[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ey77SljUYAQvMEZ.jpeg.jpg (415 KB, 2000x1333)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
New banner and chapter soon.
Tyger Tyger, burning bright,

In the forests of the night;

What immortal hand or eye,

Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.

Burnt the fire of thine eyes?

On what wings dare he aspire?

What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,

Could twist the sinews of thy heart?

And when thy heart began to beat,

What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,

In what furnace was thy brain?

What the anvil? what dread grasp,

Dare its deadly terrors clasp!

When the stars threw down their spears

And water'd heaven with their tears:

Did he smile his work to see?

Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger Tyger burning bright,

In the forests of the night:

What immortal hand or eye,

Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7WW5BCXZSaI&feature=youtu.be
The full theme of Lazer SP reveal.
>>
File: EzGwvZzVkAgbZ5h.jpg (138 KB, 1279x426)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
whoa
>>
>>402155
Sdorica has some good artists.
>>
>>402155
Threesome with Law and Yao!
>>
>>402415
Not sure if this post os ironic or not.

Is Shun Yao's father ?
>>
File: A_u0u - Elio SP.jpg (338 KB, 1830x1622)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Yao appearance put Pang SP in a whole new context.
>>
Conflicted over who to vote for.
Nolva, Li Hwa, Miranda, Dumb Bear Soldier, Law or The God Puggi?
>>
>>404200
Hmmm.
Li Hwa.
>>
>>404200
Give one to each and most for the one with the highest rank?

Tindoiimu is doing far better than the previous protagonists did.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=9HNw65zu1C8&feature=youtu.be
Sennosuke trailer, His passive is weird.
>>
>>404299
He's rather straightforward.
>>
File: EzVKTdjVcAA9rAS.jpeg.jpg (347 KB, 1667x1522)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>404794
He seems to be designed as a "boss killer"

Last year results.
>>
File: EzVKTdoUcAURsoe.jpeg.jpg (362 KB, 1667x1523)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
Dragon nest.
>>
File: Andromeda_Shun_V1.jpg (58 KB, 479x800)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XBcSXUrB60Q&feature=youtu.be
Pang SP SB is here Is he a a Saint Seiya reference? The tiger chieftains is named Shun
>>
Been playing Sdorica for nearly 80 days and just got on to Season 3.
Any current/upcoming banners worth rolling on? got 1200+ Crystals and 23 tickets saved up to play with?
>>
>>405516
The current best character is Sophie SP.
>>
Pulling Splendor Infuse with 5 red bookmarks gives me Tindoiimu
Can someone confirm that pulling the banner on the last day increases your chance for a good pull or it's just another confirmation bias on my part?

>>405516
Pull on the character banner you want, you still get other characters or dupes to ease the grind to SSR/+15/skill enhancement. There're meta characters but they're not required, sdorica is basically make do and be creative with what you have imo

>>404813
>>404816
>Law winning twice
Furries stonks
>>
>>405782
It was in different servers.

Played the new chapter.
Finally an explanation for the "inherited leopard power"; They need to change the name of Himawari's tribe for Sihu, Stone Tiger or Leopard cat, Having two leopard tribes is confusing. Implied rape?

https://lup.lub.lu.se/student-papers/search/publication/5041869
>>
Got Yao SR, pretty cool
>>
>>405536
Not that anon, but really? I got her, what makes her so good?
>>
>>405791
Still stonks
I really hope the mechanical city would have a lot of robogirls
>>
>>405836
my bad, its Tica SP, not Sophie
>>
Why did they strap Yao with such a retarded gimmick. Can't even build tear up properly by himself for whatever reason
>>
>>405881
Dying tends to not be good for the brain.
>>
>>405836
>>405865
She can easily stun enemies.

>>405886
The fact he has HP drain is lore wise really weird , Only a necromancer and a zombie had it previously.
>>
File: 20210421_085823.jpg (452 KB, 2400x986)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
What are those %?
>>
>>405998
% of people who picked each selection maybe?
>>
>>406022
Makes sense, The Watcher is convinced by the "Betrayed Vendacti" back story.

Which role Toyokuni will play? Hidden villain?
>>
>>405881
Because we already have Yao with a non-retarded gimmick at home. It is called Pang SP.
>>
>>406047
He was compared to Fatima SB too, Back when she gave herself Tear.
>>
File: ded.png (245 KB, 350x443)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
Is he really dead?
>>
>>406080
Yes, Rei confirmed it in one daily conversation, But him and Morris have younger versions who weren't used yet
>>
File: Spoiler Image (216 KB, 2048x957)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Looks like they are playing with a dragon body part, The background looks like a membrane/scales
>>
>she didn't vote for best girl and boy
>>
>>406240
Well, I am a guy and voted for Jia-shen and Tindoiimu
>>
Imagine having a Fatima gf
>>
>>406263
>redeemed boi
>punished princess

>>406939
Lightning fast sex
>>
File: Oddly cute NPC.jpg (61 KB, 650x650)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>406939
Being member of a South American Indigenous tribe?

The panthers gained nice development during Miranda's quest, Theories for why they split?
>>
>>406992
Gave 3 to each, I disliked how Jia-shen was used on Mirage* but he got some nice development on Eclipse.

*Turns out his big moment was helping the wounded offscreen.
>>
My friends, I implore you to do the right thing and vote for Sophie. In my sarkest hour, she was the only thing that brought me back from the brink of total self destruction, and I'm sure that she will do the same for you one day. All you need to do is show her your love, anons. Please. I beg you, please vote for Sophie.
>>
File: 20210422_144852.jpg (201 KB, 1290x785)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>407387
Ok, Even though she was a bad protagonist.
>>
After 7 rolls and a Joan spook, I finally got Lazer SP.
>>
Well then, seems like Sennosuke's menace has ended in the recent chapter, hearing season 1 ost while Yan-Bo appearing is kinda nostalgic and quite hype
Do you think there's something between Maeok and Yan-Bo in the past?
Chiyuki is so generic it's bordering sad, I bet she'll fall in love with Yao.Please let it happen, the hilarity ingame and out of the game would be off the chart

>>407387
Ok

>>406997
>Theories for why they split?
Must've got something to do with their power transfer
>>
File: Spoiler Image (578 KB, 2896x2896)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>407895
>Must've got something to do with their power transfer
Sorry, I meant the whistle wood panthers and the ones from eastern alliance.

>spoilers
Yes, The way he talked about Jade/Maeok and there's a certain tension in their meeting I will not be surprised if he is revealed to be Soohyeon's father
>>
This crystal formation looks like the dragon tooth, It is where the void fish is sealed?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (551 KB, 2896x2896)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
They lied about the motivations? Sdorica did nothing wrong? [/spoiler!]
>>
I wonder if they are ever going to do something with (you) and Rei.
I mean are they going to appear in the main story or something? they keep revealing more info little by little but they are still stuck in the main menu.
>>
File: 1608083435333.png (106 KB, 416x334)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>412914
I'm going to start a family with her through sheer force of will.
>>
>>412914
It will probably be end game stuff, But Armored Rei appeared in a conversation.

>>412947
Can a dragon(?) impregnate a robot?

Rei isn't giving flowers anymore because of what Devious did?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (217 KB, 1896x1801)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
TFW.
>Yao = Tiger!Sasuke.
>Chiyuki = Ferret!Sakura.
>>
>>412914
It will probably happen eventually, at this point it is safe to say:

Your identity is someone that has a relation to Dracotines. Even if you don't buy Rei saying you are Vendacti you are still someone related to Vendacti and/or Sdorica and close enough for them to have agenda about.
Dracotines probably know where the main menu is since they wiped out the real Watchers before the start of the game

Honestly the only thing that needs to happen is them realizing that someone is playing Watcher again and they would investigate (and accordingly we would probably get a mention about investigation in the book).

The main deal however is that the Book doesn't actually seem to interested in showing things directly and generally dances around relevant things and seems to be picking stories alluding to (you) and Rei already, just indirectly, right down to Pang and Puggi (IE: Broken Heart learns to trust again by a peppy sidekick who experience adventures together) basically being what Rei wanted to happen between the two of you over the game.
>>
>>413855
Wasn't Theodore the responsible for the destruction of the Bequeathers? After the Balzacs sold them out
>>
>>413922
Could be, was quite a while ago I finished S2 so i probably mixed up that detail
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.27 MB, 2400x1080)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>413957
I will replay it, To see if the pacing is better in one go.

Chapter 1.
>Weird runes are used by the dracotines.
>It was mentioned that a rich guy wanted to marry Sophie.
>Angelia mentioned a spy working for the sun kingdom.
Hidden Lazer
>>
File: 20210427_195504.jpg (417 KB, 2400x900)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>407387
Ok, Gave Sophie 5 votes my life needs a bit of optimism too
>>
The pacing of Mirage is better than I remember Maria attacked Rune on sight, Maybe the mechanics had conflicts with the North?
>>
I'm new. Should I bother rolling on the yao/senno banner if I have both of them already?
>>
>>418336
If you are F4P, No character minerals/dupes can be farmed with a daily quest.

Save you crystals for SPs
>>
>>418336
Never roll for dupes since you can farm them.
Save for characters that you want when they get rate up.
>>
>>418336
No, you can farm Character Minerals (What you get from dupes) on the Daily mineral quest, it is slow at the start but you basically eventually get 4-5 of a color per day that way so those things aren't that desirable, which means you should never conciously go for dupes on the Gacha, getting a shit load of Minerals from them is just a band-aid.

Here is the rule of thumb regarding pulling i got told when i started:

Million Infuse: Million Bookmarks because they are plentiful and there is no rush
Origin Infuse: Crystal 10 Pulls for Origin Stones over using Tickets
New Character/Event Banner: Timed Bookmarks over doing 10 Pulls or using Crystals and it isn't something you are willing to go balls deep with EVERYTHING on.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (35 KB, 269x384)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Himawari and Shin Sennosuke... Sdorica is full of hidden jokes
>>
Tindoiimu character quest will be the next one, Hopes?
>>
>>420586
I think it will probably focus more on the period before REVENGE set in, which is a bit of shame, i kinda like her better once she hit that stride then how she was at the start of the book.

Im more interested in the fact that Yao seems to be topping the poll, i expected him to do well, but not THAT well, especially since the Pang and Law still have fairly good placements so don't think it is all Furry stacking.
>>
>>420869
The "Calm before storm" period can be interesting, More interactions with Jyanama, Tingko and Jihasaha.

>Im more interested in the fact that Yao seems to be topping the poll, i expected him to do well, but not THAT well, especially since the Pang and Law still have fairly good placements so don't think it is all Furry stacking
I think it is because of the timing, Yao recent release attracted a lot of furries.
>>
>>420896
Personally i think he has a lot of plot potential, and i like the idea of him as presented by what we know so far and his Bio, what with him being Idealistic and recognizing the issues with EA and doing his best to fix it even after his failure and punishment, but not wanting to destroy it completely unlike Tindoiimu (which is why im looking forward to those two meeting, the two strike me as being set up as being foils), there is also the idea that he puts Pangs SP variant in proper context due the design similarities.

Basically he is new, but he did make splash so i think that helped too, but yeah, the timing likely helped too, New Toy Syndrome and all that.
>>
>>421014
>and i like the idea of him as presented by what we know so far and his Bio, what with him being Idealistic and recognizing the issues with EA and doing his best to fix it even after his failure and punishment, but not wanting to destroy it completely unlike Tindoiimu (which is why im looking forward to those two meeting, the two strike me as being set up as being foils)
There is his possible connection to the dragontines too. And Tindoiimu's sister is yet to be introduced

>there is also the idea that he puts Pangs SP variant in proper context due the design similarities.
He shares 2o animation with Pang SR, and his 4o is like SPang's, And he is the opposite of Pang SSR/SB.
>>
I wanted Law to win this year's poll again :[
He was so cool in the last chapter.
>>
>>421567
Izumi being that high is making me nervous.
>>
>>421567
The plot line come out of nowhere.

>>421574
I'm more surprised by Sione position, Ace took some of her votes?
>>
File: Kamiyanndon - Baa Baa.jpg (2.49 MB, 2894x4093)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
A bit late.
>>
Which one of the NPC contestant died?
>Wolf is a dickhead but he needs properly pay for what he did.
>Seahorse is a hothead dick, But doesn't have much story potential.
>Bull Simp didn't do anything to deserve death Has story potential with Fake!Himawari
>Turtle did nothing either way, And killing one of the above is more interesting.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (98 KB, 1174x888)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
Found this on Twitter. Miranda SP
>>
File: Spoiler Image (807 KB, 2400x1080)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
More leaks.

>>422597
Nun with Guns
https://dcinside.com/board/sdorica/663128
>>
>>422671
Hi Chrono Crusade.
>>
I don't understand the power Miranda is talking about.
Does it mean that a normal human would have been able to learn beasts' martial arts from Yan Bo or Law because they lack something and Miranda was only able to do it because of the power transaction from the leopard girl?

This part is confusing to me.
>>
>>423561
wouldn't have been able to*
>>
>>423417
I think that is before Miranda meet the real Himawari

>>423561
Law and Miranda quests have translation errors in all languages , But they already fixed Miranda's >>407902 There is a Beast tribe (Si-hu, Leopard cat, Stone Tiger) capable of transferring their power in a ritual, The real Himawari (erroneous translated as Yang kui) gave Miranda beast powers
>>
Is Tindoiimu/Tim the nobleman who Han-bei mentioned during the beginning of Mirage?
>>
>>423618
I understood that leopards transferred her the pwoers.
I am confused is that the power that allows Miranda to use Beasts' martial arts or is it something that just makes her stronger than the average person.

Is a normal human capable of attending beasts martial classes or not?
I suspect that humans can't really do it because humans are connected to runes and can perform rune magic while beasts are connected to qi and can do those martial arts.
So humans are incapable of proper practicing the martial arts and beasts can't learn runes.
But it seems like soon it will be solved thanks to Li Hwa and Elio with Tica.

Also regarding Miranda I wonder if she will go her separate ways after the tournament. Like if it was her graduation test. Her SSR skin looks like she has established herself after the tournament. Would be cool if Miranda went on doing her own thing after that and Law going somewhere else for adventure since one of the most important points in the plot of Eclipse was solved thanks to him and Yan Bo.
>>
Is there a way to look up the story with Rei if I don't play the game?
As I understand it the real ineraction regarding the real story happens in the main menu and people usually don't record those on videos with chapters content.
>>
>>423639
I think it is strenght plus the ability to use qi.

>I suspect that humans can't really do it because humans are connected to runes and can perform rune magic while beasts are connected to qi and can do those martial arts.
It seems to be a external power source (runes) vs internal (qi)

>Also regarding Miranda I wonder if she will go her separate ways after the tournament. Like if it was her graduation test.
Probably will involve Himawari's brother.

>Would be cool if Miranda went on doing her own thing after that and Law going somewhere else for adventure since one of the most important points in the plot of Eclipse was solved thanks to him and Yan Bo.
Talking about Yan-bo, He has an enormous death flag.

>>423644
Search for "Sdorica Rei conversation chapter X" on YouTube.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sPg-ruCSVfI&feature=youtu.be
Tindoiimu quest, The sister was like Sophie? Sophie will return soon™
>>
>>423950
Charming little story.
Tindoimu is a good character
>>
Only now I noticed Qing Feng's neck scars.

>>424191
Yes.

>Charming little story.
>Tindoimu is a good character.
It was a nice middle ground between "You will be lost if you don't play it" (Angelia) and "Doesn't add anything new" (Sophie)
>>
Hope Qing-Feng will be added as a character.
I like him for the looks, besides he may be an asshole but I like it that he seems to be powerful politician figure who can make things done in order to say on top.
I think he would be in good terms with Theodor.
>>
>>424665
In the 2nd anniversary video, It was mentioned that a third NPC would be promoted to playable depending on the fanbase.
>>
File: 1620413586.jpg (74 KB, 850x478)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Found a pic of pro-Hyacinthus, He is more different than I thought.
>>
>>424847
Never going to happen then...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (76 KB, 580x279)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Found a bloodless version It confirms that Rei fought against Sdorica

>>425842
Unlikely but not impossible, But we will probably get characters like Joshua or Sanchez first.
>>
File: 1615375593035.jpg (973 KB, 1760x1490)
973 KB
973 KB JPG
>got around to reading Ned's story
What a sweet lizard boy.
>>
>>426837
He is a nice guy but isn't really popular.

His quest forms a trilogy with Lisa and Sherlock's.
>>
File: E0ilggrVUAEmxZc.jpeg.jpg (137 KB, 1200x1200)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Happy mother's day!!! Shirley is the only playable one
>>
Qing-Feng has a new/third animation in this fight (Hitting his opponent with his paintbrush)
>>
They fixed Maeok name Which kind of demon energy wounded Law? Void?
>>
Finished again the main plot of Mirage, Pacing was way better, The story was really personal.

>Sophie
Didn't got a good resolution for her character act probably will meet Elio during the end of Eclipse

>Rune
Got some of the best scenes and good character development.

>Clark and Maria.
Mechanical Territory teases, Helped the mcs a lot.

>Jia-shen
Underused character, I expected more from this description "For his virtuous action during times of turmoil, he was given a reward by theQueenfor his services"

>Joan, Law and Miranda
Are teases for Eclipse who can be easily be written out of the story.

>Diana and Misa.
Didn't have much agency, But got strong character quests to compensate.

>Lazer.
Deranged waifufag and foil to Rune, Is the better villain of Mirage.

>Devious.
Kinda a non-entity during the first 7 chapters, Didn't had good intentions with the mcs and was kinda Mono-dimensional; But got a good death scene and an interesting backstory and lore dump.

>NPCs
Sanchez deserved better and Ru-iy cries were annoying.

https://twitter.com/sdorica_rayark/status/1392087096425320449
I wonder who it is? Himawari?
>>
>>429656
https://files.catbox.moe/jbexjb.mp4
It's gun maiden Miranda. I don't know how but this got leaked a few days ago.
>>
>>430526
I was joking, This looks like bait before MZs.
>>
>>430545
>bait for mzs
We're probably getting Bara tiddies for MZs this year considering the end to the last summer event so I think my crystals are safe unless God forbid they release Summer Shirley. That however fucks with canon in a billion ways so I can confidently get spooked by Elio SP while rolling for Belmont Miranda.
>>
>>430550
It will probably be a grouping of Joan, Nolva and Kittyeyes, Lisa and Karen or Diana and Misa, Since the rest are busy with Mirage or unavailable.

>Spoiler.
They can always do prequels/flashbacks like with Charle SP.
>>
File: cute.jpg (1.33 MB, 2400x1080)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>sophie got reverse trapped
>falls head over heels for tindo
>doesn't even find out at the end
Cute dyke Sophie
>>
Pang's Birthday is in a few days.

>>431933
"Tim" was mentioned earlier on during Mirage and Tindoimu mentioned the circus during Jia-shen cameo It was Tindoimu who gave the idea for Sophie SP
>>
>>431949
Forgot pic.

Chapter 2 peace ceremony.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 256x256)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
MZ leak
>>
File: Spoiler Image (9 KB, 256x256)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
More leaks
Since Nolva will be white, Who will be the other 3? Gold!Kittyeyes?
>>
Fun fact, The tigers are named after ancient emperors, Pang is Zhuanxu.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Sovereigns_and_Five_Emperors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_the_Great
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pang_(surname)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.36 MB, 2400x1080)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>431988
Who will get the summer skin? Roger?

Apparently Sdorica is in the void.
>>
I find it funny that they already has released Yao dakimakura but it ruins the whole poiint of it being not in full height and also SFW.
I would have preferred if they used other furries for it like Pang and Law.
Yao is too new and we don't know much.
>>
Are the pull rates any better? Last time I tried to play they were having a Cytus collab and somehow the rates felt worse than fucking Soul of Eden, which is a PVP game that you'd think would be more dedicated to trying to grab at your wallet than this.
>>
>>432568
Yes , Yao is too new to care; I think It is weird how they didn't release some with the MZs, specially Izumi.

>>432608
They are the same.
>>
File: E0l9kgbUUAclKmJ.jpeg.jpg (325 KB, 2000x1333)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/sdorica_rayark/status/1392811870709506051
Gun Nun proper tease.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.