[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 91 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 88366028_p0.jpg (905 KB, 1131x1600)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
Chink version now available
Please play our mecha musume shooting game
>>
>>407262
Arent panties censored or something? Can I have the same acc between pc and mobile? How is the fan service (I like the short busty starter girl)
>>
>>407262
>Chink version
wow who cares
>>
>>407593
For JP version you can use same acc on PC and mobile. Not sure for CN.
>>
File: 1571020209292.jpg (293 KB, 1298x2310)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>407593
Panties are censored in the gear menu (usually,) and the dressing room doesn't let you get a good angle.
But they're still viewable, you just have to work a bit harder for it.
>>
>>407262
>Chink version now available
wonder how badly its censored
>>
File: DMM Festival.jpg (173 KB, 1059x765)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
DMM will give you one outfit bag if you join this festival thing. Just have to login, click on the button, roll a roulette, and that's it.
The bag should show up sometime in June.
https://games.dmm.com/cp/festival/earlysummer/
>>
>CN
>Still no EN
Thanks, I hate it.
>>
>>409339
You can try and see for yourself if you have a Bilibili account or have the means to make one. I have one but I'd need to be told exactly what to look for and what to screenshot or something.

https://www.taptap.com/app/211074
>>
File: sugumin.jpg (329 KB, 1080x2220)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
Managed to get Sugumi, was getting worried, I really like her.
>>
Should I be hoarding scouting tickets in this game, or are they relatively easy to come by?
>>
>>418603
Maybe hoard til near cap then spend and spend near expiration? You can always farm more from hex. If you don't have a favorite, really doesn't matter how you spend.
>>
>>418615
If I just started off and I only have a single 4* (Kaede), should I roll in hopes of getting another 4* or should I just focus on grinding Kaede until she can solo most of the event stages and whatnot?

I'm not really sure how the scout gacha works to be honest - am I getting dupes of characters so they gave me the 2/3*, or are the different star ranks of the same person actually different characters?
>>
>>418624
Different rarity versions are separate.
Each dupe adds +1 max level to that version. (Plus a bonus item, which is a costume bag for 4* dupes from the non-rateup gacha. But odds for that are pretty bad, especially just starting out.)
Costumes and character-specific gear are interchangeable between all rarities of the same girl, though.
>>
>>418615
Save them and roll during events.

>>418624
You can get pretty far with a single lvl 80 4* character. You definitely want to max one out first before leveling up another character.

You can get dupes of any rarity, they +1 the max level you can raise them to. e.g. 4* lvl 80 max would be raised to lvl 81 max, up to lvl 99. Getting dupes of 4* will also give you a costume ticket, 6 of which will allow you to unlock a Star Promenade outfit.
>>
>>418644
>>418646
Thanks, sounds good. Time to grind Kaede then.
>>
>>418624
I spent a long time doing things with one 4* and two 3* girls, so it's definitely doable.
The only thing that I can think of that's annoying is the high difficulty op events. The rest of it is easy enough to clear with whatever.

The Gear Pay shop can set you up with gear since you're using Kaede. Set her as a preference and you can get her alternate 4* equipment.
You'll definitely want at least one girl with the Gravity element because Kaede won't be able to do much against those.
>>
>>419032
Yeah I'm getting absolutely destroyed on the OP missions, bosses are fucking chunky as hell and a lot of the shit they do track, so even when I'm fully committed to dodging they just pepper me with shots, and the stages have become one boss after another.
>>
>>419520
Yeah, there you'll need to have some upgraded gear otherwise it takes really long. I suppose now that they have a difficulty option there, you can at least clear Normal and a bit of Hard once you have Kaede and a second girl with passable gear. What it used to be like was just one set at the same difficulty Hard is at now.
For the bosses, you can also time your skills or switch characters since both of those have I-frames on them so you can phase through stuff doing those.

For bringing your girls up, level 80 was like 400k Anima iirc and each event shop has 50k at the bottom each time, so that'll be a good help.
Also event gear is very cheap to level to 60 so if something shows up, definitely get it, though now there doesn't seem to be anything like that.
>>
>>419520
Make sure to use difficulty-reducing hexes if you're ever playing an event with one of those.

Hoping that Bilibili can hook us up with some of those good collabs. Not really very exciting collabs on JP.
>>
>>419718
>>419737
Yeah this current normal OP mission is impossible for me, the Obelisk boss is supposedly level 30, but it instantly chews through my level 80 characters and it goes into a rampant laser spam phase even when it's supposed to be "weak" with its core exposed.

From what I understand, I'm supposed to take out the two cores, which will then lift the main core that I can damage. Problem I'm facing right now is that my dodge is seemingly useless against the tracking lasers, and then the obelisk decides to fire off giant fireballs that I also can't dodge. Really feels like most of the bosses in this game absolutely love homing attacks that make dodging nearly worthless since even a glancing hit takes 2-3k health off.

I got it to open the core once, then it decided to fire off giant pulse shockwaves that wiped the whole team. Not sure if that was because I got too close to the core or something, since it started flashing purple even without the normal countdown timer.

Is there a way to toggle lock on in this game? So far it seems like I can only lock on when there is more than one enemy on my screen, so any time I'm too close to an enemy, even if there's a giant horde behind me I can't lock on or even turn around, because the camera keeps centering in on the locked enemy.
>>
>>419820
In the options, there should be an Experimental settings section that has the option to have Semi-Auto and Manual turned on at the same time.
Then you have one button to change on-screen lock-on and the right stick is used for off-screen lock-on.

Probably best to ask though: are you playing on PC or on mobile?

>I got it to open the core once, then it decided to fire off giant pulse shockwaves
It always does that once when you get it to open. It's to catch you off guard pretty much.
>>
>>419854
Playing on mobile, I'll try the experimental settings to see if it can change things any.

Problem I'm having with the giant pulse shockwaves is that nothing I do to dodge them works, it doesn't matter if I try to fly away or if I try to dodge, I'm losing several thousand health instantly. I would have thought that it was an enrage timer of some sort, except it happened the first time I opened the core.

Basically all of my runs involve at least one girl dying in order to open the core, then once the core is open the Obelisk starts firing off the purple pulses nonstop. My only option is to burn supers to do damage, but I can't shave off more than half a bar with Kaede's super, and the other two girls are deadweight since they die instantly. I don't even bother keeping track of its two perimeter ring laser grids anymore since I know I'll die the moment the core opens anyways, I just don't know if I'm supposed to need multiple supers to tank through the shockwaves.
>>
>>420118
Those OP missions aren't meant for beginners anon, they are for endgame players with fully geared up teams and know how the bosses work mechanically, they don't give any real meaningful rewards for newbies, just ignore it for now.
Also, that pulse attack triggers when the core opens, and when it begins to close, don't just blindly charge in and melee it.
>>
File: Obelisk.webm (2.87 MB, 960x540)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>420118
>once the core is open the Obelisk starts firing off the purple pulses nonstop
That's weird. It should only do one pulse after you open it up.
Here's a quick webm done with a level 30 2* Amane. Only thing upgraded on her is the bazooka.
It's on the PC version but I only used mouse controls for it so hopefully it helps at least a bit (the actual PC controls are much much better)
The red lasers I was too far away for so I used a skill to get through them without damage. It should be possible to get close up to the boss and then dodge them regularly since they won't track as well then.

>>420146
I wouldn't call a level 30 hex "endgame"
I'm pretty sure that's why they even bothered adding in the Normal difficulty.
>>
>>420176
I'll try and see if I can pull away from the boss. At the time the game starts me in the second ring, and I pretty much have no room to dodge anything. Generally I have 2 - 4 lasers tracking me at any given time, and when one of them hits, the obelisk releases those 5 - 6 balls of fire to destroy me.

Probably doesn't help that it takes me well over a minute to do enough damage for the first bar.
>>
>>420193
I found a mobile clear of a higher level Obelisk as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z8tkTckVsQ
>>
>>420207
Welp. Ok I figured out why I can't beat Obelisk. This arena locks you in at the ring range, so I can't do what you guys did in your videos. When I try to back out of the homing laser range, the red line appears behind me marking the stage boundary or something, and his homing lasers stretch the entire arena.

Gonna try running away completely to see if the Obelisk actually moves or something because fighting him at mid range with his homing lasers is absolutely ridiculous, and at close range he one shots me - I guess because the homing lasers and fireballs act like a shotgun blast at that range and I get hit 6 - 7 times at once.
>>
>>420224
>the red line appears behind me marking the stage boundary
That's the stage boundary indeed, but the boss should have nothing to do with that.
Also the webm I posted is from the current event.
>>
>>420227
I guess the other anon is probably right, with what gear I have and my single 4* character, by the time I get to the boss I'm usually already near death, and I'm doing basically no damage to the bosses at this point
>>
>>420260
One tip besides leveling your gear would be using an energy sniper on one girl in your team.
The laser sticking around for a little bit makes it effective at destroying the small enemies.
And maybe consider the SPD rating of whatever bottom gear you're using. SPD 200 is quite sluggish.
>>
>>407262
does someone have the guide to install it on pc?
>>
File: 2nd_illust_01.jpg (142 KB, 800x711)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>420921
Click the big red button here https://colopl.co.jp/alicegearaegis/lp/dmg/
Use the orange button that pops up to install the DMM Client, then when that's done click the blue button to install the game itself. It's easier if you have a VPN set to Japan, but it should work without it, just might take a few tries iirc.
>>
>>420659
Speaking of gear, what do I do with duplicates? Sell them? Keep them for lower tier dupe characters?
>>
>>421497
Sell them. Though be warned that some gear have 2 paths so might want to keep if you're a completionist. Also, can feed the low rarity gears to exclusive gears. The gears with the "+" will give stats to gears they're fed to.
>>
>>421497
With the 3* stuff there's not much reason to keep everything.
Main 3* piece I would use if I started now is one of the bottoms that has 280SPD just for the speed.
Rest you can sell or feed into whatever gear you're upgrading.

For weapons I'd try getting 4* gear either through investigations or the Gear Pay shop (the green button on the left of the home screen)
Gear Pay you can set to specific characters and each day there's a chance there will be a cheap shell that guarantees 4* stuff for that girl.

Duplicate 4* gear you can either sell and slowly build up coins for the shop. Each piece sold is 8 coins and 120 coins let you buy a specific 4* gear of your choice.
Some 4* pieces can branch of after upgrades, but usually there's one path that's just better so I wouldn't worry about that too much.
>>
File: alice_main_AtZmDzjVy0.png (1004 KB, 1280x720)
1004 KB
1004 KB PNG
>>407262
why is this shit sliding across my screen, is annoying
>>
>>422956
That's the cursor you can control with your controller. It shouldn't be that big, definitely some kind of bug.
You should be able to hide it by pressing Triangle/Y on your controller. I think there's also an option to turn it off completely at the bottom of the settings menu.
>>
File: alice_main_YvDhYKjSGB.png (788 KB, 1280x720)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>423396
thanks, also now for some reason the home screen dies after a short while
>>
What do I actually need to unlock gear combination? I've finished chapter 2 and in the hex investigations Shitara gave a passing line that it should be available, but it's still greyed out and when I try to use it, I still get Shitara saying the same line about it being a dream. Do I need to do more hex investigations or hit a certain rank?
>>
>>428154
I think it was tied to story progress, and you just need to keep clearing more until it unlocks.
Not completely sure of that, though. I could be remembering wrong, or I might have accidentally hit some other criteria along the way.
>>
>>428154
If you mean 合成 (Inheritance), you need to beat the 7th mandatory hex investigation.

Wiki links for reference:
https://wikiwiki.jp/alicegear/%E3%82%AE%E3%82%A2%E6%95%B4%E5%82%99%E5%AE%A4#synthesis
https://wikiwiki.jp/alicegear/%E5%AE%99%E5%9F%9F%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7#start
>>
>>429125
>>428726
Thanks anons
>>
File: unknown.jpg (164 KB, 1125x1365)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Operation Nasturtium is up, IOSYS is doing the songs this time.
>>
>>429441
Yay I actually have a character built up to finish Normal this time!
>>
File: 1620713860617.png (2.37 MB, 2732x1536)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>finally abandon iOShit for droid master race
>start fucking around with forced landscape
>looks just like pc version
>take it a step further
>get bt gamepad
>no joystick support
>pirate octopus keymapper
>after many tries get a comfy setup
>phone dies shortly after
>dust off old pc
>give pc ver a try
>the default controls are near identical to what I came up with

funny how that be
>>
AN Mirie soon.
>>
File: 1621318107158.jpg (159 KB, 697x784)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
I wish she actually docks with the robot instead of just floating on top of it.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (716 KB, 1242x2688)
716 KB
716 KB JPG
Just started this, is rerolling a thing and do i have to do it here? This twintail and 3* redhead seem pretty neat
>>
File: Maid Rapper.jpg (831 KB, 2222x3951)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
>>440593
The tutorial you can reroll right on that screen with the blue button until you get the girls you want.
The roster is reduced to only the basic ones on that roll, but you're guaranteed to get one 4* and two 3* girls each time.
So there's not much reason not to get girls you want right there.
If you wanted someone else who isn't on that tutorial roster, you'd have to do the basic content until you had a 10-roll and hope for miracles.

For the tutorial either do 4* and two 3* where they are all different, or you can also try to get the 3* version of the 4* girl to get the 3* costume if you like it. It can take a long time before you hit the 3* later because the gachas always have all of the 3* girls in there at the same time.
>>
File: starting4stars.png (2.38 MB, 1460x1088)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>440593
You can only reroll the tutorial gatcha (the blue button on the left in this case).
You're guaranteed a 4* of one of 9 characters (see pic) - it used to only be the 6 on the left but I think they bumped it up to 9 given the ever-increasing cast size.
If you like what you've got then keep it, otherwise reroll for one you like (or go for Shitara, the brown one, if you want to be "meta", as her sniper is pretty good when you're starting out).
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (370 KB, 1242x2688)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>440610
>>440611
Well i accidentally re-rolled and i quite like these how these 3 play so ill just stick.
>>
File: starting_characters.png (3.46 MB, 1460x1632)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB PNG
>>440611
Got bored and figured I'd expand on the whole starter pool, including their preferred weapon and a brief description
>>
Played it at jp launch for a few months. Did they ever unfuck the game? What i mean by this is it was fun until you hit max level and were essentially forced to use the characters special best in slot weapons and equipment. Like they would each have a special weapon and it would be so much better than anything else of the same tier on that girl specialized in it. It sucked shit cause up until that max lvl point you could mix and match whatever weapon, girl, and armor you wanted. Then it was like oh you really like using this girl and dual smgs nah fuck you she uses a rifle. If you wanted to use dual smgs you should have rolled for other girl a month ago.
>>
>>441948
Most of the game content can be cleared with Universal/event gear, you can still mix any gear
But if you want optimal performance you still need Personal gear
>>
>>441971
so they never fixed it or added almost as good alternatives
>>
>>441976
They do add some alternative, but based on your previous post it's not something you really want tho
>>
>>441948
They implemented AN gear. So now some girls have two set of gears not counting derivative branch of gears. Girls still stick to their weapon class though.
>>
Does the scout tickets limit to 50 max?
>>
>>445518
Yes, 50 max, and each one expires 2 months after you get it.
>>
>>445672
Is there some sort of festival with better rates I should wait for or should I just save for a banner I like?
>>
>>445855
Just save for a banner. This site has a list of the currently active and previous banners, so you can kind of estimate who will/won't be getting one soon.
https://wikiwiki.jp/alicegear/%E3%83%94%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A2%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1
>>
File: 1607649721331.png (514 KB, 810x810)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
why the fuck do i get such low scores in mp?
im trying my best notd to die and deal as much damage and take the least amount of damage but most of the time i get a fraction of the scores in the end
it's embarrassing and i dont feel like im helping the team enough
>>
>>452931
MP score is extremely wacky. Any characters with heal skills or SP will get their scores bloated to high heaven. You will have very hard time to outscore any healer characters in MP no matter how hard can you hit due to that.
Some bosses also have extremely retarded score scaling, like the giant spider boss.
>>
File: unknown.png (234 KB, 404x460)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
You lads rolling for her? I think might.
>>
File: E2T9kBOVkAsZPSz.jpg (52 KB, 548x700)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Say happy birthday to the best girl /vmg/
>>
>>453794
I think I already used up all my lucking pulling Another Tsugumi and Mirie.
>>
>>453998
Threw 50 and got Anna instead. Oh well, at least I got Akane to carry my fire.
>>
>>407262
I only know of this game because of the one Belko doujin
>>
>AN Gear for Anna
>Got 3/4 pieces in two days
Very nice.
>>
>>465983
Is there any reliable way to get unique gear outside the Another stuff from the Pay shop?
>>
>>466016
Not that I know of. It's either the AN stuff or just grinding investigations and hoping for the best.
Buying them from the Gear Shop is an option as well, but that requires 120 medals per piece (each unique sold gives you 8)

On quite a few of my characters I just use level 60 event gear on whatever slots I don't have or don't want to use, like Amane's unique bottom gear that just sucks to use even though I do have it.
>>
These unique gear shell drop rates are killing me.
>>
>>473534
It's definitely a slog trying to get all the pieces with the way the drops work.
>>
File: unknown.jpg (163 KB, 1599x887)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Daily paid roll came through, time to grind her gears now.
>>
How do I get more Aqua drop tickets?
>>
>>474900
You'll get them in your item box daily throughout the event, though the amount varies.
>>
>>407765
>Panties are censored in the gear menu (usually,) and the dressing room doesn't let you get a good angle.
Wasn't DMM free from that shit? I haven't played the game in years so I dunno.
>>
File: E3s_OrQVEAAzvFN.jpg (239 KB, 500x672)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
What's with this dress I see on Alice Gear Aegis related Twitter accounts so often these days? I really hope they implement it in the game.
>>
>>479651
Fumikane got a bit horny and drew them for fun, don't expect they actually implement these.
>>
File: Shells.png (182 KB, 392x496)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
Funny how the one time I ignore the meter for unique shells I get the rare one where you can pick a girl instead of type or element.
>>
>>480065
>put Actress I want gear for in party for investigation
>fill meter and get this
>select the one I need gear for
>it's a dupe
>mfw
>>
>>480344
I picked Amane since I didn't have all her stuff yet, and duped the useless bottom gear with it. I have been using event gear on her for a long time except the bazooka.

>select the one I need gear for
>it's a dupe
Reminds me of trying to complete sets for Collab characters. I think I duped the top piece for Marie Rose like seven times.
>>
>>480354
It was the same for me and TI2, I'm still missing her sword.
I really don't know why collab characters are not added to the medal shop.
>>
>>480367
Yeah, it should be simple to just make their gear not show up there for players who don't own those particular characters.
>>
>Alice Gear Aegis
Looks terrible, I rather play Honkai Impact.
>>
>>480395
My condolences
>>
File: E36WQSrVcAEyuCm.jpg (83 KB, 800x800)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Ugh, I just couldn't help myself. Mutsumi-chan in her suit is just too sexy.
>>
File: E2D5GiiUYAM7pqQ.jpg (461 KB, 1050x1750)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>480770
Mucchan eroi...
>>
Remember when they could make Comiket events? Good times.
>>
Is it normal to have played this for nearly two months and only have like 5 4*s? Also how do I actually raise the scout level?
>>
>>483191
>raise the scout level
You have to roll with paid gems. This game has fucking awful gacha system, all things considered.
>>
>>483221
>paid gems
Well fuck, guess I'll just rely on my small idol task force. Between the way the gacha is set up and the unique gear system it really seems like getting a full kit is heavily reliant on luck.
>>
File: E3-2OevUYAMUimr.jpg (100 KB, 600x450)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
AN Itsurin.
>>
I wasn’t expecting them to have actually modeled anything down there, since they censored it anyway.
>>
>>484962
They actually have very detailed panties model and textures for different characters in different outfits.
>>
She cute.
>>
File: 90580179_p0.png (33 KB, 500x500)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>479651
>>
File: E4giMDPUYAE81gw.png (111 KB, 952x1611)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
Tsukasa's star promenade is so good. Now all she needs is a swimsuit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (907 KB, 1280x720)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
>>473534
medal shop is the way to go, they're easy to farm from hex maps and selling dupes
>>478111
lol you made me check, it's still there
>>
How do I make my gear not locked?
>>
>>491358
Never mind, I got it.
>>
A surprising two-for-one.
why the hell do I keep getting bazooka users when it's the weapon type that I hate the most in the entire game
>>
File: E4uzqvxVoAMYaV_.jpg (986 KB, 1680x2352)
986 KB
986 KB JPG
This costume really looks good.
>>
>>492555
I know that feel anon, I really like Nina but can't stand using her. Having 350 SPD and Bazooka feels just so slow.
>>492617
REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT
>>
>Another Akane/Amane
>only have 7 tickets
>>
>>496494
I burned a 10 roll and got nothing as usual. With every gacha roll my numbness grows.
>>
>>496781
At least if it didn't take so long to accumulate scout points...
I'll keep trying until the banner's done although I fully expect nothing.
I do have both Akane/Amane normal 4* so it won't hurt that bad.
Good luck to you too if you're going to pull more on it.
>>
File: file.png (912 KB, 531x713)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
This is neither Akane nor Amane...
>>
>>497245
But very cute!!
>>
>>496494
Luckshitting AN Mirie bit me in the ass, threw 50 and nothing.
>>
>>497173
I did. Got nothing. The gacha in this game is the most depressing part of the game. There isn't even a sense of reward to it, since even if I did get either Amane or Akane from the select gacha (and there's zero point to pulling the normal gacha for a f2p), I would still have to grind for months to kit whoever I drew. Instead I got a whole bunch of dupes (20 rolls, I8 2*s, 2 3*s, all dupes). My only consolation is that if I dupe a 3* enough times, they'll become a knockoff 4*.

The 50 ticket cap on top of tickets expiring feels like a one two punch they put in just to fuck with f2ps. I can't clear the story mode fully because I know there are scout points there that are one time only, and if I collect them too early, I'll be stuck with events (basically 3 tickets at most), or dailies (78 points a day, 126 on sunday, so it takes over a week just to get a 10 roll). And survey missions take even longer, even with the perfect clear missions giving basically 15 points a day for perfect clears.

You would think that instead of the random "here are three free rolls from the normal gacha" that show up, they could just implement a free daily roll from the normal gacha. It's not like it would matter considering how trash the rates are, but they can't even do that.
>>
OVA soon.
>>
Damn I'm tempted to throw it all on this Mucchan + Neo rateup. Pyramid got me good.
>>
Mucchan eroi... Aoi cute.
>>
>>509436
>2 4 stars on a 10 roll
God...
>>
File: E6PfIdmUUAMDnxr.jpg (91 KB, 600x450)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Soon.
>>
>>514933
Ikemen...
>>
>>509436
Lucky...
>>
File: hardatwork.png (1.38 MB, 1279x662)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
These girls just never get any paperwork done!
>>
https://youtu.be/9RmYPoGQrjg
>>
File: 1589595590254.jpg (91 KB, 900x689)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>strike witches rerun
Gonna drop a lot on this, hope my Visa can handle it.
>>
>>521892
I might have to this time. Last time it ran I never got a 4 star. Same with all the Frame Arm Girls. Still angry I never got Stylet.
>>
File: E6qK3fxVoAMF7Y4.jpg (533 KB, 1620x911)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
Raiya!
>>
>>522709
>bright yellow speedo
I like this guy. Who is he?
>>
>>521892
Fuck. I know I'm not going to get a 4* no matter how hard I try
>>
File: aruto.png (1.58 MB, 1920x1080)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>522994
Suzuki Aruto, he's part of the service crew.
>>
>>524009
Everytime I see an image of that room the music just starts playing in my head.
>>
File: 91450798_p0.jpg (2.2 MB, 1736x2456)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>
>>527238
MUH
>>
>>527238
This artist Aya is what keeps me in this shitty game
>>
Fuck yes.
>>
>>528405
Congrats anon, enjoy your pro golfer.
>>
Can't wait to get Hartmann bros...
>>
Holy moly all those upgrade materials!
>>
File: Untitled.png (73 KB, 362x89)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>521892 Here.
Spent 30k yen, including the paid guaranteed. Managed to get everyone and a Yoshika bonus, quite happy.
Now to grind gears.
>>
>>534035
I got hartmann, yoshika, and an offbanner azuki in 20 rolls. I'm pretty content.
>>
File: img0048.jpg (325 KB, 1280x1846)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>534131
Not bad, I wonder if they'll put more new characters in this rerun, I'm kinda scared.
>>
>>535773
God I wish. I'd love to have Eila in Alice Gear, but they didn't even add ears/tails for characters that came out after the first SW event, so I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>Want Yayoi's companion suit off the latest volume
>Get the entire banner except Yayoi
I've gotten lucky a whole bunch of times in the past, but it still stings...
>>
Thank you whale bros for your generous donation to game upkeep.
>>
Holy fuck. 30 rolls in the collab machine and not a single collab unit. Why do I even bother.
>>
File: unknown.png (28 KB, 443x37)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>536599
No problem bro, although this guy on youtube that +10 every SW girl is helping even more.
>>
>>537168
I once went 20 ten rolls without a 4 star unit. The only thing that kept me going is I had bought SOL Raptor's model and I didn't want the in game item code to go to waste. I ended up getting both the Megami characters in the end at least.
>>
>>538483
>I once went 20 ten rolls without a 4 star unit.
God that's depressing.
>>
File: unknown.png (122 KB, 139x533)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
Whew, that took a good amount of survey missions but finished Lynne gears, just need a little bit more money for the Pistol. Hartmann next.
>>
>>541896
I respect your dedication.
>>
File: E5A53B6VcAE4chA.jpg (68 KB, 781x1169)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>541955
Thank you anon. I think it's better if I do this right now and farm gears until the last day the medal shop for the SW girls is up, that way I can just buy whatever I miss and don't have to keep up doing survey forever for just one piece I missed.
>>
File: 89068363_p0.jpg (676 KB, 1276x1568)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>Still can't roll SW gacha because I'm waiting for Yui's shiran to arrive
It hurts
>>
>>542518
I really want Yui too, don't even have her normal version. Might get her with Happy Scout during Anni. Assuming Colopl doesn't EoS us after the Nintendo thing, god I'll end myself if it happens.
>>
>>542660
>spoiler
Explain further.
>>
>>542665
https://colopl.co.jp/news/info/2021080401.php
tl;dr Colopl agreed to pay Nintendo 3.3 billion yen over some patent infringement. They've been on a legal battle for years now, and decided to settle it outside the court.
>>
File: 20210805050457406.jpg (909 KB, 2253x4006)
909 KB
909 KB JPG
Well, I can hardly call it a victory since every single outfit bag missed but I got the Yayoi suit now.
>>
>>542697
I wish all the girl got that outfit its my favorite one in the outfit series. Its so good
>>
File: E7tC8DsUUAEK8W0.jpg (1.21 MB, 1226x2481)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>543209
That high leg is too eroi.
>>
File: unknown.png (119 KB, 140x533)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
Done with Yoshika before Hartmann, event + some lightning drops got me through, just need money now...
>>
>at this point just waiting for the newbie hex mission to come back for exchanges in gear medals rather than burning through normal surveys and burning my motivation alongside it
Man gearing shit up feels painful, I still have 6 characters to fully gear, not counting getting said gear to 70 which is a pain if I'm using AN gear.
>>
They should add top-less swimwear #freethenipple
>>
File: EQTELpWVUAAZxZv.jpg (567 KB, 900x1050)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>549183
inb4 Tsukasa doing the male swimwear challenge for her swimsuit gacha
>>
File: swova069e1.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
FUCK THIS FUCKING KUSOGE 60 ROLLS AND NO ERICA FUCK YOU TRUDE WHO WANTS YOUR DYKE ASS I NEED ERICA CUNNY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EMT EMT EMT EMT EMT EMT EMT EMT EMT EMT
>>
>>536553
I was the same with Yoro’s swimsuit m swimsuit, I only got it now 3 years in after all the others
>>
File: 1628838542911.jpg (273 KB, 1433x2023)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>550627
I'm missing Mu-chan's swimsuit, and it's the one I want the most from that series...
>>
File: 1459962408120.jpg (23 KB, 252x247)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>550627
It was Sadone's swimsuit for me.
I'll be ready for it next time around, though.
If there is a next time.
>>
File: 20210814012253322.jpg (2.34 MB, 2284x4061)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
Yayoi eroi YO

>>550627
>>550821
I assume you guys used the $1 rerollable swimsuit bag from the DoA collab for someone else?
>>
File: 20210814012607393.jpg (2.22 MB, 2284x4061)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>
File: 20210814011502804.jpg (2.25 MB, 4061x2284)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
Amane/Akane getting a new suit with this rerun is also a welcome surprise.
>>
File: ErDFGllU0AAhRSB.jpg (173 KB, 1240x1754)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>550977
Yeah I think I got Kaede's that time, early swimsuit volumes are the worst. At least new ones are easier to get.
>>
File: 20210814011540213.jpg (2.74 MB, 4061x2284)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
>>551267
I got Ayaka's back then, and then had to roll for Yayoi's once I discovered how great the gap moe of the AN Yayoi was.
Only took four bags for the swimsuit but the latest companion took until I cleared the banner so it averaged it out pretty much.
Would be nice if outfit bags were more common than they are currently.
>>
>>551385
Yeah for sure, I usually end up getting outfit bags whenever I decide to drop money on the game, otherwise, they are extremely rare.
>>
File: 20210815024012365.jpg (1.93 MB, 4061x2284)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>
File: unknown.png (1.72 MB, 1596x880)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
Cool Rita.
>>
Where does this game save its setting on PC? I just want to move to another computer.
>>
File: aga_password.png (664 KB, 1919x1079)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>553770
Go to settings in the game, go to the bottom of the list and click this button (see pic), enter password twice and hit confirm.
>>
File: aga_password_pt2.png (446 KB, 1919x1079)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>553770
>>554097
Then, on your new computer, install the game again and click the bottom left button on the home screen, then the top button.
Enter your password.
???
Profit.
>>
>>554097
>>554099
Clarification & correction: the password can be whatever you want (don't forget it), and you get an ID from hitting confirm in step 1. The ID is what you put in during step 2.
Been awhile, but that should work.
>>
>>554106
Thanks. It doesn't seem to take over the settings such as which characters are in your office tough.
>>
File: 1629315898019.jpg (156 KB, 720x1272)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Good thing I'm getting paid just as they get released.
>>
Decided to do a random 10-roll on the twin banner while waiting for Perrine's and ended up getting lucky.
>>
File: accessory.png (730 KB, 534x710)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>Double Star Promenade ticket
Nice.
>>
>Wanted Lynette but couldn't roll
I'm glad these outfits were a thing, also pretty nice they were free as well, Yui looks great in it
>>
At my office I feel at home.
>>
>>556017
Best twin.
>>
File: E2E9bIHVEAk6WYO.jpg (317 KB, 1240x1754)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
When do you usually do your daily Multi AGAbros? Could be fun doing my daily rotation with you guys.
>>
>>556936
I did mine just now, and I'm normally doing them around this time.
>>
Does this game have a global/English version? How coomer is it? Show me the best examples or your faves. What's the basic rundown of the gameplay and shit. Sorry for the bombardment of questions :c
>>
>>560421
>Does this game have a global/English version?
Afraid not.
>How coomer is it?
There’s quite a few lewd outfits you can buy, though panty shots are censored. You can still get a couple candid shots depending on your timing, and we’re having a Strike Witches collab right now which has nothing censored.
>What's the basic rundown of the gameplay and shit.
You fly around shooting anything that moves, and upgrade your gear and girls to be able to shoot more better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Mu1BF5UdM
Stream soon, what are your guesses for Perrine and Mio?
I'm guessing Perrine is Rifle - 1 Handed Sword Lightning and Mio Rifle - 2 Handed Sword Ice.
>>
>50 draws so far
>still no Perrine
Life is suffering.
>>
File: file.png (648 KB, 599x737)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
>>563412
Sorry anon, I took all of them...
>>
>>564538
Thank you for keeping the game alive anon
>>
Whant Perrine get Sakamoto (and ZERO fumos) life is suffering
>>
I'm glad this game's still doing well. Hopefully the upcoming OVA helps it attract more attention, too.
>>
>Yotsuyu figma finally fucking came out
>and finally got fucking delivered
based
I just have to put the code through the code redemption menu in game right
>>
I see a lot of screenshots on twitter of actresses in different poses on the 3D model screen. How do I do that too?
>>
File: raiya_pose.png (1.7 MB, 1920x1080)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>570563
Go to the 3D model screen and tap the actress to cycle through poses.
Normally it will go through 4 preset poses (a t-pose and an action pose for each weapon), but if your actress is fully kitted out with her character-specific gear (may have to be the evolved form?) her two action poses will be unique.
>>
Yotsuyu Figma is good...

First Alice Gear.

Wished I got her first version
>>
What's the most active english speaking community this game has at this point?
>>
>>571049
That's a good question, anon. To be honest, I think you would have to go to discord for that, I usually hang out in the 2chan Alice Gear threads and do my dailies with the Toshiakis there, since there's not many people on this side of the world to play with.
>>
>>571049 #

Been looking for any Eng players and guides for the game since starting years ago...
>>
I just joined for the strike witches collab. I put the permanent ears and tail on perrine but now she gets double when im in a match. Is it a bug or intended?
>>
Good thing I had 1k+ medals saved up.
>>575485
That's probably a bug.
>>
>80 pulls so far
>still no Perrine
whyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>577730
I understand. I put 40 into Trude and didn't even get Erica.
>>
>>571929
There's an old starting guide but it hasn't been updated in eons.
Since I don't play intently anymore

>>575485
If it bothers you, you can doll up her free version at the desk and dress up the 4-star version separately.
>>
>>578218
Are you perhaps from the times AGA was actually discussed over at /mbgg/, anon?
If so, I can't believe I've been playing this game for this long.
>>
>panties censorship
For some reason I thought this was a 18+ game
>>
Do people actually need these Shells that usually drop in multi? Or is there some other reason people want to do five different levels instead of just the easiest one for the Multi daily?

>>578574
Can't have that on Apple/Google stores.
>>
>>578587
They are mats for high level/ alternative upgrade gears and endgame players usually run full coop missions because they have nothing else to do.
>>
>>578593
It's pretty nice to have those mats in stock too, for whenever Pyramid decides to release AN gears for Actresses that don't have those yet.
>>
>>578515
Maybe
This is my last waifu game to involve an original cast, except I don't recognize half of them anymore. And I don't feel like being burnt out on expeditions again, even if I can skip ticket entire sectors.
>>
File: E-wAdpVVgAg-O8S.png (238 KB, 508x382)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>
Apparently Yumi figma from some Twitter post has QC issues
>>
I recently upgraded my PC and the game just outright broke. Has anyone had any issues with modern NVIDIA cards?
>>
>>582680
I have a 3070 and no issues - did you redownload a fresh install or just transfer files?
I'd try for a clean install of the game first (remember to have it on your phone or get your recovery ID set up first).
>>
>100 draws now
I swear, this game hates me.
>>
File: file.png (2.04 MB, 1896x1032)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>582694
3060TI here. Honestly, don't know what's going on. When I use a SP, stuff like this happens and the camera goes apeshit, also some bosses are invisible.
>>
File: aga_verify_files.png (121 KB, 948x552)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>583257
Hm. you could also try verifying the game files through DMM.
Hover over the game's icon in the DMM player and click the i icon, then from there pick the circled choice to verify the game's files.
>>
File: E7yRZlnUcAQcPSI.jpg (242 KB, 1240x1754)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>583260
The solution to this was so stupid, anon. Turns out that if you set your regional settings to United States it works just fine, otherwise, decimal separators just kill the game.
Had to google if some other Unity games ran into similar issues, and found out that way.
>>
>>583268
Glad you got it sorted out
>>
File: 20210911103641479.png (703 KB, 1920x1080)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
It surprises me how detailed the pantsu are when considering how much effort they put into you not seeing them.
>>
>>583630
Common.Avatar.PantyGuard$$isPantyVis -> return 0

*little effort
>>
File: 20210912052347680.jpg (2.15 MB, 2222x3951)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
Yayoi a cute
>>
>>584872
AN Yayoi rerun when YO!
>>
>>584805
I don't know what this means.
>>
File: 20210912051848191.jpg (2.1 MB, 2222x3951)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>584888
It's a bit crazy that if I had failed back in May last year, I still wouldn't have her because that's the last time she showed up...
Hopefully a rerun happens soon enough for you, and good luck on it.
Nice trips YO!
>>
File: YOv0lGPPJW.webm (2.98 MB, 678x700)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>584913
1) Windows version
2) Cheat Engine (Activate Mono)
3) save https://anonpaste.org/?38577b316cd02875#EYuTszgxe52qoHJ8xoNZityTPzE7YqtGCY3DRpCvVg1D as "alice v1.44.0.CT"
4) profit
>>
>>583630
Makes it even weirder that they don't bother with it at all for any of the Strike Witches stuff.
>>
>120 draws in, I finally get a four-star
>it's the one who I wasn't aiming for
And so, the war for Perrine is forever lost.
>>
>>585246
>weirder that they don't bother with it at all for any of the Strike Witches stuff
It wouldn't be Strike Witches if you couldn't see the pantsu.
>>
Is there anything specific I want to get from the sakamoto and perrine shop before it leaves? I have 211 medals left
>>
>>585315
Get everything if you can, I just did the multi a couple times and I could clear the shop no problem. I guess you can neglect the Mo-san and Perrine gears if you already got them from survey/SW gear shop.
>>
>>585271
>forever
Don't think like that, there's sure to be another SW collab in the future with Eila this time, for sure
>>
Yui shiran when?
>>
File: 2021-09-13 18-36-17.webm (597 KB, 1280x720)
597 KB
597 KB WEBM
>>582680
I'm playing with no graphics card and the game runs but ALT+Tab gives me some funky visual glitches
>>
File: ot40.png (730 KB, 720x866)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>584958
basadísimo
I'll start playing PC more, joystick controls are a breath of fresh air
I'd like to know why it's so jaggy tho, I have anti-alias on max and it does nothing
>>
>>586826
Mirie is transforming into 8-bit again
>>
File: aga.jpg (253 KB, 1111x873)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>586870
>>
Anyone have the OVA yet?
>>
>>587688
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-9N-cRS0TEpXBlaGWbucWmUx1oIjZ5h5/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wb0IrkHtQIWO1wQ8h5vxA_rn4BrUymru/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YvdbK6PMj1tw1G4D1viYPWA2VAkxbQpm/view?usp=sharing

Pick your poison, anon.
>>
File: 82124983_p0.jpg (2.31 MB, 2000x2000)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>588199
Incredible - cheers anon!
>>
>>588199
Thanks so much.
Now I really want an anime series.
>>
I've quit the game ages ago, wondering how the game is now or is there any threat of closure in its future?. I still have my old account but I barely played, is it worth it to just restart on a fresh account?.
>>
>>588769
The game should be fine as long as the real products like model kits or figures are still selling, since it's just a massive ads for those.
>>
>>588769
I don't see any reason you would need to start a new account unless your old one was super new and you just want a different initial 4*.
>>
>>588769
Don't worry, I'm keeping it alive.
>>
>>588920
Same. Trying my best to keep it alive.
>>
>>583630
They are Japanese.
They know what their compatriots are going to do.
Because the Japanese researcher is relentless.

>>586870
Some graphics settings are separate between home, battle, and multiplayer, so make sure you have it on for each.

>>588769
While they seem to have reruns all the time, it's difficult to get older outfits. And you should get any changes they made to starter rolls. I think they may have redone rewards for story, but they'll give you those.
So, unless you want to do something silly like reroll one of the newer swimsuits or other outfit, there's probably not a point in restarting.
>>
File: 20210917_030932.jpg (1.06 MB, 3200x4272)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
"...taichou...."

i want to sumata sugumi's thighs...
>>
File: kbykp-542-2_5.jpg (129 KB, 968x775)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
So what's the general opinion on the model kits?
I didn't know whether to post here or on /m/, but they seem pretty nice.
>>
>>589922
koto's kits and figs are pretty high quality in general. early FAGs had some issues but those were resolved with rereleases and in future kits. this kit is also really nice. I only bought because its sugumi but after this I'll probably get sitara too if I run into her. This is probably the first MD I've built iirc.
I wish I would've known about the rerun for this kit because I got scalped for this on amazon. I probably would've missed the preorder window again though.
I wasn't really sure about the color scheme but it's really grown on me. I prefer this type of design where the parts aren't stacked or modular and are more specific as to what they do. The floaty bits are on blue transparent plastic, and I don't know how to feel about that. the included flame parts are also really neat.
the shield is really cool, probably more useful as a stabber than for shielding
the kit has a lot of panel lining opportunities, being well contrasted against the white and yellow.

realize that most of a mecha musume model kit is the mecha, so if you're not in it for mecha you're kinda wasting it but its worth trying at least, even if you aren't going to paint or detail it.
I think there was a fag/md general but I don't know where it went.

I really want sugumi bikini as a kit or fig...
>>
>>588769
it'll probably go out in a couple years unless they do something big to refresh the game
the story could go farther
they could add new main characters
they could change the format of the story or change the gameplay
they could add more SoL and character story
they could make an anime
they could do all of the above in one big marketing push

or it dies
hopefully when it does, its still playable offline
>>
File: shari.png (1.74 MB, 1920x1080)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
Damn, I just threw a 10 roll because I was gonna cap scout tickets.
>>
File: 20210924_103834.jpg (79 KB, 600x450)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Rikabros
>>
>>595762
Who is that?
>>
File: FAB3QALUYAY4oAp.jpg (189 KB, 946x2048)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>596105
Hasami Rika, she works with Moe and they run that Hasami Maintenance agency for Shard Engineers.
They even have a pretty 90s website: https://colopl.co.jp/alicegearaegis/lp/countdown/homepage/
>>
https://youtu.be/h2GbgCh0H9o
New girl pretty cool
>>
>>598355
I got the feeling this is not going to end well for my wallet.
>>
>>598388
Thanks in advance for keeping the alive, anon.
>>
>>598388
Same bro...
>>
There is something wrong with the draw rates. I got Eri, Fumika, Yayoi and Sugumi now but no Rika or Moe.
>>
Never mind, didn't have to swipe for her.
>>
File: 1615261332482.jpg (381 KB, 1080x2220)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>599349
Meanwhile, this guy on Twitter...
>>
>>600355
Lucky bastard.
>>
File: 1633555297441.jpg (326 KB, 750x900)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
so what is this game about? only knew this because of the darius crossover
>>
File: FBdhyx0VIAkQE2v.jpg (1.69 MB, 2150x3035)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>610389
Quick answer: it's a mecha musume shooting game.
Here's an example of some gameplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0QQRRkLfE8&t=77s
>>
File: rika.jpg (144 KB, 808x1080)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
I finally got Rika!!
>>
I hope Nana gets a banner again soon, been saving up for a good gravity character.
Who are you guys waiting on?
>>
>>613394
Yui alt but by now most of the tickets I was saving from the half anniversary are busted.
>>
Happy birthday to my wife Shitara.
>>
>>584888
needs a rerun, yeah. it's the only time she isn't annoying, after all. I'd actually use her if I got her AN.
>>
I was expecting something a bit better for the twin Star Promenades tbqh...
>>
>>588199
The third link doesn't work.
>>
>need shit from multi
>basically nobody plays multi
>they renewed multi because nobody plays multi
>still nobody plays multi
bloody hell, devs. just accept it and make getting these materials elsewhere not an exercise in hating life.
>>
I love Swiss cheese.
>>
>>622812
>basically nobody plays multi
How I took care of that the few times I did need multi-only drops was to log on around the time daily reset happened, and just join the random rooms that do each stage once.
>>
File: mira.png (416 KB, 531x840)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Spooky Halloween Mira! She's always so cute in all outfits.
>>
File: FDU-0qjaIAAErP2.jpg (125 KB, 600x450)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Thoughts? Kind of surprised Shitara isn't on here.
>>
>>636178
I'm pretty certain this is based on the number of fans they start out with when you first get them, not a player ranking.
>>
>>636178
Was there a poll? I think I missed it.
>>
>>636204
I was wondering what it meant by 初期. That makes a lot more sense then.
>>
File: Rise DEF.jpg (3.03 MB, 2222x3951)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
>>
Are they finally going to announce the anime series?
>>
https://twitter.com/colopl_alice/status/1461167279530332167
>>
File: 1369633010652.jpg (212 KB, 984x708)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>651684
Time for spats!
>>
>>407262
I think I'm just imagining things but didn't thing used to have a Steam client?
>>
>>651827
Never was. It doesn't have global server or anything so there's no reason for steam client to exist.
>>
File: SGLuka.png (869 KB, 798x1151)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
One trap wouldn't hurt
>>
File: FEyjsoKaIAADS1A.png (414 KB, 600x450)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
Cute!
>>
Used all 4 of my clothing bags on the new swimsuits and didn't get Tsukasa's.
Any of the current events have bags? Haven't been on top of them in a bit.
>>
I just realized that it has already been 10 years since Steins;Gate aired. I really didn't appreciate it enough back then.
>>
>>407262
SEX SEX SEX OMG SEX I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOM
>>
File: 20211127022648577.png (554 KB, 508x719)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>
File: FF--lgOVgAAwagQ.jpg (97 KB, 600x450)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>613394
Was able to pull her and Aoi too!
>>
I just realized that we will finally have a Comiket event this time again.
>>
Such a goofy winpose.
>>
>new Yayoi
>roll
>4* Touka
of course
>>
>>687562
I feel your pain.
>>
Anyone watch the OVA?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.05 MB, 1920x1080)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>701406
I did, was pretty fun.
Soon?
>>
Should I roll on the Another chara scam gacha? I do want Sitara's Another outfit, but would it be better to just wait for the next PU?
>>
>>708297
If you only want Shitara, it would probably be better to wait for the pick up, but who knows when that will happen.
Would be nice if they did more pickups.
>>
File: 1619111484336.jpg (50 KB, 430x320)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>708297
Scamcha guarantees you one 4*, and has 39 listed. So that should be about 2.5% chance to get who you want. But if you fail, you do get another another.
Base pick up rate is 2% in pick up banners, split up between however many characters are featured. So a bit lower by that count. And also what >>708330 said about having to wait for it to show up.
But if you're spending enough to boost your scout level, you can get pick up chances to be better. Plus more chances that way.
I forget how any of the scout level stuff works, though, since I'm a f2p cheapskate.
>>
>>708330
>>708347
Ok. Guess I'll just wait it out, get enough tickets and jewels for when the chance comes around again.
>>
>>708700
Anniversary is coming in like 3 weeks, wait and spend on Happy Scout if you wanna get her.
>>
>>701406
Where can I find it?
>>
>>714003
You can download it from here >>588199
>>
what is this game even about
>>
File: E8lSYpyUYAQdorJ.jpg (965 KB, 2790x3500)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>720813
Cute mecha musume girls who fight robotic-looking aliens to protect their homes which are located on shards of the moon.
>>
>>720831
What's up all these actress and shit? are they playing a movie?
>>
>>720845
Actress is just the term for the characters in the game who use the mech gear to fight, akin to "operator" or "servant" in other games. I don't recall if there's any reason why "Actress" specifically, probably just because it sounded cool.
>>
File: arrow.png (98 KB, 709x277)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
Does anyone know how to activate this upwards arrow in training mode? I can't do it.
>>
>>721392
Who/what weapon are you using?
I think it only lights up things you can press during melee attacks. Some weapons have things like counter attack stances or blocking by pressing down during a melee attack. I only get the bottom arrow lit up with my usual weapons.
>>
>>721583
The screenshot is with Mari's weapon on max level. After Tab + arrow down , all of the buttons light up.
>>
>>721586
Hmmm, I think that's a bug. Just tried it myself and the Up input is registered as Tap in there - probably because you can use either to do the follow-up attacks.
>>
>>721586
Managed to figure it out.
The Up Arrow is an attack that only happens when you're far from the enemy.
If you're too close, the Tap one happens instead.
>>
>>721618
Nice to know, thanks.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.