[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 98 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: king.png (995 KB, 727x613)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
A thread for talking about IDV, a 1v4 asymmetric slasher also known as DBDollight.
Tell me about the king, why does eat the fish soup?
>>
This event is comfy as shit
>>
gas priestess mains
>>
File: Untitled.png (218 KB, 1204x86)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
Why yes, I do love event rewards being locked behind rng, how did you know?
>>
>>382084
play blackjack
>>
>>382087
Please don't tell me that the different fish are locked behind different modes and I just missed the memo.
>>
>>382091
Anon I
>>
>>382091
tarrot and bj have different rewards
>>
>>382091
bro...
>>
>losing streak
>go on rank
>2 free bot games in a row
>>
What's the lore behind lucky guy being the ghost who waits in the lobby with you?
>>
File: 1591728262130.jpg (191 KB, 863x860)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>382094
>>382097
>>382100
>>
>>382108
Probably something to do with Lucky Guy being Orpheus. So it's like his perspective of watching the game?
>>
>it's a all the A skins look better than S skins episode
>>
>>382091
>>382116
Don’t feel bad, anon. I made the same mistake until I reread the event rules again.
>>
>>382150
It all depends, but sometimes, yeah. Heck, sometimes the B skins can be better than the A ones. Soul Weaver’s Surgeon B skin is still my favorite skin of hers.
>>
>still can't decide what to use the free costume card on
>>
>>382150
>take somewhat interesting cosmetic idea
>dip it in gold and add liquid dripping animations
It's especially obvious in the season 1 outfits where the less gaudy version is available
>>
>catboy merc in the lobby using the edgy neck slit animation
kek
>>
File: 77926624_p0.jpg (324 KB, 986x664)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
I love Lucky Guy!
>>
Time for my daily 5v5s, different group each match.forgot to hit post

1st match
>perfumer gets terror shocked
>(full) merc goes down trying to rescue no terror shock, he let hell ember hit him 3 times
>doctor gets terror shocked trying to rescue
>try to rescue merc near the end but get chased off
>hatch doesn't open in time and I go down

2nd match
>doctor gets chaired
>coord stays decoding and priestess tries to rescue
>rescues right after she hits 2nd phase
>didn't bring tide turner
>doc dies
>priestess kites for a while and gets put in basement
>final cipher is primed, let coord know
>she runs from the far corner to me and pops it instead of going for the rescue
>I'm the only one to make it out

3rd match
>team does good, 3 escape
>>
>try mechanic because she's free
>regularly get 300+ decoding even when on the chair
what the FUCK is this character.
>>
>>382158
The one from this event? Anon it's only a 7 day trial card.
>>
>chink rumors of wu chang hitbox getting a nerf
>no news for feaster
HASTUR CHADS RISEUP
>>
>>382254
it's from that event that gave a free A skin card
>>382250
She's top tier for a reason.
>>
what makes survivors retarded when playing against bonbon?
>>
>>382309
Zoomers haven't played bomberman
>>
File: 1604907906520.jpg (67 KB, 720x640)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
the fucking SNAP sound effect on Bane's new traps are my favorite sfx in the game now.
It's so funny hearing a survivor walk right into the trap thinking they lost you.
>>
Sculptors feel like they're always the worst partners in duos they all suck while Embers and Clowns are the best.
>>
>>382309
Bonbon takes no skill. Survivors can't do anything against the bomb spam. Sucks, since Bonbon's design and backstory to Burke are great, but playing him is like babymode.The game just plays and wins itself for you.
>>
>>382335
It's because they're toxic at heart and just want to play a brainless spam character and expect the game to win itself for them.
>>
>>382362
U mad?
>>
>>382319
Bomberman crossover skin never. It hurts.
>>
File: image-asset.jpg (171 KB, 1000x541)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>382456
A finger curls on the monkey's paw.
It's the new sexy bomberman.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (102 KB, 640x360)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Costume voting event is over. Cat merc has been fought off but at what cost?
>>
>>382723
>shitomuko also out
Shame doc got two slots for mediocre skins but I'm pretty happy with this result
viper cane and frozen core are pretty good accessories and hopefully at least a couple BQs will stop using isabella.
>>
>>382723
So when can we expect to see them in the store again?
>>
File: 77213861_p23.jpg (300 KB, 900x1280)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
Imagine the smell
>>
File: aesop is a shitter.png (559 KB, 1004x565)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>play tarot
>embalmer is my king
>he coffins as soon as he goes down
>coffin 10ft away so he just gets downed again immediately
>few matches later
>embalmer is a squire
>does the exact same thing to the king
That's it, if I get embalmer on my team I'm throwing because they sure are.
>>
>>382819
Aesop is obsessed with cleanliness, so he's probably one of the best smelling survs, if not THE best.
>>
>>382679
good enough
>>
which decoder should i get?
>>
File: 84847221_p0.jpg (349 KB, 1240x1365)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>383051
Luca!
>>
>>383051
You already have the best one Lawyer.
>>
>>383051
You new to the game? for a new player I'd say
prisoner > explorer > prospector > mechanic > mind's eye
Once you get the hang of how to use the prisoner transfer mechanic it's really simple and he has no downsides.
Explorer is cheap as fuck and has unique gameplay.
Prospector skillchecks are maybe too frequent and narrow for a completely new player.
Swapping back and forth between mechanics doll and her main body would be disorienting for a new player and hard to keep track of.
Mind's Eye ALWAYS gets chased first and she's really bad in chase so you'll have a bad time.
>>
File: screenshot.png (178 KB, 884x162)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
Based
>>
>>383154
Dream Chad I KNEEL
>>
>be red rank killer main in dbd
>try this game
>play like a rank 20 because controlling killer on mobile is literally impossible
I have no idea how people manage to play killer in this game
>>
is emma gay
>>
>>383330
>mobile
This game has a PC port, anon.
>>
File: Batter.png (328 KB, 499x896)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
how good is sandman scout
>>
>>383330
I think the only time I play on mobile is when my game crashes during loading or midmatch when playing with a team, I pull out my phone so at the very least I'm not completely afk and ruining the fun for them.

>>383342
Yes? She's literally crazy from her family trauma and all the abuse Thief did to her and electroshock therapy Doctor put her through, her feelings towards doctor might be some combination of repressed memories and stockholm or nightingale syndrome or something.
>>
>>383061
>Mind's Eye ALWAYS gets chased first and she's really bad in chase so you'll have a bad time.
She’s not bad enough imo. The blind shut-in has no business being more physically fit than the Mechanic is.
>>
>>383459
Honestly, I had an idea for a baseball character long before they ever released Batter that actually was inspired by Sandman Scout. The ball’s arch and throw would be similar to snowballs and the best strategy would be practicing your aim from long range for extended stun(short range would just slow the hunter), much like the Sandman.

Would honestly be a lot more fun and in-depth than the “see hunter chasing you, hit ball” character we got.
>>
>>383459
Pretty solid until the moment a hunter uses or becomes something he can't knock away.
>>
>>383566
Always nice to see a fresh face, it's' about time we got some tales from cobra four to balance out the low rank survivors.
>>
how the fuck am i supposed to compete with a team full of people with over 4k games when i only have 1k

hunter is so tiresome
>>
>>383615
Sorry, I meant AS physically fit. I didn’t think anyone would get so upset about it to go through the trouble of making an image just for it.
>>
>>383644
When NetEase stops favoring survivors so much and stops listening to the whiny masses that think every hunter is too powerful.

So never.
>>
>>383154
>Mommy Milkers
>Uses a profile icon of one of the flattest hunters
>>
>>383615
ranks are meaninglesss
>>
>>383615
Not them, but I clicked that image thinking it was going to show Mechanic is actually better than TME,(I always forget the exact stats of these characters, just that they have buffs/debuffs in certain areas) but all I got was an image telling me they’re the same and that you’re getting too worked up about the dumbest thing if your post and file name are anything to go by.
>>
>>384079
But she’s also the hunter with the most chests.
>>
File: gib milkies.jpg (572 KB, 1200x1200)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>384079
But she's bestmom
>>
File: 1598090976975.jpg (37 KB, 289x192)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>383060
Based
>>
>>383960
>I wasn't mad you're mad
a classic
>>384091
Mech has 2 extra health states projected directly between her and the hunter that if left alone can be used to decode faster than Mind's or run the hunter around without any vault penalty at all, and she gets to use that power while not revealing her position unless she fucks up.
Tracy is and has been a problem to varying degrees from day 1. Hel hasn't even been relevant since accelerated decoding was introduced and killed her gimmick match-up with photo.
>>
File: 1607701703171.jpg (663 KB, 1080x1920)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
>>
>>384155
Can anyone stop him?!
>>
>>384202
>I wasn't mad you're mad

I’m not though? Mostly confused.
>>
>>384489
80 what?
>>
>>384522
800k twitter followers
>>
File: 1606712326405.jpg (32 KB, 720x759)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Lawyer looks like THAT?!
>>
>>384747
>emma calls me daddy too
>>
>>384747
Well he did manage to steal Leo’s wife.
>>
I hate violinists
Violinists mains deserve all the suffering of a full forward team stunning them
Fuck violinists
>>
playing as explorer is amazing who knew running around as a tiny man collecting codes to insta pop ciphers would feel so rewarding
>>
File: szjwakw4ldw41.jpg (163 KB, 1440x1440)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>384823
>>
>>384747
THE SECOND STAGE PLAY
I NEED IT
>>
>>384747
>lawyer is coming to steal your wife and there's not a terror shock you can do about it
>>
I want to fuck every single female survivor and hunter.
>>
>engine update
the game better run smoother or else
>>
File: 1605379718070.png (40 KB, 607x53)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Finally i can play hell ember for free
>>
>>385582
The opposite most likely, it's a graphical update so it likely run worse to help phonemakers keep the sweatshops running
>>
>really like the last dance mary skin
>but i don't even play her
>>
Wheel is definitely a top tier (but only on pc)
>>
>>385686
I bought it even though I never play her. It’s just nice to have.
>>
>mario kart back
>they didn't even bother replacing feaster with sculptor despite it being in the patch notes
>servers still can't handle the stress
>first lobby and already 2 docs with more money than fashion sense
this sucks man
>>
File: 1598677658302.jpg (1.06 MB, 788x1200)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>385582
>engine update in preparation for graphical update
>gonna get new settings so you can change how bad/good the graphics are
>the setting is only available on mobile
I swear to god if it doesn't default to max on PC.

News:
update the game and log in before the 29th and get a limited frame and some trial cards (it should've started already but it seems like it hasn't, maybe we just don't get rewards till after?)
New graphics shit (soon)
Ambient lighting (soon), can toggle it on/off, change your characters lighting based on nearby light sources

1000th day anniversary event, play matches to drop 'hearts', spend hearts to buy stuff, once enough total hearts have been dropped server-wide everyone can claim certain stuff
All characters except the breaking wheel are on free trial during the event (breaking wheel can now be purchased directly for clues)
Goes April 1st - 7th at midnight.
Play ranked on the 3rd for special bonus points.

Coord's bday is here, April 3rd.
The costume contest winners are back from the 1st to the 28th at midnight
Some new items in the event store for a limited time (thru the 28th)

Chasing shadows is back with Violinist and Sculptor added to the mix, play enough and you can win the DW skin and a survivor emote.
>>
>wow everyone is free i wonder who will hunters pick for this game!
>joseph
>photoboy
>el manleto
>the cracked boy
>>
>>385804
I figure it's rng who gets picked in each match, but it's not available right now so I can't exactly check. If it becomes a permanent staple like blackjack I'd want it to be random anyway.
>>
>wheel just goes through the tram in town
>>
I'm getting dizzy from all the spins and drifts i do with wheel can't imagine this shit on mobile.
>>
how do I stop playing decoders they all are pretty good
>>
File: 79848682.jpg (381 KB, 1200x1200)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>385856
Reminder Seer is the cutest and strongest boy
>>
>can't tell if enemy team is throwing or if they're just bad
>>
File: utter despair.gif (798 KB, 500x210)
798 KB
798 KB GIF
>graphics update completely fucked over my framerate
>>
Are there any benefits to coop decoding?
>>
>>385860
>joseph
Honestly I'm usually pretty chill when playing against any hunter.
But why did they think that a character who globally resets all decoding progress by doing nothing is okay?
I mean it sounds fine but compared to him many other hunters require a lot more effort and skill with their abilites.
>>
>>386162
Only if you're trying to finish off the last cipher, otherwise it's kosher to work on your own.
>>
>>386162
never decode together unless you're trying to finish a cipher before Joseph fucks shit up or it's the last one
>>
>>386162
Mech specifically decodes faster when working together with her own doll, but again it's power inefficient and still slower than doing 2 seperately so it's only worth it if you're past the midgame or are planning to rescue.
Also she can abuse this in blackjack or losing games to get >100% decoding off each cipher
>>
>>386203
Exception here is if it's not actually decoding together cus it's prisoner. If a prisoner links to your cipher and transfers you don't get the coop penalty.
>>
>during the fish soup exchange you have to choose which emote you get
Fuck, can you get both if you have enough fish to do it twice?
>>
>first time playing against wheel, he's got the limited skin
>it's 2v8 on lakeside
>he tokyo drifts around a corner and chases me down
>just breaks through all the pallets I drop and through CC
He is actually terrifying. He feels completely unstoppable.
>>
>>386347
Yup. Get them both while you can.
>>
>they added magic fish so you can finish the soup
Glad i never cared for this
>>
Is there something I'm doing to get repeatedly matched with bot survivors :I
>>
>>386435
Are you playing custom matches against bots?

If you're a low rank and going on a losing streak gives you pity bot matches to give you a free win, if you still lose it continues to give you more.
You sure they're bots and not just babytier?
>>
>>386438
I barely play hunter. haven't even got 120 skill points yet, that must be why. Acting too predictable and consistent to be baby tier
>>
https://youtu.be/qYZ-DJb787s
manga and novel spinoff announced
>>
Why can wheel throw his traps but bane can't
>>
>>386507
NE hates deermoose man
>>
File: 1555123798810.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
This update has the game unplayable on my android. I'm pissed.
>>
>>386162
Are you against Photographer?
Yes coop decode to finish a cipher before the photoworld collapses.
No don't coop decode unless you are priming the last cipher.

Don't even decode with Mechanic or her doll unless you're on last cipher.
If Prisoner connects his cipher to yours, keep decoding but don't mess with the gauge.
If Explorer runs to your cipher, just stay put if you're less than 50% done. He's only going to put half a page into it then run off again.
If you are a female character and Cowboy runs up to your cipher, he's trying to do a deduction. (Shouldn't be doing this in rank though)
>>
>>386851
I love playing prisoner vs photo and getting a cipher popped before the first photo world collapses. You need to connect to a cipher being worked on by another decoder or possibly 2 survivors and then transfer 48%. Once I linked to a prospectors cipher and we both started within a second of the photo world beginning, his finished like half a second before the collapse.

The other thing I like to do is connect to ciphers I think people will work on later while not in photo and get as much progress done as possible before he takes a picture. When he does, just set the dial to 0 and finish the one you're on.
>>
File: Angry BonBon.gif (103 KB, 370x300)
103 KB
103 KB GIF
>carry embalmer to broken chair
>drop him to repair it
>as I'm picking him up, gardener runs around the corner with her shield
>starts the break animation before I can chair so I can't do it
>embalmer struggles free
I'm so glad I killed her.
>>
I haven't played this in like two years. Is explorer still hide and seek easy mode?
>>
File: autism.jpg (346 KB, 825x1377)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>
>>386425
thank you anon
i finally got the wildling skin
>>
Wish you could turn off the hunter's grunting they do when walking around
>>
>>387047
same
>>
>>386984
Yes
>>
>>387019
The collective autism of embalmer mains will keep this game alive for at least 5 years
>>
>>387019
https://twitter.com/GameIdentityV/status/1377772770340311041
>it's actually real
The fun thing is that the jap account didn't post anything yet
>>
>>386984
He got buffed and now while he's small he
>runs at 90% his normal speed instead of 80%
>gets a speedboost after standing still for 10 seconds, which he'll be doing when he
>digs for buried passwords that finish half a cipher with the whole process being faster than decoding normally
>gets to know how far the hunter is from him and in what direction
And he's still not that popular since he doesn't have a free escape at any time button
>>
>>387047
I really want voices and sounds to be considered two different things so I can turn off voices but keep the sounds. Some of them are really annoying, like that weird choking noise Percy makes.
>>
STOP GIVING ME BOTS IM NOT THAT BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>387375
thanks game <3
>>
>>387375
Use them to blow through deductions that no concious human will let you get away with
>>
>>387375
this >>387433
Some deductions are ridiculous and basically require bots to get done in a reasonable number of matches.

play rank
>>
>>387375
This >>387433
Also, >>387516 is right, iirc once you get to Tier 4, bots stop appearing.
>>
Dang, why didn’t anyone tell me Mad Eyes was so much fun on PC? He controls so much better on it.

Any other notable characters that play way better on PC? inb4allofthem
>>
>>387635
I haven't tried him yet on PC, but I'd imagine Violinist would since you'd probably be able to aim your notes more precisely.
>>
>>387635
Smiley Forward and apparently Wheel are the big ones
>>
>>387635
People say luchino is better since you can aim the camera down to see what's beneath you faster/easier.
Smiley is better cus there's no turn-speed limit so you can 180 on a dime.
Maybe feaster cus placing tentacles might be easier?
>>
I got the rewards for updating the game, seems like you need to update it ON YOUR PHONE to get them. PC doesn't count.
>>
>>387670
what are the rewards?
>>
>>387702
Clues costume trial and a portrait frame
>>
File: screenshot.png (340 KB, 758x594)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
bros, did we make it?
>>
I keep getting the message “Game center login failed” after updating the game a couple hours ago, how do I fix this? Am I screwed for good? I have a TON of stuff on this account so please tell me I can fix it.
>>
Man mind's eye is teaching me the value of crouching and hiding to kite instead of just looping
>>
>>387723
did you update the app on google play?
>>
>wilding pulls wu chang over to my cipher and just leaves when he switches target
thanks faggot
>>
>>387727
This only happened after installing the latest update today on iOS. It worked fine earlier today before I installed it.
>>
>you get extra rank points for playing on april 3rd
I was expecting some kind of profile picture or something, not just an extra 6 points every match.
>>
>5v5
>4k at 5 ciphers using DW
>enemy hunter gets their first kill right as I chair the last survivor
>spectate
>they've got 1 cipher left
We still tied. It was a spider 1 hell ember.
>>
>>387670
>tfw pc only fag
Fuck.
>>
File: 1572121153832.jpg (46 KB, 340x680)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>it's fucking real
https://youtu.be/_N3oJFzVMA8
>>
File: Specter.png (87 KB, 200x307)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>381849
will Specter ever come back out? I want it so bad bros...
>>
>>388652
kek
>>
>>388670
Knowing NetEase, I can say with absolute confidence that it is never, ever coming back.
>>
>banning both priestess and merc on eversleeping
just came a little, this anniversary boost is great
>>
>>388670
I think NE provides an incredible chunk of time to be able to get these limited skins. What were you doing during all of October that prevented you from earning this?
>>
Ahh duo also known as HOW MANY FUCKING GUNS DO YOU GUYS HAVE
>>
>>388983
Hunter with a gun when?
>>
>>389057
A couple of my many ideas for characters include a pirate hunter with a cannon and blunderbuss, and a shapeshifting hunter that can turn into a couple of set survivors and use their abilities against other survivors(shoot survivors with flare, lasso survivors running away, etc.)
>>
>>388983
Also know as “unless a different ability is integral to your hunter’s game, always bring excitement”

That said, when I play survivor, I always go for pills, never items.
>>
File: sad seer.png (393 KB, 593x600)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>388670
Event shit never comes back. It's one of the reasons why it keeps me from coming back and playing IDV seriously again. I missed so many events and stuff from taking a break that it makes me sad.
>>
File: snek tits.jpg (145 KB, 1202x846)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
DW chest buff when?
>>
>>388915
I took a break from the game a month before event and had no clue the event even happened until like a month ago when I saw that skin worn by some Postman in a meme mode
>>
>>389176
You should've known Halloween, Xmas, and the game's anniversary are IDV's biggest events. If it makes you feel any better the skin really isn't that prestigious since almost everyone has it.
>>
Is there a guide for playing rescuer?
>>
>>389328
pick merc
don't get hit
>>
>>389328
try to milk out as much time as you can before rescuing. just make sure you rescue before half
>>
When fighting a station, once you've destroyed a module does continuing to attack it deal damage to the total hull or do you need to swap targets?
>>
I just played 3 josephs in a row
>>
>>389400
The latter, the small explosion caused by the system health hitting 0 signals the end of the hull damage, and you need to past phase 3 to get the victory condition.
Also, check which tab you're on.
>>
>>389410
Woops, thanks.
>>
File: 1592157835353.png (382 KB, 405x472)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>Get told to bring Tide on a decoder character post match.
Bitch, it aint my fault if your ass goes down after rescuing me.
>>
>>389435
Were you using Mech? Mech is a viable backup rescuer.
>>
File: 19630952.png (2.57 MB, 1920x1080)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
Did anyone else play during release? And took a break because of bad teammates?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmDUiQc40w

>physical product only
I might seriously buy just for the accessory if it isn't too much
>>
File: 87156718_p10.jpg (913 KB, 928x1000)
913 KB
913 KB JPG
>>389466
No, I was using Prisoner and was the one on chair. I basically got chewed out for not taking Tide because the one who rescued me went down after I got away.
>>
>>389486
no because I'm not a bluenamed shitter
>>
>>389495
you're still a shitter though
>>
>>389502
glad we understand each other
>>
>>389487
holy shit how do I buy this?
>>
>>389487
Why is the hair two different colors
>>
I have acquired the power to silence violinists
>>
is magician very good
>>
>>389560
People who main Vio suffer from mental illness

>>389651
He's decent but not top tier
>>
Has someone ever attempted to edit idv's music?
>>
>>389654
Ask me how I know you're hardlocked in low mammoth.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>389491
>Using Prisoner
>>
>>389741
What's so bad about him?
>>
>>389789
He's a twink. Real men play cowboy only.
>>
>finally deciding to play rank surv
>almost rank to mamooth iv in a day
all that pratice in duo feels good now
>>
how to convince randoms to not play musical chairs?
>>
File: for_real.png (502 KB, 576x517)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>Start to kite as prospector
>Priestess rescues me
>She keeps following me and wastes the only magnet I had
>>
>>389738
>implying it's possible to be hardstuck at any rank with how the points system works
>>
>>389789
He's a crutch for shitters. Play TME or Explorer instead.
>>
>>389888
>crutch
go back to dbd please
>>
File: violinist.png (183 KB, 934x136)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
Is this one of you? Is it the anti-violinist poster?
>>
File: 88726161_p20.png (2.8 MB, 2782x4093)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
>>389741
Major fag detected
>>
File: 85954025.jpg (665 KB, 850x1200)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>>389927
I'm pretty sure every anon in this general is major faggot. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>just realized one of the dollfags here draws dollsmut
I'm kinda disgusted. You have no art of Photo crossdressing
>>
>>389945
>he wasn't around for the dollcock incident
>>
>>389956
was it here or /assg/?

give me a rundown
>>
>>389945
Yashy? He still around?
>>
>>389959
/assg/
yash or company posted unspoilered, uncropped porn and it stayed up for a solid 8 hours despite a chunk of the thread talking about it. This was also around the time the general was being watched somewhat closely due to unrelated gay porn and thread war autism.
I sacrificed myself by posting a different, heterosexual doll handjob pic to force mods to take action.
>>
>>389975
I don't think he views these threads anymore since leaving /assg/ and quitting dbd but do I know he's still drawing faggy idv shit. Though he always spoilered and censored the porn he would upload to /assg/ and /pdg/
>>
>>389975
>this pic was behind a bunch of others
I wish pixiv would show them all at once
>>
>>390012
press the numbers in the top right corner that count how many images are in the post
>>
File: yashyjojo40'sAU1.png (174 KB, 628x709)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>390012
I don't know about his pixiv but I saved some of the ones that got posted in the thread.
>>
>>390022
All I can say is the guy really knows how to draw lizard dicks well.
>>
>>389486
I have played since release
>>
>>389975
>>390022
Yashy used to browse /assg/? Shit, wish I'd known, because I would have offered big bucks to draw Danganronpa guro
>>
File: 1590424271177.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>pick tme
>slam ground
>everyone is just bullying the hunter while i decode
>>
>team heals vs joseph when he can still one shot them with the 1/4 health
>>
File: nya~drha.png (812 KB, 1511x1500)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>390201
If you heal during the photo world without healing your copy then when it collapses you get put to 50% and can heal normally.
>>
>Playing King in tarot
>Prospector
>dumbfuck squires won't fuck off even after spamming "Get away from me!"
>they eat my magnets
go away you fucking gremlins
>>
I only main hunters with good hitboxes
don't @ me lizard plebs
>>
>>390336
I too main wuchang, the hunter with the most balanced hitbox.
>>
>>390336
I also enjoy using tentacle man Hastur who can hit you with a charged attack from the other side of the loop
>>
>>390336
Nice to see a fellow Axe Boy spirit enjoyer
>>
Is everyone in this thread gay for Jojo?
>>
why is undead considered bad? I been playing him and I am having a blast kinda weird he cant pick up survivors and his electric attack takes a while but his dash is super fun to get around and hit people with
>>
>>390774
People get filtered by tight loops and final ciphers getting everyone down back up again.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.36 MB, 1200x1535)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>390745
Yes
>>
>>390745
not everyone
the newer twinks are cuter and I'm more of a futafag to begin with
>>
>Dollfags are actual fags
>>
>>390899
Photo is just a flat futa
>>
>>390910
I mean dbd wants to fuck Myers
>>
>>390745
I'm not but I am in a guild that is.
>>
File: 1590426343162.png (13 KB, 825x399)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
news from latest q&a
>>
>>390962
So I take it next week's essence is going to be for one of the first five (10?) survivors considering Hell Ember did have the CoA1 limited skin
>>
>>390955
Which means you are.
>>
How hard is Broken Wheel going to get nerfed?
>>
>>390970
Fuck, ya got me there. Guess I'm gay now.
>>
>>390997
broken wheel will now be removed thanks for supporting the game
>>
>>391001
It's 2021 anon, we're all a little gay.
>>
>>390916
That cracked porcelain bitch might have lost his taint in the war but he'll never be a real dickgirl
>>
Reminder that you rescue with mechanic and not the doll.
the doll is the decoder mechanic is a rescuer
>>
>>391042
No one here is that retarded I hope
>>
>>391042
I prefer to rescue with no one. I'm leaving you behind.
>>
>>391107
NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1601770332896.png (106 KB, 232x322)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
best clown
>>
So can the hunter not hear seer's loud ass bird?
>>
I don't know how you're supposed to kite wheel he's scary as shit.
>>
>>391155
The hunter can hear it
>when it circles a survivor at the start of the match
>when seer initially sends it out to observe someone
>when it's shielding someone and circling them
While it's just observing or sitting on his shoulder it doesn't make any extra noise.
>>
File: 1589261019311.jpg (126 KB, 441x321)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>391211
>hiding from the hunter
>it's working
>suddenly seer sends his owl to me
>FUCK
>>
File: lizard intensifies.png (209 KB, 640x517)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>391213
>>suddenly seer sends his owl to me
You mean when it descends and slowly circles you at the start of the match without shielding? He actually has no control over that, it does it automatically going over to every survivor.
>mfw I find helena crouched behind a box because of it

When he sends the owl out it doesn't make any noise at the targeted survivor, only around seer as the owl flies off his shoulder.
That does mean if seer sends his owl to someone and he's nearby the hunter can swap to him for a free hit while he's spectating the other survivor, but if the chase is on the other side of the map the hunter has no way to know for sure.
If the hunter finds you because he puts the shield on you that's 100% his fault tho.
>>
Hunter's should be able to take the items from survivors when they chair them
>>
File: PAIN AND MORE PAIN.png (6 KB, 100x41)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
CAN YOU FEEL MY PAIN
MY SUFFERING
MY LOSS
>>
File: 1587338478839.jpg (408 KB, 2048x1152)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>
>>391379
Let me guess, Australian?
>>
Yo Idv YouTuber here since Season 1. Ex survivor Ex hunter Returning to Survivor. BWs nerf is gonna really kill him. They took away one trap and increased cooldown lol
>>
Why does Merc get 4 pads but magician only gets 2 wands
>>
>>391703
because why does merc get 4 pads but grave and FO get 2 of each thing
>>
>>391703
Because Merc has a massive decode penalty. Hell he use to have 5
>>
>>391703
magician got to be good at launch so he's not allowed to be on the same level as the new, more expensive characters
>>
>>391754
Do you not remember how trash Merc was on launch?
>>
>>391756
In hindsight launch merc was fine. Unlimited damage delay is obviously overcompensating, but it's not the reason they had to go back and add an additional decode penalty to stop mammoths from stacking merc.
>>
>>391759
iirc his pads worked differently at launch and you really couldn't control the direction you were gonna go.
>>
Does anyone play on linux?
>>
>hunters get there hearts ripped out 1 second after release
>meanwhile survivors have been playing priestess for centuries
>>
>>392043
In fairness priestess has been nerfed and reworked and nerfed again, it's just all inconsequential. It took them like a year to figure out that weaver's cobweb acceleration was what made her top tier and they still don't grasp that BQ's strength wasn't the fifth blind swing after a mirror was placed. I genuinely don't know when they're playing favorites and when they're just out of touch.
>>
File: 1617851170770.jpg (637 KB, 1520x720)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
IM SO CLOSE AHHHH
>>
File: 1592505229645.jpg (50 KB, 800x533)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>successfully leached onto a survivor
>>
https://youtu.be/inZSjY4TcuE
SOILED IT! SOILED IT!
>>
>>392211
but why
>>
>>392214
He hit puberty because I made fun of him sounding like a girl too much.
>>
>>392214
Some survivors get a placeholder voice for a while. I think mech only got her actual voice like a few months ago. Up till that point I think she shared it with emma
>>
are the lantern deals for essense good?
or should i use my essense on something else
>>
>>392301
Normally you would just save your essences for an event where you really want something, trying get enough saved to force a pity drop of something you want before burning as much of it away as you need to get the drop. But if you're planning on buying the essences anyway then go ahead. The lantern deal is the same inspiration price as buying those essences normally, but with the extra skins/emotes thrown in.

So only take those deals if you're planning on spending the inspiration to get the essences anyway.
>>
>>392310
>save your essences
*save your inspirations. The lightbulbs.
>>
for me it's TME because i can afk as long as the hunter doesn't find me.
>>
What is wrong with Gaysha's attack I can run INTO her and not get hit
>>
why does wheel have tire noises when he looks mostly metal/wood?
>>
>>392349
https://youtu.be/XaNFCfAygPM
>>
>>392349
they're just that good at acting
>>
>>392345
A lot of hitboxes are super fucked, like how feaster's tentacles are thin enough at the base that you can just run circles around it to dodge, or how the terror shock timing is more flexible when parallel to the vault
>>
What are you supposed to do with mechanic after two survivors are wounded?
Just decode with doll?
>>
>hide as explorer vs wheel
>he starts doing doughnuts on the grass until he finds me
>>
>hunter's name is joseph simp
>joseph portrait
>plays clown
>>
File: 86141987_p6.jpg (117 KB, 794x1200)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>392214
Edgar's original designer wanted a voice change for him.
>>
>try to lose on purpose to rank down
>it's fucking impossible
>>
>>393175
Just wait for rank reset? Why do you need to rank down?
>>
>survivor is lagging out
>do you let him go or that kill
>>
>>393282
Take the kill 9/10 times.
>>
>>393282
you take that shit always.
>>
>>393282
>hunter is lagging out
>do you stand still and let him kill you?
>>
>>393282
>hunter
>doesn't kill
>>
File: painter.jpg (263 KB, 530x750)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>393104
I want to do depraved things to that boy
>>
https://youtu.be/kHtkVsybchU
The gay twink man is showing off his stuff.
>>
>>393976
the chair accessory looks nice
>>
OH BOY ANOTHER STUNNER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98JOfHOPkM
>>
File: EycibMYXEAA36JH.jpg (210 KB, 690x1392)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>393976
I'm buying as long as it's under $200
>>
Blinding as thief is hard
>>
>enemies got three out
>feaster has one dead and one on chair
>chair will go off before detention runs out, nobody has tide left
>he tps to a door
thanks for the draw I guess
>>
>>394457
He gets countered by most hunters
>>
>>394457
Nothing is more annoying than a thief at moonlit.
>>
>only at 870
Am I gonna make it bros?
>>
>get ready for game
>immediately alt tab cause i'm not reading that cringe
>>
>>394878
Depends on who you're playing.
>>
>>394394
where do you buy it if you're not americano?
>>
Are people throwing or just retarded

-mammoth here btw
>>
>>395012
Chink server buys from Tmall. They haven't announced Global pre-orders yet.

Also I think if you order the Chink version the code only works on the Chink server.
>>
>>395016
You'll stop getting retarded players around Unicorn but you'll get lots of bad players. Bad players exist at all ranks because the ranking system still lets you progress even if you're win rate is below 50%
>>
i really like the way this game works compared to DBD in terms of each character actually being unique but some of the jank puts me off. it might just be my ping (95) but it seems like hunters can always attack you when youre putting down a pallet, or maybe thats just a game mechanic im not sure. also this is just a side effect of not knowing the characters or maps well yet but getting chaired first and feeling like i have no chance to escape from the hunter staring at me feels really bad
>>
>>395427
It's a game mechanic. If a hunter commits to a swing before you start the pallet throw you'll take damage. This makes them less safe and prevents the devs from having to balance maps with less than 30 of the fuckers.
>>
>>395427
Hunter can still hit you until the pallet is fully dropped, same with vaulting. Your hitbox remains until the animation is done.

Ping does play a role in it though but your ping isn't that high enough to really matter.
>>
>>395486
Also to add to this, the reason why it works this way is because maps have a ton more pallets and pallet spawns are static unlike in DBD. If you were able to safely drop every pallet with the hunter right next to you in IDV then hunter's would rarely win.
>>
>saw 2 guys with the detective skins already
WHALE SAMA I KNEEL
>>
>>395596
which skin?
>>
>>395604
one merc and emma
>>
>>395596
>>395608
The detective skins for merc and emma are old. They're just only ever available for limited times or something like that. The new one is the photo skin.
>>
>>395608
If you're talking about Lady Truth you could get it ingame during the 1st anniversary. I regret not getting it.
>>
>>395617
merc was never available for direct purchase, it was another chink only promo that a handful got scalped for
>>
>>395471
>>395486
thanks for the replies. i didnt realize it was intended. so do you try to run through the pallet without dropping it to bait a swing? or do you need to preemtively drop the pallet just to create space to play around?
>>
File: cutesnake.jpg (32 KB, 323x448)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>play ranked
>yiddy visit plays
>get bombarded with "ily" and "uwu"s
>>
>>395673
you can hide to the sides and slam it down before he winds up.
But the threat of the stun is more important than the actual stun for me.
>>
>>395673
Both. If the pallet has something tall on either side so they don't see you standing there then you can wait to drop it. Or you can ride on their pallet break speeds to gain distance.
I think there's a small grace period after they start the swing and when you can drop it for it to stun without damaging you, but they basically need to start their swing while already inside the pallet area for that to work (or be during the windup for a lunge).

>they swing while approaching the pallet
If you drop it, you get hit. If you don't drop it, then they'll have that momentary immobilize that they do after a whiff and they'll maybe be right inside the pallet drop spot if they didn't stop holding forward. If they did stop, then they'll probably be right on the other side.
>they walk through without swinging
You know how that one works.
>they start the attack while already under the pallet, trying to turn the corner mid-swing for a hit while you wait to drop the pallet
If you drop it fast enough, you'll get the stun without getting damaged. If you don't drop it, they'll walk through to be on your side and get the hit off.
Some hunters will try to bait out that last one by walking under it and starting an attack, then immediately backing up outside the zone so you drop it without stunning them and get hit. If you just don't drop it then the two of you will awkwardly stare at eachother while he tries again.

Just like how they all have different attack hitboxes and windup times, each hunter has a different pallet breaking speed. If the hunter chasing you has a slow break speed then you can drop them early if you think the time/distance is worth it.
>>
new hunter idea
no abilities
he just has a gun with a massive hitbox
>>
How do I get better at kiting? I can go up to 120s but I feel like it isn't enough sometimes.
>>
File: 1594532146926.jpg (106 KB, 908x665)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>hunter is gamekeeper
>fail cipher
>hear the SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM sounds getting louder and louder
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (618 KB, 984x1081)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>395742
>don't know who the hunter is
>fail cipher
>hear tire screeches rapidly approaching
>>
File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 150x140)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>394394
It's 1,899 Yuan, or 289.64 USD.
I think it's only in the collectors edition.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1XRngLZbZpPeCATKUAhYA/community?lb=UgzP8EC0I0-lLrbEb8x4AaABCQ

Looks like you won't be getting it after all.
>>
>>395753
Both collector's editions contain the photo skin and one of them is only $70. The $300 one just contains a giant Photo figure.
>>
>>395753
>>395763
where is the link to buy it?
>>
>>395733
Stop leaking the Wu Chang rework bro.
>>
File: whitehitbox.png (1.29 MB, 1920x1080)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>395774
>>
File: 1601215955206.jpg (456 KB, 1098x550)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>395784
Ah yes, this one. I saw it once before but didn't save it. Thank you, it will be added to my collection.
>>
>play against a sculpture
>they are getting kited by the cowboy
>cipher rushed hard since we have a prisoner
>after the last cipher finished they immediately surrendered
I feel bad about it despite it being ranked
>>
>have gotten starry sky for what feels like the 8th time
STOP!
>>
File: 88846109.png (1.2 MB, 877x1240)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>396298
>got an S dupe before the second A
this isn't even enough shards to buy it from the store. I just want to be spoopy space lizard
>>
>>396243
All Sculptors deserve to lose and be bullied, but I also feel like my wins are undeserved when I have a Prisoner on the team. Or rather, when it's mostly meta in general I feel like the surv win is undeserved. It's obvious that every Perfumer is a shitter who wouldn't make it longer than 10 sec without their crutch.
>>
File: 83371111.jpg (471 KB, 736x914)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>396522
Please don't bully my crippled wife. It's not her fault that Chinks don't know how to balance.
>>
>>396522
which survs are not meta
>>
>opening gate
>other gate is already open
>hunter teleports to me
>team mate just hides next to the closed gate instead of just running to the open gate on the other side
>>
>>396784
To be fair, I sometimes do that too where I'm riding on the person getting chased to kite the hunter away long enough for me to open the gate so they can come back and run out.

I do it too if I'm the one doing the kiting.
It sometimes works.
>>
>>396645
meta - Merc, Mech, Perf, Priest, Seer, Prisoner
meta lite - Grave, Forward, Ench, Doc, Coord
not meta but still strong - Prosp, Batter, Painter, Cowboy, Barmaid, Exp
mid tier - Dancer, Magi, Thief, TME, FO
strong only in a savant's hands - Acro, Ento, Emb, Gardener, Postman, Wildling
Play Lawyer if Seer gets banned and you're in VC with your teammates
>>
>it's a violinist one shots the entire team with his wave episode
>>
>>396858
>entire team in one spot
>team unable to stand between the lines or run off edges

Remember: Violinist is a C tier hunter at worst and B tier at best.
>>
HAHA YES THE EGG IS MINE
>>
>>396808
I'm new. Could you explain how mechanic is supposed to be good?
>>
>>397118
You can decode even if you KNEEL 5 seconds after the game starts when the hunter finds you.
>>
>>397123
So she's just a crutch for people who can't kite?
>>
>>397118
If Mech's doll is out, but she gets chaired, she can still control the doll while on the chair and participate in decoding. If Mech is still alive and has her doll when the gates are powered, she can safely use the doll to open to gate without needing to worry about the hunter TPing to that gate. A skilled Mech can deploy the doll in a fashion similar to a Perfumer's instant perfume in order to evade a hit.
>>397127
Perfumer and Merc are crutches for people who can't kite. The Mech is useless if she has no doll.
>>
>>396808
Ench belongs in braindead tier
>>
>>396808
>doc above prosp
>acro more niche than thief
shut the fuck up yash
>>
I want Joseph to sit on my face
>>
>>397418
i don't know what yash means but you sound like you're stuck in elk/croc.
>>
File: sad boy.jpg (355 KB, 1923x1754)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>397418
>>398153
>he thought yashy was with us but it was not to be
>>
>>389164
But the survivors can’t see her?
>>
>>395646
I’ve seen it exactly once in a game on the NA servers. Wasn’t it available at one point, but only as part of some huge package that cost hundreds of dollars?
>>
>>397130
>The Mech is useless if she has no doll.

Then why do so many people use the doll like a two use perfume to block hits? Is everyone really that stupid? I see this all the time.
>>
>>396858
Sometimes when I don’t know where a survivor is hiding but know they’re nearby, I’ll just launch one giant violin wave in the area to knock them down.

It works far, far more than it should.
>>
>>394892
Why is every user I see in game a hormone addled idiot who still thinks saying inappropriate things is the absolute height of humor?
>>
>>392211
I hate it. Sounds like an asian doing a really really bad attempt at a french voice.
>>
>>391107
Truly brilliant and great move.

Everytime I play survivor my teammates just constantly go to rescue and get knocked down themselves. Everytime I play hunter every survivor wasnts to be a hero and is constantly rescuing and it’s annoying. No matter what side I play, I hate rescues.
>>
>>398355
If you're getting chased and you haven't hid your doll, then it's best to use them to block attacks because the Hunter is gonna tunnel/camp you no matter what.

Some times the hunter finds you/your doll early and there's just nothing you can do.
>>
>>390962
Wasn’t Thief and Ripper supposed to get buffs? Where are those?
>>
So I’m guessing Undead will never get any skins because he was made by a guest artist, right? By this point, he should’ve at least had a B or C tier skin.
>>
>>398408
sooon tm
>>
>survivors ran a 4 man merc meme team
fuck that took forever
>>
>tfw wheel is distracting people from how good bane is now
good....
>>
File: meta idv.png (407 KB, 1064x646)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>396808
Are you even above mammoth 5
>>
>>398744
You clearly aren't.
>>
File: abysmal cope.png (694 KB, 1034x578)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>398769
>"You clearly aren't." He wrote, fingers furiously tapping the keyboard.
>Anon was frustrated, his last match against a croc hunter almost made him lose; fortunately he cipher rushed with his handy prisoner, and got out with coordinator leaving doc on the chair.
>He always won with prisoner, so that made him top tier.
>>
>>398774
Anon you might want to delete this, it's really embarrassing for you.
>>
>>398774
>DR skin in showcase
>DR portrait
>DR pet
>croc

holy shit you are cringe
>>
>>398774
How long do matches take?
>>
File: 282.png (170 KB, 364x397)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>398774
Every time
>>
>>398774
This is the most pathetic post in the thread. you have no self awareness dude
>>
File: 1552471797076.png (64 KB, 534x398)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>398774
This must be a troll, no way it's real
>>
File: capture.png (1.53 MB, 1560x900)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>398774
I'd never get you in any of my matches anyway. Stay angry, weeb
>>
>>398802
He's only Uni 5 with no stars and sub 50 wr. He'll fall back into Griffin during his next game.
>>
File: 1614321964845.png (1.56 MB, 1920x1080)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
how do i get high tier
>>
>>398822
You stop watching shit anime, for starters.
>>
File: abyssal concern.png (74 KB, 582x194)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>398774
>>
File: 1579190561801.gif (1.06 MB, 224x203)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>398774
>>
>>398774
>32% WR
stop soloing

>>398811
You're a mobilefag, you wouldn't get anyone here.
>>
>>398774
>>398811
Also why are you guys hiding your names? It's not that hard to look you guys up based on ranks/badges
>>
>>398912
Why do you think I'm mobile? I'm PC.
>>398914
Go ahead, waste your time trying to find us. If you find me, I'll gift you anything you want in echos.
>>
File: 53153257.png (2.91 MB, 1858x1036)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB PNG
>>398811
>>398919
Did you photoshop a someone's profile to make it seem like it's yours?
>>
>>398934
My pic isn't even from today. my pic was from last week or so. I was too lazy to open the client earlier.
>>
>>398951
>pic was from last week
So you magically gotten 50 stars and multiple 5v5 ranks in 1 week? Also your battle count magically and win rate stayed the same?

Bro this is fucking hilarious. The fact you took the time to photoshop a fake profile after being called out for not being above Mammoth 5 is making me laugh so hard.

Just show your real profile. It's not like Mammoth 5+ is hard to get. Hell just play one rank session everyday and you'll eventually hit Hydra/Titan because of the stupid point system.
>>
File: 1612338139641.png (62 KB, 336x281)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>398744
>Embalm in low-key meta
>Acro in Mid
>Dancer and Doctor in Low
>Cord and Magician in Not functional
This list is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>398964
>Embalm in low-key meta
Coffin can be used as a safe rescue+tide, plus it can be moved
>Acro in Mid
Incendiary balls can stop hunters from using abilities, meaning it can counter bonbon, sculptor and partially axe boy
>Dancer and Doctor in Low
Dancer is useless after her music boxes get destroyed and doctor has a slow pallet vault speed, can be replaced by barmaid
>Cord and Magician in Not functional
Coord is useless after her stun gun and magician's illusion is nerfed by the survivors' traces

How's elk rank going, by the way
>>
>>398744
Your list is subjective but the only major flaw I see is Coord being in the bottom.

Coord is a decent kiter, and a good secondary rescue where the meta is to run at least 2 rescues. Doesn't suffer much of a decode penalty like the others do and her flare makes hunters make the decision if they should take excitement and risk having a bad early game.
>>
>>398912
I'm the mobilefag, and your opinions are still trash here
>>
>>399012
>I'm the mobilefag
I could already tell from the screenshot quality
>>
>>399001
>Coord is a decent kiter, and a good secondary rescue where the meta is to run at least 2 rescues.
True
>her flare makes hunters make the decision if they should take excitement and risk having a bad early game.
You already have other stunners (prospector, wildling, forward, enchantress if you're masochist enough to bring her in rank) so having a lucky guy with a vault buff when you can bring wildling or forward instead is detrimental to the team
Coordinator enough isn't supposed to make the hunter want to carry excitement since hers is a one time stun compared to other, more versatile stunners
>>
>>396808
>>398744
So is Acrobat good or bad?
>>
>>399040
Bad unless you're a good kiter
>>
>>399040
very good on certain maps
>>
File: McNorton.png (232 KB, 420x435)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>croc
>legendary match
I had to pick hell ember
and I won with him
>>
>>398811
>>398934
>>398951
>>398957
Did someone really try to make a fake profile to prove they're not a elk shitter?
>>
File: 1599853895085.png (109 KB, 356x384)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>398985
>Coffin can be used as a safe rescue+tide, plus it can be moved
Yeah, the coffin that can also be seen by the hunter so they will know exactly where you'll respawn. Hunter with TP ready will knock you right down again. Also, if you don't get your coffin out early and the hunter chairs you, you're ability is useless. I don't think Embalmer is trash, but he definitely doesn't belong in anything concerning the meta, and I hardly ever see him used in Legendary rank.

>Incendiary balls can stop hunters from using abilities, meaning it can counter bonbon, sculptor and partially axe boy
Yes, but it takes a lot of skill to pull off, and don't even bother playing him if your device has lag or ping issues since his skill requires precise timing. Furthermore, many maps work against him, and he's only viable on Moonlit.

>Dancer is useless after her music boxes get destroyed and doctor has a slow pallet vault speed, can be replaced by barmaid
Sure, but it's not like Dancer is a slow vaulter and she doubles as decent decoder if she's using her speed boost box. I'd use her over Acro any day.
Doctor is not a great kiter, fair, but she's pretty good if you know how to heal yourself in-between kiting, and a very great assist if your team has time to heal in-between deconding. She at least deserves Mid-tier.

>Coord is useless after her stun gun and magician's illusion is nerfed by the survivors' traces
Bruh. She can go thru a box for a new item + she's a good kiter. Only bad thing us her decode debuff but it's not even as bad as Merc's or Wild's. As for Mag, just watch Perswayable for good Mag gameplay. He's a decent kiter, just needs his rescue speed increased if he's chaired.

>How's elk rank going, by the way
Literal cope for being called out for >>398957 and having shit taste kek.
>>
File: 1607737271766.jpg (125 KB, 530x539)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>399194
>>Hunter with TP ready will knock you right down again.
>Implying you can't position the coffin away from the cipher
>Implying you can't use the coffin to rescue someone at the gate
>Implying the hunter isn't carrying something else than teleport in early game
>>Also, if you don't get your coffin out early and the hunter chairs you, you're ability is useless.
Goes the same for every survivor except mech

>it takes a lot of skill to pull off, and don't even bother playing him if your device has lag or ping issues since his skill requires precise timing.
And that's why he is in mid tier, he requires the player to be precise and to know how to kite well
>Furthermore, many maps work against him, and he's only viable on Moonlit.
Virtually almost every map with a window/pallet is good for a capable acrobat, only ones I can see them having an issue are the one with huge transitioning areas

>but it's not like Dancer is a slow vaulter and she doubles as decent decoder if she's using her speed boost box.
The issue is that dancer lacks mobility, sure she has the height speed boost but she is unable to move her *counted* music boxes around which makes her useless for decoding since mech can move the doll whenever she likes, and her only kite advantage that the blue box gives to her is easily gone when the hunter destroys it

>She can go thru a box for a new item
And lose time while she could've cipher-rushed in the meantime
>she's a good kiter. Only bad thing us her decode debuff but it's not even as bad as Merc's or Wild's
Again yes she is a good kiter thanks to the buff, however all the pressure she puts on the hunter is gone when she uses the flare gun
Merc and wildling are good rescuers/harassers and can be reusable thus the decoding debuff

>Literal cope for being called out
Except I'm not >>398957
>>
>>399299
>Implying you can't position the coffin away from the cipher
>Implying the hunter isn't carrying something else than teleport in early game
And? Hunter still knows exactly where you spawned.
>Implying you can't use the coffin to rescue someone at the gate
Literally the only example I've seen Embalmers be useful.
>Goes the same for every survivor except mech
But not aa crippling as it is for Embam.

>And that's why he is in mid tier, he requires the player to be precise and to know how to kite well
Yeah, and how many survs actually pull this off? You also have to be in specific areas for your ball throwing to actually make a difference versus not having any item at all.
>Virtually almost every map with a window/pallet is good for a capable acrobat, only ones I can see them having an issue are the one with huge transitioning areas
Lol which is most maps

>The issue is that dancer lacks mobility, sure she has the height speed boost but she is unable to move her *counted* music boxes around which makes her useless for decoding since mech can move the doll whenever she likes, and her only kite advantage that the blue box gives to her is easily gone when the hunter destroys it
Sure, you can argue that. Imo, she should be considered an Assist surv than a Kiter. Her music boxes are much more helpful for her teammates than herself. However, she still deserves Mid-tier.

>And lose time while she could've cipher-rushed in the meantime
Okay, so what's the logic putting her in non-rank viable but having Lucky Guy, who has a skill based on box opening itself, be a tier higher than her?
>>
File: 1594577192715.jpg (68 KB, 1044x845)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>
>>399393
cute bird
>>
>>398919
>Go ahead, waste your time trying to find us. If you find me, I'll gift you anything you want in echos.

Not that anon, but for the free gift, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

>>399012
Good taste in Violetta costumes.
>>
>>399480
>CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Anon we already "found" him. He took the profile of a top survivor and photoshop layered some of the elements onto his profile.

>>398811
>>398934
>>398957
Notice how stuff like the win rates and battle count are exactly the same? Guy is probably a worker bee who just started playing or never touches rank and thinks nothing changes outside of his baby quick play matches.
>>
File: 1608432631881.jpg (10 KB, 296x101)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
how the fuck do i do that
>>
File: Leo at the computer.png (5 KB, 496x358)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>399816
It means use the hatch to escape in a match that you either tie or win. The hatch opens when there's only 1 person left so you've got to wait for everyone to leave.
If you use the callouts to say "the dungeon is here!" when they're camping at an exit they should leave so you can hatch out.
>>
Why the heck does Painter get another S costume, especially an essence exclusive one? He hasn’t been out that long.
>>
>>399837
he cute
>>
>>399837
>get Painter’s S costume when he was released
>first S costume ever
>decide to get every single costume for this character from now on
>game decides to release another limited time S costume only obtainable from essences

Why do they have to do this to me.
>>
File: 1587341403459.png (235 KB, 469x469)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
what hunter and survivor should I main
>>
>>399895
Geisha
Lawyer
>>
>>399841
Not after the voice change.
>>
>2 ciphers left
>suddenly 1 guy goes down and it just dominos into a 4k
many such cases
>>
>>399895
Ripper
Magician
>>
>>399895
bonbon
priestess
>>
>>399895
Dream Witch
Wildling
>>
>>399895
>Hunter
Vio. He's top tier and never banned

>Survivor
Mech. No one can carry games like a good Mech can.
>>
>>399895
leo
lucky
>>
File: Spoiler Image (24 KB, 360x348)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>399998
>t. I love Lucky Guy!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.78 MB, 1192x6144)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB PNG
>>400004
>>
>>400027
>>400004
is this what mental illness looks like
>>
>only 3 slots for black list
this isn't enough doc
>>
how do i play disciple to the best of her ability
>>
>>400291
A N G L E S
>>
>>400291
Play priestess with her halloween outfit instead
>>
>>399867
>first S costume is mostly just a white recolor of the default outfit
>second S costume has actual effort put into it

They’re doing this on purpose.
>>
>breaking the walls in church actually stuns if the hunter is near it huh
>>
File: 1614904252080.gif (475 KB, 320x240)
475 KB
475 KB GIF
>tfw planning to walk out of the gate to help a teammate but then the hunter teleports right in front of it
>>
>leo's memory
>leo's memory
>leo's memory
FUCK THIS MAP
>>
>>401046
It also damages survivors if it falls on them (without causing the hunter to do post-hit recovery) and bypasses damage protection from owls. It also doesn't delete your DW minion if you knock it onto the host.
>>
Which hunters have the biggest hotboxes
>>
>>401965
Do you mean longest or widest? Cus some hunters have really wide hitboxes and can even hit people behind them (intended) photo.
for longest see >>395784
White Guard wuchang & feaster are really close. https://youtu.be/Za_cGUZ5cMI vid is a bit outdated but none of the newer characters outrange the top ones. They show all their values at the end for a few seconds so you don't need to watch the whole thing.
>>
>>402064
>>401965

here's a newer video for the hunters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-KxpW0aCA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9AiqF4eBcQ
>>
>>402178
>unnecessary facecam
Thanks I hate it.
>>
question about merc does his delay hit still work if he been chaired once
>>
>>402244
Yes it always works.
>>
File: Gardener_art.png (73 KB, 285x956)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Are there stereotypes for every killer and survivor
>>
>>402644
Yes but they all boil down to dipshit, bastard, or both
>>
>>402644
All meta survs = most toxic people, have no self-awareness
DW/BQ/Bonbon/Undead/Sculptor = most toxic people, have no self-awareness
Postman/Painter = twitter kids who ship VALE (stupid)
Mad Eyes = terrifying
Smiley Face= Chinese region dodger
Ripper = calls themselves "daddy" unironically
Ripper with the edgy reaper skin = chinese region dodger
Hell Ember = if you see them in high tier rank you're in for a bad time
Magician = wannabe toxic but legitimately stupid
Embalmer = either a Joscarl shipper (stupid) or someone actually skilled who will clutch the win
Freddy/Thief = started playing them ironically but now they're dedicated to their S badge and actually good at kiting
Gravekeeper = says they hate meta and "don't need to rely on crutches". ex Merc user who got bullied out of playing him
Gardener = just playing for waifu
Geisha = just playing for waifu
Photographer = the bad ones are all fujos, the good ones are all gay men
>>
File: 82052077_p0.jpg (1.28 MB, 1061x1500)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>402747
Geishafag here; can confirm. Also, what if you're a good Joseph player but also a woman?
>>
File: ExAYKD1VEAAp7Kn.png (273 KB, 550x500)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>402758
It just means you're not a stereotype :)
>>
>>402747
there should be a stereotype of prisoners dying first because they run into the hunter at the start of the match
>>
>>402929
>play prisoner
>run into hunter first at the start of the match
>kite for 5 ciphers
heh, nothin personnel
>>
File: Spoiler Image (81 KB, 900x900)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>402644
pic related is your average seer player
>>
>>402747
I play undead because it makes survivors seethe
>>
>>402991
incredibly based, keep up the good work
>>
>>402991
It just makes people feel bad for you since you obviously need the game to hold your hand. But it's okay anon, we'll all support you when you recover from your mental illness and play Chadkeeper like the rest of us.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (186 KB, 912x124)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>402986
>>
>>402747
>play merc because having 4 boosts is great
>get called a metafag
>play coordinator
its not fair
>>
Why the fuck is Mary's mirror so fucking huge
>>
>>403057
because she's a vain bitch
>>
>>403002
I play both
>>
Is there a reason why Merc acts so weird with the boar in Magician's diary deduction? And was the boar supposed to be Wildling's boar? And why did Magician poison the wine for the mice but leave it in a glass?
>>
>>403669
Maybe it'll be revealed in later deductions, maybe it's just the incredibly shitty translation
>>
>5v5
>ban doctor
>"??????????????????"
>"hi photo"
>dw visit plays
>"okno" "mom pick me up"
>>
>>403669
>And why did Magician poison the wine for the mice but leave it in a glass?
I haven't done his deduction but is it possible he meant "mice" as in the other survivors?
>>
>>403731
so I haven't gone to the higher ranks or anything yet but why are banning characters a thing?
>>
>>403749
power creep means some matchups are basically unwinnable
>>
>>403740
No. A literal mouse ran by and so he poured poison in a glass of wine and said that he'd get him with it.
>>
>>403757
He is a magician, he's clearly going to use magic to get the mouse to drink from the glass.
>>
wish ranked didn't have free essence so i didn't have to play it
>>
>>403954
Wish 5s didn't have rank reset so I didn't have to dick on scores of children to get decent drops each season
>>
>>403988
>get invited to 5s
>team does dumb shit like reviving someone against percy when he's standing right next to them and they just crossed the instakill threshold
>>
is postman good
>>
I got all the characters i want what do i do with clues now
>>
>>404077
buy the characters you didnt want or just roll on memory spheres
>>
>that unique mary carry animation where she dances with you
c-cute...
>>
is this neverland part 2 thing a rerun or new skins?
>>
>>404158
Pretty sure it's both. During part 2 of collabs the original skins come back and new ones get added. But you won't be getting free essences for the part 1 skins, you have to spend inspiration to acquire any amount of them.
>>
File: da toy masta.png (773 KB, 1200x628)
773 KB
773 KB PNG
How many stuns will she have?
>>
>>404158
tpn2 is a thing?
>>
>>404254
Why are her button eyes different
>>
>>404071
Not particularly, but he is pretty unique in how his buffs can try and salvage a completely unworkable team comp or secure a win if everything turns out alright. Only get him if you find yourself frequently struggling to drag your team to a draw
>>
>>404254
who cares? I just want the porn
>>
It says ranked begins at 12:00-14:00. Does this mean you can only play it for 2 hours?
>>
>>404521
this game has porn?
>>
>>404547
Tons

most of it is homo stuff though
>>
>>404573
sounds about right
>>
>>404521
>>404547
>>404573
>>404584
guys shut up or someone is going to post weird cropped shit again
>>
>>404532
Yes
>>
File: 87289002.jpg (17 KB, 503x270)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>404589
We're all upstanding people here, nobody would resort to that
>>
File: 48nv30085n.png (1.15 MB, 1500x1252)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>404603
yeah, I guess you're right
>>
>>404532
Ranked is only available for 3(?) blocks each day, normally each is 2 hours long but if your rank is low enough it's longer. I think 4 hours instead of 2. Kinda the same with all the specialty modes, only for limited times each day, so people get funneled into playing different modes.
>>
>>404603
>full version
what's with this general and reptile dicks?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (931 KB, 740x848)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>404647
reptile people hot
>>
>>404654
t. Yashy
>>
>>404318
>only 1 kind of button exists
Did you never do arts and crafts as a child?
>>
File: 81828400_p0.png (1.76 MB, 1145x1117)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>404647
>fit the characters better than regular human peen
>midpoint between weird clinical hemipenis and human has charm rather than still being completely terrible (see cats)
>room for artists to mess around with since it's still entirely fictional
>not overdone like horsecocks
take your pick
>>
File: 88114005_p0.png (689 KB, 1000x1174)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>404655
i'm not him, i'm just a fan and furryfag who is glad he's drawing the Reptilian
>>
File: 75405374_p0.jpg (593 KB, 768x1024)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
Photo > Lizard
>>
>I'm surrounded by lizard and jojofuckers
Are we the gayest general in this board?
>>
>>404710
unfortunately
>>
File: minion peepers.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1446)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>me on my way to cuddle my wife
>>
>>404729
>marrying someone with 4 kids
>>
File: you on the left.jpg (647 KB, 887x1118)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>>404729
>>
File: 1601982630675.jpg (24 KB, 501x382)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>play survivor
>ciphers feel like they take forever to finish
>play hunter
>gates are already open before the match even starts
>>
>play 5 games
>all mary
ebin
>>
File: 1618891386085.jpg (318 KB, 1520x720)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
Thanks game
>>
>>404918
the blackjack experience

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.