[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 46 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vLFFQTMA.png (2.38 MB, 2048x1065)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
The first update of 2021 is here, and it's a hotel theme with chess aesthetics and references to The Shining. Here's what's new:

>Chess Choco Cookie, the first ever 2 in 1 character
>New treasure: Enchanted Broom
>New rare costumes for Pistachio and Yoga Cookies, new epic costume for Mala Sauce Cookie, and two new super-epic costumes for Alchemist and Vampire Cookies
>New Survival Run event, where you try to be the last one standing out of 64
>Revamped Cookie Trial menu to include a new overworld and trial related titles
>New Land's End Season with 2 new maps
>Coming soon: Vampire Cookie buff, Magic Candy, and Trial, and Earl Grey Cookie as a playable character

How do you feel about the new game in the series coming soon? Will it outshine CookieWars in terms of being supported by the devs?
>>
First for does Vampire's Chess costume also provide a different look to his goblet form?
>>
>>282884
yes. he'll be a cream colored goblet.
>>
If you're confused on what gender the Chess twins are, the Japanese translation gives them personal pronouns (ones you refer to yourself such as I and me) and Pawn Black uses a masculine "boku" while Pawn White uses the more feminine "watashi". Make of that what you will.
>>
Happy new year frens
Best of luck with this shit costume gacha
>>
>>282919
>roll twice
>get vampire cookie's lion costume
it's taunting me
>>
Happy Birthday to the year itself!
Birthday Cake Cookie knows that you're gonna surpass last year's projections and reach an even higher high than ever! She knows you can do it! You're progressed so much and have so much potential!
Birthday Cake Cookie is always your #1 fan!
>>
>>282870
Those twins are too dang cute.
>>
>>
>>
>>283155
Avacowdo
>>
>>283170
>>283155
We better get at least one epic or better costume for avocado this coming year...
>>
>>282928
I rolled three times, got Lion twice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrA578fmBjQ
https://www.cookierun-kingdom.com/en/#contents

Voiceline previews- Golden Cheese cookie is actually a woman, apparently??
>>
>>283435
https://www.cookierun-kingdom.com/ko/#character
Korean Site with voice previews.
>>
Any strategy for survival run, or is it just “level up all your cookies to max?” Also, any auto-farmable cookie trials? Weird question I know
>>
This is kinda important to me but I must ask, but where exactly can I find Cookiesucc’s artwork. A few days ago I realized that all their tweets that I bookmarked where missing when I wanted to look for a specific tweet of theirs, and just today I found out that their account was sadly gone from the site. Is their anyway I can find their artwork, or do they have a backup account that I didn’t know of?
>>
>>283474
It’s pretty much leveling up the chosen cookies for scores and to prevent certain cookies from running out of energy. Besides that it’s nothing but skill and knowledge on how the game works.
>>
>>283475
The artist you mentioned, CookieSucc, is taking a break I suppose, i think Succ will probably reactivate it in the future. Succ’s tumblr is still present, but I dont know any archives.
>>
>>283482
Fuck yeah. Thanks man.
>>
>>283474
The biggest thing is probably to get the magic candies for all the cookies involved, especially Muscle Cookie and Ninja Cookie . The two challenges where cookie and treasure level really matter are Sorbet Shark and Rockstar, so the treasures you should focus on are rainbow bear, coin fireworks, magnet robot, red carpet, peace dove and apple balloon. Aside from that you should be fine as long you have most of the treasures unlocked and the cookies at decent levels.
Look at what rounds are giving you trouble and figure out if its your execution or your levels causing you to get eliminated
>>
>>283435
>>283442
>Golden Cheese cookie is a woman
>Rye Cookie is a Woman
The latter I can see now but wow, did not see that coming. Nice
>>
>>
>>283694
>Aztec tomboy GF
Based devsis
>>
File: All Bday.png (2.29 MB, 1334x750)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>283099
Birthday Cake Cookie granted me the luck for my first win.
You got 1st place at least once, right anon?
>>
>>283482
It's so hard to find good cookie fucking these days
>>
>>283475
>wanted
As always, wayback machine can take you to some of the posts if they were ever there, it's still kinda dissapointing how this fandom sucks with nsfw content creators and the vast amount of it it's a bit crappy, with good artists ditching out because of this fandom's pressure.
>>
https://youtu.be/jx9SpBrl-Ak

More voice previews.
>>
File: spinach.jpg (347 KB, 1914x914)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>283830
Spinach gave me the strength to crush my opponents, eat your vegetables and start winning NOW. If the damn game lets you play without crashing
>>
>>283895
That is not the voice I expecting for milk
>>
>>283909
ugh tell me about it. the game crashed for me while I was winning in the final round
>>
>>283474
>Also, any auto-farmable cookie trials?
Popping Candy Cookie is viable, I think. Never have to worry about holes and the blue sugar crystals are good for making spirit potions.
I've had the best results with bubble shell, divine shield and ticking treasure chest. my TTC is level 5, not sure if its any better or worse at level 7
>>
Is the secret path in Choco Chess cookie trial worth it? You can kind of finagle it by timing your skill activation to reset your jumps, but since there are a lot of big gaps it seems you're expected to use the bubblegum jumpers treasure to get up there.
>>
>>284498
What secret path now? Maybe I'm blind but everything seems straight forward. But there was someone that could not find the bonus time so maybe I'm missing an entire route.
>>
File: secret.png (1.69 MB, 1433x706)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>284508
Right here, you can see the upper path leading to rainbow bear jellies. If you take it, it leads to a completely different layout than the normal trial.
>>
>>284498
I noticed it but never really bothered trying to get up there. Maybe I should see if it puts me at a higher % later on.
>>
File: First victory.jpg (411 KB, 1520x720)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>283830
Yes. My only victory was shared with some other runner, we collected the same amount of rainbow bear jellies in Kiwi's final round
>>
>Chess cookie skills only activate when you double jump
Would have been good to know in the cookie's description.
I can already see all those frame perfect timing strats coming to haunt my dreams.
>>
>>284963
It took me a bit to realise that too.
>>
vmg lounge is recruiting new members. Be sure to join this thread's official guild
>>
>>285226
I saw yesterday we had some members who haven't been on in 3+ weeks, have they been purged yet?
>>
>>285295
I'll get to it when I can. Active guild runs prevent that and they've been going on pretty consistently.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>285376
>>285377
I hope CR Kingdom lasts long enough for Matcha to get in.
>>
Updated headcanon Boob size Tier List, state your opinion.
>>
>>285683
Where's Earl Grey? She'll join the playable cast in the 2nd half of Survival Mode's Lifespan...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>285750
But Earl Grey is a dude? You could argue both of the Chess Choco twins are girls tho, or at least Pawn White.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>285766
...oh.
I mean without hearing them in any way, and having only seen the first two cutscenes once, it's easy enough to confuse.
I personally thought that chess choco were different genders for each of them, myself.
>>
>>285779
Nothing I wouldn't do for him.
>>
>>285783
Well, to be fair, we don't know if Earl Grey is truly male or female. Guess that's a side effect of having feminine looking male characters in the game.

As for the Chess Choco twins, the Japanese translation seems to support the idea they're a brother and sister set. Pawn White is the sister and Pawn Black is the brother.
>>
>>285750
If he were to be a woman, Earl Greay would be an F cup, with ara ara mommy vibes that would offer breastfeeding services to the hotel guests like Gingerbrave and Co. and the twins.
>>
New code, 400 gems and rainbow cubes

NEWYEARSMATTSHEA

https://www.cookierun.com/en/coupon
>>
>>285816
>"Earl Gray (...) with ara ara mommy vibes"
My first thought upon seeing them was "Really? Another Granny cookie that takes care of a large building? Seems a bit too soon after Truffle..."
>>
File: 1599799433940.jpg (11 KB, 250x250)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>can never get head chef title because the dish is finished seconds after the guild master asks for ingredients
>>
>>285932
You could always add the ingredients before they ask for them you know, the meal will be done as intended anyways.
>>
Anyone know a good way to get coins outside of episode 2?
>>
File: Competitive Cash Combi.jpg (103 KB, 856x486)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>286043
If you have the resources, try to go to Land 7 with some of these cookies, pets and treasures, you can change them to your liking but the better combi should be with Cheesecake and Sorbet at max levels, don't worry about the coin spending pets, you make the money back in seconds after the revival, but if you are not that confident, you can always use other revive pets, magma bird is a good alternative, just do a good run and you should go gold (quite literally).
>>
>>285882
Devsis cycles trough a design wheel really, making very similar characters in either personality and/or desing every once in a while, it just so happens that this time they combined some design aspects of roguefort and themes/personality of milf spider.
>>
https://youtu.be/7PrL-8eYaSY

The final battle
>>
>>286135
Can't wait for this game
>>
>>285813
>Pawn White is the sister and Pawn Black is the brother.
Oh I thought it was the reverse based on appearance.
>>
>>
>>
File: cake.gif (30 KB, 88x84)
30 KB
30 KB GIF
>>285683
>Peach and Croissant that high
>Pistachio not Titty monster
Solid chart overall

>>285828
Thanks fren
>>
>>286168
It's based on Japanese personal pronouns I.E. >>282915
>>
>>286379
I might have a little bias on Croissant and a Peach because they are so cute, i might not see Pistachio being that enormous but certainly a really sexy hourglass figure with Big and perky breasts + a toned figure and a really nice ass.
>>
Did Devsis ever say the release date of cookie run kingdom?
>>
>>286462
The release date was stated on the appstore to be on jan. 21 if everything goes right.
>>
>>286493
So does that mean OvenBreak will get a tie-in event?
>>
>>286549
Probably, not necesarilly big considering how the other tie-in events with the other CR games like Cookie wars and Jellypop were, possibly a random costume for a cookie and a small amount of crystals and/or rainbiw cubes, the game looks promising so it could be a BIG event considering it's lore and story heavy tho, who knows.
>>
>>286571
A 2 month double event that gives Princess Cookie a magic candy and overhauls Dark Enchantress would be interesting.
>>
File: 20210101_201619.jpg (294 KB, 888x963)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210103_080326.jpg (439 KB, 1115x1600)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>
File: ˆªÃÊÀÚ±¸¸¶.png (249 KB, 1000x800)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>
File: dadssdsdss.png (752 KB, 2000x2000)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>
File: 3103.png (1.1 MB, 1122x1489)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>
File: 1609531969004.png (132 KB, 850x1079)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>
File: 1609531979142.png (58 KB, 850x1079)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>
>>286576
That's weirdly specific but something along those lines could happen if they go all out,DE buff is certainly something i'd excpect.
>>
How often are there limited outfits? Tempted to buy the new ones but I know I'll regret it if I can't some limited ones down the road.
>>
>>286576
Don't think princess will get a magic candy so soon, vampire is next and last time it was devil, which was like 9 months ago.
Next legendary buff should happen next month so it shouldn't be surprising to see DE get a candy+pet.

>>286685
It only happens during Halloween I think.
>>
File: Eq1r0UHVkAEaxnO.jpg (106 KB, 1893x322)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>log into #cookierun now to receive 365 rainbow cubes!
>>
>>286743
Those witches are monsters.
>>
>>286760
We were the witches... creating ourselves into a cookie avatar
>>
>>286607
>>286611
>>286616
Very nice art
>>
File: 1447594606829.jpg (23 KB, 640x480)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
So what are the chances the next legendary costume can be bought in the costume shop? I want to buy some of these current costumes so badly, but want to save up too.
>>
>>287091
You can mileage any costume.
>>
https://youtu.be/4NWVJN09HLU

Another Cookie Run Kingdom promo. Pretty high budget on this one.
>>
>>285683
Did timekeeper use her powers to make her boobs bigger or was it just natural growth over time?
>>
>>286607
Cute ! Wish I could read gookrunes.
>>
>>287192
She's a natural grower yes, Croissant is already BIG but in little time she grows even more with no time manipulation believe it or not, in this chart this should be the normal, default size they usually have, Timekeeper however can easily become the biggest titty monster if she was so inclined, but more often times than not she'd just be bigger than whichever cookie is in proximity to assert her dominance, she's already so enormous that only the tier above does pose a "threat" tho.
>>
>>285683
I'd swap Cheesecake with Mocha and drop Sea Fairy to C.
>>
>>285226
As the officer of vmg lounge I must ask:

Who the fuck did this shit? Is it even possible to remove ingredients from the pot?
>>
>>287973
Never mind guys it’s fine now.
>>
Why do the trials have this odd deal where they just arbitrarily disable certain small details that apply in other modes? I noticed that the post-skill infini-jump is disabled for Chess Choco's Trial, and apparently base destruction points were entirely disabled for Timekeeper's trial.
>>
>>288127
This ones are specifically made so it's not a mess to 5% or do some weird freame perfect strategies, Timekeepers trial is already an almost frame perfect execution to get as many jellies as possible to 5%, as for the twins that's way easier, to prevent players go to white queen route without the spring jumpers (which you can already do but it's made so you always need additional jumps).
>>
>>287842
Mocha Ray as a Titty Monster? That sounds funny considering that she's based off an almost flat animal, but Cheesecake HAS to be a gigantic boob girl, she just has the qualities for that, a sexy rich girl (ni fake titties tho, all natural)... As for Sea Fairy i still see her having some voluminous water ballons if you know what i mean, Definitively bigger than a C cup at least.
>>
how is this game right now? played it few months back and it just was running the same map over and over getting a chest. there was also like 3 marathon maps for weekly shit, but the chest map was the main one. is it still the same?
>>
>>288486
I mean there's monthly game mode rotations, and you run one of 4 different maps for the chest, but it's otherwise the same.
The current one is a new Battle Royale mode; you run the a series of maps with fixed combis alongside up to 63 other players, with upwards of the bottom half being removed until one player wins the final round.
>>
In Survival Run If you exhaust/tire a cookie beforehand (example: Sorbet or muscle), do you automatically fail or do you get to play them? I have sorbet for a coin farm, and I use high energy cookies for pouch farming.
>>
>>288621
Friendly runs don't exhaust your runner, so I guess it's the same for survival.
>>
>>288127
Chess Choco doesn’t get extra jumps after a skill because their skill never takes away vertical control. Spinach Cookie is the same way. They never had it, it’s not taken away for the trial
>>
>>288626
Oh ok (I thought they exhaust in friendly run, but maybe I didn't remember), I guess you can just play them in survival even when they're exhausted for other modes.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: nqclses5ijm21.jpg (31 KB, 625x415)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>post yfw barely anybody downloads Kingdom, even less people spend money on it, the devs try heavy advertising and giveaways to no avail, and the plug is pulled before 2021 ends
>>
File: mfw sad brave posting.jpg (8 KB, 155x173)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>289079
>>
File: image1.png (185 KB, 500x500)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>289079
thank god bc I don't really give a fuck about it, tho I will play initially to get the inevitable ovenbreak rewards.
>>
>>289079
Well given there's significant lore expansion including several new cookies, It probably won't happen.
Puzzle World is about to hit the 1st anniversary at this point, and I don't think they've introduced any exclusive characters there, to my memory.
>>
>>289130
Artichoke, technically Pinata if skipping Ovenbreak counts
>>
>>289136
Wasn't artichoke part of the Ananas storyline? I did see the newspaper event in ovenbreak list him as an option in the "NPC to join the run?!?" Article.
>>
>>289152
They showed up, stared at the fucker hit a drum, then we never mentioned him again
>>
>>289079
I think they might have a good chance if the gameplay doesn't suck total ass. Puzzle World somehow still has players despite mostly being bejeweled, so it's guaranteed some sort of audience being cookie run alone, but it's screwed if it's another cookie wars situation.
>>
>>289329
>I think they might have a good chance if the gameplay doesn't suck total ass
it’s an auto-battle gacha RPG. The gameplay is gonna suck
>>
>>289079
>They are already making a Giveaway
Mac Mic don't spoil the future.
>>
>>
official cheesecake cookie and Gingerbrave twitter/instagram

https://twitter.com/cheesecake_dev
https://twitter.com/GingerBrave_dev
https://www.instagram.com/gingerbrave_dev/
>>
>>291022
Cheesecake's profile pic is super cute.
>>
File: Failed Selfie.jpg (83 KB, 1920x1920)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>291022
Why does Gingerbrave have a Twitter account, you shouldn't be allowed to have one until you are 13, and he's 11.
>>
>>291143
>He never lied about his age on the internet
>>
>>289079
I wont be able to play for the fact alone that my phone has no space left for the game which will be certainly big.
>>
>>
I've got a request. Can anyone who has Popping Candy at lvl 11 and bubble wave shell and ticking treasure chest at level 7 AFK this trial and report back the results?
Currently I can get off 3 skill activations and want to know if the timing is better or worse with the treasure maxed
>>
>>291942
Here Anon.
>>
>>291961
That seems pretty good. Looks like you're still running after the 3rd skill ends?
This trial is obscenely good for farming materials
>>
>>
File: EpYZFFgW4AIhpL1.jpg (772 KB, 2480x1748)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
>>
File: ErD3koRVoAEkQWd.png (417 KB, 807x897)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>
>>291965
Yeah i kinda did, tho i just got 1 pouch with a C grade blue crystal, probably just bad RNG on my part.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: ErDC25RUwAE52U6.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
>>291710
I’m happy that I’m not alone in that same situation.
>>
>>291022
>>
>>
Cookie Wars PVP preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMaC8wHNH2o
>>
File: DvA4IHaU8AA8kny.jpg (546 KB, 4000x2000)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>292530
whoops I mean Cookie Kingdom obviously
PVP just made me think of the other one.
>>
>>
>>
>>
cookie run kingdom when...
>>
>>293396
We are exactly 2 weeks before the estimated release date, Jan. 21st, keep it up Anon, it's just a little longer.
>>
>>292530
Hope there is a harsh vitality system, I'm already losing my life on cookie run, I don't want it to be even worse.
>>
I wish Devsisters can get rid of the red tint when you get hit in cookie run, its very scary
>>
>>294037
I mean do you get scared when the red tint appears when you run low on energy every run?
>>
File: 1609787378420.png (160 KB, 437x597)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>294037
Anon you're a big pussy
>>
I know this is kids game but could they hire musicians to make some bangers that isnt generic kids safe music?
>>
>>282915
Is this a western game or asian?
>>
>>294102
Fuck you, just as an example, Go for it! Is a masterpiece whose lyrics deconstructs Gingerbrave's character as it is sung into his own perspective and the journey kid his age would have,which i might add, has kind of become his song for how many remixes they have been doing lately, this while also being a bittersweet remix of the Escape from the Oven song from LINE and overall a good composition.
>>
>>294104
Asian, devsisters is korean based
>>
>>294157
Dumb
>>294102
I listen to Leek's trial theme constantly fuck you
>>
>>294176
>T. Dumbegg
>>
>>294102
Timekeeper's theme is great.
>>
>>294176
Leek cookie Simp spotted
>>
>>294157
It's a kiddy shit lol
>>
Whoever did win that art book raffle?
>>
File: 1610074851.gif (54 KB, 200x200)
54 KB
54 KB GIF
>>294340
This. Nigga digging too deep into things.
>>
>>294157
>"Go for it! (...) Is sung into (Gingerbrave's) perspective and the journey kid his age would have"
Well now I want a chart arranging all the cookies by age.
>>
I've lost track of how many enhancement tickets I've spent trying to +6 the X-tra Hot Turbo Engine. God is dead.
>>
File: 20210108_204504.jpg (103 KB, 819x1025)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>291022
>>291143
>>292521
>>
File: 20210108_203656.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1920)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>294512
>>
>>294044
No, Isn't as noticeable and sudden.
>>294080
Anon, don't be mean.
>>
>>294562
Well the best way to avoid being spooked at this time is to Procure Proficiency(tm) to not get hit.
In the meantime, you can adjust your combis so that you have less uptime for being able to be hit. I recommend, in descending order:
>The Divine Guardian Shield; It blocks 5 hits per run, with the shield being up from the start, and providing a magnet effect whenever it gets hit.
>Cookies with sub-abilities that allow you to bypass obstacles, notable among last year's releases are Timekeeper (blinks forward an entire screen every so often) Mocha Ray (Has a candy allows you to zap obstacles ahead surprisingly often) Goblin and Roll Cake (both have double-jump slams that provide brief immunity on will. Roll Cake's is less optional, though) and Space Doughnut (Their candy allows you to blast forward instead of shooting a beam on each third activation, destroying everything in the way. Their combi pet also provides 3 shields)
>Treasures that destroy obstacles, Jelly Boomerang and Bubble Wave Shell in particular have very long-lasting destruction effects for their cooldown times. Pair with Golden Cheese Pickaxe to make the destruction more worth it.
Unfortunately, most of these recommendations are basically void in guild run and Champion's league, with their marked combi restrictions and weird lag compensation that causes the speed to slide between 60%-250% speed seemingly arbitrarily, I get hit there more often than I do in other modes.
>>
File: 1602123229527.png (297 KB, 850x850)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>
File: ErMfO-lVQAInG8g.jpg (787 KB, 1447x2039)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
>>
File: Lowcost.jpg (227 KB, 1198x1198)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Cookie Kingdom x Lowcost Cosplay crossover
They promoted each other on their facebook pages
>>
>>294831
this is a bruh moment
>>
File: 1606662325964.png (65 KB, 229x229)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>294831
Kek
>>
File: 1591758746010.jpg (36 KB, 430x378)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>294831
That fucking hat kek
>>
I'm trying to get diamond on Lime Cookie's trial, and man is she awful. like a horrible inverse of Orange Cookie. Should I just be spiking the ball immediately? Trying to time the blasts seems impossible
>>
>>294987
Not really, just try to spike the ball when you are actually able to double jump safely before any obstacles.
>>
>>294831
This is simply amazing.
>>
File: ErUYe90XYAEwNrk.png (27 KB, 245x137)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>winning your own giveaway
>>
>>295182
giwiw lioawak
>>
>>294795
Do not lewd the twins.
>>
>>295462
You're almost a few weeks too late fag
>>
>>295506
Cease your actions and apologize right now.
>>
File: ErVY9wIW8AI2Aay.jpg (833 KB, 2500x1776)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/paper_megane/status/1348083235725701121
>>
>>294720
Anon its fine, i use Time keeper and Donut in Trophy race and it works while, right now im just autoing it though.
(Ghost+timekeep+wave+shield+trampoline)
I wish There was an option to turn it off, but maybe if enough complain then it might happen.
>>
File: (you).png (43 KB, 165x184)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>295533
Make me
>>
File: ErW9yiEUYAE16G-.jpg (279 KB, 1600x1200)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>
>>295610
It may be way past Christmas but I'll gladly accept this gift.
>>
>Happy party world with Chess cookie relay
>Can't see shit when the black one is leading
>Those god awful hitboxes on obstacles
End me
>>
>>295780
Well that's what the obstacles are for. :P
>>
>>295618
Blessed cookie deserves a buff every anniversary
>>
File: ErZVnUuUUAEkWfP.jpg (144 KB, 1278x1000)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
So how long until we get monster costumes of Pancake, Roll Cake, Cheesecake, and Birthday Cake to tie into Kingdom's release?
>>
>>296337
If they ever do that it's probably after the Grandmaster Hotel event or the one after that so 2+ weeks frol now on.
>>
File: asdf_cookierun GBTK.jpg (73 KB, 557x574)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
File: asdf_cookierun GBTK 2.jpg (96 KB, 900x684)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20210110_105737.jpg (698 KB, 3508x2478)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
HD image of map

The thing that sticks out to me the most is how close Dragon's Valley, the City of Wizards, and what I can assume to be Yogurca are to one another.
>>
File: asdf_cookierun GBTK 3.jpg (83 KB, 768x649)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
File: asdf_cookierun GBTK 4.jpg (115 KB, 828x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
>>296517
Devsis think they're Bionicle
>>
File deleted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKBONTI3i2g
Too Lazy to Come Up with a Title
Kinda fitting for Vampire
>>
>>296770
What the hell's been up with Cookie Run's PR as of recent?
>>
>>296770
Youtube screenshot without chat
>>
File: file.png (159 KB, 586x641)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>295182
kek
>>
>>
File: ErW_dTkVEAAz6Bt.jpg (281 KB, 1575x2048)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>
File: DyycEB_VYAA71xV.jpg (474 KB, 2143x3059)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>
File: EoZ08rfVoAA9wuO.jpg (3.93 MB, 3500x2100)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
>>
File: ErfsUvgUcAAh_46.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1920)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>294512
>>294514
>>
File: Erfs59AUYAMinTX.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1920)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>
>>285683
One of Blueberry Pie's New Year Goals is going to Titty Monster tier, just a "Snack".
>>
>>298005
My sisters have actually made those for the family, One is quite a reasonable snack.
That stack in particular looks to be about the combined size as ~2.8 of the bottom cake, and It'd be in a limbo between "snack" and "meal" at that point.
It's not unreasonable to consider it a snack if you eat it over the course of a few hours though, as book reading may certainly take.
>>
>>298083
Thing is she ate one in 10 minutes.
>>
File: ErZrHGkVgAA6ps-.jpg (295 KB, 1973x2203)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
File: ErZrOKPUUAEtAsj.jpg (717 KB, 4096x2368)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>
File: Erh3tnZVcAEwLXZ.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1000)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>298005
https://twitter.com/minor_human/status/1348959718023122944
>>
>>298238
...a reasonable amount of time to eat a stack of pancakes when dining in, which are quite similar to this dish.
They'll get cold if you eat them slowly while reading though, but some prestidigitation will easily heat them up again.

....Now I'm wondering how each cookie would feel over eating the ingedients/dishes of their namesake. Clearly they're not adverse to eating things made of their shared components. (flour/sugar/butter)
>>
>>298366
Cocoa constantly fills herself with a Cocoa mug so they may even be fond of eating things that are their namesake ingredients.
>>
>>298366
Not really different from human eating meat.
>>298451
Poor firecracker cookie.
>>
i hate fig cookie so fucking much
>>
File: Kransekokoa.jpg (41 KB, 299x433)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>298366
And she just went and confirmed that, this girl is a bottomless hole for Cocoa.
>>
i love fig cookie so fucking much
>>
>>298530
it's not fig's fault he's irish
>>
File: EriX3jNU0AIN0bA.jpg (1.27 MB, 4096x2046)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
Cookie Run Kingdom release date reaffirmed for the 21st

https://twitter.com/CRKingdomEN/status/1349174327850242051
>>
>>298943
>The first ten replies to a "Tag yourself in this picture!" tweet are tagging entirely inanimate objects instead of any of the characters in it.
Kek.
>>
>>298971
I'm Chilli's left shoe haha
>>
>>298983
>Two of the initial object tags are of Blackberry's Candle and Clover's lute.
I guess?
>>
File: grasping at straws.jpg (12 KB, 236x233)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>298971
I'm this sign
>>
>>298530
Fuck you faggot, he's a funny Scottish horse.
>>
How the hell is there a 25 million point difference? The white queen path doesn't even seem to give that much.
>>
https://youtu.be/qn7qPTrPT84

2021 Horoscopes from Pomegranate cookie
>>
>>299638
Fuck Prophet and Fortuneteller Cinnamon I guess
>>
>>299646
Bitch even stole cinnamon's tarot deck
>>
The third Arena in Champions League Holy shit
>>
>>299589
>The cookie's skill is manually activated
>Shell AND map are used in the combi
>There are speed jellies in the map
All of that gives you a recipe for korean strat bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKmKPqEJGrI

>>299799
My firespirit is only lvl 4 with lvl 2 MC, I'm not sure if it's worth to spend powder/mileage on it. But I don't want to suffer for 3 whole round of shitty ranking.
>>
File: EroEYR-UYAA4JL7.jpg (847 KB, 944x944)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
>>
File: EroFGPYVoAADu-5.jpg (498 KB, 800x814)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>
File: EroFLBLUcAA6r0n.jpg (377 KB, 591x900)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>
File: Erm2WTWUUAEAakF.jpg (146 KB, 1293x977)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>
>>298818
>>299108
Wait fig’s a guy
>>
>>299943
male in japan, gender not confirmed in english, but usually even with magical creatures they put some clothes on their top if they're feminine.
>>
File: minority.png (2.88 MB, 750x1334)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
New in Puzzle World, Mint
>>
>>300020
I hate this "they didn't slap on a 'he' in the english translation so this is some 4D move in trying to say that in america they suddenly don't have a penis/vagoo" bullshit the community does
>>
File: ErpvgiIVoAEAIkw.jpg (199 KB, 850x1275)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Colonel Sanders cookie
>>
>>300089
If you purchase the Cookie Run Kingdom Pack, 35,000 won worth of Cookie Run game crystals are presented!

That is neat. Looks good too. Forgot Koreans love their spicy food, dare I say even more than us.

t. Mexican
>>
>>300103
A Mexican cookie run fan? I thought they were only myths
>>
File: ErqN4UvU0AEkkN7.jpg (515 KB, 1920x1920)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/GingerBrave_dev/status/1349551818905317376
>>
File: ErqN5EMVQAANW9P.png (182 KB, 1920x1920)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>
how did the "non-binary" cookies even start in the western fandom? Devsis is korean, i doubt anyone there even knows what a non-binary is
>>
>>300240
Well I imagine that if they were ever to be confronted with a "Can you confirm any cookies to be non-binary?" question, they'd probably answer along the lines of "Well only Cookiedroid, Ion, and Cyborg run on binary, so..."
And the community would riot over that "reveal"
>>
>>300240
I think it has something to do with Cookie Run's localization. Roquefort, for example, was originally male, but localized to be indeterminate.
>>
>>300240
If I had to guess, questionable translation led to some random cookies only getting "they" and the already degenerate tumblrite fanbase the game somehow fostered latched onto it so hard the translation team kept it up to keep them buying
>>
>>300276
Can anyone determine the Chess Choco twins on the basis of gender?
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (938 KB, 2778x1284)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
Yay us.
>>
File: 81419053_p0.jpg (851 KB, 1704x1136)
851 KB
851 KB JPG
>>300489
>gets booted back to ruby 5 when the next season starts

Is anyone else tired of Survival Run? I got a few wins and it doesn't hit anymore. I just want to pick up my lobby and move on to the next event
>>
>>300470
According to the personal headcanon that ignores explicit pronoun use in their description in favor of a probability scale based on outfit looks and sound design, White is leaning slightly towards female, and black is leaning slightly towards male.
>>282915
Seems to support this
>>
>>300489
Should I join? I'm in a guild but only 5-4 of users are active and I'm friends with the leader. the vmg guild seems better
>>
>>300497
You need to go through initiation first.

Yes join just be active is all. We do purge inactive people.
>>
>>300491
Participating in Survival Run is the only way to obtain butter for the dumpling event and even with that I still don’t play the game mode.

Also, I fucking hate the sorbet shark round. No matter how hard I try I always lose in 9th or lower and get cut.
>>
>>300240
>western fandom
Precisely that. In their mind every character has to be some sort of secret LGBTQRS if it's not explicitely said otherwise. I think it's only projection from a small vocal minority.

>>300491
Can't force myself to play it, it's even more boring than custom run
>>
I love Survival Run. Best event mode since ToFW.
I just wish there was better rewards for getting first place. It's just the single title and leaderboard bragging rights. You don't even get extra medals for 1st place finishes.
>>
>>300686
I got bored from survival run in the first couple of hours. For me nothing yet can beat custom run.
>>
Wow lucky I guess
>>
File: luckiestpullofmylife.jpg (278 KB, 2264x1080)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>300693
Thanks for inspiring me to try a pull, it was pretty good one.
>>
File: mustardconfident.png (59 KB, 500x500)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>300556
You just need one butter than you can buy the rest with gems from your ingredients page. Fuck earning them one by one when I have an exuberant amount of gems.
>>
>>300493
Sounds somewhat convincing. Both look pretty feminine, but Devsisters loves confusing people it seems.
>>
>>300785
I mean playing survival will also provide the requirements of the other ingredients, as it stands.
Several maps in there are explicitly the best for their type (Ninja's destruction challenge, for example.)
>>
File: CRINGE KIWI.png (198 KB, 1075x1078)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>300796
Nah. I earn everything just fine playing like normal, peasant.
>>
>>300826
>He doesn't autofarm the event
Plebs shouldn't be allowed here.
>>
>>300785
as someone who spends gems on magic candy ingredients, not even I can justify wasting gems on the cooking ingredients. That's probably the worst way you could spend them outside of buying coins or great/rare chests
>>
>>300898
>he has such few gems that he considers blowing thousands a waste
lmao
>>
File: Errq9q_VoAAeS18.jpg (164 KB, 1384x720)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/cookierunabout/status/1349649389875208193

Cookie Run Ovenbreak X Kingdom Event
Complete the event for a new lobby
>>
>>300994
if it's "recommend 5 friends" I'm gonna fucking kill someone
>>
>>301020
It's time to start making bluestack accounts !
>>
>>301023
I'm too lazy for that
>>
>>300926
I know you're shitposting, but think about what you're actually getting with those 500 gems. 500 dust? 300 gems? 15 levels for cookie you already have maxed out? The best reward is the 5 spirit potions, but 500 gems for a 1 in 3 chance of that isn't worth it when you could just start and quit 5 survival runs for the same result
>>
File: l32xlpu8vad31.jpg (30 KB, 596x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>301037
Nnnnnope. Just filling out the book retard.
>>
>>300785
Can't you just start the survival run and instantly quit to get one butter ? Seems quite wasteful to use gems.
>>
>>301052
I don't care to find out. Can I get a reacharound as well while you monitor how I use Ovenbreak
>>
File: 85268912_p1.png (345 KB, 679x642)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>canon ending wasn't GB being erased from all timelines
Wasted chance, Devsisters
>>
Another app collaboration, this time with Zepeto.
https://twitter.com/zepeto_official/status/1349657721667203072
>>
>>301166
>Expecting anything but a NobleBright setting and stories from a mobile app marketed for kids.
I wanted a moment where Keeper pushed Croissant into a rift without her goggles to show her the method to the madness, or even a fast forward into the de-synced Shattered Kingdom timeline where the Common Gang are well on their way to building their own kingdom.
>>
>>301166
Nigga Brave isn't allowed to die no matter the situation, even with a literal god of time wanting to kill him isn't enough nor Evil Incarnate DE, she is pissed about his existence but just can't do anything about it.
>>301441
Could have seen this happening but would be too cumbersome ingame if she also gained powers similar to TK, another possibility would have been like Keeper snapping and actually pulling Brave to a time rift and erasing him, even then they'd asspull whatever and is brought back anyways, but some PTSD or something that actually affected Brave to get some more character development would be nice.
>>
File: vampirebat.png (147 KB, 500x500)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>301441
>>301478
I don't expect his death, but I still want it. I want an event where the community votes on what cookie to permanently kill off from the game. Like a funkier version of Cookie of the Year
>>
File: 20210112_175657.jpg (229 KB, 782x1100)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>301166
Cookie Run gore is so funny to me, considering it's usually just cookies crumbling apart.
>>
>>301478
Between the brief period of time between the timekeeper video release and his in-game release, I was thinking that Timekeeper was a construct of several of the higher-ups within the TBD, with Croissant going to become one of them in the future.
>>
File: EF4cWZAXUAwoCeK.jpg (124 KB, 1300x1164)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>301533
This artist does it pretty well.
I'm fond of their adorable cannibalistic Whipped Cream too.
>>
>>301587
This reminds me of that one scene from Shrek
https://youtu.be/FpBJih02aYU
>>
>>301510
People would still vote for legendaries just for a war, they don't really care enough for Brave to die and he just has so many coats of plot armor to even get hurt really, all of operation timeguard showed how he and the gang is fragile but nigh invulnerable to whatever shit it's thrown at them with tHe pOwEr oF fRiEnDsHiP (which is corny but i can't help liking it) and these new events he should have died but just... Can't.
>>
>>301052
>>301068
you need to wait until at least the round starts
but you can quit as soon as it starts to get 30 coins and butter
i usually only stay if stuff like strawberry cookie because it gives a lot of pink and yellow bears
>>
is there a good way to grind for cubes?
or what is the best deals to pay for them if there isn't any good grinding methods
>>
>>301954
You can't really grind for cubes in the same way you can grind for most currencies.
There's the rainbow wheel you can play a few times everyday, and the occasional cube ad gift, and the rainbow cube lab formula you can make every 3 days.
The best packs for rainbow cubes are the ones with options you can select, and have rainbow cubes as an option, the last time one was available was the black friday selection sale.
>>
>>301954
cubes are like gems in that you can't indefinitely grind for them. Just watch all the ads you can, grind out all the events, and make 200 of them in the magic laboratory every 3 days.
Royal Club is probably the best value if you don't have it already, since you get double roulette spins and mailbox ads. I don't ever buy cubes themselves, personally. The best price seems to be 500 cubes for a dollar which still seems kinda steep to me. I get all my paid cubes as extras in other packages, like the Jelly Shapes
>>
>>301974
>>301976
thanks, i've been only doing the jelly shapes when purchasing because it's nice changing the colors of the game sometimes
>>
File: EIEBpsDUwAE2Gi6.png (111 KB, 1300x1245)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>301587
>>
File: EryTbjVVcAMVR1P.jpg (211 KB, 1941x1170)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
File: ErxzLiHXIAQQMRW.jpg (611 KB, 2050x2000)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>>
File: EruGxkJVoAI94_A.jpg (182 KB, 828x1024)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
File: EruJmzzUcAEgxAp.jpg (271 KB, 1999x1794)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>
File: Ervdg_RUcAMuPxj.jpg (257 KB, 955x956)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>
File: Ervdg_OVkAUZCSe.jpg (302 KB, 1000x1000)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>
File: ErtX06MVkAMIfRH.jpg (152 KB, 1382x982)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
>>301954
Funnily enough the Daily rainbow cubes deal is actually decent when you do the math... Solely for cubes tho.
>>
>>
>>302251
poor sandwich cookie to odds were stacked against her.
>>
File: Er0WK4OUYAAvQ0J.png (1.24 MB, 1800x1029)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>cheesecake twitter update fucking never
>>
>>303177
Why is he so hot
>>
>>303304
Because your standards are embarassingly low.
>>
>>303345
Please don’t judge their standards.
>>
>>303426
No.
>>
>>303177
If I had a nickle for every time they turned gingerbrave into a human I'd have two nickles
which isn't a lot but it's funny that this isn't the first time.
>>
>>303345
Yes and i want him to be Mine.

T. Croissant Cookie
>>
>>303177
Hot
>>
>>303633
Agreed
>>
https://twitter.com/CookieRun/status/1350699374569902081?s=19

Earl Grey Cookie premiere soon
>>
>>303958
https://youtu.be/j9x3lF68qr0
YouTube link
>>
>Earl Gray is a perfectionist
>will drop anything he's doing to fix even the slightest off thing
>will change clothes if his shirt has even one small wrinkle
Is he the most autistic cookie yet?
>>
>>303958
>>303967
I gotta be honest but I kinda didn’t expect him to be playable.
>>
>>303967
>Kill a teacup
>His crying friend is now following you all the time to remind you how much of a clumsy shit you are
>Become autistic about everything because of that
The whole combi is based, too bad it looks so boring to play.
>>
>>304115
It’s always had at least two new cookies being playable every update.
>>
>>304221
I don't think there's even been a time in recent memory where the second new cookie wasn't an NPC for the first half of the update, either. There was no one else it could be.
>>
They usually announce the two new cookies in the initial video for each months event.
>>304243
Onion Cookie, AKA the most obvious "surprise" cooke ever.
>>
>>304357
Sorbet Shark, AKA everyone have a panic attack about getting pistachio'd again because we have no pattern recognition.
>>
>>304489
>"getting pistachio'd again"
...???
>>
>>304489
yeah, I haven't been playing long enough to understand what that means
>>
Show me sexy cookies to draw
>>
>>303633
T. Croissant Cookie
>>
File: shining glitter.png (150 KB, 360x450)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>305072
How about this k-pop cookie?
>>
>>305072
Are you gonna draw sexy cookie guys as well?
>>
>>305115
Only if they're femboys.
>>
>>305116
So Earl Grey is on the table, as it stands?
>>
File: Popping_Candy_Cookie.png (20 KB, 176x260)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>305116
Does Popping Candy cookie count?
>>
File: Cheerleader_Cookie.png (10 KB, 312x312)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>305137
If not, can you draw cheerleader cookie?
>>
>>305137
Are there even femmier boy cookies?
>>
>>305144
Cream Unicorn and Roguefort are more fem than boy.
>>
Is Early coming out today or tomorrow? I can't tell if they meant the 19th in burger or Korea
>>
>>305161
It's the 19th in Korea, presumably.
I just keep note the fact that several events and Glitter's trial "Newness" end about an hour or two before they update it.
>>
File: Matcha.png (1.65 MB, 2838x1438)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>305072
Matcha Cookie with Sex Maniac body please god
>>
Cookie Run Kingdom x KFC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwlWgssh5qk

Animation Production video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3iMNt4MrDM
>>
File: 1596522463447.png (693 KB, 1920x1080)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>>
File: 1603619542972.png (698 KB, 1920x1080)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>
>>305517
Dark Cacao looks huge in that height chart
>>
File: 1594928220036.png (1.07 MB, 1920x1080)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>
File: 1607317925657.png (746 KB, 1920x1080)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
>>
File: 1593814678557.png (755 KB, 1920x1080)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>
File: 1603732026226.png (1.72 MB, 1920x1080)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>
>>305533
She's cute
>>
>>305537
>No Spinach cookie
Droped
That squished blueberry tho
>>
File: golden-cheese-cookie.png (68 KB, 900x698)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>305537
This girl is going on my team
>>
>>305608
That was just for the animation reference Anon, Spinach might still be there or be added later.
>>
>>305608
Yeah, Ninja Cookie isn't on that sheet, as far as i can tell, and he's in for a fact.
>>
>>305638
I would let her followers ritualistically cut my heart out so she could eat it.
>>
>>304130
>>304106
I'm disappointed that there isn't any perfectionist component to Earl Grey's skill.
>>
>>305869
Fuck that, Rockstar out of all cookies has some frame perfect strategies for Breakout and now even on Trophy Race.
>>
>>305883
I'm not talking about that level of perfection, just a "Deactivates on damage" type deal like Picky Tomato and Avocadopult have.
>>
>>305894
That would be similar to Fig actually.
>>
>>305137
i hate this piece of shit so much
glitter cookie is fine but popping candy fills me with rage when i see him
>>
>>306136
I feel the exact opposite. She feels so bland.
>>
what is this lads they're rewards in the chess survival run.
>>
File: ESpCWP3XQAAHLUR.jpg (323 KB, 2048x1870)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
The Hotel Lobby is now avaliable for 1000 survival tokens in survival run.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (290 KB, 2048x945)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
forgot to look at chess choco's relationship chart
>>
File: 292379793.jpg (199 KB, 2560x1440)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>306230
>>
>>306214
story cutscenes, you can rewatch these new story cutscenes in the story section.
>>
>this new cookie just summons servants that don't even last long

Me thinks devsis' creativeness is fully set on the new game for now.
>>
>They brought back the RNG fest treasure
Just buring the thing and forget about it.
Update feels very very weak, hope they are planning some huge one alongside cookie run kingdom.
>>
>>306230
Oh no they actually are evil
godamnit
>>
File: 1585336199766.jpg (203 KB, 1234x319)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>306230
>>
Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?
>>
>>306497
Not a Glitch Anon, they want you to run again...
>>
>>306503
I spent time going to over 30 matches only to be told I must play again? This sucks.
>>
>>306504
It's their way of keeping you busy until Kingdom. Prease understand.
>>
>>306497
That’s why I didn’t bother running just in case they pulled shit like that lmao get fucked.
I got my lobby so I’m not actually gonna play any more SR. I couldn’t care less about what bullshit shitterbrave does.
>>
>>306537
I mean you're probably going to nab the cutscenes after the event ends anyway, assuming that the requirements afterward are affection requirements for Earl Grey and Chess Choco.
I personally need the coin bucket reward myself, I've got treasure to enhance...
>>
File: EsExAAhUcAAqEl8.jpg (603 KB, 1920x2400)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
disgust
>>
File: 1597950472266.jpg (288 KB, 1600x899)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>
File: Shitterbrave who.jpg (95 KB, 452x951)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>306537
Anon, don't be mean to my boyfriend i care for what he does. (Also he's so hot)
>>
>>306497
I have to imagine they'll nerf the requirements in a couple days. I love SR and even I don't really want to do 30 more runs
>>
>>306611
Great, now this has only solidified my desire to commission a pic of Timekeeper dressed up like Hat Kid, or vice versa...
>>
>>306669
Nigga this is the second time you’re fucking roleplaying here. God, don’t let this become another one of those generals
>>
>>306497
>Can't actually include a "win x amount of survival runs" goal due to the immense skill and collection completion of the top percentage of players crowding sub-40 level people out of the running for that.
>>
>>306588
I've seen people say how cursed this is but at least Gingerbrave's wearing clothes in this one.
>>
How do get super far in this shit? I have been scrapping by in the 5 day promise stuff by not getting hit and treasures that give me the most points before dying. Doing pancake's trial is gonna be tough. Is it just grinding till everything is at a certain level?
>>
>>300024
Mexican candy when? Seems weird they made the cookie with headphones black
>>
>>305532

What is this
>>
>>305517
>show
Cool
>PS5
What?
>>
>>306611
A sonic cookie would be pretty cool
>>
>>306995
The closest you get is Pinata Cookie
>>
>>306994
Levels, picking the right treasures, and just learning the stages.
>>
>>306900
Come on Anon, let me have fun.
>>
>>306994
Farm gold chest in trophy race, it's the best way to level up new cookies fast with spirit potions. It can be very time consuming though.
Try to max out "mandatory" treasure like engine, saber and whatever newest generic point treasure.
Reach diamond+ in breakout asap to get lots of crystals and legendaries.
Aim for top 5% in every new cookie cup trial for loads of spirit potions and crystals, so you can invest them on the next cookie.
Only use milleage points on legendary cookies, but keep in mind that we get a new one roughly every 3 months or so, so avoid cashing out if it's close of release.
>>
>>306611
>Werewolf is a furry
>Wolf form is the reverse
>>
File: 12484533558.gif (2.05 MB, 600x338)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
>>307063
That's how it always starts. We really don't need to lower shit with people doing shit like

Doctor Wasabi 01/19/21(Tue)09:23:24
Hey guys wanna see my new invention?

Go take it to some rp server.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (234 KB, 643x341)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>307128
>>307063
Don't get me wrong you faggot nobody enjoys that rp shit more than me, but even I don't want to be the fuse to what turns these comfy generals into a condensed /vp/.
I just want to enjoy these threads discussing the games and speculating updates, not having to sift through a bunch of super-spazzes going around because "If he's doing it maybe I can do it too".
>>
>>307128
>>307161
Eh, sure i'll stop, wanted an excuse to draw a bit really, i don't really like rp that much desu, just thought it would be fun once or twice and that's it.
>>
>>307175
And you drew good art back there; damn good, forgot to mention. I wouldn't mind seeing more of your drawings in here in the future, buddy.
>>
>>306900
>God, don’t let this become another one of those generals
This isn't a general though. Don't be silly.
>>
>>307080
How do I reach diamond? I started the game like a week or two ago I dont have that much shit
>>
>>307198
In Breakout? Your best bet is to just amass your cookies and pets and treasures. Try your best to match your cookie with their combi pet which is a little tough in the beginning. Once you have that, assess your situation and plan. Does this cookie's ability produce lots of coins? Equip a treasure that capitalizes on that.
Is the area they're running through have lots of bear jellies? There's treasures for that.
For now though, a week in, your best bet is to just equip every cookie and pet you can, regardless, combis first, then mix and match when you run out.
A good sign of your progress is to see just how much higher a score you reach every week.
As an extra tip, don't COMPLETELY trust the Wasabi relay generator. She can find some good matches, but sometimes doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. Trust your judgment and replace things if you need to.
Godspeed.
>>
>>307203
So matching is better than not? I've been using the star that revives you for trophy run to last a little longer and get more points
>>
>>307209
You should always play with the combi pet if available, the combi bonus is too good to miss. There are some execptions for that, but it involve legendary pet or specific epics and only on some maps, so don't bother with that at the moment.
From what I remember, wasabi generator is pretty decent for pets/cookie but the treasure choice is very questionable.
>>
>>305077
>>307181
I don't know if Drawfag Anon ditched but i guess i'll do some of those requests and a bit more if you want, i'm slow as fuck and no promises on quality but it'll help me out to draw something at least, i'm also the boob tier guy so give me your headcanon tit sizes for the girls before i go with whatever i think it fits with this one list.
>>285683
>>
>>307330
Beautiful

> i'm slow as fuck and no promises on quality
Not a problem, don't worry
>>
>>307330
Looks good, nice work dude.
I’d rather give the drawfag the benefit of the doubt because they gave us so much in the past.
>>
>>307374
Yeah i loved all those drawings, great posing and lovely figures on the ladies.
>>
>>307063
>Stay salty.
I saw the pic before I saw the filename, and assumed it was a message to salt cookie for some reason.
>>
>matcha won the newspaper costume pick
>related to dark enchantress who is getting buffed soon
>LEGENDARY AND EPIC COSTUMES SOON
>rolled like an idiot during the chess release
Black Friday package when?
>>
>Expecting them to immediately capitalize on the player poll results.
I assumed that most of these results wouldn't happen until the end of February, Cheesecake's giveaway happening before the event ended was probably the outlier.
>>
>>303177
Gingerbrave confirmed to be nude
>>
>>307460
A more concerning revelation
Public nudity is accepted among cookies.
>>
>>307330
As the guy who requested her I gotta say this pic is wonderfully cute.
>>
File: (-_-).png (172 KB, 941x659)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>307579
>>307460
I mean it was implied with one of Brave's costumes, but I suppose it's remarkable to have it confirmed, in a sense.
Though who knows how that potion would work if used on other cookies...
>>
https://twitter.com/CRKingdomEN/status/1351801150702436352
Pre-Download starts now
>>
File: EsJOmhcXAAM_Jr2.jpg (116 KB, 581x1154)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>
File: EsJOnTCXAAc-gh0.jpg (111 KB, 581x1154)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>
File: EsJOoE8XUAAlp8B.jpg (121 KB, 581x1154)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
File: EsFoOkdVQAEyjLz.png (417 KB, 800x802)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>307634
>1.15 GB
wonder if people can already datamine shit with that alone, however that works.

Also, because not everybody can download it, they're giving out bonus coins for the start to everybody
>>
>>
File: 1595817950016.png (421 KB, 1270x851)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>307161
>Have a sizable mental list of tags that cover many aspects of the game, including cookie skills, candy benefits, pet effects, map rules, obstacle types, and even some in-stage jelly arangements.
I should probably write this down somewhere so that I don't get overwhelmed by the new set of tags that Kingdom will bring in, the battle vids have already set a few possible tags in mind...
>>
I'm ready to go all-in on Dark Enchantress. It's not much of an exaggeration to say I've been waiting for this buff since I first started playing.
>>
>>305137
May i offer Him with a Cute Fan on his side?
>>
File: 1611011673216.jpg (59 KB, 960x960)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>307809
>Use all shinny sugar crystals on firespirit MC
>mfw forgot about leg buff comming soon
>>
>>307643
I'm more excited than I should be for a mobile game
>>
File: b21.png (168 KB, 500x500)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>307643
>>
>>307330
Since you're going by that tier list I'd love to see some Onion art.

>>307643
SOON
>>
>>307833
Cute. You just know they ran a train on her backstage
>>
>>307833
>>305137
Was the anon who asked for popping candy. Looks great!
>>
>>307330
Are you able to draw the great cookie ever, Birthday Cake Cookie, giving (you) a birthday present??
>>
>>307957
No problem, thanks! I wasn't so sure about the drawing but i think i pulled it off decently, would like to have a bit critisicm on the pieces to learn more on what to do.
>>307946
CAKE POPs always care for their fans wishes after all.
>>
File: EsMW1njXYAA9ZPf.png (27 KB, 950x147)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>307638
IIRC, I think most dataminers are in discord groups so the stuff doesn't leak to the general public, since there was a problem with that before.
>>
>>306230
>>
what pokemon type would Zombie Cookie be? dark or ghost?
>>
>>305138
Drawing this one was fun, i'm not that great at drawing butts tho, hope you like it!
>>
How do I get the mission combi thing for the new event? It doesn't tell me who to use
>>
>>308245
The homework event? The buffed treasure? Which event?
>>
>>308210
Very nice, My favourite Cheerleader costume!
>>
>>305221
Looks like Matcha took an interest in you Anon, tho she's leaning down for some reason, her eyesight is at your crotch specifically, i wonder why would that be?
>>
>>308260
Buff
>>
>>308245
It just means to equip the card deck in trophy race/whatever, not any specific cookie.
>>308278
I sure hope it's sexual intercourse and not some dark twist
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
[STORY] The First Kitchen (1/4) - English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEcrxHC2U5U
>>
>>308278
are you gonna do more? would love to see yoga cookie in her new costume unaware she's got a wardrobe malfunction going on
>>
>>308320
Sure thing, gonna take some rest and wait for CRK to come out and do some of the ones above when i have the time.
>>
File: 1611182258284.png (1.19 MB, 1648x2412)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>308278
based
>>
>>
>>308278
>>308348
Great
>>
>>307063
>>307330
>>307833
>>308210
>>308278
Nice art, anon!
>>
Isn't CRK supposed to be live right now? Or m I just being impatient because I have no clue how server opening works?
>>
>>308412
It's 1:00 UTC Jan 21, so it's supposed to be up, but it's not unusual to not the exact time.
>>
>>308415
Yeah that makes sense. You'd think I'd learn after every other new game opening I've experienced, but I've really been wanting to get my hands on this game for a bit now.
>>
reminder to temper your expectations so you don't get burnt out of the game too quickly.
>>
>>308421
But what if I just want it to die so they can focus on Ovenbreak?
>>
>>308412
they just tweeted, it's going to be another hour, 2:00 UTC
>>
it's time.
>>
It's Live
>>
lags like a motherfucker for me, but already seeing people pulling for cookies
>>
>>308465
Same, the lag is strong
>>
Laggy as fuck, they need to optimize this shit. Also it seems the very first cookie you get is a random epic.
>>
>get to name your kingdom part
>keyboard won't show up
>>
>Watching the Intro cutscene and battle
Okay, who put this Dark Souls into my Cookie Run game?
>>
What should I name my kingdom
>>
>>308481
Big Gay
>>
>>308469
I got Chili too
>>
>>308469
I'm not sure if its a random epic, I got Chili Pepper too.
>>
>>308469
I also got chili
>>
What the bump limit for this board?
>>
>>308495
Looks like 500, same as many other boards.
>>
>>308495
>>
>>308469
Considering the game art, promotion and dialogue, Chili Pepper's guaranteed
>>
>get a shard of espresso cookie
>get espresso cookie right after
>1 out of 20 to rank up
Holy shit, so i need 20 shards to promote this dude?
>>
Should I use my 3k gems at the gacha?
>>
File: 1535514841260.png (306 KB, 480x515)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
Tier list! I need that tier list!
>>
File: 69237476_p0.png (786 KB, 850x1247)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
Reminder that you can turn voice lines on by going into the settings. They're still in korean but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>308532
Aside from frenchie who knows if they have enough people that speak "good" English to dub for this game.
>>
File: 75023030_p12.png (285 KB, 1700x2000)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>308541

New thread is up
>>
How do you guys find time to play gacha games like cookie run and the new kingdom game? Do you play it in the background for work and such and then manually play it for trophy race?
>>
>>310780
I probably won't play Kingdom after a week or so. Autobattlers are okay, I sunk a ton of time into AFK Arena, but I fucking hate kingdom building and management shit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.