[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: octopath.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
It's out. Get it on QooApp.
>>
English when? I'll still play it but being able to read the story would be nice.
>>
File: ElY5FDyXYAEa1fb.jpg (140 KB, 1618x1011)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>200964
It's up
>>
>>200964
It keeps closing on me the instant I tap the icon.
>>
>>201346
A bunch of jp players get that even on powerful devices, so it's a matter of waiting for an update. (5ch is not happy)
>>
File: ElY1jC7WoAE0a0R.jpg (114 KB, 2048x1152)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>201337
>Need to use VPN for the title screen
RIP
>>
rerolling seems ez cos u dont need to download big data
but its 2% ssr with only 3 initial rolls which sucks
>>
how many gb the size of this game?
>>
>>201460
1.4g
>>
>>201353
I'm getting that floating point render crap. Unreal engine strikes again.
>>
>>201479
thanks fren
>>
between the language barrier and the VPN requirement I doubt the game will be popular here, but it's actually not bad. They've taken the Another Eden route of making a "normal" game with gacha. Battle system basically identical to original octopath.
>>
>>202636
I think there were reports that they were planning English version although whether it's actually going to happen or not is a different matter.
>>
So wait. This isnt the Switch game but a gacha???
>>
Just started playing it, I chose the witch (no idea what changes). I know little to nothing about th4e game, I speak Japanese so it's fine but I'm super afraid of fucking up. Are there actual reroll guides or anything I should look out for?
Also, is there a way to share this account on multiple devices? I haven't tried yet, just wondering.
>>
might give this a try if I can figure out how it works
would be nice if it gets English version, loved the non-gacha version despite its flaws
>>
>>203314
From what I can see the gameplay is mostly the same as Octopath Traveler. At least the combat and exploration. You have equipment you buy in shops and possibly find in chests as you explore (I didn't play a lot yet), and you learn skills by unlocking them on the gridboard (see >>203124). Each character has different "license boards" and the more stars a character has, the more promotions and boards they get to evolve through.

There's also field skills like in the original game, and they seem to be tied to the 3 different "factions", each character you pull from the gacha has a faction as well (blue/red/yellow), and you can level up each faction as you play the game. I'm not sure exactly what changes between them, but you encounter different NPCs in the game world with different factions and levels, and you can only use field skills on them if you have both a) the right character color/affiliation and b) the right level to meet the requirements for that faction. I'm not sure what the field skills are but so far what I understand is that I can either steal from an NPC, or ask for "support". I'm not sure how that works, since I did that and I didn't get anything in return other than the character joined a list of supports. It might be like the mercenary system in the original game but I haven't used it yet.

It's quite dialogue/story heavy so far and there's quite a lot of voiced lines too which is surprising. I've had a few "choices" (yes/no) throughout the tutorial but I'm not sure if they actually change the story based on my choices.

The dungeon exploration is pretty nice, there's hidden paths everywhere with random chests, and sometimes there's stronger enemies (like minibosses) on the field that you have to come back later to kill (I got rekt by a level 11 miniboss at level 7, I thought I had the mechanics down to take him but I got one-shot by one of his attacks and had to run away)
>>
>>203321
Is there anything social to this game, or is it purely single player?
>>
>>203124
you can reroll after rolling the 3 preset chars, getting gems from your inbox and dumping it all on the gacha
if you don't get whoever you want, go to app storage and delete data, not uninstall
then just boot up VPN and register as new user again
>>
>>203321
I find that the gameplay's fundamentally changed since you can swap to a back row whenever and they have their own boost bar so momentum is always maintained
and also SP/HP of backrow char is recharged per turn so longer battles have that element of persistence as well
>>
can you play this on emulator now?
>>
>>203373
I haven't seen anything yet that points towards social or multiplayer stuff, but maybe I just missed it.
>>203470
I actually find the new gameplay to be quite nice. I loved the original game and having a back row of characters adds a bit of strategy (you gotta plan your set up in a staggered way so you don't overlap similar elements/weapon types).
>>
>>203741
Yeah, I'm running a team with all 8 different classes and weapon types to better probe weaknesses, although my elemental repertoire
is pretty trash right now, wish mages held 2 elements at least.
>>
>>203782
Yeah I feel like mages are getting a bit cucked, but everyone has their own element so you don't have to rely on mages only. I'm a bit annoyed that in my party I mostly have only wind and ice, I got one with dark and one with light but no fire/lightning so that's going to bite me in the ass eventually.
How are you rolling by the way? I can't figure out what's the optimal way to roll for new units, my plan now is to just save up until 300 (free) gems and run the 10-pull banner for free gems, since I have no plans to spend money on this (I'm already subbing to Genshin).
>>
>>203789
10 multi roll doesn't guarantee anything
I used to just roll singles but I just dumped everything cos I wanted a 4* merchant that's missing from my 4* & 5* team
I got a 3* that can promote to 4* in the end after 2 multis, probably still going to roll to hope for a 4* merchant though cos dunno if promoting 3 to 4* will be grindy af
>>
>>203794
So you think it makes sense to pull every time as soon as you have enough (free) gems for it?
>>
>>203796
It depends on whether or not you're satisfied with your team I guess
I just felt that my merchant is the weakest link and barely does damage so that's what led me to dumping my gems to get a better one
>>
I'm having way too much fun with this game. Post your parties.
>>
>>203907
>>
>>203911
Who's your starter character? ソフィア?
Maybe I'm retarded but I didn't know we had different starter characters, mine is スケアクロウ and I thought it was the default... did I get cucked? I don't recall ever having to choose him or what.
>>
>>204009
nah I rerolled a bunch of times to get viola with the inital gems
wait you meant the very first char you got in the tutorial area was a 5* potential 4*?
>>
>>204014
>wait you meant the very first char you got in the tutorial area was a 5* potential 4*?
uh... yeah, the very first initial character I got in the tutorial area with the old man was スケアクロウ, 4* with potential to 5*. I thought that was the default character everyone gets, and then I was given 3 extra 3* randoms after the tutorial (+ 3 extra tickets to pull). I thought the initial character + the 3 extras were a 100% given and only the extra pulls changed upon rerolling. I hadn't really read much into this game prior so... heh
>>
>>203907
Just finished all three main stories, which seems to have FINALLY opened up the world beyond the three towns and its surrounding dungeons
My rolls weren't so hot when it came to class diversity so the last final boss was nightmare hard (they level up when you beat the others), but at least now I can finally begin the grind for class upgrade shit

>>204009
>>204017
You got phenomenally lucky; Helga was mine so I was convinced the starter was a guaranteed 4 star
Ended up rolling Scarecrow myself later, but it definitely wasn't during the tutorial
>>
>>204019
yeah the starters I've rerolled have all been 4*, never gotten a 5* potential 4* before so didn't know that was a thing
helga is nice though hits hard
>>
>>204019
>You got phenomenally lucky
Wow, I guess it's literally beginner's dumb luck.
This is what I currently have after a few more pulls. I thought I had bad luck cause I didn't get a single 5* yet and was almost considering going for a reroll spree but after knowing this maybe it's not that bad after all.
I literally can't put this game down, I'm having too much fun.
>>
>>204019
oh yeah btw what does postgame look like?
how would you grind for class upgrades?
>>
>>204019
Since you're a bit farther ahead than me, I'm curious what do you think of gems and free pulls. I've already pulled 20 times with free gems and probably going to get another 10 pulls soon and I didn't play much. I'm surprised by the amount of characters we can potentially get. Does it get overwhelming? Does it start to slow down later?
>>
>>204023
She's so slow though that I'll probably drop her next time I roll a halfway-decent unit, or any dagger user
I haven't gotten a single dagger user this whole time, even a shitty 3 star one

>>204028
Just started it but it begins with a quest from a new faction with its own icon and the roadblocks on the map get removed, but I'll find out soon

>>204032
Honestly, this game is just straight-up Another Eden in almost every regard, and the gacha is among those
The rates are awful and it's a slow grind for its currency, but at least it hasn't slowed down so much that I'd say it's dried up yet
I've done four 10rolls and only one of those was complete junk with absolutely nothing usable
>>
>>204034
oof yeah helga's the slowest in my team too lol, but she's got great stats all around to compensate I guess, not good for killing mobs but should be great for burst damage
rip for no daggers though, I only got 1 sword so far and no 4* merchants too
>>
>>204034
>Honestly, this game is just straight-up Another Eden in almost every regard, and the gacha is among those
I'm not very familiar with Another Eden, can you give me a tl;dr? Is that a bad or a good thing?
>>
>>204038
Her self-heal is great for survival, but one thing that throws me off is that when you swap front/back rows, that position's speed goes off of the unit that's swapping in instead of the one that's swapping out
You could do some dumb shit if it were the other way (which, again, is how Another Eden handles it, and got me in the habit) but as it is, it just means whoever's swapping out for her ends up tanking until the end of the turn order, which is supposed to be her job

>>204040
Basically, a lot of aspects of the layout and the way class upgrades seem to work (from what I can tell) are handled in exactly the same way, but for the most part all I mean by that is "it's entirely a single-player JRPG with no multiplayer aspects"
Some things are entirely identical, like how buying equipment works, so I feel at home
>>
>>204050
whew yeah now that you mention it my archer whos supposed to be speedy and frail always tanks a hit for her lmao
>>
>>204050
Wouldn't it make sense to have two tanks then next to each other in the party?
>>
Does anyone have a list of must-have things to get/buy from NPCs randomly around the world? I noticed some of them have some nice jewelry but I haven't gotten myself to risk it quite yet.
>>
Apparently the "postgame" boss is technically the final boss, since beating it prompted a credits roll whereas the others didn't (though they did each have a 'Fin' screen)

>>204061
I take back everything bad I said about her
Helga's speed debuff is king and actually makes bosses slower than her for a good amount of turns, not to mention dealing TWO spear hits without expending any BP
The only problem is the SP cost, but it saved my ass against the aforementioned "final" boss and completely shut it down denying it any turns, which felt good to do
It had an absurd amount of HP but a fairly simple gimmick

Now that that's done, all the roadblocks are ACTUALLY gone - my mistake earlier, beating the 3 chapters only removed one of them - and towns are littered with character quests that didn't appear before
Guess my octopath travels begin here

>>204085
Just try to steal everything you can and pay bartenders to reset your reputation when needed, haven't had a problem doing that so far
It's worth noting that I saw an NPC in Rippletide with a field action prompt that required a faction rank of 22, and since each rank-up gives 30 rubies it looks like the free gacha source won't be drying up anytime soon
>>
>>204097
>Apparently the "postgame" boss is technically the final boss, since beating it prompted a credits roll whereas the others didn't (though they did each have a 'Fin' screen)
Not sure if you have ever played the original Octopath Travelere game (if you haven't, and are liking this game, go play that now), but that's basically how it was there too. Each storyline has its own "fin" chapter but the real story actually ends with the secret boss that you unlock after completing all the side quests. Lots of people didn't like the game because they felt the stories were disconnected and inconsequential but most of those people missed that secret final boss (which is a shame because it's one of the best and most hyped up battles in the history of turn based RPGs imo).
>Just try to steal everything you can and pay bartenders to reset your reputation when needed, haven't had a problem doing that so far
In the original game, the price for resetting the reputation gets *really* high really quickly, at first it's cheap and nice, but later it gets worse and worse. I wanted to avoid that in this game if possible (and you can't savescum here either). Do you know if it's the same?
>>
>>204107
Yeah, I played the original, and it is indeed more-or-less the same, but this time you still have a marker guiding you after completing the stories

>it's one of the best and most hyped up battles in the history of turn based RPGs imo
I don't agree at all, but I respect that you feel that way and don't plan on starting an argument about it; I'm just here to discuss the mobage

>Do you know if it's the same?
I was worried about that as well, but so far it's cost 500 every time and I've been doing it multiple times a day
Don't take my word for it because I could be wrong, but that's how it's worked for me at least
>>
>>204028
Finally reached what seems to be the Another Dungeon equivalent for the class upgrade grind
The tutorial made it look like it's just a hunt against a bunch of symbol enemies (FOEs), but even the first one is 5 levels above my party so I probably won't do it quite yet
Supposedly it's a daily, or has some time-related entry requirement at least
>>
>>204124
How much have you bothered buying gear upgrades in the shop so far? I was trying to stay on top of my game (about level 14 now) but by the time I can afford to fully kit my entire party of 8 I am already overlevelled and I could get higher level gear, so it feels like a sisyphean struggle. I noticed there's quite a bit of gear I find from dungeons and stealing from people which is much better/cheaper, should I just ignore most gear (aside from weapons maybe) in the shop until later?
>>
>>204132
>I noticed there's quite a bit of gear I find from dungeons and stealing from people which is much better/cheaper
Yeah, I always do the rounds through towns and dungeons before buying gear just in case, because this happens a lot and from what I can tell there's no way to sell unused equipment so it's just wasted money
The latest town that just opened had level 27 gear for half my party lying around in chests, for instance
Absolutely make sure you're as up-to-date as possible before taking on the major bosses though, because equipment makes a big difference and those fights can be real slogs
>>
What the fuck a random level 85 dude with a level 60 tome
>>
>>204107
>Lots of people didn't like the game because they felt the stories were disconnected and inconsequential but most of those people missed that secret final boss
I didn't even finish all the stories
only reluctantly finished Therion because I picked him as my starting character, Alfyn, Tressa and Ophilia I actually liked
the others don't interest me enough to play the final chapter + secret boss
might pick it up again someday
>>
>>204153
I think some stories were definitely weaker than others, and I couldn't care less about a few (like Tressa's). I already knew what I was getting into when I got the game, but a lot of people were hoping for a grandiose JRPG adventure + overarching story and that's definitely not what the game was about, so I can see why it got a bit controversial. In hindsight the game's original setup and narrative thread lends itself really well to a gacha style of game so... yeah.
>>
>>204155
I prefer Tressa's cute slice of lifey story compared to retarded shit like Primrose and Therion or Olberic's gay shounen anime
>>
>>204163
I actually found Primrose's story to be the most enjoyable, because I'm not a faggot that lusts over little girls
>>
>>204166
I heard it gets good at the end but the premise is so retarded I just don't bother
>waaah my father died, so I whored myself out to seek revenge, it's all part of da planz
after that tweest with the backstabbing I just drop it
Primrose was my favorite girl design before I play the game to get disappointed
>>
>>204171
Her final boss is great (he actually appears and has some speaking lines in this one) but you're right, her story is hardly anything up to that point
The end of Olberic chapter 3 was genuine kino as well, but besides that I don't find there's much to compliment Octopath on at all besides its incredible soundtrack
The soundtrack is honestly 100% of the reason I'm playing this as well, but it hasn't been unfun thus far or anything
>>
>>204178
Yeah the soundtrack in the original game is absolutely bonkers. That galdera fight OST hnnng
>>
LOCALIZATION WHEN YOU FUCKING WEEBS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 200x240)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>204293
You know what to do anon
>>
>>204097
whew yeah she got that double lance spd debuff atk, never got to abusing it though, could just lead with her debuff enemy then send backrow to refill sp

>>204124
yeesh gotta clear main story asap then to maximise farming
>>
>>204295
They plan on adding single play content at least monthly until the game is 200% complete. So maybe late 2021 or 2022.
>>
Did they update the game yet? I see people still on 5ch getting a crash and I still can't start the game either.
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (271 KB, 1334x750)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
27 hours clocked and I've started to hit the wall where random encounters are life-and-death struggles and I'm earning money faster than I can spend it because all craftable gear is 10+ levels above my party
Somehow there're still story quests coming, and the current one has a miniboss that oneshots my dudes every round so all that can be done is grind
Unsurprisingly the 30 rubies per rank was too good to be true, as it slows down to 10 per once you hit rank 10; it'll probably drop to 0 by rank 20, though that's just a guess

>>204107
It turns out that the cost for reputation reset is static by town, so it'll always cost 500 in the first three towns that are accessible from the beginning but others get more expensive the later you're able to reach them
This is actually pretty welcome since there's higher-level content hiding in the early towns and hardly any drawbacks if you fail at them

>>204584
>never got to abusing it though
You will
Debuffs become mandatory once bosses get tougher

>yeesh gotta clear main story asap then to maximise farming
Yeah, you get one entry ticket when you unlock it and one more each day, and if you're too lazy to do it each day you can stack up to 7
The grind maps are actually braindead easy even if it says they're higher level than you, but the rate at which you get upgrade materials is so slow that it'll guaranteed take AT LEAST a month of doing them daily to upgrade a 4.5
Notably though, they have new battle BGM which I'm 99% sure wasn't in the original game and it's the best yet, so I'll gladly do the daily grind for an excuse to hear it
>>
>>204650
I know the game didn't work on my Pixel 3a (running android 11) two days ago but yesterday I was able to start it after an update. Make sure you check on the play store that you have installed all the updates, sometimes you need to manually check or it won't work.
>>
It's kinda cool that you get to meet the original members in this game sidequests
>>
>>205075
wait whats the timeline of this game to the original octopath?
>>
>>205084
I've seen a few mentions of characters from the original Octopath, mostly lauded as heroes or "legendary" famous people (I think there is a hunter in a side quest saying something like "I will never be as good as the legendary hunter H'aanit), when I saw that I thought it was going to be several years (decades? centuries?) after the original game but apparently since I just met Cyrus it's probably just a bit after the events of the main game.
I wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting the original cast as extra characters eventually.
>>
>>204934
Yeah, the android version is updated but not ios yet for some reason. At least it works in bluestacks
>>
I'M GOING TO DO IT
Wish me luck
>>
>>205113
Meh, could've been worse, could've been much better too.
>>
>>205116
cress and iris have top notch designs
ruesetta is also not bad
>>
>>205117
True, but I'm already using メイベル (4*) as dancer and ウィンゲート (4*) as thief in my party and the nip tierlist (https://altema.jp/octopathtravelersp/saikyochara) seems to favor them (at least the thief). I'll probably not switch them out yet, but we'll see in the future.
>>
>>205123
ew tier list, it's a single player game so just look at their skill lineup and learnable passives to see what they bring to the team, you should already have a feel of whats good or bad by the first chapters of the main stories
>>
>>205538
>ew tier list
Not him but it looks like altema has the right idea by basically ranking characters based on their multi-hit skills, since breaking is such an important mechanic
If not for that I'd be contesting how they ranked Scarecrow above Lynette when the latter has been carrying me much more of the two, but four hits per round unboosted against an enemy weak to bows is no joke
>>
File: Spoiler Image (295 KB, 1334x750)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
that was fun
>>
Update the ios version you fucks!
>>
... I lost in my first fight vs Herminia
Need to save up on SP before boss phase 2
>>
>>205538
Yeah I'm not a fan of tier lists in general but it gives me a decent idea on which characters might be worth maining and if a character is good or not. Personally I still somtimes struggle understanding some of the skill descriptions in Japanese so it helps me quite a bit in general.
>>
>>205987
I finally beat the rich bitch and the playwright
BUT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BEAT THE BIRD FUCKER HE HITS WAY HARDER THAN THE REST AND ITS SO HARD TO BREAK HIS FUCKING BAR
>>
File: 24599232123.png (479 KB, 858x741)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
By the way what happens if you die and lose a battle? It hasn't happened to me yet.
>>
>>206137
sent back to town
>>
>>206117
Titus was infinitely easier than the other two for me, but I also fought him first so that's probably everything to do with it
Unlike the others which are a bit gimmicky, his fight is a straight damage race so just make sure all your units have the best equipment and break him as fast as you can manage
Later bosses are going to be more like that one as they aren't all that difficult by design, but more-or-less force you to grind up to the level requirement so you can equip gear that makes it a fair fight
>>
>>206204
his gimmick is locking down BP so you can't use it to do multiple normal hits and break his bar
I was able to win in the end cos I had to carefully manage my heals way more carefully than any other battle
yeah perhaps the game scaled the bosses up depending on clear order
>>
>>206250
Oh right, he did the curse thing, I forgot because it wasn't as much of a headache as SP drain
Good on you beating him though anon; the next boss' gimmick is refreshingly simple after all the bullshit

>yeah perhaps the game scaled the bosses up depending on clear order
It does for sure, the levels even go up in the quest menu each time you complete one (albeit only by one or so, but I still noticed while doing them)
Make sure to keep progressing the main quests that show up until you unlock the daily map before the reset in ~12 hours, else you'll miss out on an entry ticket to it
>>
>>206262
I didn't even know what the final boss gimmick was he's the easiest out of all the four bosses so far
I think my team was just built to wreck the guy, had the right elements and weapon weaknesses to keep him broken at all times
>>
>>206271
Every turn after being broken he wastes a turn to go into either physical mode or magic mode, and then the next turn he'll do either a single-target physical attack or a party-wide magical one depending on the 'mode' he's in
... But that's only if he doesn't get broken, and being so slow almost guarantees that he'll never get a turn besides the wasted one
It's like an apology for the other bosses being as difficult as they were
>>
Did another 10-pull earlier, I'm not entirely happy with my party but also not disappointed either so.. heh. I got シェルビー which seems nice but it's only 3 out of 4 stars, and I got a second トリッシュ at 3 stars where I need her at 4 stars, uff.
I also got ノエル as 3/4 stars which I could replace my ペレディール with, I heard she's pretty good, but I like his VA too much when using fire spells so I'm a bit torn.
>>
>>206308
whew since you posted a team update, time for me to show off my party heh
pulled gilderoy right after I beat the main story final boss which is coincidentally the class that I needed a rarity bump from 3*, rip helga and my all female party
>>
File: image0_1.gif (803 KB, 112x112)
803 KB
803 KB GIF
>>206317
I'm so fucking jelly of those 5*.
Also I was hanging out on 5ch on their octopath general and it seems like a lot of people there have like 1500+ gems but they never pull, do you know what's up with that? Are people really saving up for something or what?
I'm half considering dropping like ~5000 yen or something like that on this game cause I'm having too much fun and I think it's worth it as the price of a full game
>>
>>206321
lmao yeah I'm like contemplating buying 3k gems for that 10 gem per daily roll banner and a guaranteed 5* after 30 rolls but I'm already satisfied with my roster, maybe when a super waifu comes out with a guaranteed banner I'll actually consider
desu you don't really need to roll as long as you already have chars you like in your party, and this game feels even more generous with its 4* compared to other gachas
>>
>>206325
*buying 300 gems, 3k would be whale territory jesus
>>
>>206325
>>206328
By the way what's the process of getting a 3* into a 4* or a 4* into a 5*? All I've seen is when pulling a 4* where I already have the 3* of I get a class up, but when I pulled my second 3* トリッシュ she just stayed 3* with a highlighted gem in her status window. I assume I need to pull another 3* of her (or the 4*)? Can I upgrade her with upgrade mats instead? I see you can use gems from each faction to raise the level cap on characters, so if I turn her from 40 to 60 max level cap, is that equivalent as making her 4*?
>>
>>206333
Nah, I'm pretty sure ascension materials are those listed when you check their 4* skill board, and that those can be farmable in post game dungeons
I'm still fucking around around the map for now so haven't reached that point yet though
>>
>>206334
>are those listed when you check their 4* skill board
Oh shit I had never clicked the greyed out button before. Thanks, that makes more sense.
>>
>>206308
>>206317
I'll join in on this again I suppose
Story quests reached the point where bosses are level 60 and having any 3.5s won't cut it anymore, which all my daggers and staves are still stuck as
Pia is an absolute garbage unit and there's no reason to keep her in even with her light magic coverage because hardly any enemies are weak to it; I just like having her around because she's cute and funny, and I'm suffering for it
That, and it's an absolute chore to slot in new units and raise their levels at this stage, since NPCs are running out of exp nuts to steal

>シェルビー which seems nice
Keep Shelby and pray she gets an upgrade; I was using Rita instead of her for a while but the difference between them is like night and day
She's decently speedy, plus auto-regen and has a 3-hit axe attack versus Rita's array of single-hit skills
It's really apparent how much objectively worse some units are than others, especially at higher levels

>>206333
>so if I turn her from 40 to 60 max level cap, is that equivalent as making her 4*?
Not even
What you want is the skill board, not just raw levels, so you'd be hauling along dead weight if you did that

>>206321
Saving is always wise in mobage
I've been getting greedy and keep spending mine hoping for class upgrades but still end up with mostly trash
Wouldn't whale though, what I've got can probably eventually make it through
>>
>>206339
>Saving is always wise in mobage
That's my policy when it comes to gacha with event banners and where the currency you get is the one you use, but in these kind of games where there's free and paid gem distinctions, I feel like the approach is a bit different. I'm not sure though. Like I got nothing to lose by rolling gems on the current banners, and they are free gems anyway. We'll have to see how they tackle future event banners, this is my first single-player only gacha game so idk.
>>
Holy fuck I've been going through text and tutorials for 45 minutes now and only one battle. Slow as fuck.
>>
>>206362
Compared to all the other gacha I've played in the past, this one has way more battles/random encounters, I thought the tutorials was pretty fast compared to other gachas actually.
>>
>>206262
Fuck I unlocked the daily map and thought I'd get a ticket the next day but apparently u need to actually clear the map instead of only unlocking it to get daily tickets, PSA to everyone who completed the main storyline too
>>
I got to this motherfucker here last night, and he almost wrecked my party. I barely managed to survive (as in pic).
Maybe I should get better... I know I'm absolutely going to get rolled later on.
>>
>>207076
explore the non story dungeons in the world map while you're still in main story, cos they become inconsequential after you get to post game
they might contain equipment for ur level too
>>
>>207079
>the non story dungeons in the world map
Oh shit, good tip. I have been ignoring most of them cause I thought they were places for side-quests and I'd go there later. Maybe I really should. Thanks.
>>
>>207086
same lmao, I'm like lvl 30 exploring those lvl 20 dungeons that give me shitty lvl 20 equips that I won't use anymore
>>
>>207076
Funny that he's the one you'd mention, since he was the only one I didn't have any trouble against- he just hits hard and that's pretty much it
Minibosses in the middle of each chapter start to become a regular thing from then on, and while at least easier than the actual bosses they can still get fairly tough

Also as >>207079 says, do some exploring if you're having trouble, but also check the fields for any FOEs around your level because chances are they're guarding equipment you can use, and you'll feel like an idiot if you wait until 20 levels later to take them out and realize you could've used the treasure a long time ago
>>
>>207089
To my defense my party is average level 20 but my gear is average level 12 so... I can see why him hitting hard was fucking me over. I really shouldn't skimp on gear that much.
I upgraded a bit after the fight though, see pic.
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (32 KB, 600x600)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
By the way speaking of equipment... since everyone can literally wear anything, doesn't it make sense to give the "medium armor" tier stuff (equal magic / phys def) gear on everybody equally? Mages and fighters as well. Or is there something I am missing? I've been putting "mage' gear on my healer/casters and dancer, heavy gear on my swordsman, and medium-tier armors on everyone else (thief, axe user, lancer, bow) but I'm starting to reconsider my choices...
>>
>>207107
I'd rather balance their defenses out to be ready for anything desu
>>
>>207108
So give "medium" gear to everyone then?
>>
>>207112
nah, I'd give physical armor to guys who have lower physical def and vice versa
>>
>>207124
Ah, good point. I'll check out the stats and balance things around that, thanks.
>>
Get anything decent from your free rolls, anons?
Just landed pic related and she was the only unit I wanted but didn't have (mostly because her sprite is C U T E), so now I'm set for life once I finally feel like putting in the effort to power through what's left of the story content
>>
>>208103
jesus christ the lucksack
are you the anon that's way ahead?
>>
>>208187
That's me
Admittedly I've stalled a bit the past couple days because the grind is so much more intense than it was earlier on, so someone could have even passed me by now
However, I didn't realize until now that stealable/buyable items from NPCs (namely exp nuts and anything that can be sold at shops) actually respawn, either daily or every few days, so waiting has been almost as viable a tactic as engaging in hours upon hours of nightmarish grind
Fior has really restored my declining motivation though, everything she does is adorable
>>
>>208212
I'm feeling slower growth at lvl 37
The random encounters are getting tougher and takes way longer turns to kill with brave normal attacks
And the exp they give out isn't even that much considering the effort
My story is now at lvl 45 ish so I think the game's trying to tell me to grind somewhere, probably have to do traveler stories to get those wealth/power/honor points as well
>>
>>208213
You CAN technically get into and run from every random battle until cats appear, then pray that you kill the cats before they run, but that's still pretty time-consuming- the reason you want to fight random battles is less for exp and more for materials to make up-to-date equipment, as gear is FAR more significant to your survival against later bosses than just levels (if anything, the only significance to levels is that they're a requirement to being able to equip gear)
The daily grind maps also seem to have a decent chance to spawn cats, and still give out "okay" exp - plus nuts - even if they don't

>probably have to do traveler stories to get those wealth/power/honor points as well
A cheesy little trick I like to do for those, mainly when they're close to leveling but not quite, is give one of the lower-level exp nuts to any garbage unit and use the JP they gain to make my way to the end of their first job board, which gives 10 or 15 faction points depending on their rarity
I bet if I blew my load on all the units I haven't done that with right now I'd get another full level for every faction out of it, but I'm not quite that desperate
>>
>>208217
yea fuck the cats it's always a 50/50 if they run away or not
yeah my armor's behind in levels, money and materials are always running out
I'm like waiting to get to lvl 40 to do that daily dungeon cos I'm assuming higher level dungeon means better loot
smart idea with that job board faction points trick lmao, I'm saving nuts for a char in the future that I'd pull I guess
>>
>>208103
>Get anything decent from your free rolls, anons?
I actually got this just now after reading your post, so thank you for bringing me good luck. It's my first 5* (if you don't count Scarecrow 4/5) so I'm quite happy.
>>
>>208220
>I'm assuming higher level dungeon means better loot
Not really; the rewards are typically just class upgrade materials and nuts, so the higher exp is the main reason from what I can tell

>I'm saving nuts for a char in the future that I'd pull I guess
For the big nuts don't bother since, as said, some of them respawn over time and you don't have a limited amount of them per entire playthrough like you would in a single-player game
The little ones though, yeah, that trick is the only thing I ever use them for

>>208221
Glad to be of help anon
I'm still pretty ecstatic about pulling Fior myself so I hope he'll serve you well
>>
File: kill me.jpg (312 KB, 1334x750)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
i am not having fun
>>
>>209074
kek do you throw out multi hit moves asap or just regular boost normal attack
>>
>>209080
Multi-hit moves on turns 1 and 2, then boosted normal physicals, then swap to the back row for another full 4x boosts since it should be broken and weaknesses no longer matter
This typically kills the cats, the only problem is that those first two turns when they'll run and outspeeding them just isn't possible
They have a precise amount of shield points to where even with Scarecrow's 4x skill(s) you can't break them before they get a second turn since there's no way to do that many attacks, so luck is mandatory (until they add more units that can do BP-less 4xes I guess)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.44 MB, 2280x1080)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
Had my first "final" boss battle for one of the three stories (the witch) and holy fuck it kicked my ass. I barely made it through but I didn't expect it to be this hard. I'm legit worried about the rest of the bosses from now on.
>>
>>209193
I feel like Helminia is the hardest of the three, but it's also true that the others get stronger each time you defeat one
In all honesty, those "final" bosses are the FIRST difficulty spikes, because after them (with one exception) all bosses become vastly more difficult, but at least by then more of the world opens up and you have access to more resources to better prepare yourself for them

That said, if you're struggling with bosses, one thing you can do is go in underlevelled and lose on purpose just to do a bunch of attacks and probe their weaknesses, so when you come back properly equipped their weaknesses will already be revealed and you can go straight for the break (note that the "final" bosses all have two forms but the same weaknesses in each despite them being hidden again when phase 2 starts, so make an effort to memorize them to save yourself some time)
If you're ridiculously lazy you can also just give up your right to a 1roll and pay its price in rubies to bruteforce the fight by continuing, which is tremendously ill-advised but it is an option if you're just desperate to get on with the content
>>
>>209215
>If you're ridiculously lazy you can also just give up your right to a 1roll and pay its price in rubies to bruteforce the fight by continuing, which is tremendously ill-advised but it is an option if you're just desperate to get on with the content
I didn't even know that was a thing (I haven't lost a battle yet), wow. Gacha as fuck lmao
>>
>>209215
Fuck I'm really stuggling at lvl 42 going into Clifflands anon
How did you blaze through content that fast? Did you pay for daily resets to zoom levels?
>>
>>209225
>How did you blaze through content that fast?
Pretty much just being a NEET
I will say though, now that I'm at what seems to be the final dungeon, I've actually spent the same amount of hours on this as on the original Octopath, which was not at all what I expected going in- finishing the three stories already would have been a satisfactory "end" to the content of a newly-released mobage, but I'm nothing short of impressed that it's kept going on this long
Make no mistake though, I haven't spent a cent at all much less to bypass the tedium of the grind; a good chunk of my hours were spent just fishing for cats and beating up every NPC to take their nuts

>>209223
You will lose anon. A lot.
>>
>>209240
Wow I definitely don't have the patience to be fishing for cats, probably gonna wait for daily dungeon refills to get exp...
>>
File: pussy slayer.jpg (228 KB, 1334x750)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>209249
Lategame the payoff is very worthwhile if you do manage to muster up the patience, but it's boring as all hell and I wouldn't recommend it at all to anyone
It's just that I'm used to far more tedious JRPGs than this, so I'm in my element

The cats may come visit you in the daily maps anyway- I know I've had one run where TWO symbols were cats, and I've yet to see any of them try to run away during those but it could've just been luck
But I've had two or three runs that were feline-free, so I'm not actually sure what the chances of them showing up are
>>
>>209267
Yeah I've only had them appear once in the very first lvl 30 daily map
Really itchy to just spend 20 gems for daily dungeon tickets...
>>
>>209267
I met a cat in a level 18 random dungeon and managed to kill it before it ran. It was pretty decent exp.
>>
>>209271
Oh, is that all it costs?
Shit I didn't even look
I could've shaved a good few hours off my grind time then, since I'm satisfied enough with my units to be done rolling the gacha for now

Bit late now though, one more cat and I'll have all my dudes at 60 ready to get walled by the supposed final boss' inevitable second form where he transforms into a giant angelic/demonic winged figure with better BGM than Daughter of the Dark God and necessitates grinding my party up to 65
The final dungeon also has a really cute gimmick that I almost want to blog about, but I'll probably do the fight and see how much of an impact it actually has first
>>
>>209274
>necessitates grinding my party up to 65
mother fuck
I guess its more content but I can only imagine the difficulty spike/exp drought by then
>>
>>209274
>with better BGM than Daughter of the Dark God
This is IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>209276
>difficulty spike/exp drought
At least if it's only 5 levels it'd still be a vast improvement over the gap between the ends of the character stories and the true final boss in the original game, so they've learned something from their mistakes at least
The boss himself is definitely level 65 though, as are all the FOEs in the dungeon and the level listed in the quest screen, but hopefully level 60 gear will be good enough to survive

>>209278
You're probably right, but the main story bosses' BGMs were pretty good shit so my expectations are set high
I'll report when it's all over
>>
So I backed up my data using the square enix bridge thingy. Does anyone know how it works if I wanted to play my account on another device?
>>
Holy hell that was a FUCKING final boss
This time there was both a 'Fin' and a credits roll so you know it's legit

First of all, I know we all expected this - or at least I did - but I can confirm that the BGM isn't better or worse than Daughter of the Dark God because it IS Daughter of the Dark God- weirdly it changes to Battle at Journey's End when he's at low HP, but that whole phase is basically a victory lap
Still, that's only for his THIRD form- that's right, I'm not even gonna try to keep it secret, there are three motherfucking phases and the second one is an absolute nigger with some of the rudest bullshit I've ever seen a boss have
Oh, and that phase's music is pretty nice too, it's just the villain's main theme that you'd already heard during the story but with more instruments and a choir

So the fight itself: In his second phase (the one that matters), he uses EVERY gimmick from the three "main" bosses you may remember from 40 hours ago, meaning he's got the BP shutdown, SP drain, locking your ability to switch rows, and then he also uses status debuffs just because he can... all simultaneously on your whole front row with one attack, by the way
But here's where it gets really nutty: He has a counterattack mechanic once he reaches 50% HP that switches off every round whether he counters all physical or magical attacks, indicated by an icon, and when he does he not only does beefy damage but gains 3 shield points- since as previously mentioned he locks your rows and drains SP, you're more than likely going to end up forced to normal attack him at some point which will make breaking him take an eternity. On his third phase the icon upgrades to a QUESTION MARK, so anything you do might trigger it. I never thought fucking Octopath Traveler would give me childhood flashbacks to Rug Ride from Genesis Aladdin, but there it is

Also, and this is important: Be level 65.
Don't be like me and rush.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (271 KB, 1334x750)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>209449
That said, I'll leave most of the details for you to figure out when you get there, because that was just a fraction of the bullshit this boss pulls- did I mention all three of his phases swap out his entire list of weaknesses every time he gets broken like August? Because they do.

But as it turns out, that mechanic in the final dungeon I mentioned earlier wasn't such a big deal, so I'll go ahead and describe it: In the boss' first phase, if you rush to fight him, he summons some minions which tank attacks for him and are as difficult as bosses individually- it turns out that they actually are bosses, ones littered around the dungeon as FOEs in fact, so if you kill them prior to fighting him he won't summon them
However, and a system message explains this, if you ever leave the dungeon they all immediately respawn, so you have to fight them all in one run and THEN the final boss if you want the "easy" version of his fight
It doesn't actually matter too much because that whole first phase is just a warmup, but it is interesting enough to me that I'll mention this is yet another thing Another Eden did almost exactly, and in its main story's final dungeon too
I get that it's a throwback to old JRPGs, but with all the other similarities between the two I'm really doubting it's coincidence
Fun concept either way

Anyway, although that was doubtlessly the final boss - as for how many chapters there were, the game's title gives it away - there's still a main story quest marker, so I guess they really planned ahead for the postgame
Best of luck on your own octopath travels anons, you're going to need it when you reach this nightmare shitfest

What a fucking final boss
>>
>>209193
What's her deal anyway?
>>
>>209449
>>209450
Wow anon, thanks for the super interesting writeup. Reading through it (and the spoilers too) I can't wait to try it but also I feel intimidated as fuck. I'm pretty hyped , but it's gonna be hard when (if) I eventually get there.
>>209464
After reading what that other anon wrote above, it certainly doesn't feel that bad anymore. She has a gimmick that casts a debuff on the front row that saps SP but if you keep her somewhat perma-stunned you can work around that. She also hits relatively hard (for my level at least) with AOE on the whole front row sometimes and with the SP drain it gets hard to keep the heals up at times.
>>
>>209450
>>209449
whew I'll take my sweet ass time leveling up I guess, that shit sounds like a nightmare
>>
Game was particularly boring.
>>
Okay I see, the quest marker was just leading to the epilogue, which actually wraps up the story quite nicely for now
There was a not-so-difficult boss fight who recycled the final boss' "nutty" mechanic - and I guess I can't blame the devs for not being able to get enough of it, its implementation was pretty fun - but after the scene a tutorial popup basically said "Do character quests and fight symbol enemies!" and now the marker's gone
I'll miss it

>>209467
>>209480
Good lord it was so fucking fun, the fact that there was basically no status ailment in the game he didn't inflict had me giggling like a maniac the whole time
It was like an experiment on how many ridiculous mechanics can be shoved into one multi-phase final boss fight, which I very much respect

You're already on the right path by playing slowly though, that's the intended way because you'll gradually get upgrade materials and daily rubies to help you along
Rushing is not the way this kind of game is meant to be played at all, but I really wanted to see how it'd wrap up and man am I glad I did
I'll be having nightmares about that fight for sure
>>
Hannit banner coming tomorrow wtf
https://twitter.com/OCTOPATH_SP/status/1323898749932855297

I've got 600 gems stockpiled but not even sure if I'm going to dump considering the amount of effort it takes to level up lately...
>>
>>209631
Wow that looks baller, but since I already have Scarecrow (potential 5*, although it's at 4*) and it's a pretty strong hunter character, I think I'll hold off my potentially paid gems for a future banner instead.
>>
>>209631
worst girl
not even remotely interested
Tressa banner or bust
>>
>>209691
That's a weird way of spelling Primrose
>>
>>209705
Also acceptable, although Lynette is twice the dancer she ever was
Actually I'd take an Ophilia banner if it meant they'd add in Flamesgrace, the one town I dearly miss, but since it's a prequel Flamesgrace might not exist yet or something? Forget how its history worked
>>
>>209712
>it's a Prequel
is it? I'm pretty sure I've had cutscenes with the main characters (Cyrus at least) and from the way they were talking it sounded like they were already after the events of the original game.
>>
>>209714
Simeon shows up with some speaking lines at the end of the glory arc, and I'm fairly certain he dies since he's Primrose's final boss, doesn't he?
It's not set very long before (or after) the game either way since the characters' sprites are all unchanged, but they're also all in their starting towns when they make their cameos so it's like before they went on their adventures- Cyrus is a teacher, Tressa lives with her parents, etc.
>>
>>209716
Ah, fair enough. I just figured from the conversation of someone mentioning the legendary hunter H'aanit and Cyrus being regarded as the most important/famous/cool scholar that it was after the original game, but I guess they were famous already before then.
>>
>>209467
I meant what's her deal (as in story related)
>>
>>209917
she's greedy and also insane
>>
>>209922
Do she or any villain learn their lesson?
>>
>>209945
Not at all, the opposite even- she dies like a bitch clinging to her piles of gold
Despite being billed as story-focused even the original Octopath's writing was nothing special, and the main reason you want to play either is for the decently fun combat mechanics or the godlike soundtrack

In this one all the villains are so shallow that they can easily be boiled down to "they're insane": Helminia is obsessed with material wealth and treats people like objects, Titus is obsessed with power and uses underhanded means like turning people into zombies to acquire it, and August (Argust?) is just this comically edgy tryhard clown who is lightly implied to have been inspirational toward Simeon's obsession with theatrics in the first game or something but all he ends up actually doing is killing a bunch of people because it's マーヴェラス
And then in the REAL main story, King Pardis(?) the Third is all of those rolled up into a puppy-kicking evil, Saturday morning cartoon-tier villain who does whatever the fuck he wants because he's a tyrant, and may actually have been possessed but I'll admit I didn't pay too much attention to his dialogue and all I ended up taking away from it was "I'm evil"

Feel free to call me out because I'm probably slightly off on some of those, but that's what I got from the experience of rushing through it all
The last story actually turns into a pretty neat war/revolution arc that gave me Growlanser vibes, but the villain himself was lame as fuck and only redeemed by the mechanics of the actual fight against him being batshit ridiculous; I'm for sure not going to remember him as a character, but I will as the final boss that was absolutely wild
He does do some evil stuff in the story that seems designed to inspire an emotional impact and make the player hate him, but it felt a bit too forced to me
>>
>>209990
So below kemco tier? And how does the 8 characters in battle work? Do all 8 of your characters attack or is it like in exe-create games where they offer buffs/debuffs and special abilities?
>>
>>210029
Your party is divided into a front/back row of four units each and it plays like a four-man JRPG party for the most part in that each of the four positions gets one action per turn
However, you can swap rows per individual position (or whole party, there's even a button for it) during your turn to tag in the back character and have them act instead, which typically also activates a buff or debuff depending on the character in addition to moving them to the front
For the most part you are using all 8 characters though yes, none of them get relegated to a "support" position or anything, though I guess technically you could carry an underlevelled/weaker unit by leaving them in the back row and never switching them in so they don't get targeted
>>
>not compatible with your device

Pretty fucking gay I dare to say.
>>
>>210453
just apk the gay away
>>
>>210453
what device
>>
Looks like the H'aanit banner is now live. The pity counter is not shared with the normal banner but you can roll without paid gems.
I just got to another 300gems bunch so I can do another 10 pull and I'm tempted because I need to fill some gaps in my party... however I also don't want/care for H'aanit.
Now I'm torn if I should just pull on the normal banner instead (I'm at 40/200) for the pity, or if I should fuck it and go yolo in H'aanit and not get any viable pity.
Or... I just fucking save until the next event banner.
>>
>>210551
I rolled two multis on hannit...
got a fucking 5* dupe of viola
fuck me man
>>
>>210551
Similarly conflicted, but less between the two banners as H'aanit is such a garbage character that her existence is wholly inconsequential to me and more between pulling on the normal banner versus dropping fat stacks of rubies on the entry passes for the lv65 grind dungeon (it doesn't seem to go any higher) to make upgrading Lynette and Sophia take a few less months than it otherwise would
Of course it hardly matters because from what I can tell there's literally no content after finishing the story except for going around cleaning up FOEs, which I'm like 95% done with except for one that only has two weaknesses that happen to be the only two things that none of my party members carry, making that pretty much the only reason to hit the gacha again- yet, the grind map is just as viable for that same reason, but is it really worth wasting those precious materials on a 3.5?
Oh, also it turns out that after finishing the final dungeon there's supposedly no way back in, and like a fool I missed a couple treasure chests in there, so now the incomplete number is taunting me on my map forever
Fair warning there

>>210563
At least that'll matter in a couple years when you finally need to raise her level past 80 to hit those pesky locked panels on the job board; your spending just saved the equivalent of a few days' grind
>>
>>210567
20 days saved haha...
it was a full on 5* too not even 4* potential 5*
>>
>>210453
What even are the spec requirements for this?
Tried it on my phone and Bluestacks but got that same message too
>>
>>210596
Make sure your using the 64 bit version of bluestacks and set it to compatibility mode. Square's planning on releasing an update since alot of devices that should be compatible refuse to start for some reason.
>>
SWITCH PORT WHERE
>>
After you download the data, can this be played offline? I previews made pretty big deal about that and you could do that in the beta version.
>>
So, last night I finally got my bearings and went to challenge Titus.
The fight was not that hard actually, I found it much easier than fighting the witch. Now I have one last chapter left before the final bout.
>>
>>211209
>one last chapter left before the final bout
and then 10 more after that

Actual question though, were you able to find - at least see, not necessarily open - all the treasure chests in the power final dungeon(落成式場)?
I've spent a good while pixel hunting for secret passages in all parts of it but I'm still stuck at 11/12 according to the world map, so I'm considering the possibility that one of them might've only been accessible before fighting Titus himself
I don't think it could be in the boss room because I swear it's just a cutscene straight into the fight when you go in there, so maybe I'm just blind
>>
>>211238
>I'm still stuck at 11/12
Fuck, I'm pretty sure I checked everything and I just noticed I'm also stuck at 11/12...
>>
>>211238
did you kill the FOE thats blocking a chest?
>>
>>211295
Yeah, they've all respawned by now but I can see already-opened chests behind them so I must've got those

>>211282
Maybe it was an intentional ruse and there were only 11 chests programmed?
I've been encountering some similar trickery in that a bunch of units have their character quest(traveler story)'s starting town mentioned on their status page but, even after finishing all the rest those quests have yet to show up in said towns and my quest list is empty, so they may just not have been implemented at all yet
Unless there's something I'm missing
>>
File: bamboozled.jpg (164 KB, 1334x750)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
FUCK me I found it, there was a staircase going up right as you enter the 2nd floor, I just went past it every time because it looked like part of the background
12/12 now
>>
>>211310
Neat, I'll go check it out myself as well since I most likely missed it, thanks
>>
Update the fucking game you fucks! or else I'll rip the assets!!
>>
>>211310
>>211312
I can confirm it was that fucking chest for me as well. Thanks anon
>>
Damn that plot twist in the Augustus story
>>
>no english yet
Can you guys read moonrunes? If not, aren't you missing out?
>>
>>215015
Only on the story.
>>
>>215015
>Can you guys read moonrunes?
Not fluent or anything, but easily enough to comprehend menus and the majority of the plot
I actually feel like a full EOP would feasibly be able to bruteforce through this one, as equipment/items/skills are all given obvious icons to explain their functions, and the story's events are straightforward with the dialogue not being super interesting for the most part
Not sure if I'd recommend it since it's probably due to get localized eventually, but it's definitely been a ride
>>
File: 1515832741903.png (614 KB, 800x605)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
Any tips to beat Augustus? I've failed his boss fight like 2 times already, he just hits too fucking hard and when he starts shifting defenses it fucks me up so much.
I am level 26/27 with all available gear (level 21-ish with some level 23 and 25 weapons), it's the third story I need to finish, I've already done the other two.
>>
File: 1522235858187.jpg (26 KB, 239x268)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>215165
>level 26/27 with all available gear (level 21-ish with some level 23 and 25 weapons)
I can't fathom the problem, you're vastly overlevelled and should be curbstomping him
Since you've revealed his second set of weaknesses already, just anticipate the switch and pound on those the turn he does it I guess
>>
bump
>>
So it's been over 2 weeks.
How are we feeling? Is it worth the qooapp experience as someone who can't moonrune?
>>215096
I'd def give it a whirl when localized, it looks super faithful.
>>
Since this is a single player RPG can I get by without rerolling and just grind up my characters?
>>
I got 4star haanit, I can upgrade her to 5 star down th road right?
>>
discord?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.