[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 60 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Genshin Impact.jpg (109 KB, 491x627)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Why is Ganyu so heavily regarded? Every time they've announced a new banner since launch everyone seems to say "I'm saving for Ganyu." And now her banner is coming up so the moment of truth has arrived. Is she supposed to be the next broken OP character or what? Or do people just want her because they like the character? I didn't play the beta so I don't know anything about the gameplay of the unreleased characters.

But I was looking at my gems and realized that I'll easily have enough for a 5 star by the time her banner starts, so I was thinking of trying for her. If I don't get her I still end up with one of the other available 5 stars, all of whom I want, so I figure the only reason not to try is if Ganyu herself isn't worth it. Keeping in mind I have no intention of getting any constellations, what's the verdict?
>>
My verdict is that bows are terrible to play as so I'm not interested.
>>
She's cute and the last banners have all been m*les.
>>
a bunch of simps
>>
because she will be a above average cryo damage user
also marketing and content creators making money with their clickbait youtube videos they have been doing it with every new character
>>
>>280579
When will we know who the next banner after her is? People seemed to know Albedo was coming up next, long before he was actually announced, and I have no idea where they saw it. If they do yet another guy after Ganyu then I definitely will just go all-in on her.
>>
>>280992
After Ganyu we're getting Xiao
>>
File: Klee strong.jpg (37 KB, 320x693)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
It's just because she's the first normalfag bait 5 star female character to get added to the game since launch.

Reminder that Klee's banner made multiple times over the amount of money of every other 5 star unit released so far, and she's a loli, not even normalfag bait.

Pandering to fujos was a mistake, and this game will probably never be as popular as it could have been if it launched with waifu banners upfront when everyone was talking about it.
>>
>>281012
Game is setting sales records that will never be matched by any other mobile game. While I agree that they probably would have made even more money with more women, they're not hurting for money or players. And I'm sure they'll make an insane amount of profit off Ganyu. Honestly, it may not have been a bad play to save the girls for later, because they will draw people back into the game when the popularity inevitably starts to die down.
>>
>>280456
She has horns. Now why is everyone hyped for Xiao?
>>
>>280486
I don't mind bows, but what I do mind is that arrowheads are a pain in the ass to farm. There's tons of slimes all over the place, but there's always only one or two ranged hilichurls per group of hilichurl. It is by far the most annoying "common" item to collect.
>>
>>280456
Idiot, you roll for cute girls nothing else matter. Ganyu is core for any coomer.
>>
>>281597
Is that really the only reason? Nobody was making this big a fuss about Klee, who also turned out a mediocre unit.
>>
>>280456
other than being a waifu with big milkers as a 5*(finally) she compliments a lot of team comps, shes going to be a bit boring if youre not used to using bow units in this game, and shes a support/sub dps unit that has a slightly lower dps compared to the top tier dps check units like a c0 klee, c0 diluc or a c6 childe. for me personally i need her to pair up with my klee for more dmg and hope to 9 star that stupid abyss as a f2p
>>
>>281763
Someone on /v/ told me that Diluc isn't very good at C0. The phrase used was "worse than Zhongli." Was that poster full of shit and he's actually amazing even without any constellations?
>>
>>281818
the person who told you that is full of shit, also tier list in this game is really "eh" since you can build anyone to whatever you desire, unit builds and roles really just start to matter if you trying to climb the abyss
heres something for reference and this is translated from a chinese forum https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/764120980897267732/788712144539090944/131462154_728729248065659_6984844881103398527_o.png
>>
>>281612
>kleeshit
Most people aren't pedos, retard.
>>
The key here is consumer psychology.
>>
>>280456
So what's the verdict on Albedo now that he's been out for a while? Any good? Does he actually deal damage? I know there must be actual non-coomers who play this game and play as men. They have to be making these male characters for someone.
>>
>>284796
From what I've read around and my personal experience (I have him at c1, but I am a relatively casual player so take what I say with a grain of salt), he's really good but not busted like Venti/Diluc/Klee. He's a support and works like a super-Fischl with 100% uptime: switch to him, make the flower, go back to your main dps. I've been running him with Ning and having a lot of fun.
He's also stupidly easy to gear up: I am still AR 42 so I don't have a lot of good artifacts, but I just tossed on him some junk artifacts with def secondaries (and one with a def primary, but that's not optimal I've heard) and the damage pops hit really hard. His best weapon is apparently the harbinger of dawn, a 3 star sword, because crits help his scaling issues on his ult.
>>
>>284841
Interesting, thanks for the input. Two Geo supports in a row is an odd way to pace the banners, but it sounds like he turned out better than Zhongli at least so that's a relief. By the way, when you say you have C1 Albedo, did you spend real money to get that or had you been saving heavily for him? Just curious since even C0 is expensive as a free player.

Also, when you say junk artifacts do you mean they don't have any levels on them? I'm around the same AR as you and I haven't leveled too many of my artifacts. So far I haven't had any trouble but I wonder if that's going to catch up with me at some point.
>>
>>280456
>Why is Ganyu so heavily regarded?
I dunno, cocogoat meme? She looks like shit, her kit is reused Amber but the Q seems even worse. All in all genshin players are new to gacha so I assume they just looked at her design, tought shes hot and ignored everything else?
>>
>>280486
I have a C1 Tartaglia and I concur.
>>
>>284861
C1 was completely by accident: I liked him as a character (and I have Klee so I wanted to get the family together) and so tried my luck with pity on him. Then I rolled another 2 10-rolls on the banner for C1 Bennet and lucked out. I leveled the artifacts to around 10-12: the xp requirements apparently become exponentially higher after that, and even at AR 45 it's better to stop at +16 even for your main carry.

Genshin banners in general have been a real headscratcher: no girls aside from Klee (and in the loli spectrum she falls heavily on the "cute" side so she's not even that much of a dickpick for cunnyseurs), Albedo after Zhong, and in 1.3 we are apparently going to get Hu Tao and Xiao back to back, two 5-star spear users.
>>
>>284937
While I agree that Genshin has drawn in a lot of people who don't usually play gacha, you realize that they're not wrong for picking a character based entirely on her looks with no consideration to gameplay. That's literally the point of gacha games, you pick your waifu or husbando and you shower them with love, no matter how weak they are.
>>
>>284967
>has drawn in a lot of people who don't usually play gacha
A more correct sentence would be "a lot of retards", as for the rest of your post, normally I'd agree but considering we are in the year 0001 of our CEO BUFF Zhongli, you are wrong, we are going to have the exact same bullshit happen again
>>
How does one go about getting a C6 Amber?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXHktA1114
>>
>>281350
>another wind twink
>>
>>284967
>That's literally the point of gacha games, you pick your waifu or husbando and you shower them with love, no matter how weak they are.
This. I'm rolling for Ganyu, I don't care if she's shit or not.
>>
Was World Level 8 always the max or did they increase it in the latest patch? I could have sworn all this time 7 was the max but I just noticed it says 8.
>>
What the hell is some people’s problem with male characters. Quite possibly autistic ranting here but I just want to clear up what’s very obviously a non-problem.

It just feels like there are a lot of male characters because the first two archons and Harbinger are all male. Consider that the other remaining archons are all female except the Dendro archon. Although that may be balanced out due to the fact it seems 8/11 Harbingers will be male, we don’t know for sure yet.

If you list it down it’s actually balanced:

Permanent:
Diluc (M)
Mona (F)
Jean (F)
Keqing (F)
Qiqi (F)

Event:
Venti (M)
Klee (F)
Childe (M)
Zhongli (M)
Albedo (M)

Upcoming:
Ganyu (F)
Xiao (M)
Hutao (F)
Ayaka (F)

If you’re only counting the sheer amount of characters, it’s very obviously leaning more towards females. Out of 27 playable characters so far, only 10 are male. And if you’ve seen the leaks for remaining Liyue and Inazuma characters, there are only what, 2 males to the 8 females?

It’s not a mistake to pander to the female audience when they’re the ones doing word of mouth social media promotion with all of their artworks and shit. And if you guys have seen the recent convention, it’s Zhongli’s merchandise that had a purchase limit of 1 per person and sold out first.
>>
how the hell do i beat these 3 mages when i touch the sword on the mountain. first one is easy, its the fucking water/ice combo and needing to beat them in another 45 seconds that is annoying.
i can't break the shields fast enough, then the ice one doesn't drown because he saves himself by making ice when he is on water.
>>
>>286390
The important question here is what’s the team you’re using? Just use the right elements and proc a strong enough Swirl—similar to the strategy for Clear Pool. For me, I trained my unused Fischl and Kaeya up to Lv. 20 to use their skills to work on Hydro while Diluc worked on Cryo, then Swirled them both with Venti. If that’s still not enough, just use food and potions to amp up the damage.

If all else fails, Co-op exists.
>>
>>281612
Klee is pretty great, a top tier world boss farmer

The shock and geo cubes are easymode for klee since her bombs are fire and they are treated like a claymore when damaging geo
Cryo vine is a piece of cake with her
The elemental hillchurals are easy mode

And fuck, if you have fischl (and you should if youve been playing at all) drop the bird and pop klees ultimate and you will see any single enemy melt

Plus, she is best daughter and her animatics are the best thing about the game
>>
>>286522
I have no idea what that guy you replied to was saying, Klee is one of the best DPS in the game in general. She IS, however, a bit of a pain in the ass to play and the difference between her floor and ceiling is arguably the largest in the game. I personally enjoy that though, it makes me feel like I can work on my execution and eventually get better instead of relying on just big numbers
>her animations are the best thing about the game
I'm personally very fond of her sound effects: everyone is shouting anime one-liners with roaring thunders in the background, and this little kid is throwing around bombs that do *BOING* cartoon sounds.
>>
>>286547
I love the trailers with klee, and klees running animation makes me smile like no other, jumping into the water she does a cannon ball, everything about her is happiness
>>
I see the pedos are out today
>>
Ganyu is a simp-trap. I spent my primos on the superior Albedo because gameplay > waifushit.
>>
File: Klee finger.jpg (45 KB, 559x554)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>286971
This is 4chan, anon. We're always here. Get used to it, or go back where you belong.
>>
>>286047
How do people know the genders of the archons that haven't been added yet but not their names? Is there like a book or something in-game that has this information?
>>
File: 1579995182505.jpg (124 KB, 879x847)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Event is ending today so I'm just gonna ask in here. Is there any point to getting the 3 bonuses on Festering Desire for completing all the challenges? It seems like none of stat boosts persist after the event unless I'm somehow reading it wrong. Do you get something else special for finishing it or is it completely optional?

Either way, I started the event late and while I can easily pound out most of the remaining challenges since they aren't resin-gated, there is no way I am finishing the one for the rime-worn crystals. I feel like this would have been annoying even if I had started earlier, what with their inconsistent drop rate.
>>
>>287832
https://youtu.be/TAlKhARUcoY
>>
>>287933
Well, the challenges still give you primogens and are relatively good for picking up character/weapon leveling stuff. I'd just buy out those, the crown, and the refinement rocks for Festering Desire. When farming the boss in the last step, do it solo: it's ridiculously buggy in coop and I ended up several times with the fight becoming unwinnable
>>
>>288085
Oh yeah, I don't think I should have any problem clearing out the rest of the shop and most challenges, it's just a couple of challenges in the first step that I don't think I have the patience to finish and I wanted to make sure the only thing I was missing was a couple primogems. Thanks for the tip about the boss, though I avoid playing co-op as it is so thankfully I wouldn't have run into the bugs.
>>
>>287154
t.homo
>>
>>286971
>>287154
>>287213
>>289045
Lot of awful posts in this thread. I guess the /vg/ shitposters have realized that everyone is leaving the shitty generals in favor of this board, so now they've come over here to try and ruin this place too.
>>
>>284955
I can kind of see the logic behind the weapons being mostly spears and bows so far, since there aren't any 5 stars with those weapons in the permanent pool. You got three swords, one catalyst, and one claymore. So from that perspective it makes sense to frequently have one of the other two available in the limited banner, for maximum variety. But in a vacuum it does look strange.

What I'd like to know is how long they intend to wait before they make characters from previous banners available again. I don't know of any gacha game that does a banner a single time and then is like "Nope, that was it, you can never get that character again" because, you know, money. But this game has banners that last for like 20 days and many months worth of upcoming 5 stars from the sounds of it. So I'm thinking either they add old characters to the permanent pool, or they will start rerunning old banners alongside new ones. I just can't see them interrupting their pace and having a month without any new characters, so hopefully it's something like this.
>>
When is it better to use phys attacks over elemental ones?
>>
>>280456
>Why is Ganyu so heavily regarded?
First cryo waifu.
>>
>>289547
Like, almost never unless the enemy is immune to the elemental attack, which is mainly just slimes. And even then you're better off switching to a different character.
>>
>>289870
WHAT? Cryo already has Diona and Qiqi.
>>
Wow, talents start getting pret-ty pricey at level 7.
>>
>>291475
When you start scrounging for resources is when you start playing Time Gating: the Game
>>
Would you spend the night with a cocogoat?

https://youtu.be/ASO6t2zp_UI
>>
>>291505
Eh, I know this sounds like coping, but I've never really minded this kind of system except in really extreme cases. I have a LOT of games to play so I don't really mind that Genshin does this. It helps me pace myself. When you play four different gacha games you don't really find yourself thinking "Aw man, I wish I could play this more" because you've got stuff to do in the other ones. And of course you can still spend hours on this game without spending any resin. I know being free doesn't mean it's immune to criticism but it really is quite fair for a free to play game.
>>
>>289989
>pedoshit
No.
>>
>>291663
>No.
No.
>>
>>291544
Like for example I'm looking at this video that shows a Qingxin farming route. It takes 40 minutes and you can do that every couple days, and that's just one material. There is no shortage of things to do in this game and generally speaking you probably don't actually want to go crazy with gathering all the materials you can or else you will burn out quick. So in my opinion this game is nice and generous with the time gating.
>>
>>286047
Because people live in the now, not the future.
I have roll I want to roll for my waifu, not saving it for 6 banner before I can roll while other fujoshit and pedofag got to roll their.
>>
>>284796
He's very strong I'm a beggar u see I just give him harbinger of dawn and use him as a support
>>
File: 1463284942584.jpg (14 KB, 512x384)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>Upcoming characters
>Cryo archer
>Anemo polearm
>Pyro polearm

Hopefully in between we can at least get 4* cryo or pyro catalyst users so that Qiqi and Klee don't have to be the only ones.
>>
>>291663
Why are you such a fag?
>>
>>293025
Why are you such a pedo?
>>
File: characters.png (1.34 MB, 1187x786)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Posted in the /v/ thread but it kinda got buried. Any build recs? Currently working on Albedo but idk what sword to use. posting weps in next post
>>
File: weps.png (726 KB, 1032x528)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>293679
>>
>>293633
They gave you an answer, no need to go into an autistic fit because you didn't personally like that answer.
>>
>>292514
>>293003
Do we know what other banners are coming up? I'm still not sure where people found out about Xiao and Hu Tao. I'm going to try for Ganyu and I figured I'd try for Hu Tao too unless there's a better waifu immediately after Hu Tao. But Hu Tao looks pretty good so I don't know how likely that is.

Qiqi is a sword user by the way. I get it though, I assumed catalyst too when I first saw her.
>>
>>293679
>>293680
>All those uneven level numbers.
What the fuck are you doing anon.
>>
>>293679
What's your World Level BTW?
>>
>>293922
i keep running out of levelling mats
>>294391
I got adventure rank 50 the other day, i cant remember what the number is exactly.
>>
>>280456
Coombrains are very vocal
>>
>>289989
Diona is ugly and Qiqi is dead
>>
Cryo Polearm user when please?
I need to justify crafting multiple Dragon Spears.
>>
>>294551
Orang bodoh
>>
Hang on a second. So artifact substats. You can only have a maximum of four, and every few levels one of the substats is increased. So in theory, if you get a substat you want but it's not as strong as you want, you could level the artifact and still bring that substat to the max power? Which means it's not as hard to work with artifacts as I thought?
>>
File: 1524826521863.jpg (21 KB, 600x669)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>294593
Artifact leveling is literally hell
>>
>>284981
...wait until she's featured in an Event Banner?

Or just buy her with glitter I guess. Might take months though.
>>
I'm considering buying a good phone to play Genshin on the go since my old phone is like 4 years old atm. Would a Samsung Galaxy S10 be enough? I'm trying to stay under $400.
>>
>>294612
Well the video he linked has her at C6 already so the question is how someone did that without an event banner. Especially since you can only buy someone with starglitter once.
>>
>>294564
Goth Nun is supposedly a Cryo Spear, no clue what her stats or builds will be though. Or when she's coming.
>>
>>294633
So they do plan to add her as a character. I was wondering why they bothered making such a unique design for a character that appeared for like ten seconds.
>>
>>294617
My S10 can run it but it gets too hot for me.
>>
Is Sucrose worth leveling now that I have her at C4 with an R3 Sacrificial Fragments? The thing is I also have Venti and he's proving to be more useful in any team.
>>
>>295306
A Sucrose is worth leveling once C1 onwards due to becoming a mix of nuke and support. But you already have a Venti so you can continue to ignore her.
>>
>>295306
Well you need 2 abyss teams and only have 1 Venti. Sucrose is also better if you ever want to do those 1 shot melt/vaporize combos. Also also Sucrose suction doesn't lift up enemies and prevent melee attacks.
>>
Oh, I like this new banner. These are all characters I want more constellations for. It does make me wonder though, will Amber, Lisa and Kaeya EVER have banners? No wonder they suck, you basically can't get any constellations for them when you have to rely on the normal rates. Six characters have had repeated banners before they've even had a single one.
>>
>2 5*s
>both weapons
Is this normal? I started playing like a week and a half ago.
>>
>>295572
That's normal for the standard banner. The Character banner (like the current Albedo banner or future Ganyu banner) don't have 5* weapons so you won't be spooked by them there. Though you can still get off-banner 5* characters like Mona, Qiqi, Diluc, etc. If you do get an off-banner 5*, the next 5* you get is guaranteed to be the on-banner 5*.
Don't be too bummed out, 5* weapons are highly desireable and if you play long enough, you'll eventually get someone to use them. There are many powerful and desireable 4*s too.
>>
>>293679
Holy fuck faggot use your sucrose
>>
File: 1606787446887.png (567 KB, 871x654)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
https://www.strawpoll.me/42421803

WELL?
>>
>>295785
But why? I like to use my Venti
>>
Why is Ganyu 5 stars, when her employer and superior, Ninguang, only 4?
>>
>>296460
Same reason Darth Vader is stronger than Emperor Palpatine.
>>
File: NPC_Tsarevich.png (155 KB, 360x360)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
Name a worse character
>>
>>296670
Ganyu
>>
>>296457
>no response
well i'll level her anyway.. her mats are easy to collect unlike fucking cecilia flowers.
>>
>>296738
I was waiting to see if he'd answer you first before I chimed in, since I'm not him, but I do agree with him that it's a good idea since she's amazing at C5. And even though you've got Venti you might want her in your second Abyss team.
>>
>>296768
I was thinking so too, after doing one of the "Try out" runs with her, the ability to suck people up so you can hit them all at once is a real timesaver, and the CC is good in general for Cicin mages.
>>
How long does it take plants to reset?
Is albedo a crit dps or a geo damage build?
>>
>>296914
>How long does it take plants to reset?
72 hours (3 days). Don't know the answer to your other one.
>>
>>296917
Why the fuck 72 hours.....
>>
>>296919
Because I think I was wrong and it's actually 48 hours, so now that doesn't sound so bad in comparison. It seems it's Cor Lapis and Crystals that are 72 hours.
>>
>>296922
I have hundreds of core lapis because nobody except for my chongy uses them, and i've never had an issue with farming them. Level up mats are such a pain in general but at least you can use the expeditions to get crystals
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=attIojWVpfY
>>
>>297029
Cringe.
>>
Ganyu says ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD for her Q, so that alone makes her worth it.
>>
>>296914
>Is albedo a crit dps or a geo damage build?
Don't you just go for both? Your Cup should be Geo Damage main stat with crit/def substats. Everything else should give both def and crit.
>>
File: 2021111204746.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>
>>297095
>def
why?
>>
File: 2020092417575534557.jpg (728 KB, 1200x720)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
Is she a honkai?
>>
>>297380
His Earth bloom damage scales from his Def stat
>>
>>297393
oh.

Why?
>>
>>297394
Something, something Earth. Something, something support oriented.
I figured its a balancing thing so that he isn't a super high Attack DPS on the sword while also having Bloom nukes so they picked Def.
>>
>>297417
great, the hardest part is finding the artifacts for the stats. I just churned up a ton of geo artifacts i wasn't using when i only had ning, and now that i have albedo i'm starting to regret it because i'm sure i must've had crit def ones that i thought were useless
>>
>>297387
Of course, her left arm is infected with honkai
>>
>>297500
>>297387
What's honkai
>>
>>297502
honkai = benghuai ~ corruption. A kind of plague that make a person either becoming a zombie, or the agent/angel of "God" (if she/he is honkai compatible)
Honkai grows with civilization. No one knows what is the purpose of honkai, but some guess it's the test of "God" upon every civilization
>>
>>297502

Mostly tofu.
>>
>>297458
Well that's okay because artifacts are the only thing you can use to level artifacts so at least you still got some use out of them. This way you can specifically seek out a set for him instead of just using whatever you happen to have.
>>
File: 1608874787207.png (1.27 MB, 750x1578)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
They're finally bringing back Seize the Day. I'm not sure why they stopped doing those for a little while. Every gacha game I've played besides this one has a small reward just for logging in. And it's not that big a reward. I can't imagine it would hurt them to have this running at all times.
>>
>>298117
they've done it twice iirc.
>>
>>297502
I AM ZELDA I KNOW WHAT HONAKI IS

HONKAI IS EVIL SELDA'S TEST OF LOVE FOR THOSE DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AND I LOVE ALL.

I AM GOOD

MERCI

AM GUAN YIN

YOUTUBE FIND M I MERCI

AM KUAN YIN
>>
So anyone got Ganyu yet?
>>
>>298179
I'd certainly hope not, since her banner hasn't started yet. Unless it actually has on the Chinese server? But I'm in-game on the American server and I still see another 8 hours 41 minutes on Albedo's banner.
>>
>>298192
It's been up for over an hour in Asia.
>>
>>298195
Okay, but why would any of us be playing in Asia? I'm just not sure why you were expecting that.
>>
>>298206
No fellow SEAmonkeys here?
>>
>>298206
co-op is way better in Asia
>>
>>298117
>And it's not that big a reward
Any reward is too big a reward, why else do you think that you can barely scrape together two rolls per day.
>>
File: 1461194316928.png (246 KB, 391x327)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>Accept Co-Op request
>Fucker makes a mad dash to my Minerals as if I wouldn't be able to tell on my marked map
>Return to Single Player

I just wanna kill bosses with bros, man.
>>
>realizing that I have to spend around $50 or more just to get a character I want
>have to do this 7 times over to get the character to max constellation
I hate this...
>>
>>298662
>>>you can pick up other peoples mats
I didnt know this..
Can someone let me pick Cecilias in their world???
>>
Besides story quest and farming ascension material what else is there to do when you have 0 resin? There is bounty but you can only do a certain number of them before you get no reward.
>>
>>298703
Chest hunting, exploring, NPC blue quests or anything that can nab you Primos really.
>>
>>298704
>Chest hunting, exploring
I used to do those things until I got to Liyue..
>NPC blue quests or anything that can nab you Primos really.
I haven't come across a blue npc in a while and daily quest are the only source of primogems. I just wish this game didn't rely on resins so heavily it kinda boring to wait 24hrs for it to fill up
>>
>>298925
>Liyue
Honestly the best place to explore and chest hunt while the other being Draginspire. Fuck Mondstat
>>
File: ErGROeoXEAEKgke.png (160 KB, 397x352)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
How do we build the Ganyu? 4pc Blizzard Strayer or 2 Blizzard Strayer 2 Noblesse Oblige?
>>
>>298938
>How do we build ganyu
Youdon't. She's shit
>>
File: Ere2jGhW4AAHVIj.jpg (758 KB, 1000x1531)
758 KB
758 KB JPG
>>
for anybody saying shes shit you're actually retarded. I was watching Lacari play as her c6 lvl 80 with okay relics and a charged shot from her deals easily around 17k damage. That was just by herself, without any elemental combos.

I'm telling you this is the first character that they've released that I imagine they are going to have to nerf because she essentially has an ult every 3 seconds. Either that or shes going to stay busted and absolutely ruin any kind of thinking in this game.

There already is barely any thinking in this game, but this takes it a step further
>>
>>298998
If she ruins the game with how strong she is, doesn't that make her uniquely shit?
>>
File: repeating texture.png (473 KB, 805x596)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
does this piss anyone else off, or am i autistic
>>
This guy got her on one pull
Lucky him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vOLjvC0x6s
>>
>>299382
He pity rolled.
>>
More character story quests should be like Ganyu's desu. Not only does it give you insight into her background but it drives home how you need to use her charge shots and taunt if you want to play her effectively. With story quests it seems arbitrary how long you get to play as the character, or how much screentime they even have in their own quest.
>>
>>298938
4pc Blizzard for nearly all circumstances.
2 Blizzard/2 Noblesse if you are mainly just spamming Q and not actually playing the bow game.
4pc Wanderers for max damage in one-shot sniper memes.
>>
>>299016
ruin in what way? the game doesnt have pvp. how can someone ruin your gameplay experience?
>>
>>281612
Klee is literally SS tier
>>
File: 1610509075858.jpg (1.33 MB, 1920x2147)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>298661
>why else do you think that you can barely scrape together two rolls per day.
Uh... is there something besides daily commissions that I've been missing as a recurring way to get primogems? I know there's the abyss but that's not daily.
>>
>>298998
>c6
Realistically how many people are going to spend a thousand dollars to get her to C6? The real question is if she's OP at C0 like Diluc.
>>
>>299867
What the fuck, Stormwaffen Klee???
>>
>>299382
That video clearly shows a 10-pull. It bothers me slightly that people default to 10-pulls in this game. This isn't FGO. There is no bonus for doing 10-pulls. All you're doing is wasting your primogems.
>>
>>298662
>>298696
Actually everyone in the co-op session can harvest the same ore, so he wouldn't have been able to "steal" it anyway.
>>
>>300164
Yes she is busted at C0
>>
>>300233
Okay good, I think I might get her then. I got Jean really early on this banner so I am 100% sure I can get the guaranteed Ganyu by the end of the banner period. Just wasn't sure if I should use it on Ganyu or save it for someone else.
>>
File: 1582863083013.jpg (227 KB, 960x1440)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>298948
>>
>>298998
If Venti was allowed to be as ridiculous as he is without being nerfed, I cannot imagine them doing anything to Ganyu. The uproar they would cause by nerfing a character that people paid real money on, especially so soon after the Zhongli Incident, would not be worth it and they would be forced to issue refunds. Besides, gacha games aren't supposed to be difficult. If people want to break Genshin Impact over their knee by using Ganyu that's entirely their choice.

In my opinion, at worst they'll pull a Zooey from Granblue Fantasy and not nerf her directly but create new content that specifically counters her. And even then Zooey still curbstomps the majority of the game after all these years, so I'm not worried about Ganyu.
>>
>>300375
Venti's not that bad
>>
What makes venti op again?
>Aoe suck, just like Sucrose
>he can create windfields when a craftable item does the same
>>
>>300411
crowd control.
>>
>>300411
>>300415
venti is broken because you can stick him on literally any team and he'll be a massive boost for them.
>>
>>300394
Are you making the assertion, then, that Ganyu is actually stronger then Venti? That would be a bold statement.
>>
>>300443
I think so, yes. I think out of all the 5's, the weakest is Jean and if the damage numbers i hear are true, then Ganyu is by far the strongest
>>
>>300411
>>300415
To specify why >>300441 is the case: Venti ult scales absurdly well with equipment for damage, and it prints elemental particles to let your team ult over and over.
>>
>>300485
I feel like Sucrose does the same thing.
>>
>>300499
You "feel like", but have you actually accomplished that with Sucrose?
>>
>>299814
What's the best weapon for her? And if it's a gacha weapon, what's the best non-gacha weapon for her?
>>
>>300457
If you think Jean is the weakest then you really have no idea what you're talking about. Jean's the 2nd best healer, behind Bennett and combos well with the undisputed best character, Venti. Current Abyss also strongly favors her.
>>
>>300499
Sucrose has much lower damage, shorter range on the suction, has longer cooldowns and higher energy requirements. Also doesn't fund massives amounts of energy to teammates. What she does have is being able to give a large amount of Elemental Mastery to teammates which greatly strengthens reactions, especially Melt/Vaporize.
>>
>>300158
True, i've been doing Abyss recently and my progress in there has given me ~1 roll daily it kinda slipped my mind when posting.
>>
File: clipped outside.jpg (90 KB, 708x561)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>frost cicin mage clipped outside the map
>panic, just start hitting her with everything i have that can damage her outside (Ning's wall, Albedo's aoe)
>Suddenly dies
>>>I knocked her off the map
fastest time, didnt matter in the end because i didnt get the 7 minute time on the frozen lawachurl.
>>
>>301139
Continuing this post, does anyone have any advice? I'm kinda struggling with the moon spire simply because of a lack of damage, my team was

-Venti Xiangling Xinqi Fischl
-Ninguang Albedo Jean Bennet
>>
>>301177
Ganyu will fix your lack of damage problems.
>>
File: 1601104273611.png (1.49 MB, 1920x1080)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
Bleh. Out of primogems and no Ganyu. By my count I'm about 60 pulls in so I'm not too far away from pity. Basically haven't done any world quests so there's a decent amount of primos available to me too. I'm pretty confident I can make 30 by the end of her banner off free primos even if the worst possible scenario happens, but it might be time to bite the bullet and buy the Welkin Blessing. That would 100% guarantee my Ganyu and give me a nice boost towards whoever I go for next. I'll give it some thought.
>>
>>301546
>100% guarantee my Ganyu
Isn't it a 50-50? Or did you already get a non-banner 5*?
>>
>>301656
>Or did you already get a non-banner 5*?
Yeah, correct. I speak with confidence that I am pretty close to getting Ganyu. Normally I wouldn't spend money on a gacha game but the fact that it is guaranteed this time makes me think maybe it's not a bad deal.
>>
By the way, thoughts on Stringless for Ganyu? I know Crescent is good on her but a prototype would take a while to get whereas I just got a Stringless right now. I feel like Amos would probably be the best for her of course but good luck ever getting one of those.
>>
>>301546
>>301656
Now that the history has updated I have a more specific count of 68 so I am really closing in on that pity Ganyu. I'm also up to C5 Xingqiu, so good thing I love him and have leveled him extensively. Just a shame he doesn't seem to have very good synergy with Ganyu.
>>
>>301661
>>301795
There's that daily login event coming back soon, you might be able to get to soft pity before the banner's gone. I got her on my 76th pull, right at soft pity. She's my first banner 5* character since I was retarded and didn't know there was a separate pity on the standard banner. Playing her is the only time I actually need to aim, not used to it just yet but she's already doing more damage than my previous main DPS, Keqing, she's at 64 with her talent at 6/5 and Prototype Crescent while Keqing's maxed with Lion's Roar. Now I'm waiting on a better Wanderers set. I wasn't gonna roll for her so didn't farm any materials, was planning to roll for Xiao, he's supposedly going to be the best DPS once he's out. Looks quite fun to play too.
I honestly don't like playing Keqing, charged attacks are how you deal most damage but that leaves you with hardly any stamina left for dodging. Playing at range is quite refreshing, though will need to get used to it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.1 MB, 1680x1044)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>301844
Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about my chances of getting her even without spending money, but we'll see. Congrats on your Ganyu, hopefully I get her soon too and don't have to go all the way to 90. It's funny you mention having to aim on her because I saw a few people complaining about how her AoE makes it so you don't even have to bother aiming anymore. At any rate she sounds incredibly broken so I think it was very wise of you to get her. Good luck with Xiao though I imagine you'll be fine without him now.

I was thinking about trying for Hu Tao just because she's cute but that seems like a pipe dream at this point, even if the rumor her banner will be delayed in favor of a Zhongli rerun turns out to be true. Just as well since I main Xiangling so a pyro spear user would be a little redundant. I found out about this other upcoming Pyro character "Iansan" from Natlan and I love her design so maybe I'll just save hard and hopefully I'll have enough to guarantee her by the time she's out. Spoilered the pic just in case there's anyone who doesn't want to see her yet.
>>
>>301983
May the gacha gods be with you anon. If you don't hit the target you still get the majority of the "bloom" damage, but you miss out on the initial hit damage (~35% of it if I'm not wrong) but the bigger reason for me personally is my Prototyper Crescent's passive ability.
>Charged Attack hits on weak points increase Movement SPD by 10% and ATK by36%for 10s
This is probably the best F2P bow, and you can still do some pretty insane damage even without the passive. I just don't have any better bows on me. There's the Blackcliff bow in shop but I'd much rather spend my starglitters on another 4* character honestly.
And yeah, if you do roll for Ganyu you'll probably end up needing upwards of 20k gems to guarantee yourself Hu Tao. All down to how rewarding the events will be during that time, I guess. As you said, she'd probably be a replacement for Xiangling unless she's a support. I'm clueless about the upcoming characters that haven't been showcased in the beta builds, but I'm sure you'll have a powerhouse surpassing Ganyu sooner or later.
>>
why does the cryo challenge ask you to use electro instead of pyro? i thought cryo was used into electro
>>
>>302869
This game is a real headscratcher with elemental weaknesses. Different enemies of the same element have different weaknesses on their shields. You basically have to remember each individual enemy's weakness.
>>
>>280456

Her charge shot is freakishly OP.
>>
>>303626
what a complete fucking joke, the only one that seems consistent is "pyro melts ice shields" but even then that's tenuous considering that sometimes bennet will just oneshot a shielded abyss mage and then othertimes it'd take 3 good swings. It seems like the game just wants you to smash your face into shields until they break half the time, making Geo the most effective for doing that. But Geo sheilds are the worst of all because Geo elementals are IMMUNE to geo. Creating a joke scenario alltogether. I hate how fucking unclear the rules and stats are in this game! if it was more clear i feel like i could have actual build variety with my characters, but nothing makes fucking sense so i just have to look shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>298948

Perfect.
>>
Not gonna like I'm not a fan of how everything rely on resin and how it punishes you on wanting to build a new character/team.
>>
>>303693
it wouldnt be so bad if the characters were more versatile

unfortunately... yeah. What a slog.
>>
Actual footage of Ganyu taking heavy damage:
youtube.com/watch?v=jRxSRyrTANY
>>
>>303723
did you... think this was funny?
>>
>>303724
*loads shotgun* Did you not?
>>
>>303723
>>303733
Go back to whatever weeb facebook page you came from, cringey retard.
>>
>>303809
Nah, I think I'll stay right here. Turns out that insulting me and demanding I leave doesn't work. Didn't think that through very well, did you?
>>
Why didn't anyone mention you're guaranteed a 5 star artifact every single run at AR45? This isn't so bad.
>>
Not even worth a (you), kys retard
>>
>>303860
>Why didn't anyone mention you're guaranteed a 5 star artifact every single run at AR45?
That's odd cause I'm AR45 and not all my runs has been guaranteed 5 star artifacts. Do I have to do the AR ascension quest or what? Only time I do actually do get a 5 star artifacts if from using condensed resins.
>>
>>303865
He's full of shit, you're guaranteed fuck all at AR45

t. AR50
>>
>>303835
Based
>>
>>303865
>>303867
You are doing the AR45 domain, right?
>>
>>303928
>>doing anything below max level
As soon as you get the highest rank dungeons, literally dont do anything else. It's not worth it.
>>
>>303928
I'm doing the one before the last level. I thought you have to be AR45 to be guaranteed the 5 star artifacts from any levels that offered it.
>>303930
My team isn't close to take on those level 90 domains that's why I'm trying to farm artifacts to the point I can farm character ascension material from bosses.
>>
>>303937
In domains, rewards are tied to the domain difficulty: you have to do the hardest one to have the guaranteed 5-star artifact. AR 45 only unlocks the ability to run the hardest one.
Apparently (I've only heard about it, I'm still AR 44) AR 50-55 is when elite bosses, like the elemental cubes, start dropping 5-stars every time, but it depends on which boss as they have different drop rates.
>>
>>280456
Anyone know what the logic is behind why Glaze Lilies are so expensive from the lady at Qingce Village? They're not hard to find and they have barely any use, just Ningguang and that gadget that I'm never going to craft. Yet for some reason they cost 50,000 Mora and you can only buy 3 every two weeks. So I assume it's got to be some lore thing.
>>
File: 1609069862904.png (169 KB, 884x374)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
Anyone knows the source of this data?
>>
>>304183
My ass
>>
I play pretty casually but most of the recommended weapons I see people bring up are gacha exclusive i think

specifically to f2p players do you pick one character then go all in on their weapon? do you skip the weapons and stay with 3 stars and spend currency on constellations?
>>
>>304292
I use the 4* weapons I roll when rolling for characters.
>>
>>304292
Some 3 star weapons have very good passives, like Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers, but the craftable 4 star weapons are generally preferable for their higher stats, and pretty solid choices overall. Even as a F2P you might end up with some good gacha 4 star weapons so pay attention to the ones people say are good and use them if you are lucky enough to get them, but for the most part just plan around the craftable weapons. And definitely do not bother wasting your gems on the weapon-specific banner.

You should have no trouble keeping multiple weapons leveled but keep in mind that the drop rate for prototypes is pretty low. So you have a limited number of weapons you can craft from the easily obtainable prototypes (sigils, etc.), and you'll be relying on Lady Luck to decide when you can get the rest. So choose wisely based on which weapon is best for the characters you intend to commit to. You can look that up online for now but with enough practice you'll be able to figure it out yourself.
>>
>Could've just used Ningguang's Jade Screen to block Wolf's Cryo waves this whole time

wtf why didn't anyone tell me
>>
>>304421
Pretty sure the wave attack goes right through it
>>
>>304473
Some attacks pass through it, some dont, some break it, it's a complete gamble
>>
>>304183
I would love to see how Ganyu compares to Klee in a new version of that graph
>>
i regret not rolling for the catgirl.
>>
>>304110
Lore-wise they are rare, especially in full bloom.
>>
>>304915
Bro she will probably be back next banner or something, and you would have had to risk getting Childe. You'll have your chance.
>>
>>304928
It's weird that Diona is the only limited 4 star character while every other 4 star are permanent
>>
I feel like Elemental DMG and Physical Damage should be seperate stats ontop of base ATK.
The whole stat system should be reworked honestly. I'm not even sure if spells can crit
>>
>>304944
I don't know where you heard that. She's available in both banners right now, she's just not on rate up. Go to the Wish page and click the Details button and you'll see I'm not lying.
>>
Hm, apparently Visa gift cards don't work on Genshin Impact. Just as well, I'd probably regret it if I spent money on this game. Instead I will buy a $30 Amelia Watson pillow.
>>
>>280456
Is Fischl's signature dischl the strongest attack-boosting food?
>>
Has anyone calculated how long it will take to build a character's talent, weapon ascension, and character ascension without using any condensed resins and original resin?
>>
>>307159
How would you even calculate that? There's so many factors.
>>
these elemental cubes are pretty tough desu
>>
>>307660
>random team I joined for a domain run decided to do cube event
>got killed the same exact frame the party got wiped
>screen goes completely white for a few seconds
>ended up being back in single player mode
Now I got no one to help carry me through the event.
>>
>>296670
childe, razor
>>
>>298662
yea it would be nice to have a options for joining with a message or something

"world share"
"bosses"
"monsters"

but yknow... after awhile it won't matter anyway until 1.4 or 1.5 with the chasm opening, and 2.0 inazuma.
>>
>Finally reach AR 45 and can start artifact domains
>Cryo and Electro domains are easy to run solo
>Pyro domain is smooth enough in coop with Ganyu after I threw some decent stuff on her
>All the others are complete nightmares alone
>Coop only helps for the Viridescent Veneer one, and only about 2/3 of the runs are successful
>Never cleared either the Noblesse and Petra even in coop
Fuck. I can't outfit any of my supports, except for a couple of Crimson Witch pieces on Xiangling. Any tips on what to focus on first?
I feel like the scaling is really heavy in multiplayer games (the Cryo domain takes me 2.5 minutes by myself and 4-5 with other people): is either the noblesse, VV, or Petra domain something that I should run alone? Or if I go Co-op, what should I invest to not be dead weight? Here are my characters with cons: Klee is the one I invested the most in, with an half-decent 2 Glad/2 Crimson set with a Pyro goblet.
>>
>>307733
You don't really have to fully gear out your supports. My supports were on +12, +16 gear for the longest time and it was fine. Don't be afraid to use good purple artifacts on them either. I've been 9 starring all abyss floors except 12 ever since i blew all my fragile resins once I hit AR45.
Eventually you will want to full gear everyone as you want to be constantly switching chars to burst, but having a stacked main dps one each team is absolutely enough to full clear abyss (aside from floor 12).
>>
>>307733
How the heck do you have C7?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.