[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (1).jpg (17 KB, 300x168)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
What do you guys think of Honkai Impact 3rd?
>>
>>267358
I'm liking it more than I thought. Story gets good too
>>
>>267358
Nice graphics and nothing else. Just a generic Chinese clone game. Too many games like it already out on the market.
>>
>>267358
Great game with a good story. Mihiyo really stepped up the Chinese gacha's game up with how the gameplay and graphics look. A solid game imo
>>
>>267942
Examples? Honkai lore is great
>>
>>268001
https://youtu.be/_KevWUwHkZQ
Just googled it. Dunno know what you're looking for, though. Just too many action games with that virtual keyboard set-up. If you wanna try action games on emulator, mobile emulators, like PPSSPP, play like that, too.
>>
>>267358
Fun for a good while, but not the game I wish it was. I don't like how it handles gacha, its combat makes me wanna play other games, but it's up there if an anime aesthetic is also what you want. That being said it isn't very coomer, more wholesome and classy. I appreciate being able to play on pc with a controller on SEA though. Yuri bait that barely went anywhere, and I wonder if it being chinese/wanting a certain market affected its aesthetics sometimes
>>
I haven't played it so it's unfair for me to comment, I know, but as soon as I saw this I thought oh look, genshin impacts less impressive older sister.
>>
File: 72192004_p4.png (1.07 MB, 1534x2000)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
I liked it a lot at first. But over time I kinda got tired of it and stopped playing.
Then at some point an update logged me out, and I realized I didn't really care enough to log back in.
Can't really comment on the lore, since I was playing on JP and didn't feel like switching when Global came out.
>>
I like the first and the second better.
>>
>>267358
It's fairly quality and is sci fi so I'd like to play it, but starting gacha long after release is basically a non-option. Also the gameplay is too involved (not difficult, just involved due to having to move shit, I like to watch TV while I play gacha).
>>
Are people seriously praising the nonsenical story?
>>
File: 20201226_201155.jpg (1.53 MB, 4032x1816)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
I do
>>
>>267358
It's fucking shit
>>
File: 1590707277508.png (3.2 MB, 2340x1080)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB PNG
>>267358
Its good. One of the few mobile games with actual gameplay and story I don't just speedread/skip through.
>>
>>267358
I've started it two days ago but I heard I'll be missing 80 rolls they'll give next month if I play now.
>>
I don't know much about it but I know there's no males, which means there's probably no self-insert, which means it's useless for my heart and dick and therefore I could enjoy other action games more.
>>
>>291341
>no males

Otto disagrees
>>
>>267358
Eh, it's a decent game but I dropped it around the time the bike loli came out, the story was too confusing and the combat became pretty repetitive once you reached endgame. It's also way too jewish.
>>
>>291341
Its very yuri as well. Just watched the Durandal birthday scene with Rita, no captain on the scene like 95% of the time.
>>
>>292123
I hate yuri, thanks for letting me know. You're doing god's work anon. See ya.
>>
Easily my favorite gacha. It having yuri puts it in an entirely higher tier than others.
>>
If I want to try this game for the Asuka event, should I start an account now, or is there no reason to bother until it begins?
>>
>>293678
Wait until it begins, free rolls for new players. 22 January I think?
>>
>>292123
Kiana's and bronya birthday just before had captain. Dodo is not on the hyperion so it wouldn't make sense to have captain in hers.
>>
>>293678
If you just want Asuka and don't care about meta, start now so you can save enough crystals to get her to SS rank.
>>
>>267358
It was gay, and pandering hard to /u/fag until based Chinese Government step in as said "Stop being Gay". As expected of Mihoyo
>>
>>267358
story is actually good
decent fan service with cute girls and jiggle physics
gameplay is pretty fun with unique abilities
I stopped playing it because I wanted certain characters but didn't want to deal with the grind to get them. certain characters are boring as fuck and then others are way fun but you can probably guess which ones you have to pay for
>>
>>271897
chinks warned them to tone down the gay
>>
Fun game, interesting story, good graphics, better battle system than Genshin impact but the worst gacha rates i have ever seen. I quit when I never pulled anything good besides pity system and realized it’s cause it’s (((Chinese)))shit.
>>
>>296780
Ironically has better rates than genshin. 1.5% compared to .6%.
>>
>>297860
>stigma
>weapon
No.
>>
>>300090
>80 pulls to get 5* weapon while you get shitty 4*s.
>Meanwhile a 5* is guaranteed every 10 pulls in honkai. Ok
>>
>>296780
Gacha rates are better then genshin.
>>
>>300505
>guaranteed
Bruh the gacha in this game is horrendous and the rates are abysmal
>>
I'd enjoy it a lot more if the PC version allowed me to use my fucking mouse.
>>
>>294465
Pretty sure captainverse is a non canon alternative universe to have yuri in one and not the other.
>>
>>295591
>>296780
>Story
>Good
Seems like those try hard over the top shonens only with girls.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.