[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
With the 3D World port on the horizon, and the current Cat Tour set to end a few days before it releases, one can only wonder if Cat Tour Part 2 with Cat Mario/Cat Luigi/Meowser/Cat Toadette or Valentine's Day
>>
>>325737
or Valentine's Day is on the horizon*
>>
I hope they do a peach pipe, wedding peach, peach explorer and the halloween version are really good right now.
>>
another fucking week where I'll not even in top 6, fuck this game
>>
I hate being in the limbo of 37-39, I just want to get to rank 40 so I can get the goddamn mission done
>>
>>325930
yeah this week is rough, i stayed in the same tier but it seems like my pool this week is significantly harder. going to take a big hit, despite needing the rubies i don't have the tickets to blow.
>>
>>325738

Or both
>Pom Pom
>>
When do they announce the next tour? Today's update or tomorrow?
>>
>>326556
In a couple of hours, always on the next day that the special pipe disappears.
>>
I’m noticing because people are using him in Donut Plains 2, but Christmas Bowser’s lights seem to give him an orange tint sometimes, kind of reminds me of N64 era Artwork Bowser.
Now I want it because of that.
>>
>>325737
>Cat Tour Part 2
That would be overkill. I don't think there's any way they would do 2 cat tours in a row.
I would imagine it will be valentines. If they don't do it next, it's either not going to happen this year, which is unlikely since cupid peach etc. exists, or it would start after the holiday, which makes no sense.
>>
This guy on twitter has been begging for a chinese new year tour for a while with a Diddy Kong alt, and honestly sounds pretty cool.
But it's probably Valentine's with a new cupid alt. Probably Baby Rosalina.
>>
>>326743
i am convinced diddy and donkey will never get alts. i will be absolutely floored if they do.
>>
Oh fuck it's waifu wars
Daisy (Bride) incoming
>>
PEACH VS DAISY
>>
remember, we do the opposite of what reddit says this time
>>
boring, another vs tour. peach is probably going to win right? kind of just a rehash of mario vs luigi.
>>
Even though daisy has better roster
>>
https://twitter.com/mariokarttouren/status/1357569648904990721

It’s gonna be another landslide isn’t it?
>>
Peach is going to win
>>
>>326828
luigi did too. still got destroyed. you have to think like the average person, they're going to just pick peach like they did mario. daisy isn't used as much.
>>
>>326828
>>326830
also the mario v luigi tour spoiled new characters in this image, so I guess this means we have a no new character tour coming.
>>
>>326828
>>326832
oh nevermind there's a new Pauline alt in there. Fucking random.
>>
>>326835
>>326828
so what is this? Valentine's pauline? heart probably? is she holding chocolates?
>>
>>326831
I meant to post those 2 pictures together as a whole phrase, daisy has more drivers even, but peach has mario, so she will be the favorite, not to mention that peach is way more known to the average player. It should be an easy choice this time.
>>
>new Vs. Tour a couple of months after the first
>Peach vs. Daisy for Valentine’s Day
>Valentine Pauline, likely in a pipe with Cherub
>results will likely be a repeat of Mario vs. Luigi

This game is so predictable sometimes.
>>
File: 1564009962186.jpg (156 KB, 859x1214)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>326838
YEAH PEACH IS GOING TO WIN BUT YOU KNOW I'M TEAM DAISY RIDE OR DIE BABY
>>
Why should we bother when we know the normies will pick the generic bland 1 because they know her
>>
Twitter keeps talking about some "hacker" during Mario VS Luigi. Is that an actual thing or are kids just retarded and assume the winning team must have cheated?
>>
Reminder it doesn’t matter
The reward is literally the same and extremely minor
It’s better off to choose daisy since it’ll help with the rankings
>>
>>326831
>they're going to just pick peach like they did mario. daisy isn't used as much.
A normie will have no fucking clue who Daisy is and just tap Peach to get to the game.
>>
>>326890

People underestimate the autism of Whales, they are so extremely dedicated that it feels like they did cheat
>>
>>326895
So there is no hacker?
>>
>>326896
there was a Japanese dude that did some sort of cheating for a few hours but stopped out of guilt iirc.
>>
>>326900
He probably commited sudoku so we won't be seeing him.
>>
>>326896
It wasn't a hack, it was more like he abused the auto racing and kept ''playing'' for hours so he got a lot of tokens for team mario, then he saw how autistic and pointless it was because team mario was winning the campaign from the very fist day by a long margin.
>>
>>326909
>it was more like he abused the auto racing and kept ''playing'' for hours so he got a lot of tokens for team mario
So he just AFK'd. I'm surprised auto mode was smart enough to gather coins.
>>
>>325832
There should be a peach pipe since there was a mario pipe last time.
>>326892
Last time I picked mario because I had more high ends on that team
>>
why is every saying peach will win because she is more popular? i thought everyone likeed daisy more? all i ever see is a bunch of daisy fans hating on peach when every theres a peach vs daisy poll or something.
>>
>>327193
more people know about peach flatout. all the mario alts are on team peach and tons of people emptied that mario pipe not too long ago. it's a really dumb idea to basically rehash the mario vs luigi tour. its the laziest idea they could have done for another vs tour, i expected them to abandon the idea of vs tours altogether or rework them significantly but i guess not.
>>
>>327211
i was wondering why bowser and the other girls were on team daisy.
>>
>Retweet event is on the main tweet rather than Each princess getting their own tweet

Good
>>
The best part of the Mario vs Luigi Tour is that the token shop was god tier and had a lot of good shit in it. Hopefully it returns with this one as well.
>>
I definitely remember talk about a hacker that'd increase the value of tokens so that each one would be worth like 100 tokens, and that's how Team Mario was so ahead at the start.

>>327334
This is the best part about these tours, also the free 10k coins.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (392 KB, 342x560)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>326824
We all know what's going to happen.
>>
>>327517
100% this will happen, so I'll be team peach this time to get them five extra rubies at the end.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (67 KB, 900x540)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>327688
Don't fall for it. Team Daisy will dominate.
>>
all the top 6 in my pool are above 80k and i can barely get 74k at 10th place and am close to max on all my courses. this is legitimately one of the worst pools I've been in, and I've been playing since near launch. I'm going to finish ranked without a single ruby for the very first time. that's majorly fucked up and super demoralizing.
>>
File: 1561850648536.jpg (66 KB, 540x473)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>327724
You got too close to the sun.
>>
>>327730
pretty much. tier 55 with multiple trick tracks and lots of coinbox drivers in top shelf will do this i guess. i even intentionally tried to go down a tier or avoid going up these past couple of cups but i guess i didn't rank down enough. guess i just take the loss and hope nintendo give me an easier pool next couple of ranked cups.
>>
>>326831
>daisy isn't used as much
this.
I have every daisy except Yukata and I never use them much and never bother leveling them because theres always someone better for the job who shares their TopShelf tracks.
>>
anyone want to add each other as friends?
>>
>>327942

Post your ID friend, I’m always adding
Here’s mine
1733-4487-8413
>>
>>327981

5040-8012-5612
>>
5162 1574 6186
>>
File: hit.jpg (84 KB, 416x640)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
maybe because it sounds similar to hit girl
>>
>triple coin frenzy on two tracks
>still 10th
unfuckingbelievable.
>>
>>328342
At your rank, I imagine you're level 150, so then, do they just have level 6s across the board and you don't?
>>
>>328400
nah, I'm only 136. i can't be bothered to grind most days. almost my entire pool has lvl 6 maxed point capped coinbox drivers yeah.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (414 KB, 495x675)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
say HELLO to a future Mario Kart Tour alt!
>>
>>328681
Jesus Christ How Horrifying
>>
>>328400
>>328342

in the rankings? Do you have to be gold pass to get higher?

Unrelated but how do these work when I asuume Mario Kart Tour has Thousands of players, when I see stuff like 30th place at most? Do they just divide into groups?
>>
>>328717
>Do you have to be gold pass to get higher?
It's not mandatory, but it will cut down the time you need to get to higher ranks significantly.
>Do they just divide into groups?
It's weird. They'll randomly assign 20 players to your ranking, but those players will not necessarily see you on theirs. So someone that's 1st place in YOUR pool might be 3rd or even lower on THEIR pool.
>>
>>328719
May I ask another question? When you fully unlock the tier shop inventory, what does it look like? Any cap tickets?
>>
>>328719
>>328722

Also so it's completely random how good I'll do then?
>>
>>328722
>When you fully unlock the tier shop inventory, what does it look like? Any cap tickets?
It offers you a random assortment of level up tickets and point cap unlock tickets with inflated prices.
>>328724
>so it's completely random how good I'll do then?
Possibly, but it doesn't really feel random to me after all this time. You're still paired with people on the same tier, after all.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.32 MB, 720x1626)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>328722
It looks like this, sometimes one of those super tickets is instead a high end, but that's apparently on a chance per person. The cap unlock tickets always match each other. Character tickets of any stripe cost even more than usual. I usually never buy anything past the first row, so don't feel like you're missing out on much.
>>
File: 1581543831841.jpg (25 KB, 321x322)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>328745
Our top row is the exact same (meaning how leveled up each part is).
I NEVER use red koopa. Add Paratroopa already, Nintendo.
>>
File: WLSSyrup.png (171 KB, 372x599)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>easy edit of Pauline like how Dixie and Funky were based on Diddy/DK
>will never get in because Wario Land doesn't exist
>>
>>328746
technically he's my best driver on London Loop 1 (and nowhere else), but I severely doubt that's gonna be relevant to ranked anytime soon.
>>
>>328746

I usually get whatever karts/gilders/characters I don't have just so I can have the 3x bonuses whatever tracks have them
>>
File: Untitled.png (417 KB, 1726x2370)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
full current driver roster load out in Bam and Gerb's ranking (which imo is the best resource for tracking coverage)

MKT does a good job of letting you carry most coverage on a pretty small number of drivers.

Pouring out one for all my fellow shitlords with a capped koopa troopa from that one pipe that only had koopa troopas as normal drivers. He's still completely worthless.
>>
>>328681

Cute
>>
>>328681
>Cat Mario
>Cat Luigi
>Cat Rosalina
>Cat Toadette
>Cat Koopa Troopas
>Cat Pom Pom and presumably Cat Boom Boom
>Meowser
>Meowser Jr.

It really is less of a matter if we’ll get more cats than how many. No wonder they made a new item for Cat Peach and Cat Toad.
>>
feels like something is severely wrong with the matchmaking this cup when 1st has my total 3 track score with 2 of their tracks alone. i have never seen a bigger disparity between 1st and everyone else, dude is legitimately in tier fucking 60 and I'm in 55. so if you want a fighting chance at all, don't get anywhere near mid 50's. thats when Nintendo likes to pit you against tier 60's. 3 out of the 6 players in the top 6 spots in my pool are tier 60. this isn't even remotely fair.
>>
>>325737
Money grab game. Japs are the real jews of the world.
>>
>>329426
>Money grab game
as opposed to what? its a gacha.
>>
>>329426
F2P since the game released and no regrets.
>>
Wait a minute
Why does the tweet say February 9, that’s a Tuesday
>>
>>330813
tours end on tuesday nights at 10 pm
>>
>10th place

I really hate the Limbo of being stuck between 38 and 37
>>
Last week
Rank 10
Rank goes down
This Week
Rank 1
Thanks Lvl4 Summer Petch & Lvl 4Summer Red Luigi
>>
>>330950
>Summer Red Luigi
??????
>>
>>330993
Sunshine Mario
>>
File: 1411981711383.png (798 KB, 701x896)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>lap one giant banana frenzy
>lap two super horn frenzy
>>
>>331278
When is this alt coming to the game?
>>
File: not quite.png (45 KB, 820x212)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
lol
>>
>>331446
we're shattering the illusion lads
>>
>>331446
I hope they realized that people didn't followed their campaign this time because they killed all the hype for the versus event last time.
>>
Think I'm gonna go Daisy just 'cause it's gonna be easier for me to grind tokens.
>>
>>
>>331940
Oh, interesting. What about the rocket start variations? You get more points for waiting until the last second.
>>
terrified of getting overtaken in ranked as I watch the funny doge line swing around. Hopefully I make it on both
>>
>>331858
Oh, now I'm thinking Peach 'cause I already have a maxed Daisy and it'd basically be 3000 free coins for picking Peach and leveling her up.
This is harder than Mario vs Luigi.
>>
>>332717
Well if you have Daisy maxed then you'll just get the coins instead of her.
>>
File: 1563042149076.jpg (144 KB, 850x746)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
ENJOY THE WAIFU WARS.
>>
managed first with 66k in tier 49, I'm really surprised that worked
>>
LEVEL CAP INCREASED

LEVEL 7 BROS
>>
daisy for truth
peach for results
>>
>>332814
Oh christ almighty I am never going to catch up.
>>
>>332814
shit and I hadn't made it to 150 yet. Ranked just got a lot harder
>>
>>332814
Fucking hell.
>>
>>332814
won't this just give whales more of an edge?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6I3S4GwBZI
>>
>no special pipe
>apparently 3 100 pipes
okay, what the fuck?
>>
it's gonna be a hellish ranked with a bowser trick course
>>
literally nobody likes the level increase lol. is Nintendo trying to kill this game?
>>
>>332824
That ''special'' is a little interesting, if it comes with good odds it may be worth to do a 10 pull. Somehow, I'm not convinced and I think it's gonna be horrible
>>
This first pipe sucks. They just had both the high end spotlights in the princess pipe a couple tours ago. I was hoping for a chance to get some of the other peach/daisy alts I don't have.
>>
Meh,
You should just always pick the side that has Pink Gold Peach on it since she's the best coin box character.
And looking at the track list, lo-and behold, she's gots tons for grinding coins on.
>>
>>332839
this whole tour is ass. Nintendo has to step their game up if they want anyone to stick around, they're just pandering to whales. is the game losing money or something?
>>
>Thinking about picking Peach because safest option
>Pick Daisy anyway on a whim
>Only got Fairy Daisy for new track
>Quickly find out I have mostly team daisy drivers for this and the next cup
>Pull first free pipe
>Green pipe
>It's fucking Fairy Daisy

Welp, I'm the chosen one, gl team Peach
>>
>>332842
the token shop is pretty nice
>>
>>332838
>50 pipes became so shit that they finally got rid of them
ha!
>>
warning sign: there's a "earn this many points in a tour" expert challenge, so expect a trick tour sometime in the next three months
>>
Remind her to focus more on the coins rather than winning.
By default we are getting a lot of bonus shit because Team Mario’s win was only slightly bigger than what Team Luigi gets anyway.
>>
File: U rule the rmx T 2.jpg (27 KB, 467x401)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>Party Time Lakilester comes in clutch again for next week
I take back every bad thing i said about you my lil bowtie wearing buddy, you were a good pull.
>>
>>332842
Nintendo lumps together mobile and IP licensing revenues, and they were actually down year-on-year last quarter (Oct-Dec 2020). The suits might be trying to find a way to squeeze more money out of the games that are already out, since it looks like they're not launching anything anytime soon.
>>
>>332893
nintendo outright exited the mobile market when the switch succeeded. They don't need us, but they weren't so coldblooded to just destroy their minor successes.
>>
File: 1606111759878.jpg (61 KB, 475x429)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
So who's on the lead between Peach and Daisy rn
asking because after the M vs L versus cup having a lead and sticking with it for the entire GP I'm gonna pick the leading one on Day 1
>>
>Peachette and Metal Mario

Wait what

>Peachette is team daisy

The fuck
>>
>>333034
I don't understand why toadette is on daisy's side
>>
>>332893
no matter what this update is going to make a lot of people and potential revenue quit for good. for a game that seemed to be slowly improving over the year this is a massive blow to anyone that isn't a straight up whale. i probably won't ever buy a banner that isn't $5-$10 now because this is such a straight up slap in the face. this just widens the gap between whales and everyone else even more.
>>
These guys must realize that having the team status replace the fucking track map is retarded
>>
>join Team Daisy
>get fucking Wedding Peach
AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I think a good strategy for the upcoming level 7 if you already have several things maxed should be:
>not pulling anything this tour to avoid getting duplicates.
>save 3 high end and 6 super tickets (assuming it will take 3 and 6 tickets respectively) to raise one of each of your d/k/g to 7 next tour instead of using them for ranked.
>finally use all those useless normal tickets to level up baby luigi, lemmy and morton.
That should guarantee getting tickets at the shop asap.
>>
>>332838
The apple kart and those gliders are good, at least.
>>
>>332997
We won't know for a while is the thing.
Just pick Peach, she's the safe pick for winning if you really care about those extra five rubies.
>>
File: 86uyjhj,kl.jpg (25 KB, 434x422)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Hint?
>>
File: 1612899015499.png (120 KB, 368x298)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
Some people on twitter really have no clue how much one level on everything is gonna affect scores, huh.
>>
>>333104
its a huge change, and probably the worst one since release by a mile. i don't even know if Nintendo will change anything though even with the huge pushback from fans. most people who even were gpo since launch were just now getting the majority of their super roster to 6. needless to say if they make level 8 the max this year as well, i will drop this game. the difference between whales and everyone else will be so massive nobody will ever reach 1st if they push the max level to 8 by the end of the year.
>>
>>333113
I saw someone mention level 9 was in the datamine, too. Wouldn't surprise me if level 200 was in the works, too.
>>
>>333129
For player level, I mean. But that came out funny.
>>
How do I get more rubies? Just installed the game.
>>
>>333129
>>333138
oh i expected player level 200 before them making level 7 a thing. apparently level 10 was in the beta so they definitely want that to be a thing before this game dies. this is a grade A example of how to fuck over an already apprehensive playerbase. they will absolutely kill this game if 2021 is just nothing but pandering to whales and not addressing actual big issues the vast majority of your playerbase wants fixed. hell, maybe it dying will force them to work on mk9 seriously. i cannot believe they just went from making special pipes shittier and shitter to flatout just removing them and making three 100 pipes a fucking thing. insanity.
>>
>>333145
Do the challenges, get them from the tour gifts for collecting grand stars (you get more gifts with the gold pass), and finally you can get them from the ranking rewards. First place gets a lot of rubies compared to second.
>>
>>333103
seems to be another mysterious relic of the missing first German tour
>>
>first gold pipe out of one of my free pulls in ages, since the anniversary tour where i got one of the worst high end gliders in the game le tricolore
>chocolate banana crepe
hory shet. will probably be the best thing to happen to me in this fucking game for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>332841
For me, it's gold koopa runner and gold dry bones
>>
>>333205
>reset pipe with second free pull
>silver bells glider
alright, either they buffed the drop rate on the free pipes or there goes my luck for the year.
>>
>>333084
My initial approach was being strategic gold pass player until I got the main 4 super gliders, mario, dk, and bowser to level 6, then I became regular gold pass player since I need all the coins I can get because all the daily tickets. Since that it's changing again, I'm going back to being occasional gp.
>>
Went Peach and FUCKING DAISY'S THE LEAD.
>>
Is Pauline just not allowed to have any alternate lines? The same Odyssey references get old.
>>
>>333350
hasn't even been updated yet. its updated at 5pm pst.
>>
>>333350

3 more hours until we know
>>
The prize money is kind of redundant when you can literally use tokens to get 10,000
>>
File: Burn In Hell!!!!!!!.jpg (344 KB, 1400x1050)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
Why are they such Traitors to Peach???!?!
>>
>>333565
Turning into Peachette is a mean prank that hurt Toadette's feeling.
>>
peach is murdering daisy even worse than mario was luigi jesus fucking christ. god what was Nintendo thinking with the vs choices so far. there's absolutely no way luigi or daisy would have won, feels like bullying.
>>
>the daisy is dead, bury it, consider this mercy
>>
>>333698
ALWAYS BET NORMIE TRASH
>>
>>333698

>They actually stated the totals

Interesting
>>
>>333693
>there's absolutely no way luigi or daisy would have won.
I wasn't so sure about luigi at the time, team luigi had a lot of ''rebellious'' energy that a lot of people bought, we all saw a lot of players here, on twitter, youtube and reddit choosing him and before it started, I actually thought him may have had a chance. daisy on the other hand, it was over the moment it was announced, casuals don't even know who she is, it's no surprising peach is winning with more than the double amount of tokens, that lead may become even more dramatic if the daisy players feel demoralized and just don't bother to continue.
>>
>Win
>Rest of team fucks me over
>Lose bonus

Fuck you
>>
>>333739

At this point I just want all the rewards, that’s the best part. Winning only nets an extra 5 rubies and coins that don’t matter when you get 10,000 anyway
>>
>>333698
I grabbed about 350 of those, so if I represented the average MKT player they would have just revealed they have a player base of:

(149795421+62504368)/350 = 606570 ~= 600,000 players

not bad if accurate
>>
>>333740
EVERYTIME
>>
File: peachette.jpg (125 KB, 1037x590)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
How can Peachette be Peach AND on team Daisy? Huh!? What kinda God would allow that?
>>
>>333799
Peachette is Toadette, know your lore.
>>
I just found out that it's completely possible to end up on the same team as someone else in a 2-player lobby. Thanks for the free XP, I guess.
>>
>>333698
Daisyfags seething.
>>
>>333252
Difference being that none of those 2 have Royal Raceway R, the best coin/token grinding track in the game.
>>
>>334117
Based PGP chad.
>>
I got Wedding Peach from a green pipe. Did they kill golden pipes and everything is green now?
>>
>>334157
No, it's always been possible to get HEs out of green pipes.
>>
Getting more than 30 tokens per race is nice, even if you need way more for the shop this time.
>>
>>334196
What are the chances of getting a gold pipe? Chances on getting HE on a green pipe?
I never understood how the pipes work.
>>
>>334612
i don't know if its truly known how the system works. gold pipe is just a high end guarantee.
>>
>>334612
From what I’ve seen high end pipes are always gold unless it’s a spotlight then it’ll be green and a star will be thrown in right before the reveal.
>>
>>334632
The star is thrown in only for HE drivers.
>>
>>333801
Toadette is just Peach but a Toad lol
>>
>>333698
From around 2.4 more tokens yesterday to 2.2 today
>>
Oh look its the exact same thing that happened in the Mario vs Luigi tour.
>>
Thanks game that’s a very special amount you got for me there
>>
>>335238
what the hell are you saving for? the new years pipes were pretty good and santa bowser was a good investment.
>>
>>335238
Are you a casual player? I can't imagine saving 70k coins and over 900 rubies with how important it is to level up every motherfucker to 6. And next tour it's gonna be to 7!
>>
>>335322
Not him, but I am already poor as fuck and wasted all my coins buying shit from the daily selection. And I don't know if I should try the 10-pipe again.
>>
why is every female except dixie & wendy on team daisy? is mario dick really that good? are they all jealous?
>>
>>335349
I guess it's that DK is on the team and by default the other kongs are. And for the Koopalings, it makes sense for them to be on Bowser's team.
>>
>>335406
>to be on Bowser's team
But Bowser is Team Daisy... and all the Koopalings and his own son are Team Peach...
>>
>>335412
Oh. Wow, I dunno why I thought otherwise, sorry.
That makes me wonder if Jr. is gonna be Bowser's rival on a rally eventually.
>>
>>335419
>That makes me wonder if Jr. is gonna be Bowser's rival on a rally eventually.
would be a likely candidate and an actual good vs that wouldn't be a blowout. though i could see everyone just picking bowser because its bowser.
>>
>tfw can't escape f rank despite reading a guide on reddit

>random disconnects
>no access to level 3 item characters
Sucks man
>>
>>334117
>>334135
It's actually Vacation Peach for RRR, but I'm finding Daisy Hills T to be better with her, I'm getting over 35-40 each run while on RRR I get 20-25.
>>
>>335421
Yeah, Bowser would win that one by a landslide.
Now Yoshi vs Donkey Kong, that one would be interesting.
>>
>>335563
some people were suggesting bowser vs donkey kong too. godzilla vs kong and all that. I'm not sure who would win in that fight, maybe donkey by a little bit.
>>
>have motherfucking Wedding Peach and Fairy Daisy
I AM A GOD
>>
>>335591
Beyond the great theming, I'd like it for two other reasons: Bowser and Donkey Kong would likely be fairly even, and they would be less likely to be paired up with characters they might crush.
>>
>>335603
I'm still not sure if fairy daisy is worth gambling my rubies on, I already have wedding Peach. I'm going to wait until closer to the end of the event and see what the 3rd pipe is.
>>
>>335458
Just wait for days when item slots are fixed, this is a tour where everyone gets placed on a team, so it's easier to rank up.
>>
>>335646
I think the best way to do a proper versus event for a potential dk vs bowser is if they separate the characters in both teams randomly, people will choose whoever has mario in his team, but if you have mario alts on both teams, players will finally start taking this type of events seriously and would be more funny.
>>
>>335751
Daisy is slowly getting more tokens than Peach everyday but I don't think they'll get there in time.
>>
>>335763
Slow and steady wins the race.
Here's how Daisy can still win..
>>
>>335763
I think Nintendo played dirty on team daisy from the very beginning, she may be earning slightly more compared to yesterday than peach but the bonus days will help peach way more than daisy, peach has the first saturday going with a expected huge lead, she also has sunday from next week, meanwhile daisy has the second saturday, when everyone is sick of the tour at that point, valentine's day, when people prefer to go out than play a gacha game and then both share the last tuesday so it shouldn't change the ratio that much at that point.
>>
>>335746
Thanks, but I got gud and ranked up to E. Now time to rank up until S. Am I saved to a rank if I keep losing or do I go back to a lower rank?
>>
>>336025
20% should be enough of a buffer not to worry about dropping back a rank.
>>
>>336115
Oh fuck you can drop down?
>>
>>336311
Yes.
>>
>>336311
just complete the challenges then never touch multiplayer again. simple as.
>>
>rmx choco island 2 r with like six pink gold peaches online
the amount of tokens
>>
>you win or lose ranking points depending on your team
>red shells don't work on your own teammates
What the fuck were they thinking
>>
daisy is dead.
>>
As expected, team peach recovered the lead, let's see how much it helps valentine's day for daisy and if they will manage to get 69-31 or more.
>>
File: UqUTTE49.jpg (33 KB, 512x512)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>326744
You can never top Giant Banana. I've had races where I intentionally fell off the track to gain more time for more Banana points because of getting double frenzy with them. The minute another DK alt pops up and it's not either Giant Banana, Coin Box (only thing better) or Boomerang (about on par) people will raise hell.

Boomerang is like Giant Banana and the 2 supers with them are pseudo High Ends where like with GB their scores on ranked are crazy good.
>>
>>335646
Team Bowser will get the Dry bones and Bros.
DK will probably get Koopa's and Shy Guys. Like unless they give DK favourable ranked cups in the tour he can't carry the team because lot of the cups the DK family members in MKT have Team Bowser covers hard and cheaper too.
>>
Should I save my crystals for Daisy vs Peach Tour 2 or waste them on the Valentine event? Pauline is great, but fuck getting the cherub.
>>
>>336846
lmao I got cherub and I want to kys
>>
>>336846
I wouldn't pull neither if I were you, that pauline isn't that good, all the other stuff there other than the cherub (pretty garbage) is average and pipe filler, for the second week, chef mario is very good but just pulling for him in a 100 pipe is nonsense, not worth it. we all should wait until we see what the next tour will be about next friday, especially if you have several things already at level 6, you should wait to avoid getting duplicates.
>>
>>336852
It's not that bad. It just means that when you are in the upper positions you won't roll for heart Frenzies. Granted if you have upgraded bomb cannon or another mid/upper mid potion items those still offer more when you frenzy them then Hearts and they also benefit from "not rolling in first"
>>
>leading by nearly 4k and i might actually win at ranked for the first time in over a month
can't wait for lazy whale mcfuckface to pass me in the final couple of hours on Tuesday.
>>
File: days in a row.jpg (308 KB, 958x854)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Its like the game knows that the upcoming change to Level 7 d/k/gs is gonna suck so its giving me the good stuff while it can.

*sigh* Gonna miss having the shop look like this.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (22 KB, 701x438)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>100 pull "special" pipe
>Know it's odds are shit
>Know this is the worst posible direction Nintendo could've taken with the special pipes
>Know I shouldn't pull at all
>50 pulls anyway
>Got pauline

How do we cope with our lack of dignity gacha bros
>>
File: 1531767177722.jpg (29 KB, 267x338)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>337128
Damn, imagine pulling for ANOTHER Fire Flower waifu.
>>
Newcomer here. Should I save up my rubies?
>>
>>337149
Depends on what's being offered, but if you don't have enough to at least get half of a pipe, keep saving. If you have enough, I recommend trying to get Wedding Peach this tour, she's really good.
>>
File: 87768233_p0.png (1.62 MB, 1511x1485)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>got Rose Pauline in only 2 big pulls
later virgins
>>
>>337128
>>337140
hey, it worked. Nintendo clearly knows how to squeeze the suckers. even if a fire flower alt gets buffed to hell it will still be one of the worst options to pick because fire flower fucking blows ass. it is so fucking bad.
>>
>Fire Flower
>>
>>336543
>>
File: 1561171369488.jpg (81 KB, 842x792)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>337370
Go, Daisybros!
>>
>>337370

NANI
>>
Just installed this game because I heard about Peach vs Daisy and can someone give me the quick rundown on how to play this game? Honestly have no clue on what's going in this and what to look out for.
>>
>>337745
It's Mario Kart, but with scoring. There's a lot to explain, and it's late for me, but if you have specific questions I'll try to answer them in the morning.
>>
Why was this event rigged from the start? It's just like the Mario and Luigi one. There are more Marios than Luigis. more Peaches than Daisies. The tracks favour Rare Team Peach characters more but the Team Daisy characters have to be mostly Ultra Rares to at least have a chance at getting a lot of coins without losing your coins due to constant lack of defense items.
I want this event to end now rather than wait another freaking week.
>>
>>337784
vs tours are fucking stupid and need to be reworked. everyone just picks the obvious winner, no reason not to. only thing Nintendo changed was teams are even every race now.
>>
MASON? THE GOLD PIPES?
>>
>>337816
It's cool looking and gives me new coverage so I'm fine with it.
>>
>>337816
Tfw another Swooper.
>>
>>337771
Okay so I'm rank 10 and these are my questions:
>what's my main source of rubies
>what mode am I going to be mainly playing i.e. what's the one everyone focuses on
>how do I know if a character is "good" or not
>any general advice really would be nice
>>
File: 1597610867273.jpg (47 KB, 621x502)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>337816
poison apple
>>
>>338302
>>what's my main source of rubies
After you do all the challenges available to you, most of your rubies are gonna come from ranking rewards and tour gifts if you have the gold pass. I only recommend the gold pass if you know you're gonna be playing this for a loooong time.
>>what mode am I going to be mainly playing i.e. what's the one everyone focuses on
I'm not sure what this means exactly, but if you mean like 50, 100, 150cc, it's 150cc. You get more points for winning the race, and the higher speed makes it easier to keep your combo going. If you meant offline or online, then offline. Online you just want to focus on winning to get that 1st place exp for your online rank, and offline you want to focus more on scoring to get the tour rewards.
>>how do I know if a character is "good" or not
>>any general advice really would be nice
It all boils down to how many points you can get out of frenzies for the character's unique item. This is why coin box drivers are the most useful, if you get a coin box frenzy, your combo is gonna go up tremendously fast, and you can still get coin boxes without frenzy to get it up even further. The higher your combo, the more points any action gives you.
The next most useful characters, to me, are Giant Banana characters. If you get a frenzy for them, you leave a trail of giant bananas that each split into three and it's basically guaranteed combo, you'll know when you experience it.
After that comes characters whose frenzies double for "frenzy action" and "item use", which would be lucky seven and triple mushroom. And after that it's the boomerang, because it'll suck in nearby coins and hit nearby opponents at the same time.
Which is why my general advice is only pull from pipes with spotlights that have these unique items. Save rubies until you have at least 225 so you can pull half of a 100-pipe, that'll give you good odds of pulling the featured driver in it.
>>
File: 1598526579109.png (100 KB, 434x351)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
Shit, I wrote a lot, feel free to fix anything I said.
>>
>>337816
my first nigger yoshi, pretty cool
>>
>>338302
Not the guy you replied but:
>what's my main source of rubies
Every tour you will get free rubies also as a new player you will have plenty of those because of the challenges, after you clear them, then you can only get additional rubies from ranked which gets hard so be careful how you spend them.
>what mode am I going to be mainly playing i.e. what's the one everyone focuses on
Saving all the coins you can get to buy the main 4 super gliders (banana, bomb, red shell, green shell) to level up to 7 at the daily selects so you can start getting super tickets eventually. I would only buy lemmy and baby luigi at the shop since they're the only normals who tend to appear in ranked. Also, if you really want to get good at this game you need to farm experience by running several times the same track until you get to level 150, then your points earned from just winning will be 6k.
>how do I know if a character is "good" or not
If it has a coinbox then it's good, another rule is to look at the coverage, it it features a lot of city tracks and not many regular ones then it's not that good because cities don't tend to appear often.
>any general advice really would be nice
You must not pull from a 100 pipe unless you have enough rubies to empty it (450) or at least be close to that number.
Special pipes used to be very good to get things previously featured but lately they have been terrible so I would wait until someone leaks them at the beginning of a tour to see if they're good.
You can use a tracker app like mkt coverage for android/ the excel spreadsheet from reddit/ the app from some spanish guy from telegram, which will tell you what things do you need so you can focus on them.
It's best if you save your rubies for important events, like the anniversary or new year because nintendo brings really good pipes.
Start watching youtube videos about how to use manual driving and how to keep non stop combo because that's half of the ranked battle.
>>
>>338360
>tfw nabbit will never come back
miss this little nigga like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>338360
This image is entirely based on ranked, right? No way I'd pull for Explorer Peach even if you paid me.
>>
>>338415
For coverage, she has a terrible item but covers a lot of obscure tracks, that's why that freak from reddit placed her that high.
>>
I FUUUUUUUUUCKING HATE MULTIPLAYER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WENT FROM FUCKING 20% FRESH TO FUCKING 15% THOSE RNG FUCKERS WAITING TO FDROP A FUCKING OBSTACLE AND THEN MY FUCKING RANK GOES DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN AND FUCK TEAM FUCKING PEACH MOTHERFUCKERS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>338584
AND THEN THE WACKY DISCONNECTS LOL HERE IS YOUR FUCKING 5% LOSS FUCK I AM FUCKING MAD
>>
>>338584
No need to get mad fren, just play the days when there's a 1 or 2 item limit so you don't get annoyed by enemy frenzies. I used to hate it too but I kept trying and now I'm almost s+3.
>>
Seems like team daisy will keep slowly earning more tokens everyday than peach, maybe by the end of the tour the score will be around 60-40
>>
File: 1606350205691.jpg (14 KB, 360x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>70 rolls on the pauline pipe
>still no pauline
>or rose taxi
>or sweetheart glider
Thanks for the cherub baby peach, I guess.
>>
>>339544
the last three 100 pipes i pulled on i had to nearly empty the pipe to get the spotlight driver. we both have awful luck. its why i never pull unless i have enough to empty a pipe or more.
>>
>>338682
Wonder why peach got off to such a huge head start if daisy has been consistently getting more coins than peach every day. Peach was way ahead before the weekend 2x event, so that's not what gave her the lead.
>>339544
I guess I should feel lucky that I got the new pauline from my first 10 pipe..
>>
>>339567
you should consider yourself lucky to get one high end period in your first 10 pull.
>>
>>339544
You are at most 30 pulls away from your waifu, you might as well spend some money.
>>
>>339591
I also got cat peach from my one and only pull last event... and my only pull during the mario v luigi tour I got swimwear rosalina, which is what I wanted.
>>
Fucking hell, I've been fighting second place all day, hopefully I will win.
>>
File: 1583187571221.png (395 KB, 743x715)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>339807
I wanted to keep ranking down, accidentally did too good in bowser's castle and now I'm 4th.
>>
>43,706 and still 6th place

Fuck
>>
check your coverage before getting the banana master, it's honestly not that great
>>
Made Out like a Bandit!
So as F2P'er, pretty good Tour for me.

It Amazes me people chose Daisy knowing full well she'd have no chance beating Peach especially when the latter was in an upcoming game (SM3DW switch) and the other wasn't.

Also, I'm hoping Triple 100 pipes won't become a regular thing. back to 50/30 next tour, please.
>>
>>340596
unless they change 50/30 pipes back to being not shit it doesn't matter anyways. they probably saw that hardly anyone was pulling on the utter shit 50/30 pipes we've been getting for months and how everyone was just saving up for good 100 pipes. so they took that as a sign to give us 3 100 pipes naturally, instead of making 50/30 pipes decent again because fuck us. I'm just hoping that boomerang high end is around the corner since i just now have enough to empty a 100 pipe. i don't care about anything but coinbox/lucky 7/boomerang/giant banana high ends with how fucking jewish these pipes have been for months.
>>
kneel to the queen baby
>>
File: 1593903685751.gif (2.88 MB, 650x480)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB GIF
I need friends for the fucking challenges fuck this game is there a way for me to add people who I've played with recently?
>>
>>340890
just post your code nibba
>>
Team peach finally crossed the 1b mark
>>
>>340890

Post your code anon, here’s mine:
>>
>you wanted more challenges? Have fun doing multiplayer for rubies, goy.
>>
>>341024
>all cup ranked rewards that aren't useless badges

I am going to fucking die
>>
>>341024
>multiplayer shit when its easily the worst part of the game
>more whale pandering with the all cup score rewards shit
>100 pipes as special pipes
Nintendo sure wants this game to die.
>>
Better hurry up and get to at least grade S on multiplayer if you want at least 15 rubies as reward.
>>
Ah at last

Bubble+
>>
Isn’t S tier paywalled?
>>
>>341355
yep. They're also planning on selling people new challenge cards now.

DeNa pretty much telling the F2P community to fuck off.
>>
File: Eufplj4WgAEJDeC.png (17 KB, 131x205)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
mystery niggas
>>
File: EufpnrjXYAYWGFa.png (8 KB, 524x157)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>341365
are gonna cost you
>>
>>341307
Bubble bros...
It's finally time for the legendary High End Bubble+ driver! If it turns out that the Bubble+ Frenzy is faster than the Mushroom frenzy, I'll go mad
>>
File: 1996 King is BACK.jpg (65 KB, 643x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
https://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Golf:_Super_Rush

>First Mario Kart
>Now Mario Golf

CAN ANYTHING STOP DA KING?!?
>>
>Selling Challenge Cards

Yeah aight

>>341414
Good, I don’t care about Golf but I’m glad King Bob-omb is happening more often
>>
First of all, cool that they added the track under the team places.

Second, it feels weird that Pauline doesn’t have her Mayor outfit yet
>>
Nintendo is nuts if they think anyone but the most insane of whales will pay for fucking challenge cards. especially if they're just like 5 fucking rubies a card. was a sizeable base paying your monthly fee service really not enough? man this is greedy, and fucking dumb.
>>
>>336855
>that pauline isn't that good
Most people pull for the character, not the stats.
>>
>>341518
>if they think anyone but the most insane of whales will pay for fucking challenge cards
The most insane of whales is who they're targeting.
>>
>>341561
>Most people pull for the character, not the stats
if you can afford never winning in ranked cups and can buy rubies, sure. pull for all your favourites. fire flower is literally one of the worst items in the game.
>>
400 natty rubies later and im still holding... I'm losing hope that there will ever be interesting pipes to gamble on. I don't even tryhard or play to get insane scores or high end characters, I just enjoy using loadouts that visually look nice & have cute matching colors, even if it's sub-par
>>
>>341574
the only way to get any substantial amount of rubies as f2p/gpo is going for the best item high ends.. i don't even know why anyone would bother playing this fucking game for like 5 or no rubies a cup. you'd never be able to pull anything.
>>
File: merrymt.jpg (65 KB, 615x269)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
I'm sad that Merry Mountain hasn't been imported into Mario Kart 8 yet.

Anybody here a Gamebanana fag that can do just that?
>>
>>340890 Anon here, my code is: 6032 6011 6983
>>340994
Sent
>>
SNOW TOUR
NEW DK COURSE
>>
will we actually get a dk or diddy alt? i have enough rubies to try and get it thankfully if we do.
>>
And here I thought they were only going to pull wii-tracks from MK7. fuck me I guess.

now Toad Factory actually has a shot of coming back.
>>
>penguin fucking toad
dk alt never. fuck this shit. at least i can save my fucking rubies, another fucking flower alt.
>>
>so you wanted a dk alt? Have fun with toad with ice flower instead and then winter time and hiker that haven't been relevant since their first appearing.
>>
We could still get a dk alt, it would be one pipe for Toad, one for DK, and the special one for Peach and Wario.
>>
>>342303
not holding my breath.
>>
>Penguin Toad
>When we already have Penguin Luigi
>>
File: 1609875113451.jpg (163 KB, 1280x960)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Why are all Pauline players a bunch of fucking niggers holy shit
>>
File: funky in.jpg (44 KB, 518x322)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>342292
I've told you folks many times:

Funky Kong is Donkey Kong's alt.
Dixie Kong is Diddy Kong's alt.

FACE IT.
>>
>>342396
And you can still have Penguin Mario.
>>
if a high quality model already exists you bet your ass that tour will use it preferentially to making their own shit
>>
File: EuYxgpdWYAQxhbl.png (72 KB, 614x309)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
looking forward to my favorite character Small Rosalina
>>
Seems like penguin chads will keep getting stronger.
>>
>>342604
best part of penguin toad is the probability of penguin Luigi being in the pipe with him
>>
>>342604
>investing in a flower ability character
>chads
no.
>>
>>340890
add a few people from here you’ll get it in no time, my code is 808749681931
>>
>>342618
Flowers are terrible but that penguin has a lot of obscure coverage, he's definetly underrated.
>>
>>341568
>if you can afford never winning in ranked cups and can buy rubies, sure.
Yes. Yes, I can.
>>
>>342832
thank you for your service friend. banners have sucked ass lately though.
>>
Need friends.

3861 5273 5161
>>
I started a week ago or so and have only gotten to do 3 multis since then and I got fairy Daisy when I wanted Wedding Peach. Is rerolling a thing in this?
>>
>>343230
Nope, but you can still get Wedding Peach if you keep pulling on that pipe. She's a spotlight so she's guaranteed to pop out at some point.
>>
>>341365

We already have gold exclusive challenges now they are going to pull this bullshit
>>
>>341365

Kind of garbage if you don’t get to see the stamp you can get
>>
I hate how Heart frenzy is so shit. At least with Mega you still retain your Mega state but as soon as your Heart frenzy is over ALL of your hearts are destroyed. Like when you are at the end of the frenzy you hear that crack sounds when a heart gets hit so I think the devs actually programmed it so that as soon as you have say 3 seconds left on your Heart Frenzy all hearts around you and those after will be automatically destroyed. Why would they make a character item so shit?
>>
>>341568
>fire flower is literally one of the worst items in the game.
Fire Flower Plus is pretty good. the frenzy is not that good but because of how t only pops u pat certian potions the chances of a fire frenzy poppng up at first or 2nd is pretty low.
>>
>>343730
Also mushroom frenzies got nerfed since the speed boost they gave during frenzy has been negated by rubberbanding of the ai.
>>
>>343732
>mushroom frenzies got nerfed
I only care for the score lol
>>
God I’m so fucking close
>>
>>343732
>AI got buffed

WHY?
>>
>>344131
ai always had extreme rubberbanding on some courses in this game. from day 1. other courses they're pushovers and you will never lose.
>>
Did the latest update reduce performance for anyone else?
>>
>>344202
not really, s10+ and its been the same as always for me.
>>
>>344057
>952 rubies
What are you saving for anon? Or are you a paypig?
>>
>>344202
It actually improved performance on menus for me.
>>
strangely it made menus slower for me
>>
>>344357
really? I'm the s10+ guy and I'm with
>>344352
it really improved the menu performance for the vast majority of people, me included. virtually no lag at all now. maybe reinstall?
>>
File: DonkeyKong.png (80 KB, 250x284)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Watch him not get Top Shelf on any of his own damn track variations of DK Summit just like Rosalina with Ice World.
>>
>>344444
Quints have spoken. This is why I believe a DK alt could be coming.
>>
Got up to S rank in mutli but I can't stand to try and get to S+6
>>
>>344331

I want to save at least 2 full pipes worth of Gems for a character i really want. All grinding, never payed a dime.
>>
>>344444
I'm hoping Funky lucks out at least. They do like to buff permanent pipe additions, and he could use some tougher track coverage.
>>
>>344444
Witnessed. Tfw no donkey top shelf. I really hope we get a skin a part from Penguin Toad.
>>
File: egadd.jpg (10 KB, 198x230)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Will he ever get in bros?
>>
>>344938

If King Bob-omb can, E Gadd surely has a chance
>>
>>344057

I managed to do it
The pin fucking sucks, it’s just Mario Motors red, but I wanted to get that column
>>
Will team d*isy even cross the 1B at this point? What an embarrassment.
>>
>>345585
It's kinda rough, there's very few matchups I could think of that'd actually be competitive for team rally, so it's probably always gonna be like this
>>
>>342602
Thankfully not gonna happen, we already have the literal shitty babies
>>
Does anyone know how much it's gonna cost to upgrade level 6s to 7? I expect something like 20 for normal, 6-7 for super, and 4-5 for HEs.
>>
>>346847
I can tell you in 13 hours
>>
File: 1600569698754.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
I'll be honest, I only chose Peach because I knew she was going to win by a landslide, otherwise I probably would have picked Daisy...
>>
>>346847
If trends continue it will be:

17 for normal
6 for super
3 for high end

If any of these numbers are different expect a certain class of autists to start whining.
>>
How many tokens did you all got at the end?
>>
>>347211
Just enough to get everything, I'm left with 30 or so. I assured first place in the ranking, too, so no need to keep playing.
>>
Now give me monkey alt, I have 300 rubies.
>>
>>347388
I'll eat my shoe if dk gets an alt. i expect fucking scarf mario more than anything.
>>
File: MP9_Mr_Blizzard_Render.png (373 KB, 500x627)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
He's in
>>
A reminder to buy that last item in your tier shop in case you hadn't yet because you wanted to track your coins.

(even though none of that mattered at all)
>>
Oh shit Toad is Dash Ring. Did not see that coming.
No monkey.
>>
File: 1606642495586.jpg (36 KB, 371x410)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Also bob omb king can't stop winning.
>>
Daily challenges are kill
>>
File: fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.jpg (73 KB, 1200x675)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>its a King Bob-omb is Top Shelf on a new track again Episode
>>
>Premium challenges allow you to deadass buy level up tickets directly

Pack it up folks, it's over.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6w2WWgyCXM
>>
>>347908
Thank FUCK I luckshitted him at the start of last tour
>>
I'm thinking save your rubies for Nabbit.
>>
I dunno guys, these premium challenges might be too hard
>>
File: 1546906315796.png (24 KB, 737x404)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>347078
It's 20/8/5. Not good, but could be worse.
>>
>>347909
>whales can more tickets instantly
must be why they increased max tier to 70 kek. guess I'm never spending another dime on this game. the multiplayer challenges give rubies at least, which is nice. another save your rubies tour though obviously.
>>
>>347919
that's horrible
>>
Uhm, report a la bug
>>
>Basedalina for 40 bucks

Eat shit Nintendo I ain't doing that garbage lmao
>>
File: holy.jpg (373 KB, 720x1280)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>347926
holy shit you weren't kidding
>>
>>347930
I just bought it.
>>
>>347926
>>347932
That's weird, I did it with king bob and was fine.
>>
Someone datamine the Daily Selects, whats the algorithm like now?
>>
>>347908
I'm mixed. On one hand, I love my boy getting a lot of love. On the other, Funky deserved it more.
>>
>>347936
thank you based retard for keeping our game alive
>>
File: 1424611167169.png (329 KB, 647x402)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
KING BOB-OMB CHADS I FUCKING KNEEL. AGAIN.
>>
Wew
>>
Pick your poison.
>>
File: 1572907409946.jpg (96 KB, 640x558)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>347950
>50
if these are spotlights this is a good pipe
which means they won't be
>>
>>347955
they won't be spotlights
>>347954
A lot of these black karts were previously paywall locked, but the ones that weren't are really bad. Rolling for karts is never popular, but it can be useful
>>
>>347950
if its one high end per pipe i don't want to pull this, as much as i want nabbit. knowing my luck I'd get pauline.

>>347954
might do one 10 pull on this. we'll see.
>>
>>347950
also what is theming???
>>
>>347959
lucky 7.
>>
>>347960
and yet they didnt have holiday cheer daisy (someone who's actually snow themed) there INSTEAD of Pauline. ugh.
>>
>>347917
What a fucking bullshit these paid challenges are. Didn't the Dragalia Lost developers said that Nintendo scolded them for making players spend too much money? What is this shit? Where is Shigeru Miyamoto? I wanna talk with Shigeru Miyamoto right now!
>>
>You have to pay for the premium challenges

Nah, go fuck yourself, I thought I had to spend coins
>>
>>347908

Good
>>
>>347976
yeah its a nasty change. nobody buy these please, send a message.
>>
>>347984
I think the premium challenges were added because people aren't buying the expensive packs, this is a good sign if more people refuse to buy that kind of crap and stay gold pass, nintendo still gets money but they have to introduce more variety cheaper.
>>
>>347986
i guess. it would be good value if you got more rubies or a high end that wasn't in the all clear pipe was included. part of me thinks they're just going to include all clear pipe high ends for these challenges.
>>
Star ticket rewards are in the trash this cup, you only get three even with the goldpass,

No quick tickets at all, they might be gunning for the studdered gold pass folks
>>
>No Kong Member gets top shelf in the normal version of the newest DK track

Why
>>
>>348038

I just realized Jr is a thing
It should’ve been Funky
>>
>hammer bro in token shop
Finally he was the only bro I was missing
>>
>20 normals for lvl 7
I saw it coming and I'm still mad
>>
>>348045
Eh, what are 40 tickets for Baby Mario and Morton. I don't use any other commons.
>>
Rank 38 and only one guy above me has King Bob-omb everyone else is a two slotter. I guess I'm not shocked. Another easy 1st place
>>
yeah if there's any good news about this cup its the fact that rank 70 being a thing means the 60's will be abandoned by the whales before I pass through em.
>>
>>348050
That said if you were already duking it out at rank 60 I wouldn't recommend trying to be the first to 70, because you'd just get ever more stratified waves of whales on the way up.
>>
>>347785
I fucking forgot to reclaim the gold, FUCK
>>
>>347908
Every tour I’m glad I pulled him from the gold pipe
>>
File: ive a question.gif (1.01 MB, 400x400)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB GIF
Which cup has DK Pass T in it? that'd be the go-to coin grind track.
>>
>>347211
9300+
>>
File: 1f7.jpg (235 KB, 1718x1606)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>347948
>mfw i have pulled for him about 5-6 timesx10 and STILL haven't gotten him
>>
>>347905
>>347908
>>347948
I'm just waiting for them to make a King Bob-omb Cup so that he can get even more top shelf tracks
>>
>>348041
to be fair, this is literally the first time jr has been useful in ranked since his release.
>>
Okay but if the first pipe is Penguin Toad and Penguin Luigi, whose the second one?
>>
>>348365
>>347950
>>
File: snow-tour-656x369.jpg (61 KB, 656x369)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>348365
them.
>>
>>348367
i pulled hiker wario from the heavy hitters pipe and i don't think I've EVER used him in ranked or at all really. peach, I've at least used here and there.
>>
>>348375
He carries me when Vancouver comes around.
>>
>>348375
>i pulled hiker wario from the heavy hitters pipe and i don't think I've EVER used him in ranked or at all really
Same, and the one track he did get this Tour so he could've finally been useful to me...got snatched up by Gold Shy Guy.
poor wah man.
>>
>>348411
shit i think cowboy wario has shown up a decent amount of times at least. don't have him though.
>>
>3 multiplayer races in
>lag out the fucking ass
>invisible shit going through my items
>communication errors
>making challenges that revolve around this fucking shit
oh my fucking GOD FUCK THIS.
>>
>get 2 wins in a row 3 times
>3rd race lose at the last possible second to some laggy unavoidable bullshit where some nigger fucking teleports out of nowhere or hits me through my items with shell spam
just about mcfucking had it. this challenge was a mistake.
>>
>got penguin toad and penguin luigi
>and some super rare car parts
Neat.
>>
I've put up with a loooooot of bullshit when it comes to this game, but them forcing us to play their broken ass, unstable, unfun, dogshit multiplayer feels so aggressively insulting on a whole other level. along with all the other bad changes this tour its just leaving an awful taste in my mouth. multiplayer is legitimately the most awful fucking thing about this game and already I've missed out on 3 wins twice by such an unbelievably small margin, like less than half a second, its just so fucking demoralizing and frustrating.
>>
Multiplayer makes me want to kill myself
>>
FINALLY FUCKING GOT THE 3 WINS AFTER ALL FUCKING DAY.

FUCK LIGHTNING.

FUCK BLUE SHELLS AND RED SHELLS.

That was the WORST fucking experience I've had with this game since launch. FUCK.
>>
DK Summit needs some time to figure out the best way to traverse it, these fucking wall ramps don't fucking work the way they did back in Wii
>>
>Pay money for a chance to do a challenge

Okay, but what if you fuck up and can't do the challenge in time?
>>
>>348925
anon they are all braindead easy. i finished them all today rather quickly, you can finish them still without buying them.
>>
>>348925
they don't expire if you buy them
>>
also has anyone tested if you can go kart pro in a private room? Maybe we should just pair up and take turns throwing
>>
The secret to Kart Pro is to never actually raise your rank in Multiplayer
>>
>>348947
D rank bros it's finally our time.
>>
>>348947
then you'll get fuckall for rubies.
>>
If you're Gold Pass and struggle to get Kart Pro, do not play in the Gold Race lobby. It is way easier if you play Standard Race, more casuals to dunk on.
>>
>>349027
also if you're at least S rank you won't lose rank struggling
>>
Also hey here's some new* info. They buffed halfpipe jumps. If you get enough air you get a bonus second action "Special Trick" and it's worth quite a bit.

If you've got the time you should smack yourself repeatedly into the pipe and build special tricks.
>>
>>349036
and by air I mean vertical air, you pretty much have to be wasting time to hit it
>>
New to the game, is it better to spend rubies on pipes or on gold rush to get gold for the store?
>>
>>349101
No, you get two gold rush tickets per tour from the token shop and the rewards, save your rubies for pipes.
>>
>>349101
Never use your rubies for gold rush.
>>
They gave us penguin toad on a stage called DK Summit. Holy shit is DK the anti-Christ to DeNa? Bowser gets a coin box Christmas alt and Dk gets nothing
>>
>>348777
I was in first then the guy behind me by a notable margin teleported a far distance in front.
>>
>>349352
Miyamoto and his Mario mandate board hate Wario and DK
>>
>>347948
They always pick 1 bomb user and buff them to the sky. El Yoshi negro, gold dry bowser and currently this guy. It seems they are trying to do a trifecta with the bombers.
>>
>>349362
Off topic but I find it weird that certain mario games basically are forgotten by nintendo. The mario handhelds don't exist, galaxy 2 is basically never referenced afaik.
>>
>>349364
Don’t forget Explorer Peach.
>>
>>349362
Leave this memeyamoto shit and his hate for Paper Mario OCs to /v/. DK is like his first baby, implying that he hates it is dumb.

>>349370
You're right that some seem forgotten but that's also because the franchise has a lot of games. Daisy and Wario were born on handhelds. And Galaxy 2 has the same characters from 1, except for Lubba and some enemies.
>>
>>349416
>DK is like his first baby
Yeah, but this is Rare's DK
>>
>>349567
That he supervised and approved. Contrary to that urban legend based on a book by a literal who that still keeps making the round, he never criticized Rare's DK. Same with Retro Studios.
>>
Luckshitted penguin luigi from the freebie pipe. How godlike am I?
>>
>>347936
>actually buying soialina
>not realizing how useless she is

The absolute state of Nintendumbasses
>>
>>349814
She hot though.
>>
Do you guys think it's worth it to pull on the 50-pipe if I already have Classic Luigi and Pauline?
>>
>>349416
Galxay 2 never got a mention or added to the Mario Switch collection. By forgotten i mean no remixes or callbacks or references to the GB games. Daisy and Wario got divorced from their origins long ago and Daisy was only added in to be partner for Peach in Mario Tennis
>>
>>349908
Also even if Miyamoto never said anything against other characters or he was supportive of them they same can't be said of other execs or higher ups in the company
>>
Multiplayer revels how severe some of the problems in the game is in general or or to MP in particular.
>>
>>349913
its just Nintendo's dogshit online. teleporting niggas and items going through your items, shit awful hit detection where you'll clearly hit someone and they'll go into their hit animation but still skid along at full speed like nothing happened. awful, just awful.
>>
>>349857
Chef Mario and Nabbit are fantastic, so you can consider it at least. Check your coverage if you can.
>>
>>349857
If you have the extra rubies, I'd say try getting one of the drivers and see who you get.
>>
I can't win the 3 races, still getting 2 and then some nigger attacks me with a lightning and lose at the end so I think I'm going to bite the bullet and purposefully exit gold races and lose my S+3 grade until I'm at F again, win the pro kart much easier and then go back again to S+3 or more.
>>
>>350021
Funny, I found something interesting while I tried this and finally beat the challenge, as I was decreasing my grade, the number and difficulty of my opponents decreased a lot, I was about to drop to s+2 and then I was racing against only one another guy in F so I won easily, then second race only had 4 people, very easy too and finally this one with less challenging people.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.