[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EyxF_RGUcAMZUXq.jpg (360 KB, 1080x2245)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
You did pull for him right? Also I have no idea why they didn't bring back Semester 2020.
>>
File: 15838071911171.jpg (294 KB, 781x1200)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>407815
I want both Tindalos and Kresnik but I am not confident in my amount of gems
I wonder if they will make an actual Kudlak or if Volkh is the defacto stand in
>>
why did the other thread die
>>
Yep, he is my second 5* since o started aging during the recent Andvari Falls, also got lucky with a 10 pull and got Leib along with Jambavan Limited which was who i was going for. Cause he cute.
>>
>>408377
I don't think it died, I believe it was deleted.
Since /vmg/ is a slow board, I guess that mods and jannies want to encourage people to open a new thread once the previous one is either on page 9-10 or already archived.

I imagine that they technically also want to prevent generals from being formed. Admittedly, a good portion of threads in the board are already generals, but what can you do.
>>
>>408541
There was a lot of risky stuff too.
>>
File: 1603656010365.png (189 KB, 600x191)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
As part of the ongoing reprint of "A Fluffy Nightmare in Ueno!", new Skill Evolution Quests have been released for all the limited variants of the event. That is, Limited 4* Durga and Jambavan and 5* Kuniyoshi.

New tutorial objectives have also been added. They award a bunch of transient stones for completing Character Quests. There's 6 of them, and to achieve them all, you need to complete 30 CQs. In total, these six objectives give 45 stones.

Aside from that, on the 28th of April, 18:00 JST, the Golden Cave dungeon will be opened again.
For newer players, this is a low-level, easy to clear dungeon that awards approx. 1M coins when cleared.
>>
>>408820
Thanks, news anon.

Did they also mentioned when the special quests would be translated? I have a friend who’s a fan of Durga
>>
>>408827
According to their website, they are planning to release Special Quests on the 30th of April, next Friday. Like everything else (ie. farming quests and the main event story), they'll be gone on the 10th of May.
>>
>>408857
So it’s safe to assume that the 10th is when the new event teased at the end of new semester part 2’s video will release.

Got it. Thanks for the info!
>>
>Another event of no tickets
aaaaaaah
>>
>>409838
I don't think reruns had tickets for along time, if the challenge quests don't count.
>>
File: 1600759461971.jpg (3.94 MB, 1500x3205)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB JPG
https://housamo.info/news/earlysummercampain2021/

New information has been released for an upcoming "Early Summer Campaign", which will run from the 29th of April to the 9th of May.

For starters, there will be a login bonus period (pic related) that will run for the duration of the campaign. Logging in on all days will net you 100 transient stones alongside stamina drinks, Lil' Salomon tickets, etc.

In addition, there will be a series of new rate-up banners.

The first one, "Street shot" (there's probably a better translation out there) is a 6-unit banner, featuring 5* Gabriel , 5* Ellie, 4* Echo, 4* Ziz, 4* Nezha and 4* Tanetomo.

The second one, "Business Trip! Crafters Transient Summon" is exactly hat it says on the tin, it's a 6-unit banner with all members of the Crafters guild.
Specifically, the banner has Limited 5* Takemaru (only his Christmas variant), Limited 5* Hephaestus (Virtual Summer Memory), Limited 4* Amatsumara (Fashionista), 3*/4* Musashi, 3*/4* Tvastar, and 3* Kurogane.

The last banner only features two units, 3*/5* Kurogane and 3*/4* Oz. This banner is suppoesed to be released with a new set of Specific Skill Evolutions for the listed characters.

All of the banners are planned to be released on the 28th of April, 18:00 JST (AKA when scheduled maintenance usually ends), and will be removed on the 10th of May.

Another thing of note: At the bottom of the page, it's explicitly written that Kurogane will have a new variant in the upcoming May event, "Translucent Soldier of the Starry Sky (Night Glows)". Naturally, this new variant isn't included in the previous banners.
This is probably the first time that LW outright confirms a limited variant ahead of time, which is why it's worth mentioning.
>>
>>411753
Login bonus is neat, Girl/Femme banner is a easy skip for me but i suppose it is great for the people who actually play for those few characters.

I do kinda want Limited Heph though (He is a cute son, and i don't have 5* units on my Aether and Fire Support slots and Heph is a prime candidate for both, with tougher competition for Fire so his limited is preferable), so i might make few ticket pulls in the hope of luckfagging him out, not that im expecting much.
>>
>>411753
They must have confidence Kurogane will put in the big bucks to warn people he’s getting a variant
>>
>>411753
Isn't Kurogane just a reskin of one of the MCs?
>>
>>411753
is housamo dying that it needed money from waifufags
>>
File: 1616755887818.png (165 KB, 1699x693)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
So, the Early Summer Campaign is now underway.
The Golden Cave dungeon is also open, so you can use it to farm some coins on the side.

Specific Skill Evolutions for 5* Kurogane and 4* Oz have also been added.

For 4* Oz, the chance to get Berserk and Brawn after being hit is now 90% as opposed to 40%.
He also gets Berserk Strengthening, which boosts his proc rates by 50% whenever he has Berserk. In addition, he has a 10% (60% with the proc rate buff) chance to apply Combo to himself when attacking, and deal 5000 flat damage to enemies he hits.
This upgrade doesn't fundamentally change how he works, but it makes him a lot more reliable. The ability to deal flat damage on top of his regular scaling damage will also be usefuul when dealing with enemies that have Evasion.

5* Kurogane, on the other hand, gets a slight buff to his second skill's proc rate (32% > 40% to bestow Unction to himself and allies on his sides when attacking), Glint when receiving buffs, and the ability to change a unit's range to Snipe if he moves on the first turn of a phase.
The last bit could make for some interesting team combinations, the rest is an overall buff to his existing kit. He's not exactly the most useful 5* in the game, but skill evos never hurt.

>>414947
He is just drawn by BomBom, most of his characters look the same.
>>
>>415125
Doing a waifu banner is the opposite of needing money though.
>>
>>407815
Tindalos makes me hard
>>
>>416855
same, too bad I couldn't get him and got the dumb human
>>
>>416881
We should trade then
>>
>>416881
I only got his 3*, wish he had a near nude skin
>>
>>417030
>wish he had a near nude skin
God yes. Maybe someone will edit his card art, but sadly no one seems to do that anymore or at least I can't find edits
>>
>>417037
We need a swimsuit or towel skin before they can do that, I did one for Licho's fall alt before (not a dick edit, but just took his shoes and mask off)
>>
>>417050
>I did one for Licho's fall alt before (not a dick edit, but just took his shoes and mask off)
Post it? don't think I saw it. Also I thought that card art had his shoes off already in one of the alt images. It's the festival licho right? I use him with his sandals off in my game
>>
>>417037
his five star has a near nude
>>
>>417069
>near
it's not really that near imo, someone should edit it and finish the job
>>
>>417056
Yeah never posted it here. Also one of his skins does, I just merged it with his fundoshi skin since it didn't for whatever reason and while I was at it removed the mask too.

https://files.catbox.moe/o1slmw.png
>>
>>417207
wew, that's great anon, Licho is such a good boy. If only someone would edit out that last piece of clothing and give hm a nice fat one
>>
>>417214
Thanks, and shit I wish someone did too. I'd do it myself if I could but my art skills are shit lol
>>
>>417207
Fucking hell, those paws make me pitch a tent
>>
>>417248
Paws are the fucking best
>>
>>417250
heck yes, especially when they're that nice lookin
>>
>>417425
Jiroh does them so fucking well
>>
File: 1603878256260.jpg (2.58 MB, 1200x2091)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB JPG
The reprint's Special Quests are now available in English.

Additionally, Wakan Tanka's Character Quest has been added. Completing it nets you a stone and some upgrade materials, like all other CQs.

Finally, Episode 7 and 8 of the Fisher King dungeon story have been released.
>>
>>407815
Furniggers can die of aids
>>
>>417207
>fat
>>
>>407815
Blew my stockpile of 150 gems
As is tradition for some reason the only 5* I'm capable of getting regardless of the banner is gay Santa or some gachi looking fire guy.
>>
>>418528
Yes
>>
>>418530
>150 stones

Wow! Three whole multis
>>
>>418831
Wow! that's like over 100$ for fucking pixels that don't even get naked!
>>
>>419175
it is weird tindalos 3 star has no "revealing" alt
>>
>>419185
The 5* is shit too, barely any characters have good lewd arts. Bathym is still the best and it's like a 5+ year old unit
>>
Who's better Mephistopheles or Masanori?
>>
>>419175
>he spends money on this game
Casual, I farm the log-in bonuses
>>
>>420141
i sure do love being able to pull once every 6 months!
>>
>>420035
IMO Meph is better, his Deal with the Devil buff can turn any unit into a damage dealer, and debuffing enemies with Dazzle is always handy. To be fair, though, Meph can also fuck you over if he's defeated or if you don't move him once every 2 turns.
Masanori's weird in that his main gimmick is possessing an enemy unit and letting them beat up the rest of their team. Thing is, his 3* has a 30% chance of possessing the unit he hits, while his 4* has a 90% of doing it, but only on phase turn 1 (his 4* also buffs the possessed unit's attack).
They're both usable, but Masanori's kit basically revolves around an inherently unreliable gimmick, while Meph is more straightforward, and can fit in almost any team composition.
>>
File: 1617495449468.jpg (344 KB, 1796x1817)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
I don't really play anymore but damn I love Ganglie.
>>
File: 79215443_p10.jpg (1.67 MB, 1200x1200)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
Why am I getting 10 stones every day? I only just noticed that I have 40 sitting in my box?
>>
>>421658
Golden Week log-in bonuses.
>>
>>421720
Figured.
>>
We’ll probably get news soon the reprint’s about to end. Any variants you’re hoping for? Personally, I’d like Marchosias and Taromaiti to get something
>>
>>424420
I really want an Ose variant that uses his adult form primarily
>>
File: 1601076170131.jpg (221 KB, 1024x576)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
Some new information on the upcoming Nightlows event has been released.
After a scheduled six-hour maintenance, the new limited banner will be available on the 10th of May, 20:00 JST. The event story, on the other hand, will begin on the 11th.

Needless to say, but the "Nightmare in Ueno" reprint will be over by then. Specifically, the reprint will close at 14:00 JST of the 10th.

Regarding the new event, it appears to involve our MC being flung into a space war. It seems that Old Ones and the three geniuses (Duo, Bertro, possibly Curren) will be involved.
The translation of the event's summary isn't mine, just for clarity.

>Suddenly awake, you find yourself in a space war involving countless laser beams, high up above the sky.
>The Old Rulers of the astral world, shadows resembling dark night, are coming in hordes.
>You enter the space ship, still trying to have a grasp of the situation.
>The one who oversees this whole view, is one with a shining silver arm.
>Under the direction of young geniuses, who are the last hope of mankind, you march forth towards the battlefield wherein the past and the future cross each other as though stars align.
>Soon to be the light that tears apart the night, NightGlows, Scramble!
>>
File: 1617596511579.jpg (179 KB, 1200x675)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
In other news, Leib's Character Quest was released today. You can find it in the Taito ward, on the eastern side of the map. To unlock it, you need to limit break 3* or 5* Leib at least once.

Finally, episode 9 and 10 of the Fisher King dungeon story have been released.
>>
File: 1592460517814.jpg (964 KB, 2097x1479)
964 KB
964 KB JPG
It's almost time, anons. Will you pull?
>>
>>427690
what's the banner like? I'm salty over missing out the blue asswolf, but now I got some stone so if there's a hot furry daddy I might go for it
>>
>>427690
Gotta see what the banner is but likely no, will probably save for the next one, I had a streak of banners where i been pulling..

Pulled for Masanori on New Semester, Got him and Tindalos, Pulled on Ueno for Limited Jambavan, Got him AND Leib, and i tried pulling for Limited Heph for the Golden week one, Who i failed to get, but considering my luck on previous banners im hardly salty since i luckfagged HARD..

So im low on resources now, especially since the Shop Limited AR has been draining my Gay Shards, so less ticket income.
>>
>new variant Breke
>new variant for ugly fire dragon guy
>new alts for Nomad and Nyarly
kino
>>
>>
Does Cthugha have a slit or a normal penis
>>
>>428192
>Breke alt is 4 stars
Thank god, also a new DAI-XT hottie is always good
>>
File: 1620644408342.png (345 KB, 800x450)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZRgm1Fbhsg
what

also
>we want the latex audience
>>
>Red FOTM dragon everyone forgot about after a month gets another version
yawwwwwwn
>>
>>428341
>caring about cthnigga over based breke
>>
>>428342
Breke is cute, Cthnigger sucks dick though
>>
>>427690
I’m only pulling for Dagon during the Canaan reprint. Hopefully I have 600 by the time that rolls around
>>
>this banner
i slep
that wolf looks kinda hot at least
>>
>>428322
Fuck you leather man
>>
I got my cute husband.

>>428285
He has a bulge in his normal outfit, so
>>
Got Breke and the new unit, but this was really all I needed
>>
>>428604
Puff slit?
>>
>>428627
he has a bulge
>>
File: xsAzJpj.png (105 KB, 859x617)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
that paralysis weakening tho
>>
why does breke have a massive bulge
>>
BREKE
HOLY SHIT HE FINALLY GOT A NEW UNIT
MY DADDY IS HOME BOYS
>>
>>428698
I don't get it, so Breke has Paralysis Weakening forever?
>>
>>420308
>every 6 months
>you get 1000 shards a week which is 5 stones
>5 stones per weekly login set along with a salomon ticket
>10 stones total a week for 1 hour of play
You can pull every 5 weeks you absolute fucking retard, you don't play the game
>>
>>428907
Yes, it's an irremoveable debuff, that lasts the whole battle. When he's debuffed with Paralyze, his skill proc rate will be decreased by 50%.
Thing is, the Weakening is only active when he gets paralyzed, and Paralyze itself is somewhat uncommon. You'll probably want to bring some other unit that can remove debuffs when fielding Breke.
>>
>>428919
you dummy weakening is irremovable
as soon as breke is paralyzed that's it, his skill proc is permanently down 50% until you win or get wiped out
would be great if you could give him an AR that prevents paralysis but I don't bother reading them
>>
>>428925
Paralysis weakening is irremovable, but Paralysis itself isn't, and the former's effect is active when the latter is applied to you.

The wiki's wording is admittedly confusing, but when it says "While user has Paralysis: Decreases skill activation rate by 50% for 999 turns", it only means that the Weakening "passive" debuff itself lasts for 999 turns.
Its active effect only comes into play when Breke has Paralysis, the weakening effect goes back to being "passive" once Paralysis wears off.
At least, that's how irremoveable buffs and debuffs are supposed to work.

Regarding the ARs, there're two that offer immunity to Paralysis (the 5* Kengo and the freebie that comes with the Thor dungeon), but Breke can't equip either of them.
But then again, you could always field someone who can buff allies with Reflect/Nullify Debuff.
>>
why does he have that paralysis weakness thing anyway, it's not like he's broken
>>
lmao did they just release a banner first before its event
>>
fucking shit what an atrocious pull, not even gonna bother with more this alone set me off
>>
>>429001
wow that's a terrible pull with a bunch of uggos
>>
>>429003
yes it is, I just wanted some hot furry boiz, or the naked dragon daddy
>>
>>428998
It happened a couple of times in the past. I'm guessing that they've had issues with the new segments that they've implemented for this event, like the part with the spaceship.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.06 MB, 904x640)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>Cthugha is literally naked
Testing the boundaries of a PEGI 12 game, sasuga LW
>>
Why aren't any of these girls?
>>
>>429708
Silly anon, there are tons of girls right here >>411753
>>
>>429676
>naked
>can barely see the goods
I need smaller censoring. SMALLER.
Also i want to run my tongue up and down his naked ass dragon body, fuck he's so hot. I'd try to roll for him if he wasn't a damn 5*
>>
>>429708
>>429763
5* Hakumen when? she's my bifag weakness. Need those fox titties
>>
>>429676
You can see Ophion genital in his 5*
>>
>>429676
Have you not seen Bathym's huge ass? They were testing it the first year the game was out
>>
>>430119
They should make more units like bathym, my dick will pull on my behalf if units were lewder. I mean I pulled for this summer variant just for dat ass, though I prefer his regular card form
>>
>>429996
Actually does any female character have a limited 5 star?
>>
>>431314
I'm pretty sure there's only Alice, with her 5* Halloween variant. Every other female character either has a permanent 5*, a 4* limited variant, or no variant at all.
It should be noted that Halloween Alice came out in 2017.
>>
>>431314
they're probably smart enough to realize a limited 5 star female variant wouldn't be a huge seller
>>
>>431696
I'd go for it, if it's hakumen.
>>
File: E1Cq39UVgAIQqtJ.jpg (1.73 MB, 1500x1200)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>427690
I got what I wanted so I'm content
now I just have to farm SA for my cute Night Guants
>>
Does anyone have Tsathoggua's summopedia page
Please I beg of you
>>
Welp, did 3 10 pulls and like 8 tickets, no hot naked dragon, but I did get this slice of wolf at least
>>
>>433785
you already got the best one
>>
>>433787
b..but I wanted the big fat dragon paws

I like that wolf though, the alt image is kinda hot but as usual cucks the actual good part from showing
>>
I wonder if Tindalos will get a Nude Old God skin when this reruns for the second time.
>>
>>435042
I don't think the give skins for reruns.
>>
File: E0eM_BjVkAseS4g.jpg (279 KB, 2048x1846)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>
>>435143
I was more joking about how Tindalos basically does nothing for two turns before getting off his ass on the third one.
>>
huh, the menu has some weird animation
>>
>>435461
Weird lights in the opening screen?
>>
>>435743
Yeah
>>
>>435189
delicious butt
>>
>>429988
Anon you got the right idea, nude edit when
>>
File: 1603406633712.jpg (337 KB, 1200x1350)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Today, chapter 2 of the Nightglows story was uploaded.

In other news, the prologue and chapter 1 have already been summarised.
https://housamosummaries.blogspot.com/2021/05/nightglows-of-starlit-sky-prologue-part.html
>>
File: 84010959_p0.jpg (206 KB, 1080x1920)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>
>>408445
I'd grope Yasuyori's big ass
>>
>new character is voiced by Majima
Now they just need a character voiced by Kiryu
>>
>>441823
Oh wait, we already have one, Balor
>>
wait, so in the new chapter, Nomad gets forcibly latex'd?
>>
imagine if breke got popular cause of this event like shennong
>>
I haven't opened the app in over 6 months. I didn't hate it at the time, just that the game was slow as hell and drained battery faster than 100+ tabs.

Should I jump back in? Is it still mostly kind of a crapshoot?
>>
>>445021
From a performance perspective, nothing much has changed, unfortunately. There have been a lot of small QoL updates to the game's systems and UI, but the game itself hasn't fundamentally changed.
>>
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1395713665362403328

Episode 3 of the Nightglows event is now available. Completing it also unlocks this event's first High Difficulty Quest. There's now real gimmick this time, Nodens has Evasion while the Night Gaunts have some kind of damage resistance buff. They don't hit hard and don't have a lot of HP, so just whack them until Nodens' dead.

As a sidenote, Cthugha and Kurogane's limited 5* also have a new skin.
>>
>>442040
It looks like it, but it seems that he was saved by MC and Breke shortly afterwards. He even joins the crew in today's episode.
>>
>>445953
hot, and what are the mobs we're fighting
>>
File: EzPtMGyVIAcxQvd.png (237 KB, 800x748)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
Is there a chance that there'll be a Masanori rate up (or 5th ani ticket) in <4 months or will I be cucked out for a while?
>>
>>447315
anniversary ticket in december
>>
File: E2EQq5mVEAQ7wX3.jpg (563 KB, 1918x1080)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
i'm confused what they are
>>
>>448165
They are the leather club two galaxies down
>>
File: E1QawfDVIAMJ49n.jpg (412 KB, 623x880)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>448165
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX
>>
>>448165
They're supposed to be Night Gaunts, monstrous beings that serve the elder god Nodens in Lovecraft's writings.
In Housamo, they also look and behave a bit like Marvel symbiotes, in that they seemingly take over people's bodies and their mind.
>>
>>448752
This is the kinkiest mob type they've made.
Shame there's no Nomad skin that has him being gooed.
>>
File: E1QZ19vVkAUoHew.jpg (372 KB, 2000x1011)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>448165
Which is your favorite Night Guant /housamo/?
For me its valient
>>
>>448165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT1ckkpGBBE
Spooks, but technically good spooks.
>>
>>449067
I find the tiger and canine hot
>>
File: fg_werewolffire01.png (505 KB, 640x904)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>449067
I like Aether the most. I think i will probably Limit break it after i finally get off my ass and pick one of of the Wolves (They are the cutest generics and you know it, but i can't decide which one i should go for since i don't wanna do all of em).
>>
>furry homo bara shit
What the fuck have I stumbled upon?
>>
>>449067
Fire
>>
>>449967
>Housamo
>Homo
With the exception of Hati (who is straight) everybody is mcsexual
>>
>>449067
>>448165
are those their actual bodies are just possessed
>>
>>450001
is the appeal of Hati forceful gay sex until he gets corrupted with your dick
>>
>>450011
No, the appeal is having a Idolfag BF where you will only ever be number two at best. Man i swear that years ago when he was revealed some /bara/ homo was hyped as hell about Hati (Managarmr back then) and it was funny as hell when the Gabriel obsession was dropped on him
>>
>>450011
>It's a shame your pop idol is out of town
>.....maybe I can be your Gabriel tonight?

I want to SEX Hati
>>
>>450073
Face it anon, if Gabriel would be out of town so would Hati, no SEX for you, more probable that Garmr gets a STEM PHD.
>>
File: 15669809767766.jpg (65 KB, 754x800)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
He is perfect
>>
File: 1610256633326.jpg (1.87 MB, 1500x1500)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
What did Jacketbear mean by this?
>>
Cthuga is ugly.
>>
Cthuga is sexy.
>>
>>452102
Is that the official artist or something? if so pretty based. tfw dropped 200 rocks and couldn't get cthuga
>>
>>452757
sorry, >>452500 is dubs
>>
File: 15654722814117.png (184 KB, 471x664)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>
>>452102
Probably "Something something Amputation for cyber prothetics and turning into dick demons".
>>
File: EXEwdSDUMAEL2jq.jpg (1.97 MB, 1399x1884)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>451323
Where? Is Ganglie standing behind him or something?
>>
Somebody knows a quest with water enemies? I need to farm them the weekly ticket.
>>
File: 67411560_p0.jpg (101 KB, 630x711)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>454578
There is a quest with Tsathoggua that has him and a ton of his servants and they are all water, forgot where it is tho
>>
File: 1603288330148.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>453227
> fat furry pig
>>
>>454578
>>
>>454578
Aside from what has already been posted, the new Fisher King dungeon also has a bunch of water enemies, even at lower levels.
>>
Alp's fat butt!
>>
File: DLD1B1BV4AIOXp-.jpg (77 KB, 731x689)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>454598
Correct.
>>
>>454815
I want to massage his ass
>>
File: DobDmfaU0AAzt4U.jpg (267 KB, 1444x2048)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>454838
It would be weirder if you didn't.
>>
>>454840
would it be weird if I groped his fat cheeks?
>>
>>454614
Not him but thanks, I've been looking for something like this for like forever.
>>
File: 1592531070680.gif (429 KB, 498x498)
429 KB
429 KB GIF
>>454815
>>
>>454587
>>454614
>>454704
Thanks.
>>
post butts
>>
>>455216
butts
>>
File: fg_mephistopheles02b.png (1.05 MB, 904x640)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>455216
Just look at the mirror and you see it
>>
>>455216
>>
sticking to housamo, holy shit LaH is bad
>>
File: Dd21zmLV4AAHH3g_u18chan.jpg (252 KB, 1033x1200)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>456958
I just play both because i have the time, i think both play differently enough and have different strong points, TAS is more tactical due the grid and its age means there are more mechanics and gimmicks to play with but honestly the presentation is a bit bare, LAH has a bit more interesting visual presentation since you see more then mugshots and there is CLOTHING DAMAGE to spice things up, but is doesn't really have a lot of meat gameplaywise, a lot of it is just Auto with brute force on the highest event node unless the rare "Score attack" event happens and even the new Auto-System doesn't really seem to change that.

I mean, Nightglows and Ueno Nightmare is/was more interesting to grind then Space Taxi and Ruin Adventure (other then the Challenge Battle).
>>
>>458196
LAH's auto was terrible, the worst I've seen in gachas. Also chapter 3 was absolutely terrible that I dropped the game then and there. Sorry 1chiboshi, should've put your bird in housamo.
>>
File: 15654376896502.jpg (131 KB, 1158x1024)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>
File: E0s1JcmUUAMKpiw.jpg (1.51 MB, 1200x1600)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>458196
I prefer LaH, but I wish it had Garmr.
>>
I actually just found out about Live a Hero somehow, mostly through their latest bird meat.
Are they going to be dumping or slowing support for Housamo or something?
>>
>>458281
>Also chapter 3 was absolutely terrible that I dropped the game then and there.
What happened?
>>
>>460534
literally forced ioldshit
>>
>>460533
Not really, or at least LifeWonders claimed they wouldn't stop. For the most part, they should be balancing their game properly

The main thing to be worried about is artists they have in common being overworked at least in my opinion
>>
>>460537
Was it? Wasn't chapter 3 the Sui one, and Hitomi barely did anything in that one IIRC, so if you are technical it is Forced Tranny Shit more then Idol shit.

Hopefully next Story chapter has Ryeki stuff.

Honestly what is keeping me interested is wanting to find out more about the Observer/Monster relation since it pretty heavily implied that the MC probably isn't actually a Observer between being able to use even whims to transform heroes (which is what Limiteds are) and pretty flatly being stated to have the potential to summon and control monsters, the setting and potential intrigues me more then the character plots so far and i think the similarities to Housamo in some ways is fun. And i will give it credit in that i think the "Main Party" in LaH is a bit more interesting the the Summoners are.

I think we will get a "Hero" of the MC that can fight eventually (and not any time soon), but it won't be a "Idealized self from a Alternate Universe" transformation since the MC is a chimera of all instances already, but just realizing Observer power strong enough to fight.
>>
>>461442
they look like idolshit, so what you said is worse. forcing characters to use
>>
>>460533
The games have different teams working on them, and there haven't been issues with Housamo's development for now (at least, not more than usual).
>>
What's the new challenge quest all about? Don't feel like throwing myself at it and getting my ass kicked without having a decent idea of what I'm getting into
>>
File: 1604632127409.jpg (303 KB, 600x970)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>461827
TL;DR it's easier than the previous one.
Basically, the first phase has the Old Ones team from this event: Nodens, Cthugha, Tsathoggua, Nyarlathotep and a bunch of mobs.
The mobs debuff your units with Craziness when hit, Nodens applies Paralysis in Slash range at the start of the turn, while Tsathoggua dishes out Nullify Buff and Nyarlathotep does the same with Dazzle.
Cthugha is the gimmick unit. He lowers his team's health drastically every time he attacks, he lowers his own health when struck, and locks his allies' ability to move.
All of them have a lot of health, but deal little damage. Cthugha hits harder than the others, and is the only one with debuff immunities. Also, if the fight somehow goes on up until the 8th turn, everyone charges a superpowered All-Range CS.
Basically, let Cthugha hit your team to soften up the enemy team, then finish them off. You can field a unit with Skill Lock and Charm to make the whole thing a walk in the park.

The second phase has you fight Bertro. Breke, Kurogane, and a bunch of mobs. The mobs resist damage that's not Shot or Snipe-range,while the named units have do stuff like applying Tenacity to themselves before being hit, lowering your team's CP on turn start, etc.
All the units have lower health compared to the ones from the first phase, and they don't hit particularly hard. Furthermore. none of them are immune to strong debuffs like Skill Lock, Charm, Bind, etc.
There's not much to strategise, really. Bring a unit with some healing abilities and someone who can easily apply Skill Lock and you're good to go. Long range units are also good, since most enemies can't hit the back rows.
>>
>>460533
As long as they come out with an English version eventually I don't mind playing both games
I actually find Live a Hero to have more interesting character designs but Housamo has more of my favorites (fundoshi Tadatomo, Sitri, Breke, Shennong, Tezca, Nomad, Seth, Masanori) while LaH has maybe three max so far I would whale for
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.55 MB, 2048x1268)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
https://twitter.com/ikenaka903/status/1399585486402846721
https://twitter.com/krysknyk/status/1399650345903554564
Apparently, there's new promotional posters for Housamo and LaH above a bookstore, in Akihabara.
The housamo one is noteworthy because it shows new units that we've never seen before. There's no additional information, so we don't know if they're event units, if they'll be added in chapter 12, etc.
>>
>>463420
why is there a PG-rated gacha poster above a bookstore?
>it's shino except a nerd
>>
>>463420
>>463476
That's probably the second Hakkenshi for the Invaders.
>>
>>463420
Why wasn't I born in this country, fucking hell fuck being a baka gaijin. I wish my city had posters of my fur husbando above bookstores
>>
>>407815
Anons no hate only curiosity
What is that games target demographic gay men or straight women, also what is the name of this type of art/character called I see it all the time I don't know if it has a name. also does this game have enough twinks and females to make a complete team, the fat/muscularly guys are not my cup of tea, if not is there an other game like this with female characters?
>>
>>464834
both because the MC is whatever you want it to be and all the characters want MC regardless of gender.

Bara furry.

Yes there's a lot of twinks and a small batch of females (look up hakumen for peak foxy momma in the game)

idk because girls are gay
>>
Wish someone made a naked edit of Hati's alt card art, he's so damn hot bros, fuck.
>>
>>464834
It’s not very difficult to make an all girls team, anon. Here’s a half-baked one I made
>>
>>464960
he looks like a fucking twig
>>
>>465269
He's nice and lean and fit, I love it. I could see why fatfags would get triggered though. Just needs to drop the damn speedo
>>
>>464834
On paper, the target demographic for Housamo is the LGBT community. In practice, 90% of the content is made by gay men, for gay men. Apparently, Housamo is also popular among young women, who basically treat it as an otome game.
As for the rest, there are enough twinks and females to from a complete team, but with the way that gacha works, you might not pull them at first.
>>
File: best grils.jpg (1.54 MB, 2220x1080)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>465059
>Picks the worst girls possible
*sips* Hold my beer.

yes I know what I did
I regret nothing
>>
>>465781
Now equip them with girl ARs.
>>
>>465781
Don't regret it anon, Tanetomo has a shitty personality so he might as well be treated like a girl.
>>
File: gril ARs.jpg (1.63 MB, 2220x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>465791
solomon is such a bottom bitch he's basically a gril, it counts
>>
>>465944
I can accept that because Salmon is best wife. Even though it would basically be masturbation.
>>
>>465973
anon, salomon is a cocksleeve
>>
>>466756
I want to pocketpussy(male) that goat
>>
>>466756
He may be a Level 3 cocksleeve, but he is also a Level 3 Wife.
>>
File: 1604327163011.png (204 KB, 600x191)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
https://housamo.info/news/lovequest2021/

The Nightglows event is almost over. The main event quests, the farming missions ad the challenge quests will be removed tomorrow.

Immediately after its end, a new date quest campaign will begin. From the 4th of June to the 18th, a series of date quests for Shino, Ashigara, Alice, Wakan Tanka, Horkeu Kamuy and others will be added to the game.

The first two quests to be implemented will be Shino's and Ashigara's. For the occasion, a gacha banner for these two characters will run from the 4th to the 8th. It will have Shino's permanent 5* and Ashigara's 4* on rate-up.

There's also going to be an AR banner that will run for the entirety of the campaign. It will have a bunch of ARs that feature the characters that are getting date quests.

Additionally, there're going to be new farming quests for this campaign. As with regular events, you'll be able to farm currency and excange it for a bunch of goodies.

There will also be a couple of limited-time missions that will reward you with rainbow fragments once you complete them. Said fragments can be used in Andvari's shop.

Finally, a new Specific Skill Evolution will be implemented during the campaign.
>>
>>466944
Neat, i have been wanting Horkeus 4* (I rerolled for his 5* when i started and pulled his 3* randomly) and i guess he will get a Banner too.
>>
Having the Gaunts at artifact levels between 50-75 should be okay enough to have them as usable low rarity filler units, right? I guess this even will rerun so blasting energy drinks would be a waste, right?
>>
>>466985
Maxing out a mob's SA level is mostly done for the sake of completionism, there's no real need for it gameplay-wise

Sacred Artifact levels only affect a unit's CS, both its damage and the strength of whatever buffs/debuffs/heals it has.
For instance, Night Gaunts give themselves Brawn when they CS, which is a 1.15x - 2.3x attack buff, and inflict Craziness on enemies, which limits their vertical movement and causes them to take 400-800 bonus damage when hit.
At SA level 1, that Brawn buff will multiply your attack by 1.15x. At level 100, it will have the full 2.3x multiplier.

Basically, it's not a big deal at the end of the day, there's no need to max out their SA unless you like farming.
Having said that, using stamina drinks to farm an event isn't a waste, event quests are great for ranking up quickly while farming upgrade materials and gold.
>>
>>467210
I already emptied out the Shop which is why i wanted to double check if it would been worth blowing some drink or not, but i guess i should save them. Thanks for the help brah.
>>
>Wakan’s skill evo Quest is in frontman of the Tower of Babel

Be honest with me, /vmg/, Wakan Tanka, my beloved, is gonna die, isn’t he?
>>
>Already have Shino
>Want to summon for another
Aaaah I love him too much.

I got two of these in a row so I'm taking this as a sign to summon!
>>
He came with a ticket
>>
>>468651
I've had that 5* for ages and never used it once because someone told me it sucks ass
>>
>>468918
It got a decent skill evo recently. Go upgrade him if you want
>>
File: 1607005169465.jpg (26 KB, 720x700)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>Shino struggling to order coffee
>>
File: 78483684_p0.jpg (384 KB, 904x903)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>468918
I use what I like so it didn't matter if he was good or bad for me. Though it helps that VShino still knocks the teeth out of most things that are in front of him so lucky me.
>>
>>468918
Just use your favs and stop trying to metagame. This isn't that kind of game.
>>
File: fg_tadatomo01.png (373 KB, 640x904)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
Where can I get a Tadatomo body pillowcase?
>>
>>470476
>body pillow that barely goes half your height
>>
>>471347
Don't bully the doglet
>>
>>470476
i want a tadatomo figure or an acrylic figure atleast
>>471347
hot
>>
>>473013
I bet he fucks like a stallion for being a doglet. I want to see his massive peen
>>
>>473177
I bet he likes getting fucked :3
>>
>>468579
He is fighting against himself?
>>
Did a ticket for the he'll of it and got 5* Wakan, is he good? I already have Leib and am putting my seeds in Tindalos. And I. Pretty low on skill level mats.
>>
>>473013
Always bully the -lets
>>
>>476208
Unless they are Garmr, he is too retarded to bully.
>>
>>476612
I love it
>>
>>476611
No, anon. That just makes him a bigger target to bully.
>>
File: 1529548654471.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1020)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>477148
More like a bigger target to miss with your bullying as he showers you with unconditional love and not being aware of what you are trying to due being too dumb. Slowly you embarass yourself as Garmr blurts out the games he played with you and your social status falls as people look in disgust, freexing you out from their social interactions leaving you a outcast with no one but Garmr.

Oh, and if the bullying was of sexual nature you also get arrested for rape because Garmr is clearly developmentally challenged and cannot legally consent.

Basically, the only way to bully Garmr is to ignore Garmr. i
>>
Step aside, fags. A REAL husbando is coming through with his date quest
>>
File: tenor.png (408 KB, 640x484)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>477267
>>
>>477299
dubs confirmed
>>
File: 287.jpg (120 KB, 645x773)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>477267
>>
>>477179
You can stop with the autistic fantasies anon, no one likes Garmr.
>>
File: 65037202_p0.jpg (1.63 MB, 1351x900)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>477578
Great, More Garmr for me then.
>>
File: atlas.png (933 KB, 904x640)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
>Finally play the story and upgrade myself to 4 star
>Didn't know it was an entirely separate unit that I have to level up again
>Don't have the limit break material
Well that throws cold water on my motivation
>>
So what is this game and is it even worth it to play/emulate it for the characters?
Most of the info I know about this game comes from fetish pics of the characters.
>>
>>478109
It's a bad gacha and it's absolutely fucking not worth playing
It's not a fun or even interesting game, the official translations are months if not years out of date, literally everyone here is just a broken fag who keeps playing this out of desperation that maybe his husbando will be in a good game someday
run as far as you can and never look back
>>
File: 78725938_p0.jpg (513 KB, 1920x2048)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>478109
>>478192
I like the story.
>>
>>478109
Seems like just like every gacha game its shit and to be avoided like the plague. Enjoy the fanart from afar

or play miitopia and use the Housamo miis and go on dates with them
>>
so apparently something kinky happened in Breke's special quest
>>
File: 15477333836614.jpg (88 KB, 473x664)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: 1603774336953.png (85 KB, 844x646)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>473970
In short, he was a bit of an outdated unit before the date campaign. His new skill evolution gave him a big boost, giving him omnidirectional movement (amazing for repositioning your team) and the ability to buff his allies with Combo and Evasion.
The last part is arguably the best part about the skill evo, having a 70% chance to dish out the best defensive buff in the game at will makes him a really strong move unit. Combo and Brawn will also ensure that his allies will hit hard.
IMO he's worth levelling up once you have the necessary resources.
>>
>>479219
Yeah, it doesn't reach the levels of Dagon or Gyumao's SQs , but it's still pretty lewd. A full translation has been posted on the wiki.

https://housamo.wiki/Event_Quest:With_Breke_Before_the_Space_Battle
>>
Hey so is there anything special about this banner than normal? it has all those colors and shit but I can't read runes so idk if there's like bonus rates or something. Should I pull for this dog daddy? his 5* seems pretty good maybe?
>>
File: file.png (46 KB, 451x362)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>480637
It's a date quest banner so he's the only character on rate up.
>>
File: 1619841479304.png (85 KB, 849x627)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>480637
This is a rare banner that only has one character on rate-up. It also has the best possible rate for a pulling a 5* (specifically, 1.8% for single pulls and 3.6% for the last pull in a multi-pull).
Gameplay-wise, Horkeu's 5* is arguably one of the best defensive units in the game.

Having said that, I'd usually suggest saving up your stones for your favourites, the game is easy enough that you can get by with supports. Rainbow stones are also hard to come by, so you're better off not pulling if you're not into a certain character.
>>
>>478109
Well, it's basically an RPG with a gacha attached to it. You pull character cards, level them up, use them in battles, etc.
From a gameplay perspective, it's not particularly good, its gacha mechanics are outdated, and it has certain annoying hurdles with resource acquisition and so on.
In my opinion, most of the game's appeal comes from its story, so you can easily just watch the VN segments on the unofficial YT archive channel, and read summaries for untranslated content on the wiki and other sites.
>>
File: 1529018256445.jpg (745 KB, 849x1200)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>480637
Since it only has one character the rates for said character a through the roof.

5* Horkeu is surprisingly good considering his age, he turns the team rather tanky providing both defense and healing and defense buffs buffs to allies behind and to the sides of him, with a larger focus on the one behind him.

His main issue is that that he hits like a pussy and damn near any World Character will basically rape him.

I'd say that if you like Horkeu Kamui and/or have Summer Chernobog (as they have amazing synergy and make a good "Team Core") he is worth considering, and if you want 4/5* Horkeu Kamui this is basically as optimal a banner you will get.
>>
>>480835
>>480704
>>480807
thx for the info, I'll drop like 2 pulls or something on the dog daddy!
>>
File: 61132938_p2.png (429 KB, 1302x963)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>480850
No problem, He is more like a "Wolf Simp" if you ask me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.