[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 112 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's New Year's, which means your favorite cute boy-collecting kusoge is trying to steal your money once again. How's that going, /vmg/?
>>
Not spending until at least next week.
>>
>>294865
Do we get a producer/manager character in the game? Not interested in cuckshit.
>>
File: ErSTZumUYAIfyZA.jpg (158 KB, 1000x563)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>294878
I don't recall there is any on the promo materials.
>>
>>294878
No and thank god for that, fuck self inserters.
>>
File: 1601833642156.jpg (262 KB, 1200x675)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>294865
I cant believe is almost finally here after more than a year of waiting, I'm so excited
>>
>>294965
What am I supposed to enjoy? The characters and story? It's an idolshit gacha, a bussiness model and genre that actively discourages interesting plot developments and big sacrafices/changes, the least they can do is pander with fanservice.
The music? There's much better games and bands for that.
>>
>>294980
Cope yumeshit
>>
File: 20210109_161737.jpg (639 KB, 1000x1450)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
Ah yes, best boy's birthday. I hope he gets a nendo once.
>>
File: ErSZY8cUYAEZYRW.jpg (84 KB, 410x843)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>294981
That post had nothing to do with fujo vs yume, but I guess you got offended your clown game got called mediocre.
>>
>>294865
>those faces
Pass.
>>
>>294865
Mildly excited for this one.
>>
>>294985
>Calling a game mediocre just because it doesnt pander to your fantasies
It's ok anon, I'm sure there's a lot of otome mobages out there
>>
File: ErSPVDPXcAI6WFI.jpg (177 KB, 1692x771)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
I like trannies in my male idol games, they are the favourites of the target demographic.
>>
File: 1579313460933.jpg (53 KB, 680x680)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>294865
>comes out a day before Light GW starts

My crew is gonna ditch me to reroll this game aren't they
>>
>>295108
Mavericksis...
>>
>>295005
I still haven't seen anyone say a decent thing about AAside aside
>it's new
It's definitely true that the music is bandori tier (which is awful) and the art reminds me of black star theater starless which also got forgotten.
>>
>>295016
I don't know if this is bait or not but regardless what's the appeal of the token trap/tranny/overtly feminine guy in joseimukes? There's always at least one and they're usually not really that popular. The ones that look like girls without the "I'm a girl tehe" personality usually are just liked by shotafags if there's nothing else
>>
>>295362
For the sake of variety(tomboys and princely types in large female casts are pretty common too)and girls like cute things. I remember Kokoro was the most popular ichu for a while.
When it comes to otome stuff they're more relatable and less threatening as romantic partners but also have the gap appeal when they stop crossdressing or act more manly. You're right that they're usually not that popular but there's still an audience.
I used to like characters who break gender norms in general until trannies ruined them for me.
>>
>>295362
It's a shitpost because they're awful characters, crossdressing alone would work but devs push in some outdated embarassing okama behaviour.
>>
File: ErXhCWKVEAEJA4o.jpg (206 KB, 1200x675)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJSRCO5Jz5E
Weird collab choice.
>>
>>295731
Boomerbros?
>>
Next Helios event is has Will as part of the gacha, and Oscar is the event 3* and it’s cooking themed. So why is there an abundance of south sector content, is it because they’re popular or MC unit privilege?
>>
File: heeey.png (194 KB, 500x505)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
Are these fujoshi games making money? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>297001
Some of them make a lot of money, more than the majority of waifu oriented games (like Enstars or Twisted Wonderland when it was booming), but most of them are average in terms of income.
>>
>>296993
Probably a bit of MC privilege, yeah. But I also suspect that they might by intentionally holding off on giving events to certain characters, due to plot/event related reasons.

For instance, Faith will probably get the Valentine's Day event (born on V-day, loves chocolate, has tons of girlfriends...).
>>
File: googleplaysales.jpg (40 KB, 507x430)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>297001
>>297026
For reference, Enstars is currently one slot above Genshin Impact on game-i.daa.jp's GooglePlay Store Top 200 Sales Rank chart.
>>
>>297001
Fujoshi games don't make money, that's why BL died as a genre and none of these games have boys kissing.
>>
>>297089
The trick is to suggest the possibility homo scenarios without ever stepping over the line. That way you can 1) still appeal to the self-insert/yume crowd and 2) pander to multiple fujo ships at the same time - A/B fans, A/C fans, and B/C fans can all walk away believing that THEIR ship is the one true canon pairing.
>>
>>297106
And that model shouldn't be supported, because the result is a halfassed vague mish-mash of hints.
>>
Any joseimukes that take place in space?
>>
>>297089
Overtly homo stuff can get boring if the characters have no personality beyond MC will fuck this guy/This guy will fuck MC, stuff like that happens in otomege too but BL stuff is somehow more tropey at times. At the end of the day it's all romance and/or fucking.
You could make a game that happens to be BL but the BL isn't as important as the plot but the fujos don't exactly care about that when it comes to strict direct homo pandering.
Fujobait works because sometimes the characters are attatched to a plot not directly tied to romance or whatever, so the shipping is a bonus.
>>
>>294591
There’s so many ugly outifts in Enstars these days that could be rectified if they weren’t scared to make shirtless models.

The 2wink outifts today is another latest example, but on the other hand Hiiro’s winter clothes is comfy as hell.
>>
>>298168
>There’s so many ugly outifts in Enstars these days
Some uniforms are pretty ni-
>if they weren’t scared to make shirtless models
Oh it's this guy again.
>>
>>298342
I speak the truth.
At least 2wink would have at least slightly better without leggings like so.
>>
Any of these have a few barefoot characters or do I have to wait for summer
>>
Watched the argonavis anime, it's hilarious how they hype up Ren's singing autism and then they autotune him. These have to be the worst singers in male idol anime I've ever encountered.
https://youtu.be/RvviGhbB9q8

On top of that the game will need dupes of SSRs to even idolize them, it's shit.
>>
>>299029
>at least slightly better without leggings
no
>>
File: Eq-GTxWWMAEA3HJ.jpg (359 KB, 1248x1560)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
I have high hopes in AAside but if I dont like it I'll just go back into Utapri. I'm tired of enstars and their grind as fuck events, at least in Utapri I have saved 2k LP for a Ranran UR event. That and also I dont think there are that many music gachas with only males, I cant only think of these + Black Star Theater Dead right now.
>>
File: 1601225258238.jpg (674 KB, 1080x2143)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
its up for download on qooapp
>>
>>299270
Idolish7, the second best selling joseimuke idol game.
>>
>no rerolling
>can't idolize/bloom card without dupes
>3% rates
Big yikes.
>>
>>299308
>DeNA

Thats it I'm playing utapri

>>299324
I really tried to get into i7 gacha, but I just can't. I need events that gives me cards or something worth to play for, unless it changed (which I dont know) I can't play it. I even read the story and I love Re:Vale, but I can't bring myself to play it.
>>
File: imagen_2021-01-13_161157.png (1.23 MB, 1050x1569)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
AAside free currency expires after 3 months. Happy gaming
>>
>>299458
Man I'd finally gotten over the awful art and now everything else about it sounds terrible.
>>
>>299458
What were they thinking?
>>
>>299458
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>299458
Wait seriously. I remember people flinging shit when somebody read the official info about Twisted Wonderland that had a clause mentioning expiring currency but that turned out to be a load of nothing.

This however, seems clear cut like nightmare fuel. Thanks for dying soon and giving more resources to my DJ girls.
>>
>>299458
Not even Pokemon Masters was this bad on release lmao
I wonder if they will backpedal on the jewishness later on.
>>
>>299199
Whoever decided to let them sing accoustic vers. just wanted to make fun of them. Also the lead vocal of Epsilon(?!) Sounds like he is in the middle of puberty with his voice squeking like that.

I don't See much japanese Hype for it on my TL and all the videos have a lot of english comments. Western fans normally arent the Ines whaling, so i don't See this one living long.
>>
>>299458
for what purpose
>>
>>299346
Technically some events give you cards but you need to do a lot for a item that lets you redeem for a card. But otherwise yeah most of them don’t, at least thanks to anime and all this past year they gave out tons of free rolls. But I don’t understand how this game sells honestly, a lot of banners are reruns, you need dupes to change cards but a lot of newer cards seem to have only one art, unlike other games you only get costumes to use on chibis so there’s no real incentive for rolling, and of course the events don’t really give cards or anything plus there’s so much drama.
>>
File: 20210113_205207.png (22 KB, 721x768)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>299458
Navistone != dia
>>
>>299764
This is concerning, does anyone know how sexualised Bandori costumes are? I’m trying to gauge what to expect from AAside when it comes to outfits for the guys
>>
Ok what's so special about that one
>>
>>300316
Don't know about Bandoori but Love Live got more sexy Outfits with their 3d Game.
>>
>>300354
Hyped people giving reviews before playing the game. I am downloading at the moment, i guess I can never have enough rhythmengames to play casually, when enstars has unintresting events.
Don't have much hopes for this one, but we will see.
>>
>>300354
QooApp retards, especially Twitter roasties tend to hype up a game by giving 5/5s for no reason other than "UGH AASIDE KINGS WBK".
The same thing happened with the appalling HypMic mobage.
>>
Lmao, you play as the (ambiguously gendered) roadie of the bands in AASide.
(You) exist in the game yumetards.
>>
>>300479
>>294981
>>294965
Why do you seethe so much for no reason?
>>
>>300479
Eh if it's Bandori level it's fine
>>
>Thorns banner probably next in Arknights
I will just get spooked by non rate-up 6* again like Phantom banner.
>>
>>300520
It should be after Blade isn't it? Although the rerun lasts only like 10 days as far as I'm aware. I hope I built enough pity to get him easily...
>>
>>300520
>Double OP is refreshed
Thornshomos, I am going to make it.
Thornsisters, I wish you luck.
>>
How much are fujos obsessed with talents behind 2D characters?
>>
>>300533
They mostly just jump on some koebuta shipping bandwagons.
>>
>>294865
I tried it, absolutely ugly mechanics and main menu functions.
Most importantly for me is that I find the majority of this cast ugly as fuck, especially the visual kei band.

Disappointing but I’m dropping this.
>>
File: 1501644403060.png (158 KB, 308x436)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
AASide is a disappointment really.
The puchi looks weird ass hell, the GUI is fucking horrible.
There is no note size setting making the notes tiny as fuck with no way to resize it.
DeNA's jewery is evident everywhere in the game, like making you need two copies at 2.5% rate.
The artstyle was bad for some people, but I found it decent and can look past it but some of the card art is really ew.
The 3D models are decent to be fair, but when you go to the screen in the Gacha page that showcases the 3D uses the same animation.
I might be nitpicking thr game to death but this shit was delayed for so long for this? They only had to make a Garupa clone with males, how did they mess this up?
But to their credit, at least it isn't as bad as Hypmic ARB.
>>
>>300602
What's up with the currency? Are the Navistones the free rewards you get from everything with gems being exclusively paid?
>>
File: aaside.png (365 KB, 859x508)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>299764
And at the end some currency does expire. I have 1500 and 500 expires. Im out of this shit.
>>
My main offense with AAside is Ren as the MC. His design is cute but I can't stand his personality.
>>
>>300520
My pity is at 30 so I’m banking on being a luckshitter since I only have 30 rolls left after the last banner and I’m not really in a position to whale this month.
>>
>>300702
What is his personality that’s so bad?
>>
>>300742
He extremely autistic and introverted. He didn't sing with other people but kept going alone to karaoke bars and sing the SAME SONG hundreds of times to perfect it. At the start of the anime there's some "I want my dream to come true" - "but I won't join your band" - "is this happiness? I love your band, I'll join it" - "oh wait I don't feel so hot about it now."

In the game he is supposed to be a bit more genki, but it sounds incredibly forced in the menu vs in the story.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (704 KB, 1334x1002)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>300316
Bandori has a fine balance, in my opinion. Not too lewd but not constantly prude either. Summer outfits have bikinis while regular costumes could have bralettes or super short skirts if they want. It does make me wonder how far they'd be willing to go for AAside.
>>
>>300762
I never watched the anime because CG anime are stiff are fuck, and this sounds very worse. I don’t like his songs, feels like there’s some auto tune involved which is ironic based on what you’re saying?

>>300869
Well male spin offs are kinda prudish to their sisters (SideM being the best example and for some time Enstars was like that too to Engirls) so we’ll have to see I guess, I’m concerned how long this game will live based on what I’ve experienced. The anime was so devoid of anything fanservicy too, though that could have also been because of them using cgi so they didn’t want to make additional models.
>>
>>300967
>feels like there’s some auto tune involved which is ironic based on what you’re saying
Kek I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I was watching the anime with friends and several people started laughing after he explained how serious he is about singing skills- and them he gets autotuned in the next cutscene. It's like they wanted to make a male Chihaya (blue hair, withdrawn, very serious about singing) but got every single thing wrong.
>>
I agree with all of you. I played the game for 10min or so and was out. I dislike the art and the gameplay. The notes are to tiny and don't feel like i hit them, they don't have impact. But the worst is really the music. It's mostly boring or bad. Heard the preview for the death note cover and it offended me.
With hypermic i atleast like the rythemgameplay and music.
>>
File: 1459741709216.jpg (17 KB, 500x375)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I miss Band Yarouze, bros...
>>
Who else misses Dream!ing... The story was amazing. I hope it get's an anime because the staff have been acknowledging it's topping those "Which Mobile Game do you want to see as an anime?" polls.
>>
>>301058
That was definitely a good game even if the character content distribution content wasn’t equal. I still listen to their Christmas song yearly.

It had all the makings of success but I don’t know why it failed, especially since it still has concerts occasionally. There was even some anime style posters in a magazine once but nothing ever came from it.
>>
>>301438
I loved banyaro and its batshit events but it was a buggy mess from start to finish and I had to get my account recovered 4 times. Also its gacha practices were just awful.
>0.8% for EXRs with exclusive songs tied to them
>>
>>301463
Oh yeah it definitely had flaws with the gacha but I’ve seen games with worse that do better so it was still surprising.

One thing I hated more than anything was that they never updated the gacha with more permanent cards, even if it was R or SRs, to the last day you could still get only the same shit it had on launch day with the exception of the rate up. EXRs were terrible too, I never got the one I wanted but I made due with having one of his teammates instead.

Yamato was my fav, one event he professed his dreams of wanting to make a baseball’s team worth of children, to the Super Saiyan reference, to how into it he got when he had to strip for White’s Day despite being a minor to how he was randomly stripping naked after his skinny dipping incident in the summer event.

I loved how the collab event won the voting event but they just ripped off Persona without actually bothering to make a real collab
>>
File: 1580477160768.jpg (647 KB, 2210x1080)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
After intense rerolling I finally got an account im happy with.
Game definitely needs more polishing (why isnt there a note size setting? Come on Dena) and also remove the navistone expiration shit. Getting a spark seems really easy though so that's their way to balance it out? I still don't like it either way.
I wanted to hear epsiphi's key plus words on release, dammit.
>>
>>301473
Everything surrounding the Persona "collab" was the funniest shit ever and I lost it at how they lifted the exact P4 tarot card design for Atsushi's SSR but just stuck guitars on it.
I've never had as much fun with mobage events as banyaro for sure. We lost a gem.
>>
File: 20210115_091902.png (280 KB, 566x682)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
Finally Hansel gets the good shit
>>
>>301629
literally who
>>
>>301852
Image search is your friend.
>>
>>301629
wasn't this skin already in the medal exchange store (and I failed to buy it)?
>>
>>301887
That was the reality arc, now it's the fusion arc where he looks more unhinged. I find it hilarious that Jino either draws his underwear or bulge beneath the clothes.
>>
File: 1589995770207.jpg (34 KB, 213x213)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>301629
>>301899
>>
>>301899
Do they do this X-ray style art option for any of the collab males?
>>
>>302023
It depends entirely on how much effort the artist is putting into it and if the character is already skimpily dressed. Mikhail and Lelouch get nothing, yet for some reason you can see K1's pantsu.
>>
>>302031
Oh wow, there's even a slight bulge
>>
>>302107
I wish I had you eyes, all I can make out is his belly button.

>>302031
Odd but cool I guess to be able to do that for collabs too, I’m surprised 9S is not included either?
>>
>>302120
Around here

9S only gets his shorts
https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/sinoalice/sheet/95075/
Meanwhile they did bother to make a fully naked art of this but it was just a silhouette in the event teaser
https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/sinoalice/sheet/104376/
>>
>>302143
Ah thanks for the clarification.

Too bad about 9S but Pinocchio’s body like that is nice too. It’s cool whenever these weird fanservice moments happen to the guys too.
>>
>>302031
Does he have nipples like Sinbad and Pinocchio?
>>
File: Eq36MgGUwAELc3Z.png (852 KB, 847x848)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>300520
For me, it's Jaye.
Anyways, I heard they might be delaying it because of some shitstorm from the CN server.
>>
>>302451
Are you talking about that OP/rerun problem? That shouldn't be an issue for Global considering we're behind schedule so we know what to expect
>>
>>302143
How about Aladdin?
>>
File: 1596668995624.jpg (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>First even set leaked through the in-game album
That's funny
>>
>>302751
That looks quite boring since we already have their initial cards
>>
>>302724
On that site later male characters aren’t seen. I’ll certainlt to see Keichi’s body properly myself.
>>
Enstars might be the best looking male idol game now and they've been quite generous lately, but I think I'll quit it.

The rhythm gameplay isn't exciting, and purely as a cute guy collector it's too tiresome because there's no permanent stamina potions. I doubt they'll change the stamina system on the anniversary, but my biggest problem is probably that only some groups have good songs and the rest is bland, safe and forgettable.

I'd probably be all over Project Sekai if I found the characters more interesting, otherwise it's time to wait for Bandai Namco to pull something new.
>>
>>302839
Permanent stamina and good gacha, items and UI is a thing of the past when it comes to Enstars, I don’t think any of those things are every coming back.

SideM has had 2 shitty games by modern standards so far, I highly doubt whatever they’ve planned is going to be any better but it’s always good to hope.
>>
>>302839
My only problem is that events are so fucking bad in Music that I can't even bring myself to reach the 4*.
>>
>>302899
>SideM has had 2 shitty games by modern standards so far, I highly doubt whatever they’ve planned is going to be any better but it’s always good to hope.
Idolish7 is also under banamu and has a 3rd season announced. It would be a perfect time for a new game or a remake if their sales are dropping and they're seeing enstars sweep the sales in the rhythm game category.
>>
>>303025
You forget that Dream Festival was another male idol game by Bamco and that had 2 seasons plus an actual rhythm game but now it’s deader than dead.

They have never cared about SideM, as can be seen by their lack of response to anytime its successful like the lives or the anime. They need to prove themselves because they’ve constantly acted like idiots and spoilt the brand with their questionable decisions.
>>
What are you all playing right now? Since I tried AAside I want to play gachas again even if it was a bad one.

I'm playing i7 because >best event right now
>>
>>303350
Mainly Enstars Music and Basic
Casually I play Project Sekai und Hypermic

I like the music and beatmaps of all 3. Rhythmengameplay is what i really enjoy.

i like the story of i7, but i don't like their events and how little new music they release.
>>
>>303350
I'm dreaming about an alternative universe where we got this but with cute guys:
https://youtu.be/dZTR9esWBmk
>>
>>303350
Helios and Enstars Music, mainly.

I also have Twisted Wonderland on my phone, but it only ever gets played when there's an update to the main story that I want to read.
>>
>>303447
The models are nice but raising sims are the least appealing mobage to me.
>>
>>303350
Helios, Twisted Wonderland, Project Sekai and Mahoyaku. Though I really slack off on the last one because I hate the gameplay.

I tried AAside but into the trash it goes.
>>
>>303350
Twisted Wonderland, waiting for Valentine's to reroll in Helios because I think it'll be a good one, dropped Enstars

Actually playing: Arknights, Genshin, FGO, GBF
>>
>>303350
Project Sekai, Bandori, AAside, GBF,Genshin and FEH
I long into helios every now and then
>>
>>300602
>They only had to make a Garupa clone with males, how did they mess this up?
Oh Anon, if only it were that easy...
this trend of fucking up >female oriented games is not exactly a new one.
Scamco did something similar with LoS. All they had to do was make a clone of one of their other mobile rhythm games, but nope they just had to go out of their way to make it as unappealing as possible.
The world just isn't fair, bros...
>>
File: 1610039599069.jpg (8 KB, 134x134)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>300602
IMO the game is in a rough state, but there's potential. Garupa wasnt the hottest shit back when it released either.
They already acknowledged about no note setting and they said it will come on the next update.
Navistones expiring is a major redflag though, it's not really going to be a problem until later but it's going to hit them hard.
Meanwhile I'm just waiting for multi-live
>>
>>303350
Regularly playing Genshin and Twst.
Formerly regularly played Arb, Bandori, Bunal, Icbk, Senjuushi, Tkrb, and Utapri.
>>
File: Eq3MsSFVgAEVFzZ.jpg (373 KB, 2048x1448)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>303350
FGO JP mainly. TouRabu, Ken ga Toki and other female heavy gacha on the side.
Testing Onmyoji and maybe Utapri.
>>
>>304902
Happens all the time to games that are popular too, Enstars is objectively a worse game than what it was a year too. MVs can’t make up for everything forever.

And the less said about Twisted the better, Hympic is shit, Touken has remained the same for so many years now with their anime versions in limbo etc
>>
>>303350
fgo helios arknights, dropped gbf got bored is too much grind
>>
File: EsEH40tUcAITz8b.jpg (1.23 MB, 1920x1017)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
My stash is ready.
>>
>>306455
I'm empty after Phantom and W/Weedy, so I don't think I can get him. Hopefully he'll spook me in the future
>>
>>306455
gonna use *that* if I don't get him with 30 draws
>>
>>306455
His line about falling asleep next to the doctor is cute.

God, why are so many boys in Arknights autistic and stiff. I actually ended up liking Hellagur, Ayerscarpe and some of the 3* crew the most. Not a fan of the cold autistic ones or Elysium being annoying on the other end of the spectrum.
>>
>>306488
anon, dont...
>>
>>306555
>God, why are so many boys in Arknights autistic and stiff.
It's a war setting where people literally keep dying and even they themselves could die at any moment
>>
File: 1600435604233.png (230 KB, 346x374)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>306578
>implying that has stopped any other game
>implying every single female character is stiff like that
>implying it's not because male players don't want to have soft interactions with male characters
>implying arknights has a serious story and would consider that instead of being a bunch of poorly written chinkshit
Yeah as long as the obnoxious/joke characters exist I will laugh at this
>>
>>306555
Idk, I find the chuuni and over-the-top guys like Phantom cute. Tbf, he's the only AK guy I actually like though.
>>
>>306593
Love Akira Ishida but his performance for Phantom was weird
>>
>>306595
Eh, I thought he was fine. Fits Phantom's borderline insanity
>>
>>306488
I use *that* for Phantom and got spooked by another 6* instead
>>
>>306455
Skip, his seiyuu always voices shit boys
>>
Wow, fans are coping hard over AAside.
>stop giving it bad reviews it will change!
>GBP started with 1.5% rates and it improved!
How will they change if they don't get negative feedback? People get so clingy over male idol games because most of them get nuked.
>>
>>306595
UTAE...UTAE...UTAEEEEEE
>>
File: EsA7UZZXIAEz5R_.jpg (332 KB, 1656x1390)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>306823
>>306595
I loved it because it was so different.
>>
>>306455
I liked how his official artist drew lewd art of him after finding an artist draw borderline r-18 artwork of him.
>>
>>307149
You can't say that and not link it. It might change my opinion on him
>>
>>307164
Nevermind, I found it and it's boring.
>>
>>306582
>mplying every single female character is stiff like that
A lot of them are like that actually, it's why some people compain about how some characters aren't for (You) and shit like that. It's just less noticeable because there are more girls than guys, and there are much more less "ikemen guys".
>implying it's not because male players don't want to have soft interactions with male characters
SilverAsh exists and plenty of people like him, male and female alike and he has super pandery lines. Flamebringer is surprisingly chummy with Doc too.
>implying arknights has a serious story and would consider that instead of being a bunch of poorly written chinkshit
Says the disneycuck
>>
>>307178
Which one?
>>
File: 1610833381190s.jpg (3 KB, 125x116)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>303350
Enstars Music, Project Sekai, GBF, Arknights

Really want to start rerolling AAside but GW is taking up all of my attention right now. Thankfully it's not too hard to leave my setups on full auto and then waste 10 BP on Music every five hours or so.

>>306455
90 rolls or so but I expect to be punished for my disloyalty for blowing 280 rolls for Weedy.
>>
>>307443
>SilverAsh
>not incredibly autistic
you couldn't even nitpick good characters for your examples, I'd sooner pick Courier
The launch guys were superior and while they kept the charm with the girls, the guys just keep going downhill friendliness-wise. Can't wait for 5* Steward.
>>
>>306455
>got trolled by Ifrit dupe on 1st 10-roll
>ended up using "that" to buy the monthly pack
Thankfully I managed to get him so it wasn't complete waste. Surprisingly I didn't get either 5* rate-up girls though.
>>
>>307623
60 rolls.
Anything that's not 300 is a small mercy so I'll take it.
>>
File: Thorns.png (75 KB, 400x400)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>phantom spook
I'm relieved I skipped his banner now. He ended up greeting me along the way to Thorns.
>>
He reminds me of the autist from Aldnoah Zero and that makes me want to kick his teeth out.
>>
>>308058
I got Phantom spooked too, but I was only planning on going to the guarantee anyway so I'm happy with this.
>>
File: En1hZsrVkAcl3TH.png (420 KB, 600x670)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>303350
>story is all out
>nobody's talking about it here
I liked it overall, but it kinda went to shit this second half. Having two endings was a surprise, but I guess only the second one really counts. Some of the characters were useless, and deaths besides Fuga and Unknown trio in the first ending felt fast and/or pointless, mainly Eternea doing literally nothing and dying off screen was the worst one for me. Still liked Rebellion and Arme a lot, Unity Order was fun too.
Also noticed some parallels between this and i7's main story:
>Arme's "Tenshi" power
>Riku's "Idol" power

>Kuon feeling guilty after being saved by Kabane
>Riku feeling guilty after Iori helped him in Part 2

>Kuon talking about having to live for eternity because of Kabane
>Riku talking about IDOLiSH7 having to end someday but Iori saying he would not be happy to say it's over
Which also makes me think that the second ending is the "true" one.

Wish I could talk more about it, but don't know if anyone really cares. Also not sure if I'm reading too much into it or saying obvious shit. Now I just want Part 5 to start soon.
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 149x78)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
thank fuck gw is over
I'm happy that after all those years of waiting Feather SSR turned out to be an absolute champ
>>
>>309282
Nice meme score Roxas
>>
>>309282
Let me into Mavericks

>>306455
>got Thorns on my first 10 roll
Phew. Guess I'm saving for whatever now since the next male 6* is a fucking furry
>>
>>309407
>Guess I'm saving for whatever now since the next male 6* is a fucking furry
Same. I have no cute boy goals now. Maybe I should try rolling on females.
>>
File: 1611032327979.png (142 KB, 300x291)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>309407
>>309485
Hold onto your rocks.
>>
>>309489
What's this from? It's going to be awhile before Global gets him anyways.

>>309485
I'll probably roll on metafag banners but yeah, they haven't released a new male in awhile.
>>
>>309691
It's from the key art for Lava's alt's event.
>>
>>309489
He's ugly and too old (and not in a cute way like Hellagur is old)
>>
File: 1605811440574.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>i7's S3 will be split-cour
>first cour will air this year
>>
>>311060
So they planned the split this time. I am looking forward to it.
>>
>Monthly Enstars stream scheduled for Kuro's birthday

Imagine the actual snob it would be if they announce a tour instead of Akatsuki's unit event. Kuro's basically the only possible 5 too since we're due for a red event song.
>>
Helios’s next month is 2 part Valentine event, Faith and Dino are the 4* respectively.
>>
>>313089
Makes sense. And the half-anniversary is coming up, too. I wonder what sort of bonuses they'll be giving us.
>>
I'm disappoined because I wanted Marion whipping people up for Valentine's. Who do I reroll for now? They'll rerun the old gachas and give 100 free rolls, hope this doesn't mean service closure.
>>
>>313389
There's gonna be a daily free 10 pulls.
>>
>>313417
Helios is making more money than Last Period and Merc Storia so it’s not in danger anytime soon even though it’s not doing that great compared to other 2020 newbies like Twisted and Enstars Music.

>>313423
Last day’s pull has guaranteed 4* but it could be a frame too instead of a hero.
>>
>>300602
I will wait until the game becomes more stable or wait for the EN release that it’s probably going to be more optimized. It’s a shame since the story and songs are better than most idol games.

Pd:Epsilon Phi best band
>>
https://twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF_EN/status/1353915640319365121?s=20
https://www.johren.net/games/tohken-en/
>Pre-registration for "Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-" English version has started!
SWORDFAGS?
>>
>>314053
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>314053
6 years later? For why
What is the current state of jp by the way? I haven’t touched my account in forever
>>
File: EsQm7lcVcAEFdCn.jpg (208 KB, 1225x763)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>308274
I really liked it, more so than Hoshimeguri which is undoubtedly the most popular event story. I appreciated how this time it was 40 chapters instead of the usual 20 chapters for the event stories. Compared to last year's this one was far better pacing wise even if the second half wasn't as well-written It was a pretty cliche story overall but out of the two endings though I liked the second one better because it felt like proper closure for Libel, Arme and Qual's stories. The first one just left me feeling empty and it felt pointless for the most part except for when Unknown died. [/spoiler ]

Since the event story is from a male idol game I really didn't expect it to be that mind blowing but it went beyond my expectations for sure.
>>
>>314053
Touken Ranbu 2 when? Are they seriously localizing a 6-year-old click simulator?
>>
>>314053
LOL are you kidding me? You don't need localization for game that has no content. Not like you can make money from rolling or skins
>>
>>314060
This. I know JP is having anniversary celebrations but I don't give a single fuck about starting it, just how I felt 6 years ago when people talked about the new nitro+chiral thing.
>>
>>314077
Even their current TV ads use some ugly outdated 3D models, they could have cashed in so much money with a competent reboot.
>>
File: Eso8fARU0AAngQp.jpg (307 KB, 1000x1444)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>
>>314135
Unfortunately, click adventures still are popular with women. And a lot of nip swordfags are too loyal to the game to expect anything more. They're happy with the way things are, and feeling like all of those 7 years of attachment might be gone isn't a good thing.
A "competent reboot" would end up being a gacha, and I'm not sure if that'd help.
The only way I could see a nu-tkrb work would be if it became a tower defense game, like AK in a way.
But we'll never see that anyway.
Not in JP and not in ENG, Tkrb by now is just a shadow of what it was and what could've been.
Localizing the old game now is such a strange decision, specially with 6 years of content to catch up to.
>>
>>314154
>CV Junichi Suwabe
>>
>>314154
He's uglier than in the preview, too bad.
>>
>>314160
At least he's not a furry and that's A-OK for me.
>>
File: Eso8faBVEAUbLsF.jpg (492 KB, 1920x1080)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>314154
Have some birdfeet.
>>
>>314154
I see suwabe and skade I coom
>>
>>314154
I need this ossan
>>
>>314154
Hmmm unsure.
If we ever get Umehara I hope his character is as sexy as that voice.
>>
>>314162
Meh his face in his m2 art isn't as good as his m1 but I'll roll for him anyways since we don't get many males anyways
>>
File: 1611666629792.png (2.52 MB, 1280x1376)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
>the mere existence of a dead character makes people seethe
>>
>>314156
Dumb submissive women who settle for scraps every single time
>>
>>314647
It's not like there is much choice. You either get scraps from "omnipandering" game or play some game that is inferior to similar thing aimed at dudes. The big alternative would be making something yourself and start a trend but that requires multi talent and shitton of luck.
>>
>>314665
We've had 3 strong contenders last year. Enstars is topping the rhythm game category in Japan and looks better that most girl rhythm games, but it's by far the grindiest. Twisted Wonderland has markering on the level of FGO but the gameplay and updates are too poor. Helios is on the level of a solid gacha game if they didn't have those glitches at the start.

AAside is trying, but something about that game just looks trashy to me. I still welcome anyone putting out higher budget stuff.
>>
>>314053
There seems to be an interest, even nips pre-registered for some reason. Although I don't really know how they'll appeal to new overseas users with such a dated game.
>>
>>314630
I'd kill for a male zodiac but the fallout would probably result in someone kyoani-ing Cygames. Also it's hilarious how much stronger the males were compared to the females kek
>>
File: 20210127_064746.png (886 KB, 776x737)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
Some good fucking food in arcade
>>
File: 20210127_073700.jpg (65 KB, 797x590)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Damn, I don't care about anyone in the tour event. But this face makes it worth picking Shu over Madara.
>>
Ah, Enstars... So it's Kohaku and Mika 5*s this time, is? Never really understood why Kohaku gets to be part of two units, essentially giving him twice as many opportunities for screentime. If it were someone mega popular, like Leo or Rei, it'd understand. But Kohaku??
>>
File: Yume100.jpg (15 KB, 382x827)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Lol
>>
>>314699
AASide is probably going to be like how Bandori was at the beginning, “an idol game that will flop because it’s bad and cliche” and when the EN server releases then it will explode and be on par as it’s sister game, (but it’s not going to surpass Enstars), well that depends on DeNa and how are they going to handle the bugs.

I hope the 3-months Navistones are because they are technically giving free pulls for the release and they are going to remove that feature later.
>>
>>316378
>when the EN server releases then it will explode and be on par as it’s sister game
How is that even related, bandori EN released after the mobage saved the flopping franchise. The game did well from the start
>>
>>315400
>arcade
F U C K
>>
>>315400
I see 2 cute puppy dogs in this pic.
>>
>>315400
Lolivinci eventually made it to FGO, maybe there's still hope.
>>
I don’t play MLQC so I didn’t know the cards could get that racy(??)
Pretty based. Does anyone know if it’s p2w or not?
>>
File: hrmh.jpg (58 KB, 246x956)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>319698
almost two year global player here
the cards have started getting that? ranchy somewhat last year, and as a player for so long-- I'd say it kind of is, it really depends on whether or not you want everything and/or have more than one fave. it replies more on spending your gems (especially if you have enough for it, it's a guaranteed card) on events rather than spending it on gacha. I'd say it's definitely worth getting into, but just know you'll have to be patient and save to get the cards you want.
>>
>>320144
I tried to look into it some more and it seems like when you get your desired card there’s more you need to do to unlock the scenarios outside of levelling it regularly. Is it difficult ($$$) or no big deal? The story definitely sounds interesting though.
>>
>>320280
that's if you want it animated, outside of that I don't really think so since the requirements to evolve (non animated cards) are easy to gain. It depends on the person's opinion but I don't think it's difficult $$$ if you're patient enough, the story is definitely interesting! confusing at times too if anything, but the darkness that's within the story makes up for it at times.
>>
>>319698
>>320144
How racy/lewd are we talking here?
>>
File: vic.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1127)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>320372
ignore how "eh" it looks moving but https://twitter.com/translate_LPD/status/1355046283275190272
a few of the cards involve implied sex too, and there's a visible hickey in one of the boy's cards too if that's what you're interested in.
>>
>>320410
I do love some sexy skin service, not much the other stuff but this is great so thanks.
The anime on the other hand had nothing at all.
>>
>>320364
Ah ok I was worried it was card stories locked behind something, if it’s just l2d animations then we’re good. Thanks for the info!
>>
File: shaw art.jpg (29 KB, 750x440)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>320608
not a problem, the anime started off "accurate" (to the jp translations at least) but got off-track the more it went on kek. i hate it, but at least we got a character song from it.

>>320655
the only way card stories are locked behind something, are the ones you don't have. but again, those don't require anything other than you getting them, and the moment you do- they'll be unlocked at the start. you're good though anon, I hope you have fun with the game when you eventually play it!
>>
Obsessed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V3FEJ88CZk
>>
>>321182
He fucks his brother
>>
>>323581
I want to corrupt him into becoming an exhibitonist. Or at least show some skin.
>>
>Have the last digit in one of your scores end with a 3
What is this retarded shit? Are missions like this the norm?
>>
File: 1590970097008.jpg (367 KB, 2340x1080)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
Helios has free rolls going on right now, if you want some gacha dopamine.
>>
>>324133
What's wrong? Can't do it?
>>
File: ha.jpg (382 KB, 1075x1634)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>enmusic's one (uno) whole month of lead before getting btfo'd by twst
>>
>>324727
>Swords actually made it to top 3
Huh, anniversary sure helped.
>The absolute state of ARB
>>
File: CdLiFQpUUAAnwdX.jpg (427 KB, 1202x1188)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
I miss them
>>
>>325158
I miss them and Band Yarouze.

>>324727
Wow Yume100 actually has nice numbers.
>>
File: 1455527174000.jpg (230 KB, 742x906)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>325158
Sousei is still my favorite mobage boy of all time
And this is still the card I spent the most money trying to get of all time
>>
>>324442
Free daily 10 rolls... It's super satisfying. I didn't get anything good yesterday, but Dino's 5* starter came home today.

Also: someone on twitter has just finished translating up through chapter 1 of the main story, so it's a good time to start reading that, too.
>>
>>322010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tIQmM-L4-0
I'm not sure if I like the characters design
>>
>>324727
What’s the deal with Enstars Basic, does it just keep going in and out of the top 10, switching every month?
>>
>>324133
It’s actually a lot easier than it sounds, for best results do it on normal difficulty. Check how many notes the song has, subtract 10 from it and make sure you have a perfect combo up to that point. After that just keep hitting notes till the score ends in the digit you need and you’ll complete the live too. If you start trying before 10 notes to go you wouldn’t be able to complete the song.

Hope that helps
>>
>>324442
Here is my horror story, I was saving for months since the casino event and avoiding every event since then money wise, I saved up 10 rolls worth of rubies and I went all out for the summer Oscar gacha. All crap rolls and this is what I got for the guarantee 4* on my 10th roll.

I don’t know if I should be laughing or crying.
>>
File: chiyokok.png (28 KB, 360x318)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>326000
Thanks babe I went back and got my 3*s
>>
File: EtblWnbXcAMXiUe.png (241 KB, 512x228)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
IN THE WHITE BITCH FOREST
>>
>>327535
Can't unsee
>>
>>326001
That fucking sucks. Summer Oscar's art is also the most coom inducing art in the game too, I hope you get him soon anon!
>>
>>327620
Yeah I’ve in fact refused to even look at his art, sprite or animations properly till I get him myself. I’m just hoping I can get him some day.
>>
>>327620
I rolled in Oscar’s birthday and got a fucking dupe of his original 4*, Helios is mocking me.

Thank god for the birthday frame at least.
>>
File: 1612572764890.jpg (360 KB, 2340x1080)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>328289
Hey I got it too! And also got Dinner Junior from the daily 10 free rolls.
That kinda sucks but BDay frame + uncap for his initial isnt the worst thing in the world
>>
File: 1609207997031.jpg (371 KB, 2340x1080)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>328291
Forgot to mention he's also my first West 4*, finally stopped being a Westlet.
>>
>>328291
Oh absolutely, I’m only feeling so bad about it because of the timing really, I’ll appreciate this more eventually.
>>
>two birthdays to grind in one tour event

Here I was thinking I'd finally cracked the secret to going fast on a tour event but happyele managed to stall for time by wasting like 40 of my BP over two days all so I could get a measly ten extra dia.
>>
>>328293
I also got this Junior but in the Billy pick up box, so he literally cucked me.
>>
Paradox Live has existed for over a year without a mobile game planned in sight. Is it doomed bros?
>>
>>328658
After how badly ARB flopped? Yeah, I doubt it.
They could learn from it's mistakes though, but newly released idolshit seems to be fucking up
>>
Took me all of yesterday to get the first two songs FC'd in a row but my high score is about to pay off.
>>
>>329827
You’re clearly badass, no joke. To this day I’ve never touched expert, and I’ve never been able to perfect combo any song, even on easy.

Not sure why but it’s just never happened.
>>
https://twitter.com/AAside_INFO/status/1358672184407781377
AAside is removing the expiring navistones shit. Its saved bros!
Now hopefully they don't increase the spark count or reduce the amount of navistones you get from events, if they don't it can easily be one of the most generous idolshit kusoges out there
Now if they could add new songs so it isnt a chore to farm events, seriously i'm tired of playing Anti-Clockwise
>>
>>330638
Never touched Expert? Is this your first ever rhythm game? Non level 30 Expert songs are on about the same level as the second hardest difficulty in other rhythm games.
>>
File: EtN4vjxU0AQWYDJ.jpg (268 KB, 500x528)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Can I get a QRD on the Cookie Run fandom? Shit's blowing up on my TL.
>>
>>330943
I farmed for Manifesto set (please tell me its not limited, I didnt get Nayuta) worrying about my currency expiring and now they do this. Well, I can slow down with farming and just save for a limited Gyroaxia or Fantom set I really like.
>>
>>331012
This, enmusic isn't that hard
The Lv29 - 30 songs are roughly around Lv26 - 29 level in Project Sekai at most, and that shit goes up to Master 33 which is an unworldly difficulty spike.
>>
File: file.png (643 KB, 900x506)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/enstars_music/status/1359019447420354568?s=19

>three level 30 songs one after another

What the fuck maybe Happy Elements is based after all
>>
>>331012
>>331311
I just suck at these games, i have never successfully completed a song on any difficulty on any of the Miku games, Persona dancing games etc.

At least in Enstars I can do full combos on hard but not perfect combos for some reason.
>>
File: Guaranteed 4* .jpg (364 KB, 2340x1080)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
I wanted Keith but this isnt bad either, and that Gray frame is cute.
>>
File: 234535424.png (278 KB, 424x323)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
Question, I see a lot of the girls in fgo are for /you/; is it the same around for the guys?
>>
File: 1602979192966.png (375 KB, 508x268)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>V. Aniue
Time to finally spark sisters
>>
>>335209
Yes.
>>
>>335209
Interesting question. What type of guy characters are most appealing to male mobage players, anyway?
>>
What is everyone thoughts on Helios? Is it doing well?
>>
>>335722
It's the one I have the most fun with right now, top comfy.
This month is actually doing pretty good thanks to the half anniversary + west event.
>>
File: 123443254.png (1.33 MB, 1280x720)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>335386
Non-threatening, muscle head, bro characters? At least that's what developers seem to think.
>>
>>335722
Really enjoying it. So much so that I'm genuinely tempted to buy a ticket for that half-anniversary stream they're planning.
>>
>>335386
Always the biggest or most muscular one of the whole cast.
>>
>>335386
Males that aren't obvious bait for girls. There are characters that are liked by girls, but their character on itself has no bait connotations. An example would be like, Archer or Cu talking about FGO. I'm hesitant in mentioning Zhongli or some GBF characters.
And like other anons said, barabait.
>>
File: IMG_20210214_191820.jpg (451 KB, 1080x1757)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
Helios is finally doing well. If you reroll now you get a 10 pull worth of gems, 4* hero selection ticket and 10x10 free rolls that guarantee a 4* hero at the end. 4* is the highest rarity.

Meanwhile twisted wonderland is still being absolutely embarassing by having no events for 4 months and then putting out an incomplete event with no proper gacha.
>>
File: 87653311_p3.jpg (459 KB, 1024x576)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>337087
Dang, Helios. That's a big turn-around.

It's nice to see a game that is neither particularly yume nor fujo-focused doing so well.
>>
>>337087
Alright heliosfags I'll download your game. If I get attached and it EoSs in 5 months this is all your fault.
>>
>>337087
I hope to see Twisted crash and burn as a result of their half assed effort
>>
>>337087
A3 is still strong
>>
>>337087
Is that "10 pull worth of gems" referring to the 440 gems the voice actors won for us last night, during the half-anniversary stream, or is that separate?
>>
File: Ek5547gU0AIV74x.jpg (182 KB, 967x1249)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>337087
I really like the boys in this so it's nice to see others share my taste.
>>
>>337087
I rolled with my free gems because of this post and I got jackshit, I want a refund.
>>
>>335386
The boys of kofg
>>
Can I save this 4* hero selection ticket as long as I want? As in until the end of free rolls so I don't get spooked.
>>
>>338081
Yeah, I rerolled for V-day Dino and am doing that now.
>>
>>338082
Nice. Thanks.
>>
Who are your favourite boys?
For me it's Billy, Dino, Gray and Keith
>>
>>338087
>>
>>338087
The exact same ones except Gast instead of Keith.
>>
>>338087
Also the same ones except Faith instead of Keith
>>
File: eve11.jpg (19 KB, 745x366)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>338087
oscar brad asch
>>
File: Keith_Casino.jpg (689 KB, 1232x1079)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>338087
My tastes are your average homo tastes, meaning:
>Keith, Oscar, Asch, and Jay
Dino is pretty cool too, love that Love and Piss dork.
>>
File: 84467252_p0.png (521 KB, 900x725)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>338087
All of East! Billy, Jay, Asch, and Gray (and Jet)!

...And I know we're talking about just the boys here, but I've also got a soft spot for Lily, Jack and Jacqueline, too.
>>
>>338087
Leonard, Dino, Gray, Billy, Will
>>
File: 1584004509070.jpg (1.44 MB, 2340x1080)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>337087
I'm glad Helios is finally doing well, at least for one month.
>>338087
Everyone in East, Keith,Oscar and Dino
Gast and Marion are pretty cool too
>>338265
Cant believe happyele really made this a card, bless them
>>
File: 1598226668386.jpg (44 KB, 301x273)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
There's no way there are that many of you Heliosfags in this thread
>>
>>338829
I'm surprised at the amount of posters here that play Helios desu, considering how small it is
>>
>>338832
I thought it was like 4 regular anons
>>
File: file.png (1.93 MB, 1480x720)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
Aren't idiots cutest when they're trying to think and you know there's literally fucking nothing going on up there?
>>
>>338265
Are you me
Literally started Helios because i saw Summer Oscar on twitter
>>
>>338829
The boys look better than enstars boys
>>
What the fuck do FEH devs have against male OCs? Not only there is much less of them than girls, but everyone aside from Alfonse (and the other Alfonse) seems to be mistreated in some way. FE isn't even much of waifufag franchise,
>>
>>338950
Helios and Enstars is the perfect embodiment of Soul and Soulless from the same company.
>>
>>339061
Like it or not, Enstars Music is currently the highest value joseimuke and it's setting a high bar for other games. It's even the best selling rhythm game on the market, it was only topped by starlight stage during its anniversary celebrations.

I like Helios more, but maybe I'm soft towards enstars because it has one good boy in a pile of trash.
>>
File: 1596804454175.jpg (206 KB, 1241x1077)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>331130
I think only birthday lims are confirmed lims. Though I don't think the past gachas have been added to the pool yet because I've rolled in all of them quite a bit and have only been getting initials + rateup after the new banners roll in
>>
>>338822
What do you like so much about that Keith card?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (28 KB, 255x278)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>338950
>The boys look better than enstars boys
>>
>>339177
He's in underwear and that makes me coom
>>
>>339075
Enstars Music can sell as much as they want by making horny sets, but that doesnt mean that their event system is not shit.

Worst event system for a rhythm gacha imo. Too much grind, I even preffer Tenirabi.
>>
>>339031
Always assume in a omnipandering game that males will get less in general. Else waifufags start seething and take their money elsewhere
>>
>>339215
Ah nice, yeah that was a great surprise, too bad it wasn’t a costume even though it had story sprites.

I have all the lewd cards in the game except Summer Oscar, which I keep failing to get.
>>
>>339075
>one good boy in a pile of trash.
An ever-growing pile of trash. They keep adding more and more new characters to the lineup. At this point, months can go by without me seeing a single boy that I care about.

And yet. When one of them finally does show up, you can bet I'll be there, diving right back into enstars hell and spending all of my pathetic fujo bucks.
>>
>>339366
Honestly that’s a good thing considering the higher costs for rolling and the worse gacha mechanics.
>>
>>339215
I remember when I read that Dino was a werewolf I thought he was going to be something like out of Twilight, lots of clothes ripping, being half naked most of the time etc. Big disappointment that it’s just some aura thing, he’s still great but he could have been even better.

Personally I want a shirtless Jr of some sort, just for the sole reason that it would look amazing as fuck with how his default pose has his armpits raised up and hands behind his head.
>>
>>338829
There's always been a lot of Heliosfags, it's just that most of them are scared of the game eventually falling into an EoS pit like other games.
>>
Are any of the Helios packs(starter or anni)worth buying? You can't use the 10 pull tickets on rate up banners can you?
>>
Rerolling in Helios was the right choice for me, still have 60 free rolls and the 4* ticket for Billy.

>>339952
Nah, they're only worth it for the gems and items, there's a beginner random SSR hero ticket for the first 5 days but it's overpriced (5000 yen for a random).
>>
>>340367
Unfortunate. And what are paid gems used for? I'm not seeing daily discount solos or anything.
>>
File: 20210218_101705.jpg (1.85 MB, 4096x1743)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
Re:Incarnation is out, wonder if the boys are good
>>
>>341364
Wait is this the ps3 remake or the mobage I can’t remember
>>
>>341550
We're on a mobage board
>>
>>341625
Interesting slutty design, bit old for my tastes though, does this game have any cute shirtless guys?
>>
File: hiiainne.jpg (1.85 MB, 2000x1872)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>tfw you will never be aira getting fucked by the amagi brothers
Why even fucking live?
>>
File: 85059757_p13.png (382 KB, 750x623)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>341807
If I can't have that, then I want to see them fuck each other
>>
>>341364
This one just revived one of my biggest butthurts about modern japanese vidya: guys without pants aren't allowed.
>>
Somewhat of a serious question:
Does gacha model even work for joseimuke?
>>
>>344151
Did your mother drop you on your head?
>>
File: EugRNiTU4AUGa93.jpg (478 KB, 1200x600)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
I wonder what's thing will be.
>>
>>344283
Idolshit. It's from the same guy who composed for Utapri.
>>
I am suprised to say that but i am so over new male idol games. There are more than enough and i honestly don't think a new one will survive long. There are other genres that need more male characters, come on.
>>
>>344488
I don't play most Joseimuke for that reason. Though I guess developers just chase what's already successful since it's risky to do something new
>>
>>344283
>>344294
Something that has singing to sell CDs and lives but don't look like regular idolshit IE Hypmic. The guy also created Symphogear. Aniplex won't be so dumb to make more standard idol after their success with Twist aright?
>>
Helios chapter 7 up
>>
What's up with Helios leaks? Apparently engfags had some on their discord and nuked it
>>
File: Eu03X9DVgAcnNCr.jpg (1.54 MB, 1999x1124)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHBrlYZg284
>>
>>344698
Only thing I have read is about the next event but that's not really a leak since they just said on their radio.
>>
File: EinEFEzU8AAYFeM.jpg (1010 KB, 1431x1734)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>344696
I just read it. Everything with Marion and Nova was great. Cutest dad and son.
Also it sure feels like Dino gets preferential treatment in main story but I can't say I don't like it. He's so pure and good and makes me feel warm inside.
>>
File: 85702730_p28.jpg (292 KB, 791x683)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>344964
There were apparently leaks before the radio event (when I made that post). Somebody shared them on twitter but I couldn't find it.

>>344998
I didn't get far, I just lost my shit at the Dino and Marion scene. Does Marion get some hard hitting moments later?
>>
https://twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF_EN/status/1363844473269096451?s=19
>Regarding the release of "Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-" English version, some websites have informed that the release schedule on Johren would be on February 23. However, due to some development issues, the release will be postponed.
Maybe they're having TL issues.
>>
File: EhZlAhmUMAA6oY2.jpg (67 KB, 1136x680)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>345035
He gets some great scenes towards the end of the chapter both with the North rookies and Nova. Even though you can see the conclusion to his worries coming a mile away it was still really satisfying once you get there.
Nova got a surprising amount of solo focus too and some stuff with Victor that was clear foreshadowing for whenever main story tackles him. It felt like a Marion + Nova chapter in a similar way that 6 was Faith + Dino and I really liked that.
>>
>>345072
They're probably trying to see how much content they'll add without falling behind JP release. It'd be fucking awful if they released the game as vanilla as the original, I heard that they got up to Hakusan so that's decent enough
>>
>>345072
Are you guys going to be playing it or are you done with tkrb?
>>
>>345375
No fucking way, tourabu outlived its bubble of fame
>>
>>345375
No. But I still want it to succeed. If it does, maybe we'll get more stuff translated into English.
>>
>>345375
I hope they actually allow to transfer ENG accounts to Pocket but honestly I'll give it a try, I miss my days of tkrb but I got too lazy to keep up with jp.
>>
File: 20210222_174848.jpg (61 KB, 735x750)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>Helios story and events have so many good bait moments and setups
>very little porn
What is wrong with HE games?
>>
File: Et8Y636VIAIKYx9.jpg (1.05 MB, 1597x2093)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>346176
Helios boys are NOT for lewd
>>
>>346201
oscar asch are
>>
>>345072
kek already dead
>>
>>346176
My desperateness for Helios lewds has gotten to the point that I've turned to the fanfic/novel section of pixiv. There's some good stuff there, if you're willing to wrestle with kanji.
>>
What surprised me about Helios fanwork was the lack of mentor/rookie age gap stuff when the cast feels made for it. I guess Helios fans are just very vanilla in general.
>>
File: 20210223_165247.jpg (163 KB, 1282x1142)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>346701
What are the popular ships even? I never saw anyone make a pixiv tag chart.

West is such a clusterfuck, I could see myself shipping anyone with anyone.
>>
File: dino.jpg (318 KB, 1447x2048)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>genuinely a good boy
>literally cannot lie
>autistically bad, yet still very cute hero costume
>one of the most powerful limited cards in the game
Why is he so perfect, brosisses?
>>
>>345375
I'll check it out but I don't even have any motivation to play JP these days.
>>
>>346802
I want to know about his time at Eclipse, spoonfeed me the Dino angst Helios. The Vday event and chapter 7 were great
>>
>>345375
No as much as I love to hate it, there's almost nothing about it that's enjoyable or fun. Maybe if they reboot the franchise and give it more of a semblance of gameplay rather than an even more barebones version of Kancolle.
>>
>>346801
Brad/Keith, Faith/Junior, Billy/Grey and Gast/Marion I think. It's hard to tell when the tags are that small and everyone's hiding in their own corners on twitter instead.
I agree on West being a mess of good dynamics. Chapter 6 and the vday event got me to like Faith/Dino a lot.
>>
>>346801
brad x oscar asch x oscar idk i just search oscar in pixiv and these two appear
>>
>>346826
I fucking loved all the Faith/Dino focus. I'm a sucker for kouhais helping out their senpais in their time of need.
It shot Faith up my list of favorites too. He's a good boy trying to be more honest to himself and others.
>>
>>346875
The moment in the other 4* frame was incredible, I lost my shit at the emotional tension of that "I love you"
>>
>>346802
>you will never have pizza for every meal of the day with dino
why live
>>
https://twitter.com/corda_so/status/1364462563631583232
Corda mobage is out
>>
File: EuOldFpVIAE8EWZ.jpg (898 KB, 1200x850)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
>>348025
>sayaka ohara oneesama not playable
Why would you bait me like this
>>
>>348025
App size is 1.5gb. If anyone is looking for a rhythm game know that this is not what that is.

Gacha rate is 3% on singles. doing a ten roll you has 9 spots being at 3% while the other spot is at 13%. You get a 10roll to do during the tutorial (not sure if you are guaranteed a SSR but I did see one. this tutorial roll is also rerollable but I don't know if you can get more than one SSR) and 368 jewels to start. 300 to do a 10roll. You also get 2 SR tickets as well.
>>
>>345375
I'll try it, it's in English so why not?
>>
>>345375
when the fuck is out?
>>
I was excited for finally an OTOME joseimuke but man is Corda fucking boring.
>>
>>349195
so wait for windboys
>>
File: 87230534_p5.jpg (46 KB, 228x228)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Heliosfags, is the first batch of crane game nuis out? I see people tweeting photos of them, but I don't see them being resold on websites.
>>
>>349600
Not all the sets of characters have been released yet but the ones that are out are already being resold. There are plenty on mercari.
>>
>>349607
Is buying on mercari easy enough with a proxy? Last time I wanted to buy a rare figure the seller wanted people to place a request in the comments and she was only going to sell it to people in person, 1 on 1 in public so that turned me off from the whole site.
>>
>>349620
Easy once you know what you're doing. Just check that the item is for postal delivery and if you're buying a set double check in the description whether the seller allowed split purchases and hasn't sold any of the parts individually already.
Another thing is a lot of proxies don't work with mercari because of their partnership with buyee and buyee sucks(expensive and mercari gives sellers the option to not sell their stuff to gaijins through them, meaning you're still limited in what you can buy).
I recommend using Neokyo. I've made dozens of orders through them with no problems.
>>
File: 87949462_p10.png (670 KB, 768x828)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>349641
Sweet, thanks a bunch anon.
>>
>>349654
No problem. Good luck getting your nui(s)
>>
So far I actually like the new Corda.

Can't believe the game starts with a random adult telling you to get in his van but it works.

The redhead is a bitch but he is right about everything.
>>
Uma Musuko spin-off game doko?
>>
>>350056
>another SC knockoff game
>except this time the horse yakuza will cut off your fingers if you draw porn of the characters
nah
>>
>>350056
>guys with horsecocks
A dangerous thought
>>
>>350195
Training style strategy gameplay is lots of fun though, we should just get an SC with guys because it would be great for feeding the fans a lot of story and interactions. Mahoyaku just doesn't scratch that itch.
>>
File: 1502258362627.png (200 KB, 900x909)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>350305
>Training style strategy gameplay is lots of fun though
>>
>>350453
I love it, but I am also the type of person who enjoyed playing games like Bullets per Minute and Drakengard.
>>
File: 20210224_170827.jpg (149 KB, 2048x922)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
I never noticed they gave him heart pupils, this is illegal. Imagine what they're going to do for summer if last year was tentacles.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.