[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1609297358559.png (282 KB, 922x715)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
Seems neet to me desu
>>
Its well known they pay for good reviews, but that isn't exactly exclusive to mobile.

For me the cash shop was overkill and while the game is initially visually impressive eventually you notice the plastic doll aesthetic on every model. I also don't like games that split up into so many damn servers. You just end up the king of a dead world.
>>
>>417446
Fair enough. Ive only just started it. The voice acting is quite horrible at times but so far its impressive for a mobile game thats "free"
>>
>>417419
Just personal taste, but the game looks and plays too chinky for me
>>
OP here. Its got way too many things going on at once. Like it seems to give you so much and you advance through levels quickly. However the multiple notifications going on at once is a tad bit annoying.
>>
>>417419
I started playing it last night.

I love it so far, but I wish they put more effort into the facial expressions and the voices. The characters look and sound so emotionless.
>>
>>422010
>>417419
What server are you in?
>>
It's a dogshit p2w chink game with daily quests and auto-play. It's barely an MMO and definitely not a RPG. Stop hurting yourself anon and get some help.
>>
>>422387
This. Just play Toram or Iruna. Or play Elona even.
>>
>>422387
Yeah I played it for three hours and couldn't tell if I was still in the tutorial. It was pretty boring with a typical wtf jrpg story

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.