[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous thread >>218744
There have been a great amount of mobages with copious amounts of drama. This will be a thread documenting them and feel free to join if you know some juicy stuff too.
>>
>>325547
The drama well dried up by the end of the last thread if you couldn't tell.
>>
>>325550
if there truly wasn't any more drama to talk about, then just let the thread die without hitting the bump limit
>>
Tell me a good reason why SEAmonkeys has really high tendencies on creating stupid dramas in every mobage fandoms they invaded
>>
>>325551
>>325550
I thought shits happening in Punishing Grey Raven with their Director being fired?

>>325855
It's cause we can read chink to gossip about it EOP.
>>
Does Global server drama count?

GFL global sped up it's event pace towards the end of last year. At that rate, global would finally catch up to CN/KR/TW by around Q4 this year as promised in 2018. The casual ayers weren't happy about this as they barely play the game yet need more time to "catch up" themselves. So they bitched on the official discord until the EN Intern who tracks the community got it and announced last week that global was slowing down again to a place that seems like global won't catch up ever, again.

/gfg/ didn't take this very well since they actually play the game. After a few threads of mass insulting the intern, they decided to start spamming CNs support email with machine translated complaints. They were doing this as the intern also monitors ENs and they want to bypass him.
>>
The mobile game industry is out to get me. I haven't gotten any good rolls for the past 5 weeks in 8 different games.
>>
>>325550
I've been hearing pretty bad things about Kuro as a company. Though it seems to be alot about disgruntled employees, so it really is a he says she says thing.
>>
>>326280
Wow, can't please everyone.
That's not drama, that's everyday life
>>
> player hacks and compromised website
> anticheat killing some players PCs
> the entire saga of zhongli and chinese players killing mihoyo with invoices
honestly surprised that genshin impact is still so popular when their launch was so bad
>>
>>326376
A normal day in every mainline mihoyo game (maybe aside from Honkai Gakuen). The players keep cursing but they still playing because there's no better alternative
Latest cursing was from Meifags against the storywriters, who (maybe) were intentionally shipping Kiana x Fu Hua and treating Mei as irrelevant
Before that, many players were cursing EVA colab as not good enough, but after seeing all the colabs of other games, they said well maybe Honkai wasn't bad at all, lol
>>
>>325547
Why do these threads all have ak12 as the OP pic?
>>
File: veteran.jpg (581 KB, 1354x1030)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>326280
>most players outside of 4chan don't want play the game
A tale as old as time
>>
>>326563
because gacha waifu
>>
>>326451
>Mei
What happened? Did she not gei enough for Kiana? Aren't they are supposed to be Canon OTP?
>>
>>325547
Why her eyes closed
>>
>>326337
No, that's called being bad at business.

AL and Arknights just sped up past the complaints and now synced all servers. Yeah you lose a few people who bitch but the amount of money and time saved for not managing so many conflicting schedule far outweighs the loss. Helps that the gap was only one year at most though.
>>
File: file.png (958 KB, 640x3186)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>>326795
Due to this one, the later part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4xM19AXPBw
In game, as we already knew, Mei is one of the character without remarkable battlesuits, until her HoT form released in 2020 with this animation short: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1sd5CzR504
Even after that, the chapters of Mei (chapters 18-19) were lackluster as fuck.
If the animation short of Mei is taken alone, without the Fu Hua one, then few people would complain. But when taken in comparison with Fu Hua, especially the line Kiana talked to Fu Hua was similar to the line Kiana talked to Mei in the first rooftop scene when Kiana saved Mei, the problem becomes evident. All the frustration of Mei fags over years just exploded.
Chinese fans are joking that Mei animation was domestic violence, that's why Kiana abandoned Mei and fled with Fu Hua, handholding each other in latest animation. Fu Hua fags are also gloating, pouring oil in fire. It is a mess, but I think everything is much more calm now.
Well, if mihoyo is writing story just for sucking money from players, non of those emotions are real, it's understandable that some players are angry as fuck

Ref: https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=25333319 (use google translate to read, Yayi is Mei)
>>
>>326967
Also helped that AL events are basically reskin of each other, they don't have any new combat mechanic much other than SS ships.
AK CN fanbase complained about dead months in CN. There is not much to catch up with.
>>
>>327047
>>326967
AK Global and JP servers aren't synced with CN's tho. They are speeding up sure but I don't expect a fully sync amd just stay one or two months behind them. Also last time chinks complained was around summer of last year, they have atleast an event every 2 weeks now.
>>
File: 1600473174773.jpg (103 KB, 1200x900)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>gunkeks
>>
File: 1570696840351.gif (2.04 MB, 192x173)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
>>327415
GFL's KR/TW servers are a week behind CN (as they demanded it for less bugs lol). It still counts as caught up.
>>
Surprise no one talk about Netmarble drama

KR FGO fuck up/nip butthurt about gook
7DS went super jew/players boycott the banner
>>
>>327947
Speaking of 7DS, are they ok?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u727rrgVbdg&ab_channel=TheSevenDeadlySins%3AGrandCross
>>
File: gua4xf1qae361.jpg (129 KB, 1468x976)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>326563
Man loves his russian raifu as much as he loves GFL
>>
>>327415
AK might not ever sync up, CN started speeding up late last year too, or so I heard.

>>328018
What's the video about? Stripping and maintenance for AK-12?
>>
>>326337
>Wow, can't please everyone.
That's true, but if you need to choose you should please the people actually playing the game and not go back on your own word.
>>
File: 1597317538192.png (71 KB, 500x590)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>326280
I feel sorry for gunnogs, I don't play GFL but I thought they were already sync with the rest of the servers. AL EN is borderline sync with it's CN and JP counter parts. Pic are the only things missing, a literal couple of skins, events added permanently for everyone to play and Chapt 4 of the main story.

I honestly thought GFL was the same.
>>
>>325547
I hate AK-12
She refuses to come home.
>>
File: 1590100904773.jpg (14 KB, 255x247)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>gunniggers
>>
>>326280
Good, fuck that shithole
>>
File: 1595555508033.jpg (104 KB, 1200x848)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Let's play a game /vmg/.
You can not mention, reference or discuss GF drama for the next 100 posts.
>>
>>329661
gfl is very different in that event are insanely difficult if you have them back to back, because the you often need fucking retarded comp that you have to build before, and the ressources for playing (kinda like oil) is the same as the one for rollingn(like cubes+coins) and is very slow to get.
i did wish it had catched up, since i'm. basically only playing for the story now..
>>
>>330838
RIP thread then
>>
>>325855
>why are games mainly played by SEAlanders resulting in drama started mainly by SEAlanders
>>
>>330838
*coofs*
>>
only NEETs and virgins play gfl
>>
https://gamebiz.jp/?p=288626
Continuing drama
>>
You know, I'm surprised that gfl is still "alive" considering the amount of drama it had
>>
>>335046
Nintendo such scums
>>
>>338145
Drama is what makes humans and companies alive. Complacent beings aren't human beings.
>>
File: 1590748241844.png (438 KB, 496x496)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>gunniggers
>>
>>331224
But to be honest, they could skip some of the shits to catch up already. I'm tired of wating for Sagvis and CN already have all of them.
>>
>>328086
>AK might not ever sync up, CN started speeding up late last year too, or so I heard.
Yeah EN was one year behind but turns out CN didn't have much content so global was easily catching up but turns out CN started producing monthly and weekly events regulary the same speed global was releasing them. Its safe to assume AK global will be forever 4-5 month behind because I doubt CN will have dead months.
>>
File: 1597173036567.jpg (36 KB, 398x378)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>335032
H-How did you know that?
>>
>>335032
Sound like a game for me.
>>
>>338267
I really don't get why they sped up on CN so hard, they didn't even need to have dead months even just a week between events with global keeping back to back would of been enough to catch up fairly easy.
>>
>>335046
>Dragalia is dead in Japan
This further kills the Dragonkeks
>>
https://m.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20210215062451017
>the state of dog eaters
>>
>>338145
GF "drama" is the most forced shit I've ever seen. Some artists they commissioned said something on chinese twitter wow how could mica hire this man. Either that or people keep trying to pit mica against different companies because of the most vague similarities.

Dramafags are genuinely mentally ill freaks who distort and extrapolate to such an insane degree.
>>
File: 1588907271700.png (370 KB, 846x900)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>gunkeks
>>
>>338607
Because AK has passed his peak honeymoon phase and now going to the decline, adding the dead months due to Covid and now you have the game try really hard to keep the current fanbase while reeling in more new players.
>>
>>338607
But CN does take breaks in between events. JP/KR/EN are catching up, just slowly.
>>
>>338260
>CN already have all of them
All of the ones who matter, at least.
Isn't it sad, beak-chin?
>>
File: 1588275687111.jpg (62 KB, 670x669)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
>>339084
It's third in revenue last year in China. What are you even talking about?
>>
File: 1586331630316.gif (3.9 MB, 200x200)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB GIF
>gunniggers
>>
I see...
>>
>>327041
kek
>>
Wow...... no more drama left......
>>
cmon guys isnt there any drama to "discuss"?
>>
>>355167
I dunno, what about that thing with Punishing Grey Raven and Nier collab?
>>
What a gay thread this is but I remember about a year ago the Honkai Impact 3rd /u/ general had a meltdown and started shitting up the /vg/ general when the developers announced a new game mode that featured a male protagonist.
For like an entire month you'd have yuricucks just randomly starting arguments in /hig/. If you go to /hig/ and try to blend in you can probably get them to post a screenshot of all the yuricucks melting down bitching about how they were gonna drop the game and how the game was supposed to be yuri.
>>
File: 1604081002549.jpg (19 KB, 409x393)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>356212
>all the yuricucks melting down bitching about how they were gonna drop the game and how the game was supposed to be yuri
Every time.
>>
DW is trending on Japanese Twitter. It came out that the producer that worked on Tales of Zestiria now works there. Working uncredited as the excecutive producer on the Sakura wars gacha game

The whole Marine/Fubuki voiced characters was his idea, and he set it up without talking to the development team, and they hadn't even started on developing the characters when they hit the target.

For those not in the know, Zestiria was maligned due to his favoritism to certain character, her VA to be exact
>>
>>355256
Please elaborate. Drama is always fun, even if it doesn't involve people having a hateboner with a certain chink raifu scam game.
>>
>>357438
Has Hideo Baba ever done anything good at all? Now he can indirectly kill at least three franchises all in one go.
>>
>>357965
There was some decent Tales games under his name, but it's hard to say how much he was responsible for those and the fact is that he is the one also responsible for turning the series into a yearly release with rehashing as much as possible until he crashed and burned everything. There is a reason why the man ended up black listed and DW was obviously aware of that if they tried to keep his involvement secret.
>>
>>356212
I should start acting like a total faggot and shitpost every time a female character added to the game, should be fun.
>>
>>356212
Mihoyo has just been shitting on the yurifags patch after patch after APHO happened

APHO is canonically the epilogue of the story that features a PLAYABLE MALE MC plus a grown up Mei that acts all chummy with the male MC like they have known each other forever and can trust each other with their lives.

Kevin happened and I remember a lot of /u/fags being assmad about him about how this ~Super Special Gary Stu~ was getting too much screentime and relevance in the story.

The entire Captainverse saga confirms the Captain self insert as male thanks to the Zhuge events which consist of a male self insert interacting with the valks.

Two story arcs were about a straight romance between a guy and a girl when all the "yuri" before in the game was only the 'implied subtexts' (see: two girls interact so they're fucking in my headcanon) but these two characters are in a full blown romance

Now Bronya is up next for a Captainverse event in 4.7 and it's an alt world Bronya that never met Seele, never underwent the X-10 project, was never an orphan and is just generally infinitely happier and better now.

It's no real wonder nobody plays Honkai anymore on that board and their Mihoyo general is simply all genshin shitposts and trying really hard genshin is a yuri game.
>>
>>357438
>>357965
>>357979
I saw the threads quite hilarious to be honest
>>>/vg/327080640 >>>/vg/327098207
>>
>>358097
Mihoyo has an identity crisis with that game. Pretty sure many wanted Mei to be for captain rather than another dude, many others wanted her to be yuri only. They start creating multiple verses and alternative versions for everyone its not cohesive to be honest.
>>
>>359080
But didn't they outright retcon everything /u/ related in their upcoming Honkai sequel?
>>
>>359084
They retcon most stuff but not everything. They still do many yuribait from time to time. It's like they don't want them to completely ditch them nor they go full canon with captain as you can see he is not present most events or collabs.
>>
>>359075
Found the video that was trending yesterday on twitter and talk about DW troubles with Hideo Baba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yBxp-AM1Tc
>>
>>359084
They retconned everything that was straight up yuri. There's still ""yuribait"" but honestly you could argue that everything with two females can be considered "yuribait" because two girls interacting or caring for each other is all it takes for shippers to put them together or swear to everyone that they're the true OTP meant for each other.

But if you mean straight up yuri like the famous kiss from Azure waters then that never happened in the first place in the game and forced to be retconned/deleted from the original manga in China. The most popular Yuri pair is hilariously irrelevant too with Kallen and Sakura having zero plot relevance or gameplay relevance.

The only relevance they have seen was when Sakura got an event as Kasumi but that was a captainverse event where Kasumi interacts with the male MC and gets invited on top of the hyperion while Kallen dies like in every event she's been in.
>>
>>359117
Kiana/Mei doesn't happen much with Kiana having a full character change from raging lesbian to punished Kiana after her whole HoV episode where she's much cooler, more serious and not a goofy thirsty lesbian screaming about mei every 3 seconds. There's also a video where Mei gives Kiana a full on beatdown for like 8 minutes while screaming WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND before leaving with Kevin to work with him and Mei ends up with the male self insert in APHO too where the final CG is the male self insert carrying Mei on his arms.

Sakura/Kallen is still somewhat canon with all the implications and story stuff that put them together but they were just made irrelevant by the stuff posted here.

Bronya/Seele was just heavily toned down. Bronya cares for all orphanage members and not just Seele so there's zero romantic implications here considering she just wants to care about her sisters. Seele also has never shown any romantic stuff to anyone considering she just comes off as an actual autist most of the time screaming her own name in every line and cares for her Bronya-oneechan because she has the mind of a five year old pretty much.
In terms of relationship with the male self inserts, Seele hasn't had much screentime in captainverse stuff and is missing from APHO but Bronya is getting a captainverse event next patch where she drags the male captain around to have fun because this version of Bronya never met seele and all the other stuff here >>358097

It might have been memed as a lesbians game or a yuri game in its early stages but now Mihoyo keeps slapping the yurifags every patch while they try to claim that anything with the girls caring for each other or interacting with each other is "Yuribait" because that's all they have left now.
>>
>>359121
Even so the twitter keep posting yuribait pics that piss me off
>>
>>327041
holy KEK
>>
>>327041
So it is a battle between two yuri fandom to see who is the dominator?
>>
>>326280
Fuck /gfg/ they are a bunch of spergs
>>
File: 1615820942577.jpg (87 KB, 448x428)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
BUMP BECAUSE FUCK YOU
>>
Since gunkeks are still our main source of fun.
Let me tell you about this:
https://youtu.be/Zhx809UCxxc
>Imagine doing a world wide event during a pandemic in motherland
>Giving out only one hundred codes to the first few lucky players
>without explanation, find your self without genshin kfc themed shit. (Cuz you were so smart to prepare 10 themed packs instead of 5k)
>Genshin themed terminates, so ends up you have to use regular KFC.
>genshin fags so high, they start stealing everything possible during the event.
Yeah we know mihoyo sure knows how to deal with events am i rite?

Also there was a drama regarding a Black cosplayer banned from reddit for racism idk, some anon can help here.
>>
>>328161487
>Girls Frontline now celebrates an entire fucking year with zero drama (The LIN+ vs L2D lead over titties doesn't count since it was mostly a comedy slapstick like last year when Yuzhong got food poisoning.)
>Punishing Gray Raven is now suffering from non-stop drama ever since the middle of last year and a new one literally just manifested out of thin air in the past few days.

So what's the PGR drama? And what's with the whole $300 skin for PGR anyway?
>>
>>367621
>>>/vg/328161487
>>
>>367300
>black cosplayer
>reddit
You mean this one?
>>
>>367708
Pretty much this, IIRC she got banned off leddit for spewing racist insults in response to being told she sucked at being Lumine
>>
>>356212
I have no idea how Im blending in with /hig/ so just give me a screenshot compilation of /u/ breaking down
>>
/vg/ seems to despise shipfags for some reason.
>>
>>367714
>black woman got banned because of their own racist insult
Chinks are based sometimes
>>
>>367790
/alg/ have always been cancer
some time ago someone in /alg/ spam their shitty essex memes on other generals and boards that you can see those essexes on every fast board now
>>
>>367790
>/vg/
only in /gfg/ or /akg/ you mean. they're not that relevant. most of the time /alter/ is the one that got mentioned in another kusoge general blamed for shitposting and right now /gig/
>>
>>368037
Yeah that was what I meant with /vg/ disliking fandom ships. From what I've seen in /gfg/,/akg/ and /gig/ they're not into fandom ships for the most part. At best they'll ignore it until they fuck off and at worst they'll rat you out and lead you to the gayer containment boards. They're keen on gatekeeping their generals from shipfags. But outside of the site shipping is fucking everywhere especially with Genshin and AK. Never can I browse my twitter feed without seeing a retweet of a currently popular ship, whether they be gay or not.

Basically I just wanted to know what makes shipping both a turn-on and a turn-off. The fanbases here are way different than the fanbases within twitter

>inb4 lurk moar faggot
>>
>>368146
>Basically I just wanted to know what makes shipping both a turn-on and a turn-off
China fanbase loves gay shipping because:
1) Chinese female fanbase love pretty boys, make it even better if pretty boys are on top of each other because for them Yaoi is the purest form of love.
2) Yaoi/Yuri fanfic are popular because they are heavily banned in China, you can get into jail if someone snitched you to the cop for creating and spreading yaoi/yuri material
3)Yaoi/Yuri fandom are so obnoxiously bad and toxic, they saw any interaction even hostile as a sign of love so they jump into anything they can to ship characters that they want. Also they are prolific and loud and drowned other people.
>>
>>367790
>kancolle is a game from 1998 with absolutely non-existent character design
>azur lane is a coomer bait with no gameplay
I wonder why
>>
>>368146
Because they're annoying.
>>
File: IMG_20210318_075911_743.jpg (118 KB, 1168x570)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Tldr of the current situation of kekshin.
Based Russian bro dabbing on twitter schizos.
>>
>>326376
normies eat this shit up for breakfast
>>
File: 15959347120970.jpg (30 KB, 259x194)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>370901
based Big Boss
>>
>>370901
holy based
>>
>>370901
based
>>
>>370901
based, fuck the russians
>>
>>370901
Man the Genshin community is probably one of the worst I've witnessed for a popular game. It's shit no matter where you go.
>>
>>370901
>>
File: 1587333463888.gif (1017 KB, 200x200)
1017 KB
1017 KB GIF
>>371476
>If I wanted to play mini games, I would be playing Nintendo games

This is good shit.
>>
>>371476
Based Chinks, I hate complacent faggots who're always fine with everything.
>>
>>371476
Out of the loop, how does Mi-whore-yo appeal to the west?
>>
>>370901
>>371476
Monetizing the leaks sound absolutely retarded even more those who pay and I know gacha community tend to pay for shit but dude
>>
>>371540
Rosaria got her tits reduced, they were bigger in a old event as npc but as playable character her size decreased. Other were about skirts being short for some characters that some chink parents were worried about their children looking up their skirt
>>
File: based china.jpg (330 KB, 1080x1942)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
Here is a quick rundown
https://files.catbox.moe/v8zb2q.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/6sw6ti.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/abst7a.png

>Chinese are now making fun of twitter leakers calling them arrogant clowns
>Big Boss is being praised as the solstice savior
>Leakers lumie and dimbreath on damage control since their "money grabbing scheme is in shambles"
>Big Boss and China dabbing on them so hard
>/gig/ is being accused as the point where it all began
>Leakers whiteknights defending them and shitting on /gig/

Jesus this is a whole better than girls frontline drama we got in years Wheeeze.
>>
File: 1601337728402.webm (881 KB, 1248x1080)
881 KB
881 KB WEBM
>>371682
>Plot is more interesting than Story Quest
kek, fucking chinks
>>
>>371476
Please link me the chinese thread, I feel like translating it
>>
>>371707
https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=25964892&_fp=2&rand=677

Got this but im unsure its the one your looking for anon
>>
>>371723
It seems to be the sauce of a lot of the chink comments. Slowly making my way through it but it seems there's a leaker shill among them who gets blasted by the others.
>>
>>367708
>netflix lumine
fucking kek
>>
>>371682
>Americans leakers are too arrogant and full of themselves
Like it wasn't always the case
And they dare to say that the East is all about showing off
>>
File: kek.png (60 KB, 387x512)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>371682
>>372362
Can someone please think about the leakers!?
>>
File: JUv5EgE[1].png (159 KB, 616x396)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>372370
AYYY FUCKING LMAO
Why burgers are SO unaware of how they look when talking to someone who's not a generic redditard? It always looks like 14yo kid talking to an adult male.
>>
>>372377
On a second thought maybe it's not burgers, but just discord burgers, idk.
>>
>>367714
>she got banned off leddit for spewing racist insults
People keep saying that but I've never seen it looking through the thread, even through those sites that let you see deleted reddit comments.
>>
File: 1602361221019.jpg (63 KB, 759x850)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>372664
do you really think /pol/fags would just go on the internet and spread lies to further an agenda?
>>
File: 1105493.png (442 KB, 1427x802)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
Since its something not special after all, there is a huge drama going on Priconne EN.
>Priconne is a casual game yet even if casual, there is a competitive part which is 100% your endgame mode being Clan Battle and Princess Arena known as CB and Parena.
>Since CR had the brilliant idea to soft launch the game months earlier than the original date, those months gave whales and other players a huge advantage over those who were waiting the release date.
>During the soft launch Parena was afflicted from hackers from both CN/TW and probably West too.
>People got mad at CR for being silent about the situation and threathen to quit.
>CR release a statement that assurde people that the game is in soft launch and they're trying to improve things, so they promised to be careful, please understand.
>Ok we believe you
(to add something, people were skeptical since CR has a strike of gacha games being shutdown/bad management)
>Priconne EN is released WW
>A swarm of newbies or newfags starts playing the gacha, but parena is controlled by some hackers still unbanned and whales who started the game months earlier.
>Whales start gettin pissed of about the lack of content and "quit"
>CR start speeding up content releasing clan battle beta.
>People found out something was strange and start doing some inspections
>it was confirmed by some top whale guild member that top clans were de facto doing metagaming and multiboxing different account to fund their main, something that goes against TOS.
>Hackers are still a plague and join messing up CB too.
This was found out later after and in between the end of the second official clan battle.
Crunchyroll then release this statement after a flood of players email basically saying nothing, leasing to a massive player rage with normal players threathing to quit and whales who abused of multiboxing doing the same(if they get banned)
Things sure arent going well for CR.
>>
File: 1616225249808.png (1.22 MB, 768x960)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>373408
Same anon
To add more spice to an already spicy situation.
Priconne is a 3y old gacha as you know during a lifespawn of 3y, a game gets content and a bit of quality of life things. Priconne Jp received this treatment indeed..
Thats not quite the case of Global tho, CR opted out to release the game as it was the first year, with basically no content and a lot of QOLS locked out.
This wasnt really liked among the fan base, but CR promised to speed up the release schedule to meet everyone "expectations".
(Well not like people had them in the first place after crunchy strike of bad management and end of life service with their own gachas).
Things were indeed going fast, but casual got triggered by this schedule with the excuse of "We dont have enough time to build gems, please do something or we quit".
You guess who won after all, between whales already pointing out their credit card pistols and saying"if we dont get content we jump out of the ship" and F2p players saying the opposite, crunchy decided to follow the second.
So they decided to slow down the schedule to let "everyone" have enough time to build up shiny sparkies.
With this change in particular the game will take years before gettin synchronized with JP and since priconne is a competitive game on the pvp side, most of the broken units are behind years and years of content.
If you add this to an already not good situation, with years of content behind and the whole parena/cb scene drama...
Its unsure at this point what will happen, if cygames will take the reins in the future or pull a rage of bahamut (EoS to EN version and force players to go back to JP)
Im a bit sorry for you /pcrg/bros
>>
>>373408
>>373427
>parena is controlled by some hackers still unbanned and whales who started the game months earlier.
hackers yes, but PArena bracket unlocks after you clear 8-15 no softlaunching whales are gonna wait 2 months gimping their characters and even if they do official launch whales also exist so it doesn't make any difference. Also new bracket opens up after set number of players and most casuals aren't going to finish 8-15 like after a week when soft launch whales are mostly gone in earlier bracket.
>casual got triggered by this schedule with the excuse of "We dont have enough time to build gems, please do something or we quit".
lol most casuals don't want the schedule to be slowed down on the contrary whales are the one that BENEFITS from slow schedule since they get tons of daily gems from arena. Literally everyone hates the slow schedule now.
no comment on anything else since you're right.
>>
>>373427
/pcrg/ are mostly lying dicks with sticks stuck in their asses
Literally one of the worst no fun general on /vg/
>>
>>373408
PvP is truly the root of all conflicts
>>
>>373408
Fucking dodged a bullet by not playing this game. The fact that they didn't wipe after doing a early launch was a red flag.
>>
File: letteralmentechi.jpg (436 KB, 1080x1477)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
Oh boy, imagine being a literal whotuber that has power in CR and can bend the game on his well.
Jesus christ if things sure are getting worse.
>>
>>373594
before the first clan battle they asked CR to restructure the ranking rewards and give bigger payout for top rankers.
>>
>>372377
>you will leave the stage as imperceptibly as you appeared
Cool of this guy to dab on the leakers, but he sounds like an autist
>>
>>373939
it's a famous chink poem
>>
>>373408
>>373427
>>373440
>>373449
I was this close to downloading pricunny to try it, good thing I saw this.
>>
>>326280
/gfg/ spamming CN actually worked and today was revealed that we're getting two big events next month.
Remember kids, if Global is doing dumb shit just file a complaint to their superiors.
>>
>>377647
Honestly hope they catch the game up with the older servers. They promised this
>>
>>376457
I play it in jp. Its pretty fun there. Free rolls everytime lots a new units
>>
>>373427
>Things were indeed going fast, but casual got triggered by this schedule with the excuse of "We dont have enough time to build gems, please do something or we quit".
Wasn't the same for GFL? did they got around that?
>>
>>378325
Shit im blind I didn't read. Good news actually. I dislike when server are a way behind. >>377647 >>377805
>>
>>378327
>>378325
It's a bit different for Priconne as you can only pull with gems (free or paid) to get units and they are time limited with banners.

In GFL it is only to get skins, units are just from the free gatcha only and are permanently added when they are added.
>>
Is it just me or has GFL been real quiet recently. Theyre usually embroiled in some sort of drama constantly so what gives?
>>
>>378793
They've worked it out of their systems.
>>
File: file.png (530 KB, 898x1920)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
So apparently Azur Lane can no longer be downloaded from bilibili. Supposedly it got reported or something.
>>
>>378793
Weird since their anime PV debut came out today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5y9iwblpA [Embed]
>>
File: 1591935678667.jpg (64 KB, 996x682)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>gunniggers
>>
File: 1616816342627.png (725 KB, 662x1436)
725 KB
725 KB PNG
Oh no no no genkeks!?
>>
>>380722
why dendro had not been thought before the game started??
>>
File: recent.jpg (24 KB, 674x163)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>378793
From a recent thread on r/gachagaming
>>
>>371559
>Monetizing the leaks
proof?
>>
>>380787
Based Mica like usual
>>
File: r06yd7hs2r861.jpg (193 KB, 650x1208)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>380787
>brutal difficulty
ah yes, the trains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhFr-Qn07ng&ab_channel=Jetroyz
>>
>>381136
Brutal difficulty its when your events required maxed units, specific one and some degree in gameplay involvement. AL events are very easy and clearing the highest version of the boss give no rewards only to show off while nee player commander level 10-40 can farm everything.
>>
>>380787
>want to make a niche game and not cater to wider audiences
>still want to release 2 or 3 more games and expect all of them to not die
Is Mica retarded or something? I can see giants like GI or FGO releasing a new gacha and having both alive. Heck, even AK and AL can probably do that too. But GFG? Trying to divide their audience? Or make people choose a main game to spend on and maybe have the others as side?
>>
File: Ee5VBAkVoAAgHR2.jpg (286 KB, 1400x2150)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>381335
GI and FGO are giants from the very beginning. They're owned by companies with big budgets and hyper-jewish tendencies. AK and AL are published by Yostar, which have insane amounts of marketing power behind them. MICA is still a relatively small company with a limited budget and publishes their own games so it's no surprise that they have create a new product to profit from and it shows with their upcoming game PNC, which seeks to pull in both the male and female otaku demographic.
>>
File: ExZnQN3U8AIucc3.jpg (85 KB, 850x489)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>381377
>>381335

You also have to be an even bigger retard to grow a game company profiting from only on a single F2P game that barely rewards whales outside of cosmetics. AK and AL would most likely fall apart if not for Yostar's aid because of how insanely competitive the mobage market is. Besides, GF2 and PNCs gacha/microtransaction systems haven't been revealed yet, so there's no knowing how they'd make money off the games
>>
>>381377
>female otaku demographic
They actually put male units in PNC?
>>
File: Ew2SwNMW8Akd6xm.jpg (112 KB, 812x457)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>381394
They did, and its not too farfetched for the franchise other than the Girl's Frontline branding
>>
>>381335
They don't expect GFL1 to live, anon, it's obvious for everyone but /gfg/-cultists
Also PNC and GFL2 are for different audiences and both are less niche than GFL1
iirc someone said that japs liked PNC more because they are retarded and XCOM-like combat is hard for them, judging by 2 times I've seen jap streamers play XCOM I believe that.
>>
>>381445
Japs have a hard-on for braindead gameplay gachas that the typical salaryman can play during their commute. Only NEETs are capable of going F2P hardcore with their games
>>
>>381463
That doesn't explain why streamers who literal do nothing but play videogames can't properly play even the simplest TBT games.
>>
>>381335
PNC & GFL2 fill different niches. GFL1 will still be the f2p waifu collector, PNC will compete with AK, Priconne. GFL2 seem to be a big budget cross-platform like GI
>>
>>380787
The part about the devs who never wanted a bigger audience sounds a bit of a cope. I can't believe they didn't expected bigger revenues judging the korean numbers, though there are less competitors there.
The part about the marketing too. It can be true but if you are into mobages and you never heard about GFL in these years it means that you live under a rock.
>>
If it wasnt for the gameplay and ui I would probably liked more GFL than AK/AL back in the day.
Unironically even if Mica is a "smol"company YZ got huge investors backing him, you saw that when he released trailers for his new four projects, meaning mica got expanded quite a bit. I guess even if the chinese mobage market its what it is, being a famous name still does have quite the influence.
Heck people forget that Arknights had the same thing when it got released, since it got promoted with "A game from ex Gfl creative director and ex team", so ye lowlight was already famous.
But in this case him and hypergriph were already being backed by Yaomeng, meaning Yostar was indeed a major factor in what actually arknights is right now.
You saw that, AK had a whole year of prerelease marketing in JP and they did the same thing for Blue archive recently.
Now i dont want to talk about BA drama regarding bugs, since its a new ip and its normal to have bugs during the first months.
But what Mica is missing is what made Yostar elevating to the same levels of Cygames and Delight works.
A high production ads marketing. Japan love that shit and we see everyday the differences between West ads and Jp ads(with west being a fuckig cringe fest).
It seems also that Mica woke up and actually is trying to pull the move of "Making an Anime to promote our game", nothing actually new but we'll see how far it will get them.
JP/Asia mobage market is a den of lions, you either are smartenough or famous so your game is already a success making cash(see Uma musume) or you end up dying in the first few years.
I dont think glf anime will make a lot people migrate to glf1, since the game right now requires comprehensive hours of reading, watching, experiment.
But we'll see with GFL2/ Project Neural Cloud how they will do, since they are new games actually, they have a few chances of success if are good in the end.
But who knows.
>>
File: ReverseCollapse.jpg (83 KB, 616x353)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>381536
AK and AL will remain as niche as GF today (arguably worse) if they weren't backed up by Yostar. They're so fucking aggressive with their ads they'll go as far as to get anime studios (even made their own personal studio) to work high quality PVs for their games, regardless of the game's actual content. They're capable of making any games they get their hands on an otaku staple. Literally none of my anime friends have not heard of the titles Arknights and Azur Lane and it shows with the revenue charts. Though imo having a big company back you up sounds like a bad idea in the long run, especially in a creative field where they could get their hands on what can be made and what cannot be made.

MICA wants to grow their company and its natural they would start creating new IPs. Picrel is a single-player remake of an old indie game they made years ago. Promotion is something they'll have trouble doing because marketing just fucking costs a lot, possibly even more than the cost of game development itself. While Girl's Frontline is already a recognizable brand, it is way harder to promote something outside of its honeymoon phase, especially now that there's a lot content that could potentially overwhelm a new player.

GF anime is greenlit just so that the best aspect of GF1 (the story) gets promoted as there's no other better way to market a novel-format source material, especially in a field where everyone's hitting skip chapter so that they can get to the hottest grinding spots. A successful anime may not rake in as much as new players but it will grab the attention of retired players and possibly have them give the game another chance. It will also make the Girls Frontline brand even more recognizable and further the success of the upcoming games within the franchise.

I just hope for the best for them.
>>
>>381575
>AK and AL will remain as niche as GF today (arguably worse) if they weren't backed up by Yostar
AK? Maybe. AL definitely not.
>>
>>381575
>AK and AL will remain niche as GF today..
Not really, Azur Lane was already "famous" in both China and Japan as "Chinese Kancolle".
Manjuu-Yongshi deserved success came since they made a casual f2p friendly and accessible game for all, instead of an only JP browser based game with awful mechanics. Thus why people migrated to azur lane in the first place (plus the cunny ara ara tsundere and whatever stereotype you can add).
Then Yostar came and made the game a global success in two years..
It's actually thanks to azur lane that Yostar is a big company as today and is developing and releasing different games.
>Having a big company back you up sounds bad in the long run.
Depends of who is releasing the game, if we talk about Nexon and NC yes.
But in the case of Yostar, they built up a lot of positive feedback(far from perfect tho), so its not like the games will backflip from good to bad one day.
AK is actually popular since people link Yostar to "good devs/publisher" + even without yostar backing up HG and LL, ak would be famous but closed to China only.
>Mica wants to grow...
They already grew and are growing a lot, those projects are indeed a state fact. What makes people wondering is their actual "indifference" to try push advertising on both JP and GL, they do make teasers but teasers alone dont help promoting things like collabs and such.
They do have the money really, its not like they're poor, since if they were YZ wouldn't reveal four games at once set in the same universe.
The problems are:
1)They didn't try pushing a "hard" marketing and got behind thanks to it, since in the Japan market the only rule is the one of the "strongest", automatically GFL1 got out of the game sooner than people expected.
2)Yaomeng vs Yuzhong eternal rivalry, that made the game suffering since YZ spent/is spending a lot of resources trying to reclaim a fucking name instead of just "whatever lets just leave Dolls Frontline, the difference isn't that big".
>>
>>381659
Continuing..
3)The game itself and the huge drama regarding workers artist and bugs.
I mean even people here and people on reddit/discord acknowledge the lack of client stability.
And they sure knows it but at the same time are baka unable to fix it, sure after 3 years people expect they at least have some knowledge on how to not fuck up the code.
(Ahem to argue in favor of Mica, Cygames GBF code is worse than GFL).

I wish the best for them too, but with those things in particular, i dont know how they'll manage to climb again on the market. They have high chances to do good as to do bad.
>>
>>381593
AL is not that big in China before Yostar. Before that, Warship Girls is the Chinese Kancolle, got more artist favor and have more fans than AL. But publisher drama held them back a lot ( you should google it). GFL IP happen right around that time too. Then Yostar bring AL to JP in the right time when KC dying, while GFL still fumble. That's when AL actually explode in popularity
>>
File: 1594773585162.png (563 KB, 1164x1093)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>gunniggers
>>
File: 1617102499543.png (111 KB, 1280x960)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>378793
buckle up gweilo upcoming next another GFL related stuff
>>
>>383349
Did you contact CS yet ?
>>
>>383367
For context
https://mobile.twitter.com/GirlsFrontlineE/status/1376827975195185154/photo/1
>>
File: 1592561131190.png (356 KB, 754x698)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>gunkeks
>>
>>383368
They are saying that you can get a refund but still a dick move. I didn't notice the price of package at all since I only buy tokens and costumes
>>
>>383397
I notice the bug, still bought it for shit n giggle. 1$ not worth the refund effort anyway. Still respect anyone request refund.
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message
>>
>>383407
Don't know if it's the best way to handle this mess, but people still can et their money back and don't get their acc banned(worst possible scenario) and people that bought the full price package don't get cheated
>>
>>383368
This game can't go a year without shitting something up, huh?
>>
>>383491
And they are developing F o u r games, imagine how they could fuck up the code so easy.
>>
>>383491
Oh now that we mention it, Last year Exo Heroes has like 2 refund incidents, Action Taimanin, E7, OPTC each has 1, . And no one mention them here. People seem like to enjoy GFL drama lot more tho
>>
>>383581
It is because it isn't "ooh what did they fuckup". It is "Ooh what did they fuckup this time".
>>
File: wa90g2uhajr51.jpg (173 KB, 1125x1923)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>383643
not him but after an update, 370 accounts mistakenly received 1m xes (gacha currency) instead of 1m gold. Any affected accounts found to spend this currency and go below 1m currency were banned. This email details an option offering to pay back one account’s 180k xes debt by purchasing crystals a week after the email. For reference, 10000 crystals is 80~ USD. After first/monthly purchase discounts, 10000 crystals is 2000 xes. To get this person’s account back, he or she would have to pay 7,200 dollars within a week.
>>
>>383581
Everyone wants to see GFL fall for some apparent reason even though the game is barely relevant anymore. Actually it got worse when they announced 4 games and the anime
>>
File: zugnf7zi97831.jpg (190 KB, 1080x1707)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>383766
The game is still relevant in motherland meanwhile is barely alive in other regions, since most of the playerbase is not happy with current spaghetti code.
But how YZ could fuck up both projects in the long run, since it seems the chance are quite high.
>>
>>383766
The day of reckoning will be when they manage to release something new (four games, in development for years, still only one real game out). Apparently PNC isn't dogshit coded by monkeys, but it looks so painfully generic that one wonders if it can perform to expectactions.
>>
>>383766
>for some reason
I still remember those shill threads on /v/ and how they would shit on every other game in gacha threads. Everytime they go about muh story, muh characters, muh not useless self-insert, muh deep gameplay, muh kojima of gachas. Or how they would find excuses for how bad the game was doing outside of China like that nips were bad and only wanted coomer designs. No wonder people got tired of them. Also it's pretty funny how after Lowlight quit to make AK, suddenly the first chapters are bad and only the mid and last chapters plus events are great.
>>
But you can read AK's story to see that Lowlight hasn't improved at all in the years since he left.
>>
>>383766
>Everyone wants to see GFL fall
i don't its one of the two most generous gachas, and i'd hate to see those kinds of models die out
>>
>>383766
Its a fun story to tell since it will be about a try-hard dev falling down horribly to the earth because of his autism
>>
>>384112
>Also it's pretty funny how after Lowlight quit to make AK, suddenly the first chapters are bad and only the mid and last chapters plus events are great
The first 6 chapters of GFL are legit mediocre. Your whole post reeks of reviosionism
>>
>>384132
Don't say that because AK fans don't like it
>>
>>384404
Eh, the first four episodes are pretty meh, story starts picking up with Frostnova in ch4 and it's on a pretty interesting track now at least.
Events and side stories vary from bad to decent I feel.
>>
>>384400
>>384404
>>384425
How's LL's writing for Arknights so far? What's the typical criticisms/praises?
>>
>>384425
Not him but while you're right, Lowlight's writing is so boring and dry. It doesn't feel like he wants you to get interested in the characters and the story and he's just writing it just to write.
>>
>>384445
For me my main annoyances with Arknights is it being incredibly intentionally vague in a lot of areas, it does help give you something to ponder over but combined with the translations being iffy at times you can come out of a story with the wrong impression of the fate of characters.
>>384456
I do get you too, I remember stories of afternoon being intensely dry. The current event has some good side stories like Mudrock's but others like Surtr's is just... meh. Phantoms is a okayish read but falls to the above horrible vagueness and even leaves off on a cliffhanger because of course it does.
>>
>>384112
Lowlight left the team before EN even came out so I doubt claims of chapters 1 through 6 sucking are driven by cope.
>>
>>384445
Watch the ZSJl ? Lowlight writing is like Josstice League. The plot has potential, the characters are interesting. But how it delivered is dry and boring, and too many things vague, disconnected. In better hand, the story can be great.
>>
>>384684
Ah I think I understand what you mean with ZSJI analogy. But having a new lead writer is very unlikely because Lowlight is Hypergryph's CEO right? The writing team still has to bow to his whims.
>>
File: BasicallyAK.png (30 KB, 1113x209)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>384684
>>384591
>>384445
>>384462
Basically this
>>
>>383766
I get it /gfg/ are retards, but same goes for other generals, no? Who the fuck would browse a gacha general in /vg/
>>
>>384456
>It doesn't feel like he wants you to get interested in the characters and the story and he's just writing it just to write.
He thinks he's ZUN or something like that?
>>
>>384684
>the characters are interesting.
The thing is that they aren't at all, they only look good
>>
File: qn248iq5b7711.jpg (45 KB, 951x417)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
>>384723
>FGO
When was this pic made? No one here plays FGO anymore.
>>
>>384726
like 2 years ago I believe. Wasn't there some fgo na drama around then? something about maintenance extended for too long causing everyone to lose their login streak?
>>
>>384723
This is totally not a pic from here
>>
>>384445
The first four chapters can be seen as bad/chaotic writing but it's mostly because we suffered from a rushed translation with A LOT of typos and errors, we still suffer from this even after one year, but things got improved and they are fixing all the questionable errors the did(even if it's taking quite a lot).
The story ramps up with CH5 when we fight FrostNova and Patriot which in my opinion were kino villains and not "villains for the sake of being villains".
The TL got improved during the first year but still suffers from different errors such as typos and a lot of ... use. But it's not something we can "complain" since EVEN in CN is hard to translate/understand in some points, they are alternating archaic chinese with traditional/current chinese resulting in some phrases changing significate based on the context.
One of the most fearsome events "Who is Real" was the peak of every translator nightmare, cuz they used a lot of archaic chinese plus differents chinese proverbs.
So even with this type of writing it's not easy to find a "perfect" type adaptation, the story isn't really hard to understand and we recently got an event that served as some sort of prequel.
And things are gettin spicy in the future since ch8 lenght was criticized by CN players.
Im not acting like and advocate but, the first year is always considered the "worst" for every gacha with a certain focus on the lore. It was like this for Granblue Fantasy , Girls Frontline, Epic Seven and many others.
One of the pros of this game imho, it's the world building and how they heavily took inspiration from real story events such as the spanish inquisition(look at this event Thorns/Elysium story) and folklore in general(look at both Sarkaz/Sankta being the
antithesis between demons and angels or Aegir/Abyssals being linked to lovecraft/eldritch horrors shit).
>>
>>384694
>Hypergryph's CEO
Not any more, he got booted by Yao Meng for being rubbish with money and was demoted to the creative dude.
>>
>>384445
Dialogue is specially awful and so fucking dry that almost put me to sleep. The game also gives you dialogue options but there is barely any difference in them that might as well no be there, characters backstory boil down to "bad thing happened in the the past so I will join your organization" type of thing. It's honestly really boring and relies way too much on cheap feels
>>
>>384732
Imo the story started getting good after chapter 4 when FN showed up. Chapter 5 was decent and Chapter 6-7 were good. Chapter 8 seems like it'll be a great time too.
Idk why we're discussing this in this thread though, this isn't really "mobage drama"
>>
>>384732
>And things are gettin spicy in the future since ch8 lenght was criticized by CN players.
Why, too long or too short?

Also I think Patriot really suffered from not getting enough nonhostile interaction to truly flesh him out. Like, Dokuta and FN being locked in a basement (and FN being a qt bunnygirl) really helped sell her, but Patriot shows up in one scene and dies the next and the most characterization he gets is an extended series of monologues AS HE DIES.

Like, you'd expect him to be a really cool old guy and instead the entire chapter tries to milk you for an emotional reaction that they didn't spend any time setting up.
>>
>>384732
I agree that the script is far from perfect, but they are still trying to polish it.
A lot of the lore is hidden between operator files, so you need to check every op logs to find and link some events each other(imagine playing dark souls one and you find a key item). But since this thing was already being criticized on CN forums, they released a sort of "operator backstory" mode which we yet have to get.
If you want to have a good view of the game, i dont think not here and on CN forums it's the best way to find it. Since after arknights got released, it caused a spark between AK/GLF/AL fandom both here and really hard on CN.
So you get the idea that most people shitposting on ak story are the same who shitpost on gflg and other generals.
>>
>>384741
Explain?
>>
>>384745
>>384741
>>384445
Lowlight gets shit on everywhere I go so I think that counts as drama?
>>
>>384749
I don't have the sources on hand right now, so take this with a pinch of salt, but from what I can tell Lowlight used company funds to commission tracks that were ostensibly for the game but which never really ended up making it into the game / were not used often enough to justify their cost, in other words he was basically spending it on his own amusement.

Since HG is bankrolled by Yostar and Yao Meng, they decided to remove him from his CEO position and stuck him as creative director, where he'll be able to produce content for them without actually being able to influence the company. By all accounts this was a good thing because the company actually did better after his move.
>>
>>384757
Is this the meme where he goes crying in a restroom?
>>
>>384758
Right before the 1st anniversary stream, no less. Also another rumor says that Yao Meng bought the rights to the R6S collab specifically to spite Yuzhong (he couldn't afford it) and then ordered Lowlight to draw it up, further cementing Lowlight's status as a cucked wagie. If Lowlight did a good job they would make money, if he did a bad job that would be ammo to use when firing him.
>>
>>384745
yeah i know but since you cant spell girls frontline without arknights in the middle..here or on /vg/.
>>384746
Patriot got a bit of his backstory explained in both Flamebringer event and frostnova final fight, you just understand he's 200years old and was already alive for a miracle. so it wasn't a real surprise that he was "weak" after all these years. I dont think they really wanted you to get emotional on his death, but instead take him as a "man who died with his beliefs" same as his daughter which instead made the whole fanbase fuckin cry unironically.
But yeah this thread isnt the one for those type of conversations i advise you to got to /vmg/ thread instead of /vg/ where the talk is chill and comfy.
>>
>>384757
Oh I see. Was asking since I still see him a lot in AK stuff like livestreams, but all I really remember that I heard from him aside from those things is singing Baka Mitai and crossdressing.
>>
File: 1587457401604.jpg (11 KB, 184x184)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>384761
Funnily enough the Divison collab in GFL actually ended being pretty good from what I could gather compared to Arknights R6S. Actually I haven't seen GFL collabs being shat on at all but maybe I didn't look further
>>
LL is not really a cucked wagie since both him and yao meng got in affair for the reason of making "war" to YZ in the first place.
>>
>>384767
Was the AK R6S collab shit? Is lowlight gonna get fired?
>>
File: 1611486288100.png (14 KB, 258x258)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>384769
But Lowlight is in good terms with YZ though.
>>
>>384770
Probably just following the"first collab always being shit" trend. GFL Blazblue collab was pretty meh but everything afterwards has been pretty good. I wonder how the Valkyria Chronicles collab would be if Sega didn't fuck up
>>
>>384721
Some are, mostly Runion like Patriot, Big Bog. I agree MC like Ch'en, Kat, Doc, Amiya aren't, tho
>>
>>384763
Would be a great thread to make to just have everyone discuss criticisms of the mobage they're currently playing, whether it be story related or gameplay related or even monetization related. Guess it deserves a thread now
>>
>>384770
Nah, R6S collab was pretty good. The new co-op mode was pretty bare-bones because they're still testing stuff out, but the event itself was nice. The story was nothing that unique aside from expanding on AK lore by comparing Earth to Terra which was neat. R6S ops were integrated pretty well in the setting too. I actually hope they reuse the enemies and the event mechanics in future maps, they were interesting.
>>
>>384771
i know. this is why it sound strange to me he's not CEO anymore for that reason.I do remember that during the 1.5 year anni he was presented as CEO/Creative director tho.
If you want to look at some real drama just try to follow cn nga forums where mihoyo is fucking up so much after the datamine fiasco or GFL/AL/AK players flaming each other everyday.
>>
>>384785
I cant read chink so Im just gonna wait for drama to get translated here
>>
Make a new thread so I can laugh at gunkeks
>>
>>384859
Its mostly gunkek EN that gets drama these days. gunkek on other servers have been very quiet lately
>>
Didn't the drama guy some threads ago said that the "Lowlight is no longer the CEO" was just a baseless rumor? Also I'm pretty sure they are still presenting him as CEO on streams
>>
File: BA.png (1.11 MB, 1000x494)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
How is Blue Archive doing? I feel sorry for it to have to compete against Genshin and Umamusume in JP. It looks like one of those generic light novel that A1 pictures would love to pick up
>>
>>385640
Note that I stopped playing on the second banner, so things might have changed.
It was fine. The gameplay felt like Priconne with a little bit more control, but it lacked KMR's generosity. The main story was outlandish and character sexting was cute. There were speculations about Kabbalah references that got sprinkled here and there, but it was not any better than Arknights' worldbuilding setting.
>>
>>381397
Knowing how toxic the Chinese Fujoushi fanbase is. It is a good idea to steer clear of that game.

Just look at GI who were dominated by Fujoushi for some example.
>>
>>384728
Par for the course in FGO.
Still, this is some shit-tier meme. The only real gatcha in GFL is skin gatcha and it rate is as horrible as FGO.
>>
>>385702
It prints money though. Guess this is their throwaway game for that
>>
>>385708
There is pity shop. That's still better than FGO. I usually get 3/4 or 4/5 of banner costumes in 200 pulls
>>
>>385778
>FGO still doesnt have pity
what the fuck is going on with that game?
>>
>>385640
It's fine.

There's only a handful of girls that are actually cute enough to be really worth it though. Most are kind of bland.

>>385782
Game makes so much money that the devs don't bother trying to earn goodwill.
>>
>>385778
correct me if i am wrong. Isn't you need to roll multiple copies of a costumes to have enough currency and trade for the skin you want?.

That does not different from FGO's "pity"
>>
>>385851
That's perma pity using black card. You can trade for ANY costume using it, even one not on banner.

There is pity shop for regular banner. 1 roll give you 1 exchange ticket ( white card ), a multi give you 11. You can trade for costumes & furnitures in that banner, 100 for normal skin, 200 for lite L2D, 600 for L2D. Unused white cards turn back into tokens after banner.
>>
>>385640
Hopefully awful.
>>
>>385884
Slight correction on the exchange rate for normal skins. 100 exchange tickets if the doll is a 2* or 3* and 200 if 4* or 5*.

And you get a black card whenever you get a duplicate costume. It takes 3 black cards for a costume that was 100 exchange tickets, 5 for 200, and 8 for 600.
>>
I wonder why there are so many rumors against AK. Are chinks that much of tribalists that they hate people who doesn't play their favorite gacha? Are chink gunfags even a big amount compared to AL, AK, GI or Omyoji or whatever is called?
Also AK got hacked or someone tried to leak shit related to the anniversary but only got info related to the next event. NGA was in damage control closing threads. Pretty funny how instead of going for cc data, they went for story info kek
>>
>>389008
> Are chinks that much of tribalists that they hate people who doesn't play their favorite gacha?

Yes ? Chink AK fags shill it all over GFL, AL, HK3 forums. Also biggest fujoshi fanbase. Pretty much all others hate them
>>
>>389008
>I wonder why there are so many rumors against AK.
It's especially bad in the case of AK because there are gangs of internet shills called ZWBs (literally AK Imperial Guards) who go around shitposting in forums for other games, on bill and so on, and they've given the AK fanbase a bad rep.
>>
>autosaged
>>
>>389129
Why do they shit on AL when AL funded AK's marketing?
>>
>>389129
>Biggest fujoushi fanbase?

Haven't Gensimp already taken this title?
>>
>>389432
>Gensimp
Genshit
>>
>>389432
Used to be, then. Which one has more fujoshi percent ?
>>
>>389315
this thread really overstayed its welcome desu
It was interesting drama at first but now its just thread drama, shitting on guns and more thread drama while talking about how much all these games suck
>>
File: 4chan_was_here.jpg (945 KB, 2160x1080)
945 KB
945 KB JPG
I wonder if there will be any drama on Figure Story resulting from someone from here getting accidentally logged into a staff account and leaving the message "4chan was here".
>>
File: 16.png (1.14 MB, 1652x1924)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Anyone have any more info on the genshin twitter drama?
>>
File: 1602298612719.jpg (158 KB, 867x826)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>390315
>Suffering from success
god I love watching SJWs seethe. Post more
>>
File: 1616001463981.jpg (404 KB, 500x500)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>389320
>Azur Lane boom funded half of AK
True but.
Its also cuz CN fanbase its pretty much divided in those who play all three games and are chill/have normal conversations.
And those who are too much into the game and started being loyalist to "Lowlight Cause". Those people which are part of a "Vocal Minority" in some cases are the same people who did flame Yao Meng Vs Yuzhong drama years ago.
CN players take this kind of things too seriously in the end and given the circumstances, its implied that some of their influence spread over both here or reddit.
And its pretty much the same reason why the same thing happened for both HI3/Genshin VS Punishing Gray Raven fanbase.
This kind of influence spreaded over the years and is a reason why a good 50/70% of global arknights playerbase tend to follow every CN player word about "meta" and operators for absolute truth.
Ewww its pretty much fucked up imho, but it is what it is.
>About the fujiothing
From the few bits i know, it was debunked that arknights has a good % of fujioshi players that (are also shitposters and flamers) plays the game since it has good % of both male and female characters.
But Genshin, Honkai and PGr still have the highest female playerbase, the latest had a drama recently about fujios mad about a swimsuit unit from what i remember.
>>
>>389008
dude have you never meet AK shill in their hunting zone?, they literally crash GFL anniversary stream and spamming the bullet chat, its not only GFL every kusoge in china get raided by them.
just think of Korean Stan that you usually saw in Twitter thats how AK shill behave in CN.
it got to the point where they report AL to the CCP
>>
>>389320
AK is the most normie fad before GI. A lot of their playerbase shit on AL, GFL for being coomer bait, and elitist about AK got a lot more revenue than AL, GFL.

And then GI out normie and revenue them, lol. That's why you see so much GI hate from AK subreddit
>>
>>390351
the amount of twitch speak or emote in Arknight videos is proof of this Lmao
>>
Unironically genshin outrevenue both AK/GFL/AL since its so much bad that it requires you to spend 2 cents sooner or later. Look at the constellation changing some characters completely after 2 or 4 levels.
Or look at FGO that is currently being memed for its content being dead, but then they release a fucking Idol event and people are ready to throw money at DW/Aniplex. The more the game gets famous(its normal when the game gets tons of hype and becomes main stream) the more people will start bitching about or create a "work force" composed of people defending the game right fully. Something that it goes strong in china in the first place, but its not like every cn player is part of them.
>>
>>390315
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/ml53pd/whats_up_with_boycottgenshin_trending/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Seems pretty much another twitter random drama.
>>
so what about the new ccp law? i hear gunkek and boteslut game get removed from chink playstore.
>>
File: 15685086632380.png (699 KB, 2000x1800)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
>>
>>389892
Why tf is this game so low res?
>>
>>390315
lol that's what you get for going normie.
>>
*cough*
>>
>>390488
Old phone.
>>
File: 1552937611510.jpg (14 KB, 289x292)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>370901
based
>>
>>371682
>dog bites dog
kek
>>
GFL2 director puts his social credit score and his potential future career on the line to write an entire essay eviscerating the CCP's new censorship laws the forced CN to turn off the damaged illustrations.
This was retweeted and liked by most of Sunborn's staff alongside Ex-Kurogame staff like Tororo and Jimmy.
I feel like I should argue in favor of damaged art
For the removal of the damaged art, everyone knows it's unavoidable, and there isn't much we can do. But seeing people saying things like "It's good that it's removed" "It should be removed a long time ago", its pretty heart-wrenching.
The themes for GF's damaged art is pretty broad, in terms of "lewd coombait", there isn't a lot of it, there is handsome dolls, heroic dolls, crazy dolls, angry dolls, confident dolls, serious dolls, graceful dolls, there's clumsy dolls, sad dolls, nervous dolls, panicked dolls; there are designs that put focus on a realistic scene, there are designs that focus on pure aesthetics, there's the traditional "battle damaged" style, there's also skintight designs.
I feel that GF is trying to show that a "Girl" doesn't need to show off their figure to have value in life, neither do they need to be stoic and independent strong women. Someone with several diverse and a variety of traits, that's a "girl".
Normal art for the dolls is pretty much more of a "profile" than an artwork, while damaged art is a good place for an artist to show their character. Showing the players a different side of the doll in a fixed scenario, for the artists, they can put more interesting ideas into the damaged art, and more importantly showcase their own design skills.
As a whole for the game, damaged art lets the game showcase things that the story is unable to show, and in a way, expand the world-building of the game[Of course for GF, some skins are so out-of-character that they're basically AU]
>>
>>391650
I reckon damaged art will return soon, but if such damaged art is gone, I feel that this is a sad thing and not something to be clapping your hands for
I can't believe this blew up, so I'll be explaining some stuff to avoid misunderstandings.
1) The removal of this feature is not permanent. The reason for this was because Azur Lane was reported to the authorities multiple times, leading to our current predicament.
2) This article was mainly directed towards those who cheered at such closure. The subsequent regulations placed by the government are unjust too in my opinion.
3) The point is that Girls Frontline is not an IP that solely sells itself by fanservice. Around 40% of the dolls in the game are fanservice heavy (311/779). This is nowhere near the proportion that Azur Lane has, and even truer for later dolls where we allow our artists to exert more creativity on their art.
4) The pics that I chose are picked specifically to strengthen my point, and I think it speaks for itself
5) Fanservice is not inherently bad, even if this happened because of fanservice. Coom or no Coom, both have their own unique qualities.
6) How the damaged art comes out is dependent on the artist, and dependent on what we the devs need. The result is the hard work of both parties, containing the design philosophies from both sides of the aisle. This is something that should be applauded and not derided.
7) As I said before, we had to close this function temporarily due to necessity, and unfortunately we might have to tweak some existing art after it opens again
8) We understand there are many complaints players have for Girls Frontline, and the same players also very well understand the game's defining strong points.
>>
>>391651
If you want to call me a sperg then please do so, that's your honest opinion. I do, however, wish readers of this article could at least give this game a chance, bring more outsiders into the fray. The story of Girls Frontline is spectacular, especially when it comes to the middle and later chapters. Even if the game is a bit complicated, I would suggest at least reading the story.

TL,DR: AL and A9 Fandom at each others on social media to the point they report their game to CCP causing the sweep
>>
>GFL fucked again
Good. Now you guys can fuck off with your "superior story" to somewhere else
>>
>>391653
So I heard AL CN is back up again. How did they do it? Is AL censored now ?
>>
>>391690
they took down to remove coombait art
>>
>>391650
is this post a translation for Pic? if not do you have a link?
>>
>>391710
Gotta give respect for Mica having balls to speak out on CCP
>>
>>391651
>The subsequent regulations placed by the government are unjust too in my opinion.
OH NONONONONONONONONONONO
>>
>>391714
here is the weibo link
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4621977756634373?fbclid=IwAR1k85d2ay9ofepc1Xs-FD8rlYL0tufn010OwPSpfmSZQPvcOuggcElVI2I
>>
>>391718
The bravest of them all
>>
>>391674
5 social credit points have been added to your account
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the fuck its happening between cn AL and Gfl.
Some ppl told me that cn Ak fans are involved too..
>>
>>391883
See >>391650
Basically AL pissed off someone so they got reported to the CCCP. CCCP decided to limit anime toddie art in games. The based GFL2 art director puts out public post saying the CCCP did a retarded thing and their 30% coom art is a good balance.

So basically GFL leadership once again taking shots at their government. How is YZ not in jail yet being reeducated. Is he Xis secret love child?
>>
File: pol_mascot_hand.jpg (126 KB, 900x800)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>391940
Does this mean the next generation of waifu games to come from China will be more Christian-friendly?
>>
>>392071
At least for Chinese versions. GFL JP make their own lewd edits
>>
>>391653
>story of Girls Frontline is spectacular
Yeah, the over dramatic grim dark shit about a bunch of gay doll that want to fuck each other meanwhile the (you) in game are constantly shat on by every character in the game, give you zero credit for what ever the shit you do and every event kicked you to the side way.
>>
File: Untitled.png (792 KB, 929x760)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>391883
First of all, keep in mind that EN gacha tribalism is different than CN one. In CN, AK fanbase are like K-Pop stans. They don't like GF, but they absolutely despise AL. The hate grew so much they sent unironic social credit reports against AL's botegirls, and it was very effective.
The first action that happened in mid-2020 from CCP was localized to AL. Yostar were forced to delete some offensive costumes in CN server. Note that this action only affected CN server; EN and JP were untouched. The second one, and without a doubt far more massive, consists of
>removal of 18 offensive botegirls from AL CN
>statewide active enforcement of no lewds to all games
The last one was what triggered posts on >>391650 and >>391651. To put it shortly, AK fanbase action was so outraging that Mica's top staff defended Yostar's game.
If you are wondering why niggers keep dindu nuffining with all race riots that have happened and will happen, just take a look at AK fanbase.
>>
>>392138
Doesn't AK have lewd skins too?
>>
File: 56557419_p0.jpg (89 KB, 339x441)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>391651
>Around 40% of the dolls in the game are fanservice heavy (311/779). This is nowhere near the proportion that Azur Lane has
And still too much, coomers should get fucked, China is based.
>>
>>392169
Not to the extent that AL and GF have. Cleavages and curves are still there, but they are designed to appeal to normies, in the same way Mihoyo designed GI characters.
>>
>absolute state of gunniggers
>>
>Game gets reported for lewd stuff, which would happen sooner or later.
>Immediately lay blame on the AK, one of the more successful gacha with minimal coomer pandering
>GFL and AL bros unite, w-we are in this together against le ebil "AK players".
Man this is JUST like American politics, full of boogey man. Even if AK didn't exist, GFL will find another fanbase to pin the blame on. Onmyouji, perhaps?
>>
>>392196
Apparently AK fanbase in CN is really cancerous. Idk how true that is though, I've never been there
>>
>>392138
>If you are wondering why niggers keep dindu nuffining with all race riots that have happened and will happen, just take a look at AK fanbase.
Called it lmao >>392196
>>
>>392196
> GFL will find another fanbase to pin the blame on
Your hate for GFL is so blind,lol. The one call blame on furryknight is boteslut, not GFL.
>>
>>392201
Literally provide proof. Inb4 someone on /alg/ or weibo says "Yeah damn AK fans did it" is proof. These drama are retarded and lead to nowhere, and nothing can be proven against anyone. I just find it funny how much of a crybabies GFL "fans". CCP's crack down is inevitable. Just accept it and move on instead of crying about another game. Yeah showing naked robutts are "world building" and "characters development" and crucial to the "lore" of the game. I feel insulted investing so much time in GFL.
>>
Based arkniggers, fucking over the entire mobage industry
>>
>>392209
LMAO
>>392213
>>
>>392076
Looks like someone hasn't read any of the recent events/chapters. The Commander has a personality now (not self insert anymore) and gets shit done to where powerful people are seeking him out to do important things for them.

Also most dolls are SKK-sexual not gay. There is very little yuri actually in-game.
>>
Also, zwb is derogatory term for AK stans. AK fanbase will proudly use that term, but to other fanbase, it's as low as nmsl.
>>
>>392221
zwb?
>>
>>392215
>source: 4chan screencap.
>>
>>392213
Considering how not even the AK general is free of the occasional seething autists offended by lewd art, this sounds pretty credible, coming from china.
>>
>>392222
舟卫兵 or "zhou wei Bing", literally Arknights Elite Guard. They go around shitting on other fanbases and generally being brainless retards to the point where most arkniggers actually shun them. >>392209 this guy is a good example of zwb behavior
>>
>>392217
Sounds like AK ngl
>>
>>392234
>>392217 meant for >>392076
>>
>>392234
>>392228
kek
>>
>>392234
Elaborate, what happened with Dokutah on recent events? Last time someone mentioned R6 collab, it sounded rather bad.
>>
>>392213
Is there like actual proof of this? Not saying I don't believe it, but someone claiming it in 4chan isn't really that credible.
>>
>>392247
R6S collab was good at least for the lore part; expanded quite a bit on the world. Doctor wasn't really mentioned in the event itself though. Recent events, at least on CN, don't mention Doctor much because most of them don't focus on Rhodes Island but other factions instead. The next event might have some hints on the Doctor but that's going into content that's too detailed to be relevant in this thread. If you wanna know more, ask around in the Arknights thread in /vmg/, I don't recommend /akg/ since that's full of assholes and shitposting
>>
>>392255
What I meant is, how much involved was Dokutah, not in the sense of being namedropped in lore dumps, but as an active protagonist in the event?
>>
>>392263
Actually, might as well throw in how involved is Dokutah? does he ever get his own characterization?
>>
>>392270
So far he doesn't have much, everything is done for him by everyone else
>>
>>392263
>>392270
As I said, Doctor is rarely the protagonist of events since events in AK usually don't focus on Rhodes Island and the main story. He's sometimes in the story like in the recent summer event that came to EN, and other times he's not, like in the upcoming event this week. In the case of Doctor's characterization, well, that's getting into Chapter 8 where the past Doctor is more expanded upon. The current Doctor has his own character as well, and even CN players don't self-insert much as the Doctor in the story, preferring to identify as the "zero-sanity dokutah" instead as a joke.
>>
>>392213
>banning coom shit
based
>banning gore
not so based, but if coomshit will get censored I can tolerate it
>>
Akgbro here, thanks for the rundown, i feel a little bit sorry for what is happening.
At least those people are shunned by the loyal fans of AK, since its hilarious that they dont know that AL revenue helped funding their own game.
Im seeing the same thing on reddit too where people keep defending either AL/GFL or epic 7 White knights..
I agree with anons, if you are curious about the state of arknights look at /vmg/ thread, sadly /Akg/ general started good in those earlier release days, but then fell deep thanks to gun/bote/rabi/fgo shitposter ruining thread every few minutes.
They even tried starting thread wars back then.
>>
>>392280
>Blood good! boobs bad!
Cringe.
>>
File: 1605578051520.jpg (153 KB, 900x863)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>392291
Boobs are ok if it's after combat rape, random lewd fanservice ruins any immersion.
>>
>>392294
Didn't ask. Fuck your censorship. If it ruins your immersion the don't play it.
>>
File: 1604956658421.jpg (128 KB, 1000x1000)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>392296
Get fucked coomer, daddy Xi is coming for niggers who're trying to make every game a coombait.
>>
>>392298
>Unironically bending over to take CCP's censorship cock
Lmao.
>>
File: Xi10.jpg (33 KB, 545x410)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>392300
>coomer can't stop thinking about cocks
>>
>>392302
15 social credit points have been added to your account
>>
File: 1595595872225.jpg (1.67 MB, 3940x2220)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>392315
Thanks, being in good will with a government is always a good thing, especially when it's the most powerful government in the world.
>>
>>392217
Such as? Give me an example when the Commander is not a butt monkey getting spit on by Agent or a janitor that only arrived at the end of the event to clean up the shit that 404 or AR left behind after they flirt with SF.

Even in the freaking Xmas event, the commander has to pay all the bill after P90 blow up the fucking base. Is that the personality you are talking about?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AzureLane/comments/mm7a6p/april_8_maintenance_summary/

OH NO NO NO CHINKIKAN BROS....
>>
>>392223
>ask for proof
>post proof
>lol 4chan source doesn't count. Not my proof
>>
>>392324
From CT onwards, but you won't read and pretend that you did.
>>
>>392332
Sure anon, because no one lies on the internet
>>
>>392324
If you want to complain about SF arc, at least wait until anime arrives. That way, you can pretend to be anime only tourist.
>>
>>392324
During CT SKK was interrogated by a new faction named Paradeus, to which he told them numerous false stories until he was rescued by his allies and capped off the enemy. In Isomer he commanded a large scale evacuation of Belgrade citizens during an ELID zombie siege to which he even raised his voice against authority just so that he can have his demands of saving the citizens fulfilled. In the latest EN event SKK ordered his troops to steal an incoming enemy military train so that they have some advantage within them as they will be overpowered later on 90:10. Later he crashes the train into enemy gates which surprises the opposition and allowed them to get closer to their objective. He fought his way there to drown in seawater the enemy troops within the submarine base so that the military will have no way of acquiring their objective.

I doubt youll read this anyway
>>
>>392360
So, how does it affected in the gran scheme of thing?
The commander has some spotlight moment like that before such as leading the rescue of 404 team during Deep Dive or leading a diversion force in Singularity, both are just there to remind you that you still exist in the game, but the main story is happened away from you. Just a way Mica throwing you some bone.

>>392352
Anime? You mean 30 minute promotion video?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (477 KB, 1063x1417)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>392369
Wow rude
>>
This isn't really the place to argue about whatever you're arguing about. Take that to the GFL thread or something.
>>
>>392369
>No one will be able to manage the remains of GK if they failed rescuing SKK.
>GK is completely obliterated if not for that stolen train
>The military's successful acquisition of the starfish node will mean Neo-Soviet Union will be elevated into a global superpower
>AR team will never be reunited without the aid of SKK

There's a lot of stories going on in guniggerverse and SKK is just a cog in that machine, 舟卫兵
>>
>>392228
>Arknights Elite Guard
that's actually a pun on red guards during the cultural revolution in china
>>
>>392138
Does the CCP specifically target the bote in the list or Manjuu voluntarily take down the popular one for adjustment first before adjusting on whatever else on the second wave?
>>
>>392443
From the looks of it, it was pretty much specific, since there are botes fairly more "borderline" tho.
>>
>>391650
>>391651
>>391653
If this censorship situation continues, sooner of later, China will be like this https://youtu.be/TCUTqTFM4_Q?t=1694
No one dares to create, write or say anything
>>
>>392074
I specifically asked about the next generation of Chinese mobile games because in theory their characters might be drawn from the start to appease the new standards. It's possible we might end up with stuff like the character design drawn with a cleavage window that is given a fill-in of sorts for the Chinese version so I won't be surprised if we see stuff like lots of cleavage windows in future Chinese games.
>>
File: pol_mascot_deus_vult.png (1.09 MB, 1040x826)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>392280
I hate gore, especially the extreme violence directed towards women that has become so common in AAA games in [Current Year] so I'm all for the reduction or outright banned of gore as part of making games more Christian friendly.

>>392298
I'll happily take the more Christian-friendly CCP-approved entertainment provided by the the global version of China's streaming service iQIYI than the degenerate crap being put out by Netflix and gang. My family has been having fun watching stuff on iQIYI, unlike those other services.
>>
>>392503
>Christian friendly.
Orthodox are somewhat pro-violence and they're the only based Christians.
>>
File: pol_mascot_chibi.jpg (63 KB, 500x500)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>392515
I admit that Christianity as a religion has been pretty cucked lately. I heard the Methodist church is having a civil war right now with its leadership and might split between those who want to follow scripture and those who want to be trendy. Even being pro-scripture however has the problem of there being numerous different translations from people providing their own slant. The Passion Translation is a more recent one that stands out with all the translation notes it provides which explains why certain parts are translated so differently in different translations and explains from a historical and cultural perspective some parts that have confused casual readers for centuries like when Jesus said "Sell your cloak and buy a sword".
>>
File: 1609054156185.gif (2.45 MB, 500x270)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB GIF
>gunniggers
>>
>gunniggers
>>
File: 1615841243370.jpg (93 KB, 470x540)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Just saying, china always has its own type of censorship, something other versions do and dont follow sometimes.
Look at GFL JP /KR/EN, they didnt get their damaged art removed.
Same for AL.
The only thing that could happen is this:
>GFL and AL will release new units accordant on China new law
>If they are smart, they'll ask artists to draw two different variants
>One for CN and one for GL/JP audience
>this will help them keeping their audience hooked to the game and everyone is happy.

Will this happen?. I dont know.
Will Mica/Manjuu plan something like this in future?. Heck i hope so.
Will this be good for the game?. Maybe..?

Dont mind, i hate censorship and all, but when you live in a country guided by an iron fist(CCP) , you expect things like this to happen sooner or later, i feel sorry for those who in the end aren't the cause of this plague.
Im astonished about PGR gettin whole chapters removed from the game.
>>
>>392228
There is also term 舟警察 ("ark + police", or "boat guard") that refers to Arkniggers who are spamming censorship reports to CCP against AL.
>>
https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv3949926
https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv5972064
https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv7038178
https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv3683999
https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv6890140

Current threads where AL starts shit talking on AK.
Oh boy things sure escalated quickly.
>>
>>392138
Anyone have the recap on why the AL and AK fanbase hate each other? I recall it being talked about in earlier threads.
>>
>>392497
Look at Genshin and you already see it. The future is body stocking
>>
>>392592
A special faction known as ZWB"Zhou Wei Bing "translated in ak élite force, started shitposting/flaming in every thread of every gacha fandom in china.
This led to a lot of ppl starting blaming all AK CN community, they dont really care about GFL but despise AL so much for unknown reasons.
>>
File: pyra_mythra_smash.jpg (404 KB, 1260x2000)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>392668
I wholeheartedly approve of stuff like tights being used as censorship.
>>
>>392668
Hasn't Genshin Impact been getting further censored for the west recently though? It sounds like we might soon be seeing a new 4kids situation but worse where instead of stuff being censored to meet the demands of multiple TV stations, stuff will be getting censored to meet the demands of multiple fascist governments. Yes, I'm aware that right now stuff getting censored for the US is not due to government regulations but rather due to moral panic but those same people making moral panic are now are in charge of everything which is why I was talking about the future.
>>
>>392789
The only "censor" i do know its about the new nun char with nerfed booba.
But they got away with it saying, their against censor....
Then they got away with it, actually telling people that her model swapped from "Npc" to "Playable Char", so CN and GL players started cooling down and praise again MHY as the best weeb dev in da world.
That's the current state of Genshin fanbase, if you dont think people can easily be manipulated, oh boy MHY sure knows how to be praised even if the current state of leaks and shitpost is bad.
>>
>>368268
>kancolle is a game from 1998
>game released in 2013
>>
>>392138
>Note that this action only affected CN server; EN and JP were untouched
Phew, i knew it, AL was always japship despise the story.
>>
>>391650
Uh, apparently the guy in the screenshot isn't the GFL2 director or any MICA staff? Just a random GFL player?
http://weibo.xino.net/user/5518975759/
>>
>>393020
Yes, I know that Japs are very backwards and can't keep up with the times.
>>
File: 1607538905547.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>gunniggers
>>
>>392801
Ganyu is the first one to get Boob nerf.
Then Lisa got all of her moan when climbing remove
They also remove upskirt camera view by pixelated your character if you zoom in too close.
Ayaka the character about to be release also get censored.
>>
>>393239
Wait lisa moans got removed on both JP and Global or only CN?
Also the new character got censored?
Thats news to me
>>
File: 1543754771911.png (505 KB, 808x853)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>ITT never born from a first world shithole
>>
what the fuck is this my chinese gacha game is better than yours shit gong on here?
>>
>>392449
>banning big tiddie
>while albacore stays untouched
I dont know who is more retarded cccp or AK reporters
>>
>>394274
cunny good

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.