[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Not sure why the previous thread was deleted, but new thread.
>>
>>397898
because stop talking about previous threads
>>
>Only the last dungeon and 3 last bosses left for main story
I guess I'm going to grind a bit first. All 10 Feinne 5* tomes can be gotten from 2 treasure chests in story map shortly after her 5* is unlocked

>>398464
That Bleach thread is still alive and it has 400+ posts atm though.
>>
File: da king.png (1.56 MB, 1512x1258)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
so anyways, aldo is really good now in JP
>>
>>398766
How exactly? Haven't kept up with the game these past couple weeks/months.
>>
Can't wait for my wife Nagi's Extra Style!
>>
>>398766
Yeah I kinda regret going for Amy as my light battery but at least I didn't start grinding out Guildna yet
>>
>>398775
The main story characters all got buffs of varying degrees, and Aldo has besically become a very good slash buff unit, and some of his attacks now deal more damage depending on his Guiding Light level.
>>
>>398766
>Doesn't get the skill buff until the you almost cleared the last dungeon
>His special crit damage grasta is dropped by literally the last boss of 2nd main story arc
>>
>>398814
Getting Aldo new filler sword is easy at least since there is no HP stopper
>>
>>398878
He gets a new sword? What does it do?
>>
File: Eyysjn9VIAQuwUf.jpg (141 KB, 1334x750)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>399052
Stat stick. Makes Aldo can use normal Shion and Shigure 3 hit-skill
>>
>>397898
Generals aren't allowed, anon.
>>
>>398650
>>398814
>Only 100 gems for finishing all of 2nd arc aside the 100 gems for each chapters
Cheapskates. The last dungeon isn't that long although you need to split the party into two at first. The last bosses also aren't that hard imo.
>>
>>397898
It was a shit thread with a garbage-tier anchor image.
>>
I'm doing the the celestial tower and the shadow with and was wondering if Breeno and Parisa had any different dialog if you completed their character quests
>>
Melissa is a pretty cool guy.
>>
File: 1597482640089.jpg (48 KB, 258x293)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>399114
>village bumpkin and dango samurai can use the signature skills of an elite samurai fighting style
What did WFS mean by this.
>>
>>400836
You get it by training at the dojo.
>>
>>400836
>>400863
Said training involves fighting Shion, Shigure and AS Akane.
>>
>>399114
This sword doesn't possess people to attempt to commit homicide right?
>>
Suck my cock, i got AS sus in daily free pull
>>
>>401255
>doesn't post screenshot
>>
Just finished the Tower of Time, man the game really opened up after that.
Of course, the grind for class changing seems ridiculous.
>>
>>401377
Yeah, upgrading characters is kind of a pain, since this game is a gacha. But it's still possible, and at least the collab characters require minimal upgrading.
>>
>>400039
No. In most cases, the dialogs differs depending on whether you know the characters/NPCs or not. "Know" means you have the characters or you have met them in the other story/quest before.
If you don't know the them, they will do a short self-introduction. Otherwise, they will greet you or have a tiff with you.
The mythos is the exception though. The dialogs do change if you complete the third quests of certain western characters.
>>
>>401381
game's really fun tho, once you get high enough levels and AF opens up.
>>
>>398766
When the hell is global going to finally get 5* upgrades for the story characters?
>>
>>401500
5* upgrade for story characters already happened in global except for 1 character
>>
File: 300px-101060131.smile.png (119 KB, 300x383)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
Passionate love making with Hardy
>>
>>401377
It's not that bad, is it? Grab a single 5* tome and some Chants which you should get while grinding for the specific tome or completing the side episodes. Murmurs and Prayers come naturally.
>>
>>401556
I think anon means the various buffs, like Amy’s crit lasting for more attacks for example, or Cyrus’ everything.
>>
>>401739
>Just added in JP a few days ago
Probably not anytime soon.
>>
>>401714
Maybe I'm just overwhelmed right now, 30 murmur scripts for Aldo when I only got 6 max per run? Sometimes nothing?
I like the guaranteed prayer script at the end of AH moonlight forest tho lmao
Its gonna take a while. Enjoying the game
>>
>>401739
>>401500
We're like 5-6 months behind JP and they just got those buffs last week. So we're probably looking at September or October.
>>
>>401769
Yeah, it's definitely overwhelming at first, but you'll be swimming in Murmurs and Prayers soon enough. Those dungeon runs will be the main grind, so take it slowly. Enjoy the ride anon.
>>
I rolled on Milsha's banner twice trying to pull Nagi's AS but all I got was two Milsha's. Hopefully she works well with my normal Nagi.
>>
>>401958
I have the opposite problem. I pulled on her banner 3 times when it first dropped and I got a dupe AS Nagi and Hismena. I’m waiting until her banner almost expires before pulling again since we’re getting a lot of bonus stones right now.
>>
Holy Mother of cat. The new dungeon in JP is more grindy than ever. It's basically future Garulea but with lots more things to trade. There are 32 new grastas and each costs 180 junks. It will take 600+ runs to trade them all, not to mention the new ores. I don't think it can be done before Altena reaches 255 shadow.
>>
>>402291
Oh does the dungeon let you increase Altena's shadow? That's awesome, I hope she gets a buff someday. Also do maybe some of the grasta drop at the end of the dungeon like in Ancient and Future Garulea?
>>
>>402294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRAWkY6sIP4
>does the dungeon let you increase Altena's shadow?
Yes, about 1 in 4.
>do maybe some of the grasta drop at the end of the dungeon like in Ancient and Future Garulea?
Probably no.
>>
>Trying to get Melissa tome
>Did 45 runs so far
>Got 7 treatises (2 of which are AS Mariel) and all the other possible 5* tomes on the map except hers
I want to leave this hell and grind Aldo light (I don't really need more light for Amy atm)
>>
>>401888
holy crap
how many green/red tickets do you get per day anyway?
I replayed the game after a long time and I'm over 9+ lmao
>>
>>402622
>Bought 10 Red Key from Nopaew
>Got AS Toova treatise and more useless tomes
I don't get how I'm getting more treatises than a specific tome
>>
>>402723
A key is replenished every 6 hours and it can't go over the cap aside from gifts
>>
What was the best equipment obtainable during 1.3.1 ?
>>
was it even possible to kill the 1.0 superbosses if you didn't get a character with a 5* class back then ? this game looks like it was super p2w in the early days.
>>
File: file.png (93 KB, 856x312)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
bros... this takes pretty long...
>>
>>402725
>Did 3 more runs
>Got 1 useless tome and 2 treatises
I don't know if I'm actually lucky or unlucky

>>403361
To be fair, someone managed to clear most content with only free characters. Azami, Gariyu and Cerrine battles were also considered hard back then.

>>403364
I still haven't finished fishing in JP myself
>>
>>403361
Superbosses before 2.0 only give you 50 stones,which can't even afford a pull. It's completely fine to ignore them. Encounters were hard but manageable. The real p2w shit was the otherland. Sure you can beat it with free characters, but it'd take at least 30 minutes per run. You would burn out sooner or later if you do it twice per day.
>>
>>403426
yeah but who cares about otherlands
>>
I can't believe how long this took me.
>>
>>402730
bless you anon.
fucking farming the another world EXP Dungeon, pretty fun with Milsha + Ewan(AS) doing their area attacks
>>
Finally done with the seeker points grind, felt more annoying then Time Mine because I had to pay attention to some of the treasure quest dialogue.
>>
>>403364
I started the fishing grind again and I forgot how fucking awful this was. Rolling Turtle and Rinde Sunfish can go eat dicks.
>>
>>403738
My rod’s still only level 23. I know I need to get Levia, but the grind is so obnoxiously long. Even after I hit the required rod level, I still don’t have the Dimension Hook.
>>
4* Lovely from today's daily free, anyone else get any 4*s or 5*s from the free draws?
>>
File: 5 star Fienne.jpg (19 KB, 773x131)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
What the fuck do you mean we waited this long for 5 star Fienne and she's bad?

Fix this, WFS.
>>
I also got 4*, don't remember who but someone useless to me..
>>
Let me just say. But Hismena's Another Style outfit looks fucking silly for her character. Regardless of being in a JRPG anime style setting.

You'd think a fucking rich girl socialite such as herself would dress like THAT.
>>
>>404087
She is a simple-minded nerd, so I'd say it fits her character. However that's still an awfully looking cosplay costume.
>>
>>403998
>using Altema ranking
She is good but needs to be on long battles which won't happen much (something like free characters only run imo)
>>
>>404087
usually I’d say you were right but have you seen how Aldo, Vares and Guildna let their sisters leave their houses?
>>
>>404087
It's a rare care where I like the original form better and I'm okay with fanservice, something about the tights do it for me.
>>
>>403434
I didn't even know there's a "friends" function in this game
>>
Why do you guys like this game? I played it for 2 hours and it's just so boring...
>>
>>404622
The story has a good tone and the music is disgustingly good. The game is also as close as it gets to a traditional Japanese RPG as far as mobile games go.

The developers are also pretty cool about not gouging out your wallet, among other things mobile games are infamous for. It gives me the privilege to go full Militant Vegan on people when we talk about other shit.
>>
>>404723
>not gouging out your wallet
The gacha can be really awful. The only good thing are sometimes they give free gacha 5* (which may or may not be a dupe) and free characters are enough to clear most content although you also need to grind much more compared to whale or luckshitters.
>>
>>404622
Decent JRPG, no over-the-top harem nonsense, maps I can explore instead of just going Wave1->Wave2->etc, and a fantastic soundtrack. Visuals are neat too, clean and crisp, and the chibified artstyle works well with it.
Also none of that time-limited garbage for events and collabs that plagues pretty much every other gacha or online game.
>>
>>404733
Oh, yeah I had a hell of a time getting Ilulu, I'll tell you. It's a little weird they haven't stuck in a pity system but I don't think that's worth complaining about.

But yeah I'm fine with it as long as, like you said, I don't NEED need new characters to do the most current content, superbosses aside. I have a F2P account I'm working on to see how much more grinding is involved, though.
>>
>>404723
The story seems convoluted at best but I wouldn't call it good, it has a lot of chessy tropes, after 2 hours of gameplay I could only feel that from the story actually...
>>
>>404791
If it's cheesy, personally that's okay. It's not like Dragon Quest or Ys have stories that involve a lot of thinking.

I just like the balance of simplicity and seriousness in the character stories and Mythos chapter I've been through recently. It feels like watching a family cartoon where you don't want to confuse the children but also don't want to torture the adults by being too stupid.
>>
New skill/badge slots are finally available available. Surely you have at least one gacha character who has 80 light or shadow by now, right?
>>
File: 221614.png (1.41 MB, 1600x900)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>404872
Guess I can do something with Lokido.
>>
>all these 5*s I'm missing and the brilliant banner gives me another dupe Bertrand
>>
>>397898
>Not sure why the previous thread was deleted,
because /vmg/ isnt for generals
Stop putting shit like "New thread!!!!" or "Previous >>" and anything that makes it look like a general

If you're making an OP then just pick a picture and something to start discussion or simple shit like "Anyone playing this?" or "Let's talk about another eden" or even leave it blank. People forget this is /vmg/ and not /vg/
>>
Another Eden is the only mobile game where I have to backup my instance before updating in case the entire thing corrupts and forces a redownload
>>
>>404922
as a follow up to this post, I had to use the backup to restore my instance because the installation got stuck on a error

is this game doing that bad that they cant afford proper coders or anything? This is literally the only game out of all the gacha out there that does this. Played some new JP game that had the corrupting data issue but they fixed it in like 2~ weeks, added integrity checking and added a button to the title screen to have the game check files and toss out the damaged/problematic ones so you can play the game without doing a full redownload.
>>
When is AS thelily dropping in global
>>
>>404954
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Upcoming_Content
Estimated to be in August, but sometimes they move popular banners up, so we might get her as early as July.
>>404922
>>404947
I don't know anon, I've never had that issue happen to me and I been playing since day 1, swapping between my phone and bluestacks a couple of times every month.
>>
Got 4 star Claud and rosetta from the new banner
Should I take them to 5 star?
>>
>>404922
>>404947
The biggest problem I have is with updating. I don't have a lot of space left on my phone and sometimes the updates need like 4GB of free space. So sometimes I end up having to clear the cache on one or two other games to be able to update AE and then I have to go back and download the game data again for the other games. Will be nice once I get a new phone and don't need to deal with it anymore. I really don't get why their update process is still so bad.
>>
>>404955
>move popular banners
Impossible to do for her unless they also rushed the sidestory update as well.

>>404994
Get their AS version instead if you are low on chants imo although normal 5* Rosetta isn't that bad as a healer.
>>
>Felmina dupe from the free guaranteed 5*
I was hoping any new character or at least a 5* upgrade
>>
fucking Tsubame on Milsha banner and Tsubame on the whisper drop.
I'm starting to hate her.
>>
>>405203
Yeah, I'm kind of salty too. I had dropped 10k for AS Myrus with no luck. Last week I finally finally collected her 5th treatise so I spent my treatise and chants and side graded her to her AS. Then I just pulled her on the free pull.
>>
>>405212
Her AS is really good at least
>>
I don't think Hismena understands moon.
>>
Do superbosses respawn? I need to run over a couple of them for stuff but I want to fight them properly without powercreep characters at some point.
>>
>>405306
A few of them respawn but most are one-time.only afaik
>>
>>405431
Oh dear. I'll do them right the first time around then.
>>
New stream on the AE youtube channel 22 minutes after this comment.
>>
>>404733
>just wasted 6k without even getting spooked by any 4.5*
I hate this.
>>
This PC client is beyond awful. I'm never touching it again, jesus.
>>
it's so stupid so many characters are condemned to never have a 5* class. They don't even need to be top tier or even good, but just the stats would make them at least usable.
>>
>>405965
They've slowly been making more 4*'s into 5*'s either by directly giving them 5* forms or by giving them AS forms. Chiyo's supposed to be the next one on the list.
>>
>>405966
there's been like what, 5 of them in 4 years ?
>>
>>405968
8 of them (Foran, Akane, Nikeh, Ciel, Miyu, Bivette, Ruina, and Prai). They announced Chiyo will be getting 5* with the Dragon Palace 2 storyline, they heavily hinted May will be getting her 5* with the Baruoki mini-story, and then they announced another one who looked a lot like Sevyn, who will be getting his 5*. Yeah, it would be nice if they rolled them out a bit faster but it's something that's happening.
>>
I can't decide if I should get a 5* AS upgrade for a character which I have to clear some of current content (bosses) or a completely new character which I don't have despite they won't be that useful on those bosses.
>>
>>405971
There's gonna be a dragon palace 2 ? Did they say anything about nerfing fishing requirements or levia buffs ?
>>
is there any way to re-fight superbosses like leviathan or the flying whale or is it a one time deal ?
>>
>>406013
Levia will be getting an AS.
>>
>>406018
nice, anything for sheila ?
>>
File: wwu9d0imayr61.jpg (476 KB, 1348x2048)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>405971
>Prai bosses has more HP than 8 demons in present Garulea
For what purpose.

>>406019
Please whale
>>
>>406025
Motherfucker
>>
>>406025
I'm not seeing levia
>>
>>406032
Probably because she is a secret character
>>
File: DragonPalace2.png (1.31 MB, 960x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>406032
Well, about that... they mentioned an idea of Levia AS before they started the project, but when they announced the drafts this month, she was nowhere to be seen.
My guess is that they failed to improve the fishing system, so they're going to pretend Levia never exist.
>>
>>406025
Do I see another AS Nagi? or is that ES?
>>
>>406091
ES
>>
>>406056
>they're going to pretend Levia never exist
B-but my fish wife...
>>
>>406025
So stoked about ES Nagi. Gonna be saving my chrono stones, and also my chants in the worst case.
>>
Does Ciel's 5* quest actually give you everything needed for the upgrade, or do I still need to farm the VH dungeon?
Same question for Riica's, Helena's, and the others?
>>
>>406985
If I recall with Ciel and Miyu, you need 1 chant and 30 psalms to unlock their 5*. Their stories give you 2 chants and 10 psalms so you'll need to run their VH dungeon to collect 20 psalms. You can also buy 5 psalms in the nopaew shop, but I don't know if you'd want to spend 300 tokens on that. Honestly Ciel and Miyu normal 5* forms haven't aged well and both of them are outdone by their AS forms which you can pull from the gacha. I enjoyed their story quests and everything a lot, but I don't know that I would recommend people to focus hard on upgrading them.

The story characters, Riica, Helena, Cyrus, Aldo, and Amy however require you to collect only 10 of their psalms from VH AD's (you don't get any free ones) and you also don't need any Chant scripts for them. Those 4 just got huge buffs in JP (expect them in about 5 months our time) and will become really good, so all of them will be great investments. I'd really recommend trying to get them all to their 5* form.

Bivette also has a 5* form, and like Ciel and Miyu needs a Chant and some psalms, but you get her psalms from clearing the cat battle mini-game rather than having to do VH ADs. She also gets her own weapon and can put out some pretty impressive damage. I still use her on a lot of my teams.
>>
is there a counter for the amount of AD dungeons I did somewhere ?
>>
>>407231
The Nameless Girl standing next to the door. Once you hit 1000 dungeon runs, she becomes a boss battle. Other than that though, no counter exists.
>>
File: file.png (99 KB, 801x283)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>403364
Bros... I'm almost there...
>>
File: 20210422150759_1.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
Finally got around to doing my 10x whisper drop thing, how'd i do?
>>
>>407453
Great. AS Bertrand isn't all that good for day to day gameplay, but he's amazing for letting you cheese your way past super bosses since he functionally makes your team invincible 3 times per fight.
>>
>>406985
>>407004
Thanks for the help!
>>
What are destiny tokens? Should I spend mine on the free 10 character pack?
>>
>>407817
It's one of the rewards of steam version pre-reg. Yes, you should. There's no other usage.
>>
what characters have buff removal?
I'm trying to beat mighty's manifest weapon fight and his damage gets insane
>>
>>408146
I think only two characters have buff removal. There's Erina, who's gacha-exclusve but a 4* so you likely have her and Mana who you get from the IDA 3 side story. Even if all you have is Erina, don't sleep on her. Slap on some HP equips and grastas with HP bonuses.
>>
>>408160
>grastas
I might not be far enough in the story yet because I don't know what those are
>>
>>408163
Ignore that part then. Just keep Mighty INT debuffed and your own Type Res up with Mariel, Ciel, or Anabel. Or if you have Myrus or Chiyo, you can also use their Earth Wall to mitigate Mighty's water damage. Or use both to make him a joke.
I think he follows a predetermined rotation, so if you know if he's going to buff, you can plan ahead. Erina's probably going to act after him since she's slow, so with some planning you can have her immediately clear his INT buff. Keep in mind both buff clearing characters remove BOTH buffs and debuffs, so make sure to reapply your INT debuffs right afterwards. I don't know if you have access to a Null Sleep badge where you are, so you might have to just pray he doesn't make the wrong character fall asleep.
>>
>>408171
appreciate the help anon
>>
How's the fan service? I got the game but dropped it because it didn't feel coomer enough
>>
>>408186
Sorry anon. You're in the wrong game if you're looking for coom.
>>
>>408186
There really isn't any. You'd be better off with FGO or Genshin or on of the boat games.
>>
Is there a way to fight all superbosses multiple times ? I know that stuff like red dawn respawns but what about leviathan or the AD little girl ?
>>
>>408224
Well, there is a boss rush mode coming up, but I don’t know if it includes any of the super bosses.
>>
Got *5 from daily single its dupe biaka, guarantee *5 is lovely. Do impulse roll 2x10 on AS banner got *5 yipha and as ewan. Th-Thanks..
>>
I tried the rope jumping mini game on the emulator, and I fail at different timings even though I'm using the same macro. Can someone please give me a /g/uide?
>>
Do I alwatys have to switch characters in this game? Can't I keep a squad of my favorite units to do content?
>>
>>408667
Generally yes, but you'll run into enemies who have certain resistances, so if you have a party with mainly water element attacks and then run into a boss fight with enemy that's immune to water attacks you'll have a lot of trouble dealing with it. The game wants you to have some diversity to your roster.
>>
>>408199
Pretty much all of the AS outfits are coomer as fuck though. To the game's detriment.
>>
I'm new to the game and pulling on the "Essence of Weapons" banner. Haven't got any 5 stars, but got a couple I can level from 4->5. Is it worth placing any 4 stars on my team at all?
>>
>>409080
All are good if you're still on the first arc. They fall off afterwards, but some 4*s will still see some use. Three 4*s also have a secret 5* upgrade.
>>
I tried yet again to get Octopus AS from Milsha's banner but all I got was a stupid princess three times. Why couldn't she be cool like Future Princess, JUST ONCE IN HER LIFE.
>>
How long do you reckon it takes to get 5 chants from chests
Seems a bit crazy how hard they are to come by
>>
>>408213
Genshin isn't coomer
>>
>>405943
Finally at least new 4.5* on the next 1k
>>
>>409325
Good, now all you need is 10 chant scripts
>>
>>409327
I still have 24 left. The hard stuff is RNG grind tome of the cat girl. I probably won't raise Hismena for now despite I already had her tome.
>>
>>409286
It's not really that hard. Statistically, if you buy all keys from nopaew shop, you can get 1.197 chant scripts per week. Details below:
>confirmed by Ultimania
Non-side-story-tokens dungeon(VH): 1.5% per round
Otherland(VH) first three area: 1.6% per round
Otherland(VH) boss area: 1.5% per round
Present/Antiquity Garulea: 1.5% per chest map (0% for boss map)
>unconfirmed
Future Garulea: 1.5% per boss map (5% if it's stadium route)
Phantom Crystal Dimension: 10% to get a white key. 2% to reach the final per white key.
>>
I got regular hozuki from the free 5*, is she any good?
>>
Anyone happen to know if single pull or x10 pulls have a better chance at a 5*?
>>
>>409769
She is just okay imo

>>409879
The only difference is the 10th slot has a bit higher rate for featured characters
>>
>>409325
That's the new cat girl, right? How is she?
>>
>>409879
If you do a 10-pull, the tenth door is guaranteed to be at least a 4-star.
>>
>>409879
When you do a 10 pull the 10th door will always be a 4* or higher. Also, on some banners the chance for a rate up character to appear on the 10th door is much higher. For example on this banner, the chance for Hismena AS to appear on any individual pull is .02%. However on the 10th door of a 10 pull the chance jumps to being 10%. Always check the rate in the banner list because every banner is different. In general through if you're looking to get a rate up character, always do the 10 pull since the chance is going to be better, and at least you'll get a 4* (with a good chance of getting a 4.5*).
>>
>can't find the fucking objective in Little Princess Tomfuckery Chapter 5
battle frequency isn't helping either
>>
>>409930
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Little_Princess%27_Little_Big_Adventure#Chapter%205

There's a map of Chapter 5. You're looking to get to the blue crown icon on the far left.
>>
>>409943
yeah, the shit was a little scrambled from the map on the wiki

wiki also says i get miyu to 5* once i'm done; is that accurate?
>>
>>409963
The maps in Miyu’s story are slightly different for everyone. After finishing her story, you unlock her 5-star class but you still need to actually upgrade her, which requires farming her AD for the 30 Psalms you’ll need.
>>
>>409966
oof, alrighty thanks
>>
>>409967
You get 10 psalms for free, so you need to get 20 more from the AD. On the plus side each time you run the VH AD you also get to collect more axes, which you can turn it at the spring for light/shadow items and another chant script.
>>
Oooh, my 10th special lone encounter was Mighty's Hypnotist. glad to have it, even if it is 79 levels under my normal Mighty right now.
>>
>>410141
Nice. AS mighty is really good. He's one of the few AS characters who also has an AS manifest. Meditation puts 3 Hypnosis stacks on himself but also puts him to sleep for 1 turn. If he doesn't get hit by any attacks he wakes up the next turn and gives himself an intelligence buff and also heals some of his HP/MP. Every attack of his will automatically crit, but he loses one stack of Hypnosis each attack. His other skill randomly does 3-5 hits, so if you get lucky and get 5 full crits, he can hit massively hard. His manifest fixes ups his big issues. First, even if you get hit by an attack while under Meditation, you still get +50% int and +50% water damage. So getting hit while asleep no longer fucks you up as badly. And if you don't get hit and wake up normally it 100% full heals his HP and MP. The other big thing it does is doubles the damage of his primary attack skill if there's at least one Hypnosis stack up, and further, spamming attacks while in AF no longer reduces your number of Hypnosis stacks.

He still has the issue of starting off slow since your first turn will be to use Meditation, which puts him to sleep. With the Manifest, ideally an enemy will hit him, waking him up and letting you start dealing damage on the second turn. But if nobody hits him, then he'll spend the second turn asleep and won't wake up until the end of the 2nd turn, meaning you won't be able to start dishing out damage with him until turn 3.

So he has the two flaws of taking awhile to get started, but once he does his damage is really impressive. His other flaw is that his attack has 3-5 hits so sometimes it will do more and sometimes it will do less damage, and also each attack hits a random enemy, so he shines much better against single targets than multi-targets. He's really good though and has stayed in my water team for pretty much ever.
>>
Please clap
Will I ever need dimensional hook 2 and 3 or can I start buying cooling boxes now ?
>>
File: file.png (88 KB, 748x284)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>410233
Forgot pic
>>
>>410233
Grats anon. Worst grind in the game is almost done. Dimensional hook will let you triple catch, so if you have enough cooler space where you can 100% fish a pond before needing to go sell fish, you're good to start fishing lake lords.
>>
>>410233
Let me put it this way, you need dimensional hook III more than better cooling boxes. The upgrades increase the chance of multi-catches by a lot. On the other hand, better cooling boxes give you more fish point, but you don't need to max your reel or float as long as you are using the 30p baits. The minimum requirement of catching lake lords are lv27 rod, master reel and rubber float.
>>
>>409918
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Nekoko
Still trying to get her tome. Only got more Lokido and Azami tomes so far.
>>
>>410355
Oh shit, I hadn't looked at her before but she seems amazing. Party healing, party auto crit, party crit damage up, AF gain increase, and she does 3x damage of enemies with pain, plus her element changed depending on the current elemental zone. And her other skills are good too. I understand weapon zones are considered better than elemental zones but if we have characters like her, then elemental zones might be where it's at.
>>
is there any point to farming otherlands these days ? aren't garuela ADs just better ?
>>
>>410355
Christ literally all of her abilities are amazing. 4 skills slots is not enough for her.
>>
>>410383
Yeah, Garulea is better. The only Outland worth farming is the normal otherland that gives armor, just to pick up the Spirit bracers for Tiramisu if you have her and even then it's not necessary. The otherlands weapons though are all pretty powercrept by this point by manifest weapons. And even for characters without manifest weapons it's just better to spend your green keys on Garulea rather than spending a 4-6 weeks maxing out a weapon since between the Miaki/Dark Spirit weapons, the ocean weapons, and the farmable ones like the cherry blossom weapons you can get better ones much easier and much faster.
>>
>8 shadow away from maxing out Velvet
fuck now I actually have to think about what I want to do next.
probably either morgana's shadow to 80 or starting on clarte or aldo
>>
>Tank+another wind pierce after Tsukiha ES
They should have made him fire imo since it has fewer pierce characters compared to other elements although I guess they don't want to make Shion AS being a more useless tank than now.
>>
When did manifests start showing up in the game's life ? Was Time Goddess one already released then ?
>>
>>411548
It was on version 2.0.70 in JP while Time Goddess started on ver 2.0.
>>
>>411548
Honestly I can't remember for sure. I believe Suzette got the first Manifest, and I think it was around the beginning of last year in GL. I looked on altema and on mizrahe but I couldn't find a list of the old out-of-date gacha banners to check. I'm pretty sure Ogre Wars was already done so it would have been right at the beginning of Part 2.
>>
>>410355
I guess her downside is she can't debuff enemies aside her VC. She is still somewhat usable on slash resist bosses as a support.
>>
Eyh, I've been doing random stuff instead of progressing the story and I'm just halfway through GoT 1. However I noticed this mythos sidestory and how there's a free 5* in it for me, but I'm concerned about it being spoilers for the story. Would it make sense chronologically to go for it now or should I finish GoT 1 and 2 first ?
>>
The side story is exactly what it says on the tin. It has no bearing on the main quest line, so you can do it whenever you want.
>>
>>412638
There aren't any spoilers involving Goddess of Time.
>>
>>412639
>>412691
thanks bros
>>
>>412638
Don't worry about things like this. If a story or quest contains major spoilers with stories you haven't finished, then it will request you to finish them first. However, a few dialogs may change depending on the sequence of stories you choose. See >>401397
>>
>>412638
>>412990
And just to note it's not like dialogue changes are "better" or "worse" so there's no point in holding off from doing the Mythos until you pull 5* Melina from the gacha or whatever.

One neat thing about AE is that they add in additional dialogue that each player may or may not ever see. For example if you have a character you might get one set of dialogue. If you don't have that character, you'll get a different set. Sometimes they will even add in retroactive dialogue that older players can't ever access. Like there's an NPC who dies at the end of Ogre Wars II, and then months later they added in a series of sidequests where you play as Varuo and can talk to NPCs. And they gave dialogue to that NPC if you talk to him with Varuo, even though for many players that NPC was no longer there since they'd already completed Ogre Wars II. So it was actually only new players (or players who still hadn't finished Ogre Wars II) that actually got to see dialogue.

But yeah, if a storyline has hard spoilers for another story then they'll require that you finish that other story off first.
>>
>>411502
i'll save for him just for being a delicious brown boy
>>
>>411502
>Banner is shared with Suzette AS
>Spent 2k so far and nothing
Maybe I will SDE him instead on the next SDE since the current one doesn't include him.
>>
Still waiting free other elemental zones setters
>>
>>413423
Well, AS Radica drops soon, and she’s a Fire Zone setter.
>>
>>413447
>free
>other elemental
I mean elemental zone setters which aren't fire and also free
>>
>>413460
Sorry, missed the free part.
>>
where the actual fuck is claude
wiki says IDA h block but I've gone up and down the entire building five times and I can't find him
>>
>>413984
>Episode Absolute Zero Chain Chapter 4 Cleared
>>
>>413984
Make sure he is on the party as well if you are trying to do his character quest
>>
>>413991
Oh fuck, real ? I didn't know you needed that, that explains it
>>
File: WAT.gif (290 KB, 300x219)
290 KB
290 KB GIF
>ALDO WAS THE CAT ALL ALONG!
>>
Was Radica AS releasing tonight?
>>
where do you guys bring units to get fast exp without keys?
>>
>>414733
I chuck scrolls at them. Otherwise, I just take them to wherever I need to still grind out the 100 kills cheevos so I can get stones.
>>
File: 3.000cs.jpg (250 KB, 1026x1380)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
How was your pulls?
>>
>>414852
I wasted 3k and didn't even get spooked by any 4.5*
>>
>>414852
Scored Radica AS and a dupe 5* Melissa, so it went pretty well.
>>
>>414323
spoiler friend
i was spoiled by that twist on /jp/ ;_;
>>
>>410264
just wanted to chime in to say that after much experimentation, you need a bare minimum of master reel 3 to have a decent chance of catching sky serpent.
>>
Which of the Tales characters are most worth raising Light/Shadow on?
>>
>>416020
the ones you use
>>
There any point to doing the Mythos stuff right now or can I just keep putting it off while I grind fishing?
>>
>>416110
If you haven't started at all, I wouldn't bother. However, part 7 has a limited time campaign, which I think ends soon, where starting it gives you a token you can exchange for a random 5* Luring Shadow character.
>>
File: ae.png (137 KB, 1010x574)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>416110
Every new chapter of mythos is announced with a time-limited bonus of 40 stones, so rip 280 stones already. Also, >>416279 will last until the end of July.
>>
and finished
>>
>>416394
>>416020
damn that was fast.
>>
>>416404
not him, I've been working on Velvet for... about since she came out.
>>
>>416394
mirin
My Violet's still only at 170.
>>
>>413423
we even have perfect candidates for free zones
>AS Cerrine=Earth
>Sheila/Levi AS=Water
>AS Azami=Wind
toobad JP don’t like Azami and Cerrine much unlike Gariyu
>>
>>411502
>Shion AS
I still can’t believe how dirty Shion was done. Even his AS is beyond useless when you compare them to his sister and Shigure
>>
File: 1600088043428.png (371 KB, 731x578)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>416740
>toobad JP don’t like Azami
That's just not right.
>>
Azami and Cerrine aren't worth upgrading to 5* anymore with how powercrept they are, right?
>>
>>417437
Cerrine is actually still really solid and gets used on Earth or Blunt teams. I've seen a number of clears of the P5 twins (the hardest fight in the game) that use Cerrine. Azami though, sadly, is pretty powercrept.
>>
>>417441
Well, bad news for me, then. I don't have Myunfa or Yipha. Hell, I don't have any gacha weapon zone setters outside of Radius - just blew 8k on the weapon banner and got no banner characters, only a bunch of off-banner 4.5s.
Thanks, though.
>>
>>417444
If you've got Tiramisu her AS is going to be an Earth zone setter. Even if it takes while you'd eventually the get the treatise.
>>
I'm feeling really behind the curve with my account, I've got basically none of the newer characters or AS', thus I have three questions for you lads to try and salvage this.
1) If I were to grab the Star Dream, who should I use it on?
2) Which characters should I be focusing on getting the AS for, or at least upgrading to 5*?
3) Should I focus on maxing out Aldo's light before I start raising Yuri or Velvet's shadow?

Here's what I've got, not counting Tales or Persona characters.
>Fire
OG & AS Gariyu, Radias, AS Akane, Shion, Tsukiha, Cetie, Rosetta, 4.5 Jade, 4.5 Ewan, 4.5 Radica.
>Water
Hisumena, Mighty (have 5 treatises, not sure if worth), OG & AS Laclair, AS Nikeh, OG & AS Yuna, OG & AS Anabel, Melina, Shigure, 4.5 Dewey.
>Wind
OG & AS Claude, Suzette, Felmina, Biaka, 4.5 Dunarith, 4.5 Myrus, 4.5 Veina, 4.5 Ilulu, 4.5 Kikyo, 4.5 Azami.
>Earth
Deirdre, AS Nagi, Tsubame, AS Lokido, AS Ciel, Tiramisu, 4.5 Cerrine.
>Null
OG & AS Mariel.
>>
>>418421
>1
If you're picking for power, go for Melissa, Victor, or Thillelille. Melissa is a Flash Zone setter, a universal Zone, but it's only up on turn 1. Victor gives you huge AF charges provided you're not in a Zone. Thillelille gives you big dick damage.
>2
Rosetta, Suzette, Felmina (if you're going to do Otherlands), Myrus, and Veina have fantastic AS forms. Jade and Myrus are fantastic 5*s as well. Upgrading others will also help you, but those two are huge boosts.
>3
Yes, I'd raise Aldo first. MC bias aside, the jap update apparently pumps up Aldo the more Light he has. Haven't looked into it yet, but you're not going to sideline the MC, are you?
>>
>>418421
I was going to write out a response, but >>418479
pretty much hits it all. Melissa, Victor or Thillelille are your best picks for the SDE. For 3, yeah go for Aldo, he gets a really nice rework and the higher his Light the higher his damage.

For 2 though, you don't mention her, but I'd actually suggest trying to get 5 treatise for Foran (you've probably got her 4* form sitting around). Her AS form is really solid and provides a Pierce zone, and you have a lot of really good bow and spear users who are already at 5*, so with her you could put a great pierce team together. Then grab Jade when you can and AS Foran, Suzette, Jade and AS Ciel would stomp pretty hard.
>>
>>418479
Thanks friend, appreciate it. Guess it probably comes down to Melissa vs Victor for me. Gonna pull the 1k for a 4.5 or 5* and then get my Mythos shadow drop tomorrow and then go from there. With any luck I can snag Victor, Thillelille, AS Tsukiha, or even Hardy from the shadow drop.
It worth looking to get AS Ewan if possible eventually too? I wasn't really sure about 5* Myrus or not, but I'll take your word for it.
>>418498
Foran has been my worst experience with treatises ever. I've been hunting hers since her AS dropped and still haven't gotten a single one. I really want her AS though, you're right.
Thanks for the team suggestion, appreciate that too.
If I wasn't trying to get maximum value of the SDE, I'd potentially just grab AS Foran.
>>
I know Clarte is a free 5* and all, but looking at his mods on the wiki, he seems uh... Like total shit. Is he actually good?
>>
Fishing hooks are retarded and should give me the rare fish immediately.
>>
>>418500
One more vote for Melissa since her mechanic is more unique.
AS Myrus is the most powerful mage and magic team is considered to be one of the most versatile team in the future meta. Try getting her next after you get AS Rosetta. Btw, she's an earth character, not a wind one.
AS Ewan is pretty decent, he's like a stronger and more flexible version of AS Ciel.
>>418599
His original 5* is useless except being a free crystal mobs cleaner. His AS is a nuke though.
>>
>>418599
His NS is an okay healer for F2Ps who don't have any luck, though between Sophia and Riica post rework I'd say he's not all that great. I've seen a few interesting uses of his barrier for boss fights but it's really, really niche. Fortunately he gets his AS at the exact same time he gets his final skill, and his AS form puts out massive damage during his Lunatic, and provides some massive defense buffs to other Western characters.
>>
>>416550
>>416394
How do you get chant scripts?
>>
>>417441
Thanks kind man, you just saved me 5 chants and a couple of red keys. I'll go back to grimoire farm.
>>
>>419178
Be very lucky in VH AD runs. The Garulea ADs also have a chance of dropping some in the chest areas. Side episodes like the IDA series have 3 Chants each as part of the episode rewards. The badge robots in Nilva have a chance of giving you some in exchange for badges.
>>
>Paid bundle
>Paid bundle
>Paid bundle - 5stars guaranteed!
>Paid bundle
>Paid Bundle
>Paid bundle - Limited, 7 days!
>Paid bundle

And there at the bottom we can see the two gachas with bad rateups for F2P players. Is this game telling me to pay up or not bother? Why does this always have like 10 paid only gachas up?
>>
>>419283
All gachas need to make money. Most content are still doable with free characters at least
>>
For easy equipment, should I just make a bunch of the Anti-Lightning stuff since it has +10 SPD, or are there there pieces worth noting too?
>>
just got past toto's dreamland
is it better to focus on upgradable armor such as cruel angel and the dreamland armor or will i be safe farming VH beast king's castle for armor?
>>
>>419371
Honestly, the only armor worth farming from the AD's would be the anti-Lightning/Crystal armor from the Mythos ones. You also get a great piece of each armor (ring/bracelet/necklace) from each of the Garulea dungeons. If you're looking for regular armor the absolute best you can farm is the "Might" armor (+15% damage when max hit points) which is farmed by killing mobs in the Garulea overworld. With your Red Keys I'd just focus mainly on getting whatever Tomes you need, or raising your favorite free character's light/shadow. If there's gear you can collect and craft on the way, that's great, but I wouldn't go out of the way for it.
>>
>>419330
It's definitely a shift from about the first year of the game, where paid banners were extremely rare. Not a huge fan of how every new characters MUST come with a paid banner, though I guess I'm just not the target audience for those.
>>
>>419455
As long as whales are keeping the game alive and you can still do all content with free characters it should be fine.
>>
I kind of wish this was Radica's AS outfit instead of the witchy one.
>>
Bros, I want my own Moke.
>>
>>419455
I don't get your point. If you are a F2Per, these things shouldn't affect you. It's not like they lower the odds of free banners. If anything, we also get a lot more free rolls and stones comparing to the first year.
>>
>>419418
thanks man
just felt like i was taking way more damage now
guess I'll upgrade as i go
>>
>>419537
Gotcha. If you do need to farm armor, go ahead and do it, but I wouldn't farm too hard right now. Just wait for the best stuff at end game because it's a lot better than the older stuff was and you can farm it all on the overmap instead of in the ADs. Same thing with weapons. You can farm the Cherry Blossom weapons on Garuelea overworld which are really good, so you don't need to waste your keys running Otherlands.
>>
So the Mythos story is same old "church evil" shtick that the Japanese love, huh? Well I hope at the very least we get to kill Johann.
Only at chapter 6 so far, though.
>>
>>419544
No, not really. It's pretty complicated.
>>
>>419544
Spoilers for part 7, church is actually good and so is Johann.
>>
Considering how much I liked the Ancient Zerberiya Mythos, I'm really looking forward to the new future mythos. Especially since the future stuff has always been my favorite part of the storyline, and they're going to be focusing on all the KMS experimentation which I always liked.
>>
>>419573
Wait, what the fuck.
How the hell is the murderous memory-wiping man good?
>>
>>419586
Play and find out.
>>
I've never had as much luck in a gacha as I've had with this one so early, without having paid a dime
With rerolling I wouldn't settle with an account without Rosetta AS in it, because she's hot and good for magic parties. So I rerolled until I got her... and with the free ten roll ticket before her banner (Weapon Zones Banner), I got Melissa and Hozuki 5* (not AS, but want that later). Then Radica AS came out. Convenient, that's a sexy dark elf mage who is also apparently strong. I had enough for two ten rolls. Got Suzette 4* in the first ten roll, and Radica AS in the second.
I dunno man. This luck will fuck me over later, but for now that's insane. My experience with gacha is usually not that good. It's like the game just handed me over characters I clearly want, and a dream team of sorts, in just the first few days of play. I still have the free Whisper of Time Drop 5* in like 3 days or so too. And also the Star Dream Encounter (Myrus AS?)
>>
Just playing mainly for story, at first I was thinking of doing a muh story characters run, but I learned how tedious it would be. Just wondering what kind of comp I should go for
>>
>>419544
The western continent is pretty fucking harsh and they are trying to make the best it.
>>
>>419803
I suppose so. Know what else is fucking harsh? The gacha in this game.
8k into the weapon banner with nothing but off-banner 4.5s, 3k into AS Hisumena banner with nothing, and got my Shadow Drop 6 hours ago where I only had 3 dupes I could have pulled, and 5 characters that would have been a massive win for me. Of course I got a dupe.
>>
>>419544
The last boss being Melina father feels really weird

>>419530
Tfw JP doesn't have the extra ads so fewer free gems each day compared to GL.
>>
>>419757
Grats. Gariyu and and AS Clarte will be great additions to your team. Gariyu increases all damage by Staff characters by 50% and Clarte will do massive damage (and also provides nice defense buffs to Rosette since she's Western) but he won't get his AS until Mythos Chapter 10, so another couple of months. There's also the option of running Rosetta, Radica, Gariyu and Bivette since all of them do fire damage and both Rosetta and Radica can increase fire damage, and all four of them do fire magic damage. So you'll have the options of either Fire or Magic zone depending, and what's funny is you'll basically be able to use the exact same team.

For your SDE, I'd generally recommend Tiramisu. She's great for farming and will be getting an AS that makes her an Earth Zone creator. But her big thing is doing defense ignoring true damage, and Radica AS already does that, so Tiramisu would be a bit less useful for you. Myrus would be a great pick if you want to go all in on Magic zone. Mariel would also be pretty good since she provides a big defense boost, healing and 100% magic damage party crit. And of course you'd have the option of going for one of the other weapon zones (AS Foran or Yipha) if you want to give yourself more options (you get a Slash zone for free with Cress).

But grats again, you got a great team built.
>>
>>419773
Judging by your levels, I'm guessing you're still in the first arc. Just use whoever at that point. Even 4*s are more than good enough. Any 5* is overkill so you can just mishmash whoever you like.
>>
>>419178
I had a stockpile before I started working on Velvet, and I reached the end of the end of the PCD like 3 or 4 times for another 10 or so.
Still have 20 on me and I'm working on Morgana's shadow now so hopefully I can make them last
>>
Help bros I spend 20 red keys for aldo and didnt even get 1 light, I put aldo in backline and use shadow units to farm castle. Am I doing something wrong, do I need *5 aldo before farming his light? Thanks
>>
>>420206
It's some fucking bad luck to go that long and not get a single light, but such is RNG. As long as he's in the party, be it in the frontline or in reserve, he has a chance to get light. Just to double check, you're running Miglance Castle and not Beast King's right?
>>
>>420256
Yes miglance castle, and im using this team, do I need light characters to farm light or shadow is fine?
>>
>>420432
Every time you clear Miglance Castle, if Aldo is in your team, you have a chance for him to get Light (10% chance on normal Miglance, 20% on Hard Miglance). What your current Light/Shadow score is doesn't matter. Sometimes you'll get lucky and get Light 2 or 3 times in a row. Sometimes you'll get unlucky and not get any Light for awhile. I remember when I was farming Feinne's shadow, going from 252 to 253 took me 39 red keys to get that last point because RNG was just fucking me over so badly. And then I got the last two points on back to back runs the next day. It's just RNG since every run has an 80% chance to NOT give you Light.

As a recommendation though, try and get as many Light point characters on your team as possible while still being able to clear it. At the end of the dungeon you can get up to 3 rewards depending on your party's Light score (1 reward with 24 Light, 2 rewards with 60 Light and 3 rewards with 120 Light or more). Some dungeons require Shadow, but Miglance Castle specifically is looking for Light. If you don't have the ability to construct a team now, don't worry about it since you'll be getting Light for Aldo, but it's worth thinking about down the line.
>>
I dont even know what to say any more, rolling for AS Nagi is just painful.
>>
>>420598
>rolling for any new character is just painful
Fixed
>>
>>420633
I was never rolling for Milsha, which is why they gave her to me in both the first two multis. GIEF JELLYFISH FOR OCTO PLS
>>
>>420598
On the plus side we'll be getting her Extra Style in 6 months and it should be really strong.
>>
Oh so that's why it's called Another Eden
>>
File: 1590315940142.png (21 KB, 370x320)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>421505
Hope you enjoyed the first arc.
>>
>>421505
>Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space

A genuinely incredible "hidden in plain sight" title.
>>
>>421505
There’s still another reason for the title of the game
>>
>>420442
I finally got it after 26 red keys. Now im wondering should I buy his paslm from shop or just farm it with guildna, I just finsihed ogre wars 1.
>>
I'm curious, if I just want to do all the story and all of the events with story, can I do that just with story events specifically? Like do events like the IDA give me those characters for free?

Basically, I want to know if I can play this game like a JRPG for free, using the appropriate characters given the story or event situation?
>>
>>422039
you get at most 3 characters for free for an event, the rest you need to get from the gacha
>>
>>422039
You can beat the story with free characters, yes.
>>
>>422084
He's asking if you can play it like a JRPG, like play with all the characters involved in the story or those times when adol is alone with event characters in events or some side quests. Which im pretty sure is impossible. I think most of the people he travels alone with in the IDA side story are gacha characters except Mana.
>>
>>422105
>Adol
No falcom allowed here

But yeah, I dont think that's possible. I dont think you even get guest characters in IDA
>>
>>422111
>>422105
>>422056
Honestly, if he does 2-3 pulls, he'd be solid. That will probably give them at least 1 extra character for IDA and another for Holy Sword. The others give at least 2 characters for the events right? So you'd just have to sub in one rando and still basically have a JRPG team.

The real issue is, imagine the amount of grinding you'd have to do in order to keep all those characters up to date. It's not worth it.
>>
>>422105
Jade and Saki are IDA but they are kinda irrelevant in later parts of IDA side story.
>>
>>422039
Anon, I did exactly that for my account. Basically forbade myself from using any gacha character.
1) Yes, it's very possible, it's not even that hard, and it only got easier since I did it because of the new Tales Of characters, who are really powerful.
2) There might be some rough spots if you like me adhere to a strict discipline of no gacha characters, early on the game separates you from your third character and makes you go for an extended period with only two story characters. That part is on the rough side.
3) It'll take some wiki reading to find out how to unlock more power asap, as the early game is clearly not built with this in mind, but it only gets easier as you progress.
Fundamentally speaking, gacha characters are kind of pointless - everything, even the hardest bosses, can be cleared with free characters as long as you know what you're doing. But keep in mind the game will fight you every step of the way on this during the first arc of the story.
>>
Man I want this game to collab with a lot of old jrpg franchises, but they're all fucking owned by squeenix and that's never happening
>>
>to get access to a gacha character's FIRST quest, need to start and progress a side episode
>to access the side episode, need to promote a different character to 4*
>to promote that character, need a random drop tome
I don't like it
>>
>>422812
who
>>
>>422812
Actually I have to take that back, because I had missed something. You can get 1 tome from a different side episode for free
>>422814
Radica and Cyrus. To get access to Celestial Tower and the Shadow Witch you have to complete quest #2 of Cyrus, which needs him to be 4*. But apparently you can get the tome needed from 1000 Year Ark so I was wrong
>>
okay, that's a lot of treatise.
>>
I think what is going to kill this gachage for me very quickly, is the fact that dungeons are 100% manual. It involves grinding like any other gacha. But in this one you do it manually. The dungeons are always the same, the fights are always the same, doesn't matter, you still have to do it all manually.
>>
>>424010
>not making a dungeon completing macro
>>
>>424010
I don't think that's a good road to go down honestly
>>
>>424010
I dunno, you can take it slow. The good thing about this game is that you don't really need to log in and play every day, you can let tickets rot it's not a big deal, unless you want the autistic gear but it's not required.
>>
>>424010
true, at least they should let us use multiple tickets in one go and give the reward with the amount tickets used.
>>
>>424010
Once you get 3 Enemy Encounter- grasta upgrades you can clear red key dungeons in about a minute and a half and the garulea green dungeons in about 2 minutes since you only have maybe 1 random encounter. So like around 10 minutes total to burn through your day's worth of keys keys while you watch TV or whatever.
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 520x81)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
How many turns does it take for these chucklefucks to become weak to all attacks ?
>>
>>424631
I don't know. If I recall I just blew them all up with Tiramisu.
>>
File: file.png (1.61 MB, 1322x743)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
It is done
>>
>>425548
You're not done until you grab 150 Rolling Turtles.
Good job though.
>>
>>425782
I thought the Rinde Sunfish was the notorious catch? To this day, I still only have one.
>>
>>425782
>>426072
Better start working, you'll need to 100% all fish achievements to unlock Levia's AS.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.