[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 111 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20210503_162642.jpg (187 KB, 1080x1080)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Games with cute guys, made for the female Japanese audience.

Tears of Themis closed beta soon
>>
File: IMG_20210425_142617.jpg (199 KB, 1080x1695)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
AAside...
>>
>>422391
Helios...
>>
>>422442
Helios needs a much lower budget than AAside and it's been outperforming AAside in the months before.
>>
>>422458
I don't know shit about AAside I'm just sad about Helios.
>>
>>422391
People have bad taste, why the fuck is Helios so low? Like seriously what could possibly not be attractive about it to females in Japan?
>>
>>422458
Are you sure it’s lower? The animated cutscenes for all 4* characters , fully voiced main story and story ending songs can’t be cheap.
>>
>>422469
It releasing while twst fever was still high was a stab in the leg. Also its kakin options are miserable. Outside of the monthly pass and limited discount packs nothing is worth buying and there's no use for paid gems.
I really hope anniversary breathes life into it.
>>
>>422469
Ugly characters
>>
>>422485
Sure what we find hot is subjective but calling them ugly is a bit of a stretch for me.

>>422480
I suppose you are right, I’m guilty in a way since I have never spent money on Helios yet even though I play it a lot daily. Maybe if it were to do a select ticket in the future? The problem too is that all 4* cards get added to the gacha and only birthday frames and event 3*s are limited as of now.

Twisted is shocking, I don’t understand why they let all that money go, they finally started making actual new content again but it’s not hitting the same high points as it did last year.

I highly doubt Toboso was the reason for the droughts since some of the art is so ugly, and they have no problems pumping out merch all this time.
>>
>>422469
To be fair, last month was a south sector event. I don't think they're very popular.
>>
Helios had higher numbers than Mahoyaku during its half anniversary. We are talking about a game that only adds 2 new 4* cards per month, the biggest cost is probably voice work which is done every 2 months, the events are unvoiced.

The merch of popular boys is so in demand that Dino's nui was out of stock in Japan within hours and got sold on auction sites for over 100€.

The posters here are very obviously misled by the sales numbers of enstars (a ranking heavy game with horrible stamina options) and twisted wonderland (a game heavily advertised by disney all over Japan that has strong brand names behind it). The game is definitely making its money's worth, the anniversary will boost them.
>>
>>422391
Looks like this image was capped on April 25, so the end of the month sales totals are slightly different. Helios ended off the month with 7,104万, AAside with 7,086万.

>>422499
You're probably right. Helios should be fine for now.

I'd be curious to see how well their recent set of drama CDs sold though.
>>
>>422494
Unfortunately it seems that Will is the least popular character at the moment in Helios plus Brad is also low tier so that would explain why the event didn’t do so well.

Akira and Oscar are popular but they’re only 3* in the easter event so can’t really get much money from their fans there.

From what I’ve uncovered Dino, Faith and Keith are the ones who have grossed the most money for their first event gacha releases. I understand the first 2, not sure if Keith is only there because of his big naked pecs in the base art but it’s interesting to see.

West sector is currently the most popular group in Helios, going by its 4 members being the top 4 in terms of sales, then its followed by Akira and Oscar, and then Billy, Gray and Ren.
>>
>>422499
I trust you, I’ve just been so hurt by so many games I’ve grown to love be killed that I’m just so scared of Helios and even Basic being killed off.

I don’t even try Mahoyaku after they killed On Air for it though.
>>
GROWING STARS will save SideM.
>>
>>422499
>Helios had higher numbers than Mahoyaku during its half anniversary
No it didn't. Plus it pulled out valentines units of its two most popular boys for it. Aftermarket merch is also.not a good tell since the speed of it selling out and its resale prices are determined by what the supply was in the first place.
For people who care about Helios surviving or not what's worth looking at is HE's other titles and making your guesses that way since it's ultimately all down to whether a mobage's performance is worth it to the individual company or not. It's performing better than current day Last Period and Merc Storia and those have been kept alive through some mediocre years so I want to say Helios' outlook is good for now, but the general trend for mobage performance is for it to dive as time goes. It absolutely wants a lasting anniversary boost and I hope management plays their cards right.
Something I'm mildly worried about is that the director and one of the writers were taken off the credits for chapter 8. I don't know what to make of that.
>>
>>422469
The designs are kinda wack desu. Though joseimuke has a pretty low bar anyway and Helios is nowhere near the bottom in terms of designs when you compare it to other mobage, personally. For some reason it’s difficult for these companies to draw several cute bishounen.
>>
>>422658
Personally I find Helios to be one of the better ones overall so I find what you’re saying a little hard to take in.
>>
>>422540
My hope for it somehow massive and minuscule at the same time.
>>
>>422499
I'm not even worried about Helios since it can just live from enstars money alone anyway, finally there's some use for that kusoge.
>>
Anyone know how Helios sets the event allocation? I just want to know who would be in Summer this year
>>
>>422680
What are you taking about, how do you think Engirls got a reboot and live on as a read only app, Merc Storia and Last Period live till now and get great anime along with that Chinese anime they did? Everything is from Enstars money, that was one major reason why their own anime took forever to be made and had no passion.
>>
>>422681
East gets summer this year.
>>
>>422682
>that was one major reason why their own anime took forever to be made and had no passion.

Still mad about this, we could have had so much potential with DavidPro animating Hokuto or Keito doing jojofaces and it never came to pass.
>>
>>422690
So that’s what, Asch and Jay 4*?

>>422705
Is that a joke because of the studio? I don’t remember anything jojo related? I was more salty about all the stories they butchered in so many different ways and everything they skipped, they should have done it a full 4 cours at least to represent one school year but they fucked it tremendously. Utter bullshit trying to cram 4 years of stories in only 24 episodes. And most of the songs were hot garbage too, even worse than the game music.
>>
>>422713
DavidPro is the studio that does JJBA / Cells at Work, and they do expressions / animations extremely well there. So even just art-wise, I was let down as well considering how even the pants on the Yumenosaki uniform and the students' faces really showed signs of corner-cutting everywhere.
>>
>>422682
>that was one major reason why their own anime took forever to be made and had no passion
>all for failure moeblobs
S2 (if it ever happens) will probably look the same too
>>
>>422713
It should be Billy and Asch since Jay/Gray got the 4* on christmas.
>>
>>422715
If they’re smart they’ll learn from their mistakes. I’m still annoyed though since ! had better stories, !! starts off with so much retconning just so they can churn out more drama and angst in the future
>>
>>422716
So it wouldn’t matter to them that Billy got a 4* in March?

>>422714
Oh yeah that’s why I meant by you referring to the studio itself. It was certainly a disappointment.
>>
>>422718
They consider hero events different from the sector ones so most likely not.
Gast got his 4* in this event and he is still probably gonna get the sector event 4* on June too.
>>
>>422717
I’m enjoying !!’s story more but yeah, the retcons are bothersome.
>>
>>422729
2 4* in 2 months? That would be bad timing if so, I guess its true though that sector and mixed events are separate .
>>
>>422715
At least Halloween Koga looked cute
>>
>>422732
What were the retcons you disliked?
>>
>>422388
Why is there no coomer game but with bishies baras and shotas?
>>
>>422884
Isnt that Housamo
>>
File: 1615540951382.png (2.57 MB, 1826x872)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
Can Heliosfags redpill me into team building? I've been playing since the Summer Oscar banner and still dont know how to get a good team. At most I can do the hard stages but Extreme just kicks my ass.
>>
>>422893
I honestly have no idea what I'm doing either, I mostly just use the biggest numbers cards for each color, same with frames.
So far I can only do extreme with the red team.
>>
Is there anything worse than a unitfag making everyone play their song after everyone else picked random in a multi live
>>
>>422886
NO furries allowed.
>>
>>422946
Then swords? It has some baras
>>
>>422469
>Ugly
>Ugly gays
>Ugly gay law enforcement propaganda

It's shit
>>
>>422967
>>Ugly gay law enforcement propaganda
What?
>>
>>422946
Take the furpill like all the other homos.
>>
>>422391
Too bad Bushi is only caring for Djs and use Garupa’s money on that instead of AASide, which ironically is doing better, AASide improved a lot and it’s a game that I can casually play and have fun, they just need a collab and more ads, tho it’s technically saved.

And Helios being that down is just sad, since the game it’s a high-quality one...
>>
>>422969
Sounds like an ameritard. Ignore it.
>>
>>422893
Well, you're using a fully linkable team, so that's a good start!

To make it better though, you'll need to level up each card's hero road, both route 1 & 2. You can advance further down route 2 by using Rainbow Jacks to unlock new portions of the road. I would focus on doing this for your 4*s first, since they'll be of more use to you in the long run.

Also, that Jay card needs a Jay frame in its first slot - yes, even if it's not the right color. Color isn't everything. (My main team isn't color matched at all, but I'm still able to beat Extreme+)

Hope this helps!
>>
>>422469
>why the fuck is Helios so low?
because enstars, they need a collab with enstars
>>
>>423163
Don’t forget PJSekai and Twisted Wonderland, 2020 was a wild year for new mobages, most of them were anticipated for years
>>
>>423132
Oh so it's more important to use a character specific frame than color specific? I remember someone saying It was better to match the color than the character.
Yeah I try to upgrade their hero route 1 as much as I can, but need dupes to max them out sadly.
>>
>>423207
Only for that first slot! Having a frame that matches the character in that first slot will give you that frame's extra ability.

And yeah, it's best to focus on that Route 2, if you can, since that one doesn't require dupes. It will cost you lots of Jacks though.
>>
>>423224
Ah Gotcha.
My team might went up by 10k, seems like neglecting the route 2 was a big mistake from my part, but now I dont have enough small jacks lol.
Thanks anon!
>>
File: E0DdmqHUUAE4GGA.jpg (152 KB, 900x1030)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
cute
>>
>>423163
Fuck no, I don't want that tranny shit touching Helios' healing heavenly writing.
>>
>>423770
A collab would be Helios writers using Enstars characters, not the other way around.
>>
>>423817
Doesn't change the fact that enstars is a game for maso cucks.
>>
>>423820
I don’t read the stories anymore, just get the cute cards and outfits.
>>
Does anyone here have Gast’s evolved artwork from this event? I want to see his exposed back.
>>
>>423850
I'm saving up for Gast and Marion's wedding event so I can't pull for him, sadly.
>>
File: 1609981562825.png (3.76 MB, 1920x1080)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB PNG
Is it bad that I forgot Hakuouki existed.
>>
>>423916
Is that a leak or you’re just guessing?
>>
>>423957
Joseimukes like the june bride themed events. Just a guess.
>>
File: 1606394861425.jpg (321 KB, 2048x1260)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>423850
Here you go
>>423916
>Gasmari wedding event
This would be a big hit since Gasmari is a really popular ship. I hope it happens
>>
>>424131
Thank you so much anon! I hope I get this card later, I love how he kisses his gun after a victory.
>>
>>424131
Wild West is such a great theme for outfits and events. Gast was a great choice for that too.
>>
File: 1591559011137.jpg (163 KB, 530x720)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>424294
>Wild West
>Event was 2 Norths and 1 East
>>
Jesus I completely forgot I signed up to tot beta
>>
File: 15167822432.png (336 KB, 785x538)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
Anyone else get in?
>>
>>424677
Let us know how it is.
>>
File: ToT 1.0.0.jpg (173 KB, 1242x2194)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>424677
Just waiting now
>>
>>424677
I got in, but it's taking years to download on my device unfortunately.... gosh damn 3gb game
>>
File: 20210507_110615.jpg (427 KB, 2048x1535)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
This is like they're putitng in extra effort to make the characters ugly
>>
>>424819
Yeah that doesn't even look like Floyd.
>>
>>424824
The twins are supposed to be ugly so at least that part is accurate.
>>
>>422499
>implying that Helios isn't living with only its own revenue, but in the case it will tank and lose popularity, that it won't just live on EnMyu's money as life support like what LasPeri and MercStoria are currently under
Helios is fine, just wnjoy the content and not worry, Heliosbro.
>>
>>424830
Helios is doing perfectly fine though, I don't know why this thread has a hardon for doomposting a good game.
>>
>>424836
enstarsfags
>>
>>424819
Inconsistent card art quality is such a gacha game pet peeve for me. Imagine waiting months for your best boy to finally get a high rarely card, only for it to be super shitty...
>>
>>424896
The playing field is equal because pretty much everyone got either shitty art or weird expressions, aside birthday Lilia.

Bur seriously, it's like no one sat down and taught them the basics of mobage, other games are brutal to artists to get a consistent look and feel.
>>
File: 15167891212.jpg (205 KB, 970x2048)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Also CBT is open.
>>
>>425681
Who's the best boy?
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (304 KB, 2160x1080)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
They gave us 100 whistles for another event in a row so I got carried away again.
At least it helped me confirm my guesses about how many revival coins you're going to earn if you grind to 3.5m. It's 7 if you buy the diamonds as well, or 9 if you ignore the 90 diamonds in the ribbon exchange.
>>
How are AAside and StaOke doing content/update wise? I couldn't bother keeping them and wonder if they're any better
>>
>>426062
I could only get 7 without getting the diamonds.
>>
>>426117
AASide it’s updating constantly and is a pretty good game now, the main problem that the devs aren’t fixing yet is the fucking storage capacity, and that’s probably the main reason why there aren’t a lot of new players...
>>
>>426062
How much diamonds did you spend to reach 3.5 this time with the 100 whistles
>>
>>426631
582 diamonds. Without whistles that's 782, which I'd still consider pretty cheap if we didn't get whistles.
My score for normal songs is 3.47m and 2.97m for the event song. The buff to the unit bonus gave me like 105% boost on blue Trickstar songs so this ended up being the cheapest I've ever gotten a 5* for.
>>
>>427099
Not the person you replied to but I always had to spend nearly 2000 minimum since I don’t use gacha or unit bonuses, I need to follow what you’re saying next time.
>>
>>426117
StaOke I want to see how events are. Maybe I can play if they are F2P, is there any event right now?
>>
>>426161
Wish they would finally add past gacha banners to the permanent one already.
>>
Just heard about what happened to Sakura Kakumei. Announced dead after 4 months, almost as embarrassing as Readyyy's 2 months. Can Sega not ensure that their games make it past a year anymore? Maybe it's for the best that Yumecast not be revived.
>>
>>427099
>The buff to the unit bonus
What's this?
>>
File: file.png (34 KB, 1109x379)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>427462
The bonus per card matching the song's unit got buffed. Basically, pre-buff, it didn't matter if you had all five cards to make a Knights team or the two cards to make a Valkyrie team, the maximum bonus you could get was always going to be 100% because in a Knights team, each card would get 20% bonus and in Valkyrie they'd get 50%. Now it goes something like pic related, which encourages you to work towards collecting cards of all four colors for larger units for larger bonuses instead of getting carried by Madara 5*s all day.
>>
>>427453
They set it up to fail by having both Baba and DW involved. But more importantly that game didn’t really have anything in common with what people loved about SW, so you can’t really compare them. I don’t understand why Sega keeps looking at how these reboots are flopping when they avoid Sakura and the original girls but don’t bring them back.

Anyway Ready and YumeCast got replaced by ProSeka so Sega is satisfied on that front, Ready is getting a collab with some game out of nowhere for some reason.

As for Fujo yume games, nothing is worse than Wave’s 3 days.
>>
>>427489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZkNS8Xxe4
It's weird indeed
>>
Next Helios event is a hero event involving 4* Faith. Theme is hidden for now but the clue is that it’s based off one of the tracks for his sector CD.
>>
>>428321
I hope they keep up the meme of his burst animations being super lewd.
>>
>>428321
It's likely bowling themed.
>>
>>428413
I thought about that but I don’t really see how they can build an event around bowling. Red Riding Hood is mentioned on one of the track names so perhaps it could be fairy tale related?
>>
>>428407
I don’t see it likely considering the possible choices for event theme but I’m sure they’ll find a way
>>
>>428442
West drama CD mentions Faith used to go bowling with Brad. So a potential sibling centered story could arise from it, I suppose?

Still, a fairy tale theme would be cute too.
>>
This is unironically the best charting in the game, it's funny how this got the skilllets immediately seething
The speed change isn't even the hardest part of the song
>>
>>428498
Too bad all Fine songs suck ass.
>>
>>428498
This shit made me laugh so hard when I first played it kek I hope we get more charts like this
>>
>>428611
I think the only fine song that I actually like is Owaranai Symphonia. Switch easily have my favorite songs despite not being my favorite unit.
>>
>>428611
Fuck you, Neo Sanctuary and Tempest Night are both great
The rest are kinda boring though

>>428614
We're getting them. They announced yesterday on the monthly stream that 1st SING-ALONG (the Trickstar anime ED song) and ONLY YOUR STARS are getting Special difficulty (a la Bandori). Already people are freaking out and doomposting shit like "lv31 minimum" when they've already said they're not planning to go higher than Expert. Alternate charts for the Lv30 songs would be pretty great though.
>>
File: Unrelated_Sexy_Officer.jpg (496 KB, 1242x2188)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
Up to Chapter 3 in Tears of Themis CBT so far. I wonder if the CN>EN TL is fine.

Chapter 1 was pretty mediocre. The case itself wasn’t interesting and I assume it was meant to act mostly as an introduction to what players should expect, but looking for clues during an investigation is decently fun and so are the trials. The only part of the gameplay I don't enjoy is the short debates which I always end up auto'ing. Chapters 2 & 3 were good though, especially the latter.

Overall quality of the game, the UI in particular, is damn stunning. I’m impressed. I love that the SR/SSRs come with atmospheric SFX and L2D by default. Gacha funds have been alright I think...? Currency doesn't come from dailies but you get some from clearing stages/story and so far I've gathered 20 pulls from clearing up to CH3. I feel like in the long run it'll be harder to save plentiful rolls unless there are more ways to gain it that I haven't noticed yet.

Artem had my initial interest but the more I learn about Marius, the more I start to find him more interesting than the former. He's a cheeky brat kek but he has a good heart, Artem is still the cutest looking though. Luke feels like the standard osananajimi. Vyn is sort of suspicious/mysterious so he's quite interesting, but he wanks MC too much for me. He’s supposed to be gentlemanly I guess kek but besides that I like him.
One thing I was glad about is that all the main boys interact with each other as well, which was a problem I had with MLQC (Dunno if that changes later on, I dropped it around chapter 15). It seems like they have a sekrit investigation club going on together.

As for the romance, it's pretty mild. Not sure if that's because it's still early game or if it'll remain like that, or if they're just saving more for the character's card & Visit stories. That reminds me, I need to go pet my boy today.
>>
Enstars had such good potential, too bad Akira turned it into shit.
>>
File: 1620730558447.jpg (315 KB, 1450x920)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>427489
baba killed fgo too, first time it left the chart
>>
>>429403
Thanks for the rundown! I probably wouldn't have tried it out before, but this does have me a bit interested now.
>>
>>429595
No surprise there, Galatea and the Idol Waltz were the biggest fuck u’s from DW yet.
>>
>>429403
That sounds all pretty great, thanks for the info anon.
I'm more excited to try it out.
>>
>>429595
Muramasa was the last good thing to happen to FGO and his banner was nearly half a year ago already. I don't even feel like logging in these days.
>>
File: E0hvU2_UYAYbtGe.jpg (1.4 MB, 2774x2774)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>429403
Thanks for the report anon. Hope to play it soon and pet some boys.
>>
File: 897492.jpg (869 KB, 1200x852)
869 KB
869 KB JPG
take the twistedpill
>>
File: ?.png (33 KB, 352x316)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
On average, how long do you guys wait before breaking your f2p status on a new game you picked up?
>>
>>429833
at least six months
>>
>>429833
3 days
>>
>>429833
forever free
>>
>>429689
>12 costumes from Waltz event but all of them are for female units
I don't get what they were thinking
>>
>>429833
If it's big and gonna be around for 3 more years, I don't care. If it has bad future prospects despite doing ok (like Nier:Reincarnation) or if it doesn't pander to me I won't spend a cent.
>>
>>422946
Because only gay men like barashit.
Same as how only coomers like big titted monstrosities.
>>
>>430016
Spotted the fridge shaped chestlet.
>>
>>429403
I wish we could poke the AI shota too
>>
>>429841
I tell myself this for each new game but then there’s always a banner that eventually breaks me
Right now I want to spend on Natsume scout
>>
>>429899
I think it was supposed to be 15 units but at least 3 girls were cut. It was pretty horrible, none of them got new animations so most of them just look so ugly and unflattering with their old sprites and some of the designs were really bad too, one girl looked like a pumpkin, another looked like she was wearing tablecloth, one was barely different from her usual clothes while another’s art was memed to hell and back before the artist made her look pregnant.

Besides Fgo’s hatred for guys the original Waltz game had Mashu only cosplay female servants hence no guys, that’s why the challange quest, bonus servants and one CE had guys instead in the event.
>>
Has anyone here read the east sector drama cd?
>>
>>431356
I would love to know where I can listen to them for free.
>>
>>431376
Probably on the usual music sites if they have songs.
>>
File: E1G5NZ_VIAg7cDJ.jpg (405 KB, 2000x2200)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>431356
I was planning on getting it but I know I won't understand shit.
At least I'm enjoying all the fanart.
>>
I love mahoyaku
>>
Different sounding Shota Aoi voice

https://youtu.be/nB4sQVVWfPY
>>
>>432335
SB69 sure is different from what I remember.
>>
>>431514
Yeah I’m curious about two things, like why is Billy so scared and without his glasses? Is this set after chapter 8 then?

And whether Asch was really provoked by the others to jump naked into a lake?
>>
>>432675
It's funny to watch you EOPs struggle with basic shit
>>
File: E03GNn8VIAEef3e.jpg (110 KB, 1200x850)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>432675
>why is Billy so scared and without his glasses?
From JP twitter, it seems that there are TWO scared billy situations in the drama CD.

1) during the camping trip (it's a "there's a crazy murderer loose in the woods! And he killed Asch-paisen!" type of situation.)
2) during the NegaPosi switch-up track, where Billy and Gray get hit by a Substance that drastically messes with their personality/emotions (thus making Billy scared and insecure). This second one is when he takes off his goggles, but idk the reasoning. Maybe because he's been crying?
>>
>>432757
Can’t be helped, maybe someday it’ll change but not anytime soon.

>>432903
Thank you, they sound really interesting.
>>
Everyone from Tsukasa’s scout today has a shirtless 2D costume just incase you wanted extra incentive to roll.
>>
>>434130
You have a hyperfixation and issues.
>>
Did anyone understand what the announcement in Helios is about? They’re cutting down the number of frames that’s available through an event? Is this a sign to worry? I’m so confused
>>
>>434150
Apparently there will be 1 less illustration per event, because they're removing 4* frames from event rewards but adding more medals to the rewards.
>>
>>434163
Oh no that sucks, those had the best artwork. I literally had the valentine 4* frame as my homescreen since Feb.

But if this is the only change then I’ll just have to deal with it if it means that the game will live longer. Real shame.
>>
>>434132
You sound like a weird prude, so what if I like exposed chests on my guys?

>>434163
If it’s only changing frames to artwork stills then I don’t mind it, we have to compromise
>>
>>434214
No one minds naked guys, you're just weird and easily identifiable because you focus on guys being shirtless, which is an incredibly mundane thing
>>
>>434220
Again why do you care? You make it sound like I’m harping about this daily or something.
>>
>>434237
Not that anon, but you post about that every so often and it's fun to laugh at a freak.
>>
>>434130
Now if everyone would vote for swimsuits for Ryuseitai in the upcoming MV costume voting that would be very appreciated.
>>
>>434301
I would appreciate that yes
>>
>>434301
Fuck you asshole, supernova was robbed and ryuseiPs have no fucking taste if it doesn't win this time
>>
>>434322
Ryuseitai got away with a better choice than Fine and 2wink though. Those 2 units really suffered in their winning choices.
>>
It's not Faith, it's a Keith gacha 4* according to leakers.
>>
>>434330
Ryuseitai got possibly the worst choice I could have thought of
Excessively themed outfits only work if the event they're related to actually has a song associated with it and the jiangshi outfits are both too themed and have no song
At least 2wink has Play Tag
>>
Why do people hate Dokonjofinger again? Their music is so hype
>>
>>434340
I didn’t even know Helios had leakers, did they say anything else?

>>434352
I suppose you can think of it that way, I still think 2wink’s outfit is extremely ugly and ill fitting and the only reason it was chosen was because it was their last and most notable focus event in ! with gross suicide teasing. Ryuseitai feels like a troll move to curse the animators, it’s no wonder that it’s the last set of costumes coming out.
>>
>>434130
Damn it, I steeled myself yesterday to hold off rolling for potential Eichi feature scout. Enstars models are pretty undefined and barely shaded so I might be able to hold off, still.
>>434220
>you focus on guys being shirtless, which is an incredibly mundane thing
What are you, a fucking dyke?
>>
>>434455
>troll move to curse the animators
Right? As soon as I saw it won, my first though was about how badly those sleeves were going to clip.

Apparently, there was a big push for that costume by Chinese fans who loved it though.
>>
Tsukasa usually has some of the best illustrations but this time around it’s just ugly
>>
>>434163
They really did need to revamp the way frames were being handled, anyway. They give out more than you could ever have use for, and the event points frames were always too weak to be useful. ...The art was lovely, though. I will miss that.

But if they really are shifting the focus towards collecting more medals, that makes me wonder if we'll be getting an Expert++ mode some time in the future.
>>
>>434455
It's mafia themed based on the drama CD track, that's all I know.

>>434469
You just have to go outside to see shirtless guys, it's not that big of a deal, you prude.
>>
>>434469
The models are nice, like Souma’s model isn’t the same as his old towel costume from !, he has abs and more defined pecs now.
>>
>>434470
That would be interesting and would make sense, I found it bizarre how it won since it never seemed like that popular an outfit. I bet the animators wished for the simple shit, they got lucky with some like Fine where the outfits are barely any different from their unit outfits.

>>434474
His fans think it’s cute. Personally I think his card art looks really weird as an icon in the gallery but it’s decent otherwise.

>>434509
I use the 4* frames though, but I never check what’s good, just click on auto. Technically we’re not losing the artwork so that’s a good thing.
>>
>>434603
I can see mafia theme going well with Keith, interesting in seeing what this is.
>>
File: E1UqrzbUcAA8t8J.jpg (212 KB, 1671x940)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
In the bright side, I'm glad they finally added this.
I have a bunch of cards I haven't seen the animation yet because of not using them in battle.
>>
>>434934
Yeah it’s really neat. Also nice maxed out Akira.
>>
>>434251
>but you post about that every so often
This is an anonymous imageboard, so how do you know it's the same person?
>and it's fun to laugh at a freak.
Then this site isn't for you if you think looking at shirtless 2D guys makes you a "freak."
>>
>>435140
Anon, take the loss, stop being butthurt and derailing the thread.
>>
My only hope for male idols is i7 rebooting with a new game or bamco doing something good with SideM.
>>
>>435140
Retarded enstarrie
>>
>>434603
Your leaker was wrong.
>>
>>435230
Right, my fault for dealing with prudes.
>>
>>435236
Same. I love i7 to death but the game is so boring I can't get myself to play it for more than two days, I'm surprised it's still going
>>
File: E1U5AGaVcAEK9GD.jpg (330 KB, 1328x748)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>Jet
Incredibly based
>>
>>435468
So they're keeping the group card graphic... but using it as the unbloomed version of the Hero card? Is that what's happening? If so, I don't know how to feel about it.

It IS super cool to see Jet there though.
>>
>>435502
Almost, it’s the evolved artwork for the 4* hero in hero events like this one. In sector events with two 4* this group art will just be a story artwork.
>>
>>435468
Why does the synopsis say that Jr failed an exam? I thought his whole thing was that he graduated ahead of everyone else by a few years?
>>
>>435534
Ah. Thanks, that makes a lot more sense! Still a bit of a weird choice. In hero events, the 3* heroes get their own hero card art (evolved and unevolved), their own frame, AND get to be a part of the evolved art for the 4* hero. Seems like they're getting more exposure than the 4*.
>>
File: E1bIfpoUYAM3WaV.jpg (66 KB, 1018x419)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Nagoyasisters... It happened again... The Matenrou fans saw they were losing in midterms and whaled themselves back into a win...
>>
>>435545
Considering the punishment his failure gets him is "to help the next person he sees", I can only assume that the test wasn't your conventional "book smarts" type, or even a physical training based one. He likely failed at something real-life/emotional intelligence based.
>>
>>435549
Do they get their own frame? I honestly can’t remember.
From what is currently revealed each of the 3 boys have a card, 2 of them appear in the 4*s card and the gacha 4 and 3* have a frame each.

>>435601
Ah yeah I can see that, it would make sense.
>>
>>435236
Same, i7 is one of my favorite franchises, I love the story, characters and songs but hate the game. At least there's the anime next season.
>>
>>435236
Yeah, they should make a SideM game actually worth playing. I haven't come across a series with better music yet.
>>
>>435787
Bamco is so self-sabotaging that it’s hilarious. All because they were guys SideM never got the love it deserved and now even the music sales are declining. I bet they’re really regretting their choices now that they seem how strong the yume/Fujo market is.

That aside I never understood why they have so many idol series. Like at one time there was I7, SideM and Dream Festival for the guys alone
>>
>>435236
Why the Male spin-offs of female franchises are usually better in terms of music and characters but their games are absolute shit? I feel that their company doesn’t know the potential of the audience, female fans are crazier than male fans...
>>
>>435835
Probably because they know they can still make bank with less effort since the female market is less competitive. And girls will play shit games if the boys are good enough.
>>
>>435840
The female market is extremely competitive, so many games drop like flies yearly. It’s a much tougher market than male oriented games. The main thing is that the majority of them have low budget and costs so they’re able to last with less amount of revenue.
>>
>>435555
Umm, MTC sisters? What is this?
>>
>sisters

larpers go to /cm/
>>
Reminder that there were more females playing Starlight Stage than Live on St@ge.
>>
>>436096
Because Starlight Stage is a fantastic game with some great female characters. SideM guys are ugly, but have better writing and personality than any enstars guy though.
>>
Uma Musuko when
>>
>>436638
I'm imagining cute boys with horse cocks
>>
>>436631
They’re not ugly, your taste is just bad.
>>
>>436743
not him but the art makes them ugly, it has ugly art
>>
>>437010
Well I can agree that most of MStage was very boring. Wouldn’t really call them ugly though, just generic.
>>
Other idolshit games don't have Asselin
>>
>>437036
There's plenty of generic chuunis in every game
>>
File: KazukiPiano+.jpg (355 KB, 1624x1008)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>436631
>>437010
I don't really know anything about SideM but you guys call these ugly? Mind showing me some male idol card arts that aren't ugly?
>>
>>437105
To be fair these SSRs specifically have a different artist from the rest of MStage.
>>
>>436631
Why is Enstars so edgy?
The whole “war” in the school was a bit too much...
>>
File: SuzukuAkaiR2.jpg (105 KB, 640x800)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>437105
>>
>>437128
I don't even mind that, but the okama character is disgusting.
>>
>>437134
That’s just lipservice, there’s a reason they gave him the sluttiest card possibly back in the old game.
>>
>>437150
Doesn't change that he's insufferable, especially the way he talks.
>>
>>437133
Achievable natty?
>>
>>437105
Actually their FES SSRs have great art and composition, if they make the whole game with art like this that would be great
>>
>>437158
Back in the old stories when most characters were disgusted at his existence and never failed to remind him he was a fag. What a time.
>>
>>437133
those two (three if you count the cat) dorks were my favorites
>>
>him

Arashi is a literal she/her now
>>
I don't know how people grind for multiple unit events, my strongest scoring team is Sparkle Alkaloid and I've already had enough of repeating Kiss of Life. At least with tour events you can rotate through the 4 songs in the day you choose. It'll probably be a long while until I have a variety of strong team/unit combinations to switch up the songs
>>
So Atelier Online hasn't had an update since March, but the EN version has started prereg? Are they ok?
>>
>>437484
I've got a few songs where my team strength is 1m+, but it's always a tug-of-war between not slowly becoming insane from spamming one of the easiest songs in the game pitted against the short-term autistic satisfaction of saving maybe like 30 diamonds. My autism wins most of the time, unfortunately.
>>
>>437500
>568 clears
Bro... I'd go fucking insane

I wanted to go for HiMERU this time since I like Crazy:B generally but I already gave up. I'll just stick to looping songs like a schizo for my top 3 since I'll at least have the motivation and strong desire to go ham. Really need more 5*s though.
>>
>>437542
That's not the worst part, that screenshot was taken before I finished the Mitsuru event last week. It's 701 now
>>
>>437133
SideM is the only male idol game with the most fuckable males, I want to fuck pic related so badly and adopt his cat.
>>
File: E1jm8o9X0AMnl1f.jpg (249 KB, 1000x1000)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
CBT ending soon.
>>
>>437766
So, thoughts/feelings on the game? I think only one anon shared some info about it
>>
Any recommendations for joseimuke with actual gameplay? No match 3, and for god's sake no rhythm game shit. I've tried Helios.
>>
>>437837
>rhythm gane shit
Congrats, you're missing out on the most fun gameplay mobage offer.
>>
>>437837
I mean, if your example is Helios you might as well check out every game with an auto function.
>>
>>437877
If I wanted to play a rhythm game I wouldn't be asking, would I? There's twenty million in the market already, I would just try them for myself and see which one clicks for me.
>>437958
I'm looking specifically for a cute boy collector mobage to round out the ones I already play. Most autobattlers at best have mixed cast, which is fine but not what I'm looking for.
>>
>>437877
Which ones are actually fun though?
>>
>>438067
Joseimuke? Only blackstar: theater starless is challenging. Note speed changes during the song and there's a lot of beatmaps that screw with you.
https://youtu.be/CsfQc87Dwxk
>>
>>438087
Looks pretty cool, thanks.
>>
>>437877
Cytus alone is better than all of them, no point playing anything else
>>
>>438373
Basic bitchass taste right there. Cytus' payment model is shit when there are games with over 300 free songs.
>>
>>438388
>there are games with over 300 free songs

which games?
>>
>>438431
The games with over 300 free songs right now are Starlight Stage, Bandori JP, and I think D4DJ has been going so fast it might already be there.
>>
>>438444
>Trash music trash maps waifu trash at that

I'd rather take the Taiwan pill desu
>>
>>438456
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it stop rolling in shit I guess.
>>
>>438087
Okay, speed changes are the fucking devil, but it's nice to have something to work on. Also all those popular VAs and the songs are pretty nice.
>>
File: E1qi0TcVIAA3oMW.jpg (186 KB, 912x1798)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>438087
Good rank
>>
I’d do anything for the Basic cards to be brought over to Music so I can finally delete the outdated app
>>
>>442274
Fucck off, Music is crap when it comes to events plus all of the cards that aren’t 5* are useless. It has nothing going for it apart from the MVs, they should have never been split into 2.
>>
>>438087
>that current collab
isn't it sad that Readyyy fagets only get to exist in someone else's game? MVs were so good too.
>>
File: 32_-750x434.png (615 KB, 750x434)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>443899
>MVs were so good too
And then you'd boot up the game and the MVs looked like this.
>>
File: promo.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
Does anyone here play Onmyoji? This cinematic got me interested for reasons. I heard it was like chinese FGO.
https://youtu.be/kGlBmuibum4
>>
>>444130
It being like FGO shouldn't be a good thing
>>
File: 1445931646547.gif (178 KB, 160x160)
178 KB
178 KB GIF
>>443983
jesu christe
>>
File: 75539618_p10.jpg (1.34 MB, 927x1400)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>444130
gameplay similarities are few. it has the generic gacha character leveling and limit breaking systems as many other games while combat is more akin to a classic turnbased jrpg.
just as grindy as fgo though but onmyoji has autoplay features.
the boys are good and hot. there's plenty of story too though its hard to find all of it if you dont know chinese/japanese.
shuten best boy
>>
>>444342
I see, the boys look pretty good. Is it hard to reroll? I'll probably pick it up on the weekend.
>>
File: 66979980_p19.png (591 KB, 1000x676)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
>>444491
i didnt reroll at all since R and SRs are miles better than some SSR. you can beg/trade shikis you want too with the shard system instead of relying on gacha alone.
rerolling works by clearing the tutorial, using any rolls you get and then just making a new account as usual (but do look up a better guide).
>>
>>434384
Who hates them? They're easily one of the most popular bands. Also, finally a banner without dokonjofingers.
>>
>>443983
This looks like Project Mirai kek
>>
File: ES memorial coins.jpg (84 KB, 1120x236)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
I hope a tour is next
>>
File: file.png (44 KB, 266x247)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>448292
Who are you saving for? I've got exactly enough to get Nazuna in three events when he gets added to the exchange
>>
>>449401
Motor show Hiiro and comet show Chiaki are the current goals. There’s a massive gap between them so I might pick up another one in between... nightless world Koga, perhaps? His unbloomed is really cute.
Will you be maxing cards (a whole fucking 390 for 5*s) or just grabbing 1 copy?
>>
File: 77236123_p4.jpg (598 KB, 724x1023)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
I wish they translated the vns to english, my japanese is too shit to read yet.
I'm tired of just shining live for best idol boys content.
>>
>>449843
Maxing is a pretty bad investment imo so I'll just stick with a single copy
>>
So Helios is doing a north sector unit next month with the only info being it’s blue and white.

Based on my gacha knowledge, I’m guessing this means either marines, beach grooms or wedding swimsuits?
>>
>>452969
I saw lot of nips predicting marines as well.
>>
File: 1600721120234.jpg (662 KB, 2340x1080)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
Fuck, I just got Yamato's new card which is also a yellow card, so this one is basically useless to me. Hopefully I manage to farm another roll with the next event
>>
Am I missing something or is there no reroll in Helios?
>>
>>454671
Nope, you have to uninstall and reinstall
>>
File: IMG_20210529_105556.jpg (230 KB, 607x607)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
His hair still looks like a bird shat him out
>>
>>458231
Cute Touya.
>>
>>458231
I'm going to MARRY that Touya I don't care if that makes me gay
>>
>>458231
One of these is not like the others
>>
>>458744
Yeah, get Akito out of there!
>>
Enstar players, anyone else having trouble getting swipe notes to register lately? Is this a known glitch, or is it just me?
>>
File: 1594728320441.jpg (243 KB, 1328x748)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
This isnt a June Bride gacha happyele
>>
File: E2s8dX4VcAAaYIM.jpg (151 KB, 832x548)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>461242
FUCK YOU HAPPYELE
LET ME USE AN EMULATOR ALREADY
>>
>>461289
>those bare thighs
Muh. He's not crossdressing but I'll take it.
>>
File: 1610833381190.png (76 KB, 390x363)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>461207
It's not just you, and unfortunately, it's not a glitch either. Flick hitbox / window feels way stricter now. As someone who used to coast through perfect combos for lv28s like Honeycomb Summer / Faith Conquest it's been extremely jarring for me because suddenly I'm missing like crazy for no explainable reason.
>>
>>461289
Gast looking like a chad.
>>
File: image0(1).jpg (1.09 MB, 2178x1225)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>461289
>>461242
Dying game
>>
File: 1470162289019.png (131 KB, 405x428)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>461289
I don't remember Aria being this lewd.
>>
>>461347
Ah. That's unfortunate... Thanks for the info though. Now that I know this isn't a glitch, maybe I can play around with the settings a bit and find something that works better
>>
File: 1620459647492.jpg (664 KB, 2340x1080)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
>>454594
Nice, time to save for Haruka's birthday
>>
Utapri guys are legitimately hideous how did it ever take off
>>
>>462550
no competition back then
>>
>>462550
Just like a3
>>
File: E2unSViVcAMxcG-.png (694 KB, 617x871)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>coomer art of explosion of Thorns because of one skin
>>
The girl Gast proposed to at the museum is Marion, isn't he? Fucking kek
>>
>>462969
The skin is super tame, why is the art horny?
>>
>>463328
Helios is getting really desperate with this, the paid SSRs and CG you can unlock when you roll everything on the gacha during the event.
>>
>>463501
Is there a time when Arknights player aren't horny?
>>
Is beating expert in Helios achievable even with some 2-star characters in your team?
>>
>>463501
The art is always horny from that artist, he’s always drawing Thorns half naked one way or the other. The first time he did it last year Thorns’ actual artist responded with his own official shirtless artwork so good on them.
>>
>>463536
The paid SSRs aren’t necessarily something to worry about yet since I’ve seen other games do it but the special CG concerns me, am I just going to have blank spaces in my gallery now if I can’t afford to get all the gacha cards in unit events now? Since it has a time limit.
>>
>>463536
I really hate how badly Helios is doing, make a good game and they don’t get the money it deserves. Thanks a lot for showing the industry real passion means nothing.
>>
>>464050
>he’s always drawing Thorns half naked one way or the other
Based. Thorns is sexy as hell
>>
>>464173
Sure is, I think it helps how clean and great his artwork is. Some Arknights designs are highly questionable to put it lightly.
>>
>>422388
When is this releasing?
>>
File: EgCepIhUEAAXqp8.png (850 KB, 618x872)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
>>464050
Hypergryph hire this man.
>>
>>464502
It bugs me how the twink face doesn't match the ripped body
>>
https://time.com/collection/next-generation-leaders/6047432/anna-mizuki-nakajima-next-generation-leaders/
The twin sisters running coly.
>>
>>464526
Thorns' fanart confuses me in general. He looks like a complete stick in his official art.
>>
>>464595
Is Stand My Heroes still alive? Forgot that existed desu
Whereas Mahoyaku cast is full of qts but the gameplay is unbearable
>>
File: thorner.jpg (242 KB, 606x1046)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>464526
Even with his official artist doing the same thing, it still looks pretty weird desu
Still would bang though.
>>
File: EsZZ9DpUcC4o9Av.jpg (89 KB, 872x1233)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>464890
>posting the deepfried version
>>
File: 디노.png (73 KB, 350x350)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Honestly, I get why Helios is doing so meh saleswise.

I've been playing since the half-anniversary and now I'm gonna quit because the game is just a chore. Even the EX+ fights are brainless, just use Valentine's west with crit link and repeat the stage a few times. There's no point in "playing" the game, like most gacha games it's just a glorified resource manager, but other games get away with it by having a simple and rewarding gameplay loop, or by just demanding 10 minutes of your time per week.

Still, I think the game is gonna last a few years and there's no reason for HappyEle to axe it anytime soon.
>>
>>465766
Every joseimuke that isn't a rhythm game is auto tier. Helios simply has a small audience while also being very unappealing to spend on. No options for paid gems, no pvp, slow hero releases. Now it's finally released a good paid pack but it's too good to the point its freaked the fans into thinking the game is doomed so that won't encourage more spending either. The one thing I'll give you is that the gameplay means spending on frames is completely unappealing.
Meanwhile you have Mahoyaku that's similar in a lot of ways but wrings money out of its players with like 8 SSRs a month.
>>
>>465766
Helios is just a worse E7 gameplay-wise.
>>
>>465766
The point of "playing" is mostly for ruby mining, The problem this causes though is that rubies have become SO easy to attain that you really don't need to ever buy them.

Honestly, I kind of wonder if Helios would do better if they did what Dream!ing did. End the "game" and just release new chapters of the story.
>>
>>466383
>rubies so easy to attain
Not if you're end game and have no story chapters left over.
>>
>>466604
Jesus anon... I think you play too much Helios.
>>
>>466665
If you started at launch and slowly farmed for each gacha that interested you, that's pretty much nothing.
>>
File: 88263225_p1.png (576 KB, 1200x1680)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>422388
Fantasy Otome setting where you can romance hot or cute elf boys when?
>>
Here we go
>>
>>467301
Explode
>>
File: E2yTmJdVcAI8R2U.jpg (148 KB, 1080x735)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Show by Rock, I...
>>
>>467901
Wow is this the first time Crow has dressed like a slut in the nearly decade Sb69 has existed? He always kept his clothes on unlike the rest of his band.
>>
>>467301
Damn lucky, I only got a Victor in my roll.
>>
File: 1622244349068.jpg (110 KB, 500x500)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>467901
Wait
>>
>>461289
Would the qt on the left have this card added into the main pool? I was going to start Helios at whatever the next big celebration is but if he’s time limited...
>>
>>468775
He's a shit with anger issues, don't worry
>>
>>468775
Ignore previous anon, but yes usually event cards get added into the main pool after a while. Anniversary is on July.
>>
>>468782
This, angry manlets that punch their equipment in anger aren't cute.

>>468832
It's in August
>>
>>468863
To be fair he's gotten way better at anger control lately. They even gave him a smiling expression recently.
>>
>>449909
Doesn't Broccoli hate the west or something?
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (92 KB, 1005x734)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOwF8dGKi0U
>>
>>472717
Is he the most popular Zool now?
>>
Anything like this but for dudes?
>>
hello females :)
>>
File: 76868447_p4.jpg (104 KB, 560x550)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>473127
Yeah, it's probably Mina>Haru>Touma>Tora. It depends a bit on what you mean by popular, though.
>>
>>473179
Genshin impact
Twisted wonderland
>>
>>471267
Aren't they localizing their new vn Jack Jean? Perhaps they finally want a taste of this market's chump change
>>
>>473185
Most Zool related fanart I see is of him, so I just assumed. Torao fanart is rare as fuck.
>>
>>473191
>twisted wonderland
Ah yes, the game with the 99% female fanbase and a legitimately retarded faggot avatarfagging with love live images on 4chan.
>>
New sideM game is shit and looks like it came out 5 years ago.
>>
>>475016
Dead on arrival
>>
>>475016
>>475018
And their new unit looks like fucking shit, they look straight out of Alkaflop.
>>
File: 20210609_143241.jpg (202 KB, 784x1189)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>475049
>alkaflop
>>
>>475050
Yes because Switch is the best
>>
>>475050
>switch that high
>undead that low
I love both but what happened? Undead used to be close to Knights in terms of popularity.
>>
>>475068
Unironically old and busted.
>>
The new SideM unit looks like they belong in another game. This shit is jarring.
>>
>>475050
Eden are so shit. Carried hard by seiyuu power.
>>
>>475068
Crazy: B stole their audience
A lot of oldfags also probably stopped giving a shit about Enstars
>>
Chiaki is shit and annoying
>>
>>475068
They're still 2nd if you only count OG units. You can tell Enstars audience skews younger because they see a new shiny thing and move on.
>>
>tfw missed out on playing with the spp bug AGAIN
Fuck... I want to have fun too...

>>475050
How did Switch sell that much?
>>
>>464496
https://twitter.com/TearsofThemisEN/status/1402807804742836231?s=20
Prereg on June 17.
>>
>Enstarsfags seething over SideM BTFO their franchise yet again

Keep coping.
>>
File: 1623227881618.png (480 KB, 800x800)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>475990
>BTFO
>cheap bandori clone with graphics from 2015
Sis...try to seethe less.
>>
>>475995
>no u

Cope.
>>
File: 84887945_p4.jpg (222 KB, 1056x1340)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>476025
>>475990
You can be in denial but this is the red truth.

The Idolm@ster is single handedly being saved by cygames which now has its own IPs that are more succesful. Bandai Namco will never put in the level of effort happy elements and cacalia studios does, sideM will never have state of the art mocap MVs. Growing Stars will be a small gift to pacify the old fans but it won't even be able to compete with i7 and hypmic.

t. Rhythm game enthusiast who also has hundreds of SSRs in the im@s mobile games
>>
>>476030
Cope:the post
>>
>>476041
Cope and dilate
>>
I see that the SideMfags are upset about their bad game. Good, ugly boys get nothing.
>>
Why is everyone always so bitchy in these threads
>>
>>476049
Fujoshi seethe a lot, it's the self hatred and lack of sex.
>>
>>476049
Enstarsfags.
>>
>>476043
They do have ugly ones now because they literally put Enstars characters in the new game.
>>
The seething against enstars is hilarious, too bad that game supports hateful trannyshit.
>>
>>476079
We can't help it, us enstarries are made to seethe and whine about everything, it's in our nature. Even though we know we're the most successful anyway.
>>
>>476088
Man, I really upset you with that post SideMfag. You've been seething all morning.
>>
File: 1623224450518.png (76 KB, 239x167)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>476088
>posting an eichi pic from google images because an eichifag BTFOd you
>>
>>476091
>I'm a SideM fag now
What the fuck are you guys talking about?
>>
>>476088
>>476091
>>476092
>>476096
>enstarsfags literally arguing amongst themselves
Kek, this is why you should play the superior HE game, Helios.
>>
>>475990
I’m confused as to what prompted this post. Most people were talking about the CD sales.

And everyone else who took the bait with buzzwords should slit their wrists
>>
>>476096
You're such a massive faggot I thought you were using Eichi to shitpost. Sad that you're so retarded.
>>
>>476104
I'm just convinced that guy is retarded, the guy posting female idolmaster images and hating on male idolmaster is retarded and everyone posting Eichi is also retarded.
>>
>>476104
A Chiakifag has been shitposting the im@s general with enstars yesterday for hours after the stream. Cue butthurt SideM fag. Both are shit.
>>
>>476109
Well that explains the random Chiaki post earlier
>>
>>476118
I agree with that one though, he really is an annoying shit-tier boy.
>>
>>476109
Seethe.
>>
When is bamco going to renew Idolish7 though. I just watch video's of the story now because the game is so shit and the art for the cards keeps getting worse.
>>
>>476139
Bamco can't do anything right, so maybe in 5 years.
>>
>>476139
I’d love a revamp on i7. They’ve already got the story + cast down.
>>
>>476139
I think the art got better, even if it's still not that good. They're making some small quality changes on the game recently at least, the only thing that really bothers me is how slow it is. I just want to grind for the events but end up losing so fucking time because of the shit slow navigation. Still do it anyways though.
>>
>>475050
>losing to a literally who seiyuu center for the new Switch song
>it's not even close
Uhhhhh Knightskeks?
>>
>>476934
Natsume center I might handwave it as Natsumefags going all out but Sora...?
>>
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/game/browser/mobile/touken-ranbu/.173770
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>477556
I only skimmed the review but, yeah it has been shit from the start.
>>
File: 71043614_p0.png (770 KB, 750x895)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
>>477556
>likes Sengo
good taste
>>
>>477556
I would've been more surprised if they liked the game. People joke about "just look at the units on the wiki" but in this case there's literally no point in playing the game.
>>
>ann
>>
>[Erai-raws] IDOLiSH7 - Third Beat! - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.