[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 51 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's New Year's, which means your favorite cute boy-collecting kusoge is trying to steal your money once again. How's that going, /vmg/?
>>
Not spending until at least next week.
>>
>>294865
Do we get a producer/manager character in the game? Not interested in cuckshit.
>>
File: ErSTZumUYAIfyZA.jpg (158 KB, 1000x563)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>294878
I don't recall there is any on the promo materials.
>>
>>294878
No and thank god for that, fuck self inserters.
>>
File: 1601833642156.jpg (262 KB, 1200x675)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>294865
I cant believe is almost finally here after more than a year of waiting, I'm so excited
>>
>>294965
What am I supposed to enjoy? The characters and story? It's an idolshit gacha, a bussiness model and genre that actively discourages interesting plot developments and big sacrafices/changes, the least they can do is pander with fanservice.
The music? There's much better games and bands for that.
>>
>>294980
Cope yumeshit
>>
File: 20210109_161737.jpg (639 KB, 1000x1450)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
Ah yes, best boy's birthday. I hope he gets a nendo once.
>>
File: ErSZY8cUYAEZYRW.jpg (84 KB, 410x843)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>294981
That post had nothing to do with fujo vs yume, but I guess you got offended your clown game got called mediocre.
>>
>>294865
>those faces
Pass.
>>
>>294865
Mildly excited for this one.
>>
>>294985
>Calling a game mediocre just because it doesnt pander to your fantasies
It's ok anon, I'm sure there's a lot of otome mobages out there
>>
File: ErSPVDPXcAI6WFI.jpg (177 KB, 1692x771)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
I like trannies in my male idol games, they are the favourites of the target demographic.
>>
File: 1579313460933.jpg (53 KB, 680x680)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>294865
>comes out a day before Light GW starts

My crew is gonna ditch me to reroll this game aren't they
>>
>>295108
Mavericksis...
>>
>>295005
I still haven't seen anyone say a decent thing about AAside aside
>it's new
It's definitely true that the music is bandori tier (which is awful) and the art reminds me of black star theater starless which also got forgotten.
>>
>>295016
I don't know if this is bait or not but regardless what's the appeal of the token trap/tranny/overtly feminine guy in joseimukes? There's always at least one and they're usually not really that popular. The ones that look like girls without the "I'm a girl tehe" personality usually are just liked by shotafags if there's nothing else
>>
>>295362
For the sake of variety(tomboys and princely types in large female casts are pretty common too)and girls like cute things. I remember Kokoro was the most popular ichu for a while.
When it comes to otome stuff they're more relatable and less threatening as romantic partners but also have the gap appeal when they stop crossdressing or act more manly. You're right that they're usually not that popular but there's still an audience.
I used to like characters who break gender norms in general until trannies ruined them for me.
>>
>>295362
It's a shitpost because they're awful characters, crossdressing alone would work but devs push in some outdated embarassing okama behaviour.
>>
File: ErXhCWKVEAEJA4o.jpg (206 KB, 1200x675)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJSRCO5Jz5E
Weird collab choice.
>>
>>295731
Boomerbros?
>>
Next Helios event is has Will as part of the gacha, and Oscar is the event 3* and it’s cooking themed. So why is there an abundance of south sector content, is it because they’re popular or MC unit privilege?
>>
File: heeey.png (194 KB, 500x505)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
Are these fujoshi games making money? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>297001
Some of them make a lot of money, more than the majority of waifu oriented games (like Enstars or Twisted Wonderland when it was booming), but most of them are average in terms of income.
>>
>>296993
Probably a bit of MC privilege, yeah. But I also suspect that they might by intentionally holding off on giving events to certain characters, due to plot/event related reasons.

For instance, Faith will probably get the Valentine's Day event (born on V-day, loves chocolate, has tons of girlfriends...).
>>
File: googleplaysales.jpg (40 KB, 507x430)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>297001
>>297026
For reference, Enstars is currently one slot above Genshin Impact on game-i.daa.jp's GooglePlay Store Top 200 Sales Rank chart.
>>
>>297001
Fujoshi games don't make money, that's why BL died as a genre and none of these games have boys kissing.
>>
>>297089
The trick is to suggest the possibility homo scenarios without ever stepping over the line. That way you can 1) still appeal to the self-insert/yume crowd and 2) pander to multiple fujo ships at the same time - A/B fans, A/C fans, and B/C fans can all walk away believing that THEIR ship is the one true canon pairing.
>>
>>297106
And that model shouldn't be supported, because the result is a halfassed vague mish-mash of hints.
>>
Any joseimukes that take place in space?
>>
>>297089
Overtly homo stuff can get boring if the characters have no personality beyond MC will fuck this guy/This guy will fuck MC, stuff like that happens in otomege too but BL stuff is somehow more tropey at times. At the end of the day it's all romance and/or fucking.
You could make a game that happens to be BL but the BL isn't as important as the plot but the fujos don't exactly care about that when it comes to strict direct homo pandering.
Fujobait works because sometimes the characters are attatched to a plot not directly tied to romance or whatever, so the shipping is a bonus.
>>
>>294591
There’s so many ugly outifts in Enstars these days that could be rectified if they weren’t scared to make shirtless models.

The 2wink outifts today is another latest example, but on the other hand Hiiro’s winter clothes is comfy as hell.
>>
>>298168
>There’s so many ugly outifts in Enstars these days
Some uniforms are pretty ni-
>if they weren’t scared to make shirtless models
Oh it's this guy again.
>>
>>298342
I speak the truth.
At least 2wink would have at least slightly better without leggings like so.
>>
Any of these have a few barefoot characters or do I have to wait for summer
>>
Watched the argonavis anime, it's hilarious how they hype up Ren's singing autism and then they autotune him. These have to be the worst singers in male idol anime I've ever encountered.
https://youtu.be/RvviGhbB9q8

On top of that the game will need dupes of SSRs to even idolize them, it's shit.
>>
>>299029
>at least slightly better without leggings
no
>>
File: Eq-GTxWWMAEA3HJ.jpg (359 KB, 1248x1560)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
I have high hopes in AAside but if I dont like it I'll just go back into Utapri. I'm tired of enstars and their grind as fuck events, at least in Utapri I have saved 2k LP for a Ranran UR event. That and also I dont think there are that many music gachas with only males, I cant only think of these + Black Star Theater Dead right now.
>>
File: 1601225258238.jpg (674 KB, 1080x2143)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
its up for download on qooapp
>>
>>299270
Idolish7, the second best selling joseimuke idol game.
>>
>no rerolling
>can't idolize/bloom card without dupes
>3% rates
Big yikes.
>>
>>299308
>DeNA

Thats it I'm playing utapri

>>299324
I really tried to get into i7 gacha, but I just can't. I need events that gives me cards or something worth to play for, unless it changed (which I dont know) I can't play it. I even read the story and I love Re:Vale, but I can't bring myself to play it.
>>
File: imagen_2021-01-13_161157.png (1.23 MB, 1050x1569)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
AAside free currency expires after 3 months. Happy gaming
>>
>>299458
Man I'd finally gotten over the awful art and now everything else about it sounds terrible.
>>
>>299458
What were they thinking?
>>
>>299458
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>299458
Wait seriously. I remember people flinging shit when somebody read the official info about Twisted Wonderland that had a clause mentioning expiring currency but that turned out to be a load of nothing.

This however, seems clear cut like nightmare fuel. Thanks for dying soon and giving more resources to my DJ girls.
>>
>>299458
Not even Pokemon Masters was this bad on release lmao
I wonder if they will backpedal on the jewishness later on.
>>
>>299199
Whoever decided to let them sing accoustic vers. just wanted to make fun of them. Also the lead vocal of Epsilon(?!) Sounds like he is in the middle of puberty with his voice squeking like that.

I don't See much japanese Hype for it on my TL and all the videos have a lot of english comments. Western fans normally arent the Ines whaling, so i don't See this one living long.
>>
>>299458
for what purpose
>>
>>299346
Technically some events give you cards but you need to do a lot for a item that lets you redeem for a card. But otherwise yeah most of them don’t, at least thanks to anime and all this past year they gave out tons of free rolls. But I don’t understand how this game sells honestly, a lot of banners are reruns, you need dupes to change cards but a lot of newer cards seem to have only one art, unlike other games you only get costumes to use on chibis so there’s no real incentive for rolling, and of course the events don’t really give cards or anything plus there’s so much drama.
>>
File: 20210113_205207.png (22 KB, 721x768)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>299458
Navistone != dia
>>
>>299764
This is concerning, does anyone know how sexualised Bandori costumes are? I’m trying to gauge what to expect from AAside when it comes to outfits for the guys
>>
Ok what's so special about that one
>>
>>300316
Don't know about Bandoori but Love Live got more sexy Outfits with their 3d Game.
>>
>>300354
Hyped people giving reviews before playing the game. I am downloading at the moment, i guess I can never have enough rhythmengames to play casually, when enstars has unintresting events.
Don't have much hopes for this one, but we will see.
>>
>>300354
QooApp retards, especially Twitter roasties tend to hype up a game by giving 5/5s for no reason other than "UGH AASIDE KINGS WBK".
The same thing happened with the appalling HypMic mobage.
>>
Lmao, you play as the (ambiguously gendered) roadie of the bands in AASide.
(You) exist in the game yumetards.
>>
>>300479
>>294981
>>294965
Why do you seethe so much for no reason?
>>
>>300479
Eh if it's Bandori level it's fine
>>
>Thorns banner probably next in Arknights
I will just get spooked by non rate-up 6* again like Phantom banner.
>>
>>300520
It should be after Blade isn't it? Although the rerun lasts only like 10 days as far as I'm aware. I hope I built enough pity to get him easily...
>>
>>300520
>Double OP is refreshed
Thornshomos, I am going to make it.
Thornsisters, I wish you luck.
>>
How much are fujos obsessed with talents behind 2D characters?
>>
>>300533
They mostly just jump on some koebuta shipping bandwagons.
>>
>>294865
I tried it, absolutely ugly mechanics and main menu functions.
Most importantly for me is that I find the majority of this cast ugly as fuck, especially the visual kei band.

Disappointing but I’m dropping this.
>>
File: 1501644403060.png (158 KB, 308x436)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
AASide is a disappointment really.
The puchi looks weird ass hell, the GUI is fucking horrible.
There is no note size setting making the notes tiny as fuck with no way to resize it.
DeNA's jewery is evident everywhere in the game, like making you need two copies at 2.5% rate.
The artstyle was bad for some people, but I found it decent and can look past it but some of the card art is really ew.
The 3D models are decent to be fair, but when you go to the screen in the Gacha page that showcases the 3D uses the same animation.
I might be nitpicking thr game to death but this shit was delayed for so long for this? They only had to make a Garupa clone with males, how did they mess this up?
But to their credit, at least it isn't as bad as Hypmic ARB.
>>
>>300602
What's up with the currency? Are the Navistones the free rewards you get from everything with gems being exclusively paid?
>>
File: aaside.png (365 KB, 859x508)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>299764
And at the end some currency does expire. I have 1500 and 500 expires. Im out of this shit.
>>
My main offense with AAside is Ren as the MC. His design is cute but I can't stand his personality.
>>
>>300520
My pity is at 30 so I’m banking on being a luckshitter since I only have 30 rolls left after the last banner and I’m not really in a position to whale this month.
>>
>>300702
What is his personality that’s so bad?
>>
>>300742
He extremely autistic and introverted. He didn't sing with other people but kept going alone to karaoke bars and sing the SAME SONG hundreds of times to perfect it. At the start of the anime there's some "I want my dream to come true" - "but I won't join your band" - "is this happiness? I love your band, I'll join it" - "oh wait I don't feel so hot about it now."

In the game he is supposed to be a bit more genki, but it sounds incredibly forced in the menu vs in the story.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (704 KB, 1334x1002)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>300316
Bandori has a fine balance, in my opinion. Not too lewd but not constantly prude either. Summer outfits have bikinis while regular costumes could have bralettes or super short skirts if they want. It does make me wonder how far they'd be willing to go for AAside.
>>
>>300762
I never watched the anime because CG anime are stiff are fuck, and this sounds very worse. I don’t like his songs, feels like there’s some auto tune involved which is ironic based on what you’re saying?

>>300869
Well male spin offs are kinda prudish to their sisters (SideM being the best example and for some time Enstars was like that too to Engirls) so we’ll have to see I guess, I’m concerned how long this game will live based on what I’ve experienced. The anime was so devoid of anything fanservicy too, though that could have also been because of them using cgi so they didn’t want to make additional models.
>>
>>300967
>feels like there’s some auto tune involved which is ironic based on what you’re saying
Kek I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I was watching the anime with friends and several people started laughing after he explained how serious he is about singing skills- and them he gets autotuned in the next cutscene. It's like they wanted to make a male Chihaya (blue hair, withdrawn, very serious about singing) but got every single thing wrong.
>>
I agree with all of you. I played the game for 10min or so and was out. I dislike the art and the gameplay. The notes are to tiny and don't feel like i hit them, they don't have impact. But the worst is really the music. It's mostly boring or bad. Heard the preview for the death note cover and it offended me.
With hypermic i atleast like the rythemgameplay and music.
>>
File: 1459741709216.jpg (17 KB, 500x375)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I miss Band Yarouze, bros...
>>
Who else misses Dream!ing... The story was amazing. I hope it get's an anime because the staff have been acknowledging it's topping those "Which Mobile Game do you want to see as an anime?" polls.
>>
>>301058
That was definitely a good game even if the character content distribution content wasn’t equal. I still listen to their Christmas song yearly.

It had all the makings of success but I don’t know why it failed, especially since it still has concerts occasionally. There was even some anime style posters in a magazine once but nothing ever came from it.
>>
>>301438
I loved banyaro and its batshit events but it was a buggy mess from start to finish and I had to get my account recovered 4 times. Also its gacha practices were just awful.
>0.8% for EXRs with exclusive songs tied to them
>>
>>301463
Oh yeah it definitely had flaws with the gacha but I’ve seen games with worse that do better so it was still surprising.

One thing I hated more than anything was that they never updated the gacha with more permanent cards, even if it was R or SRs, to the last day you could still get only the same shit it had on launch day with the exception of the rate up. EXRs were terrible too, I never got the one I wanted but I made due with having one of his teammates instead.

Yamato was my fav, one event he professed his dreams of wanting to make a baseball’s team worth of children, to the Super Saiyan reference, to how into it he got when he had to strip for White’s Day despite being a minor to how he was randomly stripping naked after his skinny dipping incident in the summer event.

I loved how the collab event won the voting event but they just ripped off Persona without actually bothering to make a real collab
>>
File: 1580477160768.jpg (647 KB, 2210x1080)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
After intense rerolling I finally got an account im happy with.
Game definitely needs more polishing (why isnt there a note size setting? Come on Dena) and also remove the navistone expiration shit. Getting a spark seems really easy though so that's their way to balance it out? I still don't like it either way.
I wanted to hear epsiphi's key plus words on release, dammit.
>>
>>301473
Everything surrounding the Persona "collab" was the funniest shit ever and I lost it at how they lifted the exact P4 tarot card design for Atsushi's SSR but just stuck guitars on it.
I've never had as much fun with mobage events as banyaro for sure. We lost a gem.
>>
File: 20210115_091902.png (280 KB, 566x682)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
Finally Hansel gets the good shit
>>
>>301629
literally who
>>
>>301852
Image search is your friend.
>>
>>301629
wasn't this skin already in the medal exchange store (and I failed to buy it)?
>>
>>301887
That was the reality arc, now it's the fusion arc where he looks more unhinged. I find it hilarious that Jino either draws his underwear or bulge beneath the clothes.
>>
File: 1589995770207.jpg (34 KB, 213x213)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>301629
>>301899
>>
>>301899
Do they do this X-ray style art option for any of the collab males?
>>
>>302023
It depends entirely on how much effort the artist is putting into it and if the character is already skimpily dressed. Mikhail and Lelouch get nothing, yet for some reason you can see K1's pantsu.
>>
>>302031
Oh wow, there's even a slight bulge
>>
>>302107
I wish I had you eyes, all I can make out is his belly button.

>>302031
Odd but cool I guess to be able to do that for collabs too, I’m surprised 9S is not included either?
>>
>>302120
Around here

9S only gets his shorts
https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/sinoalice/sheet/95075/
Meanwhile they did bother to make a fully naked art of this but it was just a silhouette in the event teaser
https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/sinoalice/sheet/104376/
>>
>>302143
Ah thanks for the clarification.

Too bad about 9S but Pinocchio’s body like that is nice too. It’s cool whenever these weird fanservice moments happen to the guys too.
>>
>>302031
Does he have nipples like Sinbad and Pinocchio?
>>
File: Eq36MgGUwAELc3Z.png (852 KB, 847x848)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>300520
For me, it's Jaye.
Anyways, I heard they might be delaying it because of some shitstorm from the CN server.
>>
>>302451
Are you talking about that OP/rerun problem? That shouldn't be an issue for Global considering we're behind schedule so we know what to expect
>>
>>302143
How about Aladdin?
>>
File: 1596668995624.jpg (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>First even set leaked through the in-game album
That's funny
>>
>>302751
That looks quite boring since we already have their initial cards
>>
>>302724
On that site later male characters aren’t seen. I’ll certainlt to see Keichi’s body properly myself.
>>
Enstars might be the best looking male idol game now and they've been quite generous lately, but I think I'll quit it.

The rhythm gameplay isn't exciting, and purely as a cute guy collector it's too tiresome because there's no permanent stamina potions. I doubt they'll change the stamina system on the anniversary, but my biggest problem is probably that only some groups have good songs and the rest is bland, safe and forgettable.

I'd probably be all over Project Sekai if I found the characters more interesting, otherwise it's time to wait for Bandai Namco to pull something new.
>>
>>302839
Permanent stamina and good gacha, items and UI is a thing of the past when it comes to Enstars, I don’t think any of those things are every coming back.

SideM has had 2 shitty games by modern standards so far, I highly doubt whatever they’ve planned is going to be any better but it’s always good to hope.
>>
>>302839
My only problem is that events are so fucking bad in Music that I can't even bring myself to reach the 4*.
>>
>>302899
>SideM has had 2 shitty games by modern standards so far, I highly doubt whatever they’ve planned is going to be any better but it’s always good to hope.
Idolish7 is also under banamu and has a 3rd season announced. It would be a perfect time for a new game or a remake if their sales are dropping and they're seeing enstars sweep the sales in the rhythm game category.
>>
>>303025
You forget that Dream Festival was another male idol game by Bamco and that had 2 seasons plus an actual rhythm game but now it’s deader than dead.

They have never cared about SideM, as can be seen by their lack of response to anytime its successful like the lives or the anime. They need to prove themselves because they’ve constantly acted like idiots and spoilt the brand with their questionable decisions.
>>
What are you all playing right now? Since I tried AAside I want to play gachas again even if it was a bad one.

I'm playing i7 because >best event right now
>>
>>303350
Mainly Enstars Music and Basic
Casually I play Project Sekai und Hypermic

I like the music and beatmaps of all 3. Rhythmengameplay is what i really enjoy.

i like the story of i7, but i don't like their events and how little new music they release.
>>
>>303350
I'm dreaming about an alternative universe where we got this but with cute guys:
https://youtu.be/dZTR9esWBmk
>>
>>303350
Helios and Enstars Music, mainly.

I also have Twisted Wonderland on my phone, but it only ever gets played when there's an update to the main story that I want to read.
>>
>>303447
The models are nice but raising sims are the least appealing mobage to me.
>>
>>303350
Helios, Twisted Wonderland, Project Sekai and Mahoyaku. Though I really slack off on the last one because I hate the gameplay.

I tried AAside but into the trash it goes.
>>
>>303350
Twisted Wonderland, waiting for Valentine's to reroll in Helios because I think it'll be a good one, dropped Enstars

Actually playing: Arknights, Genshin, FGO, GBF
>>
>>303350
Project Sekai, Bandori, AAside, GBF,Genshin and FEH
I long into helios every now and then
>>
>>300602
>They only had to make a Garupa clone with males, how did they mess this up?
Oh Anon, if only it were that easy...
this trend of fucking up >female oriented games is not exactly a new one.
Scamco did something similar with LoS. All they had to do was make a clone of one of their other mobile rhythm games, but nope they just had to go out of their way to make it as unappealing as possible.
The world just isn't fair, bros...
>>
File: 1610039599069.jpg (8 KB, 134x134)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>300602
IMO the game is in a rough state, but there's potential. Garupa wasnt the hottest shit back when it released either.
They already acknowledged about no note setting and they said it will come on the next update.
Navistones expiring is a major redflag though, it's not really going to be a problem until later but it's going to hit them hard.
Meanwhile I'm just waiting for multi-live
>>
>>303350
Regularly playing Genshin and Twst.
Formerly regularly played Arb, Bandori, Bunal, Icbk, Senjuushi, Tkrb, and Utapri.
>>
File: Eq3MsSFVgAEVFzZ.jpg (373 KB, 2048x1448)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>303350
FGO JP mainly. TouRabu, Ken ga Toki and other female heavy gacha on the side.
Testing Onmyoji and maybe Utapri.
>>
>>304902
Happens all the time to games that are popular too, Enstars is objectively a worse game than what it was a year too. MVs can’t make up for everything forever.

And the less said about Twisted the better, Hympic is shit, Touken has remained the same for so many years now with their anime versions in limbo etc
>>
>>303350
fgo helios arknights, dropped gbf got bored is too much grind
>>
File: EsEH40tUcAITz8b.jpg (1.23 MB, 1920x1017)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
My stash is ready.
>>
>>306455
I'm empty after Phantom and W/Weedy, so I don't think I can get him. Hopefully he'll spook me in the future
>>
>>306455
gonna use *that* if I don't get him with 30 draws
>>
>>306455
His line about falling asleep next to the doctor is cute.

God, why are so many boys in Arknights autistic and stiff. I actually ended up liking Hellagur, Ayerscarpe and some of the 3* crew the most. Not a fan of the cold autistic ones or Elysium being annoying on the other end of the spectrum.
>>
>>306488
anon, dont...
>>
>>306555
>God, why are so many boys in Arknights autistic and stiff.
It's a war setting where people literally keep dying and even they themselves could die at any moment
>>
File: 1600435604233.png (230 KB, 346x374)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>306578
>implying that has stopped any other game
>implying every single female character is stiff like that
>implying it's not because male players don't want to have soft interactions with male characters
>implying arknights has a serious story and would consider that instead of being a bunch of poorly written chinkshit
Yeah as long as the obnoxious/joke characters exist I will laugh at this
>>
>>306555
Idk, I find the chuuni and over-the-top guys like Phantom cute. Tbf, he's the only AK guy I actually like though.
>>
>>306593
Love Akira Ishida but his performance for Phantom was weird
>>
>>306595
Eh, I thought he was fine. Fits Phantom's borderline insanity
>>
>>306488
I use *that* for Phantom and got spooked by another 6* instead
>>
>>306455
Skip, his seiyuu always voices shit boys
>>
Wow, fans are coping hard over AAside.
>stop giving it bad reviews it will change!
>GBP started with 1.5% rates and it improved!
How will they change if they don't get negative feedback? People get so clingy over male idol games because most of them get nuked.
>>
>>306595
UTAE...UTAE...UTAEEEEEE
>>
File: EsA7UZZXIAEz5R_.jpg (332 KB, 1656x1390)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>306823
>>306595
I loved it because it was so different.
>>
>>306455
I liked how his official artist drew lewd art of him after finding an artist draw borderline r-18 artwork of him.
>>
>>307149
You can't say that and not link it. It might change my opinion on him
>>
>>307164
Nevermind, I found it and it's boring.
>>
>>306582
>mplying every single female character is stiff like that
A lot of them are like that actually, it's why some people compain about how some characters aren't for (You) and shit like that. It's just less noticeable because there are more girls than guys, and there are much more less "ikemen guys".
>implying it's not because male players don't want to have soft interactions with male characters
SilverAsh exists and plenty of people like him, male and female alike and he has super pandery lines. Flamebringer is surprisingly chummy with Doc too.
>implying arknights has a serious story and would consider that instead of being a bunch of poorly written chinkshit
Says the disneycuck
>>
>>307178
Which one?
>>
File: 1610833381190s.jpg (3 KB, 125x116)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>303350
Enstars Music, Project Sekai, GBF, Arknights

Really want to start rerolling AAside but GW is taking up all of my attention right now. Thankfully it's not too hard to leave my setups on full auto and then waste 10 BP on Music every five hours or so.

>>306455
90 rolls or so but I expect to be punished for my disloyalty for blowing 280 rolls for Weedy.
>>
>>307443
>SilverAsh
>not incredibly autistic
you couldn't even nitpick good characters for your examples, I'd sooner pick Courier
The launch guys were superior and while they kept the charm with the girls, the guys just keep going downhill friendliness-wise. Can't wait for 5* Steward.
>>
>>306455
>got trolled by Ifrit dupe on 1st 10-roll
>ended up using "that" to buy the monthly pack
Thankfully I managed to get him so it wasn't complete waste. Surprisingly I didn't get either 5* rate-up girls though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.