[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 86 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bow booba.jpg (271 KB, 850x1202)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
How are we holding up, JPbros?
>>
I don't understand... Why asking JPbros about a CN game?
>>
File: 86557765_p0.jpg (707 KB, 2188x3888)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
>>290820
Because that's what I'm playing.
>>
File: 1609359327419.jpg (548 KB, 995x1101)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>290820
because pic related
>>
>>290802
IP blocked me. I hate vpns
>>
File: Karenbutt.png (341 KB, 474x1080)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>290829
I need Karenina on my lap.
>>
>>290884
I like the upcoming skin for Alpha in CN more but it's probably gonna be skin gacha and I refuse to support that cancer
>>
>>290802
Pretty good because I got Alpha, not so good because her New Years skin is tempting me to whale.
>>
>>291012
Do it if you want it, skins don't come around often. Unless you want to wait for her summer one, I guess.
>>
File: swimming.jpg (653 KB, 2732x2048)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
>>291012
I couldn't resist after that one quest where you play her.
>>
Punishing Gay Raven
>>
Honestly looks super fun but too lazy to deal with Ip blocks, hopefully it comes to global relatively soon.
>>
File: ajar.jpg (21 KB, 474x237)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>290802
but meesa no have bow booba!
>>
Should I get two Patton sets? It seems like a lot use them.
>>
>>291145
If you plan to use it on A Bianca or to affix for Alpha sure.
>>
>>291053
Global is probably a year away
Could always start CN just in time for Nier collab
>>
>>290802
Why is Karenina being smug here?
>>
>>291223
If I start playing right now, what do I have to do to be able to play Nier collab?
>>
>>291261
Can't tell you exactly until it starts, but overall there's never been an event that has demanded more than middling strength to clear the key content. You wouldn't be able to do everything day 1 (tomorrow), but if you play normally you'll definitely be okay well before the end of the event (22nd of Feb), especially considering it'll be tuned for people just like you starting out for it.
>>
>>291265
Then I'll start ASAP, thanks anon. 2 more questions if you don't mind: Do I have to reach X chapter in story/X level and is it the Simplified Chinese version? Just to make sure I'm downloading the right one since I always mix up TW and CN if QooApp doesn't says it.

Thanks again.
>>
>>291306
Possibly, I think some features are locked behind story, but it's a good idea to do it anyway. And yes, simplified chinese.
Also, if you haven't encountered it before, these days you'll run into signup "identity verification" on most/all chinese games now. Just google fake chinese id generator, use whatever, save it in a .txt in case you ever need it later (I haven't).
>>
So english folks moving from CN to JP version for exclusive JP skin? Dunno confused... Is this because of the game not doing well in JP?
>>
>>291750
Where did you hear of the game not doing well in JP? I'm a JP player myself but didn't play CN since I can't read CN.
>>
>>290802
I rerolled Alpha but it took me an entire pity to roll her weapon. Not feeling so bueno bro.
>>
>>291772
It happens, your luck will balance out down the line
>>
>>291750
Pretty sure new people started on JP either because they're weebs who have at least picked up some Japanese over the years, or because its just the newest server so a good starting point. It was a combination of the two for me.
>>
Wiping out on pain cage hell mode.
RIP 70 black card from weeklies.
>>
>>291979
Pretty sure gacha weebs don't know Japanese, otherwise they wouldn't be so EOP so it must be the other reason.
>>
I'll never understand why CN has maintenance right in the middle of the day
>>
So whats the plan CN bros, are we gonna SS 2B, 9S, or A2?
>>
>implying I have the currency to SS anyone
>>
>>291979
this but also I know that CN has heavier censorship and it proved I'm correct with them adding in that new Alpha skin for JP.
>>
>>292380
aside from the hitler memory, like what?
>>
File: svip3.jpg (66 KB, 684x317)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>290802
I got Alpha despite not having enough for pity so I still have it on my phone. Only play it from time to time though.
Stamina costs are too high and there's not enough storage and you end up only playing under an hour after you've capped. I wish you could pay for something like pic related.
>>
It's up
As usual, gacha tomorrow
>>
File: 1582086384663.gif (1.97 MB, 400x226)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>Weight of the World
>>
>>292499
壊レタ世界ノ歌
>>
>>292493
oh wow they changed the gacha ui, its sleeker now
>>
2B censored btw
>>
File: 86884639_p1.jpg (1.01 MB, 960x1240)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
didn't take long
>>
>>292523
post it
>>
>>292558
i don't feel like opening the game back up but if you've ever seen the classic chink leotard censorship where they turn them into shitty little shorts it's one of those
>>
>>292584
That sounds like it might be an improvement
>>
>>292584
Welp. Looks like I made the right call to start on jp
>>
>>291323
>I have to be lv40 for the event

RIP. Lets play fast and if I see I cant make it I'll start playing JP. At least game is fun.
>>
>>292616
I think you'll be perfectly fine, it's a fairly long event, likely to ensure it's accessible for everyone
>>
>>292620
I'd keep playing but it seems that I did my account wrong and now I'm treated as a minor. Shit happens. I guess I can start playing JP and that way I wont miss events.
>>
>>292554
long for what?
>>
Is it true they ended firing all the main artist?
>>
>>292731
Art's only ever gotten better so if so they did a good job
>>
File: file.png (242 KB, 311x332)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>playing a tranny game
lol
>>
>>292751
are you in the wrong thread
>>
>>292739
I meant this >>285891
>>
>>292858
who knows, people in the dramafag threads still believe some /alg/ shitpost so i take anything from there with a grain of salt
>>
>>292871
What alg shitpost? The translation quality is true I was there.
>>
>>292916
Think he's talking about that one shitpost on /alg/ when someone was comparing collabs in different games, Arknights, PGR and I think GFL were used as an example. Then someone replied back with shitpost which everyone took seriously for some reason.
>>
>>292871
Even the chat screenshots that was know to the public? >>286226
>>
On one hand trusting shitposts and doomposts is bad but, on the other hand, not sure if should trust a Chinese company and CCP.
>>
Why does that nigger type like he's writing for a gossip magazine? Did he learn English from movie trailers? He overdramatizes the shit out of everything and makes it damn near impossible to take whatever he says seriously.
>>
>>293210
I dont care anon, post rumours or shit about companies. Like why this doesnt outsell honkai yet?
>>
>>293286
Not enough m*les, just see how much money genshit is raking in
>>
>>293336
Not enough cute girls.
>>
Where's the global release?
>>
>>293344
Soon like they always say
>>
File: puni.jpg (77 KB, 356x645)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>293286
>>
>>293373
Still too early to compare sales rankings.
>>
File: 1610085186440.png (2.07 MB, 1359x797)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
lads?
>>
>>293525
4 chink games and one old flash game
>>
>>293704
That's from bilibili
>>
>>293525
We're all gonna make it bro
>>
Is it worth farming tokens for the five star memories in the event shop or should I just keep farming to affix patton?
>>
>>293525
PGR March
>>
I really don't have enough cards for this Nier collab
JPfags, make sure you save up
>>
>>294723
Anyone worth grabbing after Alpha? I got her and am probably gonna spark her weapon but otherwise I'm not sure whom to look forward to or how far off Nier will be.
>>
>>294745
Event/banner order from the previous thread:
>Frozen Darkness: S Alpha / A Kamui
>Fallen Star: A Dark Wata / A Ayla
>Eternal Engine: S Biana Verity / A Sofia
>Nona Ouroboros: A Chrome
>Kowloong Metropolis: S Lucia Raven Feather
>Grand Blue: A Vera / S Camu (Compositor)
>Firn Night: S Rosetta
>Lost Chapter: A Changyu / S Qu (Compositor)
After that comes the anniversary with Luna, then the Nier collab.
>Each event tends to run for roughly a month.
>mixed in between are trap banners with past characters on rate up but those are for whales and losers
>The only one I recommend you DONT skip under any circumstances is S Lucia since she is the only ice dps (and a really good one at that) so if you skip her you'll have a really difficult time competing in ice stages. Everyone else at least has an alternative.
>>
>>293525
Thats pretty good for PGR. Honestly all the drama seems to me they want to focus in fujobucks I hope this is not the case. The little I played seems like a perfect waifu game.
>>
>>294915
if they want fujobucks why don't they release male S ranks
>>
File: 1583987979437.jpg (670 KB, 1080x3646)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
>>294917
The next S rank is male, the next A rank is also male, but the next compositor is female. I don't think they're trying to get fujobucks but trying to strike a balance between male and female characters since unless you count Camu who is a compositor, there hasn't been an S rank male since launch.
>>
>>295076
Balance is okay for me. imo it makes both males and females want to play the game, the more players we have the better.
>>
>>295076
What's the difference between a ranked character and a compositor?
>>
>>295162
Lore wise, Compositor's are the middle ground between a structure and an ascendent. They are infected with the virus but don't have access to the ascendent network like Luna, Roland, etc. and haven't lost their sanity.

Gameplay wise, rolling for them they are like A rank characters in that you are guaranteed at least one copy every roll so its easy to rank them up and they're really strong even by themselves. The drawback is that you can't put them on the same team as a normal structure, which makes sense lore wise since they are still infected with the virus and can spread it to structures.
>>
>>293210
If I'm going to write up a thousand-word detailed study over an incident I might as well make it sound interesting. Also, none of the actual accounts are overhyped, I simply used the same colorful language the artists did when describing their circumstances.
>>294745
Bianca Verity + Chrome
Verity is basically Lucia Vergil for the Thunder Element. Remember to pair her up with A-rank Liv
Chrome you can get him for free by saving up blue tickets, he has a thunder debuff QTE which allows Bianca to compete even on maps where enemies are neutral to Thunder. The funniest thing is that the 5* scythe is actually better for him than his 6* unique weapon.

Lucia Raven, since she's the only Ice attacker as of now

Rosetta, mainly as a long term investment. She's the best armor unit in the current version of the game and is the Chrome to Alpha. At SSS rank she can even play the DPS role all by herself.

Also might want to pick up Vera if you are playing Dark Watanabe as the two synergize really well with each other. She's is also aggressive enough to pull off a full DPS build despite not being an attacker unit.
>>
I hope this game gets picked up by a good publisher for global. I love the chinese tech aesthetic pgr has, but the thought of spending money on a game that might not even last in the west makes me not want to get invested in it. Jp needs a vpn and CN needs a legit account. Lame ass hoops
>>
>>295645
CN doesn't need legit anything, there are fake ID generators and I've been playing fine for a year while ID'd as some middle age chinese woman
>>
>>295536
>Also might want to pick up Vera if you are playing Dark Watanabe as the two synergize really well with each other. She's is also aggressive enough to pull off a full DPS build despite not being an attacker unit.
Oh fuck. What's needed for her to do it? I like her alot and it would be great actually playing her as DPS on the field.
>>
File: 1591208392306.jpg (796 KB, 2220x1080)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
We're all gonna make it bros
>>
>>295773
nice numbers after a solid rise in november too
>>
>>295688
1) Her unique 6* weapon
2) 2 Adolf 4 Basilone, same setup as Dark Watanabe.
3) Focus your memory traits on Core Skill and Attack/Crit.

What you are doing with this is basically double teaming mobs/bosses with Vera and Watanabe with a QTE slave of your own choice.
Vera can do DPS, release her ultimate which creates a field buff for Dark element attacks, and then you switch in Watanabe for more DPS, rinse and repeat
>>
>>295773
>+86%
Mihoyo must be getting worried
>>
>>295871
I mean, obviously not, but PGR might actually compete with Honkai if they can keep the content up. Revenue fell into a hole back near launch when the game was really quite mediocre but they've clawed it back as events get better and better. If they let that slip then it's straight back into the hole.
>>
They just need to release more girls with bazonkers like OP's pic easy.
>>
>>295900
Not with the JP and TW revenue though
TW is straight up 2020 Girls Frontline revenue numbuers and JP's numbers aren't better. Those are the same numbers that GFL also got when they launched in Japan.
>>
>>295906
For the record they can't seem to decide what sizes they want for Alpha and Rosetta.
Most of Alpha's artwork and model follow the same as Lucia's, which should make sense lore wise but then her bikini skin suddenly ups her bust by 3 sizes.
Rosetta's model has the same size as Bianca's but her ingame artwork depicts her with just an average bust.
>>
>>295871
I thought that nigga said the anniversary bombed?
>>
>>296000
That was last month bro.
This one is the Nier collab
>>
BUY VOOGA
>>
>>296007
The Nier collab started this month though?
>>
>>296000
You're retarded if you believe the dramafag
>>
>>296025
>>296000
At no point in my op ed did I ever say December sales bombed. I simply said it's uncertain whether or not the devs are going to follow with the leaked roadmap or change it. and how that might fare with the CN base.
>>
>>296054
>At no point in my op ed did I ever say December sales bombed
>>Punishing Gray Raven's first anniversary was also one of the very few mobage anniversaries where the game's revenue dropped
>>
>>295172
>Gameplay wise, rolling for them they are like A rank characters in that you are guaranteed at least one copy every roll so its easy to rank them up and they're really strong even by themselves.
Wow, really? I'm assuming every 10 roll is a guaranteed S? Do they need the same amount of dupes for promotion like the standard S ranks?
>>
>>296057
Then Tororo and I were both wrong on this aspect.
>>
I've been wanting to try out this game for a while though until now I was waiting for any news about an EN release, I know this game is a ARPG but what is it like overall? Also what's the gacha and sales like everytime I see this game mentioned in /vg/ it's followed by doomposting
>>
>>293525
That's before the December drama.
>>
>>296132
This
>>
>>296064
>I'm assuming every 10 roll is a guaranteed S?
Yes, every ten roll you're guaranteed at least one S rank compositor.

>Do they need the same amount of dupes for promotion like the standard S ranks?
If you mean the amount of frags to promote then yes its still 30 frags to promote from S->SS. Though the amount of frags a dupe give are like A rank.
>>
Whats the story in Nier collab. Is it after the ending of their game?
>>
>>296140
The trio haven't shown up yet. Not much story since the event is time locked and the next part won't be out for another few days.
>>
>>296095
>know this game is a ARPG but what is it like overall
Gameplay is more similar to Bayonetta with some bits of Metal Gear Rising. Energy orbs are there to spice up the combat but also makes PC emulator play a bit tricky
The post apoc and grim setting is one thing but the story is not grimdark, more often than not it follows the same tone as MGR/Bayo where crazy tongue in cheek things happen and it's played straight.
>Also what's the gacha and sales like
10 rolls for a guaranteed A-class construct
60 for a guaranteed S-class construct.
10 for a guaranteed Compositer-class construct, these guys are still in beta stages. With A-class constructs you can just set a target and that will almost always guarantee the roll. S-ranks are banner dependent but unlike other gacha banners they're also 100%~80% guaranteed. It's very very unlikely that you get spooked by something else.
>Everytime I see this game mentioned in /vg/ it's followed by doomposting
PGR has two really destructive drama chapters one of which happened on their launch day and the other happening on their first anniversary. Both of which were so terrible that even the drama ridden chapters of Girls Frontline pales in comparison.

If you want to start then remember to pick S-rank Liv as your freebie. She's the only one that doesn't get powercrept to hell and back from future content.
>>
why the hell cant i use a vpn to connect to nipland on the jp server
>>
>>294917
>Kamui and Camui
>Matrix Lee
>Morning Star Watanabe might as well be a S rank with how powerful he is.
>>
File: 1605309703071.jpg (985 KB, 850x1250)
985 KB
985 KB JPG
>>295906
Well technically there is another bazonga character but nobody talks about her since she's a physical tank and is overshadowed by the other physical tanks.
>>
>>296442
She's in a rather weird position wherein Nanami edges her out in the QTE department due to having a much better debuff enemy weapon.
Her unique 6* weapon gears her towards a more active field/DPS presence, yet she's not like Rosetta wherein she has a unique set of memories which allows her do be a DPS+Tank.
>>
If I start this game who are the most coomer-tier characters?
>>
>>296851
Bianca
Ayla
Vera
Sophia for cunny
Alpha by default isn't but she has a load of coom skins
>>
>>296902
THank you, I shall remember this if it goes global.
>>
So, this stopped being a girl collector game now?
>>
>>297014
It's never been much of a girl collector game
>>
Ayla is too much of a fatass for me. They also made her face round.
>>
>>297206
Her 3D model is definitely too fat for my tastes. At least the art for her is ok.
>>
So why does Alpha keep getting boob upgrades whenever she gets skins? I thought she was supposed to be Lucia, but her boobs say otherwise.
>>
>>297355
Because she's pretty much the poster girl for the game and anything pertaining to her is kind of guaranteed to sell.
>>
>>297446
I don't get what people see in her. Nanami and Lucia are cuter, Vera her personality not withstanding and Bianca are sexier.
>>
>>297006
The Alpha skin JP just got wears a thong thats visible at all times when playing her basically.
>>
Right, so I've been looking on the chink moegirl wiki for Alpha (mainly the thong outfit >>297576
mentioned) but I don't see anything about it. Unless you mean Unknown Construct(or) Alpha...
>>
>>297708
Literally the 3rd reply on this thread.
>>
>>297714
oh shit I see it now
>>
>>297560
>Meta
>Reliable Onee-san
>Is for (You)
>Isn't a bitch
>Skins accentuate her sex appeal
>>
>>297947
only 2/5 things are true
>>
Is there a website to check out the events and what are the items in the Event shops? I'm playing on JP and it would be nice to see what's in store for the future
>>
>>295936
Rosetta is like twice as tall as most characters, they probably scale it down in the portrait to fit the same ratio of her face in.
>>
File: dex-man-2.jpg (457 KB, 1600x1200)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
What's her name?
>>
>>299095
Qu?
>>
>>299095
Your wife Qu.
>>
>>299104
>>299105
When EN releases how long will it take for her to come out? Also, is she any good?
>>
Just started CN, can I get enough rolls to guarantee 9A?
>>
>>299962
2B is the only one you HAVE to roll for, but yeah if you're new you'll have currency out the arse
>>
>>299965
Sounds extremely nice, thank you!
>>
>>299933
About 9 to 10 months post release based on the post above.
>>
>>299965
I have just seen the login screen, do you really get S on the 7th for free?
I assume you then get 9A on another login reward?
>>
>>300012
from the event story shop, i don't think there's enough currency available yet thanks to dripfeeding but it'll be easy to achieve once all the chapters are out
>>
>>298617
Anyone? Does this game really have incomplete online resources?
>>
>>300113
There is no resource for event store cause there isn't any need to make one. The shop is always the same, memories, nuts, weapon xp, character xp, etc. Only difference is which A rank is in the store really, though Grand Blue doesn't have a store but they let you farm Vera frags before her rate up.

As for events its:

Frozen Darkness - S Lucia (Alpha)
Fallen Star (Chapter 9) - A Dark Watanabe + A Ayla
Eternal Engine (Chapter 10) - S Bianca + A Sophia
Nona Ouroboros (Chapter 11) - A Chrome
Kowloong Metropolis (Chapter 12) - S Ice Lucia
Grand Blue - A Vera + Camu
Firn Night - S Rosetta
Kowloong Lost Chapter - A Chang Yu + Qu
Fake Ascension (Chapter 13) - S Luna
Untold Naraka - A2, 9S, 2B
>>
When using S Karen, why is it sometimes that my fire mode meter doesn't increase but the diagonal lines that pop up when she goes into fire mode appear? Also sometimes accompanied by using 3 orbs and no change is reflected in said meter.
>>
>>300270
I see, thanks. I suppose what I was really curious about was to see which Memories like Patton in the current JP event are going to be available for easy purchase in the future.
>>
Should I roll for 9S weapon if I want to use her in the future?
>>
So.. any news for when the game will be released for global?
>>
>>302615
Not any time soon.
>>
Why do they always change their hair colors
>>
Is there some stuff like general shards or can you farm shards of 1 character after you got them to upgrade their rating?
>>
>>303788
B and A ranks have fragment farm stages, S ranks have enough fragments in pain cage to get SS but that's it
>>
Ah shit I rolled the weapon gacha for A2 weapon and now I wont have enough for pity for 2B
I am always so fucking retarded, is 2B limited?
>>
>>304029
Bro it's a collab banner. Of course she is limited.
>>
How much are the collab skins anyway?
>>
>>304214
A2 and 9S skins are free. 2B I think is like $15?
>>
>>304263
Are there costumes for non-collab characters? How much do they cost?
>>
>>304491
Alpha has a Zero (from Drakengard 3) inspired skin if that counts, dunno the cost though since its not out yet.
>>
File: 1592293276010.jpg (172 KB, 1502x844)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
this guy is a true bro
>>
Just release the global version already, I want to play
>>
>>308825
It is a year away minimum, just stop posting and come back then
>>
>>308825
You probably don't have to wait too long since they're hiring a community manager.
>>
Will come soon because China wants to influence the west so the CCP will give games money to globalize.
>>
Been playing honkai for at least 7 months,and recently started to play this game that i saw 1 year ago,after 1 day and half of trials tryna register to bilibili.
Definitively saying that this game could easily surpass HI3 if they really put an effort on it.

Now i wanna hear your opinions tho. Wich one is better and why. HI3 or PGR?
>>
>>310162
I've played both since their respective launches and I really don't think it's a head to head like that. They're similar in some ways but far from the same game, especially after PGR got a few months in and really started to come up with it's own style.
>>
>>310162
>PGR
project gothan racing?
>>
>>310732

Didn't meant to say they were on par but,more like as you said PGR has its own style. Even tho im playing since 3 days,i can tell you that i really appreciated the atmosphere its give and music is superb. For example,i don't like techno,but that one stage of the arab girl (the one that has A-rank battlesuit,its white and has guns on her hips),when you start the battle ,that soundtrack really pumped me up. And trust me ,in general soundtracks makes 1/3 of the scenery enjoyable
>>
>>308977
Source on this?
>>
Question about how pity works. If I do a 10 roll for one of the new A ranks in the next gacha, I would then only need 50 rolls to get S Bianca, correct?
>>
Is there any website that have translated care/equipment sets effects? Im currently playing that yandere red haired girl with the katana (the healer,not the protag) and im not sure the orange set they give you at the beginning is good anymore. Currently lvl37 on 2 days playing
>>
File: 1590338103025.png (48 KB, 1215x671)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>311241
from Kuro's website hiring page
>>
>>312365
Got a link? I can't seem to find that. I might want to try for that.
>>
>>312736
https://kurogame.com/join
>>
Pulled this on my 4th single ,while in the 2nd i pulled the 5 star katana for the blinded guy they gift you on 7th day login. Are the draw rates really this high for weapons? In HI3 i cant get weapons for shit not even by spending 2k crystals
>>
>>313339
The rates are 6% for a 6* weapon so its not bad. I think 5* weapons are guaranteed every 10 pulls. And the pity for a 6* is 30 pulls. Honestly I've only needed to hit pity once and it was for Luna's weapon, every other weapon I've pulled for I've gotten in less than 20 pulls.
>>
>>313384

Dman,thats really great to hear. Do you think the rates will be the same even when global version will be released? Also, what's more convenient is that you literally getting double the rewards you get in HI3. For example in stages. Normal stages in HI3 givew you 15crystals,PGR gives you 30. For hard mode its 50 x stage clear + all the goodies from missions. And thats meaning a less tedious grinding.
>>
>>312736
Anon fill the community with reddit memes if they hire you
>>
Alpha's new skin will require spending either 50 bucks or 10000 black cards
Qu's new skin will require spending 300 dollars in a spend event
While it's egregiously jewish, it's even moreso considering that the game spent a year releasing skins at, at most, 30 bucks outright purchase.
>>
Does it matter doing 10 rolls compared to singles?
>>
File: 1591770789886.png (129 KB, 1070x276)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>314228
Sucks for Alpha's skin but you can outright buy Qu's skin for 20-30 bucks.
>>
>>314340
thank fuck, though i swear that wasn't listed at first
maybe I'm retarded
>>
>>314228
>>314340

Lmao how am i supposed to give em chinks some bucks to support the game? When i clicked the payments options kuat out of curiosity i didnt see any google related stuff and it was only chinese garbage telephone services. Is it becaue im using bilibili version?
>>
>>314426
Yes, China doesn't use google so you'll rarely have a straightfoward option to spend. That said, Bilibili usually has Paypal, though I think it may currently be unavailable for some reason.
>>
>>314432
There was some update on paypal's end so on bilibili they had to disable the option on their games. I heard AK recently updated and brought the paypal option back so maybe it won't be too long till it comes back for PGR.
>>
>>311399
pls respond
>>
>>311399
>>314579
No since they're in separate gacha pools.
>>
Got tricked by them advertising the new Watanabe and Ayla on the banner, did a 10 roll and wasted my standard banner tickets on a dupe of normal Watanabe. My fault for not reading the dates, but its pretty devious of them to put them on the banner when you can't actually roll the new characters yet.
>>
Lvl55 playing since 7 days. Is it good or am i too low? Managed to get 2nd place in that competition of 3 battles where you fight with other 2 people in some sort of map
>>
>>316195
Sounds good for 7 days, your gear does far more work so as long as you keep on top of that you'll be fine either way.
>>
>>314473
The paypal payment option for AK was enabled because they're testing shit out said a bili rep.
>will miss out on 2b because I forgot to do dailies and weeklies since rolling luna.
looks like it's time to kill myself
>>
The lead director who was responsible for the Nier and Drakengard collaboration got fired today.
>>
>>322528
>fire anyone and everyone who'd do anything good for your game

What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>322528
Bro are you implying other servers have no chance of getting the collabs now?
>>
>>322565
TW already announced the collaboration at TGS so at least they are getting it
>>
Solon's (Game's lead director) weibo and a bunch of Fujos demanding him to fire more people
>>
>>322528
Why? Why do I only hear drama about this game? What about it is so cursed?
>>
>>322528
What did he screw up?
>>
>>323428
He was making shit up around anniversary so I assume Dramafag doesn't like it for some reason
>>
Is there any tower babel guide?
>>
>>323494
There's not much of a trick to it, what do you need to know?
>>
Bros,how does she keep balance with that big ass sickle when she does have those big ass boobas.

Sure there must be a scientific explanation behind it and i demand it right the fuck now
>>
>>323438
No disclosure, the only thing we know is that he talked with Jimmy the other artist who got fired late last year. It's up to speculation since there are no leaked chatlogs this time.

The more concerning thing are the leaks a disgruntled employee tossed out after Coconut man left.
I could care less about fujos seething over S-Rank Chrome being relegated to Lucia's debuffer. The more important thing is the 2000 Rainbow card purchase for Qu's skin seems not subjected to change.
>>
>>323463
But he only got one thing wrong out of the 12 things he listed?
>>
>>323664
That doesn't mean everything else he says is automatically right. If someone is making a bunch of unverifiable claims and something he says is proven completely wrong then why should the other stuff he's saying be taken at face value? Especially when half of it has been based on disgruntled ex-employees.
>>
>>323593
SICKLE BOOBA
>>
>>323593
They arent humans you dumbass
>>
File: 1582943713372.jpg (48 KB, 640x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>323593
>JP gets uncensored boobas
>>
>>323825
How do they look in the CN version?
>>
File: 1598000446521.jpg (163 KB, 1366x768)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>323930
CN lacks boob window and cleavage, she looks like she's wearing a button up shirt. I can't be assed to take a screenshot for comparison but you can look at >>322597 for a good idea.
>>
File: 1588771207989.jpg (117 KB, 396x691)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>324010
iOS censored, Android uncensored. Feels good to be a droid.
>>
>>324028
You mean on JP? Is that how it looks on the iOS JP version?
>>
>>324042
>>324042
>You mean on JP? Is that how it looks on the iOS JP version?
Yes. Bound to be. Apple doesn't like half naked women, i know this from ActionTaimanin. Granted in places the android AT version is also censored but much less.
>>
File: 87494780_p0.jpg (1.58 MB, 2953x4169)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
Me and my wife
>>
>>324010
JP WINS AGAIN BABY
>>
>>324042
>>324046
I play JP IOS and the boob window is there.
>>
God I fucking hate Dark Camu, worst fucking boss in the game.
>>
File: 1609881323416.jpg (25 KB, 276x265)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>326116
Just dodge
>>
>>325156
>JP IOS and the boob window is there.
That's. . interesting. Maybe apple doesn't have any issues with boob windows then. Maybe we get lucky in global and all versions are uncensored like in japan.
>>
>>326236
I mean if AL can get away with the skins they have I doubt Apple would care about one character's boob window.
>>
>>326236
It's the most likely outcome, China is the most censored region these days.
>>
>>323428
Shouldn't have hired the Girls Frontline artists that got purged from their company.
>>
Qu's skin is so beautiful....
>>
>>326645
Why is everything about GFL so autistic including the fanbase? Holy shit
>>
Fuckin chinese new year making me buy skins for my wives Alpha and Qu
>>
>>326816
Did you see the gameplay? Only autists could enjoy shit like that
>>
is the JP server going at the same pace as CN or is it faster to catch up?
>>
>>326931
same pace.
>>
>>290802
how can the breasts be so enormous?
>>
>>328845
science
>>
Buying the Qu skin was a mistake lads, now all I want to do is stare at her on my home screen instead of actually playing the game.
>>
This game needs a PC version
>>
>>329334
It'll probably get one eventually, but it runs extremely well on Mumu's Nebula Engine emulator.
>>
>>329249
It's not fair....fucking paypal being down at the worst possible time.
>>
>>329357
What other payment options does bili have? Does it have phone cards?
>>
>>329368
Alipay, Wechat, and some other option I don't know.
>>
>>329416
Ah, that's a shame, SEAGM sells china telecom cards so they're a good way of spending as a foreigner if they had accepted them. The costumes are still around for a while though so hopefully you'll get paypal back in time.
>>
Is there anyway to play the JP version without needing a VPN?

I ended up switching back to CN version cos it's just so much simpler.
>>
>>330015
just live in japan bro
>>
Does anyone know if the event character pull tickets expire? I have 2500 right now and the banner is almost over.

Also, does pity carry over to the next banner?
>>
>>290829
i like this version of bronya
>>
>>330662
Yellow tickets? No they don't expire and yes pity carries over between banners so long as they're the same type. The general, event character, and rotating banner all have their own pity.
>>
Anyone know how many pain cage tokens it costs to SS rank one S character?
>>
>>331142
>>
Is it worth saving for Qu?
>>
>>331610
Thanks
>>
>>331660
No real need to, only takes one 10 roll
>>
>>331901
Why so cheap? What's the catch?
>>
>>331914
She and Dark Camu are part of a different group of characters and you can't mix teams with regular characters. I don't really know what their long term goal is with them but as long as they keep giving them out for next to nothing (or literally nothing, as in Camu's case) I don't care.
>>
How does the weapon banner pity work? Can I switch up the 5* choices every 10 roll and then on the 30th switch to the 6* weapon that I want for the pity?
>>
>>332299
Sure, if you're willing to risk rolling something else midway.
>>
File: pgrd.png (1.23 MB, 1562x873)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Anyone know how to solve this? I think I need to match the characters in a certain order.
>>
File: anw.png (163 KB, 878x331)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>334122
>>
>>334140
Thanks!
>>
File: Revenue - January 2021.png (1.5 MB, 1514x834)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
I was expecting a larger drop with all the drama shit being said about them.
>>
>>334907
I'm not sure why you would think social media whining would affect revenue at all.
>>
>>334907
>anniversary
>numbers went down
I am no expert on this topic, but that seems weird
>>
>>335023
Anniversary was December
>>
File: 1584497145684.jpg (1.67 MB, 1920x1080)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>335023
Anniversary was in December which is why it dropped. Also Selena soon CNbros
>>
Holy fuck i can't believe it omfg She was literally what the fuck i wanted (because she is well designed,looks dope and my fav character) and pulled her on my 2nd single 5 minutes ago,with the 888 free shit they have given you.

Passing down my luck to everyone who needs it itt

I'm really happy bros
>>
>>335536
Grats bro, take care and have fun with her.
>>
>>335650

Holy fuck i will for sure,thanks mate. The only thing is that it will take me at least 1 month farm her set/gold coupons for the weapon,since i finished only some days ago to full build the red haired katana wielder yandere girl.

I also noticed that she has really bouncy boobas kek
>>
>>335536
You can be a robo-centaur in this game?
>>
File: 1607319065808.jpg (981 KB, 560x1280)
981 KB
981 KB JPG
>not voiced by Noriko Shitaya

MISSED OPPORTUNITY

>>336183
As a boss she has a centaur form but as a playable character she's bipedal.
>>
>>336216

Yep and that's literally lame as fuck. They could have given her the centaur form for 20 seconds after ultimate casting,for example ..
>>
>>336253
I don't really mind it but I can see why its disappointing. I imagine if people asked for it they'd make a skin that makes use of her centaur form.
>>
>>336216
She's cute
>>
>>336183
>>336216
>>336253
>>336267
>>336550

Yeah but i still have 1 question in all of this. Does she retain her human pussy or does she have horse pussy? Im honestly curious. Since she was a quadruped at the beginning,and only then can go to bipedal, it's safe to assume that she does still have horse pussy even when walking on two legs,am i right?¿
>>
Is this game yurishit like H*nkai Im*act or is it based self-insertCHAD kinda game?
>>
>>336863
Judging from how you post I can assure you it's not a game for you.
>>
>>336868
Fuck off loser freak.
>>
>>336870
>self insert virgin call other people loser
Lmao imagine being self insert cuck. Kys.
>>
File: Chestcorething.jpg (69 KB, 432x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
God i want to stick my dick inside her chest
>>
>>336863

Well,there are chads in the game,of all sorte i might say. From a shaolin electric-gauntlet wielding shota,to a full on edge hooded guy with a sharp purple long sword.

Also,i actually skipped major of the cutscenes cuz i dont read moonrunes,so I can't tell you for sure if there's something like two clams clamping each other
>>
>>336858

Im interested in this too. Do somebody have a scientific explanation for it?
>>
>>336863
Rita and Himeko are for (You) in HI3
>>
>>336863
Ironically of the ludicrous drama this game suffered the past few months won't have happened if the game is filled with gayshit
>>
>>336990
It's awfully naive to think social media whiners would ever be happy
>>
File: pgrd3.png (762 KB, 1558x865)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
This event chest is the biggest scam. I completely fell for it thinking it would only cost 50 black cards per pull.

Now I'm too far in to quit -_-
>>
>>338085
That's what you get for not reading the information window
>>
>>338085
Enjoy your 3500 tickets
>>
>>338085

Same here. I fell for the whit blue rose dress,and i actually felt bad. I stopped at the 4th pull because i fucking know these type of shit are meant to make you spend a shit-ton of money cuz "u almost there".. At least in HI3 ,they give the 1st chance for free xD
>>
Should I play CN or JP version?
>>
>>338975
Can you read JP? Then JP otherwise CN
>>
>>338975
Depends, on CN you'll be playing a years worth of catch up compared to JP. Though JP needs a VPN to play.
>>
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>340225
Looks like a robot
>>
>>336858
>>336920
The answer is both because they all literally swap bodies around like clothes and have clones everywhere.
>>
>>336863
To be honest the commander play a key role in the story from the start so its not the non existent captain.
>>
>>338975
>>339156
I installed both JP and CN and ended up playing CN cos it doesn't need a VPN.

Now I'm too far in to switch.
>>
Are there any beginner traps to watch out for?
>>
>>341511
Spending your currency on the base banner
>>
File: 1593043694961.png (13 KB, 240x240)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>341530
I shall check it out today and hopefully have fun.
>>
Is there controller support for mobile on this game? Playing on android currently.
>>
>>343931
I believe it supports PS4/XBO controller by default.
>>
File: 1589689579800.png (184 KB, 457x396)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>skin rerun shop
>but bianca's is not available
>>
>>344192
Which one?
>>
>>344243
Probably Jade Ink. I really wanted that skin too.
>>
>tfw got Sophia's 6 star weapon while fishing for a 5* gun
How badly did I fuck up?
>>
>>345028
why would that be considered you fucking up when you got something better with little effort?
>>
File: 1522078809076.png (211 KB, 400x400)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>345036
because I planned on saving pity for bow booba's 6* weapon
>>
>>345037
Oh I see. In that case, my condolences.
>>
>>345028
That's what you get when you roll the dice
>>
Did they ban some VPNs on JP? I haven't played in a month and now I timeout on the login screen. Using SoloVPN I guess I'll try something else once I'm off work.
>>
>>345154
Weird, something definitely changed because my usual VPN didn't work at the release of the game but has worked as of like a week or two ago.
>>
>>295773
still waiting for that EN server
>>
>>346230
The soonest it'll come around is December
>>
>>346230
imagine literally being 2 years behind
>>
>>346548
>>346440
dont care at least i'll be sticking hard to it since azurlane is getting stale recently
>>
>recently
>>
File: 1588510200163.jpg (35 KB, 400x241)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>346724
>recently
>>
File: 1603728885735.png (367 KB, 443x528)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>346724
>recently
>>
>>346827
>>346808
>>346878
yes recently
sirenOP doesnt give that motivation to grind
>>
i need global so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wish i knew japanese
>>
>>346938
You probably wouldn't read the story anyway
>>
>>346938
I started learning Japanese for situations like this. Helps that I already play on the CN server so I know how everything works.
>>
>>346938
Patience bro... I'm also waiting for Inevitable Global server.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.