[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hmmmmm.png (2.54 MB, 1892x988)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
At what point did you start realizing you're losing control of your life
>>
>>300383
still room for 2 more gacha
>>
>>300383
I'm only playing two gacha right now and both are fairly easy on the stamina regen so I have plenty of time to get everything done.
>>
>>300383
You are weak
>>
>>300383
you tell me lacari
>>
>>300383
When i start working.
>>
>>300492
true
>>
Between Animal Crossing, LaTale M, and Monster Super League I lost about 3 full years of my life by always having the games timers and daily tasks on my mind.

Now I haven't touched a Mobile game since pre-Halloween because I purposely missed the Events to kill my addiction and motivation to play. I'm not exactly addiction free since it moved from phone games to World of Warcraft, but it feels freeing not checking my auto-battles every hour and spending hours doing daily tasks on multiple games
>>
>>300383
Since i haven't paid anything i'm confident in saying that i haven't yet lost control, and i despite the massive temptation of nian didn't feel the desire to pay.
I'd say i am not losing control at all.
>>
File: 1607960108272.jpg (24 KB, 443x332)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>300383
I was on vacation in Japan and checking in on Grand Conquest in FEH around the end of 2018. Something about the timezone math and all the timers I was keeping up with contrasted with the winter festivities around me suddenly sickened me to my core. After that I dropped everything except one game and have not since been tempted to juggle more than 2 games. People should value their time more.
>>
I don't lose control so I don't play EOP games.
>>
When I spent an entire weekend doing nothing but playing gachas.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.