[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 88 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20210109_115737.jpg (268 KB, 660x605)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>
May 2021 bring you good pulls, /dcg/.
>>
File: IMG_20210109_130941.jpg (724 KB, 1080x1615)
724 KB
724 KB JPG
Do you advice of buying any of these?
>>
>>295097
yes as those are equivalent to a 5* and 99 core material.
>>
>>295100
Thanks.
>>
>>295097
Only def core has a 0.52% chance to not be fodder. 300k is too much for the rest. I’d only buy if there was nothing else left.
>>
File: 1577410428014.jpg (51 KB, 844x884)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>295071
p-pantsu...
>>
>>295321
Isn't that just the inner part of her skirt? Don't think you can see her pantsu in that image
>>
>>295327
Damnit.

There better be pantsu in the live2D or riot.
>>
>>295331
Neptune is too pure to show her pantsu
>>
>>295097
Buy all 4. They're worth it
>>
What element is the next world or raid boss?
>>
>>295350
All idols are whores.
>>
Are they going to start handing out ignition cores like candy or do I need to stock pile, 12 cores+5 5* adds up so stupidly fast, I'm impressed they managed to clean me out after fully igniting 2.
>>
>>295397
Eventually you can grind for them, but it isn't quick and I doubt it's efficient.
>>
>>295403
>burn 10k stam for maybe 1/5th of a core
I'll save my cores, thanks shift you megakikes
>>
>>295408
There's always Rumble :^)
>>
>>295412
Do you get them for League rewards or just top 100?
>>
>>295435
Those trophies you get for weekly ranking and rumble challenges, yeah.
>>
>>295097
Don't listen to others, buying Daily Core materials (10x3,000) and 5* tickets (200,000 each) will total only 230,000 or 460,000 for 2 cores, that's 140,000 cheaper than buying 2 Lucky boxes.

Only buy these if you have excess of coins and you alredy got everything you need/want.
>>
File: file.png (1.93 MB, 750x1472)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>295391
wood
>>
>>295587
Hmm, gotta start pumping up some of those attackers I've left at 5*.
>>
File: despair.png (3 KB, 256x256)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>295587
>>
File: 1450038841470.jpg (9 KB, 177x177)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>tamamo one of my most wanted units
>no luck getting her at all
>pull her from the gold summon
No idea what the odds are, but the gods are smiling today
>>
>>295667
gold summon is actually based, you get tons of two stars from it as well
>>
>>295667
Here, I work for ShiftuUp. Don't tell them I sent you this.
>>
Would an AGL core that's Amp AGL/Amp ATK/ATK be better than an ATK core that's Amp ATK/DEF/Amp DEF for an attack unit?
>>
I havent played in so long, they added a hot spring while I was gone I dont know whats going on
>>
anything that doesn’t have three amp stats shouldn’t be used as the first core. And just about anything would be better than that atk core.
>>
>>295798
Well, I don't have any fucking cores that are 3 amp. It's either 2 amp stats or 1 amp stat
>>
>>295798
Not totally true for healers, at least on KR amp atk only affects damage and does not boost heals.
>>
Don't buy the 300k coin core lucky box bros
I bought the ATK and CRT one because I thought there were just 6-10 packs, so it's easy to get what I want
Turns out there were 60+ different packs
I should've used the 600k coins on two prism cartas
>>
So long Global, it was nice having a concurrent event. Hopefully this means we'll get more like this in the future.
379th, how did you guys do?
>>
>>296090
164 at the moment.
>>
>>295873
So far on global, there isn’t a non-attacker worth igniting. If they don’t get full benefit from amp-atk, they aren’t worth the cores, and it’s pure whale-bait otherwise.
>>
>>296483
They didn't give Maat the ridiculous buff to her slide?
>>
>>296485
>>
>>296521
Oh damn, that's not terrible though.
Also etf Astraea is a healer? Do you guys have a different green dual edge buffer?
>>
>>296543
Yeah it's nice, but pretty niche. At the top end Maat is only used for WB anymore so the self cleanse usually won't be useful. It seems more useful for PVP, but GL doesn't use her there much. We use Neptune and Pomona instead and they get a lot more out of Ignition. Though perhaps she'll be useful again when we get Endless. The damage inclusion is also a nice addition regardless.

We're cucked out of a green Double Edge buffer. The only units that give the buff for us is SS Davi for Water, Daoine Sidhe for Fire, Saturn for Light, Neptune for Ragna, and Tiddy Davi for herself IIRC.
>>
God damn, WB has become more of a grind than ragna with those core boxes. Did ~35 battles per day and still can't buy everything I want from the shop.
>>
>>296585
Oh and Failnaught for Fire again.
>>
>pull another 6% pool
>another mammon
STOP NTR'ING ME YOU FAT FUCK AAAAAAAA
>>
>>296621
>wanting the core boxes
It’s 300k for guaranteed fodder and so far only water mafdet/eve have been “must ignite” units.
>>
>>296886
>must ignite
>mafdet
Lmao, silverlet. She's already been pushed out of pvp meta within the month just like her intial counterpart.
>>
Is the droprate actually .3% on this fucking lisa headband banner fuck me
>>
did they nerf spa coin drop rate? i am broke and toweless
>>
>>296912
never forget, the game hates you.
>>
>>296912
doing 10 midnight walks a day, with a lantern, will only give you enough coins to keep 3-4 characters in the spa. checking them every 90 minutes will bring you up almost enough coins to keep 5 character's spa'd.
>>
>>296896
>She's already been pushed out of pvp meta within the month
>check top rankings
>most have fully ignited Mafdet
????????????????
>>
>>297082
>1 in 10 teams = most have
Actually cope retarded mafdetfag.
>>
File: 1609957683917.png (488 KB, 636x635)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>297124
>coping over a mobile game
>>
Actually Mafdet is still very much present in our current meta so I don't know what this anon is talking about. Speaking of Ignition, one that we definitely saw rise from it was Nirrti
>>
>>296718
>not saving up for the next Neptune banner
>>
>>296886
There's literally no better deal in the WB shop than the core materials. It would take an average of 18k crystals to get 4 fodders from 6% and another 19.8k to make the cores. The non-def cores can still be good for PVE if they are triple amp, and 11/12 cores you use will be fodder anyway.
>>
>>297263
Using crystal valuation of core materials as a metric to determine the valuation of alternative sources of cores is a bit flawed, as all crystal valuation of resources is compete whalebait.

Furthermore, since they’ve already given enough mats to fully ignite two childs, the fragment boxes would just leave you limping towards a third.

There’s also the idea there’s only a .52% chance on one of the boxes (def) to not get fodder. Everything else in the mirror shop valued at that level has a much higher chance of granting something useful.

Also consider I’m speaking from the perspective of someone who isn’t going to spend 4k crystals a day on ticket purchases.
>>
>>297312
>Also consider I’m speaking from the perspective of someone who isn’t going to spend 4k crystals a day on ticket purchases.
Then yes I agree with you, the boxes are not useful for the more casual players. Then again, Prism Soul Cartas neither
>>
>>297329
I’m anything but casual, i min/max f2p. The only thing I can really justify spending crystals on is the daily 6% banner. And prism cartas are consistently useful.
>>
>>297362
Good for you my man. I guess you got lucky with cartas, I keep getting shit. Not a single Prism Showtime yet and I've been playing for a year
>>
>>297392
I didn’t notice showtime was one of the options in the extra lesson box and picked anniversary
>>
>>297411
Anniversary is the choice for your PvP attacker. Showtime is just too important for that debuff evasion, however Nirrti now a thing. Still better than most other options though
>>
>>297312
>Using crystal valuation of core materials as a metric to determine the valuation of alternative sources of cores is a bit flawed, as all crystal valuation of resources is compete whalebait.
You get a lot of crystals in this game. You have to spend them on something. I've saved up 90k since Ignition came out without spending a dime, and that's with spending 800 per day during WB.

>Furthermore, since they’ve already given enough mats to fully ignite two childs, the fragment boxes would just leave you limping towards a third.
1/4 of an Ignition is huge since it is now the primary form of advancement in the game and super expensive.

>There’s also the idea there’s only a .52% chance on one of the boxes (def) to not get fodder. Everything else in the mirror shop valued at that level has a much higher chance of granting something useful.
You're focusing way too hard on that number, implying it's the only usable type of core. What are you going to do, one ignition per 200 cores you make? And throw away the other 188? Ignition is still an enormous benefit even with a non-perfect core, way more than anything else in the shop.

>Also consider I’m speaking from the perspective of someone who isn’t going to spend 4k crystals a day on ticket purchases.
Like I said before, 800 per day. My crystal count still went up every day. That was so I could still buy the other things I'm used to buying. I'm not sure that was worth it, but that's a separate debate. Even without refreshes, I could have at least gotten all of the core boxes.
>>
>>297559
with the rare at which free cores/mats are given out, the 6% banner remains the absolute best use of crystals. As you’ll hit the necessary amount of fodder in line with the rate of free mats/cores. Then new child banners are the second best use of crystals.

But shit nigga if you’ve got the resources to burn to clear the shop, might as well, right?
>>
>>297621
New child banners are absolutely more important than 6% to any longtime player. Those are all I've been pulling on lately. You need them to maximize the WB and narrative rewards, and usually they're very important for ragna as well. And you also get a 5* evolution blob + 1500 crystals back by getting them right away rather than waiting. My 5* childs have just been piling up without using HoR anymore so I haven't felt any need for the 6%. We get like, seven 5* tickets a month on average now, plus a few 5* childs per ragna/WB.
>>
>>297639
I’m still at the point where evolving a new child is, at best, a discount of 1 evolution mat.
>>
Th-thanks...
>>
REEEEE
>>
Why does nu-saturn’s eyes go blank on her drive animation
>>
>>297825
Shit. I wish we could get that on global for 28%.|
>>
>>297845
I only geared my attackers and didn't buy any tickets.
>>
>>297845
what i just got 21% and thats exactly what i got
>>
>>298099
Global doesn’t have crystals in the season rewards until top 5%.
>>
I'm sure long time players have figured this out, but new ones may not have. If you're short on and you need to preserve your onyx for something, to complete your daily onyx level up task, use the auto attack on a 2 star. A 2 star auto is only 20 onyx for the first one. If no 2s, you can do the same with 3 stars. If you get enough 2 stars from grinding, you should always have a free one available to expend just 20 a day. With all the onyx you get from completing dailies and extraction you'll amass enough in a short time to do what you need.
>>
>>295403
>damn 192k how did you d...
>Korean

that makes sense the English version is soo fcking greedy
>>
>>298897
Yeah I haven't spent a dime, though I have been playing pretty consistently for a long time now.
I try and float above 200k, but I sank a lot into rolling this WB.
>>
should I move on from EoSD before I get a 1cc? I heard it's harder than most other games, so maybe I should come back to it later.
>>
>>298970
Are you in the right thread anon?
>>
>>297241
I just came back after a year or so absence, I dunno what's what and I'm just trying to get more cute Childs.
>>
File: kenny.jpg (25 KB, 400x317)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>finally got one (1) lisas headband
>out of crystals
>this is the last day of the banner
>>
>>299272
i said it was bait anon, none of the lisa headband missions are worth it in the end rather save your crystals for other banners.
>>
Should I go back? What is the state of global?
>>
>>299274
i need a pomona so i thought it was okay
>>
>>299276
you're better off waiting for a smaller banner or using hor if you need copies, just remember to never roll on mission banners they are always bait and have cost me so many crystals just take this as a warning.
>>
Do we know what support childs are coming with Heket's world boss event?
>>
>>299291
Heqet herself

http://riceminejp.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/heqet

Sweet Leda

http://riceminejp.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/sweet%20leda

Pakhet from the concurrent ND

http://riceminejp.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/pakhet
>>
what's the event after maint?
>>
>>299421
ND
https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/280/posts/5222125/notice-update-note-jan-14-2020
>>
I wonder which 4* units will be worth igniting after the patch
>>
>>299594
Funny you say that, I've been slowly leveling them up with Exploration at the moment preparing for that exact thing
>>
File: file.png (737 KB, 1108x390)
737 KB
737 KB PNG
>>299602
hoarders unite
>>
I have enough cores to ignite a third Child, I was thinking about going with Eve. I already have Mafdet and Thisbe.
>>
Don't forget to ignite a team of 15 3*s for endless.
>>
>>299659
Endless what now?
>>
>>299659
what are the rewards for doing endless.
>>
>>299691
>>299695
it's been "coming" for over a year, I wouldn't worry about it until it's on the actualy roadmap
3* are easy to collect
>>
>>299607
I would wait for a different element
>>
>>300047
b-but I love my wife Eve
>>
>>300078
Eve mafdet and Thisbe seems to be a pretty brutal combination for very obvious reasons. Light didn’t get anything as ridiculous, closest being nirrti removing two buffs on tap. Next element is going to be fire unless they go turbo-gay, lots of great stuff in fire that could easily be as nuts as eve/mafdet/Thisbe
>>
>>300099
True, Thisbe makes that team work alone, I don't think it would be as effective as it is without her.
>>
File: example-20423.jpg (91 KB, 1024x1024)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
I dropped this game when eve/change/neptune/bath/isolde was the pvp meta, how hard will I be cucked if I came back now? Did they finally add ignition to global?
>>
>>300166
Yes, ignition recently got added. The pvp meta hasn't changed much really.
>>
>>300171
But pvp meta has been in utter turmoil since even before ignition. Sure, light ignition sucked, but Isolde is almost completely out, bath is practically meaningless as often times you won’t even get to drive and dots are removed instantly, chang’e is done, and nep cant do anything when you’re getting hit for 3-5k three times on two (or twice on three) targets.

Shits gettin kinda nuts
>>
>>300166
>Did they finally add ignition to global?
Yeah, but only for Water, Light, and new childs (Banshee and onward)
>>
File: 1.jpg (89 KB, 799x501)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>300191
>but Isolde is almost completely out
ignited Isolde is in the top tier for pvp
>>
>>300268
Why are you posting a screenshot of an image instead of the actual image? Moreover, why post the previous tier list instead of the reworked one?
>>
>they still have healers in their meta
>>
>>300286
i thought ignition made thisbe worse?
>>
>>300406
Why would you think that? Her kit remains largely the same except she speeds up three targets instead of two.
>>
>>300413
i dunno when ignition first came out a bunch of people were saying in the thread how it made her worse somehow
>>
how good are the two new girls? should I roll?
>>
>>300557
>should I roll?
The answer is always yes
>>
Pls spoonfeed what to Ignite for someone that wants to beat a Ragna boss in one shot for the first time
>>
>>300581
ignite the attackers with 6 hits on tap or slide after ignition
>>
>>300581
wait till the next element is released to see if any one gets a major spike in ability.
>>
>>300557
Yes, new childs give a bonus in rewards for the new narrative dungeon. The more copies you have of them, the more bonus you get too. Plus after the event you can unbind them and use them as fodder for Ignition Cores
>>
The ND story was anticlimactic as fuck
All that build-up for nothing
>>
I seriously hope nobody reads the story in this game and just skip everything like they should
>>
Has anyone actually got core parts dropping from the new story?
Did 30 repeat and got zip
>>
No luck on my side either
>>
>narrative dungeon still giving me fucking shit rates
I'm so done with this shit
>>
I rolled a venus, Is the increased reward rate worth rolling for Neptune too?
>>
Don't fall for the Mona Limited Time Mission bait. Keep your stones for future events.
>>
>>300770
you can get a copy from the narrative dungeon, if you have a ton of stamina then just use it with venus the bonus dosn't help that much.
>>
File: Nox_gWbOIxlkjM.png (539 KB, 548x376)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
lol
>>
File: lol.jpg (872 KB, 1440x2560)
872 KB
872 KB JPG
What a start.
>>
Yeah my luck has been particularly shit as well for some reason
>>
>Venus in 12 rolls
>Neptune in 1
Not bad overall.
>>
>>300831
KR btw, not sure what the rates are like on Global.
>>
>>300832
Is there any particular reason why it's at 0.90%? Does the KR version give more Crystals in general
>>
>>300832
now that's a fucking scam right there
>>
>>300834
Yeah you're constantly gaining, as f2p I hover around 200k.
The other currencies are also more abundant, onyx has never been a bottleneck which is probably due to gold being used for skills.
>>
>>300853
>gold being used for skills
Dang, this sounds like heaven ngl
>>
>>300832
yeah nah im good with jp/global thanks
>>
>>300832
>>
think i may have fucked myself over by maxing one of the planet party mission passes during WB, now I probably won't have enough to max the rest of them by the time I finish narrative.
>>
reminder that it's ok if you don't get everything in a mobile gacha game. worry about more important things in life, no need to stress yourself over it just enjoy the game
>>
man it would be easy to be a whale, you just buy every new child max level from the store on day one, no need to worry about rolling for anything.
>>
>>301109
But what's the fun in that? If you just buy everything, why even play?
>>
>>301113
haha number go up
>>
>>300599
I feel like it's often that way with the story in ND
>>
>>301077
If it was Venus for the Ignition materials, you didn't fuck yourself over at all. Especially if it made you jump from Gold I to like Gold III, that's extra Crystals
>>
So when are we getting the blue-haired girl from that shows up in the event dungeon story?
>>
>>301126
hell yes thats the one i chose, still stuck in gold 1 though even with fully ignited water mafdet, i cant into meta at all
>>
To whoever posted the DC Mod Manager in the last thread, thank you. I coom every day now
>>
>>301162
post team senpai
>>
>>300599
Yeah i was disapoint as well, should have just let them reconnect more intimately or at the very least pivoted harder on the "I'll let go of the past to make this team stronger" angle.
>>
>hah! I’ll save stamina for the next narrative!
>run out of exploration 2*s
>blow all crystals and not get a single boost child
>but 5k stamina
>>
>>300599
Yeah, it could have been a legit tearjerker but it ended up being kind of a nothingburger,
>>
>>301201
I realise how stupid this looks with only a 50 mast but I was just trying out having a healer and she kinda works. Rusalka is new too usually that would be Billy but I was trying out different elements in team too.
>>
>>301183
didn't it get abandoned? I think it didn't get any new skins for over 6 months now
>>
File: drumble.jpg (45 KB, 410x171)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>301503
>only a 50 mast
My lvl 50 Thisbe is +0, all my others are only +1 except Pomona. I'm having no luck getting dupes and spent my fodder on ignition instead of HoR. I keep getting crushed by teams that have a lvl 60 +6 character in Gold I.
>>
>>301637
>a lvl 60 +6 character
*all lvl 60 +6 characters
>>
>spent 3000 stamina on Narrative Dungeon
>got both of the new childs for 120% bonus
>still on the second grid with 5 more left to redeem to move on to the next grid
What. The. Fuck.
>>
I finally made it to Gold V bros..... After 3 months of playing sheeeeeeeeeeeii
>>
>>301817
I feel like that's how it always is
>>
Finally get my first 3 amp core
>Amp AGL
>Amp DEF
>Amp DEF
I guess it'll be good for a defender?
>>
Should I ignite water Mafdet or Hildr for my first ignition? I'm in silver 4 and most matches are becoming a chore.
>>
>>301817
It usually takes me at least 10k stamina to get to the new unit reward.
>>
>>301934
Do you have a good support for Hildr? If the answer is no, go for Mafdet
>>
>>302019
I have Isolde, Anemone and Thisbe at +0.

Otherwise just a Dana+2 and Maat for Hildr.
>>
>>302038
I would go Mafdet, Thisbe (leader), Isolde, Dana and Maat. Looks like a solid team to me.
>>
This game is so based bros...
>>
>>302452
MC decoration when?
>>
>>302483
Would be pretty based. I wish the 5* spa skin drop rate was higher though, all my main units are still fogged.
>>
>>302538
Problem is that dupe skins are tied directly to power, which is kinda bullshit since that necessitates 5* skins being as rare as they are.
>>
>>302452
>tfw a lot of 3* have better spa skins than 5*
>>
>>302452
Is this with the uncensor patch or another mod? I'm pretty sure I remember most of them wearing a towel
>>
>>295065
>>295071
Why are DC idols such pitsluts
>>
Is it just me or are the new story bits really good to use for Hot Time leveling? 800XP a pop with weak enemies.
>>
>>302957
Uncensor patch
>>
>>303009
yeah the latest story chapter you can do is usually best for xp. the last levels in chapter 3 are giving 900 xp. plus they have a small chance of dropping ignition mats.
>>
I made a mistake igniting Mafdet instead of Eve.
>>
>>303880
Nah, you didn’t. Unless you ignited her poorly, she’s able to one-shot two childs each slide and as long as she’s supported by Thisbe, she can’t really be stopped.

Eve would be better for pve because she can blow up three each turn instead of two.

So far the power-team is to ignite all three and just detonate niggas.
>>
File: 1610216529631.png (96 KB, 510x195)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>295327
Well, technically he is not wrong.
>>
>>304103
That’s the back of the skirt. Pantsu typically doesn’t ascend and descend.
>>
>boost child is wood
>Ganesha is fire
>boost child keeps getting one-shot.
>thus Ganesha isn’t giving shit
stop
>>
>>304119
>Use Dana and Maat
Wow that was hard
>>
>>304117
They are, i think you mean thong, but normal panties are bigger in the back side
>>
>>304121
Fight keeps ending within seconds of Saturn dying and I’m out of assists/stamina/hope. It was seriously happening so quick I barely saw what had happened before it faded to “victory!”
>>
>>304123
That’s nice, but the only female underwear that will rise and fall more than the vagina it is covering is a loaded diaper.
>>
File: Iphis.jpg (158 KB, 641x874)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>304117
Same situation as her.
>>
>>304127
>loaded diaper.
>>
File: 1610901483629.jpg (311 KB, 1081x829)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>304127
>>304209
>tfw forgot pic
terminal retardation
>>
>>304161
Nigga when you see it in motion it’s obviously the skirt and not pantsu.
>>
will i get enough wands to max all the idol mission passes if i maxed just one of them during wb?
>>
>>305223
If you’ve maxed any of them so far you’ve kinda goof’d. Each narrative grid is giving five random sticks, four of 1, 1 of another, so it’s feasible to end up with about 150 total by the end.
>>
>>305575
you can get a total of five of the same in one grid but it is split like you said.
>>
>>305223
no. Prioritize Venus if you PvP a lot, Saturn for Onyx + Gold, then the rest is up to you
>>
40 random sticks from world boss
32 selector boxes from world boss
28 selector boxes from narrative (2x per day)
5 random sticks per narrative grid

You’re probably not going to clear 10 narrative grids, but there’s easily enough to max four of the mission passes... as long as you didn’t already blow your WB selector boxes.
>>
>>306016
also there’s always a “do narrative dungeon more!” mission pass in the second week, which means more sticks.
>>
File: PvP Team.jpg (346 KB, 1084x871)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
Is there anyone I could use to boost drive damage apart from Daoine?
>>
>>306062
I'm on the 5th grid at the moment. I think I'll make it bros
>>
>>306124
If you’re waiting for drive damage you’re doing the current meta wrong.
>>
Pvp is complete ass now. Teams are now running two fully ignited attackers and/or two fully ignited speed supporters. Combined with Sytry, Dana, Banshee or Moa. Shit was powercreeped hard and fast.
>>
>>306348
sure, but beforehand it was all about delay their drives and survive to fever as either side's only source of damage. now if either side makes it to fever, both have done a lot wrong.

they're really just trying to make pvp as fast as possible to encourage people to spend crystals on pvp tickets and list refreshes
>>
>>306124
>fully ignited Davi
I like the unit but...Jesus Christ

Is she even useable?
>>
>>306474
no, not really. but a lot of people did it.
>>
>Spa skin mileage full
>Claim free 5* spa skin
>It's Hatsune Miku

Fuck this game sometimes.
>>
should I roll for nu-nep or just wait to get her from the narrative grid
>>
>>306062
you can speedrun quest that by failing and it only costs like 2 stamina per try that way

i'm taking my time on this one, my current grid as 4* A rank wedding dress in the middle rewards, gonna max this one out for sure
>>
this event has made me realize that I really do not like idols in the slightest.
>>
>>306616
Wedding dresses haven't been top tier for a long time though.
>>
>>306643
Alchemist Gloves, Wings of Sorrow and the third one (can't remember the name) are pretty rare tho.
>>
File: Equip_Ladder.png (638 KB, 2645x679)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
>>306658
Edit: forgot picrel.
I think it's a bit old, but should still mostly apply.
>>
>>306661
Can't believe that this piece of shit deleted everything
>>
>>306720
everyone wakes up from the gacha addiction eventually.
>>
>get ganesha
>gold, gold, 3-5 carta ticket, onyx
what are the odds
>>
>>306585
Feel you bro

>>306614
I f you mean the water tank Nep, then wait, she is niche, so unless you want to build an specific PvP that uses her, you won't ever need her

>>306474
If you mean the 3* one, then yes, not currently, but once we get endless duel mode, she will
(Endless Duel is a 15 vs 15 PvP w)

>>306771
>Odds for gold: 11.92%
>Odds for 3-5 carta ticket: 0.20%
>Odds for onyx: 11.00%
So for that specific combination like 0,0003%
Now, if you mean odds of not getting the event currency, then:
>Odds of getting 156: 25%
>Odds of getting 120: 25%
>Odds of getting 104: 25%
>So 75% chance of getting event, currency, or 25% of not getting it
So you have like 0,3% ((0.25^4)*100) chance of not getting event currency in a 4 card grid
>>
>>306474
I'm only in Gold I so I've been doing okay with her. I also decided to make a full ignite Quirinus because she's cute
>>
>>307025
The absolute madman
>>
>only have +2 mafdet
>fully ignite
>she gets the “p”
This mean I ain’t getting shit for getting her to +6 as well?
>>
>>307073
>>
I'd rather she gets the D if you catch my saying
>>
Hell yeah Babel is the only 5 star I'm missing
>>
>>307295
I don't understand.
>>
>>307407
meanwhile I've hor'd two babels because I don't want/need him to be +6, and he would've been my third +6 if I had wanted, without having him in the HoR pool.
>>
>>307407
I still can only beat the lvl 3 dungeon reliably. Feels bad.
>>
I thought the Narrative Dungeon plot was really cute. wish we had seen Cera though.
>>
>>307289
>That pic
How many child did we skip here global?
>>
I'm about to waste Crystals on Stamina. Stop me right now
>>
>>308028
do friend battles if your really desperate but stamina for crystals is not worth it.
>>
>>308028
Also make sure to use all your friend coins and rebirth coins first those can give stamina I believe.
>>
File: wfpzx8bo5nb61.jpg (76 KB, 771x769)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>308028
Don't
>>
>>308024
You guys have bounced around a lot. They haven't been following the order chronologically, and more recently they've been releasing childs at the same time.
The new set of idols for example.
>>
>>308055
At the same time as the other versions I should say.
>>
I'm really tired of Destiny Child.

Any other good coomer game? I know there's no way to have such great character designs but still
>>
>>308068
last origin is getting a global version later this year.
>>
>>308072
This looks so bad holy shit
>>
>>308024
You can see a comparison of the JP vs Global timeline here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRWg9u0-ikW6JyKTj3vTAz7BC1FkpTv1pgiYPE7GBtLrs7GNnZYSs34oBsWvTcNmCF-XcK5_F6EMhnR/pubhtml?gid=1788236276&single=true

As the other anon said, we've been bouncing around a bit. We seem to be alternating between staying on schedule and getting events months ahead of time. The Alter Davi ragna is a good example of this.
However also understand that JP is a year ahead of GL so they're going to have more shit.
I just noticed that the image was of a KR archive; KR is 2 years ahead of GL.
>>
>>308055
Just in that pic alone i can count like 35 childs we missed...
>>
>>308704
Anon. That's KR. They're 2 years ahead of us. We haven't "missed" anything. They simply haven't been released yet.
>>
>>308805
Hope so, i want chun li.
>>
>>308823
the only way we get the street fighter childs is if there's another SF collab otherwise there's no way we're getting them anon.
>>
>>308823
We were due SF so long ago that I doubt we'd be getting it now.
>>
>>308887
Maybe when SF6 comes out
>>
>>308823
She has never come back to KR :(
>>
File: utt781z0xmc61.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1080)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
200,000 onyx for entering promo code.

promo code: Nostalgia
>>
>>309112
Thanks!!
>>
>>309112
HOLY BASED, just what I needed
>>
>>308823
>>308887
>due
Collabs don't work that way. They are one-off, limited time deals that only exist for that specified time. That's why older collab units like the Mikos and the furries don't have spa skins. They released at a time before the spa existed so new assets cannot legally be made for them.
No one on GL will ever have the contents of SF or Beatless collabs. No new player of any version will ever have the contents of any collab. Unless the devs can make a new deal to bring them back to the game for a limited time. If that happens they all launch simultaneously on every region.

This anon >>308824 said the same thing much more concisely.
>>
Just download DC Mod Manager and apply the Cammy and Chun-Li on one of your girls it's almost the same thing desu
>>
>>309480
Yeah. Catherine came back and that's the only example I can think of.
>>
>>309483
No, DOA was the only one to come back.

>>309481
That's not a bad solution desu
>>
I just want to know when the level cap is going to be increased.
>>
>>309112
I love you
>>
>>309484
Oh yeah doa too, KR did get a second go at Cat though.
>>
>>309582
Do you have a link? If KR and KR only got a rerun of a collab that would change our speculation quite a bit.
>>
>fully ignite Mafdet, Eve and Thisbe
>still get fucking demolished in PvP
WHAT THE FUCK am I doing wrong bros??
>>
>>310274
>cookie cutter 200k double attacker team
imagine losing, ngmi without your antimeta-meta tryhard fully ignited mono blue teams on manual
>>
>>310345
I don't have to imagine it, I'm experiencing it right now
>>
So, I just realized you can buy ignition materials with Crystals
>>
>>310355
Start hording now to save up for the next meta when blue finally goes out of fashion and sit pretty in top 1% for half a month until everyone catches up.
>>
>>310366
I'm aiming for Plat I, not trying to go for top 100 c'mon now I'm just f2p
>>
>>310359
What... where?
>>
>>310371
I made it to gold IV with a 90k power Dana/2xBathrory/4*leda/chang’e team just because of the meta-shakeup caused by the DOA carta invalidating stall/rush fever builds. Made it into plat by swapping fully ignited mafdet for f.bath. Now I’m slipping and I’m not sure what to do.

>>310366
The next ignition is going to be red. Blue is sticking around for a bit.
>>
>>310414
Go make core, if you don’t have enough mats it’s 50 crystals each. Ripoff imo.
>>
>>310441
>gold IV scuff trashcan team
>I think know the meta
Big yikes, red isn't going to be the next meta especially right after blue, next big one is whatever powercreep pvp unit that shits all over double ignited attackers
>>
>>310443
That's... actually a nice price, dang I can finish up a few units now
>>
>>310485
The point is blue isn’t going anywhere anytime soon and the game is steadily handing out cores. Also how easy it was to get to plat with a sub-optimal partial meta team over the last couple months.
>>
>>309112
IT's true
>>
It seems that there are no people playing this game anymore, I have been fighting bots for two days
>>
>>310667
It’s more how that’s all that’s left in silver since ignition. You’ll be passed them soon and you’ll miss them. Have lube ready for the jump to gold.
>>
>>310706
I personally am glad to be out of silver thanks to ignitions so I can just get higher weekly rewards. But yeah gold is an assrape of the highest degree
>>
>>310706
>ignition comes to global
>am able to climb to plat
>after a week, gets booted back down to gold
>now everyone has more than 1 ignited character
>can't escape the hell that is gold
I hate it here
>>
>>310741
same. hanging on to plat 1 for dear life. Though at least everything after gold 1 is a logical, sensical progression. And not suddenly “oh now everyone has fully uncapped meta teams and you’ll literally never win anything” the way leaving silverV was.
>>
File: x.jpg (59 KB, 361x511)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
check these pixels
>>
>>310274
Literally can't lose with this team
Just use Thisbe leader to speed up skill charge and slide. You should be able to kill at least one enemy per slide. I climbed Plat easily with Thanatos and Bastet who are just tapper and struggle much more to one shot people
>>
I actually cleared the Lisa's headband mission with only spending 13k crystals and got the 2 2020 child boxes. I took water Mafdet. Should I pick Salome or fire Bathory for the 2nd box? I don't have either.
I don't know if I really need either for pvp, I already ignited Eve and will probably ignite Mafdet.
>>
>>311061
Unless any changes are made, when ignited Fire Bathory will be a six-hit slider for Fire in addition to Tiamat. PVP aside she'll be great for all manner of Wood bosses. Our next event is Wood World Boss so I assume we're getting Fire ignition then. You can always hold onto the box until then to be sure they don't nerf her. That might be a good idea anyways desu.

When ignited Salome becomes the strongest poisoner in the game which makes her a strong option for WB. However Thetis, as weak as her poison is, still takes top slot for poisoner since she does just fine with the poison carta while providing additional utility.

There are other factors to consider, but I think Fire Bathory is the stronger option.
>>
>>311061
Impressive
>>
>>311029
>Literally can't lose with this team
I gotta admit though, I only have Dana at +6. The rest are +1 or +2 (Thisbe). Working towards getting the rest to +6, but goddamn do you need a lot of gold and Onyx in this fucking game
>>
>>311064
>poison carta
Which one is it? Was it the other DoA one?
>>
>>311355
I had some good luck with that banner. I got 2 Thisbes on the first summon and it gave me crystals back for getting doubles. So, I did a couple more and got Bathory and Limos in the same summon. It then took me two more to get Billy.
>>
rumble mileage rewards fuckin suck lol
>>
>700 crafting stones
>not one S roll
>>
>>311688
Yeah, the mission pass is a trap
>>
File: 1604478465853.gif (1.55 MB, 400x286)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>311688
>700
Try 1500
>>
>>311608
Nope.

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/soulcards/5/Beach%20Buffet
>>
>>310667
I am already gold 1 and the truth is that I have only lost twice since I arrived, the ignition has totally changed the meta. I stopped playing for more than 8 months and when I returned to the game many things changed
>>
>>311688
>>311786

>Not saving stones for rate up events
>>
File: file.png (1.15 MB, 750x1472)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
New event schedule is out.
>>
>>312851
Dark ignition when
>>
>>311839
Ooooh, I see. Is there even one for PvP? I thought this is what you guys were talking about
>>
>>313495
There's only two other poison cartas I'm aware of off the top of my head. The other one that gets use is

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/soulcards/4/Today%20I'm%20Nice%20Moa

Since it functions everywhere. The other, other one only functions in the Underground so it's useless.

The other DoA carta increases Max Atk in WB. THE DoA carta everyone was talking about is pic related. Oddly there is a link, but no entry for it on Ricemine.
>>
Am I seeing this shit correctly, is Heket going to censored in global?
>>
>>313684
They will censor units in promotional material that otherwise appear uncensored in game. They started doing this with Tamamo.

The only unit to be censored recently was Snow Eshuu, presumably because she looks young. Heket is nowhere close to this so I assume she will be left intact. If not then riot.
>>
>>313689
I hadn't noticed, good eye.
>>
>>313495
The poison carta for PVP was from the Catherine collab. It's called Angelic Smile. You can check it and any carta in the in-game archive.
>>
>narrative dungeon ends tomorrow

fuck these stupid idol wands
>>
>>313149
they should have done that first to piss everyone off
>>
>>314199
The fact people had to think and adjust to a changing meta probably pissed people off even more. As dark ignition would’ve just meant that all the faggots would’ve ignited pantheon and nothing else.

Also what would’ve really pissed people off is if Melpomene’s ignition pushed her passed pantheon.
>>
>>298768
thanks, just picked it up today
>>
>>314198
>ended up with 51 Venus sticks
I really shouldn't have used my boxes pre narrative dungeon heh
>>
File: 1611492684366.jpg (91 KB, 750x934)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Is it worth starting this game now? Considering that it's a 5 years old game how doomed would it be for a newfag to try and collect 100% of the waifus? I know that in GFL/AL it's somewhat possible but really hard, is it the same here?
>>
>>314425
all characters (except collab and 2 other characters) are in the general pool. When a new character is released they also immediately join the general pool.
>>
>>314445
>except collab and 2 other characters
Who are the other two?
>>
>>314445
What are the rates to pull the highest rarity units? Also do re-runs of banners with rateups happen? Since I imagine it'd be hard to get units if all highest rated ones are in the same pool and have the same chance to be acquired.
>>
>>314482
3% on standard for 5 star which will be the bulk of your units used, there is mileage as well as a free 5 star ticket every 30 days but you often end up with more tickets or rolls because of events. there's a way to farm 500 crystals each day or every two days if you don't want to log in a bunch.
>>
>>314482
This is probably the most generous gacha I've ever played. I started after Christmas and I'm having a blast.

Just make sure you re-roll for a good attacker (your favorite) and make sure you put all your resources into them first.
>>
>>314488
>>314494
That sounds really good. Is it possible to view all stories in the game, I hated in FGO the fact that you can fuck yourself if you missed some events? And what are some good attackers should I reroll for?
>>
>>314499
yes events story you can view for 1000 gold per chapter. 1000 gold is absolutely nothing so you can view everything easily
>>
>>314506
Oh shit, that's cool. Is BlueStacks the best emulator for this stuff? Is there like a easy re-roll or do I have to download everything each time I re-roll. And any units I should look out for?
>>
>>314512
Mafdet is good for PVP, Bridal Hildr is ok but better for other modes (and hot). Those are the main 2 coomer ones but your tastes may vary.
>>
>>314512
the generic useful 5 stars are water Chang'e, Light Maat, Light Dana and water Eve but most 5 stars are atleast decent while starting out. Here's a tierlist but take the ranks with a grain of salt like any tier list and bear in mind the next event is a world boss which uses a team of twenty characters and is mostly for more experienced teams but you do get a reward whenever the boss is defeated and i would recommend spending the event currency on 5 start tickets when starting out.
>>
>>314520
link didn't paste http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/
>>
>>314470
Pretty sure he's a dumdum and is talking about the 3 HoR childs
>>
>>314514
>Bridal Hildr
muhhhhhhhhhh dick, I hope I get her. Downloading the game rn.
>>314520
Thanks, I'll check the tier list out.
>>
>>314536
I've been playing for a year and I still don't have her. Also, check out DC Mod Manager. Thank me later lad
>>
>>314512
>Is BlueStacks the best emulator for this stuff?
I switched from that to LDplayer for better performance.
>>
>>314422
We told ya bro
>>
>>314422
Same. I think I have 50 of them by now. For some reason the stupid Venus sticks specifically kept showing up en masse in the panels.
>>
>>314536
Yeah, Bridal Hildr hasn't left my home screen once since the day she debuted.
>>
File: davi17.png (34 KB, 350x330)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
so I havent played this game in a year since the dcg threads on vg, wtf is ignite
>>
>>315250
burn crystals and 5*s to stuff another ~30k power into a child.
>>
>>315313
thank you very much, also is there a 5th davi in the game yet?
>>
>>315337
-normal 3* Davi
-Archfiend Davi
-Summer Davi
-Altered Davi
-Hate Davi
There are five Davis in the game so far.
>>
>>315341
where hate davi I only need 1 more for my davi team
>>
>>315349
http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/love%20&%20hate%20davi
>>
>>314425
i only started four or five months ago and its fine, its very generous to new players, i'd recommend buying the newbie packs that are only available for the first few hours if you don't mind spending a few bucks on a gay mobile game
>>
>completed lisas headband mission pass

based, i have a fully uncapped and ignited water mafdet now
>>
The moot.us post uses the censored animation for Heket, does this mean the global version will be censored?
>>
>>315545
see >>313689
>>
>>315045
>>315154
It's all good I got lucky with the grid somehow and cleared everything
>>
Is there some site that has all waifus in high quality? Like a live2d viewer?
>>
https://live2d-dcg.github.io/
>>
>>315596
This anon >>315597 is correct, but I would like to point out that you can click on the character portraits in Ricemine and they (usually) lead directly to that character's Live 2D model. All the settings like size and x/y offset can still be adjusted by changing the URL.

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/
>>
>15 10x cards
>no 5s

cool
>>
>>315709
The 10x cards only have a 1% 5* rate. If you get one fine but generally they're terrible to ever go after.
>>
>>315709
I got a Banshee and a Santa Claus from the Aria 10x cards
>>
>we have three Ledas
>we have three Saturns
>we're getting a third Sytry soon
>KR is getting its third Eve
>still only one Anemone in sight
Shiftup plz
>>
>>315921
hodl strong anemonechad
>>
>>315921
How's the new Eve gonna look?
>>
File: file.png (2.02 MB, 800x1158)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>315957
>>
>>315975
Damn son
>>
Yeahhhhh boiiiiiiii
>>
File: AllTheSticks.png (245 KB, 385x401)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
Are ya' winning, candidates?
>>
File: SunsetWojak.jpg (69 KB, 1001x823)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>315975
Do my eyes betray me? Is that a fucking diaper-less Eve???

FEEL FUNKING GOOD MAN
>>
>>316180
>made the mistake of finishing Venus' mission the moment I could during the world boss
>ND comes out
>get nearly nothing on my boards but Venus glow sticks
>finished with over 50 venus glow sticks
>>
thisbe still isnt animated in spa but skiing eshu is, i think they forgot about her
>>
>>316216
same, i managed to finish one other one though, just
>>
>clear another grid with the last of my points
>the next grid has 50 blood gems, unlike the previous one who had 1
This isn't fair

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.