[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kiana.jpg (473 KB, 1131x993)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
I've been playing Honkai Impact for a bit and I have some questions about various things.

First off I have noticed that this game actually seems pretty generous with giving out a whole bunch of characters. From what I can tell it seems to be divided so that there are battlesuits you can get from playing, and ones that are only from the gacha. But I see you can also increase the rank of battlesuits with fragments. So I was wondering if the game is balanced to where a "free" battlesuit is comparable in power to a gacha one at the same rarity, or if a gacha one is always going to be better? I am just curious if I'll be able to continue to use them without feeling gimped or if I'm going to hit a wall at some point. I'm assuming weapons and stigmata will factor into the equation as well but I'm not so concerned about that because my priority is cute girls.

I was also wondering about this specific gacha called "Dorm Supply." I have a bunch of tickets and it seems I can get guaranteed S-ranks from this. But I hesitated to do it because I was wondering if the selection changes or if it's permanently the same pool. Is there any reason to hold off or should I just go for it?

Last thing is about the Evangelion collab. Do you think it will be possible to get all the collab-exclusive stuff as a new and free player? I've been doing the dailies for the event currency but I don't know how many total fragments I'm going to end up needing for Asuka, since I assume that even after I get her I will need more to increase her rank. So I'm wondering if I will be required to dip into the gacha for that. And of course I would like the costumes as well if possible. I do have a lot of crystals available to me from being new and it all seems guaranteed after a certain number of draws, but I don't know the exact number I would need so maybe someone has already done the math on how many it would take? Regardless, I don't intend to spend any money so if not then I will have to choose wisely.
>>
>>320531
Well, I read that Celestial Hymn is the best character you can get in the Dorm Supply, so I decided to go ahead and spend my tickets, and I proceeded to get her. So I'm probably good for characters for a while. Now I find myself with the classic gacha problem of having too many characters to gear up and not enough materials to cover it all.

I did notice though that you still need fragments to rank-up the gacha S-rank battlesuits, and it seems like those are much harder to get. So maybe it's the other way around and the free ones will actually outclass them eventually? Unless I'm mistaken and you can't take them above S or something. I'm guessing this is another one of those gacha things where it's really good but it will never reach its full potential unless you legitimately whale.
>>
File: 23_PM.png (3.02 MB, 2016x1142)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
here's a nice video that literally explains every good valkyries
https://youtu.be/cNeR_6F_bLI

>I have a bunch of tickets and it seems I can get guaranteed S-ranks from this. But I hesitated to do it because I was wondering if the selection changes or if it's permanently the same pool. Is there any reason to hold off or should I just go for it?
you should only use your dorm supply tickets. Next update, they will add pic related to dorm supply. If you want to have a chance to get any of them you should save up your ticket for now. The pool is permanent, they're only going to add more characters, not decrease them.
>Do you think it will be possible to get all the collab-exclusive stuff as a new and free player?
yes, Honkai events usually have you get everything with excess event currencies if you play from the first day of the event.
>Asuka
for Asuka, if you plan to use her in end game (which will take a LOOONG time to reach) You should get her Longinus and SS rank (200 Fragment, basically gacha) her. The event will let you S rank her for free.

go to the general if you want more help
>>
>>321943
yooo thanks for the vid
recently started playing and i got to say it is a little desperation inducing when you need to be in an armada and they all have really high requirements
and you cant even sort by level or anything you have to know the name beforehand or reroll the list and hope you find something new player friendly
>>
>>321943
Thanks for this post, the video is super informative and I appreciate that it's just text instead of some annoying person talking. Apparently I wasn't as lucky as I thought since it says CH is going to be farmable? Or maybe that's actually still good since it means I have a head start on her. At any rate I will save the rest of my tickets for a chance at those three.

That's exactly the kind of answer I was looking for on Asuka and events so thanks for that as well. It's good to know that they're reasonably generous with events but I suppose I will have to accept that I probably won't be able to get all the Evangelion gacha stuff as a free player. I actually don't have any aspirations to treat this game as a job so I imagine I can just use whoever I find cute and be fine for the content I'm interested in (for one thing I have zero interest in co-op so I'd like to avoid that as much as possible). I would be surprised if this turned out to be the one gacha game that is impossible to play casually. I'll use this information as a rough guideline but I won't stress about doing everything perfectly.

I prefer not to go to generals but I do see this board is quite dead so if I have any more questions I guess I will bite the bullet and ask over there.
>>
>>320531
So was Rei not allowed to be added or does Mihoyo only like Asuka?
>>
>>322870
>"""Farmable""""
It's a 16 week farm, getting her as soon as possible is way better

Eva dailies takes like 5 minutes a day, and normal dailies are usually 10 minutes. There's Abyss twice a week, it's your main source of crystals on you've unlocked it.

https://pastebin.com/n6UmS7Mv
>>322363
armada is only useful for the 25 crystal you get every week and you leeching stigmata materials.
>>
>>324479
They have good taste
>>
>>324687
Am I missing something or is it really just like 200 tokens a day from the EVA event and that's it? The other day it let me do the dailies twice but I don't know why it worked like that.
>>
File: 11.png (1.77 MB, 1920x1080)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>324809
sorry anon, I've never paid any attention on how much I get. Here's my progress, the faster you finish daily stage the more currency you get.
>>
>>321943
Im f2p and spending everything on Asuka from day 1 because I wanna SSS her, specially as she aint coming back. Fortunately, I got her Spear and 2 event stigmata, which I wont get the third because now the chances are very slim
>>
>>329585
How many crystals has it cost you so far?
>>
>>324687
How do you find an Armada that just lets anyone in and doesn't care how much you play?
>>
>>321943
garbage video for how it treated stygian nymph
literally melts any boss in any mode wtf
>>
>>339438
I'd certainly hope so with how expensive it is.
>>
Man this game is just nonstop events, isn't it?
>>
>>329585
>>329743
Well, as for me, I went for the Herrscher of Reason costumes. I went ahead and got both since they're never coming back. Took like 12000 crystals or something. Now to start saving for Herrscher of Reason.
>>
>>339438
What level? it's an endgame focused video, SN is a jack of all trade character unless you're fighting Quantums.
>>
>>343547
What do you use against Quantums?
>>
>>342119
It's a bit exciting
>>
>>320531
Whoa whoa whoa. They give you a free "Keys of the Void" just for doing the new event? What's the catch, is this not a very good weapon or something? It sounds super important. This game seems way more generous than Genshin with event stuff.
>>
>>355735
Yep
>>
>>355735
it's a meh weapon. Looks flash enough to hook in new players.
>>
>>363505
Since I made that post, I read about PRI-ARMS and how they are some of the best weapons in the game and that Keys of the Void is one of the weapons that can be made into PRI-ARMS. Is it really not that good even after being upgraded? Good or bad, it's true that it's HoV's best weapon, right? Because I have her now.
>>
File: 5665656516261313.png (255 KB, 807x871)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>363528
>Is it really not that good even after being upgraded?
it is certainly better but not as good as other PRIs.
>it's true that it's HoV's best weapon, right? Because I have her now.
it is her best weapon yes. The problem is Kiana hasn't been a DPS for YEARS. Most of pistol type weapons are supports.

You won't be able to craft PRI until level 80+ so you shouldn't really care too much about it desu.
>>
>>363589
I see. Well, at least it's all free. Not too worried about endgame stuff at this point really, we'll see how I feel about it a year from now.
>>
File: 1601750708767.png (665 KB, 1544x981)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
HAAAAAAAAAA?!
>>
Man is this thread/board DoA.
Anyways, the BR mode in the anniversary event is a fucking joke with all the fucking noobs using Himeko, she's so ludicrously broken, it's nearly impossible to rank up with her killsteal and auto-aim capabilities. Dumb fucking whore.
>>
>>365169
This board is basically just a bunch of "totally not generals because we didn't call them generals but actually they still are generals just without any useful information in the OP" threads for the most popular games, and then a bunch of dead threads for everything else that are lucky to get one or two posts a week. Like it's not as if mobile games aren't popular but most people would probably rather use /v/ and /vg/. I will say it's pretty amusing seeing a thread for a Looney Tunes game that'd probably die a quick death on some other board, and you actually have a couple people eagerly discussing it with the same passion that other people discuss gacha games.
>>
>>365169
Thanks for this post, I started using Himeko in BR mode due to your suggestion and it has resulted in many wins.
>>
>>367265
I don't know what they were thinking designing some characters to have ammo, but not making their damage any better than the characters with infinite ammo. I mean I guess it's just a silly event mode so it's not gonna have as much thought put into it as the main game but it still bothers me. Especially because it's so cute.
>>
>>373963
Although really this only applies to Mei because Kiana is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>379044
That's the last thign I wanted to hear.
>>
any quitting that has an asuka and HoT on the same acc? can i please have it
>>
>>384563
Even if there were such a person, that account would be worth a hundred dollars. I think it's a little much to expect it for free.
>>
>>363606
Guy is parroting some Red Lotus youtube bullshit. HoV is fantastic damage and only had a small speedbump because of crabs which are designed to literally stop her from being the end-all. She'll easily carry you through the game.
>>
>>387457
Oh, that's good. I have found that people always without fail exaggerate about the difficulty in gacha games. Glad to know this is another case of that.
>>
I'm kind of impressed by how popular this game is. Even doing the co-op provisioning stage right at the end of the night because I was sleeping all day, I still manage to find a teammate in under a second. I presume they must match you with literally anyone so that probably helps, but you can only run it two times a day so you wouldn't think I'd find someone so quickly at this hour.
>>
>>321943
>AKA is now permanent
Finally, I have a chance to pull her.
>>
File: 1597226762697.png (1.32 MB, 1600x900)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>389597
Is it that good a battlesuit or do you just like Rita? I actually happened to get it.
>>
>>389681
Wangi wangi. That is all I have to say on the matter.
>>
>>394441
What does that even mean?
>>
I can't help but this upcoming patch was planned to take advantage of the popularity of Cyberpunk 2077, but they didn't realize that Cyberpunk 2077 was going to flop and it was too late to change it due to development time.
>>
anyone with a rerolled asuka acc they dont use anymore? can i please have it
>>
>>407047
Rerolled?
>>
>>404979
>this upcoming patch was planned to take advantage of the popularity of Cyberpunk 2077
It's possible. I think the cyberpunk setting still has an appeal even if CP2077 itself wasn't as big as it could've been.
>>
>>407484
Yeah don't get me wrong, I love the cyberpunk genre so I'm very pleased by the theme of this patch. It's just funny to see plans getting messed up by CP2077 bombing.
>>
Fu Hua has a bunch of battlesuits named after birds, her next one should be named after the Great Tit.
>>
The Evangelion event and Asuka were the things that really made me put all my time in Honkai. Now its just a side game a gain, but holy shit... Did I managed to get everything in the Asuka Event and get her to maximum level and awakening.

I hope the event gets a sequel or something, since the story is not finished and there is potential for a Rei and Mari Valkyries
>>
>>430110
That would be cool, but considering the Evangelion movies are done I'm not sure they'd be able to find an excuse to collab anymore. Plus all the "this will never be available again" warnings doesn't bode well for collabs.
Then again, Gunslinger Girl got a collab in Girls Frontline literally ten years after there had been any Gunslinger Girl anime or manga, so I guess companies can find an excuse if they really want. It's just that I'm not sure I've seen any game where a collab with an anime actually got a direct sequel collab.
>>
>>412733
>CP2077 bombing
Bruh. It made fucking bank despite the unplayable console version, where have you been living?
>>
>>434118
Many big games make a lot of money no matter how bad they are, that's why reception of the game is notable. It erodes trust in future projects, same way Mass Effect Andromeda turned a profit but directly resulted in Anthem actually bombing. As it pertains to the thread, the reception to Cyberpunk 2077 means that people aren't exactly going to be eager to be reminded of it by other games.
>>
There was something I wanted to say about this but I can't remember.
>>
>>461079
Apa kabar mate?
>>
Wow, I was planning to vote for Raven myself but I wasn't expecting it to be quite this much of a blowout. They'd be daft if they don't make her a playable character at some point. As in for the main game, not just some event. People would definitely buy her.
>>
>>471307
She has been running through more death flags than half main cast combined, I am surprised they haven't killed her off in the main story.
>>
File: 1616484159912.jpg (216 KB, 636x452)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>
Oboy a hk3 thread. Any SEA players here? Hows Stan Wars been treating ya'll?
>>
>>471307
given how we'll get a bow weapon type in 4.9 for fischl, it's very likely that Raven will use it as well.
>>
>>479718
Oh shit, I had no idea they were bringing Genshin characters to Honkai, I don't really keep up with news about this game until it hits me in game with news posts. That's really cool. It's funny, I'd been wondering if they would put Honkai characters in Genshin but I didn't expect the opposite to happen. Well, I have seen a picture of Yae Sakura in some promotional material for Inazuma, and apparently the Electro Archon is called Raiden, but that's all I know about that.
>>
>>479912
> Electro Archon is called Raiden, but that's all I know about that.
She's literally PHO Mei.
>>
File: 1604540162772.jpg (38 KB, 694x211)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
This fucking guy's name.
>>
>>480841
Railgun lol
>>
>>480841
well Fu Hua is a pretty cute boy
>>
>>492657
By far the cutest boy
>>
This is good stuff so far.
>>
>>342929
Thinking I might delay my HoR goal in favor of getting Keqing... Funny, I don't even have Keqing in Genshin yet but I might get her in Honkai first.
>>
>>513278
>Keqing
She is playable but not obtainable in Honkai.
Maybe when they have collab part 2 but god knows when it will happen.
>>
>>513316
That's the thing, I can't imagine they'd put all that work into making a playable Keqing just for this event. So I think we'll probably be seeing her again sooner than one might expect. Not necessarily the next patch, but soon. After all, it is a game by the same company so it's probably not as much trouble to set up a collab. So personally I'm going to hang on to my crystals for a while and see what happens.
>>
>>521333
And using Andrius as a boss is so weird.
>>
>>526895
Nobody knows anything about that except me.
>>
How old is this damn thread, Jesus christ.
>>
>>521333
Anyway, nevermind, I decided I'm getting Herrscher of Flamescion instead. This indecisiveness is going to kill me with a gacha game.
>>
File: ggz.png (13 KB, 558x84)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Thought I would acknowledge the US/SEA server shutdown of Guns Girl Z / Houkai Gakuen 2
>>
>>545931
RIP. I'm honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did. It makes me think some of these games must be pretty cheap to keep going and if they feel it's time to shut down it really must not be making any money at all.
>>
>>320531
>chinkshit
How about no, I'm not reading your wall of text
>>
>>545954
Thanks for being a useless faggot. I’m going to bump this just to spite you
>>
File: 1628672842812.png (215 KB, 768x807)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
soon
>>
>>548366
It seems that the newest Herrscher is always a smart pull, however I thought Herrschers were supposed to be a once a year thing. What's up with this year having both Sentience and Flamescion?
>>
>>548383
We're in the end game >>545931
>>
File: 2021-08-13-13-11-05_0.png (1.95 MB, 1920x1080)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
hope all the rollers were able to get their flamescion!
>>
I quit. At this point I was only really invested in the story and I got tired of all the dumb shit they want to do that isn't the story. Also the gacha feels fucking terrible to roll on. I had enough when apparently I can't even beat the first boss of Normal Elysian Realms + still feeling like I'm far away from a decent F2P stigmata set for HoT.

Post-Honkai Odyssey was good though.
>>
>>550349
I dunno if there's soft pity like there is in Genshin, where the closer you are to hard pity the higher your chances are, but I was sitting on 50 pulls remaining till pity from a previous banner, did a single 10-pull, and got HoF. So that was a nice surprise. I was okay with just getting the character but maybe I'll try for the weapon too since I have so many crystals left.
>>
>>550807
Welp, got the weapon in 20 pulls. Kiana loves mei. Don't think I'll bother with the stigma, I'll just use something craftable. And now, the grind begins.
>>
File: 1626880328578.jpg (2.77 MB, 4320x2460)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
>>550807
>>550843
afaik there is a soft pity but it starts at 75. The rates are a bit higher than in genshin so hitting before pity is more likely. Anyway, congrats!
>>
>>551007
Thanks. She feels very strong and fun to play so I would say she has been an excellent investment for me so far. Between this and getting Avenger Nobbu on a single 10-pull I've been having some good luck with Kugyu characters this year.
>>
>>548366
>>548385
tfw no honkai 4 because genshin exist.
>>
File: 1626448718217.jpg (40 KB, 472x207)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>
How fucked would I be if I just started this?
>>
>>561330
If you just want to play it for the story, the game is not hard at all and designed so anyone can get through the story no matter how new you are. There's even a starter event that gives you some decently useful stuff right out of the gate. The only thing time-gating you is the stamina system.

If you have aspirations of collecting a bunch of S-rank battlesuits, trying to get good rankings, etc. Then yeah, that might be difficult for you. So it all depends on whether you're here for the story or the gameplay.
>>
>>561355
Well obviously I'm here for the gameplay it looks fun?
>>
>>561403
Words from a whale:
>turn off damage numbers
>F2P for 6 months after you hit lv 80
If you continue to like it and don't find the gameplay repetitive then go ahead and spend some money.
So many times I wanted to take a version break but there were so many collabs recently I couldn't
>>
>>561442
You only get one shot at the game content then? Then its gone?
>>
File: 002.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>561528
You missed NGE and Genshit
>>
File: HIxGI_1.png (1.89 MB, 1920x1080)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>561528
But if you're a story guy, events are one and done. So yes you missed a bit. Only a few are canon for another timeline.
>>
>>561549
>>561550
Damn. Nevermind then.
>>
>>561569
Well... most of the events are not that important and you can see where they reused assets from the main story. So I wouldn't get too torn up about it. I'd honestly give the game a try to see if the gameplay is up your alley, it's not for everyone but I certainly like it, it's got that DMC feel to it. It's free so worst case scenario if you try it and don't like it, all you wasted was an hour or two.
>>
My starter event expired today. I couldn't finish it. Now that the honeymoon period is over, I realized I don't actually like this game. Gacha is hell when you're a completionist, and this game is a big example of that. There were so many deadlines going on at the same time in different places that I ended up missing out over and over. Missing out feels so bad for me. The amount of time required to do everything is like they expect you to no-life dedicate yourself to this 1 game only. I need to stick to mobile games that CAN be casual, and not be a job.
>>
File: Iy2aO3jwUo.jpg (331 KB, 1914x849)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Who's saving for Mobius?
>>
>>577110
Feels like they're starting to abandon the "battlesuits are just a bunch of different versions of the same characters" thing and releasing more and more new characters. I don't blame them, since Genshin is very profitable.
>>
>>581771
Some people complained the game was boring since it's just the same group of characters in different battlesuits, so I am fine with more characters being playable, as long as they don't suddenly release male characters.
>>
>>581771
>I don't blame them, since Genshin is very profitable.
Genshin is not as profitable as it is because of the large cast of character. It attracted a very large normie audience who fall for the game's predatory gacha.

>>581779
The funny thing about that complaint is they weren't even properly utilizing the small cast of playable characters well. Over half of them are either dead or irrelevant to the plot (so might as well be dead).
>>
What's the deal about the leaked content of the new game on twitter ?
>>
>>593902
I don't know anything about that.
>>
>>593902
It's honkai 4 with turn based gameplay and with bland self insert mc with an equally bland main heroine along with playable men because fuck those people who like playing bishoujo games. With honkai ending in a few years fans will have to either put up with it or move on.
>>
>>598293
Oh, I just realized this is a joke post.
>>
>>604864
That's good.
>>
>>604864
Doesn't that mean it is wrong.
>>
>>610216
Well a funny thing occurred to me about the people complaining about playable men in Genshin, because their mind goes right to "pandering to fujoshi" but the thing is Genshin is a game made more for mainstream gamers, and a lot of mainstream gamers are men who like to play as men, which is why most mainstream games like Zelda or Witcher have male protagonists. Like it really says a lot about the mindset of your average anime gamer that they cannot conceive of a man not wanting to play as a girl. Mind you, I say all of this and I am an anime gamer who prefers to play as girls. I just have self-awareness.

But back to the post, I would say that it is wrong because they have not actually shown any indication that they plan to be done with HI3 any time soon. If anything it's surprising how much they keep supporting it considering they've got Genshin now. To the extent when they added the Genshin characters people were like "What the fuck, why are their animations cooler in Honkai than they are in Genshin?" Though Honkai has a completely different gameplay style so I think it makes sense that it's flashier, Genshin is intentionally more slow and methodical but with more freedom of movement.
>>
>>610227
>more freedom of movement.
>can't perform jump > plunge attack naturally
>characters keep climbing trees during combat
Not really, Genshin slow combat simply makes it easier for people who aren't into action heavy game to enjoy.
>>
>>610227
The most if not all of the men in both star rail and genshin are fujoshi/female pandering, male characters men would want to play are dudes are like Kratos, Big boss or Geralt and what not. If they where making playable males like the large fatui dudes you would have had a point.
>>
>>610227
>a lot of mainstream gamers are men who like to play as men
Theres men then theres Aether.
>>
Who are the people that do Hyperion Lounge and why are their voices so cute?
>>
UPDATE SOON!
>>
>censored Seele on all servers
>censored Bronya on all servers

Shit game.
>>
File: 1633844979011.gif (322 KB, 480x480)
322 KB
322 KB GIF
>>
File: 1633932022599.gif (386 KB, 480x480)
386 KB
386 KB GIF
>>
File: 1633845128036.gif (355 KB, 480x480)
355 KB
355 KB GIF
>>
File: 93074818_p0.jpg (2.43 MB, 2100x2600)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
Hello, all. How are you guys enjoying Mobius and Raven?
>>
>>623949
Still trying to get their stigma and gear. You?
>>
You would think Mihoyo are fat fucks from how often they do food-related events in their games, but I watched some of the videos where they talk to them in the office and they are quite normal looking.
>>
Any 4chan armadas? I dont want to join normies or one of the 10 billion south American monkey ones on global
>>
File: 1636025011817.jpg (237 KB, 800x799)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>324690
wrong
>>
So, just hit level 80 today. Is it a bad idea to breakthrough? I am definitely not geared well enough so I think it would result in worse loot in MA and stuff.
>>
>>637705
Don't be a pussy.
MA bracket is only for ancient willpower anyway, you probably not gonna care about SS-ing your LE/PX that much.
>>
>>638628
Is that the only thing that will change for the worse? Well, I assume that and Dirac/Q-Singularis but I hardly play those anyway because I find it so tedious.
I also heard there's a cheevo for getting top 1% in MA and that's definitely not going to happen once I break through but I'm not one who cares about collecting all the cheevos anyway so that doesn't really bother me.

I guess the longer I wait, the longer I have to wait to get PRI-ARMs, and even if I play casually it's still a good idea to start working on those because it makes me stronger.
>>
>>623949
HEY RAVEN DO U KNOW WHERE MY SWEATER I
>>
File: 1616242590210.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
Did you get your Herrscher of Flamescion yet? Today's the last day!
>>
File: 1615600833547.gif (1.68 MB, 498x205)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>punchy brown girl
>>
>someones been bumping this dead thread for a year straight
but for what purpose
>>
>>663125
you have a problem with having a thread for a year on a slower board? up it goes. for (you)
>>
>>320531
>First off I have noticed that this game actually seems pretty generous with giving out a whole bunch of characters.
Yeah but most of them are useless. Herrschers made almost every other valkyrie obsolete.
>>
>>668815
What about the non-Herrscher S-ranks like Mobius, and that Seele from a few patches ago which I've forgotten the name of? They seem pretty good. Just seems like that usual gacha power creep thing where the new characters are so ridiculous that they make the old ones worthless.
>>
File: creep.png (1.79 MB, 1920x1080)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
Mmm... power creep.
>>
File: IMG_20211211_122935.jpg (471 KB, 1833x664)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>623949
She's a bit monotonous in gameplay but I like her.
>>
>>668832
LoL even Herrsherr gets power creeped. HoV is a good example.
>>
>>681104
At least they gave her for free a while back so you don't have to pay for power creeped Herrschers anymore. I still like playing her though, the snap is satisfying to use.
>>
>>685832
I just picked up Molotov Cherry with Ancient Willpower since I've just been sitting on a bunch for a while, I did it purely because she's cute so I was fully expecting this to be a waifu over gameplay situation. But when I looked it up I was pleasantly surprised to see recent posts saying she's one of the best physical DPS in the game once you upgrade her to Fervent Tempo. So I guess they actually do let old battlesuits remain good from time to time.
>>
>>672520
Mmm... legs.
>>
So many events getting rerun these last few months. I guess it wasn't true at the time it was posted, but I almost feel bad for the guy who immediately said "Fuck this I'm out" earlier in the thread when people told him they didn't rerun events. That said if he was that OCD about it I don't think this game would have been up his alley. Gacha games are always about accepting you won't get everything.
>>
File: 1615031461701.jpg (624 KB, 1742x954)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>
File: Zero.gif (2.13 MB, 640x360)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB GIF
Can /hig/ be saved?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSJxVaWtiCw
>>
>>712788

>Can /hig/ be saved?

Anyone who's playing this game seriously enough to stick it out in this thread is juggling 7+ activity rotations a week.

See y'all in the Abyss Captains. Play nice with that Interferon.
>>
File: 1641085367214.jpg (77 KB, 581x483)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
ARGH
>>
>>717514
>Anyone who's playing this game seriously enough to stick it out in this thread
is anyone even in this thread? all I see is some retard treating this like his own personal diary
thing has lasted for an entire fucking year and has 50 IPs, probably most of them dynamic.
>>
>>720392

There's at least 3 people "active" in this thread including yourself.

We're around. There's just really no point in getting too excited when it takes weeks to progress through plotlines and the next PV isn't out yet.
>>
>>720427
>including yourself.
Make it 2 then because this is the first time i've ever posted then and most likely my last.
>>
>>721294
There's definitely more than two people posting in here, but I see no point bickering about it. If you want fast discussion, the aforementioned /hig/ is right there on /vg/. Honestly I'm not sure why this board exists because if you have a question about a mobile game it's likely to be time sensitive and so /vg/ would be the place to go. But they've been content to leave this board here since August 2020. I kinda think it exists solely so that if a /v/ mod is having a bad day he can take it out on the gacha threads and move them here.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.