[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Khazard.png (89 KB, 562x748)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
Only the most perfect multirole characters are allowed in here.
>>
So how long does it take to grind up for one Dimensional hero? I assume most of your tokens would be through the Labyrinth, correct?
>>
Solise!
>>
File: talene.jpg (211 KB, 1080x1080)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>210053
>>210107
Those are not perfect, pic related is
>>
>>210091
yes but it doesn't matter, exchange is in 50 days or so
>>
Is Abyssal Expedition COOP PvE or are we up against real players?
>>
So as a new player, what's the best use for the Resonating Crystal? Just getting more heroes to use when I need them for Arcane Labyrinth? When would I want to take them off of the Resonating Crystal and actually start leveling them?
>>
>>210144
You never level more than 5 units. if you did, unlevel them.
You put units on the resonance crystal so you don't need to waste your resources by leveling more units, since they'll be the level of the lowest among your top 5 leveled units.
>>
>>210144
>what's the best use for the Resonating Crystal?
Stick to leveling up 5 heroes. It doesnt matter who. Keep a diverse team so they're not fighting for resources and make it easier to increase their ascencion level.

We should compile reddit's guides into a pastebin huh. But wont that make us a general?
>>
>>210144
You'll need 15 leveled up heroes for the Legends' Challenger Tournament later on. Also it helps and ton to have extra heroes to swap in and out to complete campaign missions.
>>
>>210138
Coop PvE
>>
some unverified leaks coming who knows when

1) 7 day log in event for National day celebrations
2) Rise of Kingdoms collab with AFK Arena, download and bind ROK account to receive rewards
3) New Mystical pool system for guilds which rewards you partially for contributing to the construction. Every 12 hours you can claim the reward within the guild once. Guild members can also visit each other and do stuff such as gather, attack, defense against other guilds
4) New Celepogean tower (King's Tower)
5) New mechanic to change factionless gear where players can now trade factionless gear in the Rickety Cart for reset scrolls
>>
>>210180
>Guild members can also visit each other and do stuff such as gather, attack, defense against other guilds
Oh god please no. This is like those city building games. Nice IDLE GAME you got here, faggots.
>>
>>210188
if it is like the last time it's really not that much, just put some units in your guildies and attack 3 times a day I think
and gather it's just the prize I guess
>>
File: 1494123644498.jpg (196 KB, 900x900)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>Dismal Descent
>final boss is 2Mcp above you even after getting the optimal relics for your team

Nice artificial difficulty, Lilith, you hacks.
>>
>>210345
You leave those for later
>>
What the fuck was Lilith thinking when they made Pippi. He's so reliant on RNG. All heroes released past Daimon have been very VERY subpar.
>>
what can i build w/ these? im at 9-something.
>>
File: 1603665592948.jpg (28 KB, 512x512)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
My team composition has gradually evolved into stunning the shit out of everyone before they can one-shot you. I'm waiting for a single copy of Brutus because anything that can tank for 7 seconds is better than the shit I have.
>>
>>210374
I dunno but the trial version of peepee has helped me clear 2 roadblocks already.
>>
File: Oden.png (307 KB, 456x732)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>210053
Drop em, drain em, zap em.
>>
>>210421
Get your Lucius up and then do whatever the fuck you want because you're rolling like a God.
>>
>>210449
Endgame is all about evasion brutus will suck a dick
>>
>>210467
Yeah but I'm not at end game and a single copy of Brutus can stall long enough for my heroes to use basic abilties. I just need a band-aid solution until I can get my Shemira to 161.
>>
Do common heroes have any value?
>>
File: 1339745237859.jpg (25 KB, 202x184)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>210544
They have incredible value. They are your only source of hero coins for the barracks / dimensional exchange.
>>
File: 20201105_114619.jpg (1.2 MB, 1080x1538)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>tfw stuck at around lvl 140 because I dont have enough fodder
;-;
>>
New player here. How the fuck do you leave a guild? I've googled it, and everybody is saying click your avatar, and then it should be right there, but it isn't.

Is there a time limit before I can quit or something?
>>
>>210654
Guild>Guild Hall>Manage
>>
>>210655
Thank you, Jesus Christ what a pain in the ass.
>>
Is Albedo worth the exchange?
>>
Speaking of guilds, anybody got any spaces in an active one?

>Look via search option
>All are either dead or full
>Ask chat
>Nothing but meme answers or ignored
>>
>>210948
mine is 64/65 currently. ID is 706600. inactives are regularly purged if they don't mention before hand that they can't play for a bit. just don't mention 4chin because they're all normies
>>
>>210954
Fuck, Lv50 requirement. Sorry friendo, can't join.
>>
>>210948
You could try the one im in 266990
>>
>>210965
Autumn Leaves? I'm in, cheers senpai.
>>
>>210969
Yep, have fun mate
>>
>>210629
Serves you right for ascending like a retard
>>
>>210985
why?
>>
>>211001
You have multiple legendary heroes that have sucked up a lot of fodder. Keep your utility heroes that perform well on low ascension, focus on upgrading heroes that actually need the stats.
>>
>was short 300 diamonds
>had to join the plebian Expedition
no... I let my guildmates down...
>>
>wake up
>guildies already taking T3s

Will I get anything after this if I slack off?
>>
>>210421
Lucius Shemira Tasi Rowan Isabella. You can climb up to mid ch 20s with that comp.
>>
>>211337
Thank you, i'll try it. I'm currently using Shemira Grezhul Rosaline Rowan Lucius and I've been getting stuck every level because Lucius and Grezhul die 10 secs in.
>>
Somewhat semi probably not new player here. I have more than 45k coins from the labyrinth and don't know what character to get. I have the sheep girl so I have a healer. Been leaning towards wu kong because I would love another melee character.
>>
>>211510
Before that, isn't there an event to get a free wu kong for new players? I ended up getting that on both my main and alt account.
>>
>>211510
Nemora and Wukong are both amazing to build into. I would get wukong with your tokens, and get another free copy under "Events." (You hit the "share" button twice when opening cards and forming hero alliances. Don't even need facebook, just pushing the button counts.) That would give you two copies for an Elite+ Wukong that can act as your primary carry for a large portion of the early game. From that point you can't go wrong using future tokens to power up both Nemora and Wukong.
>>
Been playing for almost 20 months now. Ask me anything.
>>
>>211905
Who are your 5 favorite characters, even if you can't find a use for them?
>>
>>211316
unless your militia is really active there's always enough villages for everyone at the beginning
also this time seems like they incremented the number of T6 or at least they out more of them together
>>
>>211905
How much shekels have you given Lilith, goyim?
>>
>>211932
Talene, Tasi, Solise, Erionn, and Izold.

>>212142
Somewhere in the ballpark of $1200. It's been gradual though.
>>
if I need food for a specific faction is it worth picking up the 360 diamond rare faction card from store? Or is it not worth delaying 10 pulls?
>>
>>212572
I'd say it's not worth it. You know you're going to get that specific rare eventually through normal pulls, so why not keep the chance of getting the elites off your wishlist instead of immediate gratification?
>>
>>212572
Not worth it. Don't spend diamonds on gear either.
>>
File: b87.png (491 KB, 544x535)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>change avatar to some random thot
>people are suddenly eager to help you take settlements
>>
Explain to me this game I wanna enroll in
>>
Best comp for izold? Fucking love that dude
>>
>>212866
Ideal comp for him is Farael, Nara, Mehira, and Rowan. Position varies by fight. He needs to have his 3/9 furniture bonus to do well but once you have it he can easily push teams that are 120+ levels higher than him. It all comes down to keeping him alive for the first 20-30 seconds.
>>
Is pic related any good?
>>
Knew to this. Is it it ok to ascend heroes by feeding them low level heroes or should I level everyone first?
>>
>>212890
Her ult is very powerful but she's a glass cannon. Without proper tanks or supports to keep her alive she's basically dead weight.

>>212891
Only use legendary tier heroes as fodder for ascension. Those are the heroes that start off as rares (blue border). Level doesn't matter.
>>
File: Capture.png (1.2 MB, 543x1015)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>212891
You only need to level 5 different heroes. Once you unlock the resonating crystal, you will be able to make anyone match the lowest level of the 5 heroes you leveled. Pic related. However, keep in mind that fodder heroes (legendary tier heroes, that come as blue in summons) aren't that easy to come by. They are the resource that will hold you back most when trying to progress. So when you want to ascend someone, make sure it's really something you want and not some spur of the moment decision. I wasted 36 wilder fodder making this Solise, and I would much rather have saved them to make my Nemora mythic.
>>
I know you're not supposed to ascend characters in the super early game, like chapter 7, but I have enough copies of Lucius to ascend to Mythic. Would it be worth it or should I keep saving for Rowan since I have him at Elite?
>>
>>212981
Lucius is a solid choice for mythic. Not only his he a rock solid tank early game, his shield and the team-wide healing from his shield make him invaluable in anything that involves multiple fights in a row without healing between, like lab, voyage, and peaks. He's also a champ in early game arena and guild battles.
>>
>>212981
Well, the purpose of that advice is to avoid stacking a lot of heroes stuck at Legendary and no copies to get them beyond that, a common noob trap. As, logically, if you can get them to L+ you can get them to M+ with enough fodder. Taking signature items items into account, that is a substantial power boost for any hero. If you have enough copies I would say you're safe to go for it. Having a mythic ascension character that early on will be a huge boost to your capability. Do keep in mind that Lucius does eventually fall off as in the very late game you're dealing with level variances in the 100+ range and all but a few tanks can actually function in that environment with Lucius scraping the bottom of the barrel of those that can. However, until that point he'll be one of your best units.
Do make sure you actually have the fodder to take him all the way to mythic though. The jump from L+ to M requires feeding him a different L+ from the same faction which is, if you're doing it correctly and only using fodder tier heroes, quite a lot.
>>
>>212986
>>212989
Thanks, I do have enough units to hit Mythic so I'll go for it, I have the one Lightbringer knight at L+. Speaking of which, I know they're all fodder, but should I try to get at least one of every Legendary hero to Legendary+ for the purposes of the Library? So next time I'll do the Bard L+ then the Old Man?
>>
>>213016
>but should I try to get at least one of every Legendary hero to Legendary+ for the purposes of the Library? So next time I'll do the Bard L+ then the Old Man?
Yeah, just don't forget to lock them in the union before sacrificing them.
>>
>>213021
No need to lock them in first. It works retroactively. You only have to have ever owned them once.
>>
>>210107
A CUTE!
>>
File: 666087090387156993.gif (14 KB, 128x128)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>213120
>>
Are any of these heroes worth ascending? If not, what should I do with them? Im almost reaching my max heroes cap (86/90).
>>
>>213219
Also, are any of the heroes in this list good later on/worth keeping? I started a few days ago and I know Jackshit about the game
>>
>>213219
Smart Ascend those those blue frames up then read the posts above about ascending.
>>213223
No need to worry about late game for now. Just focus on getting levels because you will soon unlock the Resonating Crystal. It will let you level up your wanted but unused heroes for no cost at all.
>>
>>213219
Savaes is probably the best early-mid main carry, go with him

Arden is pretty good CC for early-mid game. He gets better as you level him he can eventually ensnare 3 enemies with his roots. Get him to Legendary+ too if you can, he's useful for an incredibly long time.

Isabella is merely OK at like lvl 180 and can shine at later levels but not really worth it since Shemira exists.

Everything else is fodder.

>>213223
Brutus is a good mid game carry. Also works as a good stall due to his invincibility. Drops off hard after level 200+ then becomes useless. Still one of the better maulers.

Safiya is quite good 240+, she's included in many end game comps that whales use. Probably the best mauler, the best nuke in game along with Ainz.

Lucretia is very good but hard to find copies as a hypogean, only good for late game whale comps

Rowan is probably the best support in the game. Used in every composition, can't go wrong. I don't really know how he performs at lower levels though

Shemira is the best main carry lvl ~150 to 240 then she has niche uses at end game, so she never really becomes useless. The entire mid game meta revolves around her and keeping her leveled above everything else she will absolutely demolish Lab and campaign. People use her for so long you'll see her everywhere in Arena usually paired with Rosaline for double-ult cheese. Even when you "retire" her she is good to link with a dimensional. Love my zombie waifu

Belinda is alright alternative to Shermira and kinda picks up where she drops off. Probably a good idea to ascend her as you'll tend to use a lot of lightbearer heroes for progression.

Everything else is decent, ascend if you have nothing else.
also o shit nigga what are u doing? only level 5 heroes, keep the rest on the crystal
>>
>>212818
Collectan. Levelan. Fightan.
>>
>>213265
>Whales

What's a whale?
>>
>>213273
Whales are anyone who spends literally thousands of dollars on the game so they tend to have the best shit and more into the meta / competitive side of the game.
Then after whales you have 'dolphins', then the 'minnow' casuals, then all the 'free-to-play' plebs at the bottom.
>>
Any heroes that are worth buying here?
>>
Why do some players use lvl 1 heroes in their teams?
>>
>>213392
Wukong, Arthur, Thoran, Nemora and Estrilda
>>
Finally got that sheep healslut.
>>
>>213265
>Savaes is probably the best early-mid main carry, go with him
I'm new and this character has been an absolute trap. He can't tank for shit.
>>
>>213488
>He can't tank for shit
He throws spears how do you arrive at the conclusion that he must be a tank?
>>
>>213495
I mean take a hit in general. He falls like a leaf in a stiff breeze. There's being a squishy backline and then there's being as frail as Mr. Burns.
>>
>>213510
maybe try levelling him up and putting equipment on him
>>
Who should I focus on leveling and gearing up? I've been using a 5 Wilder team for that nice ele bonus but recently realized it might not be such a good idea since I will need the same fodder for all of them right? Also is it more worth to spend diamonds on rolls or to buy gear?
>>
>>213457
I'd be more excited about the Flora above her.
>>
>>213617
Going into (mostly) one faction is fine, especially if it's Wilders. They do share food but you can keep the supports on lower ascension while focusing on one carry. (Eirron should be your focus, he's the lynchpin of any Wilder build. Don't sleep on Gorvo because he combos so well with him. Your Tasi and Lyca are coming along great. Use lab tokens for Nemora and you'll fill out an excellent backline.) The Wilder team transitions into lategame perfectly, everyone uses it.

There are faction days in the Tavern that pull cards from only one faction. If you save those scrolls only for Wilder days, you can make a mostly wilder comp work ez. There are special chests and faction cards that can guarantee you Wilders.

Gear falls into your lap throughout the game. 90% of your diamonds should be ONLY used for pulls. It's ok to buy cheap things for diamonds if you're desperate. The biggest limitation for all players at all stages of the game is food for ascension. Dust, xp, gold, gear all come in time.

Don't forget Rowan or Shemira. Rowan slots into the Wilder team all the time. Even an Elite copy of Rowan is good enough and he wins battles when shit isn't working. Shemira steamrolls midgame and having her as an optional carry will make you unstoppable later on.
>>
>>213786
Thank you for your advice. So is 1. Gorvo, 2. Tasi, 3. Lyca, 4. Eironn and 5. Nemora a good all around formation? I notice Eironn big suck move combos very well with Gorvo's big body slam.
>>
>>213786
>>213861
Also is the general strat to keep your team's level even or should I focus on leveling up one or two carries and leave the other ones a bit lower?
>>
>>213861
Gorvo sucks, I would ascend Saurus because you are going to need him for bosses, but for wilder tower I would use Lorsan, even if just purple, it makes Eironn damage 4 people instead of 3.

Going full wilder in pve is not very good, but Lyca, Eironn, Tasi and Rowan as the other guy said makes a very strong team, the last slot is generally for Safiya or Rosaline, but any other strong character can go too, like Ferael or Talene. Eventually you are going to need 5 of each faction for the towers

>>213882
Focus on your carry, without going to retarded extents like one ascended and 4 elites, but nearly everything should go to the carry
>>
>>213617
Also it looks like your Lucretia, Isabelle, and cat archer are using xp for no reason. Reset them and put the xp/dust into the five heroes on the top of your resonating crystal.

When more slots open up, throw that Elite+ Nara onto the crystal because she's amazing at hooking a single target opposite of her and pinning them down.

Also if you haven't used them yet, check the AFK Arena redemption codes list because it's a massive boon to your account.

https://afk.guide/redemption-codes/
>>
File: aric-athesis-5.jpg (472 KB, 1200x1818)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
We should really have somekind of pastebin for newfrogs.
>>
What should I do with duplicate common heroes? Retire them?
>>
>>213960
realistically, you should retire them all, they just take up space.
I used to keep one copy of all of them around, but really, it just takes up space.
>>
>My Rosaline at full energy: "Oh God they're overwhelming us, Shemira pls ult."

>Shemira: s o u l s i p h o n
>>
Should I buy anything here? Also, what are the most efficient ways to spend diamonds?
>>
>>213995
Diamonds into 10 pulls from the tavern, always always.
>>
>>213995
You don't buy any gear from the shop until you get mythic gear
>>
What should I do with these? Ascend them all?
>>
>>214032
Yes. Just ascend blue guys to Elite+ always for food.

Always ascend non-fodder heroes to Elite+ if there's two of them.

The only time you need to pause and think about ascension is when it requires sacrificing the fodder Elite+ guys to make a Legendary hero.
>>
>>212707
>mfw my team knows who I am because I always spam in our chat that even if I pretend to be a thot, nobody would give a shit. Fuck me dud
>>
Find a flaw
>>
I can't get past this. Help plox
>>
>>214105
She wont siphon my dick
>>
>>214109
Ditch Izold. Use Belinda. Learn the faction advantages.
>>
File: 0vg5inywtex51.jpg (144 KB, 1061x1500)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>214105
There seems to be an influx of fan art these days. Maybe Lilith is ninja commissioning artists?
>>
>>213995
Only buy dust for gold everyday (like you did) and buy purple crystals for diamonds when you see them. The purple crystals are x5 for 90 diamonds, IE 1080 diamonds per elite. That's the best diamond-to-elite rate in the game. Of course, it's pretty rare, only showing up once every few days, so keep focusing on the next best rate, which is x10 summons.
>>
>>214105
Already married to a pretty bro-tier guy.
>>
How does the idle loot work? Do you get better loot the longer you idle or should I just empty the chests every time I log on?
>>
>>214123
If you're talking about resources, the rate goes up for every 4 or so stages you progress. So if you're gonna progress, do that before opening. In the 3 times I've tested this, my rewards (10 hours saved up) jumped up retroactively. If you're talking about drops like equipment, it's a really convoluted system, but more or less you can open it whenever. If you have 10 hours saved up from sleeping and check, it does the RNG for 10 hours worth of possible drops. If you choose not to loot it, wait two hours, and check again (12 hours now), it will only do RNG for the 2 extra hours, adding that to whatever you rolled before. There's a big exception to loot regarding some mercy mythic drops if you're stuck on a single stage for 4 days, but I don't want to get into that.
>>
>>214131
Alright, thanks.
>>
I have been playing this game for 2 months now. I can get albedo for sure. Is it stupid to spend 17€ on ainz? I havent bought anything yet except once a 1€ deal.
>>
>>214269
It's an amazing deal, normally new dimensionals cost 55, or even 110
>>
>>214272
damn that's expensive. I will buy him once I get albedo then. thanks anon
>>
Is Drez good? I tried him in AE and he just tears shit up. Granted, Im a Celerity guy but still...
>>
>>214279
Keep in mind that early game dimensionals might be hard to raise, because they require you to link them to another hero, and you can't have the dimensional and linked hero in the same party.
So you have to build a hero and then never be able to use it in favor for the dimensional.
>>
>>214112
I'm stuck here now. Tried every formation I could think of. Nothing werks ;_;
>>
>>214293
Sometimes, you just need to afk for a few days or a week to level up your units.
>>
>>214295
Fuck bro, I can't wait that long. Here's all the heroes I have. Make me a team that can win this please
>>
>>213588
i had saveas super early and even when he was my "carry" he often died first despite getting the most xp and prioritised on items. i fail to see how this dude is a good character.

meanwhile brutus is ranked b-tier on every list i see and yet he was frequently the biggest pain in my ass as i levelled up.
>>
Savaes sucks. No idea why anybody things he can do shit. Belinda carried my ass all the way and still does.
>>
>>214392
>Brutus
>MAN IT SURE WOULD BE A SHAME IF I BECAME INVULNERABLE FOR FOUR SECONDS AND JUST FUCKING CLEAVED YOUR ENTIRE TEAM TO DEATH WITH A 190% DAMAGE MULTI-HIT AOE
>>
>>214732
later on he just suck ass
he stands there, immortal for 14 seconds getting cc and maybe hitting once or twice
>>
File: Capture.png (211 KB, 258x317)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>214732
>SURE WOULD BE A SHAME IF I BECAME INVULNERABLE FOR FOUR SECONDS
Not a shame at all, because you're already dead. I fucking love Ezio for how hard he shits on Brutus.
>>
>chink posting hot pics to motivate our militia
wtf I love China now!
>>
>>215069
That's a man.
>>
>>215069
ah shit, i missed that.
>>
File: my shit.png (2.69 MB, 1440x1673)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
Suggestions? I've been stuck on node 8-12 for three days now.

I've Googled Brutus hard counters which are apparently Nara and Fawkes, both got wrecked badly. I've tried mixing up my lineup and the only one that survives for even a second is one involving Tasi, Ezizh, Lucius and Wu Kong, but they always lose out against Brutus at the end.
>>
>>214349
remove the bull, put rowan in front and add safiya. dunno if it works.
>>
>>215272
Lucius should be able to tank him, try to charm the spider with nemora for free cc
>>
>>215568
Lucius can't tank him, he melts every single time. I've tried both Nara and Nemora to distract Spider Cunt to lower the damage but it just leads to Brutus melting the tank and double teaming my backline.
>>
File: si119.jpg (27 KB, 496x275)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
who should I +20 and +30 next?
>>
>>215783
Ferael, Arthur and Gwyneth
>>
>>215866
yeah i think ferael is the way to go too. i've been dragging my feet since there are so many GB now that can use +30 to good effect.

you're probly right about arthur too, i need the gwyn comp to work better in campaign and soon. I heard gwyn is better to stop at 25 so I will just feed her whatever random LB emblems i get.
>>
Which do one do I rank up into a legendary? I know saveas is a one trick pony but is it enough?
>>
>>216022
Saveas or don't
unless you have another Safiya e+ or Tidus e+
>>
File: aldeblo.jpg (26 KB, 474x597)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Has anyone tried Albedo + Arthur using her +10 sig which can give them both 50% increased defense? Trying to decide if it's viable enough to use in late-game as a beefy frontline option. She's dead weight at my current stage of progression. I might start saving tokens to build Arthur for the long haul if it's as powerful as it sounds.
>>
>>216058
I've tried out a borrowed arthur with a 20+ sig albedo, seemed to be working pretty well. I'm also running nakoruru and ezio.
>>
>>216061
Yeah I'm just curious how many dimensional heroes are required to make her viable.
>>
>>216067
if she herself counts for her abilities, then any more than 3 total would be pointless for increasing stats, but all dimensionals used would still benefit from her stat increases
i'm at like SI 29 right now, I'm really looking forward to the attack buff of 45% i'll soon get.
>>
>>216058
Her at +30 with ainz and ezio is actually pretty insane. If ainz leaves anyone alive after he ults ezio finishes them off.
>>
>>216022
>Into legendary

Youre retarded
>>
File: 1604591399895.jpg (26 KB, 460x416)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>be chinese player
>abyssal expedition
>make road to new area
>delete road behind you after you claim everything
>>
>>216238
After the first expedition I made an alt account just for making roads. Our expeditions since have had the best infrastructure and everyone is grateful. Fuck those chinks.
>>
I just unlocked Hero Choice. As of now, Daimon is carrying my ass and Id like to have him maxed asap. Am I gimping nyself in the long run if I pick him over Rowan?
>>
>>216238
He also had to make his own path to get to where he is and waiting for you scrubs to catch up would only delay him. Also, you can use his settlements to boost yourself farther. It's not like he took the whole region for himself.

Git gud.
>>
>only have 5 Mythics and 1 Legendary

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW???
>>
>>216418
You wait for next AE, I hope you didn't spend 3000 diamonds.
>>
>>216426
I did but 1 elite hero and a couple of others is already worth 3k gems, I think. What's the difference between Casual and Honorable rewards anyway?
>>
>>216255
This game was made by "chinks" you dumb redneck.
>>
>>216440
much more rewards, but you can't get higher titles like this.
>>
Should I ascend?
>>
>>216445
No one. Wait for another copy of E+ Safiya.
>>
>>216447

Why? You still need 2 elite+ heroes to ascend her right?
>>
File deleted.
>>216450
As a general rule, if the Ascension temple doesnt require a specific hero, you should ONLY use these heroes for ascension fodder. Or else you will just gimp yourself of useful heries in the future. Like that Skreg you have.
>>
>>216468
Which heroes are you talking about?
>>
>>216473
Legendary Heroes. The ones with the blue frames when you summon them. Check Portraits for more info.
>>
File: 1604591379497.png (93 KB, 893x680)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>216407
but anon it's a co-op game
>>
6wgh9ung66 new code
>>
>>216397
BUMP
>>
I keep getting advertisements for this game, why are they so hands-down retarded?
Yes I'd like [arbitrary amount of resource] but why do these games always advertise their resource system and gacha mechanics?
Is it as shallow as it seems? Legit no gameplay from these advertisements.
>>
>>216445
As was recommended, you shouldn't ascend anyone right now. First, understand the difference between Ascended-Tier heroes and Legendary-Tier heroes. You can go to Heroes->Portraits to see who falls under which group. The name of the tier refers to how far up you can ascend those heroes. Ascended-Tier can reach ascension and Legendary can only reach legendary (specifically L+). Another difference between them is that Legendary-Tier heroes are easy to get (they come as rare, with the blue border). Because Legendary-Tier heroes have such limited growth yet easy acquisition, we commonly refer to them as "fodder heroes," as their primary use is to be used as fodder to help ascend Ascended-Tier heroes. In your screenshot, Savaes and Ahnkira are fodder, Safiya and Skreg are Ascended-Tier.

Now here's why I said you shouldn't ascend anyone yet. Fodder heroes are your most limited resource, more so than even purple dust. You get about 16 fodder a week from normal resources, split into four factions so roughly 4 fodder of a given faction each week. To get an Ascended-Tier hero from E+ to Mythic, you need x126 faction-specific fodder. That's over a month of purely saving up to get a single mythic. However, you need even longer than a month to get x4 copies (2 E+ versions) of an Ascended-Tier hero. It is heavily recommended by me and anyone else that you wait until you have x4 copies of an Ascended-Tier hero (IE, x2 E+ copies) before ascending any of them to legendary. The reason for the extra E+ is because L to L+ ascension requires a single extra E+ of the hero, not fodder. So you may be able to make an L Safiya right now, but you may get x4 Brutus copies before you get 2 more Safiyas, and at that point, if you keep ascending anyone to L that you can (like Skreg after her), you won't have any fodder to make someone Mythic. Then you'll be fodder-locked and miserable, something I experienced the hard way.
>>
>>216445
>>216941
Ran out of words.

You can ignore this advice, of course. Safiya is a really solid hero even in late game, so she's someone you will eventually take up to Ascended regardless. In addition to that, raising the lvl cap to 140 is a huge help early game. You always get more fodder, so the only thing you lose by reckless ascensions is time. It's not the end of the world. E+ to L costs x2 E+ fodder, which needed about x36 fodder to make, which is about 9 days. Not a huge deal even if you never find another Safiya.

For your reference, ascension costs
>E to E+: x1 E of the hero
>E+ to L: x2 E+ fodder
>L to L+: x1 E+ of the hero
>L+ to M: x1 L+ fodder
>M to M+: x1 L+ fodder
>M+ to A: x2 E+ of the hero
>Stars: x1 E+ of the hero, each

Also, the fodder costs
>need x9 fodder to make an E fodder
>need x18 fodder to make an E+ fodder
>need x54 fodder to make an L fodder
>need x90 fodder to make an L+ fodder
>bumping a hero from E+ to L requires x36 fodder
>raising a hero from E+ to M requires x126 total fodder
>raising a hero from E+ to A requires x216 total fodder
>>
>>216397
sure, go for Daimon for now since you have him mythic
you can only pull 1 hero each month so it's not that big of a deal for you
>>
>>216939
You dont sound like a chill dude, I doubt you will enjoy the game
>>
>>216939
There literally isnt. So much so that people just fast forward of what little gameplay is there. This game is more like a party-collectan simulator that you play for 15 mins a day, then comeback a few hrs later to collect your AFK rewards. In short, it's an IDLE game.
>>
Newplayer here. When does Safiya get good? She feels so fucking weak at lvl 90. Super squishy and does shit damage.
>>
What are the most cost efficient options in the store if you want to whale?
>>
>>217087
>Immediately purchaseable deals = scam

>Rewards over time = value

Both monthly card deals are the best value out of anything to buy. (Just compare them to the Diamond Deals and it's laughable.) Regal rewards get better later on. Advancement rewards are great value with the caveat being you need to clear a big chunk of the game. Go for monthly cards. Don't forget buying stuff increases VIP level which is a huge power boost overall (xp, gold, etc.) VIP 6 is the big game changer (autofill bounties, extra guild hunt fights.) Making a decent guild hunting team = diamonds. Doing my dailies + both monthly cards gives me a ten pull (almost) every day.
>>
>>210053
Is this game good?
>>
>>217121
For a gacha game it's pretty good. It's pretty much if auto-chess was a consistent RPG experience. It has some very player-friendly systems as well. Your side heroes match the level of your core team. Wishlist guarantees you can pull heroes that you actually give a shit about. Game heavily rewards you for pushing through the content. Has a decent amount of side-content to play. Grind is replaced with logging in to collect xp/gold/loot. It's not a game you can play for 8 hours a day. Going AFK is the grind.

>Snowball the content with your team for hours
>Get stuck
>Login, collect loot/xp, do dailies, log out
>Readjust team, change strategy, try again, upgrade gear, rank up heroes
>Snowball content for hours
>Get stuck

It's a slow burn but quite fun with a suprising element of strategy.
>>
>>217134
Thanks for the QRD.
>>
>>217058
She is squishy. She was the glass cannon before Ainz. If you can keep her alive long enough, her ult can wipe out the whole enemy team. She excels the most after her signature item is unlocked (once she's ascended to Mythic). With it, she ramps up +140% more attack rating. The higher rank her SI, the faster her damage ramps up, and the more damage her field-wipe ult will do.
>>
>>217058
Safiya is an endgame hero, I didnt used her before that stage so I really dont know how it is at low level but I dont think she is very good, her massive damage seems like an overkill and her weakness shows up too much without a special comp.

Anyways, I dont really like Safiya very much, there is some people who swear by her, for me its a good endgame hero, not the best but one the few that still do damage.
>>
>>217148
Is it weird I find Safiya to be the most sexually attractive unit in the game?
>>
File: b31p8w83oae31.jpg (837 KB, 3500x4000)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
>>217164
For me, it's Genderbend Safiya.
>>
File: EmYHbuIU0AIfp7Y-1.jpg (87 KB, 835x608)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
I'm at stage 12 and just finished a Mythic Shemira and have a Legendary+ Rosaline to enable her. I'm banking up food from mostly lightbearer and wilder factions to create a supportive cast. What's the best dream team for me to aim for where Shemira is carrying towards stage 20+?
>>
>>217117
Does the vip level reset over time?
>>
>>217274
They're permanent
>>
Ainz or Albedo? Ainz is OP as fuck but needs alot of babysitting while Albedo is not as strong but is more flexible in team comps. So which one??
>>
>>217192
Shemira, Lucius, Rosa, Rowan, Fawkes are pretty solid for campaign. This combo alone could probably get you to chapter ~24. Good for pvp as well. Shemira is nice in that she can also play frontline tank a lot of times so there's a lot of options.

For wilders I'd recommend Saurus, he's great for bosses and killing Wrizz in hardmore lab. Tasi and Lyca at some point as well.

Also, I know that it's a long ways away, but know that while Shemira is a good carry for so long, investing too much into her is kinda a noob trap, don't overdo it. Get her to Ascended and maybe 1 or 2 stars, that's it, keep her SI at +10, +20 is pushing it. Start working on developing support heroes. Shemira will take you to the beginning of the "endgame" where you'll start to rely on more overall compositions and synergies rather than just a single carry.
>>
Help me out bros
>>
>>217435
Rowan Brutus Belinda Rosaline Safiya, if Silvina jumps to Rowan like I think she will do Belinda and Rosaline should burst her down and gain enough energy to ult the vedan
>>
File: ElTgOGfU8AEUGVL.jpg (324 KB, 1333x2000)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
reading the next patch
>Changed the way multiple formation battles work in the campaign. Team formations can now arranged individually before each battle. Players no longer need to start again from scratch if they lose a battle, so long as they don't exit the battle preparation screen. Once a player successfully beats an enemy team, they can then continue onto the next team.
I'm so happy bros
>>
File: 1598497669285m.jpg (70 KB, 1024x665)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>217569
I'm glad that cancer was resolved before i reached multi-stages
>>
>>217569
I might try to actually beat chapter 33 now.
>>
Is it possible to remove a hero from the Inn?
>>
>>218200
why would you ever want to do that? You keep getting new rooms when you get more ascended heroes.
>>
>>218206
Maybe they're too noisy for the neighbors.
>>
>>218208
You can have multiple buildings and switch rooms around
>>
>>216397
I mean Rowan is absolute top tier and the second in priority when getting to +30 (only having Talene before him) because hes a fucking beast with a game changing SI

I'd honestly invest in him but you do you, Daimon is a monster too.
>>
What do we think of him?
>>
>>218446
is he finally coming out?
>>
File: e22aba0.jpg (167 KB, 1080x1361)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Mages might actually be good again with this. Some of them at least.
>>
>>218456
Ainz is going to ult in a second with his passive + Rowan
>>
Would it be a good idea to go for L+ fodders that are in the library? If I get another grave fodder I could either level up Nara or grezhul to legendary, but I could go for niru/vedan/Silvana l+ for library and feed it to my shem so she would be mythic.

What do?
>>
File: 20201112_142429.jpg (1.43 MB, 1080x1920)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>210053
started on the 9th. I have questions
-do servers matter
-who should i spend the lab coins on
who should i fully power up by reseting
-anything i should know before i start area 4
>>
>>218788
Aim for the unions with heroes you actually use. Id say go for Shem since you can already get her to Mythic.
>>
>>218805

>do servers matter
If you want to get your name in the Wall of Legends or try and compete as f2p, go to the new servers. That's it. You can still join guilds and chat channels from different servers.
>Who should i spend the lab coins on
Are you interested in getting the new dimensionals? Save up for them. If not, save up for Arthur.
>who should i fully power up by reseting
Whoever is your main carry
>anything i should know before i start area 4
Nothing. Just grind the campaign so you can boost your AFK rewards quicly.
>>
>>218919
>Are you interested in getting the new dimensionals? Save up for them
i was told by someone to get wo kong copy and incress him, is that good?
ok will do
>>218919
>Whoever is your main carry
wo kong
thank you
>>
File: image0.jpg (402 KB, 900x1600)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
@newfriends
>>
>>218805
>hiding your name
Understandable.
>hiding your resources
hwat?
>>
>>219069
Dokkan had a problem with hacking a long time ago that had hackers use crystal,items and other stuff to get your account. It was just my brain reflex from that time.
>>
I was told to start saving guild tokens for mythic gear and they're finally popping up. Is there anything I need to consider before buying pieces of gear? (I know boots and weapon are priority)
>>
>>219122
Yes, you won't know if it has a faction on it until you buy it, sadly, so you just have to keep buying gear for your strongest units hoping it has a faction on it, it doesn't matter too much if it's the wrong faction for now, you'll keep getting more gear, and an item later that can randomize the faction on it.
>>
Remind me again why do Lightbearers have 4 (FOUR) fodder heroes?
>>
>>219203
Never considered that. So statistically does everyone get slightly more lightbearer food over time then?
>>
>>219219
More fodder yes but it takes longer to build them up than the other factions.
>>
>>219203
They're the dominant species, lore wise. Hell, even the graveborn are just undead lightbearers.
>>
>>219225
Is lightbearer a byword for human? I always thought it was a specific faction of human, those that follow the celestials and Dura. Like Niru was a lightbearer, but Shemira and Daimon weren't. That was my impression at least.
>>
>>218446
I started saving dias for him
>>
File: ezgif-5-854d2bdd2a18.jpg (214 KB, 1080x1620)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>
>>219549
not enough tails immersion ruined
>>
of course, it's a chink
>>
>>219580
Seriously, who are the faggots that are building the path and then deleting behind them? what's the fucking point
>>
I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna say it!
>>
>>219587
Uh oh
>>
>>219587
Time for your account to become ascended
>>
Whenever I play on phone the game keeps freezing after two or three battles. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way to fix it?
It's a real pain because sometimes the third battle is the one I win and when it freezes it doesn't register it as a victory and I have to try again and again.
>>
>>220028
Have you tried repairing the game?
>>
>>220086
Yes, it didn't work.
>>
>>219587
As long as you don't write it in simplified chinese, then it's ok
>>
File: EVZu7AjWoAI867i.jpg (35 KB, 800x800)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Afk thread for an afk game
>>
File: floor uh.jpg (151 KB, 850x1202)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>Free Flora copy from Marshlands
>Hinted hero choice login reward with Flora as an option
>Haven't spent any challenger coins yet for Ezizh
I'm so tempted to build a quick Legendary Flora right before my mid-game push. I have good stall heroes so I might go for it. Might be superfluous considering im on track for my mythic Shemira carry though...
>>
>>220506
Ascended Ezizh or Athalia takes around a year and Flora doesnt work in endgame PvE, its a pvp hero
>>
>>220506
that's a really cute Flora
>>
File: _20201115_071844.jpg (427 KB, 1080x1414)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
Is it worth ascending Satrana or Nara? Have been building around Eironn as my carry but have shit luck with draws and haven't gotten another copy in over 200 draws so he's stuck at Epic. Do I have any good synergies that I'm missing out on?
>>
>>221284
Never ascend a hero to legendary if you can't immediately ascend them to legendary+. Wait until you have 2 copies them (an E+), otherwise you'll be capped for god knows how long.

So yeah, go for Satrana.
>>
>>221286
Alright, can I build a good team around Satrana with what I have? Any suggestions?
>>
>>221294
You could try with the Wilder trio (Nemora, Tasi and Lyca) and maybe Brutus.
>>
>>221304
Okay, thanks a lot for your help. Still trying to learn the ropes.
>>
Anyone got tips on how to get 100m damage on the final boss? I have 4/5 mythic relics right now in rangers, and I can only get about halfway, the remaining relic gives hp and def, not attack, and ainz and albedo end up timing me out rather than wiping my entire party.
Do I need to mix in support and mages?
>>
>>221311
My team was Cecilia, Eironn, Lyca, Rowan, Twins and I wiped but still got 105M with 3/5 mythic.

Drez, even at E+, is really good, use him if you have him.
also maybe Gwyneth, Daimon, Rosa
>>
>>221360
I have cecillia, eironn and lyca at ascended, twins and rowan only at elite+, do i need support at mythic too? I almost have them up to level 4 now.
>>
File: 4zvd8bzr70z51.png (335 KB, 829x768)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>221381
This is what reddit has to say.

For reference I had Twins and Cecilia at only E+, Eironn 2* Rowan 3*, Lyca 5*. Eironn and Cecilia frontline, Rowan in back middle. Cecilia still did the most damage I think. Cecilia with Twins absolutely fucks.
I also had 0/5 support so Twins died first so I think you can do it.
>>
>>221414
I see, thanks. I have to wait for stamina anyways, so I'll build up my support beyond level 4 then as i get all classes to 4
>>
Looks like i'm not getting prince this AE. Too many retarded people went celerity even after spawning on the left side.
>>
File: iregretnothing.gif (422 KB, 464x260)
422 KB
422 KB GIF
Holy FUCK.
>2 chapters away from star-gazing (14-35)
>stuck for awhile
>feels bad man
>last day of rental Ainz and Albedo, only got them for the voyage event
>link with 2 of my regulars, meaning same levels as what I was already stuck with
>instantly win 75 stages, up to 16-30, when Albedo suddenly ran out of time while playing
>Ainz runs out soon after
>stuck again
>unlocked Stargazing in one sitting
>unlocked +15% lab tokens in one sitting
I've snowballed before but never this fucking hard. Albedo didn't even have her overpowered SI for this, so I imagine this could have been even more amazing since I ran x3 dimensionals.

The formation I ran for this was
Shemira (M, lvl 180)
xxx Ezio (M, lvl 141)
Ainz (L+, lvl 141)
xxx Albedo (L+, lvl 141)
Lucious (M, lvl 180)

That formation alone won ~30 stages in a row without changing, and then it was just minor vertical swapping to make sure Ainz wasn't directly across from an enemy that targets opposite slot and sometimes swapping Ezio and Albedo in the front line for enemies that need high dodge. At 15-40, I was briefly stuck, but I dumped all my resources into raising Ezio to lvl 174, and that pushed me from 15-40 to 16-30. I could have kept going too, but my rentals ran out.
>>
File: nevar forgetti.png (1.09 MB, 548x1023)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>221591
They were all won differently too. Sometimes Ez/Luc needed to hold them off until the Ainz ult. Sometimes Ainz insti-died but Shem's chip damage let Ezio go wild on instikills. Sometimes Ezio won the whole thing by himself. Sometimes just Luc and Shem were enough.

Godspeed, you glorious bastards. Even if I wanted to run this formation again, I'd need to wait 36 more days.
>>
File: 1519616898414.jpg (30 KB, 500x375)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
just started about 3 days ago and have no idea what i'm doing but so far it's fun

mid chapter 7 and my current lineup is
lucretia (elite, level 100)
flora (elite, level 100)
rowan (elite, level 72)
hogan (elite+, level 61)
wukong (elite, level 61)
recently replaced belinda with wukong and it seems to be working better. really want to drop hogan as he doesn't seem very good but i've had no luck finding a better frontline unit to replace him with

is there a way to get/make specific units or do i just have to wishlist them at the tavern and get lucky? also how do you get dark/light units? i see a couple in the shop but how would i get more copies of lucretia for example
>>
>>221592
I can't wait until Ainz exchange man, it's so much fun running dimensionals
>>
>>221601
Use legendary tier heroes as fodder to ascend ascended tier heroes, you have too much elites.
For now you can only wishlist, later you will have more options. Celestials and hypogeans are the closest to a p2w hero, aside from those who can be bought at the store you need to be extremely lucky to pull one from tavern or stones, the only reliable ways to get them is in events or the not very cheap stargazer.
With time you will get your share of celepogeans even as f2p, but dont worry about them now they are an endgame objective
>>
File: Capture.png (1.21 MB, 557x1027)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>221601
>is there a way to get/make specific units or do i just have to wishlist them at the tavern and get lucky?
There are several stores you'll unlock in time to buy individual heroes (or you can save their currency to exchange for limited-time dimensional heroes). There are also regular events that let you buy specific heroes, like the recent halloween event where you could get a free twins, wu kong, mezoth, or a limited-time skin for twins (I chose the skin, because it's balling, but a smarter person would have grabbed the twins). Later on (after you beat chapter 15), you'll unlock stargazing, which lets you roll for a specific hero (which is how I eventually got my twins copy today). Your first x10 stargaze gets you your chosen hero guaranteed. After that, it's a 2% chance per roll. Stargazing gives you the highest chance per diamond to get a specific hero, but it is much, much worse than tavern in getting you heroes per diamond. Apart from that first guaranteed stargaze, just keep at the tavern, as total heroes matters more than specific heroes for most of the game.

>also how do you get dark/light units?
You have a small chance to get them at the tavern instead of your wishlist choices. Any elite you pull will be from your wishlist or a celestial/hypogean.
>>
>>221622
i don't have any legendary heroes yet though. should i ascend all of my trash together and try to get one?

>>221628
good to know. flora did come from the tavern, but i thought it was a scripted thing. i guess i still have a bit to go until then

thanks for the info lads
>>
>>221414
Thanks a lot man, I managed to get over 122m with that Eironn, Cecillia, Lyca, Rowan and Twins comp. Now I only need to get one more class to level 4, and have the final boss actually die, and i'll have the last title.
>>
>>220506
Go for Daimon instead
>>
coordinating with the chinese guild via poorly translated text has been my favorite part of this expedition so far
>>
File: 1580601563352.jpg (3.84 MB, 2520x2065)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB JPG
For those who are struggling with the boss in the Abyssal Expedition, this is a list of teams than can deal more than 100m damage.
As an aside, if your militia is focusing on Ainz too much (i.e using agility heroes), tell them to stop before they kill him, because Albedo becomes almost impossible to kill if he goes down first.
>>
Tell me about AFK arena because I been getting a lot of adds about it

Is it just another gatcha?
>>
>>222412
So Rowan and Twins are pretty essential.
Also this looks like our campaign is utterly fucked then, Akai.
Because most of the players are using rangers and Ainz is much closer to death than Albedo is.
>>
>>222461
The unfortunate thing is that one half of the map was supposed to favour people investing in the relics for mages due to the Nemora boss, but using mage heroes from the get-go hampers your progress a lot, since rangers are stronger and don't need their ults to deal good damage.
And so, in order to progress efficiently, virtually everyone went for a ranger build, like in previous AEs, and they get to the point where mages finally become useful (literally the final boss), and now they're stuck.
It's nice that the devs wanted to experiment and give other classes some relevance in the expedition, but it could've been done in a better way.
>>
>>222438
It's basically an idle RPG with gacha mechaincs. You pull, level up your team, progress thruogh the campaign, gather resources passively, etc.
>>
>>222472
Yeah for sure, I definitely invested in rangers more in this game for the purpose of being able to have better teams in AE, and have not done so as much for mages.
>>
>>222438
What >>222473 said, and the gacha aspect isn't nearly as terrible as say FGO's rates. I just started a few days ago and I've got a couple of good characters without having to spend money.

That aside, I paypigged for Ainz, anybody got a recommendation for who should I Fuse him to? I initially wanted to fuse him to Loran but Loran's kit is too good to force him to sit out if I have Ainz on the field. Maybe Mirael?
>>
>>222496
You fuse dimensionals to the highest ascended hero that sucks and you never use, you are going to have a hard time finding one like that this early in the game. Mirael is fodder so you are going to lose her someday and she can only reach L+
>>
>>222527
If you're in the early game, fusing to Legendary+ Fodder is ideal because once you sacrifice the fodder it releases the dimensional link for free.
>>
File: 1605434226694.jpg (85 KB, 674x960)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
My gear rewards are whack. I get tons of legendary leather armor while my mages and tanks are scraping by on several elite pieces. I'm at the point where im replacing elite gear with mythic loot from guild tokens.
>>
>>222496
As was said, you're gonna have a hard time finding a spare character for a dimensional in the early game. For me, I ended up getting Nemora for lab, so I linked Ezio to her. That way I had Ezio for stages/pvp and her for lab. I didn't really like the setup though because I find Ezio to be great in lab, so I ended up dropping Nemora there too.

My advice is to link Ainz with a fodder you don't use. Mauler is a good choice, because there aren't very many good mauler heroes you'll dump fodder on. That way you keep your lightbearer fodder, your graveborn fodder, and your wilder fodder for ascensions like normal, while still advancing someone for Ainz' ascensions.
>>
>>221674
By legendary he means hereos that can't get ascended tier like Hogan or Ogi
>>
>>222843
If you reach ch 16, Start using the Mythic trick.
>>
>>223016
Im nearing ch13. Whats the mythic trick?
>>
>>223045
The game has hidden a mercy drop mechanic for people that get stuck. In addition to the normal afk gear drops, if you are stuck on the same stage for at least 4 days, you get a free piece of gear when you finally beat it (added to your afk chest). This free gear is the highest quality you can get, so once you unlock mythic drops, you'll get a guaranteed mythic.

The actual formula for mercy drops is really wonky. Last I read, it's something like once you are stuck for 2 days and 12 hours or 3 days (depending on your stage), up to 3 days and 12 hours. Then there's a blank spot you'll get nothing if you win between 3 days, 12 hours and 4 days, and then you're guaranteed again anytime after 4 days. The specific windows are a mess, so I'd just say wait for over 4 days for convenience.
>>
>>223045
>>223084
You get mythic gear starting with stage 16-11, btw. Not just starting chapter 16.

>The actual formula for mercy drops is really wonky.
A better description from White Sushii is here: https://afk.guide/mythic-gear-trick/

Although, as was said, it's really fucking poorly explained. He says that X can be between 2.5 and 4 days, but you only have a 6 hour window to win before you get locked out by Y. He doesn't explain how to know how long your X time is for your given stage.
>>
Just out of curiosity, does the Assembly of Heroes event come again? New player here and I have 105 heroes, need 45 more for the skin in 14 days. I know Brutus isn't the best character but I like him and think he looks neat.
>>
>>223084
Sweet that's an amazing tidbit of game knowledge to have, thanks. I usually power up for a few days, then push as far as I can go, and repeat. I might artificially start holding off for four days to see what I can get.
>>223099
I'll read the guide and see what I can do. I could set up some timers on my phone to test it out.
>>
>>223101
nope
>>
File: event.png (1.11 MB, 808x1414)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
>>223262
oh this one is gonna be tough
120 red chests or talene
also the event looks like fun
>>
File: ezgif-3-465bf5174024.jpg (612 KB, 1440x2960)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>draft arena in real time with heroes at the same lvl and SI with no tree/artifact bullshit
oh shit bros, seems like this is going to be addictive
>>
File: Capture.png (918 KB, 553x1028)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>got my first Talene
>twice
feelsGOODman.jpg
>>
File: lion.jpg (9 KB, 155x159)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
The gravity of the "save your food" advice doesn't really settle in until you ascend your first mythic hero.
>>
>>223499
Actually good game mode. Glad the devs can identify what makes the game fun and build around that.
>>
Do the free arena battles accumulate over time or hard reset every day?
>>
>beat Silas' trial
>get enough elite soulstones
>get Silas from it

I'm pretty pleased with him. For those playing top end content, how is he compared to the sheep?
>>
>>224692
reset every day
>>
>>224709
Still too soon to say but he's shaping up to be a wishlist contender. Picking Silas over Nemora will come down to:
>Do i need Silas for a Graveborn faction bonus or Nemora for a Wilder bonus?
>Do I need Nemora's beguile?
>Can most of my heroes survive for Nemora ult? If not, then Silas ult can clutch the round if heroes are dying too fast.
>>
>>224709
Hes absolutely bonkers with Izold
>>
>>224770
I feel like they'll get a union together, maybe with Nera
>>
File: ntribz6qnjb51.png (1.22 MB, 1200x628)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>224784
It was already datamined that he'll have a union with izold. Silas was supposed to be released months ago but was delayed for some reason.
>>
What's this game like?
>>
>>224855
AFK Arena is an idle gacha game where grinding for (loot/xp/gold) is replaced by going AFK. Opening up the game to collect these AFK rewards will strengthen your team over time. Even if you do not intend to play for a while, simply checking in on the game for a few minutes per day will drastically bolster the strength of your team over time.

AFK Arena’s combat plays like auto-chess: Assemble a team with good synergy, switch out certain units to adjust your strategy, switch unit positioning to drastically change battles, and collect duplicate copies of your heroes to increase their stats. RPG elements such as acquiring gear, doing special missions, and fulfilling daily quests make up the core progression of the game.

ii. What is the core gameplay loop?

The main focus of the game is pushing through campaign stages with your team and defeating enemies. The difficulty scales as you progress. The game heavily rewards you based on how far you can push. Completing campaign stages unlocks new gameplay features, side-missions, hero summons, resources, etc. If you’re smart with how you approach the game, it can lead to a snowball effect where your power spikes lead to more power spikes.

Ascending your core heroes while unlocking new ones is the gacha fun factor. Your formation evolves over time while your options to approach battles broadens. You start with a rag-tag team in the early game while summoning powerful replacements over time. The heroes you rely on most eventually stick, becoming core aspects of your team.

As you progress, you’ll eventually hit a wall (usually a boss stage). You can overcome these difficult battles by upgrading your gear, adjusting formation, and swapping out heroes. This works a surprising amount of the time. If you’re stubborn enough, you can exhaust all possible options to overcome the battle. When that doesn’t work, you’re forced to go AFK and try again later.

You can't play it 8 hours a day but its an excellent side-game.
>>
>Ainz 1b Albedo 2b
>Retarded japs hit Ainz for 800m out of nowhere even after being told to stop
No wonder these people have to resort to whaling. They're retarded.
>>
>>224975
In our AE Ainz got kill with Albedo having almost 4B health left man.... the Chinese guilds are even worse.
>>
>>224975
it's no big deal since there's still time and your boss is already low
we will see for the next AE if they change things and put a more f2p friendly dragon crystal shop, otherwise killing the boss multiple times it's useless
>>
>>224975
With 2 billion health left it's not that bad, your militia will definitely be able to defeat Albedo before the end of the event.
The issue is when militias killed Ainz and Albedo had 8-9 billion health left, those guys will have to spend every point of stamina they have to try and defeat her.
>>
>>222412
My militia sucks ass and only my side managed to get to the boss.

Guess it serves me right for enrolling the free AE
>>
>>222412
>>225015

Also whats a good team for 45M?
>>
>>225017
The same teams that work for >>222412 will work for 45m, the only difference is the level of the relics you're using.
Rowan and the Twins (if you have them) are a key component to any boss team, due to their heals, Haste, energy buffs and damage buffs.
Against Ainz, you can use Cecilia (the blind Lightbearer assassin), Eironn, Lyca, and any other ranger hero.
Against Albedo, mages like Belinda, Safiya, Shemira, etc. will work well. It's also good to use Rosaline here, she works extremely well with mage heroes.
>>
>>225022
I cant recruit Twins due to not having them at E+ ascension, I just recently got themm and almost every fucking team in the picture uses them

FML
>>
>>225026
You can substitute them with another support + Lyca, that will give you a good initial boost in any fight. You can also equip Dura's Eye on your carries so that they will be buffed with Haste every time they deal a critical hit.
It's not the same as using Twins, but it should work anyway.
>>
>>224995
>>225014
I hope so. I count 10 people actually having sorcery. The rest is celerity. I'm a relatively new player and I sadly deal the higher damage margin for sorcery. It just feels frustratimg because of the time and effort going to waste.
>>
just got my Rowan to mythic tier ( my first mythic ). Should I get and up his signature item ?
>>
>>225255
rowan's SI is the highest priority SI in the game. you can't go wrong
>>
>>224878
Thanks for all that. I installed it last night, and am on stage 3 right now. My current main team is Lucretia, Grezhul, Hogan, Rowan, and Mirael. It's been enjoyable so far. How hard are other Hypogeans to get?
>>
>Played the hell out of it at launch
>Kept getting fucked by the gacha, fell into the Shemira meme, which became unfun because it was total rng spamming the stage over and over again until I won
>>
File: Rowan_Model.png (38 KB, 220x220)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>226003
Hypogeans/celestials are the "super-rare" faction of heroes. You'll get a few copies of them at random over time. They're amazing to have at early game, but acquiring copies of them isn't feasible until end game. You can acquire a few of them reliably from shops. But for early/midgame players, your strategy will be utilizing wishlist heroes.
(Also hold onto that Rowan. He's worth his weight in GOLD. I'm midgame and haven't gotten him yet and he's the missing link for many teams.)

Since you're new I HIGHLY suggest doing the following:
>Read/watch an ascension guide
>Use recommended wishlist heroes until you learn the game more
>Ask lots of questions/research the game when you're bored.

Volkin youtube guides are great for helping you understand very important bits of knowledge to truly dominate the game.
>>
>>226003
Don't forget that the devs provide free shit via redemption codes. It's a massive power boost.
Redeem them under Account > Settings
https://afk-arena.fandom.com/wiki/Redemption_Code

Once your Wishlist is in order, always spend diamonds on 10 pulls.
>>
>>226097
>>226121
Between those two posts, I just pulled Lucius, Belinda, and Nemora. I've got a decent start for Lightbearers, then, it looks like.
I want to fuck Nemora.
>>
File: sheepish.jpg (48 KB, 400x400)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>226127
That's a dope start. Sheep be with you.
>>
File: 1598305278434.jpg (466 KB, 1029x1080)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>can't deal 100M damage to the boss with 5-4 celerity and 5-0 support
bros... my 20 stargaze cards
>>
>>226328
I'm sad I haven't reached stage 16 yet but also glad.
>>
>>226328
I cant even reach 45m with 5.2 celerity and 4.4 support

Kill me already
>>
got my shemira to ascended and she's raping everything now. very nice.
>>
>>226127
>I want to fuck Nemora.
Good taste.
>>
What's the most efficient way I can spend the beastly pendants?
>>
>>227389
Honestly it comes down to your personal circumstances. Although the most popular choices I hear people saying are:

>Red Emblems
>Talene

Talene is so crucial and unreliable to acquire that most people might pick her. This is your one oppurtunity to ever get a free Talene before some future event has her in it.

People are starving for emblem chests so that's a powerful option.

And many more people are using the event to get 100 food heroes.

You can't go wrong with any choice that isnt a wishlist hero.
>>
File: 1581302830495.jpg (56 KB, 639x755)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>tfw sub 50% winrate
>>
File: 1487348913701.jpg (14 KB, 324x451)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
i don't know how or why the fuck but i have 59/60 rare soulstones and my ocd is through the roof
>>
So, how do I optimally use the Resonating Crystal?
>>
File: heroes.jpg (609 KB, 1007x1575)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
currently stuck on 19-20. how am i doing
>>
>>227908
>no Rowan
>no Lyca
>graveborn and mauler food wasted
You disappoint me anon
>>
>>227905
Level up your top 5 most ascended heroes so the heroes in the crystal can level up past their cap.
>>
>>227908
How the fuck are you at 19-20 when Shemira, Grezul and Arden are btfoing me at 18-40??? What was your line up?
>>
File: Fired.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>227517
>tfw sub 40%
FELLOW BRAINLETS WW@??
>>
>>227945
i think i used khasos, numisu, brutus, rowan and belinda. i can't remember exactly but whatever i used was a really stupid team
>>
I win the event minigame more when i think about what heroes work best together vs. countering my opponents cards.
>>
This event has convinced me to build a Tidus holy shit.
>>
File: 1566533271876.jpg (75 KB, 700x700)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
if this is live PVP then why can I fastforward?
>>
you wont believe your eyes
>>
>>228045
intredasting
>>
600 diamonds for a lightning fast hotfix inconvenience.... These devs are kino.
>>
>>227966
The only live part is the draft phase. Since no other part allows human input, the rest is asynchronous with no change to the outcome.
>>
I thought both players get equally useful heroes like in Arena of Trials but no, one side gets 4 celepogean while the other gets fucking Ulmus, Antandra and Brutus.

There goes any pretense of fun in this fucking event.
>>
>>228894
>thing based entirely on RNG is decided right from the start
big think
>>
>>228894
t. brainlet
the only no fun hero is Ainz since he's a guaranteed win and Flora to some extent if you have heroes to stall
you can win with almost every team if you counter right or do a good comp
>>
File: EnP3_d5VkAEgXXz.jpg (167 KB, 790x1630)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>Talene skin coming in February
>5 months for a skin
uh okay
>>
>>228990
This is a bullshit excuse. They're obviously going to release her on Chinese New Year- a holiday that fits Talene's theme perfectly. Fucking chinks.
>>
I have 2 nara E+ and 2 silvana E+

I was going for L+ silv for library and to m+ my shemira, but would it be a good idea to make nara L+?
>>
>>228990
Drawing takes time anon
>>229015
It could be a possibility, maybe they'll try to pass it as an "early" gift
This year we got 2020 diamonds on the final day
>>
>>229094
>would it be a good idea to make nara L+
she's really good but shemira early game is better so go for her
>>
the absolute state of maulers
>>
>>229394
They need some game-changing heroes asap. "Hit it very hard," only works for so long.
>>
>>228894
Gotta give brainlets their 3 daily wins somehow.
>>
>>229394
I know the pain. Finally building Tidus and praying it helps.
>>
>>229563
You need Numisu, Satrana and Skriath
>>
>>229101
yeah decided i'm gonna do that

i seem to get a lot of my graveborn picks, but little to no epics for maulers, but a fair amount of lightborn and wilders too.
>>
Is 4 Lightbearer/1 Hypogean better or 3 Lightbearer/2 Hypogean?
>>
>>230082
That is the wrong way of looking at it. The specific faction bonuses is less important than how well the characters work together. Secondary should be how good a character is. If the question slot is a choice between, say, Raine or Lucretia, I would take Luc. If the choice was Lucretia or Rowan, I'd take Rowan.

As for faction bonuses, since that's your question, the difference is that 4/1 gets +5% HP, while 3/2 gets +25% Energy recovered when injured. It's a very minor difference either way, although I think the energy recovery is probably slightly better. A doomed character has a slightly higher chance of pulling off an ult before he goes, compared to just +5% HP being unable to save him at all in the same situation.
>>
Ferael or Zolrath to SI 30 first?
>>
>>230348
Alright, then. Rowan/Lucius/Belinda/Lucretia, and should I have Mehira or Oscar in the last slot?
>>
>>230607
I'd go with Mehira. She's one of the top 3 celepogeans, next to Talene and Twins. You've got a nice starting team. Rowan and Lucius is a great combo, and I heard Bel works as a solid early-mid game carry too.
>>
>>230625
The hardest part is going to be ascending Lucretia and Mehira, right?
>>
>>230517
Are you a whale?

If not, Ferael, otherwise, Zolrath.
>>
>>230628
Yeah. I've played 3 months and the only duplicate celepogean I've pulled it is Wukong, making him E+, while my main team has x3 mythics and x2 L+. That said, I do slot in Twins a lot in both stages and lab, even though they are only E. Remember that with the resonance crystal they will at least stay the same level as everyone regardless of ascension. You may end up dropping Luc over time, since she'll become too fragile to fight in melee with low ascension, but as a backliner like Twins, Mehira should still hold her own however far you go.
>>
>>230632
>since she'll become too fragile to fight in melee
As it is, Lucretia is the only casualty I've had so far in Labyrinth. I haven't pulled any dupe elites yet; my only E+ are Hogan and Vedan.
>>
>>230634
That's normal. I'm kind surprised at how good your pulls are for how early you are into the game. Don't hesitate to keep ascending fodder-tier heroes like Hogan and Vedan. If you get bad luck on duplicates for your main team, you can use fodder up to L+, where they can no longer ascend. This helps you keep progressing in stages AND helps you raise level cap at the crystal. And eventually you'll be able to ascend your main team, which will require L+ fodder, and you can fodder them then.
>>
>>230634
>>230645
Oh, and try to raise one fodder of each faction instead of multiple within one. The jump from L+ to Mythic is one of the hardest due to how much fodder you need, and it's especially so if all your Lightbearer fodder is spread out between multiple LBs. It's best if you have one of each faction. Personally, I'd chose Mirael for LB, Saveas for ML, Ogi for WD, and Niru for GB. Ankhira, Arden, and Vedan are also fine choices. This will help you in handling Legendary quests when you unlock them, and it'll help you get a mythic in each faction when you unlock Mythic quests. It's been 3 months and I still can't raise a wilder Mythic because my dumbass wasted all my wilder fodder on raising wilder legendaries I'm never going to use.
>>
File: 1600728697738.jpg (6 KB, 250x241)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>230630
>Are you a whale?
If I was I would just upgrade both, what kind of question is that
and how does that influence my choice on who to upgrade first?
>>
File: 11127013227203.jpg (9 KB, 300x222)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>opponent has Ainz in BoB
>>
File: 1394176704155.gif (436 KB, 250x188)
436 KB
436 KB GIF
>>230817
>have Ezio or Flora in BoB
>>
File: afkbox1.jpg (299 KB, 1023x1600)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
I'm at 22-14 right now, who should I focus on ascending next? 1/2
>>
File: afkbox2.jpg (282 KB, 996x1573)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>231046
2/2
>>
>>210053
I'm retarded for playing Mobile Legends Adventure just because it looks better?
>>
File: EmLyqeCU8AABTRd.jpg (190 KB, 1650x1256)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>231091
>it looks better
Wrong!
>>
>>231046
well you need to finish Gwyneth for now
Rowan should be your top priority
then you could focus on Ferael, Safiya, Tasi
wishlist Eironn please
the tree is shit, Grezhul is ok for bosses and the graveborn tower, Rosaline should be good for you team comp for now but I wouldn't bother with Belinda
>>
>>230968
>tfw start BoB
>"replay not available"
>have to close game and restart it
>open it, says i won in my record
>no new fangs

complete horseshit, it worked literally one day for me and now it hasn't awarded anything since day 1
>>
>>231228
Really? It's worked for me so far... I saw they did another fix earlier today, maybe it will work for you now?
>>
>>231234
yeah just tried it, and it works now.

damn shame i'm out 60 fangs because it didn't work the past 2 days
>>
>>231239
additionally, is Ainz ult in the event from his Signature item?

because it's charging and going off in like a second here, whereas my L+ ainz takes like 5-6 seconds to cast it
>>
>>228983
Post your record, shill.
>>
>>231474
not him but just make good teams and go for the fraction bonus if you can. you only need to win 3 times.
>>
>>231250
Yes. His staff removes the chanting the first up to the first 3 times he uses it and increases it's damage.
>>
>>210053
>can't do story
>was told fodder needs to be maxed before others
rerolling is just leaving servers and can't delete

fick
>>
>>231091
Yes you are
and no, it doesn't look better
>>
>>231635
Which chapter? Which heroes? Come on dont be a retard
>>
>>231715
i was dumb and still new. have 2 weeks on this

10-32
>>
>>231720
>>231635
I'm not seeing the problem, apart from excessive legendaries. Just reset Rowan at the cart and put him on the crystal, then level Savaes up with your other legendaries so that everyone on the crystal can go up to level 140. When that Arden gets L+ and you get one more Eironn copy, you'll be able to directly ascend Eironn to M. What do you mean by "maxed before the others"? If you mean max ascension, you only need L+ fodder to make ascended-tier heroes go from L+ to M.
>>
File: hehe.png (1.87 MB, 900x1600)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 1493292144434.jpg (14 KB, 320x320)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>enemy has ainz
>doesn't pick him
>still lose
>>
>>232276
Wait you can see your enemies' cards?
>>
>>232289
click the eye thingy on the top right corner
>>
>>231720
You are doing ok, just follow what >>231821 is saying
Also, you need more copies of those L tier heroes to take them to L+, and then another L+ food to get your heroes to M. After it you can unlock signature items, you should really work on getting Rowan to M, as his SI gives one of your heroes extra energy
>>
>>232289
>this is the average player that complains about the event
>>
>>232370
Bitch I don't complain about the event at all, I don't care about pvp events.
>>
New player only did 30 rolls so far, what banners should I be looking for?
>>
You can get repeated red furniture? The fuck I'm supposed to do with it if I can't recycle it
>>
>>232849
Oh wow, that sucks, I didn't think that would be a thing
>>
>>232530
There's no timed banners in the game, always pull the 2700 x10 and set up you wishlist correctly, use the 3000 when you need a specific hero, always use the companion points and always use the faction scrolls and normal scrolls. Every 30 pulls you get an elite if you don't have luck, only use diamonds in the tavern and the purple stones in the store. A lot later in the game you will stop using diamonds in those and you will stargaze instead
>>
>>232862
I don't think he has the 3000 guaranteed unlocked yet.
>>
>>232849
Ok, I searched it and looks like you can strengthen your other furniture with duplicates, now I understand why it is called the whale inn, you would need 27 mythic furniture to fully upgrade every piece to +3
>>
Finally have my first Legendary!
>>
>>232868
How do you upgrade?
>>
>>232849
since you already have him with 7 furniture you shouldn't have him in the wishlist
just use 2 red cards and remember to equip then craft since they prioritize furniture that you don't have equipped
normally when a hero has the 3 spots taken in the same slot I take him out of the wishlist
>>
>>232881
Modify -> click the furniture -> click the i icon

>>232886
Ok thanks, Im glad I have been saving red cards and have 6 of them

>>232876
Nice, thats a good carry
>>
>>210053
this game forces you to wait days just to get better gear and to lvl up your people. I am stuck at 10-31 cause my gear is weak and my monsters are lvl 100. I didn't spread my xp and i mainly use 5 people
>>
>>232954
It isn't called AFK Arena for nothing
>>
>>232954
You get stuck in every gacha, the difference is that in afk arena you just have to play for 5 minutes per day when you are stuck, in the others you have to do the daily rotation of 3 hours like a retard for a week just for advancing one battle
>>
File: IMG_20201124_083028.jpg (372 KB, 806x1086)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
How do I mute this worthless whore?
>>
>>233075
>playing with the ingame audio
>>
>>233077
>>233075
There are voices? What the fuck I played more than a year with the game muted
>>
>>233075
I preferred the time when she didn't have a voice
>>
File: ztk3055oy3h51.png (168 KB, 499x1178)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
Post heroes you've fapped to the most
>>
File: 1606197549466.jpg (164 KB, 458x624)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>233125
>>
>>233125
Im tempted to post all the 32 female heroes but this cutie is enough

>>233150
Im no botanic but that looks like a male plant anon...
>>
>>233154
She's 10
>>
>>233125
Just fapped to a fantasy of Mehira riding my face while Nemora sucked me off.
>>
>>233154
Pedophile
>>
Can someone please b*n this pedo? >>233154
>>
>p-pedo!
uh oh Reddit is here, watch out guys!
>>
>>233350
What do you call people who are sexually attracted to real/fictional children?
>>
>>233350
>R-reddit!!!!

Cope harder, pedo
>>
how fucking new are you faggots?
>>
>>233365
cunnybros or cunnychads, depend which mod I am in
>>
>>233441
Fuck off
>>
File: 83976375.jpg (474 KB, 672x950)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
damn 10 yo looks like THAT?
where did you guys get the idea that she's actually underage lmao
>>
>>233456
She doesn't look like that ingame you seething pedo nigger. Just fuck off already.
>>
File: EdrJPOlVoAE1h3p.jpg (351 KB, 1802x1668)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
I'm glad that Tasi is actually 1000+ years old so it's fine by Reddit standards
>>
>>233487

For someone who boogeymans reddit, you seem to know an awful lot about them, pedo
>>
>>233075
You replace her with Markiplier
>>
>>233125
Only Safiya and Nemora
>>
>>233548
>nemora

Lmao you guys legit have issues
>>
>>233552
She's cute, dude
>>
>>233554
She looks underage just like Rosaline
>>
why dont you just go back to where you came from?
>>
Yikes

Didnt know this general was filled with pedos
>>
>>233586
Just hide and report
>>
Do I get Wukong or Shemira from the labyrinth store? I have a Wukong shard already but not sure how good he is and I hear Shemira is a great carry mid game.
>>
First time doing an event like this. So we an only exchange after a month even if we have everything?
I wonder if I can also get the resources for the other hero in 27 days...
>>
>>233759
Wukong is a good early game carry. Shemira is an exceptional midgame carry to smash through stages ~12-25.
I would go Shemira, I'm on stage 15 and she's catapulted me from stage 12 in like 3 days.
>>
>>233763
Yeah you just have to wait.
>>
As a new player, is it worth it to try to save up for Ainz, or should I use my Labyrinth coins on something else?
>>
>>233779
Getting dimesnional heroes for free during an exchange is absolutely worth it.
>>
>>233784
Alright. I'm at 15k hero coins, 8k guild coins, 55k lab coins, and I don't have Legends Challenger Tournament unlocked yet.
>>
>>233763
Is she any good? Ainz has been fucking literally everything but she seems garbage in comparison to me
>>
>>233817
Her SI buffs other dimensionals, and it increases for every dimensional in formation. So she could end up a good investment if they keep shitting out new dimensionals every month like they have been.
>>
>>233817
I had tested her and ainz together and it was very cool to use them both. She kept him alive while he nuked everyone. I think she is the reason for Ainz survival + she buffs other dimensionals (I want to get King Arthur with the lab coins later). I thunk she is worth it.
>>
>>233586
>>233594
>>233557
>>233552
>>233537
>>233479
>>233444
>>233439
>>233365
>>233338
>>233332
>>233164
Holy fuck are you guys being ironic or its just that mobile games attracts a lot of retards and redditors
>>
why are you guys doing this
just stop
>>
>>233884
It's limited to 3 stacks, so you're already getting max value out of it right now.
>>
>>234140
But all the dimensionals receive the buff regardless of the stack number, 3 dimensionals and 2 other factions dont receive any of the factions buff
>>
>>234157
Well yes, but I meant that there's already 5+ dimensionals now, so you can already fully utilize it.
>>
>>234020
bunch of newfags should leave or lurk for 10000 more years
>>
File: Overlord.full.1917115.jpg (1.81 MB, 4083x5884)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
Next months will have a new dimensional possibly from the Overlord series because their limited license expires soon.
>>
>>234435
>new dimensional
I only hope they change the system I only need one more Athalia to ascend her and I cant fucking buy her because I have to save the coins
>>
>>234435
Their license with overlord expires after december, which means we can't get a new overlord dimensional because the exchange for albedo and ainz is near the end of december. and they said they wouldn't do paid only dimensionals anymore.
>>
Between dailies and the card duel thing, how many pendants are available without spending money? I'm not sure which heroes to get, aka get a celestial hero since they're rare or a copy of a hero I already have to ascend
>>
What's Arthur from? Is it just generically King Arthur or a specific portrayal from media?
>>
>>234541
just a generic King Arthur
>>
>>234435
New abyssal expedition in december retard
>>
>>234537
A nudge under 600, I think. You get 40 a day (10 from quests, 30 from BoB) for 12 days, then I think 70 from the login event. That totals 550, but I don't know if the daily quest rewards stop when the BoB does. It could be 570. In any case, you can't get x2 heroes from the event shop F2P. None of the events have let you do so since I started playing.
>>
File: Capture.png (1.09 MB, 555x1001)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>doing lab
>get leg item: +20% attack rating for backline
>get leg item: +30% damage for int heroes
>get purple item: +20% damage for int heroes
>pic related is my lineup
No joke, everything dies in the first tick of Shem's ult, which coincidentally recharges her ult to full for the start of next battle. With Insolence, the other team can't even attack before she pulls the ult off. This is the first time I've ever had a lab run this trivial. I've even got Voodoo Doll and another insti-team kill in Ainz' ult, but neither of them even have the chance to come into play.
>>
File: Capture.png (553 KB, 544x949)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>234824
Fuck, even Hardmode can't slow it. We downed Wrizz in 30 seconds. I've never had a run like this.
>>
>>234469
What are paid-only dimensionals?
>>
>>234868
When Ukyo was available you could only get him for $50.
>>
another AE holy shit stop it
>>
>>235007
They already said in the dev feedback that this is an outlier, their license for overlord ends after december, so they have to do the real overlord AE now before the license ends, after that, the schedule goes back to one AE once per 2-3 months
>>
I'm at 13-4, is an Elite Talene usable or should I get another hero? I really dont wanna wait for another copy til i can use her.
>>
What's /vmg/'s opinion on rerolling? I'm currently looking for twins or talene.
>>
>>235132
like, what's the point? you need a shiton of copies of the same heroes anyway
sure 1 copy of Talene or twin can be good at the beginning but after some time it's not that good beside some niche fights
>>
>>235132
As was said, you're sacrificing weeks of time to gain an advantage that won't last as long. You're better off playing until you unlock star-gazing, then gaze for them. Although gazing is much, much less efficient than tavern summons at getting you lots of elites, it let's you consistently get the one elite you want. It's 15k diamonds for x30 gazes, which I think guarantees a summon like the tavern does (plus the normal rate, meaning a decent chance of 2 from x30).

>>235077
I'm like a month of play after 13-4 and got my first Talene drop. She dies in one hit to anything at Elite, making her useless to me so far. However, keep in mind how difficult it is to secure copies of celestials. I get the other spuradically from summons, but I have never gotten a Talene or Flora until the free drop from stargazing and the latest hero choice chest from the voyage. It'll take even longer if I don't grab them at any chance I can get, like the Warrior's Glory event. So I'm choosing Talene for this myself despite her present uselessness.
>>
If I remove every hero from the wishlist, does the chance of rolling a celestial/hypogean go up?
>>
>>235184
No.
>>
>>235184
it stays the same
also you need to have the wishlist completely filled otherwise it won't work
>>
>>233769
this, i just got Mythic shemira earlier this week, went from early chapter 12 to chapter 14-39 atm
>>
Need some advice for the current event, should i go for lucius who i need for L+ or should i get talene?
>>
>>235617
if you can't buy red chests, get talene
>>
>>235077
>>235169
Talene wont work without her SI and Rowan, she always die in one hit, if she is not going to resurrect stronger then its just a shitty healer
>>
>>235722
>Talene won't work until you have 8 copies
Figures. That's why I was suggesting he grabs any free copy he gets the chance to.
>>
>>235722
>Talene wont work without her SI
lol
I have her ascended with SI30 in my main and legendary in another account and she's still good idk what you're talking about, she's literally the strongest hero for pve
>>
>>235741
>legendary
I'm >>235169. What chapter are you in? 4 copies of a hero I've only been able to get 1 of by mid chapter 17 is still far-future for me.
>>
>>235768
chapter 21
>>
File: 1600586260733.jpg (13 KB, 360x344)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
I FORGOT TO FINISH MY LAB YESTERDAY FUUUUCCCCKKKKK
>>
>feeding newfriends false information about best girl Talene

why do you faggots do this?
>>
File: 1582871415128.jpg (31 KB, 265x297)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>235902
That's a fear I have everyday. I'm going to be cutting it very close if I want both Ainz and Albedo. I can't get enough barrack coins, so I need over 200k lab tokens to get both.
>>
>>235007
>>235024
>mfw hardstuck Earl again because I just used my L+ for fodder
GODDAMNIT
>>
>>235916
You used your ascended tier heroes as fodder??
>>
6u226crhtp
>>
Who should I pick?

I have copies of Flora, the bird guy and Lyca.
>>
>>236066
Flora is the hardest to get copies of, and you need 14 copies of her to get Ascended (and 24 copies for 5*). She would be the smartest choice for a free hero, but Gwen and Lyca are also strong at any level of play.
>>
>>236066
Lyca and gwyneth are both very good, so it depends on the comp, if you have Lyca pick her.

>>236074
In the challenger store you should be buying Ezizh and Athalia first, so Flora is something you would start buying on your second year in the game and that if they dont add a more useful celepogean first.
I wouldnt choose Flora, its too long term and you arent going to get challenger points with weak teams
>>
File: Spoiler Image (16 KB, 200x300)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>236084
>In the challenger store
Jokes on you, I've been collecting dimensionals and will probably never have the chance to buy anything in any of the stores.
>>
Who should I ascend to mythic first, Tasi or Nemora?
>>
Why hasn't this idiot >>233154 >>233441
been banned yet?
>>
File: 82940968_p0.png (1.96 MB, 2162x2931)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>236131
>The redditor keeps seething and derailing the thread because he cant cope with the existence of such chads cunnybros
>>
>Filthy pedo gets rightfully called out
>"R-reddit!!!!"
>>
Thread ruined by pedos
>>
File: kek.png (575 KB, 554x964)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
Literally 1v9
How does this happen
>>
>>236170
Go back to tumbler
>>
>>236371
Go back to jail
>>
@236131
@236153
@236170
@236416
bad bait faggot. not deserving of (You).
>>
>>236212
i don't even know what that guy does but when i pick him it's a free win
>>
Should I get Tasi or Talene from Warrior's Glory? I have an Epic Talene already but I also have an Epic+ Tasi and another Epic one so if I pick her I could get her to Legendary+, but it feels so dumb to just skip a free Celestial.
>>
>>236485
I'd still go with Talene, she is literally the best hero. Getting her to ascended or even mythic is very painful but worth it in the long run.

Tasi will come soon enough. Eventually you will unlock the Hero Choice Pack, which is just another part of the tavern where instead of random pulls it will guarantee whichever hero you pick out of the 4 main factions, so it will become very easy to get any copies of heroes that you are missing.
>>
>>236128
Tasi is a better hero but for early game Nemora may be better for the heals
>>
>>236665
Forgive my ignorance as a new player but what exactly makes her a better hero? Only thing she does is put enemies to sleep
>>
File: xu4g3t7klx51.png (1.17 MB, 529x958)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
holy fuck they are nerfing to the ground the multiple boss stages in the campaign
>>
>>236830
tasi banishes the highest attack rating hero for 6 seconds on a 10 second cooldown that also gives her 40% of their attack rating in addition to her sleep. in the campaign this means the bosses don't get to do very much. her sleep also does 25% of the damage taken during the sleep again after it runs out.
>>
Are there any legendary heroes that are viable for endgame?
>>
File: EjFdVOtVgAYFeAy.jpg (203 KB, 1209x1451)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
My cute wife Tasi is so cute.
Sex.
With Tasi.
>>
>>236864
She's cute, but I'd still pound nemora over her.
>>
>>236862
Arden is good for his cc, some people use him on ch34 boss fight or so I read.
>>
>>236868
Nemora literally looks like a child
>>
>>236904
She really doesn't.
>>
File: 1557332207655.jpg (9 KB, 319x319)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>236904
that only makes her better
>>
>>236904
ok
>>
File: 1384838710761.png (21 KB, 256x263)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>reaching VIP 6
This is amazing. Auto-dispatch for bounty board and arena battle skips completely eliminate the tedious parts of the daily grind. Not to mention it gives 24H AFK chest, +50% guild tokens, doubles the previous bonus to AFK rewards, and the guild boss Quick Battle feature. What a nice treat.

For you other F2P anons, it took me account lvl 110 and chapter 16 to reach lvl 6 VIP.
>>
>>236965
yeah having to do bounty board manually was tedious as fuck.
>>
File: 7bba395.png (977 KB, 992x1050)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
Aaaand... it sucks.
>>
>>237236
If you start the battle with the shield already active then it will be very good. If not then I think it will still be good for the god comp, for Ezizh and the Twins and maybe Rowan.
>>
File: e3f2e1e334ec.jpg (1.13 MB, 2610x2840)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>237236
idk it sounds good, a shield of 30%max hp every 15 seconds that gives 120 energy if the hero receives little to no damage
also they changed the monthly card and now gives more dias and 2 red chests
I may reconsider buy it again, I'm very tempted bros...
>>
>>>237312
new bread
>>
>>237313
Ded
>>
>>237355
it got deleted because this thread is still on page 2
>>
File: 1606420363789.png (27 KB, 254x233)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>237361
yeah but it reached bump limit.

should i make a thread on /vg/?
>>
>>237366
In slow boards, you don't immediately make a new thread once you hit bump limit, you wait until the thread hits page 10
>>
>>237370
page 7 afaik
>>
>>237366
do we have enough shitposters to keep a thread alive in /vg/?
>>
>>237385
>month long thread that only reached 500 posts
No.
>>
>>237385
Absolutely not.
>>
do i eat oscar and raine for fodder if theyre not ascended yet
im at like 250
>>
>>238084
No
>>
File: _20201127_110850.jpg (479 KB, 1080x1626)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
I'm struggling a bit with setting up a formation. My current formation is Satrana + Gorvo
Tasi + Lyca + Nemora
but I recently pulled both Rosaline and Rowan and would like to incorporate them as well, but not sure who to switch out. Any suggestions on good formations with the heroes I own?
>>
File: _20201127_111818.jpg (392 KB, 1080x1411)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>238346
Rest of my heroes. I'm only on chapter 10 so I realize formations aren't necessarily super important right now but I'd still like to be preparing for the harder content already.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SetXSerkc
>>
>>238397
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SetXSerkc
absolute gold
>>
>>238346
Ditch Tasi for now and get Arden

Also use one of the pre-160 top carries such as Saveas or Mirael

Eironn and Ferael are good but late game, and its way too early for you.

Daimon is a fucking beast but he just doesnt work in frontlane, he requires a proper tank in front of him
>>
>>238744
>Daimon is a fucking beast but he just doesnt work in frontlane
No wonder I’m hardstuck at GB tower 201 lol.
This is my current go to GB formation, who do you think he would work best behind? I’m also 1 grezhul or 1 izold from ascending them and I’ve got all my torne copies if you think I should ascend one of them next to go with him.
>>
I got a single E copy of flora from the event, but with my 180 shem i just breezed through chapter 15 and used the 10 pull from scrolls to get another shemira, with the reward from chapter 10 I made a second e+ shemira and just ascended her.

going to use dedicated draws to ascend Rowan next, he's currently only L but I have a copy of him before I do my first dedicated draw.

also got Ezizh from stargazing; lastly it's 16-11 your have to clear for mythics to start dropping as afk rewards yes?
>>
>>238811
chapter 15*
>>
>>238811
>also got Ezizh from stargazing
can we get a pog in the chat guys?
>>
Someone explain to me how the goblin from the hard labyrinth works because sometimes i absolutey smash him and other times he oneshots my entire team even if i have better items.
>>
>>238861
His special moves destroy your anus.
But he's susceptible to things that like seal his ultimate, or stat debuffs
>>
>>238744
Really? I have been avoiding any non-ascended hero like a plague, so this is very eye-opening. At what point would you consider building Eironn and Ferael? When you get their SI? What tank would you put in front of Daimon?
>>
>>238861
Basically, he's got his normal attacks, which aren't too bad; his fire attack, which deals a huge amount of damage over time, and his ultimate, a nuke that hits everyone on the team.
There's two strategies for him: either you stack defense relics thorughout the labyrinth, or you take every to attack, crit rating and haste that you can find, depending on your formation.
Ezith can block him from using his ultimate, Rosaline and Saurus deal a shitton of damage to him because their percentage-based abilities, Lucius' shield will protect your team from his ult... reliably killing Wrizz is a matter of finding a balance between defense and offense, and getting good RNG with the relics you find.
>>
File: Capture.png (1.15 MB, 1433x720)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Sometimes I can't tell if Elijah is supposed to be a guy or a girl. Sometimes I think Lilith doesn't know either.
>>
File: Capture.png (271 KB, 444x270)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>239045
It doesn't help that Elijah has tits with jiggle in the main skin, with a flat chest in the halloween skin.
>>
>>239045
chinks can't into english. a lot of the early tooltips were barely understandable.
>>
Is it possible to get ~60k lab coins in 1 month ?
>>
>>239338
Yes. Take routes that let you fight as many enemies as possible. More fights = more tokens. Make sure you pick the hard mode portal during the third stage and fight Wrizz to maximize coins.
>>
>>239047
You absolute retard thats the cloth being baggy
>>
File: 1512914301183.png (37 KB, 645x773)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
i beat some fag from [CASUALS] in battle of blood, hahahaha he had Ainz and I had a bunch of bullshit, get fukt XD
>>
>>238861
Def down relic, attack down relic, execute relic, or poison relic help alot. Since percent stuff hurts the big numbers the boss has.
>>
>>238861
just use Cecilia bro
>>
>>238861
he's like the goblin from guild fights, except instead of infinite hp he has a set amount.
>>
File: Capture.png (329 KB, 608x443)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>239338
Barely. It's about 4k every 2 days (assuming you don't have the FoS bonuses), so almost exactly 60k from 15 lab resets. As was said, you need to maximize how many fights you do, not the quality of fights. Get familiar with Lab Path and start planning your runs by it. Pic and link related.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Lab_path/

Of course, there's also the double-token events to consider. They'll make up for any possible slack and definitely push you over 60k. You can also do Hard Mode, but it can be a double-edged sword. My first several tries of Hard Mode ended up failing and I needed 5-10 tears to even complete them. I also lost to Wrizz every time, making it a worthless endeavor. However, once I broke into mythic, I started having more success in hard mode. Still, since you are optimizing fights instead of relic drops, hard mode will be even harder. If do hard mode but lose to Wrizz, you just lost a row of tokens that you would have gotten by doing normal. But if you win, there's a 1/3 chance you'll get 3k tokens, ie an average of +1k more per run. Only attempt it if you're confident you can beat Wrizz.
>>
>>240157
very nice map, thank you
>>
>>240157
how hard is the hard mode?
>>
>>238769
silas unironically
>>
>>240388
Pretty hard. Passing it depends heavily on how good your team is as well as your items. My first time I attempted hard mode, I had both the "+ATK only in Hard Mode" AND the "+Def only in hard mode" items, yet I failed hard, losing Wrizz and still burning ~10 tears just to finish. Yet, I am also >>234824, where I breezed right through hard mode when Shem had enough +damage items.

Since lab tokens are too important to me right now in order for me to get both Albedo and Ainz f2p, I don't tend to take the chance unless I'm supremely confident I can beat it.

The cunt who wrote this guide
https://afkarenaguides.com/arcane-labyrinth/
claims he can consistently beat it without using a single thing of tears. I don't know if that's because he's at a certain level with furniture/SI that makes it easier or what, but I am certainly not at that point.
>>
>tfw riding saurus' scaly cock through the campaign
>saveas shows up
>have to actually use different heroes
I cry
>>
>>240157
This is the first time i heard of this. Am i not supposed to fighter the red chest guys everytime i can?
>>
>>240388
pretty easy if you know what you're doing, the other anon is just bad
t. never used a tear in my alt account
>>
>>240658
if you want to go for tokens no, isn't that obvious?
>>
>>240682
I never really bothered looking it up, i just thought harder is better
>>
>>240697
>looking it up
you can just look at the rewards and see that they give the same coins
>>
>>240658
Red drops better relics, making it easier to progress, but brown gives equal tokens as red. So if you only care about optimizing token drops, you need to maximize the amount of fights you do. For example, floor 2 of >>240157, you could get 4 more red battles if you go up the left, but you would have 1 less fight (like -150 tokens at that point, or -300 since the event is going on). So long as you can comfortably complete the lab run, giving up tokens for better relics is just a waste.
>>
File: 83996346_p0.jpg (542 KB, 672x950)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
migrate
>>240818

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.