[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 112 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welp since the last one has already reached its 500 bump limit. I guess here's new thread

So yeah, what a fucking twist. Also is the interdimensional bartender and the old man that maintains the setting's Gacha Meta.

Despite it looking like the main story might be wrapped up. Will they still somehow manage to continue the game with maybe different side stories seperate from the main story and crossover events?
>>
What element do I roll for with my 5* ticket? I'm about to clear chapter 57 soon and right now I have

>5*s
>Suzette + Suzette AS
>Biaka
>Yuna + Yuna AS
>hismena
>Melina
>Mariel AS
>Thilleille
>Myrus AS
>Tsubasa
>Myfuna
>Shannon
>Radica
>Lokido
>Claude AS
>Dewey
>Toova
>Nagi

>4.5*s
>Rosetta
>Renri
>Elga
>Mighty
>Anabel
>Azami
>Shion
>Bertrand
>Cetie

I'm dumb and have no idea what element I should be aiming for right now. Not including freebies here for obvious reasons.
>>
You are in desperate need of 5 star fire units.
>>
>>311649
Wind or Fire. You've got a great squad, once you get AS Gariyu you'll have all the element zones.
>>
Which girl is the sexiest?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (240 KB, 363x464)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>311767
>>
>>311830
Yes Amy we get it. You're upset you can't get into threesomes with Mildy and Clughorn.
>>
how are you supposed to get a 4.5* to 5*?

all the books that drop from green / red tickets seem to be for the 0/5 alternative form, same with white doors
>>
>>312062
To turn a 4.5* into their normal 5* class you need to get a tome from the red key dungeon and then 5 chant scripts which appear in treasure chests in rare rooms in red key dungeons or sometimes in Garulea treasure chests. You also occasionally get some from episode reward ladders. To turn a 4.5 or 5* into their AS you need to get 5 chant scripts and 5 copies of their treatise. You can buy 2 from the tsubara merchant. But the other 3 you'll need to get as random rewards from clearing red or green dungeons. Each treatise has something like a .5% chance to pop up so it's really RNG. You can also get one from the bard in the white key dungeon but again, it's RNG whether he'll pop up or not. Sometimes you can get lucky and get 3 of a specific treatise in a couple of weeks, but sometimes it might be a few months before you get them.
>>
>>312089
>>312062
Continued
For example to turn 4.5 Lokido into his 5* form you'd need to get a Titan Tome which will pop up in one of the the three random reward slots when you clear Very Hard Moonlight Forest. You can only get the Titan Tome from VH Moonlight Forest. To turn him into his AS form you'll need to collect 5 Proud Beast Treatise. Proud Beast Treatise are a possible reward you can get from clearing any dungeon, but the chance to get one is much, much smaller than the chance of getting a Titan tome in Moonlight Forest. So for a normal 5* tome you'll need to run a specific dungeon for that character's tome until you get it. For AS treatises, basically just run whatever dungeon you want and hope you luck into getting 3 of them.
>>
File: Sebastia.jpg (100 KB, 900x506)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>311767
For me, it's Sebastia. I've voted for her on every character poll so far and written feedback comments asking to make her a playable character. I'd really like to know the reason why they haven't.
>>
>>312196
You cannot have a literal child as a playable character in situations where you are in a life or death battle.

However, you can expect Leo to insert his penis in her funny and cum inside her.
>>
>>312206
Sebastia is the same age as Amy. Its mentioned during one of the quests.
>>
>>312206
isn't the clansman a child
>>
>>312095
>You can only get the Titan Tome from VH Moonlight Forest
i see, so that's why
but how do i know which character's tome drops in which area
>>
>>312241
Yeah but he's non-human enough to get around it.
>>
>>312245
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Tome_Location_List
>>
>>311577
Looking forward to part V when Aldo and Eden have co-op shenanigans.
>>
>>311767
For me, it's Feetmina
>>
>>312628
nice
thanks a bunch
>>
I went to the fortune teller before I made a free 10 roll and was given the golden fortune. She said something like I will hear the sound of a ringing bell... There might be something to the fortune teller...
>>
>>314613
There isn't. It would violate japanese law for the rolls to be anything other than totally random.
>>
File: 74425923_p19.png (162 KB, 512x512)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>311577
Considering Mighty's job is fixing and curing people's nightmares. Do you think he's beaten and killed Sleep Paralysis Demons? You think he should deserve some more praise and respect outside of the typical RPG adventure gameplay stuff considering just how fucking awful Sleep Paralysis and those Sleep Paralysis Monsters are?

How many times would've Mighty fought and beat the infamous Sleep Paralysis Man who wears a Fedora Hat?
>>
>>314054
How the fuck does Felmina ever goes around with that outfit of her's?

You'd think Felmina at one point has gotten a wardrobe malfunction because that long part of her "dress" with the metal blade point gotten snagged or someone stepped on it, this she gets charged for public indecency. Especially she and other Another Eden girls appear to not wear panties.
>>
https://twitter.com/AnotherEdenRPG/status/1353885410330460160
RIP
>>
>>314950
10K retweets was overly ambitious.
>>
In Future Garulea is there any way to get Altered Ore faster? I'm lucky to get 10 in a run (4 from the 2 horrors and then 6 from drops in the first map) and I need so, so, so many for weapons, cat shrine blessings, grastas, etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a599yGJcmQE&feature=youtu.be
WHAT THE FUCK
>WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
>WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
>WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1581839489967.jpg (16 KB, 302x311)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>315306
>0:27
What the fuck am I looking at.
>>
>>315306
Wait what? She's not out in JP yet is she? Are they actually doing a global first? Or is she being released simultaneously with JP?
>>
>>315310
>Flash Strike Stance is a new zone that deploys at the start of battle.
It is a special zone that enhances damage for all slash, piercing, blunt, and magic type attacks!
>>315316
I guess gl first?
>>
>>315306
>Metal as cold as ice, this professional never strikes twice
>Crystal Lunatic so all of her skills strike twice
Uhhh...?
>>
>>315316
Ah, we get her a full month before JP
>>
File: fg_item.png (1.11 MB, 580x1291)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>315285
No, 4 flashes and 2 horrors. Each one give you 1 or 2 altered ores, which means 6~12 in total.
In order to get all 4 marine weapons, you need 204 altered ores ( it takes roughly 11 days):
13 for 1 small bomb
13 for 1 ID card
6 for 1 Oil bottle (use it at the pointed spot)
6 for 1 industrial cutter (use it at the pointed spot)
6 for 1 jamming device (use it at the pointed spot)
160 for 4 weapon materials
After that, you can barter your altered ores for:
Concert tickets (30): More frag, much higher rate of chant script and jadeite.
Other ores (20/80/180): You get them from completion rewards too, but it's unlikely to get specific ones.
Specific jadeite (180) : Unrecommended. Theoretically, it's more efficient to get it from the concert.
>>
>>315316
She looks like she'd be a western aimed character: boring as fuck.
>>
>>314884
>Implying anyone has a problem with her accidentally undressing in public
>>
>>315406
>>315306
Yeah, her design is pretty shit. Not pulling just because she looks underwhelming
>>
>>314950
>actually hit 10k
Seems fishy, but not complaining.
>>
>>315572
it combines likes/reactions from English, TW, and Korean's all social media platforms so not really fishy.
>>
>>315572
>>315590
So we'll receive the 1k now?
>>
Earth zone
>>
>>315571
>underwhelming
*Overdressing
ftfy
>>
>>315625
Cute! But I already have Myunfa and normal Tiramisu is a staple on my farming team so I don't know what I would ever use her AS form unless it's so good it breaks the game.
>>
>>315779
Same, not spending the 5 chants to sidegrade after I already spent 10 on her OG and Myunfa
>>
>>315625
Is it really Tiramisu if she doesn't have the croissant hair?
>>
>>315625
>Wasted 2k trying to get either her OG or AS
>Didn't even get any 4.5*
>>
Got one of those enemy encounter down enhancement grastas and it made a big difference. Went from about 7 random encounters in Garulea future dungeon to only 2-3. And I went from 1 encounter in Beast King Castle to zero (unless I get a rare room in which case I only get 1 instead of 2). It really helped speed things up.
>>
File: bs.png (384 KB, 667x606)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
I will never trust the game agian.
>>
>>316818
looks tasty
>>
File: Spoiler Image (281 KB, 908x1180)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>316819
And this is what it tastes like.
>>
>>311830
>23rd most popular
>more popular than Yuna, Foran, Myrus, Deirdre, Melina, and Shannon
Let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>311830
>>317044
>23rd most popular
Seriously, why? She is such a cunt, I would punch her in the face if I were Amy. Besides, Her idol form wasn't even out when the voting ended.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (747 KB, 2159x1080)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
Lunar Ghost City
>>
Passive: Deploys Flash Strike Stance on the first turn of battles if in the frontline

Flash Strike Stance is active only for the first turn, increases damage of slash/piercing/blunt/magic attacks by 30%, and sets their AF gain to 10% (rough estimate, unconfirmed) per move.

Valor Chant: Power of user +30% and Speed +30% (3 turns)

---

:crystalslash:Crystal type slash attack on all enemies x2 (S) and Inflict Break
Next action: Crystal type slash attack on all enemies (S) and increased damage if target is inflicted with Break. This attack is always critical. [30 MP]

:crystalslash:Crystal type slash attack on all enemies x2 (L) and Inflict Break
Next action: Crystal type slash attack on all enemies (L) and increased damage if target is inflicted with Break. This attack is always critical. [50 MP]

:crystalslash:Crystal type slash attack on all enemies x2 (XL/160%) and Inflict Break
Next action: Crystal type slash attack on all enemies (XL/160%) and increased damage if target is inflicted with Break (2x). This attack is always critical. [70 MP]

:windslash:Wind type slash attack on a single enemy x2 (S) and Inflict Pain [18 MP]

:neutral:Physical resistance of all party members +15% and Shade/Thunder type resistance +50% (3 turns) [28 MP]

:neutral:Wind/Crystal type attacks of user +50% and Critical damage of all party members +30% (3 turns) [25 MP]

:crystalslash:Crystal type slash attack on a single enemy (M) and increased damage if target is inflicted with Pain [24 MP]

:windslash:Wind type slash attack on all enemies (XL/160%, uses SPD) and Wind/Crystal type resistance -50% and Physical resistance -30% (1 turn)
When in Flash Strike Stance: Type attack of all party members +30% (3 moves) [52 MP]
>>
>>317132
Xenosaga time?
>>
>>317379
AS Shanie armor caused an eclipse and made a portal to the moon
from what I understand
>>
>>317422
What. Is this related to Mythos or is it something else?
>>
>>317132
ARE WE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON!?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (563 KB, 2159x1080)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>317450
>>317453
>>
>Global popularity poll results
>3 flat girls in the top 10, one of which is the most popular character added in the past year

So why do they add so few lolis again?
>>
>>317469
Wait, hold the fuck up. This isn't Future moon city, this is Antiquity moon city? Goddamn now I have so many questions but I don't want to get spoilered more than this.
>>
>>311649
Same question. My roster is:

5*
>Chiurururururururu
>Marielle
>Nagi
>Shanie
>AS Foran
>Suzette
>AS Melina
>AS Claude
>Lovely
>Kikyo
>AS Shion
>Myrus
>Yuna
>Anabel
>Lokido
>AS Mighty
>Laclair
>Hozuki
>Dewey
>Radica
>Tsubame

4.5*
>Isuka
>Toova
>Ilullu
>Renri

And of course, all the important welfare 5 stars.
>>
>>311649
>>317500
I'd just pick whichever element has the lowest chance to give you a dupe. That's what I did. I was missing more Wind characters than anything else so I pulled on that banner since it was the least likely to give me a copy of someone I already had.
>>
>>317482
>So why do they add so few lolis again?
So they can publish the game in China.
>>
File: Ping Hai swimsuit.jpg (289 KB, 1200x1500)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>317589
China loves lolis.

Both Azur Lane and Genshin Impact are Chinese.
>>
Good luck if anyone is pulling for Melissa. I'm gonna do 2 or 3 tries myself.
>>
>>317710
I got Toova 5* twice and a 5* Bertrand. Meh.
>>
Cool
>>
>>317710
4 rolls and not even a 4.5*. It hurts. Maybe I should withdraw some stones from my stash for one last multi.
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (1.5 MB, 1122x635)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
4 tries, hopefully ill have enough for ilulu AS
>>
>>317744
>Myrus AS and Melissa
Whew, that's one of hell of a draw, definitely worth 4k, so congrats. And good luck with Ilulu AS. Hopefully you have her OG form so that if worst comes to worse you can side grade her to AS with her treatise at some point.
>>
File: 1598572555633.png (1.1 MB, 1082x810)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>317721
5 rolls and still not even a 4.5*. Guess it's my own retarded fault for dumping 5k on Heena's banner before.
>>
>>317710
Don't pull on her banner, brehs. T1AF is a fucking meme. Not worth going for unless you're new or you've had obscenely bad luck with recent banners
>>
>>317749
Sorry to hear it friend. May I ask: How are y'all stacking so many stones? I barely have 1000 by the time a new banner rolls around...
>>
>>317762
Just hoarding. Haven't rolled at all the past several months, but the free 1k stones and the ad stones have made it easy to save up a good chunk much more quickly than before. It might take only two days to have enough for a single roll now, so building a pile isn't as daunting as it was at launch where you only got about 20 stones a day.
>>
File: Hogan dont even try.jpg (310 KB, 620x827)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>All these mother fuckers crying about 5000 lost stones when I regularly save up and spend 10-15k on each banner I roll on and have never ONCE gotten an on banner 5 star that I was aiming for

I've been playing since launch day and literally the only on banner I've ever gotten was AS Foran when I was trying to get Chiururu. This is the only game that's like this for me. I swear I'm not a lucklet, this account is just cursed.
>>
>>317782
I feel you anon. I have another gacha I'm playing and I swear its RNG seed is a dumpster fire because the only 5*s I get are low grade ones instead of the gacha-exclusives. The only reason I even have premium units is because annis let you choose what you wanted.
>>
>>317745
Only have 2 left, and no I don't have 4*. I'll just buy her next time they give out a star dream if anything.
>>
>>317089
to hopefully get her as a playable character
>Her idol form wasn't even out when the voting ended.
it was in jp
>>
Man, Melissa's quests are pretty dark. Really good though, I think she has the bests quests so far of anyone. Maybe that's because Aldo barely even shows up in the first and third one and not at all in the second one?
>>
>>319157
Shit I can barely remember any character quests at this point. I think Shanie and Myunfa had some fun ones.
>>
>>317782
I've had pretty rotten luck on rate ups as well, though I usually end up getting somebody offbanner. Then I do their character quests and end up really liking them and use them for fun anyway. They do a great job making all the characters fun and endearing.
>>
All my stones are gone with only a dupe 5* Hozuki to show. She's my most dupe with 64 lights.
I knew getting an heirloom in apex sucked every luck out of me.
>>
I started playing again with a new account and rolled for Melissa. She's a beast for early game. The first biss fights are trivial when she deals 3k for 3 turns.
>>
>>311577
Why the fuck does Suzette look like Kuja from FF9
>>
Never thought I’d get a chant from this dumb robot.
>>
Finally starting the new AD. Does it matter which maps I run?
>>
>>320808
For Future Garuela? I just ran each dungeon once to get the rare weapon. After that I just stick to running KMS since there's a chance to get a Jadite of Attack from the last chest whereas the other two dungeons will give Life or Support. Once I'm done maxing out the weapons and getting what grasta pieces I really want, I'll do Satellite Stadium every time I get 30 ore.
>>
Is there an easy way to raise levels comparative to dailies in regular mobage or is it literally just regular JRPG grinding?
>>
>>321392
Once you unlock Another Dungeons you unlock Green Keys and Red Keys. There is an Exp Dungeon you can run to catch up fast.
>>
>>321392
you can also just make a macro and go to sleep and wake up at level 80.
>>
>>321408
This and when you beat the exp dungeon you get exp badges that you can equip to characters. I think you get a couple when you beat all of the regular battles with grandpa/ the mayor of Baruoki
>>
>>321392
There’s also a weapon set in the auction side story that gives you a small boost to XP, but your characters have to be at least level 31 to equip them.
>>
I really wish this game would take some time to make some of their popular NPCs into playable characters instead of just continually coming up with random shitty filler character designs for each patch.
>>
File: angrydome.gif (429 KB, 213x201)
429 KB
429 KB GIF
>Started Ogre Wars part 1 right before the free 5 star event started
>Tunnel visioned through both parts 1 and 2 as hard as I could to start a new main story part to get the free 5 star
>Now these fucks want me to complete the entirety of Azure Rebel, the one side story I had absolutely no interest in doing because I think Helena is a shitty character with a shitty design who adds nothing to the party dynamic and basically doesn't even exist most of the time
>Don't have any of the drop rate up characters
>Probably just going to get a dupe 5 star at the end of it all

These mother fuckers are actually trying to burn me out. They're trying to make me hate this game.
>>
>>322991
You have until March for the Drop. Chill.
>>
File: セバスちゃん.png (98 KB, 200x200)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>322991
Would you like to share your thoughts about Azure Rebel after you finish it? I tought Helena was a redundant charater too but I like this episode in general. It makes her even more redundant, though.
>>
I've gone through mementos many times now and I have not seen any of the "test" maps. Was that part of getting Skull and I glazed over it? I have Skull and the weapons for both him and Violet...
>>
>>325497
Nevermind. I'm dumb. Just did a run and saw that's the name of the boss fight. The 4th map on miraheze had me thinking I was missing something.
>>
>>325508
And with that, I can finally change Gariyu to 5*! Any tips on beating the bosses to get his AS?
>>
>>325530
Unironically bring fire units to take advantage of the boss's fire zone, unless you're cheesing the fight with other zones. I vaguely recall just attacking and debuffing until his HP stopper and then AFing until death.
>>
Is there any free shit for this crap now or soon? Thinking of logging back on for free stuff after ragequitting hard at the gacha but not sure if it's worth coming back now or wait for some campaign
>>
File: Radias.jpg (686 KB, 1334x750)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
6k and all I got was a single 4.5*. At least I didn't have her yet, so that's something. Did the paid one and got regular Shannon. Could have gone better.
>>
File: 1595910155232.jpg (50 KB, 600x583)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>325917
>Logged in anyway
>All anniversary banners are paid
Guess I'm stuck waiting for some freebies to play this again
>>
>>325946
Bruh have you tried scrolling down
>>
>>325947
Scroll down to where? All I saw was "Paid - 1000" then logged off because I'm not spending a dime after getting burned hard
>>
>>325949
There's like 15 banners up right now, you have to drag the list up to get to the f2p ones.
>>
>>325964
And are any of them worth rolling on?
>>
>>325972
2nd ann is, sure. It has a 5% 5* pool, which is way higher than usual.

Melissa's pretty cool, not sure she's better than the 2A pool.
>>
>>324797
Personally I liked Azure Rebel a lot. Probably my favorite side story. Leo and Sebastia were great.
>>
>>325917
There's a guaranteed 5* draw you'll get when you start a new story arc. It's available until March.
>>
>>326004
Imagine being the face of the side story but getting completely shafted by a loli, a merchant, a grampdroid, and a red-haired bimbo.
>>
>>325972
Save for Thursday when AS Rosetta comes out. Magic Zone and manifest normal Gariyu are a really good core for f2p.
>>
>>326410
I saved for like 6 months only to get shit on and roll none of the banner characters and that really put me off from the game. Was just checking in to see if there were freebies or anything.
Will they do more free rolls or free singles for this anniversary or is this it?
>>
>>326412
Nah this is it. Fairly shitty in my opinion but whatever. I just do the story and events at this point, my keys waste away.
>>
>>326004
Definitely my favorite episode too, but I hated Sebastia's character. Galliard, Leo and Deus-ex kun stole the show for me
>>
I got lucky and got my first zone character melissa
is there any special way i should use her?
>>
>>328732
Her Zone works differently than the others, because it’s only active on the first turn. A lot of people use that turn to use AF to set up buffs/debuffs and then just burst down with characters like Yukino who can deal massive amounts of damage with one of her skills depending on the number of unique buffs on her.
>>
>>314054
I am now downloading this game
>>
>>311577
I know this is /vmg/ but this game is coming to Switch right?
>>
>>330273
Based Legmina appreciator
>>
>5000 stones for Rosetta AS
>got two 5*'s
>5* Lokido and another 5* Lokido
What the fuck, he isn't even on rate up. I've gotten him so many times he's up to 180 Light and I'm sick of seeing him him. I think they seeded my account with a permanent hidden Lokido rate up.
>>
>>332685
Same. I don't mind the guy since he was a core character in my Present and Past Garulea teams, but holy fuck he doesn't need to keep popping up. I haven't pulled him as much as you, but he's reared his head whenever I've pulled on paid banners.
>>
Hot damn, what an amazing whisper of time pull.
>>
This game looks really neat, any downsides to getting into it this late?
>>
File: MuMu20210105014815.png (1 MB, 1440x810)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>333346
No real downsides. If anything you get to play with overpowered new characters. All content is in the game forever. Even collab stories. A majority of your currency will be gained from achievements so simply playing will fund your rolling.
Free characters can clear all content so you won't be hard walled by bad gacha RNG. Enjoy the ride and use who you like.
>>
>>331242
Pretty sure that was silently dropped. No news on it in over two years.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.64 MB, 1800x900)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>Gold door on Melissa banner
>Think I can finally start saving stones again
>up to 66 Light instead
At least she's not 4.5* anymore
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to beat the new boss? none of my characters other than Mistrare seem to do more than 5 digit damage to it
>>
>>333940
What boss specifically are you talking about?
>>
I don't know why I even roll anymore. New content comes out and I always try using older units anyways so I don't fucking cheese everything.
>>
>>334406
How do you beat the lvl 10 manifests? I have only been able to get Bertrand's final. I thought I was good to go after getting his but all the others wipe the floor with me. I guess I need to get more creative..?
>>
File: 09924.png (1.89 MB, 2560x1440)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
I wish the stupid game would give me some other treatise. It keeps giving me Yuna's. I have enough Chants I could sidegrade like 4 other characters but the stupid game just keeps giving Yuna's treatise over and over and over again.
>>
>>334814
Usually Mana and at least one retardedly strong character like AS Nagi. Haven't had to rely on any Zones yet.
>>
>>334814
Older ones that don't have HP stoppers can be cleared in one turn with a zone/AF combo. If you can't clear them that fast then Mana is a godsend with her massive attack/int down debuffs, especially if you combine those with someone who can provide physical or type resistance.
>>
Was the best way to collect that Prism dust? It looks like I need thousands and thousands of it but random encounters only seem to drop one and even the horrors only drop 50. I'd have to kill the two horrors 60 times and that would only give enough to buy the chant script.
>>
>>335020
The Unseen drops 1000 when you defeat it. Of course, that means you have to be able to beat it in the first place.
>>
>>335069
Yeah, I've been trying for the last 2 hours. I watched some videos and people are getting Melissa to hit for 20+ million and can just 1 shot it after the HP stopper. But that's just so far out of my league it feels like I'm playing a completely different game.
>>
>>334814
Whose are you going for and who are your big units?
>>
>>335072
Grasta enhancements are the secret, which are actually extremely easy to get as far as power-ups.
>>
>>324797
Just finished it. Thank fuck for the increased drop rate event.

It is absolutely the best side story I've played through so far. It added to the main story in a meaningful way and all of the characters were great, except for fucking Helena.

In fact, in highlighted how fucking worthless and poorly written Helena is as a character. There's nothing that she did in that story that couldn't have been accomplished by a combination of Sebastia as the smart one, Biaka as the love interest, and Rica as the robot to do robot thing. In fact, they made Rica stand around and do nothing for the entire story, because all of the things that she normally does in any other story event was handed to Helena to make it look like she was important, when she really wasn't.

She's such a fucking nothing character and a complete waste of a main party member slot. Literally her entire personality is "wah, my boyfriend". Sebastia should have been the party member/airship pilot in her place all along. Her and Leo were the stars of that story, even moreso than Galliard. Speaking of Leo, I've only known him for like a couple hours and he's already a more interesting character than every antagonist in 1.X.

It would be an absolute crime if Sebastia and Leo just disappear from here on out while less interesting characters continue to stay in the spotlight.
>>
>>336552
>It would be an absolute crime if Sebastia and Leo just disappear from here on out while less interesting characters continue to stay in the spotlight.

I'm on the newest story expansion and I literally forgot Helena existed until I read this post.
>>
>>336552
I want to like Helena but yeah, she just comes off as kind of pointless. I hope maybe they'll do something with her when Galliard finally gets hit 5*. Leo comes back in the epilogue where you run into Riicat. And Sebastia pops up during a few quests here and there. I have a feeling Leo will remain an antagonist/possible ally character for the Future storylines.
>>
I know Melina's kind of young, but I don't remember her being this short.
>>
>>336837
4* LeaBAK before 5* Galliard, bro. Although JP is gonna get 5* Sheila and AS Levia by the end of march.
>>
>>337212
I'm really fucking excited at the thought of AS Levia and also really fucking scared. She's extremely cute and I like her but if they lock her AS behind another half-year of fishing grind so that by the time I unlock her she's already obsolete again, I'm going to cry.
>>
>Still haven't unlocked Grasta
>Got enough Prism Dust to pick up both Grastas
>>
>>337051
This is an improvement. What's the problem?
>>
>>337317
>t. thililililili
>>
>>337224
How the fuck are you taking out the Unseen without Grasta?
>>
>>338281
I'm not, it was all from random battles while grinding Premaya from 1 to 80
>>
Can we get a Hold Ground grasta enhance as a dungeon reward or is it only available through the shops?
>>
File: file.png (1.82 MB, 1334x750)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>roll my rainbow drop after finishing chapter 55
>mfw
Feels bad man
>>
>>340818
You can get it as a dungeon drop.
>>
>>340912
So it's just my shit RNG stopping me. Good thing I have all these very useful MP+ ores instead.
>>
>>334176
Unseen, but I can beat it easily now with the hold ground badge on AS Foran and changing my strategy a bit
>>
Dumb question. There's a badge that increases your damage by 50% when you're afflicted by pain. And I also picked up a grasta enhancement that increases damage by 50% when you're inflicted with pain. But the grasta enhancement says, "Does not stack." Does that mean it won't stack with the Pain damage badge, or that it just won't stack with other pain damage grastas but it will stack with the pain badge?
>>
Are the upcoming Zerberiya dungeons red or green key? Because I'm not spending my reds at all at this point.
>>341174
It means it won't stack with any effect of the same description, no matter the source.
>>
>>341108
>Good thing I have all these very useful MP+ ores instead.
They are extremely useful if you have AS Rosetta and AS Myrus.
>>
>>341624
Red
>>
>>341629
Does Myrus do more damage when her max MP is larger?
>>
So I am pretty sure we get ES Melina next update. Check the latest notice, one of the changes is the message “another style” has been changed to “new style” when you roll a character’s OG or AS form and have the other. No reason to do that unless they’re bringing the Extra Styles over immediately.
>>341722
Yes and AS Rosetta has a party-wide buff that increases magic damage based on max MP.
>>
>>342138
Seems extremely unlikely. Melina's Extra Style was tied to Chapter 8 of the Mythos and we only just now got Chapter 4 in GL. We still need Chapters 5, 6 and 7. At the very least, they'll probably need to release Mirusha before Melina's ES since she plays a big role in the storyline like Mistrare does and I can't see them skipping that. But it would be really awkward if they skipped that stuff to release her early.
>>
>>342138
Stop pushing back my fucking Illulu AS or I'm gonna fucking scream.
>>
>>342862
I don't think I'll get her AS from the gacha, but the sooner they add her so I can start working on collecting her treatise the better.
>>
>>342628
check notices
>next update will be chaper 8 of Mythos. chapters 5, 6, and 7 will be released in future updates
>>
Where's the Aurentium in Specter Citadel? I cleared the dungeon but somehow must have walked past the Aurentium and wanted to level up the icicle bow.
>>
>>341624
>upcoming Zerberiya dungeons
Does it offer anything special, or is it just a place to grind points for Clarte?
>>
>>343615
Shadow for Clarte and materials for weapons/armor.
>>
>finally get 950 paw stamps
>still have never seen Varuo
I swear he's just a shitpost
>>
>>343863
It also has the tomes for “western” characters, which is rn mistreya, melina, thille, and rosetta.
>>
>>343596
It's on the first floor on the right side, I believe.
>>
How is your farming going? I just reached the halfway point.
>>
>>345417
What the fuck. I've been running only Mementos since the collab first started and I still haven't broken 100.
>>
>>345417
I'm almost there.
>>
>>345537
>Use all keys daily
>Buy all Red keys from the Nopaew shop weekly (ideally Green too but I cba)
>Get lucky on keys from 5 daily ads
>Get lucky on the 20%
speaking of getting lucky, +6 Shadow on Velvet today up to 142.
>>345711
Here's hoping she gets a 5 star before the game shuts down
>>
Another Eden will be getting a release on Steam on March 15, and there are bonuses for people who register.
>>
>>349043
Good I guess, but didn't WFS already try a PC release in Japan which bombed?
>>
>>349055
it was on some weird third party program, not steam in JP which is the main reason it failed
>>
Was there any censorship other than the one piece of artwork of Toova?
>>
>>349194
uh, the insistence o referring to drinks as "milkshakes" but even then they seem to have drifted away from it with some recent character stories
>>
>>349043
>free 4* Suzette to new players
That's actually really good. She manages to keep carrying her weight from beginning to end game and even now in JP she's still a great unit in both forms. Other than Mariel she was probably the best of the day 1 4.5* characters they could give out.

I'd love it if we were able to swap between Steam and phone with some level of ease but I'm sure that's not going to happen.
>>
>>349043
>English dubs only
No thanks.
>>
>>349043
I'm interested in this game. Should I start now and reroll or wait for the steam release?
>>
>>349768
It doesn’t really matter since your save can transfer between devices.
>>
File: another_eden-750x470.jpg (76 KB, 750x470)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Should I reroll in this game like in other mobile Gachas? Or can you just play fine with whatever you get!
>>
>>349953
You get a lot of strong characters for free as part of the story so rerolling isn't required, but with the 10x summon ticket coming soon it would be a pretty good time to reroll.
Either for farming convenience units like Tiramisu, meta units like Rosetta AS, or waifu/husbandos like (insert character you want to fuck here)
>>
>>349953
No. Outside of special events where we get 1000 stones, rerolling in this game is a fucking nightmare. You can get by using the free characters anyways so don't bother, especially if you're just here to experience the story. If you really must start with a 5*, any of them will do except Shion lmao.
>>
Weird. Went to update Another Eden on Bluestacks and I couldn't find the game anywhere in Google Play. Tried to directly load the apk and kept getting an error. Gonna download LDplayer and see if I have any more luck.
>>
>>349953
Don't bother. Get the crossover characters as soon as you can and you can dominate the early game.
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to beat Unseen if I don't have Victor or Melissa.
>>
>finally get another gold door on Melissa banner
>another Premaya dupe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>349953
Rerolling in this game was the worst experience I've ever had in a gacha. At least at launch, you would have to play approximately 30 minutes with no auto play for 2 single pulls on a standard banner.

If you feel like you don't absolutely need to reroll, then don't.

If you're like me and need the specific character you have your eye on from the very beginning in order to enjoy a new gacha game at all, wait until they have an event where they give new players extra starting currency. The upcoming Steam release will probably be that if they can hit their milestone goals.

But keep in mind that if you don't reroll, there is very little likelihood that you'll ever get the character you want without paying. Rates in this game are horrible and it has no pity system whatsoever. I've never, since launch, pulled the on-banner 5 star who I was aiming for. Not once. No matter how long I save free currency for, it has never happened.

The silver lining with this game is that they have very frequent purchasable pick 5 star tickets for $20. Today, I have every character I wanted in the game to date, via $20 pick tickets and a very tiny bit of luck on random pulls (getting a unit that I wanted while rolling for a different unit with free currency), and I haven't spent a single cent on anything that wasn't guaranteed.
>>
Is the second anniversary banner the best one to 10x roll on for a new player?
Or am I better off "saving" for other chars?
Im guessing Collab chars have to be rolled on limited time banners and can only be earned via non-replenishing achievements.
>>
>>350824
Actually, the collar characters are free units and don’t require gacha at all.
>>
>>350824
Collab characters (Persona 5 and Tales) are all free and permanent. You'll unlock them after running the collab or clearing the collab depending on which one. You can do the first P5 collab after finishing Chapter 2 and the second P5 collab after clearing the first one (but the second one is a lot harder). The Tales collab can be started at, I believe, Chapter 13. The collab characters are all very strong, as strong or stronger than many gacha characters. You can clear everything in the game just with the free characters you get, and there are youtube runs from JP and GL players who have cleared every fight without ever pulling on the gacha.

As for the best banner to roll on for new players, I'd probably go for the Mistrare/Yipha banner. Both of them are really good characters who also bring some decent support with them. Mistrare can put up some big damage in her Lunatic Mode and Yipha provides Blunt Zone (though unfortunately there aren't many free blunt characters who can take advantage of it). The Melissa banner would also be really tempting. She has some unique mechanics that make her great for new players (especially her one turn universal zone). And while her bannermate Premaya is dated, she's still pretty decent for new players simply due to how hard her AoE hits. She's no Tiramisu but she's good for one-shotting trash mobs.

The one thing to consider is that Melissa and Yipha require you to have cleared Chapter 20 before you can finish maxing their skills out and Premaya requires you to clear Chapter 32 which is the first Ogre Wars storyline.

So I guess overall I'd recommend the Mistrare/Yipha banner. But like I said you can clear everything in Another Eden fairly easily. Outside of a handful of super boss fights it's not a hard game, so you're safe just pulling for cute girls if you want.
>>
>>350835
I played the prologues and dint get them, I guess I have to finish more it get them.
>>350836
Mistrare sounds like my thing but I don't see her banner just some other chars.
>>
>>350844
Oh update your game. There was an update last night that came out. It has the Western Mythos banner on it with Mistare/Yipha.
>>
>>350845
God updating took a while, the fact that it doesn't force you to use the latest version sounds exploitable for getting old banners.
Anyways are these chars useful for a newbie or am I better off just starting on the steam version later for that free Suzu?
>>
>>350891
You might as well stick with that. The rates in this game aren't all that great, so getting a 5*, even an off banner is pretty good. And Laclair isn't bad or anything. She gets a 3x hit attack which will charge your Another Force gauge pretty quickly, and she has a Manifest weapon (it'll be more end game where you do a fight to unlock it) that will beef up her primary two skills. Myrus, even just 4* is nice (she brings a heal, party physical resistance Earth Wall which provides 50% water resistance). And if you can get her to 5* later (it'll take Chant scripts to upgrade her so it'll be awhile), with her Manifest weapon she'll become a good earth damage dealer/support. Rerolling in AE is a pain in the ass, especially when we don't have an event giving out a free 1000 stones, so I'd say just stick with that. By the time the Steam release comes out, who knows which banners will be up and which will be gone. Getting a good initial character used to be really important when starting off, but with the collab characters it's not really a big deal anymore. Just save up your stones and pull on future banners.
>>
>>350891
Sticking with old version is pointless, since banners expire independently of game version.
>>
>>350891
>God updating took a while, the fact that it doesn't force you to use the latest version sounds exploitable for getting old banners.
Doesn't work anymore but it used to. When the game first released in GL the banners would stick around until you updated the game. One of the early banners was for Mariel who was the best healing the game at the time and the one everyone was trying to get. And apparently so many people just stopped updating the game so they could keep trying to pull for Mariel, even after her banner was supposed to have been gone for a month, to the point that they eventually made it so that old banners will vanish at the designated time, even if you don't update the game.

New banners though, you'll need to update. So if you went for a long time without updating eventually you'd log in and there wouldn't be any banners available.
>>
>>350891
If we reach 10k registrations on steam then that will be one of the best times to reroll, free 4.5* Suzette, 1k stones and 10 ally ticket is a fast and easy 2 pulls (assuming rewards aren't locked by chapter).
It wouldn't be too hard to aim for two 5*s or a 5* and two 4.5s
>>
How grindy does this game get? I came from E7 and quit that one because I wasn't enjoying the grind there. I want to play a decently fun turn-based RPG mobile gacha with the grind being "just ok." Is this that kind of game?
>>
>>351432
There is grind in this game, but the thing is you can play at your own pace. All the content is permanent once it’s added in with the exception of banners..
>>
>>351432
AE has three types of grind. The first is just leveling characters as would be the case in any RPG. The other is that certain events have special currency you accumulate by killing mobs and you get rewards for clearing the currency ladder. And then there's a fishing mini-game grind. Pretty much any gacha game is going to have grind, but all of the content added to AE is permanent so you'll never feel rushed to clear it.
>>
>>351559
>>351563
Ok I think I'm fine with this then. Just being able to grind at one's own pace is relieving enough. Thanks for the replies.
>>
I'm new here. Literally just started today. Who should i pick for First Encounter anons? I don't know which one is good.
>>
>>351923
First encounter. Was that the free 4* character?
>>
>>351932
Yes, i guess? The one after following the cat and meet an old Wizard in gallery of dream.
>>
>>351933
Okay. Bivette is the general recommendation. She, Miyu and Ciel have normal 5* versions that you will be able to upgrade them to. Bivette's is a really strong AoE fire mage that teams really well with another fire mage you'll get for free later. There are some other characters (Akane, Nikeh, Foran) who have 5* AS versions, but those are much harder to unlock and you won't be able to do it until late end game.
>>
>>351935
Alright, Thanks anon. While you're at it. Do you have any tips/recommendation for me down the line? I'm fresh out of the oven with this game. Thanks
>>
>>351939
Take your time. All content is permanent and there's a lot to do, so don't burn yourself out. Your sister Feinne will give you some sandwiches near the beginning of the game. When you open your menu you'll see a food button. Click it to get a full party heal. Whenever you rest at an inn they'll refill your food so feel free to eat whenever you need (I didn't know your food would refill and went through the whole game for months hanging onto those sandwiches). The collaboration characters (Persona 5 and Tales of series) are all really strong, as strong or stronger than many of the gacha characters and you can do the collab fairly early (open your full menu and check out the Symphony). Yuri from the Tales of collab and Morgana form the Persona collab are both decent supports and either of them can do enough healing to carry you through the game.
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Upcoming_Content
That's the wiki site for the game, this page in particular has upcoming banners and what not. If you see any characters who look cool feel free to pull for them. We're in an era where every character is stupid strong in different ways so it's as much about pulling for favorites or characters who look cool as anything else (the Tiramisu banner is one to keep an eye out for, though it is about 4 months down the horizon, she's the strongest character for general gameplay). Some characters have Another Style, basically it changes out their final 5* class and gives them new skills. You can get an Another Style from the gacha or by running end game dungeons a lot to get random book drops provided you have their 4* or original 5* version. It's pretty intensive but it's an option if you get bad luck.

If I think of anything else I'll post it as well. And if you have any questions or anything always feel free to ask.
>>
>>351942
Alright, Thanks a lot.
>>
>>351959
Also don't bother grinding for the "Kill 20/100 of enemy X" achievements, you'll get those organically over time.
>>
How is the state of the game these days? I only ever played a little bit around launch.
>>
>>353114
Same I guess? There's a lot more paid banners nowadays compared to launch, and the introduction of optional ads lets you gather stones maybe 3x quicker than before. Powercreep is kind of bananas though.
>>
Just managed to get Rosetta AS so I can put together a magic team. I have Mariel and AS Myrus. Who would be a better 4th character to round them out? Gariyu, AS Gariyu, Bivette, Saki, Levia, AS Toova or OG Mighty?Also I have enough chant scripts and treatise I could sidegrade Mighty AS if he would be better.
>>
>>353535
Definitely Gariyu, since his manifest lets him buff staff users' damage. Not to say the others are terrible, but Gariyu is the optimal choice if you're gunning for big dick damage.
>>
>>354301
Thanks. I hadn't used his OG form in so long I'd forgotten all about the boost to staff damage dealers from his manifest.
>>
File: 1586366386896.png (1.53 MB, 1440x810)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
Which girl wins over Also?

and why is it Shanie?
>>
>>355303
>Shanie is the only non western gacha girl in Mythos
true girl confirmed
>>
File: 1594545175056.jpg (56 KB, 517x656)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>355303
>implying feinne would hand him over to anyone
>>
>>355323
But Feinne is for Altena.
>>
>>355333
But Altena is for Guildna.
>>
>>355340
But Guilda is for Aldo.
>>
>>355367
There are three Aldos so it works out.
>>
File: 79234374_p8.png (1.29 MB, 1200x848)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Bump
>>
I want to _______ Isuka!
>>
>>358669
stop rolling
>>
>>358966
Very rude. Isuka is a good roll.
>>
>>358669
play Strip Chess with
>>
>>359086
>isuka
>good roll
the only thing good about isuka is your joke.
>>
File: 71477286_p0.jpg (876 KB, 1721x2435)
876 KB
876 KB JPG
Hope everyone gets AS Hozuki tonight!
>>
I love you to Hozuki!
>>
>>361510
Good shit.
>>
>>361510
>isuka
oof, my condolences
>>
File: 1596337100587.png (933 KB, 1366x768)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
>6 rolls
>not a single character who can even go to 5*
>>
>>361528
Back before I really knew what I was doing I actually used 5 chants to take her from 4.5 to 5* and then she was the first AS style I got 5 treatise for so I spent 5 more chants unlocking her AS style and boy do I feel absolutely retarded about it now.
>>
File: Hozuki.jpg (2.04 MB, 1598x4498)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
Good stuff.
>>
Im about to do my first summon so id like to know if there is any difference in the free chrono stone summons?

Do you get any paid stones without spending during the game?
>>
>>361762
Paid summons are only with paid stones. Generally skip those, though a couple of times per year they'll have a star dream encounter which will let you pick any 5* character you want for $20. Which isn't a bad deal if you like the game. That's the only time I've spent money though. For current banners you should go for the Western Mythos one. Both of the characters are stupid good.
>>
>>361778
nice thank you
>>
>>
>>361784
>AS Thillillillille
Cute.
>>
File: 1590989782513.jpg (29 KB, 600x456)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>12k stones gone
>no fox
another bad roll
>>
>>361784
What the FUCK.
>>
>>361784
Cute!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.46 MB, 1240x1240)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
hm
is he the real fastest character to get an AS?
>>
>2 bosses in a row
>1st one has stopper at 50% and 2nd one has stopper at 25%
>the 2nd one has resistance to basic elements so you better use thunder/shade/crystal attacks
It wasn't fun for me.

>>363040
it's the same time with >>361784
>>
File: 1605535800215.jpg (56 KB, 318x307)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>no light gain at all this week
>constantly go straight to basement from aldo's room or zol plains
How do I reroll my account's RNG seed.
>>
>>363273
Maybe I should put more AoE skills instead of random hit ones. Too late for that though.
>>
>>363273
jp got clarte a few updates after thille, didn't they?
>>
>>363367
Yes but he only just now got his final OG 5* skill when you clear the Mythos. At the exact same moment he gets the skill he also gets his AS form. Which is cool, his 5* skill honestly sucks.
>>
>>363372
Also his AS doesn't have fucked stats, from what i understand
>>
>>363040
aaaaaaa I wanna fuck him so badly
>>
File: 20210311_090502.jpg (100 KB, 658x583)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
I am planning on trying this game out on steam release, any good up to date guides for this?
>>
>>364403
Not really, the game is pretty straight forward. Just follow the story. After finishing chapter 2 you can do the first part of the Persona 5 collab to get 2 strong characters. After finishing chapter 13 you can do the Tales of collab and get 4 strong characters. The collab characters are as good or better than many of the gacha characters and 99% of the content in the game can be cleared with just the various free characters. As you go through the main story quest you'll unlock side-story chapters (Two Knights, IDA school, Ocean Palace, etc). These side stories usually give free characters when you clear them.

For more specific advice, when you start you'll get to pick a free 4*. In the long run your choice isn't a big deal because you'll eventually get them all from various gacha draws. To start though pick either Miyu, Ciel or Bivette. All of them have 5* forms you can unlock through various side stories. Of them Bivette is the strongest. Do character quests and spend the points on their character boards to give them more skills and stats. You get enough points by level 80 to max them out.

Feinne will give you sandwiches at the start. At the menu you can hit the food button to restore your party's HP/MP. Any time you rest at an inn they'll give you more food so don't be afraid to use it.

When you get back to Baruoki, talk to the Mayor. He'll give you tutorial quests badges that increase earned exp. Come back later to clear his final mission (it's an end game fight).

If you ever die just close the app and reopen it. It'll start you back right before the fight took place, so don't ever waste chrono stones on a revive.

Ultimately the game is a single player JRPG with a gacha element but you can clear everything without ever pulling on the gacha (there are JP players with videos clearing everything with free characters). Other than banners all content is permanent, so there's no need to rush. Take your time with it and play at your own pace.
>>
>>358966
>>361210
>>361528
http://youtu.be/hQXW3bXUvA8
APOLOGIZE
>>
>Thillelille AS
why?why not 5* Prai? I just spent 5 chants on her and now she's getting an AS form that's probably superior?
>>
>>366766
Prai will be our one and only 6*.
>>
>>366766
They’re equivalent, its an OG vs AS Suzette situation where both are OP but one is single target and the other multi.
>>
>>366766
Because Thillielle is the most popular Non F2P character in the game currently.

Probably like 3 people would roll for 5 star Prai. That's a F2P character for sure, so you'll get it when you get it. WFS has bills to pay in the meantime.
>>
>>367946
I don't know why she's so popular. She's just a dumb chuuni dork. Not even a cute chuuni dork like Suzette.
>>
File: 1556319673722.jpg (175 KB, 409x522)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>steam release delayed
>>
>>368410
I don't see that announcement anywhere
>>
Any free shit on this game? Free roll campaigns, single rolls, anything?

I got an account I haven't touched in ages because I spent like 15k gems and didnt get a rateup 5* so I ragequit right then and there.
>>
>>364850
>3 of the most overpowered characters can carry Isuka
ogey.
>>
>>368951
I guess event characters are free. They're all 5* and really good. AE doesn't really give out rolls unless it's for anni or social media campaign.
>>
>>369265
>AE doesn't really give out rolls unless it's for anni or social media campaign.
Yes and I'm asking if there's any social media campaigns, special campaigns or any freebies going on at the moment.
>>
>>369308
You missed anniversary by two months. There's nothing right now.
>>
>>369310
There is the free multi thanks to the Steam release, but yeah there's nothing otherwise.
>>
>>369310
>>369313
I guess I'll collect the free multi then. Is there any place I can check when free shit campaigns are happening? The reddit is useless and filled with memes, same for the twitter.
>>
>>369317
JP anni is next month although I'm not sure if they will also give something for EN
>>
>>369358
They may or may not. Sometimes they rush content out (like the collabs) so we get them about the same time they do in JP. If they announce another collab for the anniversary then GL will probably be getting it around the same time.
>>
>>369313
I mean, yeah, whenever that happens that'll be 20 rolls.

>>369317
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Another_Eden_Wiki

The wiki should have that kind of information on the front page but don't quote me on that.
>>
And cutest imouto is done! Can't wait for her to get her 5*!
>>
File: 1597217349249.png (142 KB, 1257x708)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>369988
>feinne
>ever getting a 5*
Gave me a hearty kek. But good shit anon. She'll probably be my next project after I finish Violet.
>>
Wasn't this game supposed to come out on steam 3 days ago?
>>
>>368310
This, she's a cunt. Mistrare was released later, has more sex appeal for waifufags and is a better character. It's probably because of le DPS and 99 tier list rating even though you'll use her for maybe one or two superbosses
>>
>finally done with my desperate single pulls
would've preferred Misrare but new unit is new.
time to finally start saving stones.
>>
File: kasumi.gif (503 KB, 119x120)
503 KB
503 KB GIF
>>368310
I'm an unrepentant seiyufag
>>
File: 1594264772692.png (132 KB, 350x245)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>371281
I was going to give you shit, but I suppose I'm the same with Wakamoto.
>>
>>369988
Look how fucking flat she is, holy fuck that's hot.
>>
>>314054
Just downloaded the game for her. What am I in for?
>>
>>371281
Can't blame you. I actually paid for a Star Dream Encounter so I could get Lovely because I'm a sucker for Kuno Misaki's voice.
>>
>>371518
Should've waited for steam release to get a 4.5 Suzette and 2 multis for easy rerolling.
>>
>>368310
Nah Chiru's hilarious.
>>
In Future Garulea, which grasta upgrade should be I be focusing on getting? The one that lets you survive an attack with 1 HP? The one that increases damage by 15% but MP cost by 50%? The one that increases damage by how many enemies are on the field? Or is there another one I should be saving up for?
>>
The Last Stand enhancement doesn’t do what you think it does.

Last Stand increases damage by 30% for each additional enemy on the field after the first. 1 enemy = +0%, 2 enemies = +30%, 3 enemies = +60%, 4 enemies = +90%, 5 enemies = +120%.

Rose with Thorns increases damage by 15% while increasing MP costs by 50%. The damage boost works even if the skill doesn't cost MP (like basic attacks or during AF).

Insult to Injury increases damage by 10% when hitting weaknesses.
>>
>>372896
I'd only grab the 15% boost if you're deadset on trying to 1 or 2 turn everything because obviously the extra MP usage means you cannot do a sustained battle. The one that increases damage based on enemies on the field sounds nice, but it doesn't seem all that necessary unless we're getting a tanky boss that has a lot of adds. The one that lets you survive a lethal hit seems kind of useful to me, especially for Tales and Shadow element characters.
I personally don't find any of these as a high priority, though the 15% damage and the poison/pain enhance are good if you want to steamroll a boss you're having some issues with if you have the right team for those grastas.
>>
>delivery cat pops up
>game immediately crashes
GIVE ME MY 20 CHRONOS YOU FUCKS
>>
slut
>>
>>373626
She makes her own bubbles.
>>
>>373564
At least you didn't wasted 30 sec on the ad.
>Ad automatically connects to play store after it's done
>switch back to another eden
>game restarts
Well fuck you too, LifeAfter. One star.
>>
I know AS Ilulu's banners are tomorrow but I've never seen the game completely banner-less before. That's dangerously close to "ded gaem"-tier.
>>
>>374756
2 Fateful encounters, Hozuki AS and Yipha banners are all still up.

Your app is probably out of date. That's happened to me before.
>>
>>374756
sensor tower's stat is good so not dead yet
>>
File: 84521239_p10.png (2.79 MB, 1000x1793)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
Anyone going for AS Ilulu tonight? I understand she's still considered one of the best characters in the game. I'm not sure though if I'll throw stones at her or not. Cress is a free Slash Zone and even if I got Ilulu I'd probably still be using Cress on my slash team anyway since he gives such a huge boost to sword/katana users.
>>
>>375040
I think I'll just chuck a single since I already have a 4*. I've had some bad luck with the past 10k stones or so, so I'm hesitant to pull, though at least I still have my nest egg.
>>
>>375040
I am a sucker for scythes so yes.
>>
>>375040
>>375040
I want to cum on her tummy so I'm definitely pulling for her
>>
>3k stones
>last door on the last draw is bright gold
>off banner Lokido 5*
Fuck.
>>
>>374778
Yeah, something must be wrong with my Bluestacks install, the game is still stuck back on 2.6.300.
>>
>>375818
Well, I updated Bluestacks and AE was back in the Play store again and I was able to update to 2.6.600 now.
FFS, it's "damned if you do, damned if you dont" with BS, I usually dont update it because updating it has bricked a lot of apps for me over the years but this time it made a game basically unplayable because I left it back 2-3 versions. GREAAAAT
>>
>>375040
>I understand she's still considered one of the best characters in the game
No? She's not even the best slash zone setter. She's a waifu unit.
>>
>>375798
It always seems to be Lokido.
>>
>>375798
Same here bro.
Same here.
>>
>>345417
after exactly 1 month of farming
112 free green keys, 112+40 free+nopaew emporium red keys (and unknown amounts of ad keys)
expected ~11 shadow from green keys and ~38 shadow from red keys for a total of 49
average gains can't complain. hopefully this keeps up and I can max her by june
>>375040
I'm saving up for Millecha, so not spending anything until her banner
>>
File: Altema ranking.png (818 KB, 468x4046)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>375040
She's good if you can get her. Best Slash Zone and unlike most Zone users her skills get their benefit in any zone, not just Slash zone. So's versatile and you can slot her into a Wind Zone team or use her with Melissa.
>>
>>376552
>Gee Thillielle, why does WFS let you be TWO of the best characters in the game?
>>
>>376443
You're burning your green keys?
>>
>>376603
too lazy to bother with Otherlands, don't have Garuda unlocked yet, would rather try for Velvet shadow than just let the keys go to waste
>>
How good is Clarte AS in jp server? Should I spend my red keys on Zerberiya for him from now on?
>>
>>376699
Guildna still seems to be more useful for free shadow with the amount of kit he have.
ClarteAS's offensive buffs seems to be selfish to be used on superbosses.
>>
>>376793
On the other hand, if you happen to have the units that the western ADs drop weapons for (Victor and ES Melina lightning, Clarte and Mistrare crystal, and "Millecha" and Thille shadow) they're worth farming both for Clarte's shadow and the weapon mats
>>
>>376642
Yeah, Otherlands is fucking awful. I knew it was going to take a while, but maxing out even a single spear for Foran was a nightmare. I think the shinies there are some of the few cheevos I'll never bother with.
>>
>>375798
I forgot the last time when I did a 10-roll which has at least a 4.5* and isn't named Miyu/Ciel/Bivette. At least I got a new mermaid from the random guaranteed 5*.
>>
Is it too late to start this game?
>>
>>377191
A bit too early if anything. Steam release should be soon, and any account made then will give a free Suzette, who's fucking retarded strong once you get a special weapon for her.
>>
File: muscle savior.png (1.84 MB, 3120x1440)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
he has come
>>
>>377675
His face looks pretty yaranaika
>>
>>377675
Oh nice. What's he do?
>>
File: qwxvg6qpwso61.jpg (65 KB, 640x360)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Why is Thillelille so popular?
>>
>>377689
Dunno yet. The only information we get is that you need to clear an afterstory of mythos to unlock his 5*, similar to saki or jade.
>In before he requires 5 chants but still sucks.
>>377718
Based devs.
>>
>>377718
Cute, cheeky brat who frequently shows her soft side, especially to our favorite manly priest.
>>
Can anyone please explain to me how does the game structure work?

I played for a while on JP back at release. Got to daily dungeons(main story chapter 11, I think).
I know the game had a finished storyline from the beginning. So I'm curious how does the game work when the main story ends?
Do you just play through gacha characters' side stories if you rolled them?
>>
File: anothereden.png (6 KB, 294x157)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
Wait, no japanese voices for steam version?
>>
>>377191
Nah only time gated stuff are daily dungeon runs (post game grinding stuff that regens once every six hours), banner rate ups (all characters are added to the common pool afterwards, there are no time-gated characters) and the daily login bonuses.
>>
>>378172
Once you finish the Part 1 story then it picks up with Part 1.5, which is a story that segues into the second storyline, Part 2. Part 1 mostly ends the story, but there's lots of loose plot threads that are picked up with the later Parts. Lately they've been releasing a longer story, split up into parts, about the ancient Western continent, which got mentioned by a few characters in Part 1, and you had a few characters from that continent (like Prai) but you never went there.
>>
>>378179
This was for a different game, but I recall an anon saying it was some Steam policy to have the spoken voices be English when possible. Dunno if that's true, but I can't think of another reason why jap voices wouldn't be a thing when the mobile version supports it by default.
>>
>>378364
Oh, so they still do story updates, even though they're kind of gaidens/side stories expanding the lore. That's nice to know.
>>
Fuck, I nearly just left without looking. Now just 3 more times for Rosetta.
>>
>>378366
But it's not like publishers have to pay for inclusion of additional languages, right? This is a weird decision.
But I guess since it's a first time Wrightflyer comes to steam, mistakes are to be expected.
>>
>>378798
Yeah. They update the "main" story twice a year or so. Part 1 story focused on Aldo saving his sister Feinne and fighting Phantom. The 1.5 storyline focused on the Ogre Wars and Aldo's sword Ogre Rancorem. The current Part 2 storyline mainly takes place on the Eastern continent (which was mentioned a few times in the OG game and several characters like Shion and Akane came from there) and focuses directly back into Aldo's past. It's the continuation of the main storyline from the first game.

Additionally they've added in other major side stories which focus on old characters or introduce new ones. They've also done two collaboration events (one with Persona 5 and one with the Tales of... series) which were pretty enjoyable.
>>
I can't believe Shanie won the Aldobowl.
>>
File: aldobowl.jpg (552 KB, 2246x1080)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>379038
>>
>>378805
Shouldn't it only be two more times? You can buy her treatise.
>>
>>378805
What is this?! That the dude that let's you pick treatises?
>>
>>379513
Yeah. In the White gate if you get to Elzion, the final room, he's there and you get 3 chant scripts and one treatise of your choice from him. But there's also a 5% chance every time you go to the failure dungeon that he'll be there. No chant scripts but you can pick a treatise.
>>
>>379526
I've got that far maybe three times. Never seen him in the failure dungeon though. Also, never found a chant script on any rare map in Another dungeon so not seeing him in the failure room doesn't surprise me.
>>
File: 1604123837640.jpg (155 KB, 334x334)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>379412
>buying treatises
>>
>>379580
What else would you spend your tsubura gems on?
>>
>>379583
Hoard and just luckchad the treatises.
>>
>>349043
So I just need to add it to my wishlist on steam?
>>
>Clarte gets wings with his 5* form like Mistrare has
>Swap his portrait back to 4* just to check
>Loses his wings and returns to walking
It's the little things like that which prove the devs care about the game
>>
>>376815
Ayyy lmao I have all of them (except Mirusha and ES Melina ofc)
>>
Good luck to anyone pulling for Ewan tonight. I'm gonna drop 5k since don't have either has AS or OG form, and I've heard his OG form is supposed to be pretty good with its manifest so that would be a nice consolation prize.
>>
>>382945
His OG WAS pretty good when his manifest came out, but that was almost a year ago. Now he is just mediocre.
>>
>>382945
at least wait 2 days for if the free 10 pull gives you him
>>
>>379583
I spend all mine on otherlands shinies because i don't give a fuck.
>>
I won the game.
>>
>>383490
Explode.
>>
>>383490
How many stones did you spend to get that?
>>
>>384014
4k. That's why Rosetta AS isn't new. Also got a 4* hardy out of it.
>>
>>383490
Damn. Since playing I've gotten two draws with two 5*'s. Never seen 3 before.
>>
>>384021
The discord gets a pull like this about once every four months. Two 5*s is fucking fantastic. This is an absurd god pull.
>>
does the Pc version have controller support?
>>
>>384577
No ingame support, only the steam default one. You need to map the keys by yourself. There is no ad and its free stone on steam version btw.
>>
This game seems really cute, but $23 for a 10 pull, and that's on sale, is incredibly steep. Is it worth getting invested in this, or should I just take it super casual and play with whatever I wind up getting for free?
>>
>>384911
>but $23 for a 10 pull, and that's on sale, is incredibly steep.
Comapred to what game?
Average ten roll price in many japanese games is $30.
>>
>>384911
The free characters are extremely strong, especially the collab characters (Persona 5/Tales of...). You'll basically be able to clear everything in the game with them. There are JP players who post fight clears and have managed to clear everything in the game without ever pulling on the gacha even a single time. So playing super casual is entirely possible.

That said, two or three times a year they'll offer a Star Dream Encounter. It's a paid gacha (so $23) but in addition to the pull which can get you characters, you also get to just straight up pick any 5* character in the game add them to your team. It's a nice opportunity to pick up a meta character, or someone who can help you clear content faster or even just a character you really like. Also once in a great while we'll get a guaranteed paid banner. Like we had one with Melina not long ago, where you spend the $23 and are 100% guaranteed to get her on your pull. Which is cool if you happen to like Melina and don't have her. But outside of those occasions, paid banners are a trap since while you are guaranteed to get a 5* character on a paid banner, it's not a guarantee you'll get the rate up character. And nothing is worse than dropping $23 and ending up with an off-banner dupe.

So personally I've bought a few star dream encounters and did one of the guarantee 5* banners (for Kikyo) and I'm pretty happy with that. It's a fun game and I don't mind dropping ~$50 on it a year to support the dev's, especially considering how much time I've ended up putting into it and also in light of just how solid of a game Another Eden is.
>>
>>384925
That sounds like the right path for me, I don't mind dropping a bit here and there if I wind up really liking a game. Thanks!
>>
>>384930
No problem. This thread is pretty slow but if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy it!
>>
>>314054
Is she good?
>>
>>385030
"Good" is an understatement. She's obscenely strong, especially once you unlock her unique weapon.
>>
>Uninstalled game in a fit of rage
>Feel like playing again for steam release
>Their data recovery form straight up asks you for Transaction ID, Receipt screenshots or any proof of purchase with saying if the account was F2P or paid as REQUIRED info

Wow these people aren't subtle at all
>>
Nice I didn't have to redownload the game again when I switched to the steam version a bit to collect my free stuff.
>>
>>385030
assuming she's max level and has her manifest weapon:
>First skill is a single target attack that inflicts guaranteed Pain, guaranteed Poison, and increases Felmina's Power by 30% for 3 turns
>Second skill is a single target attack that does 2x damage if the enemy has Pain, does 2x damage if the enemy has Poison (for a total of 4x damage), reduces the enemy's physical resistance by 25% for 3 turns and stacks up to 3 times (so is guaranteed to land), AND increases Felmina's critical damage by 50% for 1 turn
Her first skill alone would be enough to justify her inclusion in parties that benefit from Pain/Poison Grasta or skills, which conveniently a lot of Wind users have. Her second skill then making her a monster of a DPS unit means it's really hard to justify replacing her for another DPS or a different p/p inflictor
>>
>steam has no JP voices
dropped
>>
>>385134
>check the store page
holy shit they somehow managed to fuck up the PC release
amazing
>>
>Forced EN dub
At least the steam ver will be good for logging in, claiming freebies and logging out. Had really low expectations for the steam release and they managed to go even lower.
>>
>>385129
That said, Suzette is roughly equal to Felmina, and pretty much everyone will have her since the Steam release includes 4.5 Suzette as a bonus.
>>
>>385134
Someone needs to mod them in cause english voices are so bad
>>
>>385205
Just play on emu
Same shit, you can actually play the game windowed instead of full screen, you can use google points and google cashbacks and can even use macros.
>>
>Download 8gbs of game on steam
>Load up game and crash because quality coding
>Need to download 1gb of data using the shitty ingame patcher even though Steam should have downloaded the entire game before and I had managed to get in before crashing

Quality port
>>
File: W H Y.png (274 KB, 862x372)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>385248
I'm pretty close to uninstalling this shitty port. How many times do I need to download the game so it lets me in?
Can't believe JP voices didn't make it in but they put in the garbage patcher that makes you redownload the game several times until it works did.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnotherEdenGlobal/comments/mgypcq/steam_version_lacking_voice_options/
>>
>>385248
>>385281
I can't even launch the launcher. Trying to launch it does nothing other than fill my processes with dead powershells.
>>
File: 1614142998707.png (26 KB, 368x132)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>385863
They released some announcement about how you should validate your files with steam if you're having issues but Steam tells me my entire download is corrupted every time I validate files no matter what I do so I fully gave up on the steam ver

Now I'm trying to install it on emu and got hit with classic patcher problems where 100% doesn't mean finished and will likely make me redownload for like the 10th time today. Wonder if someone has the full game folder avaliable for download somewhere to just replace the data folder with my own and skip this awful patching hell.
>>
>>371518
She's a pretty high quality wind and blunt DPS, and with her manifest she applies pain and poison both which becomes useful when you unlock grastas. I mostly like her for the sexy artwork though
>>
>>385870
>classic patcher problems where 100% doesn't mean finished
You're not a real AE player unless you've seen 600%+ on install.
>>
bros just installed this game on steam. I stopped playing this game around global release after I cleared the main story, can someone help me how to level up my units ?
thanks bros
>>
>>386048
I'm assuming that by clearing the story you mean you've done part 1 (the story is still ongoing with 75 chapters atm). When you go to the spacetime rift you'll see that you've unlocked very hard another dungeons. There's a place called the sealed realm where the level 60 dungeon gives you roughly 2 million exp per clear for your whole party
>>
>>314831
Rolls in Another Eden used to have a maximum number of 5*s you could get
>>
>>385980
I went 400% last time I installed it.
How does this work anyway?
What does it download so that it goes over 100%?
>>
>>386161
No one knows, it's arcane science.
>>
>>386161
It's garbage coding by people who have no fucking clue of what they're doing

Another Eden by WrightFlyer Studios proudly holds the title of only patcher out there that corrupts your entire installation if you interrupt it while updating, patching or doing anything really because it can randomly corrupt your files while updating and you'll be forced to redownload until it just works. It's been like this since like release and they haven't bothered fixing it.

The only other launcher/patcher that has issues like these is the Honkai Impact launcher where it's possible to get stuck in a infinite loop of "Updating Settings...." but the company released a fix in the way of providing the offending files/updates on their official discord so you can manually update the game yourself and skip the ingame patcher completely. Wrightflyer is too incompetent to provide a fix, workaround or anything so all we got is a fat "Deal with it" or "Just use a different network!"
>>
>>385863
have you found a fix? i think the same thing is happening to me, i click play but nothing happens, then steam acts like the game is closed after a second or two
>>
>>386161
because it thinks its only dling up to 2.0.0 so when it gets to 2.6 it realizes "wait this is more than 100% and we need to dl more"
>>
>>386257
I play on IOS and the only issue for me is that it sometimes takes too long to load, but restarting the app fixes the download speed
>>
>>386740
Yeah. the game is the very definition of "Works on my machine" and that's why its shit.
Some users like me report having to reinstall 10 times until it works while some have literally never had issues and find it hard to understand how it's such a popular problem.
>>
File: 1.jpg (343 KB, 2094x764)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
Which one should I roll? I remember hearing that Mariel is essential to start the game but another has 2 characters from S tier.
>>
>>386946
Mariel was the best healer in the game for a long time, so she was pretty much the prime reroll character at release. But that was awhile ago. Her healing is still solid and she can bring good magic damage (with her manifest weapon her attack will turn into an AoE and guarantee each party member's next magic attack will auto crit). Dunarith is probably the other best healer in the game.

Thing is though, these days unlike when the game first came out, we have some decent free characters who can easily cover healing (Morgana/Yuri from the collabs, and then Sophia and Clarte, plus you can build Strawboy to be a healer). As a result, getting Mariel is much less mandatory than it was.

So personally I think you'd be better off pulling on the Essence of Weapons series. Everyone on there is really good, and some of them like Foran and Yipha can also perform double duty as healers.
>>
>>386964
Thank you.
>>
>>386974
Just to note, this is the banner I'd recommend going for. Keep in mind though that you can clear everything in AE with just the free characters, so to an extent the gacha is as much about pulling for characters who catch your eye or look interesting as it is about pulling for strong characters, especially since all content is permanent so there's less rush to be able to beat stuff immediately.
>>
Is there a progression guide somewhere?
>>
>>387046
There's this reddit one
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnotherEdenGlobal/comments/l4hije/a_roadmap_for_current_content_v26100/
But honestly AE is the kind of game where you can just clear at your own pace. For the most part, you can't go wrong following the story, though doing the collabs to pick up characters after you finish Chapter 3 and Chapter 13 for the Persona and Tales of characters respectively, is a good idea since they're all extremely strong. The main story itself is huge and there's tons of side stories and other content. Just keep in mind none of it's going away, it'll all be there forever, so don't feel too overwhelmed or anything.
>>
Any idea how long do the freebies last for exactly for rerolling?
>>
>>387058
thanks anon
>>
File: 20210402195039_1.jpg (448 KB, 1920x1080)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
I really like the hammer girl btw
>>
>>387074
The CS lasts forever and I don't know if the destiny ticket thing has a timer on it or not, but you might as well use it right now because it's just a regular 10 pull and you can't use it for a specific banner
>>
I was able to successfully transfer from mobile to PC but it seems like some things just straight up dont work. I tried pushing an info button for one of the banners and it did nothing, same with some of the buttons in the settings menu and help sub-menus. Even the button that shows the info panels for doing these transfers didn't work.
So for now I'm just gonna pop on to grab logins and wait as they keep working on it before I do pulls or content.
>>
what is the function of the 5th and 6th slots in your party? are they only there to get tagged in & out or can they do something during battle other than that and regen hp?
>>
>>387423
tagging in triggers their Valor Chant. some characters (Joker, Hismena, Shannon AS) attack all enemies as their VC, so using Morgana/Violet/Skull to Baton Pass to one of them is a good way to wipe out groups of trash mobs without using up any MP. other characters (Gariyu AS, Cress, Myunfa, Foran AS) trigger an elemental Zone when swapped in
When you run Another Dungeons/ADs your party's Light/Shadow (depending on the dungeon) is used to determine how many rewards you get. For example I have Amy sitting at 200 Light which means I can put her in slot #6 as my only Light character, fill up the rest of my party with Shadow characters I actually want to use, and get all of the rewards from Riftbreaker (which gives rewards based on Light, not Shadow).
Knowing enemy patterns and proper switching between front and backlines is required for superbosses unless you get retarded lucky with some unga DPS
>>
So uh... there's no adverts on the Steam version which means 20 less free CS a day and no 5/day optional adverts for random CS, green tickets, or red tickets. just wonderful
>>
>>387526
If this was the only thing wrong with Steam version I'd probably understand why they decided to remove it.
Steam is probably more strict to this kind of thing.
It's probably less profitable or manageable since no phone or social network is involved.
Normies would shit about this "predatory practise" like they usually do.

But yeah, considering this release already came with bunch of demerits and didn't make it into "popular new releases" this is just another nail in the coffin.
I think they should've released a DMM version first.
>>
>>387452
interesting, thanks!
>>
>>387423
Mostly 5th/6th slot is there to give two characters the chance to regen hp/mp in the middle of battle. On trick is that you can actually move your 1-4 party members to the back row as well, since you only need 1 character on the field at a time. During some of the harder dungeons (like Otherlands) this was a good strategy - kill all but one enemy, then move all but one character into the back row, then just swap that one character in the front with another each turn. This means every turn 5 of your characters will regen hp/mp. It's a good way to refill your hp/mp in dungeons where you can't easily leave and don't have enough food.

Also as the other anon mentioned, characters have valor chants that activate buffs when they move from the back row to the front row. Some of these valor chants (especially zones) are extremely useful.

And like that anon mentioned for some fights having characters in the backline is important. For example one fight involved the boss dropping a 9999 attack that will one shot your entire team. One strategy was to move everyone into the back row, leaving only a single character in the front row who possesses a "Jump" skill (which makes him invincible for a turn like a Final Fantasy dragoon) so that your entire party could avoid the auto-wipe.
>>
>>387098
She's great.
>>
>>387573
I admit, I was kind of lukewarm about her at first but she ended up growing on me pretty fast. She's got the cutest pouting face.
>>
>>387560
ah, so a frontline character "switching" doesn't necessarily swap with 5 or 6? just disappears from the fight until they switch again to front?
>>
>>387619
Right. If you click on the character and set them to move to the back line and then click on a character in the back line, the two will swap positions (so the first character will now be in the backline and the second will be in the front line). But if you click on the first character to swap to the backline, but don't click on anyone to swap with, then the front line character will just move to the back, and now you'll have 3 characters in the front line and 3 in the backline.
>>
>>387632
cool, thanks
>>
>>387573
>>387600
I don’t know, I’ve ever been particularly fond of how much she gets triggered about being called a child. All her tantrums prove is that she is indeed a child no matter how much she tries to project a sense calm and maturity.
>>
>start game on steam
>first fight
>try to use one skill
>crashes
>>
>>387641
I imagine she hates the condescending treatment since she has some of the greatest amount of responsibility even among the church elders.
>>
File: 1604019234201.png (133 KB, 220x327)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Is it possible to get a friend to upload their emu instance without the data folder and replace it with mine to get into the game?

I'm about to give up on installing this game with how horrible the patcher for this is and how it's actually impossible to make the steam version work. I've been looking at the emulated android version go up to like 20%, reset to 7% then repeat for a hour or two now.
>>
Just transfer your data back to your phones or emulators and wait a few weeks, they need time to work out the bugs. Or stay with it and actually file bug reports. Either way, no point in complaining about it right now.
>>
>>387695
Do you do anything when you try to install the game with Steam? Like do you tab out, click all around, etc? There's some fuckery going on in the title screen that makes it prone to crashing or not responding, so you have to do absolutely nothing until it finishes its thing and gives you the prompt to start the game.
>>
>>387721
>Either way, no point in complaining about it right now.
No point in complaining about it in /vmg/ but there's a lot of meaning in complaining where they can see it like feedback, reddit, twitter, email and public places because they'll feel the pressure to fix it. If the community just hugs them and tells them to take all the time they need then it'll be like the patcher shit where they don't feel the need to fix it because everyone accepted it's simply the way things are in this game.
>>
>>387641
Yeah, her and Thillelille are both really annoying. Suzette is the one likeable loli in the game
>>
>>387775
Very rude. Also how the fuck is Suzette a loli.
>>
>>387797
Rosetta > every other western girls
>>
>>387797
Short and flat. Loli is a body type.

She is distinctly less loli in her AS form.
>>
>>387797
>>387850
what this guy said
>>387807
this is also correct. Mistrare would be the best west girl if she actually had a character tho
>>
>>387850
>Short
Is she?
>>
>>387873
Yes.Source: I am her boyfriend
>>
>>387873
She looked distinctly shorter in her pre-AS form.

I don't believe official heights are given, but based on her (pre-AS) artwork, yes. It seems like they got a new artist (or the existing artist got a new style) at some point and began drawing all of the characters taller, even if they're still loli archetypes, i.e. Thillielle and Yukino come to mind. They sound like lolis, they act like lolis, but the artist seems to be fighting it and making these characters with really weird half adult/half loli proportions instead.
>>
>>387619
There are some places where this matters. A couple of bosses set a trap under, for example, positions #2 and #4. You want to move those characters into reserve without someone coming into their positions to dodge the explosion.
Another boss has a really big debuff skill that makes your offense do single digit damage, so you want to swap everyone but your healer/someone you're not going to keep on your frontline into reserves for that turn so nobody important loses their ability to do damage.
Honestly the game's a lot better WITHOUT the OP units, because it means you actually have to think about game mechanics to survive battles.
>>
>>387889
Suzette's proportions doesn't give me the impression she's short, and she acts like a chuuni rather than a loli, whatever you mean by that. The only thing loli esque about her is her gothic lolita outfit, but wearing that type of outfit doesn't imply the wearer is a loli.
>>
>>387797
When is the AS version of this stupid loli releasing? Or are they going to hold any other gachas with her soon?
>>
>>387909
What I want to know is why you're fighting it so hard. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but lately I've been seeing way too much like this on multiple boards: "That loli you like isn't actually a loli and here's my extremely limited interpretation of what a loli is".

Is this some new Retardera strategy to draw the battle lines before going to war or something?
>>
File: 1597165568767.png (21 KB, 370x320)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>387963
I could say the same thing back to you. To me Suzette's just not a loli because she resembles nothing of a little girl and if you put it that way, it seems to me you're the one hung up on trying to make her fit into your own interpretation. You said she was a loli and gave your reasoning. I disagreed and gave mine. That's all there is to it. There's no agenda here.
>>
Suzette is pretty petite but nowhere near loli

There's actually not a lot of loli in the game. Lots of flat teenagers and petite girls but the only girls that really scream LOLI in your face are Thillelile and Mana. Maybe Melina and Lovely too if you ignore the fact she's older than you and a mother?
>>
>>387963
I'm of the opposite opinion and I want to know why everyone is desperate to brand themselves as lolicon and brand every single character they like as loli like its some badge of honor they absolutely need to wear and will fight everyone that tells them otherwise. I've even seen people try to classify characters with gigantic tits as "oppai loli" where they swear how they're huge lolicons and you're just wrong about the definition of loli.
>>
>>387983
To each their own. As the guy who rerolls for the most OP loli in every gacha game I play, Suzzette was the obvious answer for me at launch. I didn't even question it until her AS launched.

>>388011
Well "loli" has nothing to do with age. That's why 1000 year old vampire lolis and the like are referred to as such. There's also Levia, the 3 star sisters, and Melina (at least before her new job that just goes completely in the opposite direction, don't know if that's time travel shenanigans or something else, but that's a drastic design change no matter which way you look at it)

>>388015
Its an extension of the culture war, unfortunately. As history as shown, when one side takes more and more extreme stances, the opposite side will inevitably take the opposite extreme stance and push back. /v/ has been swarmed with loliposting in the past few weeks as election tourists have been in full force calling the same gimmick posters that have been around for years pedos and telling them to kill themselves. It's kind of hilarious to see the textbook political psychology example playing out in real time.
>>
I'm a pretty big lolicon and honestly there aren't many lolis in AE. There are other games like Princess Connect or Azure Lane or Grand Order that have tons of lolis. And I'm looking forward to the new Disgaea gacha since that franchise always has the best lolis. AE though only has a few characters that would fall under the loli category - Thille, Mana and Melina (but the latter gets an Extra Style form in which she becomes 100% adult so boo hoo). And I guess Lovely can be considered a loli. Those are the characters I'd expect to see the "FBI" memes posted for. But Suzette never really struck me as a loli but I guess if some people think she is, that's cool. There's no hard for firm definition for who is and isn't a loli after all.
>>
>>388011
>and Mana
Forgot about her, she's the other likeable loli apart from Suzette who may or may not be a loli depending on how you look at it. I think her features are neotenous enough for her to be considered a loli though; there's a stark contrast between her and say, Deirdre and Anabel who are clearly meant to be adults and mature looking
>>
>>387573
SHE IS!
Her skill damages enemies AND buffs the party? Count me in
>>
do i blow my free 1k stones on a current banner or wait for an upcoming one? also why are there like a dozen different banners to choose from?
>>
>>388206
Essence of Weapon Series is the best if you have none of the units there.
>>
>>388024
>and Melina (at least before her new job that just goes completely in the opposite direction, don't know if that's time travel shenanigans or something else, but that's a drastic design change no matter which way you look at it)
Thanks, my interest in this game withered completely after seeing that. I'm finally free from the suffering of trying to reinstall this.
>>
File: 1.jpg (277 KB, 2142x812)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
Is it good enough to start?
>>
>>388314
It's fucking great. AS Foran is one of the best units in the game (although you need 3 other pierce units to get the most out of her) and Renri is also very solid when you get her manifest. AS Foran alone can carry you through 75% of the story, and by then you'll probably have several other meta units as well as the P5 and Tales of characters
>>
>>388314
Would have been nice if you had gotten another 5* rather than a Foran dupe, but Foran is top tier. She's pierce zone, her first attack does damage and makes the party's next attack automatically critical, and she can heal the party with her second attack. You can also set her with a skill to reduce the enemy's piercing or water resistance so she's fairly versatile for team building. Overall I'd say that's a 9/10 pull.
>>
>>388341
>>388352
Thanks, it took me a while to roll that. Haven't found Foran on tier lists for some reason so I am glad she's also useful.
>>
>>388363
She's rated at 98/100 on altema (the Japanese site). Her healing is helpful and while there are many characters who can guarantee party crits, hers lasts for multiple moves and she also des an attack with it (most party wide crit buffs are just buffs rather than attacks, so Foran gets to do extra damage while buffing the party's damage).

Here's the altema list by the way
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=https://altema.jp/anaden/charalist-2

Keep in mind that 90-100 is considered absolutely good, and even 80-100 characters are usable for the highest end content though you'll need to be much more careful about boss mechanics and other party members. Ultimately Another Eden isn't a hard game so you can mostly use pretty much anyone you want to clear content

With Foran you'll get a couple of good free piercing characters (eventually) like Jade and Mana and another who's a bit of a spoiler, so you'll be able to put a solid piercing team together. You also (I believe) got the free 4* Suzette who, once upgraded to 5*, is an amazing spear unit (big attacks, and she can put poison/pain on enemies which are the two big debuffs).

Renri is also going to be great. She can do big damage with her Manifest weapon (it'll take awhile for you to get it) but you get a free Slash zone character in the Tales collab and several other good slash characters, so you'll have a couple of different team comp opportunities.
>>
>4 lolis in this game
>One of them gets timeskipped and made into a mature adult so it's only 3

damn this game hates loli
Should try advertising it to the people into adults and mommies, I bet they'd cream themselves about this development.
>>
>>388420
Ehh, there's tons of loli-focused games out there. Shame this isn't one of them but oh well.
>>
>>388314
Hot take: I would reroll.
Yes, Foran AS is great. However rolling normal Foran down the line is basically guaranteed, and you'll be eventually able to get 3 treatises from either ADs or the sensationalist+buy 2 more to upgrade her.
I'd much rather have 3+ 4.5*s from the ticket and free 1k gems than a 4*'s AS and a 5*.
>>
>>388454
>there's tons of loli-focused games out there.
no theres not
literally name five
>>
>>388314
I'd say definitely stick with this 32-Light AS Foran.
>>
File: 20210403164053_1.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
destiny ticket pull, how'd i do?
>>
>>388480
Any new 5* is a great pull.
>>
File: 20210403171114_1.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>388480
aaaand here's 1k on essence of weapon
>>
Do I win the award for worst draw on the PC launch free multi ticket?
>>
>>388303
Good call. Wish I had that willpower, but I've been here for too long.
>>
>>388420
There's really not. The two ones that were known were Azur Lane (which basically stopped making lewd designs for lolis for like half a year and only recent started releasing some decent buyable outfits again) and Princess Connect in which the lolis are still a minority compared to cowtits, despite it being what the game is known for.

And both of those games have awful gameplay. Most of us just want a little bit of pandering across other games, but shit like Melina's age up fucking sucks, especially since this game doesn't give you the option of using her old design as a skin.
>>
>>388583
Meant to quote >>388454
>>
>>388503
Pretty awful, but at least Nikeh can be upgraded to a 5* AS form. There's also one more in there that has a secret 5* upgrade that requires some extra conditions.
>>
File: current party.png (852 KB, 930x543)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>388314
Got Radias today with chrono stones day. Guess I can also make a slash zone type of party with Renri if I figure out who's my third slash character. No idea which type is better, maybe it's good to have both for different content. I am using Rosetta 4.5 as a healer until I can get a collab Morgana tho not sure which heal will be better in the end.
>>388456
So basically any character from selector ticket where you choose 4* can make it to 5* later with some grind, right? That's good to know. I chose Bivette as newbie guide suggested but guess she's out of my priority list for a while.
>>
>>388982
>So basically any character from selector ticket where you choose 4* can make it to 5* later with some grind, right?
Wrong.
The only characters from that ticket that can make it to 5* are Bivette, Ciel, Miyu, Akane, Foran, and Nikeh.
Maybe one day other characters will be given 5* upgrades or an AS, but as it is now the following characters are all stuck at 4* max:
Benedict, Breeno, Chiyo, Cyuca, Darunis, Denny, Erina, Komachi, Krervo, Lele, Lingli, Lovinia, May, Miranda, Myron, Nero, Nomar, Nonold, Otoha, Parisa, Pom, Raven, Rovella, Rufus, Samora, Sevyn, Soira, Yazuki, Yio, and Zilva.

Having Rosetta and also picking up Radias drastically shifts my statement from >>388456 to "keep".
Rosetta's a solid healer whose status immunity can open up some otherwise difficult fights, and who can be sidegraded to her AS form which is the cornerstone of a good magic party.
I don't personally have Radias, but from what I've seen she's a pretty good tank in addition to being a Slash zone setter. The latter would be more important if Cress didn't exist as a free option, but Cress doesn't have a buff that increases sword/axe/katana damage at the end of turn whereas Radias does, so Renri will really appreciate having Radias to buff her damage.
Foran AS is amazing, as everyone has already mentioned.
Renri is a beast of a DPS, if you have the debuffs to power up her main move. She can also be sidegraded to her AS form which has... an interesting playstyle, but still really strong as well, and gives crit buffs to the party.

>>388480
>>388500
Also solid pull, definitely keep.
Dunarith is my 2nd favorite healer and served me well throughout the entire game, and Yipha's the only blunt zone setter and is a strong support character.
>>
>>389005
awesome. my main problem though is i'm completely clueless when it comes to early-game party composition... i'm probably overthinking it, though.

like, do i completely ignore all the 3* characters and just level the 4*+?
>>
>>389033
Party composition isn't really important as long as you have a healer until Goddess of Time/Chance Encounters desu. Just use your current 5 stars. Level-up Aldo too since you need him in a fight in one of the Episodes.
Morgana + Joker will help you kill mobs easily without consuming mp so use them to the fullest.
Also try dumping your scrolls on a single unit until they're lvl 80. It will give bonus exp to the rest of the party.
>>
>>389037
alrighty, thanks...
>>
>>389037
>Also try dumping your scrolls on a single unit until they're lvl 80. It will give bonus exp to the rest of the party.
That's brilliant, I woulda never thought of that. I just dumped all my scolls on Aldo and he's level 40 now. When do i get the materials to unlock his 4* tree?
>>
>>389047
in the Two Knights and the Holy Sword Episode.
One of the rewards there is a Sword Master Tome.
Aldo is my light battery and use him as a mob clearer in Garulea AD so for me upgrading Aldo to 5 stars and farming his light is very worth it.
>>
>>388583
>in which the lolis are still a minority compared to cowtits, despite it being what the game is known for.
If you're looking for literal children then sure, the game barely has any. But the game got that nickname because most of the girls are small of height and small/flat of chest. If you disregard age then the game has far more small/flat chestedd girls than big breasted chars
>>
have they acknowledged the buggy steam release yet or should i just give up on it
>>
YOU
JUST
KNOW
>>
>>389299
Aldo knows. You can see it in his eyes.
>>
>>389299
That look of absolute unending disappointment on her poor father's face.
>>
>>389172
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1252600/view/3026956428740413353
>"If you don't want a keylogger on your machine, just uninstall our game"
>keylogger is literally in a windows folder and doesn't get removed when you uninstall the game
>>
>>389841
>keylogger
Is there actual evidence of this beyond some dude throwing a tantrum about stuff it might be doing? The whole thing is still scummy as hell, but I'd prefer verification before jumping straight to fearmongering.
>>
>>389912
A guy on reddit claims to work in IT and he gave his piece on it.
>I looked at everything in question. It does log activity in the game itself, but does not log activity from anywhere else. It does log in-game activity, but it only sends it to the servers that the game uses. My guess is that it's trying to detect cheating and/or botting.
>I ran packet/network monitoring to track what was and wasn't happening while Another Eden Steam was open. There was no unusual activity. Nothing was sent out via the game that didn't originate from the game.
>As far as the install.bat goes, such as (Powershell) "'-ExecutionPolicy bypass'" are just sloppy/lazy programming. Yes they can be used by "hackers," but software vendors don't use them to "hack."
>>
Anyone have an image guide for the dimensional vortex? I am hopelessly lost.
>>
>>390004
https://altema.jp/anaden/dai25syoukanasiminokirosu-1607

I think this one is the dimensional vortex, that's the one where there's the, like, clock place and then the phasing in-and-out paths, and then the teleporter maze, right?
>>
Where's the best overworld spot for grinding exp with autoattacks? Beast King Castle or is there somewhere else?
>>
File: quest.png (1.9 MB, 1433x806)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
heh
>>
https://twitter.com/rpg_AE/status/1379343135113801730
RIP
>>
>>389841
>keylogger is literally in a windows folder and doesn't get removed when you uninstall the game
for real? guess i won't be getting back into the game then, this whole steam release thing is a shitshow
>>
>>390423
I just deleted it and the game still works.
>>
>>390433
you might get flagged for cheating anon
>>
>>390423
This thread isn't fast enough that you can't justify reading two posts below that one.

>>390433
Did it not reinstall when you booted the game? That's how most anti-cheats work.
>>
>>390554
>Did it not reinstall when you booted the game? That's how most anti-cheats work.
Nope. Got it back just in case. Didn't really consider that I can get banned for it. The thing is just a small 13kb file.
>>
>>390422
What does it say?
What happened to previous producer?
>>
>>390554
>This thread isn't fast enough that you can't justify reading two posts below that one.
didn't say anything about the keylogger not getting removed even when you uninstall, which was my problem if you read my post again
>>390584
what folder is it in?
>>
>>389841
>>389912
>>390423
>>390621
There's been a lot of cases where people falseflag simple anti-cheats as malware and then make it into a negative review on steam.
I've never seen a single (well-known) game which would abuse this and actually steal any data this way.
It's usually just people being overly paranoid that, theoretically, something might happen to their data. Because it's not Google or Microsoft doing the monitoring.
>>
File: 1249238942893428934923.png (123 KB, 284x239)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>390621
>what folder is it in?
windows\wfsdrv\wfs64.sys
>>390626
It's just uncomfortable when companies place their files in my windows folder, at the very least it's hard to clean all this stuff afterwards, especially since uninstall doesn't do anything. But you know, you shouldn't trust too much to gacha companies, this business is filled with deceiving and fraudes anyway, those kind of products are very different from usual games.
Either way the steam came with a few benefits so it's worth it for me to try out steam version. It's not perfect but at least plays better that way. For some reason I can't force my MeMu to run this game on PC but that's probably the issue of settings or emulator.
>>
>>390616
The producer will be officially replaced
>>
File: 1614189747754.png (538 KB, 1440x1403)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
Just started with the steam release, should I spend my starting stones on rolls or wait for a specific banner or something else? Also are there any traps I should avoid to prevent cucking myself?
>>
>>390776
Ally Encounter - Essence of Weapons Series is a fantastic banner. This is the ideal time to reroll, aiming for at least 2 of Rosetta AS/Ewan AS/Yipha/a strong off-banner unit like Tiramisu
Experience scrolls are plentiful, use them either on Aldo or whoever your favorite 5* is. The rest of your party gets bonus exp if you have 1 really high level party member.
Chant Scripts are rare, don't waste them upgrading a shitty character who you'll never use (like Shion) just because you have 10 Chant Scripts to burn. Save them for when you need them.
Guiding Light/Luring Shadow enhancement items are even rarer, don't waste them on free units like Aldo (whos light/shadow can be grinded from doing dungeons) or on characters you'll never use.
Hitting specific light/shadow points gives stat bonuses to that character, and eventually will unlock more equipment and skill slots. Some characters really benefit from this more than others.
>>
File: 1597433026002.jpg (164 KB, 671x705)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>390793
>shitty character who you'll never use (like Shion)
second manifest when
>>
>>390798
Based on Clarte and Melina, next up are personal armors that add an additional skill and ES forms.
>>
>>390817
I really hope personal armors are kept to a minimum. Grinding for weapons is already pretty much pointless since we have manifests. It'd be a shame if armors went the same way.
>>
File: 1522107653750.jpg (20 KB, 405x341)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
just pulled Yipha from the weapon zone banner, would a hybrid wind/blunt zone meme team comp work out? I have:
Yipha
AS Claude
Biaka
Felmina
Dunarith
Amy
>>
>>391108
do you have Dewey? He's pretty integral for blunt zone and there's a grasta that can give 1 elemental skill to a character so you can give him a wind blunt move to fit on the wind team.
>>
>>391108
Dump Claude and Dunarith for other blunt characters.
>>
>>391108
Poorly. Either drop Yipha and go full wind team, or drop Claude and Dunarith and go full blunt.
Also regardless of which you go, try to get someone better than Amy unless you're just using her as your battery
>>
File: 1510358739177.jpg (10 KB, 303x244)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Thanks for the feedback, frens.

>>391202
I'm a lucklet so this is basically me making a new team for the after being 100% dependent on my earth zone team for the majority of the game. No dewey, but that's an interesting take to make him fit the theme.

>>391376
My only other blunt character is a normal Ewan and the other F2P characters. So sounds like I'm still waiting on good blunt units before I can make a team.

>>391664
I have a shitty wind team which is as claude, dunarith, felmina, regular illulu, and fucking as ruina. Still leveling my biaka and her manifest but doubtful it'll make much of an improvement.
>>
>>392036
Use Yuri from Tales. Morgana's not bad either.
>>
>Forced EN dub
>Missing out on daily rewards
>Nightmare to install and run even though the steam downloader should have fixed any shitty patcher issues
>Comes with literal spyware bundled in

Has any other game bungled their PC release this hard? They really should have just told people to run their shit on a emulator or provided an official emu download and it would have been miles better.
>>
>>392096
>Has any other game bungled their PC release this hard?
yes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfyS1qj565s
>>
Based Thillielillie won the most popular character vote in JP. First time Aldo has not been in first. Guess she really is the savior after all.
>>
>>392413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51r4_x_EUvk
>>
File: EycxZEhVoAIyb2-.jpg (224 KB, 1694x956)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>392421
>>
File: Eycx-5VVgAM-I_Y.jpg (287 KB, 1688x952)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>392440
>>
>>392421
en character adjustment
Adjust the skills of story characters and add effects!
Aldo
* Rotation Slash / X Slash / X Slash Kai: All attribute attacks UP for all allies (1 action)
* Falcon Slash: Target 20% DOWN (3 turns)
* Polkano Braid: Increases critical power by 30% for all allies (3 turns)
* Ryujin Shin: New resistance to target 50% DOWN (3 turns)
Cyrus
* Wuwei Wet Slash: Critical hits are more likely to occur + Double the power when the target is Bain + 3 times the damage when HP is reduced
* Water Dragon Slash: Pain grant (target resistance ignored for 3 turns)
Enku Free Flow / Blue Break: Increases your strength by 50% + Speed by 50% (3 turns)
+ 50% increase in sword wearer damage to all allies (3 turns)
Ami, Rika and Helena will also be adjusted! Anaza Seeden
#Anaten Festival 2021 Spring
>>
>>392417
japan deserved another nuke for allowing this
>>
File: Eyc4dn_UcAE21Cr.jpg (268 KB, 1889x1063)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>392445
>>
>>392472
You're right, it should have been Moke.
>>
File: 1599939064981.png (914 KB, 902x910)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
>>392440
GIVE
>>
>>392440
About time now I can work on her shadow
>>
File: 1606157968354.jpg (50 KB, 470x706)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>392447
>Double the power when the target is Bain
>>
>>392417
>Based Thillielillie won the most popular character vote in JP.
when are they going to run her gacha again? or give a free 4* of her like suzette?
>>
>>392746
i believe her banner gets a permanent version after chapter 10 of mythos releases
>>
>>392786
seems like it'd be better to save up for her AS banner
when is that shit releasing on GL? Or did that already come out
>>
>>392786
aight, after looking around, the update that has chapter 10 western mythos has thille, melina, rosetta, and prai on rate up as a perma banner
>>
>>392793
thille's as releases at the same time as chapter 10 mythos, which is roughly 2-3 months away or so, unless updates get compressed and fused
>>
>>392796
guess i'll be doing only daily logins until then
I absolutely cannot be fucked to play the game and its not like this game has time limited events anyway
>>
>>392489
>Nagi EX
OH SHIT I AM SO HYPED
>>
File: violet quest.png (1.94 MB, 1362x766)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
That quest was hella long, glad I made it.The lack of skip button really makes me angry sometimes because I am wasting too much time with clicks Btw, are there easy ways to get ~40-50 lvl armor? I am farming housekeepers and it feels like a waste of green keys and rngs is kinda horrible but with my current gear I doubt I can farm very hard dungeons. Just finished chapter 13 by the way.
>>
when should i stop rolling on the weapon banner?
>>
>>392887
Don't VH dungeons only open up after you clear the first arc? Unfortunately, there's not a lot of options for armors at that level range where you're at. To put it into perspective, there's a level 48 armor you can craft without using keys, but it requires you to be in the final dungeon of the first arc. I guess you've used the EXP scrolls, so now you're incredibly overleveled. You'll have to make do with low level armor.
>>
>>392891
Whenever you want. Though keep in mind it's probably the best banner we'll be seeing for 1/2 a year.
>>
>>392887
don't waste time farming armor and just buy whatever is available in the shop. Main story pt 1 is easy and you have top tier team there. The real farmable armor are in the eastern continent. P5 pt2 is too early for someone who just finished chapter 13 so that's why you're probably struggling. Good way to spend your green key is to farm episode dungeons to collect the prizes.
>>392891
if you got 2-3 units from there. Which ones are the one you got?
>>
File: PNuE1yd.jpg (193 KB, 1440x810)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>392908
everything else 3star
>>
>>392918
yeah keep on pulling on that banner.
you didn't reroll?
>>
>>392921
i kept seeing you could beat the whole game with free units so i didnt bother was that a mistake?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (333 KB, 1440x810)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>392922
yeah you can beat the game with free units since main story is easy and most of the challenges are from optional bosses.
How far are you in the story? i can give you an account if you like but it's asia/oceana server
>>
>>392926
not far im in the dinosaur land like ch 5, is there any multiplayer at all that i should care about server?
>>
File: 1614189.png (2.96 MB, 1920x1080)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB PNG
>>392421
So is she supposed to be the Cat God? That looks like the Cat Shrine behind her.
>>
>>392918
It's not too late to reroll, Shannon is great but just a 4.5 Shannon is not what I recommend starting out with
>>
>>392938
What kind of stuff would I be looking for on a good reroll?
>>
>>392934
no multiplayer so server doesn't really matter.
>>
>>392940
Now's the best time to reroll. I'd reroll on the weapon banner. You get a free Slash zone character, so I'd try and get either Rosetta AS (magic zone), Foran AS (Pierce Zone) or Yipha (Blunt Zone). Ideally you'd luck out and get two of them, but even just one will really help broaden your options for later game team comps. Also all three of those characters, in addition to providing the benefits of a zone, can also provide healing and some level of team support.
>>
>>392940
With 1k gems and the 10 pull ticket, I'd personally aim for at least 3 target units, but I'm also a hardcore reroller so you might only want 1 or 2 targets to get to playing.
As for what those targets are, any of the following characters:
>Rosetta AS
>Yipha
>Ewan AS
>Tiramisu
>Myunfa
>Veina AS
>Claude AS
>Yuna AS(or base Yuna)
>Anabel AS
>Mariel AS(or base Mariel)
Rosetta AS, Yipha, and Ewan AS are rate up on the banner, Rosetta AS(magic) and Yipha(blunt) are zone setters with no alternatives while Ewan AS is a monster.
Tiramisu is the best quality of life character, Myunfa is a great support character and the only earth zone setter (until Tiramisu AS, but then you'd have to pick between her AS and her normal form)
Veina AS and Claude AS both deploy Wind zone; I'd rank Veina over Claude but Claude's status immunity can be helpful for certain bosses.
Yuna AS and Anabel AS both deploy Water zone; I'd rank Yuna over Anabel for ease of use. Also Yuna has a really strong Normal style.
Mariel also has a really strong Normal style, and I'd actually rate her higher than her AS. Her AS can revive which nobody else can do, whereas her Normal style can make your mages crit with their spells, has a fantastic heal+regen, and has elemental resist both as a skill and her VC.

There are other characters I haven't mentioned as well who are good keepers (ie. Foran AS, Shannon AS, Thillelille), I focused mostly on 'foolproof' characters.
The 7 zone characters whose roles can't be reproduced by a free character (Cress for Radias/Ilulu AS, Gariyu AS for Hardy) or upgraded from a 4* (Yes, Foran AS is incredibly useful, but by the time you "need" her, you'll have enough chant scripts to upgrade her and should be able to farm treatises in ADs/sensationalist), as well as the best healer who also breaks magic zone, THE convenience unit, and Ewan AS who can fit in any weapon zone and wreck face.
>>
>>389921
I also work in IT, though malware analysis isn't really my specialty. But I can confirm it doesn't appear malicious. AE only communicates with AE servers and steam community servers. I decompiled the the driver it installs...I can't tell what the fuck it's actually doing I'll admit. Not because I can't read decompiled code but because it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything at all by itself. I'd need to decompile the entire game to really see.

Furthermore while the driver remains in the windows directory because WFS is retarded, the wfsdrv service is actually deleted when you close the game.
>>
>>392978
Also looking through the actual data being transmitted through wireshark, none of it is human readable except for the security stuff, which use amazon as a CA. If it were sending process names or anything, that would've shown up.
>>
File: cZXstxk.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
whats the difference between the purple and gold 5 star?
>>
>>393001
Purple means it's an AS, or Another Style. Their stats are slightly different, their Valor Chant is different, and their final 2 moves are different. Also in the case of Lokido, Lokido AS has Hold Ground which lets him endure 1 attack at 1 hp each battle.
In general it's better to get an AS unit than to get a normal unit, because you need 5 Treatises to convert a 4 or 5* into an AS, but only 1 Tome to convert an AS into a normal 5*.
Also the AS can do all 4 of the character's quests, whereas the Normal 5* can only do 3.
>>
>>393001
Gold is their normal 5* form, Purple is the character's Another Style 5* form. Basically AS forms change up the character's final two skills and give them an alternate Valor Chant. Generally the Another Style tends to be stronger than the original style, though there are exceptions (like Elga). That's a pretty good pull there. Renri AS is a solid fire damage/slash user who can also guarantee party crits, so she'll work great in a slash zone (which you get for free with Cress from the Tales collab). Lokido is a bit dated at this point but he's got good AoE, especially with his manifest which also allows him to improve the party's fist damage by 50% (so if you get another fist users he'll be even more useful).
>>
>40% of the reviews on steam are people shitting on their godawful PC client
>WFS still wont get their shit together or fix anything

this has to be one of the most incompetent mobage companies out there
Other companies would have apologized and tried to deal with the outrage instead of just ignoring players and having them deal with it
>>
CUTE!
>>
>>393111
whats her eigo voice sound like? please don't be valley girl
>>
>>393113
I play in Japanese so I don't know what her English sounds like. Her Japanese definitely has a hint of gyaru to it, so honestly a valley girl might kind of fit.
https://static.miraheze.org/anotheredenwiki/2/29/Voice_millecha_story1_jp.ogg
>>
>>393111
Oh dear lord, Shanie's not going to be happy.
>>
>>393111
Does she appear in the new chapter? I like seeing Aldo react to people that were already in your party.
>>
>>393125
Not sure, was gonna burn through my green/red keys before starting the new one. Also thinking of maybe leveling her up and doing her quests first. I noticed with Mistrare, Aldo had some unique dialogue about how she was able to fly in the race in her personal quest if you had already done it. Not sure if Milsha has anything similar or not.
>>
>Get Radica from shadow drop
of course. jokes on you game, now I can upgrade her to her AS when it comes out
>>
>>393127
Thillelille makes a reference to her personal quest before you sail to the island so I'm gonna assume Milsha has something similar if she appears. Game doesn't have a replay scene button so I wanna get all the dialogue I can.
>>
>>393130
It's really cool that they do that, and I've noticed they've done stuff like that even for old content. But it also sucks too because I want to see all of the dialogue but I'll never be able to.
>>
>>392440
>>392489
>>392936
Whiny lolifag here.

I'm actually happy with all three of these and have renewed hope in the game's future. Still hoping they don't age up Levia, though. Also, what happened to Nagi's body mass index?
>>
File: 101030071_s2_rank5_base.png (1.49 MB, 1240x1240)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>393142
Nagi can transform herself. She gave herself two big flotation devices in her AS form, but then in this new form she has a floaty ring. Is she also still her her two big floaties it would screw with her buoyancy and make it too difficult for her to stay underwater so she had to get rid of them.
>>
>>393146
Ah, I see. The beauty and mysteries of the ocean are deep indeed.
>>
File: 874310800.jpg (718 KB, 2285x1660)
718 KB
718 KB JPG
>>393142
I'm hoping with the fact that Thilleille is the most popular character in the game in Japan and was like #5 or 6 on GL, maybe they'll be a little more willing to push loli characters going forward.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.66 MB, 1600x900)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>393118
Not just Shanie, everyone's going to be unhappy.
>>
File: file.png (1.62 MB, 1290x721)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
welp. finally got screwed on RNG. no sexy fox archer for me.
So long. Game was cool. No pity system is ass.
>>
>>393304
That looks like a pretty great account. You could always give it to someone else if you really don't want it.
>>
dupe Biaka on drop
dupe Tsubame, Laclair 4.5 and Lokido 4.5 on Milsha banner ;_;
>>
File: ewan la ckair banner.png (2.03 MB, 1301x752)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>roll for ewan as
>get yipha
That's fucking awesome but now I need him even more.
>>
>levia and sheila popping up in the new city
Fucking finally. Is this it? Is fish wife getting a buff soon?
>>
>>393521
Levia and Sheila are both going to get ASs
>>
>>393218
>>393142
Doubt it, the game seems to really hate loli considering they're aging them up, something every other game would never do. I've seen other games age down their characters but never age up.
If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if we got some aged up Thillelile in the future to spit everyone in the face.
>>
I've had this account for a few years now, playing off and on whenever my emulator would install an update correctly, I bet none of these characters are any good.
>>
File: AnotherEden_VgZHxSohhn.jpg (1.91 MB, 1876x2575)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>393665
Whoops.
>>
>>393666
a lot of them are really good. just need some grinding for their manifest or 5*/AS upgrade.
>>
>>393666
Nagi's AS is good
Bertrand is a fantastic tank for the 3 fights that need a tank
Elga's good
Claude (and his AS) are both good.
Mariel is fantastic.
Anabel's AS is good.
Veina's AS is great.
Rosetta's AS is fantastic.
Felmina is great.
I think Laclair's supposed to be good and her AS is supposed to be great.
Myunfa is fantastic.
Shannon's AS is good, and I think her normal form's manifest is good as well?

If you're able to get some treatises to drop from ADs or the sensationalist, you've got some good upgrade targets.
Biaka, Felmina, Shannon/AS, Claude AS/Veina AS is a strong wind zone team.
Rosetta AS+Mariel is how every good magic zone team starts. iirc Mighty (or was it Mighty AS?) is useful in that team as well
Deirdre+Violet+Velvet is an extremely easy f2p way to do damage in your Myunfa's earth zone.
Cress is free, once you get him Elga can go to town in the slash zone alongside... I guess Deirdre and Violet again.
>>
>>393666
Your best team would be getting the free earth units and use Myunfa's Earth zone.
Everyone else will take at least a month of grinding to get RNG treatise to upgrade them.
>>
>>393711
>>393722
So given my current levels what's the fastest way to farm scrolls to level up the useful characters?
>>
>>393751
Spend all your keys on Another Dungeons. There's one specifically for Exp.
There's a bonus exp system for anyone 20 or so levels lower than the highest leveled character on the team.
Setup a macro for fighting and wake up to a fully leveled team. Last Island or Beast King's Castle are easy zones to afk.
>>
>>393751
Exp dungeon helps a lot for leveling up and it drops exp badges and scrolls. It sometimes drop treatises too if you do the very hard.
>>
>>393751
Do the mayor's tutorial in Baruoki, as he gives you exp badges for free
Then do the Persona 5 collab for another exp badge
The exp dungeon is an easy way to farm exp, though eventually you'll want to use your keys for better things.
Once you have a strong main party, you can bring low level characters along during farming for tomes/light/shadow in ADs. For example, I only used 3 characters to complete Industrial Ruins, plus Amy to get the occasional light increase, meaning the other 2 slots I always had be someone to passively level up.
Once you get and level up Morgana and Joker, having Morgana(front row) swap into Joker(back row) on turn 1 can oneshot groups of mobs in... I don't remember where exactly but the enemies were level 50ish and gave decent exp.
You could also go for the "Hammer normal attack hits all enemies" route after you get to chapter 65.
>>
>>393761
>>393763
Thanks, didn't even know that was a thing.

>>393776
I'm still on chapter 23 right now, stuck in the dimensional vortex because I have to keep going back to heal all the time.
>>
>>393786
do the p5 collab. you'll get a 5* Morgana and he's a great healer.
Having him and Joker also helps a lot in clearing mobs by activating Joker's VC.
>>
>>393790
I don't really want to use characters from a franchise I don't care for.
>>
>>393793
then farming will be more painful, as [any p5 character] switching into [character with a VC attack] is a fast, efficient, mp free way to clear random battles. Morgana -> Joker is spoonfed to you but if you aren't fighting things weak to pierce, and also aren't fighting things resistant to fire/water/wind then swapping into Cetie AS/Hismena/Heena/Shannon AS is generally better. And Baton Pass's damage buff is big enough to turn them from decent damage to one-shots.
>>
is ciel still the ideal starter choice?
>>
>>393842
Either him, Miyu, or Bivette. Bivette's pretty strong after you finish her special side quest and I still use her even now. Ciel and Miyu are kind of lackluster, but they still have special side stories that get you some stones and they (Miyu in a future update) have AS forms which make them really strong.
>>
>>393842
Ciel, Miyu, Bivette and Prai (in 5 months) can all be upgraded to 5* versions. So any of them is a good choice. I'd generally say Bivette is the stronger choice for now, but Prai will be better when his 5* comes out. Also worth noting that Miyu will be getting a stupid strong AS form soon, but AS forms are much harder to unlock and you can always get it from the gacha.
>>
>>393842
Bivette just because her 5* upgrade is the cheapest and she's a fine AoE fire mage. Ciel and Miyu are really weak and basic at 5*
>>393848
You can get Prai from the free Healer pick around ch16.
>>
>>393855
>You can get Prai from the free Healer pick around ch16.
Forgot that was a thing.
>>
>>393855
>>393857
prai is also not available from the starter ticket anyways
>>
>>393903
My bad entirely then.
>>
What were some popular teams for dealing with the P5 twins?
>>
>>393937
I think Piercing, Earth, and Blunt were the most popular. Maybe Wind too.
>>
>>393937
there are some meme teams involving melissa, tsukiha as, ciel as, claude, some 3*, and myunfa
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.19 MB, 1600x900)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
Oh ouch. I wasn't expecting to see such a graphic suicide happen in this game.
>>
>>393125
Finished up the new chapter.
She appears towards the end. It's the usual, "Milsha? What are you doing here?" when she shows up, and Aldo introduces her to everyone else. It didn't seem like there was any particularly unique dialogue this time.
>>
>>394114
Prai needs to dick Thillelille until she stops being a petulant child.
>>
>>394117
Disappointing but that means I can do the chapter without missing out too much.
>>
File: 728191.png (2.22 MB, 1598x898)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>394124
I hope not. He's almost more retarded than she is. If the two of them weren't careful and ended up having a child, it's density would create a second Chronos Umbra.
>>
>>394128
Why is every character in this game autistic??
and why do i find them extremely hot because of it?
>>
>>393790
>Having him and Joker also helps a lot in clearing mobs by activating Joker's VC.
That's cool, never knew about Joker's VC, guess I should pay more attention to VCs in general. But isn't he a bit too weak? Altema rates him close to Aldo. Still thanks for the tip.
>>
>>394183
Morgana is decent. Not amazing but he has good healing skills and his big AoE hits hard, especially if enemies are poisoned, and if you hit weakness it hits twice. The big thing though is his Baton Pass passive (something all of the P5 characters have). When you swap with Morgana (or any other P5 character) with someone in the back row, the swapped in character gets a massive boost to their damage on their next attack, and this applies to VC attacks like Joker's. So you swap Morgana for Joker, Joker comes in and drops a big AoE attack on all enemies, which can potentially one shot them or at least allow you to finish up with a small aoe magic attack or two, letting you cheaply 1 turn clear most mobs. There are other characters besides Joker who have attack VC's like Heena, Shannon AS, Myrus AS, Cetie AS, etc, if you don't want to use Joker though.
>>
>>394183
For endgame content/superbosses you want someone stronger than Joker because his skill multipliers are all fairly low and his skills are sort of over the place.
For killing trash mobs, Joker is deceptively strong. His personal weapon gives him +50% damage on everything except for his Fire Slash (including his VC). If he hits a weakness, he repeats his attack, and can hit Pierce, Slash, Fire, and Magic.
Full health Joker hitting a fire/slash weakness, or Joker being Baton Passed into a Pierce weakness can end an encounter against trash mobs outright.
Of course if you aren't fighting things weak to pierce, fire, or slash then you'd likely be better off using someone else with a damaging VC.
Cetie (fire pierce), Heena (wind pierce), Hismena (water pierce), Shannon AS (wind slash), and Shigure AS once he gets released (water slash) can all hit all enemies with their VCs. Myrus AS (earth magic) only hits random enemies, and only 2-5 times so she's more of a crapshoot if you can wipe out an encounter with a single baton passed VC.

Also if you can manage to get the P5 part 2 Superboss down to its last phase (or defeat it completely) you're rewarded with a Grasta that buffs the effect of Baton Pass, making this strat viable against even higher level enemies.
imo the best baton passers are Morgana and Violet; Morgana's Masukunda can help you outspeed/survive a boss, High Wind Booster is nice to pop immediately before AF on a wind team, Miracle Punch and Magarudyne are both serviceable attacks, and Mediarahan is... well it's a healing move. Also (iirc) Morgana is the fastest of the Phantom Thieves
Meanwhile Violet is a boss DPS, spamming either Sword Dance or Combo Attack in AF, maybe throwing an Ali Dance in beforehand to maximize AF duration. She has no AOE herself (which means she's perfectly fine swapping out for a VC attacker in random encounters) and iirc is the 2nd fastest Phantom Thief.
>>
mc updates
>>
>>394766
and a proper translation
>>
>>394775
Nice with Aldo, Cyrus, Cress and Yuri, new players ill be able to put a crazy strong slash team together. And Riica, Helena, Cerrine and Deidre will make for a solid Earth team. Plus Riica should be a top healer and let people get through pretty much everything. Only issue is that they'll have to clear both Ogre Wars 2 and the Closed-off Open World side story before they get her 5* unlocked, but Morgana and Yuri should be enough to carry them until then.
>>
I remember hearing we were supposed to be getting whispers which are free draws? When do we start getting them? I haven't gotten any yet.
>>
>>394928
At server reset
>>
>>394929
Okay thanks, was worried it had started with the last update and I missed one today.
>>
How long until Aldo get a team full of cat girls?
>>
>>394128
Nonsense, Prai is based.

>>394143
Aldo isn't, he's just pretending.
>>
>>395089
Uh...hm.

Well, Elga has cat ears, Otoha is the cat goddess, Morgana can be a girl if he wears a dress. So we just have to wait for the new catgirl they just announced for JP and we're good.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.