[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9dnpe9299vb61.png (798 KB, 1000x494)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
The game's first event, "Memories Restoration", begins on Feb 25th, clearing it will get you a limited Grimoire and 10 Gacha Tickets.
Es will be added to the game and Raquel Alucard might also join around the same time the event releases.
So are you gonna roll for Pudding Princess or you're saving for someone else? Also, enjoying the game so far?
>>
Does the characters' art change after leveling them up to a certain level? Is there an ascend mechanic like in fgo for that?
>>
>>344751
I think it is tied to upgrading their rank
>>
>>344751
upgrading a character's rank is pretty much the equivalent to ascending a servant in FGO, and yes they do get different art once they're at max Rarity.
>>
>>344767
>>344802
>have to roll for extra copies to unlock their art
Wow that sucks.
>>
I love oppai loli as much as the next shortstack enthusiast, but Es' kit doesn't look all that special, she just seems like a generic attacker, and Raquel is a healer, so I'll probably pass on their banners and keep hoarding either for something that looks really fun or one of my favorite characters.
Good luck to all the Es pullers tho.
>>
>>344842
Yes and no. For one the rates are really high (3% baseline), for two you don't actually need dupes, you can farm character shards that allow you to ascend them without the dupe. It takes a couple months of farming those since you can only do it 3 times per day, it doesn't sound that bad if you're planning on playing this long term.
>>
Es' toolkit
>>
>>345062
>29% atk 2T
holy shit
is that lvl 1 ?
>>
File: image0.jpg (614 KB, 1366x768)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
Raquel's toolkit
>>
>>344929
Whats the focus rateup?
>>
Finally done with the second bingo.
DIdnt expect the chapter to be that long.
>>
>>345425
the second one is longer hue hue
>>
i have no idea what's going on on the first chapter but I'm gonna guess Tsubaki is being a dork
>>
Mei is going to be S rank right?
>>
I guess there's nobody here that understands the story
>>
>>345473
i realized i could have been using my other phone to translate the story but it was too late.
>>
File: Bluestacks_qhZkd0oWgH.png (553 KB, 1096x616)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>344733
How do I do data transfer?
I am moving the game from bluestack to Mumu since I heard it runs better there
>>
>>345476
Darn, I'm really curious if these are the real deals or some kinda copies. It's really strange to see Noel and Jin without them going on and on about their brother.
>>
>>345487
option on the right
put your password
then on the other device use the option on the left and ingress password and code
>>
>>345490
they're all chrono phantasmas of different possibilities
>>
File: image0-5.jpg (63 KB, 720x686)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>345490
>>
>>345064
why she naked? is she a slut?
>>
>>345504
she doesn't believe in clothes
>>
>>345491
wait which password?
>>
>>345508
whatever you want
>>
File: Bluestacks_ZXFZTQquaK.png (520 KB, 1096x616)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>345509
I am really lost
>>
>>345510
password
same password
>>
>>345510
wrong screen
go back and choose the option on the right
it will ask for a password and you out whatever you want and it will give you a code.
>>
ok bros so its ok to reroll right now or do i wait for this new event and the compensation retry gacha
>>
>>345513
That's the option on the right you idiot
I had to use yandex to know it was the left
>>
>>345492
>>345495
I see, so it's not the actual Jin or Noel I'm seeing just reference data of them and at the moment it's only for combat.

However i assume the same isn't for Dark Mai, she's as real as Tsubakimen and she won't hold back because these are just fakers and clones anyway so she can murder as she pleases and get fight happy as much as hse wants.

The more I think about Dark Mai, the more she kinda sounds like female Azarel

Now then, who is the red haired hottie? She's original so I assume she's the real deal but with chronophantasmas you never know, Celica wasn't really a fake, just a copy from the past Kokonoe was able to pull out of the boundary for her own purposes and
>>
>>345517
What's compensation retry gacha? They adding something new?
>>
why isn't there character quests for the AI-rarity characters?
I'd like to farm some fragments for Bullet and Akane.
>>
>>345609
What the hell is the meaning of ai
>>
>>345609
AL fragments are in the story's hard mode.
https://twitter.com/rush_AppGame/status/1363028029274943493
Good luck farming Ciel, Kazuma, and Terumi fragments since they don't appear in the shop.
>>
>>345495
This sounds a whole lot like what Litchi was trying to do in Chronophantasma by trying to make herself Arakune's observer in hopes that by observing him as Roy that Roy would come back and Arakune would cease, but, that's impossible, for two reasons in the game
1. Kokonoe was already Arakune's observer and that's why he lasted in that state for so long and 2. Litchi doesn't have enough potential to be an observer whatever that meant, it's hammered in even more in Central Fiction where despite Litchi being powerful enough to be considered a "entitled" and as such the right to challenge Izanami for the azure she really wasn't able to keep it because her existence was already fading.

In short, form with how Mori wrote things or how I remember them to be an observer you need
A strong will to recognize not only another indiviual existence but also your own naturally, while rather stubborn, Litchi's will isn't exactly very strong so she alredy field test number 1

second, you need some degreee of ridiculous bestowed on you by either the amaterasu unit, Takagamahara or just so smart you can do it your self like Kokonoe or Relius and we know Litchi isn't nowhere near as smart as them nor is she a special existence like Rachel, Amane and Noel. Her plans were doomed from the start.

So, if our dear main character avatar has the ability not only to observe people enough that he can bring them into this reality, this possibility with their powers and personalities in tack, at least for combat, then this person must really be someone special, maybe even a
>>
Central Fiction themselves or another azure chosen, even if this game is a gacha it's still connected to how Central Fiction itself ended with what Ragna' did because they marketed this as another possibility out a borderline endless number of them Ragna released into their world before he vanished from it.

Through one thing leaves me puzzled and I'm not sure the game answers it, from my understanding the plot of this game takes place in Isana, the isle of magic during the time of the dark war, so how is the protagonist not only pulling characters from the future such as Jin Kisaragi and Neol Vermillion but he's also pulling them from other realitys like Zwei of the ten sages, Kuon, Raquel and even the likes of Kirro, Naoto and Hazama.
>>
Tao and Saya Terumi seem pretty good, Tao's ATK is good and she has solid ATK buffs (skill1 and her S-Card buff for Drive cards) while Saya's multihits fill the OD gauge pretty quickly, has decent stats and her S-card heals her so she can last quite a bit.
I tried Litchi too and she seems like a worse Trinity.
>>
Is Saya Terumi voiced by Izanami's VA?
>>
>>345984
>VA: Yukana
yep
>>
>>345997
Perfect. Now before I fuck off for the night, how often does Kajun spout her desuno's in combat?
>>
If Saya Terumi is voiced by Yukana then that means Spinner Superior should be voiced by Nakumura, Spinner is the same kinda bastard Terumi was but much weaker than him. He's Terumi and Arakune mixed together into one dick head package
>>
>>346012
I don't know I don't have Kajun.
>>
>>346017
Alright, to sleep I go it's almost 2 am here. I need a life
>>
>>345950
The plot starts in Ishana but after the prologue the protagonist boards a boundary submarine. They're basically swimming in the boundary connecting to alternate realities and from my understand destroying those alternate realities or "reconnecting" them to the original continuum so that the base reality isn't threatened by them replacing it OR SOMETHING.
>>
>>345399
I think it's 0.6% on the generic banner since there are 5 SS which is kinda bad if you're aiming for specific one.
>>
>>346085
Since tickets are on a different menu I'm assuming those will always be pulling from the generic banner?
>>
>>346087
tickets don't pull on any banner and don't contribute to spark
we still don't know if their pool gets updated with time or not
>>
>>345399
They don't say, weirdly enough. From my experience it's pretty high tho, probably 1.5 or 2.
>>
best way to reroll on rooted phone?
>>
>>346095
delete com.acrsystemworks.bbdw.v2.playerprefs.xml in /data/data/com.arcsystemworks.bbdw
>>
File: bb.jpg (202 KB, 1404x1099)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>346098
appreciate the quick response anon
have some art in return
>>
Can this game run on shitty devices with a RAM less than 2 gb ? Played fgo on J1 Ace and the game crashes often
>>
>>345942
>then this person must really be someone special
There's a Takamahagara sign in many places of the game, so I assume either MC and/or Ciel are connected to it in some way.
>>
File: bbdw22.jpg (153 KB, 1271x701)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Is there any way to disable white screen flashes during attacks?
This shit makes my eyes bleed.
>>
>>346111
doesn't look like it
this game should carry an epilepsy warning
>>
>>346102
don't think so, see if you can make it past the tutorial roll
>>
>>346154
Tried installing, can't even get past the battle tutorial. Welp, there goes my alternative for fgo
>>
https://twitter.com/BlazBlue_Wiki/status/1364161502148763648?s=20
2 days before the event starts
>>
>>346774
Is it worth playing? I got to level 22 but there doesn't seem to be anything to work towards, I'm not a fan of Noel and there aren't many characters in the gacha.
>>
>>346789
Depends on how much you like Blazblue and how much you want certain characters, saving gems in the meantime is worth it (I'm almost at 10k gems saved for any new Mai they release).
>>
>>346789
it'll naturally grow as it goes on, and it takes like 10 minutes to do your dailies so it's low investment
they said there are 2 more play modes planned, but we don't know anything about them
if you have any interest in the game it's better to get in early as it's very undemanding of you and you'll have more resources than if you started when the new content comes out, but if you just want to play a popular / finished game with a lot of content and don't care about the brand and the characters you can forget this game for a year at least
>>
>>346070
Boundary submarine? Huh, that's strange, I thought only the prime field devices could explore the boundary as human's and their machines all crumbled when they tried it. and destroying possibilities sounds like what Susano'o was planning to do once he obtained the true blue
>>
>>346819
it seems like we're playing as some kind of auxiliary function of takamahagara, dimensional janitors
>>
if there's a few things i want for next update (or any update in the future) is being able to disable the white flash screen thing and some optimization tweaks, game runs fine except on the party setup screen, shit gets really laggy.
>>
So what's Ciel's personality, is she a like noel or like Lambda and Es?
>>
>>346845
More like an Es/Lambda I would say, she's (mostly) emotionless and focused on duty
>>
has anyone translated the conversations from the home screen? I know that Mai talks about how much she likes chameleons and about her wacky adventures with her friends back at school or that Bullet loves steak.
>>
>>346862
Makes me wonder how they'll develop her going forward will she be love with the protagonist if you choose the male and idolize the female like Mashu does or will it be completely platonic like the protagonist of pokemon battle masters?
>>
>>346868
She already seems very protective of the MC, considers them a superior and has some kind of duty to protect them and accompany them everywhere
Odds are she'll get dere with time
>>
File: file.png (534 KB, 770x470)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
Just so you guys know since I made the mistake initially : the current rachel + noel thing is actually NOT a banner, it is the story gacha. There is no rateup.
Es and Raquel will likely be our first actual banner
>>
>>346866
Kiiro:
A passionate gaze.
Why are you doing staring at me like that?
Oh. You're interested in my body.
Oh my. But, it's no use.
My body can only be shown to the man of my dreams.
Besides, ...... It's not that good.
>>
>>346891
Naoto has his own Saya,Celica and Nu as well as Rachel
The Rachel of this group won, Saya is missing, Celica I don't know what happened to her, she's a normie so she didn't have the slightest idea of what Naoto's life had become

Still, if the chronophantasmas are in character it's really gonna be strange to hear Jin talk about something that isn't his beloved brother
>>
>>346891
It's a good thing life links aren't a thing in Naoto's world Kiiro was nuts
>>
File: image0-5.jpg (552 KB, 2304x4096)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>
>>346898
>talk about something that isn't his beloved brother
Like motorcycles?
Jin:
Hobbies... If I had to say,
I used to collect vintage motorcycles.
... Huh?
You've got a good eye, if you know what I'm talking about.

>>346912
At least she thinks in other things outside of becoming one, unlike Nu, that's an improvement
Kiiro:
There are monsters in this world that are beyond human understanding.
They will always be a threat to humanity. They must be eliminated.
Don't you think so?
>>
>>347168
Ciel seems more "Aware" of herself than Lambda and Es did at first.
>>
guess the characters for the first summer event
I'll say Ciel, Mai, Es and Noel for girls and Jin, Naoto and Kazuma for boys.
>>
It's hard to believe Noel is married now.
>>
File: maikini.png (212 KB, 800x863)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Here's Mai's conversations from the Home Screen:
>Mollusk Phylum Gastropod ... Hmm, there are mysterious creatures in the world. It's fun just looking at the biological picture book and data!
>Is this a picture book? ... Wow, that's cool! Waste insects are good, they look strong! I especially like chameleons, what do you like?
>What I hate? Well, sour things ... but haha, I guess my tongue can't tell now.
>The only reason I can like who I am now is because of the friends I met at the academy... That's why my friends are the most important thing to me.
>>
>>347377
She really speaks like someone who grew up without any friends or a social life
>>
>>347377
wanna fuck him
>>
>Maintenance
is it another bug or they're prepping things for pudding princess event?
>>
Seems like this game isn't too popular in japan? Prob going to shut down in a few months from the looks of things.
>>
>>348058
begone
>>
>>348078
it's true though, look at store downloads
>>
>>348123
game has no content and had a bugged gacha at release ofc the reviews are bad
they didn't expect a game with two story chapters and nothing to do in it to move mountains, they probably have a plan for the next year
>>
>>348058
This isn't some random anime tie-in commissioned by a soulless jap megacorpo for short term profits. It's a vanity project from arc system works, a company that keeps making guilty gear games despite them selling like dogshit. The reason as to why they are doing that are complicated, but they don't make their own games expecting to make a lot of money, they have their big license contracts like dragonball, granblue and dungeon fighters online for that. This is a personal project for Mori that he wants to see through to the end, it won't matter if it's not a big hit.
>>
>>348137
>vanity
i don't think so, the production value is too low to be a passion project
arc outsourced their ip to make a bit of money on the side
>>
>>348145
bruh the production value is way above average and is probably all they could afford
>>
>>348146
yeah that reads a lot more "side project" and less "passion project"
if the goal was expanding the blazblue ip on to mobile they could've done a lot better than this
i mean, blazblue has all the animations and everything for the characters, they could've straight up made a better king's raid
>>
>>348148
>blazblue has all the animations and everything for the characters
what about the tens of characters that don't have sprites already done ? You're missing the point of why they went for this live 2D style. They needed a consistent animation style that could be applicable to new and old characters alike. New characters can't have as many frames of animation as old blazblue characters, because those cost a fuckton to make, so old blazblue characters get downgraded to the new style so that every character is on the same footing. Either way, it doesn't look that bad except with some notable exceptions like Noel. Jin and Rachel look completely fine and Zwei looks decent.
>yeah that reads a lot more "side project" and less "passion project"
what do you think a passion project is lol, they're not gonna break the piggy bank
>>
>>348154
that's what i'm saying
if it's a passion project something would stand out, otherwise where's the "passion"
this feels like a bland fgo clone
although, since i like blazblue i've played it a bunch anyway
don't tell you you don't wish this were better
>>
>>348127
the reviews are good
because we like blazblue we want this game to be good
but look at the downloads, it's merely 10k+
>>
>>348158
The passion is in Mori being able to write a continuation for the story of his universe. Mori isn't a gameplay guy.
>>
>>348160
>story
sadge
>>
>>348163
at the very least the starting bunch of characters are way better designed gameplay-wise than the equivalent vanilla fgo characters, so down the line we should see some more complex bossfights
But yes game kinda sucks right now, but it also takes like 10 minutes of attention daily so I don't mind.
>>
>>348159
>merely 10k+ downloads
i was expecting way less, specially when BB isn't as big as it used to be back then.
Game has issues and need some tweaks but it does a decent job at being a somewhat entertaining FGO clone that doesn't require that much time.
>>
Imagine an event where you battle Takemikazuchi
>>
who you got with the free S-Ticket?
I got Old Valks, his stats are pretty shit but damn he builds bar like crazy.
>>
is the event up
>>
>>349032
>fres s-ticket
unfortunately i didn't start during that time
>>
>>349079
1 hour and 20 min until maint ends
>>
>>349032
Makoto.
That is my third copy so i only need to farm some more dailies to get SS Makoto
>>
https://twitter.com/BBDarkWar/status/1364840051419578368?s=20
>>
you can now update the game
>>
Free Gacha
>>
File: newgacha.png (772 KB, 767x382)
772 KB
772 KB PNG
Oh wow, you can get 5*'s along with SS in this new gacha. Is it only 1 of each or can I get multiple 5* if I keep rerolling?
>>
>>349456
I have gotten rolls with 2 5*s so keep trying
>>
>>349460
But not multiple SS units i assume?

Rolled for a while but i only keep getting 1
>>
How good is Zwei? I have everyone else so I've been trying to get Zwei + 2 5* grimoires, but I might just stop at the next 2 5* grimoires and take the shards.
Also which 5* grimoires are good?
>>
>>349465
Yeah, only 1 SS unit so far
>>
Are there any overpowered grimoires you definitely want?
Most of the time it seems to be pretty generic effects with rarity simply deciding the power of the buff.
>>
>>349439
this is based, i got both taokaka and makoto
ty mori
>>
Is it possible to get 260,000 points by 11th March? It looks like 14 points / 1 stamina and stamina is +1 once every 4 minutes. Napkin math:
260000/14 * 4 = 1238 hours give or take.
>>
>>349486
Thats around 20k points you need to do every day
>>
>>349504
I've done 2000 so far, it doesn't seem doable unless I'm missing something.
>>
>>349505
The 2 new SS give 40% boost, Hisane gives 20% and Kiiro gives 10%
>>
>>349510
It's not enough. Also, only 3% chance of that in the gacha.
>>
Well game is looking worse everyday. Event means we have to give up farming character shards. Why the hell do they cost stamina anyways?
>>
The SS ticket only gives you one of the original 5 SS units right? No point saving it, right?
>>
>>345491
Like FGO? No account binding??
>>
>>347377
IS SHE FOR ME?
>>
>>349536
Yes
>>
>>349544
thanks.
>>
>>349539
No, she's for me.
>>
Here are the missions for the event (machine translated):
Complete all event missions.
Cleared the event quests 10 times
Use OD a total of 40 times in Event Quests.
Use OD a total of 100 times in Event Quests.
Used DD a total of 40 times in Event Quests.
Used DD a total of 100 times in Event Quests.
Chained 500 times in total in Event Quests
Used OD to finish 30 times in an event.
Used OD to finish 60 times in an event.
Used DD to finish 30 times in an event.
Used DD to finish 60 times in an event.
>>
>>349518
Yes, it says so in the description.
>>
How many copies of a unit do I need to unlock their final art? This is kinda bullshit.
>>
>>349565
Depends on the rarity.

I think it was AI -> S -> SS -> SS+ -> New Art
>>
>Got Naoto
>Mai, Bullet, Jin and Acht Dupes
Thanks Mori
>>
>Want Pudding Princess
>Get Raquel instead
Thanks Mori
>>
File: D_tSxqWXkAUOFqe.jpg (132 KB, 792x1224)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>349539
>>349557
You can't do anything with her yet, Mai (and everyone else you get) can only be summoned temporarily for battles since you're a weak observer.
Gotta become stronger if you want that coochie
>>
>Game is gonna have PvP
rip
>>
>>349647
where
>>
>Want Raquel
>Get Pudding Princess instead
Thanks Mori
>>
>want Raquel
>get Mori instead
Thanks Pudding Princess
>>
Holy shit, we finally see Adas face and in a gacha of all things, whose that guy between Seifer, the guy who got killed by Hazama at the end of Remix Heart's manga and Touya's friend who uses a jank version of Taro's wires when he turns into a union over jealousy towards Touya and rage at Es for trying to kill Hinata?

The guy between Bang and Tsubaki is another x blaze character...I think he might be from bloodedge experience and Kiiro without her viser looks a whole lot like an older Es
>>
>>349754
I know that you are talking about the grimoires, but you still make no sense.
>>
>want celica
>get nothing
Thanks mori
>>
>>346031
I got Kajun today and yeah, she says desu no... quite a lot.
She also attacks by throwing slimes and with a nerf gun that shoots test tubes, she has great animations overall.
>>
>>349777
Huh, they didn't give her the grimiore she was holding from Mai's nightmare but a gun? Surprising yet oddly still in character.
>>
She cute
>>
>>349776
but celica isn't in the game anon
>>
>>349834
Yes... exactly
>>
>>349837
She'll make it anon, just beliebe
>>
Dang i wish i could read.
>>
>>349834
>>349837
>>349846
I'm pretty sure that Mercury family is going to make it in eventually. They're too popular.
>>
>>349875
obviously but blazblue has a lot of characters and this game will probably have a lot of OCs, so it could take a while
>>
>>349439
>Guaranteed SS not limited to Jin and Zwei like in tutorial
>You can actually reroll in this one too
Is this the sign they're desperately trying to increase the playerbase or are they just being generous?
>>
>>349878
it's just compensation for a bug that gave some people these characters on the tutorial roll
>>
>want pudding princess
>get Raquel

Thanks Obama
>>
File: its raining.gif (492 KB, 460x345)
492 KB
492 KB GIF
>need 360 character orbs to get an SS character's 2nd skill
>>
Are you guys skipping farming character orbs in order to complete this event? Seems really stamina intensive.
>>
>>350044
Yeah, this event also gives quite a lot of rewards too.
I also turned my Jin dupe into shards so I can buy some from the store.
>>
>>350044
Yes, but at least they are giving us plenty of shards for Kiiro and Kuon to compensate
>>
>want es
>get es
not complaining but i actually wanted raquel
>>
Fastest way to reroll? Like deleting some files in the Android folder or something. If I keep downloading these 800mb I'm gonna go crazy.
>>
>>350075
Same as any other game. Root android, delete shared_prefs
>>
I like the game so far, but I do think that for character quests they should either increase the shard drops or let you do them more than three times a day, locking characters from using DDs is not fun it makes using D attacks useless unless the character has a buff to those cards.
>>
>>350044
farm last stage on hard
>>
>>350075
>>346098
>>
File: Hajou Kagami.jpg (177 KB, 1269x719)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Do we know who she is yet or at least have a full body shot? She looks like someone who works for Sector 7

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.