[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 86 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lilina.jpg (1.44 MB, 3185x1417)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
Did you summon for Lilina, or anyone else on her banner?
>>
>>277825
No, when the fuck is F!Byleth getting a rerun? M!Byleth shows up every month and my dumbass decides to not play during the time the Three Houses banner rerun, come one I just need two more copies.
>>
File: 1522768017643.png (35 KB, 259x249)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Seriously, there has to be a better OP topic than "did you summon for monthly whalebait?" for these threads. Also have the decency of waiting until the other thread is close to 404, this board moves at a snail pace, no reason to do another thread so quickly.
>>
>>277997
I second this, getting real boring with “did you summon for blank?”.
>>
>>277997
>>278003
What are some other ideas for OPs?
>>
>>278014
Could ask what they thought about the current banner, be it line-up, or about the character(s). In this case, they could ask about if you like Legendary Lilina or not for any reason at all or what you think about her as a unit or for being a Legendary at all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO6QSEtD31M
lmao
>>
oh my god, please don't turn the rest of the special heroes banner into that 6% cancer, also did anybody else think velouria was going to be the 4 star with DC? I need to lay off the booze.
>>
>>278074
What the fuck
>>
File: 1601274060511.jpg (49 KB, 828x682)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>278074
Why does IS like making these NY an easy skip? Who actually gives a fuck about the OCs?
>>
>>278090
Reginn is the only one that should matter
>>
File: 1605498329740.jpg (32 KB, 576x576)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>278074
>fairy banner
>"oh shit oh shit Mirabillis TT reward!"
>fucking Keaton

I'm so fucking pissed off.
>>
>>278074
What does the w mean?
>>
>>278074
> no Mirabillis
skipped
>>
>>278105
Isn't that omega?
>>
>>278105
I assumed it was supposed to be a bow.

I am kinda of pissed the moment I assumed IS had a hate boner for the wolfskins they add them with a new years alt. Well at least Keaton is the tempest trial unit. Overall this banner is disappointing due to color sharing and IMO.
>>
File: 1608413711314.jpg (29 KB, 421x237)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>277825
I spent 80 orbs and got 1 Reginn and Plumeria, not so bad roight? Didn't really care for anyone though, just haven't summoned in months and wanted to try my luck.
>>
>>278074
>putting NY Lethe on the banner
>when there's no fucking point to her existence now that Freyja exists
>>
>>277825
Pulling to plus Reginn and Peony.
>>
Update out of nowhere. And the Catalog even has question marks.
>>
File: 1507863937801.png (202 KB, 392x397)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>it's another Link skill on a free unit but no Reposition
Why are they allergic to giving free units Reposition?
>>
>Pawns of Loki
>again
It's all so tiresome.
>>
File: 1584309198641.png (129 KB, 344x342)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
Bros, is there any way to play this game on a huawei phone without google play services? Or am I fucked out of luck?
>>
>>278465
Does it not use Android? Because then you're completely out of luck unless they start rolling compatibility for Huawei OS. Take the Xiaomi pill if you want a chink phone.
>>
File: 1598169158295.png (80 KB, 367x284)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>278122
Kengan Omega crossover confirmed
>>
I rolled two Dimitri, one +Atk and one +Def. Both are superboons so I think I'll merge them along the free one I got. I'll go for Def since it synergizes with his entire kit, or would Atk be better?
>>
>>278642
It's got android, but doesn't have any google stuff, including google play services, which are necessary to play this game
>>
>>278659
Can't you download the apk?
>>
>>278674
That's what I did. It gives me an error and says gp services are not supported on this device, so I can't play
>>
>>278658
+Def works better for survival, +Atk works better for one shots, honestly you can't go wrong with either
>>
>>278676
Better play on Bluestacks meanwhile because you're out of luck and with Huawei being completely cut out from Google stuff, you're better buying a new phone.
>>
>>278756
Oh yeah, I forgot bluestacks was a thing, guess I'll use that for now
>>
>>278291
For me it's the fact they give us repeat skill fodder.
>>
>>278291
>>278822
Which Link? I still need Def Res Link for my Mae since I wasn't playing during free Sigrun.
>>
>>278864
Keaton comes with ATK/DEF link and Smite. Halloween Ena has DEF/RES link and at 4* too, iirc
>>
>>278867
Yeah, I merged her, though.
>>
>>278868
That's too bad. Dropping 100 grails on Sigrun is your best bet unless you want to wait for a Lilith rerun
>>
File: 80718598_p0.jpg (1.87 MB, 945x1336)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>best fairy is a cheerleader
>main unit isn't even good
>>
File: D___b77UEAAsna2.jpg (122 KB, 750x1165)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>278090
I like Laevatein and Triandra because of their designs. I skip stories because >gacha stories. I don't prioritize them over my actual FE favorites, though.
>>
>>277825
Went in for Plumeria. Didn't get her first time. This time I got Reginn and 4 Lilina's. Super mad. Didn't even get a good Liliana so I merged a shit one into a neutral one.
>>
File: 1228.jpg (158 KB, 940x991)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
We're getting Atk/Spd Solo SS!
>>
>>278984
Was kinda hoping for def/res solo to add Fallen Tiki or Ashnard well I guess double def seals back to back would be a bit much .
>>
>all old shitters
Are they finally gonna put them on a separate banner of some sort?
>>
Hmm.
>>
File: 1599147566802.jpg (64 KB, 564x564)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>279173
>Still no Marcia
>Still no Boyd
>Still no Volke
>Still no Astrid
>Still no Devdan/Dandev
>Still no Lucia
>Still no Bastian
>Still no non-seasonals verisons of characters we already got that I'm waiting for (Greil, Rhys, Rolf, Tanith, Dheginsea, etc)
>not allowed to want anything Tellius anymore because everyone is angry about the alts
I never asked for this... If only ISIS wasn't a fucking retard and put some characters from one of the biggest cast in FE in the base roster, we could of avoided at least half of the alts.
>>
Any good sets for Mist? I really like her weapon so I'm looking for some builds.
>>
>>279570
She's cursed by an awful statline, to the point that I'm amazed they made her 5* locked. Did they really think high RES with average ATK was too dangerous to be easily rolled?
She's only fit for support, so I'd lean into that:
A: ATK/RES bond (unity if you want to go all-in)
B: Wrathful staff
C: Odd Recovery would actually be pretty good on her
S: Renewal/any Chill
She also pairs really well with any unit that gets a bonus from [Penalty], so you could also lean into building her to support a specific unit who does that
>>
File: 1595840009398.jpg (1.34 MB, 1080x2340)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>277825
Finally got Plumeria! Got Lilina and 2 Reginns along the way. Kinda sad I had to drop so many orbs but it was a good haul at least
>>
>>279577
Oh yes, she's definitely getting a full support kit, I don't expect her to do any meaningful damage with those stats, but being able to debuff and panic just for existing is too good to pass.
>>
>>279587
You could also try giving her a DEF/RES stance skill in the A slot. 90% of the time, she'll only be getting attacked in the enemy phase. You could also put a chill in her B slot too if you want to completely forget about damage
>>
>>279577
>>279587
Non-brave staves are usually just focused on support or pain+ and double savage blow builds.
You could give Mist a Sabotage Def or Res skill on her B instead of Wrathful for even more debuffs if you don't mind doing no damage at all, but her 46 Atk isn't going to do wonders anyway unless you heavily invest on skills like Push, Rouses and the such.
>>
>>277825
Got a jill for like 8 orbs which is nice but she's -att which is less nice
a good pokedex filler at least
>>
>>279243
alts exist to try and sell banners of literal whos without having to settle for bizarre banner gimmicks like the new one

hell, look at what Fates has to work with for new units:

Hoshido
>Orochi
>Hayato
>Reina
>Yukimura
>Scarlet
>Asugi
>Kiragi
>Caeldori
>Hisama
>Mitama

Nohr
>Charlotte
>Benny
>Nyx
>Ignatius
>Percy

Both
>Mozu
>Shura
>Izana
>Fuga
>Dwyer
>Sophie

then there's also Anankos, Arete and Hans as villains to come through. Anankos and maybe Charlotte/Orochi aside, none of those would be able to sell a banner. so tee up another corrin alt to get people rolling
>>
>>279959
Charlotte would absolutely sell a banner by herself, since she's one of the first units to get a seasonal variant first and never get her regular variant
Also, tits
>>
>>279959
I see a bit more outcries for Nyx from my eyes, myself included. That's also going from just recent games too, the older games would be really rough to try to sell, especially Marth's games, Binding Blade and Thracia. Even Awakening is running low on heavy hitters too, which is why they got an OC on their banner. I'm not sure if I should expect more TH banners or the same deal as this year.
>>
>>279968
It'll probably be about the same, I think they're scared of repeating the Fates/Awakening floods from near the start
>>
>>279965
is she the only unit still caught in seasonal hell?
>>
>>279971
No, now there's at least a dozen or two
Greil, Rudolf, Ingrid, Tanith, Louise, Pent, and so on, Charlotte was just the first
A few have escaped seasonal hell like Shigure, Sigrun, and FE8 Selena, but still
>>
>>279969
I don't blame them on that account, which is why they're not overwhelming us with too many TH, but same time, this year has been real forgettable for me. I can't even remember most of the New Heroes this year. Seasonals are even worse for me.
>>
Was I just lucky or did they reduce the amount of bonus multipliers enemies in PoL get? Think the worst I saw was 22 in a couple runs.
>>
>>279959
Bro there are like 5 or 6 waifus that Isis is able to use, also I’m kinda torn with the whole “sell a banner” thing, I don’t think that’s the case because if Isis eyed every banner like that we would’ve gotten Malice or another Caeda alt for the New Mystery banner instead of double Kris, they’ll leave the female Kris though.
>>
>>280593
I wish we go back to the old formula banner but with 4 unit instead of a banner for one game
>>
I was looking through the unit list on a wiki for an armor unit to build since I still only have 3 invested armors. Did you know we still only have 5 armors in the 3-4* pool? Sad.
>>
>>281000
Gwendolyn, Effie, Sheena, Draug, Valbar
Huh, that's right
There's also Hilda but she's a seasonal 4* so she'll be going away in a bit, and there's a few Grail units but those require Grails
If you need an armour to build right now Hilda would be a good bet though
>>
>>281000
Draug, Gwendolyn, Sheena, Effie and Valbar, right? And three of them are lance units. Just build a grail unit instead if you really need an armor, otherwise I think is better to roll the gacha since other than Zephiel and Black Knight, they have no prfs and the only one who could get one soon is Arden, and if you look at it that way, the only grail armors with prfs are all swords.

Just take the manakete pill and roll for dragons.
>>
>>281007
>>281011
I was looking at Sothis since she's good right out of the box, but at the same time I never played 3H, so I have no attachment to her.
>>
>>281014
>but at the same time I never played 3H, so I have no attachment to her.
It's alright. You don't even need to play TH to get anything out of her. I won't spoil why.
>>
>>281014
Sothis is fine, but she's gonna be hard to merge up
I'm not sure if you want an armour to +10 for scoring purposes or simply an armour to use and fight with
For the former, I still think Hilda would be a good bet if you have enough Orbs because she has a very high stat total and will be fairly easy to merge up
For the latter, Sothis will do fine but she'll be harder to obtain, and if you want to invest into an armour I'd suggest either Brave Hector or Brave Edelgard, both of whom should be returning on a banner in about a month and a half
>>
File: 1596911039853.jpg (547 KB, 1000x600)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>281014
You can roll for the character if you find it cute and then play the game later. I had never played a FE game before when I started FEH and I really liked Nowi, then I played Awakening and she became my favorite character. I now need to play Binding Blade to justify the +10 Fae and W!Fae I have. I just like manaketes a lot, they cute.
>>
>>281021
I ended up playing Holy War and Thracia after finding out about the units (mostly Reinhardt) through Heroes
And I ended up really, really liking Leif and Seliph as protagonists
>>
man new years keaton's artist is meka and not okuma yugo what a let down
>>
>>278074
No Yoshiku art? No roll.
>>
Meh. Caved and spent about 230 orbs going for Ninos and Sothises.
1 Nino
2 Sothis
2 Kliff
1 Duessel
Not too bad.
>>
>>281030
I feel like Leif is probably the closest we've gotten to an ideal protagonist. He usefulness comes from being able to provide utility that no other unit can rather than simply being an OP killing machine and I like how his hot headed personality is an actual character flaw instead of just a quirk.
>>
>>282158
Plus like, even without Major Holy Blood, he still manages to fight as hard as any other Holy Weapon inheritor, if not harder, even having a line in Heroes from his Legendary version:
>Since I cannot wield a divine weapon, I must pour myself into studying all the useful skills I can find.
And he ends up being a Master Knight, wielding all sorts of weaponry; whatever it takes to win the day
>>
File: tits.jpg (1.17 MB, 1046x1928)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Post Free Pulls
>2 NY lethes (already had one)
>1 plumeria
>+atk and +spd on the lethes
This banner is kinda nutty too bad the only other character I want shares their color with a filthy subhuman
>>
>>283393
Jackshit
>>
>>283393
Just this.
>>
>>283393
The only noteworthy thing I got was Knoll and that was only because I didn't realize they threw him in the pool already
>>
I wanted New Years Lethe but this will do too.
>>
Wat do with this cutie? Ivs are shit but I’m not the biggest fan of Distant Ward as I don’t think +5 Atk/Res is worth not being able to counterattack everything. Who’s the best user of this skill?
>>
>>283732
>IVs are shit

She's +Spd, even if she loses Res that's still a great boon. But to answer your questions, Ward/Foil skills are kind of situational and better used on units with high Res who should be tanking magic attacks mainly, so if you're planning on building a melee Res tank, that could be a good option.
>>
File: 1609436208656.png (1.15 MB, 1600x1000)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>
>>283816
And the first thing I thought is that this is so off-character coming from Plumeria. Goddamn autism.
>>
>>283827
It is but she is still designed with booba in mind
>>
File: 1497660085590.jpg (1.99 MB, 10000x10000)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>85 orbs in a single day

That's a very good haul.
>>
I burned all my stash for nothing
Cursed banner
>>
Getting back into FEH again, any Mythics or Legendaries I should prioritize?
>>
File: 024.jpg (195 KB, 1000x950)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>284184
Not really? Mythics and Legos are just whalebait for AR so you're not really missing anything by not rolling on their banners unless you like the character. On the other hand, Reginn is the newest OC, a sword cavalry with a passive that allows her to move again after attacking, using support skills or destroying a structure, along having some really good stats and a very strong special, also she's part of the new Mythics that allow you to have an extra unit in your offense or defense team depending on their blessing.
>>
dunno if this is a bug or intended, but deadeye dose not double Luna Arc's "deal 25% enemys defence" damage
>>
>>284282
what other percentage buffs are additive anon?
>>
>>284282
It's intended. Deadeye and other specials like glimmer boost the initial damage before Luna Arc's "deal 25% enemy's defense". Thats added afterward
>>
>>283393
Wasn't from free pulls but Plumeria and a dupe duo Alfonse.
Not sure if I'll use her considering I have normal cum fairy already but it's nice to have.
>>
BHBs have been a real pain in the ass lately. Getting Shareena to kill Corrin has got to be some of the hardest PvE content as far as I can remember.
>>
>>277825
What do i do with doubles?
>>
>>285094
Pic related
>>
>>285094
>>285098
Merge them together or inherit their skills onto other units.
Ninnian's Fortify Dragons is only on her, Adrift Corrin and M!Kana
Reginn has SS3, Lull SPD/DEF and Panic Smoke, all of which are premium skills.
I generally only merge 5* limited units if they have poor skills for inheritence or it's a unit I like a lot that I plan on rolling for and building. Otherwise, I inherit off to units who could make better use of their skills. (But with how the game's been developing, most 5* limited units have unique weapons that make them better than whatever you could otherwise do with their skills on other units. Really been biting me in the butt lately with PvE content being balanced around having a broken nu-unit or two in your barracks.)
>>
>>284184
don't bother coming back
>>
Any good sets for Velouria? I was lucky enough to pull a second one in the TT banner to fix her bane and I'm now looking for sets. I was considering Vantage as a B skill but I also have access to several Special Spiral, which sounds interesting to ensure 1CD Bonfire every time she activates it.
>>
>>285403
I run her with Steady Stance and Spiral for 2CD Astra to fix her ATK bane.
I pair her with Galeforce Reyson. Sending him out for a quick kill, then doubling back to give a dance is a lot of fun.
>>
>>285346
Why's that?
>>
File: 1558121817873.gif (640 KB, 500x500)
640 KB
640 KB GIF
>Genny is getting a refine
>>
>myrrh instead of anyone else from the fucking banner
fucking why
>>
>>286048
I can't complain too much since I can merge her up finally to fix her Def bane.
>>
File: Arden.jpg (10 KB, 220x220)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Finally! Zephiel's getting a refine!
>>
Any idea on what Kinshi Hinoka's refine will be like?
I hope it's some form of NFU since she's supposed to be able to fight armours
>>
File: 1608639108329.png (243 KB, 466x357)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>Still playing when FEH Pass exists
>>
>>286151
Are we still pretending FEH pass is the worst thing to happen to FEH?
>>
>>286143
Hopefully. It's sad that at no point has she been good in the role. I'm hoping for NFU and NCD, or a DC nullify. That'd be enough to let her do her job.
>>
>>277825
I got Lilina and Celica but was aiming for Plumeria.
>>
>>286181
It'd be nice if it had any single effect of the following
>% def damage added like the Luna Arc
>targets lower of enemy def/res stats
>hell even something that'd negate the insane non-B skills of some armors would be nice
Or the ones you listed.
>>
Why do both Velourias have weapons that involve support partners?
>>
File: 1591463272944.jpg (500 KB, 3429x1377)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>Gotten 3 NY Lethes (and a Gerik) and no Fairy duo

I have a feeling I'll be getting a repeat of NY Hríd soon.
>>
>>289024
Sorry to hear that, Emm.
>>
>>289024
But the statistics anon!
>>
>demoted to T18 for the first time in years
Whoops
>>
>>289134
Arena's so fucking unfun holy shit
>>
Got pity broken by Melady (still no NY!Alfonse for the second year in a row).
Probably going to fodder her for Wyvern flight or instant lance. What are some good builds that use either? Ideally on 3/4* availability units
>>
>>289447
Wyvern Flight is Jill's ultimate B skill since her B slot is basically free
It's good on any flier you have that has good Spd and great Def though, so that'd depend on who you have
For 3*/4* units, if you just wanted to put it to good use, Seteth comes to mind
>>
>>289700
>>289447
Also Cormag, Valter, and Young Minerva as possible candidates
Those three + Seteth are all pretty accessible, the former three being free and the latter being a 3*/4* summon
>>
>>289306
lay back and think of the orbs
>>
File: Lena_Neutral.png (286 KB, 1600x1920)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
Lena makes my cock hard.
How do I build her?
>>
>>289981
With love.
>>
File: 20210105_190653.jpg (1015 KB, 1440x2894)
1015 KB
1015 KB JPG
Any recommendations for my Jill?
>>
>>290157
Noontime with Brazen seems a bit redundant, I'd either keep Moonbow or just go with another Seal, like Swift Sparrow or Atk/Spd Solo
>>
>>290157
I'd suggest to give her Galeforce, with Heavy Blade being the seal.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t1Lt4OlbFw
>>
>>290588
What a boring banner, Sara aside
>>
>>290588
>Seal Atk/Res
That's just insulting
>>
Would +Res, or even +Atk be better than +Spd for Felicia these days?
I've noticed that most of the recent mage units either just outspeed her, come with all sorts of buffs and one-shot her, or both. It feels like her speed isn't that great anymore.
>>
>>290588
Hope I manage to free roll Sara
The reposition healing+atk/spd push+joint drive res would benefit my Eremiya
>>
>>290588
Sara is cool, a bit surprised they gave better stuff to Ronan instead of Miranda. The both of them were shitters but Miranda has being a cute girl going for her.
>>
>>290588
>no Shannam demote
He would have been the perfect demote
>>
well maybe February will have good banners
>>
>>291008
I've always used +Res to make her Glacies hit a bit harder
>>
>>290185
Yeah, I just have it for autobattling TT. For other modes I use moonbow. I'll probably slap the SS seal on her though.
>>290187
I might just do that. My only issue is, would she really be all that great of a Heavy Blade user? Galeforce is always good I guess. Maybe if I get a +Atk copy.
>>290588
Miranda's cute, but this banner is pretty meh. Seems like IS is slowing down with the powercreep.
>>
>>291935
>would she really be all that great of a Heavy Blade user?
I mean she's got like 71 Atk at the very least with her weapon and A skill there, effectively more if Wyvern Flight is active, and she has a -1 Special weapon
So yes
>>
>>291935
>Seems like IS is slowing down with the powercreep.
I think for Japan right now, everyone is getting back to work/saving up money after spending so much on visiting relatives. IS is probably going to wait until people have disposable income before they start milking everyone dry with powercreep again.
>>
File: 1521761492332.jpg (83 KB, 578x748)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>291008
I have always used +Atk to fix her really low stat, but I haven't used mine in a very long time and her adaptive damage skill is not that useful anymore. Might as well just turn her into an anti-tome tank.
>>
>Genny: +3 Atk, Dazzling Staff, [Gravity], skill refine: +5 Atk/Res to Genny if she initiates combat or has an ally near her, restores 7 HP to herself and nearby allies after combat
>Lewyn: +3 Spd, if unit's HP >25%, +4 Atk/Spd, [Desperation], skill refine: if foe's HP >75%, +4 Atk/Spd to Lewyn, neutralize his Atk and Spd penalties, and neutralize Atk and Spd buffs on foe
>Arden: Dual phase Brave Sword, skill refine: if unit's HP >50%, +4 Atk/+6 Def to Arden and -1 Special on foe during combat
>Hinoka: +4 Atk/Spd to herself and nearby allies, skill refine: -4 Atk/Spd/Def on foes within 3 spaces
>>
>>291946
Okay, thanks, I guess I didn't think about how it all adds up, thanks.
>>291967
Haha, maybe now would be a good time to not be an impulsive retard then. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
File: ErFv8ZAU0AMmaP9.jpg (802 KB, 3032x1080)
802 KB
802 KB JPG
>>292038
In visual form
>>
Gennybros, are you ready to roll? That new Atk stat is bonkers.
>>
File: 1609980363606.png (1.37 MB, 1600x1920)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>
>>292055
Arden deserved so much more...
>>
>>292063
A free dual phase Brave Sword is neat
>>
>>292055
Looks like Hinoka and maybe Arden are the winners
>>
File: 1609981924842.png (1.27 MB, 1600x1920)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>
>>292064
Maybe so, but giving arden the world wouldn't be enough. Arden should be the best unit, bar none.
>>
File: Filler banner.png (1.36 MB, 1024x743)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
In case anyone is curious.
>>
File: s_akuma2.jpg (29 KB, 475x450)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>292110
What a face.
>>
>>292058
>short
>grumpy
Not really what I expected when I saw the splash art for book 5.
>>
>>292058
>>292428
>cute
>CUTE
Exactly what I was hoping for.
>>
>>292304
About more or less what I expected. Sara is the only one that's worthwhile as she should be since she's a staff unit from Thracia. Veld's weapon is interesting though.
>>
>>292304
A little upset that Veld is Red. I know Dark Magic = Red, but I really wish they'd mix things up and disperse some of the interesting tome effects around. Gharnef, Iago, Aversa and now Veld all have the same tome - broadly speaking - with no similar blue or green tomes.
>>
>>292955
Something something dark tomes. I was hoping he'd be colorless at least.
>>
>>292955
I was actually thinking Veld could be colourless since the generic colourless tomes all follow an earth/rock name theme
>>
>>292955
>>292963
>>292965
It's possible they don't want these effects on multiple colours. If you had all four of them, you'd do a really good job crippling the enemy, but have the weakness of being all red.
>>
File: Splendid Chiki.png (249 KB, 1000x1000)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>
>>293595
God fucking damnit
>>
>>293595
Why Embla?
>>
>>293602
Lonely girl faction, I guess.
>>
>>293606
That makes sense actually
>>
>free summon Sara, +Spd -HP
Neat
>>
File: 1585784492464.png (840 KB, 1550x1400)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
>>293595
Goddammit, the Feh Pass I got with free PayPal money will expire before she releases, and instead I got Niles and Eldigan who I don't care about at all.
>>
>>293640
Heldigan looks cool but he's kind of outdone by his son
>>
>>293642
He's cool but I'll never use him. At least I got fairy Delthea but unless there's a Nowi behind that Tiki, I'm not paying with my own money for another month.
>>
>>293595
Thank god. I was worried Adult Tiki would get resplendent. Guess I'm buying FEH Pass when she's out.
First time getting it. I guess I should wait until the day she comes out since I don't care for Eldigan, right? That way I'll get her and whoever follows her.
>>
Does anyone know if Return+ counts as a movement assist skill for Link Skills?
>>
>>293595
I'm so fucking sick of them forcing young Tiki down my throat
>>
>>292058
What the funk?
>>
>>293690
tbf as far as the 'repairing shit art', adult tiki must surely be high on the list
>>
>Resplendent Young!Tiki
ARCHANEA CHADS WIN AGAIN
awakening faggots can fuck off
>>
Does the +2 to her stats actually help Tiki or is she still meh?
>>
>>294350
43/33/32/34/31 at 0 merges
Still pretty shit even with the boosts IMO. Her weapon is pretty outdated too.
>>
File: 1595290276658.png (203 KB, 315x300)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>293826
>forcing young Tiki down my throat
Sorry anon, she gets so much shit because she (probably) generates easy money from whales. That being said, I welcome this over Awakening getting more shit. After the Himukai/summer Lucina thing, I firmly believe Awakening fags deserve nothing.
>>
>>294350
She's got a balanced statline so she benefits from +2 to everything more than most other units that have at least one low stat.
>>294354
Her weapon is outdated, but thankfully the base effect is Falchion - a lot of the power of the weapon is in the base, not the augment.
>>
>>293826
Better this than the hag.
>>
>>277825
>keep getting fucking 5 star copies
>can't get rid of them at all because IS are incompetent

Why are we still playing this abomination again
>>
>Legendary Leif's map has an axe armour with Wrath but has a defensive Special
>Veld's map has a sword armour with Wrath but Pavise
Weird choices
>>
>>294569
are you aware of 'merges'
>>
trying to build a troubadour laev, figured she'd want an A skill to boost her a attack, what's the best for staffs? They can't use anything good like Blow skills
>>
>>294830
Push, Bonds and Solos. They can also use Boosts and some Stances, but they're much more niche.
>>
>>294833
ta. Yeah, Stance and Boost aren't probably the best idea, she's not particularly defensive
>>
>>294818
Yes and that's exactly the fucking problem

I want to merge but this garbage game won't let me
>>
>>295169
Do you have auto-favourite on? You can't merge favourited units, so you'll need to undo it before you can merge them or send them home.
>>
>>295169
Go to the status screen of the unit you want to get rid of and remove the heart at the top left. That's there to prevent accidental loss of a unit.
>>
>>295169
wtf
>>
Did you buy your $25 Swift Sparrow 3 fodder yet?
>>
>>277825
Managed to get Lilina right on my first summon on the first of January. Got
Claude and Duma too
>>
File: 1589396990788.jpg (181 KB, 750x750)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
When can we expect female Fallen Corrin to be rerun?
>>
>>296026
Whenever they feel like it really. Either on a Solo banner again or a Sudden Panic/Draconic banner, and even then.
>>
>>295687
No, you have to be retarded to buy that. I would say wait for better deals but I said that twice already.
>>
>>296026
this but with femlyth
>>
>>295687
No, I refuse to spend money on OC bundles, even IF they have good fodder. Don't want ISIS to think I want more OC shit.
>>
How do y’all stand the chibi shit art lol I’m so put off by it it’s the main why I won’t play this kusoge or any other Chibi or stick figure movement(fgo animations lmao) mobile games
>>
Just finished this quick fella
L&D seal when?
>>
What the hell is an Aether Raid mock battle?
>>
>>296915
But we've already got Atk/Spd solo, which is better than L&D in 90% of situations.

>>297002
Edit Aether Keep -> Help & Extras -> Friend Mock Battle
>>
>>297019
Oh thanks, had no idea that was a thing.
>>
I really need to invest in Sacred Stones units now that Limited Hero Battles are back, I don't have a single merge in any of them and at most the only ones I have built are unmerged vanilla and legendary Ephraim.

But I don't care about any of them so that's a problem.
>>
>>297257
This but with Echoes units for me.
Honestly even then, most of the SS units aren't even that good, I can count on my two hands the amount of good units that game has gotten. Take it from me.
>>
>>297257
>>297269
It's more a problem of how they distributed units when the game was new. Most units were from Mystery, Fates and Awakening, so they had the most units in the 3/4* pool. Even now they have the most because at least 75% of new units introduced have been 5* locked. Sacred Stones has 6 units in the 3/4* pool (2 at release).
Basically, your only solution to not having units from a particular game is to spend orbs on getting 5* exclusives from those games.
I'm fine letting SS Limited Hero Battles fall through the cracks instead of rolling for units that just don't interest me in any way.
>>
>>297280
And even then, like I said, most of them aren't even good. It's mainly the twins and maybe Myrrh who are pretty good, with the recent release adding only 2 more. As someone who actually likes SS, it sucks big-time.
>>
>>277825
Just how pay to win is this game. I played it a few days and thought it felt like dogshit and just catered to people who wanted to jerk off to anime sprites they paid for.
>>
>>297342
Without even getting into if it's P2W or not I can certainly say that if you didn't like it then you're definitely not going to like it now.
>>
>>297516
Yeah you'd think he'd shit out some OC porn knowing how he works now. Maybe when the next TH banner comes he'll come out the woodwork and lewd everyone in it.
>>
>capped feathers
>100k more sitting on home screen
>nothing to spend them on
Fug
>>
>>297717
Do as me and 5 star one copy of each GHB unit.
>>
>Heroes with Combat Boosts
That's so fucking vague, everything has a combat boost
>>
File: Calender.jpg (220 KB, 600x1053)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>297801
My only guess are that it means Joint Drive skills?
Also 4th anniversary shown in it. I expect only the worst out of it, especially if they don't omit the 4-star seasonals in the "free gift" roll.
>>
>>297809
I think Hero Fests for each of the CYL units is a good enough expectation
Unless they do some bullshit like have them be 8 unit banners
They're going to do that now, aren't they
>>
>>297809
Once again two seasonals one after the other. The February one is obviously Valentines, but I wonder what will we get in the next week and I hope it won't be something dumb like hot springs or picnic like the past years. They've done cool non-holiday special banners like pirates and ninjas this past year so they better show something cool this time.
>>
>>297921
It's probably gonna be hot springs 2 with 3H units let's be real
There's even a sauna in the game, they could easily draw inspiration from that
>>
>>297019
But big numbers make my weiner hard.
>>
>>296915
Give him spurn
>>
File: 0075456445.png (313 KB, 500x500)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
How did you built Tethys?
>>
>>297809
Fluffy fur tour? I’m guessing that means beast unit quests?
>>
>>298345
>Temari(+RES)
>Dance
>Glacies
>Fort. Def/Res 3
>WoM 3
>Infantry Pulse
>HP/Res 2
At +10 the stats with that are: 58/41/43/33/57
>>
File: 1610127567790.png (1.37 MB, 1600x1920)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
You will vote Eitri for CYL5
>>
>>294177
I like Noizi Ito's art, it'll always remind me of Haruhi.
>>
>>294384
>Wind Boost 3
why
>>
>>297809
>Heroes with wrath
Pls PLS let this have Female Byleth
>>
>>298693
No. I'm voting for Marcia.
>>
>>298693
Why, they've been good about releasing all the story units as of late as well as alts, the only non-Embla one unreleased is Freyr.
>>
>>298693
hell no, she's going to be released sometime later, but I don't know who else to vote for that actually has a chance of winning besides Marth.
>>
>>298693
lol no, I don't even know anything about her aside from she helped once. Camilla already won CYL so I'm done voting for the girl side.
>>298932
Does Thor count? Her and Gustav are like the only OCs I can think of who should of gotten one.
>>
>>299155
I wouldn't say Thor does but Gustav definitely does, especially considering he already appears as a unit like Freyr does. Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot he existed.
>>
>>298884
Good HP and above average speed which gets bolstered to good. She's also got regen on her weapon to help keep boost up. It's not a great skill, but it's good on tiki
>>
>>299247
Eh, probably would be better with anything else, I guess cramped AR maps make solo not as good? I assume it's for AR because it's useless in L/GHBs.
>>
>>299250
I switch it off when I need to, obviously. I also often run Clarise/Kemph which works to pull down HP before getting into any actual combat. Works out pretty well
>>
>>299250
>>299251
Also, it makes for a better tank in Arena. Most high spd units have low(er) HP, so it gives her some protection from doubling.
Some of the newer units have such stupidly high spd that it doesn't hold up so well now as it used to though.
>>
>>299251
I see. Eh.
I just really don't like ele-boost skills. The HP being so inflated in anything with stat boosts makes them feel like a waste of a slot/coins.
>>
>>299254
Yeah, like I said, they're not great skills, but I've found it good on Tiki. Though, I did put it on her when the seal first came out, so I haven't really experimented with much else since then (except for using other skills to pull through L/GHBs). So if you've got other suggestions, I'm open to hear them
>>
>>299257
Cookie cutter stuff like the A/S Solo seal is probably nice, or the S/R one. I run a support build on her though so this would be more from my other dragons.
Speaking of which I still can't settle on a final asset for Nowi and Fae.
>>
>>299263
I run Nowi +res with +spd on her weapon to equalise her statline, but due to powercreep it's just not good anymore. I run Fae with +spd, but I used to run her weapon on +def. Now that she's got a prf though, I've been thinking about going +def instead.
I'm autistic about balanced stats
>>
>>299264
Nothing wrong with a pretty statline.
>>
>>297809
The previous anniversary set the bar insanely low, it introduced the FEH pass
>>
>>297809
>>299370
Remember how a while back they said that some of the old legendary units were going to be seen later than expected? I'm hoping the anniversary will have something to do with that, at least in part. Maybe letting old legendaries show up as 4*s in all b8%s or something.
>>
How's about some more fucking demotes into 4*? If I'm going to suffer through so many 4* at least have the decency to give me newer stuff
>>
>>299860
Problem comes with pool inflation. If you add too many units to the 3/4* pool then you have a lower chance of getting the 3/4* unit you want.
There's a couple workarounds like having a number of 3/4* pools that you can choose/each banner uses; or demoting 1st gen 3/4*s to 1/2*, 2nd to 2/3*, 3rd to 3/4* and having low level units give an orb or two when you roll one to sweeten it slightly.
It'll probably never ever happen though.
>>
>>299862
Let's be real here, unless you're a new player, which I hope to god you aren't, does anyone even want the more useless shitters that offer nothing to the table like Raigh or Bartre?
Going by how they just removed the year 1 and 2 5-stars in the newer pools, can't the same be done for the year 1 3-4 stars? Hell maybe even replace them with the year 1 5-stars by making them 3-4.
>>
>>299872
Sure, they could, but there are still some fun units in that pool. Because of the way power creep has been going, all the new units are either:
High ATK/SPD, Low defenses, Mid-low HP
High Def/Res, Mid Atk, Mid HP
High Def OR Res, High Atk, Mid HP, Mid Spd
The older units actually have more interesting stat lines. Not better stat lines, but unique stat lines which actually make them worth having if you want to experiment with builds.
You could give old units better skill fodder, or just give a blanket +2 to all their stats never ever, but flat out removing them is just a bad idea imo.
Here's an idea: remove gen 1 3/4*s from the summoing pool and have them only show up in the gen 1 5* banners. You could even have some of them occasionally show up as 4* focus so if you want to build Hinata or Jakob or whatever gen 1 unit you could wait for the 4* focus and roll a bunch of them at low risk while letting the other banners be unmuddied by old units.
How many non-1st gen 3/4* units are there even? It might not be enough to prop up a banner.
>>
>>299875
Oh yeah and that's a problem in itself, since the powercreep are more into the weapons or prfs now than the skills and stats, although stats are still considerably higher than units of old. That said, I still am building older units since they're mostly characters I personally like.
I was still of the concept of giving the older units updated skills, but that's long-gone since they think removing the older 5-star units, while fine in theory, only proves to be a bad idea despite my suggestion. I just prefer to roll a 4 star version of them instead of rolling on their banner, but that's just me.
Since the Anniversary is coming up, maybe they can experiment with possible demotes? Since the only 4-5 star is Altena, I believe. I think your banner idea might prove to be interesting an experiment since just putting the year 1 and 2 5-stars in one banner weekly isn't enough to convince me to roll, and so putting up a 4-star focus of a unit with still good fodder even now will give it more value. I still remember those banners where it had nothing but year 1/2 3-4 star units but you can get them easily at 4-stars and most of them had great fodder.
>>
>>299875
>Here's an idea: remove gen 1 3/4*s from the summoing pool and have them only show up in the gen 1 5* banners.
I say remove the older units and make whatever new currency (let's be real, it's going to happen whether we like it or not) go towards grabbing infinite copies of them. Like grails but for shitty stats yet popular characters.
>>
>>299179
Talking about Gustav, I was happy to see Henriette making an appearance again in the last Forging Bonds. She's a nice mom.
>>
>>300138
Well damn, I kind of skipped the dialogue since I was too busy grinding it for the rewards
Whose story was she in?
>>
NY Keaton is ugly as fuck compared to regular Keaton but I can't resist running all 4 Wolfskin units on one team. There's something satisfying watching a squad of giant hairy ogres maul the enemy.
>>
>>300495
Ronan's
His is pretty cool, it's like a continuation of the 'village building' plotline from the other Thracia Forging Bonds
>>
>>300000
>>
>>300044
I wouldn't mind this at all, especially if they let us get gen1 5*s with them too, unlikely as that would be.
>>
They did it.
Too bad I have jack shit for Echoes units for the Abyssal.
>>
>>301742
I guess he didn't really need her.
>>
This wasn't so bad. Alm got rid of Azura in turn 1, Lukas tanked everything like a champ and doot nuked everyone to death.
>>
tharja alt inbound
>>
File: Er0l3whWMAAQXWb.png (299 KB, 900x506)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
Yes, the left one is definitely Tharja, who knows who the right one could be since he has a hood. My question is what is the thing on his back and what is that foreign land they talk about?
>>
>>302604
From what I saw, people are saying it might actually be the OCs from the FE TCG. Left is pretty much Tharja that it almost feels like a complete bait-and-switch when the trailer finally comes. Right is a mix of Donnel, or someone named Atlas, don't know who he is. Or it could be Kellam.
>>
>>302604
Looks like a giant scroll on his back
>>
>>302821
can't see handles on the helmet so not sure about Donnel. The helmet looks unlike anything any FE Character has so might be a part of the alt costume
>>
>>302846
dattebayo
>>
>>302821
>Atlas, don't know who he is.
Dude from Gaiden/Echoes. That also reminds me how much of a shame it is we haven't seen the Cipher OCs in this knowing at least one is an Askran.
>>
>>302821
>>303155
If we get Cipher OCs that raises the question as to which home game they belong to, since they don't really have any, aside from the four that appeared in Shadows of Valentia
>>
>>302604
Why is my gut telling me that it isn’t gonna be Tharja? I hope it is but I remember getting tricked in past teasers and this time the feeling is strong.
>>
>>303156
They'll probably use just the 4 that appeared in Echoes is my guess. That said, I don't even know who were even in the DLC as I never bought them.
>>
>>303156
they'll probably just list them as Cipher, like how #TMS is its own thing, despite ostensibly being a bad end sequel to FE1
>>
>>303200
The only concern with that is the possibility of Limited Hero Battles or Resonant Battles, TMS is already bad enough with only having five units total and only one of those being available
>>
>>303205
I haven't played TMS, other than idol Tiki who else would be missing from that game?
>>
>>303210
we're missing Yashiro/Navarre and Touma/Cain from the party as playable, with a potential of Barry (who'd be axes) and Maiko (daggers) as well as Vocaloid Tiki
On the villain side there's the Mirage versions of Aversa, Gangrel, Excellus and Gharnef, the minibosses and then Medeus
>>
>>302604
Here's a wild theory
Left is Tharja, right is Male Robin
Robin's a bow wielder and the bow is styled after Grima's symbol, like there's a part that resembles an eye
And he either has his hood up or some kinda hat on
>>
>>302604
I'm guessing desert banner. That's a genie Tharja.
>>
>>303533
bit of a weird time for a genie/arab theme, but it makes a nice change from the cookie cutter valentines banners
>>
>>303588
That's still next month
>>
>>303533
That would be pretty cool, not gonna lie. And we'd get so much bare tummy from it.

>>303588
Valentine's is next month, is in the calendar, we're getting two TTs one after the other.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmaI1QtBd6g

Well, that was disappointing.
>>
>>303768
They all look like absolute shit. But hey that's the easiest skip of my life.
>>
>>303768
I like this banner
Because I can skip it and not have to worry about missing a thing
>>
It's been a billion years since the last Tharja huh?
Also M Kris as the TT unit, and he's an axe cav, so that's nice
>>
>>303768
Glad Lene ended up being both the backline unit and fucked up face in her art. I would've been tempted otherwise. I look forward to her porn, however.
>>
>>303768
>tharja didn't get a prf despite being the thumbnail unit
>shill houses gets crammed into a resonant unit that no one will roll for
>raph's art is shit disappointing even the barafags
Disappointing to the highest degree but I'll roll just for 1 Tharja and dip after that.
>>
I can't wait for M Kris to not fucking come with any new skills
Watch it be like, Steady Blow and Dull Close or some bullshit
>>
>>303768
>Katrina alt
waste of a banner slot
>>
File: 1610853803492.jpg (1.9 MB, 3190x2134)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>303768
What a weird banner.
>>
>>303806
Clearly trying to get people to roll for both Katarina and Dorothea for their weapon synergy. Surprised neither of them came with a Sabotage skill.
>>
>>303806
That Raphael it's fucking hilarious, I love him
>>
>>303768
I haven't seen a seasonal banner this bland and unnappealing in a long time. Goddamn these will just be bloat filler shit on b8%.
>>
>>303801
this
>>
>>303783
>raph's art is shit disappointing even the barafags
What are you talking about, dai-xt is a great choice
>>
File: 1604191947805.jpg (100 KB, 583x657)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>Spd/Def 2
>Chill Atk
>another FUCKING free unit with a Chill skill
>and a lame as fuck dual stat skill
I've had ENOUGH
>>
>>303944
Do people still use Chill skills? I haven't seen any in a long time, usually B seems to be Sabotages.
>>
>>303944
But anon, Speed/Def 2 might be the 4-star skill!
>>
File: 1602956011795.jpg (28 KB, 720x735)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>303783
>shill houses gets crammed into a resonant unit that no one will roll for
Anon... I'm sorry. I don't like it either but people will roll on it because it's 3H.
>>
>>303783

Raphael and Dorothea are trending on Twitter. Barafags are salivating over him. Stop making shit up retard.
>>
>>303806
We could've had duo M!Morgan and F!Morgan.
>>
>>303768
>awakening themed banner
>one awakening unit
>it's the one who already has 2 alts
>no henry
>no nowi
>no gregor
>>
>>304030
You need to go back
>>
>>302604
>>303806
Awful banner. Gonna free roll for Tharja though - I want to put that tome on Robin
>>
>>304492
I don't have a Threat. Atk/Res 3 lying around, but that's fucking nasty.
>-18 Atk/Res when everything goes off
>>
Neat. Didn't bother with Azura's Abyssal until just now since I figured it'd be too hard with the units I had, but Alm was tanking the upper half of the map like a boss. Glad I've procrastinated this long on killing him.
>>
File: 1610935742118.jpg (175 KB, 1000x950)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Oh man
>>
File: 1610944511920.jpg (3.61 MB, 3007x2183)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB JPG
>>
>>305010
It makes me sad seeing how every new bow armor they release makes Halloween Jakob look like a kid with a toy, 42 base Atk with a superboon is ridiculous.
>>
>>305016
How does Raph compare to Faye?
>>
>>305022
Faye as 2 less Atk and doesn't have a superboon, Raphael completely powercreeps her.
>>
>>305022
A little bit more Defense and Attack, especially since Attack is a superboon, but Faye has more Res, so it depends what you value more, being tanky or having more Attack. The two have different niches really IMO.
>>
>>305022
Faye's generally better overall if on armored teams due to her high mixed bulk.
>>
Think I'll just set up meme AR defenses now. I rarely get successful defenses anymore.
>>
File: FEH Unit Builder - Serra.png (1.32 MB, 720x1280)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>305393
Wish I had 4 Hels and a Sothis. Would be funny to see how many people she walls.
>>
>>305016
You’re telling me. Been thinking about if I should get Raph and give him jakobs skills.
>>
>>305641
>tfw have the poor bastard with a DD setup complete with guard bow
>just barely reaches the defenses of newer armors at neutral
fug, he really got wiped
>>
>>305641
At least yours is only +1, mine is +6 and he still gets beaten by an unmerged Faye. Is just unfair.
>>
Two more weeks and I can fix my NY Velouria's -Atk
I don't want to summon for another, especially since I have to contend with getting another NY Alfonse (who I already have several of)
Which stat should I go for though? +Spd or +Atk?
>>
>>306363
I'm going for fixing my -Spd with a +Spd. +Atk seems less beneficial when 40 spd is barely cutting it for fastness these days.
>>
>>306363
Her Speed is a superboon, so I'd say Speed.
>>
Is there any unit with a superboon/bane in the same stat?
>>
>Threaten atk/res 3 is locked to W.Sothis
Fug. If I knew we were getting Plegian Torch, I would of pulled for her.
>>
I didn't realize F Kris was so damn fast...
>>
I really like Hinoka. Is her refine worth rolling a few copies for?
>>
>>306580
>Is her refine worth rolling a few copies for?
No, but
>I really like Hinoka
is a good reason to
>>
>>306580
You can pair her with F!Morgan. Refine both their weapons and each gives the other +7 atk/spd within 2 spaces. +11 with goad.
>>
>>306591
I guess you're right. It's not like there's anything interesting right now anyway.
>>
I think Kris had a line where he called Katarina beautiful
Are those two a ship or a thing in their game? It was cute
>>
>>307121
its the most pushed ship for kris

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.