[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sandwich Cookie Again.jpg (2.28 MB, 4062x2113)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
Hello Cookie Runners! Welcome back to the few places where you can indulge in wanting to make love to a three inch pastry. We sit on the cusp of content, awaiting the following:

Kingdom
>Season 3 has begun
>Strawberry Crepe Cookie is now available in the gacha
>He and Black Raisin Cookie are available for 16 more days
>The third kingdom pass is available to buy a star-jelly producing bridge that you can put two cookies on to take a screenshot for easy Twitter clout
Ovenbreak
>Super Cookiebots update is in a few hours
>Meet Bell Pepper Cookie, the newest shota
>Bell Pepper's Field Trip - Complete missions to navigate a minefield and find out what happens in his adventure
>New treasure: New PepBook - Turns Jellies into other jellies worth points. Look away from Starlight Nightlight, this is totally unique
>Custom Runs make their return. Finish in first place and get slapped down to fourth, only without Trophy loss - New Lobby available as a prize
>Ion Cookie Robot, Wasabi and Aloe receive new costumes
>New jelly shape set for sale, as per usual
>Aloe makes HER return mid-may
Puzzle World
>Protocol 3
>Protect the Pilot
>Trust me.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
>Chaos Wastes is fun. I have yet to find good randos to beat Champion Difficulty with me

That's all for now. Don't forget to spend all your Diary Gems! What are your thoughts of the upcoming content? Underwhelmed/Excited? Did you even WANT Aloe Cookie over (other cookie)? How many more times should they shove Sandwich Cookie into your face? Discuss all things Cookie Run!
>>
File: EzUPwBYVEAQ09YS.jfif.jpg (296 KB, 1667x2048)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
Life has many bumps and bruises along the way, but the harshest ones are the ones we give to ourselves. The pulls of pessimism, negative mind-set, lack of ambition and confidence issues do their best to bring you down. Like Birthday Cake Cookie, you should be honest with yourself! Live your life honestly! Handle the negativity in a positive manner without hurting others or yourself! Positivity is infectious! Keep track of your way, reflect on your progress and how you handle or can better handle problems and embrace yourself with love! No matter what happens, you'll always be glad you thought that you were worth the struggle! Birthday Cake Cookie believes in you and you should too!
>>
>>412391
>Puzzle World
It's Dead, dead silence just like Cookie wars before it went (ironically) Zombie mode.
>What are your thoughts of the upcoming content? Underwhelmed/Excited?
I'm kinda excited yeah, curious about this one part with Timekeeper in the event, the text translates to something like "Aloe Cookie's Research notes", Didn't expect Microchip getting a buff, it still seemed to have it's use with Banana here and there on breakouts, Bell Pepper seems too similar design, characteristics and too close on release date to Strawberry Crepe...
>Did you even WANT Aloe Cookie over (other cookie)?
Sure, I'm fine with Her, tho I expected for Lilac to get in before Aloe due to the Cookie Herald last year, maybe at some point later down the line.
>How many more times should they shove Sandwich Cookie into your face?
As much as this bitch needs now, since Gingerbrave now has a main plot to lead and can't be everywhere at once plus the pandemic it's fucking her business now that not even the best food in the city nor having 3 jobs a day and street walking at night can help her pay the bills, it makes sense she's looking for Devsisters sponsorship so she's shoved in our faces all the time.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>412391
>where you can indulge in wanting to make love to a three inch pastry.
Very true and I will be the first to say that I want to do exactly that with cute cookie girls.
>What are your thoughts of the upcoming content?
It's decent even if the new cookie doesn't interest me.
>Did you even WANT Aloe Cookie over (other cookie)
I like her design but I'm way more interested in Kingdom cookies being added.
To be fair at least she has a connection to Hero who is also a part of this.

>>412414
>Bell Pepper seems too similar design, characteristics and too close on release date to Strawberry Crepe...
It's weird that they made an adorable and honestly really well designed tech genius boy for Kingdom and then go and make another tech genius boy but a lame nerd for Ovenbreak.
>>
File: 1618729330507.png (81 KB, 512x268)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>412414
Interesting how both CookieWars and Puzzle World use the old LINE grade system, meanwhile OvenBreak and Kingdom (the active games people care about) have a standard rarity system.
>>
>>
File: 1613331161765.jpg (81 KB, 878x510)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Did anyone else felt that they emphasised on the fact that Aloe was a girl a bit too much on the reveal? I guess they knew everyone thought she was a boy for the longest time.
>>
>>412550
Yeah, it's pretty funny.
>>
Don't really care for the new cookies. I love designs with glasses but shota aren't for me.
I hope the microchip buff is a full rework or it'll be way too similar to Kpop cards.

Kingdom cookies looks way more interesting, still waiting for a Matcha buff.

I hated her guts since day one, it was nothing but pure torture since her release.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1618949660142.gif (2.91 MB, 294x227)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB GIF
TAKE ME BACK TO THE CIRCUS EVENT

THESE NEW UPDATE COOKIES HAVE BEEN SHITE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>412391
Absolutely zero interest in Bell Pepper Cookie, he looks like a gigantic nerd, and his story is just "I saw something weird in a lab". I'm not sure what else they could've done for a second cookie, but what they have seems a weird choice.
Aloe Cookie's design is solid, and her story with Cyborg Cookie is good too, so all for it being explored again. Lilac Cookie is cool and the obvious next npc cookie choice, if not another kingdom cookie, but they're just a bodyguard, so not sure how well the story goes there.
why contain it
>>
>>412392
Thanks as always Birthday Cake Cookie anon
>>
File: 82113648_p2.png (1.31 MB, 1703x2318)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>412649
Thank you too! I'm always glad to know I'm appreciated! Hope your day and this thread goes well!
>>
>>412391
Glad to have some rest from anything related to Gingerbrave or DE, can't wait to have Aloe playable and that Wasabi's costume... But that event having some elements from child's day is kinda eh... That Bell Pepper is very unoriginal to me
Yeah, I like her. Didn't expect to have her playable before Lilac tho
I don't actually mind at all, kek
>>
>>412678
Aloe is the first NPC in the game discounting the Red Cheerleader, so I guess it makes sense.
>>
File: cutest cookie ever.jpg (22 KB, 247x257)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Yay Ovenbreak guild for reaching diamond again, but this time a little early. Hopefully we can go up again one more level, but I'm really just hoping we don't get knocked out of diamond too.
>>
>>412708
You will.
>>
File: 3251341.png (40 KB, 312x312)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>412392
You can't fool us punkass
bday is EVIL
>>
File: 32244646.jpg (254 KB, 654x654)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>412712
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>412834
>>
>>
>>412391
I have entered into an ovenbreak hiatus and honestly not really excited at all after the video. I liked the new genius boy for the huge robot. He seems like the kind of cookie that would go nice with a new costume but we aren't allowed to have costumes that can be manually purchased anymore because money.

Over other cookie? No.Honestly, I can't think in any npc that I was so anxious to see as playable so far. Aloe's gender reveal killed any kind of possible interest in her making it a hard pass for me. Peharps an unpopular opinion but pinata would be the one I want to see more as a whole, specially if that means we could get to see firecracker or birthday cake again and I really like them both.

I am the only one that thought wasabi looks younger in that new costume? maybe there's some context behind it regarding that.
>>
>>412872
They literally said "A look into Wasabi's past"
>>
>>412876
Oh thanks, I havent checked her new costume commentary, only the aloe part
>>
>No special reward for diary points this time
No walnut lobby fuck
>>
>>
>>
>Wasabi's costume hints at cookie wars
Energy Drink confirmed
>>
Wait, I didn't notice until now that the mentor thing has seasons. I can still get that university title.
>>
So......Still no kingdom leaks?
>>
>>412968
Are you gonna ask this every thread?>>412951
Didn’t Angel’s costume already do that?
>>
>>412968
They fucking encrypted the files in Kingdom, we aren't getting datamemes anytime soon
>>
Let's ask a real question. How does everyone like the 10 billion IQ Reddit Cookie?
>>
>>412976
"ACKTCHUALLY" the cookie
the kind of guy that sodium chloride meme from jimmy neutron makes fun of
>>
>>412968
>>412973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQY-V0l2g5c
>>
File: Confess.png (621 KB, 1307x1415)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
It's that time again, Anons. Confess your Cookie Run sins.

>What do you think of Kingdom/Ovenbreak in its current state?
>TAKE ME BACK to which update?
>Buyer's Remorse?
>Is (it) not as fun as you once found it?
>Do you still see yourself playing it in December?
>What needs to be done to save Cookie Run?
>"I hate _______ Cookie"
>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST

It is time to cleanse your soul once again. Confess to Milk Cookie, Anon.
>>
>>412976
Haven't gotten him yet or seen enough of the story so I can't say for sure. His design does a decent job in incorporating his flavor but I'm still not too fond of it.
>>
>>413010
I only play kingdom, it's fun but progress is really slow rn
Cant really say since the game's still pretty new
>Buyer's Remorse?
Last kingdom pass with that stupid bear
It's a bit more frustrating specially due to the lack of xp
Possibly
Just give out more xp please
>"I hate _______ Cookie"
Pomegranate, fuck that bitch
>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
MORE ALMOND FANSERVICE PLEASE DEVSISTERS
>>
File: lechemilk.gif (4.02 MB, 500x400)
4.02 MB
4.02 MB GIF
>>413010
Kingdom sucks dick. I dislike Ovenbreak's lack of spice at the moment
Go back to the comfy Ananas/Mango adventures. They're both cute.
>Buyer's Remorse?
Giving Kingdom a chance with the first pass.
A lot of Ovenbreak's events have felt very samey as of late. Custom Run, Battle Run, Friendly Run is the start of a monthly cycle I don't like
Ovenbreak, definitely.
Delete Kingdom, put a gun to the back of the Kingdom's team's heads and force them to work 24/7 on Puzzle World as punishment. Give Ovenbreak some more unique events. Oh, and add more Island of Memory stuff
>"I hate _______ Cookie"
Fuck Aloe, Fuck Cyborg, Fuck Moonlight, Fuck Sea Fairy and FUCK Gingershit forever
>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
I ONLY HATE MORE COOKIES. FUCK TIMEKEEPER, FUCK ADVENTURER, FUCK CREAM PUFF, FUCK MADELEINE, FUCK ESPRESSO, FUCK LATTE, FUCK COTTON CANDY. Fig, Pancake and Popcorn are super cute though.
>>
>>
>>413010
>current state of both the games
I'm fine with both, but I prefer OvenBreak simply because town building isn't my favorite genre and OvenBreak is something I can play anytime of the day. Kingdom is more of a *get the daily chores out of the way * sort of game once you're done with the campaign.
>which update
ya know, I haven't heard from the dragon hunters in over a year..
>buyer's remorse
a good chunk of my ovenbreak purchases. I've gone slightly over $120, but the one I regretted the most was a $10 purchase to diamond Wind Archer's trial back in early March
>is it not as fun
that depends. I'm always happy when Custom Run comes back, but when I have to grind for legendary materials, I die inside (especially this time for Dark Enchantress' candy). costume gacha is also a bunch of shit
>do you see yourself playing at the end of the year?
definitely OvenBreak. Kingdom is up in the air. depends on where it goes by then
>how to save cookie run
I'm not sure what you mean by save, it seems to be doing fine? maybe an anime would be cool I guess
>hate a cookie?
Can't really think of anyone that I genuinely hate. like, the closest I've got was Zombie and Muscle and even they have some redeeming qualities. I don't like Pumpkin's design, but since he's not an actual character (yet) I'm not counting him. maybe he'll have a decent personality to make up for it idk
>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
Island of Memories is a dogshit game mode that should have been removed from the game by now. put the skins in general gacha rotation for all I care, I hate that mode, and I'm never gonna get that time back. Also, I'm fine with Puzzle World being abandoned. this series is above those stupid match 3 games that suck your wallet dry.
>>
File: He Belongs to Her.gif (332 KB, 690x388)
332 KB
332 KB GIF
>>413010
OvenBreak has had a been of a bumpy ride on these recent updates this year with how balance and events have been going, too much or too little with almost no in-between with rewards that are not really appealing for the amount of grind needed if going f2p, plus the buffs for legendries got people in fuming, they REALLY got to make the exp in kingdom less shit, the leveling up past 45 or so becomes a fucking chore.
Operation Timeguard, after getting this huge amount of story with Gingerbrave and company since I'm a sucker for Lore and stories, Timekeeper and Croissant have been one of my favorite additions due to how they were integrated in it.
>Buyer's Remorse?
Haven't bought anything that's not a "steal" to be honest, maybe a bit with the first kingdom pass since I didn't get it day one and didn't rip all the benefits + the constant amount of maintenances.
No, in fact I'm even more hooked with having a lot to do when I'm done playing one game or the other.
Yes.
For kingdom would be the fact that upgrading your buildings for next tier material is literally the worst thing you could do, they take too long and require a shit ton of materials from previous tiers and cookies/trains want them immediately after in large quantities, and of course more/better ways to get Exp, It does get kinda tiring not being able to level up a cookie even after waiting like 6 hours for Exp to generate and not even having a quarter of the bar done with cookies close to level 50.
>"I hate _______ Cookie"
None really, I like a lot of them superficially desu they go from I like their design and some traits to GINGERBRAVE IS PERFECT BREED ME
>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
I HATE THE FUCKING WESTERN FANDOM WITH ALL OF MY BEING, IT'S A FUCKING MINEFIELD.
>>
>>413010
Energy Drink Cookie’s design looks fucking HORRID and I don’t know what people see in them
>>
>>
File: 89411330_p0.png (870 KB, 1600x1600)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>
File: sodium chloride.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
So, the entire plot of the main event is that Sodium Chloride believes Aloe is evil, so tries to defeat her jjsy to make himself look good, but after fighting Cyborg, Aloe fixes his mech, calls him a future, and Sodium Chloride learns the power of friendship.
>>
File: Ezp70CLVUAQYOZq.jpg (177 KB, 1079x810)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>412440
https://twitter.com/GAGA_CS/status/1385555975092850689?s=19
>>
>>413010
>>What do you think of Kingdom/Ovenbreak in its current state?
Alright as sofar, which they bought in more Ovenbreak Cookies to Kingdom and vice-versa like Lico.
>>TAKE ME BACK to which update?
None sofar.
>>Buyer's Remorse?
None sofar either.
>>Is (it) not as fun as you once found it?
Mostly studying for exams, might pick it back up later on.
>>Do you still see yourself playing it in December?
Started on April this year soooooo.
>>What needs to be done to save Cookie Run?
Make the Cookie Run Comics canon, adapt the characters/lore from them into the main franchise. Honestly, the Comics > whatever the Western fandom comes up with most of the time, not to mention make Cookie NSFW a thing because that's gonna give them extra dough whether they like it or not.
>>"I hate _______ Cookie"
None really.
>>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
Like >>413149 said, Western Fandom's a shit, they half-assed thirst for their cookies while putting 'restrictions' on what can and cannot do in terms of shipping overall.
>>
Guild Post: I don't know why this guy glows edition. It may look full now but it won't be once the current run ends. Drop your Kingdom name here if you want to join that guild.
>>
>p2w custom runs
oh no. I didn’t care about it in the worthless battle run mode, but this is going too far.
At least they mark the suckers who bought it so I can kick them or quit the match
>>
File: 89296883_p1.jpg (1.85 MB, 2480x3508)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>413535
Every pvp mode is p2w this is just another way to do it. It's still lame though.
>>
File: 89410190_p0.png (1.33 MB, 3169x2389)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>413592
It's a bit more exaggerated this time, all of your cookies, pets and treasures are at max level if you buy it.
>>
i’m fine with a microtransaction to shorten the ticket cooldown. this is too much
>>
>>413535
Where? Custom Run looks the same to me.
>>
another kingdom code:
KINGDOMBERYLLULU
https://game.devplay.com/coupon/ck/en
>>
File: wife.gif (178 KB, 313x267)
178 KB
178 KB GIF
>>412391
>thoughts on upcoming content
I like this update, although I don't really care about robots. A cute shota is always welcome in my oven, and Aloe looks fine
>did you even want aloe cookie over (other cookie)?
I guess I'm kinda ambivalent towards her inclusion, Latte would've been nice too but every cookie is a good cookie
>how many times should they shove Sandwich Cookie into your face?
Never enough

>>413010
Dropped Kingdom, too many lows, very few highs (essentially just Kumiho's and Licorice's voices). Ovenbreak looks alright but I think they could do way more at this point, there's a lot of glaring issues people have been complaining about for a while now
I'm kinda new to the game but I think I had the most fun during the pudding cup circus
>Buyer's Remorse?
Have yet to spend a single dime
I'm still having fun with ovenbreak, maybe I'm playing slightly less but it isn't because I'm getting fed up with the game
Probably
More Kumiho!
>"I hate _______ Cookie"
I hate [your favorite] cookie
>>
>>413010
Ovenbreak's updates from this year were kinda boring... with the worst one being Wind Archer's buff. Kingdom has cute cookies walking around there but is slow progress after certain point.
I can only think of Tower of Frozen Waves, because feeling comfort thinking about Shark manlet and Ice granny
>Buyer's Remorse?
None
It's kinda the same, just that doing breakouts now feels like a chore
Maybe
Idk, honestly I just want to see some animated series or more about the comics
>"I hate _______ Cookie"
FUCK YOU, COOKIEMALS
>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
Like a pair of anons mentioned, western fandom is trash, and is frustrating. I only want to talk about some sentient gingerbread men, not about some fucking gender or pronoun bullshit
>>
>>413417
>make cookie nsfw a thing
Honestly that's impossible, but the closest we'll get is fujobait, i mean we alredy gotten something like that with the espresso/madeleine valentines image so i wouldnt be surprised if they did more like that.
>>
>>413713
Eh, never hurts to hope at least once. Who knows, Devisis might get the balls one day to make official cookie smut if only to shut the pronoun/gender shitter crowd.
>>
>>413717
Voice acting in Kingdom doesn't do that already?
>>
>>413734
Ain't counting that IMO till we get a full on video of two cookies getting it on with each other. No fujobait first, as to test the waters.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Ez_T4KUUUAAkPcG.webm (207 KB, 560x392)
207 KB
207 KB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
>>413010
If I were to change anything it would be Ancient cookie rates it's way too hard to get them.
Timeguard just because I took a break from this game halfway through it
>Buyer's Remorse?
Nope not for this game. It's fun enough where the money I did use feels well enough spent
The ovenbreaks get old but I still find new stages to be a lot of fun
Of course and I hope everyone else in the guild will be too.
A customisable self insert that can date and marry a cookie of your choosing.
>"I hate _______ Cookie"
Espresso is the closest I get to hating a cookie outside of just not liking a design but the fact that he's using caffeine as a sleep substitute is funny enough to make me not.
>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
Eh I've got nothing right now that I haven't said before so I'll just ask for Latte in Ovenbreak with a cute new costume.
>>
>>413241
low test
>>
>>413844
Nasty
>>
>>413010
Every single event in ovenbreak requires griding now and way too much time investiment. New treasures? Not only they won't give you as many free units anymore but also made the missions more time consuming. If you want any kind of reward at all such as chests, cubes, anything, all of that is locked behind any game mode that when it is not a week, it lazily takes a whole month of grinding to finish with stamina and everything to bar manual progress. The game was perfectly fine before the new even more repetitive event model we have now. I don't mind the main event taking a lot of time to be completed but it seems now that we have in the very least 2 or 3 other events all of them that requires you to grind too much.

Kingdom is a borefest stuck with characters much more interesting and with more charisma than ovenbreak's. It needs something like a new mode or spin using the rpg combat to give it a strong flavor. I am already disappointed that they arent adding new side mission stories for new characters.

I feel that 2018 christmas update was where the golden era of the game ended, not even character designs remained as strong and since then the closest event we got to be as good was sea fairy's. But if I had to go back I would go to 2018 birthday update.

I don't really have much to say about the rest of the questions though.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>412391
>>
>>413926
Tbh if kingdom wont add new nteresting modes then they should focus more on the characters, since they're the reason many (myself included) play the game in the first place. Just give us new bonds or more side story events like the Guild story or the small quests you do with certain characters.
>>
File: b73d42c.jpg (8 KB, 264x273)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Droped kingdom at the end of the first season, too much time consooming and didn't feel like a game at all. But cute cookies walking around when not working like a slave was quite nice.
They should stop recycling the same event every 3 or 4 months in OB.
Birthday cake was the best, I was a newbie at the time and had to try very hard to complete it, challenging and rewarding, perfect. Way of the cookie and the raid thingy were kind of like that but with too much frustration.
>Buyer's Remorse?
Kingdom pass, since I stoped playing soon after buying it.
I still play a lot but breakouts are a pain, and I kinda lost the motivation to play since I maxed very cookie.
Yeah, I can't quit before I reach top 50 in CL.
More Spinach cookie
>"I hate _______ Cookie"
Sandwich, Prophete, Grapefruit, Avocado, Kiwi and fucking Cookimals, fuck them.
>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
What was that shitty Spinach "buff", she's unusable in the new trophy race maps and buffing her means she's unlikely to be part of any upcomming event, fuck you Devsis.
>>
File: 206829110-256-k835381.jpg (17 KB, 256x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>413010
It's alright, but none of the updates are interesting for me nowadays, I just play Guild Run but not everyday. I'm still salty over the City of the Millennial Tree update being so shit. I will see if I like this new update tho.

None in particular, but I guess if I had to choose, the detective ones were fun.

>Buyer's Remorse?
One time I bought the wrong package but that's because I'm an idiot.

Sadly yes, none of the updates or new cookies have been interesting for me.

Probably, despite the disappointments I still enjoy the game.

I would prefer them to expand on existing characters more instead of introducing new cookies each month. Maybe have one month focused on buffing old characters and the other with new characters.

>"I hate _______ Cookie"
None in particular, some I don't care about but that's about it.

>GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
Fuck zoomers, fuck Twitter, fuck the Dicksword server, fuck the Western fanbase. Artists and writers are allowed to draw and write whatever they want, lewd and do whatever you want with your favourite cookies.
>>
Ice juggler...
>>
File: 20210427_231020.jpg (147 KB, 1113x1800)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210427_231023.jpg (123 KB, 883x2048)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>414106
>>
>>413963
Nice
>>
File: sorbetdisbelief.png (202 KB, 500x500)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>413968
This is the future Devsis wants
>>
Wait, aloe was a girl this whole time? I just assumed the Japanese "fanart" was correct since the gender ambiguity bullshit is mostly EN only.
>>
>>414137
Yes, it's a easier time to know the gender for things in Japanese if bullshit English can always avoid it.
>>
>>414137
Yes, it is said that in the japanese version there was sign of female pronoun and in the comics she appeared as male. All of this shit drama could be avoided if fucking devsis actually just gave complete character information instead of playing along with this shit fandom at a point that it is done on purpose like how they did with strawberry crepe cookie. I can't blame some people that were upset over this at all since they left it open only to give complete information 2 years later since they keep doing this non binary bait in the english version, it doesn't help they are obsessed with ambiguous designs at this point too.
>>
Rye was a lot cooler when she was assumed to be a guy, bros...
>>
>>
>>
>>414158
:(
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>414164
>Thicker than yo ass
>Thinner than yo SINS
What the fuck
>>
File: IMG_20210425_110258.jpg (395 KB, 1514x1827)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>
>>414158
Is there any character you got disappointed at cookierun "pulling a cookierun" in their gender?
>>
Wish that the dragon updates just came already. Not because I am excited for them, it's exactly because I don't care about the dragons nor the characters from the guild like milk, yam, dino, mala sauce and etc. that I want this story to end already so the fans asking for it can rest in peace and I won't need to worry getting these updates either
>>
>>412391
I found the kingdom update to be very dull after awhile, when are we going to get Pirate Cookie on there man, I want him in Kingdom
At least the Wasabi Costume is pretty dope
>>
>>414165
>>414169
>>414170
>>414171
>>414214
Is always nice to see some Almond

>>414229
Madeleine, I thought he was a cool knight like Pistachio and White Choco. Actually liked Rye and Aloe being girls

>>414245
There's also this story with Gingerbrave and the others. Was cool him being relevant in Operation Timeguard, but the next times after that were meh... And problably there will be more of it

>>414270
I'm tempted to buy it directly...
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Eyf-269VcAE-dbl.png (11 KB, 648x586)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
>>414229
Ice juggler would be perfect as a boy but I didn't end up disliking her, just liking less than I would maybe be supposed to. So far, I never had any actual real disappointment that got in the way of me liking a character, until now that is since Aloe is the first.
>>
File: E0BY42aVcAIxm97.png (60 KB, 764x1017)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>
File: Ez8rrJXUcAU8TeE.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1540)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.47 MB, 2220x1080)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
New? 5 day promise.
>>
>>414424
Those are just available for new players?
>>
>>414018
Seems like it was for this? They also buffed Chili Pepper.
>>414424
>>
>>
>>413476
Oh shit that’s me
>>
>>414694
Tell me your secret
>>
File: 1618638912776.png (136 KB, 381x390)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>tfw you find a good Custom Run lobby, but there's always that one dickhead that won't get their shit together or are "On results..."
>>
File: takis.png (33 KB, 312x312)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Aww hell yeah they added a daily crystals package. 800 for only 0.99
Only once per day don't miss out Anon
>>
>>414910
I would if they added Takis cookie.
>>
File: IMG_2142.jpg (769 KB, 2778x1284)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
Well, at least daddy Tim Cook is protecting me now.
>>
>>414924
>>414910
There it is Anon. 800 whole gems. Think about it. That's like 1/4 of a Special Cookie Chest. Ooooo...
>>
>>414924
Oftentimes I don't bother with that wheel because of how troublesome it is to get to see the ads.
>>
>>414930
“No more ads available”?
I think they fixed that this update. I had been struggling with that too and it went smooth as butter today getting my 6 ads.
>>
I want a group of mentees so bad.
>>
fuck the people in custom run who won't press the finished button when theyre done running. and here i was, looking forward to not having to wait out the clock when playing custom run
>>
>>414764
Honestly never noticed the glow, I thought every player had a glow on their own character to distinguish from others didn’t know others could also see my glow
>>
>>415131
Always expect people to be dumb.
>>
Are the raid rewards correct this time? The guild was at 10%/9% but we got rewards from sub 100? so only 300 gems, the shit is this
>>
>>415249
Devsis fucked up, everyone got the minimal reward for some reason.
>>
>>415253
TIME FOR APOLOGY GEMS
N O W
i demand 5k
>>
>>413476
My guess is that they found the special guild spot of the day.
>>
>>415255
Nope that dude is always glowing while the people who find the reward don't.
>>
>>415260
It's probably because they are the highest level/scoring player in the guild or something like that, doesn't seem to be for having royal club or anything.
>>
>>415262
I've never seen anyone glow before, it might be something you get at level 70 as I've never seen someone that high level before either.
>>
>>415254
fuck that i demand 10K and a pure vanilla copy
>>
>>415131
it's always the lowest scoring that never press finished too
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: kinounoyume.gif (1024 KB, 800x804)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>415471
>>415475
>>415477
>>
>>
>met the same mentee for the second time during the event
We're bonding more and more, it's so cute
>>
>>
>>415485
What level are you?
>>
>>415499
42, why do you ask?
>>
>>415485
Same
>>
File: Ice_Candy_Cookie.png (16 KB, 312x312)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>414229
I don't mind Aloe, she looks androgynous, but Ice Candy body is just too weird for a woman.
>>
>>415550
At least she's not Abby
>>
>>415550
I love my cookie daughter!
I want to attend her hockey games and watch her punch teeth out!
>>
>>415563
>>
>>415570
>>
>>415550
I think she looks more feminine than aloe, specially with that haircut.
>>
>>415527
I meant mentor level you dingus.
>>
File: 84255691_p101_master1200.jpg (493 KB, 1200x1200)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
Alright, Cookie runners, I'm gonna go full on Smash speculation for the rest of OvenBreak's updates this year, so screenshot this for later to either laugh at me or call me a messiah.

Grand Champion League later this year (with a Tiger Lily buff and super-epic skin) is too obvious, so let's start with something else.

>Returning to older storylines
First is the dragon guild adventure. It's been a whole year and we're overdue for another legendary flying lizard cookie. Probably gonna happen in June or August depending on if the devs have anything resembling mercy. There's also City of Wizards which has been well over an year and Yogurca which has been almost 2 years. With revisiting older storylines, comes new and familiar faces alike. this leads into

>NPCs and Kingdom cookies being playable
the LINE well has been milked almost completely dry. at most there's like 3 cookies left that could possibly come back (Special Force, Rebel, and Coffee), so they're gonna resort to upgrading NPCs and Kingdom tie ins. beyond Aloe, Lilac and Artichoke seem next in line, and maybe even Pinata Cookie for some 5th anniversary blowout. as for Kingdom cookies, Poison Mushroom, Latte and Espresso seem like the most logical shoe ins after Licorice, but they could throw a curveball..

>potential buffs
following the logic of older storylines, potential candidates for buffs would probably entail Milk, Purple Yam, Yogurt Cream, Wizard, and Cream Puff at least. I would assume Cream Puff's Kingdom design will be a skin in OvenBreak at some point. Beyond that, They'll probably buff at least one more legendary this year, either Fire Spirit (pet) or Millennial Tree
(pet and magic candy), thought they might end up doing both at this rate. I'd also half expect a Birthday Cake Cookie buff for the game's 5th anniversary. which I'm sure they will not hold back on this year

and perhaps the most ambitious prediction
>a new special collab cookie that will be next to impossible to obtain
>>
File: image0.png (164 KB, 500x500)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>416043
>dragon
they do this every year.
>NPC cookies etc
they do this every year
>cookies get buffs
dude
>>
>>416120
I was guessing specifics, not general trends. Maybe perhaps I was too broad in a few however.
>>
File: Movie Night.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1920)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/GingerBrave_dev/status/1387572339638890498
What a weird sort of arrangement of cookies is this, does Brave just invite whoever is available to random one night stands or what.
>>
>>415563
>>
>>416215
>>
File: 2352522.jpg (122 KB, 768x1024)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>416218
>>
File: 17335.jpg (1.04 MB, 1748x2048)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>416220
>>
File: 1247643.jpg (117 KB, 920x1200)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>416221
>>
File: 9545532.jpg (241 KB, 2048x1418)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>416224
>>
File: 5643245563.jpg (398 KB, 1748x2048)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>416226
>>
>>416026
I forgot those were a thing. Level 4
>>
>>415131
Benefit of the oubt, I think they should've put it in a more visible place, for a while I didn't even realize they added a finish button, and sometimes when I try to click it I end up joining the race on accident.

There's a large empty space in the middle they probably could've put it
>>
>>416043
>>416120
>>416148
If you guys want a specific prediction I think the newspaper stuff people voted for will be its own update instead of being spread out.

>>416196
>movie fan
>scared girl
>???
Weird but not completely random for what they were going for.
>>
>>
>>
Show us your cookie drawings /vmg/ (this is a wip btw i'll post the finished one later)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>416316
I would if I could draw.
>>
File: IMG_20210428_225023.jpg (78 KB, 528x650)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>416316
Just a doodle
>>
>>416316
holy cute, good work anon
>>
>>416316
I will. When I get my iPad pro.
>>
File: croissant doodle wip.png (605 KB, 2000x2800)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
>>416316
Oh I was just drawing a while ago, here's a WIP of it.
>>
File: Croissant Risque stuff.png (3.54 MB, 4000x3500)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB PNG
Also some more risqué WIP stuff
https://files.catbox.moe/bjmiwh.png
>>
>>
>>
File: SoWaMT.png (1.31 MB, 1920x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>416316
>>
File: IMG_20201213_100633.jpg (2.95 MB, 4000x3000)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
>>416384
>>
>>416316
I am not good with circles. Not good, at all.
>>
>>416385
>dragon booba
nice
>>
File: cinnattack.png (799 KB, 2500x2000)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>>416316
>>
>>416393
>>416316
FREE ME OF THIS CURSE, CHILD
>>
what are you supposed to do when you and your mentee reach 100%? do you end the mentorship or are they supposed to do it?
>>
https://twitter.com/devsisters/status/1387629311998398466
>>
>>416444
Nice trips.

Either one of you. Or if you're feeling generous you let them keep getting high scores in their rounds with your stuff.
>>
>>416316
Are ocs allowed?
>>
>>416531
Why not
>>
File: Wonderbreadcookie_3.png (27 KB, 500x700)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>416532
>>416316
Was this what you had in mind. Introducing Wonderbread cookie. I talked about this in the guild a bit back. I have some better designs for her on paper.

I want to draw her getting railed by Herb cookie
>>
File: 739307090673401907.png (9 KB, 79x79)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>416548
Are you that autist that always pays for art of characters buying wonderbread
>>
>>416549
I wish I had that much money.
>>
>>416549
That guy's a legend, I wish he'd commission me
>>
>>416196
>What's so scary about clowns and balloons
Place ya bets, they watching IT or Killer Klowns from Outer Space?
>>
File: image0.jpg (192 KB, 1594x750)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>416316
>>
File: image2.jpg (1.05 MB, 2000x2667)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>416560
>>
File: image3.jpg (59 KB, 754x748)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>416561
>>
>>416389
Same here
>>416564
Kek
>>
>>416553
pretty sure he's a complete douche
i like getting comm money but at the same time i don't want it that badly
>>
>>416473
but can't they get another mentor after? and can i get another mentee in their place? the pop-up box that appears when i try to end mentorship suggests otherwise but maybe im rarted
>>
>>416681
Yeah they can probably get another mentor after they are done with you, you have a 3 day cool down for another mentee spot after you end one mentorship either completed or early.
>>
>>416297
Yeah, but in the context of this it's funny to think about how specifically these guys decided to have a movie night.
>>
File: 1619676441723.png (844 KB, 2000x2000)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>416316
>>416333
Thanks anon
>>
File: cookers.jpg (1.22 MB, 2000x2200)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>416316
Drew this a bit ago and dunno if I'll ever finish it because there's a lot of cookies and I'm lazy (yeah I drew personal favourites).
>>
>>416385
booba
>>416548
>I have some better designs for her on paper
What's on your mind? this concept already looks really solid and pretty cute.
>>416814
That looks very cute anon good job!
>>416858
Heh, I see you did Angel more biblically accurate, very nice cookies.
>>
>>416814
Weird ship just like most ships but great art. I'd like to see more cookie pics from you.
>>
File: 1600649067845.png (148 KB, 598x861)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>416814
Hey wait a second are you the guy who did this?
>>
>>416384
>>416548
>>416814
>>416858
Nice!
>>
>>416892
Thanks and yeah i think i will post more around here
>>416904
No lol
>>
>>416548
Nice, hope she's very rich and likes destroying forests.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (625 KB, 2000x1200)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
>>416532
If that's the case, I designed him a while ago, I got the ability, story, pet and all of that figured out and I wrote it all down on another pic. Now I'm interested in designing him a costume and making a relationship chart.
>>
Just lost 10+1 incantation due to bug
I clicked it and it was gone, no treasures
>>
File: 0429.png (915 KB, 1508x1512)
915 KB
915 KB PNG
>>416316
>>
Did they ever disclose who has the third trial? Wasabi maybe?
>>
>>417091
>Wasabi gets a superepic costume
>You can get Wasabi token and her pet in the event
Would be quite weird if it wasn't her.
>>
File: Wonderbread 4.jpg (297 KB, 2550x3300)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>416864
Wanted to put more emphasis on her ingredient by making the hair a loaf of white bread. The goal is a stereotypical nuclear housewife.
>>
>>
File: bihiobjgfhz.jpg (565 KB, 1600x1900)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>
File: social_3F4D6B95.jpg (317 KB, 1200x630)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
When can we expect a new Breakout? It rotates every now and then but we're due for one soon, right?
>>
>>417204
I feel like we only just got the (new, shitty, neutered) Millennial Tree breakout. Though I wouldn't mind if Sugarteara got replaced.
>>
File: du2xoj2949d61.jpg (24 KB, 456x419)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>417205
Bring back Yogurca. The music was rad.
>>
>>417204
Either close to the Anniversary event or something... but they probably replace the coin breakout with the Pirate or the City of Wizards one for an update. Main Breakout it's probably gonna be Dessert Paradise for Season 6 due to plot reasons whenever that comes.
>>
File: croissant doodle.png (471 KB, 2000x2200)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>416352
Tried to do some coloring for once, how does it look?
>>
File: image0-334.jpg (36 KB, 236x221)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>417228
Hot...I mean good.
>>
>see high levels do custom runs
>they just get a few points and give up
It's that Mario Kart event again where they just get their points in isn't it?
>>
I got a mentee now but I don't feel worthy of having one with how few of my pets are lvl 11+.
>>
>>417418
Check their Spider Mansion lineup
Tell them they're doing it wrong by using combi bonuses
Send them things to diamond it
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>417512
Nobody seems to say much about Blueberry, but she's drawn quite often anyways
>>
>>417228
>Gingerbrave gets to see this every night
>>
>>417538
Considering how much people fucking love her, Timekeeper, Roguefort, and Sorbet Shark, the one designer who made all of them better be getting some like a bonus or some shit.
>>
>>417538
She's sexy and has cool magic. I want to see her dressed as an office lady.
>>
>>414199
I just want GingerBright, Skater and Maybe Zombie to be added to the game for story purposes. Bright could be a Support cookie that gives buffs, Skater a charge unit that gives attack speed or something and Zombie a Defense Class that has a revive related Gimmick.
>>
>>417780
What story purpose exactly for those three? Besides just really liking them I'd pick Chess Choco for story reasons with their connection to the Cacao Kingdom.
>>
>>417538
For me it's the glasses
>>
>>417800
GBright could be logistics manager(because even cookies need to eat).
Skater's would be the scout/postal guy who sends the mail to you.
Zombie's unsure, mostly as wondering where he came from and his ties to Lilly's experiments.
>>
File: 83007055_p0.jpg (914 KB, 1128x1134)
914 KB
914 KB JPG
You think they're gonna ignore her this year too? Last year they only offered her jelly set in exchange for some kaching
>>
>>418025
It's the 5th anniversary right? I think there is a chance.
>>
>>417706
exquisite fucking taste my man
>>
File: Herb_Cookie.png (26 KB, 200x200)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Rum rum chadada
>>
CRK has gotten like five coupon codes in the last three days
I want some ovenbreak codes god dammit
>>
>>417706
Wish Granted.
>>
Licorice still crashes the game if I use rescue ticket for him in custom runs and trophy race
>>
>>
>>418441
hey that's pretty good anon
you got a twitter or anything for your art?
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: The Bash.png (318 KB, 1920x1920)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>418449
I have only posted most of my works here desu, done requests just in the past thread and some others before, wanted to get used to drawing doing them, went from pencil to digital here too, maybe one day I'll get the balls to use more social media when I get better, I have some plans with making CR Videos tho but it'll take me a while, I do use Discord, Ariel#4635, I'm mostly in the Official CR Discord server.
>>411389
Also almost forgot about this.
>>
>>418441
Excellent work anon this is exactly what I wanted to see.
>>
>>418462
Looking cool, Ariel!
>>
What are the porn tags on twitter for this? notsafeforcookies and what else?
>>
>>418489
used to be just that and cookiecum, then a bunch of idiots tried to distance themselves from the "undesirable" artists by making new ones separate, and now they just use those too and make it harder to keep track off. Stuff like nsfcookies and coochierun
>>
>>
Did they, or does it say somewhere that I didn't notice it, how long the mentor event is gonna go on for? I'm close to getting the Junior High title but not sure if I want to keep sending out invites like a creep.
>>
>>418542
I think they intend to do it every month since it works in "seasons"
>>
>>418546
Hmm well I can't get anymore rewards, aside from the titles, unless they reset next season. Guess I'll stop throwing random invites once I get that title then.
>>
I’m sorry Vmg Kingdom, but I’m going to have to stop playing Cookie Run: Kingdom. Not only does it keep crashing on my iPhone 7, but it just isn’t fun at all anymore. I barely play the game anymore and when I do I only get my resources, and play arena and do the daily raids. Unownoir, good luck on managing the kingdom guild. I’ll still be playing Ovenbreak as the officer for Vmg Lounge though. Farewell and Good Luck!
>>
>>418584
F but completely understandable.
>>
File: 1619847981601.png (449 KB, 1600x900)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>
File: 1619848239226.jpg (214 KB, 1280x720)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>418637
>>
File: Big Timerift.png (503 KB, 2000x2000)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>417620
>Gingerbrave gets to do her (and her Alternate future version) every night too.
https://files.catbox.moe/595a5i.png
>>
>>416378
Damn...
>>
File: IMG_20210501_091119.jpg (23 KB, 261x262)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>418489
Notsafeforcookies and cookiecum are the main ones but like the other Anon said, some artists went full retard and created their own tags because they didn't know what the block button was for. Even then finding NSFW can be hard because some artists just simply don't tag their shit. If you're looking for Cookie porn, I think it's better to use Pixiv or Baraag (if you don't mind seeing loli stuff of course).
>>
File: 89264494_p0.png (490 KB, 1761x1400)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>418637
really impressed by the lengths this guy goes to for tiger lily cookie
>>
>>418437
probably from them advertising with Nene Chicken

https://www.cookierun.com/en/coupon

COOKIECHICKENRUN
>>
>>418725
Now I’m hungry. Why does it have to be on the opposite side of Canada from where I live?
>>
>>418662
Sauce?
>>
I have a crush on Latte Cookie.
>>
File: 89438187_p0.png (1.28 MB, 1171x1717)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>418584
That's too bad but I'm glad it's the Kingdom guild and not the Ovenbreak one. Having you around helps me in running that thing a lot.
>>418817
Latte is the best cookie.
>>
>>418584
Common sense claims another victim. Awesome.
>>
>>418784
Here's the full pic because I made it.
https://files.catbox.moe/wlsb6a.png
>>
>>418948
Ah, good for you.
>>
>>418662
The obvious solution is to make a cookiefucker booru to try and consolidate everything.
>>
>>419049
I remember ages ago proposing the idea of a Cookie Run booru in these threads but some said it could make artists mad (reuploads and whatever). I wonder if we could make our own booru for these threads to store content made by drawfriends tho.
>>
>>419140
That would be nice actually, to prevent rabid twitter artists from claimimg art theft, it would also encourage other anons to post art should we allow nsfw tho?
>>
>>419140
Sounds like a good idea for stuff on our threads yeah, lots of nice art yall have done.
>>419147
I guess we could also allow nsfw too.
>>
File: 1605128275582.jpg (40 KB, 960x720)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>419147
Yes, it would be a good way to store art after all. Now we just need to hope some Anon in here knows how to code, since Gelbooru's create your own booru thing is closed sadly.
Is there any /g/ frens in these threads?

>should we allow nsfw tho?
I don't see why not, some draw questionable stuff and even lewds already and as long as it's tagged appropriately it should be fine.
>>
>>419140
>>419158
I don't think so. The art is nice but when you've had less than 14 in a month's worth of threads, it'd be too much effort for little return
>>
>google Cookie Run booru out of curiosity
>find not one but two boorus
They seem dead but I wonder if contacting the owner of either of these sites is possible.
https://cookierun.booru.org/
https://coooookierun.booru.org/
>>
>>417420
They should force a tutorial for that breakout so many people don't seem to know that only coins matter.
>>
Are any of DE's candy ingredients available from shops? Am I just fucked if I didn't grind the last story event?
>>
>>419532
Time to grind her trial
>>
>>416316
My favorite drawing request I did many threads back
>>
>>419608
I liked the other Cherry one just as much
>>
File: Wonderbread Cookie.png (791 KB, 2400x2800)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>416548
>>417178
Cute Design Bro.
>>
File: Gummy Snake Cookie.png (1020 KB, 3500x3500)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
>>416926
Cool Design Bro.
>>
>>419623
Thank you so very much! I love it!
>>
File: 89534886_p0.jpg (1.04 MB, 1190x1680)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>
File: 89445197_p0.jpg (146 KB, 525x503)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>
>>419684
Surely we'll get a girl dragon next right.
>>
File: 20210429_172543.jpg (91 KB, 1024x683)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>419624
Yooo Anon, that's amazing! Thanks you lots!
>>
Is there a breakdown of cookie lore somewhere?
>>
>>419813
Just watch youtube videos of released stories, it will only take a few hours
>>
>>419813
Like Anon said it's told via stories from the vast cast of cookies. Aside from Gingerbrave there really isn't one true major plot to follow, and even that isn't long. Plus with Kingdom there's even more to follow.
>>
>>419813
>>419829
Why haven't they put past stories up to get in game? I though that was the point of adding that feature.
>>
>>419939
They just started doing it when the guild adventures returned but just for a limited time, making it a permanent feature on Operation Timeguard, and not really adding a lot of stuff before, with this event it looks like we'll now be unlocking those past events when a sequel/something related like that comes up, they do have some cutscenes in their YouTube channel and for some reason they feature people who compiles them asap like Royal Mike in the YouTube community tab ingame.
>>
File: 1617815636368.png (633 KB, 827x564)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>418584
>kingdom got an update just to increase the exp packages you can buy per week
>instead of fixing the fucking exp problem
maybe i should quit too while i'm at it
>>
File: avocado guffaw.gif (3.88 MB, 414x374)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB GIF
>>419953
Get FUCKED Kingdom players lmao
I hope this brings an exodus out of that shithole.
>>
File: unknown.png (265 KB, 652x809)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>419955
i got this from the discord but it really does look like kingdom is just a soulless cash grab for devsis
>>
>>419959
This was bound to happen now that they have a second well performing cookie game. Puzzle World is probably dead as fuck now.
>>
https://twitter.com/GingerBrave_dev/status/1389021892678455297
Uhh...
>>
>>420331
What's up with Cookie Run and fried chicken?
>>
File: Sandwich Cuckie.png (100 KB, 208x216)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>420343
A lot of Asian countries like Korea love their fried chicken, making a promotion with those companies seems like a very profitable thing to do or something.
>>
File: b68.png (240 KB, 225x225)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>420343
>>
File: E0Tg0lMVUAgWoPo.png (291 KB, 900x750)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>
File: 1620013003681.jpg (1.1 MB, 2400x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Requesting help on beating 9-5. Do I need to invest in milk cookie, or is my level just too low?
>>
season 6 soon
https://twitter.com/CookieRun/status/1389082291004129280
>>
>>420463
Remind me in 70 days devsis
goddamn that's dumb
>>
https://twitter.com/wildberrycookie/status/1389086069254098944?s=19

Bascially:
CRK might get dubbed.
>>
File: E0cGaueVgAAJWk2.jpg (41 KB, 676x199)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>420463
also possibly english/japanese voices
https://www.devsisters.com/ko/pr/?detail=214
https://twitter.com/wildberrycookie/status/1389086069254098944
>>
>>420481
Any ideas on who gets to voice who for the english dub?
>>
>>420483
>planning stage
>expecting a full list of full voice actors the second the news hit ears
>>
>>420463
We don't even know that the June update is gonna be
>>
>>420481
>japanese
as a seiyuufag i am excited for this if it ever happens
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPb_HcoGgQQ
>>
>>420331
Why does everyone look like they haven't slept for days? Cherry in particular looks like she's having a psychotic break.
>>
>>420551
Either too much running or the shading's off.
>>
>>420463
What exactly changes when we switch to a new season? New trophy race/breakout maps?
>>
>>420593
Breakout main episodes. Sugarteara was season 5, Yogurca was season 4, Millennial Tree was season 3 and EftO was season 2, since breakout mode wasn't in the game at launch
>>
>>418584
Understandable. I think I will quit soon too. The exp and shit rates make me just angry and I have no more motivation to play this garbage. Free gems don't help because rates are still shit and FUCK THE EXP.
>>
>>420463
Jesus christ another legendary? Are we going to get new legendaries every two updates now?
>>
>>420741
Tbh with all the free gems you could roll in the gacha and get XP with mileage points
>>
>>420800
how much milage will I need to get vanilla? and with these garbage rates and more ancient cookies pvp will be even more of a shitfest... doesnt make me wanna play this shit anymore.
>>
>>420800
>PLEASE DON'T GO PLEASE DON'T GO
>>
>>420463
Building gives Star fruit vibes
>>
File: 1619611021043.jpg (302 KB, 1337x990)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>420814
not anon but i only roll to collect the cookies i dont care about esportsfagging
bad news if you want pure vanilla, he isn't gonna be put in the mileage shop for some godawful reason
dropping the game isn't a bad idea bro
>>
>>420859
>not even for milage
okay. that's fucking it. fuck crk what a garbage game. gonna stick to afk arena and guardian tales, at least these don't fuck me over sideways.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (22 KB, 237x246)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
God bless Devsis' practices for bringing people to their senses
>>
File: 1611489404141.png (78 KB, 480x492)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>420863
that's good, stick with what you already got
i mainly play feh and gbf so i can drop crk anytime i want
every update in crk so far has just pissed off the playerbase in one way or another
>>
>>420866
I don't know why I still have feh on my phone. I haven't done anything besides some rolls on it for more than a year. Not even L'olichel can motivate me to do anything there.
>>
>>420866
yeah I am glad crk is not my main game and that I have not given them more than 10 euro.
>>
File: (you).png (43 KB, 165x184)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>420886
>>
>>420888
Can crk ever be a main game? It's one of the phone games you run while watching or playing something else.
>>
>>420902
Yeah, only real reason i havent uninstalled it is beacuse of the cute cookies but that's it, hopefully and since the game is recent they will fix the game but rn it's in a really bad state
>>
File: Latte Quick Sketch.jpg (2.57 MB, 3317x4656)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>418817
I'm sure she also has a crush on (you) Anon, here's a lil' pencil sketch I did while on Class.
>>
>>420905
The only thing I personally have a problem with are some of the crafting requirements, like it wants to make a jewelry store for level 12 but to make the basic thing I'd need to upgrade more places and deal with so many annoying to make things. This game is so low effort to maintain otherwise that I just don't care about the exp gain rate and just enjoy the cookies and story at my own pace.
>>
>>420910
Same, also fuck every material that requires pink flowers seriosuly the train keeps asking me for toys, pink flowers and pots please stop
>>
File: 604824463464333419.gif (11 KB, 119x128)
11 KB
11 KB GIF
I haven't done any story mode in months. Just check in to the guild and get free rolls B)
>>
how do I request a "special" birthday present from Birthday Cake Cookie
>>
>>420913
For me it doesn't help that I literally still haven't goten past the first chapter of episode 9
>>
>>420927
By having it be your birthday!
You'll go bonkers for her special personalized cake as well as a beautiful cut of your birthstone!
>>
File: 89553986_p0.jpg (611 KB, 850x1250)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>>420906
Nice drawing but Latte is my wife.

>>420912
The clocks are the worst thing I have unlocked as even the dreamcatcher thing which unlocks after it is more reasonable than 4 toffee jams for one item.
>>
>>420906
Nice that's my sex slave
>>
File: bd353255.gif (2.87 MB, 600x600)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
>>418584
I admit I'm mostly on Kingdom just to keep track of the news for new threads
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>420463
Seeing this only makes me wish the current update to end already even more.
>>
File: E0cRR2BVIAIwuB6.jpg (402 KB, 1922x1122)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>
>>420800
buying XP with mileage is totally not worth it
i have 15,000 mileage in CRK and with that I could either get
>150 epic soulstones
>a whopping 508,000 xp which totals out to a single 50+ level and a half
not worth it at all
>>420913
you're welcome
>>
File: image1.png (185 KB, 500x500)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>421125
>Free 10-rolls daily from everyone else's actual work
>Just have to do battles to stay in even if I don't high score
ye ye
>>
>>421132
i was considering 5*ing vampire from mileage for more damage, but i'll probably just wait till next update and latte goes up for mileage
>>
>the first set of cookies in CRK is done, called "First Legion"
so i guess every set will end on an Ancient cookie
>>
>>421212
What, were did they say that?
>>
File: image_2021-05-03_185225.png (1.6 MB, 1600x900)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>421249
>>
>>421212
huh i guess that makes sense
>>
>>421269
Damn, hope this means we'll get a break from new cookies and finally get to know the other cookies better
>>
File: Don't Hit me Please.png (597 KB, 1280x720)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
>G-Guys... I don't like getting hit... a-any tips on how to get more shields? I get s-scared and sad when my Cookies get hit by obstacles...
>>
>>421424
At least you're not that Anon that got embarrassingly nervous when the screen would glow red at low energy.
>>
File: eh.png (340 KB, 500x500)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>421424
>He needs shields
>>
>>421336
They'll never stop adding new characters because it's a gacha. The best you can hope for is that they start adding some Ovenbreak cookies and they have them interact with the Kingdom ones.
>>
File: 1620084126587.png (430 KB, 2000x2000)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>
File: 1620084266553.png (189 KB, 2000x2000)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>421604
>>
File: 1620084389140.png (603 KB, 1591x901)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>418666
Full mod when
>>
>>
>>421656
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FAOJqG2SRc
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>421657
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Wasabi trial feels uninspired, hopefully Aloes one will be good
>>
Fuck bell pepper, fuck cyborg, fuck aloe, fuck that forced wasabi update, they masacred granny by upgrading her alongside these dipshits and their shitty stories
And fuck all that hi-tech bullshit, fuck all that ugly ass uninspired designs, fuck the new treasure, they should stick with the kingdom thing

Except Ion, Ion is based as fuck
>>
>>422089
you better have been this mad over the shitty kpop update as well because that was a hundred times worse
>>
File: 1601170739067.png (40 KB, 393x460)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>422089
Hear hear!
>>
File: image26.gif (1.26 MB, 400x354)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>422091
kpop sucks, no doubt about it...Shining Glitter Cookie was HHNNGG as heck though
>>
>>422089
More like kill Kingdom, delete common cookies, remove everyone but (you)r favorite cookies
>>
>Be top 0.5% in breakout
>Still 300M short from the first
Ayy top of leaderboard is really tryhardland

>>422027
Cute art, cute cookies ! Why is fucking fucking Sandwich always here
>>
is the Wasabi buff actually substantial or is it just for optics more than anything
>>
>>422108
pretty sure they're talking about the kingdom storyline characters anon, you know, the ones with and old-fashioned look on them. I'd love to see more Dark Choco, Milk, Purple Yam, Dark Enchantress, Matcha, Knight, etc
>>
>>422114
I wouldn’t. I don’t like the style
>>
bros i think i'm becoming sandwichpilled
>>
File: agony.jpg (1.57 MB, 2160x1620)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
kill me
>>
File: 45345235.jpg (249 KB, 1200x1200)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>422125
You're falling for their spell. Don't let that street whore beguile you.
>>
>>422127
but she's so cute......
>>
File: Walnut Cry.gif (1.97 MB, 204x199)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>422128
We've lost him. He's too far gone.
>>
>>422103
Just pretend the Cake Pops are a regular boy band like NSYNC
>>
>>422110
We just gotta bully her more so we either begin to to love her or hate her even more.
>>422125
Good, here's her being Sandwiched between her two Titty monster friends in a beach.
>>
>>422089
I am still baffled how cookie run managed to do the hard thing of doing incredibly lame characters that have robotic thematics, this story/update was extremely weak and uninspired. I hope they don't fuck up this much if they even do a space themed update and cookie designs someday (aside space doughnut).
>>
>>422153
>More Spinach content
>But also more shitty Sandwich
I don't know how to react.
>>
Which is your favorite cookie run story so far?
>>
>>422195
Detective event. Frozen waves is amazing in the first part. The part 2 when you get inside sugarteara is very boring. Operation timeguard is only good when croissant or timekeeper are on scene.
>>
>>422190
Same.
>>422195
Worst - Timeguard, Best- bday event was cool
>>
File: 87809879_p35.png (126 KB, 732x663)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>422195
Operation Timeguard was perfect for me, loved both GingerBrave's story and the plot with Him, Croissant and Timekeeper.
>>
>>422195
Operation Timeguard, though the Cyborg Cookie story (first one not the current one)'s pretty cool.
>>
>>
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 800x800)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>want to join in Sandwich hate but can't since she wears pantyhose(my fetish)
>>
>>
File: 63434674.png (424 KB, 495x1117)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>422241
You don't need it. Submit to accepting she's gotta go.
>>
>>422243
That ass is too powerful
>>
>>422243
Source on that one?
>>
>>422246
@doughbeat1
>>
File: brap.jpg (203 KB, 1585x1339)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>422248
nice
>>
File: 88441220_p0.png (560 KB, 1000x1300)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>
File: 88058237_p0.png (651 KB, 1000x1300)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>
>>422125
She's cute but her costumes are pure trash.

>>422195
Pomegranate being a manipulative bitch in the last story was fun. I haven't actually finished that many stories because the huge grind most events have.
>>
>>422257
What, you don't like Sandwich in pjs?
>>
>>422270
I don't like her hair at all in that costume.
>>
>>422195
Birthday Cake Cookie's!
>>
sandwich cookie in kingdom when?
>>
>>422369
never
>>
>>422369
never but we know someone at devsis is fighting tooth and nail to get her in anyways
>>
I like how they focused on Wasabi but it's Ion that's being used in trophy race now.

>>422369
When they run out of healer ideas.
>>
File: kingdom_classes.png (462 KB, 776x750)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>
>>422466
There's so many odd guesses here.
>>
>>422478
it's 4am and my brain is partially dissolved so maybe that might be it
a lot of the cookies could fall in support or charger so I kinda wanted to vary it up a tiny bit too.
>>
>>422481
>it's 4am and my brain is partially dissolved so maybe that might be it
I mean you did put Firecracker as magic instead of bomber after all.
>>
File: 20210504_125807.jpg (75 KB, 603x562)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Do you fags remember that one comic in which Herb is the son of Sea Fairy and has to protect the story alongside Wind Archer (if I remember correctly)
>>
>>422502
I'm tryna find it, but I believe it was from:
쿠키런 서바이벌 대작전 CH 17 IIRC. Try this link

http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/product/detailViewKor.laf?ejkGb=KOR&mallGb=KOR&barcode=9788926381304
>>
File: Spinach Bikini.png (828 KB, 2200x2800)
828 KB
828 KB PNG
>>422190
It's Ok Anon, you don't have to see Sandwich, just bury your face between her ample breasts so you can ignore Sandwich.
>>
File: 75023030_p12.png (285 KB, 1700x2000)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>422807
Every day we get closer to you snapping and just posting the hyper breast size we know you do in secret
>>
>>422807
I do wonder how strong her tits are when crushing things? I know they're fat but given Spinach's strength I wonder if it applies to her less-muscled areas.
>>
Post your Cookie nationality headcanons if you have any, so you can imagine them having silly accents.

Obvious ones
>Roguefort is French
>Walnut is British
>Kumiho is Korean
More heacanon like ones
>Cocoa is Russian
>Fig is Scottish
>Licorice is Canadian
>>
>>422809
Still not in that level of skill where I can do them justice but you can see I'm trying to make bigger sizes and hope I can still make them appealing but gotta get used to it.
>>422846
Well, Force is equal to Mass times acceleration so she could easily crush things if pressed between or dropped down with enough speed as those things look really heavy.
>>422867
Croissant I see her with an slight British accent and TK with a heavier one.
>>
>>422867
>Almond is either british or from NY, either one works
>Latte is full british
>Sparkling is from Spain or Argentina
>Rye is Texan
>Chilli is Mexican or at least is chicana
>Milk is from Russia
>Cherry is from the middle east Germany
>>
>>422867
Add a few more that I just remembered, tho most are quite obvious
>Rose is Spanish
>Raspberry Mouse and White Choco are French
>Clover is Irish
>Plum and Peach are Chinese
>>
>>422867
they're all American
>>
File: sorbethappy.png (223 KB, 500x500)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>422988
Based. The only correct answer.
>>
File: mywife.jpg (22 KB, 466x280)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>422867
>Kumiho is korean
My wife is exotic!
>>
>>422867
I like to headcanon yoga as a ditzy valley girl
>>
>>
File: E0pb4OSVoAMnZZd.jpg (177 KB, 567x1200)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
>>423384
>>
>>
>>422867
they're all brazilian, but some of them are half-other nationalities too
>>
>>
https://youtu.be/hWYbf5GV3pU
>>
>>423605
I don't get it.
>>
>>423609
She got dabbed on by Pom because she's a stupid fuck.
>>
>>423598
Based

>>422988
Cringe
>>
>Cookie Run thread slow as fuck
I know this board is usually slow but damn, seems like the new update hasn't been that interesting for many people. I've seen this thread go to page 3 various times already which I rarely see in CR threads.
>>
>>423667
Ok
>>
>>423667
new CRK cookie in a few days as well as new events might ramp it up
>>423605
>pome not on the plate at the end
aw
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>423791
That's a good image
>>
https://game.devplay.com/coupon/ck/en

TIYSVCUKYDPPHTNP - 50,000 coins

CHIMNPERLKINGDOM - 500 crystals

POONGDENGKINGDOM - 500 Crystals

IELLBHSLKSKZHBGD - 3 cookie cutters

HAPPY100DAYSGIFT - Icon, 1000 crystals, 100 toppings, 10 800EXP

>>418725
https://www.cookierun.com/en/coupon

COOKIECHICKENRUN - also works for kingdom: 500 Crystals
>>
Alright I'm going to play this game just because I need Wind Archer cookie because I like his Korean VA. Dumb as fuck reason but I don't care. The one I want to play is OvenBreak right?
>>
>>423818
Wind Archer has a VA already?
>>
>>423824
Ah, fuck. Googled it again and it seems to be Cookie Run: Kingdom.
>>
>>423829
Oh wow, his voice is so fucking deep, have no clue how I didn't know.
But yeah Anon, Wind Archer is still not in Kingdom, he's only on Ovenbreak but he's coming. His gacha rates are probably going to be awful but you can play it while waiting.
>>
>>423844
>His gacha rates are probably going to be awful
I'm still holding out hope that legends will be the ones with increased rate gachas or at least a way to earn them like the other cookie games.
>>
>>423844
The gacha rates are probably going to be awful yeah, but hopefully they'll be like 1% in any cookie draw and not be exclusive and time limited like nether gacha.
>>
>>423854
You can get vanilla in the normal gacha too the rates are just worse.
>>
Aw fuck, guess rerolling is completely gimped now compared to before, I'm seeing the vids of starting with like 8~9k
>>
>>423818
>wind archer cookie
>voiced
what VA?
>>423880
in ovenbreak or kingdom?
you don't need to reroll in ovenbreak, you get amazing cookies for free due to the new player rewards anyways
>>
>>423883
They are on the Korean site, you can hear a preview of the voices and the VA is listed there if I'm not mistaken.
https://www.cookierun-kingdom.com/ko/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.