[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 86 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Game is finally out, anyone here planning on playing it?
>>
>>339501
How does it run on phones? For now I plan on waiting for the EN release
>>
File: livestream.png (1.09 MB, 1241x696)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>339501
yes, but I'll probably switch to na/eu release once that's out. hopefully the game can reach 1mil pre-registrations for the final bonus
>>
>>339501
Well technically it comes tomorrow, but yeah right now you can download already

>>339687
Seems like, iPhone-wise, the lower device is iPhone 5 with iOS10 (current iOS is 14 I think), so I guess it is runnable on lower devices but it will probably lag

>>339760
Same, the last reward being unchecked is kinda sad
>>
>>339501
Does it work on any emulators?
Bluestacks is giving me a black screen.
>>
Reroll guide or isn't necessary?
>>
Sex with loli(male) Kaine.
>>
>>339760
>>340030
Well looks like the final hours worked out
>>
Anyone have an APK link?
>>
Is there any emulator this works on?
>>
I can't wait to try out this game
>>
I want to play it so bad but it's all in Japanese obviously... I hope somebody will translate the story parts, the quicker the better, since I won't touch it as long as there's no translation
>>
when do servers open ?
>>
>>339501
>NieR game
>fucking gacha
I avoid free to play garbage like plague, but this one is really trying me.
>>
>>340770
it's getting an english localization, though its anyone's guess as to when. during the beta there were english scripts for the scenarios and there's tons of translated strings for the ui already.
>>
>>340541
not even open and you already want a guide
>>
>>340801
10PM EST is what I'm hearing
>>
I'll give it a whirl, I know people don't play gacha for the story but it really ruins my experience when it's not even worth skimming. Hopefully this one will be a little different. The only gacha I've been able to enjoy is Another Eden.
>>
>no announcement on release date on global yet
I want to die
>>
>made my phone freeze and crash
Thanks for the virus yoko taro.
>>
File: nier.png (607 KB, 997x572)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>340491
>>340699
Someone got it running on LDPlayer using 1 core in the settings
>>
>auto button
based
>>
>>341089
>switched my memu to 1 core
>it launched
whew lad
>>
>Gold cube
>Off banner
>Oh boy white hood it's a support at least
>greatsword unit
>>
Any word on whether we can play on mobile and emu without downloading after each login?
>>
Game is pretty
>>
Fuck, it's terrible. Nothing unique about it except you have to wait for your character to run through a boring environment for 30 seconds to get to the next stage.
>>
>>341115
Is the story at least interesting? I don't care about the gameplay or gacha aspects.
>>
>>341122
nobody's going to be able to give you a decent answer it's only been out 2 hours.

So far it's about a little girl who wakes up and has to collect weapons from the heroes of the stories she sees. She collects their weapons after she helps them with the story.

The floating tablecloth said that the black barriers weren't supposed to be there but I'm not sure why
>>
>>341122
Not the one to ask. I skip that shit since it is likely not a worthwhile story.
>>
>>341131
I think I found your problem.
>>
>>341132
I've played other gachas skipping the entire story and had a great time.
>>
Rates seem like shit and I'm not seeing a pity system. Though I could be missing it since I don't know nip
>>
The runes mason what do they mean?
>>
Does it work with root and custom roms?
>>
>>341220
>>341194
Nvm fixed it with magisk hide
>>
I was thinking about rerolling but I really don't want to go through half an hour of tutorial again, and 2B is good enough
>>
>>341179
I saw a section that looked like you could buy the characters with some kind of in-game currency, but I forgot how to access that again after I started rolling the gacha
>>
is it a gacha? i seem to recall reading an interview where they said it wasnt. i dont mind either way
>>
>>341240
It is, Mama even tells you about the gacha
>>
File: a2.jpg (268 KB, 1334x750)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
A
>>
I can see they really paid special attention to the asses
>>
Chara/weapon gacha are a fucking cancer
>>
>>341236
>I really don't want to go through half an hour of tutorial again
You can reroll from the start.
You tap mama and the gacha is available
>>
I'm just trying it out before switching to EN. Looks pretty great in 3D but I'm not a big fan of the 2D exploration. The sound design is great too.
>>
>>341433
Its not separated, just that some weapons have characters attached.

>>341458
Same. Runs about normal on my phone on the recommended setting, but I noticed slowdowns on the battles.

Rates seem ok, about average or better than average with the 2-3% for max rarity units and 0.6% for featured. Or maybe I'm just "spoiled" by other gacha with shit rates all around.

Also, they said GL version is still in the works due to voice acting, so maybe it won't take that long for it to come out.
>>
>>341466
0,6% for the rateup is pretty damn terrible. Is there a pity system?
Also is it 0,6% for 2B and 0,6% for A2 or it's 0,3% each?
>>
>>341484
>Also is it 0,6% for 2B and 0,6% for A2 or it's 0,3% each?
Former, and idk about the pity, I just did my first multi and got 3* A2 so I was ok with it.

A bunch of Squeenix games tend to bring QoL stuff early in the GL version of their games, so maybe if they add a pity like Sinoalice's(since it's the same system for what you pull), we'll get it off the bat.
>>
File: EcuI2-vUwAEfouI.png (309 KB, 660x662)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
Grubtard here.
It's over for Grub, i'm leaving to play Nier!!
>>
Careful with the ultra high option, it ran my phone super hot after a bit
>>
>>340817
They're dubbing it into english, there is already no preregistration campaign, no release date announced, etc.
It'll most likely take MONTHS once it's released in English, I don't wanna wait THAT long.
Thankfully there's already someone translating the story parts in English.
>>
>>341134
Doesn't mean you can do it everywhere IF you wanna enjoy some gacha games.
IF you don't care about story then this one's most likely not for you.
>>
File: 1588706816983.jpg (2.74 MB, 2048x1536)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
Good game.
>>
This game's intro is too fucking long and autistic come on man
>>
I fear this game is gonna end up like Sinoalice
>>
I'm emulating on Bluestacks and keep getting "device incompatible" with QooApp on multiple devices. Anybody know a fix for this?
>>
>>342039
no emulators can get past the intro at the moment but for your issue qooapps is notifying you that your bluestacks is running on 32bit architecture when 64bit is needed
>>
How many times to reroll this is taking too damn long
>>
A2 is so damn slow
>>
2B is so damn hot
>>
Cucked by 4* weapons. Fucking hate weapons and characters sharing the same banner.
>>
>you can set up the game to auto-play itself multiple runs in a row with reduced graphics so it doesn't eat as much battery during grinding
Nice.
>>
>roll all my gems the first time
>get 2 4 star weapons
>decide to reset despite beating the second chapter
>replay intro
>get 2B and some 4* viking looking dude on my first roll
Sweet, I'm not rolling again until the next Nier collab.
>>
I don't know what I'm doing, but I rolled 2 android girls, a viking dude and the little girl
Maybe I should reset
>>
>>342258
>roll my crow ticket because I only have a 2* as my third character and the game is getting a little tougher
>9S
I'm honestly disgusted by this luck. I wasn't even planning on playing this game much, and I've gotten FOUR 4*s (1 weapon, 3 characters) out of 11 rolls.

I just know this is going to bite me in the ass when Uma Musume starts next week.
>>
>>341965
What do you mean?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.01 MB, 2220x1080)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Bros...
>>
>series built on breaking cliches and doing crazy shit
>lol autobattler
what were they fucking thinking?
>>
>>342375
thinken about ez moneys
>>
>>341857
>>
>tap Mama 100x gives you 3000 crystals

wtf
>>
>>342375
I enjoyed the shooting minigame, at least. Shame you can only play it once every 8 fucking hours.

What rank did everyone get for their first try? I fucked it up hard and got an A rank with 80k points.
>>
>>342391
EZ rerolls yo
>>
Do you reroll?
When did you stop rerolling?
I got A2, rerolled 4-5 times, got 2B and stopped there because he's the one I wanted, how about you?
>>
>>342520
>he
But yeah, I rerolled until I got a disgusting double 4* character start. On my second try.

Shame I got the viking dude though. Literally my least favorite character in the story so far, not only was his chapter boring, but he's a piece of shit. Wish I got the cutie assassin or the crippled hunter.
>>
>>342375
It's extremely soulless and the story seems pretty shit so far. It'll probably be dead within the year.
>>
>>342569
I don't understand why they decided to tell the story in glorified weapon stories with only 4 cutscenes per chapter. Sinoalice had more content than this at JP launch, and with such a short time to make you give a shit about the characters, a lot of them fail even though the heart of the interaction isn't bad, it just needed more development.

What's bizarre is they went to all the trouble to make 3D models for half the 2D areas, and then left them all as side scrollers anyway with no real interactivity. There's a really bizarre dichotomy between people who seemed really stoked to make a game and soulless bean counters just shitting out a gacha. It makes me wonder if this was originally going to be an actual game, and then scrapped at some point in development.
>>
>>339501
I don't play gambling addiction exploiting cash-ins on popular franchises and anyone who does is a traitor
>>
>>342391
Tap her where? on the menu where she's holding the sign?
>>
>>342591
No, in game. It doesn't do anything, you just have to mash it long enough then check the mission tab.
>>
>>342594
Oh. Cool, I just got it. Thanks.
>>
>>342520
i rerolled three times and also got 2b on my first 10-roll and akeha within the single pulls so i'm sticking with that. no new 4*'s so far
>>
>>342520
5 hours of rerolling. Each reroll took about 10 minutes. Stopped rerolling when I got A2 and proceeded to get everyone else I wanted on the account.
>>
>>342520
I rerolled 3 times. I stopped when I got 2B and the Japanese lady with the Axe with my starting cash.
Haven't gotten any new characters since.
>>
File: FhLuzHk.jpg (247 KB, 2560x1440)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>342667
lol just as I say that I get 9S on my latest ten roll
>>
>>342664
>all that stamina
What the FUCK are you doing?

As a side note, holy shit the guerrilla quests are crazy good. I'm going to set myself up to just auto those for 30 minutes straight when they pop up every 4 hours or so.
>>
>>342686
Guerilla quest? Where is it?
>>
>>342702
Under the daily quests. You get 30 minutes of farming every 4 hours or so.
>>
Can't seem to reroll, everytime I clear game data, I have to wait 24 hours or game just loads to 20% and throws an error message.
>>
Saw that some people got this running on ldplayer? How did they do that? I can't even install.
>>
>>342706
Thanks man.
>>
nice, 10k gems
>>
>>339501
I'm waiting for that faggot Clemps to play it for me.
>>
now's the best time to do a reroll marathon. by just finishing the tutorial, you could do 60+ rolls in one go
>>
I don't even know why I'm bothering with rerolling when I have zero interest in playing this without A2 and 2B
>>
File: drip.jpg (45 KB, 854x480)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
can i play this even if i dont know wtf is going on with the menus in jap
>>
>>342873
I can't read even a lick of moonrunes and I'm doing fine. having experience playing with 1 or 2 other gacha games probably helps.
>>
>>342885
thanks famm, I have played Tales of the Rays so it might help
>>
>>342873
You can, but I'd strongly advise against it. Without knowing Japanese, all the game has going for it are some alright visuals and nice music, and you're going to be spoiling the story for yourself even if you don't have a clue what's happening, chapter 7 makes shit pretty obvious even if you've been skipping every story scene up to that point.
>>
>wake up
>10k gems for hitting rank 1 in sales
Nice.

Alright, who has the most gems saved up for the eventual Nier collab? I'm sitting on 39k right now after my disgusting starting luck with 2B and 9S.

While I do want some more 4* weapons because this game is bullshit and you need NINE of them for a full team when I only have 4, I'm still going to save.
>>
>>342360
End up being overhyped and mediocre cause it has Yoko Taro's name attached to it.
>>
Don't forget to make friends. Each one you have is 2 free stamina a day, the problem is it's a massive hassle to max out your list because the recommendation list is buggy and mostly filled with full friend lists already.

>>342951
Sinoalice basically just had Taro's name attached to it. This literally has a scene straight out of Drakengard with a character crying blood while screaming at the gods. It's obvious he was a lot more involved in this title.
>>
Yesterday, the lowest arena rank was 1400 or so. Today, it's 1600. Is that the number of accounts that have actually made it to the arena?
>>
Finally I can start
>>
is leon a fucking trap?
>>
>>343052
It's probably Rion. And no, he's just a little homo.
>>
>beat chapter on hard
>unlock bleak memory quests with with a recommended firepower of 66k
What the FUCK.

I really don't know how people are such high ranks already. Are they just burning gems to level or something? With 4 4*s I'm at 23k, and levelling has slowed to a crawl.
>>
What button to I press to reroll? I should have studies moon runes.
>>
>>343085
There's no button, you have to delete the data and re-download.
>>
>>343086
What was the first choice of 4 things after putting in your name?
>>
>>343088
Image quality. Very high, high, medium and low.

Easiest re-roll point is in the first chapter, just press yes on the prompts when you try and open the menu. Takes about 10 minutes to get there.
>>
>>343090
I got 2B. How fast do the gems come for new draws?
>>
Is there a list of things you can roll initially?
Is your first free roll locked to have only a bunch of characters like FGO or nah?

I only played fgo before
>>
>>343095
You can get 3k by tapping the little ghost 100 times. More gems take longer, you have to play through a lot of stages.

By my estimates, by the time you reach the end of the story you should have about 50k gems. But that'll take a while.

I also realised how you can get lots of stamina for fairly cheap. While you can spend 100 gems for a stamina refill, you can also spend 10 gems for a shop refill. Then buy 20 stamina potions for next to nothing. That works out at about 2k stamina for the cost of like 60-90 stamina if you do it the way they want you to. I'm expecting this shit will get patched FAST, because you earn more than the cost of the stamina potions back just by playing.
>>
>>343101
I'm tappin the little bastard in game and in the gatcha menu. Not getting anything.
>>
>>343114
You have to tap her 100 times in game. It doesn't do anything, you'll just have to check your missions menu when you think you're done and it'll pop up.
>>
>>343114
tap her 100 times. it works you're probably just doing it wrong.
>>
so you get five 10 rolls
and there are 2 banners

did i get this right?

which one is better to roll?
>>
>>343121
the one that has higher rates on limited time collab characters, retard
>>
>>343124
well... which one is that?
i don't speak moon runes
>>
>>343126
the one that has nier automata characters on the banner image???
>>
>>343128
oh so... the 1st one?
it's just usually the 1st is the basic one that's always there and limited are after that, so I couldn't tell
>>
>>343128
Calm down, mobile player like us are a little slow.
>>
>>341097
how anon
it says "device incompatible" for me
>>
>>343138
okay nvm i managed to install it on 64bit version but now it's just black screen with music
>>
is there a list where I can see all the available characters to roll
>>
>>343144
no
>>
Where the fuck do I go to grind/level? Each battle gets me 1/100 of experience to level 15 and I can't beat the next batttle.
>>
>>343148
the chapter quests that rewards those exp blocks
they cost tickets tho
>>
>>343148
>he didn't start with 3 4* characters
You shouldn't have any any trouble until chapter 6 with a decent start.

Guerilla events are your best bet for levelling, lots of weapon XP drops.
>>
Just managed to beat chapter 8 and get the daily gacha before the day change. Missed out on the daily quest, though.
>>
>get an error every time I try to start the guerrilla quest
What to do
>>
>>343163
Change time zone to match Japan, but it doesn't matter now cause it's past 10:30 jst.
>>
is the loli on the 2nd banner not worth rolling for?
I kinda like her design better but I dunno if she's limited like 2b/9s/a2 are or not, is there a way to know?
>>
Here's 5ch's copy pasta for people who are lazy. Run it through google if you're an EOP, I guess.

最優先目標
・ストーリー8章クリアでデイリー無料5連ガチャ開放(星3星4も排出)
・戦力3万(効率の良くなるゲリラ上級ライン)
・フレンド100人(スタミナ項参照)

強キャラ(評価定まりきってないので参考程度)
・暗闇を撒けるヨルハリオン(武器)、ディアン(キャラ)
・防御型のヨルハフィオ
・クリティカル特化A2(コルキス推進 俊敏メモリ厳選か?)

ストーリー攻略基準値
・6章(戦力2万付近、LV25付近星4が1体~2体、要弱点武器、暗闇)
・8章(戦力2万3000付近~、LV30付近星4が1体~3体、要弱点武器、暗闇)
・星4居ない場合でも少し時間はかかるが基準戦力に到達すればそれ以外でも十分クリア可

コラボ交換品優先順位
育成用品
プレミアガチャチケ
限凸用品
コラボ武器(戦力として見た場合/並んでる凸素材は星4同コラボキャラには使えないので注意)

レベリング場所
・オートマタコラボVH10で金を特上強化素材に変えて育成(戦力低めでも意外といける/序盤の場合金が落ちる所で)
・ゲリラ上級(武器素材、金策と同時に)
・ストーリーハード巡り(特上素材も落ちるので石回収がてら、10は対応キャラ育成最高率)

スタミナ確保手段
・フレンド応援(100人居れば100人から受けて100人に送れる。つまり毎日最大200回復)
・探索クエスト
・毎日更新ショップでスタミナ小全買い(石消費で強制更新可能)
・星2武器をショップで売り、入手したメダルでスタミナ剤、探索チケ交換

エンドコンテンツ
・わるいシカさん討伐
・アリーナランキング(6章クリア開放)
・真暗クエスト 各章主人公真暗キャラ開放(1章ハードクリアで解放)
・星2/星3メモリー厳選(6章クリア開放ダンジョンにて)
>>
>switch to my S pen
>get 115k in the shooting mini-game without even trying
It's disgusting how imprecise fingers are for anything approaching a real game.
>>
File: 121212123.png (189 KB, 422x373)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>343174
She's not bad but It's not worth it, the second banner isn't limited.

JP wiki's below:
https://gamerch.com/nierreincarnation/entry/140700
https://kamigame.jp/nierreincarnation/page/145442139260599490.html
>>
>>343219
This list is super suspect, simply because I have 2B and 9S and 2B is MILES better than 9S. She's straight up doing 3-5x more damage with a similar level.
>>
>>343222
Yeah I posted both wiki's so people can compare and read the comments because there different. Also beware 2B might be doing better because she has dark element advantage especially useful in story mode so far, whereas, 9S has element advantage in light so his more useful in the event Collab stages.
>>
>>343226
In missions with element advantage, she's doing 6-10x more damage.

Her only negative is that she don't have long combos, so you have to set her up with your other two if you want that sweet sweet 200% bonus.
>>
>>343219
>two versions so common versions can spook you
Im super scared now
>>
>>343242
All the spooks are obviously worthless though, because they come up as gold instead of purple during the roll. I've had a few golds suddenly shift to purple on me though.
>>
I heard that you need a Healer for later stages and it's locked behind a weapon? Anyone know which one it is?
>>
>>343258
Probably one of the staffs, bald lady's character skill was like a 5k heal in her intro. And you sure as fuck don't need a healer, I'm at 30k and just coasting through all the content. The big boys all hit way harder than 5k anyway, so unless it scales well it's probably worthless, and you'd be better off with a real skill anyway.

Maybe for the fucking deer you need a healer, but 150k points recommended? Yeah, I'm not going anywhere near that motherfucker for a long time, that's "come back at end game and maybe you can win" tier stuff.
>>
was rerolling for a2+2b+4* and got cucked several times with a2/2b+4* within 100 rolls, but this time i finally hit a lucky streak with a2+2b+9c+frenlyse within 40 rolls. do i even need to roll on the automata banner anymore?
>>
>>343280
I wouldn't. I had a good 2B, 9S and 4* start, then I blew another 20k worth of rolls and got barely anything for it other than a few more 4* weapons.

I'm unsure what the limits of 4*s with only 1 4* weapon are, though. Ideally, you want 9 weapons to fill all the slots, but you can probably get away with using 3* weapons up to 60k, although you will be wasting a lot of mats on shit that'll eventually become obsolete.
>>
>>343174
She has a name and is Fio
>>
I think I’m set
>>
>>343356
I don't know what they were doing with the names in this, it feels like they wanted to have some "true name" gimmick like FGO and then decided to not bother and just put them on the character cards. Well, with the exception of Fio and a couple of others, of course.
>>
Why did they made A2 so strong? She is ridiculous really and I just read her skills and she get even more ridiculous at max power.
>>
Is this just an autofest or is there gameplay?
>>
What's the best place to spend stamina? Just the highest Nier event stage I can auto?
>>
>>343432
Best place is guerilla, but they're only every 4 hours or so and you need to set your phone to JST.

Nier event stages are pretty good, because they're super fucking easy. After beating chapter 8, I had no problem just face rolling through the whole event on very hard because 2B and 9S have huge damage boosts for it. Until that point, I'm not sure if it's that great as a stamina sink, you get about the same amount of event rewards per stamina, but most of the event shop rewards are garbage.

The most important things are getting 100 friends (very easy at rollover, a pain in the ass the rest of the time because the list is filled with maxed out retards you can't add), and buying the stamina potions from the store every day, while also maybe spending a few gems to get some more. It goes 10 gems for a refresh, to 30, then 50, then 100, at which point it's probably not worth going further if you aren't a whale.
>>
Every time I try to do the guerilla quests when they open up, it just sends me back to the title screen.
>>
>>343462
Set your time zone right. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>341194
I'm getting this error too, on a non-rooted device
I thought it was my workplace's WIFI blocking it, but switching DNS and using VPN had no luck
anyone able to get through this other than Magisk Hide?
>>
This red heaven and earth book is fucking BROKEN. Level 3, and it just hit for 120k on a weak critical. 120k fucking damage, did they fuck up it's parameters or something? The alternatives can maybe hit for 10k if they're lucky.
>>
Is there a guide with all the black bird locations?
>>
>>343526
https://gamewith.jp/nierreincarnation/article/show/256714
>>
>>343509
fwiw i was trying to packet sniff game traffic during the beta (and at launch), and it threw the same error because the game uses some kind of ssl pinning. if you were still connected to your workplace wifi at the time, your workplace might have had a network setup (of some kind) that the game didnt appreciate
>>
Is the story tied with the other mainline games?
>>
>>343592
I'm only a few hours in but it appears to be our first look at what the hell's going on in the Kingdom of Night (and the bordering regions in eternal sunset).
>>
Does this game work on any emulators at all? Downloaded on my unrooted s20 but I get >>341194
Tried switching off wifi and still can't get in.
>>
>>343612
I heard if you set it to one core it works
>>
How to reroll bros? Are the gift box gems good enough or do you get a lot more after clearing the tutorial?
>>
>>340541
Definitely try it. After chapter 1 you can roll immediately on opening the menu. Use this for a rough guide to available units.
https://appmedia.jp/nierreincarnation/5184805

2B, 9S and A2 are the most desirable units currently, followed by any other 4-star. Remember to tap on Mama 100 times for an additional 10 roll's worth of bonus gems.
>>
>setting graphics to low crashes the app
any way to revert this? i think i just lost my account
>>
global release when
>>
>>343715
You didn't see the warnings about certain chipsets just straight up breaking on anything below high?
>>
I was planning to start on the JP servers since Global servers always get fucked in the ass. But I might end up just waiting since it doesn't seem like anything too interesting.
>>
>>343742
what the fuck man thats crazy i downloaded the game a few hours ago where did they post that twitter? ingame?
>>
>>343601
>Kingdom of Night
I'm not that up to date on my taroverse lore, but that means a lot of the characters are sapient replicants, right? The characters in the first 2 chapters are clearly human.

The part I can't really understand is chapters 7 and 8. The husband and wife are clones to fight the flowers, but why aren't they using androids? Humans should probably all be dead at this point, are they just androids that are told they're human so they'll develop hatred for the flowers?

Who knows, maybe the whole thing is just alternate timelines.
>>
Ok bros let's say I wanna fully understand nier's world and shit. What game should I play first?
>>
>>343780
Drakengard is the obvious answer, but it's kind of a slog. At this point, you might be best off just waiting for the remaster of Nier in a couple of months.
>>
If you need stamina, and you hate yourself, there's an easy way to get unlimited stamina.

Simply delete your friends, and get new ones. I always try and keep my list at 80, and it repopulates pretty quickly. Every new friend is worth 2 stamina, so that's a free 40 stamina every so often. You could delete more, but then you're in danger of not having 100 friends at roll over for max value, and you might miss out on bonus stamina from people supporting you. That's why I delete based on how long it's been since someone has logged in, they're far less likely to log in and hit support soon.
>>
Worry not mama, ill give them a nice massage later
>>
>try out the arena
>essentially devolves into complete RNG
Did 2B get killed before she could do 2 moves because the enemy all targeted her? Then GG. Did she survive? You'll clean sweep everyone.

The brackets seem to reset and give you rewards on monday at midnight, but I don't know if that means tonight at midnight, or tomorrow at midnight.
>>
Gacha games are cancer don't get baited into this bullshit. I'm so sad Square Enix decide to make games like these and even outsource them to shit companies.
>>
>check out Nier discussion on 4chan
>200 posts
>check out Nier discussion on 5ch
>26000+ posts and counting, ignoring the thread that's just full of people posting their profile codes
>>
>being retarded on the internet
>>
>>344006
>a game released only in Japanese has more Japanese discussion
wow. what else is there to discuss that hasn't been discussed to death? besides the remake coming out.
>>
File: bhfiidnnwWM.jpg (441 KB, 2048x2048)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
After about eight 10x pulls have got two A2s, two 9S and a 2B.
Plus a couple of other 4星 weapons as well (gun and spear).

Am I right in thinking there's little compelling reason to use duplicate 4星 weapons as limit break?
Because there are other means available and they can be used by another character simultaneously.

Also heads up, trash 2星 weapons when sold also net you 50 regular medals each.
150 of those can be traded for a minigame ticket, up to 10 times each month.
>>
>>344067
Minigame tickets aren't really worth it, because they restore about 120 stamina if you get a level up, and you can get 150 stamina from the stamina pots next to them for the same cost. After you've bought all the pots though, they're alright.

As for limit breaks, you're right, especially with 2B and 9S both using regular swords so you need 6 4*s for them to get the type bonus.

What's your best minigame score right now? I got a lucky 136k, then I fucked up either a bug or an update that gave me a double wave where I could've cleared 150k easy if I didn't run into bullets like an idiot.
>>
File: Dr92RRl6LNE.jpg (300 KB, 2048x2048)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>344104
A lowly 108k, have the patterns down but a stylus is more suited to the small movements needed to gently weave into the gaps. A touch screen isn't the best medium for it.

Good point on the efficiency front but one way or the other not seeing a better investment than getting both right now.
>>
Has anyone extracted the soundtrack?
>>
Why is everything in the event shop so fucking expensive? The coins/stamina ratio is terrible even at VH.
>>
>>344155
I just got it from the VK community, hopefully the slavs didn't miss any.

https://mega.nz/file/NPwhzYKT#fRy6t--P1D_k6TW3pSeF5BQwRJlYlUmudKkV9VQAgHo
>>
No emu working yet bros? At this rate my phone's battery's going to be ded before I stop rerolling
>>
>>344161
Most of the big ticket items are straight up worthless, the only big one is the ticket for 750 gold. Given you've got a full month, shouldn't be too hard.

They give away stamina items like candy.
>>
>>342873
If you're on android, just use auto translate apps like "Tap Translate Screen" which I use for the menus in Japanese. (I can read basic Japanese but sometimes apps like these make life easier.)
To follow the story, just watch youtube videos with the translated story parts, go to youtube and just type something like 'nier reincarnation english subs'.
This is how I do it.
>>
At the beginning of the game, the sand area with the staff weapon which has the story of the woman bounty hunter, the mechanical soldier and the prince (Rion), is it the first or second chapter?
>>
>>344235
First chapter. Second chapter is the bounty hunter.
>>
>>344235
So, the bounty hunter, soldier & prince is the second chapter and the chapter with the sister I think is the third chapter?
>>
finally done with the reroll yeaaaah i finally got 2b and fio
kinda want a2, so ill roll for her a bit more
>>
>>344253
No, that's the first one. The sister is the second chapter. Third chapter is cowboy and prince.
>>
is there any not released yet cute girl i might regret not saving for
>>
>>344272
None in the story yet, but they're bound to add cute girls later.

You really need 3 4* characters to even start playing the game, so you might as well re-roll now while you get a lot of free money.
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to beat the 8-10 boss? She just spams her AOE and all my shit dies even with a full light setup. Can't burst her down either because once she does her AOE you just miss every single fucking attack.
>>
>>344279
What's your score at? I didn't have much trouble at 28k, with a 4* team and 2 lights.
>>
so you can move your dudes in battle but whats the point of that? doesnt seem like you can evade any attack
>>344276
only played automata so was wondering if other nier games had some hot chicks as well, but yeah guess ill try to get some more chars
>>
>>344281
Moving is pointless, it's like DQXI. Nier has one cute chick who will probably show up in the next collab when the remake comes out, but that's a 1/3 chance rather than a 2/3 chance this time.
>>
>>339687
>>340030
Supposedly they put a lot of effort into having it run on low spec phones.

I'm surprised nobody posted the recent interview yet
https://www.frontlinejp.net/2021/02/21/nier-series-developer-interview-part-1-3/
>>
>>344299
hope they fix the graphics issues playing it at 20 fps because i cant pick lower settings sucks
>>
>Picked the wrong element team for the guerilla fight
>30 stamina down the drain
Gachas that don't do at least partial refunds on losses are trash.
>>
>>344318
It's your own fault for not deleting shitter teams.

>>344299
>they put a lot of effort into having it run on low spec phones.
Really? It runs like absolute shit on low with that framerate. I play on medium because while high looks way better, I get too much slow down in the battles.
>>
>>343219
i don't know japanese so i can't read the fine print but they both look limited to me. there's 2b, a2, and 9s on one banner and then there's the other banner with fio wearing a 2b costume and rion wearing a 9s costume. even though they're separate banners, it appears they are both part of the automata collaboration and will disappear once it's over.
>>
File: DOOVk1PNTQE.jpg (349 KB, 2048x2048)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>343219
>>343222
What sets the blindfolded Rion apart isn't the class so much as the weapon that unlocks it.

First attack is 4-combo with 75% blind chance.
Second is 3-combo with party damage buff.
It's damage mitigation and for setting up combo + damage boost to start chain attacks against super hard targets.
>>
>>344377
While Rion's blind is great, it's hardly that useful. One of the buddies you can get is a dark type that blinds, and generally speaking relying on the boss to not get lucky is a pretty dumb strat, I'd rather just go full damage.

It's pretty good in arena though, you can severely nerf a 2B or A2 off the bat.
>>
>>344382
>One of the buddies you can get is a dark type that blinds, and generally speaking relying on the boss to not get lucky is a pretty dumb strat
Even if the mitigation aspect falls through it's still a combo booster & straight damage boost, that aspect at least consistent.
While the mitigation's quite literally hit or miss it can allow for punching way above your weight.
>>
>Can only make progress for 30m 4 times a day
Nice """"""""""game""""""""""
>>
File: desire collector.png (101 KB, 632x589)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
what's your playstyle?
>>
>>344535
Japs are cucks what do you expect? Suffering is in their nature.
>>
Waiting for the English release, but if I only care about lolis in any gacha game I play and am a serial reroller is my only real option at launch going to be >>343006 ?
>>
>>344588
yeah, she's the only loli in the game right now.
>>
>>343751
Did you happen to keep that account?
I experienced the same thing but the game still somehow trucked on at 1fps and I managed to get into the menu to set it back to high.
Might have broken my phone's graphics to do that but at least it worked.
Although trying to set energy saving mode to on when starting auto-repeat crashes the game again (didn't happen until the recent update).
Strangely enough, turning energy saving mode on after the stage loads works fine.
>>
tier list when?
>>
>>344778
Give it a month for sweaty whales to start seriously competing in the arena with maxed out characters.

Honestly, with any 3 4* characters you can easily clear the story. With less you might need to grind more.
>>
>30 minute events
>can maybe get in 20 matches if I'm lucky
So much stamina, and nothing to spend it on. At least I've got 2B's sword up to level 59 now.
>>
So what the hell are the EX scenes? The first three were all set in the past, fair enough, but then you get to female assassin and she's living with the girl 5 years on.

The thing that pisses me off most is that you need to evolve the weapon 4 times to see the next part of those stories. That's a fair bit of grinding at the 60k+ range per character.
>>
Any way to skip these slow as battles when you queue auto battles?
>>
>>344979
Nope. You have set it to battery saving, right? That seems to be fastest, but you're still going to get a rate of about a match a minute. Just be happy you can queue up 10 at once.
>>
After playing it for about 5 hours and making some headway into the water-themed cage I gave up. It's so, so dull, the Automata """"collab""" is a joke, the game seems to have nothing whatsoever to do with either Nier title, and the gameplay is just bog standard autobattler reskinned with stylistics that can sorta fit Nier franchise. The story isn't even grabbing me at all, oh no my imouto is now a murderbot, how tragic, fuck off Square, the only tragic thing here is how you don't want to give Yoko another full-fledged AA game to make.
>>
>>345209
Did you get mad when you played Automata and there were no shades and Nier wasn't in it?
>>
>>345222
I started with Automata and played Replicant afterwards and I could definitely see the connection between the two on gameplay and aesthetic levels. People are going to use "You don't understand! This is art! It's supposed to be different!" excuse as defense but the truth is that it's simply a shit half-hearted cashgrab, just like Sinoalice. For what it's worth both Automata and Replicant have things that manage to grab your attention in the first hour, the only thing that grabs my attention with Reincarnation is how much of a shameless generic gacha reskin this is.
>>
>switch settings from low to high
>the game starts running better
>>
>>345224
I think the game has some problems with it's overarching story, you can really tell they got a different writer for every chapter. But there's a lot of smart game design to try and keep the player playing, for gacha shit it's pretty good.

Obviously, if you just hate gacha to begin with, you'll get upset about having to log in every day for a few weeks just to max out some characters. I haven't played that many gacha games, but I'm impressed at how much shit they added to mitigate fatigue and increase engagement, which are pretty big issues in lots of other titles.

The music is good, the design is visually interesting, and the writing is nice even if the stories are a little formulaic.

>>345232
Low locks the framerate at like 20, so it runs like absolute shit. Medium is the best balance.
>>
File: i42TkmB.jpg (69 KB, 1000x797)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>345238
>Obviously, if you just hate gacha to begin with, you'll get upset about having to log in every day for a few weeks just to max out some characters.
The only gachas I can tolerate are mihoyo's games and honestly compared to this? They spoil the players.
I'm not going to argue about the music since it's so subjective although I found the score lacking but it's just kinda like... If this is a story game, then why did you make it a generic gacha with generic retention mechanics, and if you wanted to make a gacha, then why is it so generic and bland? I don't think either component here is strong enough to carry the other.
Yoko Taro needs to find a better salesman than Yosuke Saito who's nothing but a soulless corporate businessman.
>>
>>345241
>mihoyo
Ah, you're just a chink. You should really just preface your posts with that, saves me a few minutes typing out a reply as if you're human.
>>
>>345249
Feel free to assume whatever helps you cope.
>>
>>345241
>The only gachas I can tolerate are mihoyo's games and honestly compared to this?
So you tolerate pointless hours of grinding/farming with no auto option instead of something that can be fully automated, then of course this game is not for you.

I wish there was a middle point for gacha games between full auto and full play.
>>
>>345258
When you're bringing up auto as something good know that you're already lost and your brain has been consumed by gacha bug. If the game is so boring it needs an auto function just to let you progress past boring parts, that's a failure of game design. I'm not going to try and convince you that farming sakura wills every day is fun and engaging because it's honestly fucking not but at least there's a point in controlling my character on my own.
>>
>>345258
>>I wish there was a middle point for gacha games between full auto and full play.
Just seems like something that wouldn't appeal to anyone. People who want auto want games they don't have to pay any attention to, at best it's really just a strategy game about min-maxing your stamina usage. And people who want to play want to feel engaged while grinding meaningless content.

Personally, I think it's fundamentally impossible to make mobages fun to play, like it's impossible for MMOs to be fun to play. The genre doesn't allow for fun, it's sold entirely on the PREMISE of fun. If you get that next piece of loot, if you pay those extra 50 bucks, then you'll be cool for 5 minutes. These games ultimately just devolve into the same min-maxing strategy titles, but the difference is that you're spending more time clicking buttons feeling like you're doing something. When you aren't, the game is still just a straight gear check.
>>
>>345273
Because farming the same shit and moving pointlessly in a map means good game design, at least with auto you can let the game play itself for hours instead of consuming your time with that shit.
Just as >>345274 explained, the gacha online game concept is flawed because it's made so people can be active in it regardless if they consider the customer is having fun or not.
>>
>>345274
>Just seems like something that wouldn't appeal to anyone.
That exists though, games like shironeko has a lot of content for people to play anytime and is popular enough to stay online after almost 7 years
>>
>>345241
Yeah bro mihoyo spoils the playerbase
Holy kek
>>
Add me niggers... I managed to luckchad all 3 niers...

250 664 044 594
>>
>>345303
Does shironeko actually have content or does it have dragalia style “content” aka grinding the same 5 battles on 5 different difficulties over and over again and raids that are 90% recycled from past raids
>>
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY ISN'T THIS LIKE MUH GENSHIN
holy fuck genshit niggers just fuck off back to your game
>>
>>345340
Kusopl philosophy is different as cygames, in Shironeko it depends how big is the event, if it's a small events is just your typical banner with some missions and story, usually with 3 difficulties with the last one being more a one time challenge for epenis purposes and big events have their own island with different nodes and sometimes they add some other mechanics, I don't know about dragalia but I guess is more grind focused.
>>
>>345344
But this game is like Genshin. The endgame is autistically grinding memories for the right random substats just like you farm for artifacts in GI.
>>
Get the tiny jap cock out of your asses you braindead weebs. This gambling simulator """""game"""" is as skinnerbox as it can be.
>>
>>345378
So how do you want to be considered, a miyhoyoshill or a schizo trying to stir up shit on a dead board like /vmg/?
>>
>>345378
didn't ask
>>
>>344652
just got her 3* version but hey i cant take her with me bcs they wont let me include another unit of the same character! i wanted to play with a full loli team...
>>
>>345378
>skinnerbox
What the hell are you doing on the mobage board if you don't like Skinner boxes? Are you lost?
>>
>>345449
I don't know why you're so pissy when all I did was make a simple observation, I play both games, Mr. Wojackposter.
>arbitrary fucking 30 minute window to farm the shit I need to farm
Every single character upgrade material is time-gated by monster respawns which have a daily cap or locked behind events. You're also gated by Resin.
>generic "bring this for stat weakness or fuck off"
That's exactly what you need for shield enemies? You can also tell me how fun it is to kill pyro slimes with Klee or the Oceanid without Electro.
>you can dodge enemy attacks
It's not good but it is possible, I had to dodge the 8-10 Boss AOEs to clear it my first time. But also they're completely different battle systems. Do you get mad you can't do dodge counters in Dragon Quest too?
>hoping RNG decides not to focus one unit
I do agree this is retarded.
>there's a fucking guarantee system
There is but they're so insanely stingy with gems and the pity is so expensive you get fucked either way. Nier just started, I don't like not having safety nets but it does seem more generous on the currency side, PVP even gives out gacha tickets on all tiers. The game hasn't even been out a week, it remains to be seen how it good or bad it is a couple of months from now.

The rest of your post is bad bait, so I'm not gonna respond it.
>>
what kind of phone does this game need for it to default to ultra? iPhone 12?
>>
>>345494
Genshills btfo
>>
File: 200223001704.jpg (105 KB, 526x800)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
They added a 4* Greatsword + copies to the event store
>>
>>345719
I saw some nip work this out a day or two, it showed up in the list for event bonuses despite not existing in the game yet.

Shame it's a greatsword, I don't have A2. But it's still a free 4*, so I'll max it out.

It's kind of dumb that characters don't have minor affinity for weapons that are very similar to the ones they use. Like why is a sword user just as good with a great sword as they are with fists?
>>
>>345494
>I had to dodge the 8-10 Boss AOEs to clear it my first time
Wait, you can actually dodge those by moving?
>>
>walk
>walk
>walk
>even more walk
>piss easy auto battle
>walk
>decided to auto walk
>auto walk
>more auto walking
>auto battle

>b-b-b-but the story is amazing!
you don't know japanese, anon-kun.

nice """"""game""""""" you got there.
>>
This game might be one of the first I've played where the in-game currency isn't rendered worthless within the first day or two of playing. There are a lot of sinks, just maxing out this free 4* costs 100k.

>>345740
>>you don't know japanese, anon-kun.
Ah, that's what it all boils down to, you're jealous. The story is all any mobage can ever really have going for it, and the story so far in this is serviceable with some mild points of interest.

I liked the auto-walk feature, I mean the levels are almost completely linear anyway and only serve as framing for the dialogue. Plus, moving with a virtual joystick is fucking cancer.
>>
File: osizidf6c1i61.jpg (433 KB, 1402x2048)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
Here's your stinkin' reroll tier list.

SS Tier:
4* A2/Divergent Battle Machine Type-3 Blade (三式斬機刀)
- very high single-target attack
- possesses abilities that boost ATK and Critical
- event boost

4* 2B/Divergent Attack Machine YoRHa-issue Blade (ヨルハ制式鋼刀)
- attack hits a single enemy 5 times
- possess abilities that boost ATK and Agility
- event boost

4* Flenrieze/Metaphysical Huntress Blade of Misery (塗炭の剣)
- boosts entire party's ATK
- best-in-class attacker

S Tier:
Dimis/Metaphysical Gunman Outlaw's Pistol (無法者の銃)
- good attacker
- possesses abilities that increase the chance of scoring a Critical Hit as he attacks

9S/Divergent Surveyor Machine Type-4O Sword (四〇式戦術刀)
- single-target enemy damage
- abilities raise DEF and Agility
- event boost

Rion/Mechanical Doll Exile Black Adoration (黒の渇仰)
- weapon skill boostsentire party's ATK
- can cast Darkness (Blind) on enemies, lowering their attacks' success rate

A Tier:
4* Akeha/Metaphysical Swordswoman Fang of Silver Snow (銀雪の牙)
- good tank, potential to push enemies back

4* Fio/Mechanical Doll Girl Type-4O Fists (四〇式拳鍔)
- raises whole party's Agility
- abilities raise DEF and HP

4* Argo/Metaphysical Adventurer Pivot Lance (枢の鉾槍)
- versatile unit able to serve as tank and backup attacker
- raises whole party's Agility
>>
File: ngron027.jpg (270 KB, 1613x2048)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>345861
And the B tier/ranking of 3-stars, if anyone really needs it, in descending order of usefulness.

3* Flenrieze/Objectionate Huntress Grounds for Murder (殺シノ所以)
- best 3* attacker
- raises whole party's ATK

3* Rion/Objectionate Exile Staff of Victory (勝利の導杖)
- raises whole party's DEF
- balanced combination healer and attacker

3* Dimis/Objectionate Gunman Trusty Pistol of Salvation (救済の愛銃)
- weapon skill can cause Darkness and DEF Down
- character skill doesn't add any further effects

3* Akeha/Objectionate Swordswoman Brilliant Star (赫星)
- must-have weapon due to its Poison abilitiy
- character skill raises own DEF

3* Fio/Objectionate Girl Mon Misette (モン・ミゼット)
- raises whole party's DEF
- increases percentage of successful dodge

3* Argo/Objectionate Adventurer Spear of the Departed (亡貫の槍)
- ATK down skill
- can raise DEF and Endurance
>>
>>345719
It says it increases the drop rate of medals, but I've done 3 stages with it equipped and there was 0 difference from before. Is it bugged?
>>
>>346003
Is it equipped as a main weapon? If it's a sub weapon you don't get the boost because "fuck you".
>>
>>346014
It's equipped as the main weapon for my A2. Still getting the same amount as I did before I bought it, 21-23 gold medals on the last VH stage.
>>
>>346463
Weird, I'm getting 26-27 with a maxed out sword. I did equip it on my viking dude who had no bonus originally, though.
>>
>>346003
according to
https://altema.jp/nierrein/nierautomata
weapons give boosts only to a specific type of medal. you can have it equipped as a sub-weapon and still get the boost, but it's more effective as it's lb'd

also the latest version of bluestacks 4 has visuals now so maybe it's finally playable on emu
>>
>>345834
read a fucking book, any book and you will have a much better story than this.
>>
File: 162020224000822.jpg (84 KB, 524x576)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
>>347641
Hey I heard the game is very successful on /v/ and it is this pic related
>>
Are we supposed to be pulling gacha after getting all the 4*s? Still have a ton of gems (15 pulls worth) vs blazblue where I pulled a few times, have done everything, and can pull only once more.
>>
File: 1595079864074.png (135 KB, 360x450)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>gacha
This fucking sucks man. FGO killed mobile gaming, and Genshin will kill PC gaming. Thanks a lot to everyone involved.
>>
>>348398
didn't ask
>>
>>348417
didn't ask if you didn't ask
>>
>>348318
You shouldn't, the game will have power creep eventually.
>>
>>343781
>Drakengard
fun game looks good on my crt, camera and controls suck but the dragon stages are quite good, looks like ill have to buy a ps3 to play its third part
>>
>>339501
Post current parties. I actually got 9S and 2B on my third and fifth roll. Not bad at all.
I'm having fun with the story so far. Haven't gotten too far though. I play like 30 minutes daily max.
I really enjoyed the Nier Automata event story though. Anyone else enjoyed the twist at the end of the event?
>>
>>343859
lol
>>
>>349088
I've got my 2B at 18k, and my 9S and viking at 14k each.

At this point I'm really just logging in for the shooting mini-game and to blow all my stamina each day while building a stack of stamina pots for later content. I could be grinding the guerilla quests harder, but I'd rather wait for the day when they drop sword upgrade mats because I need a ton of those for 2B and 9S.

As for the event, what twist? 9S just ignoring it is pretty in keeping with his character, Memory Cage was his first death.
>>
Getting timeouts everytime while trying to play exp quests, what do bros
>>
>>349849
Set your phone to JP time zone.
>>
File: 017.jpg (953 KB, 2340x1080)
953 KB
953 KB JPG
>>349088
I'm not sure I'd call it a twist, the entire reason for the E series is because the S series are too good at what they do.

Have 9S as well but Rion is more useful with minimum investment, allowing funnel of resources into the other two.

Sword & Greatsword Guerrila are the main two I hold out SP for but otherwise it seems gold collab medals make the most sense to funnel stamina into.

MLB Virtuous Treaty as decent short term boost while also increasing gold medal gains.
On evolve it gets attack boost passive as well so I can see it remaining a good pick.

Besides that gold medals tie into guarantee of Automata character limit breaks as well as a 10-pull ticket as a one-off for 750.

Do wonder if there'll ever be a more efficient way to get the weapon evolve mats though.
Perhaps it starts becoming decent returns at highest difficulty?
It gates weapon stories past part 2 as well which is annoying.
>>
File: 16020225232040.jpg (56 KB, 520x524)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Better get what you want out of the Automata event shop while you can, we're gonna have overlapping events soon.
>>
Gaaaaaaay
>>349853
It works now thanks
>>
>>345241
>start honkai3
>everyone say overflowed stamina will last me week or two
>run outta it in one afternoon
Meanwhile when you are done exploring in genshin, you log in to do commisions, burn resin and log out pretty much. Almost all gatcha kusoge have that shit where they don't want you to spend too much time at once, but expect you to log in daily to progress at some rate.
>>
hey bros how do i get chara exp? i only see weapon exp and skills materials in the sub quests daily shits
>>
>>350720
Once you beat Ch.8 you get a daily quest that gives out a decent amount of XP items for a specific class. (And you get 5 free daily gacha rolls, so you should do the story ASAP)
Other than that you can farm the Automata event and buy the big generic XP items for 3 gold coins each.
>>
>>350750
>you should do the story ASAP
oh fug im currently playing the gunner dude story and havent really farmed the event cuz i cant play its hard quests... should i focus on the story or use all my stamina in the event? id like to at least get that welfare A2 unit but im not really sure if the last normal event quest is good enough, it gives me like 10 event currency per run...
>>
>>350752
Main Story > Event > any permanent content
Beating the main story unlocks a bunch of features, then events because they're temporary and a good source of materials. There is literally a maxed 4* greatsword in the event shop you should farm ASAP, since all the automata weapons also increase the drop rate of coins.
There is no reason to spend stamina doing permanent content now, they'll be there for you to do during breaks between events.
>>
just got 9s fuck a2s not coming bros... wanna give up already and start saving for the next girl
>>
File: 162020227141637.jpg (100 KB, 1082x616)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
The game now works on Bluestacks and LDPlayer
>>
off and on rerolling for the past week. at least a few time day.

i just want 2B. 4* weapons in the same pool is fucking bullshit
>>
Is there a better way of getting weapon evolve materials than the relevant day's mat events?

Over dozens of runs of the 50000 difficulty ones the drop rate seems about 20%, with 50 being necessary for a 4* evolve.
At 25 stamina each that would make it approximately 6250 stamina required to get the materials to evolve one 4* weapon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.