[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 102 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IDV.jpg (87 KB, 462x806)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Let's keep talking the alternative to Dead By Daylight known as IDV.
It's got an official PC port with cross-progression in case you didn't know. https://idv.163.com/
>>
For me it's Ripper
>>
File: 1586969028434.png (42 KB, 346x402)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
THE FUN ENDS HERE
>>
>I'm the only dollfag on /assg/ now
I hate you guys
>>
File: Play nice.jpg (969 KB, 1197x1200)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
>>328788
I'm still there.
>>
>chinatown
>acrobat is last alive
>chasing him
>he tries to jump down a staircase
>gets caught on the railing and doesn't make it
>he stops moving and waits for death
It was like watching someone put down a controller and walk away.
>>
>>328788
I've been to busy to 2v8 post but I'm still there
>>
File: 87056258.jpg (2.58 MB, 1439x2610)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB JPG
>>328788
I haven't found much art worth sharing, played matches worth blogging about, or come up shitposts to get (you)s with
>>
https://youtu.be/iM-B7K-9iuM
You know, I wasn't gonna call this skin a coomer skin, but after seeing it, I think it might be one.
>>
>>329533
Every weaver skin is good wank material if you aren't a coward
>>
File: image5.png (133 KB, 417x280)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>328521
based tentacleposter
also fuck violinists
>>
Is it true that this game lags like shit
>>
>>329692
If you have good ping it's fine. If you have shit ping (at least triple digits) then your character will actually slow down.
I think it's some kind of countermeasure for lagswitchers. I've only ever had it happen on rare occasions but I think the slowdown didn't start till I was at least in triple digits ping, and closer to 200ms than 100ms iirc.

I play on PC and have good ping normally, so I don't really have any issues with it, but I've heard it's completely unplayable for Australians on either server, so I guess it depends on where you live and quality of your isp.
>>
>>329715
>>329692
>typically have 40-50 ping when I play
>rank starts up
>ping is suddenly 100-150 at all times
>rank ends
>ping is back to 40-50
Give us more servers you chinks
>>
>>329680
w-why?
>>
I wish the newer hunters were in the rotation
>>
So is Geisha just a worse Wu Chang or am I missing something? She seems a little faster, but getting stared down is a total cockblock and her second ability feels pretty negligible.

>>328788
/assg/ is one of the worst generals I've tried to regular in. Intolerable namefaggotry and shitposting, on top of DBD being a poorly balanced game with shittier queue times if you ever feel like playing survivor. I'll gladly take a slower, emptier thread over that shitheap.
>>
>>329845
Who asked?
>>
File: 1610375418229.png (66 KB, 270x360)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>told myself I wouldn't spend any money going into Identity V
>one year later
>I've received all of the in game recharge rewards
>>
>>329888
thank you for keeping the servers up
>>
>>329845
Geisha is a different Clown they have a single dash attack and if that get's countered they're fucked
>>
>>329888
You're the reason they got lazy with content drops, fuck you
>>
I love Lucky Guy!

>>328788
/assg/ sucks tho but I wouldn't mind ritual-posting again.
>>
>opponent knows how to turn in a right angle
AIEEEEEE REAPERCHADS WE KNEEEL
>>
File: flowerer.jpg (94 KB, 1000x851)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>330039
>I love Lucky Guy! poster is back
>>
>>329888
Isn't that over a thousand dollars? Did you fully give into the gacha or something?

>>329845
Her second ability has 2 uses.
1. Seeing over walls so you can dash to targets on the other side of tall walls
2. Abusing the fact that landing cancels the weapon wipe so you can doublehit while camping chair.
>>
File: 76183780_p0.png (569 KB, 671x900)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>330102
Hello!
>>
The new spectator mode with the ghost detective is really neat.
>>
>>330314
I'm glad the hunter and hatch are only visible to spectators if they're near survivors. Would've been really busted if the ghost could search for hatch.
>>
>>329822
They need to update it. I'd be fine if it was changed to 4 or 5 characters every day or changing the rotation from being 7 days to 14 days. Every couple of seasons they update who you get in the returning player thing so this is no different.
>>
File: 1585724640700.jpg (18 KB, 196x206)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>why yes I DO refer to characters by their first name?
Is that a problem LEO
>>
File: 1604869248964.png (400 KB, 434x713)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
What is this red packet event? I have to spend echoes to gift people my own clues???
>>
>>330525
it's just a way to gift people clues lmao
>>
>>330525
They also had quests to fulfill other peoples wishes for rewards like 10 or 20 spyglasses. Wishes as in buying other people stuff using echoes.
Spend like $20 and get 10 spyglasses as a reward lmao.
>>
File: cracka.png (266 KB, 386x404)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>now you can be a beggar TOO and annoy fh to death by spamming this emote
>>
Where do I use the bell things? Do I get rewards for joining a guild or is it just a lfg thing? Is the game really cycling through the same free characters from last week?
>>
>>330595
>the bell things
Elaborate please, what bell things? I don't know any bell things.

>Do I get rewards for joining a guild or is it just a lfg thing?
You get rewards.
If you join a club OR a guild you get an extra 10% logic points after each match, it's still limited by the weekly cap, you just reach cap slightly faster (being in a guild AND a club doesn't stack it). Being in a guild also let's you earn guild coins, which can be exchanged for frags or character trial cards. Joining a club lets you participate in Call of the Abyss, the tournament thing. Its really easy to just join a random club and get all the rewards for participating in the 1st stage of the tourney, no worries about making it further.

>Is the game really cycling through the same free characters from last week
Yuuuuuuup. Weekly free rotation is always the same except on characters birthdays, when they get added in too for the 1 day. Kinda sucks.
>>
how do guild tokens work
>>
>>330856
1 to 1 exchange rate with shards, up to 1600 per season
also a border if you really want
>>
>>330640
They're not called bells, they're brooms. What are they for?
>>
>>330951
Oh they're part of the event. Bring up the event and click on spring cleaning, you use them to clean stuff in the street and get a bit of currency for it.
>>
>Go rescuer
>Decode all game
I don't understand Mercenary and Gravekeeper players
>>
>>330856
Play 5v5 on weekends to earn 15 coins for your first 3 matches each day. You'll also get a bunch at the end of the season based on guild activity.
>>
plz come back to /assg/, dollfriends
>>
>>331060
No.
>>
>>329855
fuck off
>>328788
I've noticed activity in /assg/ has declined since the thread quality is so low
>>
>>331060
>come back
But I'm already there
>>
File: 1588537336139.png (191 KB, 768x768)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
Why isn't rank open all the time? Identity V is the only game I've ever played where rank is available only at certain times.
>>
>>331102
limited time windows for these things are a chink thing, probably another one of their gaming-obsession-related-suicide prevention tactics
>>
File: 1608600960076.png (62 KB, 336x281)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>shit on twitter echochamber trendhoppers LGBTQBBQNSFWUPNOU+-xyz;/ for half an hour
>get muted
>only for 4 hours
>>
File: 1583628743367.png (91 KB, 610x97)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>331118
holy BASED
>>
>>331118
I've used slurs in post for 2+ years and gotten 0 repercussions, you need to lay low for a while or they'll escalate the punishment.
>>
>>331118
>do this on twitter, suspended
>do this on IDV, mute
they don't really care about social justice do they
>>
File: sneed.png (564 KB, 757x720)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>331122
lol sneed
>>
Is there a 4chud/assg guild?
>>331123
>you need to lay low for a while or they'll escalate the punishment.
Not >>331118 but how much would I need to wait in case I get muted?
>>
>>331123
teach me your ways
>>
>>328521
I hate the gacha system in this game so much, and the fact the crossover skins are always essence only is horrid(except Junji Ito, which is never coming back).

That said, it’s a fun game.
>>
>>331135
I specifically don't have experience getting banned so I can't be certain. Only chat ban I know of was that dude with 50 accounts dedicated to saying pussy. I assume it's at least 12 hours like dodging lobbies, maybe a week.
>>331139
Step zero is don't go full retard but you like DR so you're a lost cause on that end. Otherwise just save the niggerfaggot for when it's important. ywnbaw and xinping phone home work about as well for guttertrash
>>
I really want to enjoy playing survivor, but the absolute stupidity of my teammates is astounding sometimes. Even though I still go survivor in rank, I‘ve always been going hunter in the other modes lately because the queue time doesn’t take forever and if I lose, it’s because of my own faults rather than teammates.
>>
Also you can take advantage of using # in your chat messages as it game thinks it's a color code and you can get around censorship in chat that way.
>>
>>331152
I think your rank actually applies to your QM matches too, so once you get high enough even your quickplay teammates should start to be decent.
>>
>>330045
>laughs in bane main
The leniency with the hook locking on is a godsend
>>
>>331155
You’d think Mammoth would be high enough, but apparently it isn’t.
>>
>>331157
>he doesn't know about the impending nerf
Bane is gonna get bear traps but his hook is gonna become shorter and less forgiving.
>>
File: 2608600960076.png (62 KB, 336x281)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>Step zero is don't go full retard but you like DR so you're a lost cause on that end
I mean not wrong
>and xinping phone home work about as well for guttertrash
sorry but i'm retarded and i don't know what they mean
>>
>>331135
>Is there a 4chud/assg guild?
There is a guild run by a dollposter with several dollposters in it. Dunno if it's just a coincidence tho.
>>
>>331160
They’ve been talking about giving him traps for years. It’s never going to happen.
>>
>>331166
But it actually made it onto the test server this time. https://youtu.be/jT0JbCQG2ko
>>
>posts are only minutes apart instead of hours
Is this peak dollposting hours?
>>
>>331148
Other games:
>run several events yearly plus events for all the major holidays
>while limited time, players can get a chance at getting things they missed when the event reruns next year

Identity V:
>runs events constantly for every little thing, so you can’t take a break without missing a ton
>crossovers are inspiration only, which is a problem because it’s incredibly stingy with giving inspiration to players
>events NEVER rerun, and even yearly ones, like Halloween, will not rerun rewards from past instances of the event

The amount of stuff in this game that is unobtainable forever after debuting is absolutely astounding.
>>
File: 1612737795098.gif (241 KB, 266x243)
241 KB
241 KB GIF
>>331173
NetEase doesn't want 你 to get tired of the game, so that's why there are always events
For the past items that's to incentivate the account economy because they know that people are gonna spend money to farm more accounts to sell and aaaaAAAAAAARGH ITS AN NEVER ENDING CYCLE
>>
>>331173
I am really surprised at how much shit they pump out for some reason
>>
>gravekeeper is a slow decoder because of poor eyesight
>meanwhile seer blindfolds himself and mind's eye is fucking blind
>>
>>331391
The other two had the desire and willpower to overcome their disability, everything about grave points to a weakness of character. Or maybe poor eyesight is actually a buff considering he was bad with machines to begin with but he still decodes faster than the other idiot rescuers.
>>
>>331118
>>331122
>>331161
Go back to your containment board
>>
>injured acrobat
>smiley sitting on hatch
>jump over him with a bomb
>get downed but land on the hatch
>hatch out
That's fantastic. If acrobat gets downed mid-bomb he still lands at his leap target instead of getting knocked back.
>>
>>331434
Huh?
>>
>>331436
/drg/
>>
>>331434
based
>>
>>331437
Sneed has nothing to do with drg??
>>
Is there a /vmg/ or /assg/ guild?
>>
>>331453
see >>331162
>>
>>331453
a guild and a club, you're not allowed in either
>>
>>331481
>tfw I'm only in the guild
>>
File: 1609567684111.png (116 KB, 1920x1080)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>hook a survivor next to a pallet
>they ALWAYS try to vault it
>free terror shocks for days
>>
So am I supposed to be unable to see skins if they aren't available for purchase?
>>
>>331513
the wiki
>>
>>331513
Like event skins and stuff? Ya that's intended. I guess it's to stop people from clamoring "when are the edward scissorhands skins coming back??" because they started playing after the event was already over.
>>
>try spider girl
>get an early dungeon
>web up the entrance
>perfumer crawls to the chair while i chip away her health with the web shots.
this is fun!
>>
>>331434
I decided to finally give DR a chance and played the first game after this crossover event, and while it’s obviously not nearly as good as AA, it’s actually pretty enjoyable. While there’s a lot of unnecessary fluff and flashiness to the trials, I did really like the Closing Argument and Flashback Bullet mechanic, the latter being a rather interesting mechanic that I thought was great(unlike the plethora of needless ones like Hangman’s Gambit).

Overall, I’d say it’s a rather enjoyable game and I’m probably going to play the other games in the series at some point down the line. (That said, AA is still better and I fully intend to avoid the fanbase like the plague, especially since they spoil literally everything)

I know this is barely related to the topic at hand, but I felt like voicing my thoughts on the series since this anon keeps posting pics of a character from it.
>>
How do you counter adrenaline?
>>
>>332026
Chase the person waiting on the cipher.
Down them with an ability so your attack is ready.
Git gud.
>>
>>332026
You can't, not properly. It's the single strongest thing survivors have. All you can do is play around it and try to prevent it from ever getting to that point.
>>
>>330132
I did a lot of gacha, decorated my lobby and get a good amount of the shop skins/limited skins when they released.
>>
>kite for 60 seconds
>zero ciphers finished
ahhhhhhhhh
>>
>first time playing forward and I suck
>first time going against cat girl and have no idea how her powers work
>doctor gets terror shocked and goes down in the first 20 seconds
>second doctor gets terror shocked trying to unhook the first
>finish generator and unhook second doctor
>after she takes the borrowed time hit she stands still because she's gonna get go down anyway
>contain hunter for 230 seconds
>barmaid sits on hatch all game
I don't know how they did it but that was worse than dbd
>>
>>332786
That’s because they’re more concerned with making dumb costumes instead of focusing on the core mechanics.
>>
File: 1596205096841.png (12 KB, 213x184)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>play explorer
>hunter is new so still using listen
>it actually counters explorers tiny form
fuggg
>>
>>332808
>>it actually counters explorers tiny form
What really? I thought he was completely immune to detection while tiny.
>>
>>332831
apparently it counts as an action so even if you're just crouching in the corner it still works
>>
>>332831
Even if you just stand still while tiny they get alerted to you
>>
>25 unique dollfags in here
imagine the shitstorm if you all posted in /assg/ for a day
>>
>>332892
/assg/ has been /dbdg/ for a while now, might as well do a general here like >>226842 or >>331429
>>
How do you counter priestess? She seems to have some of the dumbest shit in the game.
>>
>>333288
Who are you playing as?

She's a good kiter, maybe swap to another target till less people are alive so you can afford to take a while with her.

You can break her portals by hitting them or ignore the stun from passing through them with excitement. If you've got teleport and down someone after they pass through the ultra long portal then you can teleport to something close to them.
>>
>>333288
>tired
use excitement to cleanse the post-portal hangover and hope she doesn't have a second portal set up you can't go through until your ability wears off
>wired
use patrollers to interrupt the poral making animation
>inspired
acknowledge she has the most tools out of any survivor with largely negligible downsides and either kill everyone else and force her to use her portals less effectively to rescue or just ban her on every map she's remotely good on
>>
>DW visit plays
>seer: "die main dream witch"
I guess he doesn't like her.
>>
>>333656
>those hunters that just cycle through all their visits showing off their costumes

Nobody cares what you have, just start the match already.
>>
File: minion crying.jpg (278 KB, 740x757)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>333659
I wasn't cycling through them, I just use visits.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za_cGUZ5cMI
Any reason why wu chang and feaster have such large attacks?
I get guys like bonbon having low range because they have bombs to attack with instead but wu chang has chase skills and a teleport, while feaster has his tentacles.
>>
>>333685
I can't really think of any justification for wu's sniper rifle of a lunge in white form. calling it annoying and abusable is an understatement. The tentacles can be dodged pretty easily.
>>
>>333685
Legacy-ish balancing, mostly. Wu Chang's hitbox used to match the model, plus before a more recent buff his downsides between modes were harsher, mode swap was slower and had no option to cancel, and he didn't have the buff on the first attack after swapping. Similarly, Feaster was unable to summon tentacles on command, instead the game would spawn them near survivors that had been near him radius too long except they had a visible warning timer and he didn't, and his lunge was just for show. As such, both hunters pretty much had to use insolence and blink or hope the survivor they found first just fucked up enough to actually start playing the video game. The range buffs were mostly a bandaid used to make blink+praying a more appealing option while the devs reworked even worse hunters or added new ones.
However recently after the 2nd or 3rd round of nerfs Hastur was also simultaneously reported to top tree innit and given a further buff to melee range so it could be that the balancing decisions of JS are almost entirely random.
>>
>>333677
I’m more complaining about other hunters that do this, not you specifically. Your post just reminded me of how some tend to do that.
>>
>>333708
I absolutely love using it, but it does actually have a pretty big downside in the long animation of the attack. Generally, if you’re up against White, get somewhere closed in with walls and vaultable pallets/windows asap, you can turn a corner behind a wall or vault an obstacle to avoid it.
>>
File: buenos dias kreacher.png (589 KB, 1000x1000)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>
File: kreacher preg.png (233 KB, 500x680)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>334015
>>
>chair survivor
>everyone but the mercenary shows up
>>
>>334020
he's decoding bro
>>
File: thicc kreacher.png (19 KB, 600x470)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>334016
https://youtu.be/vtRAo9VgbSc
>>
>shorter hunters like violleta or axe boy have cameras low to the ground so it's harder to see over walls
was this intentional balance or just coincidence?
>>
>>334025
It's cute.
>>
>>334037
Cute!
>>
>>334025
>violetta too short to melee survivors vaulting if their legs have cleared the window sill
it feels intentional
>>
>>334024
>>
File: 1591592934813.png (445 KB, 940x529)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>get kited by a doc who just keeps healing
SHE'S FUCKING INVINCIBLE
>>
>>334091
She self-cares in 1/4 increments, but they take half the time, which is further reduced by her healing speed buffs. Takes her 6s iirc, so if you're going after her, you REALLY need to go after her.
>>
Is there a list or table of advanced statistics on each of the hunters? I.E. how long their attacks take, how long their vaulting animations take, etc.
>>
>>334050
i have more
>>
>>334194
Somewhere out there, but I don't know if it's compiled into a text list or a video. I remember learning some of them so if must exist.
>>
File: quick match hound.png (2.39 MB, 2208x1004)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
I love quick match
>>
File: 1582160996813.png (129 KB, 285x229)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
Guess I'm buying Bonbon next
>>
>>334719
UGLY!
>>
>>334719
Or you could use the characters you actually like instead of the ones you have fancy skins for. I don’t care if I have an A tier skin for a character, I’d rather use my C tier if it’s on a character I actually enjoy playing as.
>>
File: birbweaver.jpg (93 KB, 1130x970)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Violettas new skin is in the event store, 1k spyglasses for it. Get it while it's hot even though it's here forever.

The event for the free A card has started. Play matches to earn cakes, then go into the event and view the street visits. Give the cakes to people in exchange for money, spend the money in the event store to buy stuff, make sure to grab the A unlock card, but if you get the max every day then you should be able to get everything.
>>
>>334805
I already have everyone i wanted.
>>
>>334822
has been since reset last night but thanks for booting up the game
>>
>give someone a drink
>someone else heals them to full
EVERY
TIME
>>
>>334874
I have literally never had that happen. Wouldn't they need to start healing as soon as you give the drink (or be doc)?
>>
is the free a costume card permanent or do i use it immediately?
>>
>>334889
It doesn't expire. I held onto last year's until I heard we were getting another one
>>
>moonlit again
it's been one of those days...
>>
>>334822
Her new skin is pretty cool in that she doesn’t have a head.
>>
>only got chinatown 2 twice all week
why the fuck did they make this so rare
>>
>>334950
I've gotten it like 4 times.
Probably because it's the newest map and it's fuckhuge so if it has issues they'd rather it fucks 1/100 matches instead of 1/20. Hopefully they bring it up to normal rates soon.
>>
the absolute fuck is feaster's hitbox
>>
>>335031
yes
>>333685
>>
File: 1594811758546.jpg (38 KB, 413x395)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>be hunter
>you can tell there is only 1 guy who knows what he's doing and every one else is new
>>
>>334910
Leo’s Memory and Lakeside Village are easily worse, they’re much darker than they need to be.
>>
>>335042
or
>be hunter
>all the ciphers get decoded before you can eliminate a single survivor

There is literally no in-between, it’s one extreme or the other.
>>
>>335292
You haven't run into
>be hunter
>break weak link early
>second chance the musical begins and you end up with a draw despite having someone down at almost all times
>>
>>335371
just play percy and you'll have that every game
>>
>be hunter
>no kills
>1 cipher left
>4k
>>
File: 1604433487956.jpg (79 KB, 653x653)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>other 2 team mates at the gate
>both turn around for the rescue when they clearly won't make it in time
>>
File: helena.jpg (310 KB, 1200x1200)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>on deathchair at 4 ciphers
>evade luchino by hiding in a locker
>make it out with 2 others
>>
File: chair slut.jpg (96 KB, 640x997)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>photo with detention chasing me to the open exit gate
>all 3 are waiting
>"Help Me!"
>Emma stands still so she gets her shield and then blocks the hit for me
>all 4 of us escape
I will never say Emma and her shield are useless again.
>>
>>335760
Her new shield buff is great, but her chair dismantling is still as useless as it’s been since hunters could fix chairs anytime.
>>
>>335769
>just had a game where I wiggled out thanks to the hunter dropping me to fix a chair he wasn't expecting to find broken
it has it's moments, but it's definitely the weaker part of her kit. The reduced sacrifice speed can be handy on high traffic chairs though.
>>
>>335821
It's only 10% slower right? That's just an extra 3s per phase. That's not really all that much extra time.
>>
>>335738
>spend a minute scratchuing my head finding the last survivor
>she was in the locker right next to the dungeon i was camping
i hate it
>>
Is there a way to try characters besides the trial cards?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (468 KB, 572x850)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
The Undertale x Identity V crossover looks sick
>>
>>335947
Every day 3 characters are on free trial, 2 hunters 1 survivor or 2 survivors & 1 hunter. The free trial rotation is fixed, so every tuesday will have the same characters as last tuesday etc.

If you go into custom games, bots, you can enter 'training mode' and play against bots using any character, and even have special commands like turning off their ai or teleporting them to you or viewing the spawn locations.
>>
>>335913
>spent several minutes searching for missing mech
>no crows but no tinnitus
>find and kill her doll
>immediately she gets crows
Fuck the doll. As long as the doll is still standing then the last person won't get crows.
>>
>>335913
There’s little blue spots under a locker if a survivor is hiding in it, and I believe if you get close enough to it you can hear breathing.
>>
>>335983
>There’s little blue spots under a locker if a survivor is hiding in it
Do you mean the "blood" confetti?
>>
>>335978
>training mode
huh i didn't know that
thanks
>>
>>335985
It's why sometimes you'll get a wuchang that umbrellas directly onto your spawn as soon as the match starts. Because they just sit in training mode practicing until they've perfected it.
>>
Reminder to use bright skins to give hunters a fighting chance.
>>
>>335963
who would sans be?
>>
>Robbie has a surfing animation for the speed boost on the roots

neat
>>
>try Percy
>he feels really slow
even his dash seems sluggish I get he's the "Frankenstein" of the game and is supposed to be stiff but come on.
>>
>>335984
Yeah that, it stays under survivors even in lockers.
>>
File: cryingDW.png (27 KB, 259x224)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>46 dollfags
>everyone is here instead of /assg/
>>
>>336398
I'm there, I'm just not posting much in either thread right now cus I'm mostly playing non-/assg/ames while waiting for the season to end. Barely doing my dailies.

Didn't even get 1 A skin from COA.
>>
>>336426
>Didn't even get 1 A skin from COA.

I was able to get over 100 event essences for free during COA2, but I barely got even 40 during this COA. This game keeps getting stingier and stingier.

>>336008
Considering this game is basically a horror-themed dress up simulator at this point, that’s not something you ever need to worry about.
>>
>>336459
Part of that is the dross that took the first of this season's essences and the fact when it ended they made the remaining essences split 2/1 against CoA for whatever reason. Ignoring the weird one time battlepass for the pirate stuff, I got about as much stuff from CoA2 and 3, so it's only this year they fucked up horribly.
>>
File: luchino soup.png (41 KB, 378x339)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>seems like every other match is lakeside
If I didn't enjoy luchino this would be a real damper on my mood.
>>
>DW winning handily
>run laps around a prop
>jank collision blocks every hit, saving the round
I'm mad for her, why is this still a thing
>>
File: 1608202230557.png (19 KB, 702x84)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Any reason Joseph is the only one with buffed damage?
is it just for his photoworld chip damage?
>>
>>336655
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>329533
>Her costume is a kinda sorta a dead body.
>When she wraps you she rolls you over the bride's ta-tas.

That's actually pretty original.
>>
I was watching this youtube video and this hell ember was using a golden pirate davy jones esque skin but had emma puppets. is that a part of the skin or is it something you can change?
>>
>>336721
it's an accessory that changes the dolls to big emmas
>>
File: 1607479215754.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>3 games in a row with Ember because survivors refuse to dismantle the dolls
Can't believe Leo was the real scrub stomper
>>
freki or geri?
>>
>>336796
Most people discount him for being the “default” hunter, but he’s genuinely great and one of my favorites. I love having minions at my disposal for pincer attacks, and the attack + puppet attack against a survivor trying to rescue at full health can’t be beat.

>>336721
Davy Jones is the S skin from the first COA, and the dolls are from the Gardener Doll S accessory from the store.
>>
>>336518
This kind of sucks since I’ve been waiting a long time for COA4 because I knew my favorite hunter was going to get an S costume. I really hope they do what they did with COA3 and make the essence available again next year.
>>
>>336831
Pets ought to match the survivor. Unless you're being gay in a duo or are really into missing eye motifs, I'd skip altogether. Plus the panting is similar enough to DW's footsteps to set me on edge if I hear it first thing in a match.
>>
>>337075
Going off this, the two pets seem to be one of the very, very, very, very few things in this game that reruns yearly, so there’s no pressure to get it now.
>>
>me and the other hunter running around for 3 minutes looking for the explorer playing hide and seek in duo
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>337347
I tried what >>332808 against an explorer, and it actually worked surprisingly well.
>>
Reminder that Luchino is S tier on pc*
*assuming the map is mostly outdoors*
>>
File: 1590610532023.jpg (856 KB, 1182x1197)
856 KB
856 KB JPG
>hide in a locker
>exit locker but sound is still dulled
>sound is still dulled next match
>have to restart the game to fix it
This is the kind of bug I'd expect from cote.
>>
>>337444
Is Burke easier to use on PC or mobile?
>>
>>337472
Don't
>>
File: Sad Lizardman.png (88 KB, 390x362)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>337444
>mfw I thought I was doing good with a C-tier but he's actually S-tier because I'm on PC

>>337472
Burke is just bad, he NEEDS a rework.
>>
>>337499
>>337506
Okay, I was just curious. I don’t even own him.
>>
Here's how to fix Burke, you don't even need to remove his powers, just add on one new one.

>he aims at a spot and creates a pillar
>aims at a second spot within a certain distance and creates a 2nd pillar
>a wall rises between them
So pretty much just like Violinist Sonata power, except it's a burke wall.
>>
>>337589
You can always try him in training mode.
>>
>>328788
I just came back, bro. I thought there weren't that many dollbros around because I straight up forgot this board existed.
>>
File: 86676492_p0.jpg (115 KB, 1124x883)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>329888
literally what are you even spending money on? I WANT to whale in IDV but there is nothing to buy. All of the skins I wanted I got for free, the only one I had to pay for was Cheshire Cat.
>>
File: the abysss stared back.jpg (1.75 MB, 2039x1378)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>337786
>he likes cheshire cat
>>
File: Cheshire2.jpg (317 KB, 1833x2048)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>337788
Fuckin A right I do. best skin in the game.
>>
>>337598
Here's how to fix burke
>rollback nerfs for walls near gates and ciphers
>increase movement speed by 2.5%
>give him stun immunity while on consoles
And as a counter balance reduce the time required to hack individual consoles or reduce the damage taken when vaulting walls so it's an actual dilemma instead of a suicide button
>>
>>337786
>All of the skins I wanted I got for free
I wish I could have that kind of luck.
>>
>>337861
Bro, your free A tier unlocks?
>>
Wish Leo could just teleport the dolls back into his pocket instead of having to run over and pick them back up again.
Doll tossing is very underrated
>>
>>337864
I've gotten 3 since I started playing.
>>
>>337870
If he could do that he'd be undisputed S-tier. His downtime on collection is a big factor in keeping him down.
>>
>vs undead
>Have borrowed time
>say I have borrowed time in the text chat
>prisoner just sits crouched in a corner 100 feet away from the killer instead of just popping the last cypher
>i die
>he hatches
epic
>>
>>337934
what tier are you? because that seems typical worker bee behavior
>>
>>337999
Yeah, worker bee shit. do I actually have to play ranked? Is there no casual MMR?
>>
>>338096
if you want to play with decent people then yes, go at least to elk-mamooth
>>
>>338101
I tried to get into ranked but every time I went to go check it out it was closed.
>>
dollbros?
>>
>>338239
I'm not your bro, poster
>>
vmg is slow we can probably get away with days of not posting
>>
>>334822
>The event for the free A card has started.
Show me your skin choices anons, I'm curious.
>>
>>338337
im not your poster, anonymous
>>
File: Joseph eyes.jpg (168 KB, 828x811)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>338350
I already have the skins I give a shit about and I still have my "Pick your A tier" thing from the memory spheres I haven't grabbed yet. im thinking Apollo for Joseph even though I already have Moonlight Gentleman. so many choices.
>>
>>338350
Bought Ann's Princess Ozma skin because it's not looking like she'll get another skin any time soon.
>>
>>338350
I just hoard these kinds of things, thinking about what I could use them on, but never actually do.
That said, it seems like the next crossover is going to give out two A skins for free, but only allow you to pick one of them, like the two B skins in the Christmas event. If the same exploit that worked during that event works here(provided they give trial cards for each costume like the Christmas event), you could pick one costume and use a trial card to unlock the other. If that’s the case, I’ll use one of my two cards on that.
>>
>>338350
Ended up just getting Poseidon. Runners up were Clarity (already have spring hand and would have to buy the matching accessory) and Merlin (don't use magician much)
Honestly I would've preferred a B unlock card considering the characters without good As also only tend to have one good B
>>
>>338350
I've got 3 A cards and I'm gonna hold onto at least 1 of them, probably 2. That Yakuza Geisha skin is pretty popular.
>>
>>338383
They gave away a B unlock card only one time, two years ago. Since then, they’ve never given out another one ever.
>>
>touch hell ember flame
>b l u e c costume
>>
>>338570
I know, and like a dumbass I blew it on perf's cute cowprint The memory sphere overhaul has helped some, but getting the good skins from the now neglected early characters is still a needle in a haystack scenario.
>>
>>338575
>he touched the lame-flame
Why would you do that when you KNOW the next crossover collab is right around the corner?
>>
>>338580
After holding onto it for years, I used mine on the exploit detailed in >>338376 to get both Gardener’s and Leo’s Christmas costume, despite only being allowed to have one.
>>
File: 1609602339541.jpg (14 KB, 326x183)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>focus on any noise for survivors
>that loud horn thing if a surv fails a cipher plays
>turn my head instead of the camera
>>
Can the sculptor's attack go through windows or is it just a funky hitbox
>>
I hate Wildlings so much, they’re incredibly annoying. I don’t care if they’re actually good or bad, they just so obnoxious and get on my nerves so much.
>>
>>338780
use gamekeeper
>>
>>338779
Do you mean her actual attacks or her statues? I think most hunters can hit through windows, check by just walking up to one and swinging. If you get bounced off then no, if not, then it'll hit someone on the other side.
>>
>>338783
I do, he’s still super annoying.
>>
>>338792
then you just ignore him, he's really shit at decoding and only has a major impact if the hunter devotes too much time to dealing with him
go down someone else and if he shows up just bait his charge by picking up and dropping the survivor. don't chase him, it's a trap unless you're someone like bane or ann who can instantly take him off his boar
>>
>>338801
I think you're missing the point. The original complaint was that he's a harasser with a great deal of uptime. That makes him annoying regardless of how easy it is to deny his win condition
>>
File: 1613413440573.jpg (28 KB, 307x292)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>338593
b-because muh clues on logic path and daily login

alright i'm retarded ok
>>
>>338811
Exactly. I know the strategy is to ignore him when possible, but he’s still a nuisance, and it’s even worse when they repeatedly ram you across the map for not paying attention to them.
>>
>duo hunters
>2 survs all fire guns at once
>leo puppet blocks all of them
I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE
>>
>>338932
duo is closed though...?
>>
File: oow.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
So season 15 is space-themed?
>>
>hide as hajimeme
>keep magnet on, crows appear
>take magnet off
>crows disappear
>I can run as hajime and let the crows disappear and make them appear only when i'm throwing a magnet
broken
>>
>>339053
If you’re injured, you can also use a syringe to heal yourself and immediately cancel, and it will dispel the crows.
>>
>>339140
>always healed myself to full to give myself a fighting chance to make it to the hatch
>now I can just do this and be sneaky
>>
File: 85222652_p1.png (407 KB, 480x640)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
Me on the right
>>
>>338980
ranked seasons don't really follow a theme
>>
File: my wife.png (2.2 MB, 1912x1048)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
How come you don't have a doll house anon?
>>
>>339862
why'd you kill all those people
>>
the green doctor skin sure is popular i've seen it 6 times today
>>
>>339906
is it the one that's on sale?
>>
>>339931
No, pretty sure anon is talking about Rhizotomist(the nature looking one).

>>339862
I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT
>>
is the hunter's big chair comfy?
>>
>>340012
Conflicting reports. Comfy enough for Burke to fall asleep against, but makes Vi itch
>>
Is there any way to disable hunters' moans and stuff

I literally cannot concentrate when playing vio because of his fucking singing literally shut the fuck up god
>>
>>340171
do you also find Ripper's humming annoying?
>>
>>340178
yes but to a minor degree
>>
>>340171
Vio's humming is non-existent by the time you actually find survivors though.

>>340178
Ripper's much louder than Vio in general. I wish we could disable the sound for his mist because that whooshing wind sound is way too fucking loud.
>>
File: Barmaid.gif (85 KB, 370x300)
85 KB
85 KB GIF
>vs photo, detention is up
>myself and 1/4 health remaining perfumer are at an open exit gate
>prisoner gets put on 1st chair on the other side of the map
>she goes to leave
>wave her back in and heal her to 1/4
>give her a beer and "follow me!"
>his detention will end right as prisoner dies and he took a photo as soon as we got close enough to trigger tinnitus
>I act as a decoy and keep his attention and even get a pallet stun while she rescues the copy and then the real prisoner
>she gets a last second rescue
>all 3 of us make it out, perf gets smacked on the ass as she reaches the gate but detention is down
That was a good one
>>
>just now learned that the top of cyphers jiggle whenever someone is deciphering them
why did no one tell me this?
>>
>>340422
This is told to you in the unskippable hunter tutorial segment.
>>
File: Joseph Pat.jpg (312 KB, 1074x1060)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>340474
>completed that more than a year ago
>straight up forgot during my haitus
oop.
>>
>has TWO skins that literally pander to furries
>has the title of the worst ship of the game
>seemingly very very very old yet shipped with seer
how is photographer not lynched
>>
>>340797
>Two
Moonlight gentleman and...?
>>
>>340171
The function to turn off sound doesn’t even fully work in this game, certain sounds, like the artist’s brushing, can still be heard. It seems like whenever the game adds new sounds they forget to add a function to omit them.
>>
Is there a way for a hunter to deal full HP damage with a melee?
Today I was hit by such a thing but it was neither terror shock not a skill (probably). The hunter was Axe boy with a new skin so it was a clusterfuck to guess what was going on since I rarely encountered axe boys and I don't play him.
>>
>>340835
I forgot to mention it was a beginning of the match so no detention.
>>
>>340835
axe can do a double hit with his flame which is probably what happened
>>
File: 1611475116573.png (350 KB, 646x634)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>duo
>first partner gave up and went friendly halway in
>the other afkd
>>
>>340944
This pretty much happened to me as well the other day. Although, if the other hunter goes friendly and I don’t want to, I try to challenge myself to knock down every survivor but chair none of them.

I also had a match recently where my score was over triple that of my partners, which should tell you how annoying it was.
>>
imagine if bonbon could cook his grenades while holding them out
>>
>>341043
Please, you're scaring me.
>>
File: 1607413558580.jpg (164 KB, 2480x1897)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
really makes you think
>>
reminder that the game might use your account in a bot match and give you free dice.
>>
are you supposed to get stunned a bunch in 2v8
>>
>>341082
no you're supposed to bring excitement
>>
>>341082
it's the mode you play to train how to bait coords gun yes.
>>
>>341082
you're supposed to learn how to collide it with terrain
>>
>>340797
Take your meds, schizo
>>
>>341058
Is that actually how that works? I thought they just pulled usernames out of the database.
>>
>>341383
Not him but I don't buy it. If you try and view a bot profile it won't even give the option, and I've never logged in to find extra dice.
>>
>>341398
as someone in worker bee I sometimes log in to an extra dice. you might be too high level for them to use your account maybe?
>>
fuck off Rusty
>>
>>341451
You get one die per day free on log in
>>
File: Cheshire look.jpg (51 KB, 407x731)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>328521
when are they putting that Cheshire cat tail back into the store? didn't buy it last time :(
>>
another newfag question, does that guaranteed A tier reset every season or is it a 1 time thing?
>>
>>341564
we just don't know. It's a relatively new feature and it's been reset once already, but it hasn't been on a seasonal basis.
>>
>>341610
i see, thank you!
>>
File: 78171839_p0.jpg (733 KB, 640x914)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
Michiko Day!!
>>341556
It's not a limited accessory so it'll probably be back within 6 months or so.
>>
>>341720
Fuck yeah, that's great to hear. thanks friend!
>>
File: 86914008_p0.jpg (124 KB, 1024x716)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>341723
You're welcome, anon
>>
File: happy murder minion.png (1.18 MB, 1500x1500)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>Priestess(me), Mind's Eye, Painter, Postman vs DW on Chinatown
>2k after 13:44
>ME died very early, I died after getting caught at the exit gate without any portals ready
Holy shit I am loving this new map. We basically only had 3 people but it was fucking great because all of us knew what to do against DW.
>>
>>341082
Yes, especially when all the survivors wait at the gate just to pelt you with several flare guns at once like the jerks they are.

>>341084
This too. Unless you’re using a character that needs a specific ability to be their best, use excitement.
>>
>>341043
You can throw a bomb down in front of you so that you’ll walk in it’s explosion zone right before it’s about to explode, and quickly drop a bomb so it explodes instantly.
It’s also a lesser known fact, but you can actually throw the remote bomb just like a normal bomb, and detonate it the exact moment it lands.
>>
>>341800
I have never understood why chucking the remote bomb lets you skip its startup animation that locks you in place.
>>
I can save the free A skin or does it expire?
>>
>>341870
you can save it.
>>
File: 1599327133420.jpg (33 KB, 200x200)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>yes priestess is down
>wait I'm playing survivor
>oh noooooo
>>
>>341774
What DO you do against DW?
>>
>>342040
cleanse and kite
>>
should I play this if I liked DBD but hate the community
>>
File: 1595547390630.png (138 KB, 349x415)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>342076
the community is more under aged
>tfw had a duo hunter partner that a kid yelling in a language i didn't know into his shit mic
>>
>>342076
Ya community is a lot better.

>>342040
L2cleanse.
If your minion is idle and you want to cleanse, go away from it, but not so far it leaves control range and homes in on you, just sit on the edge to maximize time it'll take to get to you if she uses it. If it's coming for you move somewhere good and wait for it, don't get caught in the open.

When kiting her spawn minion, go for distance away from wherever the chase started so you leave the control range.
When kiting minions leached onto other survivors (or someone is getting chased by your leach minion) run away from the other survivor so the minion leaves control range.
If stuck between 2 minions and you're going to get hit, and one is your leach minion, go for that one so at least the leach minion dies. Either she replaces it and there's an extra witch's mark on the map + her leach is on cooldown, or she doesn't and that's one less body to deal with.

Just because a minion is empty doesn't mean she isn't watching it about to jump in as soon as it's in a favorable position (talking about empty minions in front of chairs, ciphers, and gates, if someone else isn't getting chased RIGHT NOW, she's probably standing over it waiting for you to get closer to jump in)
>>
>>342076
Yes.
>>342081
This user is correct, most of IDV's players are young teens, even the ones at peak rank at the top of all the leaderboards.

>>342040
hope your internet cuts out and make a snack instead
>>
>white sand street
>one survivor immediately starts bitching in chat that they're gonna afk cus they hate it
>find them first
>they're emoting and clearly have given up already
>slug them and walk away
>keep coming back to slug them every time someone revives them
>eventually they get the idea and try to escape but I catch them anyway
>when they reach 99% bleedout, coccoon them and spam the music emote
>>
>>342040
Not too much is specific to her. Expect blink so don't get hit early and don't vault late; don't rely on stuns guaranteeing a rescue; know when to loop a strong structure and when to drag her on a chase. Really she's just one of the hunters that requires you to be more careful. She can't cheapshot as easily as Wu or BQ, but she makes you waste time or risk getting yourself killed. Only real advice just stems from that paranoia: if she seems to drop a chase, be ready to have to avoid a patroller from nowhere

Of course, if you're just starting out you're probably not facing dedicated lunatics so her biggest counters will be dragging leaches to BFE and just decoding without cleansing, and her own shit melee range.
>>
>>342076
At least the whole 3 guys must survive encourages people to drag everyone on their team to the finish line instead of just a free for all.
>>
>>342076
You shouldn't because I'm also a dbd refugee and I want the door closed behind me
>>
>>342128
too late im already going to slug everyone and loop killers then teabag at the exit gate
>>
File: Aesop_Carr.png (38 KB, 211x580)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
how do I get new hunters/survivors I think this guy looks cool
>>
>>342179
>play
>get dice
>use dice to get clues to buy chars
only buy the 3 dice a day thing if you want to whale
>>
>>342179
>Aesop_Carr
This whole time I thought it was Aesop Carl.

Play matches to earn Logic Points, every 1k logic points gets you one d4 to roll on the logic path, it's like a board game. Anything on tiles you pass over/land on is kept, like clues or essences or skins.

It takes a little over a weeks worth of dice (depending on rolls) to afford someone expensive (dunno if he's in that price range), and the season changes in less than a week, so you might just want to hold off on using your dice till it changes since you can carry over up to 100 into the new season. You might not be able to afford him before the change so may as well use those dice to get progress next season. When the season changes the rewards on the path change and everyone gets put back to tile 1. You'll still afford him in the same amount of time, you'll just get more progress on next seasons path.
>>
>>342179
You can always try characters in training mode if you're iffy on the purchase.
>>
>>342206
so far all I like is lawyer his vaults are pretty awful but I get thats his downside I want to know if a full team of gardener would be OP since they could disable chairs
>>
>>342218
it eill only be only annoying because hunters can fix the chair manually instead of waiting for it to respawn like in dbd, or use undead if they see 4 gardeners in the lobby
>>
>>342076
The casual community for this game is worse imo. They all have dumb inappropriate names, and the in game chat is absolutely cancerous.
>>
>>342117
You did the right thing.
>>
>600 battles
>play rank as hell ember since i play surv too much
>game throws at me people with 4k battles and they absolutely destroy me
holy fuck
i literally have way less experience than them but the fucking game pairs me with high tier fucks every single time
i'm gator 2 and i get mamooth 3-2 tier survs every time what the fuck
>>
>>342510
pretty much everyone plays surv too much, especially in ranked. No clue why they decided to loosen matchmaking in favor of the problem side though
>>
>>342542
All they ever do is listen to the newbies complaints about buffing survivors or nerfing hunters, and they never even buff or nerf the right ones.
>>
>>342563
In their defense they did manage to bring up some of the old characters into the powercreeped meta, some of which even weren't subsequently nerfed to shit. Plus they did nerf seer, mech, and priestess in ways that didn't matter. It's not so much clear favoritism as just nonsensical decisions.
>>
>>342510
It might be because you're playing hell ember in ranked.
>>
what's your favorite skin /vmg/?
>>
File: lizard intensifies.png (209 KB, 640x517)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>play tarrot
>the enemy king only gets 480 points and dies on 1st chair
>>
>ranked
>didn't pick a character so lucky guy
>do the best on the team, solo escape out a gate
>duo bitches at me
>they were the 2 lowest scorers and died first
The funniest part is I got into another match as lucky guy while typing this up
>>
File: 1605518964638.png (560 KB, 943x1200)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
WELL FROM MY POINT OF VIEW SURVIVORS ARE EVIL
>>
>>342754
WELL THEN YOU ARE pretty accurate I'd say. Almost all of the survivors deserve it.
>>
Why does Painter sound like a girl when you grab him
>>
>>342754
>>342756
This pretty much. There’s more unsympathetic survivors than there is sympathetic ones, and the opposite is true of the hunters.
>>
Why does Hell Ember have a toy shark instead of an actual weapon?
>>
>>342843
I don’t think anybody knows, even to this day.
>>
>>342843
He's so swole it does damage anyway
>>
>>342843
Something something originally a sickle something something family-friendly censorship something something too lazy to change it now
>>
>>342843
secret hint at coa1 being pirate themed
>>
>>342754
>bug girl has a spookier trailer than the hunters
>>
>>342582
i'm waiting for the tpn crossover to get axe boy and decided to climb a bit in hunter rank since i'm already far in surv rank
>>
>struggle free from bonbon
>forward tackles him with a super short stun as I'm falling
>he's unstunned before I've moved 2ft and he downs me again
>>
File: Lucky.Guy.full.2533412.jpg (606 KB, 849x1200)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>342672
!!
>>
>>342193
It is Carl. The file name is wrong.
>>
File: 1604341079580.gif (602 KB, 499x374)
602 KB
602 KB GIF
>surv rides the coaster
>toss my doll to the next station and teleport in front of them
>PSSSSHH NOTHIN PERSONNEL DOC
>>
>if you just stand in front of the pallet gaysha can't dash through it
huh
>>
>sandbag a survivor
>BM while leaving the exit gate when he's chaired
>realize he's on my friendslist
whoops.
>>
File: TheWand.jpg (338 KB, 923x867)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>call Prisoner a cute rat in English #2
>ENTIRE chat starts sperging at me
>"HE ISN'T A RAT" "DON'T CALL HIM A RAT"
what the fuck...
>>
>>343233
>>>/vg/325203230
>>
>>343256
Kek, fuck you anon
>>
Are you anon's excited for the tpn crossover?
>>
>>343290
Moderately, I don't really like the plain white outfits.
>>
File: lucc.jpg (124 KB, 1200x675)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Holy FUCK I've only opened like 14 free orbs off the battle pass. I'm fucking ecstatic.
>>
File: badda bing.png (195 KB, 650x900)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>343388
Nice! You may want to hold off on using any more dice tho unless there's something specific you really wanna try for. Season changes in like 3 days and you can bring up to 100 dice with you to the new season, and there's gonna be a crossover so there'll be free crossover orbs on the pass, extra dice will let you get more before it ends.

Speaking of skins, if you win 5 Blackjack matches you get a poker themed Ripper skin, and if you play enough Chasing Shadows (it's gone in 3 days) you get Yiddys broadcaster skin.
>>
>>343426
Doesn't the DW skin require at least 4 days of play?
>>
>>343446
I don't know, I think the quests unlocked 1 day at a time, but I don't know if that was set in stone or based on how long it took you to do the last quest. If it requires 4 days, rip him if he hasn't already done 1 lol.
>>
>>343233
Don’t ever post in the English chats, they are pure cancer.
>>
>>343198
it's just friendly banter bro
>>
>>343363
I am
>all those mind's eyes that will use the free A skin that's all white
oh boy.
>>
>ranked
>cowboy leads Ripper to other survivors
>uses his lasso to catch them for Ripper when they run away
>Ripper gives him hatch after killing everyone else
Is there any character with bigger sandbag potential than cowboy?
>>
>>342855
That makes sense, but why a toy shark?
>>
>>343595
Because he's a daddy and it was supposed to be a toy for his daughter Emma
>>
is wilding the best king in tarrot?
he can take infinite hits
>>
>>343608
Ya he's up there, dunno if I would say the best, but up there.
>>
>>343290
no i want a drv3 crossover just to shit on dangantards
>>
>>343608
Him or Priestess.
>>343973
Recently got into dr cause the collab and fully intend to avoid the fanbase like the plague, but are they really that bad?
>>
Where do you aim your lasso if the hunter has an accessory that changes how they hold the survivor?
>>
What happens to the extra dice when the season ends since you can only bring 100?
>>
>>344460
You just lose any extras. Just get yourself to 100 and spend any that make you go over.
>>
File: Angry Emma.png (35 KB, 370x320)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>peepers wuchang facecamping me
>priestess arrives on the other side of a wall right after I get chaired
>waits until just AFTER I hit phase 2 to rescue me
>>
>>344424
Wherever the survivor is, which means that, yes, certain accessories that change the survivor’s position somewhere more difficult to aim at(like Geisha’s) could be considered “pay to win” in this regard. They really should just make them all use the default carry motion in ranked.
>>
>>344557
So what happens with photos new carry where he turns them into a photograph he's holding? The thing is fucking tiny.
>>
>>344561
then you flame your teammate in post for being a shitter that got downed by photo
>>
>new path skins are violin and painter
>again
>>
>>344572
Don't forget the bonbon skin at the end!
https://youtu.be/r9Xa1pa2IoE
>>
>>344575
he VERY cute
>>
>>344575
How hard is it to get the logic path end skins?
>>
>>344586
even hitting like 25k logic a week gets you more than enough dice to get it.
>>
Just started playing this couple days ago why does 90% of killers just camp? Makes the game boring as fuck
>>
>>344617
because tide turner is some bullshit
>>
>>344617
A bunch of the survivor characters have tools to help make rescuing easier, even if the hunter is camping. You're also still at baby tier.
>>
Who do i play if i can't chase survs who keep circling pallets
>>
>>344919
ann
>>
>>344617
sounds like you need to git gud
>>
>>344617
Because this was originally a mobile game intended to have very short match length. Camping is the only legitimate strat hunters can use to secure victories or ties. You'll soon come to understand this, as many survivors are specifically designed to deal with camping because some hunters are designed to have strong camp presence. It's quite literally baked into the core gameplay. If you came here from DBD then I understand your initial frustration, but keep in mind that this isn't DBD and the way it's meant to be played is different.

>>344919
Use Blink or Patroller or a hunter with ranged powers. (Feaster, Violinist, Bonbon, Sculptor, Axe Boy, etc)

>>344586
just play 2 hours of rank every day and you'll get it in like a month. It's not hard at all unless you rarely play.
>>
>>344617
90% of people are really bad to the point they don't grasp a lot of the basics and they removed the best reason to not camp years ago
>>
Why haven't we gotten a steins gate collab?
>>
>>344561
You have to aim at the photograph. Yes, it’s stupid.
>>
>>344617
I’d like to not camp, but 90% of the time my Tinnitus trait tells me someone is nearby, and if someone’s near, it’s not like I’m just going to leave and let them rescue the survivor. As a survivor, it all comes down to tricking the hunter into hitting the chaired survivor’s ridiculously huge hitbox and rescue while they’re recovering from the attack, or going in at full health, take the hit, and rescue while they’re recovering from the attack. There’s also survivors with stun capabilities and damage guards.

>>345234
For the same reason we haven’t gotten other highly requested collabs; they only do what they want to do, they could care less about the player base.
>>
I have a question about grave keeper when I tunnel does the killer see my trail?
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.jpg (117 KB, 719x821)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>server goes down for season change maintenance when I'm 10 tiles away from another COA4 essence
>opened over 40 without a single A tier
>mfw

>>345519
They can see the dirt/snow trail you leave behind but they don't get the regular 'scratch marks' type trail. If you go back over it you can confuse a lot of hunters.
>>
>>345234
>>345502
>harry potter essence was just a bold faced ripoff
>didn't get the rights to release the conan collab outside china so they just ripped off wizard of oz to fill the gap
I'd assume it's a matter of cost or effort
>>
>>345521
really? damn I thought they could only see it in chase
>>
>>345530
The dirt trail lasts for less time than the scratch marks and is smaller, so they'll be less likely to see if than the scratches. Plus like I said, if you pull a 180 and go back over your own trail, especially around tight corners, you can throw off a lot of hunters.
>>
>>344617
They made Percy to be a non camping hunter and proceeded to nerf him because survivors kept complaining.
>>
>>345555
Slugging survivors feels like a fucking downside of playing the character.
>>
>play bon bon
>survs think I'll just camp so just ignore their buddy on the chair
gottem
>>
>>345577
I could write an essay on why he's trash but yeah, forced slugging is more of a weakness than a fun gimmick
>>
>>345521
Literally the same here, I knew they were lying about it being tomorrow, but I didn’t think it’d be an hour earlier than usual.

>>345523
It’s definitely both. It doesn’t help that they don’t think any player base outside the Chinese one even exists.
>>
>rank protection update for survivors so they still get points even when you make them KNEEL the entire game
>nothing for hoonters.
>>
>>345521
>20 dice short because I was planning on grinding tomorrow since the essences didn't say "removed in X hours" yet
fuckin 'ate crossovers

also reminder/heads up to newcomers, if you're tier 3 or higher don't bother logging in until after daily reset so the ranked essence is for your current rank instead of the one you got reset to.
>>
LET ME IN
>>
Is there a strategy for using Sculptor's statues or should I just spam them like the ones in ranked?
>>
how come I cant get the rewards from the friendship thing
>>
>>345920
I just read it, you earn "friendship" with the 2 based on your scoring in the different categories during matches.
>>
Which one of the two are you going to get? I’m guessing TME’s costume will be more popular, but I’m picking it because:
>I already have an A costume for Forward
>I don’t have any good costumes for TME
>Considering TME is blind, this is probably the only crossover costume she’ll ever get

I also don’t play TME, so I don’t care about the all-white costume sticking out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>345941
I'm also going for hers because I don't really play either of them and it's cute.
>>
playing all white mind's eye skin is how you carry the team by becoming the kiter.
>>
Why can you walk around while queuing for tarrot but not for normal games?
>>
>vs bonbon on chinatown
Finally a way to counter his bombs: multi-floored environments. He can't chain bombs together if I run up a flight of stairs and then jump off a bridge and back up a fire escape to jump off the roof.
>>
File: cutesnake.jpg (32 KB, 323x448)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>345920
>reward chain is currently unavailable
Seems to be a bug, and you know what that means.
We might get some free essences as an apology!
>>
File: simp.png (273 KB, 556x226)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
I want to play as survivor but i know i'll get beaten up by hunters pretty bad so why bother
also infinite waiting times
>>345521
>opened 54 s14 essences and 57 COA ones
>didn't bother since I could just farm the remaining ones next day
>plus i wanted to keep my echoes and inspo for the TPN crossover
>fast forward today
>fucking nothingreeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: hhh.png (603 KB, 483x671)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>bought new hunter
>also have a B badge on HE
should I keep playing with HE or just learn to use the new hunter in rank
>>
>>345993
>>345923
I was about to say I maxed them both out just now and I cant get the girl also why cant I have both I wanted both
>>
>>346009
Badges are just for epeen points so just play whichever one you enjoy more. It's a good idea to have multiple hunters you like for ranked just in case your main pick gets banned once you reach legendary (unlikely since leo isn't a popular ban), or the survivor team comp and map counter your hunter.
>>
https://youtu.be/CYJwoSLfqFA?t=65 leak/datamine of the next hunter audio.
>>
>>345994
You have Hajime Hinata, you have no right to complain.
>>
>>346033
>bird
>has a blade weapon
>inb4 it's ability is jut a better version of Geisha's fly
>>
>>346038
I have it too and I don't even own prospector.
>>
File: media_Entz9szUUAAa--k.jpg (16 KB, 300x300)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>345994
>tfw whaled for him but got nothing
>>
>>346033
it sounds like a sickle and some guy with a dress or long cape
i wouldn't say wings but that could be plausible too
>>
>>346033
the metal sounds are bane's traps 200%
>>
File: special package.png (111 KB, 331x178)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>346038
Maybe I do
>>
>>346050
they better be fast like bonbon's bomb tosses taking time to set them will be awful during a loop
>>
I assume you can't rescue survivors who try roll while captured in Weaver's cocoon?
I swear every time I run to them there's no pop-up to save them so I end up getting hit for free.
>>
Gilda or don?
>>
wow i thought the free skins would be harder to get but i got them in a single rank session
>>
>>346232
It's a different key to rescue from cocoons. You can't rescue them with the same key you would press for chair rescues.
>>
>>346038
>bad proportions
>bad modeling
>boring texture work
Only people with more right to complain were people who got around for the P5 and DR1 crossover events that were even greedier for less
>>
>>346738
An S rank is an S rank. Also >>339053
>>
>>346587
Depends on who you like more or which character you use more, there’s no wrong answer. You could always wait until the last moment to decide.
>>346738
Were the skins from those really worse? How so?
>>
>>346761
>>339053
Made a video showcasing it, all you need to do it hold the magnet button and hold still until you see crows appear
https://streamable.com/jxwdk9
>>
>>346796
Holy shit
>>
>>346768
Problem with DR1 was the G26 accessory. If you just liked the last set of effects, you also had to buy the one before it at full price, and you would lose access to every previous version as soon as you bought the one you actually wanted.
P5 was just terrible. There was an essence specific currency that you got to unlock the second half of the costume (including the sfx for the S skins, the schoolyard outfits have no special properties), but you needed 10 or 30 per skin and each took the place of actual rewards from the essence. The second time they did it, they removed it from the drop pool and made it so you got in the mail 1 for every 6 essence opened. Problem with that is self apparent, it removes the chance of getting anything good without whaling, and even if you did whale to the S, you'd have at least 2 skins unupgraded thanks to the shit rate of return
>>
>>346796
Goddamn ain't that broken
>>
>>346796
So once you've got the crows on the black hair dude you'll never get them on the other one no matter how long you afk for?
>>
>>347100
yep, it's broken
>>
>>346796
makes up for the skin being shit
>>
>>346848
Yeah, the currency/upgrade systems in those events were terrible, but at least the skins were good. Monokuma looks nice, and he doesn’t do that spasm thing after every hit that looks like a weird twerk in animal costumes.(He laughs after each hit instead)
>>
File: 1614121100156.jpg (357 KB, 1520x720)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
Man i don't even like mary
>>
File: BQ Takes A Sip.gif (177 KB, 370x300)
177 KB
177 KB GIF
I demand that you all come back to /assg/
>>
>>347221
Why does it seem like dollposters always get skins for characters they don't like?
>>
File: 1595340384115.png (32 KB, 686x578)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
weibo q&a
>>
>>347395
Most people only play a handful of characters, and most skins are worse than default
>>
>>347411
RIPPER CHADS RIISE UP
>>
File: 75597236_p3.png (415 KB, 546x896)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>347411
>There are no plans to give Lucky Guy a new costume
Disheartening.
>>
>>347411
>Thief is getting a buff

Nice. Now if they could only bring back his Halloween costume one of these years.

>>347555
I tried for Makoto and didn’t get it, and Junji Ito is never coming, so this saddens me.
>>
>>347221
I tried playing her and I don’t understand how in the world people can be so good with her. When I played her, I had trouble keeping track of the reflection, it always appeared somewhere that wasn’t advantageous, I bumped into things, and the inverted vertical movement but not horizontal movement on the reflection kept throwing me off(but that last one I could probably get used to with time).

When someone else plays them, the reflection always appears directly in front of me, they never bump into objects, and they somehow always have a perfect view of where the reflection is.
>>
File: Naib.jpg (66 KB, 640x768)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>347283
No. you can have this Cheshire cat image though.
>>
>>334020
>>330969
>Say "Don't move, im coming!"
>see two other survivors running for the chair
do you just want me to run up and have no one decoding, bro?
>>
>>347581
that image is gay and not the good kind. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting it
>>
>Got Ray so I figured to try out Prisoner finally
>Hunter immediately guns for me
>Second match against a Luciano
>He hits me once then chases me continuing to fail to actually hit me while everyone else got all the decoders done and the gates
>Borrowed Time Activates
I almost feel bad for the lizard.
>>
File: Joseph cat.jpg (48 KB, 640x640)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>347638
>>
>play hunter
>survivors manage to open the gate but I have a survivor chaired
>looks like it’ll be my win
>they managed to get rescued
>the rescuer had tide turner
>they both run to the gate completely invincible and I can’t touch them

How is this allowed
>>
>>347283
I was alone in /assg/ for months when the old guard left, quit your bitching. There's nothing to talk about for another 3 weeks
>>
File: 20201223_222409.jpg (35 KB, 439x453)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>Match against Mary
>Bail out the dancer with a shock stun, she doesn't run
>Near the end get chaired right next to the Thief and the injured dancer
>Thief runs like a bitch while the Dancer dies to try and save me
Special thanks to the spineless faggot thief who refused to get off the cipher BEFORE it triggered Detention to eat a hit and get me off, we could've won that match if he at least made a fucking attempt.
>>
>>347283
I'm still there, at least, as much as I am here. I'm busy with other stuff so I'm not really checking the threads frequently.
>>
>too lazy to play hunter outside of duos
having another guy to chase people with is too fun.
>>
>>347931
I wish duos offered rank rewards too. That's the only reason I won't play duos unless I'm hard pressed to reach weekly limit.
>>
>>347729
You failed to camp properly during detention. You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>347991
They had a stun and I didn’t have excitement, there was nothing I could do.
>>
>>347931
Agreed, but they still have to be good, I’ve had a few matches recently where I got about triple my partner’s score.
>>
>>347729
just force every survivor to rescue in turn before that like just win faster bro don't you know that the game officially ends after 3 ciphers are done
>>
>>348034
It’s always the one survivor that never rescued until the end. Also, that’s a lot easier said than done. They should really just make tide turner like embalmer’s coffin and have it stop working if the gate is open.
>>
File: 1586999808258.jpg (4 KB, 224x219)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>survs can jump off the boat without any injury
>get slapped by a toy shark
>AIEEEEEEEE LEO SAMA I KNEEL
>>
>>348062
>bombs and getting crushed by statues deal less damage than violinist playing a note
>>
File: image0-1.jpg (12 KB, 556x589)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
is there any reason for me to go back to the main room with the detective if I unlock the custom room? also why need it need to cost clues I was close to buying a character
>>
moris when
>>
>>348242
How would they do it so they won't be instantly censored?
>>
>163
no thanks
>>
>>348292
>weaver wraps you in an even bigger web
>joseph puts you in a photo and slices it up
>mary pushes you into a mirror and breaks it
>wu chang grabs the survivor and teleports away but only he comes back
>bon bon makes a makeshift rocket chair by strapping you to a shitty stool and placing a big bomb underneath
All i got
>>
>>348242
percy
>>
>>348364
you can just make some of them off-screen deaths

>>348364
Ripper: Turns him and the survivor invisible and you hear death noises, Ripper appears afterwards but no survivor
Gamekeeper: Sets a pack of dogs on you
Feaster: Drags you into the ground with his tentacles
Mad Eyes: Kills you with a mechanical contration
Yidhra: Turns you into a follower that she whisks away
Violinist: Plays a solo piece and you die I guess
Sculptor: Turns you into a statue and shatters it
Percy: Pyramid Head's
>>
>>348378
not his mori, the over head slam animation when he tries to cage you
>>
>>348242
One of the reasons I gravitated towards weaver at first was her webbing can be used on deathchair survivors as a makeshift mori
>>
how do I play the spider killer
>>
>>348940
Learn to aim webshots
Only use the web traps during chases/loops to save web
Only use the cacoon when there is no nearby chair or if you want to pressure by cocooning a failed resuce
>>
>>348943
>Only use the cacoon when there is no nearby chair or if you want to pressure by cocooning a failed resuce
Or if they'll die on chair and you want to "mori" them or they have a stunner waiting for you to pick them up.

>>348940
You gain a stacking speed boost every time you pass through a web trap, up to 3 times but it doesn't refresh or stack if you pass through the same web over and over again. The speed boost increases animations too, so you'll vault and break pallets faster. All webs stuck on a survivor get removed when you hit them with a regular attack.
>>
>>348940
Build a time machine
>>
>people have started to let the prisoner open the exit gates
Finally. The last 3 matches I played, when I ran up to the exit gates as someone was opening it, I waved at them and they got off the keypad so I could transfer progress to the other one.
>>
>>348014
What rank are you?
>>
File: 1607448993983.gif (1.38 MB, 400x400)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>priestess gets shocked and gets sent to the basement
>doc fails the rescue and gets chaired
>enchantress fails the rescue and gets chaired
FUGG
>>
>>349160
I hope they'd at least made the dungeon appear before they went down there.
>>
How do I play photographer all guides suck at explaining
like am i supposed to camp one chair
>>
>>349375
He's one of the most complicated hunters to play and I don't play him but from going against him:
>take photo at the start of the match
>go check the spawns if you know them, or just roam around if you don't
>find copies
Now you make a choice, to play scummy or not?
If scummy, hit them once then leave the copy alone. If the copy was hit once then when the photo collapses, it sets their real health to ~37.5%. Too low to be healed by anything other than doctor or barmaids booze, but high enough your sword still 1-shots them, putting them at permanent 1-shot health unless they've got a doctor or barmaid.
If not scummy, down them and walk around carrying the copy looking for more (faster attack cooldown while carrying someone). If you find another, down that one and chair the one you're holding and repeat the process. If you're holding one and the collapse is about to happen, chair it quickly so the real one gets downed.
Now run around looking for the downed survivors and chair the real ones.

Remember to take another photo whenever it's ready unless you want to hold off to make your immediate situation more favorable (like waiting till after you've chaired a downed survivor). I've seen a lot of photos recently that take 1 picture at the start of the match then don't touch the cameras for the rest of it. Even just reducing the cipher speed a big deal.

You can chair real survivors in the photo world but it doesn't progress them, just prevents them from self-reviving or crawling away
Photo world takes 60s to collapse and each phase on the chair is 30s.
If you've got someone chaired and your camera is ready, it might be a good idea to wait till tinnitus triggers to take the photo, so even if they escape the chair you get the consolation prize of the rescuers copy and can give it a smack or chair it.
>>
This crossover was so rushed, you can literally tell
>showroom animations' cuts to black are broken and you can see when the model changes pose
>barebone descriptions for everything
>don's nonexistent showroom animation
>not even a pet like they did with the dangan crossover
>no promo art on the main screen
>>
>>349396
just as rushed as the anime lol
>>
>keep winning with sculptor
>feel bad because she just feels too powerful
>on the other hand fuck survivors
duality of man.
>>
HOLY SHIT STOP MATCHING ME WITH FUCKING HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS I LITERALLY JUST STARTED PLAYING 3 MONTHS AGO CHRIST
>>
>>349474
Just tell yourself you're being nice by not playing G26 or BQ
>>
File: the joke.png (101 KB, 653x106)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>331122
>sneed
>>
>>349390
Additional tip regarding abilities; while there are probably others that work well with him, two I find that compliment his abilities extremely well are teleport and abnormal. You can use teleport to check a spot, then use his max presence ability to rewind your position to before you teleported.(holding the special until he stops spinning the photo is usually enough to rewind to before a teleport) Abnormal can be used with his camera ability to reduce cipher progress even further, making it even harder for survivors to decode.

Side notes: Photographer has a long attack animation, but it has good range. He’s also (I think) the fastest vaulter and pallet destroyer of all the hunters.
>>
>>349646
>lowest rank with default avatar
>likely an account created just to post these messages

Coward, use your main account.
>>
>>349736
no one in global chat actually plays the video game
>>
>>349772
That would actually explain a lot about why it’s so incredibly cancerous.
>>
>>347411
>First Officer getting a new costume
Fuck yeah.

But what's Nightmare Shadows?
>>
>>349938
It's another mistranslation name for "Chasing Shadows" the recent gamemode where you run around the track like fuckin mario kart
>>
>>349509
you playing rank? Season reset is always the worse time to play.
>>
File: photo.png (909 KB, 1202x969)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>349375
Learn spawn locations on rank maps.
Take a photo at the start of the match asap.
Always be looking at your minimap while searching for Survivor Copies in the photoworld.
Don't listen to >>349390 about scummy/not scummy as it doesn't make any sense. You're playing a complicated Hunter and you should be using everything you know to win. Find your first Copy, then balloon them and walk around while finding more survs (only hit them once tho, do not down them too). Try to time it right so you chair your ballooned Copy before the photoworld collapses.
Trump Card is good on him because if your chase game is weak you can just use Blink, then switch to Teleport to use for end game.
Take another photograph whenever you can, or when you have real survivors on chairs. The photoworld collapsing will always reduce some cipher progress, making matches last longer. (but this is exactly why very few people like to play as/against Photographer lol)
Using the Time Jump ability will always reset your camera in the direction of the nearest survivor.
Pic related is a commonly Photographer persona.

Instead of sitting through annoying kids trying to explain guide vids to you, just watch HappyBud uploads of top china players winning.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDHP1KXxXF8fJYjMCFJD05kuJIQR2yLhs
>>
>>349938
Nightmare Shadows is a new side game mode they had available for a few weeks. It's gone now but it'll come back late. Plays like mario kart, but on foot. Hopefully when it comes back the yiddy skin you get for playing it comes back too and becomes like Rippers BlackJack skin. Hoping they add weekly rewards to it like blackjack too.
>>
>>349959
Geez, I forgot how annoying the survivor voices were.(Although Joseph sounded good)

Why did the hunter keep taking out the photo for Time Jump for no reason?
>>
Do the guild and team logic points bonuses stack?
>>
>>350028
No
>>
>hunter uses listen
>can see the silhouettes of the merc breakdancing
heh
>>
>>339879
But I do, anon.
>>
>>343608
*instantly hooks you off of your boar*
Nothing personnel, kid....
>>
>>350022
Sometimes it's preemptive and sometimes it's just a compulsive habit (similar to graffiti spamming).
But if survs are being chased then it's a preemptive move used to bait the survivors into thinking you're going to using Time Jump.
>>
>>350088
Speaking of Bane, it looks like his buffs won’t nerf his hook like >>331160 said, but apparently it’ll be even better.
>>
>>350153
Can't wait for the hook to just teleport across the map and hook the priestess.
>>
how many of you would join a /vmg/ guild?
>>
>>350162
I guess I would since I ain't in one

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.