[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 51 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1612248282414.png (79 KB, 640x1070)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>
File: 1605867490911.png (1.38 MB, 832x1045)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
What FA parties can I make for GW NMs?
My own take is Vajra-Lily-S.Cag
>>
>>386043
I'm struggling with this shit myself
Romeo/Drang/Vajra is pretty good
Monki is good
Quatre/S.Cag less so (At least with their skill 3s)
>>
Lily is also good for FA, also adding that just because a unit is good doesn't make them FA core. There's a lot of fiddling involved with things like delays to make sure they hit when the boss has charge diamonds, or how cag dispels and eats into the crests used for her to do unga dmg. or how Quatre's buff extend activates before any buffs are cast.
>>
Can anyone recommend me some good wind builds? I usually run something like VGrim, Cow and Monkey, maybe SAlbert and Yurius here and there.
>>
>>386097
>Can anyone recommend me some good wind builds? I usually run something like VGrim, Cow and Monkey, maybe SAlbert and Yurius here and there.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yfqVerBNC5YwRCTcmk4AhJyCkKvCXvMl1AFVpOAQDVI/edit
>>
Who won, pig or monkey?
>>
File: rating.png (49 KB, 421x372)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>386422
Bobobo
>>
File: say what.jpg (154 KB, 1330x1326)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>386465
Say what?
>>
>>386422
In case of HUEGE DAMAGR, Roasted Pork is the queen. She does not even need attack node in her EMP, all you want is more HP and healing so she will not self destruct.

For team utility, Bobobo takes the cake. He is the free V.Agrovale and S.HalMal mixed together in a recipe for free character. He buff, he deal damage, he gave team utility, he got it all in the bag.

Wet Monkei is the underwhelming one. She has no attack up buff, both team and self therefore you will notice a big dip in damage. She has to choose between dodge attack and deal big damage, her oh shit button is one time use only after 10 turns so it is worse than her Wind counter part. And she needs a lot of time to ramp up her S2.
>>
>>386691
Does anyone really use attack up emp anymore aside from mc since so many decent grids already let you hit cap easy
>>
>>386753
Depend on the character, some has really low base attack like Wet Monkei, New Year Mirin. Some does not have any other good EMP. Otherwise, more attack is good when you have to fight raid with more than 15 DEF.
>>
>>386465
>chad meme character is top tier
you're kidding
>>
>>386835
Its rare but it feels good when it happens
>>
File: Ex8nc7YVoAE_xJx.jpg (305 KB, 1600x900)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>386422
Pig gets two gyarus so her.
>>
File: spark.png (820 KB, 1487x620)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
which character should i spark from this gala?? my original choice is Catura, but my brother said that i should spark summer Kumbhira instead.
>>
So I have a 4* Belial. I take it I use him in every grid besides just using him in dark?
>>
>>387170
>sparking girls
noa stop being a maggot
>>
>>387170
Catura is a bit shit honestly.
>>
>>387170
Summer Kumbhira has a busted weapon and is pretty good as well, so she's a strong choice, Catura is also strong, but quite less so unless you have a very specific team. Pick who you love or satisfies your dick the most though, no point in sparking someone you don't care for.
>>
>gold moon from the SSR ticket
>dupe weapon isn't even good
Is there anything worse?
>>
>>387502
Useless vintage weapon.
All the disappointment of getting a weapon you don't need and won't use, but without a gold moon to go with it.
>>
Always believe in yourself anons, I had 100 rolls saved and failed to get either summer zodiac, but then kept going through my emergency stash of sidestories to get rolls hoping to get either one, succeded in getting Andira on the very last ticket from the very last sidestory(Walder event)
Theres always a chance, and thank you Walder, I guess it was a sign that you were referenced in the event
>>
>>387184
Yes
>>
I'm still stuck on drawbox 3
Is spamming raids really the only thing I can do?
>>
>>388068
Farm VH raids for bait during 1 hour of strike time and then use that bait to clear Extreme raid during the second strike time.

That is what I am doing.
>>
File: PSX_20210404_135647.jpg (563 KB, 867x1500)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
Finally got down to 2 button EX+. Why is Zeta allowed to be this strong?
>>
File: water gw.png (236 KB, 613x902)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>389059
Seeing people do this without using skills makes me realize how far I'm still behind. At least I can full auto I guess.
>>
What's a good replacement in a grid for a fully upgraded Revenant Weapon? Preferably something farmable.
>>
>>389358
What element?
>>
>>389419
Water. I'm guessing a Europa harp or the Six Dragon weapon would do, but I've not unlocked either of those quests yet.
>>
can i replace xuanwu mace for wamdus spear?
>>
>>389204
I remember my first GW was some mess of FA into every single skill and a shiva call
Luckily RB is going to trivialize this shit so much in other elements.
>>
>>389558
Six dragon weapons aren't really worth it. If I recall you're forced to choose between them and opus weapons which means giving up a big chunk of damage and in every grid thats a bad idea
>>
>>389752
Harp is good for ewyiar at least
>>
>>389752
You only lose chunk of damage if you replace 5* Opus with Draconic. 4* Opus is terrible to use.
>>
How are you feeling about this GW?
This is the first one I've prepared for because my water grid was just M1 daggers, a Xeno and a normal.

Now I have a Dark Opus staff and a SSR Seraphic. Still think I'm very far away from doing anything but at least water is no longer my worst element.
>>
>>390378
Better than I did about the last one. Water is my best element, so I'll be able to at least have fun even if I can't farm like crazy.
>>
>>390378
Depend on the boss and how much bullshit Cykagames will throw at me.
>>
>>389752
The Draconics are more FA freindly/make for comfier FA, the best one/example is the Draconic harp
>>
>>390167
>4* Opus is terrible to use.
Why terrible, it's definitely not terrible. It's a huge stat stick, increases your HP a lot, provides you with CA cap (as the most common emblem).
That's as good as a generic grid piece.
>>
>>390378
>How are you feeling about this GW?
It's probably going to be fucking crazy considering the availability to OTK with Relic / Bonito and overall popularity of Varuna and easiness of a magna grid (just harps or aubs).
>>
What can I do this GW as a semi-newfag? I don't even know what to equip or which class to use, I have bonito, europa, varuna and other summons
>>
>>390739
Do you have any baha weapons? If so from what I see there I'd go with 3-4 gazes, baha weapon of choice, seraphic, then pick three grand weapons and slot them in with the fourth being your mainhand. Ideally you should also level your grand weapon's skills for more effects, then run Europa as your main summon unless Bonito is fully uncapped and Europa isn't and pick a fully uncapped Leviathan as support.
>>
>>390744
Thanks! I do have a baha dagger and a wind atma sword from wmtsb ages ago or a previous anni
>>
>>390748
Baha dagger should do fine, be sure to have that's skill levelled up too if you haven't already. What SSRs do you have, besides the grands?
>>
>>390764
Mostly gacha weapons and the nichirin sword, I guess something like the plasma slicer is interesting.
>>
>>390772
I meant the characters, I should have specified.
>>
>>390773
Oh, I see. Here ya go.
>>
>>390777
For a team comp, I'm running Lily/Europa/Vane/Macula/Kolulu, which works really well for me at least though it's slow compared to all the meta teams people are fielding so if you want to clear fast it's not great, but you could also make a charge attack team with Vajra/Romeo and a third character, though it wouldn't be too optimal since you don't have enough charge attack skill weapons.
>>
File: ChatStamp016_en.png (133 KB, 256x256)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>390785
Thanks, appreciate it
>>
File: 84604351_p0 - jpg.jpg (1.41 MB, 2341x4175)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
Dem Bois has two openings for anyone that doesn't have a crew yet
Probably get Tier A again
http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/705648
>>
1. I didn't really pay attention to the limited campaigns, anything I should do asap?

2. I got the first 3 rows of classes all at lvl 20, what do I do next when it comes to ex and row IV classes?
>>
>>391460
Level all EX I.
For unlocking Row IV and EX II, you just need to change a class champion weapon element once. Choose any EX II class, get their replica weapon, uncap it, then change its element. After that, unlocking Row IV and EX II would be a breeze(for Row IV you just only need to clear the trophy quest "Search for an Heir")
>>
>>391460
For Row IV i suggest getting Lumberjack first. In order to unlock it, you should max Berserker and Elysian first
>>
>>391641
>Level all EX I.
Why waste your CP for the dogshit classes?
You only need a few of them for starters.
>>
>>391773
Although those class are really shitty indeed, they have some useful boosts once they were maxed, for example 1+ ougi bar boost on Mystic(the shittiest EX I of all). Even though it only add 1 to the bar, with TA you can get 33 in one turn, and i haven't mention those ougi bar gains.
Just level them, there's nothing wrong with that, and it's not really that hard either to unlock
>>
>>392012
Mystic is one of the best and core classes in the game.
You use it for AH farm.
And you don't need any ougi buffs from it.
>>
File: 1614764864392.png (1.18 MB, 734x868)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Finally defeated this motherfucker.
This concludes the t3 buncles. I wanted to say that they are harder than RotB bosses, but I just FA'd most of them.
Still a decent achievement for a relatively new player (less than 1 year). Next goal is to solo 6drags.
>>
I need Levi frens
Add me please 24693653
>>
Do Arcarum HP summons sub aura stack with the DATA call series HP sub aura?
>>
Do we know whats the next guild war element? I missed my chance at making a good grid for this one but I'd like to start early for the next one.
>>
>>393306
yeah, there's no caps on sub auras.
>>
>>393678
Probably Earth
>>
>>394763
Thanks, bummer that we dont know for certain. I'll start working on my wind grid either way.
>>
I have tried to farm Harps on M2 raids and I'm losing the will to play lads
>>
Pls help mine Grand Order (Impossible) #E55DF6FF
>>
Akasha #7912F490
>>
>>395008
>I have tried to farm Harps on M2 raids and I'm losing the will to play lads
It's much easier to farm them during the purple chest campaigns.
>>
>>395613
When the next one?
>>
>>395764
Dunno. It happens every 2-3 months.
>>
File: file.png (8 KB, 575x99)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>393306
>>394280
From the wiki page on Charybdis
>>
>>395766
They should make it a regular thing desu
>>
>>395915
It's bare became a thing. They run it usually at least twice before new gw now
>>
>>396058
*barely
>>
File: granblue list.png (1.82 MB, 1027x1291)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Can anyone give me some help in team building? What are good picks for each element and such? I've only used S.Zoi, Babu and Kolulu dark team to go through content and now I'm bit lost about actually making different teams.
If you're wondering why I have so many characters and I dont know how to team build, I've been ultra casual semi-seasonal player for years. They've just slowly piled up with time.
>>
>>398044
>>398044
sheep athena siegfried
s cag lily romeo
sandalphon narmaya magisa
monkey grimnir lecia or tiamat
noa jeanne gawain
six babu rat orchid whatever
>>
File: d.png (9 KB, 98x57)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
finally
>>
>>398147
Wish I could do that. I'm too retarded to fight bubz free quest to even get the raid. I know my characters aren't the problem, but I don't know the proper grid setup to do it
>>
>>398151
i just leech, use gbf.life
>>
>>398141
Thanks, I'll start messing with these teams.
>>
/vmg/ guild when?
>>
To all the newbies playing this game, if you are under level 200 or do not have all 10 5* Eternals, I suggest you buying an account. The amount of timegating in this game is the most obscene and ridiculous in any games I have ever played. If you just started a few months, then you already lose out on 50+ GWs, which translated to several sparks worth of crystals, dozens of sunstone and gold bricks worth in badges and countless others rewards. You lose out on dama, sunstones and free Primal summons. You loses out on years worth of flawed prisms. Just to give how many prisms you need, it's 4k5 for 1 5* Eternal and 7k5 for the first Transcendence step per Eternal. That's 12k each and there are 10 Eternals. The same is with Evokers. You are so far behind in Astra, Spehirs stones and Ideans that it is impossible to catch up. You will forever be underpower. And as the power creep continues, you will be left further behind. This GW is a 150% increase from the last one. 70k cutoff increased from 700 mil to 1.05 bil. You won't be able to make it into top tier crew, which cut you off from the top tier rewards, which makes you fall further behind and continues the negative cycle.
TLDR: buy an old account, you will never catch up because of timegating
>>
>>398642
but i just play casual
>>
>>398642
nah
>>
How do you properly use Maria?
>>
>>398831
Her kit is a sorta paradox/oxymoron with a heal as well as a scales skill.
Usually you take the most enmity unit you have and try to massively sink your HP, Some use MC w Splitting spirit, some use Vane since they can remove HP and that was used to try and scuff together an enmity setup but by far the BEST setup/best enmity activator is S.Kolulu, solely because she has the lowest HP and the biggest HP cut to her health, the problem becomes afterward that S.Kolulu is somewhat of a deadslot and her existence only really benefits magna players
The next problem is that her 3rd skill is a full heal tacked onto a buff. If you're running Enmity water with things like Daysprings or Sprit of mana + winter's frostnettle you'll have to skip her 3rd button, what's worse is that her 3rd only works if you are at red HP, the problem is not all units have the same Red HP, therefore not balancing your HP at a low enough HP results in you getting screwed over. because you have to wait.
overall her kit is kinda tacky but useful and most the time her first skill is the only really usable one. Her backline skill is formidable but nothing near the level of hasse, perpetuity mod buff is caim tier/only outdone by caim because she takes a few turns to stack while caim works turn one. the nuke + Stackable defense down helps essentially crap infinite def down. Not the best but certainly one of the better skills.
>>
>>398837
I might need to mention maria needs a dispel to activate her nukes but water is in no shortage of dispels.
Her front line dispel provides the unrighteousness debuff while her backline provides def + atk down, and water can stack plenty of dispels between characters like Quatre and Drang (Not Vajra tho, the requirement is a dispel skill, not ougi)
>>
>>398839
I've mostly been using her as an "oh fuck" button. Summer Cag seemed like a good choice, but she seems to take forever to stack her Crests.
>>
>>398846
Get more crests. Because S.Cag singlehandedly with her keen made water go from gutter trash to core.
MH opus/Suptix a Long Ji/Lily/S.Kolulu
>>
>>398850
I have Long Ji, Lily, and an Opus with Caster. I suppose I should replace Izmir with someone else.
>>
>>398853
*Opus with Warlock
>>
>>398853
>>398854
If you love Izmir that's understandable but she's worse than S.Cag, she doesn't give passive echoes, she doesn't have a burst oriented thing, she's gives keen on a skill instead of S.Cag who has that on ougi + skill
You don't use the two together and you only use Izmir because you like her.
You're better off switching to someone else
>>
File: 1603574376012.png (259 KB, 640x688)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
Earth favored GW next.
Skipping Wind / Fire again.
If there's no changes for GW, it's going to be absolutely retarded considering the strength of Earth now. Titan, Caim, Lobelia, some really strong limited characters.
Top70k will be 1,5b if not 2b.
>>
>>398922
potentially but don't forget earth grids in general suck unless you have it near the top most people don't have said good grids. so even if not top 70 with some decent stuff you can easily hit top 130
>>
>>398969
What do you mean top grids?
Magna Earth has the same power level as Titan Earth just less cap up.
>>
File: 1591536213249.png (134 KB, 685x365)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
Do you need silver relic weapons that drop from AH for something during the transcendence process?
>>
>>400171
No-one knows yet though to get to 110 doesn't, but I bet they'll force people to make another gold one for the weapon soul for one of the stages.
>>
Is there a faster way to farm for rainbow crystals than the Violet Trial? I'm bored out of my mind already, and I still need over 200 more.
>>
>>401196
daily trade, reduce unimportant SSR summons, arcanum sandbox if you can.
>>
>>401199
>Sandbox
Guess I'll continue farming this
>>
File: 1609211850952.png (38 KB, 113x152)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>401196
>Is there a faster way to farm for rainbow crystals than the Violet Trial? I'm bored out of my mind already, and I still need over 200 more.
How many you need?
Never did any of >>401199 the listed. Not sure if I need more.
>>
>>401421
I need 250 for the last step of unlocking an Eternal, but I'll need 650 more each of the ones I am missing
>>
How do I auto reserve sr weapons? I keep fiddling with the settings but it doesn't work
>>
>>402541
Click reserve
Click sort
Basically check everything
Then auto pic until its all gone.
Don't forget whenever you get an SR in a battle to click so you can enable auto reserve on it.
>>
>>398969
Magna Caim is very good. Budget Titan isn't worth it anymore but if you drop enough bars Titan is one of the top primals alongside dark. Dirt only sucks if you don't have Caim.
>>
After you've grinded enough M1 omega weapons and summons for every element, what do you grind for next? I feel bit lost.
>>
>>403691
What rank are you? You should be able to start m2
>>
>>403705
I'm rank 100/101 I think. Note that apart from my dark grid (thanks to freebies), rest of them have NOTHING but those three times uncapped M1's.
>>
>>403709
Work to hitting lv 120 and doing more of the main story that will unlock more raids that help you ujcap your current weapons and drop a few extra good ones.
>>
>>403720
Makes sense, uncapping my current stuff should be a power boost. I heard that slime farming is the fastest rank grinding method, is that true?
>>
>>403725
Yes especially during the weekend. If you have journey drops to spare activate xp boost in the shop
>>
>>403727
Alright, I'll get to it, thanks.
>>
>tfw gotta do Angel Halo like 2000 times for all the materials needed to uncap Six to Six
>>
>>404616
>need to have all eternals despite I just want to uncap one of them and don't care about the rest
>>
>>404616
>need to do the Violet trial at least 2000 times to get enough rainbow prisms
I hate this
>>
MARRY ME, NARUNARU!
>>
File: 1524482526570.png (413 KB, 533x746)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
>>
>>404871
I thought she was preggers
>>
Which is stronger to have for only immediately picking one, 3 star Opus or 4 star Seraphic?
>>
>>405618
I would say seraphic. Opus isn't decent till at least 4* since that when they get the pendant abilities
>>
>>386040
I kinda want more fan service
>>
>>398642
Thanks just quit
>>
>>398642
Kill yourself account buying/selling scum.

Don't even play for 1 year and 44boxed 2gws, top70k in the water gw.
I have 6 sl20 opuses and 6 astrals.
I've got a few primal summons already in case if I'd ever want to go primal.
Making eternals is easy with GW+DB and making evokers isn't much harder. Needless to say that most of them are useless anyway.

Fucktards I know who paid for their accounts don't even play Grub anymore. They didn't achieve shit, it's not their characters, not their rolls, nothing that connects them to the game and their OWN account.

Cucking yourself out of a challenge and a joy of achieving something or a grief about losing / not getting something is the fastest way to lose all the interest in the game and quit it.
>>
>>407167
thanks just started playing again
Based inspirational anon
>>
>>407551
Just take it slow and play at your pace. Even the Tier A crew doesn't require you much more than doing daily threshold. And those can be completed by just host the raid and open for the crew to clear them for you.
>>
>>407856
I’ve got the time. Just felt retarded that I was trying to start in current year + 6.
>>
>>407858
Dont be. The amount of shit a newbie get now in 1 month play can be even more than us old folk get in one year.

Early game is now so streamlined you can speed through it with skip button.
>>
>>407869
Yeah I saw chapters are skippable to 79. So far having fun and doing side stories. I’ll be around when I have any questions the wiki covers everything so far
>>
Anyway to reliable farm quartz other then reducing Omega summons?
>>
>>410700
GW and Event are your best friend for Summon to reduce.
M2 and dragon farming also net a lot of elemental quartz.
>>
>>411189
>M2
Not really
>>
>>411189
ah shite. I need earth quartz badly. Guess I'll have to wait until there's an event with a earth summon and I'm not rank 150 yet so can't go dragon farming.
Thanks.
>>
>>412555
New event might be earth seeing as how we get kenki uncap
>>
Do we know anything about 5* Yurius yet?
>>
>>412664
No and we won't know any details until it drops
>>
>>412664
I would imagine his S1 has a slightly higher max def and atk down.
>>
File: cain.jpg (137 KB, 630x924)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
It blows my mind how much is locked away in characters' fate episodes. Like Cain's entire speech really feels like a big moment you'd expect to see in the story, but I guess that's the nature of a gacha game that's so character centric.
>>
>Europa's debuffs still getting me through veil
>>
>>414683
Yea. Shame some better stories you need to understand the characters others versions to get a good take on their stories
>>
wait did they really give an uncap to that broken debuff fuck
>>
>>416061
>did they
Not yet. We get his uncap material in the next event. Its gonna be great
>>
>>415461
Because she dispel you first before debuffing you.
>>
Is the new Narmaya any good? She's a grand so I assume so.
>>
>>417746
If her charge bar wasn't gimped she'd be 10/10.
>>
>>417746
She's most likely another 10/10.
>She's a grand so I assume so.
Most grands are pretty whatever nowadays.
>>
>>417763
>>417815
I guess we have to wait until people test her out more to know for certain? I was just thinking about sparking her.
>>
>>417844
Don't spark her until the end of her banner anyway because we get daily free rolls and you can still luckshit her.
>>
>>417852
Naturally, thats the standard.
>>
>>417855
>friend wasted all of his rolls on the first day
Lol
>>
>>418395
Damn what a moron.
>>
hey guys, i want to get back into this game for sure. i played it before and i unlocked joker from persona 5, and thats one of the reasons i regret ever deleting the game. i have the app on android, but im sure there is a way for me to try and see if i can log back into that account with joker and all my other characters, but i dont think i ever linked the game to anything. i made some type of jap account i remember. but anyways how can i try logging in because there doesnt seem to be an option after i just did the tutorial
>>
>>420524
holy mother of fuck i got my account back with JOKER! jaysus. thank god for samey passwords
>>
>>420528
>>420524
good on you. try to level up for the side stories and try to the princess connect one.
>>
Do you think they'll rerun last year's R&J event this year? I missed the uncap treasure for Romeo's 5 star and the mat requirements are too costly for me.
>>
>>420558
Not anytime soon i would expect. what's hard to earn for you?
>>
>>420567
Azure spirits mostly, I have pretty awful grids for anything not fire or water, with the worst being wind and light probably.
>>
>>420570
i would say just leech it all i guess
>>
>>386040
Cute feet. Feet with sandals look really good. That's one of the best thing Grandblue has to offer
>>
I really wish Dark Jeanne's first skill didn't take away her charge bar
>>
>>421087
Usually yeah, but in a lot of summer art they usually have to fix it because they mix up the feet.
>>
>>421698
Thinking about whether the big toe belongs on the right or the left side does bring about an existential crisis
>>
File: 20210504-163209856.png (537 KB, 638x771)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
Dirt team for gw? is it worth doing Threo?
>>
>>421789
Level up Melle to 100, she's pretty okay for full auto.
>>
>>421789
uncap diantha and toss her in the back for her passive
Cag is good for full auto because she can sustain
>>
>>421797
>>421796
thx for the help
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWBuPUj9Z-M
How does turn skip work in Akasha? How do you not get hit and die?
>>
Return to Monki

Have sex with Monki
>>
>>421936
>How does turn skip work in Akasha?
Exactly how it sounds. After a certain hp trigger he'll randomly skip the battle ahead 1-3 turns. This can fuck up some teams badly since it'll cause certain buffs to dissappear quicker or in cases like dark jeanne s3 cause them to die faster.
You basically avoid dying by dodge tanking more than anything in akasha. So characters like vikki who boost dodge rates and shalem who has an incredibly accurate and powerful accuracy down are good for him.
>>421946
Monke made for handling
>>
>>421980
I thought he was talking about making extra 1-3 turns in a lucha setup which was my point of a question - how to survive with 1 hp when you used Zoi's conjunction. But if it's about Akasha's mechanic, then it's just a normal Nier's field, Death, skills, tag team, attack, qilin, tag team, attack I suppose.
>>
whic weapon is priority katana or spear? xeno diablo
>>
>>426198
Spear for sparta and hard content, katana is obsolete if you have astral / fediel spines for MH.
>>
Fuck bubs
>>
>>398642
Not paying a single dime for gachashit thanks

>Muh shiternals

Six is the only one you should bother with
>>
File: 1606639137315.jpg (394 KB, 700x1240)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
Posted about finishing all solo t3 summon raids and wanting to deal with the dragons.
Now the dragon solos are all done.
Not sure I can finish Fediel (raid) solo because I don't have anything good in light like Burger, Noa, Io, etc.
Cleared trial Bubz quest as well.
Only ubhl, prouds and faa/bubz left.
>>
>>431876
Nice. What ele did you beat bubs with?
>>
>>432230
Magna dark.
His autos hit really hard even without stacks and I didn't have a lot of ways to mitigate the damage from it. Had to rely on dodges. Though I don't have V.Dokkan, her kit seems very strong for Bubs/Faasan.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.