[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 208 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Et1VcG_VoAIvbkU.jpg (407 KB, 1800x1012)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
ゲーム「ウマ娘 プリティーダービー」のApp Storeで予約注文およびGoogle Playでの事前登録を2021年2月10日(水)から開始しました!

●AppStoreで予約注文
https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/id1325457827

●GooglePlayでの事前登録
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.cygames.umamusume

ストアへの反映は随時行われます。お使いの端末によって反映のタイミングに差異が生じることがございますので、その場合は、時間をおいてから再度お試しください。
AppleとAppleのロゴは、米国およびその他の国で登録されたApple Inc.の商標です。
Google Play および Google Play ロゴは、Google LLC の商標です。

また、現在実施中の事前登録キャンペーンは2021年2月22日(月)11:59をもって終了予定となります。
ご登録がまだの方は、ぜひ事前登録サイトよりご登録ください!
>>
File: URA.png (870 KB, 2584x1672)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
Character list

https://umamusume.jp/character/

Added new Ma Niang, the first season of existing characters "victory suit" game module
>>
File: 20210210_2.png (1.27 MB, 1920x1080)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
ゲーム「ウマ娘 プリティーダービー」のDMM GAMES版のリリースが決定しました!
リリース予定日は2021年3月10日(水)となります。

DMM GAMES版では、より大きな画面でウマ娘たちの熱いレースやウイニングライブ映像を楽しめます!
また、スマートフォンでプレイしているアカウントとDMM GAMES版とで連携する「データ連携」が可能!
詳細は、後日発表予定!
>>
>>332791
I'm really happy about this. Guess I still have to go through the reset marathon on my phone for the first day or two to take advantage of the pre-release bonuses, but that's not a big deal.

Now all I need is an early King Halo SSR, but it looks like she's been relegated to SR fodder given she's barely in S2.
>>
>>332791
I hope it does well, it was supposed to elevate horse cock and futas to the golden age before it went to development hell
>>
>>332789
So they all went with one artist instead of different ones. Probably part of the delays was dealing with all of them.
>>
>>333010
Doubtful, I mean most of the game is just 3D models. I'm pretty sure they delayed it because they realised the gameplay loop wasn't fun, but nothing I've seen in the run-up to launch looks like they've fixed it. They lost the lead producer at some point, so I'm pretty sure they've sat on the project and done nothing for as long as they could before the suits started demanding returns from it.

I don't know why they're going the Shiny Colors route when that game bombed. They're too focused on making a light version of Derby Stallion without understanding what people actually like about that game. The races are only going to be exciting for the first playthrough, after that everyone is just following meta guides fox max speed, and being forced to replay the same shit over and over isn't enjoyable. People are happy with grinding when it's zero effort, not so much when they have to plan shit out every time and then lose anyway because "lol RNG" so you keep running the gauntlet to get enough 3 crown SSRs to tackle event missions for pointless rewards that lower the RNG a bit.

I just hope some of the writing is fun, honestly. It's a shame they couldn't get it out in time for Valentine's, I'd be surprised if it lasted a year.
>>
File: uma5.png (326 KB, 444x717)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>333064
>I'd be surprised if it lasted a year.
Everyone said that when Re:dive was coming out. We know they won't abandon the game if it doesn't turn out well, too much money was put into it. They're more likely to balance things around or make a renewal.

That said I share most of your concerns.
I dropped Shiny Colors because it took so long to make a full true end playthrough. I loved the girls but it just was to bothersome to always pay attention to stat growths and rng. Let's just hope they learned from what SC did wrong and Uma Musume will be a bit different. The trailer implied that we'll be able to pass some of the stats of finalized horses to new horses. And we won't need to play QTE lives like in Shiny Colors. Maybe it'll make things easier.
And I also hope the pvp mode will just remain a whale flex fest and not something you absolutely need to play to progress.
>>
>>333010
It's not really about the artists. They still went with designs original artists made for these girls in the past. There's a button on that character page to view the original art for each girl.
I think it was done to "streamline" the end result.

By the way take a look at the old trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv1YihyYHmU
First of all the game was going to be in landscape view, now it's vertical. At that stage it looked like the game had a mix of 2D art, 2D chibi animations and 3D models. I guess they decided to scrap all that in favor of going full 3D on everything. New models and animations look good so I guess I'm okay with that. It's probably easier to enable any visual changes like different costumes this way. Because costumes and accessories are usually a big part of games like this.
>>
So how the gameplay like? Resource management?
Any other similar game to have an idea?
>>
>>333353
Winning Post series maybe?
>>
>>333353
It's a raising sim. So think Princess maker, but with gacha tweests.
Idolmaster: Shiny Colors, Nanairo Run Girls, Kamurai Tribe are the games I know that have extremely similar gameplay flow.
>>
>>333377
Many Japanese compare it to a baseball game series call PowerPro or something.
>>
>>332789
I wonder how many horsegirls are going to be available at the start of the game.
It'd be amazing if everyone listed is already in.
>>
>>333312
>The trailer implied that we'll be able to pass some of the stats of finalized horses to new horses.
That's a big fear, though. What if you need multiple S rank horses just to have a chance of breeding them to make an SS rank?

The old trailers were a long time ago, all the stuff they were releasing when the anime aired in 2018 looked almost identical to what they're showing now. I'm sure they've polished it up a bit, they haven't sat around doing nothing for 3 years, but I don't see much in terms of evolution or learning from SC's failure.

>>333381
That's because PowerPro is a lot more popular than SC. Long standing franchise, and the mobage isn't too bad. There's a lot of stuff in PowerPro that you won't find in UmaMusume, and it's all stuff that staves off boredom.

First, matches in PP go by really fast. And you get a bit of time to actually make a play for your team with the baseball mini-game mechanics even though it's mostly decided by the stat choices. Also, there's a lot of intricacy to the stat system, because you're building stars for your main roster and you get to pick their skills and stuff.

SC is much closer to what this shit is going to be, which is paper thin training mechanics combined with brutal RNG that make most of your runs feel worthless, but you still have to do them because maybe you'll get lucky this time. If they can make a game where it feels like you're making progress even on dogshit runs where you get fucked by 10% chance events, maybe they'll have a hit. Otherwise? It's going to bleed players.
>>
File: 69.png (1.98 MB, 1810x1841)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
Hope to add more girls
>>
>>334302
dammit that blonde from the anime isnt there
>>
File: HaruUrara_AnimeFull.png (372 KB, 633x1140)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
I wanna train Haru Urara into a winner.
>>
But they already did a pre-reg?
>>
>>334395
This is the actual pre-reg on the storefronts, instead of just the whole "indication of interest" bullshit on their website.
>>
>>334423
And how do I prereg on google play without being a jap? It says that isn't available in my country.
>>
>>334302
So, how many of these are already dead?
>>
>>334621
Most of them are
>>
What's the actual gameplay like, though?
>>
>>334812
There are three gameplay trailers and gameplay discussions posted in this thread which is barely 25 posts long anon.
You can't be this lazy, anon.
>>
>>334427
You need to use your VPN and set up a JP account, which is more and more of a pain in the dick these days. My account randomly just stopped working so I had to make a new one for the pre-reg, and you have to use a VPN every time you boot up the store. Or just wait a few hours and get it through qooapp or whatever it is the kids use these days.

I just hope they don't region lock the game for launch, it's a pain in the ass to download everything through a VPN.
>>
>>334302
All look the same...
>>
>>335376
>I just hope they don't region lock the game for launch, it's a pain in the ass to download everything through a VPN.
Don't count on my predictions, but every big Cygames title doesn't have an IP block. Priconne JP only blocks China because they were the first to receive their own version.
They also announced that Uma Musume is going to be playable via DMM Player on PC in march.
>>
>>335966
I don't think they'll region lock it either, but you never know.

Most of their new games don't drop with a huge amount of fanfare internationally, but Uma Musume has an airing anime that's probably going to bring in a lot of foreigners at launch, so I could see a day or two of blocking just to stave off the initial wave.
>>
Aren't the pre reg rewards only for pre reg accounts? You can't do a reset marathon unless you actually pre reg on a bunch of JP google accounts beforehand. I mean, you could do it but without the extra free draws.
>>
>>338277
I don't even know how the pre-reg works, honestly. They had a ton of people sign up with just email addresses, are they going to cross compare those with the store pre-regs?

Most games just give away pre-reg rewards to everyone who gets the game on the first day or two.
>>
>>338289
I realize that most games give pre-reg rewards to everyone who plays early. But after reading the Japanese fine print (yes, I am autistic) it seems that there's a cutoff date.

It would be very strange and unique to do that, but Cygames is very greedy. I guess we'll see next week.
>>
>>338293
Isn't the cut-off date the 22nd or something? It's just so people don't sign up for it a week after release and then complain they didn't get their rewards.

Day one is the most important day for any mobage. I'd be pretty surprised if you don't get pre-reg rewards just for starting the game, because there's a small chance that people who didn't bother with the pre-reg will get salty about it and stop playing because everyone else has 10 more rolls. They're allowed to just straight up suspend the campaign for any reason if they want, but they won't because they're not insane.
>>
>>333064
>>333353
idk I've always thought it to be a mix of Power Pros (baseball/soccer), Derby Owners Club/Stallion/Winning Post and iM@S for the lineage, but yeah it feels weird.
https://twitter.com/uma_musu/status/1360486758526246913/photo/1 doesn't say too much but who knows - not a big fan of the portrait/landscape flips
>>333487
One thing I sorta liked about Power Pro (baseball) at least is that it's semi skill-based where you still have to aim/hit or pitch the ball.
>>333312
If it does better than Dragalia Lost and World Flipper Cygames will consider it a small win.
>>
>>338298
I feel like they've put way more money into this than they did with DL and WF. If the game bombs, it could tank the rest of the franchise with it.

Those landscape flips make me wonder what they're going to be doing on PC. It makes sense to just have players flip their phone for cutscenes, it's a lot weirder on PC unless they're changing the UI completely. Is the window going to auto resize? Are they just going to force one aspect ratio?
>>
File: Manhattan.png (308 KB, 348x680)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>335397
In game let you switch artstyle because every horse has a different artist but there also a default design with the anime style
>>
>>338305
>If the game bombs, it could tank the rest of the franchise with it.
A few years ago I would've agreed but now I doubt it.
They somehow managed to keep the franchise "alive" by releasing manga, merchandise, anime and live idol concerts while the game was still in development hell and many people just gave up waiting.
That means there were people who paid money for Uma Musume franchise even though the game was nowhere to be seen for years. These people either liked the idea so much or weren't interested in the game in the first place.
>>
File: paka.jpg (340 KB, 1420x749)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
I'm not sure if they mentioned it before, but the latest pakatube has a cast list for the stream on the 23rd.

The anime half has Teio, Nice Nature, Rice, Palmer and Helios, and the 2 loli horses, while the game half has Teio, Golshi, Rice, Oguri Cap, Grass Wonder, King Halo, and Mayano Top Gun.
>>
>>340375
mayo bros our time is now
>>
Gonna keep an eye out on this thread, game looks promising and I'm looking for another gacha game for my roster.
I really like the anime too, and surprised about the game's quality from what I've seen.
>>
File: Eueh5I6VEAY80gW.jpg (461 KB, 2047x1151)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
5.5 or 6 days left, depending on if the game gets released at midnight JST or noon JST.
>>
wait, can you romance your horses?
>>
oh shit this game is vertical now? where are the newer gameplay trailers?
>>
>>341048
https://youtu.be/dZTR9esWBmk
https://youtu.be/PaSSfSN5daw
>>
>>341035
I figured it'd go live shortly after the live stream, but who knows. Anyone remember when shit like World Flippers came out?

I hope it doesn't drop at noon, that's like 3am for me.
>>
File: Qm7E56x.jpg (619 KB, 1799x1723)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>need to get your horse into the hall of fame to be eligible for succession
Oof. Game confirmed for having completely worthless runs like SC where you fuck up a race or two, fail to get into the hall of fame, and can't even use the horse as free burn for the next run.

Hell, imagine if you have to burn 2 maxed out horses for ONE chance at an S rank horse. Not only do you have to get, say, 800/1200 stats and get lucky to win the races for 2 horses, but then you only get one chance to start off with a 400/1200 horse thanks to burning 2 A ranks, and a bit of bad luck on that run not only wastes half an hour of raising that horse, but also invalidates the hours you spent getting those A rank horses to begin with.
>>
>>341408
cool
>>
>>341408
>invalidates the hours
Chill anon. Even SC gives you shittons of currency for a failed run, especially during campaigns and events.
Besides we don't even know the numbers. They might as well make it so completing a horse training isn't hard but getting good stats for the final conversion is.
>>
>>341421
Completing the training obviously will never be hard, but if you have to become a hall of famer for succession, it means that lots of runs are completely worthless.

Look, they're not going to make it easy enough that you can get a top tier horse on your first run. The only way to prevent people from getting good horses and only logging in for events is RNG barriers, and paying to mitigate those barriers.

The stuff you get from failed runs in SC is close to worthless. You spend more on the items you have to burn per run.
>>
How F2P are games like these usually? Or will I be swiping my life away to get a nice new horses post launch?
>>
>>341495
Cygames is pretty generous with their shit so yeah, pretty friendly.
>>
>>341035
How does right even run? She is massive.
>>
Do you think they'll add some sort of randomness to the races? I feel like to stop this game from being an absolute fucking borefest they'll need to do something to actually capture the feel of actual horse racing where the result isn't always fully predictable.
>>
>>333064
>I don't know why they're going the Shiny Colors route when that game bombed.
U wot m8
That game only has two new P-SSR cards per month and doesn't have competitive events aside P-cup twice a year.

Compare that to SS (by cygames) which now has 3 limited SSRs + 2 FES banners per month + perm banners and reruns, it also needs a motion capture studio, dancers, 3DMVs and all that effort.

Tl;dr: SC is doing perfectly fine for the amount of funds it requires and I'm looking forward to another training/production game because I'm nostalgic for them.
>>
>>341630
What's funny is that you think SC requires that level of funding because that's the way it was designed. SC has that level of funding because it was a huge flop and barely brings in any income in comparison to something like SS, which is huge. Not only that, but they've spent the years since launch trying to fix SC by adding shit to reduce the RNG elements or giving away free SSRs to try and bring players back. The game likely operates at a slight loss, but they keep it around because the idols themselves are profitable for streams and merchandising.

Training games run a very fine line between enjoyment and tedium. The problem is that in most other mobage, the tedium is almost hands off. You set up the game to play itself, you check back on it every few minutes. With training games? You have to pay attention and calculate every decision optimally, WHILE getting lucky. You don't fail because you picked the wrong training, you fail because the game decided to fuck you over with a 5% risk chance. Combine this with a restrictive stamina system, and you're in for nothing but a slow decline into obscurity.

I wish SC was good, but it just isn't. I try it out again every few months and I give up on it pretty fast because it's just soul crushing to play, everything is based around having the stars align.
>>
>>341666
>everything is based around having the stars align
Oh you're that retard from /@/ who keeps whining about luck, my sides. UmaMusu won't be the game for you, why do you suck so much at raising sims dude?
>>
>>341666
>You have to pay attention and calculate every decision optimally, WHILE getting lucky. You don't fail because you picked the wrong training, you fail because the game decided to fuck you over with a 5% risk chance.
Ah, the elusive zoomer gaming journalist that wants training wheels in his games because he won't bother with strategy that makes his attempts have 90% success rate.
>>
>>341702
You clear WING 90% of the time? Must be nice to have a full team of SSRs.
>>
>>341622
I propose the chance of being randomly invaded by terrorists like in München Olympics, with hostages and shit.
>>
>>341704
>>341666
You're talking about a game that gives you several tutorials and fitting cards to build a team for the first SSR of your choice. At this point you need to go sperg in another thread and stop derailing this one.
>>
>>341622
That would be a nice detail, indeed.
>>
Who are you guys hoping to pull/who are you re-rolling for?
>>
>>344347
Probably Oguri. Ch1 of her manga (translations for the rest when?) and the summary on https://horsejpkeiba.com/oguri-cap/ made me want to help her achieve her dreams.
>>
>>344347
I am ONLY aiming for the horses with the biggest tits. I want to drink horse milk and fuck fat horse pussy.
>>
>>334302
>>339103
Is there a chart with their original style?
>>
>>344433
Not chart but you could always go here:
https://umamusume.jp/character/

select the girl you like and pick the last buble below.
>>
>>344437
Holy shit the og style is pure sex.
>>
File: EuzRBAxVoAMyqyn.jpg (239 KB, 1100x620)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
【ストアダウンロード開始】
ゲーム「ウマ娘 プリティーダービー」がストアでダウンロード開始!
2月24日のリリースまであと2日!
お楽しみにお待ちください!

◆App Store
https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/id1325457827
◆Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.cygames.umamusume
ストアへの反映は随時行われます。
>>
File: EuzL82HVgAAUchc.jpg (160 KB, 900x506)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
【DMM GAMES版 事前登録スタート!】
DMM GAMES版の公式サイトが公開!事前登録がスタートしました!
応援キャンペーンも実施いたします!

DMM GAMES版公式サイトはこちらから!
https://dmg.umamusume.jp
>>
can i race my horse against other peoples? can I bet currency on these races? This is all that matters
>>
>>344556
>>344558
>3GB
I hope they let us delete user otherwise rerolling is gonna be a nightmare.
>>
>>339116
Well the anime was one the best selling shows of 2018, even if a part of that was Granbluefags getting their codes
>>
>>344558
Do I get the pre-reg rewards if I transfer my data from the mobile version?
>>
>>344347
I don't know who's in the launch pool (aside the ones in screenshots), probaby super creek or the mad scientist
>>
Is the game 64 bit only?
I'm stuck on this screen.
>>
>>344573
There is no in-universe betting going on at all, so no, I highly doubt there'll be any betting in the game.
>>
>>344678
Yes, it says that at the bottom. Specs seem pretty low too, should be easy to run.

The resolution for the PC version is 1080p though. I wonder if we'll have the option to play in vertical mode.
>>
I've never run a game like this before (as in, jp or cn exclusive). Am I going to need a vpn to get it from the app store?
>>
File: z29VrBt[1].png (444 KB, 540x1049)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>344776
Get qoapp or taptap or some other app to download weebshit.
>>
File: txt_already-e1ce764.png (29 KB, 562x156)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>344782
Sweet, works like a charm. I also logged into DMM and got this. I guess I'm officially preregistered now?
>>
>>344793
You got redirected to login page, logged in and pressed the big button at the bottom again? Because that's what I did and I think I'm in.
>>
>>344795
Yeah, now I just get the system reqs.
>>
>>344782
Chink appstore clones are not only crapware filled with ads, but they often take a day or two to even fucking update for some titles.

The correct option is learning how to make a JP store account and using a VPN. Plus, you can use it to get around region blocks at launch.
>>
Thank God I got reminded the release date was today while browsing /@/
Downloading right now. Here I come, Suzuka! Spe-chan!
>>
>>344799
That's only if you play lots of JP only gachashit, most people don't, including me.
>>
>>344803
>3GB Download
Welp.
Hopefully re-rolling is easy...
>>
So, the game launches on the 24th but no specific hour is specified. Is it just midnight JST?
>>
Is it just me or this thingy playing while the download is actually rather gorgeous?
>>
>>344810
I'm hoping it's midnight, because it'd follow on well from the stream event.

>>344597
They do, it's the last option in the menu at the bottom. Should make re-rolling easy.
>>
>>344814
And I just checked the download screen, it's out at 11am on the 24th. Guess I'm going to bed and waking up at 2am.
>>
>>344814
>They do, it's the last option in the menu at the bottom. Should make re-rolling easy.
Thank God.
>>
Is this thread going to move to /vg/ once the game is out? I hope not
>>
>>344820
I hope so, I want hors in /vg/ league
>>
>>344820
I don't think we'll have a big enough population to sustain a /vg/ thread.
>>
>>344820
I can't imagine it being popular enough. When the EOP version comes out, maybe.
>>
>>344822
Motherfucker, I was thinking the exact same thing. But I'd easily sacrifice that to keep a nice, slow and comfy thread like this has been.
>>
>>344820
Fuck that cancerous shithole, it attracts the worst kind of shitposters.
>>
>>344824
>>344824
>When the EOP version comes out, maybe.
Does it really have a chance?
I'd rather have something like Granblue does. Specially if the alternative is having someone like Crunchy getting it and seeing the TL be completely butchered like Pricunny.
>>
>>344828
>the TL be completely butchered like Pricunny
How bad is it?
>>
>>344829
https://nichegamer.com/2021/01/20/english-localization-of-princess-connect-re-dive-changes-onii-chan-to-mr-nice-guy/
Memetastic, to say the least.
>>
>>344828
>Does it really have a chance?
I mean, it's a pretty big property, and the anime is on all the streaming sites for EOPs. Depends on how popular it is. As long as it isn't straight up bleeding money, which is very possible given the quality level vs something like World Flipper which survives simply because it costs nothing to make.
>>
Also, don't forget to do the full download if you have space. Another 2.25gb on top of the 3gb for launch.
>>
>>344837
How do
>>
File: 7LF3D4ByHLoliw3GvDw9LP.jpg (394 KB, 1920x1080)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
Hope there is the possibility of cooperation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FytOWo6k4
>>
>>344838
It's the second or third thing from the bottom on the little menu that comes up when you hit the corner button. You'll see the 2.5 GB number.
>>
>>344859
Well, shit, I thought I had it, but I guess I actually redownloaded the whole thing because the one I pressed had 3GB.
>>
>>344573
There's PVP, yes.

Have you considered, I don't know, watching the fucking trailers?
>>
>>344824
You should take a look at Blue Archive threads, and that's less popular than this.
>>
>>344865
Blue Archive is fucking massively popular. So many japs playing it, the JP discord is packed and so is the English discord.
>>
>>344865
>Blue Archive
Sorry, I don't care about gookshit, I have standards.
>>
>>344810
~11am JST or so I think but could be delayed due to server maintenance or sth
>>
>>344828
Ha ha, no way. It just isn't suited for the western market that depends on teens spreading the popularity of the game and 30-something virgin tech guys dumping money to impress people. Japanese race horses aren't "cool" and are too niche to go west.
>>
>>344861
Why are people getting hyped for a very obvious p2w game?
>>
>>344887
Because you can still enjoy the story even if you're forever locked out of the top 1000 bracket filled with account sharing chinks who bot 24 hours a day and whales blowing thousands of bucks a month on maxed out event characters.

I just want to make my horse a triple crown.
>>
File: Cum Shower.jpg (692 KB, 1080x2400)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
So, the game isn't actually out yet? I'm currently downloading 3 GB data.
Gonna re-roll for Seiun Sky, but how do I do it without having to download the game again?
>>
>>344916
pre-download
the game comes out on 24th
>>
>>344916
Last option in the menu at the bottom clears your save data so you can start again.

Honestly, if they're making it this easy, I'm expecting the tutorial roll to be one of those ones where you can just hit "try again" until you get 2 SSRs. Then you can roll with your starting currency and reset if you don't get another 2 SSRs.
>>
>>344916
>>344918
>>344922
I finished my 3GB download and when I pressed TAP TO START, it tells me to download 3GB again
>>
>>344923
Then you fucked something up, idiot. Mine just says "lol wait till the 24th dude".
>>
>>344741
Works on my 32 bit bluestacks, try to restart the game, it happens sometimes.
I'm not getting the intro video for some reason though. I can click and download everything all right, but there's a black screen instead of the animation.
>>
>>344927
I'm using Bluestacks 5.
Tried restarting the game and BS instance and still nada.
>>
>>344927
switch to directx and the video shows up
>>
>>344927
>>344935
Nvm I switched to directx instead of opengl and it started to show the video.
>>
>>344922
Their last release, World Flipper, had the same comfy reroll button. You could skip all the tutorials and everything and head straight to the gacha screen.
>>
File: 1kfjvPvFPsfhzpOfzPUcch.jpg (450 KB, 1079x1752)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
https://sendvid.com/u4ia294j?secret=41c0363b-316f-49eb-a8fa-2b26293f979d
>>
>>344955
Yeah, that's why I'm thinking they'll do it again.

Honestly the reroll button is kind of cancerous. It seems like a good idea at first, but realistically it just moves the reset point to after the first real roll.

So you have to grind the button until you get a good roll, then you have to do your real roll, fail, and start all over again. A 2 SSR start minimum effectively becomes a 4 SSR start minimum.

>>344960
I wondered when we'd get a screen grab of golshi. That shitty rip reminds me of something though, the game was full screen on my Note 8. Nothing ever uses the full range of the screen, all the other mobage I play use a little cucked window instead.
>>
There's a "Bulk Download" option (3rd from the bottom in the menu) that downloads additional 2.25GBs.
Servers seem great as I'm download at full speed too.
>>
>>344962
That's only for the truly autistic rerollers. Most people just want to start with at least 1 SSR.
>>
>>345005
When the first roll takes 2 seconds instead of 10 minutes, it's a lot easier to go for crazy odds.

And you really underestimate how many people reroll in this shit. Don't forget the SSRs are separated out into support cards and character cards, so half the cards are worthless right off the bat.
>>
I bet there will be a reroll button because that has become someone standard now.

>>344347
Twin Turbo. I like goofballs.

>>344404
Hey! Biggest breasts doesn't mean most fertile!
>>
File: 1613722295555.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>344347
I'm not starting until I get Silence Suzuka + McQueen.
>>
>>344347
Haru Urara. No clue about who else I want, though.
>>
File: 87910956_p0.jpg (2.35 MB, 1550x1100)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
so I'm a big dumb idiot baby who doesn't play mobile games and has no clue how any of this works but wants to check out the horses, what is/will be the simplest way of getting them on my phone or pc?
>>
>>344347
I'm dropping the game if King Halo doesn't have an SSR at launch.
>>
>>345012
same as you and I used >>344782 and it's worked fine so far.
>>
File: EtodNe-VoAAc-Jd.jpg (332 KB, 1443x2048)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>345015
alright, got it through qooapp, that was simple enough for me, cheers anons
now we wait
>>
>>344773
>it says that at the bottom
Then I suck dicks for not reading the whole thing, I just registered and closed the window.
>>
>>345030
Gotta read the fine print.

I forgot the show was on so now I have to watch the raw like a retard.
>>
>>344940
Is there anything else you did? I switched to DirectX but I'm still stuck on this screen >>344741
>>
>>345038
And, of course, it starts working a minute after I post this.
>>
File: um.jpg (683 KB, 1920x1080)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
What is our guild going to be called?
>>
>>345044
ウマまんこ?
>>
>>345044
うまんこ
ホース・プッシー
>>
>>345038
>>345042
Like I said it happens sometimes. Not even Uma Musume exclusive issue. Some other games also get stuck at the title screen with 0 fps, so restarting works.
>>
>>345044
>our
I'm not joining a bunch of EOPs who keep asking me what the stamps say.
>>
File: 1595341904495.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>345044
Two Moms
>>
>>345044
RIP Boxer
Eh, that might be more for /lit/ or something.
>>
>>345050
I-I'm trying my best, anon.
>>
>>345050
What does EOP mean? I know about ERP but not EOP.
>>
>>345059
Lurk 2 years before posting.
>>
A guild with newfags, ERPers and EOPs, it's like we're already in /vg/.
>>
>>345066
With so many "first time playing mobile games what do I do" posts, /vmg/ was never any better.
>>
>>345050
Don't bully, anon.
We're few to begin with. We should stick together.
>>
>>345094
A important question is the member limit on guilds in the game. It would be nice if the game allowed enough people in a guild for 4chan to not have to split up into several different guilds.
>>
>>345066
You have to be a tranny to like horses anyway so what's your point?
>>
>>345044
Chibi Golshi is so cute
>>
>>345113
What.
>>
>>345116
It's that "How can you possibly like a horse girl based on a male horse?" logic which may as well conclude that it's gay to like any waifu genderswap of a male historical figure.
>>
I finished making a Japanese DMM account for the goodies but it looks like you don't get the goodies until you log into the PC version which doesn't get released until March 10th. Bummer.
>>
>>345122
Nice mental gymnastics.
>>
>>345123
I hope the gpu for my new desktop arrives on time so I can play the game on PC from day 1.
>>
File: file.png (615 KB, 422x800)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>
>>345140
OwO what's that
>inb4 paid scouts
>>
>>345140
I suspect all of those are paid
>>
>>345144
>*3
>Paid
Retardbro...
>>
>>345146
>Not seeing there're 2 high rarities, one for chibis and one for cards
Retardbro...
>>
>>345138
The system requirements are actually pretty low.

https://dmg.umamusume.jp/

対応OS Windows 8.1 / 10 (64bit)

CPU Core i3-4360/AMD A8-7650K 同等以上

メモリ 8GB以上必須

グラフィック GeForce GTX 750Ti or Radeon RX 250X 以上

DirectXバージョン 11以上

解像度 1920×1080
>>
>>345148
>>345148
>メモリ 8GB以上必須
That alone puts me out.
My Laptop's a genuine potato.
>>
Where can I learn more about the gameplay? It seems like some of you already know about character cards and supporter cards, whatever those are.
>>
File: 7pzUc8P.png (1.44 MB, 1080x1268)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>345153
We know next to nothing about the game. Hell, I still haven't found a list of starting 3*s.

Most shit will be revealed tomorrow in the live stream.
>>
>>345157
>live stream
Any link to that, or the time it'll be at?
>>
>>345157
That's a ton of SSR.
Ain't looking good for F2Pfags.
And RIP King Halofags.
>>
>>345150
A decent new laptop with 8GB of RAM costs about $500. I got one like that at that price and it has been working great as a Linux machine.
>>
File: TPNH6at.png (805 KB, 1080x1150)
805 KB
805 KB PNG
>>345159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GrL8eKcb2w
15 hours to go, bear in mind the first half is just about the anime.

>>345160
Those are all support cards, genius. 60 characters at launch.
>>
>>345163
>>345157
>>345140
Did the chinks datamine the shit out of everything already or what?
>>
>>345163
>15 hours to go
Thanks, I'll wake up way earlier so that's nice.
>>
File: vmvikjmaq5i61.jpg (594 KB, 1440x1920)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
>>
File: 6idAt8I.png (1.34 MB, 1238x676)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>345164
Of course.

My fear right now is the first 25 here (up to spe) are all character cards. But many of these are very similar, which implies that they might be 2* shitters.

But at the same time, they're only giving GoldShip a 2*? 9 3*s seems a little low too, so maybe they're all 3*s.

If they aren't, I'm quitting straight up.
>>
>>345174
>Of course.
Where can I get the goods?
>My fear right now is the first 25 here (up to spe) are all character cards. But many of these are very similar, which implies that they might be 2* shitters.
There's likely basic 3* versions out of everyone with generic costumes so that everyone can have everyone at least once in some way and then there's the 4* or 5* versions with actual unique costumes and illustrations.
>>
>>345176
3* being in line with SSR for the support cards makes me think it's the top rank, though. There certainly aren't any 4*s in at launch, so I think they just put extra effort into the gacha animations for the major horses.

Or, more likely, they're fucking us all over with 2* trash at launch in the hopes we'll stick around and roll for the less popular girls in a few months when they get a banner.
>>
>>345163
Eh the bottom row from here
>>334302
is not in the game yet? But my horsefu is down there...
>>
>>345187
Yeah, it's all still pretty up in the air. I can't see them launching without Canopus, maybe some of this stuff is outdated and just still lurking around the files.
>>
I'm picking Taiki Shuttle from the starters because a English speaking starter sounds helpful.
>>
Fuck, I was getting so excited and ahead of myself that I thought the launch was tonight.
>>
>>345199
For me it's Suzuka and Spe.
I can count with one hand the amount of main girls who are actually my favorites out of their franchises so I'm not gonna let this chance of finally getting favoritism and tons of focus and screentime on my girls pass by.
>>
>>345050
We need a JOP guild too.
>>
>>345208
D-Don't bully!
>>
>>345208
Why would I want to join up with a bunch of N5s?
>>
>>345174
Rudolf has the best outfit but she seems bland for a nee-san type.
>>
>>345216
She's the cool nee-san you wanna imitate and be like.
>>
File: 1584650349214.jpg (661 KB, 806x1164)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>345199
I'm starting with this cutie
>>
File: file.png (1.95 MB, 1440x810)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>345199
I'm doing Bourbon since we share a birthday.
>>
File: uma_starters.jpg (1.31 MB, 1920x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>345236
>>345239
But neither of them are starters.
>>
>>345218
t. Teio
>>
>>345242
>Rice Shower
Damn. They're counting on the shilling going right now, aren't they?
>>
>>345242
Isn't super creek supposed to be a starter too?
>>
File: 1611382716128.jpg (2.96 MB, 1848x2417)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB JPG
>>334621
Here is a reference.
>>
>>345242
Imagine picking Scarlet or Vodka.
>>
>>345242
Shower it's is then.
>>
>>345252
All ded and yet they still are autistic about rights and shit?
>>
>>345122
You sound like those f*ggots in the Kaguya threads who says suitor x suitor is gay just because suitors are based on male characters.
>>
>>345261
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DRAW PORN OF MY HORSE THAT'S BEEN DEAD FOR TEN YEARS IT'S DISRESPECTFUL.
>>
>>345266
Uh, what? I was bashing that logic, not supporting it.
>>
>>345269
Otaku culture is embarassing to sane humans, even to horsefags.
>>
>>345272
Then what the fuck are they signing up contracts to make money out of otaku culture just to then want to cry like bitches about otaku being otaku? Dumb faggots.
>>
>>345271
My bad. You sounded like you were being sarcastic to that anon you replied to.
>>
>>345038
I did a trick from another game and it finally worked for me
>open game
>right after it loads press home button to go to home screen
>wait a few minutes
>open game again
>it finally unstuck
>>
>>345048
this is it
>>
>>345242
As long as she is in the gacha, I can reroll for her
>>
File: 1591069010480.jpg (64 KB, 800x1000)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
If an English release comes out, will I have to reset my progress if I switch over?
>>
>Nips falling in love with Rice
She will be the kyaru of this game.
>>
>>345283
Yes.
>>
>>345283
First Cygames gacha or just play Granblue?
>>
>>345286
Fug!
>>345287
I've never really played a gacha before, but I'm really tempted to for the Umas.
>>
>>345284
After the last 2 episodes eveybody loves Rice Shower not only the nips.
>>
>>345290
You will have to reset, every Cygames global release start from 0 and because of this there is no option to transfer data.
>>
>>345292
I have grown rather fond of her myself. Previously I had no interest in her whatsoever.
>>
>>345242
>McQueen and Shower
Yeah, I know what to reroll for.
>>
Never played a mobage before, will this game get a global release? If so, when's it expected to come?
>>
>>345295
I always liked her flat chest, silly hat and cool outfit, now I just want her even more.
>>
>>345298
Maybe, and anywhere from 6 months to 3 years.
>>
>>345292
I still hate her.
>>
>>345296
Are you going for 2 umas anon?

I was thinking of going McQueen only since I'm not much of a reroller, I feel like it won't matter in the long term.

Like, do we know if we're gonna get 1 version of the characters or are we gonna get a FES Mcqueen in 2 months and the release one will be shit
>>
>>345302
>>
Is there going to be any difference between doing a pre-launch account and just downloading the game after the launch?
Like, are they gonna give you some rolls or something?
>>
>>345304
Yeah, and I don't mind if there is a new one in the future because I'm the kind of player that collects all the versions of few characters.
>>
Do we know the rates yet?
>>
File: 1614015968087.jpg (24 KB, 680x383)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>345302
Pathetic.
>>
File: unknown_84.png (2.81 MB, 1921x1070)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
Gacha stuff in the initial 6 GB found.

Cygames going full FGO. Lots of support cards and only 1/3rd of the 60+ girls promised on the app store page.
>>
>>345304
Reroll in cygames are super easy so it's better to at least start a little better, no reason to go super hardcore but something like 2 SSR is not hard, that is, if you want 1 specific SSR + the other can be anyone you like, if you want 2 specific or more then yeah that's not worth it.
>>
>>345313
Post Manhattan art please
>>
>>345313
So Support Cards are the CE equivalents?
Honestly, I ain't even mad. The more nice art we get the better.
>>
>>345140
Seems like Shower will have a banner rate-up, it might be better to go for another character in the start/free pool + use the game currency to roll on her banner after.
>>
Hope you like useless pngs
>>
>>345307
pre-reg rewards should be given to everyone regardless, as usual
>>
>>345313
These support cards aren't like FGO CEs. Look into the way games like Shiny Colors or Mahoyaku work because there's different mixes for such training games
>>
File: tutorial_guide_l_20002_01.png (3.52 MB, 2048x2048)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB PNG
Hope you like tierwhoring for outfits instead of girls.
>>
>>345322
>Nice illustrations
Literally yes.
>>
I just hope it's f2p friendly, I already play some other gacha and spend money on them but I plan on going full f2p here for once...
>>
>>345328
If there are school swimsuits
>>
>>345328
Anon...
開花完了!

能開花で能ガアップ 3で勝負服も獲得!
>>
Will Cygames still release the Deep Impact horse design they made or they will hold it until they somehow get the ok from the horse owner.
>>
>>345335
Deep Impact and the other 3 have no appeared in anything since the initial PV. Not happening.
>>
>>345337
Sad.
>>
>>345332
sorry, no lewding

you only get training swimsuits
>>
I haven't played cunny or idolmasta, is this similar?
>>
File: 1612324027714.png (1.07 MB, 1400x1875)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Get on the Rice train
>>
Pt2.
>>
>>345349
Fuck.
>>
>>345302
You should. She was made to be hated by everyone.
>>
>>345361
They did a bad job.
>>
>>345363
It's called pity bait so that you roll her gacha.
Look at how many faggots already calling themselves Ricefags. Fucking bandwagoners.
>>
File: 1614015062215.jpg (32 KB, 600x337)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>345364
You are just jealous she will steal your favorite horse place.
>>
>>345368
You wish.
Suzuka always wins, baby.
>>
>>345368
>>345369
You two both have favorite horses who died on the track. Just be friends.
>>
I never played a game completely in Japanese. Any rec on how to do it?
>>
>>345372
Just memorize buttons and common phrases. You're SOL on story stuff though.
>>
>>345368
>>345369
I hope your horses enjoy their stay in America
>>
>>345374
>gacha
>story
>not just skipping
Do people really? At least the game already has one anime.
>>
>>345377
Who the fuck plays gacha for the gameplay
>>
>>345377
>Skipping
Yikes!
>>
>>345377
The game has a fully voiced, fully animated story like Genshin.
>>
>>344347
My wife Ikuno.
>>
>>345387
>Ikuno
>In the gacha
Try again in 6 months
>>
>>345331
Cygames gacha are generally friendly with tons of free rolls and stuff like that, the trade off is how the gacha pool eventually gets filled with stuff you don't want so you're pretty much forced to have a full spark ie 300 rolls always ready in case you want something good.

>>345345
>>345350
Yup, we call them whale tears in cunny, there are the stuff you get when you roll a dupe and you can use them to upgrade the rarity of your girl.
>>
>>345392
>you're pretty much forced to have a full spark
always ready, no worries
I haven't relied on "pure" luck in a long time now
>>
>>345391
Are you shitting me? I haven't check the availables Umas yet.
>>
>>333353
It will be like Caballow, a horse breeding resource management alright
>>
>>345382
>The game has a fully voiced, fully animated story like Genshin
Genshin isn't fully voiced nor animated.
>>
>>345441
Like Pricone is a better comparison.
>>
>>344347
First Teio then saving for Orfevre
>>
Is Amazon in or were her huge tanned tits too much?
>>
>>344347
oguri is my priority because she is a QUEEN
but i also want rice shower and the cinderella gray girls
>>
>>345522
She is not a starter but she is in the datamine.
>>
>>345525
Reroll it is then.
>>
File: 1613474734099.jpg (91 KB, 1920x2218)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE
>>
Where the fuck are people getting the datamined content?
>>
Bros, the intro video is very good. I'm getting hyped...
>>
>>345547
The Uma Musume discord has a channel made specifically for datamined content. I don't recommend using that server for socializing because it is one of those places with a "no transphobia" rule and treats "trap" as transphobia. Yeah, one of "those" places. It's one of those servers that is useful if you aren't there to socialize.
>>
>>345559
I'm amazed they allow datamines considering they're THAT kind of places. I've seen many a moralistic server like that not allowing content from datamines or the such because datamining is bad, illegal, disrespects the game, the devs, etc.
>>
File: Diozs1RU8AEtS5G.jpg (266 KB, 650x1334)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>345560
They fan translate the web comic so they do allow something to an extent. Anyway, I'm told there isn't anything illegal about datamining. I've never once seen devs throw a fit over it.
>>
>>345567
Of course not but you know how moralfags get about things.
>>
>>345567
Dragon Poker devs
>>
>>345568
True. I've seen Christian forums that let people link to more stuff than certain forums I shall not name.

>>345569
Got a link? Devs throwing a tantrum over players finding out what is in their game sounds hilarious.
>>
>>345573
this one I found was from a long time ago, probably more example somewhere in that thread
https://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/dragon-poker-dragon-ace-ios-android.48971/page-135#post-934786
they also went for the wiki guys threatening to sue them
search for "asobism datamine" or "dorapo/dragon poker datamine" you can probably find more
>>
>>345584
Yikes! That story is certainly not what I expected. I expected it to simply be devs throwing a tantrum because of players finding out what was in their game that they didn't want players to find out about until later, not the devs having a meltdown after players discovered the devs had been outright lying about something in the game using misinformation.
>>
>>345584
Holy fuck what a shitfest.
>>
>>345584
Wew. Around nips, watch your tips.
>>
EN version/Translation like GBF never
>>
>>345584
I love gacha drama
>>
>>345619
Sadly Cygames themselves have been moving away from that model lately (translations and publishing games internally and worldwide like what they did with Shadowverse)
>>
>>345368
This shitter didn't even run in my horse's era. Hell, my horse was born just a month or two before rice shitter retired.
>>
>>345696
>Your favorite was so scared of Rice it delayed being born as much as possible
What a pussy.
>>
Just woke up 6 hours earlier than I usually do so I can wake up 10 hours earlier tomorrow and play the game at launch.

And I still have to wake up 2 hours before the game drops just in case they go "Lol 11am? Nah, we released it early!".
>>
>>345044
Virgin Mobile
>>
24 hours left right?
>>
>>345707
23. And the stream is in 7 hours.
>>
File: Eu4R2DvUUAMYUWY.jpg (2.49 MB, 2700x1518)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
This was posted a whopping 10 minutes ago.

https://twitter.com/uma_musu/status/1364047363619258378
>>
h-hello...
>>
>>345701
>and play the game at launch.
Let's hope the servers don't die.
>>
>>345722
With most people pre-downloading for the rewards, and nobody hammering the data centers by re-downloading the game every 10 minutes, I think it'll probably go fine.
>>
>>345721
Hello, anon. Who's your favorite Uma?
>>
>>345727
brian
rudolph
bono
erukon
suzuka
>>
lmao, can't believe this is the gameplay cygames settled on after shilling this ip for years

making fun games has never been their strong suit, i guess
>>
>>345733
World Flipper was kind of fun until it shit the bed, though Cygames only published it I believe, and the real developers were another entity
>>
>>345728
4/5
Not bad.
>>
>>345743
World Flipper was garbage. The gameplay was barely serviceable and had almost nothing to do with pinball ultimately, it was all about how broken your SSR was. The story was fucking disgusting, and I dropped the game before the controversy after I went through the list of female characters I'd encountered in the story so far and realised that literally every single one of them already had some dude they wanted to fuck.

Why even put cute girls in your game if they're all sluts?
>>
>>345748
This is your brain on Coomer Lane
>>
>>345753
>Nooo lemme slurp the bull cum from my favorite slut vagoo
>>
>>345753
Kill yourself cuck.
>>
>>344927
>32 bit bluestacks
I get an error that it cannot be installed in that version. BS 4 Nougat 32-bit. What are you using?
>>
>>345753
>c*om
Go back and then neck yourself, retard.
>>
>>345753
You'll never be a woman tranny
>>
Okay, I downloaded everything.
What now?
>>
>>345878
Now we wait. In the morning, we ride.
>>
>almost 6 GB
This better be worth it.
>>
>>345880
Ride with me. Ride out and meet them.
>>
>>345890
And then we ride them alright.
>>
File: 1614052433769.png (2.41 MB, 1560x960)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
My wife Rice Shower.
>>
>>345911
I hate this ugly horse and her stupid fucking hat. How does it even stay on?
>>
I will forgive Rice only if she let Bourbon fuck her with a gigantic strap on horse cock until her loli c*nny gets completely destroyed.
>>
>>345849
Not him but works for me on 32bit Nougat.
Are you on the latest Bluestacks version?
>>
>>345748
>SSR
Retard. World Flipper release 5*s were all pretty much garbage except for 2 or 3 exceptional ones. All the core characters at release were 3*s and 4*s. Imagine getting filtered by fucking pinball of all things.
>>
>>345946
I wasn't "filtered" by pinball, it was dull as shit to play with no challenge aside from your basic score checks.

Action in mobage is a mistake. While you can tackle shit within a wider range if you aren't a shitter, it ultimately doesn't amount to anything.

Let's say a game has a gear score in the 1-100 range. With superior play, you can tackle 50 rank missions with a 40 rank team. A shitter needs a 55 rank team to beat the same mission.

But you still can't beat 60 ranks. No amount of perfect play can make up for you getting one shot by AOEs.
>>
>>345252
>Seiun Sky
Dragalia... Lost...
>>
>>345956
>perfect play
>getting one shot
That's not what it means. Losing while playing perfectly just means the level is impossible to beat in your current state due to not having enough damage or whatever. If you are getting hit then that is a mistake, hence imperfect play. Only if there is some unavoidable attack can you argue otherwise.
>>
>>345962
Hence AOE, genius. There was no difficulty in the game to begin with, but then I only got to the fox girl's stage before realizing all the girls were whores so the game held no appeal from either a gameplay or story perspective.
>>
>>345956
There was literally nothing at release you couldn't beat with a full 3* multi-element team, and there were 0 TKO mechanics. I don't know what game you played, but it wasn't pinball.
>>
3 bongs until the livestream boys
>>
>>346025
I had to count them out, but you're right. 8 bong, 9 bong, then 10 bong. Then we have to wait about half a bong but that's pretty tough to do, my fingers don't count that high.
>>
>>346029
use your toes
>>
>>345673
I prefer it so much more though, especially because everyone on one server reduces the fear that worldwide versions get axed. And ping barely matters for gacha games lets be real
>>
File: 1614057325923.png (972 KB, 770x743)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
>>
>>345931
>Strap-on
Gay.
Real horsefutacock or nothing.
>>
File: Et1WAijUcAIPx8Q.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1200)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
Don't forget to watch
In an hour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GrL8eKcb2w
>>
>>346126
Good thing I happened to check this thread from work. Even preloaded the game and all, we're almost there.
>>
>>346126
Is the game coming out in 4 hours?
>>
File: Eu5wgIBVoAEQAw3.jpg (616 KB, 1890x1730)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
>>
>>346138
Confirmed for just 9 3*s at launch. I don't even know if I want to bother playing it anymore.
>>
>>346137
It is releasing in 16 hours iirc
>>
>>346140
What's the problem?
>>
>>346143
He's butthurt because his favorite horse didn't get a one from the get-go.
>>
inb4 fgo tier rates
>>
Cygames really do just produce garbage, huh? What were they even doing for 4 years?
>>
Stream is up
>>
Why does Cygames keep on putting root locks in their games when it just gets hid by magisk?
>>
Who are you rerolling for anon?
>>
>>346163
Now we know who the 3*s are? I guess I'll just go for Suzuka and any other 3*.
>>
>>346163
i'm a poorfag
I'll keep rerolling until i'm satisfied
>>
Chances of a guaranteed 3*?
>>
>>346163
Didn't reroll genshin, didn't reroll archive, probably won't rerol this one. All horses are daughters.
>>
>>346167
If you pay, sure.
>>
IT'S UP
>>
I just realized I was thinking of 3* the way they are handled in FGO.

But from what I'm reading here, would they be the higher rarity characters?
>>
>>346173
Probably like Priconne.
3* is the highest rarity in the gacha, but all characters can be upgraded further into higher stars.
>>
Do people actually like these 3DPD acting childish and "cute"? It's annoying as shit.
>>
>>346177
First time watching a nip gacha stream?
>>
>>346177
I'd take it any day over western cunts acting "western"
>>
>>346180
The real pain is news only in the last five minutes of the stream.
>>
>>346180
Hai... hai.. sou desu... EEEEEEEEEEEEH!?
It's annoying.
>>
>>346198
mAJI??? SUGOOOOOOOI WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>346177
Remove 3DPD and your point will still make lots of sense.
>>
So was there anything important? I sort of left the stream on in the background without paying too much attention to it.
>>
I love video games
>>
>>346223
Yes, you missed everything.

The game stream starts in 8 minutes, genius.
>>
>>346228
no... I thought I was watching the game stream...
>>
>>346228
Oh shit I just remembered the stream... Is it starting in 2 minutes like it says in the current livestream?
>>
Game part
>>
Can textractor work with bluestacks so I can get an MTL?
>>
>>346239
Bluestacks has inbuilt MTL, it's kinda shit but you can fall back on it if your program of choice doesn't work.
>>
>>346239
Text grabbers don't work with Bluestacks.
But it has ctrl+shift+L for translation now.
>>
>>346239
Maybe someone will make a translator thingy for the PC version like Shiny Colors has.
>>
File: 84623363_p0.png (2.67 MB, 3000x4250)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB PNG
>>346096
>Real horsefutacock or nothing.
Sorry but she had to improvise because they don't have horse cocks.
>>
>>346244
I hope they auto-ban all the shitters using it.
>>
brand new info poggers
>>
>>346249
>poggers
Neck yourself.
>>
>>346242
>But it has ctrl+shift+L for translation now.
I wish DMM Player had built in translator too.
>>
AAAAAAHHHHHHH KING HALO
>>
so, will it be vertical on pc too?
>>
>King Halo
YES
>>
>>346247
Rude.
>>
The future of gacha... and horse pussy...
>>
3D and animations look slick as fuck.
>>
Looks very similar to Pokemon Masters, at least the lobby part and the models and stuff.
>>
>>346260
Except with actual varied conversations and stuff. You know, with effort put in.
>>
>>346259
The whole thing looks extremely high quality. This is the future of gacha.
>>
>>346256
>TP RP
Training points and race points?
>>
>no rainbow
>>
ONE
FUCKING
STAR
>>
>all 1* and 2* shitters
nice rates kek
>>
>Different gachas for horses and support cards
Fuck this shit.
>>
>Horses and support cards actually in different gachas and have different pull animations
Didn't expect that.
>>
>>346270
Why? Would you rather get cucked by x9 support cards and x1 one star horse?
>>
Can't believe King Halo won the first fucking gacha.
>>
I'm fine with it being separate, it means that it won't pollute the actual horse girls pool.
>>
When does the game come out?
>>
>>346272
I'd rather get cucked just once...
>>
>>346272
The support cards are as valuable as the horses here. Spreading your gems around two different gachas will be a bitch.
>>
>>346265
Sounds like Pawapro without the different scenarios... for now.
>>
File: uma9.png (315 KB, 292x667)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
So like in Priconne every horse can become 5* rarity through shards.
Not sure how well would this work in a training sim like this.
>>
>>346270
Makes sense they would do that, draglia lost removed cards from the character gacha a bit ago. No card rolling would be best, but this is better than mixed.
>>
>25 girls
>out of 60
THANKS FOR FUCKING NOTHING CYGAMES

YOU USELESS SHITS
>>
So you can take any girl to 5* just like Priconne.
>>
uhh... seiun sky where?
>>
>>346284
please understand
>>
>>346284
Preasu undestandu, perfectly modelled umanko desu...
>>
>>346278
>The support cards are as valuable as the horses here
Can you elaborate please?
Rolling a horse you want and then rolling support gacha is better than rolling a lot of support cards and not getting a horse you want. Or rolling a lot of horses you don't want while not getting supports.
>>
>>346276
Already out.
But the server only open tomorrow.
>>
File: 10202020.png (495 KB, 329x649)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
THESE ARE LITERALLY ALL OF THE GIRLS IN THE GAME

THE REST ARE SUPPORT CARDS

AHAHAHA

5 YEARS

5 FUCKING YEARS
>>
>>346296
DERETTO DISU RIGHTO NAO!!
PREASUNEGAI
>>
>>346296
What kind of retard are you that you expected everyone to get included day 1 everyone with a SSR too?
>>
>>346296
oh no no no no
>>
>>346296
Based Canopus chad flipping the fuck out over this bullshit.
>>
>>346296
Don't see Amazon. I don't feel so good.
>>
>>346284
>>346296
Are you retards not familiar with how gacha operate?
It's not as profitable for them to release every character at once. They're going to hype every popular girl before releasing them and make more money in a long run.
>>
>>346296
>3/4 of my favorites are in
Good enough.
>>
>>346303
It's missing quite a few. They're gonna slowly fill it in, while also releasing support cards and idolshit versions of each one out of the ass.
>>
>Doomposters already
Christ. Go back to /alter/ you lowlives.
>>
>>346299
>"Over 60 horse girls are waiting for you!"
>25 actual girls and the rest are Craft Essence memes
Right on the app store pages for the game.

They don't even have Hishi Amazon.
>>
>>346309
>They don't even have Hishi Amazon.
Good. Muh brown tomboy is putrid shit.
Hope she gets removed because of copyrights autism someday.
>>
Is it better to get it through DL site?
>>
>>346308
sorry but i'm a /fgog/chad
>>
>>346311
It's not out on PC for 2 weeks. And you can port over easily.
>>
>>346308
/gig/chad here, I'll still play but I'm not too convinced anymore.
>>
>The hat loli is the fucking chairman
>>
>>346304
there's 69 girls on the character page on the website. Most have been there for 4+ years.

And they didn't even get half of them.
>>
>EOP
feels bad man
>>
>>346317
It's never too late to start your reps!
>>
how often can we expect updates? how are the other cygames? once a month or so?
>>
I'll just wait for the EN version, hehe
>>
>>346282
>condor is a 2 star
huh
>>
Fucking right in the game.
>>
>>346322
Time to five star them through DORYOKU
>>
>>346316
I'm pretty sure many of them are already in the files.
Even if they're not, like I said it's not profitable to just dump everyone in the gacha from the start.
It's not how these kind of games operate.
>>
28k people on youtube seems pretty good, way more than I expected.
How popular is the franchise in japland?
>>
>not even full voice
Oh no no, EOP cucks.
>>
File: 1526498841737.png (764 KB, 573x876)
764 KB
764 KB PNG
What's the point in rerolling if I won't be able to get seiun sky anyway? what's the point in playing at all?
>>
Is this not fully voiced? Priconne spoiled me.
>>
imagine all these lines

DUBBED
>>
>not fully voiced
>live dub
ohnonono I don't feel so good bros
>>
>>346326
There's a difference between half and all. Genshin had lots of characters they teased in game that weren't immediately playable, but there are literally more unusable characters than usable ones right now.
>>
>>346330
You stack resources for when she inevitably comes out. Or EoS happens first and we all laugh at you. Either way, CYG wins.
>>
>not fully voiced
Cygames bros...
>>
>>346328
I don't know, but the BD for season 2 is at the top of the pre order ranking and the game is top chart of Nip's app store, beating the new Nier game, despite not even officially open yet.
>>
>6gb
>25 characters
not fully voiced
oh no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO
>>
Having the tail move really makes all the difference.
>>
Okay, not fully voiced is a genuine complaint. Literally everyone expected it to be with how damn heavy the thing is.
>>
>>346338
What are you even doing here then?
>>
>>346330
There are support cards with her art in it in the datamine, so it's safe to say she's in the upcoming banners.
>>
>>346330
I was also going to reroll for her too. Guess I wont reroll and just save for her eventual release.
>>
>>346338
I thought they'd at least voice the 3*s. This is just embarrassing.
>>
>>346339
At least it has like 3 different animations, so that's cool.
>>
>>346338
6GB? I only got 3.8.
>>
>>346343
>CE
I don't give a shit. I want a servant.
>>
>>346348
initial 3gb and then 2.25+ from additional data
>>
>>346348
download the other half in the menu.
>>
S-She just didn't download the voices!
>>
>>346354
>you'll never download Machico to live dub your game
>>
so why did this take 5 years?
>>
>no reroll button or we haven't seen it yet
go on without me bros...
>>
>>346357
Yakuzas
>>
>>346357
Yakuza and licensing hell.
>>
>>346357
Deep Impact license
>>
>>346357
Copyright clusterfuck because of jew horse owners and noooo what do you mean otaku are gonna draw porn of the horse girl based of my horse I never signed up for this when signing up for an otaku franchise.
Still, the 3D and overall presentation is really spiffy.
>>
>>346358
There's a user data erase button for reroll.
>>
>>346358
If there is one it'll be in the tutorial, obviously they're not showing that.

>>346357
The game is a mess. The design is awful, they've lost producers and most of the staff trying to get away from this dumpster fire, and now Cygames is just pumping it out the door to try and recoup some costs.
>>
This is the last stream before the game releases right? It's got over 5 times the number of users to Blue Archive and about 3.5 times Nier Reincarnation in their respective last prerelease streams

game has momentum at least, sasuga HL3 of mobage
>>
HUMAN WOMAN
>>
Umu!
>>
>>346365
Game's gonna be a hit yes or yes. Not sure what the doomposters are all about.
>Baaaw no fully voiced
Nips aren't EOPs like you, faggots.
>Baaaw not all girls day 1
First gacha?
>>
The 3D models are really nice though.
>>
>>346370
The game is genuinely pretty. The presentation of it all is very on-point.
>>
>welcomed by Smart Falcon
>and now Yukino Bijin
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
>>
>>346369
coping defense force is here already.
>>
>>346370
Cykagame's private 3D studio is state of the art.
>>
>>346329
>>346331
>>346333
>>346336
>>346338
>>346354
Cygames titles always have full voice so this is really dissappointing. Especially considering the main "rival" game in this genre, Shiny Colors, is fully voiced.
Should we blame corona or did KMR finally decide it's time to stop being generous with voice acting? Since FGO gets away without voicing anything and running less events per year and still gets a lot more money than Granblue.
>>
>>346365
more like the duke nukem forever of mobage.
>>
>>346296
Woah, I actually don't care about most of the 3*s. Guess I'm rerolling for meta.
>>
Okay threads, let's talk the most IMPORTANT thing:
Can you PAT umas? Answer onegaishimasu
>>
Time to learn Japanese.
>>
Seiun Sky...
>>
>>346376
FGO is the exception though, not the rule.
>>
>>346369
>Nips aren't EOPs like you, faggots.
You roll for the VAs too. It's normal to be spoiled after priconne.
>>
Pricunny wasn't fully voiced during its launch, don't get your panties in a bunch just yet.
>>
>>346380
What's funny is you'll still probably manage it before the game comes out in English.
>>
>>346381
The model is there, it is only a matter of time. Stay strong seiunbro.
>>
What the fuck?
>>
>>346384
It was. And it was advertised as a fully voiced game.
Even the original Princess Connect browser game was fully voiced.
>>
>>346384
The thing is that after so fucking long the damn thing should've come out fully voiced. Specially since they're, seemingly so, making a full on brand new thing up to date mobage for the current day rather than building on upon and upon over spaguetti come from 5 years ago.
>>
>models all made
>not playable
BUT WHY
>>
>>346391
first gacha?
>>
>>346391
Because you don't make big bucks by dropping everything in one go you retard.
>>
>>346391
Retard.
>>
The assistant lady has a surprising amount of appearances. She's not just a glorified menu.
>>
>>346391
Because if they drip feed them, they keep whales on the hook for longer. They only have so many horses people give a shit about from the show, then they have to use shit horses nobody cares about and brand new horses based on other big names.
>>
>>346391
You don't play all your trump cards right off the bat.
Especially with Seiun Sky. Her VA is insanely popular after Kimetsu no Yaiba.
>>
This is pretty much just Shinymas's WING huh
>>
That's a cute horse I haven't seen before.
>>
>>346398
I said it months ago, but people are still in denial.
>>
>Rival trainers
Oh shit.
>>
>>346398
>>346400
What's that mean?
>>
>complaining about full voices or not
you will skip them all I'm sure
>>
TRAINER-SAN FUCKS HUMAN WOMEN!!!!!1
>>
>>346393
yeah the real moneymaker is alts for Rice Shower and other popular horses
>>
Happy Miku?
>>
>>346403
I want to watch all the little scenes once before the sheer RNG hell starts.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (131 KB, 539x960)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>it doesn't need to come out now
>it doesn't need to have lots of characters
>it doesn't need to be fully voiced
>it doesn't need to be luck based
>>
File: 50.jpg (356 KB, 1280x3018)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>>346282
>Gold ship is 2*
Wut! She is the face of Pakatube and her IRL version is the highest earner of all team Spica.
>>
File: uma12.png (387 KB, 307x671)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>346401
I want to fuck this rival trainer.
>>
>>346408
They probably couldn't get the license for メイクハッピー, so they made a ハッピーミーク
>>
>>346412
At least she's not King Jobber lmao.
>A fucking 1*
>>
File: 1606655560951.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
>>346412
I'm pretty sure they'll make an alternate Golshi version that is natural 3* some time in the future.
>>
So when's the inevitable Hatsune Miku crossover banner?
>>
>>346387
That is how they level up the track after it gets butchered by the racing umas.
>>
This game seems very dialogue heavy.
>>
>>346411
SHAZAM-SAMA!
>>
Suzuka!!!
>>
>>346422
EOP are genuinely triple fucked.
>>
>>346387
glue factory coming for the losers
>>
File: preggers Suzuka.png (404 KB, 852x959)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
Breeding mechanics when?
>>
My wife Almond Eye will destroy all these losers
>>
>>346422
It isn't. You'll very quickly exhaust these scenes, you've got to realise that they're effectively attached to the support cards.
>>
>>346427
Gross.
This is a yuri franchise.
>>
>>346427
They're already in the game, you can breed 2 horses together to create a new horse that inherits stats.

No penalty for generations of inbreeding, though.
>>
I hope you can play it on multiple devices without any device change code bullshit.
>>
>>346430
Horse pussy is for trainers.
>>
>>346432
Time to put Suzuka's unreasonably large horse dong to work.
>>
There's surprisingly little loading time. The transitions are always super smooth and super fast.
>>
>>346433
The menu says you need a umamusume account and a password, but we'll see if it's a traditional one or like every other mobage where the password is a one time use.
>>
Finally time for some racing mechanics.
>>
RACE TIME
>>
Time for Teio to get BTFO again.
>>
Man Haru Urara will definitely need the whale support cards to carry her stats at the start.
>>
File: 1608255663984.jpg (98 KB, 676x431)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>346411
AIEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Just look at those milkers on #8
>>
Is this gonna be pvp-focused game or not? Some people said it's like Powerpro or Shinymas but I have never played either of those. Sure seems like a 'train your girls and hope you don't get fucked by rng' type of game but what's important to me is, do I have to compete with other players or not?
>>
There's voiced commentary, nice.
>>
Yaaaay, that's my girl
>>
Winning live time
>>
>OP
Nice
>>
>Using different voice tracks depending on who wins
sweet
>>
>>346449
It'll be PvP focused. All these games are.

You're ultimately just training your horse against bullshit odds in the hopes of getting one with good stats you can use for event and PVP content.

If the horse loses? It's off to the glue factory, start all over again on the stat grind. This game concept has failed multiple times, and the one time it succeeded had a lot more stuff like minigames that aren't present here at all.
>>
So it's a full on raising simulator.
Good because I suck at rhythm games.
>>346455
Genuinely soulful.
>>
Kamige confirmed.
>>
now to see if the backing vocals are set for each girl.
>>
Making the singing voices for the mob girls is a nice touch.
>>
>>346462
My only experience with idol games is CG where the singing voices are always the same no matter who you're putting the live. That even the generic horse girls have their own voices here is revolutionary to my eyes. If every fucking song has a different version by every single damn girl then it would be genuinely beyond kino.
>>
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SWEATY TEIO PITS
>>
HAPPY VALENTINE
>>
>>346449
I haven't played Powerpro, but the main focus of Shynimas is reading hundreds of character stories and getting their unique True Ends which involves no PvP.
From a logical standpoint PvP mode IS the endgame of SC. But it's so devoid of features it feels mostly like a daily side activity where you play it for whatever outcome, get your daily rewards and quit.
>>
>on demand lives
Hell yes.
>>
>>346465
PEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPEROPERO
>>
File: 1603406823904.jpg (79 KB, 471x886)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>costumes
it keeps getting better
>>
>>346471
>gacha costumes
>paid-only costumes
I wouldn't be so sure bro.
>>
File: 1609102565341.jpg (52 KB, 500x500)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>346465
>>346470
>>
>>346456
So the concept is raising the horses, how they'll grow depends on RNG. If their stats are shit, the player can send them to glue factory and that'll reset them to lv1 so you can train them again, hopefully they'll be stronger this time?
Sounds pretty fun to be honest, and I don't really mind RNG. I'd go play rhythm game like Project Sekai if I want to play skill-based mobage.
>>
There's an option to pick voice or not before playing an episode like Pricunt.
So it's safe to say they haven't upload the voice files yet.
>>
>fully designed, voiced, and unique background umas
>no actual umas added
why would they do this.
>>
>>346477
Don't you get tired of posting the same thing for the tenth time?
>>
OH NO NO NO NO-VOICE BROS
WE GOT TOO COCKY
>>
>Full on 3DCG cutscene
Jeez.
>>
>>346476
>So it's safe to say they haven't upload the voice files yet.
Wishful thinking but I think only some things in the game are voiced, like this story movie.
>>
>>346479
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>346471
>more gacha bullshit
Hell, you have to level girls to 3 star just to get a non generic one.

>>346475
You don't understand the problem. You get 3 runs before you're out of stamina. 90%+ of your runs will fail purely based on RNG.
>>
>>346476
Pure delusion.
>>
>>346483
>Hell, you have to level girls to 3 star just to get a non generic one.
So like every fucking damn gacha? Oh the horror!
>>
>>346483
No shit. Do you want everything handed to you for free on day 1?
>>
>Even stamps are voiced
>>
MISTER CB
>>
release campaign poggers
>>
>>346487
I'm tired of all these baby first gacha complaining about normal gacha shit.
Like, sure, if it were up to me I'd rather a normal real game but this is what it is.
>>
>you get enough gems for 20 rolls if you log in for 10 fucking days
It's honestly pathetic. I'm over here playing Nier, which has given me 200+ rolls since launch, and these faggots are giving us 10 fucking rolls.
>>
>>346483
>You get 3 runs before you're out of stamina. 90%+ of your runs will fail purely based on RNG.
Anon if this game is anything like SC it's most likely going to feature rewards based on your performance, and not just "you lost = btfo, start over".

It all depends on what you want from the game.
>>
>>346483
>You don't understand the problem. You get 3 runs before you're out of stamina. 90%+ of your runs will fail purely based on RNG
Not really. If people actually feel like they're getting stronger or rewarded even though they lose all 3 races then it's all cool.
>>
Free shit from the 3+ year pre-reg campaign.
>>
>Rice and McQueen gacha
Nice cross-anime promotion, fags.
>>
>>346495
>If people actually feel like they're getting stronger or rewarded even though they lose all 3 races
They won't. The rewards for losing will be mediocre, and you can't get stronger at all without winning, you have to produce a hall of famer to even use the finished horse for succession.
>>
>600k prer-eg
>while nier had 1mil
doa
>>
>>346493
>nier
>play
lol
>>
>>346493
Don't be greedy, anon.
>>
3* pick ticket?
>>
>>346499
>and you can't get stronger at all without winning, you have to produce a hall of famer to even use the finished horse for succession.
Where are you getting this shit from?
Does your uncle work at Cygames?
>>
>>346500
only way to know is to compare revenue on the first month I guess
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf4DvqA_P8Q
The best
>>
>Free 3*
Boy, this will make re-rolling a ton easier.
Literally no excuse to not have at least 3 3* starting you faggots.
>>
>>346503
yup
>>
>>346504
No, I just read the fucking threads.
>>
File: 1607407576691.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I can't believe that after 5 years of waiting it's actually happening.
>>
>>346507
There's no one that I want...
Seiun Sky...
>>
I'm really looking forward to all the assets getting ripped.
The game is genuinely packed to the brim.
>>
>>346507
>>Literally no excuse to not have at least 3 3* starting you faggots.
If you run out of pre-reg accounts before you get a 2 3* roll, there is.
>>
Bros... Gentildonna when...?
>>
>>346511
Just save for when she comes you whiny baby.
>>
This was utterly disappointing.
>>
>>346512
Everyone is getting free shit, there is no need for any accounts.
>>
>>346513
>reroll until have 2-3 unique 3*
>pick 3rd/4th with ticket
>>
Dang, this is a whole lot of doomposting, what the fuck just happened? Did the VAs take a fat fucking shit on their cellphones as part of the stream?
>>
>>346513
>>346517
>>
>>346519
just usual gacha stuff bro
>>
>>346519
that would actually have saved it though
>>
>>346518
When you delete the data, you lose that pre-reg account. Hope you made at least a few dozen.

>>346517
Sure buddy. They closed the sign ups for no reason!
>>
>>346519
Shitposters gonna shitpost.
Just ignore them. They'll get bored and go back to the FGO threads in a few days.
>>
>please buy our merch to get "free" stuff in-game
lmao
>>
Wait a minute the Season 2 BDs doesn't have GBF items?
>>
>>346525
Every mobage does this, retard.
>>
>>346526
Yeah, it doesn't have GBF stuff this time.
>>
File: 71247986_p0.png (752 KB, 1022x1008)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>346512
I'm especially excited to get a good look at Daiwa and Super Creek's "assets".
>>
>>346527
first time seeing it after over 6 years playing gachashit though
>>
>>346523
>They closed the sign ups for no reason!
But why would they just shoot their own game in the foot on release like that?
>>
Bros I've been shitposting in the Blue Archive threads saying this would be the kami game that ends Yostar but I was wrong.
>>
>>346528
But I thought the GBFCHADS were fueling every Cygames game?!
>>
>first time seeing it after over 6 years playing gachashit though
You don't even deserve a (you)
Not even you believe that bullshit.
>>
>>346534
maybe I'm blind but I actually haven't see it, bro
all I've seen are actual free campaigns from sharing on twitter and shit like that
>>
>>346532
The two games are nothing alike, coexisting is fine.
>>
Rate the stream.
>>
>>346531
You can still re-roll, you just can't get the free shit from the pre-reg.
>>
>>346538
9/10
it was shit
>>
>>346538
Opened strong, went to absolute shit after they clicked on the gacha.

2/10.
>>
>>346538
10/10
Would be 20/10 if they took another 5 years
>>
>>346538
The game is fucking dead on fucking arrival after a million years of waiting fuck this piece of shit game and company
10/10 will play until servers shut down.
>>
>>346539
There's never been a gacha that doesn't let the people who didn't pre-reg not get the things from the starter campaign. Pre-reg has always been a fancy word and nothing else.
>>
File: 68843561_p0.png (573 KB, 660x1100)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>346538
UUUUOOOOHHH/10 for 3D Teio
>>
>>346539
I guess I won't play it unless I get extremely lucky with my first account then.
>>
>>346538
TEIO'S SWEATY ARMPITS AND SUKUMIZU FIGURE/10
>>
>>346544
I guess you'll find out tomorrow. Make sure to save your pre-reg account, at least.
>>
Alright time to start Blue Archive.
>>
>>346539
Sounds like you're full of shit.
>>
>>346539
That's not how it works.
>>
I believe you can reroll for stuff then bind your account into your pre-registered account for bonus stuff.
>>
>Shitposting and doomposting this game whose population is barely, if at all enough, for a /vg/ thread of all things
Jesus Christ.
What's wrong with you?
>>
Bros, I can't stop thinking about licking Teio's sweaty and salty armpits while fondling her perfect budding breasts at a private beach.
>>
>>346557
This thread has been linked in multiple generals on /vg/.
>>
>>346519
Mobages in the west used to be something of a niche.
Now, thanks to increase in quality and popularity, normies realized that not every free mobile game is a Clash of Clans equivalent and can actually be enjoyed. But many of them still can't grasp basic mobage things developers often monetize. So they feel like they need to complain about every little problem the game has because it's "free". So there's half of doomposting in this thread.

>>346543
>The game is fucking dead on fucking arrival
The game is still going to hit at least top 5 on release in the appstore, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>346557
This is /vmg/ though. If this was /vg/, people would already know the basics of gacha.
>>
>>346557
Some us are jaded after waiting for years, m8
>>
>>346561
That people actually feel threatened by this franchise that'll be nothing but niche in the West is extremely sad and pathetic.
>>
>>346564
Speak for yourself. I'm happy that's it's finally launching.
>>
>>346566
Same. Rather happy as well.
>>
>>346565
It's just trolls trolling trolls, I don't think any of the tourists who came here to shitpost (36 IPs last night, 98 right now after the stream) actually care about this game or franchise.
>>
>>346557
It'll get a thread once it's live for sure. Too much horse pussy posting over the years not to. Have to see how long it lasts after launch.
>>
>someone linked this thread in /pcrg/
So that's where the shitposters came from
>>
It can still be good.
Remember Pricunt took a huge loss before becoming Redive.
>>
>>346549
Needing a pre-reg account for the good rewards is a good way to not get people to play the game. They would be shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
File: excited.jpg (678 KB, 1068x1509)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>346560
As that angelic voice of hers cries out for more.
>>
>>346569
Well, hopefully things will quiet down after a while and the shitposters get bored.
I think the potential for a comfy not too slow not too fast thread is there.
>>
>>346571
But re:dive was complete shit too.

Cygames is honestly an awful company. I don't know why I expected anything from them this time, I guess you just get too wrapped up in a fun show and forget that at the end of the day, it's the same cancerous people behind it.
>>
>>346575
Cygames is shit but they're not Mihoyo "Let an account thief take the stolen account because they spent some money with the stolen account" shit.
>>
>>346573
Any two 3*, plus Teio with pick ticket is my reroll. Then it's saving for Amazon's tanlines.
>>
I'll have fun.
Stay mad, doomposters.
>>
>>346579
Suzuka + Spe re-roll + Rice ticket for me.
>>
>>346560
Imagine a tanned Teio for summer...
>>
>>346163
2-3 random SSRs
I haven't even watched the anime
Is it good?
>>
Do I have to be a furry to enjoy this game?
>>
>>346585
>Is it good?
Very. Done with genuine care and love.
>>
>>346163
Maruzensky (3*) and Daiwa(2*)
>>
It's been years since I pre-registered this game. Does it still count or what? I'd be pretty mad if I don't get the reward.
>>
>>346588
you have to like MLP
>>
File: 1614087294030.jpg (1.13 MB, 1125x2186)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>
>>346585
If you like sports anime, the first season is a pretty good one. Haven't checked the second.
>>
>>346593
You could still register for the DMM one, I think.
>>
>>346539
Pre-reg is just like retweets. A number of retweet correspond to a prize. The more retweets, the more is the reward for everyone.
>>
>>346588
You have to wear a fursuit while playing the game.
>>
File: 1589149383239.webm (154 KB, 1280x720)
154 KB
154 KB WEBM
I can't wait to get my very own SiIence Suzuka.
>>
>>346601
Suzuka-san is so cute and lovely and wonderful.
>>
>>346598
https://game.umamusume.jp/sp/
>2.以下の場合、事前登録特典の配布をいたしません。
>ご登録いただいたメールアドレスにメールが届かなかった場合
Sure sounds like you'll not get any reward if you didn't pre-registered.
>>
>>346601
But then you're responsible for putting her down when the time comes.
>>
>>346605
I'll die alongside her.
A life without Suzuka-san is not a life worth living.
>>
I hope the game allows you to make out with uma musume in your pov.
>>
>>346604
what the fuck? Every other gacha game just "counts" up the number of pre-regs and if a milestone is reached they give out rewards for everyone.
>>
>>346604
cygames what the fuck

I put my email on the site forever ago, does that count as pre-reg?
>>
>>346610
They held a new pre-register campaign recently.
>>
>>346604
>>346611
That's some insane bullshit.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (131 KB, 723x775)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
LMAO
>>
>>346612
We'll see what happens in a few hours.
>>
>>346604
Can't wait to see them backpadeling after the shitstorm that'll happen when everyone who's starting who didn't pre-register does not get their ticket.
>>
>>346601
Soon
>>
>>346615
Suffering from success. Can't believe the game is DOA
>>
>>346617
Sure, maybe. But then you have to choose between hoping that they'll give everyone the ticket, or just sticking with your pre-reg account.

I made 20+ pre-reg accounts just in case. The wording on the site was very clear from day one.
>>
I can still pre-reg for the DMM version right? I don't want 6gbs on my phone anyway
>>
File: musume.png (106 KB, 1080x741)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
I'm gmi sis
>>
>>346615
I knew this was going to happen, this game is way too popular for your usual servers to keep up.

>>346622
Yeah.
>>
>>346622
I only pre reg'd for that one.
>>
>>346622
How to pre-reg for that one?
Aren't DMM and Phone the same thing and you can the same account in either?
>>
Is anyone rolling for GoldShip? She quickly became annoying in the show for me. Lol random humor doesn't have stay power.
>>
>>346615
>Day 1 apolocarrots
>>
>>346622
The DMM pre-reg gives you next to nothing. It's just an incentive to try and get people to play on PC too, and you don't even need to pre-reg for it.
>>
>>346629
1* and 2* are pretty much a give away. Everyone will eventually get her.
>>
What was in the prereg rewards? I missed out.
>>
>>346631
More like day 0.
>>
>>346635
Free 3* pick ticket.
>>
So, how do I pre-reg for this anyway? I already downloaded the 6 GB game, is this good enough to ensure getting the 3* ticket?
>>
>>346639
Fuck, reroll hell for me then.
>>
>>346622
https://twitter.com/uma_musu/status/1363689035550498819
This is DMM pre-reg rewards. No 3* ticket.
>>
>>346640
The pre-reg closed a few days back. You're fucked.
>>
>>346640
too late. You had to give them your email or follow the official twitter before yesterday.
>>
>>346639
>>346642
>>346643
Thanks. Looks like an easy skip for me then. Shame since I enjoyed the anime but never bothered to preregistered since I assumed it would work like almost any other gacha game that gives out milestone bonuses to everyone.
>>
File: Untitled.png (45 KB, 1323x608)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>He didn't pre-register
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>>
What's the point of the 3* ticket when my umafu isn't even in the game yet
>>
if you followed the official twitter, you still have a chance.
>>
>>346644
>or follow the official twitter
What? Are they DMing pre-reg codes to all of their followers or something?
>>
>>346643
>>346644
Uwaah, they really went full jew eh? You would've thought they at least give those stuff to people who DLed the thing the first week.
>>
>>346650
>[Pre-registration method on Twitter]
Registration is completed by following "Uma Musume Pretty Derby Official Twitter Account (@uma_musu)".
We will contact you to start the service from your official Twitter account.

>[Notes on pre-registration on Twitter]
Please note that we will not send you a notification of registration completion.
>>
File: 87436366_p0.png (719 KB, 1126x1700)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
You are just gonna do tons of re-rolls anyway so you don't really need the pre-reg reward.
>>
>>346649
Uh, am I still fine if I follow the account right now or is it too late for that too?
>>
I put emails into the prereg years ago. Bet can't even find the shit now.
>>
>>346653
Well I think I've followed the account for years now. Wonder if that will count at all or if I had to be following recently.
>>
>>346656
Searching "ウマ娘 プリティーダービー" should bring up some results.
>>
>>346656
Search ウマ娘 プリティーダービー
>>
Pre-Regchads... I kneel...
Really never expected the Pre-Reg to actually matter for once.
>>
I sure hope my pre-reg from 2019 counts
>>
https://twitter.com/uma_musu/status/1364220491540533257
>He didn't pre-register
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>346163
MCQueen and Rice, giving how both are 3* I'll be rerolling for a while.
>>
>>346665
> A luxurious reward will be given to commemorate the number of pre-registered users exceeding 600,000!
Pre-Regletbros? Is there hope?
>>
>>346654
>he doesn't have a ton of pre-reg accounts so he can do both
Don't worry retards, I'll post some pre-regs with shitty drops for you. I don't need them if they don't have at least 5 SSRs.
>>
File: DAMN.jpg (15 KB, 868x38)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
AAAHHH WHERE IS MY PREREGISTER EMAIL!???
>>
>>346646
I did, but if I don't get anything in that account I just won't play since I'm not getting shit on new accounts apparently.
>>
Goodnight, Umabros.
>>
File: 69860369_p0.jpg (820 KB, 740x1051)
820 KB
820 KB JPG
Oh God
>>
Game is already dead pre-release.
>>
File: uma.jpg (90 KB, 725x716)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>346646
>2020
You know they're only giving out the ticket to long run chads, right? If you haven't been subscribed since 2018, you don't get the free 3*.
>>
>>346676
kinda weird from them to "punish" newer players when every other gacha suck their dicks as hard as possible
>>
>pre registered like 2 years ago
that one doesn't even count anymore right?
>>
This as dumb as thinking that unless you aren't part of the people who retweeted to reach a milestone you won't get the reward from hitting X amount of retweets.
>>
>>346679
It just holds up the idea that this was a game that was truly meant to come out in 2016.
Rarely any modern successful gacha have done emailed pre-registration exclusives in years.
>>
>>346654
Why isn't she in the game yet...
>>
Wait, so the exclusive 3* ticket for pre-regs will be null and void if you reroll? Guess it's just the same deal as usual then.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (266 KB, 1083x651)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>346622
This DMM shit made me start up kancolle again. I miss those days.
>>
>>346675
What is he trying to do there?
>>
>>346691
He's stolen her umbrella, and he's holding out his hand as if to say "bring it on, cunt, make my day".
>>
File: 87812219_p0.png (1.69 MB, 1095x1355)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>346691
Offering her his hand so she can come under his umbrella.
>>
>>346691
Kidnap her and make lots of uma babies.
>>
>>346694
>The only in-game horse design that I like is Rice Shower
>But I also hate her personality
>>
>>346693
>>346696
Rice is made for hatesex.
>>
>>346282
>>346296
>2* Gold Ship
They really hate her
>>
Since every horse can be nurtured to a 5*,shouldn't 1*/2* have similar stats as 3*?
>>
>>346704
That would destroy the point of rarity.
But if you can bring the 1*/2* to 3*, their stats should be similar.
There's also another factor from support card. A 1*/2* with some support cards maybe better than a raw 3*.
>>
>>346704
You'd think, but no. Plus, you have to use double the upgrade mats to get a 1* to 5* vs a 3*.
>>
>>346704
In 5* stars? Yeah, in their initial one? Fuck no.
>>
File: 1614078013632.jpg (988 KB, 807x980)
988 KB
988 KB JPG
>>346685
Appeared too late
Saved for a later banner
>>
File: 1607611956770.png (21 KB, 544x402)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>346678
>june
Heh.
>>
>>346704
That's how it is in Priconne.
>>
>>346712
Will there be bricking?
>>
File: hmm.png (26 KB, 704x328)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Reading the campaign page? God, who would bother to do that?
>>
>>346712
I see Priconne referenced a lot - both here and with Blue Archive. Is it merely because they're clones, or is Priconne a substantial example of success or some other metric in gacha? I'm out of the loop.
>>
>>346716
Yeah, "everyone" who registered, you dummy.
>>
>>346720
Same developer.
>>
>>346720
Priconne and Blue Archive has the same star system for their characters. Priconne gets referenced more because it's the bigger game of the two and was made by the same developer.
>>
>>346725
>Thinking Priconne is bigger than CHAD Archive
>>
I can already imagine people making a fortune by selling prereg email accounts. What a shitshow.
>>
File: 10202020.png (246 KB, 308x377)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
Reminder you will need 15 of these 25 to make a full set of girls.
>>
>>346690
Fucking chinks made a game that ripoffed their arcade game. I'd kill for Kancolle to have a mobage like that.
>>
>>346731
>only two cows
Despair
>>
>>346731
>No freebie Spe
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>346737
FUCK YOU BUY A HORSE
>>
>>346737
Just use your pick ticket bro
>tfw don't know who to pick because I didn't watch the anime
>>
I hate yurishit, will this game have yurishit or is it tool early to tell?
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on where to get a working apk and what time launch is? I don't wanna be a nerd, I just want to look at horses for half an hour on release
>>
>>346744
All of them are for (You)
>>
>>346744
If it's anything like SC, expect the majority of the cast to be for (You). Then again, it's cygames so you can expect a bit of yuribaiting as well.
>>
>>346744
All girls only lust for Trainer cock aka (You).
>>
File: gayhorse.png (860 KB, 568x860)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>346744
>>346747
>>346748
there's literally a yuri breeding mechanic.
>>
>>346745
Qooapp if you don't want to get it from the jp google play.
11 am JST Ferb 24th.
>>
>>346750
>5 seconds of animation is /u/
Wow
>>
>>346750
How does that work though? Are there horse babies you can raise?
>>
>>346749
You can be a girl though so they potentially lust for pussy.
>>
>>346750
>girls holding hands are automatically lesbians
>>>/u/
>>
>>346753
another uma inherits stats and skills from them.
>>
>>346754
Some of the dialogue implies the trainer is male though.
>>
>>346757
They said in the stream that you can choose gender so those lines probably change.
>>
>>346758
Is that right? Not what I expect from a raising sim where the player character's appearance is irrelevant.
>>
>>346470
I hope the "sico wind" guy gets into Uma Musume
>>
I'm playing the game according to this futa chart
>>345252
>>
>>346758
Can I pick an Apache attack helicopter option?
>>
>>346759
https://youtu.be/5GrL8eKcb2w?t=7560 Mentioned here.
Honestly I wasn't expecting it either since I remember the character page on the site having lines for some girls where they call the trainer stuff like onii-chan, but it has been years so I guess they changed their mind.
>>
>>346764
I only play with true mares like Scarlet and Amazon.
>>
>>346530
GBF has been doing it for 7 years.
>>
>>346773
I've known about merch codes since fucking LLSIF. 6 years my ass.
>>
>>346709
Made for gentle love making.
>>
File: 1586155101521.webm (1.37 MB, 1280x720)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB WEBM
>>346777
cute dork
>>
>Shilled on literally every single /vg/ general for months
>Most this game can manage is a small thread on /vmg/

So this is the power of the new face of cygames....................
>>
Call me when they add cute sharkhorse
>>
>>346782
That a cygames original? No horse looks like that.
>>
>JP only
>RNGfes gameplay ala Shinymas
The Great Filter?
>>
>Mihono Bourbon not there

Ok, see you fags some time later
>>
What's the appeal of horse racing when you know it's rigged?
>>
>>346622
Why I can't download the game in DMM?
>>
>>346794
Comes out next month
>>
So, how will pre-reg rewards work? Do you start in a guest account and then link your email to receive the rewards? Or do you have to login with your email at the start?
>>
>>346820
I can't imagine them letting you link your email after the first couple of rolls, that makes re-rolling too easy and invalidates the whole point of locking the pre-reg. I imagine you'll have to use your email from the start.
>>
>Shit Shower is a 3*
yikes
>>
Can I still get pre-reg rewards for this game somehow?
Also should I be rerolling for something?
Those things will decide whether I play this game or not
>>
>No Seabiscuit
>only nameless jap horses
why even bother
>>
will nips throw a fit about not getting the prereg locked shit
>>
>>346851
You think the nip owners were fussy about rights? Try explaining to western owners you want to turn thier horses into sexy teenage athletes.
>>
Is there any cute and funny in this series?
>>
File: kitasanblack.png (117 KB, 658x978)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>346864
in the anime.
>>
File: they see your dick.jpg (361 KB, 1920x1080)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>346864
>>
this game looks dumb
>>
File: bloomershorts.png (162 KB, 311x283)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>346880
okay, but I have horse pussy and you don't, loser.
>>
horse pussy(futacock)
>>
No playable lolis, don't care
>>
File: arruu.png (296 KB, 404x916)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>346886
will this uma do it for you?
>>
File: cute and horsey.webm (323 KB, 580x720)
323 KB
323 KB WEBM
>>346777
Lucky 7 Trips confirms.
>>
>>346886
Good.
>>
>>346766
Maybe the gender is just your personal preference but the uma musume only see trainer as male just like the one in the anime. I you want to be gay then you can choose female as gender.
>>
>>346888
No, I think its strange that there's no lolis when literally every gacha these days has them
>>
Which horses are lesbians? All of them?
I don't see any males in this world so this must mean all the girls are canonically for each other
>>
>>346892
Thank you for sharing your headcanon
>>
File: 1595706810983.jpg (100 KB, 850x612)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>346894
This is a real yuri game unlike the self insert garbage that is shitconne
>>
>>346894
None of them.
>>
File: 1582788273298.jpg (109 KB, 850x761)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>346897
cope
>>
>>346894
there's no such thing as sexuality when almost everyone in the series has a futa cock
>>
File: 1603132619380.jpg (43 KB, 600x503)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>346896
I'll pick it up then, thanks sister!
>>
>>346900
giant futa horse cock
>>
>>346894
The trainer can be a guy if you want just like in the show.
>>
File: 1596378287026.jpg (39 KB, 455x631)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>346899
All girls lust for Trainer cock, no exceptions.
>>
File: 1603888653494.jpg (94 KB, 850x638)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>346899
>>346896
Seriously, how can hetcucks think this isn't a yuri game when there's no disgusting males in sight?
>>
>>346905
Trainer is canonically a girl though??
>>
>>346907
Watch the anime, c/u/ck.
>>
File: 78046761_p0.jpg (967 KB, 849x1200)
967 KB
967 KB JPG
>>346783
She kinda looks like blue Clara.
>>
File: 1598748891472.jpg (495 KB, 849x1200)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>346896
Made for each other
>>
>>346783
They had some fun with Twin Turbo's design, but the blue is based off the real horse's facemask.
>>
File: 1610089257758.png (794 KB, 1280x720)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
>>346909
But they're gay in the anime too??
>>
>>346907
No, he's a cool guy that tries his best for his uma and gets his ass kicked by them sometimes.
>>
>doomposters
>now c/u/cks
Oh boy
>>
>>346895
Not really. You are free to choose your sexual orientation. The game reserve you that right. The one referred to as Toreina-san in the adaptation is pic related.
>>
Does this game have futa?
>>
>>346919
Someone has been spam linking this thread in every /vg/ general.
>>
File: 1590696584492.png (763 KB, 1280x720)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
>>346916
The anime is full on yuri and I don't understand how people can think otherwise
>>
deluded /u/tards are scared of delicious futacocks
>>
>>346920
The trainer in the game is (You), not the same one from the anime. So again thank you for sharing your headcanon.
>>
File: 1504986453028s.png (87 KB, 229x220)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>346919
Pardon them. /u/cucks will suck any dick in sight. Everything is yuri to them as long as there is more than one female.
>>
>>346919
>>346922
>spam literally every /vg/ general for weeks and advertise the game in every single general
>oh no why are there shitposters in my comfy thread
>>
>>346916
There won't be any lolis nor yuri in the game, now fuck off.
>>
>>346925
Again. You are free to choose your gender. That's your personal choice but Toreina-san is canonically that one.
>>
File: 1587091892679.jpg (1.55 MB, 1876x1342)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>346926
Hetshits are the only ones obsessed with dicks. Can't handle two girls being in love with each other if there's no dicks involved because you can't get off unless you see a dick.
>>
>>346929
Again thank you for sharing your headcanon.
>>
>>346930
>Hetshits are the only ones obsessed with dicks.
Yuri and futadicks goes hand in hand /u/cuck-san.
>>
Why are incels always so agressive and insecure? The game allows you to choose your gender for your faceless self insert that doesnt really exist so why do you think any of these girls would ever want to fuck you or even be near you
>>
>>346931
Wow! You are really insecure about the male gender. You are probably one of those guys who cut their dicks because they feel that they are not part of them.
>>
>>346933
>that doesnt really exist
We don't know that yet, it could go all the way like Pricone where every girl can't stop talking about you or like Bang Dream where you are just there like a furniture.
>>
>>346934
Thank you for sharing your headcanon about me.
>>
File: 1609368142444.jpg (641 KB, 800x1200)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>
>>346935
priconne is self insert garbage with that retarded MC while here the MC is just a faceless self insert that can be a girl or a boy and doesnt really exist anyway because its just there to be your avatar
>>
>yuritards shitting up another gacha game
Can't you fags go back to your mental ward already >>>/u/
>>
File: 456.jpg (147 KB, 1230x1186)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>346933
>do you think any of these girls would ever want to fuck you or even be near you
But all those uma musume wants to rub clits with you and eat out your pussy because they love you so much.
>>
>>346939
>because its just there to be your avatar
Again, we don't know that yet, I feel this game will be like SC where you see the world through the eyes of the trainer and you're always there helping the girls, also it's easy to bait people with valentines and things like that, it's more profitable this way indeed.
>>
File: 1590612310302.jpg (120 KB, 850x733)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>346935
>Bang dream
That game has some really good yuri too
>>
>>346943
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1582701513465.jpg (677 KB, 1200x1134)
677 KB
677 KB JPG
>>346946
You'd be less agressive and happier if you could enjoy the purest form of love
>>
>>346947
cancer
>>
>>346940
rich how you're telling others to go "back" when every gacha general is getting spammed with horses right now
>>
>>346949
I'm not the one spamming it, retard.
>>
>>346949
I wonder who had the amazing idea to create a spambot for this game.
>>
Feels weird that the game finally releases.
>>
File: 1611532294666.jpg (641 KB, 839x839)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>346948
Love can defeat cancer too! Love can defeat everything! Omnia vincit amor!
>>
>>346945
>girls do yuri shit
>while (You) stand there watching the whole time without any of them even acknowledging your existence
bang dream truly is the c/u/ck's game of choice
>>
>>346952
How many hours left?
>>
>>346926
It's the same mentally ill attention whore every. Single. Time. Sadly he failed at killing himself. Maybe he'll give it another shot this year.
>>
File: 1607707629589.jpg (244 KB, 767x828)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>346954
Getting in the way of the purest form of love would just feel wrong
>>
>>346956
>>
>>346957
Why are you so violently aggressive towards the thought that two beautiful girls might hold romantic feelings towards each other?
>>
>Yuri
Gay
>Futa on futa, taking turns fucking each other
LETS FUCKING GO
>>
File: 100016.png (65 KB, 256x256)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
Caught up to the thread and I find it funny that some chucklefucks are comparing this launch to Rein's.

If you told the teenage me who was obsessed with Drakengard and Gestalt that a new Nier game would come out in 2021 and I'd be more excited about a horsegirl idol racing game, I'd slap you. Yet here we are.
>>
>>346959
You will never be a woman trannycuck
>>
>>346962
hetcucks are just mad that they will never experience pure love like that
>>
>>346923
>Two friends with the same gender hugging each other is gay.
>>
>>346970
It's an expression of deep love and affection so yes, they love each other. More than anyone will ever love you.
>>