[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WoW.jpg (767 KB, 720x1280)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
Are you guys enjoying the pvp event?

Personally I like that a gacha game designed a balanced pvp mode where it literally doesn't matter if you're a whale or absolutely new. It's all skill. And luck.

Also remember to do the 20 battles for a free Talene copy.
>>
>>333765
War of wits is mostly luck tho, you have to unlearn heroes skills
The only good thing is that even if you lose you get rewards kek
>>
honestly grew tired of war of wits after the first 9 games. I've resorted to picking items quickly just to get rewards. It was fun though at first. Made some shit decks with only two or three heroes that absolutely dominated some opponents.
>>
>>333984
You only say this because you can’t beat real players, only shitty bots
>>
>>333984
Also, imagine complaining about free stuff. How fucking lazy can you be
>>
>>333933
>mostly luck

It isn’t you stupid pedo.

You know there is a leaderboard, right?Players in the top ranks got where they were by being consistent. Saying it’s “mostly luck” is such a sad cope
>>
>>333984
Mad cause bad
>>
I was not aware the resonating crystal could bring heroes above what their ascension tier would normally allow. This is great!
>>
>>333984
>I've resorted to picking items quickly just to get rewards
redditor-kun...
>>
>>334203
Why are you talking to yourself, pedo?
>>
>>334008
>stupid pedo.
Suddenly everyone is a pedo
Kek, keep seething tranny
>>
>people are still replying to pedoposter
Why do you people never learn
>>
File: yarr.jpg (787 KB, 720x1280)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
why do people put this type of settlement
I mean they're losing just a few resources but still, it requires 2 seconds to come up with a good formation
>>
>>334335
Almost my entire guild is like this as well. Even after I posted my setup that requires them to beat all 5 of my towers to finish it. A few of them copied my setup but forgot to set up their fences. I dunno. Are there even benefits to protecting/losing your encampment?
>>
>>334339
Instead of for example getting 6k guild coins you get 4k if they plunder you 2 times so you're not losing that much.
Wish they implemented some guild vs guild with this kind of thing and with some significant prizes so people can at least bother to do it.
>>
>333765
>Also remember to do the 20 battles for a free Talene copy.
Really?
>>
>>334397
>doesn't event check the free stuff from the events
bro...
>>
>>333765
I got bored of it the first time they implemented it. I only play it for the rewards
>>
Anyone buy regal rewards?
>>
File: 1599359139796.jpg (982 KB, 800x1129)
982 KB
982 KB JPG
PSA to new players:

If you're a player with a competitive mindset you shouldn't invest any money into this game. It's just not worth it if you don't have Ainz and Albedo. These 2 literally dominate every game mode there is, particularly PVP. On your own server you should be fine since nobody will have these heroes but for global events like Heroes of Esperia and LC championship, you'll never be able to compete against Ainz comps no matter how hard you whale. Don't give Lilith any of your money
>>
>>334653
What if the next ones are even more broken?
>>
>>334669
Then people who already have Ainz + Albedo will get even stronger.
>>
File: 1411090685973.jpg (49 KB, 300x345)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>finally 10m overall combat rating
>>
>>334653
Can queen and joker beat ainz and albedo?
>>
>>334680
on one team?
>>
>>334691
I wish
>>
>>334687
Nope. Joker does have some use in Gywn comps but other than that both are are situational heroes that barely see any meta play. On the other hand, Ainz and Albedo are literally the best units in the game right now. Yes, literally. They can fit into almost any team. When both are fully invested, they're basically unkillable. Even if you make a team specifically to counter Ainz cancer, like a Gwyn comp, you'll still lose 9 times out of ten.

If you thought the god comp (Talene, Ezizh, Tasi/Mehira, Rowan) was OP, wait till you encounter Ainz/Albedo god comp.
>>
New player here, is there any depth to the game whatsoever beyond the PVP event?
>>
>>334738
Define "depth" in a way that includes the PVP event. Do you mean things to do? Cause there's plenty of that
>Campaign
>regular arena
>multi-fight arena
>Arcane Lab
>King's Tower
>Faction Towers
>Voyage events
>Historic Ventures & Wandering Balloon
>Trials of God
>Wondrous Pouch
>Guild Hunts
>Twisted Realm
In addition to that, there's occasional events like
>Abyssal Expedition
>Heroes of Esperia
>War of Wits
>Pillage & Plunder
>Holiday events

A lot of this stuff you unlock over time through campaign progress. It doesn't just throw it at you from the start.
>>
>>334741
Idk I was thinking being a bit more engaged in the combat, like in the PVP event. Which is absurd to ask in a game called AFK Arena but idk, maybe something about team composition and hero sinergy? There is some kind of typing system at play.
The events are pretty good tho, I kinda dig them
>>
>>334653
>you'll never be able to compete against Ainz comps no matter how hard you whale
free2poor spotted
>>
>>334747
Yes, composition/synergy is a pivotal mechanic in making teams.
>>
How many phoenix feathers will a F2P get?
>>
>>335018

Enough to buy one Talene copy and 30 red emblems. People on the sub already did the math. Go there if you want actual answers

/Vmg/ is a cesspool of stupid pedos
>>
File: f2p.jpg (172 KB, 922x2048)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Free Talene? Let's GOOOO
>>
>>335052
Did you use cards or diamonds?
>>
>>335089
diamonds. why?
>>
>>335097
You're a retard
>>
>>335120
I had 30 cards. got a 30K on the third 10 pull. stargazed more and got another 30K + Talene. you're just unlucky.
in 2 days I'll have Mythic Talene only from stargazing f2p
>>
>>335120
t. substage 30 that's still using the diamonds to do a 10 pull
lmaoo
>>
File: EuA4-KZUUAMJrU1.jpg (385 KB, 1230x2048)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
so how do we feel about this?
https://twitter.com/AFK_Arena/status/1360196956107071489
>>
>>335160
Goddamn anon, I've only gotten 30k diamonds once since I started playing.
>>
>>335177
Random thots, we are actually playing the game so it doesn't matter
>>
>>335177
>grubby
Definitely watching that
>>
>>335381
>Random thots
but there's only 1 girl there anon
and it's Hafu
she cute
>>
>>334643
why not ask your question directly
>>
>>335177
Does it really have enough depth for it to be entertaining?
>>
Best accessory for Rowan?
>>
Should I be buying T1 stones for my carries with guild coins before kitting out my entire team in mythics?
>>
File: 1498227767535.gif (948 KB, 200x200)
948 KB
948 KB GIF
>>334653
joined halfway through the overlord event, without any knowledge of the game or drive to spend money i missed out on both of them. this actually turned out to be a blessing though, as it has put me off any idea of spending money as i will always be forever behind
>>
>>335864
I did
>>
>>335658
call
>>
>>335658
My penis
>>
>>335968
so you're a gay pedophile?
>>
this makes me wanna spend money
>>
>>335997
nice. I never got a quad
>>
Should I buy dust for diamonds in the shop?
>>
>>336016
if you're a whale and you don't care about diamond currency, yes.
>>
>>336016
I did up until level 240. After that it becomes kind of useless.
>>
>>336020
I'm only just startimg but im getting cockblocked by dust already
>>
>>336022
only but the dust with coins then, the dust block in early game is annoying, but once you get to level 310+ it starts to become less of an issue as you'll get cockblocked by hero exp instead.
>>
>>334701
>cant beat meta comps
>they dont have athalia
baka my head
>>
File: Aiki-235107.jpg (52 KB, 409x535)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>doing arc lab
>get Joker from tavern to try
>Pendant of Force because running Ainz
>Spider Thread Gloves next
top kek. I didn't realize spider thread would trigger AOA right at the start of every round. So each fight is just
>-35% hp from pendant
>AOA
>Ainz ult
>team wipe, filling Ainz back to full
>repeat
3-second matches, even in hard mode.
>>
>>336078
I get 3 second matches with ainz and albedo no matter what relics i get.

9 furniture 30SI full m2 gear 5 star
>>
>>336081
For me, who doesn't have remotely as good of a kit as you, his ult usually does 90% of hp in the first map (and thus no energy back if used stupidly). If I can get enough +int damage and +backline damage, he'll wipe teams, but that's usually pretty rare, and I'll slow down in HM. Pendant helps. In today's case though, I didn't get a single damage item, just pendant.
>>
>>336085
The only thing that trips me up in Lab nowadays is when a Thoran shows up, and Ainz basically commits suicide because he does so much damage to Thoran that the recoil damage puts him at 1 hp
>>
>>336089
iktf. I'm always considering keeping a lvl 1 thoran or talene on hand to swap in as a reuseable meatbag to eat the curse.
>>
I just unlocked the challenger tournament. How do you know what heroes go together?
>>
>>336548
just test formations for now, not like you have the heroes to make proper teams
>>
Can I buy two tasi this event without spending money?
>>
>>336766
I think you get just over 400 as a F2P. I'm wondering whether I should buy 2 for 200 or one of the cool 300 heroes.
>>
>>336769
Get talene
>>
>>336789
Are celestials and stuff harder to pull than the 4 normal factions?
>>
>>336790
Yes, you usually get celestials and hypogeans only from the stargazer because you can't put them on the wishlist on the 2700 diamonds summons
>>
>war of wits
>start battle
>go do something for 5 minutes and let it auto pick and place
>victory
?????
Are people seriously this retarded
>>
>>336548
Instead of trying to make synergies, focus on counters. Look at the other team and place correct counters.
Eg; enemy team has mythic+ Belinda and a bunch of elite and lego light bearer support.
You just use Nara opposite of Belinda and either daimon or shem for faction damage bonus. Pop in a healer and done.
>>
How much investment does Tasi need to be good? Mine is mythic + with 11+ SI (chapter 23) and shes fucking horrible. Teleports wherever she wants then gets 1HK.O’d.
>>
>>336941
SI20 furniture 3/3. Is she equiped with a T2 set? Armor makes a big difference.
>>
>>336948
I only see t1 stones (or whatever you call them) in the shop.
>>
>>336966
Ah, my bad. T2 starts dropping at chapter 26 apparently. It all just blends together for me. Yeah, just make sure she's fully equiped with T1 gear then, preferably with the faction bonus.
>>
How far can you get in campaign with Ainz as your carry if you dont have Albedo?
>>
>>336967
Ah ok thanks. Also, I have the same problem with Rowan. Mine is mythic +21 SI with T1 gear and he’s always the first one to die. Ive been told countless times that he should be the first hero to SI 30 and can even work as a frontline tank.
>>
>>336790
yeah, with the hero choice thing one 4f hero can go up to 9k diamonds while a celehypo can go up to 35k diamonds with stargaze
definitely go for Talene in the event if you're not going for red chests
>>
>>336977
you need T2 boots to give him enough dodge
>>
Are skins ever worth it? Seems you don't see your heroes battling long enough for them to be
>>
>>337107
They're skins, man. Cosmetics. Just for show. You can decide for yourself whether you find them worthwhile or not.
>>
>>337061
I haven't unlocked them yet so I guess I'll go for the Phoenix girl.
>>
>>337107
On principle, skins aren't ever worth it. Like was said, they're just cosmetic, while more hero copies or red chests are always useful. The only reason to waste resources on a skin is if you really want to see things look different. I got the twins' halloween skin because I think their normal white pastel look is awful. They look great in dark colors, so I got the skin. I gave up on an actual twins copy for it, which is 15k diamonds of stargazing, so it clearly wasn't "worth it." But I did it because I wanted it. I did the same for the Talene skin because it makes her look facking huge bro, bigger than even Ainz. And with only that childish reasoning, I gave up another 15k diamonds by not grabbing a talene copy. I wouldn't do the same for the Shemira, Daimon, Tasi, or Eironn skins though.
>>
>>336975
I went straight from 13 to 21 like this, ainz is still my carry even at 23
>>
what would /vmg/ pick
>shitty limited time heroes that are mid-tier at best and have no place in any pve formations currently
OR
>copy of ezizh, 60 elite stones, 15 arthur stones, 2 mythic boots, and the 8th copy of your main carry
>>
>>337963
>>shitty limited time heroes that are mid-tier at best and have no place in any pve formations currently
QUEEN is an absolute murder bot even in chapter 39, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>337967
proof?
or just lilith shill trying to sell dims
>>
>>337969
Yes, I am Lilith. Good job on figuring it out.
>>
>>337972
>I am Lilith
get yer tits out
>>
>>337963
>stealing memes off of plebbit

Disgraceful
>>
>>337967
This guy is a lilithshill trying to get us to buy useless heroes
>>
>>337963
>>338185
>Characters that may never come back
or
>Shit that will always be there
>>
>>338185
>post's age: 8 hours
>reddit post's age: 5 hours
the thief is you.
shit quality bait, redditor.
stop posting here and go back.
>>
>>338240
You time travelled to the past to make that post.
>>
>>338241
nah, redditor took the post and made it into a low effort meme with mspaint.
karma's an inflated currency anyways, the exchange rate of (You)s to reddit karma is around 1:500
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25 KB, 400x283)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>338185
>/r/soccer
holy shit anon, you're one fucked retard
>>
Who to ascend next?
>>
>>338263
>3 L+ heroes

S T O P
T
O
P

You're spreading your fodder in, you could've left Thoran and Silas at L+ and it would've hardly made a difference. Instead you could've had a mythic Diamon, unlock his SI and have him actually be useful. That also already answers your question but yeah, Diamon.
>>
>>338263
Daimon
>>
Reminder that plebbit mods are so shit at their "job" that Lilith officially cut ties with them
Also, the cucks at official shitcord banned the "cuck" word (guess why)
>>
/u/Pruhtus here

Thanks for the upboats and silver awards :)
>>
>>338421
'Sup Curt?
>>
>>338424
That’s my alt
>>
>>337963
the two fully ascended 5 stars characters of course
>>
>>338244
anyone got the full image
>>
>>338464
https://twitter.com/ShellviArt/status/1162060457982734336
>>
>>338266
I didn't have the Daimon copies for a while, I opened 3 of them in 20 faction scrolls.
>>
Is saurus a top priority in any teams?
>>
>>338568
hes mostly used for bosses
also good against teams with no CC
>>
Is it impossible to get Joker for free if you didn't start off with enough with enough Labyrinth Tokens? I need 15 more shards, and with 11 days left, getting the tokens needed appears to be mathematically impossible. It's so weird that they put everything in one single stat.
>>
>>338692
How many lab tokens do you have? Also, how new is the account? Getting dims f2p is a trudge and is generally advised to start farming for them right at the beginning of the collab or earlier.
>>
>>338701
I only have 32k tokens right now. I'm level 135, at stage 20-12. I started playing a couple of years ago but stopped after a few months, probably right after buying something from the Labyrinth store. A damn shame.
>>
>Is it impossible to get Joker for free if you didn't start off with enough with enough Labyrinth Tokens?
The answer is "no," with a tiny exception. You need a minimum of 200k tokens to get both heroes. Starting from December 30th, a new player without the FoS bonus or Wrizz will get around 149,150 tokens. However, this same new player will get multiple lab quests done in the same time, making a little over 200k in total (209,150). However, the same new player will NOT get enough hero coins or challenger tokens for both heroes, only one.

For a late game player, he'll have +45% lab tokens from Field of Stars, giving 216,267 tokens without Wrizz (or bad RNG) or an average of 254,267 with Wrizz. A late game player doesn't need to rely on lab quests anymore.

Finally, there is that middle-ground when a player already got through the easy lab quests but doesn't have a high FoS bonus. If that player spent all their lab tokens right at the start of the event, there's a small chance they'll also be in a deadzone between lab quests and not get a full 200k. With only +15% FoS, you only get 209k with an average Wrizz starting from Dec 30. There's a 50% chance you'll get the bad side of average and be under.
>>
>>338705 meant for >>338692
>>
>>338705
>Finally, there is that middle-ground when a player already got through the easy lab quests but doesn't have a high FoS bonus. If that player spent all their lab tokens right at the start of the event, there's a small chance they'll also be in a deadzone between lab quests and not get a full 200k. With only +15% FoS, you only get 209k with an average Wrizz starting from Dec 30. There's a 50% chance you'll get the bad side of average and be under.
Yeah, that's exactly my situation. I've only had Wrizz give tokens once out of the 2 weeks since I got back into the game and I'm currently sitting in 73/100 labyrinth clears to finish the next quest. Though I don't think the quest reward would be enough, anyway. I was in a very difficult situation from the start, sucks.
>>
File: cap6.png (1.21 MB, 522x1032)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Well, lads, I finally did it. I linked Ainz to my carry instead of using him alongside my carry. Between that, raising everyone's levels another 20, spending my first T1 stone on Ainz, and throwing my carry's 5* equipment on him, I burned through several CHAPTERS in one day. What an absolute unit.

In other news, why is Hatlene so fucking big?
>>
>>338800
Lmao at that Ezio pose
>>
>last time I opened 10 purple soulstones I got 7/10 fodder
>figured this time I'd get luckier
Whelp.
>>
>>339106
I'm jealous. Waiting on fodder in the endgane us hellish.
>>
talk about luck
>>
>>339244
>one of the worst hypos
>>
What chapter do you need to start using a meta comp?
>>
>>339504
but he's the coolest looking one!
>>
>>333765
I like it a lot. I'm disappointed that you stop getting rewards after 20 games.
>>
File: 29315.jpg (28 KB, 620x372)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>338488
>tw*tter
>>
Is there any point in doing Twisted realms besides Twisted essence?
>>
>>340608
>besides Twisted essence?
the tree is like the most important thing in the game
>>
>>340608
you get poo coins too
>>
File: 20210217_110750.jpg (1.15 MB, 1080x1402)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
I started playing in september do I have good heros, I've only spent maybe 100 or so in total getting occasional milestone drops
>>
>>340718
I've been saving up for my solise and can immediately get her to ascended 2 when I get one more purple wilder
>>
>>340718
You have far too fucking many L+ heroes. The difference between E+ and L+ is so minimal that it's hardly ever worth having 2 of the same faction at L+. Instead you could've used that fodder to set one hero to M or M+, like if you hadn't wasted fodder on Fawkes and Estrila, your Belinda could've been M+ and actually fuck shit up. Roster looks decent, start working on getting Eironn and Tasi.
>>340719
Don't bother with Solise.
>>
>>340724
I have an eiron and just havent been able to get additional ones same with tasi. I've just had lots of fodder heros and I feel bad leaving multiple elite+ heros
>>
>>340718
>L+ Rowan
bro...
>>
File: 20210217_112903.jpg (1.18 MB, 1060x1710)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
These are the only wilders I have rn
>>
>>340743
I thought Rowan was supposed to be good
>>
>>340748
that's why you should have him at mythic+ instead of ascending Belinda, Estrilda and Fawkes
>>
>>340757
I'm just kinda autistic in that I dont ascend heroes unless I can immediatly ascend them to l+ or ascended
>>
>>340718
Who's that graveborn hero covering her eyes with her green hands? Is she good?
>>
>>340783
Shes good at staying alive is what ive noticed in that she does what zolrath does and teleports around invulnerable, I dont have a zolrath so I havent really been able to compare the two, my shits also very skewed cause I'm around level 220 with my heros and I'm at 280 enemies in campaign so I'm not sure who's really good actually .
>>
>>340783
She's good in pvp, in pve not so.
>>
>>340795
>>340796
I really like her aesthetic and would love to use her but if she isn't that good I'm wondering if it would be worth the investment
>>
>>340802
Yeah I'm no expert as evidenced by previous posts, so I dunno, she definitely has a nice design.
>>
>>340783
good for the stall comp (Thoran + Flora) needs some investment or she's shit
>>
>>337107
the skin is more worth it than talene because you will eventually have talene but the skin is gone when it's gone
>>
>>337107
You can buy it with real money, they don't give stats
>>
>>334653
I started to play this game during the Overlord event and bought both of them. Stay mad poorfag.
>>
File: Capture.png (750 KB, 515x1033)
750 KB
750 KB PNG
2 days and 18 hours until you can exchange for your crit-tank-cc and dimensional healer. Are you ready?
>>
>>341144
I do not have enough coinage.
>>
>>341143
Makoto's 3/9 gives her an aoe team heal whenever she attacks a controlled target, including all those she stuns. To my knowledge, that makes her the only dimensional able to heal others, which is exactly what I want in lab. I'm also saving Arthur shards as token backups for future dimensionals, and I think she'll work fine as a replacement for him in my campaign Ainz formation. I'm getting Joker too, but I don't have a real use for him outside of lab shennanigans.
>>
I said before and I’ll say it again. Joker needs at least 30 SI, 3/9 F and a team built around him to be semi decent. New players and f2ps won’t have the luxury to build someone like him because they won’t have as many red emblems as whales do. Remember you need a bit over 300 red emblems to SI 30 a hero. If you decide to invest in a lackluster hero like him this early instead of core units like Rowan then you’ll SEVERELY hinder your progression
>>
The perils of a 3 week old account
>>
Today I finally hit 180 days, roughly 6 months of playing. I figured I'd give a little rundown in case a newer player wants some idea of what to expect.

Currently at stage 24-22, completely f2p. My campaign formation is
>Ainz
>>Ezio
>Rowan
>>Talene
>Albedo
I started during the Ezio event. I used Shem as my carry starting from lvl 161. When I got Ainz, I used him and Shem together, up until I got Rowan to Ascended and finally linked Ainz to Shem. That was in the middle of chapter 20 or 21. Now I'm trying to get gear for Ainz, but dimensional mythics appear very rarely, let alone the int dim version I need.

I'm currently gazing Talene up to Mythic, then I'll go back to normal tavern summons. I don't know when multi-fights start, I think chapter 30 which is some ways away, but I'm working on a Daimon comp and 5pull for the other 2 teams, then Thoran and God Comp for 2 more. I should be right on course to having them ready by then.

For the excess of L/L+ heroes (Saurus, Nara, Daimon, Grez, Thor, Tidus), I did that this week since I was tired of having to log in twice a day to do all of the highest tier of bounties. Absolutely no regrets, but I don't advise anyone else to do so until your main team is already set and done.
>>
anyone can help with this stage?
i have no idea what formation should i use, everything gets btfo.
ive a free resonating slot to put a lv1 in
>>
>upgrading the resonating crystal
Holy hell this is long
>>
>>341457
Level up Eironn to 220, are you giving him support?
>>
>>340910
you can just pay for it
>>
>>341659
yeah i tried him in multiple formations.
saveas 1-shots him, totem guy makes him ult the wrong way, brutus 1-shots him, warek debuffs him to oblivion
>>
Why does the misty valley keep changing in difficulty? It was super easy last time now I can't do it at all and this keeps happening
>>
>>341733
it adjust to your lvl so ofc last month was easier for you
this only happens the first time you open it (same with every voyage of wonders) so you can open it the first day of the event and wait until it's almost over to do it
>>
File: 1490129701507.jpg (50 KB, 599x563)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>Thoran in every lab enemy
>>
Should I focus on getting Ferael or Gwyn ascended next? Is it true you need Arthur to make a Gwyn formation really work?
>>
>>342126
Ferael is more versatile and doesn't require comps built around him like Gwyn does. Gwyn is still very good and Arthur is one of the best tanks in the game and very much worth building. Especially so since you can also use him in your Ainz comp. Both Gwyn and Arthur need some investment before they start paying off, though.
>>
File: 1329540283004.jpg (30 KB, 379x395)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>342088
The curse is based on lowest hp teammate, so substitute someone for a lvl 1 Talene copy (reusable) or just any fodder if you don't mind using a different one each Thoran encounter.
>>
>persona 5 collab ending soon
>no new collab announced
could this be it? the long awaited calm with no need to save every fucking resource? can I buy my 2 last copies of Ezizh?
I sure hope I don't jinx it
>>
>>342295
There's one dimensional in the game files
>>
>>342893
Isn't that just Prince of Persia from the Ubisoft crossover that had Ezio? For whatever reason they never seemed to finalize the contract for him. My guess is the Prince was meant to be the money-only hero like Ukyo, but they canceled due to the backlash for Ukyo and couldn't renegotiate in time.
>>
>>342900
A different one, maybe a boss like the burning brute
Also all the stuff from Prince of Persia was deleted from the game files
>>
>made it to chapter 18 without any ascended characters

I know I'm terrible at this "game" but is the oak inn something they expect you to get as soon as you can? I started getting poe coins as drops and can't do shit with them
>>
>>342980
No, I didn't get an ascended until chapter 21.
>>
>Tried hard mode in the labyrinth for the second time
>Got my shit kicked in and lost my main team

Bros....
>>
>>342980
The idea is that by the time you unlock it, you'll have a stack of poe coins.
>>343023
Just use dura's tears man
>>
File: misty.jpg (687 KB, 1080x2220)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
Is there some secret to this Misty Valley stage from hell? Sometimes I can live through it, but I've literally timed it out without killing the two frontliners despite bringing both of my hypercarry damage dealers with.

This shit is giving me a headache
>>
>>343026
I just live with the fact that I won't always clear every misty valley mission.
>>
>>343026
You use 30+ Saurus
>>
>>343028
I feel like asking to just clear it isn't that much, its not like im trying to get all the fucking medals.

Seems like every single person that cleared this used a Shemira which I don't have at all. I'm just amazed that a 3/9 Daimon/Izold isn't enough damage to deal with this when they're brought down significantly harder teams than this together.
>>
>>343030
Oh, I thought you were talking about one of the missions, but you can't beat the fight itself?
>>
>>343031
Yeah I'll hit 0 seconds with Daimon/Izold/Talene beating away at their frontline who is still sitting at full health for some reason.
>>
>>343032
Can you borrow someone's ainz?
>>
>>343033
They're all claimed, but it does reset in 13 hours
>>
>>343035
gimme your ID and i'll add you so you can borrow mine.
>>
>>343038
>>
>>343040
Added
>>
>>343041
Thanks anon, I'm assuming you meant tomorrow considering its already loaned out.
>>
>>343042
Oh shit, sorry, for some reason I thought you could loan out every hero like 3 times, I'm not sure why now that I look at it again.
In that case yes, I'll make sure to lend him to you tomorrow.
>>
>>343045
No problem, I'm just kicking myself for not shelling out to pick up Ainz back when he was available. In hindsight 14.99 for something so hilariously broken was one hell of a deal.
>>
>>343046
Compare it to other gacha games, people shelling out hundreds for the chance to roll a character.
>>
>>343047
AFK Arena is the only gacha I've allowed myself to play, so my experience with them is pretty limited.

I only play this one because its actually fun
>>
>>342980
>>343022
how is that even possible? you guys have like 10 different legendary heroes or what
>>
>>334653
LC and Heroes of Esperia are best of 5, having Ainz and Albedo in one of the matchups is not worth shit by itself
>>
>>336941
She's god tier at every level just like Rowan, but they're support characters
>>
>>343026
none of your guys are hypercarry damage at their level or in terms of si and furniture
>>
File: Capture.png (744 KB, 514x1033)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
IT'S TIME.

Now post how you're NGMI.
>sub-200k lab tokens
>sub-400k glad coins
fugg
>>
>>343528
Already bought QUEEN just now and I can afford to buy JOKER as well, but I'm holding off. Challenger coin exchange rate is really bad so I want to use as many lab coins as I can.
>>
>>343528
>>343531
Just got them both, linked them to 5 stars, I had almost all of queen's gear prepared too, SI's of both to 20.
Now to figure out which one will fit best in my team with ainz, albedo, ezio and nakoruru
>>
>>343531
Smart. I did the same for Ainz/Albedo. In truth, I could get them both right now too by using my lab quest or selling some Arthur shards, but I want to see how far I can get by the last day without them.
>>
>>343533
The only reason I want Queen is for her 3/9. I have no idea how wide the aoe is or if it'll ever be useful, but she'll be a nice addition to lab.
>>
Can you still buy the talene skin when the event is over?
>>
>>343550
Probably. The other seasonal-event skins are in the wardrobe.
>>
>>343550
Yes, only the discount will be over
>>
>>343533
>people itt think albedos SI actually works with more than 3 dimensionals in the formation
kek
>>
>>343747
Are you stupid? It doesn't buff more past 3 dimensionals, but it still buffs all the dimensionals in your party, so yes, her SI does work with more than 3 dimensionals in the formation.
>>
>>343747
In your own words, what do you think her SI actually does?
>>
>saved my currencies to get the Persona 5 heroes
>doing some research and find out they're nothing special if you don't have the overlord heroes like I don't
>suddenly conflicted if I still want them for the rarity or just splurge to tier up my favorite normal heroes
>>
>>343788
Don't be dumb, this is your only chance to get them.
>>
>>343761
>>343765
Why would you use more than 3 dimensionals when celestials are better?
>>
File: 1309075974623.jpg (20 KB, 168x251)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>343793
You didn't answer the question.
>>
>take the survery
>how do you rate the new tallene skin
>7
>what's the main reason you didn't like the skin?
Bitch I gave it a 7, that's more than a passing mark
>>
>>343801
No need, there's no reason to run 5dim over 3dim+celpog unless you're at 5team battles. (Which you aren't)
>>
>>343833
>>
>>343849
>Dokuro-chan
Nice
>>
>>343850
That was my first anime i watched outside of the stuff that ran on tv. Ended up carrying her name as my online alias since, lol.
>>
>>343849
Most posters here aren't there anyway.
Even in 3teams it's simply better to compliment dims with cele/pogs.
The stat increase is just not as good.
>>
I got both the new dimensional fags but I cant really think of a working composition for them, any thoughts?
>>
File: 6456011682.png (74 KB, 297x217)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>343793
>Why would you use more heroes?
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>343881
Just leave them at lv1
Both need heavy investment to work, which can be said about basically any decent normal faction hero.
Maybe in the future they'll get a good place but they are literal trash right now.
The only use for them is dimensional comps (for which you need albedo) at chapter 30+
>>
>>343887
This
If you don't have albedo don't exchange for either. Worthless
>>
>>343887
Thats what I thought.
I also got Ainz&Albedo but joker&queen dont seem as useful so I guess I'll do that, cause as of right now they dont seem very good.
>>
>>343864
Dude just shut up already, you've been shot down on every point you've tried to make.
>>
Do "we" have a guild?
>>
>>343892
Make one
>>
How do you reliably counter Ferael in PVE? I tried Nemora in front of him but she just doesn’t charm fast enough (chapter 20)
>>
>>343922
Drag with Eironn?
>>
>>343926
Eironn doesnt stop him from casting his energy depleting ability, retard
>>
>>343981
>His Eironn cant kill a Ferael nor ult as soon as he finishes his first two abbilities and he dares to call retard to some anon
Ferael becomes a problem when your carry sucks and takes 50 seconds to kill two enemies, so level your carry, use Lyca, put in front of him Athalia, Nara or Cecilia, link him with Lorsan, or just ignore him, as long as he doesnt start stacking phantoms on your carry he does nothing
>>
File: fsdfdsf.png (1.35 MB, 746x877)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
OK lategamefriends. I am no longer spending any diamonds on regular pulls, not even hero-choice pulls. at this point I feel like I need to be SGing only, even though it sucks. have a look at my wilders. I am 3 copies of Pippa away from ascension, but I can ascend Solise right now. wwyd? and does anyone have experience with the newer Pippa/Oden portal comp?
>>
>>344171
Solise is similar to Shemira, decent carry but just not as good as some other options in lategame. Definitely useful in 5 round stages. I don't have Pippa.
>>
>>344171
Solise is dogshit, not worth ascending at all. Especially not if you're going full SG because it'll take you ages to get more fodder. Portal party is quite alright from my limited experience, and indidually Oden and Pippa are really useful for their respective towers. A good comp to have in 5+ boss stages.
>>
>>344171
I'd go for Pippa anyway, Solise is just trash and at most will help lvl up your tree
>>
>>344179
>>344182
>>344185
cool, thanks for the responses. I'll just wait for Pippa copies. Apparently anything I might need Solise for (wilder tower/5th campaign team/tree droplets) is already fine.

Since hero choice came out I am not used to having to wait. Part of me just wants to get the 3 copies but I know I need to get to work on gazing. I went 4-faction meta and my gazed heroes are trash.
>>
>>343045
I really do appreciate this loan, not only did it let me clear misty valley with ease, this dumb fucking hero is letting me blast past so many walls that I had hit in other modes by just one shotting entire teams.

God I hope they bring back all the dimensionals for some kind of catch up event.
>>
>>344547
sasuga ainz sama
>>
Reminder that Belinda is a whore
>>
File: angry.jpg (57 KB, 720x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I JUST WANT TO GET TWINS ASCENDED ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS OF STARGAZING USELESS ITEMS I STILL NEED 3 MORE COPIES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>344707
>I STILL NEED 3 MORE COPIES
Chillax, broheim. 3 copies is just 45,000 more diamonds.
>>
File: 20210222_083427.jpg (258 KB, 705x844)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
I got joker, but also have queen on alt.
I've enough to get queen on this one but I'd rather get my 8th shem copy to ascend and 220 my ainz, and get another Ezizh copy.
Do we know if there's more dimensionals in the pipe?
At 22-4, kinda stuck
>>
>>344547
I know right? Getting Ainz and Albedo bum rushed me through so many story chapters too, and when I got Ainz' gear and SI to 30, and his furniture to 9, it carried me all the way to chapter 31.
Anyways, glad you were able to make use of him.
>>
>>344856
Can Ainz carry you without Albedo? If so, whats a good substitute for her? Im at chapter 24 and hes starting to do less and less damage (SI 25, 4/9, T1 gear)
>>
>>344547

Belinda (VIP Customer support officer) said multiple times that old dims won’t ever be back due to financial reasons. You’ll always lag behind players who have Ezio, Ainz and Albedo. Deal with it
>>
>>344884
I bought Albedo a while before the exchange for Ainz, so I always use them together except in Misty Valley, where I use Ainz for all the "use 4 x faction" missions, and he works fine there.
Definitely getting his SI to 30, and especially his furniture to 9, is really important for him, being able to insta-cast his ult 3 times and ability to reduce enemy hp by 50% after 15 seconds of battle is huge.
You just have to keep him alive since he's squishy. A good tank maybe?
>>
Why is Nemora crying, /vmg/?
>>
>>344895
My current go to team is

Ainz
>Brutus
Rowan
>Talene
Rosaline

I need a tank and a ccer. Im currently building Tasi and Ferael. Which other heroes can slot into my team? I was thinking Thoran but how well can he tank?
>>
>Lilith, a multimillionaire company can't hire some decent translators
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umm1y1cpCBE
>>
>>345181
I'm no good at team building desu, I mostly use characters I like, but maybe that lightbearer tank works? Not Lucius, the other one, he jumps in and protects a unit when they're about to die and take damage in their stead, which sounds like something Ainz can use.
>>
>>345177
Because there's terrible people here who think she's bad, when she's the cutest goat in the game.
>>
>>345177
her little tightness couldn't handle the rod of destiny
>>
>>343849
Can I add you
>>
Aaaahhhhhh
>>
>>345646
Same bro, I got Queen at least though
>>
File: pe.png (932 KB, 992x995)
932 KB
932 KB PNG
>>345646
>>345676
I got both feels good man
>>
>>345181
Arthur would be a good choice in the top front line, for the same reason he's good with Gwyn - solid tank, immune to CC, increased attack frequency for those behind (faster energy regen for Ainz after prep), intervention for first killed ally, puts a -35% damage aura for Ainz behind him, etc.
>>
File: Capture.png (507 KB, 513x690)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>345646
>sub 100k lab tokens
>sub 200k glad tokens
NGMI. I hope you have a lab quest or arthur shards ready.
>>
>>345565
Sure, go ahead. Just opened a spot.
>>
Fuck I'm stuck on 15-40. I don't know what to do no matter the formation its not even close
>>
>>346225
What level are you?

Put Nemora in the middle so she can charm Ferael. It will take a couple of retries
>>
>>346231
>so she can charm Ferael
Not him, but Beguile says "random enemy target". Does it actually prefer the target directly across?
>>
>>346234
It's one of the 2 character in front of her, yes.
>>
>>346234
Whats your player level?
>>
>>346231
79, will try now and let you know
>>
>>346245
Mine? Lvl 140, stage 24-56.
>>
File: Capture.png (706 KB, 514x1032)
706 KB
706 KB PNG
It's going to be close, lads. Two more labs, which give 5,092 each, so 104,299 lab tokens. 4 days of glad coins. I just need Wrizz to give me anything but guild coins both times.
>>
>>346231
This isn't working, it doesn't even seem close. This level feels so much harder than the other ones
>>
A guildmate introduced me to this site today. Pretty fucing neat tool for when you're stuck on a stage and don't want to go sifting the internet for shitty videos of those stages.

https://afkhelper.nax.is
>>
>>345177
She is pregnant with Saveas' child
>>
>>346459
This is useless. you can’t see their gear, SI levels and furniture invesment
>>
>>346804
>gear
https://www.afkarena.net/artifacts
unless you're talking about the actual gear pieces, in which case you can just imagine i'd reply to you with a smug anime girl .jpg
>SI and furniture
You can see +10, +20, +30, 3/3 and 9/9, anything inbetween doesn't matter.
>>
>>346347
If you can counter Ferael, you can easily win this stage. Since the Nemora strat isn’t working for you, your only options are to:

1) Go afk, accumulate resources and level up your 5 main heroes

2) Ascend a Mauler to Mythic so you can level everyone up to 180

3) Wait till the end of the week so you can merc a powerful hero (Ainz) or a counter to Ferael (Athalia, Nara, Ascended Nemora, Eironn)

4) Build a CCer like Tasi or Eironn.

The graveborn Ferael comp is something you’ll regularly encounter. These stages are specifically designed to cockblock you. He’ll become less of problem once you have a good hero to counter him. Eironn, Tasi (bit unreliable), Nemora (Bit unreliable) and your own Ferael are optimal choices. Eironn being the best of the bunch.

And holy crap, stop making so many legendaries. Fodder is incredibly valuable in this game.
>>
>>34681

>smug anime girl
Kill yourself pedo
>>
Makoto is a fucking monster with Ainz comp. Holy crap. I had low expectations, but she single-handedly broke through my current wall by replacing ascended Rowan.

Old formation
>Ainz
>>Ezio
>Rowan
>>Talene
>Albedo
It was getting completely blown out by stage 24-56, front line dying in 3 second, Albedo right after, Ainz' ult not fully killing Raine (or anyone), then wiping.

New formation
>Ainz
>>Ezio
>Queen
>>Talene
>Albedo
Front line still died instantly, but Makoto gets her ult off just before Ainz - which dragged the entire enemy team back into a tornado, stunned them, chipped down their hp a good 1/3, and then Ainz ult wiped them.

Pic related is not the stage, since I already beat it, but hot damn this was a sexy comp in a tight spot. Having a 4th dimensional also lets me swap in my E+ Brutus for Ezio if I need a bit more delay - without losing Albedo's full SI bonus.
>>
File: Capture.png (439 KB, 480x461)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>347711
Pic related is what I was up against. Not my screenshot, but it's stage 24-56.
>>
Tfw no Anoki to merc
>>
File: hmm.jpg (244 KB, 738x1600)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Which team should I run with these heroes?

Main team is
>Fawkes
>>Rowan
>Ainz
>>Talene
>Lucius

But I keep getting fucked whenever theres an Athalia on the enemy team. Suggestions?
>>
Do collabs ever return? I just started playing and don't think I'll be able to exchange for Queen any time soon.
>>
>>348414
Buy Queen
>>
>>348414
they never said they would, just get her while you can
>>
Does anyone have a compilation to every reddit visual aid for this game?
>>
FUCK. So close, yet so far. If I had known about this collab and got back into the game just a week earlier, I would've been able to get him easily. Is there any other source of lab tokens besides quests that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>348990
Unless you have Arthur shards that you can sell, you're out of luck.
>>
>>348993
Do they give any for free anywhere? Besides the store, obviously
>>
>>348997
Nope.
>>
Well at least I'll get the next dimensional.....
>>
File: Capture.png (697 KB, 507x1020)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
Oh fuck, I haven't been this close since I started playing mid-Ezio event. 5,092 tokens next lab. Will get 13.4k glad tokens over 48 hours. I think I've got this guaranteed regardless of Wrizz crapshoots.

>>348990
Sorry, mang. You're just that tiny bit off. You get Queen at least?
>>
What should I get out of a Chest of Wishes? New account, less than a month old.
>>
Am I the only who thinks that Joker has potential to be top tier? If you build him right, he can be a frontline dodge tank who dishes out a fuck ton of damage in a cc heavy team. Queen is garbo though
>>
>>349206
I started saving when they got announced and managed to get both plus arthur shards and an Ezizh copy. How come you had to scrape to get enough resources? I dont get it all
>>
>>346733
Pedophile
>>
>>347712
Nobody cares. Fuck off with these blog posts
>>
>>349484
>How come you had to scrape to get enough resources?
I also bought Arthur shards and an Ezizh copy during the event, 2 or 3 weeks before exchange when I hit cap. At worst, I'd just have to sell the shards, but I felt confident at the time that I'd easily make it. Although, I recently unlocked the +30% lab FoS, so next time I'll have more leeway.
>>
>>349633
Learn some math, retard
>>
>>349221
scrolls for summons desu
>>
>>349206
>You get Queen at least?
No, how could I? The costs are the same. I don't have the resources for Joker, much less both of them.

I wish they had spread the resources a bit more and not have it so stacked in favor of lab tokens. I know why they did it, I know they want to push people like me to pay money, but I wish they were more fair with this.
>>
File: Queen Doing Work 1.webm (2.87 MB, 360x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
Apparently the chinese community loves Queen for her CC. She can help achieve a total CC lockdown in Gwyn comp and 5pull.
>>
File: Queen Doing Work 2.webm (2.87 MB, 360x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>350175
And the 5pull - first with Tidus, then subbing him Anoki where her CC matters more.
>>
first time that I won't need to use cards until the 7th furniture
nice
>>
Chapter 20 F2Poor here. Started during the P5 collab. Can someone please give me a simple rundown on what Abyssal Expedition is? I read some guides but I still have no idea how you’re supposed to play it. I just know that you need a guild and 3000 diamonds to participate. My buds told me that I should bring ranger heroes only and not my main team.

Am confused as fuck. Please help a brotha out
>>
>>350510
I mean that's about it but the first day use your most ascended heroes since you're low lvl
you can replace them on day 2 or 3 for rangers when you start upgrading relics, it doesn't matter if they're only elite + they will be better
the rest depend on communication with the militia, coordination and planning

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.