[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are ya
>PULLAN
>FARMAN
>WAIFUAN

And don't tell me you haven't maxed out your summon boards yet!

Friend codes and form: https://pastebin.com/ACwcyqEs (embed)

Infographics and Guides:
https://www.tonberrytroupe.com/

Upcoming Events:
https://ffootip.com/forecast

Chocobo Board Guide:
https://dissidiainfo.com/chocobo-panel-missions/

Keep track of your characters and weapons!
https://ootracker.com/
>>
File: 1609297294509.jpg (216 KB, 1280x1625)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>344513
>PULLAN
Onion Knight + Gau
>WAIFUAN
Beatrix
>FARMAN
Artifacts and some crystals.
>>
>>344513
>pullan
Pecil
>farman
Summon boards
>waifuan
Prishe!
>>
Nothing
Waifu isn't from Final Fantasy but Rinoa, Krile, Vanille best girls
Nothing
I have no time to play this game and no patience for the end game
>>
File: 1606459011644.jpg (1.5 MB, 2400x907)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
Oh shit you made a proper general. Good shit my guy.
Gab and Cecil are the only things on my radar for March
>>
File: 1602771433980.jpg (139 KB, 850x1033)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>344513
>What are ya
>PULLAN
>FARMAN
>WAIFUAN

The answer to all of these is me waiting April for Y'Shtola's rework and LD/BT. She has been on my team since the beginning and has been so useful, so i'll simp very hard for her when the time comes.
>>
>>344712
>Pecil LD and maybe BT if i am lucky
>Gabranth LD
>Buy EMPRAH's Burst with Tokens
Pretty much my plan right now
>>
File: 1554506822986 (1).jpg (93 KB, 768x768)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>344712
I'm thinking the exact same thing, Onion Knight is OK, and that's about it - not really worth resources imo, maybe a few tickets but don't really care about him. I'm going to go all out for P.Cecil, maybe a few hundred tickets for Arciela, and 120 tickets for Keiss, since they were meta Chaos era.

Why you are going for Gabranth? Is he a favorite or is he future meta? After Vincent, I'm never pulling again on new shit just because it looks cool, my resources are nearly completely wiped out because of that lame Vampire who hits like a wet noodle.
>>
File: wvhXErX.gif (1.92 MB, 340x249)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>345118
anyone else stuck with not being able to upgrade their new units because not enough character board points? this sucks.
>>
>>345118
Gabranth's LD is an AoE rebreak attack that gives the party 20% HP damage resist. It's nothing amazing, but it's what he should have been released with and rounds out his kit for people that liked him in the first place. Plus, having two ways to insta-break makes him useful against bosses with shields and/or BRV resistance.

>>345121
Yeah, it sucks that I got Krile's LD but haven't been able to max her LD board to go along with it. The worst part is that I DID save up going into this month since I knew LD Boards were coming, but getting two GL-first LDs with no points to go with them, as well as being luckier than I expected (I never dreamed I'd get all three of Caius, Guy, and Jack but I lucksacked all three in fewer tickets than their events gave back) ended up wiping me out. I'm certainly not gonna complain about getting every single LD in a month with this many of them, but that is the down side.
>>
>>345118
Man, at least Balthier had SOMETHING going on. Vincent was a dissapointment (thank god I got his LD from the free pull)
>>
>>344712
some tickets at hope's LD
going all in on arciela
will try to pull Pcecil LD
and maybe something at keiss and gabranth and squall
>>
File: Benchwarmers.jpg (571 KB, 964x732)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>Was so convinced I'd never have enough characters to tackle Entropy
>Look over the roster of characters I never even touched now that it's done

Granted, a ton of these 3/3s are from the past month or two where I've had a bunch of ingots and no reason to save them anymore, but I didn't think there'd end up being this much leeway. But I wish I could go back a year and tell the platelet version of me to quit being such a pussy about it.
>>
>>345118
I really like the Judges from 12 and Gab was really fun to use back in the EX era. I'll take any excuse to use him again
>>
>>345285
Damn, same. To think we could have got 25k gems makes me ill.
>>
>>345291
That's a good enough reason as any, I was the retard in this thread who went crazy for Vincent and got a shit character for my effort. Still love Vincent, but man they did a horrible job in making him relevant in the current Lufenia climate.
>>
>>345419
I threw my remaining tickets at him and I don't regret it too much. If you got Paine's sphere you can give it to Vincent for -90% attack debuff which could potentially free up a tank spot
>>
File: 1555164359904.png (201 KB, 395x234)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>345423
I heard about that, but I don't have a Paine sphere, I don't even have a copy of her EX yet.
>>
File: baetrix.jpg (264 KB, 1224x792)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
How badly is this brv reduciton shit gonna affect Beatrix?
>>
File: 1614030958543.png (1.68 MB, 1294x746)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
The stream didn't really go over anything we didn't already know about. There'll be some freebies related to a 9 Million Downloads celebration, and we get free pulls on Onion Knight, Gau, and Ceodore's banners (weirdly skipping over Arciela). Plus there'll be a new feature for co-op where you can let the game decide whether to host or join as a guest automatically depending on how busy the server is. The rest of it's all part of the normal timeline.
>>
I'm going to pull for Ceodore and Pecil when they come out.
Right now I just MLB krile and penelo, working on their boards
also it seems that the square enix community manager is monitoring this thread, he mentioned a place he won't mention, it has to be this place
>>
>>345447
Did they acknowledge this Abyss being a little too restrictive?
>>
>>345612
I don't think they said anything about the Abyss itself, but they did have a pre-prepared statement about how people thought Vincent was underwhelming that basically boiled down to, "We're sowwy he sucks, pls no bully."
>>
File: DnDTjGhU0AEABZ4.png (227 KB, 420x440)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>344712
Sitting on like 1000 tickets, so I'll throw them at OK. Then I'll pity P.Cecil's LD and hopefully get his Burst. I might go for Keiss depending on how my resources are looking after that. Y'shtola is mandatory the next month and I've got 50 BT tokens prepped to buy her Burst.
>>
>>345638
I hope whatever global LD that comes next is nowhere near as medicore as Vincents...
>>
>>345856
Yeah, Vincent and Balthier were bad choices simply because it'd been so long since either had reworks. There are other characters without LD's who would have been better. Laguna, Thancred and Relm just recently got reworks so picking one of them for the LD would have been fine. And you have characters like Sherlotta or Alisaie or Alphinaud who are older but whose base abilities are good enough that with an LD they'd be competitive or even meta depending on what the LD did. Just look at Vivi who had recently gotten reworked, got a great LD and people are using him for Lufenia clears right now.

But instead they went for Vincent and Balthier whose base kits are just bad. At least they reworked Balthier to be a support and gave him an amazing aura that'll be useful during the upcoming brave reduction era, so he'll be good for a few weeks anyway. But poor Vincent is just left out in the cold. Bosses will start dispelling debuffs pretty frequently and his base abilities are awkward to use since he needs to have multiple enemies on the field but doesn't have splash. I got his LD on the free draw and built him but he's just going to sit on the bench until we get his rework in GL, and that probably won't be until a year from now.
>>
>>344712
>March
I want OK's LD and Cater's EX if I'm lucky. Hopefully I'll luckshit his Burst. Already have Gau's LD. I might try tickets for Arciela but depending on how my tickets look after OK I may just skip. Going ham for Ceodore.

I desperately require Cecil's Burst, so I'm going in for his LD, and if I don't luckshit it off the following banners I'll use tokens for his Burst. Already have Camelnut's LD. Will try for Keiss's and Gabranth's LDs, though if I have to pick only one Gabranth for sure.

>April
I've got Emperor's LD already and I'm not fussed about his BT. Gonna go for Celes's LD and Aranea's for sure. If I can get Eald'narche's LD with a few tickets that's great, but I'll just wait for his Burst if I don't get lucky.

Going all-in for Y'shtola's Burst. I like the character, plus even if she's not crazy right now she's one of the first BT+ characters and becomes outstanding then.

>May
In a fair and just world, I'll have been able to get OK, Cecil and Y'shtola's Bursts without using the tokens. The only BT I'm actually missing currently is Kefka, so it seems possible to me. I'll use whatever I can spare for Terra's LD, and then go ham on Mog's banner to get his kit and Terra's Burst. This will probably be where I spend my tokens in an ideal situation.

I can live without literally all the LDs in the latter half of May, so this is where I'll start saving back up. I may try SOME tickets for Faris's LD just because I'm deeply in unquenchable dyke lust for her, but I've already got Garland's LD.

>June
Going in like a maniac for Golbez's Burst and Kadaj's kit. After that I'm saving for Tifa's LD, and if I luckshit Bartz Burst I'll go back for the LD.

>July
If I don't have Stan Darsh's LD already, I'll go for it and maybe nab his Burst. If I already have it, then I'll go on Iroha's banner instead and then save for the rest of the month because I do not FUCKING care about Layle. I'll throw tickets at Seifer LD though.[/spoiiler]
>>
>>344513
>>PULLAN
this month is so meh >>344712 I guess since I'm maxed on tickets I'll try to get LD's for Arciela Keiss Gabranth and maybe OK, I'm only putting effort into getting Cecil's LD and I'll token his burst so I can finally pick up all the tokens in my inventory chest, the end of the month is what I'm really looking forward to
after that I really don't care/already have about anyone until Butz Galuf then Tifa and Ashe and I might just be able to token Layle but probably wont since I'm going in with gems on Seifer/Kurasame
>>FARMAN
I'm done farming
>>WAIFUAN
pic related
>>
>>345443
brv regen that shit yo
>>345453
this is like the 4th time I see "mainstream" shit namedrop 4 chaan
>>345285
is that from the tracker on OP? if it is I need to get on it looks cool
>>
>>345638
I love how right after he said "First, I ask you to please not misquote or make assumptions about what I'm going to say." twitch chat was like "HE GOT DEATH THREATS!!" and that instantly became the new truth everywhere
>>
>>346105
you know there has to be atleast one poojet fanboy who probably did
>why vincent suck
>yu bitsh mother
>ok i killa you mondey
>>
So, counting the japanese version, Class 0 rn is technically missing only Sice (aside from Tiz and Joker, but they really didn't do much in the original game so not sure if they can get included). I wonder if when done with that (plus someone like Cid Aulstyne for the villain) they'll finally start adding more Tactics characters (not to mention having them more involved with the plot).
>>
>>346632
I don't get it when I played tactics I played with randomly generated characters they where better, so why do tactics fags obsess over the less important characters I literally only remember like beowulf (because of his name) and the robot and whatever moogle that game had, I like the game but aside from the villain being Delita who would realistically make people pull and spend money from tactics
>>
>>344513
>PULLAN
Onion Knight and Pecil
>FARMAN
Clearing stuff with those ingot nugget
>WAIFUAN
I have no FF waifu.
>>
File: 1362419.jpg (252 KB, 790x1000)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>344513
>PULLAN
P.Cecil is next on my list
>Farman
Been rebuilding my gil stash since I was under a million and it's x2 right now
>WAIFUAN
Relm
>>
>>346739
hi Edgar
>>
>>346739
I use Relm literally any chance I can. I can almost get her to solo the weekly hunts that don't have magic res
>>
Is this worth playing casually or is there massive powercreep and shit? Will I be fucked if I'm not pulling meta weapons, or can I just use the characters I like? I typically don't care for gachas but I'm nostalgic for FF and it seems to have actual gameplay for combat rather than autoshit
>>
>>347803
There's a fairly lengthy story campaign at this point as well as several character-focused mini-chapters that you can get through with just about anyone you want due to the state of the power creep. It's only COSMOS difficulty and above that you'll need good results from the gacha for, and only Lufenia, the difficulty two steps above that, that you'll need specific characters to beat. If you want to try it out, now's a good time. We've still got a few days of free pulls on a banner that features every character in the game.
>>
I started the game a few days ago and have literally no idea on what the essential things to do are. Are there dailies and stuff? So far i'm just doing story quests for gems, however there are a lot of tabs for quests and i'm sure if i'm supposed to be prioritizing something.

As of now i've built Lightning/Cloud/Ultimecia equipped with 35 to 90 CP weapons (honestly have no idea what BT and LD weapons are, why can't they keep it simple) I'm just assuming higher CP means better.
>>
>>344513
>Pullan
Saving for P.Cecil, Garland, and Exdeath

>Farman
Summon boards and LCs

>Waifuan
Penelo best girl until we get Ritz
>>
>>347879
15 and 35 CP weapons upgrade a character's 2 skills, respectively.
70 CP weapons are EX - they grant an EX skill (skill on cooldown rather than tied to limited uses). When maxed out, you can use a ruin book to turn them into EX+ and gain some big boosts to the character in general.
90 CP weapons are LD (Limited). They unlock a new skill with limited uses, and fewer uses than the character's starting skills, but significantly more powerful; sometimes even moreso than the EX.
130 CP weapons are BT (Burst). They grant characters a Burst command where they get a period of a few free turns in which each skill has one use charged separate from the normal pool, ending in a massive finisher and powerful lingering effect.
Priority once weapons are all fully limit broken and leveled is BT > EX+ > LD > EX > 30 CP > 15 CP
CP is used for equipping passives from leveling, summon boards, training boards, maxed out weapons (abilities are permanently learned when a weapon is maxed, once it's maxed, if you have a better weapon for that character, feel free to sell the weaker maxed weapon for materials), and artifacts.
>>
>>347879
15CP weapons power up their first skill. 35CP weapons power up their second skill (the one you get for reaching crystal level 20). 75CP weapons are also called EXes and give the characters sort of a Limit Break that charges on its own. You can power these up to EX+es, which give them a ton of extra buffs. Unless the character has a BT, this is the best weapon to have them equipped with, and is where most of their strength comes from. LDs are currently still being added- they give characters a new, extremely powerful skill but they can only be used a few times. BTs, or Bursts, are also newly added but are only for the main protagonists and antagonists of a given game, i.e. Cloud and Sephiroth get BTs, but Barret and Tifa do not. They let you trigger several attacks in a row and have better stats than EX+ but don't give the same benefits.

Maxing out a weapon will turn the benefits it gives you into a passive ability that you can use no matter what weapon you have equipped, including the extra skills from an LD. Ideally, you'll want to max out all of a character's weapons and leave either the EX+ or the BT equipped for the stats.
>>
>>347879
There's a single daily, it's the Hunt mission. It'll be the button on the bottom right of the world map. You fight the giant cactuar and get two tokens that you can trade in at the shop. The hunt stacks up to 3 times so if you miss doing it for 2 days you'll be able to do it 3 times on the third day. It's kind of hard but not overly so.

For weapons once you MLB the weapon (it turns from gold to blue) then you get to permanently learn the weapon's bonuses as a skill you can equip, so you max out your 35 weapon, have your EX weapon equipped, and then you can equip your 35 weapon skill. It's like having both the EX and 35 weapon equipped. EX weapons are unique in that they have a second upgrade path, EX+ which turns them purple. Don't sell weapons until you've maxed them out (they turn blue and you get the skill). Don't sell EX+ weapons, they're better than 15/35/LD weapons, so the EX will be the one you want to keep equipped on a character, unless you get the character's Burst weapon. Burst weapons are the strongest weapons and give the character a skill they can use once per battle. They're cool but for the most part they're not mandatory in the way that 15/35/EX/LD weapons are.
>>
File: Mungoloid.jpg (1.54 MB, 1940x1180)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>346088
>Is that from the tracker on OP?

Yeah. It's a pain in the ass to go through the whole process of filling out all your character sheets, but if you're bored it's kinda neat to finish. Plus once it's all done you can filter out characters by role and the like so you can plan out your teams without having to launch the game just to see what tanks you have built, or whatever.
>>
>>347904
>9 BTs
Hello whale-kun.
>>
>>347969
As a guy that spends nothing on the game except for the Jewgle Pass, I have every Burst in the game except Kefka's.
>>
>>347969
I've only bought the 5$ pass thing and I have got every BT but for 4 and still have 250k gems.
>>
File: 1562661528461.jpg (37 KB, 510x430)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>346703
Other than Delita, at the very least Mustadio and Cid. And for the villain side, Ultima, Wiegraf and Elmdore.

I do believe there is potential even while not counting characters like the twins. And let's be honest, the dev found the time to add Reno and Rude, they can bs their way with whatever they want.
>>
>>348172
They released Reno and Rude and Sephiroth and Cloud BT's to line up with the release of the FFVII remake. They're probably going to do something similar when the new FFXIV expansion comes out, since that seems to be the big thing they're hyping for release this year. So we'll get LDs for some of those characters, and they'll release the 14 villain rep. I don't know though that Tactics has anything in the works and they're down to only making 12 characters per year, so I have a feeling the chances of many more characters from Tactics is slim. We'll get Delita and then Beoulve as the villain rep, but past that I wouldn't count on anyone else from the game at least not in the next few years.
>>
>>348186
It would still be a step forward, Ramza and Agrias were released relatively early and had no update since outside of a couple of lines here or there, especially since by the end of Act 2 a lot of the heroes still don't have their memories back meaning most of Act 3 will probably be dedicated to that.
>>
>>348172
I do like kefka, anyway they have several main party characters missing still I doubt tactics ones will get in before them
in my mind I believe the dev just hasn't played tactics yet, he probably played T-0 first and decided to add them as they were fresh in his mind
>>
File: 1577961205236.jpg (62 KB, 1200x675)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>348208
I really was thinking that for Act 3 Chapter 4 in japan they would have released Amarant, seeing it instead dedicated to Vivi's LD was very disappointing. I hope that the slowdown was caused mostly by the pandemic and the rhythm can pic up again soon enough.
>>
>>348222
the slowdown is mainly to stretch the games lifespan
>>
>>348222
From what they said there's so many characters already in the game they wanted to take time to build them up rather than continue to introduce new characters at the expense of leaving old ones to languish. Apparently that was one of the biggest complaints JP players have; too many new characters while favorites have been stuck on the bench for a year or more. Without having new Lost Chapters they'll be introducing new events that will focus solely on releasing LD's for older characters at a much faster rate. So far JP players have generally been fairly favorable about that. But it does suck for players whose favorite characters still aren't in the game yet.
>>
File: gogoffvi_9080.png (69 KB, 170x170)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>348237
>awaits silently
>>
File: 1606220247185.jpg (84 KB, 523x863)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>348237
I mean, the power creep works in a way that characters become outdated almost the moment their themed event ends, so it's inevitable anyway (sidenote: i used to main Cait Sith and Gilgamesh and neither still have an LD or a BT even in the japanese version so it's gonna be a very long wait for me). I dunno, i think at least spicing up with an extra new character event other than the regular sometimes would not hurt, and i still believe what they did for Act 3 Chapter 4 was not cool (wonder how that will be handled for global).
If anything, this would be a good excuse to introduce minor characters (Minwu, Tellah, Gogo, Delita or even stuff like Benjamin, WoL or Tyro) rather than the remaining bombshells everyone is expecting (Rikku, Amarant, Red XIII, the XIV villain and so on).
>>
>>348279
>what they did for Act 3 Chapter 4 was not cool
I stopped playing jp mind sharing the spoiler?
>>
>>348306
Not plotwise, but like i mentioned, rather than tying the chapter to a new character like always they instead tied it first to Yuna's LD/BT and then to Vivi's LD for some reason. and i fear by the time we'll get there they'll not change much.
>>
>>346703
Ultima for the antagonist/second BT.
Delita, Gafgarion, Mustadio, and Wiegraf otherwise are definite inclusions.
>>
File: 1565278444962.jpg (12 KB, 480x640)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>346109
>>
What's more efficient for grinding summon boards? Running three incomplete characters at a time, or two incomplete characters at a time with a completed DPS to carry the team faster?
>>
>>348237
>TFW WoFF only has 1 rep
>>
>>348706
the later
>>
>>348706
The latter. And having Kuja's LD completely trivializes it.
>>
File: WoFF_Hauyn_SS5.png (658 KB, 1280x720)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>348761
I can see Hauyn making it in eventually, but despite being the only WoFF reps, Lann & Reynn have never been treated the same as other protagonists. Their EX isn't in the DE: Order shop, they weren't featured on the All-Star banner a few months back, and they had to wait to get their Enhancement Boards when every other protag had theirs unlocked from the start. So I don't know if they're gonna get a Burst, and therefore would need an antagonist Burst to complement them. It's all up in the air. And I don't see anyone else getting in.
>>
>>348762
>>348788
I don't have Kuja's LD. From what I can tell, Ultimecia and DK Cecil are the fastest characters I have built.
>>
>>348803
Use whatever character you have a BT for. All summons should die in 1 BT use
>>
>>348806
I've got Firion, Ramza, and Ulti's BTs.
>>
>>348803
Decil will be much better for you. Ultimecia's animations are way too slow for board farming. Just slap on Pandemonium and spam Valiant Blow+ and you should kill a lot of the earlier summons before they even get a turn.
>>
>>348815
Would it be worth using Soul Eater once or twice before the Valiant Blow spam for the dark imperil and framed debuff?
>>
>>348807
I'd go for Ulti then
>>
File: 29.jpg (234 KB, 1080x608)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>348761
I love to get Tama and Seraphie as characters but it won't ever happen.
>>
>>348825
Oh yeah, especially since it's a free turn. If your other two characters are pure shitters, you may as well dump all of them at once.
>>
>>348761
Name a more shill character than these. Just to sell their game.
>>
File: shelke oo.png (2.26 MB, 1519x883)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
heres your new jp character bros
>>
>>349065
I'M SO STOKED I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>349065
yikes
>>
>>349065
>Introduce loli Selphie while regular Selphie still hasn't got an LD
>>
>>349065
Aaaaaaand I will never play OO ever again.
>>
File: 1588760468860.png (235 KB, 426x399)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>349065
I don't know who she is, I never played Dirge of Cerberus, but she looks really cute. IMMAPULLIN
>>
>>349065
She looks lewd, almost gives Krile a run for her money.
>>
>>349065
so who gets the zack and vincent villain BURSTs now that they're adding more VII characters
>>
>>349157
She's a fucking shit stain upon the series.
>>
Post boss rush teams lads!
>>
What is BT+, how does it work, and how badly is it going to powercreep this game?
>>
>>349065
Ok, between RK, WoFF and this, why is there suddenly a resurgence for Shelke?
>>
I noticed I've got 23 bloom stones left, and there's only 33 characters I haven't bought bloom stones for. So it's seeming like in another couple of months I'll have bought bloom stones for every character in the game. Has JP added anything for players to use their extra bloomstones on or will we just keep accumulating them from events and chocoboards, even with nothing else to spend them on?
>>
>>349065
Cute 14yo armpit.
>>
>>349372
For BT+, basically think of it like EX+. You get ingots from events/books you can use to increase the power of a BT weapon. You need 3 ingots to max it out and each ingot gives a small bonus. Once you've MLB'd it when you use your BT skill you get 7 turns instead of five. Further you can use the BT finisher one time per battle (note that this doesn't give you the 7 turn lead up, it just gives you one use of the BT finisher). You can still only use one full Burst per fight, but the single use BT finishers don't count against that limit. For example, you could use Y'shtola's BT+ finisher skill and then activate Terra's BT to get Terra's full BT usage but with Y'shtola's BT aura in effect.

It's definitely powercreep, but at the same time they've been releasing really strong LD characters like Cid Reines, Aphmau and Quistis who have no trouble keeping up with BT+ characters. So for the time being BT+ is cool and you benefit from having a BT+ character on a team, but there hasn't been any content yet that's required them. So basically more or less exactly like how BT weapons are right now in GL.

On the downside though, going forward for BT characters, it feels like a lot of their power is going to be locked behind BT+. It's still early, but some of the BT+ characters have gotten reworks to their LD boards (Y'shtola) which helped her even if you didn't have her BT. But with Bartz, he didn't get a rework or boost to his LD board, he just got his BT+. And it's a HUGE boost to him and made him one of the best characters in the game. But if you don't have Bartz's BT, just his LD, then he's still just okay but not crazy strong. So while having a BT+ isn't going to be mandatory for content clearing (except maybe the new DE Transcendence? It's too early to say) if a character is a favorite of yours and you really want to use them for a long time and they have a BT, you'll definitely want the BT because it's going to have a huge impact on their capabilities.
>>
>>349406
So, if I'm getting this correct, BT+ gives characters the friend assist version of the BT in addition to an extended normal Burst, plus updating characters' boards? I was worried it was going to be something like "you need to pull dupe BTs" or something like that.
>>
>>349413
Yeah, that's about it, no need to pull dupes or anything like that. Just book your BT and then put in ingots and max it out, same as you do with an EX.
>>
>>349405
She's 19, but hasn't physically aged since she was 9.
>>
>>349467
Oh wow, she's perfect.
>>
>>349468
If that's not enough, the ending of Dirge of Cerberus hinted at a romance between her and Vincent, who's about 60 but hasn't physically aged since he was in his early 20's. Just marvelous. Pure ludokino.
>>
File: entropyfinalroster.jpg (345 KB, 1300x680)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>347904
it does take fucking long to fill
>>
>>347900
Jesus christ i did not know i was not supposed to sell weapons. Thats gonna sting like hell.

Thanks for the tips. Last question, are characters being 2 or 3 stars set?
>>
>>349065
Never played Dog, looks sexy.
>>
>>349709
I didn't realize you could mark favorites. There's still some stuff I gotta poke around for.
>>
>>349709
I'm not as firmly in the "Don't EVER sell weapons you haven't maxed out!" camp as others. You've gotta get Power Stones from somewhere, and you can still safely look at some characters and think, "I'm never gonna use Palom anyway." Even if they do become good down the line, everyone prioritizes some characters over others.

And no, characters fluctuate in usefulness all the time. The gacha system is based on weapons, with all the characters being free. So they frequently get buffed whenever the hot new weapon that Square wants you to pull for comes out. And if you're a new player that hasn't seen it for yourself, it's hard to understand just how much of a buff characters can get sometimes. Take Paladin Cecil as an example. At the moment he's a fairly mediocre all-rounder, but in a couple weeks he's going to get an LD and BT and become the best unit in the game for a long time. The squeaky wheel tends to get the grease, and even total joke characters that no one uses can suddenly become hot shit. I remember Cater from Type-0 being the worst character in the game until she got her EX+ and suddenly became infamous for being to solo almost all the endgame content at the time overnight.

The downside to this is a rapid power creep that you need to stay on top of. Unlike some other mobile games, you really need to pull frequently and build a wide roster of characters to stay on top of the endgame, but the game is much more generous with its currency than most others as well. It's a different type of economy to get used to.
>>
At what point should I start trying DE:Pathos?
>>
>>349843
It has two EX-tier missions, two COSMOS-tier missions, and three CHAOS-tier missions, but it's worth pointing out that these were some of the earliest CHAOS missions added to the game and existed before we had summon boards and the majority of characters were stuck at level 60 with no EX+es. If you've got a decent number of 3/3'd characters with maxed-out summon boards, you should clobber it. The rewards for clearing it are nothing amazing, but it still serves its purpose as a warm-up for Entropy.
>>
>>349854
I've only got 8 characters at 3/3 so far, and another 8 at 0/3.
>>
>>349252
Very nice, I don't understand the last lufenia orb, what does it mean by player takes takes BRV damage reduced by buff? You only get a 10 count orb and I didn't see it go up once, even when I let them hit me/break my party.
>>
>>349883
It means you have to let them hit you while you have a buff up that reduces damage. It's trying to push Hope and his Protect/Shell buffs, but Rude, Gladiolus, Beatrix, Desch, Gabranth, Aphmau, and Selphie all work too. I don't know if BRV shields, like the ones Warrior of Light and Nine use, count as well.
>>
>>349252
Don't have a screen shot but:

>Team 1
Firion(BT), Krile, Eight

>Team 2
Kefka(BT), Vivi, Penelo

>Team 3
Kuja(BT), Hope, Balthier
>>
>>349883
You need to have a buff up from a character that lowers BRV damage given to you (Beatrix, Gabranth, Hope, for example) and allow them to hit you.
>>
>>349799
Yeah, i won't nearly get enough power stones to actually make a dent in the harder content if i won't sell some of my 15 cp stuff. I'm not trying to teambuild that much anyway for now since i'm just starting. I just need some strong bodies to throw at the content.

I still need to know about the characters. Some of them are 2 stars (up to crystal 70) and some are 3. Is that a set thing? I wanted to level my P.Cecil or leon but they are just two stars, so that makes me double think doing it, even though i have their EX.
>>
>>350065
Oh, that's what you meant. The level cap is in the process of being lifted from 70 to 80, but it's being done gradually (it was handled the same way going from 50 to 60, and 60 to 70). Two-star characters can only have their crystal and XP level raised to 70, whereas three-star characters can be raised to 80, letting them use Call abilities. Whenever a character is the main feature on a banner, they get their cap raised. For instance, Hope was bumped up since he was the main character on the Boss Rush 2 banner. And at the start of each month, a batch of six characters get their awakening. On March 1st, that'll be Onion Knight, Gau, Snow, Sazh, Cater, and Alisae. Paladin Cecil will actually get his level 80 on March 15th along with his LD and BT, so he's coming up soon. Leon won't be until later August, though.

But keep in mind that level 80 Awakenings are brand new. We only started getting them a few months ago, meaning level 70 characters will be good for everything but Lufenia missions.
>>
File: Bushido_9.png (528 KB, 1280x696)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
AAARRRGGGHHH! When will they give us more than 5-10k character points? I got Vincent, Jack, Krile and Hope's LD and all MLB'd, plus I want to build up Relm. Even with moogle pass wasn't enough. Fix this shit right now!
>>
>>349252
second run
>>
File: 47298734879234.gif (1.95 MB, 540x207)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>349893
>>349887
Ok, I tried this again and again, and I kept failing with Ulti, but after fiddling around I got it to work with her (just had to not use her EX at the beginning), Strago, and WoL (apparently he does work for the orb). Thanks for the help!
>>
How do I determine which characters to prioritize 3/3ing?
>>
File: 1579775041401.gif (1.35 MB, 241x291)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>350830
Whoever is the cutest
>>
>>350838
I already 3/3'd Krile and Penelo, though, I don't have any of Rydia's kit, and by the time I have Relm's EX realized, I'll likely have 3 more ingots, too.
>>
>>350428
Tell me about it, and why the hell didn't Waking Nightmare event (Vincent's Event) not have any ebp? They release a weak character and don't even give him a rework, LD board, or even the measly 5k ebp to upgrade him.
>>
>>350428
I'm just glad that aside from Onion Knight and Ceodore, I've already boarded all the characters releasing this month. So even if I get really lucky and get all the LDs again, I'll still turn a profit on Enhancement Points. But yeah, I've been behind for the past couple weeks because I haven't been able to finish the boards for the characters I've been pulling.
>>
>>350830
I use FFOOTIP dot com to get a good idea who gets an LD later on and is worth investing in, I think the tonberry troupe website does rankings on roles too I forget. If you’re just starting and only care about clearing COSMOS or CHAOS lvl difficulties I’d say use whoever you want but get a good idea on how to team composition. Just try to enjoy the game
>>
>>349252
>>
>>351076
Whose BT did you use
>>
>>349065
I like how one day later this character is way more justified.

They should have waited until after the Sony presentation to reveal it.
>>
>>351276
what was it I don't follow meme events
>>
File: index.png (330 KB, 940x504)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>351282
Along 7R DLC they announced two new mobages. One of them is a remake of every compilation game including DoC.

Explains Vincent as GLEX LD too. Some earlier promo going on.
>>
>>351178
Kuja. I tried to us Ulti's, but her turn deletion bt effect kept fucking me over on the orbs.
>>
File: 1614411873586.jpg (3.63 MB, 1920x2160)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB JPG
>>349252
Did the boss rush again for shits and giggles
>>
DE:Pathos complete!
Teams:
>Cloud/Hope/Gilgamesh
>Cloud of Darkness/Xande/Relm
>Faris/Warrior of Light/Thancred
>Krile/Celes/Golbez
>Firion/Leon/Yda
>Ramza/Penelo/Dark Cecil
>Ultimecia/Exdeath/Freya
>>
File: 0182.0e0be5f.png (21 KB, 128x128)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Posted this on /vg/ but might as well leave it here as well in case you aren't going for OK and free pulls didn't help.
Some Act 3 pt.1 comps without OK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjnBSDRKSQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxavHa0Zono
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XADa1-X6xWk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLb01v3B8dg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It_F3xHL9u0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cqNX5Cxly4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgofvJOrBrw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmSWFANk-XI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQo8tec1M4

Comps with no BT and only one LD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEfDy_obh7E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUAoTxRgYaY
>>
>>352153
Thanks. I've been hearing horror stories about this one, but I've got enough characters, Gau included, that I should be fine even if I don't get Onion Knight under budget.
>>
>>352153
why is ok needed?
>>
>>352173
It's his BTLD release and the fight panders hard to this mechanics.
This in itself is not unusual but the fight is really fucking hard on top of that.
>>
>>352173
They block batteries and you can't imperil them, with them swapping between physical and magic resistances during the fight. So you're pretty much forced to bring characters that can party enchant ice or earth, which is rare.
>>
>>352177
>>352180
eh good thing I still have over 900 tickets I guess
>>
>>344513
PULLAN: The daily anniversary multis left me with a bad taste in my mouth and the amount of 5* I got vs tickets spent in the last month was disproportionately-shit. So I don't know.
FARMAN: Summon boards.
WAIFUAN: No idea. I don't believe in my luck and I'm not exactly good at saving up so it's not like I have 75k times the number of LDs I want on me right this moment.

>And don't tell me you haven't maxed out your summon boards yet!
I'm making progress but I don't play enough.
>>
Do you think we'll get spinoff Final Fantasy characters?
>>
>>353081
>Chrystal Chronicles
>World of
>Tactics
>Type-0
>FFVII compilation (movie included)
>FFIV Afteryears
we already have
>>
Is OK usable without his LD? Doesn't seem like it has any unique mechanic. I pulled his BT but I don't feel like wasting more than tickets when I have every single weapon on both banners.
>>
>>353081
If you mean games like Bravely Default, I Am Setsuna, or Live a Live, then we've got a long way before they have to start drawing from those wells. Maybe if the game is still active two years from now.

>>353106
Not really. He's one of those characters who didn't get a rework, but his LD gives him some ludicrous stat buffs to compensate. So without it, he'll be hitting about as hard as the mid-CHAOS character that he otherwise is. His LD pulls the whole party up next in the turn order and gives them a free skill use, so there is some utility in it, but for the most part it's just a stat stick that complements his regular "death by a thousand cuts" style.
>>
>>353081
Aside from what >>353102 i can see characters like WoL or Tyro to show up, but i don't think it's a certainty.
>>
>>353106
>unique
He gives free skill uses to others, even if they aren't designed with it in mind. AAs that restore both skills can double and store that use outside of Boss Rush. ie Quistis. It also helps him maintain his enchant.

Cecil may be better but a Burst in hand is a Burst.
>>
>>353102
It needs more
>XII Revenant Wings
>4 Heroes of Light
>Mystic Quest
>Dimensions
>>
>>349252
no screen
>Cloud (BT) Krile Gladiolus
>Wol (BT) Balthier Ultimecia
>Lightning (BT) Beatrix Ramza (BT)
>>
Any team suggestions for this Lufenia? I tried with OK, Gau and Balthier, but Gau couldn't keep up with the healing, especially once the bosses dropped below 50% and started going all out with their AoEs.
>>
This Lufenia was a bit of a motherfucker to say the least...
>>
>>353656
I'm still stuck. I'll try a bit more tonight since I'm off, but if I can't clear it I might pass and come back and try again later, maybe with Paladin Cecil or Squall or Sephiroth or something.
>>
>>353656
This is the first Lufenia I'm still putting off doing. I pulled Onion Knight's LD, but don't have enough Enhancement Points for him. Plus, I decided to use gems on Ceodore, so I still have a chance to get Onion's burst. With none of the rewards being timed, it doesn't make sense for me to rush this Lufenia without building myself up as much as I can, even if I do have Gau, Ramza, and several other characters that could theoretically get through it.
>>
>>354066
I don't like rushing through the story so I haven't even touched it
>>
>wasn't planning on pulling for onion boy
>still end up pulling
>get all weapons except BT in the first 10 pulls
>stop pulling because I'm saving for other characters
>one day later
>just fucking YOLO pulling on capussi because I'm bored
>Allium Boy BT pops up
I have the weirdest luck
>>
>>354747
Congrats anon. His Burst is really fucking cool in the way that he gets two different Burst finishers depending on which stance he's in. And I like his mechanics a lot, even if he's not one of the best characters. Shame I didn't manage to get his Burst.
>>
>>354762
and I was planning on waiting for ceodore's banner before going for the onion bt but looks like I'm going to get a dupe instead
>>
Anyone going for Arciela? My impression is that she's a great character if you're still new to the game and still have content to clear out, particularly Dimension's End Entropy. But if you're already clearing Lufenias then she's an easy skip, since she isn't even the best character to bring to her own event, let alone others. It's a shame too, considering she was one of the meta-defining units at the time of her original event, but Fast Cast isn't very useful anymore, and the rest of her kit is only as good as the devs allow it to be. Too many Lufenia bosses resist HP Silence and rely on auras instead of dispellable buffs for Arciela to get a foot in.
>>
File: 1448831925911.jpg (531 KB, 3176x2700)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>355204
it's good to know she's an easy skip, I'm stuck with having zero cb points, if i upgrade o.k. with still Krile at 0 boards as well (-8k) and any other future characters they are going to unlock. supper lame I have to juggle this now as a f2p.
>>
>>355204
Gonna skip her. She's cool and I liked her when she first came out, and I probably would have gone all in if we didn't have the foresight to know that she's just going to be mediocre. Especially with the gauntlet of Paladin Cecil, Keiss, Gabranth and Celes starting in about a week.
>>
>>355204
me, mainly because my tickets were capped and I pulled Krile and OK with about 40 tickets and I'm capped again so I need to spend some
>>
>>355287
I'm in the same boat but I'm gonna wait and throw those tickets at Ceodore.
>>
>trying for krile ld
>200 tickets still nothing
I can't commit too much on this banner, I still got OK and Pecil to pull.
>>
>>355204
I'd like her since I don't have Kefka, but I do have Beatrix, Reno, and Edward. I feel like Reno was underrated, in terms of how much use I'm getting out of him.

Got Gabranth's EX from the omni banner so I feel like I should pull for him, then there's Cecil and Celes. I'm strongly tempted to wait on Keiss until Layle's BTLD.
>>
>>355504
Yeah, I'm not sure what to do about Keiss. I'd really like to get him now to run Cloud/Keiss/Krile. But I am planning to go all in on Layle so it would make the most sense to hold off. But the problem is though right at the end of Layle's banners we get Sephiroth's rework, and then we get slammed with Cloud of Darkness, Tidus, Setzer and Vaan's rework. Honestly I probably won't be using Layle or Keiss for more than a month, at most, after Layle's banner. So I feel like if I want to actually use Keiss it would be better to pull for him now even if waiting would technically be the more optimal choice.
>>
File: celes gestahl.jpg (179 KB, 1274x945)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>355204
Sadly not me, since (excluding Pecil), I will be mostly aiming for Gabranth this month and Celes early april
>>
Is this a fun game ?
>>
>>355518
Yeah, I find the gameplay to be better than a lot of other mobages.
Also the game is very generous and gives enough currency to chase plenty of favorites so playing it is a non-stop joy while some other gacha games can be a non-stop pain,
>>
>>355518
it's a turn based rpg, so it's fun if you like them, it's mainly for the fans of the Final Fantasy games
>>
>>355518
It's basically a turn based game that doesn't really have a stamina system and the game gives tons of currency so it's really easy to save up for your favorites. Most of the story revolves fairly heavily around interactions between Final Fantasy games, though, so if you're not somewhat familiar with the franchise you might not enjoy the game too much.
>>
I got Arciela's EX on my free single, which I already had. And then I got her LD on the first fucking ticket.
I don't understand this game, sometimes I waste all my F2P resources just to get 1 single weapon, and then sometimes shit like this happens.
>>
>>355518
If you're into turn-based RPGs and don't care too much about competitiveness, this is one of the most generous gachas you'll find (real exceptions being alternate costumes locked behind a 40 bucks paywall). If you're attached to FF in any capacity it's even better since the fanservice is extremely high.
>>
>>356556
literally me but with onion kid's LD and BT
>>
I thought I made a big mistake bringing an Ulti friend to this but everything worked out in the end
>>
>>356556
I got the BURST in about 20 tickets and Arciela's LD in 100, yeah the luck is random I once spent all 999 tickets and a full pity it was painful
>>
I have 100000 character pt how do you all spend them so fast? are you just boarding every single character?
>>
>>356640
Prioritize absolutely those who have a LD board, they are the new meta currently so you have to strike that iron while it's hot.
>>
>>356640
Boarding characters I plan on using in the future like Faris and Golbez or on favourites like Cid
my only regret is probably Eiko
>>
File: Meme-Teams.jpg (1.88 MB, 1427x1249)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>356640
I've been wasteful with my points, since I like building themed teams to clear out low-level content like the non-boss nodes in story chapters, and I CB'd all of them. But normally I don't have budgeting issues. It's just that February threw three characters at us without any Enhancement Points in their events, so that plus the introduction of LD Boards set a lot of people back, me included. Fortunately, it's only a temporary problem. My wastefulness meant that I have almost every character getting an LD in the next few months boarded already. I'm walking away from Arciela's LC with 5,000 points in my pocket for Ceodore if I get him, even after pulling Arciela's LD and maxing her LD board.
>>
Anyone know if we're constantly getting enough T6 crystals to level up to 80 everyone available?
>>
>>356863
>magical girls
>albinos
>type0
>punching girls
>lolis
>bad boys?
>disciplinary committee
nice
>>
>>356963
yes we're getting more actually
>>
>>356963
Yeah, as long as you complete the COSMOS and CHAOS and clear out the token exchange, you actually get more than you need. It's a hell of a change from the 60 and 70 Awakenings, where it took two events to scrounge up enough crystals for one character and they liked releasing several characters witht he same crystal color back-to-back.

>>356975
The Golbez, Gabranth, and Kuja team is the evil big brother squad.
>>
Beat Arciela lufenia with Shantotto/Beatrix/Balthier. The Leading MAn is pretty damn good in this event
>>
Aight. I haven’t played this game in a while. Are any of the current banners worth rolling on or should I save for somebody in particular?
>>
>>357851
Paladin Cecil gets his LD and Burst next week, and he's one of those meta-defining, "You're fucking stupid if you don't pull for him" characters. As for current banners, Gau is probably the best- he's a counter-based character that counters whenever any of your units take a hit, and his LD counter heals and batteries your party as well as damaging the enemy. Hope is a good defensive support, and Arciela can cheese pretty much everything below the Lufenia difficulty. But I'll reiterate that Paladin Cecil should be your first priority.
>>
>>357869
Good to know. I’ll save up for Cecil then.
>>
>>355204
I spent 91 tickets and only got 2 5*. Then I got her LD in a 4/11 on the first multi. She's been core af for me since I first got her and it's good to see I'll keep using her.

I don't even do Cosmos, let along Chaos, so I'm just playing for the story and rolling for characters I like.
>>
>>358116
dude cosmos is retardly easy if you have max crystal lvl and having a LD , chaos is where the bullshit starts , but yeah its better if you play at your pace if you will not try to do the serious bs endgame
>>
>>355204
I budgeted a hundred tickets for her, and ended up getting her in around 70, and I'm glad I did end up getting her. It's completely understandable why people would say she's an easy skip considering what's on the horizon, but she is better than people say, and better than I was expecting. She ended up making Onion Knight's Lufenia a total cakewalk, something I'd been avoiding doing until Ceodore's banner. Now that Onion Knight's Burst isn't as attractive to me, Ceodore's budget went down significantly. I was gonna use gems on him, but now I'm just gonna do the free pull and 50 to 100 tickets. Getting Arciela may have ended up saving me a bunch of resources in the long run.
>>
Just went 523 tickets deep for Arciela and didn't get her LD. I'm gonna just gonna call it quits there. Shame, it looks like she has some really great Calls.
>>
Alisaie and Yda make me consider trying FF14. Also, are either of them getting an LD?
>>
>>359369
Eventually?
No 14 LDs other than Y'sh in JP yet but season 3 also does thematic story chapters like season 2 so at some point there'll probably be a big 14 month.
>>
File: disdain for eorzeans.png (162 KB, 367x460)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>359384
Here's hoping, XIV is the only major numbered chapter without a villain yet despite everyone thinking it would have been Zenos a long time ago to tie to his release in NT.
>>
>>359529
If it were to be anyone but Zenos it would be Emet
>>
wanna move to pc, whats the best emulator for Dissidia?
>>
>Inverse Griffith's BT banner is coming tomorrow
>>
>>360304
Sorry, his son's event is tomorrow. Cecil will be five days after that.
>>
is Ceodore any good? got the ex don't know if I should throw tickets for the LD
>>
>>361497
He's alright but Paladin Cecil is the next character out in a few days and he's going to be the strongest character in the game for several months. He'll be as close to a "must pull" as you'll ever see in this game. So make sure you have enough resources for him before you consider throwing anything at his dumb son.
>>
>>361497
if you have penelo LD or balthier LD don't bother with him go for P cecil
also I got his LD and EX on the free pull fml I'm gonna pay for that godlike pull :)
>>
>>361515
I pulled a dupe OK BT which means I'm going to end up having to pity Cecil's BT.
>>
>>361519
gratz
>>
>TFW only got a dupe OK BT
fug
>>
>>361497
He's pretty good, but he gets cucked hard by his dad. They actually make a fantastic team together since Ceodore can do a lot more damage than Cecil but Cecil's overhealing means you don't have to worry about Ceodore's skills getting downgraded. He's not worth breaking the bank over though, since Squall's rework shouldn't be too far from now and he single-handedly makes most other damage-dealers obsolete, and Pecil being as good as he is means a lot of bosses are gonna absorb Holy in the future just to lock him out, with Ceodore getting fucked over in the process. If you can get him on a budget, build him up. But don't go deep on him with Pecil, Keiss, Gabranth, and Celes just over the horizon.
>>
File: 1563731010861.png (580 KB, 399x676)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>Paladin Cecil, Keiss, Gabranth, Celes, and Aerith all back-to-back
>250,000 gems and a little over 800 tickets

Here we fucking go.
>>
>>361709
Good luck anon. I'm in the same boat but I also want Eald'narche, Aranea and Y'shtola. 8 banners, all in a row that I want stuff from. It's the fucking gauntlet I've been saving up for close to a year for.
>>
>>361711
I actually want Eald'narche and Aranea too, but depending on my luck I may have to hoard my Divine Ramuh haul like dragon's gold to save up for Terra's LD/BT.
>>
How Arciela's disable move doesn't work on co-op, while it works fine in solo cosmos in the centipede event? It's the same difficulty right?
>>
>>361792
It should work, I just checked and they're not immune to it or anything. Maybe someone else just used a bunch of debuffs and pushed Arciela's off? Her HP silence isn't framed so if someone puts up a bunch of framed debuffs, hers will fall off.
>>
>>361796
But I did her skill rotation properly. Still, those centipedes used their hp attack on us. While on solo, it was not an issue.
>>
>>361800
If someone else didn't knock her buffs off and the HP Silence was still up on them, then I have no idea.
>>
>>361801
I was with Jack and Sephiroth with Ulti and Ramza as their support. I don't know if they can remove my HP silence. That said, I will try it again if it was just all me, or there's something wrong in the co-op right now.
>>
>>361709
I'm mostly caring about Keiss and a bit about Gabranth, but i'm gonna skip the others since i want to conserve as much as i can for Y'Shtola's LD/BT next month.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (426 KB, 960x540)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
Imagine getting a 3rd BT dupe from the free daily draw instead of something you actually need... Ahaha...
>>
File: Why.jpg (69 KB, 297x434)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Is it just me or part 2 of A3C1 was kinda weak narrative-wise?
Out of nowhere the entire cast of IV regains all their memories all at the same time to justify Ceodore's presence, they don't aknowledge Cid or Tellah, and Cecil has this retarded moment where he thinks he can seal alone the darkness of CoD and Xande despite the previous chapters proving to him that being alone is a terrible idea.

Don't tell me the other chapter of Act 3 are on this writing level.
>>
>>362240
I thought it was alright. The chapter was just Cecil being Cecil. When your guilt complex is the main thing distinguishing you from other series protagonists in a crossover, you're gonna do some stupid shit to make yourself a martyr sometimes. And that missing memories stuff should have been resolved before the end of Act 2. It's overly convenient that everyone just gets their memories back for no reason, but I'm just glad they're not still stretching it out over a year later. The FFIX cast got their memories back during the very beginning of the COSMOS era, for fuck sake.
>>
>TFW this lufenia and the next few will have thunder absorb
God fucking dammnit
>>
>>362335
People were using Krile too much, please understand. Alternatively, the devs were pissed that people were still able to race down the orb in Arciela's Lufenia and wanted to neuter Lightning.
>>
got ceodores full kit in 3 multipulls
>>
>>362312
That's why i keep telling we need more FFT characters as soon as possible, because i have no idea how are they gonna resolve the whole missing memory bit in a decent way with just Ramza and Agrias.
>>
>>362428
Although really, if it is just the two of them then getting their memories back wouldn't change anything anyway. A post-FFT Delita could be interesting in the same way Vayne has been, knowing that he lost everything that mattered to him in his mad dash to fulfill his ambitions and having a chance to change it. But until that happens, Ramza and Agrias don't have much to add.
>>
Barely made it man, barely made it...
>>
>>362484
Nice. I was gonna wait and try it with Paladin Cecil.
>>
>>362484
Where's Kefka?
>>
>>362509
You don't even need a light imbue. I did it with Ramza, Wol, Balth, OK friend
>>
>>362519
Yeah, I'm just lazy. Paladin Cecil looks like he'll make it pretty easy so I figure I can wait for him.
>>
File: 345346.jpg (1.84 MB, 2400x1080)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
I'm such a trash player I feel bad sometimes. This team and I still barely made turn count (80/80 one more turn and I would have failed). But at least I never have to deal with those shitty Medusas again.
>>
>>362738
I have a bad habit of still trying to play conservatively from the chaos days so my clears are usually close to turn count too
>>
>>362738
Also used Arciela instead of Kefka, it's always fun to make a boss unable to act for a whole Lufenia stage.
>>
big LD damage
>>
You ARE ready, right guys?
>>
File: 1583939995110.png (103 KB, 237x269)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>363906
>he actually spent 40 bucks for P.ecil's costume

I feel so sorry for you.
>>
>>363915
I honestly didn't even remember doing it. Hell, I thought the costume came with his LD and it wasn't released yet. I must have been rage pulling whatever his EX+ came with.
>>
>>363906
I was only going to farm passives if I got his LD and/or BT.
>>
>>363906
I always try to farm artifacts whenever my Mog Pass is active. And that only happens when there's summons to farm.
>>
Vayne, but he's a merchant who sells metal.
Vayne Soldore.
>>
File: man of integrity.png (392 KB, 640x478)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>363921
>Somebody else has his costume with no memory of buying it
>>
>>364420
Replace "integrity" with "poor financial decisions" and I'll accept that.
>>
File: [DANCING MAD INTENSIFIES].png (3.02 MB, 1920x1080)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
Kefka is pretty dope
>>
>>363205
I've heard Tifa can do 500-650k every time you click her LD.
>>
Fuck meta. I'm going to save up for Team Sawashiro (Aranea, Quistis, Agrias).
>>
>>363906
alwas have been
>>
>new banner drops
>game becomes unplayable
Why the fuck won't these nips upgrade their fucking servers already? This happens every fucking banner.
>>
Ow.
>>
>>366583
Failing the BT in 40 multis isn't a particularly-uncommon result considering how low their appearance rate is, but not getting the LD either is some "RNGesus has forsaken you" shit.
>>
>>366583
Ouch. If you lived in Chicago your odds of getting shot while you walked down the street would be higher than seeing that happen.
>>
>>366583
Game knew how bad you wanted him.
>>
>>366583
breh why
>>
after over an hour of pulling and 200+ tickets I finally got it
>>
>>366583
Bruh
>>
>>366583
200k gems!? I had to pity his LD, but to think I would have to sink another 200k gems into him would make me sick. I'm happy with just the LD, I'm like 5 more challenges away from a free BT and I'm guessing, with my luck, I'll just be buying his BT from there. This banner was painful for me, like pretty much all of the banners (except for Lightning's).
>>
>>366749
>another 200k
>>
File: 10_Lightning_4k.jpg (184 KB, 1280x1204)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>366749
>>
Good old Kefka cucking the latest Lufenia boss with HP disable shenanigans
>>
>>366828
>Poor Little Dragon vol. 3
>>
Had to use all my 50k gems just for the LD, guess I'll switch banners since I'm missing Kam'lanaut too.
Is the BT worth it? I've been hoarding BT tokens for a while, I was thinking using them for Lightning BT, but with that renewed start dash banner coming maybe I should wait.
Will Cecil BT still be available when the next summon board starts?
>>
>>367133
I do really like Pecil's Burst for its effects, but Lightning or Squall are the better options. Cecil is mostly a support unit, so you won't be doing a ton of damage within his Burst period, and his LD lasts long enough that you don't really NEED another use of it. Lightning really appreciates having that extra LD use, and Squall will just be a powerhouse shitting out tons of damage after his rework. It's up to you which you prefer.

And yes, Gabranth's banner with Cecil's BT should still be up for a week or so when Divine Ramuh hits. Emperor's BT will also be available by that point, but if I'm being honest I'm just pulling for Celes and ignoring him. I don't even have his LD.
>>
playable Ultros when?!
>>
>>367233
after OO retarded devs stops putting more type-o trash on the game
>>
>>367233
I wouldn't hold my breath for anyone who isn't bipedal.
>>
File: KNEEL.png (3 MB, 1920x1080)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
Can't wait to nab Emperor's BT!
>>
File: 1615829679242.png (3.74 MB, 1416x2376)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB PNG
>>366583
It was so bad that someone made it the OP of the /ffg/ thread.
>>
I've been putting off the Arciela's LC Lufenia. How hard is it?
>>
>>367964
I found it to be a lot harder than Onion Knight's. You really need to learn the enemy attack patterns inside and out to know when it's safe to HP Silence them and when you can get away with leaving their buffs up and when you should dispel to stretch the orb out as much as you can. And the only way to do it is to take some practice runs. If you have Balthier, he really comes in handy here. I don't know how much Pecil or Ceodore would help.
>>
April is Aranea, May is Mog, June is Kadaj, July is Iroha, August is Queen, September is Cid Raines, and October is Shelke. So that's eight months worth of thinking and planning you can do.
>>
>>367964
It's dumb. The enemies can chose not to buff and deny you orb fulfillment conditions. Most of your resets will be due to that if you are doing it legitimately instead of running a full launch/delay team to outrun the orb.

Take it easy with HP disables if you bring it to the fight since it makes enemies buff even less. Use only to avoid the dispel attack from the starving stance. Characters that remove one buff at a time instead of all are the best or this.
>>
If I want Pencils BT is it a good idea to go gems on Keiss if I only have 136k? I don't really want anyone pity bad until Tifa.
>>
>>368598
depends you have Pcecil LD ?
>>
>>368672
Duh, don't have any of Keiss's shit either.
>>
>>368686
You should focus on getting Pencil LD first.
>>
>2 Multis
>170 Tickets
Only one LD and a maxed Waxing Crescent

Bros.....guess I really do have to do story now.....
>>
>>369604
??? I said I have his LD
>>
if you like keiss that much go for it , but keep in mind those shitty devs will make bosses immune to launch thanks to keiss being that broken
>>
>>369998
Seems to happen anytime a strong character is released. Dev's spend the next month making everything immune to that character. Good reason to skip strong characters I guess.
>>
>>370002
You should skip everyone and only log in to collect bonuses.
>>
How have you fared in Entropy? Are you optimistic about completing Entropy Transcendence?
>>
>>370586
I was mostly able to keep up on Entropy and expect I'll be able to handle Transcendence. Only thing I'm a little annoyed at is that I'll need to two lock two of my BTs, Paladin Cecil and Cloud into the first DE.
>>
I just got my 50th burst token. Should I buy Lightning's burst or should I wait for Y'shtola's? I already have Squall's.
>>
>>370684
The Start Dash banner will be refreshed soon, and it'll have Cloud, Lightning, and Squall's Bursts all available. So if you're missing anything from it, you may want to wait to take a crack at that banner before spending your G Tokens. But Lightning's Burst is probably the most valuable one you can get at the moment. Y'shtola isn't going to be that great until her Burst+ comes out in eight months or so, but if she's a favorite I'm not going to try to dissuade you from investing in her considering I'm this >>367576 dumbass.
>>
>>370684
You've got 3 months before your tokens start to vanish from your inbox. Lightning will be more useful for the immediate future since Y'shtola was pretty mediocre on release. She gets a huge boost with her BT+ and a solid rework to her LD, so she'll be a long term investment, with the emphasis on long - it'll probably be October before GL gets her BT+ (so about 7 months from now).

For Lightning, we're probably getting at least one free draw on the new Start Dash banner, so it's possible you could end up pulling Lightning's BT (normally you have a 3% chance to get a BT on the 11th draw, but on the Start Dash banner the chance of getting a BT on the 11th draw is increased to 9%). At least I would wait until then and see what happens before you pop your BT tokens. You'd feel silly if you spent 50 to get Lightning's BT, then get it on a free draw, sell the dupe for 5 and end up basically having wasted 45 BT tokens.
>>
>>370586
I did Entropy mostly by procrastinating and waiting for solo units and summon boards to make older units more viable but that's not an option in Transcendence. Either you do it on launch or you sit on it forever since it doesn't get easier with time.
That being said I'll try to keep up with it, but it'll probably fuck all my resources.
>>
Apart from Pecil losing all his buffs at some point in the fight, this lufenia wasn't too bad...
>>
>>370586
I'm still having trouble going through DE phatos
>>
>>370769
Not that guy, but I'm also waiting on the start dash before deciding on who to use my tokens. I'm missing Cloud and Lightning, but I really want P Cecil. The thing is, until his BT goes away, I'll be drawing on the banners, so it would be really stupid to use tokens on him and then pull the BT on some banner.
>>
I can't beat the fucking snake heads and I have OK built fuck
>>
deleted the new Luffy, was pretty easy
>>
>>371745
Try using HP silence if you can’t tank the hits
>>
>>371754
when I use arciela or kefka I don't have enough damage to make turn count
>>
>>371764
Are you keeping Onion Knight's party enchant up? I cleared it pretty easily using him and Arciela, despite Gau being pretty much dead weight since I wasn't getting any counter-attacks off. >>358273
>>
File: Butt.jpg (125 KB, 931x1315)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Garnet LD in JP!

https://twitter.com/DFF_OperaOmnia/status/1372729540301053955
>>
>>371940
Looking really nice. Shame it doesn't last all that long, but if you pair her with characters with high turn rates it may work out really well.
>>
>>371786
it doesn't last that long and I don't have Gau or enough damage to get the turn count
>>
>>371973
If you use if after Sword and Sorcery, you should get more out of it that you'd expect. And if you have Ceodore or Pecil you'll be getting better damage buffs than you would with Gau. But if worse comes to worst, the rewards from Onion's Lufenia are all permanent, so you can come back with Celes' LD if you really want to dumpster it.
>>
>>371985
you miss out on one token for the badges
>>
So how is gabranths LD? I'm wondering who to pull for next since i got pecil pretty quick
>>
>>371956
Pairs perfect with zidane then
>>
>>372498
I haven't watched videos of him in JP or anything, so my impressions are just a first glance, reading Dissidiadb sort of thing. But his kit as a whole doesn't seem all that amazing. But people have been hyping him up because between his Skill 2 and LD, he has two ways on inflicting instant/rebreak on demand, which makes him valuable for some tricky Lufenias, particularly Dimension's End Transcendence. I could be wrong, but it definitely seems like veterans will get a lot more out of him than relative newcomers who are still catching up. He seems to get rerun a lot too, which will help if you're on the fence.
>>
>>372761
I might pull for him, ive been playing this game for a long time but don't really keep up with JP other than the big stuff, I wanted to stream it but i need a capture card.
>>
>>370586
I’m looking forward to trying for some suboptimal clears
>>
finally, I'm so slow with lufenias, now to catch-up with those other 2 lufenias I'm missing
>>
>we're getting auto+ early
fucking finally, I can farm shit without needing to look at the fucking game.
>>
>decided to drop some more tickets and got Keiss' LD
Cool. Now I can try tackle Transcendence. I wasn't having much luck with just Cloud as my launcher.
>>
File: 1616447076528.png (2.71 MB, 1424x794)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
>>376410
The best part is that we get it right before Divine Ramuh. I really wasn't looking forward to the grind on this one since I don't have Emperor's LD (and don't really want it) and none of the other featured characters are dedicated damage dealers. Divine Diabolos was a slog even with Ramza, Machina, and Yda on hand, so I hated the thought of doing it with Celes, an EX-only Emperor, and Yuffie. But with Auto+ I can just let it take care of itself.
>>
File: 1559671718041.png (4 KB, 386x308)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>376410
I have been using an autoclicker to farm redudant shit
>>
>>373346
so much for suboptimal clears
I didn’t want to use P.Cecil but the turtles left me no choice
>>
>>376468
Yeah, my clears aren't creative at all, but my attitude is, "Fuck you, I pulled for these characters and I'm gonna use the best ones for the job." Not to say that people aren't obnoxious who brag about how easy certain missions are when they just used a full synergy team recommended by Tonberry Troupe, but people who do the opposite and say you haven't REALLY cleared it if you didn't use Steiner and Thancred are just as annoying.
>>
>>376468
>Kuja clear
Damn I'm impressed.
>>
>>376470
nothing wrong with that, that's just how I prefer to play the game
>>
File: 1578513541875.gif (123 KB, 70x109)
123 KB
123 KB GIF
What's the best version of Bluestacks to get for the game? My phone is shitting out
>>
File: bigvayne.png (670 KB, 800x606)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>Auto +
>10 tickets pulls
>faster coop to prevent afking
>Squall's rework
>Squall, Cloud and Lightning's LD boards
>avalanche of free shit
>Y'Shtola's rework with LD/BT in mid April

My body is so ready.
>>
I'm a bit worried that the 20-second timer paired with Auto+ priorities will actually ENCOURAGE more assholes to go AFK in co-op, but we'll see. At the very least, I won't have to deal with those cunts that wait 59 seconds and then Burst.
>>
File: 1554632519573.jpg (10 KB, 221x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>376468
>>376470
I can't beat the middle one, it requires way too many big brain moves. My team is Cloud, Keiss, and P.Cecil. I'm just too dumb. I even tried following a youtube vid of someone who completed it and still get fucked because the turn order has to be perfect and it's random as shit.
>>
>>376842
Yeah, the beaner wheels are too goddamn fast. I had to reset a few times because no matter what I did, Cloud just would NOT get a turn that wasn't right in front of the enemy, preventing him from doing anything decent with his launches outside of the Bust and Summon phases.
>>
>>376842
This keeps happening to me. I got frustrated and gave up. Maybe I'll try again in a few days. Hopefully I can clear it before I get stuck farming Ramuh.
>>
>>376842
Just wait for Cloud’s LD board and try again bro
>>
>>376828
you forgot teh divine ramuh summon board with even more free shit
>>
>>376838
are they going to add AUTO to coop? I don’t think you can use it now
>>
>>376468
>Kuja
Nice. I ended up using Firion/Pecil/Gabranth for the left one.
>>
>>377032
If the "shot clock" times out, the game will automatically make the player use whatever skill Auto+ would have picked, so EX->LD->S2->S1. I'm worried that people are just gonna idle in co-op and let the twenty second timer play for them while everyone else spams Beatrix stickers and switches to airplane mode.
>>
>>377325
that's a good idea I'm going to start doing that
>>
I just wanted Gabranth's ld...
>>
>>377456
nice ticket pull, lucky
>>
I hear there's a bug but the discord faggots went back and deleted every single mention, any idea what it is about?
>>
>>378189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qe8nH1lLT8
Maybe something to do with this?
>>
>>378212
it has to be that one
>>
>>378212
T-there's no way that they'll be getting Tidus LD to us early again, like they did with his 35 and EX, right?
>>
Apparently Arciela's auras are significantly higher than they should be and it's never been "fixed", even in JP.
>>
>>378546
Hope too.
>>
>>378546
those devs must be loving hayamin that much xD
>>
>>378628
She's one of my favorite of the new gen VAs so I'm not seeing a problem with it.
>>
>>378687
same my dude
>>
What am I supposed to do with all of these dupes of Cloud/Lightning/Squall's armor? Just sell it for gold?
>>
>>378892
either gold or exp fodder
>>
Any advice for someone considering getting into this?
>>
That start-dash banner is blessed. Only a few multis and I already got Cloud and Lightning BT.
>>
>>379061
reroll for a burst on the start banner (squall > cloud > lightning ) and then pity the LD for the BT you got also don't worry you will get lots of rolls
>>
>>379101
free pull gave me the one LD I was missing, it’s pretty based
>>
>>379101
I got 4 cloud dupes and one lightning BT, I eventually pitied squall
>>
nice update, that intern dev did a great job with the copypasting
>>
>>379570
big cecil
>>
>>379584
For Rosa.
>>
>>379570
Thiccecil
>>
>>379570
look at that high definition
>>
Nothing quite paid off like Arciela. People were lukewarm on her LD but she is so good right off the bat I have no problem finding places to use her. She's also good on the left crucible.
>>
Luckily looking up JP videos paid off and I found out I could park Rude here so I can save Krile for DEt 2. Boy does Keiss do work here with his 100% gravity on BRV attacks during launch.
>>
>>380495
>>380489
Good luck on the final mission. Hopefully Cloud's LD boards make it more manageable than when I did it.
>>
>>379061
Try to get Squall. He'll makes your life easier.
>>
File: [Worried laughter].png (740 KB, 599x773)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>only started playing like an hour or two ago
>get given a load of shit for completing co-op missions despite not having even completed the tutorial
is this normal, or did something fuck up?
>>
>>380820
Completely normal, the amount of resources available to new players is crazy high, especially now that we have moved on to harder difficulty in the Lufenia era. With just minor grinding you can be caught up with a day 1 players and start participating in Lufenia if you were really motivated. Personally, I wouldn't worry about Lufenia, and instead play though the campaign on the harder difficulty, hoard resources, and then keep rolling on the starter banner for either Cloud, Lightning, or Squal's LD/Burst. Just one of those sets will guarantee you clear most past/future chaos difficulty content with little worry, which will allow you to farm even more resources. I would focus on the events for the gems/tickets and any crystals you need for upgrades, and then leave, since it's a boring slog. Once campaign content is done, move on to Lost Chapters, then the dimensions end stuff for even more resources.
>>
>>380820
You joined right at the tail end of a raid mission, which gives out rewards to everyone when players clear the co-op enough times to reach certain milestones. There's usually one of those every month or two. Opera Omnia is one of the most generous gacha I'm aware of in terms of all the free shit it gives you, but it's balanced out by having a really fast power creep, so if you want to keep up with endgame content you've gotta pull and build characters constantly. But as a new player, just enjoy all the free shit and try to pull your favorites. There are three banners active at the moment that, put together feature EX weapons and below for every character in the game, split up. You get a free multidraw one one of your choosing every day, so don't forget to at least log in.
>>
File: 1616855476406.png (2.07 MB, 2048x734)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
Stupid question: If I max a characters burst, is it safe to then sell their maxed out EX?
>>
>>380892
Yes.
>>
Is there any reason to hang onto a burst weapon if I have a copy of it, or am I safe to just sell it?
>>
>>380927
You can sell it, but be aware that 50 is the cap, and any you get after that goes into your gift box with a 90-day expiration date. So it's best to hold on to your spare Bursts until the one you want is available.
>>
>>380940
Pretty much this.

Just keep the tokens from dupes, freebie mog pass and transcendence rewards right where they are until you need them.
>>
File: 1555984766883.png (194 KB, 600x450)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
Will Onion Knights Burst rerun sometime in the future? I didn't get it.
>>
>>381317
when it gets his BT+ on jpn TBD
>>
>>381317
He hasn't been rerun in JP yet, but with Burst+ getting added, he'll come back around eventually.
>>
>>381317
OK has one tight BT animation.Two in fact.
Missed it too but I pulled in two extra banners I wasn't planning to just to fish for it. Still one of my favorite units to grab as a friend.
>>
File: celes-chere.jpg (53 KB, 700x875)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Are (You) ready?
>>
>>382967
Onegai
>>
>get this on the free pull
>have to pitty Celes anyway
>>
File: 1574628290696.jpg (29 KB, 634x370)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>383085
>meanwhile me I have to pity every BT I want but I can get LD's easily with tickets
>>
>>383085
I got Celes' LD on the free pull but ended up pitying the BT. So grats on spending 50k fewer gems than I did.
>>
>Got Emperor's LD on the free pull

That was the ideal situation since I wasn't gonna pull for him and was worried what would happen if I got his BT pulling for Celes and Aerith, but I never thought it could actually happen. Got Celes in about 120 tickets, too.
>>
>>383099
I'm in the same boat. I haven't pulled a BT since Ramza. Not broken up about it since LDs are much more valuable, and I've still been able to save up enough gems and BT tokens for the ones I REALLY want.
>>
File: 1594065288289.jpg (41 KB, 478x473)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I'm the fucking retard that thought OK, Snow, and Sazh were going to be synergy for Ramuh based on a slide from 2 live streams ago, and spent a bunch of resources building Snow and Sazh up.

At least I had Emperor, Celes, and Aerith mostly built already.
>>
File: delete Cloud.jpg (92 KB, 1200x675)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Jesus, Ramuh doesn't fuck around if you don't bring the boosted characters. At least i could cheese against Diablos thanks to WoL and Y'Shtola, but this feels tight af.
>>
Good thing the traps finished him off old man thunder there...
>>
>>383583
*finished off old man thunder
>>
File: 27251.jpg (318 KB, 1845x719)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
Dumb question, but if I wanted to cancel my Crucible 2 team to swap Krile out for someone else (I want to use Krile on DE: Transcendence 2) would it also cancel my last tier team (Cloud/Keiss/P.Cecil), even if I kept Cloud and Keiss in the final Crucible 2 team?
>>
>>384118
Go to start a round on the right path and you should get a prompt if it’ll fuck up your center clear
>>
>>384131
Okay, swapped Krile out for Penelo, worked great. Thanks anon!
>>
>>344513
I’ve got ocd, and must use themed teams. Am I fucked bros?
>>
>>384838
yes
>>
File: G6b5tTZ.jpg (28 KB, 254x213)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>384118
oh shit, i didn't know you lock characters out for new DE:T events. i got both my cloud bt character and p.cecil invested already. fug. there is no way i am going to try and rebeat that shit again though.
>>
>>385432
They're honestly fine there. The annoying thing about Transcendence is that each tier is annoyingly overtuned in favor of characters that released around the same time, even more so than Entropy was. From what I hear, Terra, Golbez, and Faris are the ones you want for Transcendence 2.
>>
>>384838
For a long time i wanted to stick with a team made with Y'Shtola, Cait Sith and Gilgamesh. Very soon i realized i had no chance to progress if i stuck to that.
>>
April's Fools blessed me with an Aerith LD on the free multi. I kind of wish the game had more challenges that required using every single character, I've been using books and building characters that I'll honestly probably never use just because I got the resources.
We could even have some unlockables that aren't gameplay related, like a museum for art, music and such.
>>
>>386034
I mean there's always Dimension's End. You'll want like 60 characters built for the first one and Transcendence uses 6 characters for each stage. I think they're up to 5 stages now, so that's 30 characters.
>>
>>386034
It's really disappointing that Aerith didn't get an event. I built her and then I was like...now what?

>>386067
>He doesn't have the purple plate yet
btw with the powercreep you can do a lot of DE stages with 1 or 2 characters so you don't need 60 at all.
>>
How many lufenia tokens should I be stockpiling for high guard armor +s
or do I even need those for them
>>
>>386343
Yeah you need 20 tokens for one ingot and you need 3 ingots to MLB a high armor.
Try to save where you can. Support and Encouragement (until the buff) are easy skips. Attack is only good if the character can reach the cap, and the debuff is usually always good. Tactics is fine, you can pick it if you use the character a lot but otherwise you can skip.
>>
>>386351
By tactics I meant Unity.
>>
>>386351
Cool, thanks
>>
>>386351
Dang, does that armor do a lot? That's a ton of ha tokens to max level a new armor.
>>
>>382967
that looks like a tranny
>>
>Double pity on both Emperor and Celes
Guess I'll save Aeris for the Tidus banner. At least I have another Burst user.
>>
>>386493
I just googled it breh, not mine
>>
File: mfw BRV break.png (644 KB, 573x460)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
lol I just got warned for making this thread, because "Generals go on /vg/." As if this thread is any different from the other threads focused on a single game on this board. And apparently the mods only had a problem with it a month and a half after it was made.
>>
>>387123
The rules in this board don't make any sense don't worry about it. Every single thread here is a general except you're not allowed to have info in the OP I guess.
>>
wew, this was about as awful as I thought it would be, and I went in as prepared as it's possible.
Can only imagine what's like to go underprepared. I prioritized launch calls on my non-launch team members to be as safe as possible for the laughing thresholds so I was strapped for heals to cover the large recast damage since Cecil and Gabranth ran out of skills fast.
Now I'm wondering if I should have brought Arciela call somewhere. Her LD is actually a trap in wave 1 since you still need to break to dispel their BRV immunity but the regular call could probably reduce some of that recast damage in wave 2.
>>
>>387747
Grats anon. It's definitely the hardest thing in the game right now.
>>
File: 1585899437786.png (237 KB, 836x269)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
I've got a shit ton of ingots. Are any of these worth purpleing right now?
>>
>>387123
>>387150
just make the next one with all the info on the first post then
>>
>>387966
If you have LDs for anyone, particularly Edward, then they're generally worth a purple.

Relm, and to lesser extents Alisaie (If you have Sazh or Hope), or Auron are strong EX+ characters that can/could keep up in LD content. Leon has a unique gimmick used in meme clears.

Rem and Alphinaud are good challenge quest/DE supports who don't necessarily need 3/3.

Everyone else is skip unless you need DE/Abyss fodder or want to honor a favorite. Those ingots can disappear fast and there are many good characters on the horizon.
>>
>>388006
but the amount of characters they make will go low dude
>>
>>387966
If you got to the point where ingots are not a problem and you don't need anyone specifically might as well just keep ingoting synergy characters to do CQs.
But to use right now I dunno. Edward is good and Ciaran/Eight are decent-ish if you have their LD. Maria, Alphinauld and Relm are good for EX-only characters.
>>
>>387966
First question - have you cleared DE yet? If you haven't then there are characters like Relm, Leon, Alphinaud, Cyan and Shadow will be really useful.

2 - do you have LDs for any of the LD characters (Jack/Edward)? If so, then absolutely.

3 - if you already cleared DE and you don't have LD's for Jack or Edward, then the only reason to MLB someone is because you'd like to get their sphere. If so, Alphinaud, Ciaran, Prishe, Papalymo, Irvine, and Noel all have amazing spheres (especially Prishe and Noel).
>>
not the same anon but I only have jack's LD no EX xD
>>
>>388084
You can always save up EX tokens and eventually buy his EX. You can also wait until August when he comes back with Leon's LD and pick up his EX then.
>>
>>387966
My strategy has just been to purple characters as they show up on banners. We only get one new character a month now, as opposed to the CHAOS era when we'd get two new EX+es every three to five fucking days, so even if I never end up using those characters, I'd rather spend the ingots rather than let them sit.
>>
Why is there no thread for FFRK here? Is it a ded game?
>>
File: 1615869610594.png (906 KB, 1535x827)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>388006
>>388014
>>388069
Thanks. I picked Rydia, Relm, Shadow, Prishe, and Noel. I still have 6 ingots left that I'll just hold on to for now. I probably would have picked Edward and Leon, but I don't have their kits and not enough tokens to buy them.
>>388264
Why don't you make one instead of coming here to complain about it?
>>
>>388416
That is complain? Wow
>>
>2 LD aerith weapon
>Still no EX weapon

How the fuck
>>
>>389573
I wonder if anyone has ever had to pity the EX, LD and BT weapon. I wonder what the odds of that happening would be.
>>
File: 1603876248809.png (335 KB, 500x500)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
Ok, i must be doing something wrong with Ramuh here: i have both Celes, Aerith and Emprah with EX+, LDs and mastered boards, i set up the traps and cast Runic but the fucker still one-shots me in his first move. There was only one time where it didn't happened, and i have no idea on what i did differently. What am i missing?
>>
>>389721
Shit game. Just replace Celes with Ramza or Keiss and don't let him have a single turn.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (480 KB, 1920x1080)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>Free multi gets me an Emperor BT dupe
>Start using tickets, pic related was my first multi
Gacha pulls never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>389734
Pretty lucky! I gave up on getting LD after 180 tickets.
>>
>>389721
It’s the buffs he gives himself on the recast that kill you, make sure you either have Aerith’s debuff on him that prevents him from buffing himself or put up at least 5 framed debuffs so he isn’t able to fully buff
>>
What party members work well with Emperor?
>>
>>390707
Either Celes or Paladin Cecil for imperil/enchant (theoretically Pecil would be better, but almost every Lufenia this month absorbs Holy), with Cloud or Lightning to delay the enemy and deal damage. The same principles apply to other characters in the imperil/enchant and delay/damage roles, but those are the best specific examples at the moment.
>>
>>390714
Celes is better than Krile for imperil/enchant for Emp? Is her lock just that relevant, or am I missing something else?
>>
>>390732
Well tanks are always useful when you can't delay. Don't use Celes with lightning since with Celes you want the bosses to take turns so she does her end turn damage.
Krile is good with Lightning since the enchant boosts the damage further.
I just feel like I couldn't use lightning a lot lately.
>>
>>385262
Thanks just quit.
>>
Hoping I get some luck on the free pull because I can't justify spending tickets on Ara.
If I get it I'll use her on Transcendence 2 left node but I can't really think of anywhere else.
>>
>>391864
Being useful in a DET means she's worth pulling for don't you think?
>>
>>391875
Kind of, really depends. If you are using them on Reckoning then definitely, if it's just for a Crucible then depends on how hard/restrictive that stage is. In Aranea's case while she's good and works for the orb on the left crucible of 2 she's not invaluable (Garland is able to fucking solo it and it's the only solo I ever saw on Transcendence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN-RiJtAj5s) and she wouldn't be the best pick on the Reckoning stage since she burns out fast now that her HP+ isn't the best move in the game and the Reckoning stage itself is a 3 wave, 100+ turns endurance run.

I noticed this since I'm compiling a bunch of youtube clears to help choose my parties beforehand. When I'm done I'm gonna post here.
>>
>>391864
Yeah. I've got some extra tickets after Ramuh so I'll drop 100-200 or so. I enjoyed the crap out her during the Chaos era and her rebreak mechanic looks fun, but I can't really bring myself to spend more than that when there are so many other characters coming out soon that I want a little more.
>>
Should i return to this game now? Is co-op still shit?
>>
>>393269
It's a coin toss. Either you get people who know what to do or the jackass that spams his BT first turn.
>>
File: 1554613307122.jpg (145 KB, 680x551)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>want El nacho LD
>waste 300 tickets, still don't get it
>down to 100 tickets
>use them all for Arena LD
>don't get it
>fuck it, waste 20k gems
>get Arena's LD
>have depleted most of my resources, down to 20k gems
>have cleared all content in the game
Damn, never been so broke before, any day one players got advice on how do you make do when you can't pull for anything for a few months? Should I just horde resources and forget the challenges, or is it best to just yolo with whatever event tickets gems I get and hope for the best?
>>
>>393351
Just get lucky for a few banners it usually works.
>>
>>393351
Remember that you can't always get what you wanted, nor you can get everything. Not that it matters if you are willing to spend a cent
>>
>>393351
best to save and prioritize your pulls
pulling on everything with little resources and hoping for the best sounds like a bad idea, you’re more than likely just going to end up with nothing
start converting your cactaur medals into tickets if you’re really hard up, I’m flush with ingots and books so that’s what I’ve been doing
>>
>Tfw didn't really care for emp but i pulled his LD on the free pull and his burst on each of the following banners
This guy wont stop spooking me
>>
I'm downloading this again. I'll keep it for real this time and collect Monks.
>>
>>394237
I pulled his burst on a single ticket draw on the Emperor/Aranea banner. You can imagine my rage when this happened when I really wanted wanted Aranea's LD. Not the burst and not 10 (yes 10 and counting) of fucking Prompto's Ex's. Haven't been able to catch a break since Onion Knights LD/Burst Banners.
>>
>>393404
I've had quite a few lucky accidents with tickets and I've never had to pity an LD, but every time we get free rolls they're fucking atrocious.
>>
Man I can't see people being happy on the horrible era of double LD on banners
>>
>>394237
He wants you to KNEEL!
>>
>>394749
Why? The rate for getting the LD you want is the same as usual
>>
I fucking hate Prompto and his fucking Ex gun.
>>
File: shrugging y'shtola.png (520 KB, 800x678)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
It took a while, but i managed to get all the old man thunder boards cleaned in time (i'm confident i have stored enough gems and tickets to get easily Y'shtola's LD and BT when they show up). Does anyone that has seen the JAP schedule know who are gonna be the boosted characters for the next summon illusion board? I might as well get them prepped now.
>>
>>395860
Check this out https://ffootip.com/forecast
>>
File: DFFOO-timeline.jpg (2.62 MB, 4150x1625)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>395860
This one's a bit outdated by now, but Golbez and Hope are the main attractions, with Shadow, Laguna, Vivi, and Thancred on there too. It's looking to be a much easier grind, especially for GL since we have Vivi's LD (which I'm not sure if they'll rerun). Even with Auto+, farming Ramuhwith a dude with the longest animations in the game, a tank, and a bunch of outdated supports was a real chore.
>>
>>396024
Diabolos was way worse I didn't even finish it.
Ramuh was done in 2 days with some macro to auto repeat.
>>
>>396024
Emperor's LD animation may be long but the damage makes up for the time used
>>
>>396024
I got Golbez and Hope ready for the most part, so i'll only be needing their LDs (couldn't get Hope's when it arrived. Guess i'll have Vivi as third wheel.
Thanks.
>>
Serah is reworked and dropping in an hour by the way.

Still needs to be seen how much less of a meme she is with the rework but apparently she gets HP dmg up at 6+ total debuffs on enemy party and HP dmg up is always good.
>>
Got Y'shtola BT on the free draw and decided to drop 150 tickets on Serah in light of her rework. Got her LD in 140 tickets, so tonight was a pretty good night.
>>
>>401022
You don't need a dozen supports with hp damage up. Her skills are still too underwhelming.
Paladin Cecil is the best if holy is unresisted since he can act as a healer and enchants/imperils
Balthier is the second best with his niche as a party cleanser and enemy buff dispeller, but you'll still need a tank or a healer in most cases.
Serah is just kinda here, poison is fine I guess? Who cares.
>>
>>401231
I'd say Serah is generally better than Balthier since cleansing isn't typically necessary and Serah brings really solid debuffs and party battery.
>>
>>401250
Yeah, on an even playing field, Serah is just a better Balthier now. But Balthier still has the benefit of having his auras as an overhead that the enemy can't do anything to get rid of, whereas Serah's aura comes from her LD, which she can only use three times. You really gotta be careful not to bring her against enemies that dispel buffs, because she's back to being worthless if hers fall off.
>>
so JP is down to 5 character awakenings to finish the lvl 80 ones, 36 LD's missing and about 4 months of BURST's although they can still do like a year of BURST+
so... is it time to speculate whats next, I'm going to say EX++, lvl90 EX calls and even maybe some big non-protagonist characters might get a burst
>>
EX++ is definitely coming, they've even said as much. But I'm not sure how they'll handle it. If it's tied to character boards or realization materials, then most people will just be hoarding their gems and not pulling on anything since EXes are so common and get rerun so frequently. Hell, I actually have every EX in the game, so I could become a gem millionaire by the time it's over. But if it's a new weapon type, then we'll have to wait a while for more LDs to come out. There's always some overlap with a few characters getting last season's fashion late, but there's still too many LDs missing for that.
>>
They're going to have to go for a new weapon tier or maybe a new armor tier that's tied to the gacha. If people aren't pulling for stuff then people aren't spending money (outside of the monthly pass/costumes).
>>
File: Kefkunamused.jpg (84 KB, 392x423)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>401607
How about increasing again the new characters ratio to compensate? I had been told the slowdown was to make sure with these new mechanics the low-tier characters could catch up to the big boys, and we're pretty much close to it, or at the very least the gap has shortened considerably.
On the other hand, we only got a handful of new characters, a couple of wich i argue really unnecessary while both fan favourites and chapters that desperately need new people for a long time (Tactics on top of all) have to suffer in silence. XIV doesn't even have a villain yet to boot, nor Type-0 despite the Class 0 being nearly all there.
I can still wait, but realistically the game won't last forever, i'm kinda missing the old rhythm of updates.
>>
>>403082
they probably have to give us Delita and XIV villain at least in a few months so they can give them their bursts right
but I don't think they are changing at all the phase of character releases
I just want less coop grind
>>
For the upcoming Boss Rush who would be better to have, Wakka or Trey? I lucked into Serah's LD and was planning to pass on Y'shtola until her BT+. But I'd like to get either Wakka or Trey so I'll be able to use Sherlotta, Serah and then either Wakka or Trey as the synergy characters for the 3 teams.
>>
>>403250
I'd say Trey, if only because I don't really appreciate the random aspect of Wakka's mechanics. Trey and Wakkka share a strange competition from now on since not only do they fight for the same spot on BR3 but also on DEt 4 right crucible with it's tight ranged damage orb.

Trey on the other side is an underrated character that is always screwed by bad release timing. His mechanic that allows any attack from your team to be an instabreak should make him better for gravity content than gravity characters but every time there's a big enemy BRV gain fight like Agrias officiants, Ultimecia mermaids, Ciaran bears or those fucking turtles he is either not available or outdated.
>>
>>403250
Trey works very well for the first wave, and Wakka works really well for the last wave. Trey is a much better character than Wakka overall, but if all you care about is having a balanced party for the boss rush, then consider the alternatives available for each of the waves and make your decision that way.

Serah, Gladio, Emperor, Firion, Sherlotta, and Keiss all work well for the first wave. You've got a lot of options available even if you don't have Trey.

The last wave is a bit trickier, since You have to inflict at least two debuffs on the enemy in one action to increase the orb, but if you inflict four or more on them, then they immediately cleanse them and activate some nasty auras. Celes is your best alternative here, and in fact a better choice overall if you don't mind missing the synergy bonus.
>>
>>403295
If you do have Celes and also Squall you can try this meme run for the last wave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9Pg9dXcG0

Setzer even without LD and hitting for 1 during enemy auras still counters the snake mechanics so cleanly it works.
>>
>>403314
That looks pretty fun, thanks!
>>
I am an absolute shitter. I'm only a few months in and wanted to try my first lufenia and i'm absolutely convinced its my fault that I'm losing.
>>
>>404241
Which one is that one?
>>
>>404331
The current aranea one. Didn't help that i didn't check the emperor support thoroughly because he was pure garbo
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (476 KB, 2307x1080)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
Thank you free multi.
>>
>>404429
Nice. I got the LD on the free pull too, but I still haven't pulled a Burst since Ramza.
>>
>>404472
Try using gems it helps
>>
>>404493
I'm the asshole who spent 200,000 gems getting Paladin Cecil's BT and LD. I know how badly gem pulls can go, so I try not to use them at all unless I have the stock and the will to go the whole way.
>>
>That feel when no free Y'sh BT
Oh well.

Not a big loss though since from what I'm seeing I can use Bartz BT+ in almost every situation I would use cat BT+.
>>
Anyone else dissapointed with some current challenge events if you have all characters built up? I just beat Y'shtola CQ with Auto+ and theres barely any challenge anymore.
>>
>>404566
As ore and more characters are getting LDs, the challenge of them gets lower and lower. No CHAOS mission is going to be difficult with three characters with synergy, LDs, and full boards.
>>
>>404566
The only hard part of challenge quests is to have the characters built, that's it.
Well except that one time where the character selection was retarded and you could barely make a functioning team.
It's not even worth building some for 1/50th of a burst weapon.
>>
>>404566
Now that's a suffering from success if I ever seen one, especially considering how bad CQs use to be.

Just use the trashiest, 0/3 or no EX synergy characters you have lmao.
>>
>>404566
Funny you say that because I was literally just thinking how fucking hard the Trey CQ is gonna be if it's anything like the original Chaos fights.
People that are skipping this BT cycle in favor of Terra/Garland next month are probably gonna have a bad time.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.