[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: garland dffoo.jpg (365 KB, 820x833)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
Who's gonna pull for based Garland's BT?
>>
>>427785
Just gonna spend gems till I get his LD. But I'm planning to go for Yang and Faris LD's as well, so I'm hoping I end up getting Garland's BT along the way. I think we're also getting free draws.
>>
Me.
Plan was getting Garland, Ignis and Faris but I think I might drop Faris to save on resources.
>>
I have tokens expiring in about a month so the plan is to use those on him if I don’t get it pulling for Faris
>>
>dullahan boss from the leatest chapter returns in the new abyss
>tfw they now made him immune to his own debuff to prevent yuffie cheese
welp
>>
Why has the previous thread been deleted?
>>
>>428392
This board doesn't allow generals and the last OP set the thread up like a general (link to the previous thread, links to pastebins in the OP, etc). Someone can put those sorts of things in the thread itself, but if the mod's notice them in the OP the thread gets deleted. I've seen it happen to other threads on this board.
>>
Abyss Perfectum 4 theme

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m3CTxI_zbeU
>>
Hey anons, I'm new to the game, is there any unit on banner right now that is really important to get? I'm all in on Terra and not sure who I should go for next. Garland looked cool and seems like he will be on banner with Agrias according to the timeline I saw.
>>
>>428797
If you’re going to go in on Garland and grab Agrias or Freyvia along the way it’d be worth to build them up for a decent support, but I wouldn’t chase them they’re a bit dated

If you need a good unit for your healing dept Ignis is coming up, he’s got fire enchant/imperil to help your Terra hit harder and he can provide debuff immunity
>>
thank god thats over
>>
>>428417
Peak gay. That's pretty much most threads on this damn board.
>>
>>428797
Personally I'd go in hard on the Amidatelion banner that's currently up (it's up for another week). Between Ami and Terra you'll be able to cruise through all Cosmos and Chaos fights. Lufenia will still be tricky, of course, but those are the hardest fights in the game. Still, Ami and Terra will help you get up to speed extremely quickly. Deuce is also on Ami's banner. She's a magic damage support who provides auras, healing, extra magic damage, etc. Since Terra and Ami are also both magic damage dealers she's probably the best support you could ask for, for the two of them. So with those 3 characters you'd already have a fully viable, well rounded end-game team.

For upcoming banners Garland is great damage dealer and yeah, he's on a banner with Agrias and Freya (note though that Agrias/Freya do not have LD weapons yet, so while they're fully viable through Chaos fights they're not really viable for Lufenia fights - Agrias will be getting her LD in September and becomes absurdly powerful with it trivializing a number of end-game fights afterward).

Other banners to consider this month are the Desch/Yang banner. Yang gets a big follow up attack every time another character gets a turn, and Terra can take 5 turns in a row so the two will be best friends. You can drop some crazy numbers with the two of them (I saw a number of Terra/Deuce/Yang clears in JP). Ignis is another support who enchants the party do deal fire damage. Finally Faris is a powerful dispeller. Dispelling is fairly rare and can make or break some runs. Any of those would be great characters to get.
>>
>>428797
this faggot knows what he's talking about, if you want to know what to pull
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3A8rbH_iWM
>>
>>429092
>>429054
>>428917
Thank you anons. I'm still confused by a lot of the mechanics in the game. I rolled a little towards Ami and Deuce and got their 15, 35, and 70. May put a little more towards their LDs and possibly some more copies of their other weapons to save on the limit breaking orbs.

Seems like my pulls in the future will be focused on Yang, then Faris. After that I'll probably understand the game better. In the meantime I'll just work on the units who I got from the may faire pulls, which are Kefka, Vayne(phuh), and Cloud.
>>
>>429175
So OO is basically a weapon collection game. You get the character for free, but to use them you need their weapons (15, 35, EX and LD). There are two token shops, one that let you buy a 15/35 and one that lets you buy an EX. There aren't any LD tokens though, so the only way to get those is through the gacha. As a new player you're sitting on roughly 1.2 million gems (locked away in chapter clears, lost chapters, summon boards, divine summon boards, etc). So don't be afraid to go a little crazy on pulls, you've got a big stash waiting for you. Note that this game has a pity system. Every time you do a draw on a banner you get 20 G-tokens. You can buy an EX or LD weapon for 300 G-tokens (that costs 75k gems or 15 ten draws). You can also pity a Burst weapon for 500 G-tokens (125k gems or 25 ten draws). And you roughly get around 75k gems every month from clearing new events, so that's one LD pity every month (on top of tickets and possible free draws).

I'd recommend throwing more into the Ami/Deuce banner to try and snag their LDs, going up to the pity if necessary. I don't want to overstate them, but they're both really good characters, especially for a new player, they both share the same banner so you'll probably get at least 1 of their LD's and then you can pity the other one, and and since you already have Terra you'd have a top tier team between the three of them.
>>
Finally cleared a Lufenia!
>>
>>429381
Congrats! With that team you should also be able to clear the Act 2: Finale Part 2 Lufenia. The Shinryu Lufenia should be a piece of cake with that team (I just tested it out and demolished it with the same team you've got, only I grabbed a support Emperor).
>>
File: garland bt.png (1.83 MB, 1920x1080)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
Post your Garland draw status reports
>Got his BT in 2 free multidraws and 2 ticket multidraws
>>
>>430664
BT on the free draw, got his LD on the very first gem draw, and then bought his EX from the EX token shop.
>>
I'm the newfag anon from earlier, got all of Garlands weapons including his BT in 100 tickets! Just going to save until Yang right now.
>>
>>431002
>including BT
Damn, that's some good luck.
>>
>>430664
shit all on the freebies
30k for the LD
tempted to token the BT now but I better wait for my Faris pulls so I don’t kill myself just in case I’m lucky
>>
Bullying a behemoth is fun.
>>
Is there a way to increase defense? I'm grinding story and lost chapters. Some quests have "take less than x damage" and then they have a monster that attacks first or a monster that attacks when they die and I don't get the goal.
>>
>>433577
Enemies won't use death counters mid-summon, and you can just bring healers for preemptive strikes.
>>
>>433619
So if I heal the damage I get, it doesn't count toward the goal? Say the goal is to not take more than 2K damage. I get 5K, then heal back to full. Quest is complete?
For the death counters, I usually one shot everyone, but I'll just use a fast summon and stall or something. Thank you!
>>
>>433813
Right, if you take 5k damage and then heal back up to full at the end of the quest you'll have taken 0 damage total. Keep in mind though that if you bring in a friend unit, and the friend unit takes 5k damage and then leaves before you heal them, you'll be tagged for being down 5k damage at the end of the quest. I've had a couple of occasions where I failed the HP mission on a quest because of damage the support I brought in took.

There's a few fights against Lamias where, when you kill them, they launch a big counter attack AoE sword rain before dying which deals a truckload of HP damage to your team. Kill them during a summon or a Burst and they won't counterattack. Likewise if you can kill them with a counter attack of your own (like Eight or Gau) they won't counterattack, but it can be pretty tricky to time that right. There's only maybe 2 or 3 fights like that in the whole game though so it's generally not a huge issue.
>>
We dont have any details on who will be on the 3rd may banner? God i wish Ramza would come back
>>
>>433830
In JP the third banner was Squall/Noctis. They might switch out Squall for someone else though since he just popped up on the Start Dash banner. If they did my money would be on Firion.
>>
>>433825
I got the Garland Burst so I'll use that. Thanks anon, my autism was unhappy with seeing clear instead of complete.
>>
>>430664
50K gems and 40 tickets in and I finally pull the LD. Tempted to try and spark for the BT.
>>
>>433857
>50k gems
Well you need 125k gems for a BT pity, so that means you'd have to spend another 75k. That's enough for a full pity for an LD. If you're going to keep spending gems or tickets on something I'd do it on one of the upcoming banners. The Yang/Desch banner will have two LD's on there plus a chance at Garland's BT so it'll probably be the best bang for your buck (assuming you don't already have Desch LD). There's also the Ignis LD banner, and while he's not super great, he's a solid fire damager imperiler/support who also provides HP damage up. Importantly he can also provide HP damage up on his LD Call, making him the only LD call who can do that right now besides Gabranth. And then Garland's BT will also be on the Faris LD banner, and she's a great debuffer/dispeller. Any of those banners would be good to go for if you want to keep chasing Garland's BT.
>>
>>433895
Alright. I'll probably pull for Desch's stuff, then. He's my favorite character from FF3, and I'm pretty sure I just barely missed his release banner with when I started.
>>
>>433902
Desch is good. He provides everything you want in a support. Auras, healing, party lightning enchant and imperil, good debuffs, he lowers the damage the party takes from magic or physical damage by 80%, plus he can paralyze. Only thing he doesn't do is battery, and his weakness is relatively low hit counts, but if you run him with a battery he's gold. And Yang is pretty bonkers (he gets a follow up attack after every ally action) so if you've got characters who can take a shit ton of turns (Terra, Aranea, Lightning or any character with a BT) Yang can drop some huge damage. While neither one is super meta, they're both very good, so this is probably the most stacked banner (with two really great LD characters) until the Kurasame/Seifer banner in July.
>>
>>433913
Do enchants stack for extra damage? I know imperils don't, but do Desch and Krile synergize?
I've got Terra, Lightning, Alisaie, and Relm, so yeah, Yang sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>433919
I think each level of enchant increases damage by 20%.
>>
>>433947
So Desch/Krile + a main DPS might be a good team?
>>
What's a recommended noob guide anons? Kinda interested to pick this up seeing as its a long-runner in gacha
>>
>>434649
https://www.tonberrytroupe.com/beginners/beginner-guide
I don't know if there is a guide for OO. It's not a terribly difficult game. As a new player you're going to be have a stash of over a million gems, so don't feel too bad about spending them. The game is a weapon gatcha game, so you get characters for free but need to collect their weapons. At this point there are 4 weapons per character, their 15, 35, EX and LD. Major Protagonist and Antagonist characters also have a Burst weapon. You'll want to get all of a character's weapons if you want to use them. Each time you do an 11 draw on a banner you get 20 tokens. 300 tokens (15 draws) will let you pity an LD or EX. 500 tokens (25 draws) will let you pity a Burst. Tokens don't carry over between banners. The game is pretty generous, you get enough gems to pity an LD every month, plus you tend to get lots of tickets as well.

As a new player you have access to a 7 day Start Dash banner. It's got all of the weapons for Squall/Cloud/Lightning. I'd reroll until you get a Burst for one of them, then just keep spending gems on it until you get the kits for two of them. Go up to pitying a second Burst if you need to. After that, just focus on whatever current banners are. For the moment the Amidatelion/Deuce banner is great for new players. Garland's is really nice too. The upcoming Desch/Yang banner will be really solid, as will the Ignis banner.
>>
>Use shilled character
>Almost don't make it
No wonder people were excited for the cheese, this battle is 100% pure cancer.
>>
File: Abyss Lufenia.jpg (1.66 MB, 2400x1080)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>435177
Tell me about it.
>>
>>435127
thanks, got a cool weapon for squall and managed to get that "burst" weapon for garland, he seems baller as fuck
>>
>>435263
Garland is an absolute beast. He's mainly single target damage and squall is mainly AoE damage. For Garland, make sure to try and get his EX and LD weapons as well. Same thing with any character. EX is the 70 weapon and LD is the 90 weapon.
>>
>>435264
so do I only need one copy of that burst weapon?
>>
>>435477
Yeah. With other weapons you need 4 copies of a weapon to max limit break it. Then level it up to max. This allows you to permanently learn the weapon skill. You can also substitute 4 power orbs for one weapon copy (so if you get 2 of the same weapon you'll need 8 power orbs to finish maxing it). Burst weapons specifically don't need extra copies, you just need the one copy, and then level it to 50 and you're good to go. Once a weapon is limit broken and max leveled it'll notify you that you've permanently unlocked the skill. At this point it's safe to sell the weapon - you get 4 power orbs for selling a max leveled weapon. If you get extra Burst weapons you can sell them for 5 BT tokens (it takes 50 BT tokens to buy any BT you want from the BT shop).

EX weapons are special. Once you've maxed out an EX weapon it'll turn blue like other weapons. However, EX weapons have an additional upgrade. Once it's turned blue, you can use a Weapon book on it to make it into an EX+ weapon. Then you spend 3 purple weapon ingots to fully MLB+ it. When it's fully limit broken the weapon turns purple. A purple EX+ weapon has the highest stats of any weapon a character can equip, other than a Burst weapon. So for characters without a BT you would sell the 15, 35 and LD after you finish maxing them, and then keep the purple EX+ weapon equipped. For a character with a Burst, you would max out the 15, 35 and LD. Then you would max out the EX, then EX+ it to purple. Then you could sell the EX+ (this gives you 1 purple ingot).

It sounds a lot more complicated than it actually it is.
>>
>>435480
noice.
what about artifacts? can I sell them when I max one out?
>>
>>435629
Nope, you use them as material to max other artifacts to cut costs.
>>
File: Ursula OO.png (1.07 MB, 1057x595)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
JP getting Ursula
>>
File: 58405633200.jpg (1.4 MB, 993x1200)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>436139
Don't get me wrong, Usula is pretty great
but it's for Shantotto's BT+ that I salivate.
>>
File: shantotto.jpg (108 KB, 591x722)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>436314
Based Shantottobro
>>
>>436314
I hear she's getting another rework too, which is good. She got a small rework a couple of months ago but it wasn't all that impressive. She really needed a follow up of some sort and a battery on her S2 (why they put the battery on Aero instead of Bio I will never know). She could also use another HP dump on her LD. And her BT aura is really crummy so that needs to be boosted for sure. I'm hopeful they add a party elemental enchant to her BT aura like they did with Bartz so that the party can take advantage of the boost to elemental damage damage.

She needs a lot of work but I hope she gets it.
>>
File: 1520489213194.png (515 KB, 937x728)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>436139
Also Machina is getting a BT+, wich pretty much confirms they're not planning for the time being on a main villain for Type 0 like Cid. Fine by me, once we get Sice, Class-0 will be complete and hopefully other underrepresented games will get more love.

>>436314
There are never enough people simping for Shantotto.
>>
>>436314
>>436332
>>436967
Cute potato! Also, Shantotto's BT+ in action at 0:34
https://twitter.com/DFF_OperaOmnia/status/1393838634436943872

>Vidohunir HPs twice now
>BT aura now gives dark enchant
>Bio HPs twice with splash on 2nd HP.
>Aero follows up with another Aero, HP'ing 4 times in total
>LD HPs twice
>>
>>437190
Forgot to mention LD adds a use to Aero
>>
I know this is a stupid problem, but I pulled Vaan's burst from the free pull. Is he worth investing more pulls on his banner? I have Garland's and Terra's burst and I want to save for Yang like other anons mentioned already in this thread.
What do?
>>
>>437236
Vaan becomes VERY good later (should be in august?) And he comes back in a banner with Ardyn and Kefka's burst.
If you don't have his LD you can wait since the current banner has pretty bad rates for it.
Anyway congrats he becomes really worth using.
>>
>>437394
Thanks anon, I was tempted to roll for him, but knowing he's on banner with Kefka is nice, I got his first 3 weapons from the may faire banner so I can try to complete him and Vaan together when the time comes.
>>
>>436379
Fang, Lilisette, and Lyse need reworks/buffs more than Shantotto does. Hell, they need to just straight-up reprogram Fang's EX.
>>
>>437425
I wish Prishe gets her LD and rework at some point.
>>
>>437481
Prishe, at least, is reasonably-functional. Lilisette doesn't have Brave hits on Whirling Edge nor does she dump Brave on Sensual Dance.
>>
>>437425
Fang, Lilisette and Lyse might as well not get reworks until they get an LD. Nothing is worse than a character with an LD but who still has a mediocre kit because of a poor or no rework. Look no further than Serah in JP.
>>
Yang banner tomorrow night right?
>>
>>437697
Tomorrow night is going to be the Abyss 2 banner. That's probably going to be Ignis LD. Desch/Yang will be ~3 days.
>>
>>437705
any anons here?
I caved and whaled a bit, who do you guys recommend for the 10 coin EX Banner?
>>
>>438349
Save them for when you lucksack an LD and don't want to go after the EX
We are in the mid of the LD era, a character with just the EX isn't going to cut it for Lufenia content generally
>>
How needed is Ignis compared to other support/battery characters? I have characters like Aerith/Sarah/Hope already built. I know his thing is to give everyone fire enchant.
Like, my plan was to dump diamonds on the Yang/Desch banner, potentially pity Garlands BT out of it if the worst happens, and then dump tickets into the Faris banner for her LD.
>>
>>438676
He's not needed at all when you have so many supports.
I'm gonna roll a bit for fun but if you're tight on resources you can totally save. You even have party debuff evasion with Aerith already and Serah gives better party buffs.
>>
>>438708
Alright thanks, thought i'd ask. I do like Ignis, but if he's not needed, i'll wait for him in the future.
>>
>>438349
Yeah, sit on your tokens for if you pull someone's LD but no EX. With me, on the Garland banner I got his BT on the free draw and then his LD on the very first 5k gem pull. Instead of continuing to pull on the banner chasing his EX and spending who knows how many gems, I just spent 10 EX tokens to buy it from the shop. I've seen people who got the LD on the first draw and then had to go all the way to the pity for the EX. Save your EX tokens so you won't have to worry about having that happen to you.
>>
Did I fuck up somehere? I rolled all of clouds weapons (except bt) on the starting banner. I'm saving my tickets and such for future banners, so I decided to level up all of his stuff. Got everything MLB'd and leveled up, but I don't see anything open up on his character board showing that I mastered his moves. Looked at him, and I see he hasn't mastered blade beam.

I'm so demoralized, did I just waste all his weapons and prematurely sell them all? I wasn't a lot of gems, but it was a lot of those limit break orbs.
>>
>>439344
Go into Equipment Passives and equip his Blade Beam from there, it should be called True Memories if you fully maxed it out before selling it. to gain access to his LD board you have to raise your character to crystal str lvl 75 also
>>
Is it just me or Ignis isn't very good? He does no damage, he seems like a pure support but we already have those and they also do damage.
>>
bros I...
>>
>>440158
he also can’t brv shave and his instant turn rate actions will eat up lufenia orbs or boss rush turns
I like his EX though it’s one of the more unique and fun to use and can come in clutch in situations
>>
I have a shit ton of tickets, so I threw 100 tickets or so for shits and giggles and did not get Ignis' LD...
>>
>>440291
To be expected
>>
>>440239
Congratz, do you have all his other weapons? I hope so, because if not, good luck with that shit.
>>
>>440158
He's kind of jack-of-all-trades but he sort of sucks at it all. He does a bit of everything as a support (burst healing, regen, battery, debuff immunity, elemental enchant/imperil, poison debuff, +10% HP damage on enemies) and on paper at least he has all the tools to be a great character. But due to his stances and the way he gets lots of free turns, which hurts when dealing with Lufenia orbs, he just ends up not being all that great. But it's worth considering that he's an amazing character for newer players who don't have a filled out roster since Ignis can easily fill the support role for almost every fight, but for older players you've probably already got characters who can fill his role. That said at the moment, the only two characters who can provide fire enchant are Ignis and Lulu, and Ignis is far better than she is.
>>
>>438895
>>438568
thanks lads
>>
>>440675
I'll pity the LD on the last day if I have too
>>
>>440158
He's a debuff blocker if you don't have Lenna or Aphmau, but it's exclusive with his much stronger overflow aura.
>>
>>440291
If you still have tickets to waste Yang on tonight's banner I think was used for quite a while in JP (as an LD call)
>>
>>442581
I didn't want to blow too much on Ignis since i'm planning to spend the tickets on Yang and Faris.
>>
Lads wtf I can't sell my dupe BT?
>>
>>443698
nvm figured it out, it was still on my support
>>
>>443698
>Dupe
>On support at lvl 50
Bro don't sell that one...
>>
>>443730
bro...i thought it had to be level 50 before i could sell it ....
>>
>>443812
No. You just wasted a bunch of orbs and exp for nothing.
>>
>>443863
lesson learned
>>
Yang and Terra is fun yo
>>
Was going to skip until Rosa's LD but Yang gave me his BT.
>>
>>444245
Do you need to always have a Garland BT active to do enough damage? Because you really don't have any support to cap the brv hits
>>
holy fuck it gave me the full kit and for free, after this >>440239
>>
Is Faris LD good bros?
>>
>>446005
It's pretty good, she's like a Kefka on steroids that debuffs a lot, forces enemy brv to 0, dispels and imperils elements. She does shit damage though.
It's pretty stacked but I wouldn't say you need her.
>>
>>446005
Jack, Faris, Kurasame and (much more recently in JP) Vanille are the 4 best LD calls in the game. If you don't have Jack or Kurasame's LD's and have any spare resources I'd recommend pulling her for that, at least.
>>
>>444507
Garland BT effect sure is broken yeah maybe if you have a enchanter/imperil for the weak dmg or a good support with strong attck aura (aerith, serath, ..)
>>
>>446174
>>446182
I just started so I have none of those other calls. Will pull for her then.

When it comes to elements in this game, how is it decided? Based on crystal colors? Her imperil only works for water, so does that mean she is somewhat limited?
>>
>>448966
she imperils Water, thunder and wind

I don’t remember how hitting for weakness goes but since her EX is all three elements as long as the enemy is imperiled and aren’t absorbing all three she won’t be locked out, but I think it might’ve been Record Keeper that made that change

I don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason when it comes to crystal colours
>>
>>448966
Faris is a good character for a new player since she brings the ability to dispel (a bit niche but absolutely vital for some fights) and puts massive debuffs on enemies.

For elements, crystal color doesn't have anything to do with it. For example Eiko does Holy damage and is a White crystal character. But Kuja also does Holy damage and is a Red crystal character. Faris enchants herself to deal Water damage and also imperils weakness in enemies to Water/Wind/Lightning (her EX and LD attacks deal all 3 forms of elemental damage whereas her S1 and S2 attacks only do water damage).

The way elemental damage works is, there's a number of tiers for elements an enemy can have. They go Absorb (instead of dealing brave damage with attacks of that element, the enemy gains brave), Null (the attack does 0 damage), Heavy Resist (the damage is reduced by 90%), Resist (the damage is reduced by 50%), Normal (the attack deals normal damage) and Weak (the attack deals 150% damage). When you imperil, this lowers the enemy's elemental weakness by 1 step (so Absorb becomes Null, Resist becomes Normal, Normal becomes Weak).

Faris imperils Water/Wind/Lightning so she's generally going to be hitting for elemental weakness and doing more damage. You won't want to take her to fights where enemies aborbs/null/heavy resist Water, but those fights are pretty rare.

One trick is that elemental weakness overrides melee/ranged/magic resist. For example, Faris' attacks are melee and ranged. Let's say you're fighting an enemy that is Null to ranged attacks (that is, they take 0 damage from any ranged attack). Once Faris imperils Water damage to them, instead of hitting for 0 damage with her S2, she's going to be dealing full weakness damage (150%) because the enemy's weak to Water and she's dealing water damage.

Keep an eye out for characters who can enchant the party with an element so that the whole party can bypass melee/ranged/magic weakness. Fujin can do this for wind next month.
>>
Good luck on Faris' banner bros!
>>
3 multis for Faris' LD and EX, use tokens for her 35. Thank god because my resources are burnt out after all the previous banners.
>>
330 tickets for Faris, seems fair, could have been worse
>>
>>449702
300 is average, so only 10% above average is still decent. I've seen people go 900 tickets without getting the LD.
>>
Had to pity Faris LD. Good thing I still have a shitton of gems...
>>
Yshtola took me 700 tickets for her LD (which I already knew I wasn't gonna use that much but I fell into a ragepull frenzy)
Luckily I snatched Faris and Yang's LDs in 30 tickets each so it averaged decently

June and July are packed for me. Golbez, Bartz, Fujin, Galuf, Tifa, Strago, Ashe, Iroha, Seifer, CoD...
>>
>>449704
when you look at most youtubers that play this game it seems like 50 tickets is the average for a ld
>>
Newfag looking for asistance. I tried to do the lvl 180 mission with Garland, Terra, and Yang, against the bird boss. I ran out of skills by the time I got to the last wave. Only Terra has maxed boards, will maxing all 3 give me the dps bump I need to beat all the waves without running out of skills?
>>
>>450389
Yes, because i used the same team and beat them. I also had Krile's support on Yang. The reviving bird wasn't even a problem with just using Terra + Yang follow ups. Yang needs as much damage/brv as he can get. You can probably get away with a budget built Garland.
>>
Can i skip out on the next 2 month of BTs? Like am i missing out on anyone thats particularly gamebreaking? I have no care for Golbez, Bartz, Enarchwhatever, or Layle.

The only LD i'd be slightly interested in is Tifa's.
I'd like to save up for CoD's BT banners in August, as well as finally get Gladio.
>>
>>450480
I don't really have any supports. Will grind the summon boards out for them and a few others then. Want to start clearing the higher level content to get limited rewards instead of just the permanent stuff.
>>
>>450492
Bartz is pretty much going to be the strongest character for some time when the BT+ era rolls around. His BT+ is absolutely fantastic. Now note that it's not necessary and plenty of people completed all of the Lufenia+ stages without Bartz, but his BT+ is the biggest long-term prize coming out in the near future. Golbez BT is pretty niche. It puts up an aura that freezes enemy brave for 4 turns (and since it's an aura on him enemies can't dispel it the way they can dispel Setzer's Freeze Joker) which is nice but it only lasts 4 turns. He got his BT+ in Japan but overall was kind of mediocre. So he's easily skippable. Ealdnarche is very selfish and still doesn't have a BT+. Again, easy skip.

A special note about Layle. He doesn't have a BT+ yet. But, the Layle event had a bullshit mechanic which ended up practically being Layle BT required. During the coop for the event there's a chance that Gilgamesh will appear, and you need to collect tokens from killing him to clear the shop. The chance is something like 10% base chance that he'll appear in the third wave, and it went up depending on whether you were using synergy characters (30% with a full synergy team). Or it was 100% if you had a team of 3 Layles with Bursts. Co-ops in JP are usually really chill but this one was incredibly cancerous where most hosts would just disband the room if they didn't get 3 BT layles, since even with 3 BT Layles farming Gilgamesh was still a grind. JP players absolutely trashed the event on social media (it was the second most disliked thing OO has had next to Cursed Artifacts) and for that reason and Japan has never done anything like that again. People have have been mentioning the issue to Josh (the GL community leader) since the event came out in Japan, so he's perfectly aware of it. There's hope that they'll modify the numbers to make it less cancerous in GL.

Tifa LD is definitely worth grabbing if you can. She can hit like a million damage with her LD and Call.
>>
File: fujin.jpg (97 KB, 480x561)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>450076
>Fujin
my nigga
>>
>>450521
So basically, I can wait for Bartz banner when he gets his BT+ in Oct. I know i can say the same for CoD, but if i get her in August, i can focus on getting Lann/Reynn's BT+ in Nov, the same month she gets her BT+.
If the Layle event turns out to be like the original, i think thats just an extra reason to ignore, but if they tone it down, i already have half of the featured for that event fully built (Celes/Krile/Keiss).
I do have alot of damage dealers built (many BT and LD characters released in the last months), i'll look into Tifa as the banner gets closer.
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>450570
You can wait for Bartz BT to get a rerun, or you can buy it from the token shop, or you can skip it. The only two characters that I would say are mandatory to pull for (or at least as mandatory as anything in this game is) are Porom and Setzer.
>>
>>450076
This month the RNG for me was all over the place
>Terra, Vaan and Garland BT for almost free
>600 tickets for Ignis of all characters
>>
There hasn't been a battle I despised more than this one in a while, not even the Abyss Dullahan.

Who did you use for it?
>>
Can I just sell extra BTs? I got two more Garland ones while rolling for Faris. Do I need to save them for BT+?
>>
>>450773
save till you can pity, otherwise you’ll hit the 50 token cap and the ones you get from events will be sent to your mailbox for 90 days I think
I have a token expiring in 27 days so I’m going to be forced to use it soon
>>
>>450773
and no you don’t need them for BT+, when you sell them you’ll get 5 tokens a piece
>>
>>450780
>>450781
Thank you, I'm sorry if that sounded like bragging. I still haven't got Faris's LD yet.
>>
whos at your top /v/ros
>>
File: BT's.jpg (338 KB, 701x919)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>451497
I've gotten very lucky with BT's. Only missing 5 so far (Terra, Ardyn, Firion, WoL and Kefka). I have 51 BT tokens, and I'm really tempted to buy Terra's, but I think I'll hold off and see how Bartz and Cloud of Darkness go first since I really want the both of them.
>>
>>451529
cute c@!
>>
>>451529
I've got 13 BTs but only really use the ones on my pic and I also have 51 tokens but no burst I want to spend them on
>>
>>450771
Basic bitch synergy team, Desch, Yang and Garland iirc
>>
>>450771
I used pcecil, garland and terra
>>
>last min 30 tickets on garland and I got his LD
guess i gotta farm him now
>>
>>427785
>ticket pulling on all the banners
>still no garland bt
I'm too scared to spend gems bros. Should I hold for Golbez instead?
>>
>>452262
Your choice, Golbeza has some shit bannermates though so if you are going for him might as well just go ham on his initial LD banner.
>>
>>452262
You don’t need either BT and you shouldn’t be chasing one with tickets
>>
I did pull for every LD in Garland's cycle. Spend 1500+ tickets, not a single LD. Had to pity every LD and did not pay attention to the Ardyn/Kefka banner with the lower droprate and had to pity Ardyn's LD too. No BT from all pulls. 450k gems gone. Haven't played since i pulled for Faris. What do now?
>>
>>453451
reroll
>>
When people say they use someone just for their call, does that mean maxing their LD, getting to crystal level 80, and then maxing their ability board? I have Kuja's, Seven's, and Desch's LDs but none of their other weapons and want to turn them into call slaves or whatever people call them. I'm looking for info on TT but I don't see anything related directly to calls.
>>
>>427785
I got his BT on the first free multi do I continue? What is a good team focused around him? I was thinking Ysholta & Yuna.
>>
>>453681
In OO you need all of a characters weapons for them to be usable. Did you get his LD and EX? At the very least if you don't have those keep pulling.
>>
>>453682
Which banner is best to acquire it
>>
>>453689
Oh my bad, looks like that banner already ended. No biggie, Garland gets a rerun in a few months. The Yang/Desch banner is the best one to draw on right now since it's a double LD banner and both of them are great characters. We'll also be getting Golbez and Hope in a couple of day.
>>
>>453691
All good. So what do you think is a good team comp with Garland as the focus?
>>
>>453692
Desch or Ignis since they're great supports. After that you'd just want another damage focused character. Lightning works well with Golbez since they both delay and she gets free turns.
>>
>>453696
Got it. Okay thanks anon.
>>
>>453680
>does that mean maxing their LD, getting to crystal level 80, and then maxing their ability board?
I guess since ultimately you want all the effects of the LD. Those aren't particularly good LD calls though afaik
>>
>>453680
When you Call in a character, they perform their attack, and the damage they do is based on their own states. So say, a level 1 Krile with her LD call will come in and only hit for 1 point of damage and then leave. But, you'll at least have the full benefit of the Call aura to the character afterward. Keep in mind though that some Calls have auras and some don't.

Kuja's Call just does straight damage. It doesn't leave an aura afterward. So if your Kuja isn't maxed out (3/3 EX+ weapon and full summon boards) his damage is going to be pretty mediocre. Seven is also mainly damage though her LD does put a defense down debuff on enemies (it's not Jack or Faris level but it's better than nothing). Desch also mainly does damage but he puts an aura up where enemies have a chance to get paralyzed for 4 turns, which is pretty good. I'd say Desch would be the bets Call slave.
>>
>>453465
don't reroll unless you're new
>>
20 tickets and got Golbez LD guess I'm playing him now
>>
This coop kind of sucks. I hope every team I get on has a Golbez who bursts first thing.
>>
>>455713
Got his BT with the first 5K pull, i had to do a double take.
>>
This Alexander lufenia is actual fucking aids.
>>
>>457242
Yeah, I've done all of the Lufenia's legit but after doing the Chaos I said fuck it and decided to cheese the Lufenia. This shit isn't fun.
>>
>>457256
>bro, what if we gave alex 50k brv regen and jacked his defense so high even weakness damage does jack shit lol
>>
In between the original Chaos fight, the CQ Chaos and the Lufenia there is no version of Alexander that wasn't an asshole.

Good news is that the Lufenia cheese is possible not only with Gladio but with Gau+Rude as well.
>>
God that Gladio LD banner cant come soon enough.
>>
>>457242
Chaos took multiple attempts because I didn't realize they made it resistant to insta-break attacks.
>>
>>458652
Mine was because I got killed multiple times by the one attack where he gets 4 turns in a row and smites you.

Serves me right for being a retard and not reading the info even though CQ Diabolos and Ramuh also had similar "semi-orb" attacks where they blow you up if you don't fulfill a condition.
>>
File: 1622341252666.png (2.35 MB, 1383x785)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
Llyud from FF12 revenant wings comig
>>
>>459666
>Another literally who
>>
>>459666
It's surprising, that's for sure.
Does that mean we'll get Feolthanos eventually as a villain?
>>
>Plans to release BT Weapons for characters that have also appeared in the Dissidia series.
>Also in the future, they are considering adding BT weapons to more characters regardless of their position in their series.
FUCK YEAH Snow Locke Laguna Gilgamesh and Tifa getting BURSTs even Celes might get one,oh this is how Balthier gets his metor
>>
>>459846
Sure hope Relm gets a BT.
>>
File: 1579561243445.png (333 KB, 340x889)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>459846
You forgot the most important one not just because I like her but because her hybrid/mode changing gimmick is a clusterfuck and doesn't work well anymore, so hopefully a BT will be the excuse the devs need to finally fix her up.
>>
>>459848
I want blonde Rinoa
>>
File: 1620038663776.jpg (71 KB, 600x600)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>459846
>Prishe BT
>GILGAMESH BT
Feels damn great bros.
>>
>>459847
>>459926
I was dreading playing this game, now with this new burst rules and ultima weapons I'm exited again
>>
>>459846
>Laguna
Fucking finally, i love how they keep slapping him on so many banners, and they dont even give him a fucking LD.
>>
>>460050
>TFW his BT finisher is Desperado while Man with the Machine Gun is playing
>>
File: PIERCE THE HEAVENS.jpg (39 KB, 436x684)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>460082
Stop anon, i can only get so erect
>>
File: 1590193944977.gif (1017 KB, 230x230)
1017 KB
1017 KB GIF
>Snow confirmed for a BT
>Right after Serah lost hers to Noel
>>
I got my account to the place where I can clear the chaos lost chapters! I still hate that so many of the bosses in this game have absurd amounts of HP. It doesn't feel like a very casual game. At least they only have to be cleared once.
>>
>>460824
Keep at it. The best thing about this game at least is how generous it is with resources.
>>
>>460824
Yeah, it's fairly casual but the highest difficulty quests definitely aren't. You need to be able to put aside 20-30 minutes to clear a run. Once you get a half dozen or so characters fully maxed out you'll be able to tear through Chaos quests pretty easily and it'll only be the Lufenia quests that give you serious trouble.
>>
>>460878
>>460881
Thank you for the encouragement anons.
I still have 56 lost chapters to go, and all of the story missions after the first part. Feels good knocking them out as I feel like it. I don't want to post in the main thread to avoid shit flinging but I'm enjoying OO more than WotV right now purely because of the rewards. It sucks having to farm so much. OO is simpler gameplay but honestly I don't mind. It's nice to be able to use my phone again.
>>
>>460887
OO has its grinding too. People always meme about summon boards and they're right. As a new player you'll have a bunch to grind though, but fortunately Auto+ will help out with that a lot (there's lots of great Quality of Life improvements that new players will never realize just how amazing they are). And, all the summon boards, lost chapters, etc, mean that as a new player you're sitting on a stack of over a million gems and several thousand tickets. Glad you're having fun! If you need any help with anything, just ask. Also, post your friend code here and I'll add you.
>>
>>460891
Yeah summoning boards are a grind, but auto+ really helps. I remember anons talking about it in the threads and wanted to avoid the game until I heard about it the updates. Now when I'm watching anime I just have my phone out and do some boards and after a couple episodes I'm maxed out .Still not strong enough to auto the diving summoning boards yet sadly.
Friend code is 539872386. I don't have any /ffg/ friends yet so thank you for being my first.
>>
>>460891
>OO has its grinding too.
Most people just forget since once you're caught up/do it as it comes out, it really isn't bad at all.
>>
>>460911
Just followed you. Follow me back whenever. You can always post your friend code in the other thread on /vg/. There's a bunch of long time OO players who will follow you.
>>
>>460824
theres nothing casual about this games top difficulties and over half hour long lufenias
>>
Game looks tight. How pozzed is it for a f2p?
>>
>>461008
not as pozzed as your ass
>>
>>460987
>and over half hour long lufenias
I mean sure the singular fights are long but considering I spend like an hour doing new content and then have nothing to do for 5 days it really isn't much time at all. Doing stuff in other games adds up way more.
>>
>>460945
Thank you, I just posted in the thread.
I have a questions about calls, is Hope's worth going for? Or is he outdated now? Also, are there any calls I should be keeping on the lookout for? This month I'm planning to roll for Fujin (heard she was good with Bartz), Bartz, and Tifa. Hope too if he's still good.
>>
File: Arciela.V.Adoulin.jpg (787 KB, 913x1167)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
Doed Arceila's LD come back in the future?
>>
>>461415
The same time as Tidus's LD, though sadly not on the same banner. Arciela and Seven LD with Tidus BT is the banner.
>>
>>461132
Hope is in kind of an awkward position. His LD Call is decent (provides battery, healing, overhealing and deals damage). It also imperils magic weakness, so any magic damage dealers do extra damage, and increases brave damage more generally. His S1 Call is bad though. He has a fairly unique niche where whenever he buffs a character he increases all buffs on that character by 1 turn, so as a Call he can increase the durations of a character's buffs by 2 times. That can be useful in some niche situations, like Gladio's LD buff normally only lasts for 3 turns, but with Hope's Call on the team you could get an extra 2 turns of his LD buff. So I'd say Hope is good if you plan to make magic heavy teams who can benefit from the imperil, otherwise there are better calls for general use. But, at the same time, Hope is a good support and if you don't have one he's not a bad character to pick up and his Call is useful beyond that.

The 3 big Call characters (who people in Japan pretty much always use if they have them) are Kurasame, Jack and Faris. Kurasama provides a big HP damage up. Jack provides a defense down and brave damage up (kind of like Hope but it's a generic debuff so not only casters benefit) and then Faris provides a massive 70% defense down debuff along with a massive attack down debuff. She drops these debuffs from both Calls (so you can reduce enemy defense/attack twice per fight) and she can dispel and can put some other debuffs on enemies.

There's also going to be Penelo getting her LD in a couple of weeks. She's a really strong support who heals, batteries and can remove debuffs from the team (something really useful on some Lufenias). She's pretty comparable to Hope as a support so she's an option if you'd like to go for her.

Anyway, gonna run some quick coops if you're around and want to join in. I'm just looking to get some passives for Yang. I'll send an invite and you can accept if you want and bring anybody and get some tokens.
>>
>>459846
>>459926
My poor Gilgamesh really deserves a rework and the BT is just what he needs right now.
>>
>>450771
Almost thought it was kinda generous of them to have the orb disappear permanently at 50% until I realized after that threshold they do HP attacks almost nonstop till the end of the fight.

Probably a trick to ruse people who thought of burning everything at the beginning to rush down the orb and "taking it easy" after 50%. Not that it didn't work for Terra+Yang combos
>>
>>461008
Probably shady coming from someone who browses the thread for said game but it truly is one of the most generous and f2p friendly gacha on the market.

At least from my own experience, and I've played every other FF gacha plus the likes of FGO, Granblue, FEH, SMT Dx2 and Pokemon Masters.
>>
>>461618
Thank you, I do use Terra a lot, so I'll spend a couple more tickets and if I don't get him I'll just save. Thank you for the info re:calls. I have Faris maxed with boards and weapons and have been enjoying her a lot. I'll be on the lookout for the other two as they appear on banner. Won't be able to play much today because of family obligations, but thank you for the invite.
>>
How worthless is it to draw on a double LD banner with tickets
>>
>>465334
You know your chance to get a specific LD is the same as usual right?
>>
>>465334
Less worthless than drawing on normal banners.
>>
File: 539761-fujin.jpg (61 KB, 573x800)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Got Fujin' LD. She a cute
>>
What do these ultima weapons do? Are they just a stat stick?
>>
>>465744
More or less. Highest stats, highest cp, brv dmg & hp damage up by 10 to 40 % (depending on limit breaks).
>>
>>465757
That's cool, but it seems like they're running out of ideas. I appreciate that we don't have to roll for these new weapons though.
>>
File: Decision.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>465501
I was debating pulling for her, but with Tifa's LD coming later this month and both Celes and Ashe getting the same treatment next month, I'm trying to restrain myself. I burned enough resources on getting Faris kitted out, which, don't get me wrong, was worth it, but there's only so many gems.
I respect your taste, though.
>>
Once I get through the majority of the permanent gems, how much currency can I expect per month? I'm looking at the timeline, and thinking maybe 1 LD per month assuming pity.
>>
>tfw lufenia orbs no longer one shot you when they hit 0 starting from divine ifrit and queen lc
>>
File: 1530874508703.gif (1.74 MB, 308x267)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
I have to say, with the proper boosted characters (currently using Golbez, Vivi and Hope), Divine Alexander COSMOS is far easier than old man thunder Ramuh was a couple of months ago, though CHAOS is still a bit too hard for me right now.

Any suggestions on what upcoming banner should i save the gems i'm earning with this?
>>
>>467126
It depends on what events are running that month and how well geared your roster is, basically. Some months get larger events and promotions than others. That said, the average seems to be in the 80K or so a month range if you're thorough.
>>
>>467337
Thanks, I'm planning out the next couple months with very conservative estimates. For this month, going to go in on Bartz and Tifa,
June Kurasame and Porum (Ashe or Iroha maybe too depending on stash)
July CoD and whoever is good because I'm hoping I will understand the game better by then. At this point I'm assuming the beginner gems will be running out.
>>
>>467538
I've had good luck with the Tonberry Troupe's beginner guides and infographics so far for that. They've got good TL;DR sections and a fairly thorough glossary of terms like "battery" and how the buffs and debuffs interact.
Good luck with your pulls. Tifa this month and Ashe and Celes next month are absolutely going to crush my stash, but I've got plenty of 'easy' Hard Modes to be churning through between then and now, and I've only recently been getting into the Summon boards, so it'll be a while before I'm out of mines to tap.
>>
File: KNEEL.png (1.96 MB, 1600x900)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Kneel before the Emperor!
>>
>>467649
Nice.
Heard this battle is very HP damage heavy so I'm surprised you went through counting only on Y'sh slow ass heals.
>>
>>469695
Between Yshtola, Emperor, Fujin and that Garland friend, I imagine he had some decent delays going so maybe he wasn't getting hit all that often?
>>
File: 57889.gif (2.01 MB, 540x303)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB GIF
Good luck to anyone who's pulling for Kadaj in a bit.
>>
File: E28Aa2FVcAEA-gn.png (578 KB, 640x700)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
Llyud and Zell level 90 showcase:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DFF_OperaOmnia/status/1401811167857627138
>>
File: luf_kadaj.jpg (295 KB, 1237x720)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>exdeath, terra, pecil
>died at 90th turn
>bring the inferior ironclad villain
>finish 20 before requirement
Could have been better too since I mixed the BT order and bursted with mine before the support's

>>472441
Man I can't wait for Zell's LD so I can finally use him after almost 3 years of never touching him
>>
Constant debuff removal was quite frankly annoying, but I managed to do it anyway...
>>
>>472493
>>473170
Probably gonna try a mix of these two. Terra, Serah and someone else.
I luckshitted Golbez BT but then I spent all my tickets left for his KF and didn't get it so he's out of the question. So is Bartz now that I fucked up my hoard.
>>
>>474000
>KF
*LD
>>
File: daj luf.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>474000
Yeah, didn't work. The DPS wasn't there. Sure has been a while since I failed a turn count mission though.

Maybe I'll run Paladin Chadcil to cover for both Serah and Nine so I can run a second big dick DPS. Drawing blanks as to who it could be since it needs to inflict some debuffs to help with the orb.
>>
>>474673
I'd imagine Paladin Cecil, Terra and Yang should work fine. Terra drops debuffs with all of her attacks.
>>
>>474673
You will want Golbez, even without his BT just because he is the latest DPS and the boss is weak to dark. The difference in damage with and without him is night and day.
Someone recommended Terra and Yang, Yang doesn't do enough damage but Terra and Pecil do a fine job. The fight is a DPS race compounded by them cleansing debuffs every 10% hp lost as well as the fucking annoying brv reduction thresholds
>>
>>474678
>>474981
The stage made me it's bitch. I tried the likes of Celes, Kuja, Garland as a third wheel for Terra/Pecil but I would just narrowly lose once I lost my Golbez friend or miss the turn count again.
In the end I stopped trying to innovate and used Aerith, which I saw some videos using. Worked but just one turn from the limit.

I see they are pushing really hard for Kadaj since they know not even all FF7fags are on board with him, ironically the likes of Golbez or Nine are 100% better picks for his stage.
>>
>complete the Kadaj Lufenia 5 times for the armor tokens and new pages
Excuse me??? You just had to beat it once to get the stuff in the previous one, why 5 times for this event?
>>
>>475647
What are you talking about? I cleared the Lufenia once and got all the rewards.
>>
>>475670
I was looking through the mission list and saw 0/5 to clear the mission. Guess its a typo? Or it stands for something else? Terrible wording either way.
>>
>>475676
Oh no, it means there's 5 things to clear that mission. You need to finish the mission plus complete each of the mission objectives. You can see each of the mission objectives under the mission tabs. The first two are always the same, but requirements 3-5 depend on the individual mission.

For Kadaj Lufenia to complete all 5 objectives you need to
1) Clear the stage.
2) Meet or exceed the score requirement
3) Clear without any KOs
4) Clear within 70 turns
5) Take 8000 or less HP damage.

So if you complete all of those but end up taking 9000 HP damage, then when you look on that page it'll show 4/5 completed since you'll have failed to get one of the 5 clear requirements for the mission.
>>
>>475682
70 turn count is really tight. This Lufenia is terrible.
There probably would have been some JP fearmongering to keep us on our toes for this stage but they got a bugged, easier version of the Lufenia where they didn't do the BRV reduction if you crossed the HP thresholds for both bosses at the same time.
>>
>>475737
Yeah, I think also Bartz is really good for the Lufenia and a lot of people are planning to pull for him so many are putting it off until tomorrow night.
>>
how many gems have you saved up for these months full of great banners?
i'm at 550k but i need at least 650k
>>
>>475749
1.8 million.
Haven't gem pulled since Noctis.
>>
>>475749
I'm sitting on like 900k. Planning to get Bartz, Galuf, Tifa, and then Ashe, Layle, Kurasame/Seifer and Porom next month.
>>
>>475750
the fuck? you mean when his bt was released almost a year ago? you don't have to roll every banner but rolling is half the fun on gachas
>>
>>475760
I just had a lucky streak and got the LDs I needed with tickets.
Game is generous enough that you can make some bank when you are on a roll.
>>
>>475757
sounds like a good plan considering all the banners until the end of the year, no cod though?
>>
>>475774
She's not till the month after, but yeah I'll be grabbing her, Tidus and Setzer that month. I'm also sitting on like 1500 tickets, so I'll be throwing those around at other banners like Noel or Iroha, who look cool but maybe not cool enough for me to spend gems on.
>>
>>475749
460k gems and 780 tickets right now. Hoping to snag the LDs (and maybe Bursts if i am lucky) of Bartz, based Galuf, Tifa, Iroha, Porom, Ashe and Strago.
>>
>>475787
Forgot to mention Cloud of Darkness
>>
>>475749
I've been floating in the 400-500k range since forever
I think by August I won't be anymore
>>
>>475749
Since I'm only a couple weeks into my account, I have plenty of gems to mine up from the campaign and LCs still, and work to do on my Summon Boards; I've been trying to pace myself on it to avoid burnout. I've got ~150k gems and 120 tickets at the moment, and am going to do my best to get more as I have plenty of people to roll on over the coming months: Tifa later this month, Ashe and Celes in July, Queen and Rosa in August, Terra and Yuna in September. Hopefully I can keep up.
>>
>>475749
625k going down the drain
>>475750
the biggest nut
>>
File: 74496212_p15.png (908 KB, 791x1070)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
Bartz in a little over 8 hours from now. I'm assuming most people are going to pull.
>>
>>476269
yeah don't overdo it anon, i still get almost nauseous at the thought of farming summon boards, all these units will be powercrept anyway
>>
>>476345
only if i pull the bt with tifa, we'll get a rerun anyway
>>
>>476356
>we'll get a rerun anyway
True but I'm personally not keen on the BT+ rerun banners, would rather pull on something with the new BT at the time.
>>
>>476346
Yeah for sure; I wouldn't have started on them if I hadn't read they're instrumental to the progression system, but I started running into some parts of the later-released LCs that were filtering me just because I didn't have those stat bonuses.
I'm not really looking to have a 'perfect collection' of every character, all maxed out etc., or even to do all the content with perfect efficiency/pursuing cheese strats. I just have a fondness for some of the FF characters and wanted a game to fiddle with over lunch breaks and stuff.
>>
>>476345
This is a hilarious piece; perfect expressions on all of them, especially Faris' "I didn't ask you to do this! Stop complaining!" face. I'm going to have to find the artist.
>>
File: 1623342859482.jpg (62 KB, 680x680)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
so jp might be getting locke bt soon
>>
>>476460
I think you're reading it wrong, its Locke's LD AND a new BURST for someone else probably
but I would prefer a Locke burst desu
>>
How many points do I need to max Alexander? I just got a team together that can auto him but it takes about 3 minutes per run (two bonus units). Can I do this by this evening? Almost done with the 10th level right now.
>>
>>476509
The Summon Board for a given character or the Illusion Board?
-Summon Board: 2000 points to obtain all treasures for a character's summon board, 6500 for mastery
-Illusion Board: To gain all rewards you will need 225,000 Illusion Points
All info from the Tonberry Troupe's Summon Hub guide on the subject.
>>
>>476512
Thank you for the tip. Found the site, and even improved the time per lap based on their recommendations. Still going to need to do 100 runs lol. Going to watch a movie while doing this.
>>
>>476523
Nice, glad to help.
>>
>>429041
This
>>
>>476490
They said all of the characters who appeared in the Dissidia fighting games are the next set of BT candidates, and Locke was in NT. So he's on the list for an upcoming BT. Seems likely Locke will be the new BT+ character while Firion will be the rerun character getting his BT+.
>>
>>476607
>characters who appeared in the Dissidia fighting games are the next set of BT candidates
>Gilgamesh's LD/BT
My boner!
>>
>>476614
Yeah, he's gonna be awesome. I'm waiting for Laguna myself. Hoping he does Desperado while Man With The Machine Gun plays as his BT music.
>>
>alexander lufenia is eazy bro just use gladio
still can't beat it and the cheese doesn't work for me
>>
>>476656
How does it not work? Use a friend Gladio that set him properly, and unequip all the stuff that affects Max Brave/Evasion off all your characters.
Using specific characters is mostly optional and just lessens the amount of time it takes for him to counter Xander to death.
>>
>>476741
it never regens enough brv for gladio
>>
File: Bartz Lufenia.jpg (832 KB, 2319x1080)
832 KB
832 KB JPG
And done. Had to do it twice. The first time, I forgot that they put a debuff on you that prevents healing (it only lasts 3 turns) but they hit my friend unit with it and dealt 8k damage to him, so I couldn't heal them back up before they left and failed that requirement. Definitely a pretty hard Lufenia though. You need 3 100% AoE gravity uses/auto breaks (or 6 single target ones) for the fight, and characters with 100% gravity or autobreaks mean somewhat limited team comps.
>>
>>477228
>not having Butz artifacts ready
cringe
>>
>>477341
I don't blame him. I have literally no idea why SE gatekeeps the Radiant Artfacts 2x event so much. That shit should be on every other month instead of once a year.

Shooting themselves in the foot too. I would buy more passes if that event was on more often.
>>
How do i make Lightning slower? Iv been trying the Kadaj lufenia guide with Light/Yang/Terra, and after several resets, i never got Terra to go second after Yang, or first for that matter.
>>
>>478480
Remove all speed passives.
Avoid breaking enemies if possible
Use HP+ attacks often as they don't have high turn rate
Long press before using an attack to see how the turn order is gonna change after the attack
If you have time try rerunning Kamlanaut's LC with Lightning since that's an interesting crash course on reining in Lightning's speed.
The easy mode though is just copying everything they do if you took the strat from a youtube video, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlKZaPlcDw
>>
why the fuck are there so many holy absorbers
>>
>>479263
To screw Pecil.
>>
Does Galuf LD come with an event? I'm guessing it's tonight?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.