[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1617184273235.jpg (17 KB, 719x350)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Moonton surveys the LoL: WildRift players. looks sus ngl
>>
>>384802
I knew they were a crappy company, but i didn't know they still could steep so low than they already has
>>
>>384802
>>384817
I dont see the problem, its data gold for them.
>>
>>385125
Will you let me fuck your mom so i get her data, anon? I need those data, thanks
>>
well, I feel that Wild rift hit all other mobas in the market so hard.

I at least play Extraordinary ones, and when before playing Ranked took 10 minuts kind off, at WR release now takes like 30 minutes to find a match.

So WR information may be useful for the competition.
>>
>>387763
I enjoyed this shit, too bad there's 0 playerbase
>>
File: imagen_2021-04-02_214340.png (1.47 MB, 1280x720)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>387843
In best case scenario, the push of Wild rift and pokemon unite may ignite the mobile moba interest once again, and then if they put some marketing (like puting the liecence characters on the international server and ads)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxaGtVq_IxA

That or the 2 just kill any other moba in the market.
>>
How the fuck do i play this stupid fucking game? I try to go solo/top/baron/whatever the fuck to stay out of the way and it's sold as close to 1v1 but i get fucking killed by everything and seem to do no damage. Currently struggling as Nasus so if he's actual trash i can switch
>>
>>391631
switch to early game champs or tanks
>>
>>384802
It's funny because LoL did this to Dota.
>>
>>391631
So nasus is a late game scaling character who gets good by last hitting minions with siphon strike. That's his gig. He would be a good splitpusher (i.e. stay in a lane and use wards to give vision in the jungle, then try to avoid getting caught by more than 1 person. This is harder than it sounds but is the difference between average and good players)

Baron is something a team of 3 or more should need to kill it. Very dangerous game ender designed to punish turtling.

If you need more league advice I can link you sources.
>>
>>392327
>>393018
This. Every game ends in 15 mins probably because mobile players don't expect to play a 40 min game. I expect late game champions to be buffed desu so they can be strong at 15 mins when the game is about to end.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.