[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 39 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EqD7qcJXIAAfZfZ.jpg (267 KB, 2400x1350)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
New tour tonight. Is Lakitu (Party Time) actually going to get in? Stay tuuuuuned probably yeah
>>
>>280139
Nah, it's just Peach dressed as a Lakitu.
>>
don't have enough to empty a 100 pipe so hopefully he doesn't have boomerang like I'm guessing.
>>
>>280228
He's probably just going to have Triple Green Shells while we get Snow Coat Mario with Boomerang next tour.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyL5_xlpUmo
>>
>>280249
>doesn't have the lakutu voice from the early promos

A shame but I guess I expected too much
>>
File: It's-a Mario Time!.png (163 KB, 512x218)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
Week 2 has nine Mario High-Ends, no joke. Week 1 has the three Party Time alts and their karts/gliders, including Lakitu.
>>
>>280254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x74bZjDYUTE
>>
File: Eqdt-rXXIAIpDSN.jpg (109 KB, 640x1136)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
God I hope none of you spent the 30k on Pauline
>>
>>280254
The Gold Pipe is back for a third round for this Tour's Special Pipe, with Gold King Boo taking the place of Gold Koopa Freerunner this time. Other notes include Ruby challenges and Pauline in the Token Shop.
>>
>>280257
there was some dude on the >reddit just today was asking if they should buy the 30k pauline in their shop today. Poor bastard.
>>
pft forget spending 30k on pauline, she's 50 coins in the event shop
>>
>new years kite got a new course

its_been_2000_years.jpg
>>
>>280254
what the fuck? are they all spotlights? how the fuck does this pipe work? if there are spotlights can you get every mario alt? it can't work like that right? i only have hakama mario.
>>
>>280271
nine spotlghts in a 100 pipe isn't unheard of. They're all also non highlight high ends in the first week pipe, which is also a 9 high end 100 pipe
>>
>>280254
I'm guessing all those will be the 9 spotlights for week 2 without karts or gliders. Seems pretty good.
>>
>>280275
9 guaranteed high end drivers is still insane for one pipe.
>>
>>280279
a lot of those marios aren't actually that good
>>
>>280282
Yeah, obviously only classic and happi are worth it right?

[spoilers]pls say yes, they are the only 2 i've got from the bunch ;_;[/spoilers]
>>
>>280286
depends a lot on your coverage, but in general the earlier the release the more likely it's not to help you because you likely already have other drivers for those courses. The ones in the back row are there for a reason
>>
>>280286
Not really, the best ones are the chef, halloween, swimwear and classic, also, it might be good getting sunshine, I'm still certain he's going to be important eventually.
>>
>>280282
just shocking, even if someone of the spotlights are mediocre. was the heavy hitter pipe the previous record for most driver spotlights?
>>
>>280303
some of the spotlights*
>>
oh hey that's weird, there's four free pulls for the week 1 pipe, and only 2 for the week 2, I think they might have fucked up a 3-3 here
>>
also upon full evaluation Not a single one of these pipes is worth it for me. Wack, but at least I'll finally have over 450 rubies again.
>>
>>280431
I might have to pull next weeks pipe cuz I have no rainbow road character. I hope I pull vampire mario and be done with it in 1/2 pulls
>>
>>280316
It might be intentional since the first pipe hits the week of New Year’s Day. Just make this week special while the second is back to business outside of the ludicrous amount of High-End drivers.
>>
I'm starting to think Ashley isn't happening...
>>
>>280474
Same here. I have good reason to pull in the pipe next week anyways since I’m missing most of the Mario alts featured, but I really hope I manage to get any of the three featured on Rainbow Road next week. They all have great items and decent designs, so I’d happily settle for any of them.
>>
>>280534
She's for Halloween just like E. Gadd and Kamek
They'd probably need an easy 3D model to port like King Bob-omb
>>
I like this tour. Too bad I have to rush it because my gold pass runs out tomorrow.
>>
the fabled boomerang high end still eludes us. maybe next year hopefully.
>>
Why is this tour much better than the last train wreck holy fuck
>>
>>280784
Trust me, it's gonna be when 3D World comes out.
>>
File: 1546809135011.jpg (20 KB, 258x196)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>280786
Ice World is boring, but RMX RR 2 is actually pretty good even though it looks like it was made with a Mario Kart level editor.
>>
>>280789
We need more levels like RR where they just say fuck to the original design and take the assets and make a fucked up monstrosity that only vaguely resembles the original layout
>>
wonder if party time lakitu is going to be 2021's party time pauline/nabbit where he rarely if ever shows up but gets buffed a lot. the only spotlight i have is the glam bruiser so i honestly might try my luck getting him after my last free pull tomorrow. 12% chance of high ends ontop of 4 free pulls in one pipe is crazy and probably won't happen again anytime soon. the new kart will no doubt be top tier as well, and i need one of the gliders for next week's ranked.
>>
>>280863
oh forgot i have the heart balloons too. i can just forsee the next couple of tours being filler with trash pipes so i don't know. might be best to try now instead of regret while having a hoard of rubies with nothing to spend them on and missing out on party time lakitu for a whole year.
>>
File: 1604865123176.jpg (5 KB, 232x256)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>always wanted new year's pauline
>but the 50 gold pipe is back
>don't know if I want to be a waifufag or a metaslave
>>
>>280878
>waifufag
Come on, NY Pauline is super fucking useful. Her pipe has equal value than the gold pipe, and that one doesn't even have spotlights.
>>
>>280902
I just wanted her because I like Pauline. But that's good information, I'll probably roll for her then.
>>
Finally got Pauline, fuck yes. Thank you green coin shop.
>>
>>280257
No, but I did spend 9000 on Lakitu because why not. D'oh!
>>
>>280580
I wonder if the job that oversees Mario things has an approved list of "Mario-style" 3D models you can pull from for a game. Like in Ashley's case there is the model from the Pumpkin Panic game from Warioware Gold.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
The mega bowser fight is fun in a stupid chaotic sort of way. Almost wanna play it again just for the fun of it. Almost...
>>
>>280254
>>280258
I have for three pulls of ten. If i have none on the gold characters and 3/9 marios (hakama, 16-bit, sunshine) how should i spend them?
>>
Oh hey that mission where you dodge goats counts for the "take out 5 goats" challenge, that was a fast one.
>>
>>281273
Gold, easily, you have some of the best Marios. I only hope the gold pipe has at least three high ends on it.
>>
>>281277
But what if there are no spotlights? I hope you are right.
>>
>>281280
Oh, there definitely won't be any spotlights in the gold pipe, I can assure you of that.
>>
>>281281
I'd be happy with 2/2/2 on a 50 (aka same ratio as the two 100 pipes)

But we probably won't get that.
>>
>>281280
It hardly matters if you don't have any of the gold drivers. There will presumably be up to three you can pull, and odds are you'll get something good.
>>
File: 1603902319588.jpg (50 KB, 473x698)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>280699
all-clear pipe was motherfucking Starchute, baby
>>
I'm sorry, where are the sidesteppers in this tour? Are they in fucking Rosalina's Ice World?
>>
>>281345
If you need it for the challenge there is one in Koopa Beach 2 if i remember correctly.
>>
>>281351
Shit, actually it's in the X version one
>>
>>281358
Thanks, I can't believe I missed them.
>>
I really hope the toad tour rumor is true, because through sheer luck Captain Toad and the Clanky Kart are the two items that would most improve my coverage
>>
>>281338
I love how it reappeared so much before actually becoming a regular addition this tour.
>>
>>280258
I'm maxed for both Gold dry bones and bowser.
>>
You know what would be a total mindfuck addition? Wizpig and Tatanga.
>>
>>281573
wizpig would be an absolutely fucking batshit crazy addition. or anything from diddy kong racing. wart too. will probably never happen honestly. at the most i could see them adding a sprite version of wart like dk jr.
>>
everyone always goes stupid hard on ranked tours with driver unlock tickets. Shit's brutal.
>>
so obviously we're getting chef toad with a toad tour fairly soon. i wonder if it'll be next tour or if we'll get one last winter themed tour or what. regardless I'm tapped ruby wise and will have to save for quite a while now so here's hoping the next couple of tours have mediocre pipes. else I'm mega fucked.
>>
I swear to christ that nintendo has a switch in their control room to make racing a living hell specifically for the player. It's like the AI is literally out to get you, hunting you down with cheap shots and aimbot. they also snag all the tokens from you like the little bastards they are. fuck this game, it all went downhill after the first 2-3 tours, now all you see is jap names with golden mega bowser supreme riding a flashy fuckin diamond studded go-kart that costed $249.00. It's literally ugly to look at
>>
>>282462
most people saved rubies specifically for this tour or the christmas one honestly. last one was waifubait/whale tier shit.
>>
>>282474
I always save my rubies anyways, but no characters are even interesting or worth spending for, all the themes look terrible, but it's still almost necessary to try and grind for rare drops if you want to actually get more stars or better rankings. The gap between 4-5 stars on most maps nowadays seems insane; basically requires you to have at least 2 super rare unlocks for it to even be feasible.

I'm just a simple man that prefers all the stock drivers and karts, but there's few times they're even adequate enough to progress through the game. I guess I expect nothing more from a mobile game, it's just a bit disappointing is all
>>
>>282487
i mean, if you've rarely spent your rubies surely you must have a pretty significant stock at this point to get some high ends.. unless you're pure f2p without gold pass at all, and don't win any ranked cups at all.
>>
I know that the game biases you to see new items in your races, and it also biases you to see high ends that get three items in your races. This can actually be a good thing as for an example it means a lot of bowser courses now have a decent chance of seeing more coinbox coins on the ground because of christmas bowzs
>>
What's the best track to farm green coins.
>>
>>282667
>>282674
people have been saying RMX Rainbow Road 2R but really it's anywhere you have a top or mid tier coinbox character. There's a daisy hills track late in the tour that will probably work good too.
>>
Does the gold 50 pipe unlock tonight? I want to get disappointed about it being a 1/1/1 already.
>>
>>283036
sunday is when special pipes show up.
>>
File: ezgif-3-98af9a8adad7.gif (3.99 MB, 300x300)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB GIF
>>283073
>>
>>282678
>anywhere you have a top or mid tier coinbox character
Noob here, I don't have any coin box characters, will I be unable to get Pauline.
>>
NEVERMIND GOLD PIPE IS HERE
>>
File: 1531767177722.jpg (29 KB, 267x338)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
IT'S A 1/1/1
>>
and it's 1/1/1, fucking ripip
>>
>>283296
even if you aren't grinding you'll have plenty of time to get 50 coins entirely by accident. I'd also recommend, at a minimum, getting the rubies
>>
>>283302
Dang. I know this isn't exactly the Anniversary Tour, but they had the courtesy to include extra High-Ends for the main two pipes. Even 2/1/1 would have been understandable.
>>
File: Untitled.png (43 KB, 701x1006)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
odds on a 1/1/1 50 pipe

I'd only recommend going for these numbers if you'd be fine with anything, because if you're shooting for a specific thing your odds are four times worse. If you're in the red, cash out or reset.
>>
I think only new players should pull from the gold pipe, if you aren't one, don't even bother, it's a complete waste of rubies.
>>
>>283349

went 45 pulls deep for gold train, gold boo and gold swooper. I had all three because of gold pass. Ouch. At least they were all things I was in the process of upgrading anyway, and if I was gonna get a dupe driver I'm glad it was gold boo, he's turning into kind of a monster.

No more gold pipe for me thanks
>>
File: MKT_Kadomatsu.png (24 KB, 63x125)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Also The Kadomatsu are out. Have fun they're really fucking hard to hit.
>>
>>283377
apparently these fucks don't even grant points anymore. This better be an oversight or something.
>>
Holy shit, airship fortress t on the last cup requires a very high score, is this the highest it has ever been needed for a fifth star?
>>
>>283402
airship fortresses score requirements have always been really unreasonable for some reason. I think the game expects you to hit all the rocky wrenches for jump boosts but you rarely line up with them properly to do that.

You can also get fucking LAUNCHED into the sky by chaining rocky wrench jumps.
>>
I'm a F2P lucklet who will only manage to get one pull, I only have the original color Mario here >>280254 and the golden Shy Guy here >>280258 wich banner should I bet?
>>
File: free pipe #3.png (295 KB, 480x854)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
Well I managed to pull him, but.. hes not very useful to me right now. He's got a pretty bad starting track pool & I have Grinch Bowser so ranking is already covered. Hope Laki gets some significant buffs down the road.

Also the dev team sure seems adamant not to give Triple Shells, Boomerang and Bubble to any High-Ends.
>>
So wait, the gold pipe is actually dumb and not as good as the one from earlier this year?
>>
>>283538
boomerang is maybe being saved for 3d world re release, pom pom might have it. a high end with bubble would be so unbelievably useless it would have to have an amazing coverage lineup or be a permanent pipe addition or nobody would ever pull for it. triple green shells is kind of mediocre but so are some other high end items. I'd sooner expect a new item before bubble is ever a high end.

>>283507
you have a significantly higher chance of getting a high end in one pull in one of the 100 pipes this week and they're some of the best we've had. especially if you're new all the mario alts give decent coverage. 50 pipes have been more or less garbage for a while now. I can't even remember the last one that had good chances. the one that introduced gold shy guy maybe? with chances like this that nigga is gonna be one of the rarest characters in the game simply because you could empty the pipe infinitely and never get him with these awful chances. at least you had 3 a pipe before.
>>
>>283663
yeah. Nintendo either really wants to squeeze players with these jewish 1/1/1 nu special pipes or they just don't give a fuck. they're universally hated and its 100% better to just empty 100 pipes with multi spotlights nowadays unless 50 pipes are given better odds. before you'd 10 pull 50/30 pipes until a high end then reset and keep going if you wanted. now the odds are so awful you're more likely to not get a high end driver period until the bottom of the 50 pipe. which is awful value and similar to the normal 100 pipes with one less potential high end driver.
>>
File: 1594585044951.jpg (54 KB, 203x254)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I feel like this answer is obvious but should I use two he tickets to level up pt Pauline to 3 and use her on Waluigi's Pinball instead of my level 6 Baby Mario right? Sadly unless I luck out and the shop has an he ticket, I won't be able to get her to level 4.
>>
>>283849
I'd say try to get a good score with baby mario first. if you absolutely have to, use the tickets but baby mario should be fine.
>>
This game is a fucking scam
>>
>>283975
I quit this game now.
>>
>>283975
>>283984
bye!
>>
>>283984
read the odds before you make the leap brosef
>>
>>283984
>>283975
50 pipes with 1/1/1 odds are a scam. shoulda read the thread man, both of the 100 pipes we got are significantly better.
>>
>>283349
I have the feeling that they're making the special pipes shitty so they can justify removing them from the game eventually, especially if they register that players are no longer pulling and complain about those.
>>
>>284124
wouldn't be surprised. they probably saw (god forbid) people consistently actually getting good stuff with less pulls than Nintendo wanted in a gacha on any of the 50 pipes with multiple driver high ends. like they could have at least given people two fucking high ends for new years, it really does seem suspicious as hell.
>>
this one goes out to all the desperate people who resort to upgrading the new year's glider for ranked this cup
>>
>>284146
I'd totally upgrade it if I had it. I got the three drivers, and ran out of rubies.
So now I don't have a kart/glider for rmx rr 2/t.
>>
If you got gold boo I strongly recommend Koopa Troopa Beach 2R with him and the ? Box for green coin grinding.

Love that course, if only because you can just go ANYWHERE.
>>
>>284465
It's super quick, too.
>>
>>282462
more you race a day (or course) the weaker the AI gets. You see this with more AI being iconless as you grind more and more a track
>>
I'm surprised they didn't added penguin to the roster yet since their models are there in the ice stages. Same thing with the Shy Guys from Sunset Wilds. Cause it's obvious Monty Mole only got in because it was an easy port from Donut Plains.
>>
>>283975
>>283984
imagine pulling from that gold pipe when we have 12HE 100 pipe. nigger youre fucking retarded, kyll yourself lmao
>>
>>284843
all with time i imagine, if the game lives long enough there will be plenty of filler tours in the future.
>>
Well guys I was wrong, no Kamek in 2020. But for sure he'll be there this year.
>>
You want to talk about character's its weird we don't have yet, there's still no Dr. Mario.
>>
>>285359
all the dr mario mobile assests they can use I'm sure they will eventually. these next couple of tours will be interesting because we have no idea what their plans are for this year. more city reruns? original tracks or ones from previous entries? mix of everything? the only for sure thing in the near future is a Valentine's tour i imagine.
>>
>>285384
I'm glad Dr. Mario Mobile exists because if nothing else I can be assured that Tour isn't going to get discontinued while that game yet lives.
>>
>>285388
i think enough people buy the packs on a somewhat regular basis to keep this game alive for at least another year. if not more. like people have said it also serves as a sort of advertisement for 8 deluxe, which is still selling like crazy. i definitely don't think the switch is getting 9 unfortunately.
>>
>>285390
I'm expecting this game to last at least three years. Good chance it could go longer, but I feel that's a good minimum.
>>
>all this talk about how many years the game will work
I hate this. I want to be able to go back 20 years from now and play it like I do with any other Mario Kart.
>>
>>285738
I doubt the game will cease to be playable.
>>
I don't think the game will end up in a playable state but I'm modestly hopeful that Mario Kart 9 (whenever that is) might implement an option to play for score like tour, just because it leads to more interesting races.
>>
>>285738
>>285739
it'll be a shame if all the tour exclusive stuff is just stuck in tour forever. depending on how tour does in its lifetime i could totally see Nintendo making tons of customization a big main thing in the next mainline mario kart at least. kind of like a mario kart ultimate. just hopefully without mtx.
>>
>>285745
Most of it probably will. The city tracks are too simple and short to be in a modern console Mario Kart unless they seriously spruce them up like they did with 8's retro tracks.
>>
honestly true reverse courses would be plenty to make the leap, but I bet nintendo would be too autistic to use the ramps.
>>
i really thought the whales would start fighting in the high 50 tiers by now and not be as plentiful in the mid/low 50's but man. theres still a ton in tier 55. I'm going to have to drop a lot if i ever want to get 1st again. niggas with level 6 point cap boosted hakama and ice mario, get the fuck out of here with that shit.
>>
>>286278
How much is the best score on vanilla lake? I have the highest score in my pool at 18.5.
>>
>>286345
20,620 with a level 5 point boosted bowser jr. 1st has nearly 26k lol. i don't think i can get it much higher unless i got two coin frenzies. I'm 3rd place now by 3k but i can easily see myself dropping a tier by the end of the cup.
>>
I play since the release and I never reached tier 40. Sometimes I got to 39, but I always drop. Truth be told I'm not so into the rankings and stuff, but I've been in the middle 30s for a long time now.
>>
>>286874
That was me for a while. Currently been hopping around in the low 40s, and I'm honestly not that desperate to get to the 50s.
>>
>>286910
yeah ranked is weird, you really have to choose your lane and stay in it. If the game is throwing you hard fields listen to it and sandbag for a week or two. You'll end up with more rubies that way at least.
>>
did the odds for my personal all clear pipe:
55% chance of something I have
36% chance of something new
9% chance of picking a maxed out item and getting cucked.
>>
>>287024
At least maxed out high ends give the big money to max out lesser stuff. I've been waiting for another Peachette since I maxed her out almost a year ago, and nothing yet, though.
>>
JOHNSON? THE GOLD PIPES?
>>
>>287024
>>287156
A blessed pull! This gives me new coverage on three ranked courses!
>>
>>287156
green circuit, pretty meh for coverage but its new and cool looking with a good ability so I'll take it. better than ice mario for the 4th time.
>>
File: 1594779682152.gif (287 KB, 300x225)
287 KB
287 KB GIF
>from 3rd to 9th in one night
I'm gonna double rank down this tour, bros, I can feel it.
>>
>>288134
yeah these tracks are awful. just awful. next cup is even worse.
>>
File: 1605155287815.jpg (157 KB, 667x881)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Which is the better bet: Level 3 Mario Hakama or Level 5 Baby Mario?
>>
>>288213
probably lvl 3 hakama, coinbox and coinbox frenzies are OP. lvl 4 hakama would absolutely blow babby mario away.
>>
I have a level 6 double cap broken baby mario and he's still not competitive against the hakama mario loadouts in my tier, really irritating.
>>
>>288253
coinbox plus frenzy is broken as shit. nothing else comes close to beating it afaik.
>>
>>288259
no the sickening thing is baby mario CAN come close to a coinbox character in score because he has the boomerang. It just requires being matched up against coinbox drivers and sweeping them up with the rang. It's the most inconsistent shit ever but it IS possible.
>>
>>288272
that sounds torturous and is just rng ontop of rng ontop of rng. I'd rather just try to get a coin frenzy at that point.
>>
>>288226
Pumped the rest of my Normal tickets into babby. Praying for some early boomerang frenzies...
>>
>>287156
Got another Sushi Rider. Nothing to write home about, but I’ll take it since it helps with ranked this week.
>>
such a punishing tour for people without hakama mario/new year's kite

and if you DO have them you have to buff them up for them to become useless again for the rest of the year.
>>
>Pull 10 on the new years pipe
>Get the best rewards I've gotten in one pull
>In a rush, pull another 10
>Get only shitty normals + 1 HE glide
I swear I'll be saving until next year
>>
File: 139206709668b.png (76 KB, 327x379)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>can't even get to top 10
I got too cocky and too lucky in previous ranks, bros.
>>
>>290115
I'm just barely in 2nd. i won't be surprised if i get sniped the next couple of hours but yeah, next cup I'll almost definitely be going down a tier unless i get incredibly lucky with my pool. this week was rough too for everyone it seems.
>>
>>289839
That's the gacha for you, though the fact you even got any other High-End on the second ten pull should be something to be thankful for honestly.
>>
>>290139
I got lucky to have Santa Bowser and Gold King Boo carry me, but I'm really worried about getting sniped towards the end. It's very close, and the nearest player has clearly been keeping active.
>>
statistically if you score more than one high end on either of the 100 pipes you should reset (unless they've been canceled out by a previous number of green pipes)
>>
>>290521
resetting was only ever useful for when 50/30 pipes were good imho. ideally when you pull these multi spotlight 100 pipes you just pull until you get what you want then stop. which is why its good to always have a lot of rubies when you want to pull period, else you're betting on luck bigtime.
>>
>>290139
i got 3rd, some nip cunt seriously passed me by 2k at the last possible minute and i was maxed on all tracks. not even lying, the last possible minute. suspicious as all hell man. fuck this game, jesus christ I'm mad how the fuck is that shit fair. first time I've ever had someone pass me that late.
>>
>>290948
post rank tier
>>
>>290984
was 55, 56 now.
>>
>>291014
oh, no surprise then. You're dabbling in the pain zone there.
>>
>>291019
yeah. i really have to stop autistically grinding and rank down a lot. when i eventually get paywalled in a future tour since i have zero rubies i guess.
>>
nice
>>
19k kalamari desert T suck my spiked turtle cock
>>
This is the Worst Tier shop stock ever? Wario sucks and Cloud Glider will be 10k in the daily selects next tour and then on.

What will it take for them to handout Pink Shy Guy?!?
>>
FUCK spent all my rubies and pulled 5 times on the mario pipes and I just got 2 spotlights :(
At least I think I got the best ones: chef and halloween
>>
Eh, at least I got something
>>
leveled up pit crew toad to 5 and double boomerang frenzy is fucking insane. whenever a high end boomerang character comes out that shit is going to be so op unless they give it awful coverage.
>>
>>290948
Hey, that nip was me a few rankeds ago, that kinda thing happens.
>>
>>291477
*screams in sunshine mario*
>>
>>291691
i still think that dudes gonna keep getting stealth buffs over the next year. unless we get a second giant banana high end and he becomes old and busted. i definitely would be bummed out if i pulled for him, or any mario alt for that matter, when the current pipe exists now. i don't pull for mario alts though because fuck that.
>>
all these marios looks gay, therefore I will continue hoarding my rubles
>>
I got 1 high end vehicle, 2 gold characters and only class C stuff in the first 10 pull, fuck this pipe.
>>
>>291821
its lucky to even get one high end in your first 10 pull in any 100 pipe to be honest. you could have got all commons. this is why you only pull 100 pipes when you have a shit ton of rubies generally. cause you could empty half the pipe and get fuck all.
>>
>always buy the dry bowser packs despite maxing him out because i like him and i like having easy coins and extra rubies
>>
>>291828
Actually the odds of getting at least one high end on a virgin 100 pipe with 12 high ends is about 74%

You could get unlucky, but it's not a terrible shot
>>
>>291833
That sounds lovely, anon, I wish I could spend 20 or 40 dollars on microtransactions that easily.
>>
even if you don't have great coverage for this ranked cup at least RMX Rainbow Road 2T is a fun track to drive
>>
>>291834
i literally always get unlucky on 100 pipes so i don't pull at all unless i have close to 450 rubies saved up. a 100 pipe has never really been overly generous for me, have never got anything good from free pulls either and I've pulled every single one. i have negative luck when it comes to everything, i just expect the worst when it comes to everything cause thats almost always the case. i emptied the first new years 100 pipe and my first two ten pulls had no high ends and i didn't get lakitu until the last ten pull. almost positive i was born cursed or someone cursed me when i was a kid.
>>
>>291847
Easy nonstops.
>>
Is really funny seeing the giant banana frenzy on RR2T, definetly worth pulling.
>>
>>292003
You think? You're in the air so much in RR2T I figured it wouldn't be worth it
>>
>>292004
Out of the non coin frenzies, the giant banana is the most helpful, for a trick track is even better than coinbox.
>>
grinding on mario circuit 2 is fucking awful
>>
>>292320
yeah I wouldn't recommend it, majority of points is gonna come from the other tracks anyway
>>
File: hes Happi, I'm not.jpg (60 KB, 438x454)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
ran out of rubies and all i managed to pull was him.

guess I can only hope they make a Tokyo Blur 4 or something.........
fuck.
>>
>>292492
I think we'll get back to tokyo sooner rather than later, but honestly I couldn't tell you why I think that. New tour preview soon at least.
>>
>>292492
Dang, that’s poor luck. At least you got something, but Happi’s probably the second worst in this pipe behind Builder. Poor dude wasn’t even acknowledged in the Twitter post even though he literally says “New Year!”
>>
So the second last star pipe gave me Sunshine Mario, very nice
>>
>4 10 pulls on New Year Pipe
>no high end char
I regret this waste of rubies
>>
>>292821
rng be a cruel mistress sometimes. or all the time if you're me.
>>
>>292492
I wish Bom-omb Canon+ wasn't so underwhelming. Side by side and firing at the same time is literally the worse configuration, if they were placed like the banana canons or shot in sequence it'd be so much better
>>
>>292821
sorry man, reminds of back at the anniversay tour when i did the same for monke, but only got a head honcho. The plus side is that things like these only encourages to keep saving and saving rubies
>>
>Greetings from Germany

I'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get a Wario alt
>>
File: 1601013728682.png (348 KB, 391x419)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
WE HEADIN TO BERLIN BABY
>>
Looks like Musician Luigi according to the tweet
>>
New city tracks indicate that sunshine is a good investment because those type of courses will be more prominent from now on, get ready, boyos.
>>
File: Luigi inked himself.jpg (439 KB, 2400x1350)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>293533
It's a Luigi alt along with Musician Mario and Detective Baby Rosalina coming back. Wario will have to wait sadly.
>>
>Party Time Lakitu is gonna get 'buffed' with City Tracks

rip
>>
>>293545
I mean there's no saying vacay mario is getting a berlin course
>>
>>293547
ruby saving tour. fine by me.
>>
>>293558
I get this fear, but honestly I feel it will just take one or two track slots from him. Not that good, but it's reasonable for a High-End driver. If anything, I'd be more worried that he already has so many tracks to start off.

The reason Sunshine Mario got massacred was that he hit right before five city tracks were featured in the Anniversary Tour, and the devs thought it would be cool to give him a variant of each.
>>
>>293566
I mean it'd make thematic sense that vacation mario would shine in city tracks, since it would mean he's on vacation there.
>>
musician mario was all i got from the throwback pipe and i think I've used him once or twice since. at least it's more use out of him.
>>
Free gold pipe gave me a second Pauline to upgrade the original to level 2

Cool
>>
I'm just waiting for the next free ruby day so I can 10-pull on the Marios pipe again.
>>
>>293969
I'm debating wasting my one last 10 pull on the mario pipe. the chances are high for 1 high end in one 10 pull but knowing my luck I'd get nothing but commons.
>>
any chance that since the new tour is in germany they might bring mercedes benz stuff like in MK8?
>>
>>294106
I mean I really doubt the license was in perpetuity so probably not
>>
>>293547
>go to german city
>have a german character
>give alt to an italian
>>
These CPU’s got to stop shoving their asses in front of my face and making me hit their stupid items
>>
File: 1396518792531tr.png (906 KB, 1700x1208)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>that guy not saving his rubies for valetines
>>
>>294467
It's probably gonna be another heart driver.
>>
>>294467
>>294469
yeah we're overdue for one at least. I'm gonna have to save up rubies for multiple tours regardless since i blew them all these last couple of tours. hopefully by the time i have 400+ saved up we get a new coinbox/lucky 7/boomerang character. getting my ass kicked in tier 56 of ranked though and might end up in a super low rank which sucks.
>>
>>294467
>wasting it on the shittiest characters who are just hated waifus

Easy skip.
>>
>>293547
Why did they suddenly stop giving two alts. per Tour?
>>
>>294654
Too many drivers for too few tracks
>>
German Tour probably our first real test to see if Merry Mountain is holiday locked
>>
>pretty much at my limit on all tracks with multiple coin frenzies
>7th
tier 56 is fucking retarded. this is definitely when you absolutely cannot compete unless you're willing to blow all your tickets or open your wallet.
>>
>>295040
Yup, you can only get so far without a decent roster of maxed out drivers and parts, as well as being max level.
>>
>>295040
>>295048
which is why you're supposed to sandbag ranked weeks where you feel you can't win easily to stay in more managable tiers
>>
DK is the only main gold character that doesn't have an alt yet. DK Jr. is a different character so it doesn't count.
>>
DK Jr. and DK ARE the same character, actually.
>>
>>295466
Remember your lore
The original Donkey Kong is Cranky Kong
Donkey Kong Jr was Cranky's son
The modern Donkey Kong is Jr's son.
>>
>>295468
>The modern Donkey Kong is Jr's son
Gah, you're right, I'm always under the impression that Cranky is DK's dad, but he's his grandfather.
...right?
>>
>>295489
that's the running theory until the DK lore book drops. It's just like Joestars, a hero followed by a nobody followed by a hero
>>
>>293969
Yeaaay, wasted all my rubies and got another pink shy guy and not a single Mario.
>>
>>295977
i wish i could break the kneecaps of every smug leddit poster that gets 3+ high ends in one 10 pull.
>>
Predict the new Luigi's item?
I bet they'll give him bomb cannon or double bombs.
>>
>>296166
honestly have no idea. i think double bob-omb would be most likely considering i don't think we've had it in a while. coinbox would be a dick move considering we just had one not too long ago. its definitely not ice flower or lucky 7.
>>
>>296270
Double Bob-ombs would pair up nicely with Musician Mario, but I'm kind of leaning towards Triple Bananas once more.
>>
I've been on top on ranked all week, getting paranoid
>>
>>296407
19k on Kalamari secured me 1st for the whole week, and I dont even have a frenzy character for rainbow road
>>
I've completely lost interest halfway through this tour. Help.
>>
>>295040
Same but tier 35 cause free user.
>>
Thank God I got bumped to 4th, I didn't want to rank up.
Anyone wanna bump me down to 6th?
>>
this is probably the hardest I'm going to lose at ranked since near launch. feels horrible. almost the entirety of my pool is whales, I'll be lucky to get out with 5 rubies tomorrow.
>>
>>281627
Anyone from the Wario games would be amazing.
>>
File: 1586270905656.jpg (17 KB, 561x561)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>295492
DK.JR IS A NATIONAL TREASURE!
>>
I'm more nervous now than when I saw the btc price this morning.
>>
>>297796
holy fuck
>>
File: qulj56pllvax.png (808 KB, 720x1280)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
I want the Japanese to LEAVE
>>
I straight up can't give a fuck despite still having high-end tickets in the event coin shop. I think I'm done with this game.
>>
>>298046
I mean new tour tomorrow so maybe give it another day?
>>
>>297058
being f2p in this game sucks. Gold pass is minimum to make it enjoyable
>>
>>298046
I can't even be bothered to play through all the courses for the gold pipe.
>>
When are we getting God Slayer Bowser alt?
>>
>>297413
>level up some shit for a last ditch effort
>just barely 6th
hopefully i don't get sniped. I'll fucking gladly take 6th in this godforsaken pool.
>>
>>298326
we're almost definitely just getting cat peach as the 3d world switch promotional thing since she was found in the files ages ago iirc.
>>
>been in first place with a 6k lead since the start of week 2
>some japanese player suddenly pops up 3k behind me
I swear to fucking god if I get cucked out of 1st tonight I'm going to kill myself.
Just let met win one time. Just once.
>>
>>298326
He’s probably too big. A 3D World Tour would likely introduce some combination of Cat Peach, Meowser, Boom Boom, or Pom Pom.
>>
>>298700
And that super bell subway track from 8, maybe?
>>
A reminder to all the lads running staggered gold pass strats to check to see if the next tour is your rush tour. It's mine and thankfully nintendo has just been dumping shine tickets on us lately.
>>
Pulled sunshine mario from a single pull. Feels good. Now I can keep the 40 rubies of rankeds to myself
>>
>>298596
some slippery nip tried to steal my 6th too. got it back, hopefully for good. good god santa bowser saved my ass these past couple of tours.
>>
What do you guys think the new track's gonna be called?

i'm thinking- Berlin Bends
>>
>>298902
Berlin Blitz
>>
>>298902
I heard Berlin Bolt, and I like the idea.
>>
Check Your Tiers
>>
Berlin Broadway
Berlin Boulevard
Berlin Bustle
>>
I dumped everything to get all of the Mario alts, and I just managed to pull ahead enough in Ranked to empty the fucking pipe. I only have one more Mario and a super to go, and at this rate I'm probably grabbing the super whether I get the High-End first or not.
>>
under an hour left. Are you gonna miss the New Year's Tour?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkPvoH4iCgU
>>
File: 1541127729991.png (18 KB, 95x100)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>299067
what phone do I have to buy for the game to run like this?
>>
>>299067
Did like the new pipes, but new rainbow road is shiiiiiiitt
>>
>>299067
Enjoyed the Mario mayhem, but I got my filling here. I'm ready for something fresh.
>>
1st place by 30 pts
>>
Ay can we keep the rewards every single day please
>>
wtf ahahhahahha luigi looks like a faggot
>>
There he is

The fabled Gay Luigi
>>
>>299087
Apparently not
>>
Did the new coin prices for the shop kick in?
>>
>>299113
yes
Also jesus HORRIBLE gold pass rewards this time around, two supers and one of the worst gliders in the game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iZJzEKllcw
>>
>>299118
Can't believe they did a stealth Luigi Tour. For some reason, they're doing Berlin Byways 2 instead of 1. Oh yeah, Black Yoshi is also permanent now.

>>299087
Nah, sadly.
>>
File: All looks, no talent.png (151 KB, 400x170)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
Next Special Pipe. I think this one's a hard skip. Great designs (well, three of them), but all of them are pretty weak for High-Ends. Pauline was also in the Token Shop last tour, sheesh.
>>
>>299121
Only missing muscian mario and he's apparently a meme in these threads
>>
>>299120
we don't talk about Berlin Byways 1

not since the war
>>
>>299121
this is a terrible fucking pipe. what a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>299121
This is a good thing actually, imagine if it was a good pipe and you ran out of rubies last tour, I hope next tour is also a filler one so I can avoid pulling and increase my stash for a valentine's day tour or something similar featuring another coinbox driver.
>>
I don't know lads, penis car might be ideal meme material
>>
File: Erl4uL7W8AAxP7r.png (528 KB, 600x600)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/Drmarioworld_EN/status/1349242305287499776
Damn Dr. Mario didn't even have all the koopalings?
>>
There's a bonus item box in the subway car
>>
>>293563
Yep, just as i said.
>>
>>299121
That 2-floor bus kart tho
too bad this 50-pipe will onlu have one high-end of each kind like the last one
>>
File: wario computer.jpg (32 KB, 604x453)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>299118
>not Wario
>>
Bit baffled at how useless Musician Mario is this tour after they hyped him
>>
>>299121
It's kind of funny, if this pipe had mario santa and yoshi egghunt too, it would be the pipe with the worst content in the history of this game (not to mention the awful 1/1/1 in 50 odds). Thank god for this shitty filler tour about faggy luigi, I can save my rubies.
>>
>>299233
Santa Mario is a definite agree, but I wouldn’t say Egg Hunt is bottom tier. Not very good, sure, but not AS fucked as the ones in the Big City Pipe. At minimum, I’d af least say that Halloween Rosalina, Holidaisy, Cherub Baby Peach, and LM King Boo all have him beat. Honestly, it’s hard to judge Egg Hunt when they’re probably the rarest driver in the game at this point.
>>
don't think I didn't see that, redditor
>>
that Berlin music fucking slaps, not gonna lie

>>299126
kek
>>
There it is, the worst pull of 2021
>>
>>299120
>they're doing Berlin Byways 2 instead of 1
This is bothering me more than it probably should.
Did they cut a whole tour out of the game?
>>
Remember how last year did this weird week where King Bob-omb and Nabbit were off place for some reason? They were the bosses of the Tour before their actual availability?
Maybe there was a weird delay/cut or something that might have to do with the Berlin Byways 2 shit that’s going on.

It didn’t happen any other part of the year, it was specifically those 2-3 weeks of Nabbit and King Bob-omb
>>
>>299632
I liked the new character final boss preview, wish they'd bring it back
>>
>>299136
If it's track selection ends up sucking ass, sure, may be even better than yellow birdo
>>
nice of the germans to invite us over for some sausage, gay luigi?
>>
>>
>>299969
oh they really did that
>>
>>299233
The Rosalina tour had a nearly all garbage pipe too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo8xreUShq4
>>
Dubs and I try to pull for gay luigi
>>
File: mario_smug.jpg (52 KB, 897x668)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>299969
Do krauts really...?
>>
>>299969
Gay Luigi?
>>
File: 1424382991853.png (3 KB, 250x250)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I ACTIVATE A COINBOX, IMMEDIATELY GET SMOKED BY A SHELL, AND HAVE ALL MY GREEN COINS STOLEN BY YELLOW BIRDO
>>
blasted through the tour because of gold pass strats, it all pretty middling stuff but Koopa Troopa Beach 2R with gold boo is still the gold standard of coin grinding

Wonder if they just gave up on other green coin collection methods, been a while.
>>
File: 1400450635640.jpg (215 KB, 629x636)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>301096
I also blasted this tour because of gold pass strats but then Google offered me to renew for 70% off so I guess I wasted those Quick and Star tickets.
>>
>>301122
I mean the strats are still valid unless google just lets you do it for free. Which I guess could happen if they let you stack play points with that.

Also I never get those begging offers to stay for whatever reason. probably don't spend enough.
>>
File: Gpb00337.png (64 KB, 256x256)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>
>>301130
When I cancel my gold pass, I always tick the "cost related issue" box or whatever it is. This is only the third time I've been offered a discount to renew immediately.
>>
Nice, This makes up for the shitty pipe last time from last event
>>
>>301936
was gay luigi that tantalizing for you?
>>
>>301947

Not really, but I had the extra spare gems for a 1 try on the pipe.
>>
>>299969
Bold of Nintendo to put a mustached man wearing a cap in a Berlin flag.
>>
>>302002

A single 10 pipe try is what I mean to say
>>
File: 1420234425133.gif (314 KB, 326x529)
314 KB
314 KB GIF
Am I better off investing into Shy Guy Chef or Detective Baby Rosalina?
>>
>>302161
i feel like i see chef shy guy in ranked a lot more often than detective baby rosa, and tokyo blur and london loop probably aren't coming back for a good long while. I'd invest in chef shy guy if i was you.
>>
>Hit opponent with an air horn

Unless you have a 7 Character, your practically fucked, piece of shit never shows up when you need it
>>
Hey so, what’s the point of triple mushroom frenzy other than ending later than normal mushroom, it’s practically the same exact frenzy
>>
>>302351
Don't you get more points for using a triple mushroom compared to a regular one?
>>
>>302351
I'd complain too, but the mushroom/triple mushroom frenzy is already pretty good for a frenzy that isn't coin based like coin/coin box/Lucky 7+
>>
>>302351
its practically the same i think.

>>302355
i don't think so. i don't even know if anyone has tested that out honestly. its still a good item regardless, easily one of the best right below coinbox and coin frenzy imo. in terms of points. i can always rely on a mushroom frenzy giving me consistently more points than say a red shell or banana frenzy.
>>
File: 1401179745616.png (198 KB, 600x600)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>302351
Are you also stuck using Wedding Peach?
>>
Frenzy points are split into two categories. You get a certain amount of points for just pressing the screen, and another when the item is successfully used. Any item you use on yourself is generally a good frenzy because they are always successfully used.
>>
worth watching, still up to date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPsPoYUn104
>>
>1st by nearly 8k points, most I've been in the lead in ages
>just fucking know some lazy whale cunts who don't bother to play the ranked tracks at all for the entire week are going to stroll on in and beat my ass come Tuesday at the last moment
its all so tiresome.
>>
>5000 coins for Green coins

Goddamn, yes sir
>>
>>302370

Nah, Toadette, Blue Mario and Sausage Luigi
>>
Hey so, want to explain why Coin Box Frenzy spreads out pretty fucking shitty, how the fuck am I supposed to grab them
>>
>>302552
get lucky, or use them on straight roads
>>
>>302552
you aren't supposed to get em all
>>
>>302552
You can't, it was designed so that the player would get the least amount of coins possible no matter the direction of the kart, then, annoyed because you can't get them, you lower your guard and get hit (most likely by some asshole with a bomb canon or blue shell) so all of the other bots can steal them from you.
>>
you know what kinda ticks me of about Tour exclusive courses? They often have almost no off track area, everything is full speed all the time.
>>
>>302626
>>302706

Why is the frenzy worse than the original
>>
I miss his presence in ranked
>>
>>303290
meanwhile pgp is just as valuable as ever. bitch is beyond s tier at this point.
>>
>>303301
I've got a level 6 gold freerunning koopa and still don't have pink gold peach despite playing since launch, shit's pretty ridiculous. They overloaded my boy in that one pipe and then left him to rot.
>>
>>303316
to be fair gold king boo has kind of taken his spot as charity gp coinbox driver. I'm sure he'll get some buffs again eventually though, or show up in ranked.
>>
Does anybody ever actually have Pink Gold Peach, it always seems like she’s in ranked a lot but nobody has her
>>
>>303508
my opponents in ranked definitely have her
>>
>>303508
Mine's level 3, and I always see someone with a double unlocked level 6 one on ranked.
>>
>>303508
i got her by chance fairly early in a normal pipe. can't even remember what one, and I've pulled about 2-3 dupes of her in total. don't worry, my actual luck is incredibly shit. I've had to empty pipes every single time to get the spotlight driver when I've tried to.
>>
>>303508

I have a level 3 Ice Mario and a Level 3 Metal Mario
These fuckers never want me to have Pink Gold Peach
>>
>>303508
I have her at level 6. Her along with dk at 6 double cap and halloween peach at level 3 should guarantee I win this week, unless some sleepernigger shows up.
>>
>>303508
I have her at Level 3. Never even had to spend a ticket so far. At this point, whenever I pull a non-spotlight driver it’s either her or Dry Bowser.
>>
the shitty 50 pipe is 2/2/0, so it's technically stronger than the 1/1/1 we usually get, but boy oh boy is that not enough
>>
>Okay so no Gliders which means Kart and character gets boosted by 1

You ain’t fooling me, it’s literally the same
>>
Has the gacha aspect in this game changed since the beginning? I remember playing it way back and it was too hard getting the rare karts and ended up quitting.
>>
>>304159
no
>>
>>304159
The game has gotten a little more generous with more FTP handouts, several free pulls every tour (including a guaranteed High-End), and far more pipes with multiple High-Ends available. That said, it’s still the same gacha system.
>>
>>304418
we also had great special pipes for a good while but haven't had one worth pulling since probably the 1st anniversary tour back in October.
>>
>>304481
The Coin Box pipe during the Mario vs. Luigi Tour was fairly good at least, and the Starchute pipe during Winter was also okay. That said, we have had a pretty weak streak lately, so hopefully we get something good soon.
>>
JOHNSON?? THE GOLD PIPES??
>>
god the point system feels so fucking ass I wish they just kept it position based with cosmetic microtransactions.

Good game tho.
>>
>>304418
in my opinion this game is not worth playing unless you buy gold pass
>>
>>305075
Got another dry bowser, at least he's now one ticket away from being level 6
>>
>>305351
Then why would someone ever pull?
>>
>>305351
Would you still keep top shelfs and frenzies?
>>
>>305351
nah. It's what makes the game fun- Optimizing points especially in T tracks is very cool and autistic
>>
That second Berlin Byways 2T is a pain in the ass to get the 5 grand stars in, Jesus.
>>
>>305075
>Peachette

UGGHHHHH
>>
Hey so, is there any situation where repeatedly tapping during a frenzy isn't the best option?
>>
>>307008
Can't imagine so unless you really don't care about scoring on that run, and frenzies make the game lag.
>>
>>307008
bullet bill frenzy can run out of bullets before the frenzy ends

triple bananas have a tendency to disappear before actually reaching other drivers because you're only allowed six bananas at once.

But it's not usually worth it to plan around these limitations anyway.
>>
>>307008
yeah, when its a mega mushroom or a horn frenzy and you reset the fucking wasted run.
>>
>>307008
That happens to me when I'm doing coin limit and I'm getting more than 599 coins before the last race for the day to get another 100, I either restart the race or let the coin frenzy to run out without tapping.
>>
File: 1346083540512.png (114 KB, 246x326)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>third place
>>
>>307302
get to grinding motherfucker
>>
>1st by 300 fucking points
>maxed on all tracks
I'm nervous lads.
>>
reminder that there's three levels of maxed out
1. Maxed out without using item tickets
2. Maxed out without using spare level up/point cap tickets
3. MAXED OUT
>>
>>307410
oh I forgot the 4th level
4. MAXED OUT + using your cabal of friends to all choose all coin box drivers and feed you extra points in multiplayer
>>
>>307410
the only time i ever use level up/cap tickets is if I'm losing 1st by a slim, slim margin. otherwise its usually not worth it and its better to take the hit. i got incredibly lucky with my pool this week if i do win it. next week I'll almost definitely be going down a tier.
>>
>>307416
yeah same, though sometimes I'll build an oppressive lead with a couple of tickets if I'm drowning in them. It's good to stay on top of this
>>
>Stuck at 6th, despite starting at 2nd
>>
File: narrowed it down.jpg (25 KB, 344x268)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Which glider will be in the TIER SHOP tonight?!?
>>
>>307548
Definitely not sunset, that was already offered recently. The other two are pipe permanents so I guess that might happen. I'd still expect the high end to be a kart though.
>>
>sunset
They're pushing it so hard I'm worried it's about to get memory holed out of ranked
>>
File: meh.jpg (160 KB, 480x854)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>307554
>Definitely not sunset, that was already offered recently.
hmph, you were saying? infact all three of them were offered recently.

Bad Tier Shops, Bad Pipes
The Berlin Tour is officially garbage! just the worst.
>>
>leveling up one of the best gliders is bad.
You guys are insufferable
>>
they really fucking need to give star tickets another purpose. i have like over 110 of these fucking things and will not be using them for the foreseeable future. have them be exchangeable for coins or fucking something.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.