[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 86 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: titoria.png (3.26 MB, 2108x1892)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
A few days left before the Sparrows INN event and the Guaranteed SSR paid-banner ends.
Next we'll have another learning with manga story and the Prisma Illya re-run, so be sure to get Kuro!
>>
>a month to go until sexiest caster
feels bad man
>>
File: life is difficult.jpg (47 KB, 537x527)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>299116
>mfw waiting for avenger nobbu and avenger rin
>>
shit, i still haven't done the CQ.
>>
>>299290
I know the feeling. I'm waiting for smug oni and gae saber.
>>
>>299566
Went Chacha/supportMerlin/Waver/Helena/David/Bunyan
Chacha did a solid job at killing the monkeys even with the dreadful buster resistance, Bunyan had to die after her buffs to Chacha, after that when Chacha died David did the rest.
Took me 22 turns in total.
>>
File: Evil Cat shooting sumanai.png (2.34 MB, 1536x2048)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>299566
Went Mordred + Atalanta wiping the monkeys out. Trying to drag it out is how the CQ kills you, focusing on a single type of attack is how your team breaks.
Furthermore, Benienma's invul pierce is only an issue a single time because the buff will run out by the time she charges the NP again.
>>
If anyone has a spare friend slot and either a strong BB (summer or regular,), a CE with Ignore Invulnerability, or better yet both, I could use an assist. Hessian Lobo is being a massive shitter in Shinjuku and I have nothing that can deal with him.
>>
>>299861
I'll open a slot here. Tell me something to identify you when you send the invite, not necessarily the name, some servant with a CE in support
>>
>>299864
I've got an Ascension 2 Gil with a Mark on a Smiling Face CE in my Archer slot. Sending it now.
>>
File: Tesla you fell for it.png (3.64 MB, 1316x1838)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB PNG
>>299874
Accepted. I also have a Bond CE Hercules if you prefer him in the Berserker slot, NP2 Tesla if you need an AoE Archer and if you need I can put a charge CE on my Siegfried
>>
>>299879
No need for those just yet, but I appreciate the sentiment nevertheless.
>>
>>299864
bro where's your lvl 100 summer carmilla (false) ce?
>>
>>300019
>the retarded meme spread by a single autist
>>
>>300019
Lvl 86 sadly. Will wait the next super succ rate up to try and take it to 100. I like to put it up on her during events, as if she is relaxing during them
>>300035
He is actually referring to the Summertime Mistress
>>
>>300035
i literally have no idea what you're referring to
>>
>>300043
Long story short, there is one Lizfag from /alter/ that was absolutely seething that Carmilla got a summer version and Liz did not, which worsened further when in Vegas Carmilla kept mocking Liz for not having a swimsuit while Carmilla had.
Due to that whenever Summer Carmilla was posted he started a shitposting crusade claiming she wasn't Carmilla, that the artist was a hack that fucked up and forgot how to draw Carmilla, that Rider Carmilla wasn't canon, that he skull was reshaped that whoever liked her were braindead coomers that didn't like Carmilla etc. He got repeatedly banned for that spamming, once a while he appears in the threads to repeat this only to get banned again. Recently his autism has spread to shittalk any other artwork that Carmilla is showing her forehead
So when you said ''Summer Carmilla (False) CE'', he probably thought you were talking about the Rider Carmilla than the Summertime Mistress CE.
And that's why no one should care about what a ranpant shitposter from /alter/ does like that Sardines guy that shames grailing to 90 or the retards that shame NP1 grailing.
>>
File: 1587812289465.jpg (940 KB, 880x1380)
940 KB
940 KB JPG
>>300041
This is one of my favorite CE artwork/outfits, kinda fucked up how it got straight up powercrept.
>>
File: 1548464473350.jpg (1.46 MB, 1559x2208)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>300049
im glad i can finally talk about fgo on another place that isn't /vg/
mods/jannies on /v/ delete fgo threads on sight but let all the genshin shit stay afloat.
>>
File: Summertime Pervert.png (631 KB, 550x900)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>300052
Pretty much. I still use it once a while, but it's difficult to find a situation for it. If the servant isn't a Rider he will need to have some sort of Star Gather to him to captalize in it, and in this occasion it tends to be better to use some other CE that further increases the damage since those heroes won't have much need for their NP to use that starting NP charge.
>>
File: 1582006687780.jpg (33 KB, 720x588)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>300049
>>
File: 043.jpg (213 KB, 506x429)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>300049
>>
File: Raikoukek breakdown.png (805 KB, 1976x2708)
805 KB
805 KB PNG
>>300058
>>300061
Same. There is a point the shitposting is funny, there is one it just becomes obnoxious. /fgog/ isn't much better, they just have most of their shitposters be powerlevelfags
>>
anyone know the gold fou total so far? free and paid
>>
>Finally get Herc and CasGil
>at the cost of getting completely shafted on Hokusai
>and getting Sppoked By Caster Of Nightless city and Orion
ffs if you are going to spook me with a caster why can't it be Waver? Nightless city is hot and everything but if I'm gonna use a caster for damage it'll probably be Nero or Sanzang.
>>
>>300397
Speaking of which, while trying to pick up Da Vinci from the new banner I ended up getting Circe twice. Is she any good?
>>
>>300419
The fuck if I know, I've gotten her 3 times and she seems like she has some uses. Looks like she can stall two turns with her NP followed by her S1 and then NP again.
Really sad I missed out on Hokusai, hope she comes back around in JP soon.
>>
kek
>>
>>300049
Lizfags are hilarious though. I like our comfy threads here though even if they are slow.
>>
>>300049
>from /alter/
He's from /fgog/. The dude has been seething about not just carmilla summer but carmilla art in general on /fgog/. Even before carmilla summer was a thing, he was already notorious for sperging out for "fake carmilla fans" and have autistic arguments about wrong eye colour and shit. Summer carmilla becoming a thing just further aggravated shit.
>>
Just finished the event main quest. Real fun time with this story, worth grinding Lostbelts to read it. There is only two questions I couldn't figure out.

1. Why does Tiger betray the final boss and take himself out of their fusion?
2. Who is the hunchbacked man that Beni is so happy to see?
>>
>>300559
It's been a few days but:
1)He a good lad (or at least not as much of a spiteful bitch like Monkey)
2)It's the kind Old Man, the one that Beni talks about in her flashback: the one that used the treasure that Beni gifted to him to make everyone happy except himself. Birb was running the Enma-Tei also to eventually meet him again.
The event was really really good, I agree: it's actually one of my favourites events now that I think about it
>>
>>300571
Events that are less focused on evil plots and bad guys are always second best to the ones where servants can just be in scenes together.
>>
>>299566
>>299858
FYI Mephistopheles's 3rd skill can block Beni's pierce invinc. Can't stop the full charge though.
>>
>>300559
>1. Why does Tiger betray the final boss and take himself out of their fusion?
Tiger didn't like Monkey. Notice how though he notes we are naive, he is also the one that makes we learn of Benienma's situation of the Bamboo Cutter.
>2. Who is the hunchbacked man that Beni is so happy to see?
The old man from her fairy tale that helped her.
>>
Thank you to the anons that sent me friend requests. You guys helped huge with Babylon!
>>
File: QtbqkZB[1].png (621 KB, 800x600)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>300397
I believe Nightless' damage reaches bullshit levels against kings, someone pointed she outdamages Gil VS Weak to Enuma Elish
Orion is great for stalling
Casgil can support both of the above
>>300419
Circe is great for bosses vulnerable to pigfy. Old Li in SIN is one of them. Due to her Divine Words she can use her NP twice in a row in spite of being Buster
>>
File: Ibaraki valentine.png (522 KB, 935x676)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>>300615
Next... two events I believe don't have story locks, so you can chill and not rush the story for now.
Next one should be Prisma Codes in a few days, which will allow you get Kuro, a great ST Arts Archer, then next month should be Valentines, which I know isn't restricted because some dialogues change depending on whether you started the lostbelts or are still in Part 1.
>>
>>300627
Wonderful! I'm stoked to get Kuro. She looks amazing, and Valentines should be fun!
>>
File: 1590903739387.png (128 KB, 348x320)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
I didn't know there's fgo community at /vmg/. You should check >>>/vg/fgoalter if you want to be professional gamer, have any questions about the game or you're new and need someone's Herc or Cuzilla to carry your ass through story. We're welcome and friendly community, you have nothing to be scared of ;)
>>
>>300641
Fuck off sardine
>>
>>300641
/alter/ moves too fast and is full of shitposting with little talk about the game.
>>
>>300641
Fuck off retard
>>
File: 1558213729078.png (218 KB, 688x500)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>
File: 1600174173932.png (374 KB, 688x500)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>300641
NOOOOO NOT OUR SECRET CLUB!
>>
File: 1553568896250.png (73 KB, 249x340)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Does this place love Liz?
>>
>>299116
>banner
someone in /alter/ ratted you fuckers out. expect to be bombed by lizposting any second no- fuck i was too late.

also>>300627
prillya and valentines are in the clear, but CCC rerun in late february will require completion of solomon, as it is a canon epic of remnant chapter. It WILL come back as a main interlude in another year, but you don't want to experience it that way, so TICK TOCK. Use this dead week wisely.
>>
>>299116
>banner
>>
>>300641
>>
File: 1601619002953.jpg (330 KB, 879x650)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
Save for her
>>
>>299116
>banner
>>
>>300650
>>300651
>>300652
>>
File: 1561636934072.png (72 KB, 229x330)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>300658
I thought we were friends...
>>
>>300641
/alter/ couldn't even beat Gilfest, let alone farm during Beni's event.
>>
File: 1596782622400.png (517 KB, 1668x1636)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>300661
>Projection EX
>>
>>300659
>blaming /alter/ again
Fuck off /fgog/, that autist was one of yours. He was the one who came to /alter/ because spamming /fgog/ wasn't enough. Same goes for the raikou autistim and the JK fox autist. They came from /fgog/ and spilled over to /alter/.
>>
Lizfags are why I avoid /alter/.
>>
>>300661
But I cleared every CQ?
>>
>>300661
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: 1585903719638.png (262 KB, 507x441)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>300665
>>
>>300665
Dangerously based
>>
>>300665
The Liz edits are the only fun part about /fgoalter/.
>>
File: 1602418034987.png (428 KB, 688x500)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>300665
What the fuck!?
>>
>>300668
>there are 2 people
You samefagging. Fuck off.
>>
>>300668
>I've never posted on /fgog/
Yeah, bro, some other guy conveniently made the exact same argument as you right down to the specifics details you had a meltdown about.
>>
>>300668
Suuuuure
>>
>>300661
>/alter/ couldn't even beat Gilfest
Like 10 retards couldnt
>>
File: 1592587274548.png (222 KB, 512x564)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>/alter/ finds the thread
>the last 50 posts are not talking about the game anymore
Dangerously based.
>>
>>300624
I'll make a note of that. Still kind of annoyed that I missed out on Da Vinci, but I'm sure there will be another opportunity eventually. Good thing tomorrow's login bonus should recoup all the SQ and tickets I spent trying to get her.
>>
>>300678
Sasuga
>>
>>299127
Miyu's only a week away though
>>
>>300679
We all win some and lose some. Took me 2 years to finally roll Vlad.
Da Vinci's next rate-up should be in August. Good luck then
>>
wtf happened here
>>
>>300704
someone mentioned this place exists in /alter/ and we all showed up to play for a few minutes.
>>
>>300683
I'm sure I'll need it. Again, good thing that I kept the SQ spending in check just enough to make sure this login bonus gives me back what I lost, and on the bright side it also got me my first copies of Imaginary Element and Imaginary Around. Finally, CEs that are actually useful.
>>
>>300719
Reminder that this year's summer re-run is your last chance to get Painting Summer.
>>
>>300719
its an average (long term) of 143 summons (429 SQ) for a rate up SSR. Everything you roll on is basically grasping at straws until you luckshit enough to have a roster that can withstand not rolling for anything for 3+ months at a time.

If i were you I'd pick ONE servant that doesn't come back that's releasing this year, and save for them starting 3-4 months out, and until then just dump everything in story to try to build up your baseline CE collection.
>>
>>300725
painting summer is an event shop CE. He'll be fine.
>>
>>299757
>>299858
I lack any of the big Casters or big hitters and most of my Cast has NP1 except the common ones and many of those are still in the process of being leveled up. I'm now leveling up the less common ones since I need a lot more options in my team.

>>300504
What the hell is wrong with Mash even Da Vinci gave her a WTF look when she said she was ok with being molested by the master in Learning with FGO style. She already made me question her sanity in LB2 when it was revealed that Ophelia did everything she could to get along with her while in the begining of the story she acted like no one ever gave her a word which is supposely why she acts that way with the master but then you learn plenty of people were actually nice to her and you start to question her sanity.
>>
>>300738
Are you replying to those posts because you're having difficulty with the CQ or what? You can grab a friend Shi Huang Di to carry you. Just let a taunter or Mash to eat the break bar full charge from Beniema.
>>
File: Possessive Mashu.jpg (95 KB, 1241x698)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>300738
Like, when she is drunk he true colors spring out. Most of the time she settles with just cockblocking you.
>>
>>300738
>most of my Cast has NP1
That's kind of expected for everyone. Like, I'd grab a Support Waver, have a frontline with AoE servants. My recommendations is still wipe out the monkeys as soon as possible. Benienma alone isn't an issue, but if any monkey is alive they will build up crits and HER crits.
>>
File: 1610580184994.jpg (857 KB, 1365x1000)
857 KB
857 KB JPG
I can love Abby here too!!!!
>>
>>300738
do you heave jeanne? Other servants with aoe crit reduction? Do you have kuro?
post a SS of your gold servants. Lets see what we can figure out.
>>
>>300748
Abby is ugly tho
>>
>>300713
no wonder all the unfunny shit
>>300738
that makes things more difficult, I'll say go with a support merlin, some good aoe buster zerk and a st archer like David or Billy (though I recommend David because he's sturdy and party-wide evade is always great) in case the zerk dies (but make sure the monkeys are out before the zerk is done) to finish Benisenma.
If you lack Waver, then Hans will come in handy, specially if you level up skill 1 or 2.
And remember once you break Beni's 1st bar, she will fire a pierce invul NP.
>>
>>300728
Which ones do you suggest? I know I was looking at Passionlip, but since she's a SR rather than a SSR I'd probably have a better chance at getting her. Arjuna Alter seems like he's a good addition, but that might be a while.

>Dump everything in story
First time I've ever heard anyone suggest that before. I guess it makes some sense since it means the event CEs won't clutter things up.
>>
>>300740
Nah I am the original poster from the other thread to who they replied I already cleared that CQ but it was painfull and I had to drag it a lot because of my lack of options against the monkeys. Once Beni-enma was alone she was easy picking for my Santa Altera and Emiya

>>300741
Yeah there's also that, sometimes I wonder if that fear of getting murdered in the bathroom that Olga had was truly unfounded. Mash seems one of those characters that no one expected to be a crazy yandere only to get a shocking surprise out of nowhere.

>>300744
She was with 2 monkey for a good deal of time the main issue wasn't her damage but how fast that Saber monkey charged her NP alongside the monkeys NP which I had to deal with Merlin and Mash invuln. luckly they aligned into the same turns so I was able to deal with it and Merlin heal along with Mash defense boosts keep me going.
>>
>>300761
>Dump everything in story
Story gets cluttered the further you progress. As you complete the story and add more servants to the story summon pool, your odds of getting any specific storylock goes down. You're still playing with fire to hope to get a specific servant off of rateup, but it's something to consider. There's also the fact that most rateups have event CEs on rateup as well, which drastically reduces your odds of getting a normal CE. Things like Imaginary Element, Kaleido, Black Grail, Victor of the Moon, are much harder to come by if you never roll story or CEless rateups.
It's only a temporary course of action. As an f2p I wouldn't put much into the story summon beyond your first few months.

>which ones do you suggest
rateup servants that never come back? pic related is a snip from something posted in /alter/ on a daily basis. These never come back outside of class-summon and GSSR.
Passionlip comes back when they rerun ooku and release CCC as a main interlude.
Of these, the obvious choices are Nero Bride, Super Arjuna, and Dolphin Jeanne. Bride is an auxilury support for quick and arts looping pre-castoria, super arjuna is the strongest buster servant period, and jeanne is one of the best arts loopers.
Besides gameplay reasons, obviously go for your personal favorites.
PS: Hokusai is literally "today" as in right now until today's reset is her last day. Whales can loop with her but other than that she's just a cute foreigner.
>>
File: never returns.png (1.79 MB, 1585x619)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>300797
forgot image
>>
>>300738
>What the hell is wrong with Mash

Literally and unironically being a female.
>>
>>300798
>>300797
>tfw I at least already had Nero Caster, and NP2 J'Archer
Why did Bride and Arjuna have to be in the same month? Can someone give me a rundown on Kama and whether or not I should skip her this year to have more resources to chase Blanco and Bride?
>>300738
>what is wrong with Mash
they decided they wanted a different background for her halfway through the story, which is par for the course with most professional writers these days.
>>300624
Is there any point in the current story where I'd actually be able to reach that damage? Cause otherwise, I'm gonna feed embers to Sanzang and Anastasia after I finish Taiga and Herc
>>
>>300738
mash just wants her senpai to take the hint
>>
>>300876
>wants her senpai to take the hint

Physically, metaphysically and metatextually impossible.

She also doesn't realize that if the senpai wasn't the Ultimate Beta, she would be far down the bottom on his list.
>>
>>300889
She also doesn't realize that senpai only has eyes for one servant.
>>
>>300797
Given that I've cleared only Arc 1 at the moment and might get through Shinjuku by the end of the month if I'm lucky enough, I assume that the story gacha shouldn't be overly cluttered just yet. I've got a couple maxed Hokusais as supports, so I don't see a need to splurge on her right now.

And to be fair, I'm not completely unwilling to spend RL cash for quartz- I suppose I could do it for personal favorites or the ones you listed, but even then I think I'll err on the side of frugality.
>>
>>300925
It's not such a big deal whether you've done the unlocks already or not anyway. Fresh players have about 30% better chances of getting a specific servant than someone who has unlocked every storylock, but at the same time, you can get spooked by servants whenever, and storylocks are harder to find, so it could be argued in favor of both rolling before or after you've unlocked everything, depending on what you value.

The important thing is rolling on pickups with no rateup CEs, which yeah, story summon gets the job done, but there are limited campaigns that'll work debatably better too. All of these are CEless rateups:
>Case Files commemoration in late April has waver on solo rateup, that'll be a popular one.
>Class-specific summon early-May is a great time to get Bedivere, Jaguar Man, Red Hare and Columbus, Gilles, or Sallieri for minimal investment, and is your best shot at storylock servants who get no more normal rateups
>Murder Mystery mid-May is the last shot at Jeanne Alter for a while.
>Interlude Campaign early June with Old Man Li
>17M DL campaign late June with Nero Bride

Pick your poison. The biggest part of playing on NA is the ability to plan ahead.
>>
>>300798
i thought they'd rerun poo alter for christmas part 2, dw seems bent on keeping him for an emergency or something
got him on a gssr in jp and that fucker carries new players so hard even at np1
>>
File: 1591534775747.jpg (292 KB, 1788x890)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>300713
>>>/vg/320849483
>you've got FGO threads that's basically just a spot for latelets too scared to set foot on /alter/ because they think we're too mean.
This is some choice cope. Even if it wasn't common knowledge /alter/ is a /b/ tier landfill, it's funny how some people are so obsessed with their general that the very idea of any discussion elsewhere makes them seethe and do mental gymnastics.
>>
File: 1604320489915.png (510 KB, 688x695)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
LIZ LOVE
>>
File: 1580119686966.jpg (655 KB, 2508x3541)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
Posting my beautiful wife Reines
>>
File: 1589791677908.jpg (2.63 MB, 2000x2400)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
Save for her
>>
File: 1600611316687.png (346 KB, 688x500)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>301028
You sound like a coping skillet to me.

>>301033
LIZ LOVE!
>>
>got all the shop's golden fous
yeah I'm done with the event, also got my Gorgon 2000/2000, feels good.
>>
>>300870
>they decided they wanted a different background for her halfway through the story, which is par for the course with most professional writers these days.
True the thing is if they wanted to retcon her they should have made her more interesting but instead she continues to be trash, now instead of having boring dialogues with everyone she just indecisive as hell except for the weirdest shit like that one of wanting to be molested.

>>300876
>>300889
This, even if they are servants she gets vastly outclassed in any department by many other girls with the added bonus that they don't make you fall asleep while they are talking to you.
>>
I hated Mash the moment she cockblocked me from fucking Drake in Okeanos, fuck that eggplant bitch.
>>
>>301055
They missed a royal opportunity with Solomon. Since this place seems like more of a safe haven for newcomers, I'll actually spoiler this post of story spoilers, but at the end of act 1 when Mash died and got revived by beast IV giving up his sentience, it would have been a golden opportunity to turn Mash into a Demibeast, complete with cute fou ears and fou tail. It gives a perfect explanation for why she loses her powers after Act 1, as Galahad not wanting to be corrupted by beast of calamity energy now has a more valid reason for fucking off. Mash has to learn how to control beast energy instead of servant powers, making sure they don't go out of control and cause her to become primate murder herself, which is why she can't go on rayshifts till she's confirmed able to keep it under control. Since LBs are all about wiping out humanity, having primate murder's powers would be fucking amazing and make 100% sense, with mash being kinda like a secret weapon against lostbelts as you exterminate entire realities worth of humans. It also gives leverage to the idea that it was not Galahad's or Mash's mystery ability or your contract with them that was keeping you safe from poison, but Fou's blessing instead. Could have made mash cuter and given her more development as she has to learn to both protect and strike out with the resolve to end entire populations.
>>
>>301056
wtf
>>
File: 1594792505455.jpg (1.39 MB, 1358x769)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>301042
I've been lurking since the thread was punted from /v/, my used lores probably outnumber your Master level. Keep your literal support circlejerk in /alter/.
>>
>>301085
Bro you weren't supposed to point that out...
>>
>>301067
That's actually a pretty cool idea.
>>
File: 1565979726632.jpg (181 KB, 897x1269)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>301056
>>301080
At least Serenity and Quetz kiss (you) and she never will.
>>
File: Nightingale kiss.png (844 KB, 1253x1807)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>301101
Nightingale is also pro-rape but Mashu got in the way
>>
File: screen-8.jpg (258 KB, 2048x2732)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
the other servants get in the way of mashu
>>
>>301110
i hope one day autistic nurse spooks me, though I'm fine with the welfare from this year.
>>
>>301199
You can always pick her as your free 5*.
>>
>>301204
I'm picking Tamamo there, it's so hard to get a support one these days, nothing but that old hag.
>>
>>301208
>nothing but that old hag.
I know how you feel.
I have Tamamo in all if you want.
>>
>>301215
sent, I have a lv.100 Mata Hari/Okki on All
>>
>>301215
>teatimelet
but the lotto...
>>
>>301237
I couldn't take that much grinding sorry.
>>
>>301199
She will spook you eventually. That's how I rolled her and took me one more year to roll Vlad
>>
>>301067
>a secret weapon against lostbelts
JP spoiler Mash becomes this in the second half of LB5 with an asspull Atlas weapon from TM lore. I feel like they're building up to some big offensive power up for her in both story and gameplay, and it might culminate in LB6 to mirror Part 1's Camelot. But her character development so far is such an afterthought compared to Part 1 that I doubt a huge lore dump would redeem it.
>>
File: Mathew avatar of hatred.png (837 KB, 1920x1080)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
>>301265
Black Barrel is fucking dumb. It made for some good screenshots and all, but it really should have been a new NP, not a skill upgrade. Imagine if using it changed your NP like how space ishtar and emiya can change NP color? How fucking badass would mash be then.
>>
File: 1610648293671.png (902 KB, 907x1268)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>301257
Yeah, I'm waiting for her (or Mordy) to spook me.
>>
>>301285
Mordred spooked me whenever I bombed a test. Nearly had to repeat a semester in uni with my NP3 Mordred.
>>
>>301297
was it worth it?
>>
>>301091
No, that's stupid and so is the other guy for suggesting it.
>>
>>301276
Changing NP color is fine, replacing it with a NP which would no doubt have an entirely different function is not.
>>
>>301471
idk, mash always seems to get special treatment. She has two swimsuits plus a costume dress that changes her whole skillset. letting her have two NPs based on whether her 1st skill's buff is active doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility, especially since its ortinax. Regular Mash is too strong for something like that. Ortinax has been fumbling awkwardly like a newborn deer for 3 years now and the skill upgrade didn't help define her position any better, and lorewise something that strong is definitely a noble phantasm activation, not a skill.
>>
Fuck my luck, I've had such a dry spell of getting garbage rolls.
>>
>>301475
She's a tank, not a nuker. The way to fix awkwardness isn't to break the parts that work just fine. That makes it worse.

And would you prefer that it have been relegated to a plot device?
>>
>>301509
Besides, something like that would probably be a nightmare to code into the game without a lot of stuff potentially going wrong.

It wouldn't even be the only NP to be demoted to a skill. Gil's own Gate of Babylon is his BASIC ATTACK, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>301511
>Gil's own Gate of Babylon is his BASIC ATTACK
That is how Gil attacks, what's the problem? Since FSN he's always just randomly chucked shit at people from GoB.
>>
Tell me about Gudako, why does she kick Mash?
>>
>>301514
>Since FSN he's always just randomly chucked shit at people from GoB.

Only at mongrels. When strutting before Artoria he starts with actually using weapons stored in GoB and their powers.
>>
>>301524
So again, what exactly is the problem with GoB as his basic attack? That is by default how he attacks. The animation in FGO is no different from how he normally does things against most enemies.
It's only when he takes things seriously that he brings out more specialized tool like Enkidu to deal with Herc or Ea when he deems you worthy.
>>
>>301509
>She's a tank, not a nuker.
And? Jeanne is a tank and her summer form is a god tier arts DPS looper. There's no justification for why ortinax couldn't have a DPS NP.
>The way to fix awkwardness isn't to break the parts that work just fine. That makes it worse.
DW willingly created that awkwardness by making ortinax in the first place. Mash worked fine as a top tier party buffer support tank, and they broke her apart, removed 3 of her partybuffs and ally charge, and made her selfish.
They gave her a 20% selfcharge and a 50% 1 hit buster up. What better way to make use of that than giving her a nuke buster NP so she can come in with a kaleido and drop fools with NP3 damage turn 1, and the taunt effect of her charge becomes a penalty for if you don't wipe the wave that turn.

>>301511
>Besides, something like that would probably be a nightmare to code into the game without a lot of stuff potentially going wrong.
Unlikely. You can use 9+ different noble phantasms in a single fight of 3 enemy servants vs your 6. If they can change the variable that decides what card type an NP is, they can change the variable that decides which NP is called that turn.
>It wouldn't even be the only NP to be demoted to a skill. Gil's own Gate of Babylon is his BASIC ATTACK, for fuck's sake.
A servant's biggest deal is their NP gauge ability. Achilles has 5 noble phantasms. He attacks with 3 of them and his charriot is his NP.
Gil has gate, enkidu, ea, and every other qualifying weapon in the gate.
herc has god hand, 9 lives, and more.
dozens of servants have multiple noble phantasms, and their flashiest ones are what gets made their NP.
Mash's NP isn't even her's, its a husk of galahad's abilities. Getting a new NP that isn't a glitchy inferior projection would be fitting since she's trying to cement herself as her own servant.
>>
I asked before but between atalanta, euryale, and David who do I level first? They're currently 61, 40, and 40 relatively
>>
>>301573
You're avoiding the issue. Mash's stats would be all wrong for a nuker even if you did change the NP because unlike Jeanne it's not a different Spirit Origin. For your idiotic idea she'd need an entirely different statline and a way to somehow preserve the stats of both forms so you don't break the game by accident when you use a Fou on one and not the other.

>Getting a new NP that isn't a glitchy inferior projection would be fitting since she's trying to cement herself as her own servant
>the "inferior projection" works almost exactly the same as the original
And a BFG that isn't a Noble Phantasm at all would fit this how?

>They gave her a 20% selfcharge and a 50% 1 hit buster up. What better way to make use of that than giving her a nuke buster NP so she can come in with a kaleido and drop fools with NP3 damage turn 1, and the taunt effect of her charge becomes a penalty for if you don't wipe the wave that turn.
Dumbass, she's a meatshield taunter that occasionally smacks things every now and then and buffs when she's taken enough hits. If you want a nuker, take an Archer or Berserker instead.
>>
>>301527
No problem with that, just my autism compelling me to insert 'akshully'.
>>
>>301603
Oh, I almost forgot. A beatstick that doesn't even get class advantages over anyone is a fucking joke. Odds are that a nuker Mash would be outcompeted by basically anyone with a half decent attack buff. So much for not being awkward, huh?
>>
>>301597
I feel David is the best choice due to his team evade skill. Just be careful using his NP since it seals skills meaning the enemy will spend their whole turn making attacks.
>>
>>301634
>forgot he had that
Party wide evade would be huge for me, not a bad idea.
>>
I really wish they'd shove some Extra class mobs into the game, because otherwise what is the point of giving any Extra class an AoE NP? I swear they did it to Summer BB just to give her a detriment.
>>
>>301675
I use summer BB to farm stuff since she does have 50% charge. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>300748
Fuck off, Chris.
>>
>>301597
Euryale. David is worthless now when you can pick a Merlin support and Atalante is only good if you have your own Skadi. Robin Hood is also very fun since his NP deals a lot of damage when the enemy is poisoned, but Euryale is far more useful.

>>301634
Why are you tricking anon with outddated year 1 recommendations?
>>
>>301814
>outdated
An extra layer of protection is still nice to have if you're a relatively new player with limited roster.
>>
>>301818
Euryale will be more useful for him in the long run since she's THE queen of killing male Saber and Berserker bosses. Evasion is kinda shit since many enemies can pierce it. He's better off using a support Merlin together with Euryale to get that Artschain NP spam going.
>>
>>301467
Well, not like I wanted to bomb the tests, I still passed the semester and she is now my most powerful Saber SSR so I guess?
>>
>>301597
David for his partywide evasion, Euryale next for male boss killing, Atalanta following them to make farming easier.
>>
>>301849
>David for his partywide evasion
It's useless. This is the same type of outdated year 1 info as when people tell you to invest in Hans. It's no longer relevant and hasn't been for several years.
>>
>>301859
its really useful when a boss is about to NP, also he has the bonus vs giants
>>
>>301859
In what world protecting your party from an NP is useless?
>>
>>301862
>>301864
A lot of bosses will pierce through the evade but not as many can pierce invulnerability (Provided by Jeanne, Merlin etc.) A beginner will have better luck using Euryale, Mash and a support Merlin and just pressing blue cards. David's evade only lasts for 1 hit too instead of the entire turn, and his 18% attack buff at skill level 10 pales in comparison to Merlin's 20% attack buff that also gives your party 20% NP charge.
Euryale can decrease an enemies NP charge, charm them, increase her own NP charge, charm them again with her NP and so on. Not to mention her insanely high damage against male bosses which is very useful. She's pretty much a 5* servant with 3* cost.
>>
>>301859
Hans is only useless if you're lucky enough to get Merlin or Waver. He's saved my ass more than once.
>>
>>301859
There is a difference between "obsoleted by stuff you won't get unless you whale/get inordinately lucky" and "irrelevant". Sure shit, David and Hans are useless to me, because I lucked out to get Merlin and Jeanne. Far from all players have the latter, and you get only one support dude from your friends, while running a team with 2 or even 3 dedicated supports is generally considered to be optimal.
>>
>>301868
Yet it's becoming more and more common fights with forced supports. The guy needs his own defense, he doesn't have Merlin or Jeanne and will be fucked the moment he has to go through such fights.
Telling him ''no just pick supports'' is a worse advice that will fuck him up because there will come times this won't be an option and he won't be ready.
>>
>>301869
>>301871
>>301874
I played for 2 years without any of the big supports and I did just fine. Don't underestimate Mash and the amount of protection she'll bring if you pair her up with 2 other arts servants. And taunters like Georgios and Leonidas are far more useful than a 1-hit evade.
>>
>>301881
>And taunters like Georgios and Leonidas are far more useful than a 1-hit evade.
Except when you are dealing with an absurdly common situation of an AoE NP, in which case your taunters will not help in the slightest.
>>
>>301868
>>301874
David is useful for a F2P noob, but I'm inclined to agree that Euriale is better. She's one of the veeery few silver characters who are never rendered irrelevant by whatever 4- and 5-stars you may pull, and out of those she has probably the biggest niche (anti-male).
>>
>>301868
That reminds me, now that the Lostbelt meta seems to be "Give enemy Servants Ignore Invincibility" is there any defensive strategies left or will each fight now be "burst down a Lostbelt servant before they use their unescapable NP"?

Hell bursting isn't that amazing either since most of the time LB bosses will automatically get a unblockable NP charged to full once you break a health bar.
>>
>>301868
True some bosses have sure hit but david is still useful for encounters like godjuna or lb5 especially when you are forced to use supports
>>
File: Gudako Alter.jpg (493 KB, 1030x1459)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
>>301893
There isn't much you can do if it's partywide invul pierce aside some sort of Buff Blocker that will deny the invul pierce the moment it's cast.
You may time that full bar in a moment you will protect yourself, an overlap with him already having a full bar and firing his NP taking action before he can cast a pierce invul skill such as Anastasia and Xiang Yu.
It's trickier against Ivan the Terrible because he instead removes YOUR buffs via the Emperor's Prerrogative.
But aside Xiang Yu, the solution in LB3 tends to be using taunters as meat shields. Their harder bosses either are ST or crit really hard, so increasing your defense and casting protections isn't reliable.
Against the Fantasy Trees my tactics shift to Asterios to captalize in their AoE multi-hitting attacks, which will make Asterios consistently have his NP full and in turn consistently reducing the damage to zero. He also works against the boss Gorgon in Babylonia too due to that. And any superlarge multi-hit enemy for the matter.

Basically if the Pierce Invul isn't inbuilt in the NP, there is still room for action.
>>
>>301893
Whomever passes for the game designer down there decided to balance the bosses around the use of Command Seals for resurrection. Sure, in Anastasia fight that was cool and thematic (Kadoc spams his Seals, and you are supposed to respond in kind), but it is one of those ideas which excessive use makes worse.
>>
File: EOaQRVhUEAAxb-u.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1872)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>301036
I am
>>
>>301901
>gudako alter

Wait till you see what making Arash die a million deaths can do to a master.
>>
>>301893
You'll need to NP block them or plugsuit in someone else to soak up the damage and die.
>>
>>301902
If you ever need to use CS outside of challenge quests then you're doing something terribly wrong.
>>
>>301886
but np seal, charge drain, and hard CC will help a bunch! and against male enemies euryale offers 2 charms and a charge drain. Pretty great.
Also the best CC is death. Kill them before they NP. simple as.
prior to lostbelts cucking mash's kit, there's almost nothing that merlin+mash+arts DPS can't handle.
>>301912
Nightingale also works wonders if you can get her NP off the same turn. drops enemy np damage and attack by like 50% each, reducing the damage it'll deal by 75%. other servants like melt and yagyu get the same 50% np drop or 50% attack drop on a skill. can be very handy for tanking NPs
>>
File: 1583118901024.png (1.8 MB, 945x1285)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>301904
Good
>>
>>301893
My solution so far has been Guts and taunts it seems the solution is either die for the cause or people not die when they are killed. Mash, Leonidas and Georgios are dying more nowadays than Arash.
>>
>>301913
i use one whenever I fuck up my 3t farming and don't get enough np refund
>>
File: Murasaki naked fan.jpg (349 KB, 1447x2047)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>301036
Sorry
>>
>>301036
Sorry anon, but I'm saving for her.
>>
File: FAT Murasaki.jpg (143 KB, 1100x1600)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
So when is she predicted to arrive?
>>
Feb 6th.
>>
>>302087
>>302091
I'm a retard.
>>
File: Murasaki's FAT ass.jpg (763 KB, 1245x1634)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>302091
Nice
>>
>>302087
at latest, 7 days before valentines day
>>
File: 1590137520878.jpg (83 KB, 550x550)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>301902
there are ways to handle all these fights without cs and ssr's you dunce
if anything it just highlights how braindead combat was in part 1, where you were basically home free with one solid evade/invuln
i can kinda empathize if you were rushing lb3, but outside of that you really have no excuse
>>
>inb4 latelet

I just got to Camelot and just barely got through Gawain, can I rely on supports to carry me? GSSR didn’t give me the meta casters but I do have casgil and helena while I go unga bunga with medb, seiba, and herc
>>
>>301814
>>301818
david's mostly for stall, you pick a friend merlin and have an evade/invuln ready for every np
it's pretty niche though because david needs to rely on class advantage to not explode and i guess most people have either jeanne or merlin, i only remember him being mvp for king protea and more recently ibuki
euryale just has amazing coverage and having your own makes things so much easier
>>
>>302133
Gawain is arguably the hardest thing in the game until the final boss of Part 1, so yes.
>>
>>302133
Yeah, you can rely on supports to help you.
>>
>>302133
If you're not in a rush, try to use your own servants and struggle through it. Everything up through part 1 can be gimick'd with bond10 herc support, but its more satisfying if you manage it yourself. You've got over a month before CCC rerun. As long as you've finished act 1 by then (and shinjuku if you want proper chronological order), then all is fine. Between this dead week and the back-end dead time on TWO events, there should be plenty of time to get there casually.
>>
>>302118
>there are ways to handle all these fights without cs and ssr's you dunce

These ways generally involve getting a whole bunch of silver servants to 10/10/10, never mind the question of CEs (I still have to rely 80% on event CEs, because gacha keeps dicking me over).

>if anything it just highlights how braindead combat was in part 1, where you were basically home free with one solid evade/invuln

No, you weren't. Even Merlin and Jeanne teaming up were not enough to completely mitigate certain bosses (challenge Quetz - I never learned that there is an easier version of that fight until beating her, later demon pillars/huge ghosts and Goetia immediately come to mind).
>>
>>302151
Will the next events not require completing LB3?
>>
Lost Belts or Above: Santa Quetz, Gray LB3 Intro, Caster Shuten LB2
Solomon: BB, Seig, Sakamoto Ryouma
Fuyuki: Kuro, Swimsuit Jeanne Alter, Saber Oi, Erice, Swimsuit Yu, Nagao Kagetora, Santa Nightingale

I'd postpone the pseudo singularities to make sure you get Gray.
>>
>>302278
Gray is like 3 months away my dude. There will be a fuckton of dead weeks leading up to it.
>>
>>300738
>What the hell is wrong with Mash even Da Vinci gave her a WTF look when she said she was ok with being molested by the master in Learning with FGO style.
Don't take literal gag events seriously.
>>
>>302434
Normally I would take non-main story events as what if stories and non canon to the main story, the problem is that they are shoved down your throat in Temple of Solomon and Shimousa to the point I felt like the game was telling me "Yes these crazy limited time events are relevant to the main story! What you didn't played back then or missed them? Fuck you and deal with it".
Also like others pointed out Mash has some other wtf moments, heck after LB2 her obsession with the Master right of the bat makes zero sense. We always assumed it was due to the Master treating her like a normal person and being nice to her but Ophelia was doing that way before.
>>
If you could give one np/skill buff to one servant, who would it be and what would it be?
>>
>>302465
>Normally I would take non-main story events as what if stories and non canon to the main story
Well that's wrong on it's own, literally every event is canon.
>"Yes these crazy limited time events are relevant to the main story! What you didn't played back then or missed them? Fuck you and deal with it".
Kinda sorta. What it's really telling you is "This is a video game, what's important is having fun with it." Even the bad ends in the original VN had Taiga yelling at you in a comedy skit afterwards.
>>
>>302467
Tamamo Cat. Two small buffs, actually. I'd switch her NP to Buster and make her steroid 3-turn, like everyone else's, so her kit would no longer look like as if someone on the design team had it for her.
>>
>>302465
>the problem is that they are shoved down your throat in Temple of Solomon

Not really. Servantfest cutscenes in Solomon are irrelevan to the plot. Once you grasp the general idea of "every single Servant, good or bad you've ever met (except for Agravain, because he hates women), is coming back because power of friendship and flully feels >>>>>> thematic consistency", you can skip them all and miss nothing important. Unless you're attached to characters featured, and want to see some more of them, of course.
>>
>>302467
i have two candidates
Mata Hari or Geronimo
For Mata Hari: Either make her NP debuffs last for 2 turns (maybe 3) or Make Skill1 have a buff removal or give her NP gain/battery, since she's not supposed to attack I feel like those keep her role as a debuffer

For Geronimo it's tough, His entire skillset needs reworking, I'll say:
>Skill1:Buster+ and Increased Critical Hit Strenght or Crit-stars absorb
>Skill2: Arts+ and NP gain+
>Skill3: Quick+ and gain Critical Stars (giving him extra gen for stars would be useless since only one card with really bad star-gen)
And every buff now lasts 2 turns
With that I think Geronimo will actually do a good job as an offensive Caster, his np is already strong and the heal is a nice bonus.
>>
>>302467
Mostly because of Emiya I would buff Eye of the Mind to give evade 1 turn + evade 1 attack + defense. This is the skill that let him go toe to toe with Cu and others despite being vastly outclassed (ironically it wouldn't protect him from Gae bolg in game unlike the VN where he kept his distance to prevent him from using it)

>>302469
The Taiga moments were more like hints during a loading screen after you get killed by something in a game. These events being part of the main story is like realizing that Carnival Phantasm was canon to FSN.

In the Enmatei one First Hassan comes along with his whole family of Hassans for some vacation.
>>
File: 1601569780200.jpg (304 KB, 1469x735)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>302487
>In the Enmatei one First Hassan comes along with his whole family of Hassans for some vacation.
The game positively SCREAMS at you at every opportunity that it has that it's not to be taken 100% seriously and that it will prioritize fun times over everything else whenever it can, that's half of why the 5th lostbelt throws a bunch of mecha and Gundam shit at you when the series started as an urban fantasy.
If you can't deal with that then you may need to rethink your choice of skinner-box mobile games.
>>
>>302487
This is pretty much how Nasu rolls. To get the best sense of things, go play Melty Blood. It sets the template for that mix of serious and nonsence that later becomes the norm in Extra series and of course FGO; it even has Takeuchi's art at its best.

>>302465
>We always assumed it was due to the Master treating her like a normal person and being nice to her but Ophelia was doing that way before.
Not quite. Ophelia treats Mash nicely but she's still a mage trying to uphold behavior expected of a mage. This is a small but pretty important point because at the end of the day, baring some exceptions, magus in TM verse are weirdos.
Part of LB2 has Evil Mikon mocking Ophelia for denying her true self and whatnot. (You) are special in that you are the first normal human interaction she has ever had.
>>
>>302478
Turn Geronimo into a 3star mashup of skadi merlin and castoria's signature skills and make them targetable.
buster and hp up
quick and crit up
arts and special attack vs something.
Even if they all only last 1 turn he'll become meta and used in CQs.
>>
>>302494
I phrased that wrong I merely meant that in FSN the story was most of the times serious and the taiga parts are the same as those neko arcueid in tsukihime's game over: hints and not part of the main story. For some reason I added the Hassans and Carnival parts that made it seem like I had some issue with it being in the main story when I was originaly defending they are indeed part of the main story even if they are silly.

>>302497
Already did on a diferent note am I the only one that thinks old Arc with the long skirt and older fashion clothes looks vastly better than the remake one? IMO fits way better with her whole them of Vampire that is catching up with times and only awakes occasionally.

Also on the Ophelia I would agree if around Mash she was the typical mage that she tries to be around everyone the thing is she acts exactly the opposite around Mash even on flashbacks. She tries to be a normal person around her and have normal conversations her behavior around Mash is the polar oposite of around everyone where she does behave like the typical mage. She shows more of her normal girl mode to Mash than she show to Wodime that she lust after.
>>
>>302504
My issue is that doing that would make him not the offensive caster he's supposed to be, I know those are a meme but it's still nice to have them.
>>
File: Berserkerarc_extra.png (1.21 MB, 1014x1887)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>302515
>am I the only one that thinks old Arc with the long skirt and older fashion clothes looks vastly better than the remake one?
That's the general consensus when it comes to the remake.
I haven't seen anyone say they like the new saber face arc.
>>
>>302535
Every viable offensive caster is only good because they have massive rapid-casting or a multihit arts np that can loop.
For AOE: Nitocris 120% and death, Nero 50% and big buffs, DaVinci 50%+20%regen, Anastasia 50% + loops, Chen Gong is chen gong, Murasaki loops, Sheherezade loops, Sieg 30% and loops, Paracelsus 80% and loops/supports, Avicebron 80% and supports, helena party charges and supports.
and for ST: Sanzang 80%, Circe 120%, Medea 150%, Sheba loops.

Rapid Casting and high np gain is kind of what makes up for the class damage demerit and low star weight. Also caster is a heavily saturated class. A lot of Question Marks end up in caster because there's nowhere better for them to go. If you want to make a caster good, it has a lot of peers to powercreep.
>>
>>302467
I'd give Liz a party wide 50% NP charge on her guts skill and have the guts apply 3-turn invincibility upon activating. It would make it more lore accurate according to the CCC materials. I'd also give her NP a stun effect and 3-turn buff block for all enemies instead of curse damage.
>>
>>302535
>>302687
There is almost never a reason to use an offensive Caster or Assassin over an Alter-Ego.
>>
please just give me a gold caster...
>>
>>302494
>urban fantasy
Are you playing a different game called Fate/Grand Order or something?
>>
>>303178
assassins and bersekers IE 25% of this game's enemies is hardly "almost never".
You can do 25k with kiara or 37k with doumon vs 30k with davinci, 41k with anastasia, or 47k with caster nero
You can also [death] them with nitocris depending on the enemy type
Don't be so closed minded. The idea that offensive casters are a meme is itself a meme. You just need the right ones. Sucks for literally everyone from here on out though since caster nero just vanished never to return again.
>>
>>303231
>assassins
Use Alter-Ego.
>and bersekers
Use literally anything with a trait advantage.

Offensive Casters and Assassins have garbage damage modifiers which makes them almost useless. Learn how the game works instead of looking at unbuffed raw damage numbers, because those are completely irrelevant.
>>
>>303237
Good luck actually finding any of the Alter Egos. Given that just about all of them but Sitonai are restricted to events and GSSRs, you'd be lucky to get even one of them- and as an extra class, they also take a longer time to level up and ascend for good measure. Forget about the damage numbers, try looking at the practical side of things too.
>>
>>303246
I have double mecha Lizzies and Merlin for any content that requires Alter-Egos. For farming I just loop with Skadi and JETS, Dantes or Parvati.
>>
>>303246
>Good luck actually finding any of the Alter Egos.
My friend list is filled with them.
>they also take a longer time to level up and ascend for good measure.
I don't accept skillets, split grailers, soullets, and people who don't level their CEs to 100. All my friends from /alter/ have usable support lists.
>>
>>303237
You are the one looking at damage alone. Sure, Mecha Eli (the only Alter Ego whose availability can be remotely assumed) can pile up ST damage, but she has no defensive class advantage and poor survival tools, which fucking matters against bosses you can't burst down right away (and that is nearly all of them once you hit Lostbelts).
>>
>>303257
>but she has no defensive class advantage and poor survival tools
Just take out the boss before it can kill her. Mash and Merlin should be able to keep her alive if you want to take it slower and stall.

>which fucking matters against bosses you can't burst down right away (and that is nearly all of them once you hit Lostbelts).
That's not true. You can break the bar on most bosses on turn 1 and then crit it to death on turn 2 or 3.
A lot of people complained about this quest being difficult but it was extremely easy with double Mecha Liz and Merlin, and a support Amakusa in the backline that never even came out to play. https://grandorder.wiki/Quests/SIN/Main_Quests#Chapter_15
>>
>>303237
You're the one who needs to learn how the game works. a 10% damage reduction does not counter a 50% damage boon that way.
0.9 x 2.0 vs 1.0 x 1.5
A caster's net 180% > an alter ego's net 150%.
You need to look at how individual servants perform and in what circumstances to know who is best for what job.
Also I fucked up. Da Vinci is 50k. I always forget her NP itself also boosts NP damage and that her NP is strengthened.

You want buffs? I'll give you buffs.
Nero Caster with 2 merlins, MLB BG and the babylonia MC to barely hit 100% np gauge pumps an average of 274639 NP1 vs assassins
Meanwhile Okita Alter the comparable SSR Buster Alter Ego with waver merlin to hit 100% np gauge, MLB BG and arctic lv 10, even with her JP buff NA doesn't have yet, only puts out only 214k

Try comparing kiara to Anastasia I dare you.

>>303247
Most of the nodes from EOR onwards have a 150k-220kHP enemy that even NP2 dantes can't consistantly get the quick crits or brave chain wave 3 to get the kill. I did a research request the other day to find the nodes that were most easily loop farmed for some guy who wanted something to bondfarm on to avoid letting his AP just sit there on dead weeks, and there's only a small handfull of nodes released in the last 2 years that are loopable with dantes or jets without CRNG or a plugsuit ST self-charging servant required for wave 3. You're more likely to arash the first wave into a 2 AOE 1 ST line, or something like what I'm currently doing in kabukicho: 2 nitocris NPs into a Tenga NP+euryale NP (which, I could just loop because the 200k hp phantom is a berserker, but I'm choosing to bond level some other servants to 10 first.)
>>
>>303268
>Most of the nodes from EOR onwards have a 150k-220kHP enemy that even NP2 dantes can't consistantly get the quick crits or brave chain wave 3 to get the kill.
I've used NP1 Dantes to loop the Qin capital node in SIN for a couple of days now and it's like 1 every 30 runs that I have to do it in 4 turns rather than 3. I'm using a non-MLB scope and the Harry Potter MC. Dantes is not grailed.
>>
i use my scheherazade and my carmilla more than Kiara for nodes that require casters/assasins.
>>
>>303271
Schez is great against King-trait enemies and Carmilla is basically budget-Jack and is amazing against female Riders and Berserkers. But against a neutral trait enemy it would be better to bring an Alter-Ego like Melt for ST or NP2+ Kiara for AoE.
>>
>>303268
>(which, I could just loop because the 200k hp phantom is a berserker, but I'm choosing to bond level some other servants to 10 first.)
Use command card>NP>command card instead of NP>command card>command card if you need more overcharge NP gain.
>>
>>303275
i still use them both regardless of trait bonus, they do solid jobs (specially my lv.100 2000/2000 Scheherazade).
My kiara is np1 anyways and I dont plan to get her any further.
>>
>>303270
Funny you should mention that, because that node, Xianyang, is the one I reccommended to him as being the best 39 bond per AP (highest) node that np1 dantes can easily consistantly loop.
>>
Yaga Ryazan is also 39 bond per AP but it might be more difficult to loop.
>>
>>303282
>(specially my lv.100 2000/2000 Scheherazade).
S O U L
O
U
L
>>
I wish I had 2 MLB sumo...
>>
>>303282
>(specially my lv.100 2000/2000 Scheherazade).
Noice.
>>
File: Carmilla bottom view.jpg (3.02 MB, 3508x2480)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
>>303271
based
>>
>>303285
yaga ryazan was one of the other good nodes yeah. It has a berserker final enemy so its really only like 100k hp, it just drops claws and ice, which i think are currenly way less desirable mats than cores, bells, and the ever necessary dust.
here's the post. It's not special or anything but i've mentioned it twice now so i may as well link it.
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/thread/320642707/#320653470
>>
>>303292
>here's the post
I actually searched the archive to find that post earlier today since I've been doing daily logins for a couple of days but today I wanted to actually spend some AP.
>>
>>303247
>"have fun with the game? No way, I'll just keep using the same servants over and over"
>>
>>303288
i wish the CE that gives quick+np strenght up and 50% NP gauge didn't only boosted HP.
>>
>>303298
Yes. Being able to quickly finish the boring shit and actually have fun doing the real challenges is based.
>>
>>303291
I wish Liz would sit on me!
>>
File: anal Carmilla.png (333 KB, 657x654)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>303303
wtf
>>
>>303308
Bro no! Don't put it inside of her butt, she's a proper refined noblewoman!
>>
Which servant is the cutest? The hottest? The dumbest and the coolest?
>>
>>303311
Mordred.
>>
File: 1581667949339.jpg (28 KB, 364x275)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>303337
>>
>>300624
>I believe Nightless' damage reaches bullshit levels against kings
Yes. Her overcharge starts at 200% and scales up to 300% at OC3.
>>
>>303466
>OC3
Er, OC5.
>>
>>303466
It isn't as impressive as you'd think. because of her criminally low attack for an SSR and negative class modifier, her raw selfbuff damage vs a king is about 51508.
Gil has higher attack and a less negative class mod, resulting in 47265.
This is giving both of them an extra 3k attack from fous and a lv 100 CE.

Both work. She works better. The real benefit is that she can loop, so a CQ against kings she'll be firing off 3 NPs as strong as an enuma elish in a row while Gil won't be firing a 2nd NP anytime soon. The downside is the usual downside - no stargen, piss weak normal attacks. Gil thrives in situations where he can take out adds and ST crit down the boss's break bars in subsequent turns.
>>
File: 1487813033330.png (668 KB, 1280x720)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
Are there any discord servers for FGO that aren't retarded hugboxes?
>discord
Look sometimes its nice to just chat about the game, but the reddit one is hot garbage in terms of censorship and mod tyranny.
>>
>>303506
>trannycord
>>
>>303506
The jignxcord is the only real one that exists loosely related to 4chan. They used to recruit in /alter/ but I haven't' seen them advertising recently, and they started recruiting offsite so it's not really a 4chancord anymore. It's definitely not a retarded hugbox, but there's still retardculture to deal with. Seek it out in the archives at your own risk. I'm not endorsing them enough to post the link even though I'm in it myself.
>>
>>303506
just use this thread
>>
>>303249
Not everybody has their own Merlin, Waver, or Skadi, so that's a support slot that a lot of people would rather use for something much more important.
>>
>>303247
Guess what, dicklips- Mecha-Eli is event only, and it's not going to be showing up again. Have you forgotten that not everyone here has been playing since launch?
>>
File: 1584349208344.png (302 KB, 900x900)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>303564
>>303566
If you don't have CasLiz you should unironically drop FGO. The devs don't give a shit about latelets and you'll just suffer for nothing and your account will always be shit. At this point you should have all 4 main caster supports and all available welfares even as a f2p.
>>
Yo Imma let all you finish but Babbage is best caster of all time. He is cool and /m/ certified. His damage output ain't too bad either, for a Caster and even got a couple of rank ups.
>>
File: 75706569_p0.png (1.07 MB, 629x888)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>303575
>>
>>303576
He should have been in lostbelt 5. A whole area of giant mechs would have been a great opportunity to give him yet another ascension IE costume dress to make him a sleeker mech with more mech-like attacks rather than being a fat swordsman in slow motion that hisses. I want to like him, I really do, but I just don't.
>>
>>303572
So sorry that I didn't know this game was worth playing three years ago, let me go back in time and tell me to do that...oh wait, I can't.

Now shut the fuck up and stop boasting about the servants that you know nobody can ever get now.
>>
>>303585
>engaging liz posters
Do not commit the same mistake as /alter/. Liz posters are basically signaling that they're retards and shitposters.
>>
>>303217
No, you're just painfully unaware of how the series started mister tertiary.
>>
File: 1591379747619.png (621 KB, 1000x1072)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>303585
>getting mad at people telling you to use support servants
>getting mad because you don't have those support servants yourself
Are you retarded? Do you even know what the friend list is used for?
>>
>>303506
Never use Discord under any circumstances you homo.
>>
>>303585
If you DO want an alter ego, basically every last one of them is coming up all at once this year.
Melt and Lip late February, Protea early March, Kiara early April, and Majin mid April. Look them up, borrow some supports, get a feel for them, and save up what you can for them.
Lip is kind of a weird tank, Melt is an OP ST quick DPS, Kiara can arts loop, KP is complicated but she's an HP growth tank that has a really hard time dying, and Majin is ruined by not having a quick NP but generally strong
>>
>>303524
>The jignxcord
>>
>>303575
>/m/ certified
That doesn't really mean anything though, /m/ collectively has absolute shit taste in mecha.
>>
>>303589
The series started as a porn game.
>>
>>303612
An urban fantasy porn game, yes.
>>
File: support.jpg (212 KB, 1250x704)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>303585
>So sorry that I didn't know this game was worth playing three years ago
Oldfag here, it really wasn't. Game was clunky, translations were quarity, and the realization we would be permanently behind JP forever meant that NA always felt like it was a stepchild used to milk money. That we got QOL changes faster and SQ discounts and increases made it bearable.

Let's be real, the userbase of FGO NA at launch was entirely people like me who had sunk a ton of time (and money) in the JP version and just wanted the chance to get the servants we missed out on by being latelets in the JP game.

Pic related, I'm a lazy boomer now.
>>
>>303585
He's shitposting and not even being subtle, he's even posting liz for fuck's sake. Caster Liz is rubbish and irrelevant anyway. You are way better off using Avice, Hohenheim or Sieg.
>>
>>303615
>calling stereotypical high school settings "urban fantasy"
No. I'll give Zerokeks a pass since that is closer to 'urban fantasy' but FSN and Tsukihime were always high school haremshit.
>>
File: tenor.gif (179 KB, 498x498)
179 KB
179 KB GIF
>>303585
>Listening to a Lizfag
Nigga, what the hell are you doing?
>>
>>303628
Why does everyone consider being behind JP a bad thing? I quite like knowing exactly what will come up in my life way in advance, it lets me prepare for shit or get excited for cool stuff.
>>
>>303642
2 years behind is too damn far behind. It's somewhat more understandable if it's only 1 year. And FGO has a lot of spots in between where there's basically nothing to do. I guess if you're a latecomer, you'll like all those deadweeks for you to take your time to catch up on story, but for people who have caught up, there's little to do beyond just farming free quests. Then there's the draught during the peak corona period in the beginning of 2020 - things are going to be hell for NA 2022.

Maybe people won't mind it so much if there's at least things you can do while waiting for new content, like being able to replay story or replay CQs outside the events themselves.
>>
>>303642
TWO. YEARS.
Sure, I like knowing if there is some cool servant coming up ahead, but I don't like needing to wait that much for it.
>>
>>303628
>[normal][event]
>skillet
>graillet
>lunchtimelet
>teatimelet
>>
/alter/ really is shit lol
>>
File: 1473379296609.jpg (258 KB, 1200x998)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>303642
>Why does everyone consider being behind JP a bad thing?
Oh don't get me wrong, the precognition/foresight we have for banners is amazing. But two years behind is a long time. Especially during content droughts. That's ultimately what killed me on NA, was the wait for EOR and the following stuff. I think games like Arknights do a good job of speeding things up during the really slow times. NA just needs to be on a slightly accelerated pace, like 1.25 or 1.5x.
>>
>>303654
He did say he's lazy now
>>
>>303653
>>303656
What's the difference between one and two years? I'd get it if there were nothing until then, but it's not like there's suddenly going to be zero new content for ages, it's no different from some anime or game or something taking forever to come to the west, it being here later doesn't reduce your enjoyment when you get to it.
>>303650
I mean I've been caught up on the story for a long time now and dead weeks don't bother me, it's just time I can spend taking care of minutia like gathering mats or bond point farming or whatever.

I've always played fgo as a side thing while I do other, more important stuff like work or play better games, is that why the dead weeks don't bother me? Because fgo isn't my singular source of entertainment?
>>
>>303654
Definitely not a mana cubelet, I'm just fucking lazy. I haven't even finished Camelot.
>>
>>303661
>what's the difference between having to wait 1 year or 2 years for new content
Are you seriously asking this?
>>
>>303661
Waiting an entire fucking year
>>
>>303666
>>303670
Don't be obtuse, you know exactly what I'm saying. If waiting one year isn't bad, why is waiting two somehow worse? They're both extremely long stretches of time that inevitably lead to excitement dying down as you live your life until you actually go "oh yeah, that's about to come out, cool". Do people honestly sit chomping at the bit for stuff in this game rather than just chilling out and letting what drops come out? That sounds like a miserable way to live in regards to anything.
>>
>>303673
No, you stop being obtuse if you somehow think 1 year and 2 years are the same.
>>
>>303661
>is that why the dead weeks don't bother me
Not trying to pull the "secondary" card here, but, it doesn't bother a lot of NA-only players because it's their first time through the waits. And it's not like there's much of a technical reason for the waits on NA now; it's artificial, unlike JP where they're actually using that time to develop content.
>>
>>303679
>it's artificial
Pretty much this. There's no real reason they have to follow the same dead weeks as JP.
>>
>>303676
So what you're telling me is that you're as impatient now as you were when you were six.
>>
>>303673
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>303683
Ok, this isn't going anywhere. You're already determined 2 year gap wait is fine anyway and it turns out there's no point to you asking about it to start with.
>>
>complaining about dead weeks
Those are great when you want to do something else instead of just farming shit for a crappy event.
>>
>>303661
>What's the difference between one and two years?
365 days.
>>
>>303679
I don't think it's accurate to say DW doesn't know how dead weeks effect their product, especially after five years. I'm not going to say they particularly care about something like pacing the game out, but I do think they're aware of how much competition they have from other gachas and just don't feel like bothering to fight that fight. They can release another Saberface or Shirou or meta destroyer and annihilate everyone else in a big burst like they've been doing anyway.
>>
File: 1602046238716.jpg (390 KB, 987x1189)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>303575
that nigga needs an animation update as cool as his fa before i'd be even remotely tempted to use his tin can ass
>>
File: archer good meme.png (143 KB, 700x700)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
Thanks to whoever recommended automata. Game is actually enjoyable now.
>>
>>303593
I was going to try for Lip and Melt, but for different reasons entirely. I like them as characters, and it's interesting to see how much they changed since their debut in CCC.
>>
File: 1597222652680.png (56 KB, 240x408)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>303802
guess i'll fap to nine again
>>
>>303807
oops
>>
>>303679
Plus, it's a chance to focus on farming for bond points, materials, and all that other junk. Yes, it's unfortunate that we're behind the curve but would you prefer that we get left with zero content and no way of anticipating what we'll get next? We wouldn't even know what would be on future banners if it weren't for that gap.
>>
>>303686
Some people have absolutely nothing else to do. You'd think that having to wait for hours on end just to have enough AP to do the good ember quests would teach people the concept of patience.
>>
>>302367
Yeah but they're on Camelot, which is when progress starts to slow down, and the lostbelt AP costs just spiked. Imo, all you really need to know from EoR is that Musashi is basically Big Nep and that covers you until the start of LB3.
>>
new and saving for best girl (+ luvia) in a few months so my servants are shit (except for an illya and all event CEs for this month), will accept all requests
>>
>>303927
I'll add you, I have lv.100 Mata Hari on all slot, if you need a servant in specific, ask and I'll see if I have him/her
>>
>>303929
If possible Eury for when I get to Camelot soon (saving archer embers for Kuro this month), but no pressure!
>>
>>303927
>838741818
>that list
>new
did you buy an account or get a double GSSR roll or something? How do you have void and prillya?
>>
>>303934
friend, think he probably bought in batch. i got shiki from gssr, my luck is too low to hope for a double
>>
File: 1604250854676.jpg (111 KB, 1200x892)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>303927
Sent, Quetzalcoatl in all.
Use my Cu Alter to bash your way through the story.
>>
>>303940
Blessed Quetzposter, thanks a bunch! Cu as well, appreciate it.
>>
>>303945
No problem I like helping new people.
Make sure one of the people you add is a Waver, just in the event you need him. There are still a few out there in this post-Skadi world.
>>
>>303948
i wish i got a quartz for every old hag i see on caster/all support, specially when I want Merlin/Tamamo
>>
>>303951
What CE do people want for support Tamamo these days?
>>
>>303955
Her Bond CE, prisma cosmos, 2030
>>
>>303961
Nifty. I have a max PC on her, just wanted to make sure.
>>
>>304004
Less than 5 people will actually use her though
>>
>>304007
That's okay. I gave her my cups.
Also don't have any bait casters and most of my friends list is empty now.
>>
I hope you fuckers suffer on the no content era
>>
>>303772
That's for sure.
>>
>>303927
Sent. Lvl 93 Banana in all. I don't have the best, but I'm always happy to help.
>>303940
Blessed Quetzposter.
>>
>>304078
I'm not Quetzposter, at least not that one. I actually added him so he could use my Cu Alter to rush the story before Quetzmas. His devotion touched me.
>>
>>304078
holy kek finish grailing your banana. its dead week time, farm doors and hands and just do it. 94 due to no more grails is one thing, but 93? shit dude how do you even? literally do 2 hands runs and dump all the exp into your banana.
>>
>new content being announced
>/fgog/ is angry about it again
Why do these people even keep playing?
>>
>>304081
I saw it trending on Twitter but I don't read moon, what was announced?
>>
>>304082
next event in JP, little big tengu, new tengu ?welfare? SR servant and SSR taira no kaegekiyo (avenger ushi), and that's all we know as of yet.
>>
>>304082
New event involving Ushi/ related to Tale of Heike
SSR Avenger Taira
SR Assassin Chiiki Hogen - Ushi's teacher. In the legend, Ushi stole some strategy book from said teacher
>>
>>304080
>shit dude how do you even?
By going to bed before farming another round of embers, that's how.
>>304079
You may not be that Quetzposter, but you're still blessed anon.
>>
File: 1591960397238.jpg (539 KB, 1748x1181)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>304084
>>304087
How could anyone be angry about this new gorgeous rendition of the best girl?
>>
>>304091
/fgog/ hates nip events and nip servants being given focus.
>>
File: 1596562485424.jpg (2.93 MB, 1881x2660)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
>>304092
Well, I for one find it all very excitengu
>>
>>304091
Yeah, let's hope they renew rider ushi animations too
>>
>>304099
Did they announce any updated animations or just the servants?
>>
>>304078
Fucking retard. Nobody wants that. Come back when you've got actual servants people want.
>>
File: 1589314879807.jpg (31 KB, 326x276)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>303628
>not even the grailed servant is 10/10/10
At least she isn't level 92 or something like that...
>>
>>303642
Because there is no excitement because everything is already datamined to absolute minmax perfection by the time NA gets it. The whole meta is figured out and even the most difficult challenge quest is easy mode because everyone can just follow a guide and 2-turn it.
>>
>>304081
>event has no welfare
>they flip out
>event comes with welfare
>flip out anyway
>>
File: 1596138773864.jpg (227 KB, 636x663)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>303655
Or maybe (You) are.
>>
>>303661
>but it's not like there's suddenly going to be zero new content for ages
Bros should we tell him?
>>
File: 1582310239814.png (95 KB, 329x366)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>304082
More boring soulless nipwank.

>>304091
>>304095
I like the design but it's not even Ushi. Fuck them.
>>
>>304099
>>304101
You're delusional at this point if you think they're ever gonna update Ushi's animations. If they didn't do it with the Babylonia anime or the new Lostbelt then it's never gonna happen.
>>
>>303634
There's not that many scenes actually at the school and even less of them where it matters that it's a school
>>
>>303634
I'm a secondary but this is plainly untrue.
>>
>>304142
There's nothing that the JP version could do that would actually make /fgog/ happy.
>>
>>304166
Weren't they happy about Muramasa?
>>
File: 1591564941524.png (1.98 MB, 1280x720)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>303585
>>303586
>>303632
>>303641
>>
File: 86863360_p0r.jpg (2.78 MB, 2118x2873)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
>>304091
>>304095
It's a shame that those are the only 2 really great pieces of Taira art to appear in like 2 months. Hopefully her release gives us some more solid fanart.
>>
>>304081
>"NOOOOOOOOOO WHY DOES THIS JAPANESE GAME MADE BY JAPANESE PEOPLE FOR JAPANESE PEOPLE IN JAPAN KEEP FEATURING STORIES ABOUT JAPANESE SERVANTS?!"
>>
File: DpX-LBjUwAAm_Ys.jpg (108 KB, 880x994)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>comfy qp farming
the best
>>
>>304301
Can't wait until that second Mona Lisa CE comes out
>>
>>303890
>implying AP matters
Bro your apples?
>>
>>304511
>doing every daily
Why?
>>
Illya Recolors Lite on the 20th
>>
>>304611
Because I needed the prisms, obviously.
>>
>>304641
You're supposed to just do the 30AP embers and burn all of them.
>>
>>304641
never do 10/20/30 ap doors
never do 10/20 ap hands
only do class daily if you need the skill gems and monuments.

Generally you'd do 1x 40ap hands then 8x 30ap hands and burn all the silvers and lower embers to get around 70 mp per day on natty AP while saving the higher QP efficiency gold embers to level your servants with.
>>
>>304141
That's every popular game though.
>>
>>304511
>>304641
Anon I... You do realize that you can burn silver and gold embers for MP right? And you get so much MP during lotteries that you'll never need it again.
>>
>>304661
>while saving the higher QP efficiency gold embers to level your servants with.
After a single lottery he won't even need to do that. The inventory, second archive and present box will be overflowing with gold embers that needs to be burned because everyone is already max level.
>>
>>304670
I've rolled 5 SSR star units since the new year started alone, I have use for those embers.
>>
>>304674
>units
>>
>>304670
it takes 2-3 post-automata lotteries to get every servant to level cap. I didn't get everyone capped out till gilfest having bought every 100 ember from every event, every 50 embers from each mp shop, and done around 80 boxes the previous 4 lotteries each. Is he just gonna not level servants till September 2021?
>>
>>304679
>automata
You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.
>>
>>304661
I'll play the game however I please.
>>
File: 1606324349518.jpg (154 KB, 769x692)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>304684
>anon tries to help you and explains how the game mechanics work
>(you) get angry
>>
>>300797
Dolphin Jannu is pretty meh, she was relevant for about 6 months after Bride got buffed as a Dantes alternative for MLB scopelet, but once Castoria comes out she's as irrelevant as Bride since now practically every Arts NP with multiple hits can loop from 0% like her.

As a newfag, picking up Super Arjuna in April will carry you pretty far, especially if you can get your own dickwizard in Summer (or Waver in pre-Case File). With CHADGong coming for anniversary, you have access to a universal 4 free CE slot farming comp that does Dantes/Jannu level damage for a lot less investment.
>>
>>304682
this make me wonder, what skills do you train when you play FGO?
>>
Bros...
They are laughing at us
>>>/vg/321257034
>>
>>304699
You train your soul.
>>
>>304699
Your autism/OCD capability to keep doing the same thing over and over again. Also, gambling addiction if you whale.
>>
File: 1575592636754.jpg (132 KB, 760x652)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>304700
>/alter/
>laughing at anyone
w
>>
>>304700
Heh, your post got deleted so you can't get (You)s and now you have to beg for it here. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1586352801467.png (1.34 MB, 2016x1980)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>304700
Bro no! You can't let them know that we're spying on them.
>>
File: 1602853078047.jpg (683 KB, 3000x2327)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>304641
>he's a boxlet
ohohohohohohoho wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>304709
>lisette is here
F for the thread
>>
>>304711
it was dead the moment someone mentioned it on /vg/
>>
>>304712
Stop posting for a few hours. They have no attention span and will forget about the entire board when they don't get their shitposting fix.
>>
File: 1587037174454.png (144 KB, 249x288)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>304712
This thread is filled with cute latelets so please behave. I've tried to help them out for a couple of days now and it feels very rewarding compared to the usual shitposting on /alter/. But it still amazes me how extremely far ahead we are when it comes to gameplay understanding compared to places like this.
>>
>>301893
Conga line taunters.
>>
File: 1610873577236.jpg (732 KB, 1118x1288)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
Hey losers. Roll for Medb.
>>
>>304641
utter nonsense
>>
File: 1592799126818.png (523 KB, 1090x1095)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>304725
>>
>>300419
Da'vinci is meh at best, she doesn't really have a niche to shine in, she has limited usability on Farming but she's a selfish caster and well, casters have in general subpar damage, too bad honestly, i like her a lot
>>
>>304141
Eeh, given the state of all major JP communities aside from GameFAQ (since they're the only serious gameplayfagging one outside of nips and chinks) every year around Gilfest, most people just want to be spoonfed a guide instead of working and experiment on a 1AP hard mode challenge with only a very small reward. Half the posts on fgog and reddit is some form of "wahh its too hard", "wtf is this whale pandering shit", etc... until some nip post a F2P clear they can copy a few days later. Its not like they're particularly hard either if you have a somewhat developed roster with skill levels, which is what these quests are designed for in the first place.

Or even the Dark Round CQ for Saber Wars 2. Not particularly difficult mechanically and need some planning to balance out the deck, but people are so braindead from years of blue card spamming or press all buffs on attacker and spam NP 3 times that they can'[t do anything else.
>>
>>304700
>[deleted]
>>
I'm normally an /alter/ poster. Been here the last fe days, this thread is really comfy, but god damn is it painfully obvious when other alterposters show up and shitpost because someone mentioned that this place exists again.
>>
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY AREN'T YOU AUTISTIC LIKE ME YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME YOUR WAY YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT MY WAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>304747
Same people are just rotten inside and only knows how to fuck shit up. The ideal way is to ignore them and don't give them attention. Sadly, not everyone is able to do that.
>>
>>304743
>Half the posts on fgog and reddit is some form of "wahh its too hard"
Because they can't read the text lmao. Every thing that they say is difficult is being breezed through by /fgoalter/ even without any guides. Remember the CQ where Liz is a forced support and you're not supposed to kill the villagers?
>>
>>304747
Same. I lurked here when I had a one month vacation from /vg/. Y'all are heckin' cute casuals.
>>
File: 1601586963604.jpg (37 KB, 516x729)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>304747
I'm also from /alter/ and I've posted here every now and then for a couple of days too since I got a vacation from /vg,/ and It's fun to help new people and raise them to be good players who understand the game mechanics instead of generic trash who can't comprehend how looping works. I hope that /alter/ forgets about this place so it doesn't become yet another shitposting central.
>>
>>304747
Alter is only good for collecting images from.
>>
>>304758
If you like 10000 different versions of the same crying Liz picture.
>>
>>304762
And if I do?
>>
>>304763
Then you might like this https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/35375070/
>>
>automatakeks who don't even play the game think they have the right to criticize people who actually play the game
oh thats rich
>>
>>304794
Skadi and Automata ruined this game.
>>
>>304750
Eh, translation comes up pretty quickly or you can google translate appmedia, its the mentality. Alter's been pretty heavy on the gameplayfagging since day 1. Reddit and fgog, or at the very least the vocal retards spent 2018 and 2019 trying to argue that arts isn't dogshit, Tamamo is good and single Skadi is shit despite ton of evidence otherwise (i.e. single Skadi quick comp dominated Gilfest 2018, and is only behind Godjuna + Chen Gong for 2019)
>>
>>304797
Automata saved this game though, I've played since the start and let me tell you, lotto events were truly hell, easily the worst part of the game
>>
>>304801
Lotto events are fine, it's not the game's fault you're autistic.
>>
>>304801
The only reason they are hell is because you're falling to peer-pressure. I do as many boxes as I need. If I don't need to spend all of my gold apples then why the hell would I do it?
>>
12 day in latelet here.
Didn't know this place existed.
>>
>>304801
>he can't pull hundreds of boxes on his own
>>
>>304810
You're better off lurking /fgoalter/ if you're able to take the heat. I see a lot of misleading answers and outdated information being posted in this thread.
>>
File: 1591881446322.jpg (51 KB, 310x288)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
DAY1CHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
LATELETS GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME
>>
>>304814
They have been pretty nice to me and I don't really care what they say as long as I get the answer I needed.
Just poking my head in here.
>>
What is the point of this thread.
Serious question. Is it some /nu-alter/ shit?
>>
>>304807
>fine
>designed to literally waste your time grinding
Maybe if you are coming from a mmo they seem fine to you.

>>304808
>>304811
I did for years put effort to always grind a lot, always striving at least 100 boxes, but I won't say I would enjoy the process, it's specially irritating when you know other gacha games at the very least let you auto these grindier events.
>>
>>304821
This is where people go to get away form /alter/, which is why the thread got shitty once they showed up.
>>
>>304817
If you weren't playing F/SN on January 30, 2004 you're a latelet too, buddy boy.
>>
File: 1598702248273.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>304821
bro i'm imageblocked from /vg/, this is my new home
>>
File: 1603026105097.png (239 KB, 437x660)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>304821
It's FGO NA but for people who are too scared to visit /fgoalter/. I think it's cute.
>>
File: 1607866242174.png (313 KB, 464x514)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>he's a waverlet
>he's a merlinlet
>he's a skadilet
>he's even a helenalet
>he has no mlb kscope
>he has no mlb black grail
>he has no mlb miyu
>he's coping that castoria is better in two years
>he'll be a castorialet in two years
>>
>>304845
i dont even know what these words mean
>>
File: 1600435966879.png (93 KB, 270x243)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>304848
Bro you made me check my tabs and doublecheck I didn't post this in /tg/ or somewhere random.
>>
You seriously don't use non-gold servants right
>>
File: 1604880647311.png (63 KB, 284x242)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>304845
You have to be slower with the indoctrination my fluffy bro. They won't understand it if you just dump it all like this.
>>
>>304845
Not having sex with a diseased whore is a bad thing how exactly?
>>
File: 1607073114319.png (107 KB, 546x348)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
Who here banned on /vg/?
>>
>>304854
Not me. I'm a good boy that doesn't shitpost and also Benienma is a prostitute.
>>
>>304854
I'm not anymore but I have been every now and then ever since new year. Simply responding to someone who posted something that the janny disliked is an instant vacation now. Fuck that board.
>>
>>304840
>pic
Anyone have the full set of this one?
>>
File: 1588316399126.gif (1.44 MB, 600x600)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>304865
See >>304766 for Liz pictures.
>>
File: 1591779135975.png (364 KB, 546x500)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
ALRIGHT LOSERS. ARE ANY OF YOU CAUSELETS? DON'T BE SHY, I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE SUPER NEW THANKS TO THE NEW YEARS RATE UP. HERE'S SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO CLEAR PART ONE QUICKLY!
>Lv1 Leonidas/Lv1Georgios/Support Herc
>kill off your taunters and brave chain every turn
>besides the Ushi node in Babylon this strategy will get you through Part One in a few days
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN, MASHUS! AND REMEMBER TO CLEAR SOLOMON BEFORE FEBRUARY OR YOU'LL MISS OUT ON A SUPER STRONG FREE SERVANT, BB!
>>
>>304871
You forgot to mention the fact that Herc is supposed to go in the last slot. I remember when I was a latelet and people told me to use Cú Alter and he just kept dying until I realized that he's only strong when he's the only servant still alive.
>>
>>304867
I was more so thinking the flat board template. I remember other girls getting the same treatment
>>
>>304871
>>304875
CLOSE, BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION BRING THESE THREE SERVANTS AND ONLY THESE THREE SERVANTS. BRINGING A FULL PARTY OF 6 SHITTERS IS JUST GOING TO EAT UP YOUR SUPPORT HERC'S GUTS.
>>
>>304876
Probably some /a/ meme.
>>
How come no one is posting their supports?
>>
>>304882
Stop trying to bully the cute little latelets!!! Get out!!!
>>
File: 1601699111419.png (504 KB, 705x571)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>304886
Liz would NEVER bully her new friends!
>>
File: 1609999058984.jpg (219 KB, 1000x773)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
ayo, terminology lessons
(What you may be used to / The correct terminology)
AHEM
>Banner/Rate Up
>Pull/Twist
>Unit/Servant
>Jalter/JaIter but the I is a capital i (this catches out filterfags)
Learn this terminology and y'all be fine!
>>
>>304898
Based but Jeanne Alter is called Horchata or Johnny Ogresson.
>>
>>304903
>Not Hotdog Horta

Also, LIZ is for LOVE but she is not a useful servant. Her Alter Ego is decent but no longer available.
>>
File: 1596852657141.png (1.78 MB, 2060x1200)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>304925
>but she is not a useful servant
l2p
>>
>>304927
Do you even read moonrunes, bro.
>>
File: 1598134210055.png (45 KB, 617x595)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>304933
Lostbelt 3 taught me that reading is for confusian losers.
>>
>>304821
Ask Hiro. He's the one who decided to make a bunch of new boards but then forbid generals so the mobage generals continue staying on /vg/ while splinter threads get made on /vmg/.

>>304848
Good. Let /vmg/ be a new start to develop its own culture with as little influence from /vg/ as possible.
>>
>>304831
Bro me too...
>>
>>304882
I've already posted them before but ok
>>
>>304933
99% of the time, if someone is posting the appmedia chart, it's not worth paying attention; This is due to a combination of people not knowing what appmedia is judging by and/or appmedia's judging criteria being unrealistic/not relevant to a lot of players.

>>304925
Lancer liz is ok for newer players with limited roster. Guts is useful as a clutch and her female attack up bonus is nice. However, at the end of the day, as with most supportive options, they all lose out to the big supports like waver etc.
>>
>>304964
>all 10/10/10
>MLB tea time and mona lisa
>no split grailing
Surprisingly good.
>>
Quick question, are there any events that'll require Arc 2 completion within this year other than the one we just had? It looks like my story progress will be slowed down due to the Arc 1.5 difficulty spike and I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything.
>>
>>304975
You can put 1.5 on back burner as no event require those, only Part 1 and Part 2.
>>
>>304977
Noted, although I like to do things in chronological order. I could still use the info about the part 2-requiring events coming up within the year anyway, since I don't think my current roster could clear the Lostbelts without a lot of hassle, even with good supports.
>>
>tfw I realized I now have every non-limited SSR Caster
>every one except Waver
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>303628
>leveling Jeanne Alter's worst skill first
Other than that I feel your pain, being a skillet is suffering. I fucking hate Pages.
>>304081
Aren't they mad that 2000 day celebration is like only 10 quartz?
>>304964
>Rider Mordred is only on a GSSR and a terrible 0.122% chance summon
>I'll never get her
>probably won't get her Saber counterpart either
Cuts me deep
>>
>>305024
>leveling Jeanne Alter's worst skill first
Probably one of those fools who blindly followed old gamepress guide.
>>
i knew something was terribly wrong when this thread reached 400 posts in less than a week
guess i'll come back for ccc, helping new players is only joy left in this """"community""""
>>
>>305044
It's fine, /alter/ shitposters have short attention span. The threads have slowed down, which means they've gotten bored and left.
>>
>>305080
We’re always watching, Otouto-kun.
>>
>>304975
Gray LB2 and LB3 Intro
Shuten LB2

New Years rerun LB3
Tokugawa Kaiten Meikyuu whatever that is LB3
Odysseus event needs LB3 I think?
>>
>>305038
To their slight credit, they have since corrected this. I'm still waiting on a Strengthening and animation update for Jeanne Alter though, that Charisma is truly outdated at this point.
>>
>>304882
Sure I guess. I'm not here to attentionwhore like I am on alter. I mean no harm. Happy to add people, I ask only 3 things of you latelets:
1: log in / relog every day
2: separate your (normal) support from your (event) support
3: make progress (I won't really be checking this, it's on the honor system)
Please identify yourself somehow if your req me. I don't add mysterious latelets.
>>
>>304991
LB1 is easier than Camelot except for two boss fights.
LB2 has three or four fights than can give problems. Babylonia tier but no Merlin
I'm almost to the hell gauntlet before Old Man Li and I think I've only used two seal revives. Abby is strong here.
>>
File: supp.png (1.13 MB, 1247x447)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>304882
I HAVE NO QP TO MAX SKILLS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>305141
I feel like kaleido would be more useful on your Karna than on Ushi.
>>
>>304882
I have no mats or QP and I must scream
>>
>>304871
>>304877
>>304875

If someone needs an explanation, there is a non-obvious mechanic in the game - activation of Guts when the servant on which it activates is the sole remaining servant on the field, ENDS THE ENEMY TURN.

You will need a support Herc with his Bond CE, which gives him a stack of Guts, to beat harder shit in Part 1 (even then a few fights are borderline doable, and outcome may depend on how maxed your support is), though, don't try it with your own Herc, if you lucked out to have one.
>>
>>305184
There's people in here who lend out Cu Alter's with level 10 evades and MLB Hydragarums, that's a hundred times easier than asking new people to get a bond CE.
>>
File: 1602995515062.jpg (101 KB, 788x667)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>305174
>prioritizing jeanne alter's crit skill
Good job, you are on the right path.
>>
>>305232
I'd have all her skills at 10 if it weren't for fucking pages, doesn't help half of the servants need them, especially Merlin, that, and my Qp getting obliterated from Quetzmas to now.
>140 AP farming Shinjuku for pages
>1 page but 3 tears
Pages should be a gold mat they are rarer than hearts ffs. AND WHY ARE GEMS HARDER TO GET THAN JEWELS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME?!
>>
>>305272
The downside of the way they do upgrade materials for post LB servants wherein they need lots of LB exclusive materials is that they never go back and put older materials on newer nodes. Surely some of those boring ass nothing nodes in Russia could have something besides eternal ice on them.
>>
>>305280
It also gives Bullets, which you need enough of to arm Rambo for some servants. But I really don't get why pages are so fucking rare when they are so ubiquitous for skills.
So what exactly does "Ignore Defensive Buffs" mean? Is it just referring to straight Damage reduction buffs or does it mean all buffs that could be considered defensive like Invul and Evade? The former right?
>>
File: Untitled3.jpg (8 KB, 246x288)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>305302
If the enemy has def up, it's treated as if the def up buff is not there.
>>
>>305308
K, thanks, kinda disappointed that is all it does.
>>
>>305323
Some old and even newer CQs/story fights will have enemies using def up, so being able to bypass it isn't that bad a niche.
>>
File: 1605543386981.jpg (1.33 MB, 1320x1980)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>300661
Projection EX
Me and a bunch of others were complaining about the challenge quests being piss easy, as is the fucking rest of this piss easy game that can be solo'd by Cu Alter.

Fuck you. Greetings from /alter/.
>>
Bros... >>>/vg/321305690 They are laughing at us again....
>>
File: 1585111969739.png (22 KB, 512x512)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
I arrived
>>
>>305396
Fuck off, you're probably the one starting the crosspost anyway.
>>
>>304743
To be fair, it doesn't help that the core gameplay is a mess.
I love the game, but it's entirely for the IP.
>>
File: 1598117213820.webm (2.76 MB, 640x360)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
What's going on in this thread guys
>>
>>305401
>To be fair, it doesn't help that the core gameplay is a mess.

I dunno what is your reference point for good gameplay. F/GO is better than the vast majority of "normal" JRPGs.
>>
File: true kinography.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
hey guys im new :)
is this where we discuss video games?
i started playing fate/grand order a few days ago and i love it
>>
File: 1579559952513.png (272 KB, 700x668)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>there are people itt who don't know how to use Dantes
>>
>>305407
is there
>>
>>305409
There's a post asking why is Dantes' NP good if there's no multiple ruler in any node
>>
File: 1585704413020.png (4 KB, 356x169)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>305411
is there?
>>
File: 1595941470251.png (203 KB, 480x476)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>305412
Yes, he deleted it after embarrassing himself
>>
File: 1597913575211.webm (2.86 MB, 640x360)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>
>>305414
that's sad. stop bullying the cute little latelets...
>>
>>305405
That's not even close to true. The game has a flat rng mechanic on a turn to turn basis with the card system and you have very little control on targeting.
The main reason it isn't outright bad is merely due to the fact that powercreep doesn't truly take hold and old servants get buffed (But sometimes doesn't give them what they need).
>>
>>305416
If we don't bully them they become shitters
>>
>>305414
He didn't delete it, you were just checking the wrong thread you dumb redman poster
>>255849
>How are you supposed to use Dantes? His NP is AoE and you never fight more than one Ruler at a time.
>>
File: 1598117342053.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
Is everyone excited for the event cunnying up
>>
File: 005.jpg (510 KB, 1280x1839)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>
File: 1610498261231.png (322 KB, 565x600)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
I heard you guys love Liz
>>
File: 1598437837181.jpg (43 KB, 800x600)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
LIZ!?
>>
File: lizhide.png (220 KB, 688x688)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>
>>305424
i'm excited to get a welfare kuro
>>
File: 1589585060509.png (1.49 MB, 681x1045)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>
File: liz kid fast.png (351 KB, 770x571)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
LIZ WANTS TO PLAY THE NEW EVENT BUT IS CONFUSED WHY SHE ISN'T IN IT
>>
File: Liz Baggins.png (375 KB, 688x500)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
THEY'RE TAKING THE LIZFRIENDS TO /vmg/!
>>
>>305424
I'm excited to bully some magical girls with my waifu, yes.
>>
>>305434
Prisma is pretty chill and fun and Kuro is great.
>>
File: 1597803342339.png (371 KB, 1024x768)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>305440
Liz is too strong for /vmg/, she already got banned when the board first appeared
>>
>>305434
She's pretty great
>>
File: 1610204861839.png (1.54 MB, 850x1199)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
Don't forget to hug your Lizzies
>>
>>305434
I hope for all you latelets' sake that they eventually make a main interlude of onigashima raids. Kuro is basically the best ST archer in the game, but kintoki is all that and more, shitting out stars, looping just on self-buffs, and completely invalidating every caster boss to ever be released in the last 5 years.
Like, Kuro is great, but she has lots of competition and substitution depending on the boss/enemy, between euryale, robin, and archuria, but kintoki has ZERO competition. He's just flat out the best ST rider in the game with only a minor nod in ozy's direction due to ozy's party support benefits.
>>
>>305418
>The game has a flat rng mechanic on a turn to turn basis with the card system and you have very little control on targeting.

Anon, why you consider this a flaw? One of the biggest turn-based JRPG flaws is the fact that once you get past earlygame randomness/scarcity of resources, the gameplay is reduced to repeating the same Five Moves of Doom, sometimes with a bit of adjustment for different weaknesses on the enemy. In FGO, at least you have to exhibit some brain activity even on moderately challenging battles, to adjust for whatever hand you've been dealt.

>The main reason it isn't outright bad is merely due to the fact that powercreep doesn't truly take hold

Again, that's a very high standard of not "outright badness" here. Quite a few JRPGs, like Persona, have their systems fall apart in the endgame, to the point where challenge bosses have to ignore all the usual rules.
>>
>>305141
>non-MLB tea time
Remove that. That's a sure way to get deleted and blacklisted by someone getting mad that they accidentally picked your Skadi.
>>
>>305407
>>305411
That's really cute.
>>
>>304882
Because I'm a dirty casual latelet and I'll be bullied.
>>
File: Liz and Carmilla posing.png (3.76 MB, 2420x951)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB PNG
She really never changes huh?
>>
>>305682
>soulful wada art
>soulless garbage okojo art
>>
>>305682
I don’t know what miracles puberty did to Liz but damn
>>
>>305118
Unfortunately I don't have any Foreigners of my own so that may be a problem. I'm guessing one of the boss fights in question is the Tree, right?
>>
>>305761
SIN has recurring boss fights against Xiang Yu, a Berserker. Some paired up. While there isn’t much difficulty when he is paired with Lanling (biggest issue is Lanling gets a Taunt midway in), when he is paired with Consort Yu upon breakbar he gets his Berserker weakness nullified for a few turns, so you can’t speedblitz him and he still hits fucking hard.
I didn’t have a Foreigner so I focused AoEing with Sieg to take down the Consort
>>
>>305770
I meant the boss fights in Anastasia and Gotterdammerung, but that's good to know too. By any chance, are the Arc 2 AP costs still reduced or do I still need to pay the full price to do them? If they are, that's probably going to be a bit of a nuisance.
>>
is there a SSR you keep forgetting that you have?
For me it's Abigail, I don't hate her but almost never use her, for Zerks I always go with my lv.100 2k/2k Gorgon or someone else
>>
File: 1609386008623.jpg (474 KB, 713x1000)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>305779
I only have Sitonai, so nope.
>>
>>305779
not really, but I do neglect some subconsciously, like Jeanne for exemple. not because I don't like her, in fact I like her pretty much, but mostly because she I don't find many situations to put her in anymore and she's already max bond. I used to play with her a lot at the start of the game, she could carry me to the hard content no problem, she was my first SSR.
>>
>>305777
I donknow about AP costs since it’s all cleared to me. There isn’t any hard fight I remember in the first two LBs.
Though Ivan and Anastasia may be tricky because Ivan has a partywide buff removal skill while Anastasia has a NP charge + invul pierce one. Anastasia is harder for virtue of Kadoc giving her a full lifebar recovery unremovable guts. But there isn’t much issue if you employ a stall strategy.
LB2’s harder fights are due to having forced supports and at one point a forced frontline Ortenaus Mashu. If you have good archers levelled up I doubt you’d have problem, there isn’t many gimmicks aside Ophelia giving Sigurd full charge upon break.
>>
>>305779
is okita good, i got her from the gssr but already have saber and musashi and don't have embers so i haven't done anything with her
>>
>>305779
Sitonai and Xiang Yu
Got both of them when I failed to roll the SRs of their gachas
>>
>>305810
She is a quick ST Saber. I’d say she is better than Musashi for a longer fight due to having mre easy charging up and generating stars due to lacking a Berserker deck
>>
>>305810
which one?
Saber Okita? I'll say she's good even if she has a really vanilla skillset, I use her way more than my Musashi
Okita Alter? she's kinda underwhelming from what I've heard
>>
>>305460
>implying I use m*les or l*lis
Nah, miss me with that shit.
>>
>>305787
>only has one SSR
lol
>>
File: 1560262572939.png (1.25 MB, 880x1210)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>305810
Okita Saber is great if you have Skadi, otherwise, she's just alright. Most damage dealers shine the brightest when you have the right support for them
>>
>>305817
>Okita Alter? she's kinda underwhelming from what I've heard
It's such a shame her design is really good and her personality seems really good as well from what i saw in events and using her as a support I lost it when she forgets the name of her NP and goes something something awesome beam. But yea that damage was pitiful no wonder she forgot its name.
>>
File: image0.png (2.99 MB, 2208x1242)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>>305832
>personality
She's way too master-sexual for my tastes, I mean I'm ok with (you) pandering in these games but she really lacks what makes regular Okita a fun character, not to mention Guda3 was boring as fuck.
I am still rolling for her because fuck I love chocolate girls so much
>>
>>305832
her character design is great, her animations are pretty high tier, but her personality is "emotionally dependant lost child", and while she can loop CQs with heavy card RNG thanks to her quick and arts cards that surpass even king hassan's, in general her damage just isn't up to snuff because you're using a more durable berserker without the 10% extra damage instead of something with class true class advantage and/or special attack mods.
>>
>>305777
Get a friend with Fujino and you'll have zero problems clearing LB2.
>>
>>305838
I really liked the Main Story of Gudaguda 3, giving bit of exposition on the Counter Guardian lore with the CF finally doing something. My problems were with the epilogue with Chacha
>>
I have like 40 slots open if anyone wants to use my servants
>>
>>305877
ill send a rq now, Lv.100 Mata Hari on all slot
>>
>>305877
Sent rq. Lv.98 Banana on all slot.
>>
>>305878
Based
>>305888
Cringe
>>
File: Carmilla's FAT ass pillow.jpg (597 KB, 1280x1836)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>305877
Sent. Level 100 Carmilla in Assassin
>>
>>305878
>>305888
>>305891
Based
>>305890
Ultra Cringe
>>
File: Artoria Lancelot 2.png (1.72 MB, 1327x760)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>
>>305877
Don't use that ascension art for Semiramis. Only the first one is acceptable.
>>
>>305891
>>305905
Wow this thread is really becoming another /alter/ colony.
>>
File: 1610587730964.jpg (278 KB, 1200x1476)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>305915
We are everywhere
>>
>>305415
L-lewd
>>
>>305917
Give me back my streak you little shit
>>
File: 1610312051388.jpg (448 KB, 827x1169)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>305934
No
>>
File: 1608000274113.jpg (36 KB, 565x796)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>305943
>>
>>305947
No bully
>>
>>305915
Don't give them (Yous).
>>
File: 1610204160435.png (103 KB, 250x340)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>306004
I need (You)s to live
>>
>>306017
I need LIZ LOVE to live!
>>
File: go home.png (71 KB, 330x881)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
Great thread.
>>
>>306035
All me
>>
>>306035
good idea, I'll do that too
>>
>>306035
What is this, a thread for ants
>>
>>306035
>filkterkek
Fuck off back to plebbit where you can downvote and hide things that offends you. Disgusting retard.
>>
>>306076
its not a filter, i'm manually hiding the posts from /alter/ retards coming in to shit up the thread.
>>
>>306090
4 of the non-hidden posts are people from /alter/ though.
t. I've been there for several years and can instantly recognize them
>>
NOOOOOOO NOT THE FILTERCHADS
WHO WILL SEE MY SHITPOSTING NOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>306102
Shhh don't tell him
>>
>>306106
>seething redditor
>>
>>306102
It's not about where you're from but how you post. Those posts he's hidden are those that are blatantly just here to shitpost. You can be from /alter/, reddit or whatever, the point is that you're actually posting about the game rather than just being a retard.
>>
File: 1610229000306.jpg (1.39 MB, 1500x2026)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>306110
I'll have you know that /alter/ only provides the highest quality of posts
>>
>>306102
I know that, but they're not shitposting, they're participating normally. I'm from /alter/ myself but I come here to help latelets and talk about the game.
>>
Kamen Rider Carmilla
>>
>>306213
>tokushit
fuck off
>>
>>305817
>she's kinda underwhelming
I don't get this charge, yeah she isn't getting a regular class advantage but against mixed calvary, you can't do much better, she basically becomes an assassin without the cucked attack mod they get and she is getting a charisma on her NP charge during the rerun. She's fine.
>>
>>306226
Yeah, Okita Alter is fine. I got her when rolling for Izou and now she's ended up being a regular on my farming team. She has NP charge and even star gather, that alone makes her far from underwhelming. Even at NP1, with a proper CE, she slaps things hard enough.
Basically, it feels like most people just parrot things they hear from others rather than having actually used them to make an informed opinion.
>>
>>306226
>>306231
Like i said before, i have only heard she's underwhelming, i never used her and wasn't really interested in her until later on.
And honestly, don't know if I'll use her even if I get her, My NP3 Semiramis with lv.10 Skill 1 & 3 hits pretty damn hard (more so with buffs) and has done a solid job at clearing waves for farming nods, hell I can even use her 3rd skill to enhance another buster servant's NP just incase theirs isn't strong enough.
>>
The number is red. What are the hopes for the next thread? I'm a veteran but I want to help out new players because it makes me nostalgic about the days when I first discovered FGO I guess.
>>
File: 90.jpg (193 KB, 806x1010)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>306242
I'll make another one when this one reaches page 9, don't worry.
>>
>>306242
This isn't /alter/. People making new threads only after it's at page 9/10 is still the norm for many generals/boards.
>>
>>306246
>>306247
Why do all generals on 4chan these days follow the rules of "Sverigetraden" from /int/ who were the first true general thread?
>>
>>306248
Laziness?
>>
>>306248
I don't browse /int/ so I don't know what you mean. All I know is that even before the concept of generals was a thing, it's traditionally accepted that you just keep posting till you reach page 9/10. The thread is still usable even if it's no longer bump, so there's no need to rush to make a new thread.
>>
>>306250
Seems more like unnecessary politeness. Just make a new thread when you hit bump or image limit instead of imitating /int/spergs who are waiting until they're about to fall off the board.
>>
>>306254
>imitating /int/spergs
They didn't start this, like I said, that's how it's been for a long time. From the sound of it, those /int/ people were just following what was considered the norm on 4chan. And again, why do you need to make a new thread so soon when the old one still works?
>>
File: 1598948323304.png (727 KB, 1834x606)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>>306253
/alter/ tried doing that but it didn't work. So now the mods have drastically increased the image limit on /vg/ and are always ready to delete /alter/ threads when we make too many.
>>
File: 1599592101672.png (27 KB, 679x394)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>306257
>why do you need to make a new thread so soon when the old one still works?
Because it makes people angry. LIZ LOVE!
>>
>>306258
Nothing works on /alter/. As long as some dedicated shitposters want to, you'll get multiple threads made regardless of whether it's made when bump limit is reached or when the old thread is about to die.
>>
File: HEY LIZZEN.png (72 KB, 347x330)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>306260
/alter/ used to be a really comfy and fun thread but lately you can get banned just for telling an otomekek that their taste is shit or for saying that takeuchui is an overrated artist. /alter/ was my home but the new janny is a fucking slut and the mods just click "ok" on all ban requests from her.
>>
>>
>>306241
I can tell you Okita Alter probably does more damage just from having her Buster down on her NP, and having like the 10th highest attack stat in the game, and being able to Buster brave chain, along with decent enough star gen she can hit things pretty hard. The problem I have with Semi is that her S3 eats stars and as a single quick card assassin that isn't ideal. But yeah, at NP3 against just Rider mobs Semi will be fine.
>>306289
I love Okki, she is a good support I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>306335
i used Semi on non-rider enemies quite a lot for Benienma's event, the new mystic code also gave me a good chunk of stars just in case I needed some, and Semi did a good job killing 2nd waves (big boss survives the NP but Semi can kill it with a brave chain or an attack from another servant), she does quite a good job as my farmer (I use her for ember farming mostly), that buster down debuff is no joke.
I dunno, If I get Chocokita I'll put her to test
>>
File: 1586983380620.png (607 KB, 1000x654)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>306289
Aaaah I love this dumb neet! Can't wait for her strengthening.
>>
>>306253
>before the concept of generals
I miss those days, 4chan was so much comfier.
>>
>>306262
>>306380
>comfy
I have never once heard someone call 4chan comfy in the present, whether it was 2020 or 2010. People were saying 4chan was dead (to them) right when the site was supposedly most comfy to you. Always comes off as anons venting about how 4chan was more pleasing when it was more new and novel to them, and the omnipresent autism was less glaring and grating.
I think its mainly rose-tinted glasses, especially since we're clearly not in that general and yet people still seem obligated to wring their hands over it.
And yes this meta-commentary is equally unhelpful.
>>
Great FGO related discussions you guys are having.
>>
>>306623
Great FGO related discussions you are having.
>>
>>306623
>>306697
Great FGO related discussions you are having
>>
>>306241
>My NP3 Semiramis with lv.10 Skill 1 & 3 hits pretty damn hard
How? Mine is NP1 but she's grailed to 100 and has 2k/2k gold fous but she's borderline useless thanks to her low damage. I don't really mind the star cost on her third skill but her low damage is just sad.
>>
How long till Prisma Codes?
>>
>>306761
17 hours, maintennace tonight.
>>
>>306825
Understood
>>
>>306744
An upgrade of NP1 to NP2 it's pretty big, meanwhile an upgrade of NP2 to 3 is less meaningful and it gets less and less relevant.
>>
>>306744
Are you using her 3rd skill? It gives the enemies a buster resist debuff. Those debuffs are make the difference in damage.
>>
>>306837
I'm aware but I had expected the fous and grails to at least make her viable until I got the chance to roll for NP2+.

>>306849
Of course.
>>
>>306761
Cutemilla
>>
>>306335
>I love Okki, she is a good support I don't care what anyone says.
She's good in a decent number of situations but she falls victim to the "Why would you use X when you can just use Y?" thing that happens all the time in FGO. Ruler Jeanne, Osaka, and a pointman (preferrably one with a crit buff) is a great "slow" team, but enemies do so much damage that it's hard to outlast that. There's a lot mechanically-wrong with FGO that makes a lot of teams and character types less-viable or just not viable at all. Softcapping enemy attack would go a long way in fixing that.
>>
>>306744
NP2 is a huge upgrade in damage (3 not so much but it is welcomed), Your Semi might be much stronger but it lacks the extra damage from the NP+.
I also use Holy Night Supper which enhances her NP strenght (and it's lv.70 i think) and depending on the node she might have a waver buff + something else.
>>
>>306761
Higher res
>>
>>306893
Yeah I want to get more NP levels for her but I couldn't risk it since I was also saving for Fujino and Skadi. I often use Sumo or HNS when I pair her with Merlin, and Aerial Drive when paired with Waver. Not sure if it actually matters a lot though.
>>
>>306744
level 100 and 2k fous is about a 20% damage upgrade over lv 90 and 1k fous.
np3 is a 50% damage upgrade. over np1

Also if yours is only lv 1 skills for some reason, that could be up to another multiplicative 15% damage difference, making his semiramis hit as much as 44% harder than yours.
>>
>>306904
>only 20% difference
Huh I didn't realize that. I know that you usually gain more by grailing low star servants to 80 or 90 than grailing a 5* to 100 but I didn't realize how little you gain. I only grail for love though so it doesn't matter too much for me.
>Also if yours is only lv 1 skills for some reason
No, all the servants that I use a lot are 10/10/10.
>>
>>306897
Liz is such a kind lady!
>>
File: Liz crazy.png (3.6 MB, 764x2607)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
>>306909
ummm
>>
>>306910
She did nothing wrong. Liz is a good girl!
>>
>>306908
It's even less really.
A servant gains between 7k (sparticus) and 13k (jeanne alter) from lv 1 to 100, but every servant has at least 4k base attack on top of that from their lv 1 attack+fous+lv100 CE
A lv 90 sparticus with base fous and a maxed CE only gets about a 7% boost grailing to 100, and 9% more for goldfouing thereafter. In total going from 90 1k to 100 2k is a net boost of 16%
Meanwhile on the other side of the spectrum, doing the same for Jeanne Alter, lv 90 with 1k fous and the BIS lv 100 victor of the moon puts her at 16644. grailing to 100 and goldfouing puts her at 18898, a 13.5% damage boost.

That means your semiramis, somewhere inbetween the two of them, probably gets a 15% boost out of her grails and goldfous.
>>
>>306825
How do you know maintenance is going to happen? They didn't say anything about it on their Twitter feed or website.
>>
>>307017
Not him but maintenance tends to happen in specific periods. I don't know how this would translate to your time but, I'm posting right now at 16:00, 21:00 is the server reset (when FP summons are restocked) and 1:00 in the morning is the daily reset (when you receive those things like daily EXP cards, materials, quartz).
Maintenance tends to happen 1:00 to me, 9 hours from now. Maintenance tends to take about 3 hours, so about 4:00 in the morning to me the game is back to playable.
>>
Good luck!
>>
>>307026
>those symbols in the background
>>
>>307024
My time is EST US, for what it's worth, which does match up with the reset happening around 11pm on my end. Assuming that the maintenance does in fact happen then- we get SQ for that, right?

>>307026
I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but if I can get a Kaleidoscope of a random story gacha I did on a whim odds are I might get lucky again.
>>
>>307017
Literally on the news.
>>
>>307035
I'm not sure how I missed that. On the bright side, free SQ!
>>
>>307034
Yes, and additional quartz for every hour delayed after that.
>>
>>307024
Maint always happens at 4am UTC. convert to local time as needed. This is more or less when it happens for both games. Japan's events end at 1pm UTC+9, which is 4am UTC, which is 8pm UTC-8, which is when NA's events end. JP has slightly longer maintenance though. NA comes back online at 8am UTC, while JP comes back online at 9am UTC.
>>
>>306883
>why use X when you can use Y
Because you like X more.
>>
>>306910
Squeezing all the juice out of Liz like a lemon!
>>
File: 1592165344718.jpg (283 KB, 1229x511)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>306883
>"Why would you use X when you can just use Y?"
I don't think people even go that far, they just dismiss her entirely as the ghetto Quick support (I was guilty of this myself). It wasn't until the SSR ticket where there was this meme going around she's Japan's Jeanne that I learned she's pretty good at stall and solos. I mean yeah she has def buffs and a pseudo heal, but I didn't expect her to outlast Berserker bosses by herself, doing literally nothing but BQQ and NPQQ.
>>
>>307053
still though her role really isn't support so much as it is stalltank soloer. you just buff her defense to 100% and take no damage.
>>
>>306226
Assassin's cucked ATK mod still beat out her cucked Berserker 1.5x class advantage.

AlterEgo in general is a shitty class on the high end, the Knights resistance makes them inconsistent farmers, offensively they're Berserkers without the 1.1x modifier, and defensively literally does not matter in post-2018 FGO, you either blitz shits down or the boss has crits you for 14k through defense buffs and class resistance.
>>
>>306856
>the fous and grails
lol the gains from those aren't high, it's why people tell you to grail for love rather than gameplay
>>
>>306883
Hime basically got turned into a ghetto Buster support with a 30% Quick buff after all her buffs. since they're the only one that can consistently crit and actually make use of a crit buff damage. Design wise she was supposed to support the old Quick gen stars into Buster crit playstyle (especially considering her NP interlude), but that was dead before Merlin even came out.
>>
File: 1595578569274.png (98 KB, 260x467)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
https://news.fate-go.jp/2021/questionnaire_6th/
I know a few of you here can read moon and are only pretending to be EOP retards. Please shit on the game and ask for buffs for your favorite 鯖
>>
>>305688
>soulful wada art
Aphrodite
>soulless garbage okojo art
Demeter
>>
I like both.
>>
File: Liz Carmilla bunnies.jpg (313 KB, 850x1193)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>307272
based
>>
What’s crackin’, /lily/?
>>
File: Magical Hag Trio.jpg (694 KB, 2145x3000)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
For next thread tomorrow
>>
File: 018.jpg (924 KB, 2143x3020)
924 KB
924 KB JPG
>>307524
no
>>
>>307524
I'm OP of the last threads and nah, we're on pg.6 and I'm gonna use Artoria still because she's the main mascot of the series and Lancer is pure sex.
>>
>>307570
Based but don't be surprised if some tasteless retard snipes you
>>
>>307582
I expect that to happen
>>
>>307582
Only reply to the Saber thread, got it.
>>
File: Nox_DvyplLNKAf.png (12 KB, 143x68)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>Illyashit event
>>
>>307278
Liz is so adorable
>>
>>307655
>hating on the best part of the franchise
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>It's Kuro time
Yey!
>>
>Illya on the very first roll

The irony is that I was actually trying to go for Miyu. Still, a limited 5* is a limited 5* and I did need an offensive Caster.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.