[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1619492794465.png (1.99 MB, 1080x1920)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
Will you summon for Sigurd or anyone else on his banner?
Or will you be summoning on the CYL Hero Fest banners instead?
We should get Fallen Heroes this month; who will you expect?
>>
>>413859
i might do a few pulls but i have to start saving again
>>
Man... fuck the recent double special heroes banner. Was going for Brigid to get steady impact to give my Rhajat so that she deals better with cheap ass BHector but only ended up with 5 fucking ziharks (3 4* and 2 5*). His sword is fun which is why i didn’t mind pulling him but ffs i was only hoping for one Brigid. Didn’t expected to be cucked this hard, fuck this game kek.

Which brings me to this question: should i sack off my only Brigid for my Rhajat? Really don’t feel like pulling for smol tana and it’ll get forever to get enough toilet paper. Rhajat is part of my main team whereas i don’t care all that much about Brigid but i do love collecting waifus so..
>>
>>414379
But back on topic no i won’t pull. I’m trying to save orbs for picnic flora and Charlotte who both are on my main team too. And i really don’t want to get cucked like last year again.

...Although now I’m more than never considering to quit. The powercreep is too crazy and makes the game unbelievably unfun. Plus the new Sigurd will bring its own load of bullshit with +1 mov and i really didn’t needed that.
>>
>>414379
if you've fully invested in rhajat already i think it's okay to toss brigid into her assuming you don't want/need to hm farm her first. there's also a brigid in the divine codes section if you're interested but idk
>>
Man, sigurd really just sitting there with 4 move huh
>>
>>413859
I spent 370 orbs on this banner and got 4 copies of lilina and 3 copies of mirabilis and 0 sigurd

i wanna fucking die
>>
>>413859
i got a dupe mirabilis and a shit ton of 3*s. so i guess i'm out
>>
I find it surprising that Sigurd's map wasn't particularly hard. Took me 2 tries to beat his Abyssal map.
>>
>>413859
Free pulled a Chrom on blue was crossing fingers for Serios for dragon wall fodder oh well CC and Atk/def lull is good too so no complaints.

Also why did many claim Dragon wall to be bad when it initially when it came out? As far as I seen so far dragon wall made some dragons huge threats if you didn't have a dragon killer on your team. The most threatening ones I seen so far have been S!Idunn, Snowthis, and Fae.
>>
>>415134
With Valentine Vero? Mind sharing the skillet?
>>
>>415188
Sure Anon.
>>
>>415179
I lost a match to, of all things, a Dragon Wall Resplendent Young Tiki, and she wasn't even that merged up. Even with my dragon slaying unit Itsuki.
>>
Anybody have build ideas for Young Innes? Gonna throw him into my arena core, though not sure what build to go for.
I'm thinking something like Atk/Spd Solo 4, NFU, Time's Pulse, Ruptured Sky?
>>
>>414923
Did Legendary Azura not give cav's 4 move?
>>
>>415575
Only Infantry and Flier, giving it to Cavalry would have been busted back then.
>>
>>415577
Did it not stack with Tibarn/Reyson's +1 Move when transformed? Surprised it's taken so long to hit the '4 move' powercreep
>>
>>415581
Oh yes, laguz fliers would be an exception, unless the extra movement from beast transformation doesn't stack. I believe Anette's prf can work on all move types too.
>>
File: mythic schedule.png (3.88 MB, 3600x3447)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB PNG
>>413859
Nah, gonna save for May colorless instead.
>>
>>415179
My problem with it is that it isn't that impactful because RES already reduces incoming damage just by being RES.
50 damage against 40 RES is 10, reduced to 6 if the attacker has <31 RES. Meanwhile the same unit with a SPD focus will get (if we use lon'qu as an example for 20/20 DEF/RES) will take 30 damage, reduced to 18.
If something's going to massively swing over a dragon's head then I guess it can be worth it, but as it stands I think skills like ATK/SPD lull are generally more useful for tanky dragons.
>>
>>415198
Surprisingly economic with only one premium skill, nice.
>>
>>415597
>Triandra's back
>sharing with Freyja AGAIN
>tfw I have 4 Freyjas from the last time and 3 Hels
Aaagh
>>
>>415597
The May Dark Mythic is expected to be colorless too right? That seems like a really good time to be rolling colorless in that case.
>>
>>415597
I like how they're pretending like we don't know Ephraim is going to be on May's Legendary Hero Remix.
>>
>>415742
Woah, are you me?
>>
>>413859
I dropped 800 orbs and only got 2 Sigurds sniping for red. I also got 4 Mirabilis, Lilina, Eir, Seiros, L!Chrom, Selena, and a 4 star special B!Celica. I would have liked for more Sigurd merges, or at least 1 that was +attack, but I guess I won't complain. Going back into saving mode until CYL.
>>
>>415737
Usually I run a lull(spd/res) in the B slot and Hone spd 4 in C slot but due to Veronica dying/not one rounding some enemies I had to change some skills specifically for this map on abyssal.

>Savage blow helped me to soften the cluster of enemies and Sigurd.
>Changed from glimmer to moonbow to help kill green units and Sigurd on the map.
>Had already inherited push 4 could use fury if you lacked it for a little self damage to get into desperation range.
>>
File: 1619433516625m~2.jpg (56 KB, 520x314)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>415742
The horrors of summoning.
>>
>>413859
>Love Sigurd as a character and wouldn't mind the bow Chrom
>Only have 55 orbs, enough for 15 rolls thanks to the freebee
>It's 8% right? Even if I can't get what I want I should at least get something.
>Pull a grand total of 9 Three Star Trash and six 4 Star Trash
I don't want to grind more.
>>
>>415832
I also had to go to 11.50% on the special heroes banner for my duo Tiki I've been hunting forever so my stash is fucked.
>>
>>415828
Ah I see. I wasn't the original anon who asked for the build but I do like it and lack fodder, would just replacing the premium with Fury work for a general build for her? First freebie in a while I rather like.
>>
>>415784
How many non-Triandras did you get? I also got 2 -Atk Annettes from the last time.
>>
>>415875
As far as I seen from others, fury is a good replacement if you lack premium fodder for her desperation build. You'll only miss out on 4 damage (8 if you double) but she hits plenty hard and is pretty fast so that damage is moot against most units you'll face with her. Just patch it up with death blow, solo, or LnD.
>>
>>415917
Thanks anon, I'll do that then.
Been building a lot of blue tomes as of late for some reason. L'Arachel for example, although I'm hesitant on using the dew for her tome.
>>
>>415878
Exactly what you got actually, not even joking. I even got cucked on the off-colors as well when no greens showed up, with my Leif at +2. Unless sparking is ever implemented in these banners, which I highly doubt they'll do, I'm staying far away as possible. Which sucks cause I really wanted Triandra, and now Plumeria too.
>>
>>415935
Seriously? Post barracks.
I've got all the other elves including the new year's variants, Triandra's the only one I'm missing for the collection. I have to do it. Grant me the self-control not to try and get Kid Tana from the current banner.
>>
>having a hard time in Infernal
>either I I'm stuck unable to position well and Sigurd gets me or the blue cav mage doubles Peony
>"Can I get to Sigurd and kill him on Turn 1?"
>I can
>Brave archer even puts Lilina on WoM range
>beat Infernal and Abyssal in an instant

Maybe I should get her Resplendent, Lilina does so much work.
>>
Should I go with +Atk or +Def for normal sword Leif? I've had these two sitting there forever and never ended up raising them up.
Same for normal Lucina, I've got +Atk and +Def plus one extra and I haven't decided on whether to take the Def (superboon) or the atk.
>>
>>415597
>Reginn unti August

I hope she is featured on a special banner, I'm interested on +10'ing her but b8 banners are always a mess.
>>
>>415840
Never trust the percentage. I thought that I'd be able to get many Year 1 and 2 5* now that they had their pseudo 4* pool but I have only gotten like three after hundreds of orbs spent.
>>
>>415942
I'll do it when I have the chance, bit occupied at the moment, but believe me. I merged up the Freyjas since I personally like her, the Hels are DC fodder for me, but it still pains me nonetheless since I didn't get one Triandra.
I got lucky enough to get Duo Peony on the New year's banner but no Plumeria, I'll maybe try it out on the double seasonal banner.
As for Tana, that's not so hard I'd believe. Are you rolling for her cause you like her or for fodder purposes?
>>
>>415982
I like her too but didn't feel the need to merge her thanks to rolling a +Spd -HP one. I have er, issues merging 5*s with premium skills despite never foddering a single one.
I was lucky with the NY banner although it took a lot of orbs for the duo girls. -Atk though.
I just think she's adorable, although I'd also stop if I got L'olichel or the duo. I have never and will never roll purely for skill fodder.
>>
>>415988
I completely understand that. A friend of mine as well has that same mentality. I do as well when it comes to really good skills I happened to get.
How many orbs do you have? If it's a little I'd say stockpile for Triandra or whoever else you have in mind. If you got a lot on you I'd say roll and see what you get, or wait a bit and see what the other banners might have, they could always bait you with someone you really like.
>>
>>415997
Not much. The double special absolutely fucked me over. I got the unit I wanted from it though.
I should probably stock up but the infrequency that the young version heroes have in rerunning makes me hesitant. Only Young Marth has gotten many of them. Probably for the best to wait though, yeah. Thanks mate
>>
>>416004
Yeah I can see your view, especially with your luck in the double special banner that you mentioned if the young heroes were to be reran in them again.
And no problem, anon.
>>
>>416019
Well, it could've been worse, I could've gotten the other unit in the color. So I'm happy with the result at least.
But yeah not looking forward to trying one of those again, I don't think I'll be touching double specials unless I'm desperate again. 11.50% hurts a lot, haven't gotten that bad since Legendary Tiki was released.
>>
>>416022
Tell me about it. Colorsharing fucking sucks. And that's mainly why I don't want to step in the legendary/mythic banners and double seasonals again. My luck recently has been utter trash for the most ever since they implemented sparking. Still doesn't take the cake of not getting Spring Marisa at all on her debut banner.
>>
>>416030
Same here, although the mythics/legendaries tend to force the hand as they're the only source of those units usually, while double special is a trap.
I had to spark Winter Altina. Given the luck I've had with %s I'd hope they put more sparks in the future on limiteds.
>>
>>416037
Yeah, at this point they might be the only thing of worth despite the colorsharing since New Heroes banners are hit-or-miss, and that's with the sparking and the celestial stones included, and seasonals don't have sparking, but still offer more appeal.
Looking back, I kinda wish I did, but I was hardcore saving orbs at that moment so I had to pass. And yeah I wish they did more of it, I don't know why that Winter banner was the only one so far to have it, but they should do more of it. It'd make people spend their orbs with glee to roll their favorite seasonal.
>>
+spd or +atk og sigurd?
>>
>>416049
Pretty much. Especially since all newer legendaries and mythics are busted as fuck as of late, or at least really good. The units themselves are eh a lot of the time, I'm still waiting on Ashera for mythics.
Sparked WAltina because I just like the unit (really cute) but I certainly would be happy if future ones had the system. I almost wanted to go for a second spark but decided against it because I wasn't terribly invested in the other characters on it.
>>
>>416055
Yeah what they come with are ridiculous and even a pain in the ass to deal with, but the unit choices I can care less about, except maybe Lilina but that's just a soft spot I have for her.
Yeah, I'm the same reason, and even hoped to free roll her but no reds. She's cute and hot, and is a brave DC unit. I'm such a sucker for DC units and Winter Altina looks stupid fun to use. Now I hope the rerun comes with the sparking again but I doubt it'll happen again knowing IS. And everyone would be all for the future banners to have sparking. I'd be so far to say they'd make a bit more buck if they did that, cause lord I'd try to spark for a Spring Severa or Valentines Henriette if they had kept that trend.
>>
>>416065
Too many newly introduced OCs clog it. I don't have a problem with the OCs but as of late it seems like they're introducing new ones then immediately using them as the banner unit for the next mythic. Legendaries are less susceptible.
She is fun to use but I've had to swap her seal a few times. The unit conversation is really damn cute, she holds Sanaki like a little kid.
It might have it, they probably just stick the same assets and settings in for reruns. It would help I think, because it's only once and people who go for merges would still roll.
I got both of those. Henriette is busted as fuck, Severa showed up when I was just emptying the rest of the circle after getting duo Myrrh.
>>
>>416077
I do find it odd too since they can use any other Mythic from the FE games, even stuff from TH if they're too afraid they won't sell well. They're already starting to run out of Legendaries however, so they're gonna tiptoe into B-list characters like Lilina.
I dig that new characterization for Altina sharing maternal instincts, even moreso since Sanaki is her descendent.
I'd hope so, but that also means the New Years banner with the Fairies might be a colorsharing banner if things stay the same. And worst case scenario, at the very least you still have the unit you were going for via spark.
Yeah, I had to deal with her in the game board mode. God, Save skills are such cancer, and I really underestimated Henriette as well as the skills entirely.
There's also Fallen banners coming real soon too. Can't wait for what powercreep they have in store.
>>
>>416090
Yeah there's a ton, including Soan/normal Dheginsea, Ashera, all the TH stuff, hell even some of the lore-only named NPCs are fair game like the crusaders and their dragons. Legendaries they've still got a bunch of stock for too, like Xander and some other lords. Where the hell is Freyr by the way?
She's always loved kids since Radiant Dawn in the little characterization she did get in that hidden cutscene. It's cute how Sanaki's feeling down about how she's ruling but Altina's right in there like a concerned parent assuring her she's happy that her descendant is healthy and well cared for. Also the obvious jab about her being the great-great-etc. grandmother.
I don't think the NY one will change, no. The rerun of the Archanean young alts didn't.
I got both of the Askr royals and promptly completed 6 Abyssals by pressing end turn and using Spring Idunn's duo skill. They are ungodly broken. If I have trouble with a stage, I just put them down and their buddies SIdunn and VFay.
Who would be on it?
>>
>>416108
Going by Book 5 alone, there's still Nott, and the other 2 dwarfs will will most likely be Mythics, and Ertri, so that's 3-4 months of OC mythics. I don't have a problem with them but it's getting a little out of hand. They should do what they did with Triandra/Freyja and release them simultaneously, presumably in different colors. As for the MCs still not having one, I think it's just Byleth, Micaiah and Xander to an extent. I guess the male versions of Robin and Corrin if they feel the need to.
Ah, that explains, that's super cute. I might have to look at all the hidden stuff they had in Radiant Dawn online since playing it to get see them seems more of a hassle than it's worth. Nonetheless it's still an adorable pair, and I like them very much, I even rolled for Altina before they gave us the free one in the AHR VG.
In that case, I'll save up my orbs for that rerun, can't think what they'll surprised us with for the later seasonals since SS already got a banner of its own and it's wishful thinking that game will get another one. That said, I'm still waiting for Nyx and regular Charlotte to get in
Spring Idunn is also another unit I really wanted to get. I was even hoping to get her once I +10 Spring Marisa but my orbs were at an all time low so I wasn't able to roll her. I still have my spare Nagi to give her the DC/Special Fighter combo so she can wreak havoc.
I'm still of the mindset that they'll put in a TH character in it. So Boar Dimitri, Hegamon Edelgard, or even Immaculate One if they want to put in another dragon on the banner.
>>
>>416124
Bleh, I hope they don't just go full on with a stream of them. Don't forget Otr and Fafnir eventually. Probably at least one more extra "ally" OC too in the same vein as Mirabilis. You just know they're going to shit out a legendary Takumi and whatever else they feel like out of the sibling pool, plus Anankos will 100% be mythic so Azura's mom will probably show up sometime, and so will Axe Garon. Probably throw in a few of the evil emperors throughout the series for good measure.
It's a good game. Good difficulty, but requires a second playthrough to see that bit and if I remember right Ike has to somehow survive a round of battle with the Black Knight in a swamp, which is very difficult. It's been a long time but from what I remember she and Lehran have a child and are happy about it (which is what Micaiah is descended from), then he gets depressed from losing his powers and leaves her so she marries some random other man and that's what Sanaki is descended from. Memory is fuzzy though I might be getting some stuff wrong. I also rolled for Altina on her debut. -Res but I still use her thanks to +Atk.
I've gotten in most of the ones I care about, so future banners will have to deliver some pretty weird shit to surprise me. I think it'd be hilarious to see Laura and Aran get in on a banner and one of them has to be busted as fuck despite their humble origins.
I got SIdunn long ago on her debut but didn't end up using her much until the Askr Save royals.
I don't know a whole lot about TH apart from Edelgard killing a lot of people but Hegemon Edelgard sounds reasonable for it. Personally I'd expect at least one hypothetical fallen unit inspired by the defunct TCG.
>>
>>416159
Yeah they're so gonna do a mid-book with a OC to put in a New Heroes banner to make it look appealing. Echoes is already a shoe-in for that since there's not a whole lot of characters to put in from that game. And I can see that actually, since by lore they do carry important weapons, same vein why Legendary Julia, Tiki, Lilina and probably Dierdre soon. They have a legendary status of some sort. And honestly that'd be pretty interesting a set-up, with say, Arvis.
Yeah, I played it for the first time finally and while I had gripes about it and still like PoR over it, I still find it to be a fun game in it's own right. It's soundtrack tho is really phenomenal. And that's pretty interesting, in which both Micaiah and Sanaki are related and from the same woman, but different fathers, which easily explains why Micaiah can hear Yune.
Yeah more or less for me as well, so I'm just waiting for more SS, Fates, or PoR/RD, and I don't care for anything unless they really get to me. With them, I can see them being pure demotes with maybe one new skill while the Dawn Brigade gets the special powercreep in mind.
Yeah that's why people are expecting Fallen Chrom, since Ike was last year. I guess on that same logic, there's other fallen and dark heroes they can pull from the card game they had. They could also pull in someone from the older games to widen the appeal, like the Deadlords
>>
>>416202
Kind of half to since they made the midget mage evil so by default she's probably only coming after the end of the book. They'll probably stuff in some of the minor villains and more memorable ones like Desaix or whatever the fuck his name was as a GHB. Maybe Zelgius in his Begnion armor. Maybe even Fomortiis as an actual fucking demon, devil summoner aspect Raidou here we come.
I played it first so I have a bias for it, but yeah I love the OST. I believe it's addressed near the end that Micaiah and Sanaki are related even in the first playthrough though. Makes it extra fucked up when you think about her about to pan fry those royal pegasus knights huh?
Harmonics are the kickers. I snatched up Summer Mia even though I couldn't give less of a fuck about masked Lucina. It really is weird though how barely any of the Dawn Brigade have made it in at all.
Thank you, that is the unit I was thinking of, Risen King Chrom. I was trying to remember it.
>>
>>416228
Don't forget because of Catria, we'll get an Echoes version of the other Whitewings.
Yeah it's been a while since I last played the game, I am gonna give it another go when the mood is right so I'll get some nice NG+ perks from what I heard. And yeah it does lol
The backpacks are really nothing more than a glorified accessory. You can even delete them in the settings so it's just the lead unit. Harmonics tho feel so out of place with some of their picks. I tend to forget Winter Altina is one too actually. Not just that but also how most of the Chapter 1 characters have barely made it in the game, and I think some of them aren't even ranked high in CYL too to make IS consider them in.
>>
>>413859
Was gonna drop the game but I got this lucky with the banners, still have to do the CYL 1 and 2 tickets lol
>>
>>416258
Oh yeah. I actually just got her, she came off a ticket roll. Very cute, more fragile than a cracked wine glass thanks to -Def.
Ah, then I'll avoid spoiling it. Look up the hidden item locations and scene requirements though because they are absolute bullshit at times.
What? You can turn off the minor unit? The fuck how did I never know this. I won't because I like little Sanaki cheering Altina on but damn. I forgot she was Harmonic too but technically they are different games even though they share most of their cast.
There goes Levail too I guess. Maybe the rumors of the remakes are true though and they're saving it for that, idk.
>>
do you think they'll ever give old units new updated skills like they're doing legendaries
>>
>>416303
lolno
>>
>>416292
She sure hits hard at least, I'm not sure what build to give her since she's all about one-shotting people left and right but Dodge skills are a thing
Yeah, I gotcha. I didn't even know about the hidden items until later on, which is a bit dumb seeing as they never tell you about it. I'll try my best for the scene conditions but I'll always watch them online if I can't do it. Some of them seem to be really obscure to do.
Yeah, you can. I didn't know about it either until someone brought it up. I'd do the same too, some of the cheerleader picks are pretty cute, like Sanaki, loli Lilina, or Fa cheering.
I'll wait and see, from one ear I'm hearing Genealogy remake, the other I'm hearing a Radiance remake. I'm all for either but also skeptical since it'll be on the TH engine which I don't like at all.
>>
>>416322
She's +Spd but I honestly can't keep her alive long enough to do much. Gave her noontime and left it there.
I remember having to reset after finding the Baselard by chance and got so fed up trying to get it again that was when I just consulted a hidden item map. The scenes, yeah unless you want to complete the convo player videos are more convenient.
Too bad it's not on individual units. Sometimes it's also just amusing to bring something like 8 people to a 4 unit map.
It's all rumours in the end. Maybe there's nothing, and yes TH is ugly as sin.
>>
>>416367
Yeah, I appreciate the effort for stuff like that, but it'd be more appreciated if it wasn't through means in which you have to go out of your way or do really mundane things to achieve it.
I usually play the game on mute so I don't really know how often the voicelines are for duo units, or who has the most voicelines. I'm still not sure what to think of them, they're nice on paper, but in practice they're not that different from solo units. I will say some duos actually kick it off well.
Yeah, our only best bet is to wait until E3 and see if anything comes up. It will suck if nothing happens since it'll be another year of TH but I can always ignore them for the most part.
>>
>>416400
Especially because a lot of them are just stepping on a random tile with a thief. I didn't even know that was a mechanic until later. Thankfully Stefan is recruited on the same map with the Baselard drop I think.
I haven't bothered to listen to a lot of them. Like I just got Duo Tiki after that grueling marathon on double special and her dub voice is grating as fuck so I didn't listen to the voices for the duo bit. WAltina, pretty good.
I'm this damn close to just filtering the ritualpost stuff for 3H. E3 I'm not sure if it'll deliver but here's to hoping.
>>
>>416499
The worst for me, other than the fact that they're not in desert maps, are that the random tiles vary from having nice stuff to borderline useless.
Same here, I usually don't really listen to the voices for the most part, with a couple of exceptions of course.
Yeah they still do it in every FE thread, not just TH threads. It sucks that they even infest the non-TH or FE threads.
>>
>>416534
Oh yeah tons of literal garbage lying around that Sothe loves to pick up, I think the only time I ever got something was when he picked up some grass even though I didn't use Laguz. Free stuff is free stuff I guess, especially when gold is so limited, so convoy it goes.
I like some of them, like Mae's voice or Duma's voice, but HTiki's is very obviously an older woman trying to sound like a baby and it's just not good.
I've just stopped opening some of them. I think the last good one was some thread with an intentionally inflammatory OP shitting on the older games but making no mention of TH.
>>
>>416538
Fair enough, money in that game is so scarce. I'm too used to PoR giving you loads of money.
I have my personal preferences as well, and Tiki is always a mystery because they clearly got her VA for Awakening to do a young voice for her younger self when they could've done someone else. Lilina though I can't stand, it's too chipmunky and high pitched for me.
Yeah I should do the same. And I'd like to see the thread of that, sounds like some /vg/ shit right there.
>>
You said it'd never happen
>>
>>416556
Fucking finally. Now watch them be absolute shit by not having another effect in the base weapon.
>No Grima
Baby steps.
>>
>>416556
>all of them at once
was someone released from prison or something
>>
>>416556
>mother fucking DC refines
Holy shit
>>
>>416556
man, i hope bk's is good enough to be worth finishing my +10
>>
oh they also killed save skills in PoL
>>
>>416567
Oh yeah, it's not even a subtle fix like "units cannot move to any space other than their assigned or attacking space", they just flat don't work.
>>
>>416556
Not that I'm complaining but I find it a bit odd that there's no seasonal this month. That said it's still 5 refines so that's awesome, I hope at least a few of them are good.
>>
File: 1596935067964.png (255 KB, 453x794)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>416556
>Ike
>L.Ike
>BK
>Zelgius
>Xander
>Camus
>All at the same time
Oh god, my dew is going to get destroyed.
>>
>>416556
hoooooooo boy
>>
>>416556
>Ike
>Ryoma
>Zelgius
>Hardin
That's gonna be a goofy new power banner for anyone who would want to roll on it lmao.
>>
>>416556
inb4 they all get distant/close def
>>
>>416552
I'm used to being poor as fuck and forging maybe 3 weapons per playthrough.
A lot of them are really bad at young voices but they use them anyway. There's good young voices like for Nowi though.
I'd have to find it. Died before bump though.
>>416556
I wonder if they'll share the same for each (e.g. Camus' Gradivus = Hardin's Gradivus refine?).
>>
>>416610
>I wonder if they'll share the same for each (e.g. Camus' Gradivus = Hardin's Gradivus refine?).
They all have the same weapon ID, so yes.
>>
>>416614
Aw. Well I guess that's why there's so many.
>>
Is it a good time to try the game out and start?
>>
>>416670
There's a few events going on now, including a lot of free rolls in some pretty good banners, so yeah
>>
>>416670
>>416736
But only do it if you already like fire emblem, it's hard to recommend it otherwise
>>
>>416737
Agreed. I don't really like Fire Emblem; I'm mainly here for sunken cost at this point. The game is a lot of fun at its core, but unique skills are so crazy now that there's not a whole ton of point in taking units as stats/move/weapon type combinations, choosing them for purpose and building them around that. That's where all the fun was for me, and if I didn't already have a bunch of units like that, I doubt I would've got into the game at all.
It's a real shame new units come with completely functional (and usually optimal) skills with one or two that can't be inherited to anyone else. Completely contary to the main fun part of the game as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>416556
Ryoma or Lego Ryoma. Decisions, decisions.
>>
what are the odds they'll give out one more free bk when the refines come out?
>>
>>416834
They've never done that.
>>
>>416670
fuck no
>>
>>416576
Bridal is usually end of May/start of June too
>>
>>416567
thank fuck
>>
>>417081
I was talking about the refines.
>>
>>416556
>have a +5 +Def vanilla Ike that has been collecting dust for years
>refine might take him out of retirement
>considering investing on his Resplendent

I've had mine since his very first banner. He's finally coming back with a vengeance.
>>
File: Newest Team.jpg (1.55 MB, 2984x1334)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
Used some of the recent banners to finish out a team I'd been trying to fill for a while. Fairly new player (started playing last October), and this is my fourth team of all 5x lvl 40's, would be more but I'm lazy and only tend to level up heroes enough when I really like them and have ended up with 16 teams of 5x heroes but only a handful of all lvl 40's. Excited about this one though because I'd been saving up for a legendary Chrom banner.
>>
>>417810
grats. i still can't pull him
>>
>>413859
game doesnt work anymore on nox what do?
>>
>>417810
Anon, the boost isn't only to just EXP, so I'd advise you to farm for SP as well if you plan on using any of the units you bothered to level (or plan to use) to be able to run more builds than just the default one, moreso since it seems like you haven't even finished having them learn their base kit either from the ones you've posted.

Also, it really isn't that attention-reliant if you just put them on a Special Training map on auto (assuming they don't end the map early or trap themselves in a corner if they're ranged).
>>
I am still yet to be allied with a single other flying unit on team Palla. It's almost like they don't want to have fun.
>>
>>418931
all i get are fucking spears on Team Palla
great fun when you get 3 enemy axes
>>
>>418835
I got that team to level 40 literally the morning I posted that anon. I've already added more stuff to them. This is more representative.

That said I'm genuinely a total noob and have no idea what's good and just sort of haphazardly do stuff.
>>
>4 selena
>2 chrom
>shiro
>ishtar
>lute
>sigurd from roll with no blue
>no seiros
I don't know if I have any right to be mad but I am.
>>
>>419273
bruh. how many pulls though? my attempt at sigurd ended in a neutral lilina so i'm kinda ok with it
>>
>>419427
~220 orbs worth, but only like 5 or so were red. Desire sensor at play.
>>
>>419144
Didn't change the fact that they didn't even have their base kit learned (moreso since most base kits for modern units are good/optimal).

Please inherit Reposition/Draw Back (or Swap/Pivot if it's an armored unit) for your units. You're shooting yourself in the foot if you're not, at least for the ones you use regularly (outside of Arena).

Also, if you just posted your defense team, you may want to swap in a bonus unit or you'll be taking a score hit for your defense wins.
>>
>>419144
it's also x5 exp/sp right now, so go ham
>>
>>419510
I'm not trying to minmax anon, I was just posting a new team I had made because I was happy to get new heroes.
>>
>Pull Catherine
>It is not even on her banner but weekly banner
>Is +Atk
>Base-
>Also -Spd

Sothis why have you forsaken thee. All jokes aside I'm still quite happy since it was a free pull. Pulled a free legendary Chrom >>415179 and now this. It has been a while since I've been lucky on free pulls.
>>
>>419769
I got a -Atk Flayn from the free roll, what should I give her for a quick budget A slot?
>>
>>419795
I gave mine Iote's shield since I lacked Atk/spd push 4 fodder for her.
>>
>>413859
What makes this better than other Fire emblem games?
Fire emblem awakening for example.
>>
>>419795
HP skills if you plan on using her for AR to avoid HP-checking Isolation, or the AR stat buff skills, and otherwise, a Push/Solo skill. She's not really a unit that wants to see much combat, if possible, since her role is mostly supposed to be a proximity damage reduction bot, and really will only see combat if she can oneshot something, which realistically only happens if the enemy has low HP and RES, or if they were already weakened somehow (Bolt tower, other teammates, etc).

Please don't waste your grails to give her Iote's for whatever reason unless you have a specific reason for doing so.
>>
>>419830
Wouldn't say it's better than regular FE but no hit/miss/crit rates is a nice change of pace
the game plays more into hard counters than normal FE
>>
>>419830
Relatively constant updates, can use your favorites from different games with each other, can use almost any unit within some capacity (in which some are better than others) with some/heavy investment, no combat rng for generally more consistent gameplay.
No permadeath.

There's a lot of downsides that aren't present in the mainline games though, mostly due to the nature of gacha games as a whole, among other things (power creep, some units are DOA due to being m*le and not a lord/important enough within their own game/possibly weren't good in their original game to begin with, esports modes incentivizing P2W, etc). There's a lot more to be honest, but I digress.
>>
>>419830
It's not better lol, unlike Awakening, you have to hope your favorite unit gets an alt for them to even use a different weapon. Awakening was nice where you can make your units into almost anything you want but Heroes you're stuck with whatever skills you're current class is in, can't change classes.
>>
File: 1595940216765.jpg (42 KB, 578x578)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>420033
>>419880
>>419847
interesting.
>>
>>419828
>>419842
Thanks
I don't really play AR any more ad I've never spent grails aside from the mandatory one for the missions so I will stick the cheap push skill from Brady on her.
>>
>>420033
That's another thing. For example, at least to my limited knowledge/poor memory of FF8, Duessel was more known for being an axe user, yet they gave him a lance for some reason (regardless of him being proficient in all 3 melee weapons), so you're now limited to him being a tanky lance cav, which albeit doesn't have too much competition, but still not possible to have him use the other weapons he was proficient at using from his base game (yet).

There's a plethora of other examples, among others that had skills/abilities that didn't translate over well to FEH's gameplay mechanics and whatnot, or just were generally gutted.
>>
what's a good fallen f.corrin build? unfortunately i don't have nfu fodder atm
>>
After 4 years of being F2P I just spent 500 bucks on this game. Ask me anything.
>>
>>420660
What did you spend it on
>>
>>420660
Get anything good?
Also why?
>>
>>420663
Hero fest banner, kids banner and legendary banner

>>420685
Yeah, I got everything off the kids banner, duo Tiki from hero fest, L Sigurd and all the greens from the legendary banner (wanted Thrasir)
I had a really lucky streak for a long time and I think I just wanted to keep getting what I wanted. They got me psychologically.
>>
>>420714
Do you have any +10s now?
>>
>>420717
I have a few +10s already, but no recent units that are. I think I have Reinhardt, A Tiki, Effie, and Kagero at +10.
>>
>>420625
DC, Null C-Disrupt if you plan on making her tank staff units, or a Lull skill otherwise, ATK/Pulse Smoke, and healing special. Don't think running a Blade seal would be wise since she needs the stats nowadays, so probably Noontime for a special if you plan on having her tank a lot, though I've seen some people running other non-healing specials for shorter fights.
>>
>>419273
Finally... My wife
>>
>>421112
gib ishtar
>>
>>421112
gib ellie
>>
>>421112
gib riri
>>
>>421112
gib zigludo
>>
>>421112
Laevaetinn is a 4-5 star? I always thought she wasn't included for some reason.
>>
>>421169
She's a 5* that's part of the 4* special roll pool.
>>
>>421173
pretty sure she isn't
>>
>>421179
Weird, she should be given her release date, I assumed that given the info they said in the FEH channel she was in there. Guess I was wrong then, I apologize.
>>
>>421182
the cutoff was CYL2, they're the oldest units on the 4* special pool.
>>
>>421184
I see
>>
File: EoybH0DU8AAbdZQ.jpg (461 KB, 3840x2160)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
Reminder to get your PoL runs done if you haven't already, anon(s).

You have 2 hours left.
>>
>>421541
a fucking Gustav with Save was the bane of my existence this time
>>
>>421541
>Far/Near Save no longer works in PoL
>The very same week, I progress to Silver tier.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>421928
it still worked for this run, actually. the change takes effect after the 6th
>>
>>421929
Oh, seriously?
I guess I just got really lucky with the teams I went against. I didn't see save once.
>>
File: 1506637295156.jpg (86 KB, 635x578)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>415597
They really pushed Chrom all the way to September huh
>>
>>415597
>Lucina and Eirika literally next year
Just snap 'em already, Jesus
>>
>>422100
in all likelihood they actually already are on the remixes, same with Marth and Tiki. the guy who made the chart just doesn't see it. as it stands, it looks like the remixes until january are going to be

>May
Ryoma - R
Ephraim
Gunnthra - R
Grima

>July
Ike
Fjorm
Lyn - R
Grima - R

>September
???
Ephraim - R
Hector - R
Grima

>November
Marth - R
Tiki - R
???
Grima

>January
Eirika - R
Lucina - R
???
Grima

Though with Ephraim his remix could potentially be July if they want to put him sharing with Fjorm and push Grima back another remix.
>>
Trailers out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ectxhZT0SfM
>>
>>422285
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ectxhZT0SfM
>>
>>422286
This is a pretty lame banner. Dimitri looks really dumb with that lance, 2 Morgans is overkill, at least Edelgard fits. Orson is a pretty meh choice too.
>>
>>422286
Might go for the cutest daughter, but I'm not that sure yet. Felt more like something to get out of the way than anything else.
>>
>>422286
I expected Dimitri and Edelgard but the morgans were unusual.
Overall skip, I'll free roll for edelgard just because of her revolting beast form
>>
File: hegemon.jpg (364 KB, 648x897)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>422286
christ
>>
>Knoll
>Saleh
>Innes
>now Orson
Okay, now do more Echoes freebies. I barely scraped by that Kempf LHB.
>>
>>422289
I hate that Edelgard doesn't throw her energy ball attack but instead goes for a smash with her hand (yes I know beast are physical but Freya and reyson use non physical looking attacks but are still considered physical). Surprised no Wrys or Chrom was sure at least one of the two would of made it.
>>
File: 1620184396527.jpg (2 MB, 2627x2114)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>422286
>>
>>422296
Yeah it looks really goofy, her throwing the energy ball is cooler. I just wish they did more with this already lame theme, 2 Morgans and Dimitri are just wastes of space, and Dimitri doesn't really fit the theme in the first place. They could have gone for the deadlords, or Medeus, or Chrom, or anyone else. I know they have a pattern for these things but why not just make the Morgans a duo unit? They're literally the same character, they just have a different gender. There's no need for them to take 2 spaces on the banner.
>>
>>422298
>Edelgard and Dimitri have a prf skill
Man the pandering is insane.
>>
File: 201296134.jpg (156 KB, 842x614)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>422298
I EQUIP MELFFY RABBY WITH AXE OF DESPAIR, INCREASING IT'S ATTACK BY 1000 ATTACK POINTS
>>
>>422298
What is that lance? It doesn't look like Areadbhar, it just kinda looks like some made up lance
>>
>>422286
I wonder if Tara Platt still had the same recording issue from her Brave version, but at least she has the voice filter here
>>
>>422298
Fallen Edelgard is just better Caineghis and L! Edelgard.
>DC (when trans)
>Damage reduction on top of special fighter that lets her self heal too.
>Extra turn (trans) not affected by allies being near her.
>wary fighter with better hp req
>>
>>422286
oop, i guess i'm sparking that f!morgan. i've been looking for a nice axe flier for ages not a huge minerva fan
>>
>>422313
It's ridiculous how much shit they shove into a single character nowadays.
>>
>>422312
What type of recording issue was it? I don't play with voices on.
>>
>>422298
>the literal wall of text on Edelgard's skills

Ok, this is beyond ridiculous.
>>
>>422318
I don't know how to describe it exactly but some of her lines sounds... tinny, if I had to put it in a word? Whereas her other versions sound perfectly clear
I think it'd be best if I just showed you:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/images/6/6a/VOICE_Edelgard_Flame_Emperor_SKILL_2.wav
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/images/5/52/VOICE_Edelgard_Adrestian_Emperor_SKILL_4.wav
First is Legendary, second is Brave
Both the same line, but the second one sounds a bit off somehow, making me wonder what happened, probably some issue with recording
>>
>>422321
Ah yeah I get what you mean. I'm guessing it's probably because of the pandemic and not having access to whatever studio she normally records in.
>>
>>422309
It's Kriemhild's bored second cousin.
>>
>>422323
That makes sense; I think Legendary Edelgard came out around this time last year? And she likely recorded her stuff for her months prior to that before things all closed
Whereas Brave Edelgard came a bit later that year, and she probably just had to just work with what she got at home
>>
>[If unit exists] gives ....
>>
>>422329
They really do need to replace "if unit's HP > 25%" with "if unit EXISTS" because we've been seeing that a whole damn lot
>>
>>422332
being hit by a giant AoE special still counts as existing
>>
>>422329
>and also ...
>and if [x], reduces damage by 40%

I'm getting so fucking tired of these in every single new shilled unit.
>>
File: 1620188543864.jpg (384 KB, 419x610)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>
>>422345
Heh
>>
No Risen Chrom?
>>
>>422345
>>422304
I wonder if the localization team did this or if the Japanese text was the same.
>>
Armored unit or lance infatry?
>>
>>422390
it's right there in the photo
>>422298
>>
>>422395
I am asking you which you prefer, an armored unit or a lance infantry?
>>
>>422401
oh. i still have trouble with armor movement lately, so i guess infantry
>>
>>422390
Infantry. Armors are not fun
>>
>>422316
Especially 3H heroes.
I'm skipping, but I'll free roll for a Morgan. Menace is just better Threat 4, right?
>>
>>422445
yes, it expanded the range from 2 to 4, which is nice
>>
FMorgan's art doesn't seem all that ero. Hopefully the damaged art is.
>>
>>422329
Fr thats annoying as fuck, like on top of having 15 broken effects they’re basically handling it for free. Being >25% litteraly is free and such a generous threshold, but if you somehow manage to get below that percent you’re already dead anyways. It pretty much is just a poor excuse to be able to label it as "balanced". And when it’s not the above 25% bs they’ve got the choice between 2 conditions which are also piss easy to have and then receive +5 to all stats. Fuck i miss the early refines days. Back then you actually had to work or play risky to have a fun busted skillset (think fury/brazen+desperation+brash assault) and units felt like they legit had their own niche and weaknesses instead of being a race to who has the most disgusting prebuilt build.
>>
>>422490
Prebuilt units and prf skills (and sometimes weapons) are the two cancers on this game.
Early days, prf weapons weren't too bad because in general they offered the effect of another pre-existing skill, and normally at level 2. If they'd left those and had weapon refines for generic weapons only, things would be alright.
Prf skills just destroy any reason to think about and build your own units. Old units were blank slates in some way, sure they'd come with a few skills, but you were free to use your imagination to come up with other builds and skills to throw onto them. Prf skills are so much better than the alternatives now that there really isn't any reason not to use them, and so these units who already have a stat boost also have a viability boost just from having the skill.
The only thing old units have going for them in availability, but even that isn't a great advantage when a Gen 1 unit at +10 will struggle to compete with any "if unit exists, +5 to all stats, 50% damage reduction and also, if unit's ATK>foe's ATK deal bonus damage equal to difference *10%."
The reason I started playing this game was because I could make weird builds that people didn't expect or commonly see. It was fun. That element still exists to an extent, but weird builds are about half as effective as rolling a new unit and just using their base skills + reposition.
>>
Does Harsh Command trigger Feint and/or Ruse?
>>
>>422533
Just tested it out with Annette with unit that had harsh command+. The answer is no it doesn't work with feints or ruses. As far as I know it works only with skills that have rally in its name (Rally Atk/spd, rally up spd +, rally Atk and etc).
>>
>>422550
Huh, that's a shame. But I guess I can save those skills for other units who'll need them.
>>
>>422286
>Orson is the GHB
Sweet, I always loved that poor sod. And his story fucked me up as a kid.
>>
Stats of fallen units based off tips and tricks vid.
>Edelgard
-hp 45
-atk 56
-spd 14
-def 44
-Res 39

>Dimitri
-hp 40
-atk 61
-spd 40
-def 38
-res 17

>M! Morgan
-hp 38
-atk 54
-spd 17
-def 35
-res 38

>F! Morgan
-hp 40
-atk 55
-spd 17
-def 41
-res 35
>>
>>423427
How boring, and of course Edelgard ends getting a busted stat spread with minimum Spd which doesn't matter because she has guaranteed second movement after attacking. I can already see her in every single PvP match from now on.
>>
>>423427
Can't say it's unexpected, although I thought one of the Morgans would be a little faster. Once again Edelgard is broken as fuck though.
I guess this is how they'll be introducing non-seasonal beasts outside of Tellius and Fates though. Isn't Evilgard only the second beast armor overall? Given that Soan, Giffca and Skirmir are the only other Lion Laguz they're probably going to be making more 3H beast armors like that I guess, dunno who though.
>>
>>423463
The fact that they both had autodoubling on their weapon kind of gave away that they'd be slow as shit.
>>
>>423478
I guess, but I more meant I expected something like 28 speed.
>>
>>423479
We're in the era of max minmaxing. Every "pushed" unit is going to have at least one stat that's sub-20. Edelgard is tied with GOLDOA WILL NOT MOVE for slowest unit in the game, for example.
>>
>>423480
I hate that shit. It's like it's supposed to compensate for the high as fuck other stats but it in no way does.
>>
>>423463
The only people who could be beast (armor) units from three houses would be Dedue, Miklan, Aelfric(? Really depends on if those who transform from relics/crest stones are considered dragons or only those who are descendants of the Goddess are true dragons. Anyway when they transform they are considered both dragon and a monster). So these guys could fit beast or dragon it all depends on IS.
>>
>>423483
>dedue
am i missing something here
>>
>>423483
I think they'll be beast units just for the sake of variety.
>>
>>423487
Spoilers for Black Eagles route if you care
Dedue uses a crest stone to transform into a crest beast to protect Dimitri when you fight him near the end of the route.
>>
>>423490
oh. right, i never did get around to finishing that one. i see
>>
>>423493
That's only if you take too long. You can kill Dimitri before him and you get a special cutscene if you do.
>>
is the datamine out yet?
>>
>>423556
Datamine can't come out until the maintenance is over, maintenance is probably going to last until reset.
>>
>>423483
Dragon distinctly refers to the Nabateans, or Rhea and the four saints. The Crest Monsters aren't draconic in any way at any point.
>>
Maintenance is over. Time to refine my boys.
>>
Refines are actually pretty decent to good
>Ragnell/Alondite: -1 Special, +4 to all stats
>Raijinto: +4 to all stats, Null Follow Up
>Siegfried: -5 Atk/Def on foe, follow up denial on foe
>Gradivus: +4 to all stats, +7 HP on hit heal
>>
>>423640
damn, ryoma
>>
>>423640
>Alondite: -1 Special, +4 to all stats
Jesus Christ, 2 CD Black Luna. That's a pretty big buff.
>>
>>423590
Many crest beast are classed as having the dragon and monster class in-game. No one in game refers to them as dragons but going off them being weak to dragon effective weapons I think they could fit as dragons or beasts since they are named beasts in game. Even Rhea's immaculate one form is both monster and dragon like all demonic beasts if you check the status menus. Knowing this an argument for demonic beasts being dragons is arguable but I'd personally say they should be beasts like >>423488 said for uniqueness/variety and Nabateans should be dragons when added to Feh.
>>
>>423640
Rather disappointing they're simplistic. Ryoma really got it easy.
>>
>>423640
Raijinto>Ragnell>Gradivus>Siegfried
Pretty boring overall. Hope we see some deserving units getting refines next time.
>>
File: stats.png (3.96 MB, 3006x1048)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB PNG
>>
>>423821
>Orson is a lance cav
That's a shame, I was pretty excited for him.
>>
>>422298
Assuming the new skill menace has no class restrictions who would best use it? I was thinking bladetome/effect users, bonus doubler units, and broadleaf fan effect units? I would say armors possibly but save skills (defensive) or armor stride (offensive) is just better on them in most cases.
>>
>>423855
They pair really well with the plegian weapons. Gives a free -17 to the affected stats if unit is solo. Armour units probably use Threaten better, but I doubt they'll let armours use Menace so it's a moot point, really.
>>
>All these mommy (you)s appearing on my friend list
nice
>>
>>423856
I don't see why armors can't use it. It is only a better threaten or basically a proximity chill that gives buffs.
>>
>>423877
They've just have a recent habit of having infantry/flier skills and armour/cav skills. Considering that the Morgans are infantry/flying I don't think it's a foolish thing to say. I'd just hedge my bets that way.
>>
>>423878
Ok, I can kinda see that now, would be great to see another all class skill since there hasn't been one in a long while. We'll find out tomorrow though, cross fingers.
>>
File: .png (424 KB, 500x518)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>423637
>could have played before the reset last night
>went to sleep literally 10 minutes before maintenance was over
>>
This week's anima defense matches have been cancerous for me. 4/5 defense matches had me fight opponents running duo Lyn, harmonic tiki, and duo peony, with Reiginn(for extra slot) and remaining units padded with dancers.
>>
File: 9u5ff9s6rty31.png (344 KB, 850x2346)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>422298
How many of you are going to summon on this banner? Who do you hope to get? Are you summoning for fodder or new units? If you're skipping who or what are you saving for CYL, rerun, holding out on unit not yet added, or waiting for fodder to show up.
>>
File: 1620344929235.jpg (2.4 MB, 2880x2880)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
I originally just slapped a Masakari + Flashing Blade build on myself but I don't use the summoner so this is my build now.
>>
>>424379
fucking nice, you're like those faceless golems from fates. just give yourself poison strike
>>
>>424380
I'd love it if they added stuff like those, or the Baels and Gorgons and whatnot from Sacred Stones. Bonus points if we can actually use them.
>>
>>424371
My goal is best daughter, but if I get her then I'll go for the boar.
>>
>>424371
i'm a bit of a fan of edgelords but mainly going for f!morgan. If i can grab decent fodder along the way, then that will be nice
>>
>>424379
>you can actually equip inheritable weapons other than Breidablik if you change your weapon type
HOLY SHIT WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS SOONER? Pity it doesn't let you use weapons you got from a Forma because they're technically not inheritable, I wanted to use Thoron+.
>>
>>424416
wait I was wrong, I forgot Catria was in the Reserves, it does let me do this, fuck yes
>>
>>424422
You can't copy skills if the unit is in the reserves? That sounds so useless.
>>
>>424422
remind me what the big deal is about thoron+? is it bc of the base mt?
>>
>>424438
Reserves basically removes them from your barracks, but lets you add them back whenever you want. It's kinda limited, but at the same time at least I don't have all these shitters I'm literally never going to use in my barracks anymore, but I don't want to send home because I don't want to have to wait to resummon them if they raise the HM cap again.

>>424448
Thoron+ isn't actually on any unit. The only way to actually get it is to soul a forma unit that has it. I got mine from Spring Catria because I was going to give her Flora Guide+ anyway, and I've got no shortage of Summer Lutes.

It's basically just a meme weapon.
>>
>>424453
I guess Reserves don't do anything to me, years ago I spent some orbs and currently have 475/700 space in my barracks, that including at least one copy of every single f2p and 3/4* unit in the game so far. Reserves came a bit too late for me.
>>
>>424457
I was about 50 from hitting my cap, but there's just so much crap that I'm never going to use that I figured I might as well organize them, now I've got like 370 free spaces. Another neat thing is the fact that you can now keep potential alternate IVs in case a refine or some other skill that would make a different IV more optimal without having to take up barracks space, so that's nice.
>>
>>424462
i hope in a future update they'll let you swap around IV boons that you've merged already
>>
>>424371
I'm hoping to summon Edelgard on the new banner. I'll finally have a armor beast unit for my POL team to better my combo since I lacked an armor beast unit.
>>
>>424379
It'd be neat if IS let us add effects(from existing weapon effects) to weapons that don't have skill effects like giving stone, thoron, and etc. deathblow or null follow up but only for our summoner's weapon in Mol. Strike.
>>
Which units did you give the Distant Counter skill?
>>
>>424662
only my aces, because fuck, hector is hard to get
>>
>>424662
I only put Distant Counter on units who can work as an omni tank and even then, I still don't really like DC. I personally think it's an overrated skill for an A slot.
>>
>>424662
Sometimes my favorites, and sometimes units that are released nowadays since they either try to omni-tank or serve a slightly different niche that's hardly different at all.
>>
>>424662
I have something like 20 copies of DC units and I've never foddered any of them because I have issues when it comes to foddering any 5* exclusive unit
>>
>>424466
Game doesn't track it, so even if that does happen you'd basically have to start over from scratch collecting different boons/banes.

>>424662
uh, lots of shit
>>
>>424662
Whoever can confidently fight everything and use it well
Mareeta, Legendary Dimitri, Brave Ike, Brave Edelgard, Duo Ephraim, Myrrh, those are some of my recipients
>>
>mila vs edelmon
neat
>>
>dmitiri's accessory is just a dagger smack on top of the head
my sides
>>
Man her supports sure feels like Edelgard wanking
>>
>>424371
Hoping for M!Morgan so I can give menace to Grail Robin. I gave her Tharja's tome during the plegian dancers banner so it's a natural fit.
>>
File: spark_05072021.jpg (178 KB, 658x218)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
not sure how to feel about the results of this spark but oh well. morgan is +spd/-atk (kill me) and edelgard is +def/-res. should i just grab another f!morgan? or get m!morgan
>>
>>424774
also, the menace skills are universal
>>
I wonder what the last part of the story chapter was all about. Is best mom going to die? Or is she about to let loose the power she hints at?
>>
Anyone else had a bit of trouble killing F!Edel in lunatic on her map? My flier ball team even with debuffs and buffs took 7 rounds of combat before she went down.
>>
>>424995
I swear Dive Bomb Duo!Palla has basically become my dedicated Edel-killer. She consistantly tears through her and her alts.
>>
>>424995
i don't have a recent enough super smash unit to do it reliably, so i had to hit and run
>>
>>424995
The final hold-out mission was a pain. I ended up using a revive to get my Quest orb
>>
>>424995
My best bet was to keep her at bay with Legendary Claude since he has Null Follow Up and Fallen Star protects him from damage so he can just keep firing at her
That said I'm kind of not looking forward to the Chain Challenge because holy shit
>>
>summon a bit on the new banner
>get a +Atk Hardin instead
It should feel exciting because he got a refine but Brave Hector's shadow is just gargantuan
>>
>>424995
Had to nuke her right away, I don't have much that can kill her once she transforms. She's going to be a nightmare in arena and AR.
>>
>>424995
I managed to take her out turn 1 with L!Sigurd and a Quickened Pulse Seal, but if she transforms I'm probably fucked. Gonna have to get some builds for B!Eliwood and Idunn so I can deal with her in Arena Assault. L!Chrom could probably work too.
>>
Bros...
(Flora is +3 btw)

F!Edelgard is a fucking mistake and whoever approved of this crap needs to be fired. Dc+great defenses+special fighter+free 40% reduction is not fun. I also give a special middle finger to the jews at I$ for making this map a survival one.
>>
>>425293
sadly that son of bitch will get a raise bc retards whaled on this banner
>>
>>425293
would glacies have killed her?
>>
>>425014
I didn't even notice it was a defend map despite dealing 0 damage to fafnir.
>>
>>425293
>I also give a special middle finger to the jews at I$ for making this map a survival one.
anon, you don't have to kill her. it's a survival map. you're not supposed to kill her, just block off Fafnir on the left side of the map and run from her
>>
>>425313
Not him, but it doesn't really matter if you don't need to kill her on this map. You will need to kill her if she gets randomly put against you in Training Tower, the Tempest or Forging Bonds etc. You will need to kill her on an AR-D team.
I'm hoping this is just indicative of a meta change (remember when Tibarn came out? You stopped seeing him after a few months), but it's hard to stay positive anymore.
>>
>>425293
You know what's the worst part? In the double CC, this map will be the halfway point. You better plan something beforehand or this map alone will filter you hard.
>>
>>425293
I understand that some of her effects are conditions since she needs to transform to get them but that hardly matters given how obvious the Arena and other PvP teams will be set up as. It's really baffling to me that IS banned her and Dimitri, which hasn't been a thing since Surtr mind you, from PvE maps since that implies they're aware of how strong they are, so why couldn't they undertune them a bit if they went so far as to do that? It's a rhetorical question.
>>
>>425325
>IS banned her and Dimitri
Elaborate on this, I don't recall this at all, with them or Surtr
>>
>>425328
They don't show up on PvE maps that have randomly generated enemies, same with Dancers, CYL winners, Legendary/Mythic Heroes and CYL winners.
>>
>>425325
I just can't understand what went through the minds of whoever chose the set of skills for Edelgard outside of blatant shilling because it's quite obvious that she has gotten the best treatment in pretty much all of her alts, but Hegemon Edelgard is just way beyond overkill, that monstrosity needs dedicated units and/or skills to even have a chance to take her down, she needs more than one unit to even chip her and it won't guarantee that the first attacker won't die by her stupidly high Atk stat and literal 12 fucking skills in her prf weapon and B skill.

I just don't even.
>>
>>425330
Oh right yeah, that does ring a bell. That's a small positive I suppose, but I agree. Just make them a bit weaker and you don't need to throw them in the special OP bin.
>>
>>425332
Just wait until we get Ascended Claude with a Bow that: effective against fliers and beasts, while unit HP is >25% all stats +5, null follow up, null damage reduction, unit follows up before enemy attacks.
There, fixed :^)
>>
>7% on alm's bannet
please...
>>
>>425325
>It's really baffling to me that IS banned her and Dimitri
I understand why Edeltard got banned but why Dimitri? He still dies to anything magic and doesn't have innate DC to fuck with your mages.
>>
>>425338
reasons. the dumb thing is that they didn't ban the morgans, their weapon + their C skill is fucking retarded
>>
>>425332
I wonder if they will start adding in more beast counter units, so far we have Petrine, Petra, and Picnic Felicia off the top of my head.
>>
>>425338
If I had to wager a guess, it's because of his Firesweep effect and Canto in his B, but he's no less the same issue as dealing with Jill, who people apparently have problems with
>>
>>425355
And not Ingrid too?
>>
>>425362
You're asking me there. Really they should just ban all the Fallen Heroes if they're doing only half of the banner, That's not to say the Morgans are that oppressive and strong but they will be annoying and tedious to deal with stuff like TT.
>>
Why is always the evil people banner that brings retarded powercreep
>>
>>425376
Because it's a few months before CYL and CYL always brings a BST boost with it.
>>
>>425332
And in the same time too, Dimitri always seems to get shafted. Legendary is about the only time he actually got something great.
Sadly though, people will eat this up. Not only is it blatant shilling and powercreep of the maximum, but it's Edelgard. It's why she and Dimitri have a super special prf B-skill that only that version has.
>>
>>425303
Took me a while to recreate a similar scenario and... that whore barely survives ;-;(pic rel) on the bright side though if I dance Flora and buff her res it’s enough to take her out and i assume it works too if i replace the dance buff with a drive atk or res from Lazura. However I’m still worried cuz in most cases i prefer to run ether to stay at 100% and benefit from armored boots :/

>>425313
I know and i did the map without touching her. The problem is that if i have a hard time killing her here with one of her best counter, what will it be like in AR or arena where she can be merged, buffed, danced, placed in optimal tiles, stalling till turns run out and more? Pretty much what >>425320 said.

>>425321
Usually i always go full kamikaze in the middle map so that team 2 has an easier time but since this is a survival map with god tier units i guess ill just pray it works.
>>
>>424774
any suggestions?
>>
>>424774
>>425433
Depends on units and builds you want to do.
Since you've got f!Morgan with bad IVs, I'd be tempted to hold on to her along with Plegian Kris to fodder onto a 3/4* axe armour whenever we next get one.
Edel is busted and comes pre-built, nothing needs doing there.
So yeah, I'd grab a m!morgan if you want to keep rolling, but Edel is the real prize on the banner
>>
How has everyone's summoning gone? For me I pulled only a single off banner 5* (Ayra) before I reached the 40 summons mark then free pick Edelgard.
>>
>>425446
five +spd Edelgards
>>
>>425447
You have both my congrats and condolences.
>>
>>425447
That's just the game telling you to go all out on a +Speed Edelgard. She's even got a superboon in it too.
>>
>>425446
Only free summons plus four orbs to see if I could grab a free Momo but got nothing. I have over 450 orbs so far so let's see what does the bridal banner give us this month.
>>
>>425447
>one of every single flaw

Impressive.
>>
>>425446
Wanted m!Morgan, got a m!Byleth and Fallen Julia with my tickets.
I didn't have either of them already so I'm not really upset, would've been nice to get some new fodder though.
>>
>>425446
Somehow managed to get Edelgard for free, as the devs clearly wanted, despite my terrible luck recently. If nothing else, I finally have a colorless beast to use for PoL.
>>
>>425446
got a free Neutral Hilda so fairly pleased
>>
>>425446
Was pulling for male Morgan for fodder and F.Dimitri to keep. Got to my free pull with 1x M.Morgan, 1x Hardin, 1x Laegjarn, and 1x Siegbert before walking home with F.Dimitri. Overall, not bad though Laegjarn and Siegbert have somewhat outdated fodder so I don't know what to do with them.
>>
>>425446
Got a +Res -spd Edel off tickets. Torn between chasing Dimitri, fixing my BrEdelgard's IVs, and chasing Palla for the third time
>>
>Edelgard's S Support conversation

Nice of Mila to compliment our world. The more characters speak about the Summoner's world, the more I'd like IS to make a reverse isekai World of Steel Book so we can have heroes react to the modern world.
>>
>>425446
Really lucky these past few banners, got Edelgard and Dimitri with the tickets and used my last 20 orbs trying to get a Catherine but got an Ike and Fallen Lyon.
>>
Now ive never played a Fire Emblem game but Im bored out of my mind and need something to play. Is this worth it?
>>
>>425721
Not really, there isn't too much content in the game aside from building your units, a lot of the fun comes from knowing these characters and having a connection to them from playing the games they originate from.
>>
>>425721
>Now ive never played a Fire Emblem game but Im bored out of my mind and need something to play.
Try emulating an FE game.
>>
File: 1504064233683.jpg (27 KB, 214x267)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>425721
Is a gacha game so it will show you a very lite version of what the gameplay of the mainline games is about and it might give you the interest of playing a one of them, but is not comparable at all to a console game. If you want to start, right now is a good time since there are a lot of banners and four of them give a lot of free summons so you could reset for some good units, but personally and with the current state of the game, I wouldn't recommend getting into FEH at all unless you plan to avoid every PvP mode available, powercreep has only gotten worse every passing month and just today they released by far one of the most broken, if not the most broken, unit in the game, so encountering her in Arena modes will be plain unfun for you.

You're better just playing a mainline first to get a hang of the series, you could start with Shadow Dragon, Binding Blade or Path of Radiance. Most of the games are self contained and at most have one sequel per "continent" so you can start pretty much wherever you want.
>>
I was doing so well saving orbs until the past few banners. I promised myself I wasn't going to spend orbs until the bride banner but now I'm sub 300 orbs. There needs to be another TT soon.
>>
>>425721
Don't bother Feh is a piece of trash jewish kusoge
>>
>Fought my first Fallen Edelgard
>On a map with the tons of tiles
>Fort Def/Res 3
I can't believe this bitch is turning me away from PvP modes entirely now.
>>
>>425355
Jill one hit kills most units on autobattle in TTs. Was a pain in the ass because she chews through my bulky dragon team with ease.
>>
>>424995
I had to use Easter Severa, not even the Save armors could do it simply because they had zero way of actually inflicting damage to her so they couldn't outlast her assault. Severa's tome's 2nd combat brave effect one-rounds the beast form.
>>
>>425994
>2nd combat
>>
>>426009
Yes, if she's not the first battle in the phase she has a brave effect on the egg weapon. I.e. other unit attacks first, then she can attack to one-round the monster.
>>
So how the fuck do i take down monster edelgard
>>
>>426176
Flash/Candlelight
Windsweep
Armor/Beast effective damage

If you don't have a few of those, you're fucked.
>>
>>426176
A brave res-targeting item or anti-counter + effectives, but as seen above effectives may not be enough.
I'd go as far as to say she is currently the most difficult to defeat unit ever released. Legitimately too powerful, I expect more beastkillers in the future thanks to her.
>>
>>424995
I've been trying to calculate the amount of damage you would have to deal in a single hit to one shot B!Edel. The only one I had in my barracks that could do it was NY! Keaton (with some set-up and not assisted by any allies)

>Edel had 50 def (46def +9 from ideal -5 from Keaton's weapon)
>Keaton has 72 atk (66atk+ 6DB +6 SI s- impact -6 from Edel weapon)
> +27 true damage (Transformed +10 Special damage+ +10 wrath, +7 from weapon skill)
>Bonfire charged +30 damage (51 def+10 s-impact+ 5 weapon skill - 6 Edel weapon skill)/2= {60 def/2})
>Edel has 40% damage reduction

Damage Calc:
>72 Atk - 50 def= 22 +27 (True)+ 30 (special)= 79 damage * 0.6(DR)= 47.4

Edelgard has 47 HP on her own map (lunatic)....
*Note game calculated 48 damage, off by one but still. You need ~79 damage to KO her.
>>
Kek, remember when Surtr was the most difficult unit to kill?
>>
>>426210
I still remember telling people that IS were sensible enough to never make surtr available to players because he'd be too op.
Sure, they were dumb enough to do it in the end, but that was a real tipping point for this game.
>>
>>426210
He was always ez food for my red Micaiah or HMyrrh, but yeah his asinine 20dmg effect weapon and all-stat threaten was pretty nasty. Dude is still pretty good honestly.
>>
>>426192
I use him all the time but holy fuck I hate his art, fuck Meka why didn't they just use the same artist as his normal version
anyway I'm sure some Lillina/Lysithea builds can do it too but damn I hate this bitch
>>
>>426210
Surtr was annoying to deal with but still manageable, most people don't even run him with DC so just bringing mages was enough to chip him to death and removing his Wary Fighter usually meant being able to one round him with ease. Hegemongard is just plain broken, giving her DC, Wary Fighter with lower HP threshold, HP regen and damage reduction in her prf skills is just ridiculous, and those are only 4 of her twelse prf skills in total. There has never been a more overcentralizing unit in the history of the game, even Lynhardt combo wasn't this broken back in Year 1.
>>
>>426287
This makes me wonder if they'll just be vomiting out anti-Evilgard units from now on.
I bet beast units in general are going to suffer hard because of it (or maybe Armors will, but I doubt anything can stop their momentum).
>>
>>426291
I think to counter F! Edelgard they just need to add a hard hitting unit that can ignore Damage reduction, or an armor buster with null follow up. I can see B! Marianne when she is added having possible beast effectiveness to possibly counter Edelgard.
>>
>>426305
Speaking of that, I wonder if future refines will give more beast effectives, not just because of Edgygard but also just because there's fuck all for selection. You've got the Hunting Blade, which no one uses because Petra is hard to find and not terribly good, the Picnic maid weapons which apparently aren't enough, and Brave Eliwood's weapon which I've never seen although he's not bad.
The only accessible one is Petrine's Flame Lance but I doubt that'd dent the fucking batwomanlet unless she's +10 with a tier 4 A slot.
>>
>>426312
With the exception of Edelgard I feel as if beasts will rarely have counters with beast effective weapons. They tend not to be as bulky as Edelgard and if they are using WTA against them tends to break most of them.
>>
>>426305
>add a (hard hitting) unit that can ignore Damage reduction
Young Innes
>>
>>426408
But doesn't he need his special ready for the damage reduction? Edelgard has special fighter in her kit. I meant having DR null for damage in general that isn't based on having special ready.
>>
Cant wait for 6 edelmon teams in AR
>>
>>426176
black luna perhaps
>>
>>426350
While I said "not just because of Edgygard" I think that she'll influence more coming out in the future solely by how ridiculously difficult she is to destroy in a 1v1. That or a more prominent colorless-killer that has it dedicated rather than just a TA3 effect like the standard Raventomes.
>>
>>426442
I'm glad I dropped that retarded mode, I can imagine the hegemongard cancer.
>>
>>426442
I feel bad for the people who still put themselves through a mode like that.
The whole fucking meta for it probably changed overnight both with the release of Save skills then with the release of Evilgard.
>>
Someone spoonfeed me how rough it is fighting this new Edelgard variant, I want to prepare if an easy 4* option is available to deal with her
>>
My +3 Halloween Grima managed to tank and kill Edelgard with double Goad Fliers support, but with no Goad Fliers and only her prf effect activated by having one adjacent ally nearby, the cunt survives with 4HP and kills Grima with her guaranteed second action because by then she had Bonfire active. The problem here is that Edel doesn't need anyone around, Grima needs a nearby unit to activate her healing effect. I don't want to see how bad this will be in the Chain Challenge, I fear even my Lilina might not be able to ORKO her.

And this is a story map, finding her in PvP modes will be the worst cancer this game has ever seen.
>>
>>426544
From a quick scan of the weapon list, the best 4* pool counter for her is probably Est. Her spear has armour effectiveness and a brave effect with flier support.
>>
>>426548
what the fuck, that sounds like AR bullshit but it's a story map?
>>426551
Thanks mate
>>
File: 1523718980518.gif (868 KB, 460x258)
868 KB
868 KB GIF
>>426442
Correction: 6 Edelmon AND a Mythic, or more Mythic and less but way more busted Edelmon.
>>
>>426544
Take a look here to see how much damage to down her in a 1v1. >>426192 The best ways to kill her though are AOE specials, fire/windsweep effects, and flash effects.

>>426442
If people run a team of 6 F!Edelgard I can see some people running infantry pulse teams with AOE/special spiral and dancers to counter them
>>
>>426559
Has anyone found a screenshot of this yet, like how there was that old ass screenshot of the one whale with a +10 Surtr team backed by Eirs that boosted his Res to meaninglessly high numbers?
>>
>>426563
>tfw the counter is anti-counter
>tfw none of my Firesweep units can damage her more than a couple HP and all my staff units don't do much better
>only unit with windsweep is Alm
dammit
Also I got a Julia from a 4*S roll, she's cute but is it worth raising her if I have a Deirdre built already?
>>
>>426563
I should use Ophelia then, yes?
I haven't built her yet but I have several of her.
>>
>>426544
You will need an Armorsmasher unit who can initiate on her. EP units will be nigh useless because of her Wary Fighter, Special Fighter and guaranteed second action effects. Unfortunately we don't have something like Beastbreaker to break through her and as the other anon said, the best option might be Est with flier support so she can guarantee a Brave effect on her weapon.

She'd have to break through pic related as one of the worst-case scenarios and this without considering buffs, spurs and mythic boosts. Now consider having to deal with more than one AND with double dancer support? What do I even tell you?
>>
>>426578
And they all have galeforce.
>>
File: 1406484851280.jpg (278 KB, 800x600)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>426593
Oh fuck I completely forgot about that.
>>
>>426573
Well this worked with a bit of support. Ophelia should work against F!Edel in AR but you'd have to watch out for B!Edel or units that might bait Ophelia before they send in F!Edel.
>>
File: FEH Unit Builder - Est.png (1.76 MB, 720x1280)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>426544
>>426551
>>426578
I don't trust myself to not fuck the maths up on this. Will it work?
>>
>>426598
Forgot the image.
>>
>>426578
>that picture
I guess I'll just die, holy shit. I don't particularly like Edelgard but I feel like I have to roll for her just because everyone and their mom will be running this.
>>426598
I'll go stick death blow 3 on her then
>>
>>426602
>80 effective atk
According to the above anon's math it should on a normal unmerged one.
>>
>>426598
You'll now see an increase in Far Save, if it wasn't common enough already.
>>
>>426605
I will never roll for her. If I get her, I'll HM farm her and fodder her immediately. Just like with L!Azura, I refuse to use her by pure principle. I don't even like that cunt.
>>
>>426602
>>426608
>That much investment
>Barely kills an unmerged evel
Holy shit, maybe I should take another break from this game for the counters to get released.
>>
>>426613
I don't have a problem with using busted as fuck units and find it silly to just throw them away even if I don't use them (I can't even bring myself to fodder shit units if they're 5* exclusive) but I just don't like Edelgard, she's an evil bitch that's like Yamato from Devil Survivor minus all the charm but with an added slaughter aspect added on.
>>
>>426418
With Time Pulse, you get Ruptured Sky charged right away, it's pretty essential in most Y.Innes builds.
>>
>>426620
Apparently the dedicated counter to her is Duo Lif from what I've seen while searching around.
>>
>>426626
>To beat this premium unit, just use another premium unit.
I don't have duo lif.
>>
What do you guys want from bridal banner this year?
>>
>>426628
Neither do I, he's just the only thing I could find for a "dedicated counter" when I was looking around. Rather not even a dedicated counter, she just has difficulty when autobattling it.
>>
>>426630
Definetly not Camilla because I'm saving orbs for L!Corrin rerun this month
>>
>>426630
Beast effective damage / damage reduction neutralising TT unit
>>
Clarisse is actually a pretty good counter.
>>
>>426630
Nowi, I'm still saving orbs and by then I should have around 600 orbs so I'll have a good chance. My only concern is that she could be a Duo or worse, a backpack.

>>426641
Clarisse will deal a lot of chip damage but 0 actual damage.
>>
>>426645
At least 17 damage per pop with poison strike (reduced to 10 because she gets 7HP after combat), and she stops her from countering.
I've invested in my Clarisse quite a bit already, so my view's a little skewed I guess.
>>
>>426602
Assuming I did the math right.
>Est Atk 73(62 Atk+DB +14+ 3 weapon-6 Edel weapon)
>Edel 51 (46 def +9 ideal -4 rein)
>Armor effective 1.5 damage
>Edel 40% DR

Calc
> (73*1.5)- 51=58.5 damage*0.6= 35.1*2 hits= 70.2 damage.

You should have more than enough damage to kill her unless they run svalinn shield.

>Then it'd be 73atk-42def= 31 damage *0.6=18.6 * 2 hits= 37.2 damage.
>>
Inb4 we get svalinn shield seal
>>
>>426650
Oh god imagine if they finally release a Svalinn Shield SS.
>>
Also, I know we're all freaking out about eveledel, but Orson got fucked and it makes me sad. He feels a year or two out of date.
>>
>>426663
Kinda expected it, he's a cavalry and doesn't have the assets Petrine had so he gets shafted.
>>
>>426663
Was expecting it from the start. At least he got some mediocre prf instead of a generic thing.
>>
>>426623
From what I calculated (assuming Y! Innes is unmerged and not traited). Starting from 51 Atk has DB4 and DB 3 seal+ time pulse for his charge and assume he has lull Atk/def
>51+14(DB)+13(weapon)-6(edel weapon)=72 Atk
>Edel 46+9(ideal)-3(lull)=52 def
>Edel 61 Atk* 40% (rup sky)=24.4 damage
>72+24.4-52= 44.4 damage

Edel had 47 HP on her map you'd fail to kill her.
>>
>>426679
it's basically a worse Flowing Lance. He can't use Unity skills because he has a anti-Drive/Goad effect instead of a solo, so the extra 1 point of boost doesn't matter. He's unironically better with a Def refined Flowing Lance+.
>>
>>426570
Her refine makes her a superp dragon counter so if you have the dew to spare you could try that out
>>
>>426683
Made a small mistake maybe, not sure/forgot to account for subtracting 3 from lull when accounting for ruptured sky.
>>
>>426685
I figured there was some inheritable I was missing, thanks. When I think of inheritables I get cluttered up with axes.
>>
>>426570
>Also I got a Julia from a 4*S roll, she's cute but is it worth raising her if I have a Deirdre built already?
Grab the Orsin from the Compile manual shop, give her his Mirror Stance and refine her original Naga weapon.
>>
>>426686
>>426691
I am unfortunately very low on dew but I will keep that in mind, thanks. Always thought she got a better refine than her mom but never tested it outside the one skill studies stage.
>>
I was gonna ask if Altina could be a good counter to Fallen Edelgard because of Twin Blades but then I remember that one, she has to pierce through ALL that Def, and two, she has to deal with Edel's Special Fighter
Fucking God what an absurd unit
>>
>>426694
I've had a neutral Julia for years but she does her job very well.
>>
>>426698
I was thinking if Winter Altina did any better but I don't think she would.
I don't get these "if unit's HP is above 25%" skill conditions. It's like they're trying to add a skill restriction but it has zero fucking effect because if you can actually get her HP that low without losing the attacker from her counter, you probably can just kill her outright instead. It might as well not exist. At least have it be 50%.
>>
>>426704
Very cute. I think mine is -atk though.
The build reminds me of my Boey's build, although right now instead of Steady Stance he's using Brazen Atk/Def.
>>
>>426705
Honestly, the most annoying part is you have to do math to figure out where 25% is.
It's not hard, but 50% is indicated by the damaged portrait.
Also, for Evel in particular, (without a HP boon) she has 50HP at max (+10/+5). After combat she gets +7HP. The 25% cap is at 12, so you actually have to drop her to 4HP or less to deactivate it.
Give her Mystic Boost SS and it will literally always be active.
>>
>>426694
I prefer Naga over Divine Naga as a concept, but I'd be lying to you if I said that Naga was actually better. If they ever add in an option to set Resplendent outfit based on the individual unit instead of all copies of the unit, I'm building a second Julia, I already have two extra copies anyway.
>>
>>426714
So basically G-Virus Edelgard's "restrictions" mean absolutely nothing.
>>
>>426756
Yes, even moreso than other units with the 25% 'restriction'
>>
>>426757
I don't even understand why they put it on there to begin with to be honest.
What is it even for? Enabling effect damage strategies involving Pain+ and Jaffar? Who's going to be dealing the finishing blow to Edelgard Birkin after all that and dealing with her teammates?
>>
>>426715
I figured the limited CC effect was more useful than the standard stat boost, but I guess her stats do need investment like that. Would be nice if Deirdre could try it out.
>>
Bros...returning player here, I have over 2000 orbs saved up, would +10 Fallen Edelgard be a good idea? I don't have any interest in the other banners and the one unit I was saving these orbs for (Fallen Risen King Chrom) did not happen.
>>
>>426859
do as you wish probably Idiot systems will make a mirage of edgegard counters for the rest of the year and the next one
>>
>>426859
I mean, sure if you don't care about anything else. She's by far the most busted unit this game has ever had, so go nuts and good luck on your rolls. Bright side is that you'll be able to spark one copy after 40 orbs.
>>
>>426779
It's "fine" but it locks her into an Enemy phase only role, and since she can only enemy phase Dragons and mages, she's not that great at it. If I'm +10ing a 5* exclusive (even if she's basically a launch unit) then I don't want her to be a fucking AA filler against dragon teams, you know? But on the other hand, her Spd is salvagable at +10 (especially if you don't have to run the Duel skill) and she can realistically double a lot of units that aren't going max speed demon, especially if she hits the res check to get the extra stats (which she will against most units).

>>426859
Honestly she's fine without merges unless you want to run her in Arena or something. And if you want to run her in Arena, I question your sanity, because she's going to be absolutely unstoppable, but absolute fucking deadweight on every single team that doesn't have an armored beast/dragon buddy for her to start turn 1 next to. And sometimes, she'll need TWO beasts/dragons next to her on turn one because the starting positions are in a 2x2 pattern instead of a 1x4 pattern.
>>
>>426859
If there's a Legendary or Mythic you really like you probably have a decent chance of getting them to +10, but Fallen Edelgard is strong as hell and a good choice to max out.
Post your results if you go for her!
>>
>>426961
I use a speed build on my Deirdre as silly as that sounds. I rolled a +Res one I wanted to use as the merge but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Julia seems even slower though, but at least she has more options. No idea why they can't retroactively grant the unevolved tome to the younger ones.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.12 MB, 1000x768)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>426859
>Fallen Risen King Chrom
Sorry your consultation prize for losing CYL to a literal who and Marth didn't come around anon. Why don't you just save up orbs for next year? Or wait for summer time.
>>
File: Comparison.jpg (770 KB, 2160x1280)
770 KB
770 KB JPG
>>426964
+spd Julia is actually 1 spd lower than +spd Deirdre (Julia has a superboon, Deirdre doesn't) however if you also get the resplendent, Julia is 1 spd faster.
>>
>>426973
Hmm, the Feh pass makes me feel like shit whenever I look at it but that's pretty cute. At the same time though I like her original art as well.
Well I guess I'll keep my +Spd Deirdre (this Julia isn't +Spd).
>>
Is there no info about the next Resplendent yet? Tomorrow is the last day of Lilina and I'm considering getting the pass as long as the one next to Leif is a good one.
>>
>>426982
it gets revealed like 10 minutes before the next one goes up, unless the reveal would be on a weekend or holiday in japan.
>>
>>427003
They had been revealing the new ones two days before the switch.
>>
>>427009
Because the reveal would've gone up on a weekend in Japan.
>>
I don't have a fallen Edelgard but I heard she can pull off the infinite miracle trick, is this true?
>>
>>427048
uh, possibly with mystic boost seal i think
>>
I'm gonna do it
I'm going to waste my orbs sparking a unit of a character I hate just so I can end-turn my way through every fucking map in the game, fuck this
>>
>>427133
amusingly enough, there are random stages where she gets bodied. usually dragons. and this is even with mystic boost
>>
>>427149
Well I've got double save armors for that.. Really I guess I want to just see how "easy" ir really is with solo evilgard. Might even try with noontime.
>>
>>427195
I mean, you don't need to roll for her to find that out, but whatever helps you cope I guess.
Really don't understand how a name and a png can influence a person to not roll for a unit that's considered as strong/something that they can use well for w/e mode/purpose they may have.
>>
>>427239
Well not everything revolves purely around the gameplay, otherwise I wouldn't have started playing this to begin with and my summoner support wouldn't be a lance infantry unit.
>>
>>427255
That's the point; just roll for her if you think she's good/someone you can use well. The character/png shouldn't disincentivize you from wanting to play the game optimally.

You don't need her, much less any summonable unit, for PvE/story content, for the most part, moreso since the game literally gives you a bunch of free 5* exclusive ones. And your summoner supported unit doesn't fucking matter either in this context; you give it to someone you like/use a lot, whether it's for esports reasons or otherwise.
Also, if you meant your summoner's build, it doesn't matter either as of now; they can be glorified reposition/buff bots, and they're limited to one mode that hardly is an issue due to the flexibility of available units.
>>
>>427259
It's mostly just the character itself being obnoxious and irritating, she reminds me of certain SMT characters. The art is damn incredible, one of the best fallen unit arts.
I've mostly just rolled on units I like before this. On the dancer banner I rolled for Bow Nephenee despite her being obviously the worst unit on it, on the Halloween one I rolled for Ilyana despite her lacking the fancy kit the other ones had and only sporting the standard Bold Fighter basically everything had, and when I rolled for busted units like the valentines OC mom/dad I certainly didn't hate them. I guess it just feels unusual to me, since I've largely ignored the Edelgards I have, which is the normal one and the legendary one (leveled, but not used much) and I could pick up the Brave one as I have not done the free pick. This one certainly looks cool at least.
>>
>>427285
The thing is, if her as a character, her name, her artwork, whatever else, bothers you in any way, you don't need to roll for them, moreso if you're going to be bothered every time you use her. No one is forcing you to. There's no reason to justify your orb investment for a character you don't like if it's purely for clearing PvE/story mode, since majority of it is clearable with the free units you're given. It's more of a "you" problem if it still bothers you to use her, even after spending what limited income (orbs) that are given.
Roll for who you want, for whatever reason you want, but if you're bothered that much, again, literally nothing is stopping you other than yourself from saving for a (version of a) character you actually like/want to use, moreso if you aren't using her for esports/"competitively", in which she'd needed to be +10'd anyways for the relevant scoring modes.
>>
>>427310
However, I am too stupid to use the free units well and I hate rearranging seals so I do not bother with guides anymore, thus, I will collect my overpowered as fuck evil bitch and shit on everything with her Resident Evil looking ass.
I think there was a misunderstanding earlier. When I said "fuck this" I meant I was going to crush the parts I don't enjoy quicker than ever before. I don't roll for merges or fodder so new things are my only concern.
>>
File: 4831567954235.png (63 KB, 576x150)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>427315
>evil bitch and shit on everything with her Resident Evil look
Refer to image.
That aside, just find someone you like, invest in them, and majority of the time, regardless of how "garbage" they may be, they can still probably carry you in most PvE/story maps.
If you really can't clear without using units like her, that's fine too I guess, but that's for you to decide if it's worth your orb expenditure instead of it going to a unit you actually like/use more often, moreso since if you can merge a favorite that you use often, they'll be increasingly (marginally) stronger per merge to the point where they can clear the content that they normally wouldn't be able to with your current investment (or lack of). You can basically make (almost) any unit viable, given the correct context, in this game at least, so if you're not playing for esports, better to just invest in your favorites.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.