[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 34 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BlazBlue-Dark-War-2.jpg (277 KB, 1125x1125)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
Next event soon, be sure to clear Story Mode.
Wiki: https://blazblue.wiki/wiki/BlazBlue_Alternative:_Dark_War
>>
File: 1622017390733.jpg (47 KB, 630x403)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
he's in
>>
>>452766
>still recovering from hazama and waiting for Nu, will have to pass
Really hope I get her from the event tickets, still haven't gotten anyone from those
>>
>2 limited in a row
HAHAHHAHA this fucking game
>>
File: EsGlNpBUwAAme21.jpg (163 KB, 798x1280)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/N0MOORXP/status/1397580339120427010?s=19
Meifang Lapislazuli also joining the fray
>>452817
I hope Dark Mai doesn't drain all my savings, I still want to roll for the supposed swimsuit event.
>>
>>452870
Honestly yeah, why aren't Kokonoe, Hazama and Mei in the regular gacha?
>>
>>453632
you mean fuzzy instead of hazama, and probably because they want to add them one at a time to drag it out as long as possible so that they can let the story gacha be as useless as possible for as long as possible.
>>
>>453197
>vibe checking
>>
Time to save again.
>>
>nerfed rewards to the point of being dogshit
>lvl 70 stage costing 25 stamina you have to to 200 times
>no preexisting grimoire giving droprate boost for the event
>every character that's not new gives a terrible boost

it's like they want this game to die
>>
File: 63.jpg (452 KB, 2280x1080)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>10000 gems
>1 Raquel
>0 Dark Mai
>>
File: BBDW.jpg (442 KB, 2157x1080)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>this art
Lmao why is this a 5 star?
>>
>>454408
T-posing is the greatest martial form in existence
>>
Got Raquel and Mai if he evil, time to grind pieces for an eternity.
>>
Mai kills all of her friends while eating like a pig: The Event
>>
File: Mais.jpg (124 KB, 580x410)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Getting the dark version of my waifu after 30 rolls was very nice. I hope there will be a swimsuit Mai in the summer.
>>
dork
>>
File: altermai.png (256 KB, 538x739)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
Right now Dark Mai seems absolutely busted with those ridiculous stats, her skills are ok and her overdrive/heat gain is bad but hell, with over 10k of ATK and HP and solid DEF numbers, she might not need to fire a DD or go into OD (and even then you could someone like Rachel to fill the Heat bar).
An absolute beast.
>>
>>454992
Yeah, her stats are great. I just hope this isn't a result of the devs panicking due to low revenue and releasing a broken character to try and get people to whale for her. That's what had happened in the English version of MagiReco before it shut down.
>>
File: yametedesuno.jpg (20 KB, 166x337)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>454395
Tonfa Grimoire gives you a boost, and eventually you'll get the grimoire from the event.
Makoto + Akane should be enough for decent drops and both Makoto and Akane are easily obtainable, the SS ones you might have got one of them at least (I have Raquel and Hazama just from regular tickets and the previous event), i still do recommend rolling for Dark Mai since she seems as broken as Es (and take advantage of the massive stat boost she has from the event).
Also remember that they do drop-boosts during the last days of the events so dont go full farming mode yet.
>>455005
It's surprising that she came so soon but I guess they needed something like her to get some attention (specially after these long dead weeks), not that I mind it since been saving for Dark Mai since day 1.
>>
Got Edge Mai with one 10-roll.

Guess i can keep saving for Nu
>>
ok now I can save what's left for the summer event.
>>
Hows the reroll?
>>
>>456264
When you start the game you can do infinite rerolls of your first 10 roll and it always gives you an SSR. No need to uninstall/reinstall.
>>
>>456514
Nice. But what I meant to as is in to reroll for Mai Alter
>>
>>456560
tutorial roll is re-rollable but you can only get Zwei or Jin for SS-rarity characters,if you want dark mai you're gonna have to grind a few stages before being able to do a 10-roll (unless the game still gifts you 2000 crystals when you start).
>>
File: 1622222631442.jpg (133 KB, 720x1032)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210528_132230.jpg (90 KB, 720x1032)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210528_132232.jpg (168 KB, 789x1130)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
>>456736
>>456741
>>456757
Nice. Thanks for the images.
>>
>>456710
thank you very much
>>
And then immediately afterwards, I rolled another copy of her in the gacha.
>>
Will there be another gacha featuring Meifang or is she in the same one as Dark Mai?
>>
Who are the limited currently released?
>>
>>458365
Es and Hazama
>>458286
Yes, another gacha will open up the 31st. Supposedly meifang is already obtainable from event tickets but nobody got her so that's probably a rumor
>>
>>454992
>>455005
Dork Mai has high stats because her whole kit is kinda bad. Her skills want her to crit but she can hardly force that herself, she needs a lot of help to enable her admitedly high damage potential. Some of her passives are straight up disadvantages (hate up) or completely useless (attack up vs dark on an ice unit ?) or mutually exclusive (heat up vs overdrive up).
All in all if you don't have kokonoe you'll have a hard time making full use of her, and while her numbers can get high she has no utility at all.
>>
File: 20210529_160648.jpg (320 KB, 1600x900)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
they're increasing the amount of drops, be sure to farm in case you want the banner.
>>
>>458730
But I already finished the event?
>>
>no Dark Mai
How do I cope?
>>
>>459744
wait for Summer Mai
>>
bikini lunachan confirmed?
>>
anyone got Meifang? How's her kit overall?
>>
>>463986
kinda weird and awkward, she's fine but it's hard to imagine a situation where I'd want her over any other attacker
>>
is meifang a virgin
>>
>>458068
>panties
LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE
>>
dumb
>>
Why is maintenance so frequent? Jesus christ.
>>
anybody got the event quests, idk what most of them are
>>
>>468616
beat the last stages (normal & hard) with only one or two characters or without equipping a grimoire.
>>
>>468616
Clear the fragment farm on Normal without any losses | Clear the fragment farm on Normal with a Distortion Drive final blow
Clear the fragment farm on Normal without any grimoires | Clear the fragment farm on Normal with 2 or less members on your team
Clear fragment farm 1 on Hard without any losses | Clear fragment farm 1 on Hard without using any skills
Clear fragment farm 1 on Hard with 2 or less members on your team | Clear fragment farm 2 on Hard without any grimoires
Clear fragment farm 2 on Hard with 3 or less members on your team
>>
>>469416
thx, some fairly interesting challenges this time desu
>>
>use up all my saved gems
>use up all story gems
>use up all tickets
>no Dark Mai
Guess I'm out
>>
gg, gonna wait for summer now
>>
what the hell’s wrong with these tickets
how come all i’m getting is 2* grimoires
>>
>>473004
thats what the brown tickets are about, only these "lite" tickets include 2* grimmoires, the purple ones are like any regular gacha pull
>>
>>473194
wow that sucks
>>
uwawawawawa
>>
seems that next character they're adding is gonna be Celica.
>>
fuck me i was about to clear the last quest
>>
Chapter 4 of the Story Mode got released, Celica A. Mercury and Shiori Kirihito are now summonable (and both have their stats temporarily boosted x2).
Dark Mai and Meifang are now part of the story gacha too so you can get them via normal gacha tickets.
New Bingo too so be sure to clear ch.3 and 4 to get all the goodies.
>>
English version hello?
>>
They're really ramping up the rate at which new characters come out and giving less resources at the same time, game feels like it's in panic mode.
>>
Last full uncap was cat, and now it's the dog's turn.
>>
>>476159
just give me a better exp node to farm
>>
File: sleepover.png (529 KB, 470x653)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
Need story check points, how accurate is my understanding?

This game happens after central fiction
The main characters, Rin the self insert, Ciel the mashu clone and Kagami the merch and I think driver of their little boundary sub, all come from a possibility of the Mitsurugi agency introduced in xblaze, their goal is to eliminate the high amount of phantom fields within the boundary before too many of them start spilling over into their own world and either overwrite it or destroy it outright.
Self insert- k un has no talent for battle but their drive allows them to have the power of an observer and as such summon possibilities of characters they encounter within these phantom fields, basically the very same ability Relius Clover demonstrated in Central Fiction when he made a possibility of Tsubaki attack Makato but stronger because as the story and game goes on, these possibilities start becoming more like Chronophantamas, what Celica and Rachel are and as such they'll start behaving more like the person they are based on rather than just an empty shell only there for battle.

That's the first part, the second part is while doing this they encounter a possibility of Mai Natsume who is working for an as of yet disclosed figure who also seeks the elimination of possibilitiesfor reasons that are currently unknown, mai or rather Dark mai as they call her has no interest in anything but fighting and working for this group allows her to fight the person at the heart of phantom fields, if they aren't good she just kills them, if they are she enjoys herself then kils them, she seemed to have taken a like of the protagonists after they managed to fight her to a draw and that's about all I know.
>>
>>473744
is this the actual them, the chronophantasma versions of them or possibilities of them that exist in that current phantom field?
>>
>>476751
That Mai and Kajun are from the phantom field you go in chapter 3.
>>476748
Yeah, nailed most of it (though the MC is called Rei).
>>
>>476769
I see, that brings me to another thing, they mention that eventually the stronger Rei's ability gets the more life like his chronophantamas of characters we know will get, I mean of course that really just means they'll start using more of their moves but in story it means they'll start acting like that actual person, isn't that dangerous, like some of these guys aren't exactly agreeable so to speak, so let's say they get into a fight with either someone in that phantom field or their enemy that seeks their elimination as well as the phantom field's elimination and project say Noel, only by now rather than immediately attacking their opponents no questions asked noel is disoriented, who are these people, why does she have to fight for them, ect. Has such a thing happened yet or are they so far ignoring that potential? Because while in verse that sounds like a recipe for chaos if say they project Yuuki Terumi
>>
Out of it, it sounds like a way to play flirting like gacha games are known for but even that is odd because for a lot of BB characters it'd be very out of character for them to start crushing on a high school boy
>>
>>476796
I don't get how his Observation powers work still, bur the mc has used the Chronos mostly for fighting and nothing else, can't say what will happen eventually with their Observation power growing stronger, but it isn't like most gacha games were the summoned characters stay in your Base or whatever, so far its just Rei, Ciel, Kagami and Raabe.
>Project Terumi
I think in the Nightmare Fiction event that happened with Hazama tricking Rei into resurrecting Terumi, though can't remember what happened next.
Kinda annoys me that there's not much coverage about this game outside of a Discord server.
>>
>>476748
never read blazblues stories before but its cool that one can enjoy this game knowing absolutely nothing from past games
>>
Does Shiori have a VA now?
>>
>>477964
Yeah
>Saito Chiwa
oh she's voiced by Taokaka
>>
>>477967
yeh, it fits, that's the kinda voice I expected her to have when reading her dialogue in the manga, horny little minx, she might be even worse than Kuon's blue haired friend from xblaze and i thought as some point that girl might date rape Kuon even if afterwards she'd be turned to ashes
>>
Nine soon?
>>
the dork has ascended
>>
Where is taro sasagae?
>>
How is the game doing in Japan?
>>
>>483810
not looking good chief
>>
File: dog.png (172 KB, 431x325)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
Bros.. our global version..
>>
>>485106
at this point I'd be surprised if the jp version makes it to its first anniversary
>>
>please wait more days to complete chapter 4
stop jerking off to Noel and finish the damn chapter Mori.
>>
>>485114
>implying this game doesn't exist solely to give Team Blues 2D department something to do while Mori makes plans for a 3D Blazblue fighter
>>
>>486972
I highly doubt those people still work at arcsys in that capacity, the new sprites in this game are fairly low quality
>>
Is the story actually good or is it like the usual convoluted shit in the main games?
>>
lunachan is cute
>>
https://youtu.be/e0ltiKF8j40
Who is this?
>>
>>490007
Shiori Kirihito from the Remix Heart manga
>>
>>490007
Is shiori wearing a push up bra? I don't remember her being that busty back in the manga both of them weird of them to show her making crazy faces,too I thought she stopped doing that
>>
>>478553
>>473744
How are the waifus? Any fan service?
>>
File: 1528450905394.jpg (2.22 MB, 4000x2700)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>490153
pick your poison
>any fanservice
some cards are lewd but it isn't full fanservice like other gachas, that being said a swimsuit event is coming soon.
>>
event???
i’m gonna feel real pranked if i get celica from these tickets after i dumped all my gems
>>
>>490851
Don't worry, nobody will get anything from these bronze tickets
>>
>got fucking chachakaka twice instead of Nine
>rest just fodder grimoire
Thanks Mori
>>
>>490911
i got dark mai twice from those tickets
>>
File: 1613534051059.jpg (3.08 MB, 2590x3625)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
Welp this game's days are numbered, I can only hope that with the entire team in the game now that we get an event about all six the pretty girl squad

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.