[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 12352577.jpg (878 KB, 1200x817)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
Last thread's reaching 600 posts.
SaGa Frontier 1 Remastered Banners released yesterday!
JP gets IRPO (SS Fuse, Doll, Cotton, S Rabbit and A Silence) and Gradius (SS Emelia, Lyza, Roufas, Ren and Annie) banners.
Global gets Orlouge banner (SS Orlouge, Zenon and Golden Lion Princess)
Are ya winnin', son?
>>
Previous thread:
>>365359

RIP School Festival Silver OP idea
>>
we can do it next time, i think the op image is great

also, zenon is wonderful, noble cross hits hard, and in hidden dojo the stun wreck any team.
>>
>>402368
yeah, zenon atm is really nice for me too, also didn't expect to be such a big gap between asellus and jo, but probably we seeing glex emilia in 3 days so, hope she isnt CRAZY
>>
>>402389
oh shit, new banner already?

my gems are not ready
>>
>>402433
>>402389
Iam a pretty big meta slave normally, but I just coulndt resist pulling for Zenon, I really like this character, dont care if hes not top notch meta
>>
File: tenouttaten.png (420 KB, 424x696)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>402335
ten out of ten
had to pity the last two of the ten but no matter
>>
File: file.png (170 KB, 537x870)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>402466
But they're kinda bad
>>
>>402335
That's some nice art
>>402337
It did get used, but two threads were made and the Silver one got axed.
>>
>>402490
>insane stats
>insane passives
>8.5 because of unusable meme skillset
poor roufas...
>>
>>402490
dick over meta anon
dick over meta
>>
Never played a Saga game before but decided to try this one

I rolled, Gustave, Noel, Annie, Rocbouquet and Myriam, is this a good account to go or should I keep retrying?
>>
File: SaGa RS.jpg (800 KB, 720x1560)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>>402861
Forgot pic
>>
>>402861
I'd say rerolling is kind of pointless when they have events every few months where you get like 200 free rolls. Just push through with your mediocre units until then
>>
>>402767
It's kinda funny because Bertrand only got 10.0 only because 10-2-4 VH exists
>>
>>402911
Is that much better than 10-2-1 with 10.0 Albert? I can train 4 people there
>>
File: altema.png (113 KB, 485x746)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>402490
i dunno
i still can see use out of some when they do bring out some really good bossing damage
the only reason why they are rated so low is because their autobattle capabilities are shit in general and that website just groups ratings for auto and manual fights together
that and there is no reason to use dexterity scaled characters because Matriarch exists for longer fights
>>
>>402917
10-2-4 has higher stat caps and is more consistent due to how Albert can still get outsped by an enemy or miss
if a enemy outspeeds albert and kills one of your characters you are corpse dragging, you are SOL for a while
https://twitter.com/KokiIKKO/status/1380426143690465280
>>
File: file.png (456 KB, 1112x713)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
Anyone else getting a lot of connection errors? It's never happened before
>>
>>402918
Numbers in testing are out for Emelia and Lyza:
https://romasagatool.com/blog/archives/9832/2
https://romasagatool.com/blog/archives/9871/2

tl;dr: Emelia and Lyza outnukes almost everyone in Strike T1/T2. Emelia only gets beaten by Summer Ellen's Skill 3 and RS3 Thomas's multi-hit.
>>
>>402861
>>402862
All of those styles are very mediocre. If I were you I'd reroll/roll on the SaGa prefecture banner (the one with Asellus, Rocbouquet, Taria and T260G) as it's limited time, ending soon and all of the styles there are either pretty decent or amazing in the case of Rocbouquet. You can stick with what you got if you hate rerolling, as like the other anon said this game is pretty generous with rolls so it won't be long until you have some good limited styles (the 1.5Y styles are coming late April or early May and all are pretty amazing), it's up to you.
>>
Is the welfare SS Mesarthim from the event better than her Spring Festival style that came to global on Fuse's banner?
>>
>>403004
No, the limited one is better because she has a party heal for 2LP. That party heal comes really nice for some auto raid fights (Saruin or Kami).
>>
>>403006
I have both styles, I'm moreso asking because idk which one is better to use, her event welfare with aoe heal inherited, or her limited one with one of the welfare's spells inherited.
Glad to hear she's useful in those fights, I've heard both those bosses are hard. Training her up now with x3 stats in Orlouge's event.
>>
>>402982
Ok, I will wait a few more weeks to start then.
>>
>>403007
use welfare one. she can now deal some dmg and still able to wake your whole team up when needed
>>
>>403016
Thanks
>>
>>403009
This is one of those games where it's usually best to start as soon as you can regardless of your start, as most of the jewels we get are from them near constantly giving them away rather than from running recurring content (like how they're giving out a bunch right now to celebrate SF Remaster releasing). There's still a banner or two to go before those upcoming god tier styles come out so if you started now, you might be able to get enough to straight up pity/spark on one of them by the time they arrive. All comes down to your patience for rerolling I suppose.
>>
>>403161
even then, having one 10.0 character isnt going to carry you easily as other gachas would let you
>>
Misra's AOE heal is so good for sustain during bosses, considering there's barely any AOE heals in the game. Dunno why he wasn't considered a 10/10 must roll. Glad I got him.
>>
>>403280
i regret missing him my slash isnt great either but only started recently so i was concerned i wouldnt save enough for future stuff
>>
>>403294
You'll be fine because there's like a million good slash styles
>>
>>403299
Alongside party heal options later too.
>>
I CANT KEEP UP WITH THE EVENTS!
The caves just opened up and I'm still trying to get all my guys to 80+ main stats in conquest!
There's also a tower and fake tower event thing I have yet to touch. Also 1/2 stam story quests!
>>
File: remember.jpg (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>403450
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/saga_ichikawa/status/1383760803069796355
Gen confirmed part 2?
>>
>>403724
So it's the akatsuki staff that is responsible for blatant favoritism.
>>
what should i get with 15k coins if i rolled all the units in the rocbouquet banner? i was gonna get asellius but she showed up on the 15th one...
>>
>>403779
You should save those for mommy instead of splurging it when we're in the middle of a festival that gives you free tickets.
>>
>>403779
Buy Roc or Asellus pieces.
>>403450
I feel you, global has a breakneck pace like nothing I've seen in other games. I've abandoned conquest and today I will be focusing my grind on the gear stone mines. Ignore story unless you haven't unlocked all expeditions yet. The Silver Emperor's tower is permanent content with a permanent exchange; the only time-limited part were its missions which ended yesterday but don't worry about them at all; the only reward for them were Silver Emperor pieces and you can grind those from the tower at your leisure (not that you need them, that style is pretty useless).
The holy stone mines are open for 7 days, the Orlouge event (fake tower) lasts for two weeks, so my advice is do holy stone mines now and finish Orlouge's event during its second week after the mines close. Reminder that the Orlouge event has 3x currency drops for the first three runs of three specific stages on each difficulty every day. What I'm doing is doing those triple drop daily runs each day, then grinding the holy stone mines. Hang in there, we're all gonna make it.

tl;dr grind holy stones
>>
>>403781
mommy?
>>
>>403450
im grinding shitters till the last second of conquest
>>
>>403784
>Breakneck pace
Honestly seen worse. Ever seen 2 years ever go through in a span of 6 months? I have in some Korean gacha localizations.
>>
>>403794
Was that when AL made that KR version that bombed? It's still pretty darn fast here in SaGa land, we're about to hit 1.5 year anniversary content when global's still months away from its first anniversary.
>>
Is this UDX Gustave worth it?
>>
>see that stage style roc got in jp
>missed out on it because I was being a retard
FUCK
>>
>>403841
That's one of them.
I can't say I am happy with the rush with UDx's, but I am happy we didn't take a year just to have JP's year 1.
If we copied JP exactly including their awful release daily/weekly on day 1 release, the game would be doing much worse.
>>
>>403886
Yes and no.
Worth it if you are going for the other UDx Gustave in the JP event.
No if you don't care about Gustave.
>>
>>403786
matriarch, the buff lady
>>
So they're squeezing in Gustave's banner all the same in GL, nice, I thought they'd skip it and go directly into 1.5 given how Orlouge's banner went up early.
>>
>>403914
feelsbadman
>>
File: 1549167196038.jpg (71 KB, 851x1024)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>33k in and still no bertland
>will probably have to give him another 45k for his rerun later
i dont feel pain anymore
>>
>>404728
You know how to ease the pain, anon.
Bert demands your wallet.
>>
Gonna miss having the Saga Prefecture collab around each week when I watch Zombie Land Saga. The synergy between those things made for a great experience, looking up and finding all the places the characters in the show visit on the map in RSRS and reading up about them. Really wish we could have a collab, this game already has undead and performer/bard characters and no show has more to do with showcasing Saga than that one. Cygames and Square Enix joining hands doesn't feel too likely though.
>>
File: stahp.png (120 KB, 346x250)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
conq grind is over bros time for some new stuff
>>
>>404838
Into the mines with you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWz0qVvBZ0
>>
File: end-of-conquest.png (1013 KB, 684x1042)
1013 KB
1013 KB PNG
Conquest is over...
>>
>>404880
>tfw only two characters with 1000 hp, Undine and now Asellus (and that's only from hidden hp bonus)
I feel so casual, at least I've been able to clear everything except that damn eel boss. Almost had him today, would've won if Rouge wasn't berserked and couldn't get RNG to align properly a second time.
>>
>>404883
It's only 30 xtals anyway
>>
>>404880
naisu
>>
i just started recently. is there a progression guide anywhere? like how much story/hp should i have before tackling events? i currently beat ch5, im close to 300 on my most played chars. also when does very hard story unlock?
>>
>Game update
New Gustave banner announcement
THE REIGN OF STEEL!
>>404880
Wow! Very nice. I have 0 units over 1k. 18 in 900s. I guess I'm a casual.
>>
>>405070
Here's a good general guide.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1r28Rq8xoGxAo_yrt_CL8n434Gdy0uWMVGt8idDabo60/edit#slide=id.gcbb6ee2ca0_5_6

Progression is go as far as possible in story to unlock expeditions > spam expeditions > try to go farther in story to unlock the next expedition/feature.
>>
>>405092
yeah this is what i was looking for thanks.
>>
I wanna try this out, is a good banner coming soon for rerolling?
>>
>>405136
GBL: Can't say. Conquest just ended.
JP: Bertrand banner
>>
Currently there is a problem where people cannot go into the quest menu or open the mission menu.
Do not reset data if you can get into quests but cannot get into missions because you will be locked out also.
>>
>>405188
Oh yeah, this is Japan only. Forgot to mention.
>>
Can I enjoy this game if I never played a SaGa game before? I heard it's pretty f2p friendly
>>
>>405323
You'll miss on most of the subtext and references, which make most of the game, but yeah sure, it's very f2p friendly.
It might even get you interested in the games.
>>
>>405323
Yes because I skip the story anyway
>>
Christ my luck with gear stones is atrocious. Have oodles of weapon stones. Have six abate all armor stones. The only singular abate all gear stone I have is from last run and that's not even from the normal mines; I did the thing people said you're not supposed to do and spent thousands of pickaxes on the stones spree instead of the shard spree, and eventually got 1 abate all. Been grinding this latest rerun of it and got plenty of stones, but still no abate all. Good luck bros, I hope it's going better for you guys.
>>
>8.5 therese
OH NO NO NO
>>
File: 1553100636874.png (498 KB, 593x399)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>405596
It's clearly a conspiracy by some Claudiafag at Akatsuki
>>
File: file.png (1.15 MB, 1035x741)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>405523
Just farm some more. I think I have 30 Abate Alls from last time
>>
>three pulls on Gustave's new banner
>Nothing
my arabian milkers...
>>
File: new qts.jpg (1.2 MB, 2160x1920)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Looks like it's my lucky night boys, after a horrible Tuesday this was most welcome. My single free daily draw got me Primiera and I had no idea she was an axe girl! I love axe girls! Please tell me she gets better in the future, because this style's not looking too hot besides the picture.
Traded in my spiral tickets and finally got Andromache. Never knew who they were as all I had was the name to work off of, looks like she's one of the female mercenaries from Minstrel Song? I doubt she'll ever get any love but this is my favorite spear user design in the whole game so far.
>>
>>405702
That's Andromake from RS2, the postergirl for Female Mercenaries, she's basically Hector's sister.
>>
>>405707
Awesome, thanks. Didn't realize the generics were from RS2, I really gotta play the trilogy if I can ever finish up these SaGa DS remakes.
>>
How's this banner
>>
>>405723
Not bad but not good when Japan 1.5Y Anniversary is around the corner.
Best to wait for Gustave rerun if you are looking to use him and do not have any Ultra Deluxe styles.
>>
>>405192
https://twitter.com/romasaga_rs/status/1384678944033492993
Hoh, they finally admit that this is an issue.
Compensation it is.
>>
>>405810
My game has been broken for 12 hours. I shouldn't have accessed missions out of curiosity
>>
Is this new Gustave good or should I just hold for Matriarch?
>>
>>405863
depends
>the "dont care, yolo"
top 3 slashers in the game for a long while and can do everything as a solid attacker. turn 1 aoe, turn 1 medium nuke with double cut or huge nuke with double crash
>the "but muh future"
skill 1 is filler trash
skill 2 is situational to inherit
skill 3 is free to get from his s style. same bp same power after 1 upgrade
>the "am i gonna get a lot of bang for my buck"
2 plat styles on that banner are garbage
>>
>>405813
One workday later and no update.
>>
>>405980
Finally fixed
>>
>>405887
nice, thanks.
>>
how the hell do i awaken or upgrade skills. It always shows insuffiecent and now what I need to farm
>>
>>406279
tl;dr: First unlock skill.
Books: Robin Cup, Events.
Colored Dust: Story (Hard)
Colored Shards: Story (Very Hard)
Colored Crystals: Events mostly
Spend aurum, books and dust/shard/crystals.
>>
>>406279
If you mean Amplification.
tl;dr: Get skill to rank 31.
Get a scroll that relates to the skill from the exchange shop (uses light bulbs).
Use scroll to amplify skill. Takes 30 rank so get ready to grind it back up again.
>>
>>405793
>Best to wait for Gustave rerun if you are looking to use him and do not have any Ultra Deluxe styles.
They rerun UDX styles? Good to know because I want this Gustave style but it comes at a terrible time for me. There are 13 limited styles coming in the near future that I really want to get, so I'll sadly pass on Gus for now and hope he comes back later. Buckethill should still be serviceable, right? If nip madlads can make free styles work, he should be fine.
>>
>>406324
In Japan they rerun UDx banners by making a discounted banner of with paid jewels and normal banner during a festival.
They usually rerun 2 UDx's per, but most people are thinking they will start increasing it to 3-4 UDx's per rerun banner.
>>
>>406329
Cool, sounds good
>>
Is there some Romancing Saga Minstrel Song news? There was something on the banner
>>
>>406513
Not really iirc
>>
I'm so glad Wyvern is weak to slash. For the first time ever, I can actually auto grind stage 20 of a boss event!
>>
>>406580
The reason why slashers are meta is because most things are weak to slash to begin with
>>
>>406581
Slash is the complete opposite, though.
It has the least amount of resistant (Underwater and Snakes) and weak enemies (Humans and Spirits) in total.
>>
>Play Re;Universe
>It is fun
>Play SaGa Frontier 1 Remastered
>It is actually fun

Fuck, you got me. Frontier 2 Remastered when?
>>
"cut" content
>>
>>407182
That is one sexy Bune sprite.
On an unrelated note, I wish they'd stop running multiple grind events simultaneously. I was looking forward to grinding out the Wyvern shop after gear stones went away but it's being immediately replaced with a week of weapon/armor stone mines, eclipsing the entire Wyvern event period. Guess I'll have to split my time in half every day.
>>
>tfw got too burnt out capping my 5 squads stats I didnt get to work on rei and jo
>missed out on the final few conquest days
Atleast I can back to the grind now that I took a break
>>
>no x3 pots refill
game is unplayable now helloooooooo???
>>
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/detail/910050?return_to=/info
Compensation.
500 for people who were able to play
a shitton of stuff and 440 jewels with it for people who weren't.
pretty fair for a day of no progress.
>>
https://twitter.com/romasaga_rs/status/1385428463197343747
SaGa Frontier 1 Remastered Part 3 confirmed for JP.
One more banner it is, then.
>>
>>407789
thats how the devs prefer
>>
File: ep15.jpg (85 KB, 1200x675)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>407789
Thats when the true game starts
>>
File: 1516059946140.jpg (70 KB, 960x729)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>408141
then bring back old concepts ffs
>no more 15+ x3 chars picked randomly for every event map
>no more multiple kind of weapons x3 for an entire month
now its gone along with x3 pots, how the fuck can i grind event maps if i dont roll latest banners just to let them carry themselves with the latest powercreeps? clear the map 100 times for 1 hp up is fucking bullshit in 2021
>>
>>407868
500 jewels kinda stingy for the game being unavailable for 16 hours
Other games would toss 10 or 20 rolls
>>
>>408188
if you meant 10 or 20 multis, you crazy
though 3000 jewels would have been really nice
>>
Countdown time guys, what will it be?
>>
>>408354
I remember JPbros talking about this but now I can't remember what it's for. I'm guessing either 1.5Y banners and event since it's due next I believe, or GLEX. The newly announced date for the next global livestream is the 28th I believe, so just in time for the end of the countdown.
>>
Looking around, the countdown thing was used for JP's 2nd anniversary. So that pretty much guarantees it's for the 1.5Y anniversary stuff coming to global. Holy Mommy soon brothers!
>>
>>408599
Most likely Japan 1.5Y Anniversary.
>>
File: 1591344811534.png (1.14 MB, 4834x4552)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>TWO (actually three) caves on at the same time
>1.5 is coming in four days
What the fuck are they thinking
>>
>>409011
>not completing your stones already
bro...
>>
File: 60369997_p0.jpg (410 KB, 800x1122)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Golden Week can't come fast enough.

Seems like we are doing better then every other Square Enix gacha as of now for April. Let's see if it stays that way during Golden Week too.
>>
>>409167
what can we await to happen for golden week?
>>
>>409103
It's not the stones, it's the shops.
>>
>>409011
Yeah, there's no way I can clear the Wyvern shop and all three stone shops. This is nuts, I'm feeling kinda paralyzed with indecision over here. Guess today will be gear stones with a little bit of Wyvern
>>405625
>Just farm some more.
Fug, last day of gear stones is hear and I still haven't gotten a single abate all.
>>
>>409670
*here
I broke down and decided to spend a few thousand pickaxes on the stone spree and got four abate all stones to drop, one of them starting off at rank 7. Should've done that in the first place, that brought from 1 to 5.
>>
>>410030
Yeah you definitely need to spend pickaxes on the boxes to get enough stones. And you can start by leveling them to 7-8 first
>>
>>409670
>spend 42 Golden Pickaxes
>spend 40000 pickaxes
>no 4th -AGI yellow stone

hahaha oh fug
>>
File: sBwOctodUA.jpg (200 KB, 760x1352)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
went okay for my first one i could grind
>>
>>411095
Amazing, congrats! Looks like you're all set to pity both 1.5Y banners too, well done bro. I hope it doesn't come to that, for you or for me. Countdown's hit 2.
>>
I'm ready anons. Full F2P saving from a long time ago.
>>
>>411770
Impressive! I'm at 120k, I wish I had what you had so I'd be safe for FFL banners afterward. The way things are looking, I may need to pick between Summer Ellen and Summer Silver, quite the Sophie's Choice.
>>
>500,000 flynn medals for one skill amplification badge
This is just silly
>>
>>411770
fat stacks
>>
File: SOON.jpg (1015 KB, 2160x1920)
1015 KB
1015 KB JPG
Not long now bros!
Got the recent Neidhart from some SF Remastered tickets, is he any good? Pierce is forever my weakest element.
>>
>>412788
jpbro here
Most of the time they are either a fucking pain to grind or so easy to grind but you barely find a use for them. sitting on 78 rn.
>>
>>412969
>is he any good?
meh, I'd argue his UDX variant is better and even there he's an obsolete piercer on both styles, Hannibal mogs him on ST nuknig, Cody mogs him on AoE pierce, he still has awkward loops just like his UDX variant but at least UDX Neidhart 1 has a decent ST nuke, this one doesn't even have that.
You'll have to wait for RS1 UDX Neidhart, that one's actually good but it will take a while.
Good for his MS skin though.
>>
>>412981
yea theres too much stuff going on will definitely skip that shit
>>
Today is the day I want emilia!
>>
https://twitter.com/romasaga_rs/status/1386970108120104960
>Matriarch again
fuck not this again
part 2 better not be another Ferdinand and Paulus i swear to Elore
>>
File: PRÖÖÖÖÖH.gif (800 KB, 1372x1024)
800 KB
800 KB GIF
>>413956
>Zo and Mommy banner
Oh she likes dem big blue trunks alright
>>
>>412982
Then on the bench he will remain, thanks for the info. I agree, it is a pretty cool skin.
>>
Is this game a good start for someone who never played any SaGa game?
>>
>>413978
The fanservice and most of the writing will be lost on you, but sure it's heavily diluted SaGa for the average joe, chances are you'll want to play the actual games too thanks to this which is why they localized it in the first place.
It's also a very F2P friendly game, but you'll still need to invest some time on it.
>>
>>413978
Yes, I've never played one and I skip gacha story anyway.
>>
>>413956
lmao nice alkaiser tease
>>
File: troYP0JBIg.jpg (193 KB, 771x1372)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>412969
i had a bunch of summons from finishing up wyvern
too bad ive got no inheritance for her guess those are some event units
>>
File: 1586529440307_1.png (734 KB, 720x540)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>>414157
hopefully the next banner is Sharl and Muse because its Ludwig
silver hand finally gets the passive it deserves
>>
>>414193
Yeah, she has a good limited style from last fall. I think it was an award style? That plat version is still decent if you have no other good spear users.
>>
>>414209
>Sharl gets uncucked
Unlikely, Wagnas is already covering the Fire/Pierce niche for spear users and they won't challenge Polka's hybrid niche either.
He might actually be useable though which wouldn't be bad.
>>
>Coming Soon
OH COME THE FUCK ON! This bastard's are waiting til tomorrow's livestream for Matriarch's global reveal I guess.
>>
>Coming Soon
Don't put a countdown if you aren't gonna release anything after
>>
File: Ewm4ndhWgAMrWoL.jpg (2.33 MB, 2731x4096)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
she's not in yet
>>
>>414363
>>414378
Man I was expecting something revealed today, I guess it's because it's midnight in whatever the fuck they base their timezone.
>>
>>414414
It's like 6:40 pm where global has their headquarters.
>>
>>413956
please be trash, all of you
bert drained me dry. i still need 900 more jewels to pity him
>>
File: 1484081457659.gif (2.24 MB, 695x392)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
>>414609
>skipped Bert because knew he is overhyped garbage
based
>>
File: 60369997.jpg (226 KB, 800x649)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
RIP Alkaizer

Oh well, here's hoping he gets a style later on. Thankfully Golden Week being Matriarch means we won't see her at all in 2.5Y Anniversary.
>>
http://gameinn.jp/sagars/246871/
Matriarch buffs Dex, Will, Love and Charm
10BP +1BP to party. (RIP >>414609 )
Thorpe is 6BP party STR buff or 5BP self STR buff and STR debuff like Butcher
Vassault is a turn 1 Howling Storm style
Rukh has a 8BP charge move AoE that leads into a SSS-Power nuke
>>
>>414813
only rukh is 8.5, the rest are at least 9.0
they seriously need to stop pushing that count down skill meme, its killing a lot of potentials on new chars
mixing tension up with more passives, always a good move
fuck my ass
>>
>not a single free jewel for golden week log in
this is the end...
*wheezes*
>>
Bros.. My stash..
>>
File: bruh.jpg (52 KB, 737x719)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>415147
>On 47K
>Only got new Annie and Roufas
>>
File: file.png (363 KB, 1025x317)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>415147
Just pull out your wallet
>>
Fuck me. If they release IRPO banner on part 2 i'm gonna be fucking mad
>>
File: 1600294367686.gif (305 KB, 184x219)
305 KB
305 KB GIF
>>415157
>Paying for gacha
>>
>>415157
>>415161
I mean I'm going to. These types of bundles were made for retards like me. Surprisingly there are enough of us to keep this game well out of EOS range.
Thanks Taiwanese retard compatriots who are also like me
>>
>>415161
I spend so much time on this game that I might as well put in some money
>>
If i only have enough gems to do 1 pity, which banner should pull on? It has to be the Emelia one right? Or should i just wait for Matriarch / Jo
>>
File: file.png (41 KB, 972x133)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
This is a pretty good way to spend Google Play points
>>
File: 1445840807617.jpg (112 KB, 500x360)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>415168
stop saving for matriarch, she wont come out
>>
These new banner are insane.
ALSO A NEW RED??
My gems are not safe!
>>
Wish conquest was still on so I could grind these new styles easy. Spent half of my stash on the new banners but it was worth it.
>>
>>415189
Battle with Joker has +4 stat growth for the featured styles so it's going to be easy to grind them.
>>
>>415187
Had to pity Red and I managed to get all 5 from the other banner. Down to 53k gems. Jo just got cut from the team unless I get super lucky on her banner (I wont).
>>
what do you think of the new styles?
>>
>>415221
Bold move to release them in GL now, but it makes sense since they're overall just okay in JP, while in GL they're easily top class in the current environment.
I'm angry they messed up my plan big time though, I was getting ready for mommy and summer Silver but this new festival threw a big wrench in my gears, I expected a GLEX Emilia to be sneaked into some other banner, not this.
>>
>>415229
I was expecting GLEX Emilia right now. Now it's GLEX Red with GLEX Emilia pushed back for the foreseeable future. She may yet still release, however.

And then there's the big ass elephant in the room like not breaking your bank because Matriarch's banner has two must pulls in a period of 3 days
>>
am i wrong but roufas follows his ss with an sssss skill? WTF this sounds so fun
>>
>>415268
Correct. The paralysis can be cleansed and if you let it rock instead he'll just do that attack constantly forever.
Annie is a survival specialist
Ren is useful in the few places (blunt, the answer is blunt) where he'll eat shit.
Emelia's second skill is the hardest hitting skill among all her styles and will be used forever.
>>
>>415270
what about lyza? sky twister was a favorite of mine in SF, she seems a solid addition to the roster
>>
>>415274
Liza is great ST blunt nuking, but it seems GLEX Red is actually a bit better than her with his third skill.
Overall, the must have in this banner is Roufas because Gun and Blade at this point in GL is fucking insane.
Emilia's a close second since like Anon said, her second tech is the strongest tech she'll get unless GLEX Emilia somehow one ups her.
Red and Liza are the next best pulls because they have really high blunt nuking potential.
Ren is a good alternative to Julian if you need a cover tank while Annie is a slightly better Pref Asellus, absolutely fantastic banner all around, not a single bad style, but Roufas is the big prize this time if you don't want to spend, if you get him in 3 pulls or so just save up for 1.5.
>>
>>415285
will gladly spend jewels on sf1 styles hehe, got all of them with some gems for the 1.5Y event. lets hope they give some more gems in the near future. but if i have to pay some bits for a game ii enjoy its no big deal.

thank you for your sage advice gentle anon
>>
File: Wacky Woohoo Pizzaman.png (1.04 MB, 909x1077)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>Gun and Blade combo hitting Joker 19 for 80K already
>On a mid range Pizzaman at level 42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTSAZAHiOa8
>>
>>415307
its awesome, isnt?
>>
>>415310
It's hardly legal to be this based.
>>
this banner brings so much to the table, i think it would be a mistake skipping it.
>>
>>415348
It's a massive mistake to skip it, especially with Blouge and Fuse's reprint on Red's banner on top of the fantastic Emilia banner.
If they pull the IRPO gang on the second part like in JP I'm going bankrupt.
>>
my Roufos just legit hit for 80k damage, this is insane
>>
>>415367
dont go bankrupt wtout me
>>
File: 1580160143994.jpg (42 KB, 606x680)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>415375
The pizzaman is too strong
>>
>>415381
and he is just level 41 mind you, he gonna get insane once he hits 50, and he will for sure today trust me bro
>>
>>415317
>>415381
>>415389
>>415307

based and pizza pilled

how come the best slash damage, comes form a blunt style?
>>
>>415395
This is a current JP style we're talking about, the meta there is completely different from GL, which is why Roufas is currently breaking GL bosses singlehandedly, once Ferdinand comes out he will still be the better slasher, but having Roufas in current GL is like having a chainsaw in the bronze age, and the other new styles are the same, Gradius banner Annie was passable in JP but in current GL she's a top tier, hell Liza is rocking a SSSS skill almost two years before SSSS skills were introduced in JP, this should help you put things in perspective a bit, the power creep in this banner is very real.
Wonder if they're going to buff people in the upcoming summer and 30th festival banners at this point.
>>
>got woke ultra instinct blue in 2 pulls
>still have like 140k gems
Should I go for woke rouge and the others or hold back? Only dark mages I have are roc and Judy
>still no meiling from the tickets
Goddamnit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay-q2L7kX5g
WTF is this powercreep?
>>
>>415424
go for the rougfas banner, its one of the most value per gem in global i think
>>
>>415424
If you have prefecture roc, Rouge isn't vital, but he's still good to have, Judy's not cutting it anymore on current GL.
If you don't have prefecture roc, absolutely get Rouge.
>>
>>415445
Yeah, I nabbed preferc roc already. Pretty much at impasse in terms of just continuing to save or see if theres anyone on these banners too look into. Roufas and red are tempting but ehhh
>>
>>415428
you misspelled funcreep
>>
>>415428
what is the best way to quickly train an unit? it seems he has the sss skill at a good level.
>>
>>415463
brother...pay to win....crystals...
>>
>>415428
roufas is disgusting jfc
>>
>>415463
The joker event going right now can probably be safely auto'd with slaves for 18 with the SF1 squad. Get in there
>>
Holy fucking shit I just updated and isn't this the batch of new styles JP just got?!!! And a new GLEX that isn't Emelia? Dammit, Red looks like a trap because I already got Blue, Rouge AND I had to pity Fuse on his debut. But my blunt isn't too hot and Alkaiser is based as fuck. I'm going all in for Emelia and the other styles.
>>
>>415531
It's not that expensive of a pity. That Red style is pretty "okay"
Good enough to last into the future
>>
I feel Gustave should have gotten buffs if they were going to bring the SF1 crew forward.
>>
>>415542
I don't think they knew they were going to bring the SF1 crew forward until they brought the SF1 crew forward.
>>
>>415544
A wild crazy ride. The end of the reign of Steel.
F
>>
>>415551
There's always the last style. But I held off on rolling for him specifically because of the still AWOL matriarch banner
Which has a Monika that I'll be going for in that area.

Anyhow there's always the last Gustave that'll hit. Plus the inevitable one that'll happen when SF2 remaster launches
>>
File: 72954925_p7.jpg (318 KB, 816x579)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>415551
Steel is old and busted
The kingdom of pizza starts today
>>
>>415375
>>415381
>>415389

in the meantime I comfortably broke the 100k barrier, still not 50 mind you
>>
Either of the two fest banners worth going in on instead of jo or matriarch? I only have 83k atm. They all dont look that good except for lyza but im not a big brained unit analyzer.
>>
>>415599
Roufas is extremely obscene in terms of power for where he is in release. Emelia's banner is extremely good for him alone.

Red is the best red style we're ever going to get and can charge his OD entirely with one skill use.
YMMV but they're both going to see a lot of use. The current emelia has her strongest skill period and it's relatively low cost.
Lyza is a competent blunt damage dealer. Annie is just a prefec Asellus who can survive better in many fights.
Ren has a less chance of cover than Julian (35% instead of I think 50% for Julian) but gets damage reduction on his covers, heals every turn, and is resistant to Blunt damage which is the only damage type you'd take him in over Julian in most cases.
>>
Stream in 10 minutes from now?
>>
>>415611
Should be. I actually forgot. Thanks for the reminder
>>
7 minutes until stream.

Wonder what will announce
>>
>>415617
Please just put a timeframe on matriarch
I want to SPEND
>>
>>415618
It appears that the Taiwan stream didn't mentioned matriarch. Depending on the next banner maybe will pursue red
>>
>>415599
Quick rundown:
>Roufas
++Most powerful physical oriented nuker in the game by far and will keep being like that for some time unless they pull more powercreep shenanigans
++Slash+Blunt attacker with guns means extreme versatility, you can stick him wherever and he'll perform well
>Emilia
+Strongest Emilia style until GLEX hits I guess
+Her second skill hits really fucking hard and is a crucial skill for her skillset, will probably be needed for her GLEX style
-Kind of overshadowed by Roufas but still a solid choice
>Liza
+SSSS ST nuke
+Bullshit high blunt potential for martial artist
-Better on manual than auto, absolute beast on manual
-GLEX Red is better than her on auto
>Annie
+Basically a tankier Pref Asellus
-Basically a tankier Pref Asellus
>Ren
+Cover tank like Julian, slightly worse than him but still very good
-Cover tank, which means not a lot of firepower, Julian is also still a bit better at tanking most things
>GLEX Red
+Strongest Red/Alkaiser style on the horizon and will probably keep being so for a long time
+Blunt AoE oriented set means he's a good alternative to Coppelia even though he doesn't hit quite as hard
+Indirect kit, means he won't trigger counters, he's basically a gun user with gloves
+Skill 3 also makes him decent at ST damage
-Coppelia still keeps the Fast Blunt AoE niche to herself, GLEX Red is strong but still not quite the same as Coppelia in terms of functionality for farming
>>
>>415539
Okay, decided to go all in. Might as well try to squeeze all my questions and stuff into one big post.
Went for the step up on Emelia's banner, got Roufas on the first pull and Emelia on the second. Had to go all the way to pity, getting another Roufas, 2 more Emelia and FIVE bloody Lyza along the way. Hit 15,000 summon medals and didn't have Ren or Annie so painfully I went beyond pity for the first time. Luckily Annie came in 2 more pulls, so I bought Ren with the medals.
Red went way, way better. Nothing on the first pull. Fuse on the second pull, just to spite me having to pity him in December forcing me to skip Christmas Cordy. But the third pull had double Reds, so we all good. All in all, it cost me a bit over 50k jewels and still have 73k. Undine is safe, Matriarch will be a gamble if we don't get 17k more soon.

Roufas seems meta-breaking, so he'd be a good use of my gold pieces to get him uncapped to 50, right? I hoard these things like crazy, I've never actually used any and was saving them all for the OG SaGa characters, Matriarch, Undine and Jo.

Feeling pretty overwhelmed with the amount of shops open right now. I've cleared almost nothing of the shared weapon/armor stone shop, about half of the Wyvern shop and now there's the Joker event which would be perfect for grinding up my new styles. Plus I have to somehow make time to farm tons and tons of skill awakening mats from main story to reduce the BP cost of a zillion skills on these six new styles. What should I focus on first?
>>
>>415625
You can level the saga crew in Joker. They get 4x to the stats. If you don't already have the awakening mats take care of that first. Your crew are going to quickly be replacing you as your main source of damage

Up Roufas to 50. He has extreme staying power. Work on awakening his skills first. Dump your dojo materials into him and say hello to a permanent fixture to most of your teams.
>>
>>415270
>Emelia's second skill is the hardest hitting skill among all her styles and will be used forever.
Does that include her skill three Sweet Trap on her GLEX buffed wedding style?
>>
>>415624
>>415603
So pity the fuck out of roufas?
>>
>>415637
Yes
Using the information from the fantastic
https://romasagatool.com/blog/archives/9832
That BP 7 skill has a total power of 68
Sweet trap is 63 and costs 11 BP.
>>
>>415640
Yes. if ever there was a style to get, it's Roufas. Global might not be using the countdown meme so characters that previously had it (like Roufas) are unstoppable killing machines without it.
>>
>>415647
welp, got the whole banner in 9k so. Ty anon
>>
>>415657
I'm hoping to get that luck. I'm about to absolutely annihilate my stash tonight.
>>
I'm going for pizza man, wish me luck bros
>>
>>415635
Thanks, gonna uncap Roufas to 50 now and start farming the mats to fully awaken all his skills.
>>415641
Amazing, she's one of my most used characters so this is great!
>>415657
>9k
That's incredible, congratulations! I hope I can sweep a banner before pity some day.
>>
File: 1536879362950.png (35 KB, 301x267)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>415658
ganbatte
>>
File: 1598283788938.png (535 KB, 640x640)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>>415659
Good luck bro!
>>
>>415659
Good luck, anon!
>>
>>415668
He's rockin' that Sephiroth hair, nice bangs pizza dude.
>>
>>415666
>>415667
>managed to get him in 2 rolls
>around 135k left
Since I have both him and blue now I dont have to bother with these banners anymore. Just have jo and mama left
>>
>>415625
Man I want that red but have no gems
>>
>>415680
My hope is to sweep the saga 2 banner and get red
Unfortunately for me. Though I have 110k right now before rolling for this sweep. I WILL get Jo, Mati, and Monika
>>
Were we even supposed to be getting this banner with pizza pizzaman this soon?
>>
>>415689
It just came out in JP so nope, this is wild.
>>415680
Congrats bro, well done!
>>
>>415689
No. That banner JUST released in JP. Not only did they bring it early, they buffed Roufas.
>>
>>415696
The fuck? Wew
>inb4 they bring stage play roc over too
Ngl I kinda hope they do
>>
>>415707
They probably pulled this stunt for the release of SaGa Frontier Remastered in the first place, I doubt we'll get another powercreep like this anytime soon, and this powercreep also means buffs are even more likely from now on, I expect the classic SaGa reps on the 30th festival to get something at this point because Roufas is singlehandedly dominating the game.
>>
>>415714
> I expect the classic SaGa reps on the 30th festival to get something at this point
>my favorite styles might get buffs
>but now I don't have jewels for them
Fug
>>
>>415714
I just saw that one video someone posted

Goddamn
>>
>halved my stash from 126k to 62k
Holy hell that burns
I'll get over it.
That's enough for 1 pity on the next banner I want
>>
Are there any version difference for Saga Frontier Remastered?
>>
>>415750
none whatsoever
>>
>>415754
Awesome, thanks. Gonna go pick it up, the mobage did its job.
>>
>>415756
Was the pizzaman hype that strong?
Might as well use Emilia for your first playthrough since you're at it.
>>
Stream starting right now!
>>
>>415762
Probably, yeah. I've liked her since her first RSRS event with Dream Eater. She was also the only time I've gotten lucky with the gacha, got her wedding style on my first pull.
>>
>>415774
Hope you enjoy the game then, remember to save often and in separate files.
>>
Well done Masanori Ichikawa, you've actually successfully baited me into buying quartz for Emelia, Red, and Pizzaman. Here's hoping I'll have enough for Jo, the Matriarch, and Undine when they come out
>>
Enjoy the gems and the gold pieces, may your roufas reach 50 today.

Btw any interesting news in the stream?
>>
>>415776
Thanks, will do!
>>415781
>quartz
Good luck!
>>
>>415810
SS M Black coming next week in an event where you battle him for his pieces. Two mystery style silhouettes. First one is a returning event, looks like it's S Ren's Dream Eater event getting a rerun and the second silhouette is a new event, looks like the Lion Princess style global skipped is coming. Hopefully this means a bit of time for jewels to recover!
>>
>>415823
Whoops, meant to say gems. Either way looks like I was punished by being forced to pity both the pizzaman and Red. At least I have enough gems left for one more pity.
>>
>>415866
Scratch the second part, I got trolled and got Red on the very last roll that would get me enough currency to pity.
>>
>>415873
Wew, at least you got what you wanted though. Enjoy easy life on Pizza Street
>>
File: oh no.jpg (147 KB, 598x954)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>got rouf at 7k towards pity
i think i have to go back in for the booba but ill wait it out
>>
>>415841
Thank you my friend. Seeing that maybe we get a while to breath don't know if I should pull for red, he seems strong
>>
spent 70 bucks. got ren annie roufas GLEX red blue rogue fuse. man this hurts, fucking nip kikes pulling this shit right before matriarch/jo
>>
>>415933
I mean. We don't know exactly WHEN matriarch/jo is.
>>
>>415948
cant be that much longer right?
>>
>>415951
That's what we were saying three banners ago
yet here we are
>>
>>415933
At least they make it pretty cost effective to spend money. For $35 you get 50 rolls (one time only) which is some of the cheapest in gacha. Plus only 150 to spark
>>
>>415969
From what I heard this combination of type and frequency of step up banner is global exclusive. Somebody at Square knows how to do their job because they're banking on dolphin bucks rather than whale harpooning
>>
>>415980
It's the exact same format on JP for new banners, 3000/free/2000/free/1000 paid gems

The difference seems to be for reruns
On Global it's 1000/free/2000/free/3000 FREE gems, no limit. This is amazing for 18k free gem spark
On JP it's 3000/free/free/1000/free PAID gems, one time
>>
>>415990
Absolutely stellar
>>
how do I into teambuilding?
>>
File: file.png (106 KB, 729x418)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>416012
Look at this guy's videos, he posts many examples of teams for farming. Almost an absurd amount
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS4caPhMmPw
>>
>>416012
Get ss styles.
Use them
Train them
Try new styles
Check if they are better
Pull for roufas
>>
>>416015
I spent 30k and got 1 SS style. My luck is the main reason why I never bother to get into gachas
>>
>>416012
pick formations that benefit your team
like int or strength
or even going faster than the opponent

i always go back to imperial cross with some hybrid healers like fempress/sophie undine if shits too difficult
>>
So it seems that the next banner will truly be the IRPO banner just like JP.
RIP my jewel stash
>>
>>416046
FUCK
I knew this was coming. They always drain us dry after a month of generosity.
But I wasn't expecting this to come this soon
>>
>>416048
Think of it this way, these banners are so fucking broken you won't NEED to pull 90% of what's to come for a good year, so you can just save for your favorite characters instead.
>>
>>416052
Matriarch and Jo is still coming
I want matriarch, I want Jo, and I want Monika
+ the glex.
At least one of those will have a reasonable repeated step up and I'll throw money at the rest of my problems until they go away
>>
>>416046
Wait, what? What's exactly on this banner and where are you hearing this? Datamines or something?
>>
>>416109
The stream soft confirmed the IRPO banner is coming next, that means Fuse, Doll and Cotton SS style.
Fuse is a really good aggressive style for blunt damage but since we've already been bombarded with gun styles you COULD skip him I guess, he's really good though, especially at this time in GL.
Doll is another gun style but she's something of a Dark caster hybrid with a situational evasion tank function, think Annie with guns, but unlike Annie she comes with Power Snatch, which is a nice gimmick since it works exactly like it does in Frontier, that means HP drain and STR debuffing all in one package, she's basically reverse Mei-Ling.
Cotton is the odd one in the bunch as he's more or less a full upgrade to Mayor's welfare, he's a provoke counter bot that heals himself indefinitely and keeps drawing aggro, kind of an oddity, especially for martial artists.
So in short, Fuse and Doll are the people you want out of the next banner, but if you already got this banner's Emilia and Annie, you could skip them, I'd argue Fuse is a bit better off than Emilia though, especially since he and Roufas kind of buff each others due to Roufas having a DEX team bonus while Fuse offers a Blunt damage team bonus.
>>
It feels good to talk about the same banner with jpbros
>>
>>416123
Thanks for the QRD. I got everything from today's banners so maybe I'll skip. That said, I really like Fuse so even though I only have 73k left, I might try to pull until I get his new style and call it quits when I get him. If I get any of the others along the way, so be it.

Semi-related note, I just started farming Joker and this new farmable gun blows all the others out of the water. Does anyone need an elemental gun? I don't have Mei-ling but I thought she was sun, and you mentioned Doll being dark. Gonna need DEX+ for let's see...Emelia, Fuse, Roufas, maybe T260G. And wow my fists are outdated. Haven't farmed for them in forever since I wasn't using martial artists, but all of a sudden I have three that are gonna see use in Lyze, Ren and Red.
>>416127
Agreed
>>
>>416129
To this day, Mei-Ling and Doll are the only caster hybrids for gun, so snatch a Light+ and a Dark+ gun for them.
>>
>>416129
>>416131
Also forgot, bear in mind that Doll's only real weakness outside of her risky evasion passive (50% chance of evading as long as nobody is KO'd/Petrified), is that there's no SS Dark gun in the game YET, the moment there is one she's guaranteed to be better than she currently is, which is still pretty good, and for the GL meta she's already overly good at what she does and will keep being like that until GL hits 2 year material, she's still a great Dark/Blunt jammer style
>>
>>416131
>>416143
Thanks senpai. Wish these gun drops were a bit better, I expected more from Ultra Hard considering how good weapon drops were on Very Hard in previous events. Can't auto Ultra Hard 20 with the five Emelia banner styles, hell, had to make a proper manual team to clear it for the daily 10x drops, so I need to awaken these skills some more and find an easier stage to grind.
>>
Anybody else clean paralysis on a skill besides white rose?
>>
File: gran.jpg (257 KB, 760x1352)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
i did it
>>
>>416200
The Lute style that drops from a story mission, I believe.
>>
>>416200
That new merchant guy on the latest UDX banner, forget his name. He's an earth mage, gets an earth spell that heals and cleanses I believe.
>>
>>416204
Enjoy your grandma, looks like she's decent at putting people to sleep. You pull her or get her off a lucky drop?
>>
>>416230
got her from some daily spring tickets
>>
>>416204
So this is the fabled Matriarch that everyone is hyping up?
>>
>>416290
yea look at those mommy vibes
>>
>>416290
No, that's just granny Bai Mei
>>
>>416123
Are you saying there is another Fuse coming? Not the one on the Red banner on a different banner.
Also do any of these new styles want skills from any of their other variants?
>>
Is this a good banner to reroll?
>>
>>416326
Ehhhhhhhhh
While Roufas is pretty fucking good. Matriarch is still coming
When? Who the fuck knows.
We've got another good banner coming up after this one and it's going to hurt.
>>
>>416326
yea get id get blue and rouge
>>
>>416326
Sure. Just start as early as possible and starting accruing all the free gems, then you can roll on every good banner
>>
Without saying any specific spoilers, is SaGa Frontier's world/story/cast connected to any of the other games in the franchise? I hear there's a second Frontier game but idk if it's a direct sequel or what. Curious about how self-contained this game is.
>>
>>416477
No. Entirely standalone
The only game that acknowledges either existence to any kind of degree is this game we're playing.
>>
>>416491
Neat, thanks
>>
>>416015
>Try new styles
>Check if they are better
>Pull for roufas
Following these three easy steps my team building efficiency has increased 5000%
Thanks anon!
>>
roufas is a fucking monster, in one combo ended doing over 110k damage, this is something i havent seen before. this is the dawn of a new era, an era where many assholes will be teared unto nothingness
>>
>>416899
Yeah pizzaman is great
And due to having two types of damage on that 3 turn nuke I can put him in a hell of a lot more content.
That Dex buff everyturn is also pretty fucking fire

I hope the new fuse isn't so great. I have 62k left and I need twice that to guarantee all I want from the matriarch run.
>>
>>416898
its a secret IRPO dont want you to know!
>>
>>416911
i wish you great luck on the incoming pulls. i guess if you have emilia, he isnt as important
>>
>>416916
Yeah I've got emilia and I'll get glex emilia but somebody said something about him giving an unconditional buff to gun damage

That's pretty fucking hard to ignore
>>
>used universal gold pieces to uncap pizzaman to 50 day he comes out
>discover there's a decent chunk of his pieces in the Joker shop
Whoops, looks like I got tunnel vision bros. I hope I can make my Roufas do this crazy damage everyone's showing off. So far he seems very strong, but not 81k strong or 110k strong like some of the posts have been showing.
>>
>>416940
put him in an +dex spot
give him the ss gun from the event (or the s dex+ gun)
equip him accordingly
slap a gun+ gem in that MF
???????
profit!
>>
>>416911
Who is the other on Matriarch banner that you wanted?
>>
>>416946
monika i guess
>>
>>416940
You'll get your spicy pizza when he starts hitting DEX caps and you put him in the right formation with a Photon Gun and a maxed out Gun stone.
If you want more insanity, use Barbara's Flamenco Muse and see Roufas hit the 130K-140K barrier on Joker
>>
>>416948
>>416946
Yeah it's monika
>>
>>416950
Is best DEX formation Deadly Pierce?
>>
>>416955
Yes but do know Deadly Pierce also gets an improved version later for free.
>>
There's no skills in global worth amplifying right now, right? And I'm a bit confused about the new Annie's Monsoon Slash+. Does it already come upgraded with her? It has an icon next to it like its a skill that can be amplified, and Monsoon Slash is a skill that other styles have that can be amplified, but when I go to the dojo to see who I can upgrade, Annie's style isn't there (yes I've had her learn the skill).
>>
>>417286
yea i havent looked into it much but hers is upgrade
i guess some people get good upgrades in the future
>>
I haven't played since last Christmas. Should I reroll for the roufas guy or are there SS styles that are good enough to warrant keeping this account?
>>
so wait, theres a new fuse that isnt the one from the red banner coming as well? shiet. im already outta gems and this nigga wants to show up again?
>>
>>417424
you got a good few so you should probably just keep that and grind up for roufas
>>
>>417424
How many gems do you have? It's more important to just keep playing and accrue gems than reroll
>>
>>417439
which ones are good? I know there's that one guy clearing the game with f2p units, but I have no idea what's good.
>>417448
I had 30k but I spent them all trying to roll roufas. So now I have around 2k
>>
>>417424
>barb judy
yea thats good enough for me
>>
Wait which banner with Roufas should I be pulling on?
>>
>>417517
There's only one
>>
>>417450
Oh. If you had 30k and used them all on the roufas banner you'll for sure make it in time with the freebies we're going to get blasted with
>>
Are there any "beginner traps" in this game?

I rerolled a couple of times and got Roufas on my first 10 pull, should I try the other characters in his banner or start saving gems?

Pretty nice game so far, I got a lot of ticket summons just by playing, also runs pretty smoothly on my phone, maybe I will try playing the actual games eventually.
>>
>>418038
>should I try the other characters in his banner or start saving gems
you got the best quick but they are pretty good too i guess it depends on what you like
i got him quick but then i went back in for all the girls ended up with 2 roufas dupes as well

people also think fuse could come next so might be good to save for the roufas compatibility

>noob traps
i have no clue spend your gold puzzles wisely?
>>
>>418038
there are some

1. dont spend gems for anyting that isnt a special banner (festival, udx)
2. dont spend gems in platinum banner, you will get plenty of tickets to throw there.
3. dont spend gems to recharge stamina, or for more monster / gold / special events.
4. gold pieces are somewhat easy to acquire, but leveling a char to 50 takes 600 of those. think carefully who do you want to invest on. many people set the team at level 42, for the best balance between stats/investment.
5. dont spend gems in anything that inst a banner
6. dont spend gems in the stores.
>>
>>418038
That other anon covered it for the most part.
Basically "don't waste gems on anything other than rolling"
Nothing in the shops is particularly worth getting

That said, because we're in the middle of a minifestival you'll soon be swimming in shards from other SS characters. There's multiple ways to deal with those including melting them down for generic gold fragments in the shop but you should hold off on that until you see what your teams are looking like.
>>
>>414209
THEY BETTER NOT KEK US ON THIS ONE
>>
>>417367
Nice, that's pretty sweet new JP styles come pre-upgraded.
>>416941
>>416950
Okay, got him in a 50% Dex slot with the SS gun and a maxed gun stone. Gun & Blade hit Joker for 27k then Unsheathe did 33k, 61k is the highest I've seen since launch but he's not at the crazy numbers yet. Would love to see him fire it off in an OD Combo. Guess I gotta grind him up more and yeah, using Barbara's morale buff sounds like a fun time.
>>
>>418561
Mine does 50k and 60k now, without combo
>>
>>418561
Some come upgraded from the Matriarch Festival and henceforth. It's not really a major upgrade or value adder compared to style-exclusive skills, though.
>>
>>402490
>Rufus on JP
>8.5
>Rufus on EN
>11.0
>>
>>418991
Amazing what can happen when you don't lock a good skill behind a shit mechanic
>>
>>418991
>>419343
The fun thing about that is that since Gun&Blade and Unsheathe can combo with themselves now, if Gun&Blade kills and he follows with Unsheathe he also fully regains BP on overkill.
>>
Wrote a macro guide for BlueStacks to keep the game rolling 24/7 once you drain your stamina. Mostly to guide myself through setting this up.
https://files.catbox.moe/xuo804.pdf
>>
File: file.png (58 KB, 357x92)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>419607
You're overthinking it, you only have to click the potion at this spot
It's not like you can run out of pots anyway, and if you do you can make another macro to start using your top potion
>>
>>419689
And you don't have to use an optimum amount of potions, just hit max
>>
File: unknown (1).png (3.64 MB, 1920x1080)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB PNG
Some guy on JP who only plays with free styles
>>
>>419735
there's always an absolute legend
>>
>>419689
Since Forneus I've had a couple of dry spells. I'm almost out of Prefec pots already. You may be right and it's impossible to burn through all your pots from this point in the game forward but I doubt it.
>>
File: 2NSBkCT.png (325 KB, 493x714)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>419922
I've been burning these like my life depends on it and it's still probably not going to end up being fast enough to avoid a significantly large amount of them just going away by the time I get to the diluted energy drinks
>>
>>419927
I'm ahead of you on the SF1R potion exchanges and I only have 400 small Prefec pots left (was using large & medium on manual refills). Outside of BlueStacks crashing I have the game refilling itself in my sleep and I don't overfill. So I'm burning potions faster than you and wasting less stamina regen. I still have 13k equivalent small temp pots which is less than the 14k you're showing.
Don't really wanna post my exact inventory given the weird TOS rules around it being verboten to talk about macros on social media.
>>
>>419949
Mostly it's that since the last prefec pot it's been close to 200k stamina in 20ish days and I'm still not out.
Joker right now with one trainee is 23 stamina per ~45s-1m per loop. Roughly 33k stamina including the time spent doing dailies
Right now I have 355,545 event potions which is 11 days worth of stamina spending

So I will bottom out eventually with 19 days to spare at this rate unless I slow down with more trainee slots.
I'll probably look into that tomorrow.
Ideally the rate of completion to be stable is 3 minutes per run including reset
Which might be achievable with pizza man emelia, liza and one trainee
Probably.
>>
>>419957
Doing 2 trainees using Roufas/Lyza/Plat Alkaiser at about the same time between rematch taps. At this point I'm really just farming total CP - this is all pretty pointless as far as clearing romancings.
>>
>>416941
>>416950

what these guys said, doing all of the above as well, and hes hitting with 130 to 145k bombshells, depending on he takes part in a combo or not.
>>
>>419996
There's vids of Roufas hitting the damage cap with both swings on Joker UH20.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJuF6AaDAsQ&t=153s
>>
>>419735
He decided to finally turn in 250 pieces obtainable characters because of how absurd some fights were getting with his ruleset.
Also, 1 million jewels. Ooph.
>>
>>420029
Holy shit what a fucking combo
>>
>>420029
kek holy shit, based pizzaman
>>
>>419735
K isn't "some guy", he's a well known madlad.
>>
>>420029
Holy fuck, that's amazing. Nice to see that I have all those styles so maybe one day I could hit something close to this if I keep grinding. Would Matriarch instead of Undine make this even easier to obtain?
I can finally auto grind Joker 20 with the Emelia banner team! These x4 stat gains are nuts, does JP have x5? Today my pizzaman hit 95k damage on a normal combo vs Joker 20, so we gettin' there. How's it going sagabros, what are you working on? I beat Romancing Wyvern yesterday with some help from Roufas but it was still very hard.
>>
>>420121
As far as Undine she was just there to stack END down. I don't remember what Matriarch buffs but there's a limit to how much each buff stacks. There's a few different ways to achieve max buffing on a character if you wanna game it like that.
>>
File: 1578538744637.png (99 KB, 262x481)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>undust mirza and saruin for the new boss
>mfw saruins performance
i dont remember him being this mediocre as a slasher. 20k jewels well spent
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N951E6yA8qg
why does almost every attack miss Red in this crazy vid?
>>
>>420396
>99%+15 AGI
>AGI buffs every round with Hummingbird
Not hard to see why he evades shit so well, he's no Annie but he's still a slippery little shit
>>
lyza carried me through Black M romancing, she was doing 50k babels at level 30, i guess its time to invest in her more
>>
>asellus is only 10 agi higher than gustave
>can force her to go first 100% of the time with increase action order
god i love this stat
>>
>>420756
Are those the formations with orange circles? I dunno how they work
>>
>>420664
how are you guys doing so much damage? my characters barely get past 20k or so and everyone is 38 or higher. is it formations? im currently on divine wall to buff roufas and emelia, i have lyza, fuse, and red in the front.
>>
>>420768
You want +50% stat buffs if you want max damage
>>
File: 1515569180076.png (55 KB, 217x190)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>420767
it removes the randomness between chars. instead of forcing them to be 50 agi apart, now you just need to put higher agi char on that slot. literally no more turn sniping bullshit
rng agi was a mistake. not anymore
>>
File: 1599613792722.jpg (299 KB, 900x1200)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>420805
Honestly it was a band aid solution to a round system that simply doesn't work for this type of game.
Not sure why they didn't let you choose between standard and command round order like in the actual games instead of forcing action order through formations, then again it's still a mobage you play mostly on Auto so I guess there's no real point.
>>
File: Lyza.png (1022 KB, 636x1124)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
>>420768
this is my lyza, she is in a deadly pierce formation. and is level 42 now
>>
>>420819
Is it really a problem? RNG makes things more interesting
>>
>>420824
In this game's context?
Kind of, because in the end the only thing worth minmaxing about is turn efficiency, and a command round mechanic where you force your party to act on a manually imposed order instead of AGI rolls (Think Minstrel Song's manual order mode) would inherently fix the problem of inefficient rotations, but as I said, when you think about how the game is still mostly about autofarming and the fact that after three years they still vehemently refuse to commit to real idle farming it makes sense that they wouldn't use such a design in the first place and work around that through formations.
>>
>cant auto dojo 4 jp with maxed out chars
https://streamable.com/sezs2y
gonna auto dojo 3. outdated rewards with up to date mobs, yeah im not gonna try bro
>>
>>420568
That's pretty damn cool, I hope I can get his AGI up to those crazy high levels after one of my Emelia banner styles stops having gold sparkles and I swap them out for Red. Seems like a really cool GLEX imo.
>>
>>420831
>real idle farming
If you mean real idle farming as in something like Blustone or AFK Arena where you can shut off your phone, it's obvious why.
If you mean auto-repeat, the reason is Expeditions despite the system is shit due to how the HP gained is tremendously low. It's obvious they want a round-about solution to the point of offering 24 hours x3 stat potions to see if it works as a solution.
The issue tends to be there isn't a PvP or Guild system with a ridiculous grind like E7's gear system to keep people in after the stat grind. And they know such a thing would be basically suicide with this combat system.
>>
>>421017
Wait until Matriarch enters with a 30% AGI buff every turn. Evade comps become so stupid they had to implement party buff wipes or bosses with multi-attribute (AGI/DEX) reliant attacks on raid fights because people would just cheese with AGI buff and debuffs.
>>
>>421029
Yeah, I meant both of those.
I don't think it's a bad thing either to be honest, I probably worded it wrong now that I look at my post, I think the game is perfectly fine for what it is and I'm glad it's not like any of the games you mention.
>>
I didn't even know this game existed until last week or so due to somebody posting card arts in a Frontier thread so decided to try it out two days ago. Managed to roll all the featured characters on Emelia's banner which is what I wanted (aside from Asellus) so guess I'm happy enough to continue for awhile until I get bored of the game. There a good formation I should use for this team? Only have about 4 formations or so as I'm only up to chapter 4 or 5 of story mode.
>>
>>421293
youve got dex(guns) and agility(fists) pick something that boosts those maybe
>>
>strife from the plat gacha
Is this fucker any good
>>
>>421293
You got some really good chars and some top tier meta banners will be coming soon, so get those gems ready.
>>
>>421324
Not really, he's barely okay as a heat attacker, the second plat Myriam mogs him
>>
>>420820
my liza base stats are like 75 average, is there a big difference in damage from there to 100?
is there a huge difference between skills that are ranked up or not? is there anywhere where i can check this? im currently grinding joker or mblack 18 to get stats but its getting kinda slow. i dont have holy stones either which is probably fucking me up in the long run.
>>
>>421133
Looking forward to her and AGI memes 'cause I rolled for Whiterose and Bune. Almost back up to 90k to be "safe" for 1.5Y, which means I'm fucked for summer, OG SaGa and whatever global surprises we get. OG SaGa is so important to me, I'm tempted to skip either 1.5Y or summer but those are also very important to me. 1.5Y has Matriarch and Jo for massive meta importance and Undine (#1 fave girl) and Monika (pretty much only pierce character I like and I have all her styles except the award one), while summer has Ellen (#2 fave girl) on one banner and Silver (#3 fave girl) on the other. It's a very rough road ahead unless I suddenly change the past year of bad luck into good.
>>
>>421324
He gets somewhat okay once Weil comes out (because of INT buff everytime you land a "weak" attack) but nothing to write home about sadly.
>>
so lads, when is matriarch gonna drop
>>
Bros, it finally happened!!! Does JP ever add anything to the mining map stage beyond the initial batch of items in the pool? If so, I'll hoard my mining maps for that. If not, I'll continue to burn them in hopes that I can get a Moonbeam Robe+, Beetle Shawl+ or Rubber Soles+.
>>421647
We just don't know. She was supposed to come next on the banner schedule, but we've gotten this big SaGa Frontier Remastered celebration, and the next two events are a rerun of Dream Eater and a Princess Lion one.
It's kind of funny that JP's been wanting a new Red/Alkaiser and then got jealous of global getting a GLEX Red that's his best style yet, while meanwhile JP gets a 3rd Matriarch style and everyone on global's been frothing at the mouth to get their hands on her first one.
>>
>>421794
Kek
Got 43k in the wings waiting for it to drop.
Does the matriarch banner come with that other OP unit? (June? Jun? The one related to polka and Lynn)
>>
>>421794
Also luck shitted Red GLEX, how is he good?
>>
>>421647
as it delays i feel like it will be longer like june now
>>
>>421868
Look at >>420396
>>
>>421865
>Does the matriarch banner come with that other OP unit? (June? Jun? The one related to polka and Lynn)
Yes and no. No, the Matriarch banner doesn't have Jo (short for Josephine) but yes, Jo's banner drops very soon after Matriarch's as part of the same festival.
>>421868
He's good yeah. Farm the current M Black and Joker events with him for x4 stat gains and punch the shit outta a lot of things. His aoes makes him nice for blunt weak farming too.
>>
>>422043
Tongue twister. Whoops.
I meant you should spend the Orange Scrolls but save up SS Tarnished Armors you get because each SS Tarnished Armor = 50 green scrolls (entry material for the part 2 with the SS Robe).
>>
>>422044
Ah, so there IS more to come, thanks! Good to know I can safely spend my maps and not have to hoard them, didn't realize it was even possible to get more Tarnished Armor after I traded in the first one. And an SS robe sounds lovely, been waiting for one of those.
>>
>reach floor 240
>get absolutely bogged
guess this is where I stay here for now bros
>>
File: 1523207496247.png (192 KB, 501x445)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>422062
>fire up the tower
>150 checkpoint
>black magic milkers gatekeeping
>insta ptsd
>go back to grind
>>
File: SF_Roufas_Alt.png (474 KB, 545x689)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
Started playing last week and I'm really liking the game, pretty fun, Roufas is pretty much carrying me.

I still have 41k gems, are the characters in the Red banner any good or should I keep waiting for a better banner?

I also started Romancing Saga 3 today and it's pretty fun too.
>>
Yeeeep, IRPO banner next
rip stash
>>
>>422197
sweet
>>
>>422197
Yeah, I'm fucked. Was starting to feel really comfy on global with just Joker and M Black events up, but we're about to get the Ren rerun with a renewed shop and the Princess Lion event at the same time, bringing it up to four overlapping grind events when we can physically only grind one at a time.
>>422182
All the characters in Red's banner are solid. Best dark mage, best light mage, and Fuse and Red are excellent GLEX styles that excel at their roles. We're about to get another recent JP banner on global though, so it's up to you. This guy here >>416123
does a good job of discussing how good this new upcoming banner is.
>>
File: uooooh.png (912 KB, 1200x769)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
>rei reprint
Well shit, now I have to roll
>>
>>422229
Good luck! I want that White Rose style but have the other four so it's Skip City for me.
>>
Should I use all my gold pieces to get roufas to level 50? I had to pity him since all I got from the rolls were emelia and ren.
>>
>>422255
Yes, but first get his pieces from the Joker shop if you haven't, don't make my mistake and waste some of your generic pieces.
>>
>>422261
it's only 20 pieces in the joker shop, right? Or do more unlock?
>>
Gotta be honest.
Spent all my good pieces taking Emilia, Luza and roufas to 50. The new styles will have to wait
>>
>>422271
i did emilia and roufas quick too i started saving some so my lyza and annie will have to wait it out in the 40s
>>
What's the go-to auto team for hydra? I totally forgot it existed and never got anything from the shop.
>>
>>422269
Yes, just the one stack, no more after you clear it out.
>>
>>422283
Liz almost oneshots so I just have her and Undine in the back of Magical Shower with whoever in the front. Should probably update it to make it even faster but it's almost not worth the time.
>>
>>422283
to be honest, when you have enough level, the team doesnt matters. use your strongets team and it will be a piece of cake (well, can be hard at first for lower level styles but training fixes that)
>>
Man, I have no idea what they're gonna do with the banners in global after this timetraveling craziness. Up next was supposed to be big meta 1.5Y banners, followed by meta summer banners, followed by two more UDX banner and then right into OG SaGa meta banners, quite the gauntlet without these three most recent banners dumped on us. I could see them moving those two UDX banners forward to give us some breathing room before Matriarch maybe, but other than that it's gonna be nonstop spending. After that is 2 more UDX banners then Halloween, but they gotta fill half a year until Halloween 2021. They could do it out of season like some of the year 1 seasonal events, but I thought since last Christmas we were synced for seasonal events. Or wait, shit, didn't we not get a Valentine's event for Valentine's this year in global?
>>
Fuuuck, they nerfed my boy Fuse for this upcoming banner. On the one hand, overnight my attitude's changed from "must pull" to "I can actually save my jewels!" but on the other, I really like Fuse. I need to save but he's a bro, now I don't know what to do.
>>
>>422837
Is it that big of a nerf? Skill 3 turned into a T2 [Fast] move and in JP it was a T1 skill that activated in 3 turns. Could he still attack while waiting for the skill activation in JP?
>>
>>422837
>calling that massive buff a <<<nerf>>>
bro
>>
>>422920
>Could he still attack while waiting for the skill activation in JP?
he does absolute nothing on turn 2, not even a normal auto attack
>>
>>422837
Removing the countdown is anything but a nerf anon, this only further cements the Roufas+Fuse tag team if anything.
>>
>almost 1.5k stamina potions

I know they will expire but this is pretty much infinite stamina, is this game always this generous?
>>
>>423085
>He doesn't know
Back when the christmas banner was on we had over 9999 pots, it's hard to find any game as generous as this one
>>
I feel like the only people complaining about the fuse changes are otk obsessed fucks anyway. i dont see the problem with turn 2, people are overreacting hard.
>>
File: 1.jpg (372 KB, 1128x631)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>423113
>it's hard to find any game as generous as this one
take the trainpill my dude
>>
>pizzaman doing 97k on Joker 20 outside of combo
>125k in a normal combo
I'm not even ODing or buffing him, this is the greatest thing to happen to the game since launch. If you don't have Roufas, you owe it to yourself to pull him right now. This influx of martial arts and gun users makes me really wish there was a DEX/AGI formation though, as I'm always gimping half the squad to buff the other half.
>>422920
Less damage, more BP cost, and I think some element of his kit is missing because they made his charge follow-up into a separate skill? I wish they would've just made it like Roufas' charge skill so they could drop both on turn 1. Now I'm not sure how I'd make both of them line up on auto with Roufas dumping BP on round 1 and Fuse having to wait until turn 2, but it sounds pretty strong for manual content.
>>422937
I'm a brainlet, all I see is things being taken away, good numbers going down and bad numbers going up. Please explain how this is a "massive" buff, I want Fuse to stay good. Though looking at new Fuse's passives, I'm not feelin' it much as he loses everything that was good about old Fuse for a blunt party buff (generally negligible to damage like slash/pierce order) and this morale buff off his nerfed(?) skill 3. Before I would bring him for confusion to cheese certain hard bosses on manual play or to smooth auto farm with confusion/instakill aoes, though if I get this new style I guess he would change roles to Roufas' buff buddy for hard manual bossing when needed.
>>422983
As I was saying, this looks like this nerfs Fuse+Roufas autoing but helps their manual game, yeah?
>>
>>423205
just done a halfass quick test so here it is
lets say the original skill can deal 90k after 3 turns , initial 35k and 55k follow up. now you lose 35k initial but in exchange you can make that follow up hit happen now. bosses dont wait for you to just stand there like a retard, if dont fuck them up as fast as possible then have fun eating their 2k dmg nukes on the next turn. on normal mobs its just a single target s power skill, they dont have time to wait 3 turns for that
losing dmg is an illusion. his second skill can hit 28k per so with the shittiest luck imaginable, you could deal 75k in 3 turns and of course, 150k at full throttle. if you care about dmg then skill 2 is the option, not skill 3
now on turn 2 you can instantly buff your team, how fucking crazy is that on top of ss power? fast effect is whatever since he is fast as fuck already
that skill is super nice now but dont sleep on another thing. he can inherit and loop 3 aoe like a madman. i cant remember shit but do you guys even have any core blunt 3 aoe in a row attacker? minstrel coming up later can do that but his stats, skill and weapon type bonus damage are way worse
>>
>>423266
>now on turn 2 you can instantly buff your team, how fucking crazy is that on top of ss power?
It got nerfed down to S for global but idk how much that actually changes the numbers.
>he can inherit and loop 3 aoe like a madman.
Are you talking about inheriting SMG from his first style? People are comparing him to Valentine's Copp and saying she's better for aoe blunt farm but that's from a big fast nuke rather than looping a cheaper aoe. Thanks for the test btw.
>>
>>423165
What game is that?
>>
>>423310
http://games.dmm.co.jp/en/detail/MistTrainGirlsX/
>>
File: 1619954962027.png (268 KB, 649x546)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>rei banner has messarthim and White rose
Oh goddamnit
>>
>>423431
im r00lan
>>
>>423113
There's many.
It just happens most are only in Japan, though.
>>
>>422837
He is still strong, though.
There isn't a 13BP AoE fast skill with a S power rating besides the suicide doll so he is probably one of the strongest when combined with the SS gun we got.
>>
new banner got any good shit or nah?
>>
>>423703
depends what you got on roufas banner i guess i might skip fuse since ive got annie emelia lyza and roll on the rerun one for emelia etc since i have none of them
>>
>>423557
Valentine Coppelia is held back by her outdated multipliers, Artema Soul being an SS fast wipe is great but Fuse can make up for that with higher base multipliers and an SS gun.
>>423703
All of the SS in there mog most of the stuff that will come out in the next months, whether they're worth pulling depends on you and your own priorities, matriarch hitting next month (probably) warrants saving 45K jewels, same with Jo, but after those, you'll probably keep your jewels for a loooong time unless they buff the shit out of most people so they can compete with these brokenass banners.
>>
I have this sinking feeling I'll regret it, but I'll pull for my boy Fuse. Good luck to anyone else rolling the dice tonight!
>>
Does the Guild function ever do anything?
>>
So is Matriarch coming or not?
>>
>>424319
who knows m-maybe another month
>>
>drowning in STR+ and DEX blaster guns
>not a single DEX+ drop
>have seen all the other varients but the one I want
Has anyone got a DEX+ Blaster Gun to drop from Joker? This is getting ridiculous, I wanted three for Emelia/Fuse/HumanM (I assume Dad wants END+ being a tank, found like 3 or 4 of those) but at this point I don't know if I'll even find one. I stand by my theory that the most desirable version of weapons have a hidden higher rarity, like how STR+ swords are the rarest swords, AGI+ fists are the hardest to get, etc.
>>424291
JP has it afaik and I think it's just a chat room function. AL had a similar guild system before they had a massive overhaul a few years after launch giving it a bunch of benefits and features, I'm hoping this game does the same. I think the devs have said they're looking into overhauling it, but that was months ago, maybe last year that I heard that.
>>424319
Eventually. Exact time unknown. No hints of her yet, the only thing we have to go on is she'd be next after tonight's IRPO banner if we revert to following JP's schedule.
>>
Reminder that complaining on 4chan helps with rng, got my DEX+ blaster right after that post.
>>
>>424336
i was grinding a lot so i got a bunch
i saw less elemental ones at first but it evened out for me in the end
>>
File: 1619731595883.gif (3.03 MB, 300x264)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
Seven pulls
4 Dolls
2 Cottons
2 Rabbits
1 Silence
1 Plat ginny
2 plat Greys
Down to 10K
Still no Fuse
COME HOME MY MAN
>>
Post Damage reports
>went from 146k to pic related
>got pretty much everyone but had to pity messarthim
>a shitton of grey dupes for some reason
All in all not too bad, kinda wish I didnt have to pity messarthim but whatever
>>
Got Dolly and Cotton in 3 pulls, gonna wait for the next banner to see if I'll pull any further.
>>
>>424460
I'm so sorry bro. I'm the guy who usually has to pity and it looks like tonight luck is being flipped, I got him and the robot I wanted on the first pull. I'm scared to pull for Doll because this is the luckiest I've ever been, is she skippable? Cotton doesn't seem too good. If someone can talk me down from pulling for Doll I'll stop here.
Praying he comes to you soon!
>>
Good news - got Fuze and Princess Rei from their resective banners without needing to pity.
Bad news - had to pity Mesarthim.
Now I only have enough jewels for one pity; I hope Matriarch and Jo won't show up all at once.
>>
>>424510
If Matriarch shows up, Jo will be slightly less than a month away IF we go by JP schedule and that feels kinda like a big if lately. Good job getting all your targets bro, here's to recovering.
Nobody's tryin' to talk me into or out of pulling for Doll so I think I'll cut my losses and bounce on her banner. Thanks to GL rerun banners being amazing, I'll fish her out for 18k or whatever it costs when she comes back, for now I know I'll want the jewels I have now when Matriarch, Monika, GLEX Emelia, Jo, Undine, Ellen, Silver and the SaGa 1/2 crew arrive.
This latest craziness makes me want to keep a closer eye on JP's current banners, what if this happens again?
>>
>>424512
dont bother with doll, shw will return but now enjoy your fuse.
>>
>>424517
Aces, best of luck on your future pulls! I'm going back to the Joker mines for another DEX+ blaster for my bro.
>>
is white rose shit? she looks shit
>>
>>424574
If you have her previous style she is good,a more offensive rose if you will
>>
>>424574
>80% int mage
certified shit
>>
File: CqRXsZCS3t.jpg (258 KB, 758x1349)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>get her in the second 10
hmm i dont know if i want to go back in
>>
>>424574
It's her Valentine's and future Christmas styles you want, not this one.
>>
>>424584
She was the best at what she does when she came out, probably the first really good global buff. If you have the new style for her on Roufas' banner though, you'll almost never use that one.
>>
>>424598
yea i got the new one just wanted her for the varying inheritance
i think ill contemplate summoning for red now
>>
>>424574
She meh, Rei's the only one worth it on that banner and maybe mesarthim.
Wedding Emilia is fully replaced by the latest style too.
>>
>>424614
>tfw thought she was the valentines version and kind of went in rolling without reading the style descriptions while gunning for rei
Fug
>>
so whats the best difficulty to auto joker on for someone not at cap stats? want to try to get a dex blaster or two
>>
>>424761
Depends on who you have, but the full Gradius team from Emilia's banner can easily two round Joker 20 even at mid stats provided they're decently equipped
>>
>>424761
I'm a macrolet so I've never stat capped a character and I've been easily autoing Joker 20 for days now with exactly this >>424893
I can one round M Black almost every time with the same team which thankfully cuts time in half compared to two rounding, and sometimes I can one round Joker too.
>>
Just a heads up, they added a few things to the Joker shop like pieces for the new banner's styles and more summon tickets. Haven't started Princess Lion's event as I'm finishing up M Black's today but I hear Princess Lion drops Joker shop currency which sounds like an amazing solution to global's fast track running so many events at once.
>>
>>424971
Both the princess lion event and the rerun of the wedding event drop currency for Joker's shop.
>>
Can Princess Lion be my wife?
>>
>>425029
Well, her welfare style comments that her lover isn't in this world so she's wondering who can she love? In other words, with the Professor's help of transporting a version of her snapshotted from across space and time, yes.
>>
File: 5O7d8ZUN.jpg (158 KB, 492x800)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
the banner thats gonna save my stash. nothing impressive inside
>>
>>425434
The eternal jobber finally comes
>>
File: re.jpg (155 KB, 758x1349)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
gottem so i went and pitied rei
rip blue and rouge tho
>>
>>424574
Dunno what everyone's on about, she's pretty good, worth spending 18k jewels to pity. Her AOE damage is pretty good despite having low INT.
9.0 on gamewith and on global we don't have that many 9.0's
>>
>pulled 10 or more SS's from that SaGa Frontier ticket banner
>none of the SSs are actually from SaGa Frontier

Also how far behind are the generic pools from JP? I only started about a week ago and already pulling nothing but dupes for A cards and mostly dupes for S ranks.
>>
do the jp niggas here read moonrunes? I don't think there's a lot of translation resources out there for the jp version is there?
>>
>>426014
It's pretty easy to play without reading anything and you can refer to page translations of the wikis

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.