[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 172 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img_gofu02.png (198 KB, 800x450)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
サクラ革命 ~華咲く乙女たち~
Sakura Revolution ~ Blooming Maidens ~

A Sakura Taisen spinoff mobage developed by delightworks.

New Sakura Hanabi event just landed!
Multiple armor sets per character added.
New suites for Sakura and Himeka!

Game ONA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poo9It1m7bA
Database: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z_C13dt4kspRTPXtWmXHHOno7zbi4XUEnZ0spOfVrBo/htmlview#
>>
File: img_pickup01.png (172 KB, 800x600)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
New armor is cute!
>>
New Sakura is cute! Cute!
>>
File: img_gofu01.png (194 KB, 800x450)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
New amulet art is also cute!
>>
Himeka's new outfit is good in gameplay and great aesthetically. I assume that Shino's new form is going to become available in a second banner that drops on her birthday (3/16).
>>
Stop Baba. We wont play your game.
>>
>have to read chapter 3 to get the story
oh no and i even heard himeka's ohohoh before officially meeting her
>>
File: Shino.jpg (177 KB, 1131x637)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
This looks pretty good, but I thought Shino was bigger. I guess that's kimono magic at work for you.
>>
>>362222
Really like those new designs.
I didn't get Himeka in 30 pulls though, which is rather unfortunate. Guess I'm holding back everything else for Shino.
>>
what should I focus on as a new player? clearing the story or playing the event? all i can do for now is picking angelica as support and hope they dont hit her so i can only play the easiest stages...
>>
>>362753
Previous events were all very easy to clear, so you don't have to stress about it too much for now.
You should also be getting tons of steam fuel from levelups.

Event is set after chapter 3 so if you are close to that, I'd do story first, otherwise just push event if you can. Try and get a couple characters upgraded to level 50 at least, after that you should be able to cheese most stages in the game by borrowing a lvl 90 support.

feel free to add me, id 8362165815
>>
>>362764
havent really played the story so i guess ill just try to get some mats for now, hope theres a way to review events stories cos ive been skipping it
seems like you already added me, i was the one rerolling the last thread, thanks anyway
>>
>>362764
Not that guy, but I'm going to add you too. My ID is 1868774328
>>
>like Himeka
>happy she's a 3* so it isn't hard to get her
>lol limited 5* variant
Is this ever not complete cancer?

I did laugh when my first roll got me 2 4*s and a 5* though. So many games do this, I think you might be better off just quitting a game for 2 weeks instead of doing daily shit to activate the "give this guy good stuff and maybe he'll come back" flag on your account.

I'm surprised my level 90 whale friend didn't delete me from his list, but maybe he's stopped playing too.
>>
File: Himeka1.jpg (224 KB, 1130x636)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>362841
The game has pretty good rates for a gacha--literally triple FGO's for a rate-up character. I have been playing since near release and I've somehow gotten ever single character I've aimed for (Angelica, Mitsu, Souka, and now alternate Himeka) to date. It's a refreshing feeling.
>>
>>363187
The rates are good, but the amount of free rolls you get is atrocious. FGO is atrocious in both respects, so it's hardly a good comparison.
>>
does anyone know where can i download sakura taisen games scripts, like just the story in plain text format
>>
Oof. was weak and did one more 10-pull to a total of 40.

Hope Shino has mercy and comes home within 30 now.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1016 KB, 1280x720)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
>>365631
uoh...
>>
>>365634
>92 million GP
The hell? And I thought I was on top of things with 52 million.
>>
>>365898
Yeah it just kind of.. accumulated. Haven't been keeping track of whether it's mostly early non-stop farm or the daily 1 run of last GP stage I keep doing.
>>
File: img_pickup01.png (211 KB, 800x600)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
Shino dress is out, go claim your free single pull

https://youtu.be/hsSHSfA_k6Q
>>
She came home...
>>
>>367268
so we only get costumes for shino, she wont have any limited 5*?
>>
File: Shino2.jpg (220 KB, 1130x635)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>Got her in literally one ticket
I feel both vindicated and rewarded for the time I spent defending her (as in Shino herself, not just her game) from antis.
>>367393
The costume is the limited 5* you're asking about, although it isn't actually more powerful than her normal version in gameplay. Normal Shino is arguably the most busted character for boss fights if you have the right team for her.
>>
File: Eu95T9SVkAQUASx.jfif.jpg (311 KB, 1206x752)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>
This event essentially promoted Himeka into being Sumire's successor. I wonder how long it will be until she tells the player character to pick up a fork for her.
>>
>>361945
3 BILLION YES BABY!!! This game is dying and Sega is going to pull the plug soon.
>>
>finished the event
>still don't have 5 copies of Shino's CE
I hate it when this happens.
>>
>>374573
The store has a lot of extra bullshit padding this time, I think, so it doesn't hurt to farm up a bit. Unless you really cleared the store and still didn't get enough somehow.
>>
>>374615
>Unless you really cleared the store and still didn't get enough somehow.
This is unfortunately what happened. I'm personally glad the store has a lot of items this time around because it's a better outcome than finishing the event in 3 days and then going back to grinding skill gems.
>>
File: max.jpg (961 KB, 2400x1080)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
This event is dogshit and just a cheap excuse to feature all characters before the ToS.
I've capped my main units and there really is nothing left to do in this game. I don't even login anymore and just waiting for the story content at this point.
I haven't even rolled once since launch. I do 1 ticket per banner policy until there's a character that I really like, but the only characters that I like are B.L.A.C.K., all of them actually, and they just never appeared.
6640 gems for nothing.
>>
File: img_pickup-dress.png (452 KB, 800x1236)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
100-day anniversary kek

Also, special material farming stages are open every evening (at 17:00) for different mat type every dayuntil 29th
>>
with this game rates it probably is the second option
>>
should i mix these uncompleted cards
>>
>>378896
I fuse all the dupes. Doesn't seem to be any reason no to.
>>
These hunting quest things are a godsend for gold mats.
>>
>forgot to buy the shop items in time
oh no just dont tell me the story battles get too hard at some point
>>
>>383253
There's a couple of nasty bosses, and re-running hard mode story might present some challenge, but it's on the easy side overall
>>
New mini-event incoming. No wonder on what the accompanying rate-up will be though. Crossing my fingers for a chance to get Arino, who I stupidly didn't try on before.
>>
File: The Paladin.jpg (215 KB, 1134x637)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>386083
>do Himeka's birthday roll
>Kimikage's (the cat) eyes open, purple exhaust
>Oh snap
>Full flower, zooms in on Chugoku
>Kimikage upgrades the flower to pink
>OH SNAP
>Suddenly, boobs
What do you even call this? Reverse desire sensor? Thanks Himeka!
>>
>>386368
>wanted the bungou girl
>got a pooldancer dupe
at least you got a new unit
>>
File: eos.jpg (551 KB, 639x3676)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
We are still doing okay, r-right?
>>
remind me to finish the story before they shut it down
>>
From Sega investor relations: https://www.segasammy.co.jp/english/ir/library/pdf/settlement/2021/3q_main_qa_e_final_.pdf
TLDR is that the 30 billion yen shitpost is confirmed to be a shitpost and that Sega is taking user feedback seriously to improve parts of the game experience that people don't like.
>>
>>397820
so you're saying there's a chance for global?
>>
>>397835
It's not on the horizon right now but it's not zero either. Something a lot of people who weren't around in its early days might not realize is that FGO had the same problems at first too. It was a total kusoge for the first half year, but Type-Moon and DW under Saltriver actually listened to the complaints and did things to fix the problems over time. The result was that the America chapter was considered to be a notable improvement, Camelot and Babylonia were generally well-received, and the aftermath of the Final Singularity saw a massive influx of new players. These are currently the main complaints I've seen in regards to Sakura Kakumei and how I would propose to fix them:
>Vtubers hired as VAs
Most of the people complaining about this are Vtuber antis who wouldn't play the game anyway, and there's no point in listening to them. The Vtubers they hired are popular and both pretty good at voice acting, so they're actually an asset and not unqualified for the role. Their characters being added could be a real turning point but it has to happen after the other complaints are addressed.
>No Ogami and friends
This can easily be fixed: have some kind of time-slip event or something similar where the current cast gets sent to the past and helps out the Flower Unit. They can give away Kouran or Iris as a welfare and make all of the other characters rollable. It would be likely to win over a bunch of the holdouts who refuse to play a new game where they aren't featured.
>Ascension materials are too hard to get
There's already been measures to ameliorate this with the tickets and larger event shops. Something still needs to be done about the zodiac symbols though. Maybe they should be added as additional rewards for the weekly missions?
>Shino isn't cute enough
There's no cure for other people's bad taste, but it might be possible to appease some of these types by giving her a costume where she gets a really girly/sexy makeover.
>>
File: EvNjf4nUUAI2PNu.jfif.jpg (551 KB, 1559x2048)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>397923
>Something still needs to be done about the zodiac symbols though.
They seem to reliably appear on all event stores, which is good enough honestly.

Hopefully the game has some future ahead, it's concerning to see their social media accounts went dead. Valentines and hanabi event were best updates yet.
>>
I fucked around with the game for a bit at launch but had to uninstall due to running out of space. But had some questions before deciding to fuck with it again
>is the game really fucked?
>is the baba shit and the game doing immensely poorly true
>is it true that they are siphoning more and more people away from fgo with the additional rumors of people fucking off/quitting or is this just due to TM (mainly Nasu) smelling his own farts and being worse than Lucas and spielberg?
>Any new hot girls, anyone from the OG cast members or any crossover collabs yet?
>are existing fans of the franchise still not liking this game or the reboot at all?
>will the franchise actually survive?
And before anyone asks about question 3 I heard about this shit in /fgog2
>>
>>398282
>is the game really fucked?
No. Read >>397820. It is an official translation by Sega of their recent shareholder meeting in which one of the questions asked was about Sakura Kakumei and how it's doing.
>is the baba shit and the game doing immensely poorly true
No. The 30 billion yen shit and >muh Baba are literally 5ch shitposts on par with what you find on /v/.
>is it true that they are siphoning more and more people away from fgo with the additional rumors of people fucking off/quitting or is this just due to TM (mainly Nasu) smelling his own farts and being worse than Lucas and spielberg?
No. The delays in FGO are mainly the product of the Kung Flu and the process for creating new Servants having become more and more involved and expensive over the years (Takeuchi literally complained about this in an interview). It's possible that the writers (i.e. Nasu, Higashide, Sakurai, Meteo, etc) are being slow too, but we have no confirmation on this.
>Any new hot girls
Angelica, Himeka, and Arino are all pretty good in my book.
>anyone from the OG cast members or any crossover collabs yet?
Not yet.
>are existing fans of the franchise still not liking this game or the reboot at all?
I assume you're talking about the people who say that they refuse to buy a Sakura Wars game where Ogami, OG Sakura, Sumire etc don't show up. Those guys are loud but they hardly represent all of the franchise's preexisting fans. I dreaded the reboot but was surprised at how good it was after playing through it, and I understand why Sega thought a reboot was necessary. All of the old VAs are now either approaching retirement age, actual senior citizens, or dead, and Ogami's story is finished. The last time Sega tried to drag out a story that was already finished for $$$, it resulted in wonderful plots like Evil Twin Brother and O MY RUBBER BULLETS.
>will the franchise actually survive?
It's going to be fine. Sega needs to promote this game better and put Shin Sakura Wars on PC though.
>>
File: bnr.png (143 KB, 1046x336)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
EoS postponed, chapter 4 announced to release later this month.
>>
>>397923
>There's no cure for other people's bad taste
>>
>>392278
>>401625
The official twitter and games are in such a sad state lol. I wouldn't be surprised if they just shut down the game right after chapter 4.
Shit is awful.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJSVWoJP78g
>>
File: img_otome.png (179 KB, 800x484)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
Maintenance tomorrow from 13:00 to 17:00
>>
>>406099
Finally time for the new chapter? Thank god. As for these new chars
>Ninja
>Gyaru
>Taisho fashion girl
>Panda girl from the previous event
Ikoma is big winner here
>>
so this is the end
what will happen to the story?
>>
https://sakura-kakumei.sega.jp/info/detail/000565.html
RIP
>>
The writing was on the wall I guess, but still, too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TTsQMmczdE
>>
oh well, liked it for a little bit whilst around
RIP
>>
Sorry guys.
>>
Darn. Guess Sega thought it couldn't be salvaged and decided to ax it.
>>
>>406691
>Chapter 4 will start after the update on April 22nd.
>Those who have seen the trailer may be able to guess from the characters, but please look forward to it as it is one of the major milestones of the story.
>After that, the final chapter will be implemented at the end of May.

So they are doing the right thing and finishing story in some way
>>
wow, that was fucking quick all things considered. bummer.
>>
File: EoS.jpg (35 KB, 426x426)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>We are also planning to implement new songs, so we hope that music fans will look forward to it.
>Next, by mid-June, we plan to carry out an update that allows the story to be read even after the service ends.
>In addition, we will add a survey (Gacha) from today, but we will also distribute items etc. so that characters can be easily obtained in the future, so please keep in touch with us for a while. As for the characters, we are planning to distribute Chapter 4 Kinki 3 Maidens on April 28th, so please love them.

Man.
>>
>>402514
ouch
>>
>>406712
>we plan to carry out an update that allows the story to be read even after the service ends
wow thats nice
>please love them
bros...
>>
>>365916
I'm going to miss her and her forehead...
>>
>>406712
They should just go ahead and rework it into an offline version.
>>
Would have been better as a normal game. Sega dropping the ball hard
>>
F
>>
>>398356
Bet you feel really fucking retarded now, huh.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>398356
lmaooooo
>>
Fgo faggots you're next
>>
File: 1608107273725.png (9 KB, 275x203)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Oh no no no brooooOOooOOoOOOs
>>
>>398356
YIKES
>>
>>398356
Laughing at this fag
>>
File: 1444375975240.gif (1.78 MB, 333x194)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>398356
>>
Don't be rude.
>>
>>398356
The absolute state of this retard
>>
>>398356
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>398356
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>406743
Optimistic as hell. He's right that Shin Sakura Wars should come to PC though
>>
File: 1589416601531.jpg (11 KB, 199x254)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>406779
shitposters only care that this has dw's name on it, so they're gonna keep flocking here just to have a grave to dance on
at least it looks like most people knew this game was on thin ice and it didn't come out of nowhere, sakura war fans are some unfortunate collateral though
>>
>>406807
says something when shitposters focus on DW rather than Sega lol
>>
>>406831
>says something when shitposters focus on DW rather than Sega lol
Who was it that poured 3 billion yen into the game? Also DW hired fucking Baba of all people, so it was doomed from the start.
>>
>>406852
>Who was it that poured 3 billion yen into the game?
nobody?
>>
>>406804
I'd rather see the older shit
>>
File: 1617454337776.jpg (105 KB, 877x2048)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>398356
>>
I'm glad they'll actually finish the main story before shutting down.
Btw I've never rolled with gems even once, only with tickets lol I have no use of these gems. there's no good enough characters to roll for.
>>
>>406859
>nobody?
Idiot.
https://www.destructoid.com/stories/sakura-wars-mobile-game-has-reportedly-been-an-expensive-disaster-616084.phtml
>While a six-figure sum is nothing to be sniffed at in isolation, in contrast it is stunningly low revenue for an Asian mobile game to achieve during its debut month, with the modest of titles generally expected to launch within the Top 50, at the very least. The real concern lies in the offset of Sakura Revolution's development and marketing budget, which industry analysts believe to be somewhere in the region of ¥3 billion - or a bewildering $30 million USD.
>>
It's funny to see that japs also really fucking hate DW. Anyway, feels bad for the sakura taisen franchise.
>>
>>397923
OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHA
>>
>>406865
>destructiod as translated by resetera as reported by a clickbait shitsite quoting a random youtuber
are you literally disabled?
This idiocy ran its course months ago.
>>
File: 1607208265233.png (397 KB, 800x850)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>398356
>>
I got it guys, a 4ch gacha. strictly nsfw, strictly an apk, strictly crypto for refills and skins like AL, and you can grind and pull with earnable shit. From lolis to milfs, and maybe even a completely separate banner for traps and kemonomimi. only jap VA. Pay doujin artists for designs, as a love letter to the medium
>>
>>406879
You're not proving me wrong. Are you a Baba shill or something?
>>
>not even 5 months
>>
This is the equivalent of those shitty jump manga that don't make it

Our battles have only just begun!
>>
>>398356
JUST over 1 week. I feel bad
Sakura wars deserved better
>>
>Baba killed another franchise
I'll miss the cute eye brows girl.
>>
They should have added microbikinis and UUUOOOHHH skins anons. It was the only way.
>>
>>406907
The shitstain of a website that posted an article based on a 300k sub youtuber "analysis" is https://biz-journal.jp/2021/01/post_200847.html
After it suddenly caught on everyone starting with the youtuber backpedaled their claims with a "it just a guess bro" attitude. Sales estimator site they quoted also released a statement saying their data was misused.
https://www.menuguildsystem.com/sakura-kakumei-flaming/
https://note.com/game_i/n/n6a74d96e0321

Your propagating obvious bullshit is the issue these type of clickbait exits. Had you even the slightest interest in actually digging for information, you would have found all of that out in the previous thread. I suggest you reflect on your behaviour.
>>
>>406807
Sakura Taisen fans hated both this and the new game, they lost nothing aside from futile hope back when the reboot was announced.
>>
>>406929
>Sakura Taisen fans
such things exist?
>>
>>406929
I thought people liked the new game.
>>
File: 40071.jpg (28 KB, 225x338)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>406932
We all mid-30s salarymen by now.
>>
File: dancing loop.webm (2.83 MB, 554x554)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
>>406933
It was was a pretty good niche game in its own right and got received about as well as can be expected. A lot of people still considering themselves fans, especially japanese, are actual turbo-autists who would have never been quite happy with whatever got made.

Shin didn't seem to draw that much of new audience, unfortunately. I think Sega should've used PS5 launch to do a token resolution/framerate upgrade patch and get some exposure during launch months, but oh well.
>>
File: 1619082720345.jpg (283 KB, 848x1280)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
I hate the yakuza so much
>>
>>398356
holy lmao
can only happen on slow boards
>>
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>406860
>they localize nearly the entirety of the Yakuza series and even add dubs to Judgment and LaD
>but they'll never officially localize or even remaster the original SW games
>>
>>406941
The new game was a disappointment mate, they made the gameplay worse and had a bunch of ugly manface girls designed by the author of a canceled shounen manga that was infamous for its lazy art. They had a genuinely good chance to revive the series with a modern fanbase but they somehow ended up making one of the weakest games in the series, and for some inexplicable reason they made it a PS4 exclusive even though SEGA literally have first hand experience of another one of their series (Valkyria Chronicles) that was successfully revived after getting a very successful PC release. Jap incompetence is not a meme.
>>
>>406960
>had a bunch of ugly manface girls designed by the author of a canceled shounen manga that was infamous for its lazy art.
This, Kubo's designs are so fucking bland and outdated now. Any popular LN/mobage illustrator could have done a much better job.
>>
>>398356
>It's going to be fine

Somebody post the compilations of the "he's going to be fine" posts that ended up in deaths.
>>
File: image.png (1.77 MB, 713x1317)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>361945
>sega
>>
>>398356
how much bro
>>
>>401625
This aged poorly
>>
File: 1619054081974.jpg (31 KB, 640x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>398356
Reporting in from /sp/
Imagine being you right now fag
>>
>>
>have a mecha series
>take out the mecha
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?
>>
>>406975
I’m Shaking rn. My 2 year old son just said his first words. He said “Is it true that manchester united are the smallest club in Manchester and a small club ”, and I said “Yes son”. I couldn’t lie to him. It was one of the realest moments of my life.
>>
>>406933
I hate Kubo's character designs.
>>
>>406981
>>406962
>>406960
Kubo's designs are pure fucking SOUL, you retarded zoomers
>>
>>406983
where did that soul got you?
>>
>>406983
Here's your (you), too bad the real world doesn't run on 4chan memes and the game flopped because the girls were ugly.
>>
>>406984
>>406986
Cope, kubo's designs were never the issue and his girls look good and art is /fa/ as fuck. Blame sega for fuckung eith the gameplay
>>
>>406941
You are so full of shit, Shin is pure garbage. Calling everyone who actually can spot a shit game turbo autist just shows you're one of the like 3 retards who actually liked that game.
>>
File: 1589855670591.png (170 KB, 500x730)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>398356
>>
>>406924
Well since you know much. Tell us how much money did they actually burn on this kusoge, Mr. DW simp? But either way it doesn't matter now, since the game is dead after barely six month! So I don't know why you getting so worked up about this.
>>
>>406987
Soul this, zoomer that, cope here, seethe there, are you incapable of typing like a normal human being who didn't discover this website last month? Kubo's ugly designs definitely played a part in the game's failure, these games have always been 60% dating sim and for some inexplicable reason they decided to get the author of a children's action manga who's not particularly known for his attractive female character designs to design some of the girls. The entire attempt at reviving the series was mismanaged in every way possible.
>>
>>406987
>Cope
m8 you're game is dead and you're the one telling us to "cope"?
>>
File: indexx.jpg (10 KB, 300x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>406993
>Kubo's women arent attractive
>implying
Kubo's designs overall are fucking amazing and bleach is based
>muh children's action manga
Bleach is unironically deeper and more intriguing than SW has and ever will be

>>406995
I never even touched the game lmao, I came here from /vg/ to shit on that one retard. I defend kubo because I'm a bleachCHAD
>>
File: 1617445004088.jpg (97 KB, 1200x554)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
i dont know how anyone can defend the designs
it fucking sucks, the girl+mecha chimera doesnt work dude
>>
File: 1605374409231.png (186 KB, 351x347)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>398356
lol
>>
File: 1617506717357.jpg (93 KB, 385x390)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>398356
lmaoooooo
reminds me of that Nintendie confidently saying MHW will flop hard
>>
>>406979
I know right
>>
>>398356
Hey DUMBFUCK
>>
File: senko okay emote.png (173 KB, 320x320)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>398356
Every single time without fail
>>
>>406932
I play 1-4
3 is the best
4 is a good final game
5 ruined the franchise. fuck america and fuck twink mc.
>>
>>407009
Didnt 5 allegedly have a literal tranny in it or something?
>>
File: 1605028728891.jpg (45 KB, 375x375)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>398356
Fucking kek.
>>
File: CHILLku.png (257 KB, 576x432)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
So. What now?
>>
>>407031
DW is fucked
about a hundred employees quit because of Baba, and they all got scooped up by fucking Cygames
>>
>>398356
>>
File: rakan laughing.gif (304 KB, 728x734)
304 KB
304 KB GIF
>>398356
>>
>>407013
Gender ambiguous to be honest.
But 5 really loves shoving the twink main char into drag, it even has a full OVA where it is centering around the MC being the main female lead and cross dressing.
>>
>>398356
Biggest cope in the universe.
>>
>>407009
Both the Oogamis are twinks, Ichiro just looks older but that’s it. They’re both in their 20s too.
>>
>>398356
Why do you not show up here and take responsibility for your post? Or do you not have the balls to do it?
>>
File: 1592842780233.jpg (313 KB, 1280x720)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>398356
>>
File: 1618318757386.png (575 KB, 721x994)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>398356
May I offer you a fish in this trying time?
>>
>>398356
This post didn't age well
>>
File: 2417325-baba_san_01.jpg (8 KB, 244x325)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
*kills your franchise*
This guy should get banned from ever touching a videogame
Good ridance Bamco got rid of this tard
>>
File: 1603454469881.jpg (83 KB, 676x764)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>398356
put me in the screencap
>>
File: oogami holding his shit.jpg (68 KB, 1007x607)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>407088
balding old dude can't be twink
>>
>>407119
How does he do it?
>>
>>406967
This. This was the exact point I gave up all hope on the game.

I honestly don't know what they were thinking with this retarded looking bitch. Why would you promote your game with the UGLIEST character in it? Every other girl in the game is cute, and your first fucking look for the game is a horse face?

They killed any hype before it dropped. And then, when it dropped, it was a shit FGO clone in a market quickly growing tired of FGO. What a fucking waste of cute character designs.
>>
I'll write it again: this game needed microbikinis, tits armor, lots, lots of pantsu, and UUUUUOOOOOHHHHHH. Failing to have those prime requirement is the DEATH of your gacha. Learn it already.
>>
>>398356
The best part of /vmg/ being slow as shit is seeing stuff like this, kek.
>>
>>407197
i remember it happening on symphogear gacha too haha
>>
>>407201
I only remember the "play magireco EN" thread and then the game shut down a week later
>>
>>407206
Yeah and that too. Pretty hilarious
>>
>>407140
>You say you've worked on all these different games before?
>Great, you're hired!
I'm sure this won't be the last we hear of him.
>>
>>398356
I came here to laugh at you
>>
>>407166
more horsefaced than the literal horsewomen gacha
>>
>>407119
Genuinely curious how anybody thought hiring him was a good idea for this game. He'd literally JUST come from being exiled from an entire franchise for mismanaging it so hard the fanbase was ready to do a Kyoto Animation.
>>
File: 1617305173184.png (51 KB, 808x425)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>398356
Sorry about your dead franchise.
>>
File: 1559011225476.png (306 KB, 500x374)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>398356
Posting in epic thread.
>>
>>407357
He probably just moves in the industry through nepotism.
>>
>>407211
I bet he'll go for Capcom next.
He'll weasel his way into Dragons Dogma 2 and kill off that franchise for good.
>>
>>402514
winrar
>>
>>407357
Actual he went to Squenix first, did something there and then left before whatever the fuck it was came out
>>
>>406924
>"it just a guess bro" attitude
?
if you talking about nikaido he actually was more determined tho
>>
This is DW true worth, and proving once and for all that they are being hard carried by Fate's IP and Sega being mega dumb, yeah sure let's give 3 billion yens to this company with only one game on their belt, yeah sure let's do that.
>>
>>407471
>Sega being mega dumb
this is what happened if you have CEO who loves horse racing
>>
>>407471
Was there ever any doubt? Pick a thousand FGO players and ask them why they play it, they will either say because of the story or because of the characters, the gameplay part is just a chore.
>>
>>406933
Fuck the reboot, man. It's existence is frustrating
>>
>>407180
Honestly? I stopped playing this when I tried Tokyo Suicide Mission, and fucking uninstalled this and others when Uma Musume came out
>>
>>407582
Is it that bad? I was planning on buying a playstation just for that game...
>>
>>407610
It's not bad, it really isn't. It just isn't good, man. Even if it is very different from what I wanted it to be, it isn't even that good in its new rendition :/
>>
>>407610
It's perfectly mediocre.
>>
>>406979
Kek
>>
>>407610
I almost did, I'm glad I didn't bother and decided to just watch a playthrough instead.

Most of the new characters are poor, and the new Sakura is outright annoying. She spends an entire chapter bitching and whining for no good reason, and every other character acts like her throwing a shitfit over "muh Sakura" is perfectly reasonable. The designs are alright, it's just the writing. The girls are poorly written, and do little to enamor you to them.

Pretty much every other ST game got the story beats right. You introduce the girl, and then you have a sad backstory or something because that's the easiest way to get the players sympathy. In the new game, none of the girls have sad backstories. One doesn't even have a chapter, it was cut to make room for the chapter where Sakura cries for an hour over nothing. One is almost sad, but then subverted at the last second to make it meaningless and piss you off. Another is a little sad, but the character is so fucking braindead and is forgiven so easily that it just leaves her feeling repulsive.

The only part of the game I enjoyed was the shameless nostalgia pandering with Sumire. Sure, Michie's too old to play a 30 year old now she's pushing 60, but I don't care.
>>
Crying rn at the fact that I'll never be able to see the OG Sakura cast anywhere in the main series except for crossovers.
>>
>>407091
show some fucking compassion. he probably killed himself
>>
File: 1526294626167.png (1.01 MB, 500x376)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>398356
>>
>>407618
>The designs are alright
>>
>>407628
I said alright, I didn't say good. It's pretty funny that the mobage wound up having better character designs for bit characters who only show up for a single chapter though.
>>
>>407623
Nah, that fucker deserves it
>>
>>398356
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1615923665199.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>398356
heh
>>
>>398356
HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING INCEL

You really thought that the only problem with this ugly dogshit game was a lack of marketing and no PC port? You complete and utter delusional incel. You really thought some banner ads and 200 steam virgins would have saved your catastrophic failure of a game.

HAHAHAHAHA. You seriously ignored the fact that the official twitter was getting less than 100 likes on each post. Nameless women posted their unwashed asses get more than that.

And you really thought your game could survive in a world where Genshin Impact and Uma Musume are free. And you denied the existence of a 3 billion yen budget... Oh no... OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: rin_laugh.jpg (22 KB, 341x330)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>398356
>>
File: fe8.png (285 KB, 442x442)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>398356
Yikes... Sorry dude.
>>
put me in the screencap reddit.
>>
>>406999
Mecha musumes are popular so they thought it was going to work but in reality those games have a more futuristic design and become lewd
>>
File: 1615501652606.png (125 KB, 451x390)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>398356
bro...
>>
>>398356
KWAB
>>
>>398356
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP
>>
Based Baba please kill FGO next
>>
File: ZxcNbZq.png (611 KB, 1119x959)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>398356
Anon on suicide watch
>>
File: 1619070961094.jpg (183 KB, 1633x1080)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>398356
Literally BTFO
>>
File: sneed.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>398356
FOUR MONTHS
>>
>>398356
GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED SAKURA WARS SHILL cuck
GET FUCKED
>>
>>407796
kek
>>
>>407685
Bro you're confusing the gacha with the ps4 game, the only thing in similar between them is that both are fucking garbage
>>
File: Amogus.gif (14 KB, 100x100)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>398356
>>
File: .jpg (474 KB, 2000x1800)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>398356
Namu Amida Butsu
>>
File: 1618941108510.png (507 KB, 709x1041)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>398356
>>
File: file.png (401 KB, 397x498)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>398356
Get fucked sakura wars faggot
>>
>833
worst post itt
>>
File: 1506597706864.gif (1.02 MB, 500x639)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>398356
How embarrassing.
>>
File: 1606743927211.png (1.14 MB, 1531x857)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>398356
>>
>>407035
Big if true
>>
>>398356
Sorry for your lost bro, just accept that nips are just fart east incompetent jews and are dishonest atleast the chinks are somewhat honest
>>
File: 1611794727320.png (138 KB, 500x506)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>407889
>atleast the chinks are somewhat honest
>>
>>407911
>somewhat honest
Did I stutter?
>>
File: 1616938903321.webm (2.39 MB, 720x732)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB WEBM
>>398356
>>
File: 1615301021508.webm (190 KB, 546x688)
190 KB
190 KB WEBM
>>407035
good
>>
>>398356
/a/ here holy shit
>>
File: 47uyrfjnh54n.jpg (39 KB, 762x542)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>398356
God, schadenfreude really is the best drug
>>
File: 1573470857740.png (403 KB, 738x632)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>398356
Eyyy
>>
>>398356
come on nigga, give us an update. you dead or something? you just took the fattest L.
>>
>>408261
Left him sulk
>>
>>406999
AshArm is Mecha Musume with the same gameplay, dude. It's near 2yo now
>>
>>408261
He is probably busy trying to get refunds
>>
File: mega smug redman.png (77 KB, 500x490)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>398356
put me in the screencap
>>
>>407119
How the fuck anyone wanted this guy loitering around their office block after he almost completely trashed one of the longest-running JRPG series and scammed Square Enix to hire him to do absolutely nothing?
>>
>>398356
>It's going to be fine.
F
>>
>>398356
This is what we call cope.
>>
>>407998
How is KMR so powerful?
>>
Put me in the fucking screencap nigger
>>
File: monkelaugh.png (330 KB, 678x582)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>408544
You just need to spark to keep his magic alive.
>>
File: Etqd7h-VkAAT4mV.jpg (132 KB, 827x835)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
goodbye, fox lady
>>
wont forget ao
>>
Please stop laughing at us...
>>
File: KMR.png (236 KB, 681x288)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>408698
Bless him.
>>
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THAT CHAPTER 4 IS OUT?
>>
File: 87921620_p0.jpg (621 KB, 880x1100)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
goodbye, lobelia 2.0
>>
>>398356
get fucked retard
>>
>>406999
It can work, But Kakumei is having Infinite Stratos style Mecha Musume which is ugly.
>>
>>409162
They wasted the good design on BLACK girls, which aren't playable.
>>
>>398356

OH NO NO NO GUESS THE JOKE'S ON YOU, ANON.
>>
>>409178
I remember being hyped as shit at the start because I thought I could stick with or convert the BLACK team but nah. Gay. The fucking low drop rate was shitty too
>>
>>398356
I was >>398282

I'm so sorry
>>
File: 1610854031032.png (108 KB, 1024x470)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
I have come to make an announcement....

>>398356
Hahahahahahaha! Imagine being Nagoshi and this faggot in this slow explosion thread that looks like a compilation of every single meme ever made!!!!!

With love from /v/.
>>
>>409326
He...
It had to be done, anon. He was to far gone. Not for oldies, not for coomers, old design by a sham company, though there was nice productio- WHOA LOOK AT UMA MUSUME.
Get fucked 398356
>>
is it just me or this chapter 4 is so fucking long?
>>
File: image.jpg (688 KB, 2400x2160)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
Finally done with Chapter 4. There's so much development in this chapter. Kurumi was an asshole the entire time, but she became likable at the end (and Kurumi x Asebi). If only this game didn't bomb really hard at launch and fuck up with the QoL for so long before it got improved over time, we would've been able to roll for her for sure after she became our ally. There was also a hint at the end of chapter that Maju and her 2 lackeys would join our side as well. What a fucking shame.

I think I'm the only one who actually follows and likes the story. I'm glad that even though it got axed, at least it got Toriko treatment where it's allowed to have a final conclusive arc instead of ending it abruptly. I got scared for a second when the ending of Chapter 4 felt so much like axed manga ending with the "our battle has just begun!" and random title drop. It's still a shame that we only got 5 chapters instead of 9 planned chapters. I wish it could've survived for at least a year just to have a complete story progression.

Fucking DW.
But it's Sega's fault as well for fucking up Shin and that godawful anime sequel.
Sakura Taisen is now dead for good this time.
>>
File: Top Star.jpg (1.61 MB, 4800x3240)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
Kurumi
>>
File: Maju.jpg (1.16 MB, 4800x2160)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
They turned my favorite BLACK into a small fry character.
>>
File: BLACK.jpg (886 KB, 2400x2160)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
I hate that I still can't hide the UI/text bubble to see the clear background image.
>>
File: file.png (210 KB, 627x624)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>409555
>>
>>398356
Dumbass slurper.
>>
>>409544
All I have now is waiting for translations of the older titles. 1-4, the dream!
>>
>>398356
Oh no it is Monster Hunter World all over again kek.
>>
>>406922
>>407180
At least post some UOOH you dumbo.
>>
>>398356
Ok anon, I'm genuinely concerned, are you okay after this? Are you still alive? Please respond.
>>
>>409804
why the long face?
>>
>>409816
The japanese is really basic. those games are great for learning the language.
>>
File: 1619127019411.jpg (117 KB, 843x865)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>406941
Look at her go!

Lmao, all these faggots shitting on Kubo trying to deflect the blame towards him after he was only one of the guests making designs for PS4's Sakura game like if he were shit or like if an outsider character designer has the responsabilities of the bad callls made in a videogame development process.

He was called to do what he does in his field and he did it well. btw, here's a Kubo pic as a gift.
>>
>>410137
People shit on Kubo because the character designs are shit.
>>
>>409986
I'm still gonna immerse a few months longer, have yet to start sentence mining (I also wanna try that VN sentence puller shit with color coding and dictionary addon) then I'll hit them. The sudden timed decisions scare me, anon
>>
>>398356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Nz2cmCp0
It's okay anon, you're one of us
>>
>>410270
And you'd still be wrong if.
>>
>>407889
>Honkai
Ironic.
>>
>>410270
Those sexy brown aren't ugly they are hot. He can make coom girls.
>>
>>409986
>The japanese is really basic
can confirm, only played the first game and had a hard time understanding ri's dialect but it was easy overall
>>
>>398356
Came just to say fuck you and I'm glad I didn't bother getting into this disappointment.
>>
>>406967
kinda based that they don't give a shit about this fotm
>>
File: laffinpikachu.png (32 KB, 128x128)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>398356
lmfao bro
>>
>>398356
/drag/ reporting in, your game EoS’d before ours did lol
>>
>>409804
>Give me a hug, man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwh5j5B8bzM

More info, looks like it is DW totally fault
>>
>>413514
Can't speak moon, care to provide a overview?
>>
>>413514
This is pretty much just all the other shit we've seen and the bits and pieces that have come out.

What a dogshit fucking company. I enjoyed that comparison of their internal presentation to Cygames', what a difference. Literally just some children who won the lottery getting high off their own farts and thinking they understand anything about the industry, the faster FGO dies, the better.
>>
File: 1557000810405.png (23 KB, 520x617)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>413216
I'm proud of you little bro
>>
File: 16020427151825.jpg (36 KB, 527x417)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
If you needed any more proof that DW is run by the most incompetent people in this planet...
>>
>>413950
ltierally who
>>
>>413952
the guy that ruined street fighter and capcom's fighting division with stupid shit.
>>
>>413514
lmao sega is so bad at reinvent their old series to fit modern standards unlike nintendo and capcom, the fact they just look at the financial report think DW is fine instead of put some effort do it inhouse, look at fgo arcade by sega AM2 it looks incredible, these suit never played any video games. fuck sega and fuck DW, and rest in peace sakura wars.
>>
>>413955
>unlike nintendo and capcom
Both of these companies have destroyed every franchise they've attempted to "revive", though. Sure, they might sell well, but the games themselves are completely soulless garbage nobody with half a braincell would be caught playing.

Sega can't handle weekly updates, these things are routinely handed over to some mobage dev that works their staff until they crumble then bring on a new batch of interns. The most telling thing for me is that DW were initially refused, probably by someone at Sega with a brain, and then they somehow got the project anyway, probably by finding some braindead suit who looked at the profit and his eyes popped out of his head.

But yeah, fuck modern Sega too. It's not like Shin was any better than Kakumei, in many respects it was worse. An in-house mobage would've been even more of a disaster.
>>
>>413950
Fuck Ono, fuck Baba, and fuck Inafune!
>>
>>409553
>>409552
Wait, what the fuck? The other characters in the game look half-decent? So the ugly motherfucker they have in the promotion material was just literally the worst possible choice?
>>
>>414070
The only way I can understand the decision they made is that the ugly cunt tested well with female audiences, and they were somehow hoping to get fujos on board for a game with zero men.
>>
>>414084
Girls don't like looking at ugly women just as much as men retard. Fact is everyone prefers good looking characters. Most likely they were just lazy and has their heads so far up their asses that they thought it would be fine.
>>
>>414691
He's not totally wrong though, shoujo and josei works are full of dumpy girls with ugly haircuts that you don't often see in works aimed at guys.
>>
>>413962
>Both of these companies have destroyed every franchise they've attempted to "revive", though. Sure, they might sell well, but the games themselves are completely soulless garbage nobody with half a braincell would be caught playing.
Have you ever considered that the problem is you and not the games?
>>
>>413955
>Have good/great franchises with lots of future potential and capacity to surprise and attract new players
>Hire the most incompetent persons to handle them
SEGA.
>>
>>413705
>DW: hey Nasu. can we borrow fate's name?
>Nasu: sure I guess
>DW: and we will make you the executive producer, but don't worry you don't have to do anything
>Nasu: alright?
then DW just announce FGO2 with some LN writer hired on spot and they will keep on living for another decade
>>
>2 free 5*s
T-thanks
>>
File: Sakura.jpg (1.2 MB, 2400x1080)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Post your roster
>>
>>415228
>>
>>415616
>>415228
does this gay ass game not have og sakura viable or something?
>>
>>416119
She was busy getting sidelined while cucking Oogami with Segata.
>>
>>416455
Basically this game fucking sucks then. No wonder this shit is shutting down. I'm so sorry for you guys. I really wanted to get into this series again but I'll be sticking with ps2 and saturn Imports I guess.
>>
File: penn trash.png (406 KB, 570x489)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>398356
Get fucked.
>>
File: utterlyboring.jpg (318 KB, 1000x733)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>gatcha games from existing franchises are best because you have many games worth of character to use. F/GO and Fire Emblem being prime examples.
>Sakura Wars was very influential, has been around since 1996, has many beloved characters that many people are probably quite nostalgic for

Man, you'd have to be retarded to fuck this u...

>change the time period
>drop the mecha
>more idol shit
>don't include any of the franchise characters
>put one of the most incompetent fucks possible in charge

>mfw

And I liked the SW franchise too.
>>
>>416521
I took one look at this game, noticed it didn't have og sakura in it and went right back to star ocean since it'll have an offline mode I'll DEFINITELY be modding to death and back.
>>
>>414956
One reason why current F/GO sucked is because Nasu writes too slow.

If F/GO got another writer who release new chapters every 3 months, the game would probably in better situation.
>>
dumb
>>
File: 1610605496581.png (136 KB, 487x1185)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
I'm going to miss this bitch.
>>
So are you guys getting an offline mode? I wonder how many whales got fucked by this disaster....
>>
>>416523
By offline, do you mean with actual gameplay, or "offline" where you can only view cutscenes and character profiles? Because I've only ever seen the latter happen.
>>
File: bitches.jpg (77 KB, 845x571)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>414709
Rude
>>
>>416730
I'm sure all 3 retards who whaled on this game that was sure to fail must be very disappointed
>>
>>416521
>>put one of the most incompetent fucks possible in charge
Tell me more about it
>>
>>416744
KHUX is getting an offline mode for the Dark Road part. It's also the first game I've ever seen that had it's end of service delayed after it was announced.
>>
>>410270
Kind of, but normally japs won't be this mean if it's not because they decided to change the distinct SW style and stick with the original.
>>
>>417022
Hideo baba, heard he ruined the latest tales series(not the one that's in production). I'm not sure how bad, but he wasn't very popular for tales fan and what I think the worst part was he get a voice actor to apologize instead of him doing it.
>>
>>418552
I thought Berseria was cool though
>>
>>418597
>I thought Berseria was cool though
Probably because Baba stopped being involved after Zestiria.
>>
>>418597
Berseria is quite good, but it was made after Baba left: Baba worked on the second latest, Zestiria. That game has so many problems that even Tales fans (where every discussiom usually devolves into "MY dad can beat up YOUR dad" while talking about their favorite entry) agree that Zestiria is kinda shit.
>>
>>418649
Zestiria is better than most Tales games.
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457 KB, 600x450)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>418764
>>
File: Aoshima Fuuka.png (1.18 MB, 1283x854)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>418764
>Game died before we could get Fuuka in the roster
AWWWW FUCKING DW! SEGA KILLED SAKURA WARS TWICE THIS YEAR! FUCK!!! Atleast give bushy brows a proper game she didn't deserve this fate...
>>
>>418764
Didn't mean to reply to you btw but Zestiria sucks it's a bad tales game and a terrible JRPG. I'm still amazed Berseria, turned out as good as it did after that shit show.
>>
>>418764
weak b8.
>>
>>418765
>>418978
>>419010
Cope shitters.
>>
>>418976
She would have gotten more love in star ocean like every other SW character did. What the FUCK is wrong with the guy running this game? He should be immediately blacklisted from the industry. Wasted so much talent and developer skill with this mess.
>>
>>419215
I thought it was a lukewarm take to say Zes isn't that good?
>>
>>419354
Not really, Zestria is easily the most hated Tales game. Even the japs dislike it.
>>
>>419442
Yeah, so it isn't a hot take in any way. People defending it is like seeing a donkey in the city. "whoa look at that, *not* marvelous creature"
>>
>>418552
>I think the worst part was he get a voice actor to apologize instead of him doing it
Zestiria clearly was rushed and something went wrong during development, but the voice actress wasn't apologizing because the game turned out shit. There are many layers to this:
>Zestiria pre-release marketing strongly promoted Alisha in a way that suggested she was the main heroine, including DLC oufits and mystic artes
>Rose also shown in marketing, but impression was she was an additional party member
>Closer to release, more marketing put focus on Rose and Alisha wasn't seen
>Zestiria releases. Not only do people find multiple technical and story issues, it turns out Alisha leaves the party early on and gets replaced with Rose
>Rose's character and involvement in the story is shitty (a consequence of her being added a year before release)
>Alisha DLC announced soon after release
>Baba and Bamco give non-answers like "We never said who the main heroine is" that further piss off people
>Rumors spread that Rose replacing Alisha was due to Baba liking Rose's nip voice actress and trying to get in bed with her
>People criticize the game's issues, bugs, and bad marketing. Meanwhile nip Alishafags harass the voice actress, Baba, and Rose's character designer
>At TalesFes 2015, Rose's voice actress apologized to Alisha's voice actress and the audience (Baba did not attend, supposedly due to health issues, but potentially because of the threats and harassment)
It was never confirmed if she was told to apologize by Baba or Bamco, or if she did so of her own initiative. But her apology was in response to the anger over Alisha/Zestiria's shitty marketing
>>
>>419674
It was a really dumb situation, Rose's seiyuu was just trying to do her job. What's next, Baba's gonna make the Sakura Revolution seiyuu apologize for EOS?
>>
>>419674
>all that bullshit and you didn't mention how AWFUL the camera was
>>
File: 1607301965496.jpg (42 KB, 512x512)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>419674
I remember there being a whole page of grievances with Zestiria and Rose in particular. Does anyone still have that?
>>
>>418597
Berseria has nice characters and story but good lord whoever designed that battle system needs a good punch in the face.
>>
http://tanomi.com/plans/914
>250
>>
>>398356
I came here to laugh at you. EoS is old news already but I just saw this solid gold of a post.
>>
Happy birthday shizuru
>>
>>419442
>most hated
>Symphonia: Dawn of the New World exists
as much as Zestiria was literal shit
at least try to know the series
>>
>>361945
I remember someone made the rundown mentioning vtubers and how Baba tried to hire Marine to try getting on her pants and similar stuff
Can someone share that rundown
>>
>>420065
I don't, and I dropped the game what I guess was about 2/3 through, and I didn't hate it strongly, but Rose was very questionably written. She's the member of an assassin's guild who are shown to kill people, but then as soon as Rose is revealed to be part of that guild you don't see them killing people anymore, and oh they totally only kill bad guys so it's fine, but Rose still doesn't kill anyone anymore and the assassin's guild is just a bunch of goofballs, just ignore the assassinating bit, can't have a party member doing something like that, haha.
>>
>>421035
dawn was playable despite my grievances and the main char was not too much of a piece of shit.

ZESTRIA WAS TRASH PERIOD. Nothing about it was good
>>
File: haha.jpg (127 KB, 1873x333)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>
>>422187
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP!
>>
>>419442
>>419674
>>419904
>>422132
Cope.
Zestiria is the best.
>>
>>422632
you sound like
>>398356
>>
>>422632
the only good thing about it is edna-tan
>>
So is Baba's fault true or just a scapegoat? Because if its true, then all company should have hi blacklisted by now.
>>
>>423569
I am going by a guess and going to say the entire silence between both indicates both Delightworks and Baba fucked up so much they did not even want to acknowledge it in fear of both of their incompetence coming out.
>>
>Regionlock game because it flopped so hard I can't even play
Mega gay.
>>
>>422632
You're that schizo that was trashing the anime for daring to fix the game's fuckups from /a/ right?
>>
File: Kurumi.jpg (1.36 MB, 2400x1080)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
SHE'S HERE.
FUCK SHE CAME WAY TOO LATE
I WANT OTHER BLACK GIRLS TOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Kurumi2.jpg (1.25 MB, 2400x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>423732
And I got her in 1 10 rolls.
I no longer have any use of these 6790 gems
Why does this game have to end next month... I wish it could've survived for at least a year :(
>>
File: 1533849992917.png (301 KB, 513x593)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>423734
DW had bunch of QoL updates and other improvements as well and they're still doing it even now (you can redo missions without going to the mission selection now), but I guess the launch is THE most important thing about a new game and they fucked that up really hard. They did great with each update, but it's already way too late. They should've beta tested this game to death and make it as functional as possible before releasing it. Shame. What a shame. They killed this game and Sakura Taisen for good. Sad.
>>
>>423732
She's obviously white though.
>>
>>423738
Hey babe, it's gonna be okay. Fans are slowly translating the oldies, and maybe in 5 years someone will release a based spiritual succesor to the oldies
>>
>>423759
But I'm already a fan who's played all sakura taisen games long ago.
>>
>>423569
shino isnt cute enough
>>
>>416609
Most events and chapters are written by different people only some of the important chapter are by Nasu.
>>
>>423759
good joke
>>
>>424090
When the game was first revealed I was turned off by her, but once I actually played the game, she was up there for me and a lot of the others felt kind of boring/didn't do anything for me. I liked the gun girl and redheaded tomboy.
>>
>>424616
The girls with good design and A-list seiyuu are all unplayable.
>>
File: 400.jpg (148 KB, 382x400)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>423738
imagine making less then 100 million yen on the first month
a fucking disgrace lol
>>
>>428910
they release it at the wrong time. With FGO using the corona excuse on not having any content done while FGO Arcade getting tons of content instead which caused people to assume something was up. Then they announced this game and most FGO players immediately accuse them of stealing FGO workforce.
>>
>>429515
That's because FGO Arcade is managed by Sega though, DW can't manage shit.
>>
happy birthday bungousama
>>
are there any datamined assets for the game?
I wouldn't be surprised if there was tons of shit they scrapped or spicy baba comments drawn in the texture sheets
>>
File: 1612394664379.jpg (37 KB, 615x409)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>398356
Oh nononononno, you're not gonna be free so easily.
>>
>>432722
i would want to see them too
>>
>>398356
God, good that I didn't wish to be him.
>>
Final chapter soon!
I hope they'd let me roll for MuhJew
>>
File: map.jpg (1.51 MB, 2400x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
4 prefectures skipped
>>
File: image.jpg (633 KB, 2400x2160)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
best girl and the gang got fodderized
>>
File: image (3).jpg (1.33 MB, 4800x2160)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
New unused characters without combat model.
One was Kurumi's partner who can control the demons. Skipped sub-plot and off-screened.
>>
File: image (4).jpg (696 KB, 2400x2160)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
Playable Fuuka and Nadeshiko. Support-type units.
>>
File: image.jpg (504 KB, 2400x2160)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
Edgy Asebi. Also, the red-hair horseface got off-screen'd by our B-team.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (553 KB, 2400x2160)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
Naruto vs Sasuke
>>
>>454440
>got off-screen'd
good.
>>
>>454438
classic kacchuu is best
>>
File: image (1).jpg (970 KB, 2400x3240)
970 KB
970 KB JPG
vs Prana (La clon de Shino)
>>
File: image (2).jpg (762 KB, 2400x3240)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
Talk no Jutsu
>>
File: image (3).jpg (1.52 MB, 2400x3240)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
clutch win vs Final Boss, Prana (La Ayy Lmao)
>>
File: image (4).jpg (1.04 MB, 2400x3240)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Final (low budget) concert (with reused songs)
>>
File: Prana.jpg (760 KB, 2400x1080)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>
File: Kime.jpg (1.3 MB, 2400x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
the last victory pose
>>
File: END.jpg (1.45 MB, 2400x1080)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
final screen
the plot is retarded
the ayy lmao's name sounds retarded
RIP sakura taisen
>>
>>456532
>How to end a story/plot
>ALIENS
>>
>>456522
whos the one on the left
>>
>>457226
You
>>
File: 65943312_p0.jpg (135 KB, 682x1000)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>457226
me
>>
where is shino's dad
>>
>>457458
Prime Minister Kira is Shino's grandfather AND dad
>>
>>456516
>1.5M
Guess ill just wait for the offline version to read this dumb story
>>
>>458018
Just use gems to retry forever bro
>>
>>456532
Good. Now kill FGO.
>>
File: 1622309397065.jpg (81 KB, 1080x608)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Now that's me on the left
>>
>>458591
I want to have sex with Shino's mom.
>>
becoming shino's new dad~
>>
so now we just wait for the game to die or
>>
>>466627
Maybe they'll release a bunch of cds like the konami idols
>>
man, this game dont deserve that. oh well
>>
>>468541
yes it does. fuck you and fuck this game for not having best girls.
>>
>>466627
Can't believe this thread will outlive the game!
>>
>>469938
imagine still not having the best mechas and replacing it with some Infinite Stratos tier bullshit
>>
>>471720
They fucked up. This wasn't the same series. It was oc hell
>>
Also, Shino isn't cute enough at all
>>
Offline mode!
>>
>>476735
Which parts will be offline?
>>
>>476771
Shino's uncute h-scenes!
>>
>>458238
>kill FGO
but why? they are dying on their own
>>
they should make some remakes of the first games
>>
>>476735
Why are they actually getting offline mode?
>>
>>483505
People wanted that and we got this shitheap and balan wonderland instead.
>>
File: 1624252278818.png (1 KB, 80x80)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>
so if we dont download the full thingy now were fucked or smt

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.