[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20201024_202202.jpg (441 KB, 1061x1500)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
It's officially out and starting with a nice Halloween gacha! Are you playing? Do you find the characters hot?
>>
Some info:
1. You get a free tutorial multi where you can roll several SSRs
2. You get a 10 pull ticket from pre-regs for the permanent gacha
3. There a scam gacha for the launch celebration
4. Every character has an SSR

THE ENGLISH VERSION IS PLANNED TO JUST BE A TRANSLATION OPTION IN THE JP APP, DON'T WAIT FOR IT.
>>
>>197995
>1.
That's a lie, you'll have to reroll like 6 times before you get a fucking SSR
>>
>>198008
That's why the "you can", I got a 3SSR roll once, it's on 3% rates.

I forgot to add there's also a guaranteed SSR ticket from the pre-reg bonus.
>>
>>198013
I got a 3SSR roll too, I didn't like any of the characters so I gave the codes away on the /vg/ thread and rerolled again
Worst choice I made that day, I didn't get any SSRs for around 10 resets and ended up missing a whole login day
>>
The god fucking damn hold notes make the game stutter a bit, anybody has the same issue?
>>
The gacha is so cute, but fuck not giving gems for it. They should have given 3000 diamonds instead of the multi ticket.
>>
>>198082
You can get 3k gems in ~15min for doing area conversations. Probably faster if you do some missions.

I'd recommend not worrying about it tho because the starting pool gacha is quite rich.
>>
>>198088
Rich with useless 3-stars that is
>>
>>198120
Gee, somebody is salty from bad rerolls.
>>
what the fuck is an SSR isnt the gacha star based
is 3 star ssr or is it 4
>>
>>198170
It's just a habit from other games when you keep trying new ones.
4* = SSR
3* = SR
>>
How do you use the energy/stamina? It seems like songs can be played freely.
>>
>>198174
Pressing the big button on bottom right side right before the rhythm game part uses up your energy and gives you items and exp
Pressing the small button on bottom left doesn't use your energy and doesn't give you items but you still get achievements
>>
>>198156
Gee, someone is shilling the rigged gacha real hard
>>
>>197995
>THE ENGLISH VERSION IS PLANNED TO JUST BE A TRANSLATION OPTION IN THE JP APP, DON'T WAIT FOR IT.

Source for this because that would be really cool.
>>
Are the shells the only way to get more crystals currently?
>>
Is this yurishit like other idol games?
>>
Something tells me everyone gets a different sequence of medley
>>
>>198295
Aoi has masculine penis
>>
>>198246
There's an official global version twitter where they said so.
>>
Anyone knows how to change difficulty on free live? I can't pick anything other than easy
>>
>>198531
You mean to tell me you can't figure which button you need to press in this screen if you want to change your difficulties?
>>
>>198540
It's stuck on easy for some reason, can't tap the other difficulties
>>
>>198542
Post a screenshot
>>
What the fuck was that medley
>>
Trying to reroll for Halloween Kyoko is killing me a little inside.
>>
>HOT LIMIT is not covered by Merm4id
What kind of retarded fuckery is this
>>
>>198291
Event also rewards crystals. If the reward format stays the same later on, I expect it shouldn't be a problem. Exp bottleneck hurts more imo.
>>
>>198575
>its the garupa persona collab all over again
>>
Share your medleys
>>
>>198651
Merm4id gets best originals, but Peaky gets best covers.
>>198654
>>
Can we use the animated art they use in gacha previews anywhere or is that just for the gacha preview?
>>
>>198088
the fuck how much gems does each convo give?
>>
>>198752
The convos themselves don't give gems, like in bandori they raise the levels required for unlocking stories.
>>
>>198754
well then how much gems do each story chapter give?
I'm like avoiding story and map convos rn cos aint wasting my time tapping shit
>>
>>198295
D4DJ isn't idol. You mean Bushiroad games? Because then yes it is.
>>
>>198549
I just can't tap a higher difficulty
>>
>>198837
Well I have no idea what's wrong with your game if tapping the 4 records doesn't work for some reason
>>
>>198837
Is it a problem with your device rather than the game?
>>
>>198658
I don't know why Peaky's original songs need to keep saying PEAKY PEAKY over and over as if they're saying "Yeah, we're THAT Peaky P-KEY, what of it"
>>
>>198837
Did you ever play the tutorial song? Not the tutorial-tutorial song, but the one in free live
>>
>>198837
Does it give you any messages or are the buttons totally unresponsive
>>
Huh, so there are voiced male characters in the game
Seems like this game won't be as drastic as LL or Bandori
>>
File: 20201024_223208.jpg (271 KB, 2048x946)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>198902
If there's anyone I hate, it's fujos and yurifags spazzing out over characters of the opposite gender.
>>
>>198910
I mean this may just be the first time ever that a gacha rhythm game with all-female characters ever have a voiced+modeled male character
Even the most hetero games like iM@S or 8bS don't do both, they either stick to either voicing or modeling them only
>>
So apparently there's an easter egg where if you put Dig Delight and the 3 versions of Love Hug Groovy you can play a special version of LHG that is 8/12/14+/16+
>>
>>198930
Just an update, don't bother buying the MVs of Love Hug Groovy
This version gives you the entire MV for free
>>
File: 1579190731212.jpg (3 KB, 125x120)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>198930
>8/12/14+/16+
>fine, let's just try Normal
>it's entire song with 3 parts of LHG
>total 1600+ notes in Normal
Ngl that caught me off guard, but that was fun
>>
>>198724
You have to uncap them all the way I think.
>>
I find the fact that they covered Balalaika somewhat funny, that song only became famous after the you-know-what edit
Same with Shounen Heart
>>
>>198940
Are the MVs even worth it?
>>
>>198991
It's something to look at
Definitely not worth 50 scratch discs though
>>
One thing I like is that the event was super fast to clean out
>>
>>198759
50 each. I did them until I had 1200 while rerolling. More didn't seem very time efficient.
>>
>>199016
Do new players still get beta test rewards? There were one 10-pull ticket and 1 guaranteed 4* ticket.
In retrospect, I should have tried to get Kyoko. Her 4* card looks gorgeous.
>>
>>198917
That's because it's a waste of resources to get a seiyuu just to voice a minor character, but looking at the voice actors they got for this there will probably be a song or two with the dudes (same as the Nana Mizuki and Raychell group, I'd guess)
>>
>>199132
Yeah. They're not in that pool though which is why it's a pain.
>>
I don't know if you guys already knew about this or not but merm4id is getting some cards soon.
>>
>>198930
Is there a special order or am I missing something?
>>
File: Ek0la-1UYAAE5u6.jpg (236 KB, 848x1200)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>199205
What do you mean? The second event?
>>
>>199227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhdkAImIVtE
>>
>>199234
I have no idea since I'm only drawing the background for their cards and I don't play the game.
>>
>>199238
Oh, well that's interesting
>>
>>199238
What?
>>
Rejoice rerollfags.
They are giving us a free 10-pull in 3 hours, implied to be 3000 gems.
>>
>>199281
I hope it doesn't have some "account has to be x days old" clause because I ditched most of the ones I saved.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (408 KB, 1528x1016)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
You probably already knew, but

- 11/04 event is titled "お誕生日会". May have Rinku/Miyu 4s and Muni/Haruna 3s.

- 11/14 event is "みんなで温泉". May have Rika/Tsubaki 4s and Dalia/Nagisa 3s.

Based on master data analysis. You should always take random 4chin posts with a grain of salt.

Pic is Rei's birthday card, released on 10/30
>>
It was a ticket, oops

>>199379
Nope didn't see any datamines do far. Are you doing them yourself?
>>
>>199394
Back to the mines
>>
Card and transparents dump. Nothing super interesting in here but someone probably wants the HQs.
https://mega.nz/file/UkRXEYLI#AdAktpEoAnkiiloAP-CXwQeBHcscrCsqnjRIFa9TAFI

>>199394
Yeah.
>>
File: card_chara_040530001_1.jpg (365 KB, 1528x1016)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>199409
Sweet, thanks
>>
So now you get 10 rolls in the tutorial, 21 from the tickets and 1 guaranteed 4*

I wasted 20 rolls on my first account on the halloween banner, but I got a 4* so I should keep it.
>>
>nothing from Halloween
>4 4*s
This is. A really hard toss up. There's a tier list somewhere, right?
>>
>>199484
>tier list
>idolshit
Pick with your dick, anon
>>
File: 1601133934879.jpg (87 KB, 734x404)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Holy shit, Yes! Bang Dream! isn't just generic cover, but more of proper remix. Why can't they do that to other songs?
>>
>>199538
What the fuck do you mean, just about all the other covers are remixes too
Or are you implying Gamble Rumble has always been a shit song originally
>>
>>199542
I mean, there are good covers that are truthful to their origin (Blue Fields), there are lazy covers that only slapped new vocals (Namae no Nai Kaibutsu), there are shit covers that are so jarring without any improvement (Ready Steady Go), then there are covers that become unique on their own, and that cover belongs in that group.
>>
>>199484
Basically having a full group seems pretty good. You'll get a big bonus from their items in the club.
>>
>rerolling
>see 4*
>lyrical lily logo

Insta delete data
>>
>>199927
This but the exact opposite.
>>
So did they have a collab with L'Arc-en-Ciel some time ago or what
Why do they have so many covers
>>
I've gotten so many cat Sakis but not a single Kyoko.
>>
>>200059
Are you doing 10-pulls?
>>
>>200289
5 on 3 instances
>>
oh, they added Just Communication, it's good
>>
Think they'll add rooms you can invite friends to eventually? Seems odd to not have it
>>
I can't tell if these asshats are choosing Anticlockwise out of sheer sadism/masochism or because they are choosing fucking 'Random' instead
>>
Whenever the pink slider thing is attached to an outer orange note, I fuck that up. Do you just slide it over? Somehow I can’t get the timing right. I need to speed the notes up too because I play slower on this than in Bandori. Have any of you gotten good at this yet?
>>
>>200989
I don't think you have to touch it at all then unless I'm doing something terribly wrong.
>>
File: ElG46QHVMAAkq6l.jpg (314 KB, 2048x1448)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
I like this event format but it kind of sucks not getting credit for what you play
>>
What do you guys think of the mad hordes of people on Twitter complaining about the oversexualization of halloween Saki and Ibuki?
>>
>>201122
I'm blissfully unaware and I would really appreciate it if you tried to keep it that way from here on out
>>
>>201122
By "people" I assume you mean random western tumblrinas that don't matter.
>>
File: pol.jpg (1.06 MB, 2616x4096)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
May you all get your desired SSRs
>>
>>201122
Catgirl acceptance will be the big social movement of the 2020s.
>>
This multiplayer is kind of pissing me off
They're trying to pit me against others with scores which are based on what good cards you have and not on how good you're playing, and half of the time the scores are bogus anyway since at the end you see the fucker disconnected or something and has 0s for everything
>>
>>201180
Anon you're not supposed to be competing
>>
>>201208
If I'm not supposed to be competing why the fuck is there always some fucker picking level 14 songs every single game
>>
>>201034
Don’t touch the slider you mean?
>>
>>201213
They're competing (with themself)
>>
I'd like to see if they will tweak audition mode. On one hand, it caters ultra casual png collectors / music listeners, but on the other hand, lumping scores from audition mode with others seems unfair.
>>
>>201253
It should give a lot less points. The difference isn't that huge as is for someone with a loaded team.
>>
Is the reroll process possible on emulator? I want to multi instance it.
>>
>>201304
Yes. Pretty easy to macro everything but the town conversations.
>>
The game covers have some seriously great beatmap choreography.
>>
>>197988
Funnily enough I was baited into watching the first D4DJ concert as half of it was Argonavis/Bandori. In spite of the bait I am not actually interested in the game or the anime.
>>
Anyone else let the game auto play songs for you in multiplayer?
>>
>>201440
Fuck you
>>
File: 1575354809758.jpg (99 KB, 408x531)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>another 3k gems freebie
Nice
>>
>>201265
I think they just nerfed that. I saw some on audition mode barely reached 200k while mine is normally hovering around 350k.
>>
S tier
Rondo - Peaky P-key - Merm4id

S- tier
Photon Maiden

D
Happy Around - Lyrical Lily
>>
How valuable are the boost tickets? They give an absurd amount of exp and rewards but it doesnt seem they will hand them over very often
>>
Scrolling through songs could stand to be more intuitive. Like in Bandori how each group has a menu.
>>
>>202193
They're main selling point from monthly pass. Personally I'm saving them in case of when I don't have time to grind event.
>>
Good thing Happy Birthday's copyright ran out huh
>>
File: Spoiler Image (373 KB, 1840x1540)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
https://imgur.com/a/yvadJcS

Guess this confirms that the event leaks are legit.
>>
I guess once this gacha is over, I'll start saving. Noa is my favourite.

>>204122
By the filename/picture ID you could tell which ones are 5*. The art quality is pretty good for all ones listed.
>>
>>204248
Does it indicate the free one?
>>
File: image.png (115 KB, 718x302)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>204252
It should be the one with Haruna and Rei, but I'm not used to reading this new DB format.
>>
maybe my phone is too small but I find 13+ songs impossible to beat
>>
>>205061
But 14 and 14+ is easy amirite
>>
File: 1582509882300.png (118 KB, 404x404)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Does D4DJ have boss song other than full LHG?
>>
So where do I get it?
>>
>two 10 rolls on Halloween banner, no 4*
It's bushiroad alright.
>>
>>205551
Tons of rerolling really tempered my expectations.
>>
I wish you could set which part of the song you use in the medley. Most of them seem to only change in the last slot.
>>
File: halloween 10 roll #3.png (1.16 MB, 2300x1080)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>205796
Funnily enough I got five 4* between the tutorial roll and tickets on my second try. But alas...
>>
So that's 1+3+5+10 crystals for max LB. That means those 10 crystals from event become very important. Moreover, 9 of them are backloaded after 3* event reward. I don't really like it.
Of course there's mileage reward, but it's not like you're gonna hit gold every month.
>>
>>206015
I just started today and already cleared out the event rewards, but that could just be from constant level ups and potentially excessive boost ticket usage...
>>
>>206015
The money fucked me over because I bought exp tickets
>>
>>206161
Now that's irony.
>>
>>206161
Yeah I bought like 10 and then realized I had no idea how to actually get money.
>>
>new track from Assault Lily
As expected from Bushiroad
>costs 5 clams to buy
As expected from Bushimo
>>206161
Oof. The exchange shop sells 50k coins for 10 shells, but yeah, that's painful.
>>
>>206457
I guess I should be thankful to the people that keep picking it for me.
>>
How the hell are you supposed to do scratch spam?
>>
>>206817
Move it up and down like a real disc scratch
It can register both way
>>
>>206867
Guess I need to practice it more then, since doing that just ends up in me getting a heap of bads...
>>
>>206894
Most of those spams are in 16-beats so you could time yourself that way
>>
So uh, what exactly does the "judgement timing" option do? Wouldn't offset already cover that?
>>
>>206993
I assume you’re talking about the 判定調整 option. This option is for those who focus on the visual aspect of the notes falling and tap their screens.
The other option (音ズレ調整) is for those who focus on the audio and use that to time their taps.
So, you can use these options to either adjust the visual timing of the notes falling, or offset the song to match your tapping preference.
Does that help?
>>
>>207375
Oh, that's neat. This sure does have a lot of customization. I just wish there was a better way to try out changes without having to retry a song over and over.
One thing I was trying today was combining the tap area and slider bar thing with that distance option like that one guy uploading AP vids on youtube did to maximize my phone's vertical space. But then it became a lot harder to do scratches. I guess it's only really doable on tablet aspect ratios?
>>
Are they taking the piss?
>>
>ギミー!レボリューション
Now there's a song I never expected to see.
>>
>>207453
Mediocrity isn’t an achievement anon
>>
>>207711
What about an all good combo?
>>
Bros I literally can't stop playing... I feel like I'm making way more progress in skill with three days than the entire time I've been playing bandori EN.
>>
File: ElePm4WU0AIo3F-.jpg (294 KB, 1514x2048)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>208154
Playing this so much has made me worse at bandori.
>>
>>208406
It's the opposite for me, if FCing bluebird first try without ever hearing it before is anything to go by. It's definitely going to be hard going back though. But I don't want to abandon it just yet...
>>
>>208117
Exactly. Good isn’t Great or Perfect.
>>
>>208406
I'm on the same train. Switching from D4DJ's simple hold to Bandori's hold-and-release fucks up my timing so much.
>>
>>208406
Rika is my wife
>>
Finally watched the first episode of the anime. It was fun!
>>
Poker?
>>
>>209458
Looks like the event points you get while flipping cards are your bet, which gets multiplied by whatever hand you get. Pretty neat concept.
>>
>>209481
>>209458
You start from 2 cards at hand, then each live play reveals one card from dealer, and after 5 lives, you get coin payout from the combination. Event points are separate.
Also, they hiked up the reward milestones. 5k points for 3* event reward, 29k to clean up crystals, and 80k max. No medley multi, too, I already miss that.
>>
>>209502
Ah, I'm dumb and can only read kana so I was assuming. I guess this event type is where coins will come from then?
>>
>>209502
Medley is fun but I wouldn't want it every time since you can't progress on song goals.
>>
>>209502
Also also, one more important point. In previous event, medley set from tickets gave tons of purple mats. They're gone in this event.
>>209508
Don't count on it. From my experience, I got 80x5 payout before multiplier, so I'm expecting 200 at worst, 800-1200 regularly, and up to 2-12k with some luck.
>>209517
I guess it's time to clean up gems from song clears. I think I can get up to 2k gems plus some tickets.
>>
I really need that royal flush.
>>
File: H1KRt9IVTHU.jpg (584 KB, 2160x1080)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
What is it? The game is closing already? So quick
>>
>>209672
I can't believe it... It's just multi's "continue after you die" thing.
>>
>game won't let you read past event stories even if you unlocked them
Are you fucking kidding me
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SHITTING ME
>>
>>209985
It's temporary
>>
>>209985
For me it's the black bar on meme 19.whatever:9 displays. Bandit fixed that not too long ago...
>>
>>210089
Bandori... Phoneposting is hard.
>>
what the FUCK
>>
>>200989
It's just the dual note line. You can safely ignore the pink sliders most of the time on those red holds, except the ones that move after the red hold ends of course.
It does throw me off sometimes too, though.
>>
Why the fuck this general is here? I was waiting for it to pop up on /vg/ and accidentally found it on google just now. Pretty sure there's other people who missed it.
>>
>>210224
Feel free to try starting one, but I don't think there's enough interest yet since it's JP only for now.
>>
>>210226
Dunno, pretty sure that most of /gbp/ dwellers have checked it out. There's people talking about assault lily and d4dj every day. It's already a bushiroad general.
>>
>>210224
It's not like it's going to be any faster there.
>>
>>210233
I could never bother trying to make sense of /gbp/ culture.
>>
File: ElgUnOKVkAIZOyy.jpg (203 KB, 828x1792)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Datamine the poker odds
>>
I didn't notice it was out til now, will I have missed anything by starting now?
>>
>>210266
It's rhythm game with idols, so no.
>>
>>210266
You have missed the first (Halloween) event. Maybe some gibs. Nothing special.
>>
aw yea
>>
>>210299
>Just noticed there's titles for these
Well shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZk5NNA3Wo
Holy shit, someone did it
>>
>>210317
Insane.
>>
>>210317
Almost AP even, unbelievable.
>>
It's probably unreasonable trying to jump into 13+ when I have to try hard just to FC 12s, huh? I couldn't even tell what was coming at me at the latter half...
>>
>>210317
That's with the slider bar split too isn't it?
I just can't get used to that no matter how hard I try. If this was a physical arcade thing, sure.
But I constantly end up hitting the edge of the regular area, or hitting the disc. Maybe if I kept at it for a few days...
>>
File: EmBxwtMU8AIF0Nf.jpg (208 KB, 1334x750)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
>>210815
Damn.
>>
>>210815
how
>>
>start an account
>all my gacha pulls are Lyrical Lily girls
I don't even know these people!
>>
>>210317
Wait, you can pull the pressing bars lower?
This would help wonders since I play bandori, and the height difference really screws me up
>>
>>210542
DJ Turn should be 14. Those scratch spams are hell.
>>
why does this game's ui and everything look kind of shitty
>>
>>212407
Please understand, it's still in open beta
>>
>>212354
The default option lets you move the pink bars from the main area or the slider thing underneath.
The second option makes it so you can only use the lower slider thing to move them.
The second option should help prevent accidental manipulation, but it's really hard to adjust to. People who can AP combine the areas anyway it seems. That does net you more lane space too.
>>
>>212407
The default notes are a bit obnoxious. Changing them to one of the more minimal options and reducing the size to 100% helps a lot.
I think the UI looks good, though.
>>
>>212486
I mean both lines, the pressing one and the slide one under seems like they are moved few inches below the default, in my game they are almost in the middle of the screen while in the video they are in the bottom
>>
>>212519
Oh. As far as I can tell you can't move both so maybe it's just an aspect ratio thing.
>>
>>212519
You can move tap area closer or further from slider line with 判定ラインの高さ setting.
>>
I feel so dumb, the halloween cards weren't actually limited...

>>209517
Medley was okay but the "challenge lives" were shit, the 2nd list literally shat up my game, made me lose tickets without getting event points and I couldn't do anything but reset the game

>>210224
There was one on /vg/ but it died in under a day and didn't even reach 100 posts
>>
Where do I find my gacha stuff? My phone froze in the middle of rolling and I don't know what I got and can't understand japanese
>>
>>212949
ユニット button on the home screen. The buttons following are english.
>>
>>207438
>AP
It's called PFC here
>>
>>210325
>>213102
>>
Not gonna lie, I really like Rondo's song selections
>>
>>213127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIEiQfKDcTk
Waiting for full versions like for second coming of Jesus. They're basically a cooler Roselia.
>>
>>212933
>the halloween cards weren't actually limited
Would be cool if nothing was limited, because the rates sure fucked me on that one.
>>
File: ElgMk62VMAA_rhO.jpg (1.64 MB, 2750x3000)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>213314
I don't see Rei's birthday card in the lineup, so probably birthday cards are true limited. Plus maybe collab cards, if there's any in the future.
Speaking of birthday cards, look how convenient they put 2 girls on each month.
>>
How the FUCK do I get a Royal Flush? I can only manage to get One Pair at max, is it pure luck?
>>
>>213614
As if it wasn't fucking obvious already?
>>
friend rooms when
>>
How would you rate the difficulty compared to bandori? I'd say you can just multiply song level by 2 and it would be matching perfectly. E.g. 12+ (12.5) translates to 25 and 13 to 26.
>>
>>213744
So if we take + to mean 0.5 like you say, and we consider the difficulty level in Project Sekai to be equivalent to that in Bandori, that means the boss song on Expert, at 16.5, will be equivalent to Shoushitsu at 33.

I can't wait for the D4DJ devs to release a new difficulty level.
>>
>>213744
That doesn't seem accurate. I have no problem with bandori but can't even survive some of these.
>>
File: d4.jpg (269 KB, 1200x540)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>tfw playing in vet rooms on hard mode with exactly 120k power

A-at least it was an FC...
Do casual players even play these games? It seems like everyone is a fucking god in every rhythm game scene I try to get into. The farthest I got was 14s in SDVX...
>>
>>213934
Most of the time they play Hard too
You can see what difficulty they played in in the next screen
Which is fucking retarded since then you can't friend them
>>
>>213924
Yeah, especially when d4dj has more inputs than bandori
I mean, does bandori have the pink slide notes in the middle of long notes?
>>
>>213934
I think peer pressure in D4DJ is not that apparent. Sure there's real time score tracking but that infers less about game skill and more about team rating. No one will know what difficulty you pick until the end and no one will notice any combo drop at all. The only peer pressure in live play is during groove time trigger. If there is any portrait missing, you can definitely tell he fucks up royally.
If anything, casual players are blessed with audience mode. With high enough team rating, you can use audience mode and still get better score than those in manual. Plus, it can still trigger groove time.
>>
>>213934
I see a lot of shitters in vet room. Can't get SS multiplayer score most of the time. 120k is nothing - I expect a full team of leveled up 4* to have more than 200k power. They need to add a master room.
>>
>>214144
I hate the audience mode. You're getting shit score and drag down the total rank for others. It's also not fun to know that you're playing with bots.
>>
>>214157
Well yeah. Audience mode with 120k rating will look rude in veteran room, but it will still be helpful in beginner.
>>
>>214162
Forgot to mention that it's also simplifies tiering while semi-afk or with scripts. In result it's much harder to compete for certain places for people who play normally in manual mode.
>>
>>213744
I cant even dream of simply clearing most 27s in bandori but I've almost fc'd some 13+ here.
>>
Where can I see the art for the game's units?
>>
>>214524

>>199409
>>
Last event I made it to top 10k by playing 5-10 games daily. Now I can't get lower than 15k. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>214841
More people? Whales going harder on boost tickets?
>>
>>214144
>groove time trigger
I'm a fucking brainlet. I've been playing this game since it came out and this is the first time I've heard of this mechanic. What does it do?
>>
One free single pull from the standard gacha a day until the 16th.
>>
>>213924
>>214433
The duality of man
>>
File: El90c0fU0AAJoCN.jpg (456 KB, 2048x1196)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>213319
What was the rate for the birthday girl's card? Hopefully not easy to get spooked.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frcyY4cmDEY
Seems like the best English in bandori/d4dj.
I'm really impressed with Rondo so far. Ironic, but bushiroad can't not make a goth band their top dog again. This time they even put a Kaoru character in there for the maximum kyaaa potential.
>>
>>215208
I didn't really care for Roselia, and I actually couldn't care less about Rondo...
>>
leaks doko?
>>
File: 1603872114098.png (53 KB, 331x331)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>burned my shells to buy crystals for LB
>couple days later they put half-price discount on them
>>
Is it me or leveling cards is unreasonably hard? So far I leveled only one card to lvl 70 and have a bunch of 60s. I see a lot of people who also can't progress past 70. To level last 10 levels you probably need more tickets than for 1-70.
>>
Is it okay to join now?
>>
>>215680
We don't know 100% how the english option will work, but you might as well anyway.
>>
>>215693
We pretty much know though. A language switch in the same app.
https://mobile.twitter.com/D4DJ_pj_EN/status/1318053482373419008
>>
>>215709
A simple toggle could happen, but so could a containment server. The prospect of trying to stay at even just 10k on a truly global server frightens me.
>>
File: EmYLzfiVkAAAtPi.jpg (50 KB, 1200x743)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>215297
Well it's probably not supposed to be too easy with how many crystals the final one takes.
>>
File: EmbmKBzVMAAKtro-orig.jpg (380 KB, 644x900)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
Tempted to buy this month's Comptiq now
https://twitter.com/comptiq/status/1326000234749571075
>>
>>216009
I assume this is what they'll be wearing in the next event.
>>
>>216009
I still can't get over how atrocious their initial character designs look. PM girls look like they have severe derp syndrome.
>>
Rika will probably just be wearing band-aids and a string come summer.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (274 KB, 1528x1016)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
Kurumi birthday card.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (396 KB, 1528x1016)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>216136
>>
>>216136
Based anon, what about the new event cards?
>>
>>216136
It's just a prank bro.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (916 KB, 1413x1676)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
>>216145
Shitty screenshot, but it's the best I can do. Only premium cut assets are uploaded atm and they are only viewable in game.
>>
>>216142
nice thigh
>>
>can't vote for D4DJ in this best of thing because it's not available on the burger google play store
Bummer.
>>
Still not sure if the implementation of spammable voiced stamps was the greatest or worst design decision on the project
>>
>>216671
I find I barely ever have time to use stamps at all
>>
>>216671
ニャ〜ン
>>
Stop "playing" on auto reeeeeee. What the fuck donatsu were thinking? It's impossible to reach SS in multiplayer. Hope a pvp event comes soon enough so those fuckers will eat dirt.
>>
>>216895
Just curious, what device are you using?
>>
>>216900
Galaxy tab s6
>>
>>216908
I was thinking about getting a tab s7 eventually.
>>
File: EmT_fmQVgAUlP8S.jpg (168 KB, 1531x1118)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>216895
What if I just use it in beginner and score higher than most?
>>
>>216925
I can recommend. Bought s6 because I knew that Bandori was optimized for Samsung devices and speakers are best in class. D4DJ works flawlessly with all graphic/sound features enabled.

>>216959
That's decent.
>>
>>216986
s6 looks good too but I'd rather not bother with oled since stuff like burn in really rubs me the wrong way.
>>
File: 1595676657712.png (13 KB, 426x274)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Finally there's dedicated wiki site for D4DJ https://gamerch.com/d4dj/
>>
>>212404
Yeah playing around a lot more I can see they have some more reclassification to do. How the heck is Ageha the same difficulty as DJ Turn?
>>
>>217001
I used 3 amoled devices for last 10 years and haven't seen any issues. Just love the perfect contrast and black - everything looks gorgeous. Also very energy efficient.
>>
深い森 [Fukai Mori] / original by D.A.I., cover by RONDO (11/20)

https://files.catbox.moe/2akzgx.mp3

Blazin' Beat / original by m.o.v.e., cover by Merm4id (11/13)

https://files.catbox.moe/mv2rkn.mp3
>>
>>217159
Merm4id for m.o.v.e. again huh
>>
I'm still having loads of trouble when JAGUAR '13 comes up...
>>
Just where do these leaks come from?
>>
Damn, why are the sales so low? Did project sekai screw them over or is there no advertising for it in Japan?
>>
>>217257
It's doing pretty well in terms of the whole month.
>>
>>217257
where are you gettting your numbers from
>>
Is the D4PASS worth it?
>>
>>217360
Not him but
http://game-i.daa.jp/?cmd=tagselect&tag=音ゲー
>>
>>217394
It's a reliable source of boost tickets which are pretty scarce, so I'd say yes.
>>
>>217570
>Re:Stage is getting literal fractions of T7S just above it
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK
>>
Anyone else not getting notifications? I made sure that midnight mode is turned off and the application has permission but nothing.
>>
File: spooked.png (3.48 MB, 2184x3240)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB PNG
That's it, I'm never rolling again unless I have 30k diamonds.
>>
File: EmjTLeaUcAEOScq.jpg (98 KB, 1000x999)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>217575
I find it hard to use my tickets since it basically means playing for hours until you stop ranking up.
>>
Were Lyrical Lilies the one where the VAs were selected from applicants from the public? Their voices sound off somehow
>>
>>217986
It's kind of charming in a way.
>>
>>217986
Well not from the public, but they aren't veterans or anything.
>>
>>217986
Talent orgs, some of them have done Bushiroad's job in Bandori or Revue.
>>
>>218015
Not sure if I'd call it "charming" when half of them sound like they're trying to falsetto their speaking voices
>>
>>218100
Wait until you hear half of Rondo and Mermaid if that bothers you so much.
>>
File: image0.jpg (353 KB, 1528x1016)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
I hope you have been working on your one-handed technique, anon.

https://imgur.com/a/Kk0xb7r
>>
>>217257
PS beats D4DJ in almost every aspect, but if there's something they can exploit, it's global outreach. They're on the right track, but we have to wait until next year.
>>
>>218157
Project Sekai has even better global outreach than D4DJ. The Vocaloid community has been going strong for like 15 years.
>>
>>218219
I mean, in terms of Gurumiku's playerbase. The sooner it gets global access, the better. Language barrier is still huge thing, after all.
>>
>>218237
I'm saying a huge chunk of the Vocaloid community is playing Project Sekai, even with the language barrier. D4DJ doesn't have this advantage.
>>
>>218252
That's to be expected from established franchise vs freshly made one. I still want to believe in Kidani's aggressive approach to potential global fanbase, that worked for LL and Bandori.
>>
File: EmjcigmVMAIVS3N.jpg (1003 KB, 4093x2894)
1003 KB
1003 KB JPG
It's nice that Rinku's stamp is useful today
>>
>>218155
Tsubaki should be flatter.
>>
This event has just cemented my hatred for Symphofags evem harder
Stop fucking picking Synchrogazer you fucks
>>
>>218155
Is that a 5* dalia?
>>
>>218408
Meant 4*
Ugh,fuck,if I reroll I lose the advantage of all my login bonuses since day 1
>>
still spooks the hell out of me when the rare stamps make noise...
>>
I found one of Happy Around's live performances and jesus they just lip synced the whole thing... I thought you'd be better than this, Bushi...
>>
>>218432
They usually lip-sync those NHK segments if that's what you're talking about, something about poor room acoustics that would fuck up the instrumentation/vocals for the recording otherwise. A lot of comments were saying that it's probably also a countermeasure against covid or something.
>>
>>218410
It's Rika/Tsubaki
>>
>>218454
>They usually lip-sync those NHK segments if that's what you're talking about, something about poor room acoustics that would fuck up the instrumentation/vocals for the recording otherwise
Okay, that kind of sucks.
>>
>no 4* in 70 pulls
Those 3% aren't favor me, huh. I only have 3 4* from the start and afraid that I drained out most of free gems from songs and story. Is my account fucked? I can't bear the thought of grinding all this shit again...
>>
>>219115
It feels pretty stingy, yeah.
>>
>>219115
>>219297
3% is industry standard
>>
>>219334
I think that was about the gems. Can probably get a decent amount from FCing everything if you're feeling motivated.
>>
peaky?
>>
>>219334
I'm too spoiled by AL's 7%...
>>
What the deal with this? Don't know moon - are they going to give a reward only to those who reported the easter egg via mail or something?
>>
>Rinku's seiyuu placed around rank 600 this event
I feel like I'm grinding these events inefficiently or something. That or maybe a constant supply of boost tickets really makes that much of a difference.
https://twitter.com/240y_k/status/1327180295674634240
>>
>>219905
Of course brining as many tickets as possible helps. It's 5x!
>>
Has anyone bought the monthly pass, is it worth it?
>>
I don't like medley events. I need to FC for gems.
>>
File: image0.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1024)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>
>>220190
Is that gacha or event card?
>>
fuck it I'm rerolling I need that Rika
>>
What could have been
>>
>>220211
Gacha. Event will (most likely) be Yuka
>>
Somehow I need 12000 before the event ends
>>
>>220226
why? do you get to choose the card you want guaranteed?
>>
>>220241
I like to see things out to the end
>>
File: image0.png (1.65 MB, 1280x960)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
Better version of >>220190.
>>
>medley this time hands out blue stones
>need orange desperately
AAAAAA
>>
Do supports count for the event bonus?
>>
>>220514
No
>>
>>220241
The guaranteed 4* thing? It doesn't let you choose, but rather gives you the guaranteed 4* as a 11th card in the pull (not necessarily the rate-up one, either)
>>
datamine anon, if you can, could you post a mp3 of the sidonia cover?
>>
>>220772
So it doesn't work if you do singles then?
>>
Is there a way to change the chibi costumes? I got the bikini girl from Merm4id and not a big fan of seeing the 3 in their original costumes and her in swimsuit alone
>>
>>220834
I figure that's on the to-do list with friend rooms.
>>
>>220931
Still can't believe they didn't add that yet.
>>
File: XnuEVn4.jpg (210 KB, 1528x1016)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>This kills a tumblr tranny
Thank god this franchise has a built-in defense mechanism. Looking for anything bandori-related in western internets was a pure pain.
>>
File: 01114-160125_1.png (1.72 MB, 2880x1209)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>220834
Looks like there's a costume change feature on the character gallery screen, but the button is grayed-out. Really not sure if when that's implemented if it will affect their appearance in live shows or just in the menus.
>>
>>220811
It should work, right after you hit 100 roll mark.
>>
Really wish EXP was less of a struggle.
>>
>>220990
It feels like you need to whale just to level your girls. I paid only for a pass and managed to level just 2 70lvl and 3 60lvl.
>>
File: EmyY_AKVEAAWupO.jpg (331 KB, 591x591)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>220994
I don't mind not getting to 80 easily, but I should at least be able to level new ones.
>>
>>221002
Holy shit Muni turned out to be a best girl in the latest episode. Now I'm less salty that I've got 3 different cards of her.
>>
I am THIS close to making a txt of all the fuckers who autoplay in Veteran rooms
>>
>>221008
https://youtu.be/d5e9itPc47Y?t=8s
>>
>>221049
I really just hope further down the line they add a 'Manual only' Master room or something. I think this early on in the game's life having a super high unit power requirement for a room like that would be too prohibitive though.
>>
>>220774
https://a.pomf.cat/qkfeqv.mp3
>>
>burned my ass off to get all crystals until last day of poker event
>almost finish them on day 1 this event
I know it's only their third event, but the imbalance is so jarring.
>>
>>221078
I wonder if the betting was meant to apply to event points originally but they changed it.
>>
>>221091
I imagine it would look so unfunny if top rankers were filled by those who got RSF or SF, at least with those multipliers. They can do that, but maybe like 50k or 100k points tops from an RSF.
>>
I coomed about 3 times on Dalia boobs yesterday. Who's same?
>>
https://twitter.com/negishiai/status/1320722858394333190
Dalia can GFC Make Some Noise with thumbs, and so can you.
>>220990
https://twitter.com/d4dj_gm/status/1327939711172706310
Perfect timing, 110 golds freebie next week.
>>
>>221504
I can't because my Android phone keeps dropping notes. I need to set stuff up to be able to play it on my iPhone and I just haven't got the time right now.
>>
>>221008
Out of all the 4*s I got on the roll I stuck with hers was the one I liked the most. And I ended up dumping most of my xp tickets on her. I am glad my intuition paid off.
>>
File: EmnOZ6SU8AAaUja.jpg (214 KB, 1472x1068)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>221532
The bets part of using Muni is hearing Noa's absurd cut-in
>>
>>221558
Hell yes, I lost my shit when heard it first time.
>>
I had to go all way up to pity to get Tsubaki tryharding up to 70 FC songs I don't know if it was even worth it anymore
>>
What would be the best way to spend shells?
>>
>game crashes right as I'm loading into a 800 ticket challenge live
>consumed all of them without gaining any event points
Fuck me
>>
>>221885
I'm just buying the first 3 daily limited items.
>>
EOP here, what are some resources I shouldn't use or should save for later?
I am asking as someone who comes from granblue where some items are ultra rare and only available in limited number.
>>
>>222110
Colored crystal gains seem pretty slow, and you need them for upgrading area items as well as limit breaking cards. Might want to think before splurging them like I have... Medley events shove the focus color down your throat at least, it seems.
>>
14 songs are physically impossible with thumbs and you can't convince me otherwise
>>
>>222318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiD4JiGj_XQ

Reminder that all charts in D4DJ need no more than two simultaneous inputs at all times, thus they're all physically possible with thumbs.
>>
>>222327
Same for bandori. But can you show me your FCing ex ringing bloom with thumbs?
>>
>>222335
I'm not a thumbfag, just stating facts.
>>
>>222327
>Cut ins and shit
>Those nails
>I can barely regular full combo 13s while trying harder than I'm actually capable of
And I use fingers, too...
>>
>>222110
For one, don't buy MVs, especially >>198940. It's too expensive and the exchange rate from shells to pearls is abysmal, and who knows if they will release more songs like Edel Lille.
You can sparingly use boost tickets, or you can save them (although if you want to chase ranking, you might as well buy D4PASS). Same goes to coins, you can buy EXP tickets, but save enough to LB units.
Shells are mostly used to buy LB crystals, and they're obtainable from gacha dupes, D4PASS, and mileage. Silver tier gives more value than bronze, but gold is not worth reaching.
>>
>>222335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xMAqNdYpOo
>>
>>221056
You're the best
>>
>>221886
>have ~250 tickets
>decide to use 100 of them
>game gets stuck on the live loading screen
>accidentally click on the screen and the game takes me back to team selection but with a black background, still hear the cheering noises and it shows I have 100 less tickets now
>repeat twice like the idiot I am and up with a negative amount of tickets
>>
File: photon.png.jpg (188 KB, 650x569)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
man the PM manga has a shit artstyle
>>
>>222821
Better than the anime at least
>>
>>222821
Most of Saki's facial expressions in official media really creep me out, they usually look something closer to the crazed faces Tsumu makes in the live performances rather than ones I'd expect from Saki herself
>>
>>223002
That's the problem with having white irises
>>
>>222318
Did it with thumbs
Shut up about the 1 Good
>>
>>222821
Looks normal to me. And it's surely better than previous bandori manga.

>>223001
Anime is fine. Current 3d looks much better than average low budget 2d.
>>
>>223606
I don't think any were bad other than that weird RAS one.
>>
Rondo 1st single is out: https://nyaa.si/view/1303424
Hoping for lossless upload.
>>
>>223606
Anime eyes look fucking hideous
>>
Guys, I fucking love Noa.
>>
File: cute.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>224017
Nah, that's just you.
>>
>>223906
I hate tdsm so much. Better than nothing though I suppose.
>>
Are there really ssr in the tutorial gacha I have been rerollong for 5 hours without seeing a single one
>>
>>224182
That's some shit luck, I rolled 3 in the tutorial but that was when the game launched.
>>
>>224184
I finally got an ssr, literally on the next reroll after posting here lol
>>
File: file.png (27 KB, 291x104)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
Option to use more than one voltage when?
>>
>>224122
I really like the nails
>>
>>224301
One big pro of CG at least.
>>
>fucker who chose Calendula is an autoplayer
Everytime
>>
>>219486
I want somebody to isolate that call so I could insert it into other songs
>>
So what's the point of the animated card art? Doesn't even work on the post game tallies or your profile.
>>
>>224695
By the time you get your animated card it'll be Level 70 that's what
>>
I swear if I get paired with another player in a veteran room that fails to activate GROOVY TIME...
>>
>update added a button the home screen that goes straight to shell exchange
nice
>>
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>224888
Show your nickpussy
>>
>>224916
Digga
>>
Gamble, you gotta chance to make a Rumble!
girigiri no stage oh yeah!
Gamble, you gotta dive in to a scramble!
ichimiri mo mayowazu check it out come on!
>>
>>225257
What a disgrace of a cover
Make a high-tension eurobeat into low-energy wubwub
>>
what do I do with prisms
>>
>>224888
AGAIN
>>
>>225757
It's not like it matters much with those scores.
>>
>>225766
LITERALLY JUST BARELY BELOW SS DAMMIT
>>
File: 1585837051519.gif (503 KB, 512x288)
503 KB
503 KB GIF
>has enough exp tickets and crystals to get 4th LB4
>not enough L pieces
>>
Any news on the next event cards, datamine bro?
>>
>>226153
Isn't it Peaky (p-key)?
>>
File: ss.png (1.49 MB, 1280x960)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>226153
>>226290 is right. Yuka is the event card, and Shinobu (>>220403) / Esora are the gacha 4s.
>>
File: card_chara_040430002_1.jpg (423 KB, 1528x1016)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
And here's Saori's birthday card and a link to all the song files. https://mega.nz/folder/YgoWmAwB#NSZpyL5xLnmdtxgdEbmQgQ

Meant to post yesterday but I came down with something that is hopefully not the coronavirus
>>
If I see another person choosing Synchrogazer or Calendula I swear to god I'm going to turn on full auto, fuck your score.
I'm not destroying my phone screen every match just because you autists have no concept of teamwork
>>
>>226446
You can just set them to Hard if you see them.
>>
>>226446
Is this some meta shit? What band power you're on?
>>
>>226384
damn Merm4id girls are the fucking best, too bad I'm broke
>>
>>226364
>Yuka is the event card
Fuck, that's 2/4 event cards that I already have.
>>226384
Godspeed anon, get some rest and grind well.
>>
>>226384
this truly kills the tumblr tranny
>>
I'm still very disappointed that Merm4id didn't get the HOT LIMIT cover
>>
File: Elj8oZNVoAMrsVV.jpg (344 KB, 2048x1366)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>226871
It's impossible not to think that whenever I hear the lyrics.
>>
>>226871
>>227093
>YO SAY natsu ga mune wo shigekisuru
>namaashi miwaku no Photon Maiden
I see no problems with their choice honestly
>>
WHY EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE GAME IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY IT AHHHHHH
>>
>>197988
Could Aimoto Rinku wear a bikini? Kasumi of Bandori is a weakling who cannot wear a bikini at all.
>>
>>227457
Rite of passage
>>
>>227457
Idk, but everyone in mermaid are chads and can wear bikini even at stage. In rondo seems only Nagisa can wear it.
>>
Will they ever explain why they're Peaky?
>>
>>228015
Read story, maybe there is answer.
>>
Why constantly repeating their band name in songs sounds so cool and cute? Was it done ever before? It's genius!
>>
>>228055
Momoiro Clover.
>>
File: 20201120_080128.jpg (181 KB, 2000x1125)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Man, the low-budget motion captured DJ streams they've been doing are so lame, wish they would've just stuck with having video of the actual voice actresses
>>
File: EnRABN3VkAAJfaL.jpg (77 KB, 778x762)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Why is it suddenly bugging me to do the tutorial song?
>>
>>228055
It only works because their name is Peaky and it sounds hilarious
Imagine if Rondo did it
>>
>>228335
Probably the latest update. Just complete it once.
>>
File: 20_172800.jpg (954 KB, 965x1086)
954 KB
954 KB JPG
More Rockman and Street Fighter medleys, really curious what the hell that Conflict mix with Saki's vocals is going to sound like though. Everyone seems very excited about it in the comments
>>
>>228863
Don't we already have Lupin's Theme
>>
>>228863
Yeah I think that's just an older announcement they retweeted, hopefully that means they'll add the other songs in the near future though.
>>
Can't wait to finish setting up a Japanese Apple ID so I can finally stop suffering on Android. Anyone know if you lose anything if you switch OS?
>>
>>229433
Switching between an iphone and android emulator didn't make me lose any gems.
>>
>>229455
Were they paid? You usually lose those.
>>
>>229433
I saw a warning about D4PASS, but nothing about free gems vs paid gems.
>>
I only just realized this came out already. Is it still worth rerolling?
>>
File: ElaxQa0UcAcmWYv.jpg (120 KB, 843x692)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>229551
It's fast and rather generous with the reroll so it doesn't hurt.
>>
File: 3+4 stars.jpg (127 KB, 1325x309)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Pretty good I guess. Only 1 3-star tho
>>
>>229574
Great start. You have just about a day to get best Merm4id, so start grinding.
>>
>>229433
Did you even try setting an offset? It just weeks on my android after dialing it in.
>>
>>227457
oh fuck off, we don't need you and your orbiter squad here too
>>
Love Hug Groovy is surprisingly catchy
>>
>>229606
I know it's not the problem with the offset. I set my phone to show taps and it kept showing ghost touches.
>>
>>230108
Oh, that sucks. I keep buying motorola (g power now) and yet I never have any problems like ghost touch even though people always shit on them for being poor quality. But Azur Lane crashing every 5 seconds after an update on the E4 was hilarious.
Just had to crank my offset to +9. Seems to be right on the money though, all of my greats feel like my lack of rhythm. If I go by the graph I could probably dial it in a bit more with decimals but ehh.
>>
Yuka's 5head is a bit off-putting
>>
File: EnRqU7-UwAABjp-.jpg (894 KB, 1095x1185)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
FCing every song on hard to hit pity isn't so bad.
>>
>finally get around to trying a character disc with my level 73 Muni
>3k more group score than with game discs
Dang, this whole event I was missing out on a marginal score boost...
>>
Someone took the time to actually respond to my club's playlist with the scared-looking Towa "なんで~!?" stamp and I actually felt a little offended for a second there
>>
>>230713
They probably meant that in a "this mix is hard" way.
>>
Dalia (3D) ranked 35. She's better than me.
>>
>>230815
I will never get anything better than the 5k bracket... f2p life...
>>
>>230834
D4PASS makes ranking harsher. You just can't compete against daily supply of boost tickets.
At least Aipon got that with full manual, but I imagine at least 80% are in auto.
>>
I like when Ryujin greets me on log-in the most.
>>
>>231122
I wish they'd add a goddamn skip button instead of making me waste my precious seconds of time sitting though their nonsense everyday
>>
Is the daily free gem voltage refill thing permanent or what? Feels like it's been weeks now.
>>
>>231484
I believe so, and you can still get it past 5 voltage points in store. Right now I have 30 points saved for next event.
>>
File: card_chara_040220002_0.jpg (234 KB, 1528x1016)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Yes

https://imgur.com/a/74DAWha
>>
>>231611
Cute yuri!
>>
>>231611
Being a DJ shinobi is suffering
>>
Coming from bandori I feel like I have to use -7 offset to make this playable. Thank god for the chart that shows your timing
>>
https://twitter.com/D4DJ_gm/status/1330798240480989187
Damn, D4DJ is within the "2020 top 20 best games on google play"
>>
Looks like this next event is a PVP one, with a bingo sheet on the side.
>>232008
My offset in Bandori randomly switches from 0 to 2, but it's a constant 9 in D4DJ.
>>
>forgot about the event
Yeah, might be time to drop it because the gameplay loop doesn't offer anything new.

Love the rhythm game part by itself but I played all the songs and the events feel unrewarding, so there's no need to make it a daily game.
>>
>>210250
What's so hard to understand? Post some Bandori spend the rest of bump limit discussing other stuff you like, also adding songs to the playlist.
>>
>>231611
>want everyone
>don't have gems

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>232088
So we can finally kill autoers?
>>
>>232166
Yep.
>>
File: Enf8OehVEAIqT57.jpg (501 KB, 900x3304)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>
I'm not surprised they even included Peaky in the event title
>>
Nice ticket.
>>
>had a pretty strong team last event
>team this event barely scrapes into master solely thanks to event bonus
This sucks...
>>
>>233008
Oops, I meant veteran of course.
>hit up beginner to see if I can make up the difference there
>people with teams capable of 800k scores are there too
Why...
>>
>>233009
Almost certainly so they can prey on the weak free teams.
>>
File: EnbGyi2VQAI3uc5.jpg (118 KB, 1000x988)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
We might get a pachinko event at this rate
>>
Nothing in 40 rolls. Welp. Time to reroll while the game is young
>>
Should I just immediately go to the next board if I get a bingo early? The rewards for getting a "complete" board don't look too worth it
>>
Probably a bad idea to pop a boost ticket if you only have one or two numbers left. The balls don't roll over to the next card.
>>
Are the character discs must-buys?
>>
>>233122
They're probably better until you have a full 4* unit. Maybe someone should do the math.
>>
File: 20201124_000142.jpg (204 KB, 2081x1009)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Wow, that reward almost seems too good to be true
>>
I think bingo live is bugged. It does not give M pieces unlike normal one.
>>
>>233157
That solves a lot of problems
>>
>>233008
Nevermind, that was a pretty quick turnaround. And I still have room to improve!
>>
>>233157
I don't see that mission?
>>
>>233247
You have to collect all your balls.
>>
Alright, two question
1. Anybody else have Photon Melodies crash the game?
2. How do I buy the character discs?
>>
>>233251
Oh, I think I get it. But I keep finish cards even without boost tickets before I run out of balls...
>>233300
I played Photon Melodies a little while ago and it was fine. Character discs are on the third option in the exchange screen. Below the MVs
>>
>1/75 bingo
I hate this
>>
>>233433
Got 1/75 and 2/75 back to back.
>>
File: file.png (605 KB, 1299x633)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
This is just painful. Why can't this event give out small stones as well? No, one (1) per ball match doesn't count.
>>
>>233157
Theres no other quest like that after getting 2/2
>>
>300-340 points per clear
>normal stamina + free refill are enough for 3* get
That's too easy
>>
File: karaoke9.gif (335 KB, 360x360)
335 KB
335 KB GIF
Tell me who the biggest dykes are so I can reroll for them.
>>
>>233633
You might as well get the current one
>>
>>233059
hook me up on the source, brother
aoi x tsubaki is the shit
>>
>>233699
@Ema_4d_oekaki
>>
Being able to continue multi lives solo after disconnecting is a pretty amazing QoL feature
>>
>>233807
thank you so much
>>
File: EndGNZ0VoAElwdP.jpg (93 KB, 912x954)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>233699
Tsunko keeps liking aoi x tsubaki stuff on her twitter lel
>>
What is the relationship between Tsubaki and that gyaru mermaid? Old acquaintances? Kind of like their dynamic, but don't understand moon.
>>
Menacing
>>
More menacing
>>
>>234397
Only one!
>>
File: file.png (37 KB, 156x270)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
almost there brehs
>>
Can you ever be not the red player?
>>
>>234422
Nope. Two things that are a bit of a downgrade from bandori.
Always red. (Makes medley live a bit of a guessing game on what the order is)
Chibis in the background don't reflect each player's performance.
Also the score bar doesn't scale at all. Once everyone starts hitting 1m+, green's score gets pushed off into oblivion. I sure wish I could provide feedback to the devs, but I'm sure some Japanese person already has.
>>
>>234437
They do change if the player hits 0 life
>>
File: 3-061437_D4DJ_1.png (1.44 MB, 1949x947)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>234420
You can always level up the intimacy of some spare 1*/2* cards pretty quickly if you really need small gems in a bad way
>>
>>234503
Forgot about that actually.
>>
Kyoko in the background.
>>233065
Getting 3/3 of exp tickets is absolutely worth it, but if you get 2/3 from 40 balls or so, reseting is fine. At worst scenario of cleaning out all bingo balls, the exp gain rate is still better than in past medley event. As in, from 10% to more than 100% better.
>>
>>234509
I still haven't cleaned out my balls once. This is bullshit.
>>
>>234513
AAAAAAAA I JUST DID IT now for another one...
>>
>>234509
Should I do something specific to get this 100 tickets award?
>>
>>234521
0/75 twice
>>
>PFC'd Ultimate Vista and seemingly perfectly dialed in the offset on my android phone
What a comfy song.
>>
Crazy...
>>
>>234591
Wow that is so not worth it. I guess it's just a matter of completion.
>>
Sorry for machine translation, but is this an actual strategy rankers have been using in this PvP event? I haven't personally noticed many people disconnecting directly after Groovy Time. Kind of a shame if that mechanic gets removed/changed due to people exploiting it or whatever though...
>>
>>234623
It's probably not worth the bother for anyone but the extreme minmaxers
>>
>>234623
Sounds like a lot of trouble just for a guaranteed 1st place, I'm sure most would just opt to play in Free Rooms instead if they were focused on that
>>
>>234623
They just need to make it boot you back to the home screen if you DC during a song.
>>
>>234653
No way. It's a great feature.
>>
The best feature is the notes floating back when resuming from pause instead of it giving you a split second to react like some games.
>>
The sound effect when cycling through song select is so fucking loud
>>
>>234526
I did it but didn't get it
Does using tickets invalidate it or something
>>
>>234437
Medley live is always random.
>>
>>234673
Can't wait for Donuts to implement that in T7S. Or for D4DJ to change the colour of the combo count depending on whether you're still on track to PFC or if it's just FC/GFC.

It's these little things that compel me to keep playing.
>>
I can't stop playing Balalaika and Dou ni mo Tomaranai. Never knew I needed these in my life so much.
>>
I feel like I really have to mess around with my lane width in rehearsal mode, most of the times I mess up my potential FC is due to my thumbs awkwardly bumping each other on those damn slider flicks
>>
File: El5948eU0AALnDh.jpg (242 KB, 1447x1546)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
So is it just random if you can get all the balls before clearing?
>>
djfes when
>>
>>234340
>Rika and Tsubaki were classmates and friends in elementary and middle school. She becomes embarrassed when her friendship with Rika is brought up, but deep down she cherishes those memories.
According to D4DJ wiki
>>
>>234970
I tested with one boost ticket, seems once it gets to the last bingo ball, the roll stops and the bingo card rolls over. That means, to get those plat tickets, your last bingo ball must be the 75th ball rolled.
>>
>>235016
why would she be embarrased to be friends with the best girl in the series?
>>
>use a boost ticket
>get a whole list of bingo balls instead of the regular 5-6
holy shit I got spooked
>>
File: 1565235520809.png (983 KB, 848x720)
983 KB
983 KB PNG
Just curious. How would you rank the units from most liked to least liked?
>>
File: EnbwGYeW8AEmALr.jpg (154 KB, 1174x1091)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>235569
I like Lily and Happy Around
>>
>>235569
Merm4id > Rondo > Riri > PikiPiki > HapiAra > Photon Maiden
>>
>>235569
Interestingly, I quickly found favorite songs across all bands. But Photon Maiden is my least favorite, especially their original songs. So far I genuinely impressed with Rondo - both cover and original songs are the best. PeePee is second to them. Their MV is what sold me this franchise.
>>
>>235569
while PM has one of my favorite characters (Noa), I agree with these two anons
>>235601
>>235622
>>
>>235569
Merm4id is my favorite, but I like Rondo and Peaky too. The other three are meh, I'm enjoying Rinku a lot in the anime though.
>>
>>235682
>I'm enjoying Rinku a lot in the anime though.
Same, watching it right now and I'm a sucker for genki. Also I didn't know mogra DJs were involved with this series, that's pretty cool.
>>
I wonder how actual DJs like Tsumu, Miyu and Tsunko must feel about having to fake DJing during the lives
>>
>>235703
I doubt it's much different from what Tsumu does during RAS lives
>>
>>235701
Is it me or she's noticably less genki in the game than in anime?
>>
>>235798
You can't see her happy spins
>>
File: Enr31YaVQAAX1qd.jpg (474 KB, 2624x3807)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
I do feel bad getting 1st place while autoing
>>
File: stuck.jpg (1.09 MB, 2960x1440)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
I keep getting stuck in the loading after the results screen
>>
>>235965
My connection in this game can be pretty spotty sometimes. Often I'll get stuck on the part of loading a song where the character portraits slide in. Or I'll get stuck on the character dialog when hitting the home button after finishing a song.
>>
>>198246
>>198407
They never said that outright lol. Lucia Hunter (works at Bushiroad, does GBP/D4DJ social media) said WW version will be on the same app, but that doesn't necessarily mean the same server.
>>
>>236093
Why wouldn't they just separate the apps if that were the case? At the very least I can see there being a new server for newbies but there will still be an eng option for the old server
>>
>>234623
I'm starting to see people doing this now. The worst part is, a good number of them are English names...
>>
>>234637
>>234638
I don't know, it's really easy to get DC'd
All you need to do is pull down your notification pane on your phone, the game is so badly coded that actually disconnects you from the game
>>
>>236093
That sounds too much of a problem than simply releasing EN version. It sucks that they will miss past event girls and stamps, but that's what they get for being latecomers. They can always sell them in exchange shop, anyway.
Speaking of which, D4DJ's stamps are 10/10.
>>
After spooking me two times I hate Maho now
>>
File: EnwhJqQUUAAgVRb.jpg (113 KB, 760x1000)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Really like the artstyle Yachie uses for their illustrations outside of the game sometimes
>>
>>236957
y-yabaiiii~
>>
>>236957
>Speaking of which, D4DJ's stamps are 10/10.
I wish I had an actual reason to use happy birthday to you. Not that that will stop me.
>>
>>236957
Too bad nobody actually uses them
I blame the fact that it's hard to see who used them
>>
File: EnN43sxUwAE1Ic_.jpg (2.61 MB, 1500x1875)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>237195
There's just barely any time
>>
>>237213
Because everyone speeds through the preparation and results screens because they don't want to bother with the stamps because it's hard to see who used what
Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis
>>
>>237213
Everybody picks so fast in D4DJ. I'm pretty sure I've had more games where everyone immediately picks random here than a year in ENdori
>>
File: Env0NLPVgAETYFo.jpg (399 KB, 2000x1333)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>
>>237224
You'll see the same in jpdori. Probably something related to that "don't stand out" jap mentality. Maybe also "rolling the song" gives them some neuron activity in their gacha addicted brain.
>>
I've never seen someone picked 14+ and then manual'd it on Expert. It's always autofags.
>>
How much does the pass actually give you?
>>
>>237224
>>237690
>meanwhile everyone in Project Sekai picks Melt
>>
Alright I'm caught up on the anime, time to actually play the game.
3x 10 rolls, 3 singles, and 1 guaranteed 4* ticket is pretty good for rerolling. Here goes.
>>
File: En0U1YOVQAQIpoF.jpg (617 KB, 900x834)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>>237912
It's nice as long as you're not targeting something you can't use the tickets for.
>>
This thread is in bump limit and will disappear soon. Should we make a general at /vg/ since we have some community here?
>>
>>238332
I like posting once or twice a day instead of worrying about /vg/ speed.
>>
>>238332
Sure, but we'd need a properly constructed OP.
>>
>>238332
I think it's fine here. Don't exactly want to become like /gbp/ or worse
>>
>>238332
What's wrong with /vmg/?
>>
File: En1J9yYUwAIR5OZ-orig.jpg (3.26 MB, 1920x3240)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
D4 FES. Story in Spring, really like the new character designs they revealed
>>
>>238418
>that beauty mark
I'm falling in love
>>
>H-A-J-I-M-A-R-I-U-T-A cover
Kek, based Donuts
>>
Now I don't know whether to save for fes or try to get Yuka's birthday card
>>
>>238462
I can't imagine ever making it to 30k stars...
>>
MUNI-CHAN
AWESOME
>>
>>238342
/gbpen/ tends to easily go into page 9/10, so I don't see the general dying that easily

>>238351
/gbp/ is a different breed of chaos, nobody knows what the fuck happens there

>>238332
I wouldn't mind making one (and the OP as well)
>>
I mean, we're still only on page 8. This board is dead as fuck. I can't imagine this thread sliding off for at least a couple more days.
A general would work for sure by the time whatever the EN option turns out to be is released, though.
>>
>>238470
You basically had to save every gem since the halloween event and get the achievement for 75 full combo songs

t. Spent 30k on Rika's banner
>>
>>238551
I'll probably just buy D4 pass or whatever when the english option hits.
>>
File: 20201126_033641.jpg (373 KB, 1386x2048)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
Make sure to do the new setlist missions to get your free, single gacha ticket.
>>
>>238597
Tell me more.
>>
>>238612
They just showed up after the livestream ended, in the same mission tab as the dailies. They're something like:
1. Share a setlist from your Club (just opening the prompt is enough, don't have to actually post on SNS)
2.Read comments left on your Club's setlists
3.Leave a comment on another player's setlist
4.Play a setlist that was shared on SNS (I just played one of the official Rondo ones https://twitter.com/eMPIRE_CREATORS/status/1331553966941892609 )
>>
>>238626
>Read comments left on your Club's setlists
Oh no...
>>
>>238629
Go to your DJ booth, play your own setlist, leave a comment on it, then read it.
>>
>>238636
I mean, that's kind of...
>>
>>238641
Sometimes you need to throw away your pride for the gacha.
>>
File: 127-115723_D4DJ_1.png (387 KB, 1754x653)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
Even for a premium currency I really can't make out what the hell is with those pearl exchange items. I mean why do the MV's even cost 50 pearls each?
>>
>>238626
sounds like too much work to end up getting a 2-star Muni
>>
>>238695
That shell could be a daily boost ticket!
>>
mp3 for the new rondo cover when
>>
I can't believe D4DJ got a KR cover before iM@S
What is this nonsense
>>
>>233300
Anon who wrote this post here, I cleared my cache and now it works again.
>>
File: En1QPTOUUAAJsPn.jpg (270 KB, 1280x720)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>238969
3 of them
>>
File: Den-O_Poster.png (1.17 MB, 746x1016)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>Kamen Rider cover in it
FUCK YEAH!!!!!! FINALLY!
>>
>>238992
I'm amazed they didn't go on an easy pick like Over Quartzer
>>
>use saori's birthday stamp
>somebody in the room immediately uses shinobu's IYADAAAAAA
this is why I love this game

>>238969
what was iM@S's latest cover?
>>
>>239004
That would probably be Photon Maiden.
>>
>>239004
An easy pick would be EXCITE
From their cover picks until now it looks like D4DJ really loves songs that were literal memes, and EXCITE had a fun meme
>>
any sites with all the assets
>>
I hope they do the other 3 groups and Lily gets Ghost's OP.
>>
File: En1lRzzUcAIBATg-orig.jpg (259 KB, 1344x756)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
I still have no clue what's happening when I join a lobby and everyone seems to pick that damn Yobikomi-kun song
>>
>>239093
Probably it's one of those new daily/weekly things
>>
>>238626
Thanks I got a 3-star out of it at least
>>
>>239021
IIDX has a decent cover of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYafsfrkRaE
I imagine we would've gotten something better for this game though.
>>
>one free roll in dailies on top of 50 gems from initial set
It feels unreal. I wish Bandori was this generous
>>
File: En0kQxiUcAEHe_r.jpg (190 KB, 1608x1049)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Oh wow the dailies got a big upgrade
>>
Always throws me off how Climax Jump has the GROOVY TIME portion at the very beginning of the song
>>
Anyone knows what are both top missions on that new 4 panels after the daily ones? One moves you to your remix screen and the other has no help button on it.
>>
The new daily missions are permanent? I thought it was just a promotional thing
>>
>>239306
It's 1) and 4) on this if you're talking about the setlist missions >>238626
>>
>>239308
Exactly those, thanks anon!
>>
>>238256
This is what I'm sticking with. Kyoko and Rinku are what I wanted, the other two are a bonus.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAA I wish I could read
>>
>>239347
You can always chuck a screenshot into Google lens and pray whatever comes out makes enough sense.
>>
>>239351
Also knowing kana goes a decent way. You'd be able to recognize that it's supposed to be clear and not click since the ア got cut off of the end of クリア.
>>
Man, 15 bingo boards and not one of them has gotten down to 0/75 for me. Not sure if that makes me extremely lucky (or unlucky), either way I'm probably not getting those 100 platinum exp tickets I guess
>>
Ok. I'm trying to rip some assets and am probably a bit in over my head, but how do I handle the .enc files?
>>
>>239406
Alternatively if the anon who was uploading stuff earlier could do the turntable skins that would be fine too.
>>
>>239406
.enc is just archive extension, 7zip or WinRAR should be able to open it.
>>
So we get an average of 1 4* every month with the new daily rewards right?
>>
File: 85945287_p0.jpg (545 KB, 1598x1427)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
I have to make a concentrated effort to not use those tickets every day
>>
>>239486
Why? Can you pop 10 tickets for guaranteed 3* like regular gacha?
>>
>>239499
No, but it updates so you might want to dump them all to try for something.
>>
>>239273
始まりはいつも突然
>>
any tips on how to survive/manage to get through those sections with rapid orange notes as a thumb player? I'm so mad lots of HapiAra songs are filled with t hose...
>>
>>239524
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJiPViaP75c
Check out this guy's channel, maybe. PFCs with thumbs.
>>
>>239499
You can only use the singular tickets 1 by 1
>>
>>239524
Most of those sections require you to slide 16-beat, so you're going to need a good sense of rhythm
>>
>>239441
It's definitely not just an archive extension. The files are encrypted.
I don't know if the anon who was dumping earlier somehow has the key or was just circumventing it by some other means.
>>
how do I actually read the guestbooks comments fro the mission? i can't tap anywhere
>>
>>239809
Yeah I don't get it. Unless it has to be a new one after the mission was added?
>>
>>239809
I tapped the emote and it worked
>>
Is this what racism feels like?
>>
>>239946
Which emote? One that was left on one of the comments? That does nothing for me
>>
>>240014
she called nabe "Japanese soul food"...
>>
>>240014
And gaymen
>>
I'm sure there's no way you can get 1000 affection points from a single live unless it's full LHG, yet I got it. Those new quests are bugged as hell, or at least poorly worded. But hey, 2 free rolls everyday, I'll fucking take those.
>>
>>240045
Yeah, I had that one pop from a practice setlist...
>>
>>240050
The missions? You can always do rehearsals for them.
>>
How long do the new missions last? Liking my own setlists is pretty shameful
>>
>>240062
I don't think the 40 affection you get from a rehearsal equals 1000 any way you look at it though.
>>
>>240081
Oh I got that too when I tested it now.
>>
File: kxr.jpg (2.76 MB, 4093x6008)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>233807
Are there any other dedicated D4DJ artists I should know about? I've got a folder that needs to be filled.
>>
>>239406
>>239772
It's encrypted with AES in CBC mode, with the key 5Mp78iBLX9gVvDjWGCqfbzRHS7hK3JiR (base64, decode first) and the first 16 bytes of the file as IV. I have been told this program works: https://github.com/GEEKiDoS/D4DJenc , but I have not tried since I use my own tools.
>>
>>240148
>GEEKiDoS
GEEKY GEE-KEY!
>>
>>240148
I'll mess around with this later when I get the chance. Thanks for your assistance.
>>
>>239809
It's kinda bullshit but it works, for this mission you need a new to see a new commentary on your remix. So what you can do is make a new remix, play it, comment on it yourself and open the page to see it, it gives the quest clear
>>
File: clubitem_000122.png (40 KB, 634x634)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>240148
I got this working. Unfortunately my phone isn't rooted and I'm using a relatively fresh install on bluestacks. I don't have the files I was looking for. I specifically wanted the character versions of the turntable graphics but I can't remember how or when I got them.
>>
>>240501
Nevermind, I'm dumb. I forgot that you buy them.
>>
File: En-1PMIVkAE03nX.jpg (114 KB, 768x1024)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>240137
I usually just check with buhitter. It misses a lot but most artists will be retweeting eachother anyway.
>>
The title screen music as well as the general menu music invokes a sense of nostalgia in me for some reason.
>>
https://twitter.com/jimmy97615/status/1332511794196144131
D4DJ is solved

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.