[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 98 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FAGGOTS.jpg (305 KB, 1000x523)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
Holy shit the quality of this game is unreal. Unlimited energy...endless free in-game currency just for logging in.

Premium characters exclusive to NA like UDX Death and UDX Katarina

Great game no?

dO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND TRY IT OUT
>>
It's like playing a gacha version of Final Fantasy Legend.
>>
how the gameplay?
>>
You guys must be new, but we tend to have a rule of "We don't make a new thread until the old one gets pushed out or we go 600-700 posts".
>>365602
Sorta, no exploration is ass but remembering FFBE and FFRK with how empty exploration became, good riddance.
>>365676
Even-more-basic Turn-based JRPG gacha.
You pull "Styles" for characters. Every character has stats. Stats raise instead of levels. Styles boosts the stats and grants 3 passives/skills. You can give 1 skill universally to any style as long as you learn it.
You start with 10BP (unless passive says otherwise), you gain 3BP per turn. Skills cost BP. Auto uses the highest BP Costing skill. You work the math.
People bitch about the gameplay the most in this game saying it's a boring as fuck game, yet the game also doesn't go maximum "pay up Goyim" on you like most of the gachas people try to compare it to.
Some crazy guy is still playing to this date with no-gacha-welfare-only rules. And the guy still beats content pretty consistently.
>>
Oh yeah, Gacha. Forgot since it doesn't dick you constantly like other games.
5% SS Style rates.
1% Banner rate per character so 2% if 2 SS's, 3% if 3 SS's and 4% if 4 SS's.
Offbanners are the same release and never sees additions of non-limiteds into the limited off-banner pool, but they bury you in a shitton of summoning tickets every 3 months or so that have all the non-limiteds in it so it doesn't matter.
There is a sparking system, 150 total pulls. Includes paid discounts. Paid discounted pulls discount the price hard, but you still gotta put effort to put back in like half the pulls from free jewels unless you like burning your wallet.
There's a shard system, but the universal shard material is so widely available it becomes a joke too (to the point most of the Global players who stuck around made it a running gag over people still bitching about the Shard system when they compare it to War of the Visions).
As for powercreep: Meta is so loose that 1.5Y anniversary still has the two best and most used styles to date in Japan.
Powercreep is a joke of a topic anyways when most of your rewards is logging in and doing mostly midgame stuff. Early game to mid game is hell but once you get past, it becomes "comfy and chill: the gacha".

Shit's nice if you're honestly tired of gacha's dicking you over constantly over stupid shit like dupe systems or other.
>>
>>365765
>Forgot since it doesn't dick you constantly like other games.
I mean, it's pretty harsh on me having to spark much more often than not, but at least there's a spark and lots of jewels. I'm totally the exception though, I absorb (most) of the thread's bad luck.
>>
>>365359
Post screenshots already you fucking ape
>>
File: 1599248981747.jpg (40 KB, 575x412)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>the other thread got purged
guess this is the main thread now
>>
File: The Boss.png (1.3 MB, 720x1280)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
Grinding Tanzer is a pain in the ass.
Honorary repost of the boss since the other thread got purged.
>>
is there pvp or other multiplayer competitive content?
are whales too powerful for the average player to compete with?
>>
>>368408
no and there will never be
>>
File: 1553729910141.jpg (722 KB, 1125x1358)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>365359
>romance saga
>>
File: EfIYMFkVAAAFXg6.jpg (232 KB, 1220x1800)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Next banner for GL should be Mirza's, which I doubt will get any buffs, probably a safe skip for most people too given how it will have Mirza, Neidhart and Diana, none of which are particularly important styles for GL, we'll probably get a reprint for the other Award banner with Mikhail too.
>>
>>368428
>the wrong thread got deleted
Mfw last guy who said that was SDShitter who kept flaming anyone who talked even one thing about this game.
So can't tell if OP is false flagging or not also. Great.
>>
What units should I be training and what banners am I saving for. I have enough to pity a banner, but idk much about the timeline of banners
>>
>>368497
Katarina (The real reason)
School Hector
Myriam
Undine
Final Empress
Make Taria learn healing water
Faerie
Silver
Wait for the prefecture banner, you'll get the best SS Rocbouquet style, the better SS Taria and Prefecture Asellus, all of which are great styles.
>>
File: kat.png (906 KB, 900x752)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>368535
Oh I've been raising the other katarina. Didn't see the str and agi growth on that one.
>>
File: 1598927155384.jpg (124 KB, 960x960)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
jp maint tonight again bros
>>
>>368669
Probably a mini event like the last one without a banner with a countdown later.
Can't complain. It's free jewels.
>>
When will the next banner arrive in global? I would love if they posted a monthly schedule
>>
>>368871
Next week probably.
>>
I am so tired of tanzer grind, the bald motherfucker can die I don't care anymore
>>
File: 1610149280937.jpg (65 KB, 720x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>368877
It's a pretty terrible event.
I especially it hate because I don't have good enough good blunt/heat styles to make it faster either.
>>
>>368885
Totally agree. Even if you have a good team, the exchange rate is ridiculous.
>>
>>368885
Even with Emelia and Bunnie the grind sucks because Cordelia is my only boosted unit and he resists pierce.
>>
File: 1580160143994.jpg (42 KB, 606x680)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Weapon Holy Stones will be back soon fellow miners.
Rev up those pickaxes
>>
>1080 hp
Oh man I'm going to be here forever.
>>
Can someone explain to me how to do higher damage in general? I've been changing/upgrading equipment whenever I can. It's hard to explain but it feels like I'm not hitting as hard as I should but have no idea how to remedy this. I can auto up to like chapter 8 or 9 VH but curbstoped immediately when I go any further
>>
>>369449
i feel the same but I'm also confused about teambuilding
like what's the general idea when you make a team?
>>
>>369450
For a good while I just stacked put in whoever deals alot of damage ST and AoE with a healer wise in a team and go to town. Also formations are important but I dont anything other than that
>>
>this event
god kill me
>>
>>369541
>four gods jobbing to a literal who OC
bruh
>>
>>369688
Welcome to gacha game logic.

The absurdity of the situation does make you chuckle sometimes when you see villains like Cloud of Darkness or ExDeath get beaten to death by a Chocobo easily.
>>
>>369541
its not that hard bro. make a proper comp
>>
Should I be paying attention to the story? I glanced at a cutscene for a second, saw Liz was pregnant, a 15 year timeskip happened and bandits are calling Tatyana her daughter? lol
>>
File: 1605199472728.gif (295 KB, 220x220)
295 KB
295 KB GIF
Finally finished the Tanzer grind
Good riddance
>>
>>370100
Not really unless you really care, the game's story is pretty bare bones as it is.
It's not as braindead as FEH but it's definitely not the focused of the game compared to FGO or Another Eden.
>>
>>369449
The key is finding a place where you can level up your stats. If you are stuck, try the hardest level you can reliably manual and focus on your main team. Check if there are sparks on the team before battle, the more they are the better, grind a bit until you accrue some stats and try a level higher.

Also, don't forget the expeditions and unlocking the level cap. Both are important for character growth
>>
>>370183
Man, I wish it wasnt so barebones.
>>
File: 1611800455468.gif (1.17 MB, 260x173)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>370311
>Playing a SaGa mobage for the story
Dude it's a barely elaborate excuse for fanservice, the main series unironically gets more content than the mobage OCs
>>
>>370331
Yeah but itd still be nice if they did a little more
>>
>>370262
ah, yeah id been spamming expeditions like a madman, gotten a shitton characters to 650-700 HP threshold spamming it. didnt realize i had to farming else where for individual stats
>>
>>370600
With each new stage, the stat cap increases. I think it's 1060hp and 80 per stat in the hardest level right now
>>
>>370609
god... that sounds like hell trying to get around those levels. i know you can just full auto and do other stuff on the side but still
>>
>>370613
Don't obsess over it, you can reach a point where you don't need to be on the edge of the stat cap to be effective. The limits are only for people with bots, keep enjoying the game and you naturally will overcome the stages
>>
>see FE and Stundine
>dont have either of them
>have 66k gems but saving for prefecture
fuck
>>
>>370654
Its like 18k for a pity anon, go ahead
>>
>>370699
>got them both in 9 rolls
well shit, good thing i listened to my gut then. is this featured version of Moni any good or what? i only have the reward one from launch
>>
>>370708
It's alright but it's gonna get mogged by the best one in a couple of months.
GLEX Monica is also arguably better, very arguably but I feel she has a better niche for herself compared to Award.
>>
>>370709
ah, in that case i'll pass then. after prefec theres still jo and matriarch i think so i'll just bide myself until then
>>
>>370711
Unless you REALLY want some style because you like the characters or have a hole in your teams, as in you lack strong styles for certain attributes or roles, you better not spend anything because this summer is gonna be hell with the 30th anniversary banners.
You better look up what's coming to GL and make a small roadmap of who you intend to pull for to have an idea of how much you need to save, you don't really need to pull all the meta styles at all, but between getting some of them and looking for your favorite characters from the series you'll avoid a lot of headaches.
>>
>>370716
>Unless you REALLY want some style because you like the characters or have a hole in your teams, as in you lack strong styles for certain attributes or roles,
As of now im pretty set on everything except for maybe having a light mage nuke but i'll manage and everything else pretty much every other area i had been lacking got fixed because of all the free rolls so i should be a-okay for the moment. also prefec was pretty much going to be the only other time i'm gonna be rolling until summer rolls around
>>
Planning on getting back into the game. How bad is the power creep? I think I stopped playing around summer banner/white rose. Whatever came later. Should I just reroll a new account?
>>
>>371210
Global buffs have been on and off. Nothing too broken.
We're reaching closer to like the biggest powercreep point, Matriarch and Jo, soon.
If you keep rerolling, you're never gonna get anywhere also.
>>
Prefecture when? I have 30k gems waiting for asellus. Btw anyone here preordered saga frontier?
>>
>>371480
The prefecture banner will be the Part 3 of this spring campaign, so some two/three weeks from now
>>
goddamn tanzer is fucking aids, i have decent blunt styles but using my unga engine with slasher with a healer is making this faster
>>
>>371544
It really is, and I'm glad I'm done with it.
>>
>maint still on

please i want to play
>>
>skill amplification

oh this'll be cool

>the only skills you can amplify are shit ones
>>
File: 1602182303663.jpg (102 KB, 1036x1051)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>Add new floors to Spiral tower 10 hours before reset
>>
I am the only one who gets stuck sometimes when the enemy ends their turn?

Also, it appears that some skills from the enemy are hitting twice this update is bonkers
>>
>>372356
Can confirm I got stuck a couple of times in Spiral Tower, haven't seen any enemy skill hit twice so far.
Time for apolojewels
>>
>>372359
Yesssss
>>
Yeah, they fucked up GL big time with this update, the game freezes way too much to the point that grinding the mines is not feasible unless you kill everything before the end of the round, I wanted to auto 15 but I'll have to step down to 13 since I can't reliably one shot every round flawlessly on higher stages.
>>
What's the easiest exam to auto on so I can do the missions?
>>
>>372485
Oh wait I can't even start an exam battle after the patch
The missions are expiring today, surely they'll have to extend it...
>>
File: 1571320047408.jpg (27 KB, 750x749)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
pipin' hot apolojewels for all bois
>>
File: IMG_20210319_115557.jpg (437 KB, 1080x1446)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>
>do nothing
>get rewarded
Eyyyyy
>>
What emulator do you guys play this on? Been using LDplayer but it's so slow. Loading screens everywhere and navigating the UI feels sluggish.
>>
>>373065
Bluestacks works fine.
>>
How good are the spiral styles? charl and jubei to be more precise
>>
>>373151
>charl
His only saving grace is having Whirlwind.
>jubei
Okay GS slasher.
>>
>>373151
>Charl
Still needs a better style soon
>Jubei
Okay but still also welfare-only shitter.
>>
File: 1485914147579.png (37 KB, 216x306)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>365359
i truly want to like and play this game but it is the grindiest bullshit i've ever seen. approaching brave exvius levels of grind. i could maybe forgive it, but then the battle system itself is pretty lackluster and not interesting enough to hold my attention. shame, it's a cool series and i like the work they're putting into the gacha
>>
>>373307
It's the dumbest grind ever, but good thing macros are really easy to set up since you just need to click one location
>>
File: 1490861284371.jpg (57 KB, 468x571)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>373307
>but then the battle system itself is pretty lackluster and not interesting enough to hold my attention
it is a successful system
a clone of said system is doing very good on dmm
nips love it and so do i
get filtered
>>
>>373321
Yeah but it's just a game you auto 99.99% of the time. It can be fun setting up an optimal team but other than that you don't really do the battles.
And what's unique about this game is that it's one of the only gachas to not have any speedup for battle animations
>>
File: 1517340662890.jpg (84 KB, 252x337)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>373321
Successful and interesting are two different things. I can see the appeal for some in setting up a team and letting it rip but it's not engaging enough (to me) when other gacha are competing for the same attention. sorry SaGa, I tried
>>
>>373334
No worries.
I lost interest in other gacha games just the same for individual reasons. In FEH after they ditched the larger map modes. Quit FFBE after seeing the cycle of powercreep and quit Genshin after seeing thei aimlessness to name a few.
SaGa is just what it is, basic. Couldn't care about any fancy thing because my Gacha veteran senses scream at me that they'll fuck everyone over with that fancy gameplay.
There is room for plenty of gachas in the market anyways so no harm done.
>>
>>373307
Welcome to mobage, enjoy your stay.
This game is mostly fanservice+advertisement for the series, if you ain't interested in either you should find something better to do with your time because you won't find a good game in here no matter how hard you look.
>>
>>373321
which gacha from DMM do you mean? mist train?
>>
File: 1615562710979.png (371 KB, 431x512)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>Mirza got buffed
>>
>>374121

What?
>>
>>374129
INT: 57 -> 61%
Fired Up IV -> V
>S2 (Meteor Blade?)
added AoE WIL down (small)
>S3 (Still Blade - Light?)
BP reduced 15 -> 13
added AoE HP recovery (small)
>>
>>374131
Sounds ok. Gonna dip
>>
File: AdVenture;heroEs.png (1.91 MB, 1080x1920)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
This is my favorite idle game
>>
File: file.png (1.98 MB, 980x800)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>374181
this 2bh, I used to play a lot of them and this has replaced it. I even started JP
>>
>>373818
ye bro
>>374131
>4% int buff
his new year alt is at 92% lmao
>wil down
whatever freebie. putting it on meteor sword is like nothing (mag def down on a phys skill?). his new year alt aoe light skill fits more
>skill 3 buff
bp buff is massive since he has no bp charge but then again, his new year alt comes with a huge turn 2 nuke. dragon sword is still a nice option for turn 1 nuke, has lower bp and doesnt delay you
tension up 5 is nice and all but he is still at 85% str, not a wise long term investment. grab him in a rerun banner along with other udxs is the best option desu
>>
>>374200
>Comparing the first Mirza to New Year Mirza
That's retarded, especially since GL won't see that style until the end of the year at best if not later, and long term investments mean nothing if you can't work towards those investments in the first place.
>>
>>374205
if you dont plan that far ahead then he is just a decent 3 turns aoe slash as of right now. next banner will probably be udx ferdinand, that boy is mad good
>>
>finally get to like floor 11 of the mines
>immediately get BTFO by the those bugs in the first wave
>hard stuck in 11-2-4 VH and have no clue what to even do or how to progress development wise
goddamnit
>>
>>374321
That episode is hell but on that stage all enemies are are all weak to all status effects so exploit that. Manual and para
>>
>>374366
Huh, it really did work, thanks.
>>
>>374372
Good luck it was around that episode I gave up and just used pots to farm welfares to 50 instead of progressing. Then I saw my first conquest and got all my stats catapulted to then current caps. Also that was when a big pile of power creep hit and I got a bunch of great styles. Before that I found myself grinding stats for a day to just be able to farm characters well enough for the next mission I was stuck on - the one after that was another wall. Maybe I'm just retarded but progressing in this game is rough.
>>
>>374380
Once you're caught up it'll all be a cakewalk from there, you can just use your strongest team and clear everything on auto
>>
>>365359
Is it worth playing if I only played one Saga game?
Or is like FFGK or FFOO where you can't really enjoy it unless you know the characters?
>>
>>374415
I know nothing about Saga and still have no interest, and am enjoying it a lot
>>
will story maps drop any SS weapsns the more i progress though the main story or is S the highest weapon rarity you can get from them?
>>
>>374419
There's a first-drop for Liz & Polka's weapons in main in case you missed the exchange on their release. Otherwise no I believe all the SS weaps have been limited-time exchanges or login bonuses. But the weaps are very tailored to the characters on the banner they came with. I don't know if they'll have ways to make up for missing out on the likes of Apodis or Caduceus. Caduceus (SS light staff) is the only one you want if you're missing Battle of Fate Blue but you have battlemage WR. If you skipped Ice Sword you can pick Death Sword instead of Galahad when the choice comes around again. In fact that's the only SS so far that's just for any character in the weapon class. There will be more SS weaps.
>>
>>374291
People already know Ferdinand is THE slasher in the game but he's still at least a month aways, Mirza's buffs are unexpected and good since his banner would have been completely dead in the water otherwise, especially since both Neidhart and Diana are left untouched.
At this point in GL none of these styles would have offered anything of worth inside this very spring campaign, let alone for players who've been around since months, now Mirza carries this banner and is a good choice for newcomers if they have the jewels to spare, Neidhart and Diana become good consolation prizes if you missed christmas cody and are in need of piercers, it was a good move.
>>
File: shards.png (119 KB, 885x175)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
wtf even am i doing
>>
Is the next idc gacha worth it?
>>
>>374594
bruh
>>
>>374594
I kneel. You are the Philosopher King Moleman.
>>
>>374594
one of us
one of us
>>
Talking about grinding, you people did know that SS Muse and the other SS Annie were added to Main, right?
>>
>>374967
Vaguely. Almost out of pots, then I can wait for stam to recharge and run caves off that for the next 4 days, THEN I'll wait to get those from plat tix
>>
Fuck I forgot to do weeklies and Robin Cup on JP
>>
so when are we getting the Asellus/Roc banner?
>>
>>375058
Two weeks from now probably, it's the last part of the spring festival.
>>
is it overkill for me to farm three weaponstones of each weapon and damge type up to possibly 8/9/10? Iam not entirely sure if we ever would need that much stones
>>
>>375106
JP player.
I only make level 10 stones for SS weapons whenever I get them, nothing else.
Maybe getting 3 level 6-7's would be nice but I do not suggest making that many level 10 stones because you will just sleep past all your mine grinding later due to how piss easy it becomes to 3-action it.
>>
>>375106
I'm >>374594 I've slotted them but not for anything useful it just gives you extras to put in the odd element weapon or whatever. Back during Barbarian romancing the team I used was Parry Albert, Julian, Asellus, Lute, and PWR so I actually had a use case for 4 stones at least R8. You may wind up wanting 2 G.Sword or 2 Sword in some comps commonly.
Also... just run shards and grind pickaxes hard and you'll get 5 of each stone no problem, then delay spending shards. You can always bank the shards and decide "okay, now I want another ranked up" and head to the forge.
>>
>>375112
Right now there's situations where you need a stone to clear a wave, for instance to get 12 runs on Sensei's you need a stone for Khalid. There's no reason not to have at least 1 of each type per weapon and spell element slotted in at least one weapon, and at least a couple full HP+ for fast characters.
You might be right and this changes later but right now it has made the difference in many main farms and events between 1 action and needing cleanup for a wave. Stones can be moved and at least 1 of each at R8 is a very modest goal and good power for the time spent.
>>
>>375117
Yeah, stones are still important. 12-15% damage bonuses is something you do not just disregard (like it's a free Fired IV passive).
Rank 8's are a good spot to leave it off in Global because that's what I did in Japan. Rank 9 and 10 just becomes a bitch to do when RNG does not favor you at all.
But making 3 rank 10 stones for every element and weapon each is kinda overkill. Oh well, at least you aren't fucked like the Epic Seven or Genshin players if they decide to make another stat BiS and suddenly everyone has to go through hoop after hoop to optimize. Here is mix-and-match and it's not too bad since it is once-and-done.
>>
>>375123
Oh... Yeah right JP probably has an SS weapon for each type, I thought you were suggesting he exclusively slot the 4-5 we have in GL now. I'm just going hard cause fuck it it's an idle game, but yeah you're for the most part good with 1 of each of the worthwhile ones.
>>
File: 1607186701274.jpg (75 KB, 1281x721)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>Got Mirza on my first roll
ELORE BE PRAISED
>>
>>375184
Got two cats and one will on my first pull.

Not worth to roll for more, three ss on one roll are guaranteed pity.
>>
>>368942
>still need to grind Tanzer
>need a few more great job stickers
>still got main quest stuff to do and Sensei stuff
>just diving into the weapon stone mines now (but have a full set of stones from last time)
>new tower, attack, and limited missions just dropped
There is way, way, way too much to do in global. Guess I'll focus the mines for now and grab a few stickers every day.
>>
alright lads. how do i set up a micro
>>
>>375294
Just repeatedly click the left part of the repeat button
>>
Is it worth rolling once on this UDX. We getting matriarch/robu next month?
>>
File: 1613370807015.png (166 KB, 640x688)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>Finally unlock ep 15 VH
>go back to 14 to farm stats
>barely any growths and the nodes I want to farm I just get Merc'd
>a good amount of my characters are like at the 60-68 range in terms of stats too
>still do piss poor damage somewhat and look at my weapons
>mfw
No wonder my damage is still kinda shit, my dumbass needs to switch to the weapons I had been getting as drops for these past 2 episodes
>>
File: macros.png (13 KB, 266x297)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>375294
If you got time you can set up one to run all night and automatically drink up to your max and doesn't overfill (so it keeps recharging). Between each tap through the refill dialog keep inserting a tap on the left edge of the rematch button so in case you don't need to refill it keeps trying to rematch. I actually run out of stamina pots quick from this and if you use it overnight in caves you'll throw out pickaxes.
If you're repeating on a stage you can fail and your taps overlap with the buttons on the gameover screen you'll get ejected. I used scotch tape and a sharpie to mark the geometry where not to tap.
>>
>>375294
ALSO I have a rematch-reconnect macro, should not be used right after you fire off training cave/treasure hunt and walk to the corner store as you'll come back 2k jewels poorer.
>>
File: 1616390673026.jpg (256 KB, 800x1300)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Next banner is Katarina, Hilda, Leonid and Evelynn
http://gameinn.jp/sagars/241976/
>>
>>375487
>100+% dex with weak amp 4
>2 hits skill
1B + 2D vs 1E + 1S
yeah im thinking jamil is kill. make way for hilda, the strongest rapier user
>>
>>374594
I'm at 2mil shards too. This is a good stage to train 3 chars.
>>
>daily now gives 120 gems
>weekly, 800

cool
>>
>>374967
Are they new styles or just old gacha ones and are they worth farming? Laslty, where did you find that info? There's so many notices and I must have missed that one.
>>
>>375487
>Another Kat
Whatever, I'm glad Hilda got a SS at least.
>>
Where are the SG units at? I'm only at the beginning of that game but Mondo and Ogniana seem cool enough to be added here.
>>
>>375794
Taria will get a new style in the next banner actually.
But SG has little reps in this game, outside of Elizabeth there's only the MCs really, and only Taria and Urpina have actually good styles, this game is RS1/RS3 and Frontier central, every other entry got short sticks, hell SaGa 3 still has ZERO reps.
If you want more balanced rep rosters you might want to play Imperial SaGa, that one has a shitload of characters instead of 9 different flavours of Claudia and Katarina.
>>
>>375487
>Japan getting another katarina
The future is great bros
>>
I still don't get the mining event and that's probably because I'm still a week ish into the game, but I have so little and get no precious stones from these 100 quest
>>
>>375802
I guess I'm going to have to play RS1/RS3 to get more favs to be excited over.
>>
>>375825
RS3 is a really good RPG that probably has the blueprint mechanic of your favorite rpg. Really advanced for its time
>>
>>375487
>still no ventus
Unlimited bros...
>>
File: 1607189547154.jpg (31 KB, 509x625)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>375910
>Armic got in before Ruby
>Still no Iskandar
>Still no new Laura SS
>>
>>368490
Still rolled and got them anyway, still have 20k jewels left.
>>
Spent 9k got diana.

I don't know why I pulled for
>>
>>375672
Yeah I noticed. That's more than double the amount of passive gem income.
>>
>>375184
Did the 3, got spear man. Can't justify going back in. Want roc and asellus and then I'll have to accept the reality I might have to double pity next month to get matriarch and (more importantly) monika
>>
>>376359
It's about time really, especially with GL's absurdly fast pace, getting 2K jewels a week is much better.
>>
File: group.jpg (291 KB, 1122x998)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
i have no idea whats going on are ss units the only ones that are good
>>
>>376422
Pretty much
>>
>>376422
Basically. Some are better than others. Characters are basically split into rolls and you can tell how good a unit is or isn't by their passives.

I won't dump a bunch of nonsense at you, you'll get an idea of it when you start consistently seeing "fired up" on units you pull that do big damage.
>>
>15k for hilda, leonid and 9k for spooky azami
feels good man
>>
>go paid pulls because got bonus
>get Hilda in third
absolutely based
>>
yeah, i think im gonna pass trying to clear floor 11-15 this time around. Im still not strong enough yet
>>
>>376617
No shame in that, you can still get plenty of stuff from floor 10 like in the first run of the event.
>>
File: file.png (1.25 MB, 968x660)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Holy shit I got the 10.0 Albert from the red/black ticket thingie
>>
File: file.png (969 KB, 1054x537)
969 KB
969 KB PNG
This is kind of silly how many different types of event tokens are dropping
>>
>>377652
Nice, do you have the other albert's?
>>
>>377677
Yep, now to try the 4 trainee + death albert method
>>
>>377652
Now the true grind begins.
Have fun with Act 2 10-2-1 VH.
>>
>finally cleared act 1 on all difficulties
fucking finally, the byunei fight on VH was a bitch though
>>
File: youdidit.gif (459 KB, 500x363)
459 KB
459 KB GIF
>>377751
>>
Was gonna play the jp version. What options do I select to skip tutorial?
>>
>>377806
after the graphics option should be the "do you want to do tutorial?" thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-p-d_YdV5A
dunno if JP and EN have the same menu options but they probably skip the EU thing
>>
when should matriarch / monika banner be dropping. I'm trying to save up for my pity between this and roku banner
>>
>>377834
next week should drop a new banner, but I think its the Roc/Asellus one, saved up 120k gems, wanna bust this nut finally
>>
File: file.png (590 KB, 745x678)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>377724
Why is my Albert using the 8BP skill sometimes on turn 1?

Also when he fails to KO, enemy attacks a trainee and then next turn he'll heal them instead of using KO skill
>>
>>377886
>sometimes
its all the time with that setup because auto uses the highest bp skill possible. he has 12 bp turn 1 so of course its the only skill he will use
skill order is from bottom to top. ex skill 2 and 3 both have 10 bp => skill 3 goes first. if you inherit a 10 bp skill from other style then the same rule applies, its at bottom so it goes first
that map is pretty ass, you cant outspeed them completely even at full stats. the safest way to avoid that loop is using 3 shitters and 1 healer that can outheal albert because he will skip if there is a greater healing source beside him
>>
>>377886
That is because Auto will always use the highest BP skill you have. You can relegate this through fully awakening that skill and allowing the BP 6 skill you have inherited to go to 7. The manage BP option in inheritance will let you set up how much a skill costs on Auto.
>>
>>376422
SS Units are the bread and butter of your team, however the other styles should not be ignored and capped at 30 due to the damage increase it passively gives to each weapon type

When you max out a style, the weapon type it has gives points to the overall damage that weapon type does for all units.

Atop that, some styles skills can be passed onto your SS units, so it is worth at least investing a little time into the lesser units to improve your combat options. Do not bother increasing the max level of your A and S Styles, sell the pieces for White Crystals to exchange them for better stuff.
>>
>>377939
Also the EXP one character gets can be used on all styles, so if you wanted to raise an A or S Style of a character and you have an SS, just use the SS style, the EXP can be spent on the other styles of that character. A and S Styles need far less EXP than an SS would to cap, you need about 20-21k EXP to cap an SS Style
>>
File: weaponstones.png (1.86 MB, 1188x980)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>374594
Spent the shards
>>
Remember to vote for the new emelia style, dancer is sexy for her ass and model is great for the stylish
>>
>>378104
Shame there's no wrestler or bunny girl costume otherwise I would've voted for that.
>>
>>378121
I was expecting bunny also but both options are cool
>>
>>378062
>tfw been busy stat grinding on main since i needed more drops and better weapons
fuck, i need to go back to the mines
>>
>>377652
ELORE BE PRAISED
>>
>>378104
I voted for model because I'm more of a legs guy than a naked back guy. Didn't see much ass but the pic was pretty small, hope I didn't fuck up 'cause I do love a good bum too.
>>
>>378353
It's like this. Not too much butt to show anyway
>>
>>
>comfy stat farming spot in act 1-1-1
>already got a decent amount of characters to like mids 70s-80s range
feels good. just a bit more and i'll be strong enough to go to episode 2
>>
>>378371
Meh
>>378373
Oh mama
>>
File: 404157977474367488.png (23 KB, 112x112)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>378062
Christ dude
You are a madman
>>
>>378371
Thanks, I'm satisfied with my model vote now.
Is this Aldora chick from Mirsa's Tower's story going to be playable? I have too much fire and slash as it is, but I like her. I really wish I there were more blunt and pierce characters I like, I'm always going to be lacking there.
>>
>>378599
Aldora becomes playable during New Years Y3 with the New Years Elarra, Mirza and Minstrel banner.
>>
>>378599
It will be a long time until Aldora gets in GL, unless they make a GLEX Aldora of course, but ehhh, she was kind of minor character in the original game and is not really all that popular so I doubt she'd get a special treatment, Eugen didn't get a style either and I doubt the rest of Mirza's buddies will make it either if they keep on like this, maybe Friere will get a chance later on.
>>
>arc 2 (((story)))
>15 year timeskip
>zenon is literally an oldman while polka and liz look alright
older liz actually looks hot and attractive instead of looking like an abortion only con is her being a bitch but eh. i kind of hate how her and jo makes me want to coom
>>
Are there any cool lolis in this game?
>>
>>378608
>>378617
Oh cool, been wanting to pull for Minstrel so maybe I'll score Aldora there. Thanks guys.
>>
File: 1599226648274.jpg (69 KB, 517x762)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>378680
I like Tatyana, and it was nice to see she has more of a role in season two's story.
>>
>>378680
Maybe baum?

There are some like the pirate one I forgot her name, the one >>378688 posted, can't think of many more. The game has beautiful women but most of them are older.
>>
>>378062
ahhh, perfect, autism, yes
>>
File: EYrXFwuUwAA0Jj9.jpg (489 KB, 849x1200)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>378680
Tatyana and Baum-chan are the only functional loli in the game unless you count Rei who's a lolibaba, Mariah is stuck on S and Judy is kind of obsolete, don't think you'd count the faeries either, Selma will get her loli style soon in GL but she's meh, her adult style is better.
Oh yeah and there's Ginny I guess, but she's 14-15, kinda like Pina, so I wouldn't count them, the rest is adult women and some other teens.
>>
>>379080
New Years Golden Baum unironically carried so many people out of the cancer that was Saruin.
Also, yeah, new SaGa Frontier 2 styles when
>>
Man trying to get everyone's stats (or atleast the ones they need) up to 70 and 80 is a bitch. Even with 3x bonus
>still have 600 ox new year pots
Fuck
>>
back to the grind bois, still need some abate all stones
>>
>>379782
We need new SF2 styles for the people who don't have one though, we don't need ANOTHER Ginny or another Cody, give Gustave's family some love, Kelvin, Cielmer or Nebelstern are all good candidates, or give Johan an SS.
Or maybe uncuck Wil and Rich, it's abominable that they're so fucking bad to this day, the Knights men shouldn't be so pathetically bad, especially not Wil motherfucking Knights, but no here's another Katarina and Claudia, u rike it???
>>
https://streamable.com/xo7tqp
This style is busted
>>
>>380012
>25% int slot
you cant reach 100% instakill rate like that bro...
>>
>>380006
Hell, just give us sargon and Egg-chan
>>
>>380041
Better than not going first
>>
Someone give me the rundown on deathbert and what I need to make him live up to his name
>>
>>380196
You need two styles.
First one: https://altema.jp/romasagars/chara/344
His banner already ended so your chance is the platinum tickets they hand out constantly.
This guy has the infamous Skill 2 that inflicts Death to anything it hits while being an AoE attack.
The second style you need is: https://altema.jp/romasagars/chara/425
This guy starts with 12BP instead of 10BP thanks to Power Charge.
Since said skill 2 costs 6BP, you can go 12BP > 9BP > 6BP for three Skill 2's in a row.
For equips, you need Phoenix Flame, INT robes later obtained in mines, any INT raising gear (Ox yukata) and accessory (Death's ring in JP with +4INT Holy Stone).
For formation/other styles, you want to run Albert in a +50% INT spot, so you can run him in either Colorful Rangers or Anima Stream. I use Anima Stream because it is easier to deal with two +25% AGI slots then a +50% AGI slot for consistency. Put one-two A/S styles for characters you are raising on the AGI slots while equipping them with -AGI stuff.
There, you basically got a Deathbert comp. Express ticket to stat grind for fodder.
>>
>>380012
nice lobster
>>
>>380185
seems like you are a latefag on jp server. gonna leave it here anyway in case you do have these toys
int 50% slot is a must. full int gears except on third slot i use agi heels. he is still able to reach 100% rate and goes first 95% of the time
20% accu stone on weapon is another must for the final angel. that bitch dodges a lot
the final must is a healer. mesarthim can protect you from the scenario " hehe me and my bro go first, eat our strongest nukes hehe ez 2 kills" but its super rare, like less than 1% rare. single target healers work too, just bring one
happy looping with 99,99% success rate
https://files.catbox.moe/a1plpy.mov
>>
day1 global bros, can you screenshot your SS and S rank armor and gear?
i think i sold some of em by mistake..
>>
>confusion/aoe spam mushroom
>poison aoe spam pathos
This is the first time Hidden Dojo's given me trouble in 2021. Does this game ever release a character that can protect the party from aoes?
>>380441
Just the armor and gear? Just a sec, lemme clear this dojo first.
>>
File: ss stuff.jpg (1.51 MB, 2160x1920)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>380441
I still can't beat this fucking dojo, I'm about to spit blood.
But here's the equipment you requested. I don't have the SS Celestial Armor because I'm lucklet, and while there is a little bit of S armor and gear that got cut off at the bottom of the list, it's all stuff you can get from the armor mines or the hydra exchange.
>>
File: 3rqKJpLq32.jpg (256 KB, 760x1352)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>finish prince thomas quests
>roll
interesting
>>
>>380506
You don't have Celestial Armor too like me.
Where did you get Hauberk of Death?
And can you screenshot your accessory too? Thanks bro.
>>
File: 1575910130015.png (169 KB, 400x299)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>380506
I auto'd it with Byunei, Blue, Rouge, Rei and ND.
Granted that my current Dojo team is pretty much just GLEX Monika in Dragoon formation parrying and mass countering with Dashing Ballet, whenever there's things with indirect attacks I just slap my mage team on them.
>>
At last got 38k gems and pulled one last time for mirsa. Got him and I am very happy, what is the recommended awakening setup for him?
>>
File: file.png (2.16 MB, 1062x1379)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>>380439
I tried him on 50% int slot but enemies still moved faster than him...
I'm just going to keep using the 25% agi 25% int slot
>>
>>381014
I also put a healer (PWR) in and that didn't change anything. Someone died and Albert healed on the next round
>>
>>380600
Hauberk of Death was from the Battle Against Death event exchange, you needed a bunch of bone fragments or whatever the other currency was to buy it. If you have the S style for Death then you were around for that event. Here's my accessories, no problem.
>>380706
I switched to Fuse and he confused and shut down the enemy for the entire battle. I really need to work on the tunnel vision this game gives me, I get stuck in a loop of resetting for better RNG rather than changing my team. I should try using Monika in Dojo myself since I have her GLEX style, thanks for the tips.
>>
>>381019
i see you dont have ss int ring and ss agi heels, those toys are crucial. sacrifice 2 slots for inferno/undine to reduce wil can make your loop abit more stable
unless there are 2 red/died dudes on the field, that shouldnt happen at all. my bronze style roc can only heal 600 and that is more than enough to force albert to stay out of the healing business. are we playing the same game bro...
https://streamable.com/22zoyw
>>
>>381283
My Albert in the 25% agi and int slot is working fine anyway. It's like 95% rate of success.
I'm not using the int ring for 3 more int and losing 8 agi. He already moves slower than enemies without the 25% agi position.
>>
And I should say, enemies moved before him 5% of the time. So the failure rate was the same between the two formations. But with Albert in the 25% AGI slot he's guaranteed to go first without comboing so I'd rather use that.
>>
>>381296
yeah just make do with what you have for now. next event should give us a more comfortable map to grind
>>
File: 79600493_p0_master1200.jpg (530 KB, 637x900)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
seems like the starter guide guy revised the guide
Have to say the changes were much needed like talking about accuracy alongside revising the entire reasons to play to better match how most of us are here. He even revised the changes I asked a /ffg/ guy to pass to him.
The guide is competent enough for me to start throwing it at people to read
>>
>>381466
Sounds good, maybe I should give it another look.
>>
Started not to long ago and I like polka
Does he get an SS style unlock through the story or anything like that?
>>
>>381802
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>381859
Well shit
Guess my man is stuck as an A
>>
Anyone got teams that can beat Tanzer? Stage 20 felt like Romancing difficulty; I've made it to Challenge 2 and it's the hardest boss yet. Somehow Fuse triggered confusion; I figured they'd be immune but it's "only" 125% resist. Moved him into an INT +50% slot and stacked the best INT gear, fingers crossed for a miracle. Is there anyone who lowers confusion res?
>>
only been playing for a week but tatyana seems pretty good
>>
Beat Tanzer Challenge 2 after some godly RNG. 3 hours this plant has stolen from me, and I'm so pissed off it's ruined my Sunday night. Confusion rarely sticks on Challenge 3 so I'm trying to brute force with Polka and Blue but it is just not working. I'm concerned this is a sign that bosses are getting stronger faster than I can get stronger, which'll lead to future content being unwinnable for me.
>>
Yess finally prefecture banner!
>>
>>382042
>rerun banner is Onsen Ginny, that Claudia limited style with the GLEX buffs and Wedding Khalid
I am going all in on both the prefecture banner and this rerun. Onsen Ginny was my most regretted skip, my pierce sucks and I couldn't pull for Claudia on her first banner due to having no gems at the time, and I lucked into all of Khalid's other styles so the only one I'm missing would be a neat little consolation. Hoard's at 77k, I pray it's enough for all this and Undine/Jo/Matriarch.
>>
>>382089
Man, it's 45k for a pity, if you pull in the onsen banner it's 24k (I guess) for a pity. It's a close call but I wish you the best luck in your pulls
>>
>>382141
Thanks
>>
>103k gems
I pray to elore that I luckshit roc within 4 pulls
>>
>Only 68K gems
Need to go for prefecture banner, don't remember if onsen Ginny is worth going for.
>>
>>368535
How do you keep faerie alive? Mine is all ways the first to die.
>>
File: HQIfdqXL3c.jpg (57 KB, 612x398)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>only now realizing theres more bonus units for towers and events
how do i even tell
>>
File: 1537556737624.png (303 KB, 500x500)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>15 Book 3 for free
ICHI-P BE PRAISED
>>380950
Awaken Skill 2 and 3 to max.
Put him in an aggro position so he can tank and counter with Saint Fire, ideally you'd use him in either the central slot of Sigmoid or Dragoon's front slot.
The buffs to skill 3 are a major change in terms of utility, he can now heal your party for around 400 HP at Rank 99.
>>382354
Click on the Detail box in the mission menu and you'll see all the styles that currently get bonuses, it's on the upper right of the screen.
>>
>>382389
>Click on the Detail box
oh i see now in the general area
>>
Is Tanzer even worth grinding for SS Fei? I was waiting to do it later and now there's another caves I'd have to pass up to do it. The drop rate is so awful.
>>
>>382443
Yes, always grind for welfares, it's easy, free SS styles that counts for Mastery point, Main rewards etc, even if you don't use those styles they still add up to your teams in many ways.
>>
>>382446
Mastery point bonuses are really negligible (for an individual style's contribution)
50 gem bonuses from main quest are really negligible
>>
>>382154
Onsen Ginny's still the best INT debuffer even in JP unless someone else has come out in 2021 to take that seat, but the game has sorta moved away from debuffing and into gotta go fast dps rush go go go kinda stuff. If I can get Onsen Ginny, Roc and Asellus I'mma dip out early even though I'd love for the robot to finally be viable.
>>
>>382389
Thank you my friend
>>
After an hour of resetting, I finally got a run where Tanzer didn't use Soul Freeze or Spore before I killed it, along with confusion on the needler and some grea Scattered Explosions rng. I can only imagine how tough this fight was on JP, because without Fuse and Polka's GLEX upgrade, I wouldn't have been able to get this far. Romancing difficulty's unlocked, I'll have to save that headache for tomorrow. Looks like its confusion resistance doesn't change on Romancing surprisingly enough, so if I can confuse the "heart" a couple times, I think I can win.
>>
>>382773
Tanzer Is absolute cancer and you are better off that place. Return in a year when you have styles who can absulefucking totally annihilate this dude
>>
Stream in 22 minutes? Or is it an hour later than that? Daylight savings is such a goddamn pain in the keister.
>>
>>382938
we edt now so i guess its at 9
>>
>>382946
Hosts haven't appeared yet but stream is live
https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix
I think the notice said Ichi-P is back for this one.
>>
Wait, which SS styles can we get with the guaranteed SS tickets they just mentioned?
>>
File: Epr5IluXcAAScqa.jpg (122 KB, 898x1024)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>romance grind saga
Naw
>>
>>382951
Something interesting? I'm at work and can't watch the stream
>>
>>382981
Well, looks like we're getting 7 guaranteed SS tickets as a login bonus, that's one of the few things shown I didn't already know about from the ingame notices. Q&A with Ichi-P just started. First question is what was the most difficult skill in the game to develop. Didn't really get a specific answer though, his reply was very Japanese.
>>
>>382983
Thank you
>>
>>382988
No problem. Good question that just got asked was will they make a Steam/PC client for this game. They asked the chat for feedback and the response was overwhelmingly "yes".
>>
>devs don't know right now what's happening with the global version even 1 month in advance
Interesting state of affairs
>>
>>382997
It seems the same way in jap version too
>>
File: 1578288478287.jpg (49 KB, 686x1024)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>mfw clicking manually through 70k normal and 60 golden pickaxes
>10k treasure maps untouched too
grinding is fun but the final process to get the rewards is so cancerous
>>
Free gems, and style pieces as a gift!
>>
man when is matriarch coming. I really want to roll on this new banner but fuck only 55k gems.
>>
>>383144
I give it one month more or less after this festival ends, GL should get the banner with Silver Emperor after this, then there should be the 1.5 anniversary campaign with mommy and her boytoys.
>>
Been holding on to enough paid gems to do a paid step up since Christmas, I'm thinking prefecture tonight will be the best bang for my buck 'cause I'd be happy with any of the four styles featured. If it's one of those "guaranteed featured style on the 5th step" deals, I'mma pull the trigger.
>>
When's the banner dropping lads?
>>
In a few hours.
>>
File: 2021y03m30d_1812577419.png (650 KB, 580x365)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
Next event/festival is Saga Frontier 2 instead of 1.
SS Gustave, Gustaf, Meythia and Roberto banner
Van as welfare.
>>
File: SF252_3.jpg (36 KB, 583x186)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>383896
As for why Gustave and Gustaf:
The theme of the event is Gustave's sword.
>>
>>383896
Nice, good to see they remember Meythia and Ventarbre exist, hopefully they uncuck Roberto too.
>>
>>383953
Since he is a banner character instead of welfare, dear god I hope so too. I liked that smug bastard in Ginny's chapter.
>>
>>383896
is there an SS johan in nip version?
>>
>>384045
nope
>>
>>384045
Nope, sorry man.
No SS Lightning Kick
>>
Good luck everyone!
>>
15 pulls and not a single prefecture SS, gonna pity Roc on that, but I really wanted Taria.
Got all the SS on the reprint banner though, which is nice but I would have preferred the prefecture SS...
Got the better SS Alkaiser and Deathbert from the 7 SS plat pool.
Best of luck folks.
>>
>got her, taria, and t26 in about 4 multis
>have 94k left
Should I go for asellus to round it off or just stop here? My main goal was for roc and roc alone but I didnt expect this
>>
Got all 4 units in 6 pulls, too fucking lucky
>>
>>383896
New Gustave??
>>
Had good luck on the prefecture banner but the Ginny banner fucked up my stash. Needed to pity for Onsen Ginny but I'm lucky it was discounted.
>>
>>384156
Is she any good? Already got the other 2, I can spend 12k more gems to spark her
>>
>>384157
Someone explained here >>382589 I went for her because I had 0.5 Asellus to use with Ginny to debuff INT quicker. I don't know how long she lasts with the Matriarch banner coming in a month.
>>
File: Strip 1.jpg (1.23 MB, 3048x2712)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>riki
not really sure about any of these but have other fempress style so tahts nice and only one dupe
>>
>>384166
>only new thing I got final emperor
>everything else was dupes
>>
Time for rocu / ass hell
>>
In 9 pulls I got three copies of Taria, three copies of T260G and finally Asellus. I did the paid step and all it gave me was Hector (lol) but it allowed me to pity Rocbouquet. I'm the guy who almost always pities, my streak continues!
I now have 45k jewels exactly and I'm not sure how many we'll get in April. I pose this question to you: do I go for Onsen Ginny?
On the one hand, skipping Onsen Ginny on her first banner was the hardest skip so far, I like Ginny and could make good use of her INT debuffing. Plus getting Claudia as a consolation prize along the way would be cool, pierce is still my weakest element.
On the other hand, the Matriarch/Ferdinand/Monika banner is likely gonna be in April and I'd like all three of those styles, plus I'm gunning for Jo and Undine on their shared banner. Based on my track record it is 100% guaranteed that one of those two banners will require me to go all the way to pity, possibly both.
>>
>>384183
I rolled three tarias and got stressed. I didn't hit pity but hit like 12/15. Is there ever a reason to hit pity when you have all banner units?

Also any of these good?
>>
>>384189
All you'll get is 40 style pieces for buying a dupe
>>
>>384189
>Is there ever a reason to hit pity when you have all banner units?
No, duck out and save your jewels. Out of those, I don't know how good Primiera, the rest are pretty meh except Gen has a fantastic slash nuke (he's a one pump chump though, that nuke is his only good point) and if you are a new player, Kzinssie makes for a decent paralyzer (paralyze cheese is fantastic whenever enemies don't resist it).
>>
This was almost terrible, then became awesome. Missing seven plat styles now: the second Cat, Wagnas, the second Katarina, Labelle, Strife, Primiera and second Ginny.
>>
Got her in my first 10 roll; are the other prefecture characters worth it?
>>
>>384150
Roc and robo are skippble, you really dont wanna skip the rest
>>
got all 4 sluts. hopefully ill replenish some diamonds back with the event going on until matriarch.
>>
Got everyone in the prefecture banner in 3 ten rolls, but had to pity Onsen Ginny; I guess this is the duality of gacha luck. Only have enough jewels for one pity; hopefully we'll get enough for another pity by the time Jo/Undine hits.
>>
>>384372
Is she actually that good?
I only play on auto and don't care about killing bosses at highest difficulty
>>
https://twitter.com/nao_romasaga_rs/status/1377102678140932097
In the JP patch coming up, STR will play a role alongside DEX in accuracy for Sword, G. Sword, Axe, Hammer, Spear and Staves.
>>
>>384377
>and don't care about killing bosses at highest difficulty
Then you should be fine, debuffers are for manual play mostly.
I'm still sitting on my 45k and wondering whether or not to go for her. At least two people here had to pity her, so the banner's looking like a cruel one. Maybe I should just try two 10 pulls, which is like getting four...dammit, I like Ginny but so many styles I want are coming up!
>>
>>384377
For Auto, not really in honesty.
If you have Asellus, Undine and Jo, you should be fine for INT debuffs.
>>
File: 1524885833371.jpg (59 KB, 567x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>91% str udx gustave
what the fuck is this trash stat in 2021
>2 aoe dmg buff passives
ah i see
>TRIPLE (3) crash
mamma mia
>>
File: EhHdMGRUwAAC83B.jpg (85 KB, 900x601)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>384699
>>TRIPLE (3) crash
115% STR QUADRUPLE DARK BLADE SOON
>>
>110 rolls for one single meythia
gacha is bad civilization
>>
Oh well, had to do the 15 pull to complete the team, asellus, the one I wanted most, came in the last pull. Had over 1200 golden pieces saved, so she and roc went straight to 50.

Now I am left with 70k gems, time to save again to be prepared for the next banners.

Btw the 7 ss pull was pure ass, aisha appeared 4 times, I hope another ticket gets released
>>
>>384334
Asellus and taria are good styles
>>
>>385076
What makes this taria so good btw? I thought this banner ad largely for roc and ass
>>
>>385080
She has a great int modifier and a petrifying aoe skill, hits like a truck when needed.
>>
Im a bit confused by the current event. Solo is locked and you can only play coop?
>>
>>385124
Since you already completed another solo event, this is not enabled.
>>
>>385176
So if I don't keep up. I won't get the squid drops?
>>
>>385299
At the end once everything is cleared they'll start dropping again
>>
Went 15 pulls and got 3/4 on the SF2 banner
mfw got Meythia and Gustave at 15th
Roberto it is then
>>
File: notluck.png (410 KB, 479x334)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
thanks professor very cool
>>
Subier getting more and more drunk and misspelling his techs never gets old
>>
>>385472
At this point it feels like I've got most if not all SS characters.
>>
I finally got you, you son of a bitch. Just like Challenge 3, it took almost exactly an hour of resetting Romancing to get a run where he didn't use Soul Freeze or Spore and I got a confusion proc. The cancer is finally excised.
>>
>>385513
Congratulations man
>>
so why is T260Gs attack called mud spread when its literally oil and its a robot?
>>
>>385568
It's not oil, it's mud.
Go into Conquest and tap on Ciero in the map, it will explain the Gatalympics stuff that T260G is doing.
>>
>>385493
you get used to it after the next few festivals
>>
What's the map to auto currently in this event. Have a lot of seasonal stampots to dump
>>
>>385613
Whatever one you can clear reliably. Every node has randomized spawns that are like 2-5 enemies per wave and a few other nodes that 1 enemy per node
>>
File: flamethrower.gif (3.31 MB, 640x480)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB GIF
i got two of the robot can i use this shitter as a tank?
>>
>>385764
Sorta, ish.
Kinda sucks on tanking because no Iron Wall nor good END & WIL statlines but whatever.
AoE instead of ST counter also is a big bad since counters usually work better for bossing.
>>
>>385814
okay i see too bad an unfortunate creation
>>
>>385560
Thanks! Time to grind out the mines before they leave then move on to conquest. Though it pains me greatly, I think I'll have to pass on Onsen Ginny a second time; GLEX Emelia is coming, plus Matriarch, Monika, Ferdinand, Undine and Jo...and if I remember it right, FF Legend wasn't too long after in JP, and that's what got me into this game in the first place.

PSA to log in and do the one day only April Fool's event, and make sure to bring mole man or another gold boosting style along.
>>
>>385613
Right now I'm grinding the bosses for those sweet sweet +3 stat gains
>>
Huh
Getting the Greatsword to SS wasnt so bad after all.
>>
> That april fools event

why are the japs so shit at humor?
>>
This new recycling event is just to fuck with my macros
>>
>>385568
It's so you can try and pass it to Rukh in Robin Cup and have a giggle
>>
The grinding is hellish this time around
>>
>>386975
It's not live in JP, RIP.
JP didn't even get an April Fools joke, they only got another 3000 Jewels instead for the SF2 Event starting.
>>
Got mirza and he is surprisingly good, got diana and she is one of the strongest pierce users I have, thorn prism is an incredible nuke. I can't believe I almost skipped them, mirza is becoming one of the 10k units I have and it's healing skill is a massive clutch
>>
>>387824
Is he good on auto?
>>
should i be rolling on any of the current banners or just save?
playing on global
>>
>>387825
He is awesome in auto, his level 3 skill heals the team and has delay, so he always goes last, this helps the team to keep pounding the next round. This skill also hits like a truck, doing 20k regularly and something more against weak enemies.

If you awaken his skills he goes like this: s3, attack, s2, attack s2, attack s2
>>
File: Sa.jpg (285 KB, 948x900)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Trying to get a piercing and blunt team going. Any suggestions?
>>
File: robot contribution.jpg (51 KB, 760x521)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>387835
i rolled for roc and ginny but i just started and those are my favorites
>>
>>387835
Roc and asellus are great styles, ginny and claudia are great too.
>>387884
Fuse, Faerie, riki cordelia and alkaizer
>>
>>365359
I'd play it if at least one character was future proof, easily available, and not interchangeable.
>>
>>388160
Plenty of chars are still good a year later
The game gives enough free gems to spark once a month (enough to roll on every good unit)
There's no super-OP chars that aren't interchangeable
>>
>>387824
GL UDX Mirza is a lot better than JP UDX Mirza, it's also a good investment for New Years Mirza as Still Blade Light now being 10BP means you can set him up for guaranteed Round 2 Lefty Hook, and the added mass healing effect is also valuable for manual, a 400 party wide heal for no LP is no joke, especially since it also always heals Mirza twice.
>>387884
Your best Pierce styles are Laura (Her counter is invaluable and she can tank really good on top of having a good column pierce attack with crits), Award Monika and Faerie, while your best Blunt styles are the Re Al Phoenix Alkaiser, Mountain Crush Ginny, Fuse, Summer Cat (strictly as a STR/AGI debuffer, give her Submission), Riki and Nora(Basically a less tanky blunt Laura given she has a similar counter but she swaps the row S3 for a ST Nuke with crits against giants).
>>
Are any of the seven heroes from the plat gacha not named roc any good?
>look at wagnas' kit
What in the fuck
>>
>>388188
>>387893
Thanks guys
>>
>>388203
Dantarg has always been trash.
Noel used to be alright but nowadays he's simply obsolete.
Kujinshi used to be a great paralyzer but again, he's obsolete now.
Bokuohn was always bad.
Wagnas suffered from a schizophrenic kit but like Kujinshi he used to be a good paralyzer and could still deliver decent heat damage, still obsolete.
Subier has no plat lol.
Wait for the UDX theatre variants and Noel's welfare.
>>
>>388210
Damn, kinda wish I actually knew that before spending that time to farm stats in them. Atleast the artwork for them looks good
>>
>can't grind seafood platters
Who in the flying fuck thought this was a good idea? Both nights I've logged in for a long grinding session, the only stages unconquered were the latest boss nodes which I can't auto. Looks like I'll have to wait for the entire map to unlock before I can get Roc's staff or any of the other gear, goddamn.
>>
>>388235
Once all the nodes are cleared they'll drop again on any node.
>>
File: -.jpg (73 KB, 576x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>388235
yea its kinda dumb if you dont log in right at the start its all gone
>>
File: Exz_ufOVgAEjH4w.jpg (343 KB, 1684x1999)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>Mey getting new fanart
Ven-sensei...
We did it...
>>
>>388505
Meythia... Won...
>>
File: 6084932.jpg (54 KB, 540x400)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>388250
I decided to just take a rest for the start.
It wasn't so bad since I finally got to take a break I always wanted to have. Will get back to grinding once we hit 100% and I pull with the second 7 SS ticket.
>>
Could someone give me some pointers on who to work for pierce and blunt teams? I legit have no clue who to use and shit
>>
For Mirza, is it better for him to be equipped with a sword that gives him STR+ or light element?
>>
>>388753
Your best blunt styles are Re-Al Phoenix Alkaiser, the Azami styles, Summer Cat, Nora and Riki, not a bad selection for a start, could be worse.
Your best Pierce styles are School Cody, Faerie and maybe Labelle, you're lacking in those, School Cody is top tier and only really challenged by Hannibal but you're missing more varied pierce styles, and you also lack christmas cody to make school cody work at maximum performance.
>inb4 what about Liz
She's not a pierce user, she's actually a cold mage despite using a bow.
>>388839
Light, because Saint Fire is a light spell and his counter passive makes him cast Saint Fire, in the right formation spot and hitting a weakness you can rack up around 9K-10K on counter Saint Fire.
>>
>>388839
as the above anon said, Light element sword.
Do not worry about Light+ as it really doesnt matter. There will be a Light element SS Sword later he can use.
>>
They refilled the gems so 250 more jewels in the april fools event
>>
File: file.png (2.15 MB, 1147x1215)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
Best node for grinding with KO, no enemies resist it
>>
File: file.png (2.22 MB, 1017x984)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
Ahhhhhh why am I so lucky in this game and not other gachas
>>
File: 1562645738134.jpg (32 KB, 393x354)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>used x5 tickets on labelle and mey
>cant grind any because the boss requires strongest slash chars to 2 turns it without dying
just end this shitty event already
>>
>finally starting to get into the 8k cp range because of this conquest
feels good man
>>
Now that global doesn't have a million events in one time frame grinding conquest have been comfy. All my main units are capable of autoing and I can add a +1 to train.

Any cool units besides matriarch coming in the next few weeks?
>>
>>389798
Jo
>>
>>389798
Without considering GLEX Emilia If memory serves me right, next banner will be Silver Emperor's, which will very probably have buffs since he's garbage, there's also Loli Selma in there for all the gentlemen in here though so don't UOOOOOOOOH too hard for that.
Next will be 1.5, which has Mommy and Ferdinand, also 1.5 Monika, then there's Jo.
After that we should get the summer festival, which means Silver's best style for those who invested in her.
After these it's 30th anniversary festival hell iirc, so classic SaGa reps and Genryu, I can't remember if Orlouge and Golden Lion came before or after this though.
This SHOULD be all the notable stuff that GL will get in the near future, as in the next three months or so.
>>
>>389838
Jo is after Matriarch, though.
It's Matriarch/Monica/Ferdinand for round 1, Leonid/Katarina/Paulus for round 2 and Jo/Undine/Vassault for round 3.
>>
how can i check what are the stat caps for each style_ i want to focus on trining units in the conquest, but hp isnt my priority
>>
>>389966
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16FeXhcRAl7JFmsxnLySe85o-AoY_7N328HYRo5W3LBE/edit#gid=270684366
If you make a copy into your own sheets account you can edit the dropdown to choose a stage on that sheet and the normal stage stat cap sheet. Not really sure why he made a second sheet but I find that's mostly accurate. The values come from https://nao-romasaga.github.io/ save for the GLEX.
>>
Award Claudia w/ IK + welfare Mayor MVPs of medicine museum stage (northeast of map). Can maybe drop Mayor if your Claudia's 50 and near INT cap from hot springs style. Everybody is losing their intense sparkles this conquest.
>>
>>389540
>>389995
Ah yes there's another with the same enemy pool, you beat me to it. Very good
>>
>>389987
wow this is quite handy, thank you!
>>
>>389868
>only 70k saved
NGMI
>>
File: b.jpg (28 KB, 665x470)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>390042
pray to the luckGODs
>>
>>390042
The only true must haves are Matriarch and/or Jo, you're fine unless you have somebody else you want for other reasons.
>>
When will JP rerun Jo
>>
>>389868
>115k jewels
I have enough for Jo and matriarch but I hope to god I won't have to pity. The only thing that could probably make me roll before then is if bart, Phoenix polka, or princess rei gets another reprint
>>
>>389868
The only banners left in this game I've been eagerly anticipating are the Matriarch banner (want all three), the Jo banner (want Jo+fave girl Undine), the summer banners (Silver and Ellen, damn them for splitting them between two) and the FFL reps. And they're all back to back to back. Fucking hell, I'm doomed.
>>
>>390106
We reran the 1.5Y Anniversary one in 2Y Anniversary so probably not for a while.
2Y Anniversary one is probably the next festival, whenever that is. We got a JP Stream at the end of April iirc.
>>
do bows not drop with INT? or am I just horribly unlucky.
>>
>>390333
Isn't the SS water bow fine for int?
>>
Is Award Claudia worth it if I don't have her Hot Springs style to hit 90 INT? Trying to run a KO team for grinding Conquest nodes, only Myriam is making the magic happen with (10BP) Scorch so far.

Otherwise I'll have to stick with Plat Diana for the other KO member, but she's that reliable ATM (not at INT cap yet).
>>
>>390413
Yes it's really good for this farm. Just use Anima Stream, put her in 25% int/agi slot and use mayor to debuff int. It's 100%
>>
>>390413
It will stay the best bow style for quite a while and has lots of versatility between instakills, Pierce AoE and mass paralysis, so ask yourself whether you need it or not.
If you have other strong ST instakill styles like Death or Rei you probably don't really need her, as I see it she's in a good position in terms of utililties and can fit in multiple slots of different formation, you can stick her in a INT slot if you want to focus on instakills and paralysis or a DEX slot if you want DPS, she performs well in either and that's a major plus.
Granted that GL has entered the caster meta since a while now so technically she won't really be able to compete with a proper caster team, but she's not a bad style at all, as always, you have to consider who you have in the first place and then think about what you need, she's outclassed in every single niche she tries to cover by focused styles, but at the same time none of those focused styles can cover all the niches she offers at once like she does.
Aven GL Battle of Fate Rouge has a hard time because he can't exactly mass paralyze and mass pierce, and that's the closest style GL has in terms of covering Award Claudia's niches, sure, Hannibal has much better pierce ST DPS, Cody has better AoE pierce and Rei or Death have much more reliable instakills, but Award Claudia offers decent performance in all of those things in a single style.
>>
>>390386
I do not own the SS water bow.
>>
>>390443
Not him but
>tfw get Onsen Ginny and Khalid in 11k but no Claudia
I was pulling for Ginny so I'm glad, but man me and pierce just don't mix in this game. Here's hoping I can get 1.5Y Monika and she can help me out.
>>
Are any of these good? I haven't been playing long but got so many dupes in both of my 7 pulls
>>
>>390765
Not really but eventually you'll get most of the chars in that pool since they give out hundreds of rolls
>>
>>390765
Grey is great, very good slasher currently.
Azami is passable, but obsolete.
Thomas is definitely obsolete.
Nora's alright, has a niche as a counterbait blunt style.
>>
>>390765
Not much to write home about.
>>
CONQUEST COMPLETE!

enjoy your 5050 gems, you deserve them. also, time to farm thos tokens.
>>
>>390912
No kidding, after the prefecture gacha raped my funds I need all the jewels I can get.
grinding seafood is physically painful though, good thing everyone gets X3 bonuses on conquest, at least I have an excuse to grind all the people I left behind in the last couple of months.
>>
What has the higher stat cap right now? Conquest or Story?
>>
File: Strip 2.jpg (1.14 MB, 3040x2704)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>desperate for some mages
>get the best club qts
yepp this went pretty well
>>
>>390966
>still no primera
>the only new character I got from these meme tickets was Male FE
God fucking dammit
>>
>>390973
From the plat pool I'm missing
>Myriam 2
>Strife
>Barbara 2
>Kat 2
>Ginny 2
>Prim
>Mei Ling
The conquest ticket gave me three Urpina dupes and other oldass year 1 plats, fair to say I won't fish the plats I'm missing any time soon given I have everyone else, the chances are just abysmal and it pisses me off since desperately I need good heat casters.
Still missing Sif and Jubei from Spiral too.
>>
>>390973
its okay youre just saving up that luck for the future right
>>
what styles you guys reccomend to train in the conquest? i was training the festival styles but they are at level cap (thanks to >>389987) lets imagine i have every style, (i do not) but at least it could serve as a guide for some who has the reccommended styles
>>
>>391063
Characters you like or roles in parties that need to be brought to current level

Healers
Sophia,pwr,nwd

Tanks
Ny polka, julian, laura

Wave clears
Units with 10 bp fast skills
Inots with 13 bp skills for wave 2 clears

Leveling unit skills to 99

Getting units hp to 950~1150
>>
Goddamn I'm not gonna make it even with a instakill team, I still need 4K eel tokens to clear the basics between tickets and items and I can barely make 300 a day.
>>
>>391638
You don't need to buy out the plat tickets since they're plentiful elsewhere
>>
>>391638
>>391762
Was my problem to when calculating the grind for eel. Skipping the tickets seems very reasonable
>>
>>391762
Nah, I won't skip the tickets but I sure will skip grinding some characters, I'll swap to my optimal instakill team instead, I thought I could get away with Rei doing the heavy duty work while grinding Deathbert and Ginny, but swapping one of those to Fuse makes me grind platters much faster, not gonna pass on the tickets if I can help it.
>>
File: EXqlOFDUYAAtQxs.jpg (1.07 MB, 2048x2732)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
SOON
>>
>>391638
Just keep going, anon.
There will be other Conquests later also.
>>
Alright Silver Emperor got buffs as expected but he still kinda sucks, Butcher and Selma are the same, easy skip.
>>
>>391920
Yeah, just wait on a rerun later when he actually somewhat matters. He will be put alongside another UDx so that's for the best.
The sad part is that he just has an awful skillset in general. If he had great skills, he would be good for stuff like Saruin raid farming due to how he can buy time (even if it is RNG because Aggro).
>>
>>391926
Yeah, they really should have removed V-Impact at least and give him something that either hits harder or allows better rotations.
The fact that he doesn't have any other style doesn't help, and Steel Wave Gustave will be up soon so there's even less reasons to bother, rip.
>>
File: Eya4CnPVEAU11r4.png (301 KB, 600x192)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
Next banner is UDx Bartrand, UDx Bartrand's Genryuu (different character), Plat Madeleine and Plat Khalid.
I unironically want Khalid and Madeleine to be better then the rest.
>>
File: Eya4uSlU8AM7mDF.png (355 KB, 600x260)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>392157
probably another SS weapon coming for this guy
>>
>>390426
>>390443

Thanks for the input all, I bit the bullet and managed to glimmer Award Claudia from the re-run banner with 6K gems!

You folks weren't kidding about Award Claudia and Assassin's Arrow, I didn't realize that Style got an INT scaling buff up the wazoo for Global. I can finally IK-loop reliably on the Okuma Shigenobu Memorial Museum node now with her and Mayor. Thankfully there's still time to train with the bonus! Does increasing the skill rank for Assassin's Arrow help with the small IK effect?
>>
File: d155555.jpg (36 KB, 382x388)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>392207
Yeah. It scales with Rank also, so get that good shit to 99 Rank.
>>
>>392178
>>392157
>another fire/ice kid
I haven't played the game in ages but is there yet another generation/time skip after part 2 or something?
>>
>>392288
Nah he is basically a twin of Jo.
I am as confused as you are, but seems like other people know who he is.
>>
>>392178
Data out.
http://gameinn.jp/sagars/243891/
Bertland looks good but that +5BP on defeating an enemy is useless because you go 10BP > 13BP > 5BP and can't even use anything. Wasted slot. SS Power follow-up after a A-Power Fast AoE is nice though. Not too broken but not horrible.
His dragon has that Golden Baum heal, which is nice. Would be great to pull for continuous heals but Saruin and his one shot kills got me afraid of reaching for it.
Khalid seems great, strength debuff counter on 5bp and Prefecture Asellus's skill 1.
Madeleine seems to have a 1/2 Multihit. I dont like gambling my damage, but its a 50/50 so she seems decent enough. that b power should be up to SSS power if you hit heads.
>>
File: Eybk-MmVcAEKxAO.png (1.22 MB, 960x540)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
We got two JP Streams.
4/14 8PM and 4/15 7PM JST.
4/14 is Imperial SaGa and a minor RSRS part.
4/15 is full RSRS.
Since SF1 is coming up soon, it is definitely going to be either a SF1 mini or major SF1 festival.
>>
>still dont have ss riki
>>
File: file.png (1.15 MB, 1009x1123)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
I was afraid the 99,999 stamina pot limit would be a problem still but I guess it won't be
>>
File: file.png (312 KB, 1012x299)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>392337
Oh wait nevermind it's 6000 per 200 in my present box
>>
File: 88926923_p0_master1200.jpg (423 KB, 900x637)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>388505
Sensei...
>>
>>392293
>madeleine seems decent
bro she is unusable trash
>>
>>392157
Not feeling that new Khalid's art, he looks like Michael Jackson for some reason, but at least he doesn't fucking suck like the rest of his styles I guess.
>Bertrand
lmao
>>
>>392428
Yeah, kinda sucks she did not get a 15-16BP AoE attack.
I am skipping this banner because of the SF1 Remastered Stream being either a mini or major festival.
>>
is there anyone who plays this without using macros? is it even possible?
>>
>>392942
Pretty simple. Only play on x3-x4 stat drops. I never farm any stats or even grind if I do not see the reason to. Though, I have a job that lets me just go about my time pressing repeat while programming. I can't imagine playing this with a more physical job.
If you are the type that needs to max HP cap everything, then that's hell you're walking into, buddy.
>>
File: 81869572_p0.png (291 KB, 680x724)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
ENTER
>>
>>393066
>took like 3 runs
I wonder if I should go ahead and cap her out completely but then again I've never used an A style at all. Hmm....
>>
>>393073
Probably not worth it, we'll get her summer SS style soon-ish and that's just a pretty good tank with nothing special about her, New Year Baum is faaaar away for GL.
>>
>>393093
ah rip
>>
>>393073
i dont like the smugness in this creature's eyes. it angers me
>>
File: EXkkPdUU8AEJJxx.jpg (98 KB, 800x1169)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>393102
You can still hatefuck the blob
>>
Time for another S T O R Y G R I N D
>>
File: 87239154_p0_master1200.jpg (245 KB, 636x900)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>393117
>Need 20000 tickets
>Get 1000 in an hour
This grind is... Easier then I thought.
>>
Feels good finally getting it... now I just have to farm for the hydra armors...
>>
>>393185
Whoops
>>
>>392988
Pretty much this.
X3 stats will catch everyone up. Youre only grinding for hp after you reach soft cap. The true grind is leveling the buff skills
>>
ToT should i roll for selma or not
>>
>>393278
Loli Selma is laughably useless, this banner is the weakest in a long while.
Unless you have swimsuit Selma and want the loli skin you should skip.
>>
whats the best weapon for silver with her thunder skill? a water sword?
>>
>>393411
Silver doesn't have spells, she doesn't need an elemental weapon, all of her skills are greatsword techs so they scale off STR.
>>
>>393413
i see, thank you! so, for future references, if there is no elemental icon next to the style, i can assign a atribute+ weapon?
>>
>>393414
Yep, you have to look there to know whether characters use spells or techs, and what element you need.
It's easy to know whether they use spells or techs without looking at that since like in the normal games they change their stance, but sometimes the spell element can be tricky to figure out due to some spells being dual attributes, so always double check your skill menu to be sure.
>>
>>393414
Along with it, later on you use mostly SS weapons so it just becomes pick and choose.
>>
>>391827
I haven't tried the new tower yet, but the notice made it sound like she's a drop? Or do just her pieces drop?
Unrelated but Loli Selma to too damn cute, she's plat after this right? I can't believe I've skipped every single UDX banner. Not sure if it was a smart idea, but I need to save for the Matriach/Jo double whammy. Think I'll drop the 50 bucks for enough paid jewels to do another paid step up 'cause those will surely come with one each.
>>
>>393704
You need to get her dupes to drop in the Silver Emperor tower. Either that, or just use bronze pieces. I did in JP since fuck it, got all my A styles to 50.
>>
>>393718
Cool, thanks
>>
>>393718
Actually better to use silver/bronze pieces to get them to 50, then buy the extra pieces to sell for silver crystals
>>
Keep reading that silver emperor is a shit, time to skip then, hope I don't fall for FOMO
>>
>>393984
i mean even if you did 'miss' bunch of good shit on the horizon
>>
Keep hearing about Jo and matriarch. What makes them so great?
>>
File: R8.png (644 KB, 525x726)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>394061
if you want details:
In japanese:
https://romasagatool.com/blog/?s=%E8%81%96%E7%8E%8B
https://romasagatool.com/blog/?s=%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A7%E3%83%BC
nao reviews them in detail a bit.
In english
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1r28Rq8xoGxAo_yrt_CL8n434Gdy0uWMVGt8idDabo60/edit#slide=id.p
slide 41 and 42 does a decent job describing why they are broken
>tl;dr where
tl;dr matriarch buffs people to stupid damage outputs while also enabling dodge memes because of how high your AGI gets
jo enables you to just sweep mob waves even harder because she hits hard for a AoE sweeper
>>
So... what happens if I dont accept V.day roc's gift Also is there a way to get her NY. A style or am I SoL until the next year celebration?
>>
>>394155
*until next new year celebration
>>
>>394155
prepare to get reverse pressed
>>
>>394577
oh no....
>>
>>394577
Her bussy is for Wagnas-Sama only you fool
>>
>>394634
>wagass is the only futa in the game
>rock reverse presses him
hot
>>
File: veryangri.png (146 KB, 218x232)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
Holy shit is this story box gacha grind absurd
But it's x50 shards for 5 people everytime I get the 250 entry materials so time to just suck it up and do it.
>>
>>394784
I fucked up and already spent 1000 tickets using my usual team which was all 50 already...
>>
>>394791
F
>>
File: 1613562784879.jpg (305 KB, 1500x1925)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>bertrand's passive wont proc twice if he gets into a combo on round 2
that's it you are going back to your sister's bdsm dungeon
>>
A couple Sunday Q's:
1. For the Dual element staff, Is the best Holy stone for it Staff 10% or whatever element you are focusing on?
2. I have a ton of characters I'm trying to bring to up to useful stat levels. Is ~90 main stats good stopping point from conquest? Or is that too high a goal with ~20+ units to cycle through?
3. Is there a resource for all the stages that drop skill awakening materials? The game only lists the very first map and I'd like to try the hardest stage that drops it to get some possible stat ups as well.
>>
>JP made 11.1 million in March
>GL made 170k
I think this is the largest single disparity between a Japanese and a Global version I have ever seen in a mobile game. The next biggest gap on the big list of SE mobage I saw was for Dragon Quest of the Starts (3.3 mil vs 290k) and that game just announced service closure for global (while JP celebrates 25 million downloads lol).
This gap is insane.
>>
>>395200
That's why I started playing on JP because I don't think global is doing that well. No one cares about Saga here
It's surprising such a cheap game is doing well in Japan
>>
File: 私が町長です.jpg (52 KB, 370x400)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>395200
They're using GL mostly as a platform for advertising the series proper, those aren't terrible numbers either for a series that is virtually unknown in the west.
>>
File: 1610241959262.png (344 KB, 523x753)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>395205
>was considering double dipping and going to (still probably will)
>found out I missed that the new variant of roc that came out to celebrate the stage play
>mfw
>>
>>395023
polka's kinda dumb isnt he?
>>
>>395205
A surprise we beat every Final Fantasy gacha so far.
>>
>>395256
to be fair gumi gachas are fucking garbage
>>
>>395256
Isn't Re:U basically Squenix' very own FGO in terms of revenue?
>>
>>395260
Fair.
FFBE is on its last legs anyways after introducing Neo Vision. The next rarity after that (if it ever happens) will probably be the collapsing point.
>>395263
You could say that.
A lot of people who hates the game says it shouldn't be successful since it's production value is shit most of the time. They still mostly get BTFO'd because RSRS runs incredibly smooth compared to other gachas as a result of not scope creeping.
>>
>>395268
off topic but the only FF gacha i tried was WoTV and after playing it off and on for a year i wound up just uninstalling it permanently after i got yuna from the anniversary last month because i didnt realize the amount of hoops you have to go through to LB character with shards, even worse when 70 percent of their kits and other jobs are locked behind fucking needing to roll or buy shards of said character. atleast in RSRS the styles are usable when they hit lv 30
>>
>>395268
>it's production value is shit most of the time.
What a dumb thing to say, its only faults are only really noticeable by fans of the series in the first place when it comes to dumb changes to mechanics and bad representation in terms of cast for some of the entries, for the rest its production values are great, the art direction is on point, the music is great and there's good content that doesn't force you to spend anything and you don't even have to grind like made 24/7.
It even runs relatively well on low end phones and has a small size for an app, I guess some people really just want to complain about something not forcing them to marry their phones.
>>
>>395307
not him but seeing as how people want stuff like fgo tier sprites or 3D models ala genshin or uma musume are the real complaints i hear from people but then again these were from fags who dont even know about the games or whatever
>>
>>395268
After playing games like Genshin and E7 I appreciate that the grind is fairly straightforward. Roll for the units you like and grind for stats instead of equipment substats for a boost. Still RNG but at least you aren't wasting your time.
>>
>>395263
I just don't understand how they can make so much money. They give so many free gems
>>
File: thingken of coffee.jpg (49 KB, 338x412)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>395455
I might be wrong on this but I seriously think its success is due to playing the reverse psychology game at the perfect time in the market.
Pretty much all Mobage are built upon the principle of pushing you to spend money by subtly crippling you in terms of gameplay (very limited currecy, limited grinding time), pushing a competetitive mindset (timed events, PvP, leaderboards) and focusing on limited time events that are obviously balanced on making you want to spend.
Re:UniverSe not only doesn't have any of the above, it actively goes against it.
Stamina? They're literally making you choke on pots so you have all the time in the world to play.
Need to pull? Here bro, 500 free tickets and 3000 free jewels, this one's on me, enjoy!
PvP? Shit's gay bro, just enjoy the game at your own pace, can't complete Challenge/Romancing? No big deal, you don't really lose anything.
I really think that being this relaxed and generous makes people much more willing to spend money on supporting the game, because it doesn't feel like the game owns you and constantly tempts you with pulls, "meta" and all the other stuff, in the end people might really change their mindset towards paying for supporting the game instead of paying to win or even just play the game.
In a market so oversaturated with all kinds of gacha, when people play many of them at the same time, R:U is able to wrestle with the big guys like Dokkan or Granblue purely by playing the opposite game at a service level, on top of being a pretty decent game in general.
I really can't explain it any other way since SaGa wasn't THIS big in Japan to begin with, and it doesn't really look like dozens of millions people suddenly fell in love with the franchise just because, it seems they really deliberately gambled on a reverse business model being the right way to go, and they're making mad profits out of it.
>>
Uh, what the heck is this Eel Goby boss at the end of the conquest? Is it a joke boss I'm not supposed to beat? I automatically lose when it berserks my entire party on turn 5, I can't kill it in 4 rounds when its hp/def is this big and the only weakness is dark (Roc and Rouge are trying, but they come up a bit shy). If it didn't berserk me and then paralyze, I think I could kill it but as it is it feels like an impossible fight.
>>
File: 160629385223.jpg (14 KB, 300x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>395469
It does bring up a very warped point of view hilariously.
Whether a stressful or a stress-free gacha environment is the optimal way to make revenue. There's so many people arguing left and right whether a Gacha should be stressful or not inherently at this point that it's almost bleeding into a lot of arguments like "F2P friendly" or such.
>>
>>395502
There's a few strategies like using -INT debuffers to decrease the boss's change of inflicting the ailments or using both Detox users (Coppelia and T260G).
But it is a giga gay boss.
I never bothered going back after kicking its ass once in JP.
>>
>>395600
Of course, INT debuffing! I'm dumb, I only think of that with helping mitigate magic damage, not lowering the chance of ailments. I could squeeze my new Onsen Ginny onto the team but her stats are low. Rouge and Roc are my best damage dealers, might put in Narwhal's Daughter to buff...actuallly I should probably use Barbara's damage buff since she can do dark damage too. Round it out with a healer like White Rose and maybe I can kill the bugger tomorrow, thanks.
>>
>>395684
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>394784
Is this a JP thing?
>>
Rate my starter Blunt, Slash, Pierce teams.
>>
>>395844
Yeah, JP event.
Story drops tickets that you can use on a box gacha.
>>
>>396236
plebs aryans darkies
>>
>>395469
This is likely just me being a scrub and not the case for most of the playerbase, but this game feels a lot rougher to keep up with than your post makes it sound. For one thing, it's grindier than any game I've ever played by far, and I've played Korean games. I've recently hit the point where I can't clear all the things I want out of the event shops, which has caused a cascade effect keeping me permanently behind and scrambling. I'm about to hit the point where I can't clear all the time-limited content (in other words, can't beat all the bosses) which kinda bums me out. People talk about how conquests are amazing for maxing out all your styles but I kept the same party for almost the entire Saga conquest up until now (the 4 prefecture styles plus Undine) and they're still all in gold sparkles except for Undine and that's only because she's my most used character. People maxing out all their squads or even their roster and I can't get one party to green sparkles.
To put into perspective where I'm at, today I'm going to finish using up my attendance lists and then start the Seeker's Path event, which is nearly over. I'd love to try out the new story content that dropped last night but any time spent on permanent content makes me feel it would be better spent grinding, which is why I still don't have Anima Stream as my Attacks backlog grows ever larger. It's been a mess since spring festival started; I wish I had a second device to dedicate to running this game 24/7, but I don't.

All that said, that sounds like a good take on why this game is massively successful, (the only SE games that make more money are Dragon Quest, Japan's national game), and I wish more games like this would be this generous to their players.
>>
>>396334
Once you're caught up with a strong main team you'll be able to clear any new event that comes out pretty quickly
>>
>>396334
Yeah I can see where you're coming from, but let me put it really plain for you since it sounds like you're relatively new to this game:
This game is all about incremental thresholds, yeah it is grindy, like all gacha, but since 99% of what you do in here is grinding to allow faster grind you'll sooner or later reach a the threshold for general content, in which you'll finally have build a couple of mainstay teams that can clear everything, granted you'll need to use macros and autoclickers to truly play at its fullest, but when you reach that threshold of optimization then you'll spend very little time working towards grinding, your main concern will be clearing shops and that's fairly easy on average even for people who do not really play "competitively".
But again the key here is reaching that fabled threshold that makes you able to clear content efficiently without problems, and that will only come to you by grinding until a certain point, it won't be easy until then, but once you do it you'll just roll through the rest of the game by inertia.
Right now for instance I have nothing to do in GL, I'm just doing my dailies/weeklies and putting an auto team on Conquest for a couple of hours to grind some of my favorite characters for the hell of it, at one point you'll be like that too.
>>
>>396339
Maybe that's my issue. I keep switching my grinding team to whoever currently has 3x/2x limited time stat ups that I want to use, instead of using the same five for everything hot periods be damned.
>>396341
Been playing since pre-launch sadly, I just suck I guess. What would you say that threshold is on GL these days?
>>
ohhh fug they're going out of order again in GL
Orlouge&Golden Lion sooner than expected bois
>>
>>396597
how good is orlougue?

also, saga frontier concert this friday
>>
>>396602
He's good but he's a really odd cookie in that he's a counter wiper, you put him as a bait, make people hit him and let him wipe out waves with his Three Mistress counter, the tricky thing is that his signature passive buffs him the lower his HP gets, which is risky but he still wipes like a truck.
More importantly, it seems they're also skipping to the second Golden Lion style too which is...really odd.
>>
>>396602
Sorta weird.
In JP, there are sadly many better damage options (Rocbocquet, Bertrand, Death, Noel) and somewhat more consistent ailment options (Rei). But if he does get a newer style he might come back.
>>
>>396602
he is your uprising bench lord
decent turn 2 aoe with zero agi to pull it off
can use the skill above to counter. proc chance is below 50% means shit is super unstable. even desert lance formation and his high end/wil wont be enough to carry his ass
>>
>>396236
Your pierce definitely needs the most help if anything. Thankfully Matriarch and newer Monica is coming alongside Ferdinand.
>>
File: Strip 3.jpg (530 KB, 2280x1352)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
finally have a meme team for this dojo
>>
worth rolling for the new banner? how good is lion and zenon?
>>
>>396906
zenon is the best. 3 aoe in a row or fast aoe right off the bat, your choice
orlougue is fancy to use for like a week or so
princess lion is hot garbage
no buffs = safe to skip. zenon is in plat pool so you will get him (((eventually)))
>>
>>396906
Plat Zenon is good if you need a AoE piercer, he's arguably the strongest plat AoE piercer by far (Fairie is a good consolation prize if you have her+her halloween style) and one of the strongest AoE piercers in current GL, so consider pulling for him if you need one, he's good inheritance material for his future styles too so you might want to pick him up instead of challenging the plat abyss.
Golden Lion is a provoke counter slasher, her key skill is Beast Scratch, which is basically Plat Black's Come on Baby! except it doesn't fucking suck, there's still two problems with Golden Lion though:
The first is that she needs Double Crash from her other style (which they skipped in GL for some reason) to fully realize her potential on auto, because Wild Ripper sucks.
The second problem is that her key counter skill isn't supported by HP drain passives unlike Black and she doesn't have Iron Wall either so she's risky to use despite her high CON because she has no mean to top herself off her counters.
Orlouge was explained above, he's pretty much the same concept as Golden Lion but with AoE Dark+Cold damage.

It's a good banner but like all banners you have to question whether you actually need any of these styles in the first place.
>>
How common are skill amplifications? I used the meme empty flasks on a bunch of things and noticed that item at the bottom of the list.
>>
>>397594
it seems that the skills get stronger, but cost more bp, so far i havent seen a skill deserving of being upgraded, i guess the future has better skills to improve
>>
>>396906
As the other people said, Zenon has good AoE's.
Later on, he gets an Anniversary style that gives him Power Charge 2 that you can inherit Grand Cross (12BP Pierce/Holy Fast AoE) to. Always used him in my Fast AoE team (Noel, Zenon, Dora, Jo and a fodder or Gustave)
>>
>>397594
Many are just lackluster but there are some diamonds in the rough.
Lunar Blade was one of the best amplifications, giving it Fast turn-action priority. Besides that, V-Impact becoming from a 10BP S-Power to a 9BP SSS-Power was nice too.
>>
>oh shit last day to finish this event
>suddenly skelebros roided up just because
>100% paralysis rate
>100% stun rate
>100% evasion rate
good content. clap
>>
File: Utterpain.jpg (48 KB, 800x399)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>397818
Seems like you missed the party that was "Trying to finish round 5" in the JP twitter circles.
Furthest I could go was 5-5. That Stingray just hits so fucking hard I just can't.
>>
File: 1563649073947.png (132 KB, 500x515)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>397853
gonna try 4 brawlers and mommy on agi formation once more later. i need more jewels to get bertland but the torture isnt worth it
>>
so fist users on agi formation can touch them. im done with this event
200 extra jewels for 1 single pull...
>>
>>397953
How do you even run out of jewels? I've been pulling hard on every banner to try to spend all of mine and I'm still at 200k lol
>>
>>398116
In JP?
We had an absolute onslaught of banners from 2nd Anniversary, New Years, Chinese New Years and such in December to January. Then got Death Eclipse festival in March. Now we get Bertrand.
Not a big surprise. Still at 140k myself but still.
>>
>>398116
shit went down hill after saga 2 stage banner. every single one after that had at least one 9.5 style inside, literally impossible to recover
also i need new chars to grind man. whats there to do in this game if your previous cores cant get any more hp? you expand your core pool of course
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4YIlYkHeKU
JP Stream in ~6 hours.
>>
File: 77048283_p1_master1200.jpg (574 KB, 900x889)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
Since we reached 500 posts, what should we make the next OP image?
>>
>>398467
a Roc OP
>>
>>398467
Why is the shop closed?
>>
>>398482
Because shes in the back with gustaf

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.