[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cuora.600.2756664.jpg (52 KB, 568x600)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
cuora from arknights
>>
How's CC coming along for you guys? Finished the perm map? Any recently upgraded op or old but unused suddenly saving the day?
>>
>>222297
Barely managed to do risk 18, Broca saved my ass.
>>
File: 1582408426160.jpg (65 KB, 700x863)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>222297
I keep struggling to kill Crownslayer fast enough, or if I manage it a Wraith slips through later on.
>>
>>222396
Nice! Texas proved to be a valuable investment for me yet again, incredibly glad I upgraded her.
>>222559
Yeah depending on which tags you are taking it can be really tight to get the kills and skills rotation right, I did find I had to pump a few of my ops to 60 to get it smoothed out.
>>
>>222297
Finished risk 18, haven't gotten round to finishing the extra challenges.
>>
>>222297
No Risk 18 for me, I don't have Ange or SA and can only bring one when I need both.
Is it possible with Exu, Hellagur, Blaze, Nightingale, Shining, and Eyja? Have various 5*s I can upgrade more too, and have the important 4*s like Myrtle.
>>
I just pulled Hoshiguma. Is it worth building her if I already have Nian as my go-to normal defender?
>>
>>222995
Yes, different roles. Nian is a 4 block and Hoshi is a offensive, and she has a 25% chance to just not take damage so she tends to work out fantastic.
>>
how do I get S rank
>>
>>222995
It's debateable, and would likely depend on whether or not you have better operators to raise. Hoshi is better than nian, not by much, but neither are really must have operators since defenders are somewhat low value if they're not named saria.
>>
Done Max Risk daily on all dailies except today's and Desert. What about you, anons?
>>222837
S2 Blaze can replace SA dumdum. Glaucus can work for Ange if you have her raised somehow.
>>
>>224092
She definitely can't replace SA with her S2. What's she going to do, get blinked by CS and fail to kill a few wraiths while they're running by her? Did you mean her S3? I wish I had Glaucus but no dice.
I'm raising Bibeak right now for a certain strategy I saw, hopefully S2M2 is enough.
>>
>>224092
I've got every single one max risk except desert. 21 on pyrite gorge with both a sniper team and a caster team.
>>
>>224092
I've tried a few but haven't really been pushing it this time, risks haven't been super appealing to me for who I have and have raised.
>>
>>224096
SA/Blaze don't need to help kill crownslayer
>>
>>224297
Tell me how to Blaze CS then pls
>>
File: 85383201_p31.png (223 KB, 768x768)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (176 KB, 768x768)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>224409
>>
File: 1596059567453.jpg (83 KB, 1440x708)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
what if every operator had an outfit about their animal would you buy it
>>
>>224606
Isn't that just the lazy E2 arts?
>>
Fuck that -75% nat dp gen tag, it was so much worse than I thought.
>>
>>225470
>oh this tag'll be ok I have good vanguards
>can't even get Siege out before the first two enemies are literally on my doorstep
I feel as though it's like almost like playing with the Annihilation DP restriction on.
>>
>>226309
myrtle, siege, texas, and bagpipe did the trick. texas passive gives 2 extra dp, bagpipe makes skills faster. Drop myrtle, skill up, siege is out before the 2 arrive. Can drop texas instead as well, but from there you just default into your basic set up.
>>
>>226324
Myrtle, Taxes and Bagpipe got me through it. It's a bit funny, I upgraded Taxes before this cc because the Sora anon really made her seem great and ever since she's been pulling her weight more than Siege ever has for me.
>>
>>226324
I don't have Bagpipe unfortunately, and the Siege I mentioned was a support. I think I need to Mastery Myrtle's S1. Texas is good, been meaning to upgrade her more.
>>
>>226358
I'm surprised you haven't done mastery on her s1 yet, it's relatively cheap and makes her just shit out do even without bagpipe.
Taxes is honestly great too but she's even better if you have Bagpipe so her skill comes out stupid fast.
>>
>>226327
Siege and Texas were the best vanguards in that order, but since Bagpipe turned Texas into a deployable AOE arts stun she is now more useful.
>>
>>226391
Once I got Myrtle I replaced Siege with Vigna and now Vigna has been replaced by Bagpipe, I even tried Siege for this cc because she's a bit thicker than Taxes and has more damage but in the end Taxes worked out better.
>>
>>226371
I've spaced on most masteries aside from Hellagur's S3M1, Bibeak S2M2, Exusiai S3M3, and Blaze S2M1
>>
>>222297
Got risk 21 week 1 and only got up to 22 week 2 and no way of increasing it further, can't take DP tag because I need to get ifrit out on crownslayer, maybe I could take attack down or defense down 3 if I level my units more but that just seems boring
Also I have the new drone map and I refuse to do max risk these dailies where your attack gets cut in half
Like bitch I am not going to play with 50 percent attack when the enemy gets a huge defense boost twice and then an even bigger HP increase twice as well
>>
>>226798
That's pretty much my thoughts on most of the tags this time around, it's most just buffs/debuffs so it's just stats or stalling to get through.
I know yesterday's was just like "welp I have one ground arts dealer" so I didn't really bother trying to go too hard on it.
>>
shaw from arknights
>>
File: 85369116_p14.png (285 KB, 768x768)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>227460
Shaw!
Is still the cutest!
>>
File: shaw1.png (3.34 MB, 2066x1264)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB PNG
>>227620
Does this look cute to you?
>>
File: 79001716_p1.jpg (954 KB, 2079x2953)
954 KB
954 KB JPG
>>228357
Yes.
>>
https://aceship.github.io/AN-EN-Tags/etc/voice/char_277_sqrrel/CN_025.mp3
>>
Does catnip exist in Terra?
>>
>vanguard/dps fishing for last vigna
>vanguard drops
>eh it would've been plume anyway
>open bag
>it's Vulcan
wat
>>
>>228629
maybe I would assume they have some drugs
>>
>trying to Risk 16
>Crownslayer is just fucking murder
fug I hate her I just want this shitty medal
>>
>>228972
Just melt her with your exu bro.
>>
>>228991
My S3M3 Exu doesn't do shit here. Useless on the wraiths, useless on CS.
>>
>>228992
What level is she and do you have the vampire?
>>
>>228992
Use warfarin/pramanix/suzuran with her if you have one of those, or take it easy on the def and atk risks.
>>
>>228992
>>228972
You also need to use Angelina, Eyja, Silverdaddy, Saria, and a couple of blockers. Easy.
>>
>>228997
To be clear the risks affecting their def and your attack.
>>228998
No, just angelina, ideally guards banned if you're using snipers.
>>
>>228996
Level 50
No Warfarin. My one 5* medic gained from recruitment ended up being Ptilopsis unfortunately.
>>228997
I've actually tried Pram, she's not enough.
>>
>>228998
Only got Eyja out of those.
>>
>>229002
Are you just trying to kill her outright or are you also timing for her reappearance? If you're not using suzuran, use lots of slowers.
>>
>>229002
I'd bump her up to 60, that solved my issues with other units, borrowing a s3m3 Suzu would help a lot too.
>>
>>229007
I can only bring one support unit and it's usually Suzuran or SA.
>>
>>229005
You should have all the starting 6* by now, game is almost a year old and they've all been in the shop.
>>
>>229014
man I don't have enough gold certs for that shit and I can't help getting cucked by Nightingale 3 times
>>
>>229012
So how have you been dealing with the wraiths? Just post your operators
>>
>>229018
Usually SA before the boosted Wraith risk was active, after that my own Eyja and a slower.
>>
>>229011
She only gains a small attack boost with that, are you sure? It's a huge amount of LMD and I was going to E2 my Manticore with this.
>>
>>229022
Taking my Ange from 50 to 60 was the difference between her killing the first wave of wraiths herself or not and it was exactly the same amount of increased attack that Exu will get.
>>
>>229022
Exu snowballs hard with more atk, thanks to her being physical damage and spamming attacks during her skill 3. Though I'd hesistate to pump more levels into things, and first get a team hashed out.
>>
>>229027
Ange is an arts unit though.
>>229030
I know, but since the bulk is so big she definitely isn't doing shit to the Wraiths and probably isn't slaying CS unless I take the 10-man risk.
>>
>>229144
Are you taking both the crownslayer and wraith risks?
>>
>>229153
Trying to avoid taking both but I have to take one or the other at least at level 2. Currently using the CS one because the wraith one made me want to strangle someone in stealth gear
>>
>>229155
Can you post your squad you are trying this with?
>>
How does Suzuran sit down?
>>
>>229157
Bibeak, Vigna or Texas, Eyjafjalla, Shining, Blaze, Liskarm
Liskarm and Texas are E1, the rest are E2.
Friend Support Units: Suzuran, Angelina S2, Silverash, Siege, Saria, etc.
>>
>>229170
Uh shit that's kinda rough.
Ange s3 is prolly the one you really want to be borrowing, some people have said you can sorta use blaze to replace sa in some cases but I haven't tried it myself.
Maybe try to use bibeak to stall CS to let Eyja dps her down since you can't get the slow and damage boost from saria for that spot instead?
Do you not have Myrtle? You could use her, Vigna and a decently tanky 2 block maybe?
>>
>>229181
I do have Myrtle E2, I just need Block-2 more.
>>
>>229182
Use her, a one block dps vanguard and a two block vanguard, you will honestly likely never escape the clutches of the french dwarf.
>>
>>229183
I physically can't use her with this. I need the Block-2 low cost at the start and everyone else is critical to stopping the first wave of units, let alone the boss or the big Wraith wave.
>>
>>229184
Oh you don't have her skill mastered do you?
I don't really have any more suggestions other than looking up low rarity guides and try and match with the units you do have upgraded.
>>
>>229185
I was looking at one, but it was for Week 1 Risk 18, while I just want
I've got some other units like Lappy but the whole thing is so focused on hyper-dps that they're useless. Even Hellagur S3M1 can't put much of a dent in it.
>>
>>229186
oops I just want Risk 16.
>>
>>229186
I did see one that used lappy as the main dps, but she was max level so it's not going to be great for a reference really.
If you just want to do risk 16 why not try something like this? If you can borrow at least a level 60 s3m3 Ange she can kill the normal wraith leaders and ideally Eyja can kill the elites and Crownslayer with bibeak stunning?
>>
>>229191
None of my support friends have Ange S3M3, which is why I use the Suzuran one more but she doesn't attack. I am attempting to Bibeak the horde with her S2M2 supported by Liskarm but it doesn't do enough damage to break the Wraith squad.
>>
>>229196
If you have room on your fl I can add you, I have a s3m3 Ange.
>>
>>229197
Yes but I'll try the risks you selected first.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.71 MB, 1920x1080)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>229204
Offer stands.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (160 KB, 1920x1080)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>229166
Probably something like this.
>>
>>229243
This raises another question, how do chairs work in a world where 2/3rds of people have a tail? Do most chairs have a gap in the back? Are stools more popular? Is there negative connotations associated with having chairs that aren't tail-friendly?
>>
imagine big crocodile tail
>>
>>229306
Looking at the furniture, there's plenty that have gaps in the back but they're not really different from regular furniture.
The accompanist's chair is totally solid.
>>
>>229316
How do toilets work with large/many tails?
>>
>>229321
wipe carefully
or ground toilets
>>
>>229321
Sit backwards. Or the type where it's just a thing on the ground.
>>
>>228972
Consider not doing the CS risks and taking the wraith risks instead, my r18 was done with no CS risks, big wraith risk, and alternating cooldowns between a few big ticket attackers to deal with the wraith waves.
>>
>>229565
Nevermind, didn't see your post lower down stating you were having trouble with wraiths too. Do you have Ethan at at least E1?
>>
Are you guys excited that we are getting a grani re-run as our next event? Sure wasn't what I was expecting.
>>
>>230131
I joined too late to enjoy the event at release so I'm happy I can finally get my own Grani.
>>
>>230139
Grani is rather cute but I still haven't found much of a need for a defensive dp on kill vanguard.
>>
File: 82727909_p0.jpg (520 KB, 1097x617)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>230149
Such is the fate of welfare operators.
>>
>>230166
We have had a few hits though, Bibeak, Scene and Tomimi all don't seem that bad.
Absinthe would likely seem better if the caster class wasn't so stacked already.
>>
>>230149
More like she's outclassed by Bagpipe and even Vigna.
>>
Any chinese guides on the next CC we are getting? I already finished this one, so i want to start working on getting ready for the next one.
>>
>>230252
I haven't seen anything but I took some peeks at week 1 risk 18's for blade and it's mostly the usual suspects for 6*s, the flag vanguards and some healers.
If we get W/eedy's banner before we see cc#2 you could consider stockpiling for Weedy's upgrades and Lisk for that memeage.
>>
>>230166
Absinthe is fine though. She unfortunately came out right as Eyja was in the shop and literally every player bought her.
>>
>>230169
Scene is cool, but Tomimi is fucking useless. Caster class isn't stacked, so much as the gap between 6*s and the 5*s is insurmountable because so far all casters have is dps, and the 6*s do that objectively better by a mile. See mostima for how shitty dps makes up for itself.
>>
>>230391
Is Tomimi that bad? Other than the one tile range with the skills her s1 seems to put out fairly decent dps to me.
Fair, stacked isn't the right way to describe it, and in the case of ifrit I'd argue she brings more than just dps to the table.
I am however unsure if you are saying Mostima is good or not though.
>>
>>230404
Tomimi just becomes a worse schwarz with really shitty range pretty much. There's just no reason to use her. Mostima's buff to casters and her s2 bind means that she doesn't have to compete with the dps of eyja or ifrit, and she's pretty good.
>>
>>230404
She's a gimmick unit that only really works well on stages with constricted lanes and mixed enemy variety that she can take advantage of.
>>230450
Mostima is one of the less desired 6*s for a reason though, and that reason is simply that for her niche, she has goddawful skill uptime. She does do something many ops can't, but she's not going to be doing it for a long time and there's a long break in between sessions. Units like SA who have long cooldowns on skills usually compensate by at least either having absurd killing power or a long skill period (which SA has both of but I digress).
>>
>>230450
That's fair, the only reason I can think of using her is something that bans the main phys damage dealers and has high res.
A extra 1sp/s is nice but I imagine most people are running Ptil already or in something where that's not really going to make that much difference? For me she has to compete with the debuffing power of Ifrit, -40% res just for existing in her sight is pretty bloody great and s2/s3 chunk either def or res down to improve either her dps or the parties dps, both with good uptime while the uptime on mostima's s2 is pretty, not great? Suzu would likely be a better choice because it's a constant heavy slow and a unconditional buff to everyone attacking enemies affected by her s3.
>>230464
That's fair, I still do think the bonk croc looks fun but hard to say if I will have the resources to upgrade her when we get her.
>>
>>229207
Well she certainly can kill the wraiths, the problem is getting to the Wraiths. The 80% stun risk is surprisingly irritating without a FRD operator. Might have to swap out my Shining for Nightingale, so I can use the Phantoms to get around the initial breaker wave.
>>
Does Weedy invalidate all the pushers? I have been watching CN playthrough and they don't use Feater anymore unless it is full on shifter memes.
>>
>>230498
Pretty much, but I think feater still has her niches in some places with her s2 being a low sp cost, powerful push.
>>
>>230492
If it's the snipers coming from the right side getting her, I redeployed my dp on kill vanguard to that side to soak those and help kill them before they turn the corner above them.
>>
>>230533
It's the snipers in general, they keep slapping Bibeak even when I deploy her very early on. Had to take the +atk risk because the +def one was busting my shit up so I also need them not to stun the healer.
>>
>>230576
Ah not much suggestion there, the snipers only stunned Ange for the first two that pass by then the rest are absorbed by bagpipe I think when I redeploy her?
>>
>>230605
Could you post the layout you had? In MS paint or something. I keep accidentally letting the breakers through, the ones that come along when CS is strolling through to the staircase.
>>
>>230619
Apparently I remembered wrong about using Myrtle.
Order:
Texas, Bagpipe(where Saria is), Ptil, Ange, Eyja, Saria, Silverash, Bagpipe
I killed CS before she gets to the staircase and generally I think SA helps kill the first one at least?
>>
File: my_melody.png (152 KB, 1000x750)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>230621
ah
>>
>>230633
Sorry man, I've been playing since day 1 and have been generally upgrading ops that I have and know are good for cc combined with fairly decent luck when rolling means I generally have all the high rarity units for a event.
Though that is how I did it day 1 week 1 tags too so.
Maybe this week 2 risk 20 4* only might give you some ideas?
https://youtu.be/b2yEvjMhgh4
It's still not great because they are all max level, but even for my team everyone but Saria and SA were at 60 and Ptil was at 30 because healer.
I wish I could offer more suggestions but CC generally does just need decently leveled ops with mastery to get through for the most part.
>>
>>230641
Yeah I got Nightingale 3 times and don't have the certs for buying all the good ops (saved enough to buy Eyja, I want to use the rest for Ch'en). Just want to finish the medal set. I liked Barrenlands more, having the whole thing revolve around pure DPS check enemies that you can't even shift is painful.
>>
File: 74853634_p0.jpg (750 KB, 927x1200)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>230660
I actually really hated Barrenlands because of how intensely rng dependent it was for me. Took me too many tries to clear it because the fire tiles didn't kill something fast enough.
I wish I had more to suggest for you to try to get through risk 16 but I'm honestly drawing a blank here, most mixed raritys use some ops that you don't have. Just keep at er I guess?
I must sleep and dream of Shaw though.
>>
>>230685
The fire tiles made it better though, it provided a way to kill shit without just Eyja/SA'ing it to death.
I wish I got Suzuran off her debut banner but eh, it was Leizi.
Goodnight.
>>
File: 1600609370364.jpg (1.85 MB, 3000x1748)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>230366
Yea Absinthe is great have been using her a lot because I bought headhunting tickets instead of Eyja.
>>
Hiya all, first time posting in /vmg/ (just been watching on and off) Is anyone else going for collecting everyone? My account has been pretty lucky at getting everyone on the banner until nian's came around, but I've been so much into the game that I started to spend on it. I pretty much got everyone now, and everyone is at least e1 maxed. I started to promote my 4 stars now. Does anyone have a request for me to max out a 4 star to see if they are good or not?
>>
File: 1601916517229.jpg (201 KB, 1146x1311)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Very important question does specters panties have sharks on them
>>
>>230791
Specter does not know what panties are.
>>
>>230641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uay3GFYIUYg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyR7_aa0z4I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsnS6nWFsnc

I used these for week 1 myself
I hate using angelina or angelina timings in general so the suzuran strat was super easy and a blessing
>>
>>230687
And I had to reset constantly because the fire tiles didn't kill something fast enough while my main resets for this CC was just getting used to the timing.
>>230912
Issue is the other guy doesn't have half these units at all or promoted to that state/mastery.
>>
Is this game hard? I'm downloading on my phone right now, but I don't want stress, just wanna have fun
>>
>>231035
The rotating event Contingency Contract is generally hard because it wants a decently leveled varied roster for the daily stages and the main stage, and it generally demands the actually good units most of the time as well.
The rest of the game can generally be done with the basic units you get for free or easy because low rarity and generally gets easier as your rosters improves in rarity and power.
>>
>>231035
most of the game is comfy, the late special event levels and a couple bosses (notably a bunny with rng space destroying powers) are not. However if you are stuck there are ample resources that will show you how to do something with low rarity units on Youtube.
>>
Started playing about 2 months ago, then my phone died and pc is too shit to run emulators. Is my rollo from then worth it? Or should I reroll?
>>
>>231101
You got bagpipe so yes it's worth it
>>
>>231101
If this is all you have in 2 months then just buy an account
>>
>>231035
The game is as hard as you want to be, if you want easy mode just use all the meta operators or use guides.
But a lot of players like to challenge themselves using lower tier units or weird strategies.
>>
>>230970
That's better than mandatory dual 6*s.
>>
>>231340
Well you can get through it without 6*s at all, you just need different units leveled decently and likely with mastery still.
>>
>>231343
What I'm saying is it's better overall to have something that lets you kill them without relying on the operators raw damage output. The RNG tiles were a lot better than "just use Angelina." I liked them more even though they were RNG because they bypassed the need for busted DPS and were more related to your shift operator and units with stuff like phys dodge. You can't even use shift operators here unless you ban the DPS units you need to kill the wraiths and CS, with of course the exception of Angelina.
>>
I've done the Guard/Specialist dualchip stage 5 times and only gotten specialist chips. Are they just more common or do I have shit luck?
>>
>>231349
I understand where you are coming from but with 4 cc's now Pyrite is looking like the odd one out with it not needing your operators to be of a decent level and power to get through it, even beta with mostly killing the weebs through stall needed your main group to be of a decent enough level to kill everything before it overwhelmed them.
>>231390
Just bad luck there.
>>
>>231409
The Hateful Avengers and pretty much every enemy like them except for the heavy Rockbreakers are pretty much always dealt with via Ethan, Manticore, and FEater (if Weedy is not available). I can't really think of another instance but I haven't seen anything of the newest CC other than a Mudrock "fuck you" clear where Surtr and her basically melted a 20+ risk stage.
I just want to not have a blank spot on the medal set.
>>
>>231418
Well I don't really have any other suggestions man, you've only been playing for half the time I have, seemingly have had bad luck with the gacha and have invested in units like Bibeak over possibly other generally useful units.
We know what the next cc demands ahead of time, the risks and we can see how varying people in CN did it if we want to try and figure out who we should upgrade out of our own roster to have a easier time of it.
>>
>>231430
Bibeak's useful though, she's part of a perma-stun combo with Liskarm that cleared Risk 18 first week. I just don't have her S2 at M3 since I don't have the Steel needed for it. I don't really have any other units that actually would be useful here. Executor and every other sniper is worthless, and while I have Amiya and Eyja I can't rely on them to clear everything because Eyja has to take one or the other in skills.
>>
>>231435
I'm sure she is useful but if she needs a combo of another operator and mastery levels that you can't reach before the event it doesn't sound like a good investment to me.
Eyja and Ange are pretty much the core of the support + caster strat and I'm sure you could get through it depending on Eyja's level and mastery.
>>
>>231447
I have Liskarm invested and she does work fine, the problem is that I can't hack it with just E2 Vigna handling the one side and the Wraiths move too fast for non-M3 Bibeak (since it's a slightly shorter stun time).
Eyja only has mastery on her S2 unfortunately, which is worthless here since she always needs to equip her S3. Eh. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for your Angelina to help but damn it's hard to get them both out in time. All the units I have upgraded are ones that are kind of crappy in this event (e.g. Blaze and Specter, who don't really do anything and ding off the 2000 Def Wraiths with no damage even with their skills active) since there's no need to survive/block stuff as half the enemies are either status inflicting or are non-attacking.
>>
>>231454
But you don't have Bibeak at m3 in time to do what you wanted her for so it's a investment that hasn't paid off.
Yeah I went with mastery on her s3 first when I bought her from the shop because I knew I would need it for this cc while s2 mastery is mostly a niceity for general play, same with a lot of other multi charge s2s.
Non mastery on s3 would only likely be doable if you had Ptil which I'm pretty sure you don't, right?
I just offered my Ange in case she helped in being the pin to get you to risk 16 really.
One thing I'd like to mention is I'm already working on upgrading/masteries for the next CC as it stands with a couple being for rounding out some of my rosters for daliy stages and that's expected to be about one and a half more months of just farming mats.
>>
>>231467
I do have Ptil, every time I see her I wish I had Warfarin instead so my S3M3 Exusiai wouldn't be a useless benchwarmer due to everything having over 600 Def. I attempted to use her to make up for the -1 SP but unfortunately she simply doesn't HEAL enough to keep Bibeak alive in the face of the Breaker wave that comes up when Crownslayer spawns.
>>
>>231469
If she's e2 that will counter the lack of mastery on Eyja to a extent, is it possible for you to take a screenshot of your team and layout for how you are placing them?
Exu's S3 is on my list for getting upgraded next, sure she falters against high def enemies but in the dalies we see plenty of low def hordes or flying units that she can rip through without help.
>>
>>231473
Just in a bit, I'm finishing a due writeup. Ptil isn't E2 but I have all the materials I would need to do so (maybe a tad short on rocks but not by much if it is).
Exu worked excellently and was my first 6*, but as of late I rarely end up using AA snipers unless there's a lot of drones because everything just takes chip damage from her even with a full unload. She actually can take out a chunk of a Defense Crusher's HP (or really any bulky thing) somehow but it's not that much and it's essentially whiffing the skill. Ironically enough I couldn't really do the last run of the Arts Drone horde with her, I had to use a support SA due to the sheer amount of them since she couldn't handle them all as a ST unit and my other snipers weren't up to it either.
>>
>>231520
I feel like Exu chewing through the quick waves of trash mobs has generally paid me back overall, her and BP basically always come along for maps as they tend to cover most of my bases for ranged phys dps.
Part of the way I look at it, for most maps with heavy units she helps clear up the enemies coming along with the defense crusher so while she doesn't do much to it, it does free up other ops to actually focus on the heavy unit that needs killing now.
>>
>>231541
The problem for me is just that I don't have a whole lot of stages to do with a ton of shitters to kill, the only one that comes to mind I needed her recently for is the asinine one with 3 Frost drones that immediately spawn and it sends a horde of slugs at you. I like Exu as a character and she's certainly my go-to anti-drone unit when the drone is not a Frost drone (although she CAN kill one, it takes a full unload of her skill and she cannot be in the debuff radius).
Blaze does the job remarkably well when there's no airborne enemies, and she shreds even Heavy Defenders as she's mauling the random shitters that come with them. Unfortunately Blaze is useless for this CC due to it focusing on unblockable enemies and stun but eh, otherwise she's pretty neat.
>>
>>231547
I used Exu in today's stage to kill the runners when they spawn, use her in drones stages and generally for stuff with non def heavy bosses, I mean honestly she has a permanent spot on my team as I've never felt bad taking her along.
Blaze I've been finding pretty good and nice for general stages where I don't really need two defenders or can take advantage of her wallhax, pretty sure she's somewhat handy for the next CC though?
>>
>>231568
Yeah, I always use her on the left side along with a slower or two to stop the Enraged lizard fellas, those are some of the few powerful elite enemies that she can really lay into. Never had a problem with that stage actually, it's just deploy Exusiai and deploy a defender backed by Shining.
But yeah Blaze is the designated crowd slayer for now. I often use her to replace a defender.
>>
>>231547
>Unfortunately Blaze is useless for this CC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyR7_aa0z4I
>>
>>231573
Yes, Blaze is useless for this CC, unless I guess you have an entire team of 6*s to prop her up? The point is that while she helps me a lot normally I can't use her to any significant effect here. I used her fine on Risk 10 with FEater to blow back units into her, but it's not cutting it on Risk 16.
>>
>>231570
Honestly the main 6* that I've upgraded and has generally fell out of use for me is Silverash almost everyone else I use fairly regularly but he really only comes out for event stages.
>>231573
Blaze really isn't key in that clear at all and it's super safe to replace her with other operators, hell in my clear she was effectively replaced by Ptil.
>>
>>231582
Just because you can't figure out how to use a unit doesn't mean they're "useless". It just means the strat or guide you're using doesn't use her so you can't get a lot of mileage out of her.

>>231590
Might not be key but she's still a great unit that is far from useless.
>>
>>231593
Yes, she's useless here with what I have, I need fast ranged burst damage and she's sustained slower tank damage. She deals no damage to the wraiths (which MUST be boosted because Crownslayer is ridiculous) and she can't get her S2 up fast enough to defeat the enemies she'd otherwise be useful for. There's nothing she does here that any other decent AoE guard with survivability can't do with similar effectiveness. Seriously, tell me what she does here? She can't kill wraiths, she can't kill Crownslayer without a shifter. She's used to stall a few units.
I'm not saying Blaze is a bad unit. I use her on literally every single fucking team. She's just not useful here because the entire map's focus is on bumrushing your ass with unblockable units and disabling your units with stun effects so the fast blockable ones and slow bulky ones can stroll by. It vastly favors a unit type that is NOT Blaze.
>>
>>231593
I think Blaze is a good unit as well but she's not suited to this CC, she has a limited amount of time to hit the wraiths before they leave her range and anything to keep them in her range for longer (Saria, Ange, Suzu) would benefit Ange herself, or Eyja to kill them in a easier to use range.
>>
>>231272
I meant that I started playing 2 months ago, and after a week or so my phone died, I just got a new phone today
>>
How many brain pills do I have to eat until I'm smart enough to do anything higher than risk 8?
>>
>>231590
Good news, I have managed to get to the Wraith leaders spawning.
Bad news, I have to proc Angelina early to actually get there, leading to her running out just as they enter her range.
Also speaking of Blaze, I put her S3 on and was planning to use it as a last ditch blast but all she did was make for a good laugh because as soon as I triggered it the defense crusher stunned her. Wouldn't have made a difference though, 340% of her atk can't scratch a 2100 Def boosted Wraith Leader.
>>
>>231473
Well the team is Blaze, Pramanix, Eyja, Vigna, Myrtle, Bibeak, Liskarm, Nightingale, support Angelina.
Myrtle and Vigna are placed in the left corridor, Bibeak and Liskarm are place in the right one. Nightingale just under Bibeak, Angelina under Liskarm, Eyja under Vigna with S3.
Blaze and Pramanix (and sometimes Istina if I can spare DP) are placed right in front of the right side goal.
>>
Add me in Arknights bros I just recovered my account.
>>
>>231902
Is Eyja not able to kill the wraith leaders with just her skill? I generally activated Ange for the first wave of wraiths as they enter her range.
>>231927
Try swapping Nightingale with s3 where I put Ptil then use the same spots I did for Ange and Eyja, her skill should be able to reach to Eyja to keep her alive from the few snipers on the right.
If snipers from the right remain a issue try retreating Myrtle and redeploying her on E10 to soak all the snipers.
>>
>>231454
Specter is actually useful this map though, since she lets you max out the def reduction and atk increase risk and still set up your squishy angelina and such at the very beginning, as well as tank breakers and crossbowmen later on. Might not be useful for you though, if you're wanting to use liskarm and rather not have her die in 2 seconds.
>>
>>232193
Neither Eyja nor Angelina can do it.
I just made it past that part with Angelina's skill intact and the Wraith Leaders make it through with a small amount of HP, even with Istina, Pramanix, AND Mousse all whaling on them in addition to one of either Eyja or Ange with their skills active as well (Pram with S2 of course).
>>
>>232242
The solution there sounds like it might just be to pump some levels into everyone to up your overall dps?
>>
>>232244
They're E2 L40, I think that'd kill the 2 first wraiths of the 4-man squad if I upped them to 50-60, but the other two would still be charging in since they had about half their HP left.
>>
When's anniversary? I'm saving for the W banner but if they drop Thorns before I might be in trouble.
>>
File: 74105131_p1.jpg (318 KB, 800x879)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>232246
It's the only thing I can really think of at this point.
>>
>>232248
Sorry mate, this CC's one that makes me feel pretty stupid and it's always that one little dickhead with a little bit of life left that fucks it up. If only Shaw could save me. Speaking of shifters I can't tell but it seems the Wraith booster also increases their weight but doesn't say.
>>
File: 85804152_p0.jpg (417 KB, 1000x1000)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>232255
Well it is mostly just a dps check in the end.
Hard to say? With Ange S3 you can get around most weight increases with one of the stronger push skills anyway.
Maybe more cute Shaw will motivate you!
Also raising ops you use constantly to 60 is really starting to feel worth it to me, this cc made it feel like the magic number to really get what you need out of them.
>>
>>232263
I experimented a bit with the SP risk but it's rough. Feels like I can't break from the anti-specialist/sniper one, poor Shaw.
>>
>>232304
Pretty much all of em are rough, also today's daily is dumb.
I really can't wait to see some max risks because man.
>>
>>232310
Okay nevermind I did it myself and it ended up not being that bad, Specter saved the day.
>>
>>232310
Today's daily was eaten by Blaze for me.
>>
>>232317
Nice, I tried her first but didn't feel like it was going to work the way I wanted so I swaped to Specter instead.
>>
>>232320
It did require sticking Liskarm in front of her to get her S2 up faster to slay the Bullies (and keep the zealots away from the medics/caster) but she handled it pretty well.
>>
>>232323
Oh yeah I started off with Texas and Myrtle to generate dp and swaped to Specter one the bullies were close enough and she killed both of them herself.
>>
>>232326
I had Vigna and Myrtle to start but yeah.
>>
>>232328
Yeah. I'm looking forward to how the sorabro does it. To see if he actually can fit Sora into this somehow.
>>
>>232329
He probably can, this wasn't too bad. I just kept the Vanguards out until the zealots spawned (at 99 DP, thanks Myrtle). Just deploy her after the terminals are activated.
>>
>>222279
Best (and cutest) defender in the game.
>>
>>232340
Oh I'm sure he can, there's just something fun about "Local Nun too Angry to Die" to me.
>>
>>232413
Oh nice.
I really like Specter, definitely one of the best 5*s.
Are you the fellow raising a Summonknights team by any chance?
>>
>>232415
I in fact am. It is a bit on the side currently as I still have some meta-chasing to do and I need scene to really do what I want though.
I do however have Maggie fully m3'd and Mayer's s2 at m3.
Also have: "French Child Beats Two Dogs to Death with a Tablecloth on a Stick"
>>
>>232418
Ah yes, well we definitely talked a lot in that thread that got locked for some bizarre reason.
Good stuff though.
>>
>>232433
Well not many come here so it's not too surprising, though I am wondering what gave it away.
I do hope once Scene rolls around I can make some fun stuff with them + myrtle for dp, though I'm honestly expecting that I'm going to have to end up maxing all of them to get super interesting things done.
>>
>>232436
Your manner of typing mostly.
>>
File: 85364539_p0.jpg (1.99 MB, 1600x1200)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>232437
Ah, yeah I can understand then.
Have a cute Shaw.
>>
>>232447
Oh also "Scene doko" gave it away.
>>
File: 85490612_p0.png (288 KB, 1200x630)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>232498
>>
File: Shaw.png (273 KB, 600x600)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
what if shaw was 6 star
>>
Completed rank 18 with this team. The nightmare is over.
>>
Gonna need to put my ass into gear if I want to Risk 18 this event.

On the upside, I finally have both Eyja and Silver Ash S3M3'd so now I actually have a chance at doing it.
>>
File: medal3.jpg (1.67 MB, 2730x1680)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>232943
no punching gravel she had a rough time
Also hot damn I finally killed the Wraith Leader wave thanks to simply bringing Amiya instead of Pramanix.
But then the regular Wraith wave after going to the other goalpoint gets me. Basically this image minus the trim. Any tips?
>>
>>233815
More Gravel there is how I feel after that extra hit you did.
I don't have any real tips because I moved Bagpipe to that side and she helped dps them as they passed her so they died right about in the middle.
>>
>>233963
Does CS always dock 3 LP or only with the risks? I think I can do this if I SP-boost Angelina with Liskarm but CS will get through if I do.
>>
>>234120
In h5 3 she costs 2
>>
>>234173
It's ok I just tested it, even at Risk 0 she one hit kills the goal. So much for that I guess.
>>
>>233815
Welp, the game's banned me from using your Ange.
>>
>>234430
Oh no, rolled 30 times and no luck?
>>
>>234439
Apparently. I was experimenting with putting her on Eyja's square to see if she could kill CS and the lone Wraith Leader by herself then the game's connection icon appeared and all the supports turned into Saria. Used all the refreshes, no dice.
I'm just repeatedly quitting and restarting 1-7 now.
>>
>>234442
Ah fuck, hope you can get her back and have a chance to get 16 before this goes away.
>>
>>234445
Hm, can I delete you and re-add? Probably won't make a difference but eh
>>
>>234447
If you think it will trick the game go ahead.
>>
Finally fucking got risk 18! I don't even care that it's not trimmed. I'm just happy I got it.

Now to finish the last two challenges and I'll be done with this event.
>>
Rather than doing this CC, I decided to get drunk.
>>
>>234451
Yeah no difference. Ah well.
You wouldn't happen to know of any decent guides would you? I do have a Suzuran support it's letting me use.
>>
>>234445
If you do a normal mission, and then immediately quit out of it, it'll reset your supports at the cost of 1 sanity.
>>
>>234512
Nothing that doesn't at least need at least two of the big 6*s or heavily leveled 4/5*s.
You can try looking around on youtube but I didn't see much myself.
>>
>>234517
I did, was hoping there was some sort of unsearchable one in JP/CN (or Bilibili, which does not let me use the search) I couldn't see or a Risk 20+ one that'd be adaptable. It keeps throwing Eckogen and KyoStinV at me.
>>
>>234473
BURN ME TO THE GROOOOOOOOUND!
>>
>>234522
Bili I can search but I just go for x risk which isn't generally going to find you low rarity sadly.
>>
>>234528
Well if you find anything let me know. Looks like I'm not getting that medal though. This CC's a lot harder than the last two.
>>
>>234577
Honestly I think it's going to be unlikely to find anything with your set of ops since it's fairly particular sadly.
>>
>>234585
Yeah that's what I get for trying out guardknights without having the cornerstone of it.
>>
>>234644
That's the catch with a lot of particular comps, you actually need the key units because it's really hard to replace people like Silverash or Eyja.
Blade is supposedly easier, but I can't say I've actively looked for a at least risk 18 but low rarity/level clear of it yet.
>>
This game would be 11/10 if you could push a button and automatically pull all four recruits at once without having to wait for long voicelines to type themselves out
>>
>>234524
>2nd week 18
Having it not trimmed just says that you are low IQ. I would be embarrassed to display it at all
>>
Three hours till this CC is gone, any final thoughts you guys have on it? How did you fare in the main stage, dalies? Rethinking any upgrades? Any sleeper units you upgraded but didn't expect to be a mvp?
>>
>>234781
I thought it was a bug when you couldn't skip dupe rolls for the first month, but I guess they're not fixing it.
>>
>>234742
Well thanks for trying to help. I'm just too shit to clear Risk 16, especially without the crutchgelina I was using. Can't even clear 14 actually.
>>
>>234948
Don't feel too down man, this one really was a dps check for most of your ops and even the 4* clear I found used all of them at max with full mastery on them.
>>
>>234952
My whole team comp is mostly focused around sustainable phys fights (e.g. with Blaze, Specter, chunky single blocks like Mousse or Hellagur) and my poor little Eyja and Amiya couldn't handle the hordes by themselves. Most of the ops I had just didn't have any damage potential due to their attack being far too low to even scratch a Wraith 1 boosted wraith leader, like Exusiai, who has trouble killing even normal wraiths here.
I'm not sure what I should have even upgraded, I don't really have any of the good units for this.
>>
File: 74975315_p0.jpg (324 KB, 1229x1229)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>234959
Oh yeah, basically every CC has slapped me in some way for not having a healthy variety of ops leveled decently so I've been focusing on what i need for the main stage and upgrading good general units for the daily stages if I can.
Well Exu here was mostly used for the crownslayer risks because it doesn't boost her def, just her res and even then she was mostly just used to murder CS and that's it.
Without seeing your entire roster it's hard to really make recommendations on who to upgrade and even then just farming the materials can take a couple of months for 6~ ops so you really have to know who you want to upgrade fairly ahead of time because it's too late by the time the event rolls around.
I am however sleeping again, have a sleeping Shaw again.
>>
>>234876
Love CC as always, but I feel like they've babied down the dailies this round. Only desert week 1 was difficult, the rest I max risked. Shirayuki really proved herself on the main map and a lot of the dailies.
>>
>>234876
Felt like a week without an event because I'm too stupid for anything higher than risk 8
>>
>>234876
I realized Chen is not weak as I thought she was but she does nowhere near as much damage as SilverAsh
Also I really want scene, thought she would be with this event but I just want to have a summoner but I don't like mayer or deepcolor at all
I also want to raise a debuffer but I rather want shamare than pram
Also I am not really sure who I want to roll for in the future, I kinda want blemishine and mudrock because of their synergy with Chen and surtr is really hot
>>
>>235412
They don't have synergy with chen though, on hit sp and on recieving hit sp are different things.
>>
>>234969
Unfortunately the +50% Def combined with HP made Exu fairly useless for me on CS, but I don't think she's really for this heavy arts/nuker oriented stuff anyways. Feels bad I'll always have an incomplete medal set since they're never going to rerun a CC, but I can get over it, probably better in the long term for not being obsessed with the medals since now I can't 100% it. Shaw couldn't save me since no specialists allowed.
>>
>>235576
Yeah, and?
>>
>>235576
On aceship it says on hit/being hit for who she can charge.
>>235597
Yeah generally I saw her getting buffed by Wafrain at least. It is what it is man sadly.
>>
>>235604
Can I just trade my robot owl in for the thirsty vampire biddy?
>>
>>235608
No because the owl is more generally useful than the vampire.
>>
>>235597
Crownslayer only had 375 def max. You shouldn't have taken such a high atk debuff if you want to kill her and don't have warfarin.
>>235576
>>235602
My b.
>>
>>235576 (You)
>My b.
Meant for >>235604
>>
>>235612
Holy shit I'm retarded today.
>>
>>235610
please I just want my Exu to be useful again I always use Nightingale or Perfumer for AoE heals anyway
>>235611
I only took the 25% one and no CS boost, but she still couldn't defeat +HP CS in time even with Podenco's S2 holding her down. Perhaps L50 E2 isn't enough.
>>
>>235615
She's not going to do it on her own obviously. I used her with warfarin and suzuran on crownslayer 3 hp 3 and atk 2 and that did the job just fine. You were redeploying exu for crownslayer's reappearance, right?
>>
>>235620
>You were redeploying exu for crownslayer's reappearance, right?
Yes, one when she spawns to unload her S3M3 first, then when she comes out of the staircase. I don't have Warfarin though and used Podenco because I needed the support Suzuran to stall the Wraith squads instead.
>>
>>235623
Were suzuran and exu not sufficient?
>>
>>235625
Suzu wasn't helping Exu, Podenco was. If Suzu/Ange support wasn't relegated to Wraith duty I'd lose before CS even came out of hiding.
>>
>>235613
It's fine, we have seen new sp generation type with Eunectes where it's sp/s but only when blocking so I can get the mixups.
>>235615
My Exu still hasn't stopped being useful but for buffed bosses you need to buff Exu too, and Exu is one of the best responding units to basically all the buffs we have in the game right now.
>>
>>235627
I don't understand what podenco is supposed to do for exu. You should use suzuran on crownslayer, wraith leaders, and then crownslayer. Angie alone should be able to take care of the normal wraiths. This is just risk 18, right?
>>
>>235632
argh I I don't have anything to buff her with
no Sora
no Warfarin
>>
>>235635
Podenco's slow vial is absurdly strong effect-wise. Suzu/Ange needed to be deployed on the right.
>>
>>235640
And I don't get why such an "absurd slow" can't be used on these wraiths that you're wasting suzuran on. If crownslayer needs more damage, then you should use suzuran and exu on her. Crownslayer barely takes arts damage anyway, so if anything podenco is wasted.
>>
>>235636
I know, which is why ideally you look at who you have, take a peek at risk 18s and see who you share and what it looks like you could replace X unit you don't have with several months ahead.
Doing this really saved me this CC as I actually had Ange and Eyja upgraded in time and my older upgrade of Texas saved my ass combined with Bagpipe.
>>
>>235647
The Wraiths I had to use booster Risks for. Podenco isn't for damage, she's for the 80% slow for 5 seconds. If I didn't use Suzu/Ange's longer slow skill for the Wraiths, I could never even get to CS coming out of the staircase because the Wraith Leaders would survive with ease.
>>
>>235653
You activate suzuran on the wraith leaders though. You start suzuran's skill right after crownslayer's pause and she begins to walk right, and then suzuran is ready before the wraith leaders too.
>>
>>235658
Suzu doesn't ready in time for double activations and I usually had snipers banned. With Suzu active when CS first spawns, the Marksmen kill both Nightingale and don't reach Vigna in time to get killed by her S2 like normal beforehand, killing her as well due to -60% def.
>>
>>235667
How tf are you using exu if snipers are banned? Use another vanguard or something to kill the crossbowmen and breakers.
>>
>>235673
I flipped back and forth between them a few times after getting frustrated that Eyja didn't defeat the Leader wave with her S3. None of the vanguards have enough def to survive without a healer.
>>
>>235679
Were you taking the atk+50% risk and the def -30% risk? I used siege s3 or bagpipe just fine even with a def -60% risk instead. def-90% risk is hell tho.
>>
>>235684
Def-60%, usually no +50% atk one because that mauled my initial 2 vanguard setup. I don't have Siege or Bagpipe, my bulkiest ones are Zima, Myrtle, and Vigna.
>>
>>235687
Yeah, none of those really have to damage to pull it off. Atk +50 and def -30% together is basically a free risk compared to def -60% tho. Pretty sure you just have to protect your ranged units a bit more.
>>
>>235692
That's what NG did basically, her Phantoms compensated for lack of Gravel. Unfortunately they don't last the whole way.
>>
>>235706
If you had a summoner you could probably forgo a healer entirely, since nightingale doesn't sound too useful if she can't even keep things alive by herself and just wastes a slot away.
>>
>>235714
She keeps Liskarm alive.
>>
I just want a feature that lets me thank my friends for giving me clues
>>
>>236109
you send operators to their base and they say a little thank you would be cute but would quickly get kinda old
>>
>>229313
Tomi?
>>
Grani is live and I hope we are all having fun looking at our old teams going 'oh god' before we redo them for the medals.
>>
>try rolling on the new banner for arts vanguard
>Get penguin and schwarz finally
Well thanks I didn't have them before
>>
>>237344
You better upgrade that Penguin, she's fantastic.
>>
feeding penguin to orca
>>
I am so fucking mad I have rolled this faggot for my guarantee unironically for 3 banners in a row.
>>
>>237508
Might as well E2 him, he's pretty decent from my experience and his backstory is interesting.
>>
>>237536
I hate the faggot's design and how he keeps popping up but I think the game might be trying to tell me something. I have Shirayuki at E1 but I have been meaning to get an AOE sniper to E2, I guess with all his potentials he's the obvious choice. He seems to lack the increased AOE size and damage spikes of Meteorite but debuffs enemies to take more damage and attack slower - but only if they're blocked.
>>
>>237557
He's quite literally worse than shirayuki. It's a waste of mats to build him, don't bother.
>>
>>237559
The gamepress has him on the same tier as Meteorite and above Shirayuki.
>>
>>237559
>>237564
Oh yeah I just remembered I was waiting to build W as my AOE sniper. Np.
>>
>>237564
>gamepress
You're shitting me, right? What's the point of "gamepress tier lists" when you could look at their rarity and come to the same shitty conclusions? The fact of the matter is that W completely outclasses sesa and meteorite at their one and only role, dps. Shirayuki differentiates herself with her s2, which has arts and slow, making her worth using and quite a powerhouse in CC where arts damage is practically required on many maps and slowing is often required for powerful unblockable elite units eg. bullies, wraiths. Even if you didn't have W, you'd be better off building meteorite instead of sesa, since she actually makes use of her range and has a decent enough s1 and doesn't have some shitty anti-synergystic blocked-only talent.
>>
>Shining/Specter shop
Time to blow my certs on tickets then.
>>
>>237579
No, treat your shark.
>>
>>237580
Too late, I already bought them. Shark has been treated in getting her s2 m3'd quite some time back.
>>
Click seems remarkably shitty but I feel compelled to E2 her
>>
What do I spend the currency I get from the event on?

I'm thinking about buying the pizzaria with orcalcum
>>
>>237630
Grani's tokens first of all then maybe some headhunting permits and furniture and if you need any of the mats
>>
>>237633
I already have vigna though, grani seems lackluster
>>
>>237637
Grani is on par with Vigna, maybe very slightly worse, but be completionist.
>>
I am curious as to what happens if you buy Grani's tokens if you already have her at max pot from the first run.
>>
>>237726
pretty sure it just gives you distinctions
>>
>>237734
You get tokens as normal and can just convert them, it's what I'm doing.
>>
>>237564
Gamepress is staffed by idiots, anon, don't use the site for anything but ingame art and sprites. Even then, for AK there's Aceship, so don't even bother with Gamepress.
>>
I know I'm wasting tons of coins but I just like Grani's design so much. At least I can stock up on loxic stuff and grindstones I will probably need later.
>>
>>238417
You should be able to clear the entire store before the event goes away.
>>
>>238596
Yeah but muh opportunity cost
doesn't matter anyway because I'm lagging behind on chips
>>
>>238649
I'm doing nothing but farming loxic and grindstones while this event is up, I did all the chip farming I need for the near future but the supporter/caster chips I needed when cc was up.
>>
File: 1567493693399.jpg (47 KB, 570x539)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>70 grindstones
is it enough yet can I start building up my 25 kohl
>>
>>238690
I farmed 80 from the last event and I had a good 70~ loxics before and I'm almost at 100 currently, ideally aiming to nearly get both to 200 if I can.
>>
File: boccheek.jpg (53 KB, 770x400)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>238692
>>
If I need exp/money/mats is it better to grind them in their usual daily locations or grind the event and buy them there?
>>
>>238693
I don't want to have to worry about loxics and grindstones ideally for the next 12+ ops I uograde if I can.
>>238696
exp/money should be coming from your base, and you can clear out the event shop but you basically need to be mostly farming the event itself.
>>
>>238697
but
my sanity
>>
>>238707
Please see: >>224412
>>
File: frostunhappy.jpg (91 KB, 954x954)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>238715
but I just farmed over 100 extra before this event for Ptil
don't make me go back in there
>>
>>238716
And I need to farm 650 when this event ends, one way or another you are going to be stuck in a mine for the next two weeks.
>>
>>238719
I refuse fuck rocks
>>
File: 85099178_p1.jpg (123 KB, 523x679)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>238723
Too bad.
>>
>>238727
NO AMIYA STAY BACK
>>
I must be some kind of mutant because I actually think it's better to farm 4-6 if you're after rock clusters. it's not guaranteed like the cubes are but it's much less tedious.
>>
>>238885
No, you probably just don't care as much. 4-6 is less efficient with sanity but it takes less time.
>>
>>238889
remind me again, is it one or two rocks you usually get from 1-7?
>>
>>238894
Usually 1.
>>
>>238895
Not really seeing how it's more efficient then doing 4-6 if that's the case. Unless you just want to have a shitload of cubes stockpiled so you can make whatever you want.
>>
>>238899
You craft them together, and including crafting subproducts and all, it's more efficient than trying to get the tier 3 or 4 rocks rocks from 4-6.
>>
>really want Beeswax
>really don't want Chiave
>limited banner coming in a little over a month and probably nothing super hard before that
do I waste the orundum? If I don't get Beeswax I'll regret it immensely.
>>
>>238899
Just read the fucking maths you retard, you get 1-2 little rocks for 6 sanity versus 0-1 big rocks for quite a bit of sanity. 1-7 is the most efficient stage in the entire game.
>>
>>238926
and occasionally you can get 2 big rocks or 1 really big rock on 4-6.
>>
>>238927
Well as long as in your personal perception you think 4-6 is more efficient then I guess actual mathematical reality is irrelevant.
>>
>>238932
it's not really a matter of perception as it is a matter of not having the time or patience to run the same mission 30 times in a single day.
>>
>>238935
1-7 gets you a square rock every 4.82 sanity. A blue rock is 5 square rocks, so you get a blue rock every 24.1 sanity.
4-6 gets you a blue rock every 39.94 sanity. Even factoring in the chance of purple rock the efficiency is still only 89% of 1-7.
It's not even comparable. And if you just cared about time and not at all about sanity, you should run 5-10, which is 93% as efficient as 1-7 and chews up 22 sanity rather than 18.
>>
>>238943
I'll just switch to 5-10 then.
>>
File: assistant cat.png (587 KB, 980x550)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
Don't forget that you can resize and reposition your assistant now.
>>
How many certs do you have? I would have had about 500 by now but I bought Eyjafjalla
>>
So if Crownslayer isn't really a Lupo according to Red, what is she? Ursus?
>>
>>238950
Scene doko?
>>
>>239017
Scene doko guy is higher level
>>
>>239020
I mean, resizing and repositoning is nice but Scene isn't here yet so not too much use to me. Pram's tail in her winter outfit isn't big enough to focus on and I like the overall look of it at the default position.
>>
Decide for me which one to buy, I have 59 OP but I'm saving for other ones
>Grani the cutest policegirl
>Meteorite cool edition with a gun
>Jessicat's final outfit I don't have to finish her wardrobe
>>
>>239037
Yeah I like winter pram too. Not really much for me to do with Absinthe other than make her small.
>>
>>239051
Yeah I'm planing on e2ing Scene then having her sitting zoomed and centered to some extent?
I feel like after this set of upgrades for blade I'm going to do the rest of the factory slaves I need then prep for future ops?
>>
>>239137
I tried to zoom Absinthe but it turns out by default she's at about 280% zoom. Moving her away from that shows how short she actually is.
I'm giving up on future CCs, I fucked this one up and I'd rather just save my rolls for a limited I like.
>>
>>239138
Well I hope it will end up looking nice for Scene when she rolls around.
I'm mostly whatever on the limited ops honestly, Nian looked really good at the start but I've really cooled on her, W would be a good addition for basically everyone but not enough to excite me and Rosmontis has one of those kits that looks really awkward to use but is likely great if you can use her.
The next 6*s I really want are Phantom, Weedy, Thorns, Surtr and Murdock.
5*s are like, Shamare and Elysium, and 4*s is really just Jaye.
I wouldn't give up on CC's overall man, try to take this time to look at who you have and maybe peek at bilibili to see comps and try and get who you have good for it, quite often the units that are halfway decent for the main stage will be fairly decent for your general teams and other events too.
>>
>>239150
Rosmontis is cute but Mudrock is so unkillable it's ridiculous. The thing is, saving for limiteds (at least the Anniv) is also effectively saving for the incredible ops (Weedy and Mudrock) that came out beside them.
I've already decided not to bother with it, I just don't have the ultra DPS units for the stages, apart from Eyja and I've resolved to use my certs for Ch'en. My units are more built for sustained fights, which aren't possible in CC. I'll go for Risk 14 maybe, that was my max for CC0.
>>
>>239181
I agree that Ros is cute but her e2 art is kinda off. Man I've been spelling Mudrock's name wrong this entire time haven't I? She really does seem like the best "can't be healed" tank so far with her main downside being she fares much better against slow but heavy hitters over fast hitters.
I generally agree about saving just for limited banners but there's enough 6*s inbetween that I'm willing to gamble on their banners.
Well each cc generally asks for different things, CCβ was a mix of stall and dps, but consistent long dps was fine, CC0 was mostly shifting and stalling, CC1 was burst aoe dps for the most part, CC2 looks to be switching back to consistent dps with aoe healing, CC3 seems to be agro management to a extent and just outright stalling if you want.
You can always try to forge your own path with well upgraded units that you like and figure out a strategy that works for your unique set of ops.
>>
>>239203
Eh it's weird that it's square I guess, otherwise her E1 art is large enough that I could use either. Mudrock has always been Mud and Rock to emphasize her control over stone to both protect herself and create golems. Mudrock is the de-facto no-heal unit. Lacks all the irritating drawbacks of Vulcan, can block multiple units unlike enmity guards, and has just absurd offense to go with it all. 36 DP though. I'd go as far as to say you'd have to be playing intentionally poorly to get her killed, she can even eat a hit from a maximum speed Sarkaz Lancer WITH CC debuffs/enemy buffs and only lose a little over 1/3rd HP. She fares great against everything really, just change which skill she's using depending on stage from what I saw. Really excited for her but we're not getting her until 2022 if this lives that long. Eh. Sometimes it is disheartening to look so far ahead.
I just don't have the CC cores. No Saria, no Angelina, no SA, no Bagpipe (who I did attempt to get), etc.
Just units that are great in other content but useless in CC without specific backup units like Blaze(something to stand in front), Exu(Warfarin), and the Followers duo(needs something to heal that wouldn't prefer Ptilopsis. And one unit who's crap in CC permanent stage but superb in daily stages.
>>
>>239270
That's fair on her art. Mudrock has always been Murdock in my mind for some reason.
Ah I guess I haven't seen enough of her in action, and even the dp can be countered by flag vangurds + bagpipe most of the time I feel.
Who knows what they will do, we might even see something dumb like W and Ros at the same time just to really fuck people over.
People have still completed cc with 4* units, they do tend to be maxed out but it's still possible, so I believe in you, and once Scene gets here I'm planning on trying to see how far I can personally push Su's.
>>
>>239301
Yeah I misheard Hellagur a few times as Eligor since I used the demon a lot in SMT. I sincerely doubt they'd alter anything other than the date with the anniv, they've been handling it delicately for some reason.
>People have still completed cc with 4* units
This requires a 6* I can't ever roll called a smart brain
>>
>>239305
Heh I can see that.
>This requires a 6* I can't ever roll called a smart brain
I belib in you man. I'm sure other anons in THIS VERY THREAD are belibers too!
>>
>>239319
baby, its not oh so easy as you want to beliebe
>>
>>239319
I think you are the only one who belibs. Perhaps I should level my E2s past 40.
>>
>>239425
>>239427
Well shit.
You should get your E2's past 40, I'm still feeling 60~ is a good sweet spot for most stuff and maxing for dumb things like solo carrying for trust farming or super high risk.
In that vein, I just upped Maggie and Mayer to 60 so I could have them duo GT-5 for trust farming, I'm pretty sure I can do it for GT-6 too but I'm pretty sure I need more than Mayer for blocking to deal with the dog rushes.
>>
>>239434
Maybe if I had the battle records for it.
Is there any reason not to use a full team for trust farming?
>>
>>239437
That's fair, I've been sitting on 1k+ for a while now because I've mostly been doing mastery.
The less ops you need to clear the stage the more you can shove in to gain trust from running the stage.
>>
>>239442
Yeah I just blitzed my supply on an E2 promote.
I just use the shitters I'm bringing for trust farming, the stage is a few slugs/dogs, hidden drones, and normal soldiers.
>>
>>239445
Yeah that would do it.
I'm just getting trust with ops because I feel like it honestly, the majority of them are E0 level 1 with level 1 skills too.
>>
>>239447
Well same here (except with SL3 so I can convert my L1 manuals without worry) but that's all you really need for such a stage.
>>
>>239448
True, but it's fun to take the smn's and clear it with just them.
>>
>>239449
Indeed it is. I'm too retarded for that though, although I like using my Mayer.
>>
>>239451
I still believe in you. I know once Scene rolls around I'm going try to clear as much stuff as I can with smns and myrtle only.
>>
>Could get Ifrit, Red or a chance of either Hoshi/dupe Saria from recruitment
>Decided to went with Ifrit instead
Hoping I made the correct choice
>>
>>239512
very cute, very strong but also very situational, few maps will let you use her at full power and for most, she's only gonna attack one tile, the one right in front of your tank
>>
>>239458
Thanks mate. Next CC I think right?
>>
>>239529
Yeah, there's pretty much 3 scenarios for Ifrit usage.
>obvious long corridor you can place her at the end of to barbecue everything coming her way
>perpendicular to your defender so she only fries 1 square
>finagle a setup such that she's shooting across multiple lanes, even if you have to place blockers in less than ideal positions
Even for the latter 2, she outputs enough damage and debuffing that it's still quite worth it. Note that unlike most other AOE casters, her attacks actually hit everything in her range instead of an AOE blast centered around 1 target.
>>
>>239532
She'd be busted if she was useable at fullpower more often, see: Surtr
>>
>>222279
she cute
>>
>>238716
You never fully left the mines, Doctor.
>>
>>239531
Next CC yep.
>>239529
The only time I've had a map where I found ifrit wasn't good is stuff with lots of corners and it being nearly impossible to get the enemies to stick on a single tile nicely at least.
>>
>>239637
I don't see any rocks here and if there are I say there isn't. This is a lovely place without cubes. No cubes. Not even the slightest hint of a rock.
If you show me a rock I'll kill you
>>
File: 1599946558840.webm (171 KB, 720x720)
171 KB
171 KB WEBM
>>239763
>>
>>239778
I choose to believe that's chocolate
>>
File: 1596523349357.png (780 KB, 1000x1000)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
>>239783
>>
File: swole gun.png (379 KB, 627x522)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>239785
say your fucking prayers
>>
>>239726
Glad I saved some contract bounties then.
>>
File: 1599811974008.png (589 KB, 892x1352)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>239786

>>239790
I did too, cleared out what I wanted from the limited shop and didn't touch the unlimited.
>>
File: gunsquir.jpg (26 KB, 480x360)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>239796
I'M NEVER GOING BACK TO THE MINES
DIE YOU USELESS RAT
>>
>>239512
>>239529
Yeah, like the other anon said calling Ifrit situational is something I see thrown around a lot, but I don't really think it's right. She's almost useless in one map out of ten, but the rest of the time she ranges from "really good" to "snaps the stage over her knee".

Full disclosure, I love my actually for real retarded fire niece, so I may be biased

>Been playing since day one and now I glance at maps and the first thing I do is count how many straight tiles there are
Is it terminal Dokuthas?
>>
Mastery Myrtle's S1 right, not the S2?
>>
File: 85926322_p2.jpg (305 KB, 475x856)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>239811
She will push you into a pit.
>>239816
I feel like her being bad in one of ten maps is accurate for event maps but in general I feel like it's more like 1/30 she's not great on?
I'm a day one player and got Ifrit around Grani's even the first time and she's been a mainstay in my party ever since and it's honestly super rare I find a map I don't use her on.
>>
>>239828
You can't push me into a pit in the rock mines there's no holes
You may have a brain but I have a gun
>>
>>239828
Yeah, I agree the one in ten is in events (and I think it's intentional most of the times). Don't get me wrong, she's been in my squad since her first banner too, but I also have such a developed roster that I started to always run Manticore, Angie and FEater just to stall enemies inside her squares.
>>
File: 1579757337284.jpg (774 KB, 1225x658)
774 KB
774 KB JPG
>>239827
S1 Yes.
>>239829
You say that like just getting hit by the push wouldn't hurt like all hell.
>>239832
I do think it's intentional too. I don't do that but I tend to prioritize getting her squares over other people which tends to lead to things like me not using guards much because they fuck with getting good ifrit range too often.
>>
File: squirrel_mace.jpg (17 KB, 205x450)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>239842
I'll use this first
>>
>>239847
Why do you hate the squirrel so?
>>
>>239855
because she's trying to send me back to the rocks for the good of lungmen
>>
>>239870
For the good of everyone. We all need rocks, forever.
>>
>>239879
give me your rocks
>>
>>239796
I just picked up the stuff up until the limited LMD/Records.
>>
>>239884
No, I don't even have half of the rocks I need right now.
>>239887
Yeah that's what I did, plus the manticore skin and the tokens for bagpipe.
>>
>>239890
fine I'll just take them when you aren't looking
>>
File: 85872570_p0.png (2.56 MB, 667x4400)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>239891
If you do that I will send Blem after you if I some how get her.
>>
File: The_Emperor's_Sword.png (209 KB, 1024x1024)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>239894
well I'll send this
>>
>>239900
Okay lets stop this now, it's getting silly.
>>
>>239904
thanks for the rocks
>>
I want to smell shaw's tail
>>
>>240029
I want to shave shaw's tail
>>
File: 74743126_p3_.jpg (264 KB, 900x1272)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>240029
>>
I want to rob a convenience store with Jessica
>>
/vmg/ is the shaw board
>>
What's the best way to farm chip catalysts?
>>
>>240691
Farming shop vouchers from the tough siege supply mission really.
You get one a month from logging in and events tends to hand out one or two as well.
>>
>ok so in order to E2 Exu I need 4 poly stuff
>which means I need rocks rocks and more rocks
Oh God it begins
>>
>>241221
You will never escape rocks, you always need a fuckload of them but I do generally farm all the devices I need before I farm rocks.
>>
>>241221
you also need to M3 her third skill to get the most out of her E2 so have fun
She was my first E2 and to this day is the only unit I've bothered M3'ing.
>>
>>241221
I'm working on E2 her now I just need 20 more levels and 1 chip catalysts
>>
imagine auto-deploy sanity multipliers
>>
File: bagpipe.png (625 KB, 980x550)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
Would it be worth it to spend over 4100 sanity to buy the vanguard tokens from the shop to improve Bagpipes second talent?
>>
I wonder when they are going to start rerunning events which we can just farm any stages for the event tokens like Operational Intelligence or Nian event in CN. They are only rerunning event which we are forced to farm the tokens only on the event maps so far.
>>
>>241267
Speaking of reruns, should I just blow all these 200 pieces of rerun currency on the orundum? I wasn't a day 1 player so that's all.
>>
>>241334
I did, we should be able to clear the shop anyway I'm sure.
>>
>>241337
It's shared across reruns? Ok
>>
>>241342
I believe each re-run adds more stuff but has enough currency to buy it all out?
>>
>>241345
Oh that's pretty nice.
>>
>>241261
Yes. If you want to perform better in high risk CC. Doesn't ever really matter outside of that tho.
>>
File: 1512018196911.jpg (24 KB, 335x371)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>need 17 more Orirock Concentrations for the two units I want to E2 (Absinthe and Ptilopsis)
>can't farm rocks right now thanks to all my sanity being eaten by the event
Forgive me sadbear.
>>
>>241590
It's setting me back too but the shop has mostly made up for it and farming as many loxics and grindstones I can right now will save me a lot later on as a whole.
>>
>>241590
Yeah I would rather not have this limited insane grindstone map just so people can farm the permanent 1-7
>>
>>241656
Oh yeah I know, I just realized I shouldn't have been trying to get manganese beforehand. Currently going for kohl because I have enough grindstones for now.
>>241866
Hey fuck you, there's been plenty of events that allow for playing non-event stages to get the currency even though the event stages are the most optimal, and the last grindstone event stage also had better drop rates. This event isn't bad and is easy enough to allow trust farming with E0 units, but still.
>>
>>242152
I farmed all the grindstones I actually needed from ToW but I'm not going to say more to cheaper ones so I'm just evenly farming loxics and grindstones currently.
If it makes you feel better I generally farm rocks last either way.
>>
>>242169
Yeah I think once I even out the amount I have of each I'll alternate between them. Right now I have a lot less kohl.
>>
>>242172
Yeah I only had like 10~ less kohl so I didn't need to farm too hard to get it even. It would be nice to get to nearly 200 if I can before the event is over but I honestly doubt that will happen, maybe 120 of each is the best I will get.
>>
>>242173
Same here, I didn't realize the grindstone average would be less efficient. Might only get to 100 if I'm not lucky.
>>
>>242152
No fuck you you just had 2 weeks during cc to farm rocks which are extremely common, you had 2 weeks before tow as well
Imagine crying you can't farm this easy to farm material right now because the event hands out rare material for free, I just know you are going to cry like a little bitch in 2 weeks about grindstone
Also lol at the guys that farmed grindstone during tow
>>
>>242245
Wew imagine sperging the fuck out because someone made an offhand comment that they don't have enough of a common material. The fuck is wrong with you? I have 167 rocks and literally spent all of it except for about two days worth (which was for manganese) on them. ToW had better rates for grindstones. Literally no reason not to farm them there too. The only one crying here is you, holy fuck your reaction is vastly out of proportion to the comment that it was replying to.
The fuck is with AK's fanbase and violently reacting to even a light "ah shit I don't have enough mats" comment? I remember when people complained about the new Annihilation format being introduced in CN they were all met with "be grateful you get anything at all."
>>
>>242251
Hey now, realising you're shit and actually accepting it are two different things.
>>
>>242251
Imagine getting a rare material and still finding a way to complain because you couldn't use the event downtimes we had properly
Also new annihilation system isn't bad, sure it would be nice if it was monthly instead of every 3 months and annihilation gets a quadruple speed or instant skip but it's better than nothing
Funny how you complain about getting something and then complain the other shit you get isn't enough
Keep coping though trashback
>>
Also tow aketone node itself was better than the grindstone node and you had knowledge of grani rerun
Kek brainlets and mathllets, guess this isn't that different from akg
Guess from now on I will just sperg out and complain that the new 6* isn't send to me for free per mail?
Because apparently complaining about braindead shit seems to b hat the community wants to read every single day
>>
>>242428
Imagine meeting even a light comment with a full on spergout and dismissing any complaint with "better than nothing." Damn dude, it's a gacha, not a cult. If anything I was lamenting how grindy purple rocks are in general.
Are you seriously this mad over a post with "forgive me sadbear" and some people grinding mats they can't craft otherwise? Jesus dude, if I knew it'd cause a full on autistic tantrum from someone who thought I was shitting on the game I'd have used a different image. Literally the only real complaint I put out was that it's not like Nian/SoA where you can get the coins from anything.
>>242432
>akg
Ah so that's why. Go back to your shithole.
>>
>>242428
If anyone ever says better than nothing in relation to a game with mtx they are a bootlicker.
>>
>>242438
I’ve noticed it with a lot of chinese gacha (except Azur Lane) where they utterly freak out if you say anything negative instead of calmly discussing it. Dunno why. Rocks are a bitch though.
>>
>NOOOOOOOO I AM FORCED TO UN THIS GOOD STAGE WHAT A SHITTY COMPANY PLEASE NO MORE EVENTS!!!!

>>242443
The thing is, it's not been bad. You get a bunch of orundum and T4 mats for first time clear and increase in orundum cap which matters long term
Stay mad braindeads

>NOOOOOOO FUCK THIS SHITTY GAME WHERE IS MY FREE NIAN AND W IN THE MAIL?????? UNINSTALLED RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>242568
I know people are whining but dude you know you're going a bit too far here.
>>
File: DOLPHIN-e1498068222504.jpg (481 KB, 1520x1520)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>242568
>dang I'm out of rocks I guess I have to promote these two after the event since the event mats are better
>provokes this as the response
Step back and look at your post. There is something wrong here.
>>
>>242568
Bootlicker
>>
I remembered azur lane had a anime could a anime of arknights be good
>>
>>242628
In the hands of the right people it could be good, but looking at the track record for gacha anime, its highly unlikely.
>>
>>242628
If it's like the Azur Lane anime, probably not. If it's closer to the Princess Connect end of the gacha adaptation spectrum, it could have a lot of potential.
>>
>>242174
Both are seemingly a tiny bit worse but could just be statistical error.
Its more I was too grand on how much I wanted without realizing the event isn't here for as long as I expected.
>>
she wears a red hood but is also a wolf
get it?
>>
>>242710
no can you run that by me one more time
>>
>>242716
ok so like she's a cute misunderstood girl themed around the color red, but she's also a dangerous assassin wolf who everyone is afraid of
>>
>>242718
what does the color red have to do with it
>>
>>242724
it's little red riding hood but like she's also the big bad wolf
get it?
>>
We are having rogue like next?
>>
>>242727
wait then why is she an assassin
>>
>>242745
because violence is big bad
>>
>>242739
It would be able to fit between end of Grani-rerun and around my expected start time of darknights, but any 2-3 week event could fit in fairly easy too so.
>>
>>242757
How are we supposed to do it without Thorn, Jaye, Weedy, Ely and Shamare?
>>
>>242766
Doesn't matter. ToW showed they don't mind lending people unreleased units if it's for temporary use. They might be included, they might not. Tons of units have weird viability in that, like Bibeak being busted as fuck.
>>
>>242766
It's been cleared by full basic 3* teams with good luck for the normal endings and as far as I'm aware the hidden bosses and endings don't give any extra rewards so they are effectively the same as high risk cc.
>>
I figured I should upgrade my facilities to level 3. I hope I'll make it back because I'm feeling the 7k/ t3brick
>>
>>242867
This should have been your number one priority. I hope you started in November or else I struggle to consider how many resources you've missed out on.
>>
>>242867
Mandatory so you avoid video and LMD farming.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.