[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 81 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.png (154 KB, 512x250)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
Surprised this has no thread. Not a fan of the anime but this shit seems like a huge cash grab with little else. Plays like a boring Honkai
>>
I was just wondering about this game, i heard global was suppose to release today and I pre-registered a day ago and i checked today and its not in the play store anymore
What gives???
>>
>>442805
Its up, was playing it early. Try their website for a direct link
>>
>>442806
The fuck, it has pre register link that i already did but theres another link that lets me install the game, do i still get the pre register rewards???
>>
File: chirno.png (211 KB, 381x424)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
I saw this and that other MHA gacha were coming out today. was considering picking one of them up but I haven't cared about the series in two years and the gameplay looks fucking boring
also no kyoka
wake me up when gachas are good again
>>
>>442795
Im ok with a boring Honkai.
>>
File: 6b3.jpg (55 KB, 750x847)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>dive in with minimal knowledge
>roll at least 20 times
>get nothing
>end up with tsuyu like f2p casual I am
>I am in top 10 froppy user on the server at end of the day

I can't even be mad
>>
any guide? I have no idea WTF I'm doing other than just doing the rolls
>>
>>442810
if it's download for na/eu (depending where u belong) version then yes
>>
>>442795
I always hated how generic the main character looks. The least they can do is give him a transformation like All Might has.
>>
File: gfdgfdvvdfgr23234.png (230 KB, 494x416)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>442795
>Game lets you make a character on a server that can't fit enough players because apparently the servers on a fucking MHA game didn't account for all the people who'd play it
>Can't go to a more open server even if you wanted to unless you want to start from scratch
Great fucking game guys, real solid stuff.
>>
File: seething.gif (3.39 MB, 640x360)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB GIF
>jump in arena
>opponent starts with bitcg faggot MC
>teleports and Flash Kicks me in the chin a nanosecond after the countdown stops
>try to escape the ass whooping
>literally impossible
>"KO"
>rinse and repeat with the two others
Yeah, fun fucking mode and balancing retarded devs.
>>
>all servers full
>even the green servers
>even the recommended server
>literally impossible to make a character anywhere
nice "game"
>>
>>443093
It's like somehow they forgot in Burgerland that MHA is really fucking big and didn't prepare their servers for it.
>>
Main reason I want to play this, is for the slim chance they’ll make Gentle a playable character in it.
>>
Uhhh.... is there supposed to be a PC version or something? The abilities are setup as if they're made for keyboard. Hell the Abilities are designated as Q W E and SPACE
>>
>>443124
Possibly for users who are playing via Android emulation.
>>
Played it for a bit, it’s alright. Though man, there’s barely any characters to play with. I haven’t played many gachas from the get before. So is this the norm?
>>
File: 20181223_181026.png (98 KB, 221x245)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>443138
At first.
Personally I made the mistake of picking Server 2 so I'm in fucking limbo until all the kids go to sleep.
>>
>>443138
I don't think the anime has that much of a significant cast that can be made playable.
>>
>i think this game is shit and a scam cash grab
>why is no one talking about it?
....?
>>
How the hell do you do "Trigger and complete 2 dorm events?" I'm in the dorm and there's nothing I can do other than place furniture and control some of the characters
>>
File: coom.jpg (296 KB, 1000x1364)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
Welp. Game Complete.

Got all the Waifus I care about so no need to do the gacha at all anymore unless they start adding characters like Mt. Lady/Midnight/Nejire
>>
>>443371
You still need shards so you can get their ranks up.
>>
File: jkjnbkjighfd.png (340 KB, 430x514)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>443269
How the hell do you even play the fucking game? 90% of the servers are apparently STILL FULL after all this time and because I made a character already I can't even go to a newer server to try and play without needing to start over
>>
>>443371
>Mt. Lady
Would they even add her though? I don’t think she has much of a move set to play around with.
>>
>>442879
>transformation
Anon, the "transformation" is how All-Might is SUPPOSED to look, but he's grievously injured and slowly dying. The difference is basically a visual exaggeration of how haggard and frail he looks when he's not putting on airs to seem like the same hero everyone knows him as.
>>
>>442795
>plays like a boring Honkai
Iunno anon, combat feels at least a bit better than Genshin
>>
Gave up and started over. I don't think it was worth it to hope the devs made their initial servers actually fucking work. So naturally I actually pulled something decent from the gacha after making this decision
>>
I'm much more interested in Ultra Impact honestly, mainly to fill the Smash Tap void that Smash Rising pathetically failed to accomplish, but that is probably going to warrant it's own separate thread
>>
Oof, hit the wall at around level 21. The amount of mats needed plus food with the low amount of stamina every day basically requires you to keep spending premium currency to refill your pitifully low stamina bar just to keep playing the story missions
>>
File: the cursed stag.jpg (58 KB, 413x456)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
are the models good enough to be ripped?
>>
How do you get past the terms and service bit? Screen says click to continue, but that's a lie. Even went through and scrolled through the two links to the eula and stuff and it dosnt help
>>
I got the account I wanted but they disabled account linking to fix the issue of it resetting progress. Gonna wait and see if the guest account doesn't magically get deleted during the process.
>>
File: ochako-uraraka-64813.jpg (33 KB, 300x441)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>Ochako's fat ass is extremely OP
based
enjoy it before the inevitable nerf
>>
Do they not give out a free ten pull? What's even the reroll process for this.
>>
>>444818
Pre registration rewards are based on server time so you need to pick a server that opened for 8 hours. Dunno why they chose to do it this way.
>>
>>442795
Then when we getting a Honkai that's not boring OP?
>>
>>444573
theyre decent but people have already made models way better then anything the game could offer
>>
>>443604
>no electro thingy reaction funny sparkle
No, its not better and play lower fps in my phone lmao
>>
>>442795
Man the pvp balance of this game is fucking wild. I got lucky and pulled both Shoto, and Momo so I assumed I'd be top dog in pvp day one. Turns out like every character is broken: Deku can just instant transmission to you for no fucking reason, lighting boy is impossible to catch, Ochaco is a nightmare if you don't have a range attack on top of just doing way to much damage. Shoto seems good, decent damage and can juggle for days, and Momo can make life hell for everyone if allowed to set up her turret army.
>>
File: strongest_hero.png (228 KB, 600x772)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>442795
Originally, I didn't have high expectations for this Chinese game.
And since MHA is no longer commercially available in mainland China for political reasons, this game will not last very long either.
>>
>>442940
Not as bad as Kirishima. He sees you about to attack and activates counter. 2/3 of your HP is gone and you're stunned, then he headbutts you until your face is a cereal bowl.

He legit counters everyone. He even teleports to ranged users with counter.
>>
Jiggle physics
>>
This game is great, it's like a less autistic and more solful HK3
I hope they add controller support soon
>>
>>444876
That is so fucking retarded holy shit
>>
Ochako is pretty fun to play with. Tsu-chan's my favorite character but she's a lot clunkier. Am I basically doomed in PvP if I don't have an S-rank?
>>
File: 5443543543.jpg (275 KB, 600x450)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>444655
>mfw did the top-ups and I'm 11/20 on an SS Ochako
Somehow she keeps going above Shoto on my roster's power levels whenever I make the rounds of upgrading everyone and it's kind of surreal considering she's not even a base S
>>
File: 5LNvEqS7.jpg (116 KB, 1024x1024)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Does anyone here have Iida or Mineta? Those are my only A characters but i don't know if i should invest resources on them
>>
>>446406
Iida is unfortunately one of the worst characters in the game right now. Mineta isn't anything special.

Stick with upgrading your default Deku/putting all your resources in Deku until you get other characters, or pay 99 cents to unlock Uraraka who is hilariously OP right now
>>
chink work
>>
When do I get the 10 pull from the prereg rewards?
>>
>>446414
>>446406
Don't you have to get several characters to 80 to get Aizawa?
>>
How do i unlock the frog cunny and aizawa!??! I cant find 2 more items in thw feoppy missions bruh
>>
>>446993
Pls respond...
>>
Is fat gum in? I refuse to touch it unless I can get fat gum or some of the heros from vigilantes
>>
can you play with a controller?
>>
>>447290
Only class 1-A it seems
>>447306
Sadly no just like HI3 and Genshin
>>
File: 0_0522212017.jpg (426 KB, 1734x2312)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
How do I use these?
>>
File: 20201223_222255.jpg (77 KB, 507x853)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>447290
>Some of the heroes from Vigilantes
Honestly at this point I'm not even sure if The Cruller's going to survive by the time the manga's done
>>
>>447538
You need to be at a certain Agency level to unlock the ability to equip those.
>>
>>447332
Don't know why those games are so weird about controller support, especially when they have full PC clients that support controllers.
>>
>>447538
You gotta get to like level 28 or something. You have to beat Mission 6-1 which unlocks at either 27 or 28, i forget
>>
File: 120388445866.jpg (385 KB, 1728x776)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
jesus FUCKING CHRIST
>>
File: tdnxekgzh9h21.jpg (79 KB, 742x699)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>448110
>Mina Ashido regulated to a support card, not an actual playable character
>>
So are there going to be better banners to pull for or is it useless to save up?
>>
>>448298
China Server got All Might and Endeavor in their launch, so those 2 are probably going to be added as an Event Banner soon.

As for others, most likely the rest of 1-A. Would be nice for some Class 1-B characters too but I imagine they're months down the line
>>
>>448298
you can pull all the tickets you get that aren't event tickets. that banner never changes
>>
File: 7prn6u1heh441.png (2.39 MB, 1436x1759)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
What the fuck is happening with the servers? I'm on Mina's server and it doesn't appear on my server list, it just shows me a "region 1" server and the game asks me to make a new character in it
I don't want to lose all my progress
>>
shit, the preregistration bonus is over and I didn't get any S character in my rerolls
>>
>>448627
Just tried to sign in on mineta, no idea, they're gone for me too.
>>
File: smakk.jpg (936 KB, 3076x1839)
936 KB
936 KB JPG
>Boss type based around eating your hits and countering
>Bring Kirishima and just take turns unga bungaing each other until one of you falls down
This is actually kinda fun
>>
How do I beat 5-6 against all might? My team is lvl 50 and bakugo gets him down to 5 bars then I die.
>>
>>448735
if you die and still have plenty of time on the clock then you should just focus more on dodging his attacks and triggering perfect dodge
otherwise try to up your BP by upgrading cards or resonance
>>
>>448820
Thanks, turned off auto and it was easy
>>
>>442795
so how is this game.
is it one of those games that will die out after some time or does it have its own story and stuff that will help keep it alive.

hows gameplay and is it f2p friendly?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (179 KB, 1024x640)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
chink game
>>
File: jiggz 2.webm (726 KB, 1164x956)
726 KB
726 KB WEBM
>>448944
>>448944
Eh. It's worth it if you like the series. The interface is god-awful. There's 50 different modes each with its own 50 sub menus and separate rewards with separate quests and separate menus creating an absolute labyrinth. It tries to be so many games at once outside of the main game. Oh here's an auto-chess game, here's a management game, here's a roguelite game. Hell I still haven't figured out that floor-climbing mode. No matter what I fucking do my license stays at floor 1.

Way too much to upgrade on heroes too. Upgrade their level, upgrade their level limit, upgrade their rank, upgrade their affinity, equip some gear, upgrade that gear, upgrade skills, upgrade talents, equip assist cards, upgrade those assist cards, equip some chips, upgrade those chips, each of these fucking thing with its own system.

It tries to be every fucking mobile game ever. But where else are you going to get Mei Hatsume jiggle physics
>>
i really enjoyed exploring the overworld and collecting the little story items,
am i an autist?
also ive been meaning to go and try to talk to everyone, cause it seems some npcs have small quests not shown on the map
>>
>>448627
It was a maintenance issue last night, the servers are back now.
>>
>>449855
nah i also got every collectible i could find
can you tell us which npcs those are please i'm interested
>>
>>448944
its like playing anime Musou spin offs. you'll enjoy it if youre a fan of the series.
>>
How challenging is it going to be to get aizawa and will it be worth the trouble?
>>
>>450103
ill make a guide/post pics i suppose when i get to it.
>>
>>450303
Everyone who has talked about it says it going to be a mission and time consuming and you need to refresh stamina
>>
>>450303
The clock is literally already ticking, you have less than two weeks. If you want him start now and don't be afraid to spam stamina refreshes.
>>
I wanna get down with the clown
>>
I enjoy pvp. Been playing as all the characters and they are all fun. This is now my new gacha beating out db legends
>>
I cant beat almight on peacekeeper 5-6, HAAAAALP
>>
>>451101
I did it with bakugo
>>
>>451110
Dont have him..
>>
>>451120
Roll harder. Could probably do it with ochoca or whatever her name is
>>
>>443269
dorm events are when your char asksto be placed on a furniture and you put them on said furniture
>>450103
anon it seems like most npcs with quests are are marked with orange magnifying glass if im wrong i will correct myself.
>>
>>451101
I used Tsuyu to defeat All Might
>>
>3rd reroll (5th single)
I can finally start playing the game
>>
>>451853
I have her, how do i beat him
>>
>>452754
I gave support cards and won in autoplay
>>
I'm not lucky ...
I spent all gold on All might and get Kirishima :-(
>>
>>452502
All Might is so good. Seeing that +50% dr flying out like damage numbers makes me laugh.
>>
>>452811
Some support cards are better than others.
>>
File: weibo.jpg (312 KB, 924x918)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
official
http://hero.sincetimes.com
>>
>>453192
what's official? sorry i don't speak vietnamese
>>
When will Toga be added?
>>
File: 「Friend Like Me」.jpg (48 KB, 798x420)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>My Kaminari
>S rank, level 60
>Enemy's Kaminari
>B rank, level 40
Can you guess which one did 44k damage and which one did 12k?
>>
>TFW got THREE dupes of All Might
>Got him to SS
>Got both of All Might's EX passive support cards
>TFW #3 strongest All Might on my server
>Have every character except Bakugo, Shoto, and Aigawa.

I don't even like gacha games but I love MHA, and I've been playing this game everyday for almost a week now. Shit is addicting. Same fucking whale on my server who is #1 has like a BP over 200,000 and you can't tell me he hasn't dropped $100's on the game already. Literally the #2 guy on my server has a BP of like 130,000, so the fact that there is a 70,000 BP difference just tells me that guy has to be a whale. I don't know if Shoto or Bakugou are broken or not, so far All Might is really fucking stronger.
>>
>>453440
I imagine they might add villians to the game, not sure if we'll get to play as them since the game seems to focus on heroes, but I'd love to get Tomura or even fucking AFO if they decided to add him, also Overhaul or Gentleman would be neat. There is a lot of potential for character additions in the game.
>>
>>455376
Doesn't Taiwan have stain?
>>
does this game have nejire?
>>
>>455380
I don't keep up with the chinese or asian version of the game, figured it's further in release, so if they got Stain then that means we'll get Stain eventually.
>>
>>455372
I haven't played with an all might in coop yet but i absolutely destroy him in arena, every move is telegraphed 5 weeks in advance i just press dodge and then combo him to death. Might be op in pve but he's shit in pvp
>>
>>442795
controller support when
>>
Any active gift codes?
>>
>>457356
No
>>
>>455391
>>455380
Taiwan explicitly slowed down content so global release could catch up quickly. There's no telling what's coming for certain, they could follow Taiwan's release schedule on a more rapid pace or throw in new shit on the way.
>>
>>457081
bluestacks
game's really good with controller
>>
The stamina system in this game is completely fucked
>>
>>458344
one one hand I like it because I'm already playing other gacha so I don't need to invest much time, on the other hand it fucking sucks for getting aizawa
>>
>>458344
Yeah I can do like 5 missions and thats it per day.
>>
>>456206
He can be real good if you just start his combo before someone can get to you but yeah if you don't respect his pressure you can just shut him down.
>>
Damn this game eats up battery though, then again i've only played Grand Order for a bit before this. My settings might be wrong for games or something Boomer with Galaxy S20+.

It's pretty fun though, love playing with Iida and Grape dude so far.
>>
Sitting at 68/100 on Might pity
Our chances aren't increased on 10 pulls, right?
I do them if i can, but i just roll singles because the game is giving me shit for gatcha dosh.
>>
>>460271
How do you even get them? I've just been buying them.
>>
>>460271
Doing singles is more economic because you can stop if you get him mid pull. The pity rolls over per banner type as well.

You have whatever chance per pull to get the character and the multi summons are just 10 single summons in a row. They just trigger the 10 pity immediately.
>>
>day 7, lvl 32 agency
shit, now it takes a lot of exp to level the agency
I'm not sure if I'll make it bros
>>
>>445613
>And since MHA is no longer commercially available in mainland China for political reasons, this game will not last very long either.
Why though?
>>
gg
>>
>>461433
Knowing how much Chinese nationals are insecure prissy bitches, there was probably a character named Waitan
>>
>>462301
Maruta actually
>>
>>446108
Just use octopus. That's how I play honkai with my controller
>>
>>463668
The fuck is that?
>>
>>463770
Let's you map buttons from your controller to buttons on screen so you can use your controller on any app that doesn't support them
>>
I finally got aizawa and holy hell that was a fucking slog of a grind. I dont even thinn f2p can even do it unless they roll all might to help clear some of the later content.
>>
>>453440
Depends if the devs like money. Based on how fucking greedy this game is, I'd say she is absolutely being added.
>>
>>463943
I rolled another account with All Might, and found out he doesn't even count for the Aizawa quests. So if I put resources into him, which I'd be stupid not to, getting Aizawa will take even more effort.
>>
How hard/time consuming is it to reroll?
>>
>>463982
All might is fine with some investment at lvl 60 to start clearing content. Depending on how developed your server is he will massively carry u in coop pvp as well. What i did was pick my 6 units to focus on and got to lvl 39 as quick as the game allows
>>
>run out of stamina for the day in less than 20 minutes
Honestly don't know why anyone would play this garbage
>>
>>464221
Yeah it's ridiculous and they're too stingy about giving away items
>>
>>464221
Lol for the first 2 hours of the game its fine and then u hit lvl 25 agency and u feel like your playing micromanage your resources the game
>>
>>464022
around 10-15 min
each server is independent so you only need one account
pick server, do the tutorial, summon, logout and pick another server if you got shafted
>>
>>464229
it's a fucking joke that the daily rewards barely let you do a multi per month while you need 12 copies to max a unit
if I don't get aizawa I'll uninstall because I will have wasted all my coins on stamina for nothing
>>
Holy shit i just fought the wanker Aizawa twice in the Arena, it seems like you cant lock him in a combo at all. I managed to get a combo started with both All Might and Kirishima but he didnt twitch at all and just hit back instantly even without dodge.

Wrecked my team solo easily because nothing stunned him.
>>
>>465174
here's what i do agaisnt aizawa: just run around in big circles, his basic attack can't hit you if you're running perpendicular to him
don't run into his caltrops, unless you're kirishima and you can take the dmg (they slow and bleed you for a lot)
wait for him to fuck up or switch, don't attack him unless you have flash dodge
whoever has most total hp at the end of the game wins (no draws), so try to poke him a little with ochaco, mineta, kaminari, whatever and let the timer run out as you run perpendicular to his attacks

also fuck you if you play passive aizawa in pvp
>>
>>465494
I think i know what you mean, i had one who only dropped caltrops then sat there waiting in middle of them. Deku is another tricky one sometimes, they often run away and either charge the thingie or then teleport next to you in split second from other side of the map quite literally.
>>
one week left, rank 36 and the closest hero to SS is 14/20
I might have miscalculated and spent too much on stamina refreshes
>>
>>465864
I have deku at SS, its the level 80 shit i wont be able to do because of stamina and wanting to pull all might as well.

F2P kinda sucks
And no, rerolling takes too damn long.
>>
Is there some easy but stupid way to choose what you target that i just happened to miss ? I'm trying to do the Operation X with Thousand Eyes as enemy and when the fucker spawns that tornado charging clone after dispatching the first 3 clones, and the fucking game refuses to target it even if i try to separate it from the boss with only the clone in vision. Every fucking skill tries to aim at the main boss letting it charge in peace.
>>
This game is really good, but holy fuck they need to do something about the lack of stamina. Also, why the FUCK is the Aizawa quest on a 2 week timer?! It forces new players to rush through content. If they made his event permanent, it would fix so many issues.
>>
>>468322
put the guy you're trying to attack between yourself and the auto target
or
put yourself between the auto target and the guy you're trying to attack and turn your camera towards the guy you're trying to attack
>>
>>468593
I tried both but at least in that fight it still didnt work, either Iida dashed to minion without damaging it, trying to reach the boss or then turned around to hit the boss behind his back ignoring the enemy in front.
>>
>>468528
>this game is really good
Retard
>>
>>465864
i dont think i will make it to get aizawa
>>
Didn't get Aizawa. Got the characters to 80 but no as. Fucking a.
>>
File: 1547605952741.gif (381 KB, 498x348)
381 KB
381 KB GIF
How come we don't have a 4chan alliance yet? Are there just not that many people interested in this game?
>>
>>470292
can only join alliances from your server but most people have already invested a lot in one server so i doubt anyone would agree to swap just to join an alliance
>>
>>470367
Ah, I guess that makes sense. Definitely feels like something that they would change in the future, though.
>>
Any ochaco gameplay webms?
>>
One more shard for 17/20 deku, but doing the math I still need to pull two more copies in 3 days. Extremely difficult because I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel for coins.
>>
If I signed up thru Apple is there anyway to switch that account to android so ii can play on Pc?
>>
>>470625
How nice of Uraraka to give Bakugo a present
>>
>>471448
The fuck?
Did the aizawa thing end early or not?
I can't find mine, im sitting at 2 more 80s.

They BETTER bring this back, it was near impossible to do as f2p!
>>
>>471856
it depends on which server you are, servers that were created later still have the challenge
>>
>>471448
Where the fuck IS that menu anyway? I keep losing track of all the menus in this fucking game.
>>
>>442795
>Not a fan of the anime but this shit seems like a huge cash grab with little else. Plays like a boring Honkai
>Surprised this has no thread
The real puzzle is why are you even surprised then.
>>
yes gimme those
>>
>>472131
yeah that happens a lot
intership season, on the top left
>>
this game FUCKING SUCKS
>>
Very much like a Chinese game.
>>
>>472810
THIS GAME fucking sucks
>>
I need 16 more shards. I will get 8 from hero trials in the next two days. The class A banner is at 9/10 pity and tomorrow I get a ticket so it's literally a 1/3 chance of getting a deku. If that fails I will need to get 8 shards from emergency or I fucking uninstall.
>>
File: 1587615929177.jpg (68 KB, 1024x901)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>472962
Better open up that wallet, anon
>>
>>473227
fuck me I got kaminari
>>
when are they fixing aizawa for pvp?
>>
>>474270
What's wrong with him?
t. Doesn't have Aizawa or play PvP
>>
File: 1617608264415.jpg (126 KB, 814x957)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
So I'm coming in and checking this game and all I've gotta say is holy fucking shit, this turd is like all of the worst gacha aspects rolled up into one.

>Have to have a million dupes to have a powerful character
>Stamina system is hyper limited, can only play a few minutes at full stamina, have to pay money or premium currency to play for an hour.
>Pity for some of the banners is broken
>Premium currency so limited that you can only do a few multies month

Just from what I've heard... Damn, and I thought what I was playing was bad.
>>
>>474434
proof?
>>
>mfw when no aizawa because of FIVE fucking shards
I keep getting kaminari shards in emergency
>>
File: 1593803271983.png (861 KB, 1080x1697)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
>>474633
Got my info from videos like these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMNcNhg2SnI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weY7468dtXI

Honestly you tell me if they're wrong. I don't play this game, I'm just an onlooker that's having fun watching all the drama unfold.
>>
>>474824
>9/10 pity
>get kirishima
this is fucking bullshit two 1/3 chances of getting deku failed
well I'm done with this game, I can't get any more deku shards before the aizawa challenge finishes
>>
>>474380
He's insanely broken pretty much, he cant really be staggered and he can spam shit nonstop, with a lot of cc and in worst case he can just caltrop his surroundings and camp in a corner waiting for you to come get some heavy dot damage or for the time to end.
>>
File: mhascam.jpg (243 KB, 2360x1640)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>check shop
>pay € to have a RANDOM NUMBER of coin

Wtf, is this even legal?
>>
They should really specify what time zone they're using, is it PST or PDT?
>>
This game like Shironeko or Bleach Brave Souls, gameplay-wise?
>>
>Farm the hardest chip stage
>Purple chips everywhere
>Finally get an orange
>Not even a gold
>Its for a hero you dont have
Yeah fuck this and to top it off they are hard as fuck to level, this game is flaws on top of flaws
>>
>>478058
I'd have 6 star set for Aizawa by now, but i dont even have him since i was playing with too casual pace, could have done it around 2 days after event ended hah.

I find decent amount of 5-6* chips if the 2nd and 3rd fight trigger, but that buff for Night Ops might help it a lot more, long time to save for it though.
>>
This game is such a money scum. Everything is at the cusp of completion if you just pay extra. Ojiro, Aizawa, getting a decent score on the time trials.
>>
>>478058
you need to close the game immediately after you notice the purple flash, once you start it again your stamina is still there and now you can farm only 5 and 6 star chips
>>
File: __1Sw411Z74X.webm (1.35 MB, 720x406)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB WEBM
I like the animation of the Chibi characters.
>>
>>482425
Mineta has the best animations, and only because of his facial expressions
>>
I'm glad I dropped this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGXuOf3Wjs
lmao
>>
So the global dev team are literally criminals now and are banning people for requesting refunds over the recorded and acknowledged false advertising.

It's gonna crash and burn. I hope the publisher castrates the devs for fucking up such an easy money printer.
>>
Glad I jumped ship long ago, this game has too many red flags to continue playing.
>>
It's really sad, I like the franchise but it's like they choose to used all the most predatory tactic they had in the game. Insane scam.
>>
>>485092
>the most predatory tactic they had in the game
I have to disagree here.
The most predatory tactics are those that allow gacha games to bleed whales for years.
What glb devs did is simply moronic and i doubt they even had a previous epxerience of runnincg a gacha game, let alone some common sense.
>>
When are we getting Shigaraki? It's my last cope.
>>
>>486143
>moronic
the word youre looking for is "criminal" or "fraudulent"
I love how they have the audacity to threaten people aftewards too
>>
I just want the game to survive until my wife's out

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.