[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1439789372287.jpg (51 KB, 600x609)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Are there gatcha games that aren't trying to grab u by the balls and drain u of all ur money/time? i.e. not p2w.
>>
In genshin impact you can do any content with the free characters, the rare characters aren't that rare.

the hard part is wanting one specific character.
>>
>>418713
>pay money
>get better characters

its p2w
>>
>>418712
>drain u of all ur money/time
That's literally the entire point of gacha games.
>>
>>418712
Princess connect
Guardian tales
Elona
>>
>>418712
Gacha rhythm games.
>>
>>418712
Dokkan
You can run an account that doesn't even summon at all and still be capable of beating all the events that aren't intentionally endgame content. Would take patience though. I've run an account like that since 2018 and still never summoned on it.
>>
>>418712
Most of the single player ones, so stuff like FGO (you might struggle with event extra bosses but even those are doable with grailed 1 - 3 stars)
>>
>>418712
I got a good f2p roster in Sdorica.

>>422872
Yes, The ones without PvP.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.