[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1612248282414.png (79 KB, 640x1070)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>
File: 1605867490911.png (1.38 MB, 832x1045)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
What FA parties can I make for GW NMs?
My own take is Vajra-Lily-S.Cag
>>
>>386043
I'm struggling with this shit myself
Romeo/Drang/Vajra is pretty good
Monki is good
Quatre/S.Cag less so (At least with their skill 3s)
>>
Lily is also good for FA, also adding that just because a unit is good doesn't make them FA core. There's a lot of fiddling involved with things like delays to make sure they hit when the boss has charge diamonds, or how cag dispels and eats into the crests used for her to do unga dmg. or how Quatre's buff extend activates before any buffs are cast.
>>
Can anyone recommend me some good wind builds? I usually run something like VGrim, Cow and Monkey, maybe SAlbert and Yurius here and there.
>>
>>386097
>Can anyone recommend me some good wind builds? I usually run something like VGrim, Cow and Monkey, maybe SAlbert and Yurius here and there.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yfqVerBNC5YwRCTcmk4AhJyCkKvCXvMl1AFVpOAQDVI/edit
>>
Who won, pig or monkey?
>>
File: rating.png (49 KB, 421x372)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>386422
Bobobo
>>
File: say what.jpg (154 KB, 1330x1326)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>386465
Say what?
>>
>>386422
In case of HUEGE DAMAGR, Roasted Pork is the queen. She does not even need attack node in her EMP, all you want is more HP and healing so she will not self destruct.

For team utility, Bobobo takes the cake. He is the free V.Agrovale and S.HalMal mixed together in a recipe for free character. He buff, he deal damage, he gave team utility, he got it all in the bag.

Wet Monkei is the underwhelming one. She has no attack up buff, both team and self therefore you will notice a big dip in damage. She has to choose between dodge attack and deal big damage, her oh shit button is one time use only after 10 turns so it is worse than her Wind counter part. And she needs a lot of time to ramp up her S2.
>>
>>386691
Does anyone really use attack up emp anymore aside from mc since so many decent grids already let you hit cap easy
>>
>>386753
Depend on the character, some has really low base attack like Wet Monkei, New Year Mirin. Some does not have any other good EMP. Otherwise, more attack is good when you have to fight raid with more than 15 DEF.
>>
>>386465
>chad meme character is top tier
you're kidding
>>
>>386835
Its rare but it feels good when it happens
>>
File: Ex8nc7YVoAE_xJx.jpg (305 KB, 1600x900)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>386422
Pig gets two gyarus so her.
>>
File: spark.png (820 KB, 1487x620)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
which character should i spark from this gala?? my original choice is Catura, but my brother said that i should spark summer Kumbhira instead.
>>
So I have a 4* Belial. I take it I use him in every grid besides just using him in dark?
>>
>>387170
>sparking girls
noa stop being a maggot
>>
>>387170
Catura is a bit shit honestly.
>>
>>387170
Summer Kumbhira has a busted weapon and is pretty good as well, so she's a strong choice, Catura is also strong, but quite less so unless you have a very specific team. Pick who you love or satisfies your dick the most though, no point in sparking someone you don't care for.
>>
>gold moon from the SSR ticket
>dupe weapon isn't even good
Is there anything worse?
>>
>>387502
Useless vintage weapon.
All the disappointment of getting a weapon you don't need and won't use, but without a gold moon to go with it.
>>
Always believe in yourself anons, I had 100 rolls saved and failed to get either summer zodiac, but then kept going through my emergency stash of sidestories to get rolls hoping to get either one, succeded in getting Andira on the very last ticket from the very last sidestory(Walder event)
Theres always a chance, and thank you Walder, I guess it was a sign that you were referenced in the event
>>
>>387184
Yes
>>
I'm still stuck on drawbox 3
Is spamming raids really the only thing I can do?
>>
>>388068
Farm VH raids for bait during 1 hour of strike time and then use that bait to clear Extreme raid during the second strike time.

That is what I am doing.
>>
File: PSX_20210404_135647.jpg (563 KB, 867x1500)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
Finally got down to 2 button EX+. Why is Zeta allowed to be this strong?
>>
File: water gw.png (236 KB, 613x902)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>389059
Seeing people do this without using skills makes me realize how far I'm still behind. At least I can full auto I guess.
>>
What's a good replacement in a grid for a fully upgraded Revenant Weapon? Preferably something farmable.
>>
>>389358
What element?
>>
>>389419
Water. I'm guessing a Europa harp or the Six Dragon weapon would do, but I've not unlocked either of those quests yet.
>>
can i replace xuanwu mace for wamdus spear?
>>
>>389204
I remember my first GW was some mess of FA into every single skill and a shiva call
Luckily RB is going to trivialize this shit so much in other elements.
>>
>>389558
Six dragon weapons aren't really worth it. If I recall you're forced to choose between them and opus weapons which means giving up a big chunk of damage and in every grid thats a bad idea
>>
>>389752
Harp is good for ewyiar at least
>>
>>389752
You only lose chunk of damage if you replace 5* Opus with Draconic. 4* Opus is terrible to use.
>>
How are you feeling about this GW?
This is the first one I've prepared for because my water grid was just M1 daggers, a Xeno and a normal.

Now I have a Dark Opus staff and a SSR Seraphic. Still think I'm very far away from doing anything but at least water is no longer my worst element.
>>
>>390378
Better than I did about the last one. Water is my best element, so I'll be able to at least have fun even if I can't farm like crazy.
>>
>>390378
Depend on the boss and how much bullshit Cykagames will throw at me.
>>
>>389752
The Draconics are more FA freindly/make for comfier FA, the best one/example is the Draconic harp
>>
>>390167
>4* Opus is terrible to use.
Why terrible, it's definitely not terrible. It's a huge stat stick, increases your HP a lot, provides you with CA cap (as the most common emblem).
That's as good as a generic grid piece.
>>
>>390378
>How are you feeling about this GW?
It's probably going to be fucking crazy considering the availability to OTK with Relic / Bonito and overall popularity of Varuna and easiness of a magna grid (just harps or aubs).
>>
What can I do this GW as a semi-newfag? I don't even know what to equip or which class to use, I have bonito, europa, varuna and other summons
>>
>>390739
Do you have any baha weapons? If so from what I see there I'd go with 3-4 gazes, baha weapon of choice, seraphic, then pick three grand weapons and slot them in with the fourth being your mainhand. Ideally you should also level your grand weapon's skills for more effects, then run Europa as your main summon unless Bonito is fully uncapped and Europa isn't and pick a fully uncapped Leviathan as support.
>>
>>390744
Thanks! I do have a baha dagger and a wind atma sword from wmtsb ages ago or a previous anni
>>
>>390748
Baha dagger should do fine, be sure to have that's skill levelled up too if you haven't already. What SSRs do you have, besides the grands?
>>
>>390764
Mostly gacha weapons and the nichirin sword, I guess something like the plasma slicer is interesting.
>>
>>390772
I meant the characters, I should have specified.
>>
>>390773
Oh, I see. Here ya go.
>>
>>390777
For a team comp, I'm running Lily/Europa/Vane/Macula/Kolulu, which works really well for me at least though it's slow compared to all the meta teams people are fielding so if you want to clear fast it's not great, but you could also make a charge attack team with Vajra/Romeo and a third character, though it wouldn't be too optimal since you don't have enough charge attack skill weapons.
>>
File: ChatStamp016_en.png (133 KB, 256x256)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>390785
Thanks, appreciate it
>>
File: 84604351_p0 - jpg.jpg (1.41 MB, 2341x4175)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
Dem Bois has two openings for anyone that doesn't have a crew yet
Probably get Tier A again
http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/705648
>>
1. I didn't really pay attention to the limited campaigns, anything I should do asap?

2. I got the first 3 rows of classes all at lvl 20, what do I do next when it comes to ex and row IV classes?
>>
>>391460
Level all EX I.
For unlocking Row IV and EX II, you just need to change a class champion weapon element once. Choose any EX II class, get their replica weapon, uncap it, then change its element. After that, unlocking Row IV and EX II would be a breeze(for Row IV you just only need to clear the trophy quest "Search for an Heir")
>>
>>391460
For Row IV i suggest getting Lumberjack first. In order to unlock it, you should max Berserker and Elysian first
>>
>>391641
>Level all EX I.
Why waste your CP for the dogshit classes?
You only need a few of them for starters.
>>
>>391773
Although those class are really shitty indeed, they have some useful boosts once they were maxed, for example 1+ ougi bar boost on Mystic(the shittiest EX I of all). Even though it only add 1 to the bar, with TA you can get 33 in one turn, and i haven't mention those ougi bar gains.
Just level them, there's nothing wrong with that, and it's not really that hard either to unlock
>>
>>392012
Mystic is one of the best and core classes in the game.
You use it for AH farm.
And you don't need any ougi buffs from it.
>>
File: 1614764864392.png (1.18 MB, 734x868)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Finally defeated this motherfucker.
This concludes the t3 buncles. I wanted to say that they are harder than RotB bosses, but I just FA'd most of them.
Still a decent achievement for a relatively new player (less than 1 year). Next goal is to solo 6drags.
>>
I need Levi frens
Add me please 24693653
>>
Do Arcarum HP summons sub aura stack with the DATA call series HP sub aura?
>>
Do we know whats the next guild war element? I missed my chance at making a good grid for this one but I'd like to start early for the next one.
>>
>>393306
yeah, there's no caps on sub auras.
>>
>>393678
Probably Earth
>>
>>394763
Thanks, bummer that we dont know for certain. I'll start working on my wind grid either way.
>>
I have tried to farm Harps on M2 raids and I'm losing the will to play lads

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.