[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 69 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: echo art.png (914 KB, 897x632)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
Setsubun reprint ends in 10 days, and we'll most likely either get a silhouette or the event itself for Valentine's next Friday. Last year's Valentime Slip will most likely also get a translation. Thoughts on who the new variants might be?

Personally Ophion could use some attention but >gamma
>>
What happen?
>>
>>321929
Reports
>>
>>321954
Of what?
>>
>>321929
Probably deleted because OP had edition
>>
>thread won't get deleted because it has a loli
>>
>>321819
>>gamma
Gamma-g is drawing again
>>
>>321819
10 more days? Really? I already cleaned out the shop of everything decent. Trash way to have it extend till February, but I guess I can farm gold until then

There better be a brand new Valentine event though
>>
Behemoth is the Nikocado Avocado of Housamo.
>>
>>322009
I don't see her holding a lollipop anywhere in the picture though.
>>
>>322268
There definitely will be, they've never skipped a Valentine event so far. It's a pretty big deal in Housamo, considering that they make short Valentine scenarios for all the units that were released during the year and all.
Valentine events are also close to being completely translated, which is fairly unique in a game that usually takes approx. 2 years to release the translated version of a quest.
Still, it's a shame that Setsubun's reprint will last longer than its original release, especially since it doesn't even have a great story.
>>
I wonder what husbandos will get new valentine variants. I'd like a valentine Alp
>>
File: madyotsuba.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>321819
Hey, wait a minute. This game isn't full of lolis at all. You tricked me!
>>
What's the deal with LW? I lost my data back last Thursday and asked for them to get it back and they haven't replied.
>>
>>323652
Small indie company, please understand
>>
>>323652
They usually reply within 5 business days. Try writing to them again if you don't get a response by tomorrow.

They also seemingly have issues with sending replies to Microsoft Hotmail or Live Mail accounts:
>Due to Microsoft's filter settings, we may not be able to send emails to Microsoft Hotmail or Live Mail return addresses.
>In addition, mobile email carriers (docomo.ne.jp, ezweb.ne.jp, softbank.ne.jp, etc.) often filter and reject emails sent from computers as spam.
>In such cases, even when we send a reply, the user's device settings may reject the message before it can be received.
>To ensure receipt, change your filter settings using the information below, or add the domain lifewonders.co.jp to your whitelist to receive our replies.
>You may also try a different email server, such as Gmail

This was taken from their contact page on their website, https://housamo.jp/en/faq . I'm guessing that you've already used it to write to them, but to be on the safe side, you could try contacting them by filling up the "Questions about data retrieval/transfer" in the Inquiry Form section, at the bottom of the page.

Filling up the form with as much info about your account as you can remember (Username, player ID and rank, MC appearance and voice, main quest progression, the amount of characters you have, the last day you played...) makes it easier for them to recover it for you.
Having the receipt of a stone purchase also makes the whole process quicker. Yes, it's a horrible thing to say, but it's true.
>>
Best Oni
>>
>>321819
I'm not even gonna care. Any time there's a banner I'll get a 5*, but it's never the one I fucking want.
It probably has me flagged as a furry and knows my desires so it can give the opposite.
>>
Fuck the oni mobs especially the female wide slash looking cunt
>>
File: oniwaka cute.jfif.jpg (455 KB, 700x700)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>325537
more of a wakanfag but Oniwaka's pretty damn good, especially during the kiss scenes in chapter 8
>>
>>323788
>>324275
>It's been a full week and no reply.
>>
>>326960
At this point, you're better off writing to them again, or fill out the appropriate form on the website (https://housamo.jp/en/faq/con-1).
It's entirely possible that they simply haven't seen the message, or that whomever is in charge of support isn't doing their job.

If you plan on writing to their support email (housamo-support-en@lifewonders.co.jp), make sure to whitelist their domain, there's a chance that their original reply (if they ever did reply) was either sent to spam or completely blocked by your email service.
>>
File: 1603235158944.jpg (252 KB, 1200x675)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
The Setsubun reprint was updated today, with a new level 80 Challenge Quest.
It's not particularly hard, just remember to bring a healer/defense buffer and a unit that can deal decent damage in Shot-range.

The gimmick is that Oniwaka, the lone unit in the front, will buff enemies behind him with Evasion and Protection whenever he gets hit; meanwhile, the enemy Takemaru, sitting in the last row, will buff enemies in front of him with the same buffs. Basically, there's a 6-square area in the middle of the field where enemies will take next to no damage.
In order to beat the stage, you need to focus down Oniwaka first, as he's the only unit that's vulnerable at first. He has a lot of HP and removes a buff from your units whenever he attacks.
After dealing with him, you have to defeat Takemaru. There will usually be some other unit in front of him, so you'll need a unit with vertical reach to attack him.
After that, the only enemies left will be Ibaraki, Shuten and some oni mobs. They hit fairly hard, but they're not a big problem otherwise.

Personally, I suggest using a support 5* Heracles and have units that can defend/buff him in your team (or borrow a support unit and use your own Heracles). After four turns, he'll charge his CS and get Crit++ on himself. The following attack will be enough to one-shot Oniwaka and Takemaru simultaneously.
>>
File: Behe.png (12 KB, 557x174)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>
>>327199
Thanks for the translation.
>>
>>327199
Thanks newsanon. I can rely on you.

To add to this, to make the Challenge Quest go by quicker, the Shooting Stars AR, the one with Bathym and Ikutoshi, is recommended on Heracles.
>>
>>327759
god I love that butt
>>
>>327759
>>327768
it's amazing how butt-him can get away with it, and it's his 3 star
>>
File: alrgernon.png (55 KB, 137x154)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>327768
>>327793
technically not a "nude" butt cause it's covered in fur but goddamn

Not even this year's summer variants could get away with it
>>
>>327812
>>327793
really wish we could get more butts like that honestly. Come the fuck on life wonders. Or give Bathym a 5*
>>
File: fg_bathym01.png (515 KB, 640x904)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>327820
>>327793
they got away with it because technically he's wearing a jockstrap. also didn't he have a summer variant? but sadly he's a vanilla character so you won't get any more variants unless you're fat sword dog

>clearly muscular
>people draw him like a twink
>>
>>325537
What did Takemaru mean by this? Does he actually eat people or was this nothing but a bluff?
>>
does the event that's happening in the other map you have to click on (that's not tokyo) give ANY summon stones at all? I did like 5 quests and nothing, gonna just not do this whole thing if there's no rewards
>>
>>327982
reprints don't give stones, sadly

>>327972
Do you want him to eat you, anon? sexually?
>>
File: IMG_20210206_225818.jpg (197 KB, 816x1158)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>327985
>spoiler
Yes, yes I do! I would very much enjoy that!
>>
File: wakan tanka.png (748 KB, 904x640)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
Who's excited for the Valentime Slip and Seaside Fashionista translations? I can't wait to hold hands with Wakan Tanka and Heracles.

>>328917
Believe in your pillar husbando, anon. Maybe he'll even show up in MQ and not die.
>>
I want to start playing this but rerolling is shit.
>>
>>329290
Are you having trouble with the rerolling method? Aside from uninstalling the app, you can also simply delete or move the authKey file from the game's folder (the file location on your phone on an Android phone is something like /Android/data/jp.co.lifewonders.housamo/files/Data). The authKey file stores your account data, you can make a back-up copy of it, you can use it on another device to play with the same account on different phones, etc.
If the issue is the amount of rolls you get at the start, LW should definitely be more generous. It used to be worse, though: once, you only got 5 stones after completing the prologue.
>>
will we know what units are on the valentine thing before setsubun banner ends? it says ends in 4 days, I wanted to either wait for vals and pull there if I like the unit(s) or just dump some now and try for motosumi since he stronk
>>
File: leanan sidhe is based.png (146 KB, 407x255)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>329985
Unless we get a trailer tomorrow or Thursday, no. I'm hoping we get the event this week but with Lifewonders, god knows when we're getting anything

Only roll if you really like the character desu. Plus Valentine's units are usually big b8
>>
I wish we get a bara anubis, drawn by xigma or yow or RPBBW
>>
>>329859
Wait, I didnt knew that method. Then I'll use it and just backup accs I like until I get bored of rerolling, thanks anon
>>
>>330728
>Plus Valentine's units are usually big b8
bait as in they're bad units? pretty sure aizen's valentine is widely seen as the best unit in the game
>>
>>331078
Nah, b8 as in they're popular characters that lots of people will roll on.
>>
File: IMG_20210124_123742.jpg (499 KB, 1690x2048)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>329232
Thanks. I think Takemaru's cute, but he isn't my husbando. There's just to many hot guys in this game that I can't decide on having just one. Lol.
>>
File: IMG_20210201_000350.jpg (90 KB, 1000x732)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>325537
>>
File: 1581645827952.png (504 KB, 588x546)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1359427606265827330
https://twitter.com/housamo_eng/status/1359439213633142787

A teaser for this year's Valentine event has finally been released. The event should start Friday, at 20:00 JST (after a six-hour maintenance).
Aside from a short description of the event's premise (translated version is courtesy of the unofficial English news account) and a sneak peek at the new unit that will debut in it, nothing else has been said.
>>
>>331042
I'm glad I could help you. The housamo wiki has a bit more information on how to back up your account, which is handy since handling an app's internal files should still be done with caution:

https://housamo.wiki/Getting_Started#Backing_Up_Your_Authkey
https://housamo.wiki/Tips#Transferring_Your_Data
>>
>>332975
He looks pretty good. So we get the event Friday

Hope the farming quests are good. And since it's a Berserkers' themed event this is probs where we're gonna get Kengo variant
>>
File: ERjLCtkVUAAUW-t.jpg (132 KB, 1256x1080)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>332975
Please god give me Valentine's Ose
>>
>>333983
>implying they care for base and 1st update characters
>>
>>333983
Who? Never heard of him
>>
shame there's no way to disable the obnoxious TOKYO HOKAGO SUMMONERS title screaming
>>
>>333983
>>332975
I want a valentine's Alp. GIVE ME
>>
>>334145
I always disconnect the headphones.
>>
>>332975
>The event should start Friday, at 20:00 JST (after a six-hour maintenance).

Looking forward to pulling with my anon bros (or skipping hard if all the characters suck and I don't like them)
>>
File: ErcwWidUUAEgtKQ.jpg (1.27 MB, 4019x2630)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
I love Ashigara!
>>
Seth again?
>>
>>334977
Wait till that Seth guy from the summer event sees this.
>>
>>334977
So why do 2 of them get fancy clothes but the other 2 just get their clothes ripped, is that just a thing for the PVs and they’re all getting multiple new skins for both styles?

Also any chance of the those other smaller characters getting new outfits and such, like the Indo-Japanese brothers?
>>
>>334977
maybe this set will actually be useful
>>
File: 1598251463899.jpg (1.84 MB, 1024x1448)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
https://housamo.info/news/valentinecoliseum2021/

In less than an hour, the scheduled maintenance will end, and the Valentine Coliseum event will begin. It will run from today until the 15th of March.

The event's banner is a 4 unit banner with a brand-new unit, Fergus mac Róich, Limited 4-star Kyuma, and 5-star Kengo and Seth.

This event will also release with a new AR banner. These ARs will go into the permanent pool after the event ends (as in, they're not limited), so personally, I wouldn't suggest pulling on it with stones, just use some tickets.

In addtion, from the 19th to the 26th of February, there will be a reprint of all Valentine banners from previous years.

Finally, at some point during the event, new skill evolutions will be added.
>>
File: 1608294874124.png (958 KB, 1024x515)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>>335056
https://twitter.com/housamo_eng/status/1360163073269641219
A Twitter thread with translated information on the event.

Also, something that might be useful for newcomers: in every event, one or two new characters are added to the game, while older characters get limited variants.
The important thing is, those new characters are (with rare exceptions) not limited. They will be added to the permament gacha pool once the event ends. For example, Fergus will always be available to pull, even when Valentine Coliseum ends. You will also be able to redeem him with an anniversary ticket (as with all other permanent 4-stars) at the end of the year if you don't pull him now.

In short, if the only character that you find interesting in a banner is the new unit, don't spend all your stones trying to get them, since they'll most likely pop up in any random roll in the future. Even if that doesn't happen, you can also get them during the anniversary campaign.
>>
>>335038
It's possible that the other two will get alternative skins during the event, PVs usually don't show everything.
For example, Itzamna's PV from last Christmas only showed his default skin, and he got a Santa suit later.
For the second question, usually characters that have a small event bonus also get a new skin. In this case, Shuichi and Duo should get a new skin, alongside Bathym, Shuten, and Alp.
>>
>>335074
Cool, looking forward to seeing all the all content, is it all going to get dumped here?

It’s good that Shuichi and Duo are finally getting some attention, they don’t even really have lewd skins.
>>
>>334977
I sleep

>>335067
>That Ryota
Cute
>>
>>335067
that art with Xolotl is familiar. also wow tadatomo doing housamo.
>>
>>334977
FUCKING EZ, ONE SPIN, ONE WIN
DONE WITH THIS BANNER, NOW TO HUNT VALENSHINO
>>
>>335085
the question is, is he actually good now
>>
>>335086
We'll see, gacha review man usually has his post up on the new units within 24 hours of release

What's interesting is he's a Light attribute Sniper this time
>>335067
OH MY GOD IS THAT NEW HATI ART
HOLY FUCK THEY REMEMBER HE EXISTS
>>
>>335083
>tadatomo
He is living his dream.
>>
https://twitter.com/inuyama_kensin/status/1360202577359511554

oh my god more butt-him
>>
File: EuBrczfVIAcJWrS.jpg (421 KB, 2246x1080)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>335085
does seth really wanna be fucked by a pig, a monk and a bull
also what is this image implying
>>
>>335144
A big part of his character is that he wants to be a bride.
>>
>>335153
can't he just ask Snow to fuck him
>>
>>335155
He wants marriage not sex.
>>
Did Shuichi or Duo get any lewd gladiator sprites or just the casual clothes?
>>
>>335168
Looks like it's just casual clothes.
Both of them are in an awkward spot as characters, in the sense that they're very relevant in the main story, but they're not money makers, so they are often completely absent from events. Neither of them has a limited variant, either.
>>
>>335158
He wants to be the "princess" , A person somebody will risk their life for
>>
File: EuBRHILVIAIt-xZ.jpg (139 KB, 1124x683)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
can this be? finally the start of removing the shota from marchiosas
>>
bon bon's art is garbage
>>
>>335176
>Both of them are in an awkward spot as characters, in the sense that they're very relevant in the main story, but they're not money makers, so they are often completely absent from events. Neither of them has a limited variant, either.
The first year curse.

>>335202
It is a good start , Now they need to make the shota a separate character.
>>
>>335202
why is he carrying tadatomo like a baby
>>
>>335215
>"Even if you try to burn yourself, you should stick to your loyalty, do you understand?"
> "Hey, dad ... Gohon, I don't have anything .... I didn't ask you what it is now."
>Tadatomo, who lost his father, and Marchosias, who raises a child who lost his father. Both are those who serve the Lord and are loyal. One day, Marchosias encounters Tadatomo and Kabukicho, who drop his shoulders and walk with Tobotobo. Marchosias asked about the situation and Tadatomo said he had failed his mission. Marchosias lifted Tadatomo's body, which lamented that Shino would be scolded as a weak person, to comfort the child. For a moment, Tadatomo overlaid the image of his late father on Marchosias. The connection between the longing and the longing, the father and the son-the "memories" now intersect.
T. Google translation.
>>
>>335176
Is that not a self serving cycle? Hard to build interest or see if they make money if they don’t have even one alt to their names.
>>
>>335240
A more nice/pleasant version of the main story is happening/happened in the event time-line.
>>
>>335246
Hopefully it’ll build some interest.
>>
File: EuCwm8eUcAUzqWc.jpg (206 KB, 2246x1080)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
did they actually make "yule and krampus live together" canon
>>
>>335360
>make
when was it not canon
they were always dormmates
>>
>>335240
That's absolutely true, but designing a variant takes time and resources that devs might not want to invest in something that that won't make money. From a business perspective, it's hard to take risks.
It doesn't help that the risks that they do take (like launching Live A Hero and... developing a 3D rhythm game?) are questionable at best.
>>
>>335367
I don't think they have ever interacted at all
>>
>feeding Seth chocolates
>>
>>335380
You’re not wrong.
It just sucks though, I really don’t understand why Housamo doesn’t have twinks, normal looking shota or younger twunks.

There’s people like Set and Sitri but I’m not into furries.
>>
>>335444
>twinks, normal looking shota or younger twunks.
They only hire bara artists.
>>
>>335215
Tadatomo does kinda look like he wears a diaper
>>
>>334977
>>334995
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI
>>
>>335750
Congrats, fag
>>
>>335793
>congrats
But I didn't get him, barely had rocks. Gonna get the event tickets and pray. Fuck I want him so bad
>>
>>335455
Well that’s the thing I guess, feels rather odd they’re wasting money on the table by not doing those body types.
>>
>>335809
I don't like him and got him in my first 10 roll. Why weren't you saving up?
>>
>>335127
Delicious. I love how ass focused butthym is. I hope he gets a 5* some day
>>
>>321819
Has the artbook ever been released online? Specifically all the concept art and such.
>>
>Seth has snipe range now
boy's whippin out his big gun I see
>>
>>336051
his skills are also finally decent and not shit
>>
File: suffering.jpg (827 KB, 3701x2667)
827 KB
827 KB JPG
>>334977
Went balls deep on this banner , only to get cucked by a fuckton of shitty 4 stars, why do I even play this game
>>
>replaces WAGA TSUUEYO with CHOCOLATE like that fish from spongebob
>>
>>336050
There are three artbooks, or Summopedias, for now. None of them have an official digital version, but the first one was scanned ages ago. You should be able to find it on sadpanda or its clones.
>>
>>335582
it's a fundoshi, dad
>>
>>335224
>incest fueled not-incest
>>
File: 1608372264133.png (1.28 MB, 903x640)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
https://thehousamo.wordpress.com/2021/02/13/valentine-colosseum-gacha-review/

A new gacha review, for those who would like a rundown on the new units.

TL;DR they're all good units. Kengo and Seth are obviously the highlights, but Kyuma and MacRoich are also strong (MacRoich seems a bit of a one-note character gameplay-wise, but he's still worth levelling up).

I should add, I'm not the author, I just think that it's good to share useful resources in this thread.

Also, the wiki has been updated with this event's artwork, if you wanted to check out the variants' PNGs.
>>
>>336084
What does the first scanned book cover if you know?
>>
>>336103
If I remember correctly, it shows character concept art for characters introduced in the Main Quest up to chapter 3, and characters introduced the first Xmas event and in 2017's Valentine event.
Basically, there should artwork for Shiro, Kengo, Moritaka, the Berserkers (Claude, Snow, etc.) Yule and Ded, Sitri, Shinya, Taromaiti...
>>
>>336099
Tadatomo has father issues.
>>
>>336106
Fascinating, now if only I can find any of this. Thanks
>>
>>336116
does this mean he wants to get fucked by Shino
>>
>>336117
Well, the first one can be found at
e-hentai DOT org. No, I'm not joking, just type 'Summopedia' in the search bar and it'll come up.
>>
>>336136
Thank you I’ll do that!
>>
>>336122
Shino is too manlet to be a daddy.
>>
>>336142
but he is technically tadatomo's daddy
>>
>>336143
But not in the way Tadatomo wants.
>>
File: 72115946_p0_master1200.jpg (338 KB, 1044x1200)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
AHHH I WANT TADATOMO TO BE MY SON
>>
>>335809
Don't forget every banner gets reprinted on anniversary and they give us like 200 stones.

Remain strong, anon. Get your dog thing
>>
File: image.jpg (1.42 MB, 1334x750)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Did one 10-pull and lucked out, got the new guy's 4* and the 5* I wanted to look at the most...1 stone left to my name but I want the new Marchosias/Tadatomo AR
>>
>>336203
roll for seth, he's actually good
also that panda astolfo is cursed
>>
>>336175
>>335809
>>335970
OH MY GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDHFDJSFSFHDSJJ

I didn't save because I didn't for a second think they'd be giving him another variant so soon, let alone a 5* but who cares now, based fucking tickies fuck
>>
>>336282
oop, meant to post this, but fuck it you get the idea
>>
>>336282
>>336283
Congrats, anon. I also rolled him despite wanting Kengo but I'll keep my chin up and wait for the reprint on the anniversary.

How's it feel?
>>
File: equip_card_gouryou_seth.png (1.25 MB, 1136x640)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>336448
I believe in you. Feels fuckin good man, he's so damn hot. Now to make a team that incorporates him. I was using his summer variant on my primary team so I'll make some changes.

Now if only I had a chance to get his damn card, I missed the event completely and idk if they re-run these cards
>>
File: chm5PDfsIGe.png (249 KB, 417x374)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
Imagine not wanting to fuck Goryou.
>>
>>336507
Being a normal functioning human being that knows how to wipe and shower? It's pretty easy actually
>>
>>336521
And he will cheat in the first opportunity.
>>
>>336530
I'd just join in.
>>
>>336507
Who? You mean Ganglie right and yeah I would!
>>
>>335127
Man the difference between his original sprite and the new skin is amazing

His ass went from furry to smooth, that is a human ass on his new skin. I like it a lot
>>
>>336507
Gimme the fucking source
>>
>>336700
https://imgur.com/a/29pjOsR
By 96panda.
>>
>>336726
really like that second one, would play with balls
>>
CHOCOLATE DA ZE
>>
>>336726
AAAAAAAA I WANT TO FUCK THIS PIG
>>
File: CHOCOLATE HUSBAND.jpg (67 KB, 398x406)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>336832
>>
File: 77498784_p12.jpg (68 KB, 500x500)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
honestly waiting for the day they terminate service on the gacha, then wrap up all the content plus finish off whatever they haven't done in time (like character/love quests) in a "gold version" single/multiplayer package
>>
>>336488
That card is technically still obtainable, there are no limited ARs (aside from the ones that can only be farmed from event shops, that is). Obviously, the chances of getting it without a rate-up banner are scarse, but they probably will rerun that AR banner sometime, perhaps during a summer event.
>>
https://housamosummaries.blogspot.com/

The summary for the new Valentine event's prologue is out.
>>
>>336894
Seth being tsundere as usual, what are the chocolates for
>>
>5 star light.
>Kotaro
I don't know how to feel.
>>
>>338214
His summer variant has a nice ass so it makes it ok, grats
>>
I need a five star variant for Thunderbird
>>
do people even use fist type units
>>
>>338547
yup
>>
>>338545
His 4* is really good.

>>338547
Only the ones with really good skills and event bonus
>>
>>338569
yes but I want more, give wide slash thunderbird
>>
File: 1606418610079.jpg (236 KB, 1200x675)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Chapter 1 of the Valentine Colosseum event has been released.
Completing said chapter unlocks the first challenge quest of the event.
The gimmick is that you'll face off against Moritaka, Shuichi and Fergus, in a kendo match. Basically, all your units will switch their attack range to Slash range at the start of the fight.
It's an easy quest, and you'll get a summoning ticket for completing it.
>>
>>338547
Most of them were bad in the past, but they're more useful nowadays. Either they deal a shitton of damage or have powerful support skills, so it's generally a good idea to build them.
>>
>>339055
are the older fist type fighters still shit tho
>>
>>339057
As a rule of thumb, yes. The issue with many older fist-type units is that their skills didn't compensate for their limited attack range. Either they didn't get enough buffs to dish out serious damage, or, if they had a support role, they weren't worth the hassle, as there was always a Thrust or Shot range unit who could do what they did.
Older units in general had limited kits, so this didn't help.
Nowadays, it seems that LW has got the hang of how to make most units useful in some shape or form, and how to integrate their attack ranges with the rest of their kit.
>>
>>339059
sucks about the older fighters though, they need to update them
>>
>>339080
They are being updated, slowly...
>>
File: 20210217_072941.jpg (139 KB, 450x666)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>tfw your husbando is ignored by the game
>>
generics deserve love too
>>
File: 1607372267077.jpg (3.64 MB, 973x2444)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1362326766384156675

There's a planned maintenance for tomorrow, from 14:00 to 18:00 JST.
The Valentine banners from previous years will be available after it. This also includes last year's AR banner.
>>
>>341731
is valentines aizen better than old aizen
>>
>>341790
The valentines is his normal 5 star , It is really good.
>>
File: 1582727007128.png (147 KB, 1713x524)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>341790
Aizen was first relased during that Valentine event, his 3-star and 5-star are permanent units.
Having said that, he's not a bad unit, but he came out years ago, so he has suffered from a bit of power creep. Pic related are his skills.
The only real difference between his 3-star and 5-star cards is the last skill.
Essentially, he will be able to heal your team, buff them with a 1-turn defense buff, and give them charge points whenever he moves.
Back when skills were more limited, being able to support his teammates while also dealing a good amount of damage (Concentration buffs his attack while giving a bonus 10% proc rate on his skills, and he gets bonus damage to enemies with Bind) made him borderline broken.
Nowadays, he's still a useful unit, but he's not a must-have, IMO.
For gameplay purposes, it's usually better to roll in newer banners, but if you like him as a character, by all means, you should roll for him. He is a 5-star, though, so it won't be easy to actually get him.
>>
File: Nezha.png (103 KB, 245x261)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>LW finally gave me a code for my lost data.
>Is under maintenance until 4 AM.
Fuck you too LW
>>
>>342071
>do a quick check
>still didn't get a code for mine
oh well, the gacha is so godawful to roll through nowadays, i'd basically be sitting on my hands for two years before trying for anything serious
>>
File: 1588770668464.png (157 KB, 1698x586)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
Maintenance has ended, and old Valentine banners are now available again.

Additionally, the special quests for old Vslentine events have been reprinted, with an English translation.
The special quests from last year's event, Valentine Time Warp (this is now the official localization for the 2020 event) however, haven't been translated yet. I'm guessing that their translation will be released with this year's special quests later on.

Finally, two new Skill Evolutions have been added to the game. These are unique upgrades for Valentine Moritaka and Kalki's permanent 4*.
Kalki's skill evo seemingly turns him into a mini Shiva whenever he gets debuffed, turing his attack range into All-range while also giving him another attack buff.
Valentine Moritaka effectively makes him usable, giving him a new niche as an efffective CP battery (i.e a unit that can quickly charge his allies' Charge Points, allowing them to ult more frequently)
If you're wondering what Non-Debuff Strengthening does, it's a buff with infinite duration and that can't be removed (think of it a a passive ability), that boosts his skill's proc rate by 30% whenever he isn't debuffed. This basically solves one of the biggest issues with this variant, the low proc rates.
>>
File: 1607510334700.png (186 KB, 600x191)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>342238
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1362719390437830660
https://housamo.info/news/onstage/

Another last-minute update: remember that OnStage! app that they announced during the anniversary campaign? The 3D dancing app that felt like an out-of-season April Fools' joke?
Well, its release date has been officially delayed to the 1st of April.
>>
>>341834
oh I was mostly going by what people said that he is broken, so basically most new rare units are better?
>>
>>342242
On average, yes. It also depends on what role those units have, however.
When he was released, Aizen was OP because he was effectively a support, a DPS and a debuffer all at once. He's still strong, but newer units tend to either hit harder, heal more, or inflict more debuffs on the enemy team. It's a case-by-case thing.
Power creep in Housamo is not as oppressive as it is in other gacha games, but it's still present.

I'm guessing you've consulted a tier list at some point? Unfortunately, the only major tier list that can be found for Housamo is outdated. IIRC, the overall rankings for the units haven't changed since early 2019.

In order to understand if a unit is worth it gameplay-wise, it's generally better to read through up-to-date gacha reviews like the one linked here >>336102.

I should also say that 75% of the game's content is fairly easy, so OP units aren't even necessary, for the most part.
>>
File: 7.jpg (378 KB, 1280x1810)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
Man idk if he's that good but the new 5* Seth does like a fuck ton of damage. I been using my seth and a support friend seth and both of them tear things up. Goodest boy
>>
>>342609
five star Seth is offense yeah, but you have to wait a few turns to get the most out of him, unlike say Thunderbird who consistently shits out damage. Still a better unit compared to his older forms.
>>
>>342615
does his "wait a few turns" atk buffs carry over from phase to phase in battles? or does he reset every phase to 0 stacks
>>
File: 1612803947267.gif (2.21 MB, 247x183)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
>>341731
I'm TIRED of getting fucking shafted! Digging for 5 stars is fucking atrocious.
>>
>>342633
I believe it always resets per battle
>>
File: 8.jpg (1.44 MB, 2220x1080)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>342637
oh okay. I honestly don't know shit about team building in this game. I've never been able to do the high difficulty quests because they kick my ass, I only do the normal quests that give event currency for the shop

This is the team I been using I usually only try and move aizen around because he gives everyone around him a defense buff so they don't get 1 shot and Alp (besides being cute) also sometimes debuffs enemy's atk but idk
>>
>>342636
Huge part of the reason why I'd just pay 40$ or less upfront and just grind out the characters like the old jprgs.
I've actually found F/GO's rates more tolerable than this, which is telling.
>>
File: 1587017276121.png (101 KB, 849x733)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>342633
If I understand his kit correctly, they shouldn't reset at the beginning of every phase. The ATK Up stacking should be based on a battle's total turns.
The stackable buffs are also irremoveable buffs that last for 6 turns, so he's meant to reach his full damage potential after 6 turns in a given battle, and since they renew themselves with a 100% proc rate, he'll maintain his maximum DPS after that.

Having said that, I might be misunderstanding his kit. One way to prove this would be to use him in a dungeon run.
>>
>>339645
holy shit, where is he anyway? he only appeared in the summer thing but otherwise he doesn't exist
>>
>>342747
He was in Krampus character quest, There's a translation in the wiki.
>>
>>343216
I know, like I said side character stuff only. Holy shit even Gandharva appeared once in the main story.
>>
>>343220
>Gandharva
He appeared again, But it was in chapter 9
>>
File: fg_tadatomo03.png (938 KB, 904x640)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
I started today and I got this guy

I want him to step on my face...
>>
File: 1609007267624.jpg (443 KB, 1978x2048)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>343831
based tadatomo bro
>>
>>343831
no it's the other way around anon, you should be stepping on his face
>>
>>342249
Dang, I have valentine aizen and I always thought he was the most god tier unit due to that tier list.

Who is the best unit in the game factoring current new units in?
>>
>>344099
Lenaan Shide ? She has some nuke builds
>>
>>344102
what event does she show up in? maybe I can get her on a re run print of the event. I don't have that
>>
>>344108
She is a normal 4 star.
https://housamo.wiki/Leanan_Sidhe
>>
>>343834
God I wish Tadatomo would have a backside shot in-game like Bathym
>>
>>344108
If you don't roll her when you're rolling for your favorites throughout the year you can just get her with the 4* anniversary tickets they give out every December. She's a fantastic support unit and can make any attacker good.
>>
File: Jet Housamo.png (35 KB, 1108x161)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
I wonder who could this be?
>>
so the eight canine heroes aka shino's sons are
>a tranny
>a manlet
>a fat dog
>another fat dog
wow, I can't wait for the other five
>>
File: got the pikablues.jpg (390 KB, 600x616)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>345533
>list four
>"I can't wait for the other five"
>>
>>345674
originally was "nine canine heroes" but forgot to fix that part
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 414x234)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
If I have no shame and want to whale on a banner, which should I go for? I really want Moritaka, Gunzo, Shino and Seth but LW wants to milk me
>>
>>346955
Moritaka and Gunzo are pretty old , Shino is far better than his normal self , check the review for Seth.
>>
File: housamo boyfriends.png (2.74 MB, 1334x750)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>346955
Honestly you should save until Fashionista reprint cause Wakan Tanka and Zabaniyya are broken, and so is basically every other character on that banner
>>
Leanan is a fujoshi
>>
>>347218
She ships who?
>>
>>347237
Licht and Kunnyoshi
>>
>>347172
>support units not fully leveled or fully skill leveled
ew
>>
>>347240
Let's see your support list, then
>>
File: EuyeGp_XcAkTSLS.jpg (26 KB, 427x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
File: image.jpg (1.6 MB, 1334x750)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>347172
I already have Wakan from the recent reprint but not Zabaniyya. True though, there's always a bigger banner

>>347081
Ty. Forgot that older units are getting power creeped but I've had my eye on them for a bit
>>
>>347172
meh, shitty pools
>>
Is 4* Ose good?
>>
>>348531
Yes, he's good. He's a disruptive support, in the sense that he supports your team by debuffing the enemy. He won't deal a lot of damage, and he has no defense buffs (aside from a chance of getting Evasion at the beginning of a phase), so keep him out of enemies' attack range.
He doesn't need to move, so you can just position him wherever you want to
and he'll debuff the enemies he hits with Dazzle and Drain, while also occasionally removing their buffs. He also buffs allies close to him with Vigor and extra charge points.
He also applies Obstruct to the whole board on phase start, lowering the enemy units' proc rates by 15%. Paired up with Drain (-10% proc rate and drains CP every turn), you can make it a lot harder for your enemies to proc their skills.
Lowering your enemies' skill proc rates is not super useful, but the rest of his kit will be helpful in most circumstances. Definitely worth levelling up.
>>
File: 1614106633559.jpg (54 KB, 750x625)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
is there any way to get sitri right now, or is he mia until a future rerun or something?
>>
>>348910
You buy him at the shop
>>
>>348910
Gather up the stone shards and buy him in the Andvari shop.

Save your stones for Christmas Sitri in December reprint
>>
>>348911
>>348921
many thanks, will do!
>>
>>348910
Sitri is hot, so glad I got his xmas variant where you can see him almost fully naked but lifewonders pussies out showing the good stuff as usual
>>
>>347172
>>347876
Bruh you guys have trashhhhhhh lineups
I have 3 full atk/hp seeded units and I feel like you don't even have one, yikes
>>
>>349425
>the virgin minmaxer
>>347172
the chad husbando support poster
>>
>>349699
anon the fashionistafag is a minmaxer
>>
File: Ee18bKjVoAAUrsu.jpg (136 KB, 662x900)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>Got cucked out of Valenshino for the 3rd (4th?) fucking time
Welp, that's it. I'm deleting this fucking game
>>
>>350544
Did you checked the rates?
>>
>>350587
Nope
>>
>>348829
Nice, then I'll dump my seeds for him.
>>
>>350595
They are infamously low.
>>
File: 1592193414344.png (156 KB, 782x895)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>350595
It's an unfortunate reality for Housamo. Getting the unit you want without handing out a lot of money generally involves saving summoning tickets and stones for months/years (Lil' Salomon tickets are especially useful when you're pulling for a 5-star, but you still need a lot of them to increase your chances).

Pic related are the specific rates for the Shino banner; they're also the standard rates for 6-unit banners.
The global rate distribution for all Housamo gacha is like this;
Single pulls: 80% to get a 3*, 18% for a 4*, 2% for a 5*
Last pull of a 10-pull: 96% to get a 4*, 4% for a 5*.
As you can see, there's a 0.729% chance of getting Shino in a single pull, and a 1.459% of getting him in the last draw of a multi-pull.
Toji has the same rates, so when you add his with Shino's and the rates for off-banner 5*, it fits with the global rates.

Essentially, if you want a decent ~50% chance of rolling either of the two 5-stars on the banner, you need at least 450 stones, ad you need a lot more to increase those chances.
I should also note that the 100% at the end of pic realted isn't actually 100%, but a close approximation to it.
Housamo's rates aren't the worse in the industry, but they're not anyway near good. Just remember that, at the end of the day, gacha games are gambling games tailor-made for young people who are too socially awkward to sit in front of a slot machine for hours. Don't get too emotionally invested in them, or you'll start investing more than your time before you realise it.
>>
File: 1543703222990.jpg (492 KB, 1840x1614)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>350831
>14.88% chance
Holy fuck based
>>
>>350544
I quit at failed 4th time to get summer Zab myself.
I love Wakan to pieces but he wasn't my top favorite and even if he was, I wasn't tolerating that shit.
>>
>be 3/4 star
>casually rapes enemy team
>>
>>352841
Housamo balance is something funny, Shiro 3 star is better than his 4.
>>
File: 1601983050536.png (126 KB, 1208x514)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
The game got a minor update today, you will probably be redirected to Google Play when trying to open the app.
Once the update is installed, you'll find a transient stone in your in-game mail. TL;DR it's a bugfix.

There was a bug with Christmas Yasuyori using his CS despite having CS Lock, some issue with a skill evolution for Macan's 4-star, and a curious bug that made enemy tiles overlap with one another when using certain characters that pushed their enemies to their sides. All of that should be fixed now.

This is older news, but last week, when they released a new story episode for Valentine Colosseum, they also added new causal clothing skins for Kyuma's variant, Duo and Shuichi.
>>
File: 1614331405914.png (3.08 MB, 1920x1080)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB PNG
>>350831
This fucking game man.
>>
>>352841
>>352925
>google housamo tier list
>bunch of sites I didn't expect to have housamo content popped out
>>
File: 1601631631299.png (84 KB, 1669x698)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
A new two-part chapter for the Valentine event's story was added to the game.
Completing the two parts unlocks this event's second high difficulty quest.
TL;DR bring Valentine Kengo with you, he can solo the quest with minial RNG involved.

This challenge quest has a peculiar gimmick (pic related lists the skill sets for this mission's enemies).
You basically have three enemy types: the groupies, the simps, and the harem anime MCs.

Groupies are mob units that have exacty 10 health, and will buff you with a hidden status, Chocolate, when they get hit and inevitably die.
"Chocolate" is a status with infinite duration that can be stacked 6 times. Each stack multiplies your ATK by 3x, lowers your defense by 30%, and gives you +10CP per turn.

Simps (Ashigara and Gunzo in the first phase, Ganglie and Typhon in the second one) are immune to Skill Lock, Charm, Bind... basically anything that restricts their movement or stops them from attacking (Fear is a big exception, it could be useful). They also deal x100 bonus damage to units with Chocolate, and they have Guts, meaning that you'll need at least two turns to take them out.

The harem MCs (Shinya and Taromaiti + Tsukuyomi and Wakan Tanka) are more basic. They get Chocolate and All-range attacks. They're immobile, and they're also vulnerable to the debuffs listed above.

Essentially, you want to have at least one of your units rack up some stacks of Chocolate so that they can one-shot all enemies on the field. What makes this dangerous is that Chocolate also makes your units die in one hit, so you'll want to bring units that can proc Guts easily.
Valentine Kengo is great here because he can grant himself Guts whenever he gets buffed. This includes Chocolate stacks and Taunt, meaning it's almost impossible for him to die during this quest. Strats that rely on Fear/Possession should also work.
>>
File: Small PP roidhead.png (1.18 MB, 903x640)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>354050
*minimal RNG involved.
Anyway, you'll probably be able to find other viable strats on Youtube or something.

Also, Kengo, Kyuma and Seth have new skins now. This goes for their 3* and their limited variants.
>>
File: 1591809899132.jpg (330 KB, 1200x741)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
Today, the translations for last year's Valentine special quests has been released.
For a bit of context, during Valentine events, a series of special quests is made for all characters that have been released over the previous year. These SQs depict a date of sorts with that character. Like character quests, you need at least one card of that character (either their 3*, their permanent 4*/5*, or their limited variant) to access them.

Moving on, the following characters now have translated Valentine SQs:
Echo, Heracles, Snow, Gyumao, Barguest, Mineaki, Tetsuya, Breke, Avarga, Algernon, Ose, Oz, Tsukuyomi, Korpokkur, Alp, Leib, Hephaestus, Furufumi, Hombre Tigre, Arachne, Goemon, Licho, Sanat Kumara, Astaroth/Astarte, Dagon, Tomte, Tezcatlipoca, Shennong, Yasuyori and Jacob.

By the end of Valentine Colosseum, there should also be new SQs for all characters that came out after 2020's Valentine Timeslip, for ex. Cthugha, Horus, Cait Sith, Tvastar, the F-Kare crossover units, etc.
There's a 99% chance that those won't be translated until next year, though.
>>
the new hard quest is so annoying
>>
File: all according to plan.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>354050
>>354051
>>354816
Another decent strategy to use is to Horus and Summer Hombretigre for Guts spamming. I used them alongside Hero and managed to clear the quest no problem. Just keep moving Horus and have a support unit alongside Tigre. I used Tomte but other units are probably better as well.
>>
File: 1598814239630.jpg (640 KB, 1200x2025)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
The fourth episode of this year's event has been relased.
As a reminder, the Valentine Colosseum banner and farming quests will end on the 15th of March.
>>
>>356769
what a fucking long valentines
>>
>>357539
Yeah, it doesn't help that the event started late, but it's stil a full month of Valentine's day.

It should be said that spring is a historically awkward season for Housamo.
Winter has the Christmas event, the Anniversary campaign, New Years', etc. Autumn usually has the release of a new story chapter, Summer obviously has a big summer event (sometimes two in a row, like Fashionista and Andvara Falls)...
After Valentine's, the period between March and May doesn't have a lot going for it, at least when it comes to engaging content.
They probably want to start and end Valentine late in order to avoid having two months of content plateau.
>>
>>358672
They could release main story chapters.
>>
>>358685
Well, chapter 11 was released in November, and it usually takes them several months to release a new one. I don't think they have chapter 12 ready yet, alhough it would be a pleasant surprise.
What we know for sure is that they intend to release a new dungeon during this spring, alongside a translation for the previous dungeons' storylines.
There should also be two New Semester banners in April, like the ones from previous years. They're banners that are released for the beginning of the school year, and they're full of new permanent units, which are usually characters that are relevant in the main story.

If LW were feeling daring, they could also release a new mountain event, like the Hot Spring Mountains or the Great Gendarme one. Those two came out in April-May: also, unlike other Housamo events, mountain events aren't linked to any specific holiday, so they can technically be released whenever they're needed.
>>
File: 1612458643548.jpg (611 KB, 1200x2025)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
In today's update, chapter 5 of Valentine Colosseum's story is now available. Clearing it unlocks a third challenge quest.

This challenge quest is divided in 4 phases. In order to clear said phases, you only need to defeat one specific enemy per stage. In order, these are Kyuma, Mac Roich, Seth, and Kengo.
The first stage is straightforward. Kyuma is in the back, while three enemies are right in front of you.
Kyuma has a lot of HP, charges CP whenever he misses, and has an all-range nuke as an ult. He also seemingly has damage mitigation against Magic-range, Shot-range and Snipe-range.
Basically, either stack attack buffs on a Shot-Range unit and attack him, or dispose of the mobs and let short range units do the job. If you have a unit that can debuff him with Drain, you can also stop him from ulting.
The second phase is identical to the first CQ. You'll be up against Fergus, Shuichi and Moritaka, and your units will have their attack range switched to Slash at turn start.
The third phase has Seth and other tag-alongs. Seth is immune to most common debuffs, and will be buffed with Protection, Tenacity and Evasion by the other three characters at turn start. Seth also has his variant stackable ATK Up buff mechanic.
In this one, you want to get rid of Seth ASAP. Either stack buffs on a unit or take someone who can remove them from Seth.
The final phase has Kengo and your Summoner buddies. Ryota heals when attacking and when hit, Toji buffs his team with Protection at turn start and with Tenacity when hit, while Shiro debuffs your team with Curse. Kengo has the same kit as his playable variant, but he won't get Guts after turn 1.
For this one, you will want to either focus down Kengo while avoiding Ryota, or nuke Ryota and then wipe the rest of the team.
>>
>>360791
For general tips, you'll want a healer/defense buffer in your team, preferrably someone who doesn't need to move to activate his skills.
Aside from that, something that can help is that enemies that aren't Kyuma, Fergus, Seth or Kengo are vulnerable to Skill Lock, Bind, Charm, and seemingly all other debuffs. If you have a unit that can Skill Lock enemies when attacking or when they are hit, it will make the quest a lot easier.

In unrelated news, this wasn't explicitly announced, but the profiles for last year's Valentine Time Warp units have been translated.
I'm not sure when this happened, but now you can easily catch up on the skills and the general profile of Heracles, Echo, ValenSnow, ValenBarguest and ValenGyumao.
>>
>>360799
Would something like Cu Sith's Countdown gimmick work here? I might bring him and Tomte to try and cheese it.
>>
>>360906
I think it would work.
Countdown strats are fairly rare, but no enemies in the CQ are immune to that debuff. Tomte should also be enough to handle your team's healing.
If you need additional information on the CQ, the wiki has a complete list of the enemies' stats and skills.
https://housamo.wiki/Event_Quest:Valentine_Colosseum/Quest_Details#.E3.82.AA.E3.83.B3
>>
why does horus have shit damage
>>
File: 1592351908183.png (84 KB, 848x570)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>361795
His attack stat is relatively low, and his only damage buff is Limit.
Limit only reaches its full 4x damage multiplier when a unit is at 1 health, and it takes him a while to get to that point. It's the kind of buff that becomes really useful when stacked with other damage buffs, but it's not enough on its own.
Horus is essentially a support, he's there to reliably grant Guts to his team, exploit Guts by also giving them Limit, and protecting the rest of the team with phase start Protection and the occasional debuff cleansing. If you want him to deal significant damage, you'll need to use other units to buff him.
>>
>reprint event
>>
File: 1593827812913.jpg (289 KB, 1200x740)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
The epilogue for this year's Valentine event has been released. Playing it unlocks this event's special quests. Every banner unit has one, as well as all the new characters that have been released in the past 12 months.

In addition, information on the next event reprint, Andvara Falls, has been released. More on that in the next post.
>>
File: 1609731320474.jpg (2.82 MB, 1024x2172)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>363991

https://housamo.info/news/2019re-andvarafors/
https://twitter.com/housamo_eng/status/1370319429960151041

So, LW has announced that it will reprint 2019's summer event, "Make a killing! The Beach House and Anvari Falls".
Now, you would think that it would've made more sense to reprint an older 2019 event that hasn't been translated yet, like April's Ueno Fluffy Dream Kingdom, or the OTHER 2019 summer event, "Seaside Fashionista". I'm guessing that LW has something else planned for those two events.

Anyway, the reprint will run for the 15th of March to the 2nd of April. As always, the currency exchange shops will close at a later date. The event's story and special episodes will be translated in English and Chinese.

Unlike previous reprints, the story chapters won't be released all at once; instead, they'll be implemented sequentially, just like regular events. The translated special quests will be released on the 25th of March.

Aside from the standard event currencies, this event features a special rare drop, the Oiri-Bukuro. Trading one of these in the currency shop gives you 500k Coins, up to 20 times during the event. After that, they are traded in for 50k Coins.
Banner units and certain ARs boost the drop rate for this item. Unlike regular currencies, the Oiri-Bukuro drop rate is the same in all farming quests, so you don't have to play more difficult quests to get it more frequently.

Banner units also get an attack boost for this events duration. You can check the percentages in the last part of pic related.
>>
File: 1605221617128.jpg (2.49 MB, 1500x1394)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>364002
Moving on, the Andvari Falls gacha banner returns. This is a 6-unit banner, featuring the permanent unit Goemon, Limited 5* Andvari, Limited 5* Chernobog, and Limited 4* Seth, Kotaro, and Volos.
Gameplay-wise, 2019's summer banners aged really well, and all the units in the banner (with the possible exception of Goemon) are powerful and worth using. Having said that, unless your husbando is in this gacha summon, I would suggest saving up stones for future banners.

This reprint will also come with brand-new ARs. The 3* one in pic related can be traded for in the currecny shop, and might drop upon completing some farming quests.
The others are tied to an AR gacha banner. As with previous ARs, these will be added to the permanent AR gacha pool once the event is over.

During the reprint, new Character Quests for Andvari and Aegir will also be released.
Additionally, there will be new Specific Skill Evolution quests by the end of the event.

Finally, anyone who logs in during the reprint will receive 1M Coins as a bonus.
>>
what a terrible event
>>
>>364096
Your life is a terrible event

Andvari's 5 star is one of the top 10 units in the game, if you don't have him, get him by any means necessary
>>
>>364177
I mean the upcoming one, it's just a reprint with no new shit

also why are a bunch of unrelated characters in the epilogue
>>
>>364183
>6 new ARs
>nothing new
0 reading comprehension I see
>>
>>364207
>>>>ARs
>>
>>364208
The AR are pretty great.
>>
https://housamosummaries.blogspot.com/2021/03/valentine-colosseo-episode-3-part-2.html

The summary for the third chapter of the Valentine Colosseum event is out.
>>
File: yeah.png (76 KB, 216x177)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>361313
Tried the CQ with Cu Sith, but didn't work out well. Used Fashionista Wakan and Zab and managed to get by pretty well.

And man, that Heracles special quest nearly got to me with those fingerpuppets. Y'all fags enjoy your favorites' quests?
>>
File: 1606833337438.jpg (3.12 MB, 1500x1508)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
Less than 24 hours remain before the end of Valentine Colosseum. The exchange shop will be open for another week, but the farming quests and the two gacha banners will go away tomorrow, so if you really wanted to try and roll for a banner unit, now is the time.
Immediately after tomorrow's scheduled maintenance, the Andvari Falls reprint will begin.

As an aside, it's too early for an official announcement, but there should be two New Semester banners coming up in April (presumably after the end of the reprint, the 2nd of April).
These are banners that feature 8-9 new permanent units. These units are usually a mix of main story characters that weren't introduced as playable cards yet, and completely new units that will eventually be relevant in the story.
Admittedly, none of the New Semester units are limited, so you might not have a big incentive to pull, but still, they're usually good units.
>>
The Andvari Falls reprint is now underway. As a reminder, the translated story and special quests won't be released all at once.

Right now, only the prologue and chapter 1 of the event are available, the rest will be published in the next two weeks.
The translation for the special quests, on the other hand, should be released on the 25th.

Aside from that, there are now two new Skill Evolution quests. These are for Goemon's 4* card and Kotaro's 5* card (as in, his permanent variant, not the one that was released for this event).

Finally, check your inbox, LW will have sent you 1M coins and a bunch of transient stones as a login bonus and compensation for the six-hour maintenance.
>>
are they going to rerelease some banners later on during this event?
>>
>>367970
Nah, this is just the translated run of the Summer event
Wait till June if you want the Beachside events like Bathym
>>
is five star chernobog worth it
>another sniper character
>>
File: 1611024756644.png (77 KB, 852x575)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>368229
He's a great unit, but he doesn't have a unique niche that he fills, so you can get by without him. Fundamentally, he's a good healer/buffer. You position him behind the rest of your team, and he'll heal them, buff them with Ardor and Blessing, and charge their CP.
He will also debuff the enemies he hits with Burn and Freeze, making him a good support to DPS units who deal bonus damage to those statuses.
A major pro of his kit is that all his skills trigger with his attacks, meaning that you have a free slot for a pivotal move unit.

The only bad things about his kit are the mixed effect ranges for his skills (basically, the only ally that will get all of his buffs is the one directly in front of him), and the fact that he can't move at all for the first 3 turns in a phase. None of these are crippling weaknesses, though.

Ultimately, he's useful, but when you're chasing 5-stars, I think you should go after your husbando or a DPS unit.
When it comes to healing, even a 3* Ryota or Choji will do in most cases, and Ryota's a unit that everyone gets just by playing through the story.

That, and chasing a 5-star in this banner means you you'll need to start saving up again for future banners.
>>
>>368333
figures, he was lame when I see him as support anyway. what a fatass
>>
And I a bit confused by Goemon new skills, He reflects debuff?
>>
>>368519
from what I understand from the wiki he steals buffs from the enemy and distributes them to the party like how OG myth had Goemon steal from the rich and return to the poor. He also distributes debuffs to the enemy as well.
>>
>>364345
Oh god I need those Behemoth titties in my mouth.
>>
File: 1607109463948.jpg (997 KB, 4096x3413)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
Chapter 2 and 3 of the Andvari Falls story are now available in English and Chinese.

As general information, Andvari Falls' story is divided in 7 chapters and an epilogue: additionally, the reprint will end in exactly 2 weeks.
I imagine thay they'll release chapter 4 to 6 next week, with the rest coming up on the last days of March.
>>
>>371026
fuck dude, same
>>
>>372345
So, it turns out I didn't check the app properly, I just played through the first two scenarios and called it a day.
As it turns out, all of the Andvari Falls event chapters, from the chapter 2 to the epilogue, are now translated.
>>
>>372630
That's what a translated re-run does anon...
>>
>>372767
Not that anon, But they said they were going to release in parts.
>>
>5* Andvari on second pull
This guy fucks, right?
Even got the 4* Goemon in the same one too
>>
I'm fucking sick of Seth, the fucking Lucario of housamo.
>>
>>373249
Wouldn't that be Moritaka?
Seth be hot tho
>>
>>373255
that's charizard
>>
Finally got around to start playing this since my old phone had issue with heat whenever i tried it, and after spending like 2 days rerolling for Horkeu Kamui 5*, i feel like i should probably ask? How badly outdated is he (I expect quite a bit) and is there something specific i should keep an eye out as a good potential team mate? If i got shit right he basically wants Snipers with Freeze behind him or a Magic user and a Sniper, does that sound right?
>>
>>373371
According to the outdated tier list he's like really good? apparently that list is dead as fuck though so idk. Wish they'd update it with current units
>>
>>373371
kamui 5 star is a pretty good bruiser who keeps units behind him alive
>>
File: fuck this.gif (1.85 MB, 244x194)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>Want to roll for that new cute as fuck seth+goemon summer time card
>0 AR tickets
>this shitty fucking event doesn't give anything
Feels fucking bad man, I want that Seth card but I can't bring myself to spend stones on fucking AR rolls..
>>
File: Ew7IRu4VIAEFOzV.jpg (150 KB, 1280x694)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
is this alp
>>
>>373217
Yes, he's good for farming content since he gets Crit at phase start and when he moves. Paired with the Concentration buff that he also gets by moving, he's able to one-shot most units in normal quests.
He also has a unique +15% bonus to Coin gain, which makes him essential for faming coin quests.
This stacks with other coin bonuses (like the Andvari/Alberich AR and support Andvaris),so you can pair up your Andvari with one from your friend list for a 30% bonus.
The only downside to him is that you need to move him in order to get his Crit after the first turn of a phase, but you usually end a phase in one turn with him anyway.
>>
>>373573
he's also ugly
>>
File: 1596648442270.png (84 KB, 845x621)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>373371
Yeah, he pairs up well with Snipe-range, Magic-range or Shot-range units. The damage bonus to Freeze is nice, but it's not essential to his kit, his main role is to protect and buff allies behind him.

Regarding his kit: without his skill evo, it still holds up. With the skill evolution, he becomes one of the best defense units in the game

In short, he buffs allies 2 squares behind him with Reflect Debuff when attacking, Vigor when he's hit, and Tenacity when he moves, while also healing them and charging their CP.

His skill evolution lets him buff himself with Reflect Debuff when he moves, and he now gets a chance to apply Nullify Debuff to allies whenever he attacks. He also gives them Protection and some healing when he gets buffed, which is going to happen all the time.

His skill evolution makes him a great unit for any team.
Being able to heal his allies for +1000 HP each turn, while also making them virtually immune to debuffs, is going to be incredibly useful for challenge quests. Stacking Tenacity and Protection will also prevent your team from being one-shot.
>>
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1373199765031194624

Apparently LW is taking part in Furnal Equinox, an online furry convention. They don't say anything else, but I suppose that news on whatever they announce during the event will eventually be released.
>>
>>373631
I need a Henry Housamo moment
>>
File: Ew7t3f5WEAYQav4.jpg (201 KB, 1136x639)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
guess whose birthday is today
>>
>>373451
>>373591
Thanks for the help.
>>
File: 1587356420870.jpg (446 KB, 2000x2000)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>373761
the goodest boy
doomed to no alts ever ever
>>
>>373815
we just have to kill cu sith, that would give him a better chance at alts!
>>
File: 1536522412247.jpg (102 KB, 346x1000)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Cute retard that will never get a 5* cause he can't count that high.
>>
File: Ew9SFlXVEAMqQgB.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1600)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>Gamma drew Garmr
FINALLY
>>
>>373761
>>373815
>>373841
>>373992
Gross. I hate Garmr he's ugly.
>>
File: cropped garmr.png (958 KB, 1748x1254)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>>374102
Had to remind myself that you're just trolling because it's impossible for anyone to think that.
>>
>>374146
built for sex with fem MC
>>
File: garmr CUTE.png (602 KB, 1056x1092)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>374153
Built for sex with ME!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>374146
cope
>>
make garmr not shit lifewonders, he's one of your flagship characters
>>
>>374521
This but for Hati, he makes my pp the big pp
>>
>>374146
You're trolling if you like him.
>>
File: EosfSlRUwAA_CuI.jpg (289 KB, 2000x2000)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>373815
There is no gooder boy than Garmr
Garmr is such a good boy he'd suck your dick without even asking for a doggy treat.
>>
>>374881
just look at that tongue. Unf
>>
>>373761
>>373815
>>373841
>>373992
>>374146
>>374153
>>374156
>>374521
>>374881
>>374915
K, no one cares, sweetie.
>>
File: ETcG4rUU8AAy1JZ.jpg (153 KB, 1000x1000)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>374923
>>
>>374923
cope, tranny
>>
>>374881
imagine the face fucking
>>
>>374945
*Face loving
>>
>>374969
no, you heard me
>>
i bet garmr gives very messy kisses
doggy drool all over your face and dripping off your chin...
>>
File: Ekgpb7qVgAAJ1HO.jpg (371 KB, 777x470)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>374992
He wouldnt stop licking your mouth until its dry. Which would never, ever happen.
>>
>>374992
>>374998
sounds based
>>
>>374998
haha wowie sounds nice
>>
>>374937
>>374945
>>374969
>>374974
>>374992
>>374998
>>375000
>>375008
Cringe. All of you.
>>
File: 191222.jpg (107 KB, 1280x960)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>375033
Why exactly do you (pretend to) dislike the most loyal cumsock in the game?
>>
>>375033
cope, tranny
>>
>>375038
>pretend
>>
>>375038
We aren't talking about Kamui
>>
>>375083
Kamui has the personality of a piece of wood. I hate the way he always looks bored.
>>
>>375084
So you prefer Garmr's retardation instead?
>>
>>375084
So you prefer a Down Syndrome wolf to sexually take advantage of, I see
>>
>>375091
Imagine teaching somebody that excited sex for the first time.
>>
>>375091
Garmr is a dog and Kamui isn't a paragon of intelligence (23+ dead children)
>>
File: DsI9epvVsAAexNv.jpg (115 KB, 1200x848)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>375086
Garmr is retarded in an innocent endearing way. And anything is better than Botoxkamui.
>>
>1 stone costs more than a dollar
>A 10 pull costs more than fifty bucks
What are these chinks smoking?
I'd probably whale if shit wasn't comically overpriced
>>
>>375276
That...doesn't sound right. It should be like 24 bucks for a single 10 pull...but that's still total bullshit. Idk how you're getting more than 50 unless you live in canada or something.

sad part is this is "standard" pricing for these sorts of games. As in this is the accepted norm for phone games. I've played several mobile games and the usual rate for three 10 pulls was 75-90 bucks. Same as in this, plus you get a little bonus towards your 4th pull but not quite enough
>>
>>375205
I wouldn't say that. Kamui is bland and boring, but he is leagues better than all the awful shotashit characters that plague the game.
>>
>>376650
I didn't mean LITERALLY anything. Though I would gladly have Eita's ass on my face dont @ me
>>
File: 1609996217507.jpg (183 KB, 1200x675)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
As part of the ongoing reprint, a new Character Quest for Andvari has been released. In order to access it, you need to complete his pre-existing character quest. Like every CQ in the game, it's unfortunately not translated.
Before the reprint ends, there should also be a new CQ for Aegir, but there's no release date for that one.
>>
>>376650
Seething
Cope
>>
>>377013
YWNBAW and neither will Ibaraki.
>>
File: file.png (215 KB, 500x500)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Remember to hug your Garmr today.
>>
>>377178
never gonna get an alt
>>
File: Ew18bgYUcAIpmmD.jpg (1.92 MB, 1200x1840)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>377205
Doesn't need one. He's perfect as he is.
>>
>>377056
Dilate, I love shotas
You will never be loved
>>
>>377511
Based.
I like that cute ninja kid with the fat ass
>>
>>377511
Kiddie diddlers shouldn't lecture others on love.
>>
>>377672
Uh huh, but we both fawn over drawn fictional character, mine's just happens to be younger than yours so you're acting holier than thou

I really struggle to understand the thought process of playing a game yet actively hating such a large portion of the characters in it. Just stop playing
>>
>>377854
>you have to like every character in a gacha
>actually having /v/ermin in this thread
these characters are meant to be the Whammy
>>
kemoshota > shota
>>
>>377178
>Remember to hug your Garmr
I don't have a Garmr, thank god, what a retarded character.
>>
>>377854
This may come as a shock, but most of the characters aren't blobby toddlers, they're baras and beastmen.
>>
Was it ever established that the portals are exclusive to Tokyo, or are there other parts of Japan and/or the world that've been affected?
>>
>>378375
IIRC it's just Tokyo.
It was also stated, however, that Transients occasionally found their way in the game's world in the remote past, before the walls appeared. Presumably, these summonings were also happening around the world at the time.
When the city was walled off and the portals appeared, all contact with the outside world ceased, so there's no way of knowing if Transients are still being summoned outside of Tokyo.
However, given the nature of the war that's taking place in Tokyo, I would guess that the portals only appeared there.
>>
>>378520
It would be interesting to see how the rest of the world dealt with transients suddenly appearing. Maybe that's something we'll see if LW ever wraps up the main story.
>>
File: 1605533055418.jpg (302 KB, 1200x741)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
Andvari Falls' 6 special quests are now translated. If you've already played them back when the event first came out, you can find them at Options > Memories > Special Quests.
>>
File: 1610708410554.jpg (171 KB, 1200x675)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Aegir's character quest came out today. As with other CQs, you need to have at least one copy of Aegir at Limit Break 1 (ergo, you need to have at least two skills unlocked)

In other news, a week remains until the end of the reprint, April Fools' day, and the release of the OnStage! rhythm game app.

Aside from that, we usually also get the New Semester banners in the first week of April. There's usually two banners, respectively titled Part 1 and 2, featuring half a dozen new permanent units. These are usually a mix of established characters and brand-new ones that will play an important role in future chapter of the main story.

In short, next week should be an eventful one.
>>
File: 1585453084031.jpg (806 KB, 1200x1080)
806 KB
806 KB JPG
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>380399
big
bear
butt
>>
>>380399
>doesn't show it
fuck this cocktease game
>>
>>
>>380385
Really hoping New Semester has some nice offers, but at the same time I really wanna save for Dagon during the Canaan reprint later this year
>>
>>382212
You're better off saving for Canaan, IMO. New Semester units are all permanent, so you'll be able to redeem any 4* in that banner when the anniversary campaign begins. Admittedly, the 5* will still be hard to get.
Dagon, on the other hand, is a limited 5*, so you only have a small window of time to get him. The rates for 5-stars are also fairly low, meaning you'll need to store all the stones and tickets you can in order to make it more likely to pull him.
>>
>No tickets
Aw
>>
>>383587
you get 1 from the event quest
>>
>>383829
the achievement I mean
>>
Lifewonders I need my bara Anubis right now, the Egyptian gang is ultimately sparse. Make him a cop and be voiced by Tetsu Inada.
>>
So what content do they usually have for april?
>>
>>384775
In no particular order:
>April Fool's, it usually involves some high-effort meme shit and a new app
>New Semester campaign, two banners with brand-new units to mark the beginning of the school year
>new Dungeon release (not 100% certain, but they did announce it)
>new Mountain event (not 100% certain, but these usually come out between April and May)
>random event reprint (like the one that's about to end)

This period in the year is always a bit random for LW, there can be a lot of content or almost none.
>>
>>384892
also reprint of last year's semester. I'm pulling it for Horus
>>
File: 1610515370594.jpg (368 KB, 1400x788)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
https://lifewonders-vs.online/
https://lifewonders-vs.online/voice/
For this year's April Fools' day, LW has launched a new website for a non-existent Housamo/Live a Hero crossover fighting game.

In addition, six new ASMR videos have been released, starring Ganglie, Gunzo and Maria from Housamo and Akashi, Barrel and Mokdai for Live a Hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDcB8DTUIg
Aside from that, we have another Moritaka fursuit showcase video, in which he presents the new plushie for Lil' Salomon. This presentation isn't really a joke, since the plushie will eventually be available for purchase.
>>
File: 1586317578125.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>385110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efY2aXcVWfg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjbk_4DYQM
https://housamo.info/news/onstage/

Finally, Kengo becomes a Vtuber to promote Lifewonders' new app, the rhythm game OnStage!
The app is now downloadable for free on IoS and Android systems. It features Housamo' soundtrack and hilariously shitty models for Kengo, Horkeu Kamui, Alp, Tajikarao, Nomad and Tetsuox.

As part of these announcements, LW has also confirmed that we will also get more news on this year's New Semester campaign later on.
>>
File: Ex0Zk5sWYAsX4cK.jpg (194 KB, 2048x946)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
tiger
>>
File: 1588544164671.png (887 KB, 1024x515)
887 KB
887 KB PNG
https://housamo.info/news/newsemester2021/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEn2iEROsgQ

As previously announced, new information on this year's New Semester campaign has been released.

The campaign will begin on the 2nd of April, 20:00 JST, and end on the 23rd. It will feature the release of two new banners, a half-stamina period for free quests (AKA the ones that you can find in the various Tokyo wards), new limited-time coin quests, and a batch of challenge quests, among other things.

The New Semester Part 1 banner will be available from tomorrow until the 13th of April.
The banner contains 4 units, namely:
>World 5* Minamoto no Yoritomo
>Infernal 5* Volkh Vseslav
>Infernal 4* Mephistopheles
>Water 4* Babe Bunyan

Yoritomo, Volkh and Mephistopheles have already appeared in the main story, while Bunyan is a newcomer.
>>
File: 1611174643783.png (2.75 MB, 1200x1350)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>386004
Moving on, the stamina cost for free quests will be halved for the duration of the event. This can be particularly useful if you want to farm seeds from the free quests that you can unlock after chapter 10 and 11 of the main story.

At the same time, new time-limited Coin farming quests will be released. The 45 stamina ones will let you gain more coins than the equivalent 45 stamina coin daily quest.

In addition, four new high difficulty quests will be available.
These are themed around four guilds in the setting (namely, the Outlaws, the Beast Tamers, the Creators, and the Warmongers). The first two will be out tomorrow, the last two will be added on the 5th.
>>
>>386004
wow, it took them this long to release evil kamui and evil solomon huh
>>
>>386015
>Nigger Kamui and hot Solomon
FIFY
>>
File: 1606557591117.png (2.05 MB, 1200x1350)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>386013
There will also be a couple of quality-of-life updates to the game's UI.

For starters, profile pages will now list a given character's guild affiliation and school. Said affiliations will be added and/or updated as new events and main quest chapters are released.

Secondly, daily quests will now be organised in folders.

Finally, there should be a login bonus campaign starting soon. There's no set date for it, but we should be gettng updates soon.
>>
File: 1605499681674.png (2.84 MB, 1920x1080)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>386015
Generally, LW tends to release playable versions of established characters when they're about to have a prominent role in the main story. Volkh was first seen years ago, but it wasn't his time yet.

With how chapter 11 ended, the main enemy in future chapters are going to be the Invaders, the guild that Volkh is a part of. Now that he's going to be relevant, it makes sense to release him as a playable unit.

As for Yoritomo and Meph, they're the last leaders of the Warmongers that weren't playable. Now that they're all in, it's safe to say that the Warmongers' time in the spotlight is about to end.
>>
>>386035
his perspective is weird
>>
>>386004
>Water 4* Babe Bunyan
>>
>>386035
God the ass is fat
I hope he has a thong or swimsuit version you can switch him to
>>
>>386004
I wanna fuck that bull thing.
>>
File: blue.jpg (641 KB, 1920x1080)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
I guess, he's cute. But I actually don't like his default outfit.
>>
https://twitter.com/housamo_eng/status/1377919614378721283

Maintenance will end in a couple of minutes, and there's a bunch of new information regarding the New Semester campaign.

For starters, the login bonus campaign will go from the 3rd to the 12th of April. You'll get some stamina items, seeds, a bunch of levelling resources, and 1000 rainbow shards (the item you get from weekly missions, that can be used to purchase stuff from Andvari's Shop).

In surprising news, stone packs will be added. You know how other gacha games have weekly or monthly deals to buy their premium currency alongside stuff like upgrade materials? Well, something similar will now be in Housamo.
There are three packs for now: Monthly Pack 1, Monthly Pack 2, and the Start Dash pack.
The first one costs 2,940 yen, and will net you 100 stones (30 paid ones + 70 "free" ones) and 100 rainbow shards. It can only be bought once a month.
The second one can be bought twice in a month, costs 10,000 yen, and contains 200 stones (103 paid, 97 free) and 2000 gay shards.
The last one is not featured in the image, but it's a one-time purchase. For 490 yen, you get 5 paid stones, 95 free ones, and 1000 gay shards.

Moving on, Andari's shop will have new items in store.
For starters, we now have HP and ATK Flowers. These are effectively more expensive stat seeds. They can only be used on units that have hit the +1000 HP/ATK seed cap, and will allow you to raise those bonus stats up to +2000. For now, they're only available in Andvari's Shop.
>>
File: 1605152883297.png (3.83 MB, 1200x2291)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB PNG
>>387078
I also forgot the image.

The last addition is a baffling one, in more ways than one. It's a 5-star AR that will be in the shop for a limited amount of time.
The AR increases Ally Points and Rank XP earned by completing a quest. This also works when equipped on a support unit. In addition, equipping the AR will make your unit apply the Arousal buff to allies in a 2-square radius.

The restrictions for this AR are peculiar to say the least. Unlike other ARs, which have elemental or character restrictions, this AR has GUILD and CARD RARITY restrictions. Remember how you can now see a character's guild and school affiliation in their profile? Well, you can apparently also filter and sort your units according to their guild.
That will come in handy with this AR, which can only be equipped by members of the Berserkers, the Missionaries, or the Tycoons, or by 2* and 1* (mobs, basically).

The AR can be redeemed from the store until the 30th of June. I haven't made the calculations, but I imagine that it's possible to get it F2P, as long as you hoard your weekly rainbow shards and don't spend them on tickets. That, or you can buy the brand-new monthly packs. I guess that's what LW was aiming for in the end.
>>
File: Ex-SBKHUYAAeTmI.jpg (473 KB, 2246x1080)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>deep voice
huh, also rate him
>>
>>385110
I know its a joke but holy shit what an awful roster.
>>
>>387205
>Rikiya Koyama
kek
>>
>>387084
>The AR can be redeemed from the store until the 30th of June. I haven't made the calculations, but I imagine that it's possible to get it F2P
I just checked the store, one copy of the AR costs 1000 shards. You need 6 in total to max it, so you just need to complete weeklies for 6 weeks. Perfectly doable without spending anything.
>>
I wish the skills aren't Japanese for new characters
>>
So I did 10 tickets and got the 3* and 4* hot fatty cowboy. Pretty cool though I wanted solomon's god of hyperdeath form too. Not sure if this banner is worth dropping 10 pulls on? is there that review out for the units yet? might help sway me idk if any of these cuties are actually good.
>>
what the hell are "Rainbow shards"? it's apparently a thing you can get when you buy transient stones now? idk if you can get it during normal play
>>
>>387391
It is the weekly mission rewards, you get like 1000 a week (Each mission gives 100) and are used in Andvaris Shop for various shit like Tickets and Limit Break mats and Welfare units/ARs.
>>
>>387408
oh yeah
>>
>>387390
If you're just aiming for Meph then you don't even hafta waste a multi on him. Just grab him during the anniversary platinum tickets. I'd say only do a multi if you desperately want Yorimoto or Edgy Kamuy.

From what I can see he looks to be similar to Leanan in that he stacks a shit ton of buffs, but you have to move him every two turns or else the unit gets a massive defense debuff.
>>
File: golden bullshit.png (157 KB, 260x255)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>387084
>attack and HP flowers

How much do we need to buy to max out our units again?

Honestly I just finished leveling up my Wakan to level 85 but now I gotta spend MORE to get him fully maxed out again. Fucking LW.
>>
File: TSS.jpg (214 KB, 916x516)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
spen da moni
>>
File: 1535220418375.jpg (24 KB, 463x331)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>387464
come on now anons, don't you want to pull for your fat furry daddies? just drop the monis rubbinghands.mp4
>>
>>387508
I saw the rates.
>>
>>387464
>2 10 pulls for 5 bucks

Genuinely a good deal.
>one time only
of course
>>
>>387390
tl:dr trash, only pull if you like their designs
>>
File: fg_gouryou03_skin2.png (750 KB, 904x640)
750 KB
750 KB PNG
never been a fan of the character much honestly, but fuck dudes..that ass has me at full mast right now
>>
>>387464
Save Start Dash pack for end of the year anniversary when multiple banners are available, don't pull new semester banners. New Semester banners are always permanent additions to banner rosters, it's just a higher rate to pull them if you want them now.

Unless you really really really want Volkh or Yoritomo but Yoritomo is a glass cannon while Volkh is basically a Blow unit unless you constantly have a debuffer with him. All the 4 stars can be bought with Plat tickets in December
>>
File: Gougoubabe03.jpg (114 KB, 960x540)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>387624
Gouryou's butt is glorious.
>>
File: ERC8xYDUYAExk1s.jpg (96 KB, 830x1024)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>387631
>>
>>387464
The first monthly pack is a relatively good deal for dolphins. Getting 100 stones with 26$ isn't too bad, and the fact that 30 of those count as paid stones means that you can buy that pack 2 months in a row and have enough paid stones for the Grab Bag gacha at the end of the year.
Comparatively, the 90$ pack isn't much better than the normal 175 stone purchase, and it's pretty much whales-only.
>>
>>387631
>this image
absolutely based and my dick thanks you. Is there more lewd edits of the in-game art? seems like a fun project to lewd them all since most are already 90% naked as is. Maybe on an imgur or something
>>
>>387634
>>387648
woops, meant to quote this one as well. His butt is so fappable
>>
File: DIybE1dUIAAPpau.jpg (112 KB, 900x1200)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>387648
I think I've seen others, but that's the only edit I have saved.
>>
>>387650
dang. Now I want to see more lewd edits. Wish I had artistic talent, I'd lewd up all my favorite in-game card arts
>>
we postin big fat housamo butts? I can dig it. Anyone have any edits of Alp's art?
>>
File: fg_alp02.png (1.04 MB, 904x640)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>387682
Primarily his 4* card art, begging for de-clothing
>>
File: C9DseJ0VwAA7ZsI.jpg (107 KB, 900x1200)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>387682
I feel like I actually have seen an edit of Alp. Didn't save it though.
Also I dont seem to have very many SFW Housamo butts.
>>
File: b1c.jpg (91 KB, 1080x1145)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>387689
>Didn't save it though
>>
>>387691
It's only a maybe anyway. A vague memory in the back of my mind.
>>
>>387692
Hopefully someone has it if it is indeed a thing (or any other edited art of the official unit sheets, for that matter)
>>
>>387464
>>387535
Is this limited?
>>
>>387714
No, these new packs are permanent additions to the game.
The starter pack can only be bought once per account, the 26$ pack can be purchased once a month, and the 90$ pack can be bought twice in a month.
They're a relatively good deal, all in all. At least for people who plan on spending in this game.
>>
>>386785
He's actually really cute
But of course you got your libtards screaming about how he's a "cop shota" and how "it takes away from the diversity of BIPOC"
>>
>>387682
I hate this astolfo cancer in that new mission
>>
File: D4tb0FwUcAApwW_.jpg (167 KB, 1200x657)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>387913
I want to grab a handful of his fat panda ass so I can forgive him
>>
holy shit that bulge
>>
File: GRto5aA.png (85 KB, 846x526)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>388019
his gimmick sucks
>>
>>386785
really wish he had an ass view in one of his cards. Imagine the fat bull cheeks
>>
>>386785
>Draw a dwarf bull
>call it an elementary school student when it can pass as an adult
>also has a gun to make muttamericans pissed
I'm impressed, LW hates the western discord/twitter tranny fanbase.
Good. I can't stand them either.
>>
>>388027
I think it's interesting enough to make him useful, although his first skill is the only one that really shines. It's also good that his 3* is worth levelling up, since it isn't significantly weaker than his 4*.

Deal with the Devil essentially gives the buffed unit a 6x multiplier to their damage (like Crit++), a Protection-tier defense buff, and 40 CP in 2 turns.
If you only move Mephistopheles, you can essentially turn any unit into a DPS. It's a bit like Leanan, only riskier.
He also synergises well with Volkh, since he needs debuffs to activate his skills.
>>
>>388027
is he giving anal to the unit in front of him to give them buff? because he looks like a guy who gives anal >>388019
>>
>>388137
>>call it an elementary school student when it can pass as an adult
Isn't this nearly everybody in the game ? Even elder!Ophion and Chernobog?
>>
>ugly character defense force literally has BUBUBUT LEFTS as an argument
lmao I'm glad your points are worthless
>>
File: file.png (2.15 MB, 1200x1200)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>388009
Same
>>
>>388230
god I hope so
>>
>>388284
Good taste. We need more butt posting in these threads, too dead
>>
>>388137
>elementary school student
Don't care. Would still spread his cheeks.
>>
>>388348
Based as fuck, same. Here's hoping he gets lots of booty art
>>
>>388271
>tranny calling people ugly
don't forget to dilate, you wouldn't want your gaping wound to close permanently
>>
>>388385
>everyone who hates this garbage character is a tranny!
>>
>>388473
>uses "defense force" unironically
>not a twitter tranny
you will never be a real woman and your parents will bury you with your birth name
>>
>>388483
>unironically thinking people want to become a woman
no, this place become cancer the moment liking female characters is normalized as shit. this faggotry wouldn't have set foot if it was contained in /bara/
>>
>>388487
>friend used to use housamo discord
>mentions its literally twitter with the "YAS QUEEN SLAY" faggot type of homos
>filled with groomers and retards
genuine ass cancer
>>
>>388491
precisely, it's pretty hilarious about scream "tranny" when this faggot ass board are filled to the brim with it, and I'm fucking adamant about cancer like that from the beginning. It was better when the fans were all just bara and the fat tards or child diddlers or (laugh) waifufags were rightfully being mocked.
>>
>>388494
saw one retard bitch about "no plus sized women"
nobody want to fuck fat women, they look fucking ugly compared to some fat guys who can pull it off
>>
>>388495
I'm not sure why they bitch about representation in the first place, Housamo has never been about representation. It's just a fetish game. Nobody's saying "X rights", it's artists drawing what gets them off and pandering to their respective fetish crowds. Americans need to be nuked, especially the cities.
>>
>>388504
I hate those fags but I blame it squarely on LW using LGBBQ as an advertising thing
>>
>>388506
The only one that matters is G
>>
>10 new posts
>Oh cool maybe people discussing their favorite hot husba....
>offtopic shitflinging
of course
>>
File: uwaaah.png (76 KB, 218x187)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
I didn't want to add more offtopic posts but I had an experience a week ago related to some tranny shit
>Group of friends
>flawed but chill, it's comfy most of the time
>tranny gets added
>ok, whatever, that person could be chill
>group call
>everyone puts their cam on
>he puts his
>just a scrawny looking incel dude with no attempt to pass
>has patches of facial hair too
>accidentally call him a he (can you even blame me here)
>dude gets so angry at me and the rest of the guys do too
>haven't spoke to most of them in a week aside from a like-minded bro
sucks so bad i had to blogpost about it, fuck him

oh well talk about how cute Garmr is.
>>
>>388530
Go blog on twitter, delete your post and only post the last sentence
>>
File: weeeeeeeeee!.jpg (387 KB, 1600x1200)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>388532
I don't have a twitter account anon
>>
>>388515
basically my point is don't use muh trannoids as a defense when a large amount of people who also hate those creatures hate fatties, shotafucks and women in the game
>>
>>388530
I wanna bully Garmr's butthole
>>
>be popular character
>never gets any variants
>>
File: balancing good boy!.png (497 KB, 1000x368)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>388543
How do you plan to do that?
>>
>>388547
Nice.
>>
>>388547
With my tongue, mostly.
>>
>>388543
>>388547
This but for me it's with licho or ganglie!
>>
>>388554
>but
You mean "and."
There's an entire laundry list of characters Id lick, like any sane person.
>>
>>388545
Gamma-g and the devs don't have a "good relationship."
>>
>>388545
>not knowing the history between the artist and the game devs
Casual trash
>>
>>388617
>>388615
no I know that, I'm just pointing out the irony
>>
File: 88912826_p0.png (1.26 MB, 900x1440)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Don't forget to bully manlets
>>
>>388722
is mephisto supposed to be that superfag who is also buff
>>
File: mephislet.png (64 KB, 355x239)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>388722
um... mephislets?
>>
>>325537
He’s cute but his story was retarded and hamfisted with the whole “racism” against the whole flesh eating onis thing. Is Lost Isle the only good one?
>>
File: np_file_46807.jpg (152 KB, 2000x1125)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>388895
>you see a filthy man eating oni
>>
>>388895
I don't understand this. It has the same feeling as saying a deer is "racist" against lions because its scared they might eat it.
>>
>>388895
Housamo morality is dick based.
>>
File: EyKsUyrVoAED5Fl.jpg (61 KB, 680x444)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
what do you think of iztamma
>>
File: 1590943774377.jpg (91 KB, 619x865)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>389248
This is true. Takemaru quickly overcame his hatred of humans because he was horny as hell and wanted to fuck (you).
>>
>>388545
>garmr
>popular
LOL
>>
>>389398
>only one of the two to get an audio thingie
yes, sethfuckers need not apply
>>
>>389412
what if I want to fuck garmr and seth
>>
File: 1617495449468.jpg (344 KB, 1796x1817)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
sniff
>>
>>389388
Good design but his event isn't translated.
>>
File: fg_itzamna01c_skin1.png (493 KB, 555x840)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>389388
it's Itzamna and I love his dragon belly!
>>
File: 1529548654471.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1020)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>389398
He might not be the hottest thing since sliced bread, but he is definitely popular enough to deserve more content then he has all things considered, the fact that people even argue about the brainlet at all shows that, it's just a bit of a unfortunate situation.
>>
>no Light element alter Garmr who is not a retard
>>
File: EyNG1DbU8AEXcgp.jpg (1.16 MB, 2048x2048)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>
>>389649
Cursed image?
>>
>>387084
which AR is that in the shop
>>
>>389702
Should be the last one, it is the only one that costs 1000.
>>
>>389605
He's so cute and innocent. I just wanna pull down his shorts and teach him new tricks.
>>
>>389806
based
>>
>>389649
He is cuter with the blue variant
>>
Where's news anon with the strats for the new challenge quests? I want those tickets.
>>
File: housamo echo bullshit.png (2.3 MB, 1551x904)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
never mind I did it
>>
File: 1614964049348.jpg (2.19 MB, 1200x2025)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1380083775019708417

In about 18 hours, a new dungeon will be released. It looks like this dungeon's story will be related to Ryota, his Sacred Artifact, and the Exception that the main characters fought in chapter 4, the Fisher King.

>>391629
Sorry, I was busy this week.
In general, the last two challenge quests are relatively easy.

The one for the Creators has a simple gimmick. All four units have a status, Resistance, which makes it so that you need to hit them 8 times each in order to defeat them. Furthermore, these enemies buff their allies when getting hit (for example, Itzamna buffs his allies, Leanan switches their attack to All-Range, etc.)
The strategy here is to focus down one enemy at the time, and avoid hitting the others. The number of hits that your need to to defeat a unit is fixed, meaning you don't need to bring heavy-hitting units. If you have someone who can bestow Combo to himself or others, you can clear this quest twice as fast.
>>
File: 1602456807607.png (201 KB, 600x191)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
The last one is arguably the hardest. It has three phases and features the Warmongers.

Most units in the challenge quest have their default kit, the one that their playable version has.
The gimmick of the first phase involves Tezcatlipoca and his mirror. For starters, this round's win condition is destroying the mirror, so you don't have to defeat all units to proceed.
Tez is invulnerable, while the mirror needs to be hit 8 times to be destroyed. Bring a Shot or Snipe-range unit, and try to finish this phase in less than 4 turns (otherwise, Tez will buff his allies with Berserk+ and possess your team).

The second phase is arguably the trickiest one. Yoritomo will sit in the back row, buffing the enemies in front of him (namely giant mobs and Tanetomo), while Tanetomo and Yasuyori defend him.
Tanetomo is probably the greatest threat here, since he applies Bind and Charm to units that hit him. There's not much you can do except try to one-shot him or debuff him with Skill Lock.

The last phase has Bertro, Teda, Marduk, Meph and Daikoku. Teda and Bertro hit hard, Marduk can Skill Lock enemies in an AoE in front of him whenever he misses, Daikoku either buffs allies in front of him in None-Range, or hemight switch to Snipe-range and Skill Lock your units. Meph isn't too dangerous, but he could buff one of his allies if you don't get rid of him quickly.

The one thing that makes this quest relatively easy is that almost all units are vulnerable to hard debuffs like Charm, Bind, Skill Lock, and so on. If you have a unit that can dish out any of these, this quest will be a walk in the park.

Notable units that you could use are 4* Licho (Skill Lock when attacking), regular 3* or 4* Seth (Skill Lock on being hit), Limited 4* Kijimuna (Bind in an AoE when being hit), Summer 5* Shennong (decent chance to Charm when attacking), etc.
>>
>>392558
My Echo managed to reflect Tanetomo's Skill Lock, so he beat himself, essentially. Everything else was abusing ValenKengo's Infinity 2x along with Guts while ValenBarguest tanked.

But thanks for the info. I appreciate it, anon. Godspeed.
>>
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1380476441213554689
is that tadetomo drawn character
>>
>>393343
*taketomo
>>
File: EyhrYtaU4AAMX1B.png (633 KB, 600x740)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>
File: EyhrZQmUcAIIVNF.png (578 KB, 600x740)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>393346
>>
File: EyhrVhVU8AUhFAT.jpg (375 KB, 1500x754)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>393347
>>
File: 1613761973389.jpg (2.6 MB, 2713x754)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG

There's a bunch of news today regarding the New Semester campaign. Let's go in order.

For starters, the units for the Part 2 banner have been revealed.
It will be a 4 unit banner with 5*Akiha Gongen by Kuronezumiinu (Wakan Tanka's artist), 5* Tindalos by Takemoto (he drew Barrel in LaH), 4* Masanori by Jiroh and 4* Kresnik by GomTang.
The banner will be available on the 12th of April, 20:00 JST. There will be a six.hour long maintenance before then.

The Youtube video showcases all of these units.
It also seems to have a teaser for a future event, Nightglows of the Starlit Sky. It appears to be connected to chapter 11, in the same way that Canaan was connected to chapter 9.
>>
Akiha is voiced by Takuya Masumoto (Shennong's VA, Teba's VA in Zelda BotW)
Tindalos is voiced by Satoshi Hino (Gullinbursti's VA, Sai from Naruto)
Masanori is Takahiro Miyamoto (secondary voice work)
Krensik is Hiroki Tochi (Kimun Kamuy's VA, Chris Redfield's VA)
>>
>>393346
Tindalos as in Hound of Tindalos?
Neat
>>
File: 1609223708964.jpg (2.8 MB, 1200x2700)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
https://housamo.info/news/babeltower/

In other news, the new dungeon, Aoyama Cemetery Catacombs, has been released. Like the other standard dungeons, completing missions in it rewards you with AR upgrade material and a brand new AR. Its effect is to remove the Countdown debuff from the unit that equips it.

On the topic of dungeons, there will be some UI changes for them. Specifically, on the 12th of April, the "Map Change" icon and the "Dungeon" one will be merged in one.

Finally, on the 12th, a new location will be added. You'll be able to access this location, the Babel Tower, using the revised Map Change icon.
In the Babel Tower screen, you will now be able to replay old Challenge Quests. Brand new ones will also be added, apparently.
Like normal challenge quests, these will cost no Stamina, so you'll be able to experiment with new units and formations as much as you like.
The last line in the article also mentions that another type of quests will be added in the Babel Tower, which will allow you to increase the Sacred Artifact level of 4* Protagonist.

>>393357
It looks like it, yes. His bio mentions that he's a Transient from the world of the Old Ones (the Lovecraft-inspired world). He's also a Vtuber in-universe.
Kresnik seems to be inspired by vampire hunters of Slavic folklore, while Masanori is one of the Eight Dog Warriors from the Nansō Satomi Hakkenden novel (like Moritaka, Tadatomo, Yasuyori and Tanetomo).
>>
>>393352
Cool, I love Shennong's ASMR voice
>>
Where the fuck is Horus and Bael?
>>
>>393466
It's weird that LW hasn't announced a rerun of the previous New Semester banners yet. I guess they wanted everyone to focus on the part 2 banner.
I imagine that they'll rerun the 2020 banners when the part 2 gacha expires, I just don't see them skipping the rerun completely.
>>
>>393349
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GO GIVE ME THE WOLVES
>>
File: 1581540437706.jpg (17 KB, 500x336)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>393347
>>393346
Yo that wolf though, I want him. scholar husky is cute too
>>
File: 1568962374089.jpg (36 KB, 750x742)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I don't want to roll for non-limited but I want them ALL
>>
>>393876
I'll "just" do 1 or 2 10 pulls for the 3/4 Stars with potential for lucking out for Tindalos (Cause i like Takemotos stuff) and then go back into saving.

I see it this way, Non-Limited you want>Limited you don't want.
>>
that wolf better have a massive fucking cock. Oh who am I kidding it's housamo of course he won't lmao
>>
>>394525
well the art gives him a massive bulge
>>
File: CUTE.png (2.26 MB, 1400x1400)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>389638
>Garmr who is not a retard
Not interested.
>>
>>394657
Luckily for you , Gamma-g characters don't get stuff.
>>
>>394654
does it?
>>
>>394725
check it and get hard.
>>393346
>>
>>394816
I wouldn't call that "massive" maybe his alternate card art will show it off better? he's pretty fucking hot though ngl, would offer my bone to
>>
File: EyiNl7DW8AALS6b.jpg (238 KB, 1170x1431)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
wait, so are his clothes like holograms or something?
>>
>>393346
>Switch
>>
New thread?
>>
>>394870
>>394871
>>
>>394870
>>394872
bruh, this thread will last days even if it hit the bump limit. you don't have to make a thread right away.
>>
File: 1596160677751.jpg (365 KB, 902x1276)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1381544239578906626

Apparently maintenance willl end an hour earlier, at 19:00 JST, that would be right now.

Aside from the release of the Part 2 banner, the update should also have the new Tower of Babel location and the limited time Coin farming quests.
>>
I wish there's more crystal farming events

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.