[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: playstation_one_sony.jpg (48 KB, 800x600)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Anyone know of any good PS1 / PS2 games that are now on Google Play?

Feel free to add your contribution to the thread.

My own contribution is the re-mastered version of Abe's Odyssey.

And of course, every GTA ever released on the PS2.
>>
Bump
>>
>>415830
I can't find Abe's Odyssey. Just Munch's Odyssey, New 'n' Tasty and Stranger's Wrath
>>
>>416216
I an idiot. NnT is Abe's Odyssey
>>
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
>>
>>418619
This is the only one that I can think off the top of my head that has a port and isn't an emulator.

Though I think SotN is based on the PSP port, since it includes Maria.
>>
>>415830
Bully and Max Payne are also available there. Rayman Classic used to be available in the store but now you need to download it on another website. Haven't tried Star Wars KOTR but might just DL it for PC since mobile screens are too small for old RPG ports.
>>
>>419606
It's a shame it doesn't have the redone voice acting or even a voice language switch. I'd rather emulate on PPSSPP.
>>
>>415830
All FF 1-9 are now ported. 8 has a lot of mixed reviews tho.
>>
>>419611
I'm planning on getting the next galaxy tab so I'm building a collection of android RPGs I like. Got Planescape and Baldur's Gate. KOTOR I and II are on sale rn so I'm getting those soon as well.
>>
>>420254
I got FF9 on it, but I wouldn't recommend it. You need to tap a lot the screen, my fingers ended up hurting after playing several hours in a row. This kind of game is better with a controller
>>
>>415830
all of them just install an emulator
>>
Final Fantasy Tactics (although the ported is the remastered version on psp)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.