[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: call-of-duty-mobile.jpg (296 KB, 1200x675)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>Last thread maxed out, so here you go
Anything you wanna talk about, as long as it's CoD Mobille related
>>
File: 1516399210938.gif (3.8 MB, 320x320)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB GIF
>had same loadouts for so long I maxed out 10 different guns
>been ignoring my special unlocks for a month, fuck all that cosmetic shit
>decide to switch my loadouts
>suddenly realize I've got a ton of rare guns
>not good with decisions
hey /vmg/s, pick my mains for me?

>LK24-Backwoods vs. ICR-1 Retro Nuclear
>QQ9-Neon Grunge vs. GKS-Scion
>XPR 50-Arachnophobia vs. DL Q33-Neon Burst
>KRM 262-Point and Click vs. Echo-Demon Eyes

Any pick for any reason, my sniping needs work but I'm pretty good with whatever
>>
>been playing for a year or so, happy anniversary
>up to rank 120 and Pro 2 off just multiplayer
>just played my first battle royale yesterday
>win IMMEDIATELY, like, within 10 minutes

I'm never playing a Battle Royale again, I can't top that
>>
Desync is still ridiculously bad. Why bother grinding, espciecially just to get ugly, over the top gun skins? Oh, i take that back, how about crates drop the same fucking parachute camo three times over. Game's dead, rewards boring strategies, and is genuinely out to get your wallet.
>>
>>197493
anybody who spends money on this game is a brainlet. even if it's just $5 for the season pass
>>
>>197493
>>197553
lucklet and poorfag cope.
>>
>plays game consistently since its release
>is fueled purely by nostalgia for old games, and the lack of time to sit down and play other games on console or pc
>hates microtransactions with a passion
>never pays a cent for seizure inducing skins that only serve to distract from the fun of the game
>sony has dumb tournament to promote whatever the fuck it is they want to promote
>enters global tournament
>wins the 10 dollars worth in cod point prize money for getting such and such far in tournament
>STILL doesn't spend it in store, because of moral principles and utter disgust of the system
>sToNKs
>>
>>196759
when are we getting Zombies back bros? seems like it would have been the perfect time to readd it given Halloween
>>
just merge the fucking clans, literally half of the members are inactive accounts in each one
>>
>>197881
I agree. Join /VGM/ and prepare to win like a madman.
>>
>>197553
my $5 bp in this game has gone further then it would in any other mobilefag game. more like $5 is all you should ever spend here and never another dime.
>>
Is BR still not recommended?
>>
>>198273
? BR is fine.. why wouldn't it be recommended?
>>
>>196763
All bots
>>
File: 20201025_015045.jpg (209 KB, 1612x248)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>198419
No life
>>
>>198340
Cause>>198340
>>
>>198492
What did he mean by this?
>>
Don't forget your free emote for a collaboration that's never leaving Japan. BFNGZCZ5EM
Oh and here's an Adler code. BFNMZBOFHDHZX7F
>>
>>198571
Based. This should be added to the OP.
>>
Just started playing this game

Any tips?
>>
>>198571
fuck, missed the adler code
>>
>>198099
Why the fuck is it still /VGM/? I thought that it was going to be fixed to /vmg/.
>>
>>198851
because a newfag took the /vmg/ name for a new clan and then stopped playing the game
>>
nerf echos and PDW
>>
>>198864
fuck you fag, PDW is the most fun gun in the game
>>
>>198872
the PDW is one of the most unbalanced smgs in the game. It should atleast have an ammo capacity nerf.
>>
>>198857
No wonder I wasn't getting accepted.
>>
>use the NA-R45
>one guy on the enemy team is upset
these fags don't understand fun
>>
File: 084.png (74 KB, 300x256)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>kill 24~ enemies with my M4LMG
>clan mission still at 0/16
>>
>>199110
I just logged on. Time to correct that error.
>>
>>199082
Treating it like a retarded two-shot rocket launcher is something I'll say that. But I have noticed that I'll occasionally double tap someone with it and instead of exploding the grenade will just despawn.
Know if any of the ammo types are worth it? The Fragment rounds seem to actually reduce my damage range, though I'm not sure if it's just because my ADS spread is too high.
>>
>>199188
I assume you just miss your detonation or either you shot it too far out, also I use high explosive ammo or just none
>>
I'm glad the daily rewards only require you to do 5 matches because that's about the limit before I want to kill myself.
>>
>>199212
I know that feel, fren.
>>
>>199110
i think it takes time to register sometimes.
>>
>>199196
Maybe, I can buy it happening with longshots but it's also happened when I shoot the same area near right in front of me. I'll just chock it up to connectivity problems.
>also I use high explosive ammo or just none
Don't have HE unlocked yet, does it increase the splash damage or it's range?
Swapped sleight of hand for frag rounds and kept the hipfire muzzle, it's consistent again so it must've been ADS spread but the reload speed is painful so back to SoH.
>>
>>199222
increases the splash damage kill range I assume, imo barely can tell the difference
>>
>play ranked
>tdm standoff for the 30th time in a row
>>
Just started playing this game a little bit over a month ago and I'm at level 148 and BR rank is at legendary, it is the max rank? I'm suck at ranked team deatmatch (still at elite iv) and regular BR however.
>>
>>198844
B yourself
Otherwise make sure to farm the tier of the battle pass up to 21 or so to get all the killstreaks + new guns
>>
>>199348
Legendary is max rank.
>>
>>198419
I figured you can jump on Alcatraz, do absolutly nothing and still get points. Also those kind of leaderboards are great for promoting your YT channel, so now I just leave a phone playing alcatraz just to inflate that number kkkk
>>
>>198844
Buying the BP is a great investment

Just don't spend any COD points once they pay you back.
>>
>>198877
It's been shit after the dmg nerf
>>
How many of you play with controller? I've never tried it because the touch controls work well enough, and I've heard controller players get put into different lobbies.
>>
>>199877
nobody plays over there
>>
>>199866
It's the first thing I did since it was so cheap, at least the basic one

I like it so far, the gunplay is simple and rather fun and the rewards are permanent, very unlike PUBG Mobile
>>
DR-H or ICR?
I'm more into the DR-H because it looks cooler but I feel like the ICR might be slightly better
>>
>de los muertos outrider is back but as a bundle instead of crates
Absolutely based.
>>
>>200065
DR-H for damage, you have to be extra accurate for every shots to count. OTM mag is always a must

ICR, more mobility and more shots to spam. a bit accurate with the right build
>>
>>200065
M4, qfyer gunsmith the thing feels like a laser with a decent damage otherwise no-stock DRH if you like to choke on dicks
>>
>>200068
After I get that Ghost skin I wont care for any other chara skin that comes out
>>
ebin :DD and there was a worse one with the SL37 but forgot to take a screenshoot
>>
Does FMJ increase wall penetration in this game like in other CoD games or does it behave differently?
>>
>>200068
>reddit crying about a skin they spent hundreds on being 1400CP
>whining their exclusive skin is devalued
What a bunch of retards. I genuinely do not understand the mind of a whale. Why wouldn't you be against gambling? Why wouldn't you be for cheaper cosmetics so more people can have them?
I can only hope they realize they shouldn't be fucking spending so much and stop. But more than likely they'll just get distracted with the next crate or lucky draw and pay like the piggies they are.

I'll get the outrider bundle, what weapon type is the most thematic for her? And should I get the Ghost bundle while I'm at it, it's a bit too expensive for my tastes.
>>
>>200159
>And should I get the Ghost bundle while I'm at it, it's a bit too expensive for my tastes.
Im gonna get it out of pure nostalgia and because the rest of the characters are way too retarded and "tryhard'ish" desu, like theres way too much shit going on in the designs, so dunno about you
>>
File: arino.jpg (32 KB, 634x476)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
I'm fucking done with ranked Search. Went 20 and 6. My team, with the exception of one, goes negative in Legendary. The enemies, hardscoping and camping. Actually I'm done with team based games. Going back to 1v1 Duel and solo BR for good. I can't do this anymore.
>>
>>200189
bro... domination is more fun
>>
>>200192
I just can't get into games where you respawn. I exclusively play Search, but now I'm done. Before the gunsmith update it was Gulag Duel 24/7 for me. Silly me for thinking Legendary actually had good players. They need to go back to Season 3 levels of penalizing for going negative in ranked. Had one player who couldn't get a kill until the last round when it was tied 4-4.
>>
I need them to bring back rapid fire so I can finish these fucking launcher camos.
>>
>>200192
>Ranked Domination
>teammates are too retarded to go for the objectives
>let the enemies capture our objectives while I'm the only one actually trying to capture
only reason I still play ranked is for the camos otherwise I endlessly seethe
>>
>challenge to destroy 10 sentry guns with the SMRS
>takes more than one rocket to destroy a sentry gun even with demo expert
>SMRS only carries one rocket
Who thought of this shit?
>>
>>200958
thr same people that though that the NA-45 was a good gun for the game and added it
>>
>>200958
Will the scavenger perk resupply them? Not exactly an ideal solution but it's something.
>>
>>201114
no
>>
>>201114
Nope. Have to die to get your rocket back.
>>
>>200877
lol, i feel you man, its even worse if you play tdm and hardpoint. in tdm the enemies will just run the by15 and my teammates cant deal with it and feed while in hardpoint it feels like my teammates are blind and not even looking at the map on where is the current hardpoint and the next one. mind you thats playing with master IV and V. so the safest mode to rank up for me personally is snd
>>
>>201095
>that the NA-45 was a good gun for the game and added
but it's fun
>>
File: 1523985997578.webm (1.96 MB, 1280x720)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
Which weapon is better for multiplayer: ASM10 or Man-O-War?
>>
>>201708
but shit at the same time, like theres no reason to use it unless you want to dab on people, like the pharo or the hs1216
>>
>>201724
asm has a bonus acc on the first couple of shots (near perfect iirc)
>>
File: 1602120254061.jpg (204 KB, 1080x1080)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>201914
It's been decided then

I'll level it up
>>
wtf, we have a thread and its not in /vg/?
post claw layouts
>>
>>201948
I play on the emulator

Nothing beats kb+m
>>
>>201957
Based. The lag is unbearable sometimes though.
>>
>>201957
wtf
how do you even get 60fps on a emulator?
>>
>>201966
I play on the gameloop beta, which uses android 7.1 therefore the game is able to reach 60 fps, constant

It's still quite glitchy and prone to what I would call hiccups but overall is more enjoyable than playing on my phone
>>
>>202034
Damn. Guess it's time to get on the beta.
>>
>>202034
Wait are you still limited to only other emulator/KB+M users?
>>
>>202281
No, you also get put with controller users.
>>
>>202034
What's the point? ranked is dead on controller/emulator lobbies and normals are just bots with the odd few players. We used chink backdoor emulators that let you connect with mobile players but they broke them all with the recent anniversary update.
>>
Done with ranked, see you guys next season
>>
>>202486
I hear you, fren. I'm at Master I and all I feel is pain everytime I dive in. I'm just gonna play BR and unranked MP moving forward.
>>
>>202590
just wait until 2nd half of rank season and it gets alot easier
>>
>put a foregrip on my m4
>character model doesn't hold the foregrip
Uninstalled this shit game.
>>
Alcatraz made me more aggressive. I guess this is as far as i go
>>
Do you guys think the harlequin will be a crate drop or a lucky draw?
>>
>>201910
but I can 2 shot from any distance in br
>>
>>203102
Lucky draw for sure
>>
>>203131
Cool. I actually prefer lucky draws to crates since there's no guarantee that you'll ever get want you want with crates.
>>
>>203102
Bundle ;)
>>
https://youtu.be/nygr_Nfj8qE
Yup lucky draw.
>>
What's your sniper load out like?
Sniping in this game is all the vidya I like to do these days.
>>
>>201948
>>
>>203440
interesting layout anon, I have to try it
>>
> im mvp - we lose
> im 5th - we win
Ranked in nutshell
>>
>>203705
>drop a nuke
>we lose
Yep ranked.
>>
>>203738
>115 to 75
>suddenly my team stops giving a shit and ignores the point
>lost 147 to 150
fucking hate these people
>>
>die to transform shield
>start teabagging every kill
>still can't make even half of my kills
Spics are some salty retards.
The more I play Halloween Confirmed the more I realize I hate a good majority of the maps.
>>
Go to pawn takes pawn website (slash colorbound) and put in the box "1PIECES9IN8PLAY1" for the last free achievement rewards.
>>
>>203775
worst ones are the k/d fags
>>
VR zombies
>Day
>you have to finding for the zombies
>retards die for some shots
>no boss

what a tranny event, i was waiting for hordes of 1000 damn zombies chasing you all over the map in devil mode with bosses everywhere, not this boring shit.
>>
>>203954
based, ty
>>
>>203993
All devs' effort went into anniversary event.
Halloween event is shit as it was predicted.
> One halloween themed map
> Shitty kill confirmed
> Retextured goblin king draw
> No good zombie event
Etc
>>
>10v10 on shipment
>it's just killstreak spam
Even rapid fire mode was less cancerous than this shit.
>>
>>203993
how would you fight those zombies and 99 other players?
>>
So what are the best guns currently? I'm just looking to get them gold before they get nerfed.
I've already done the ASM10, DRH, HG40, QQ9, Chopper, M4LMG, BY15, and Echo.
>>
>>204764
>not going for that damascus camo
ngmi, also it helps a lot to you get a feel of every gun and you get better at recoil control
>>
>>204805
Right now I'm just leveling each and every gun I don't have gold so I can try and do as many of each challenge at once as well as get a feel for them.
You get Damascus for getting all the guns gold/platinum, right? I plan on doing the camo challenges for every gun but I want to focus on what's good at the moment so it's easier.
>>
>>204764
HVK(dmg ammo), ICR, RUS-79, GKS, Locus. CODM has a good amount of meta guns compared to most mainline cods.
>>
>>204888
No love for the hg40? Even with the nerf the gun is amazing.
>>
>>204888
>ICR, RUS-79, GKS, Locus
I've got those leveled so I can do those.
>HVK(dmg ammo)
>50 headshots to unlock
FUCK. I hate headshot challenges, I don't know how people can do them so fast.
>>
>>204963
hardpoint/domination in shipment 24/7, but ai hate it when the sweats come in and call fucking vtols befofe the first half ends
>>
>>204965
That's how I did the challenges for the other guns.
I unlocked the ammo, it's pretty good but I dislike how quickly the gun burns through ammo, I might have to switch to vulture.
>>
>>204957
With the nerf it's almost a peashooter again. RUS or LK24 are better alternatives.
>>
Is it wrong to use the M4 in multiplayer?
>>
>>205046
why would it be?
>>
I am bored of winning
>>
>>205432
>bottom fragging
thanks for the kek
>>
>>205440
Wanna check that green name again bro
>>
File: IMG_20201031_195440.jpg (92 KB, 724x527)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Ok im done with this ranked bullshit
>>
>>205593
>keep getting stuck after finding an match without any way to reconect
>close the game and open it again just to get a "100 ranked points have been deducted and you blhaven been banned for 5 minutes"
they should have fixed this shit instead of this sorry ass event, Im near Masters 2 but still
>>
>>205680
B-but f-fog man fog you'kno le epic Halloween event man 10x10 kill confirmed with spoopy pumpkins instead of dogtags wow
You should appreciate dev's work mane
>>
>>205680
>>205683
What's so bad about the Halloween event?
>>
>>205896
the zombies br it feela like there's literally no event at all, like why even bother with how lacking/half assed it is
>>
I wanted the calling card or a gun, not the tranny
>>
>>206063
Booba
>>
Do games feel less balanced to anyone else increasing each season?
>>
>>206129
I play BR with that Tyshboy dude sometimes.
>>
>>206063
I spent $40 of my sister's money trying to get her (only because of the anime little girls on her clothes) I wonder how many tens of thousands they made off us weebs with the kawaii crate. I only got the kitty charm and some girl color br stuff which I use and the pink hearts bat is my weapon of choice now. Is it worth trying to get her and the calling card again or no.
>>
>>206287
dont really know bro, as I said I didnt want her since I already have the ghost skin from the bundle and thats the only one i'll ever use from now on pretty much, it depends how much you are willing to spend trying to get her you like her that much
>>
>>206287
>I spent $40 of my sister's money trying to get her
dont be a nigger and use your own money
>>
>>205953
This
>>206287
> $40
Why just why
>>
Is this shit peer to peer? Some of these games are unplayable.
>>
>>206512
I'd like to know as well
>>
>Siren has the exact same voice and lines as Scylla
Kek imagine paying $110 for that shit.
>>
>>196763
If it’s your first time playing BR, they welcome you with bots to get you hooked on it
>>
>>206695
Price is using the same voice lines from Elite PMC.
They don't give a fuck about unique voice acting unless it comes practically free from the actors. The only one I'm not surprised over having their voice is Dempsey since Steve Blum lives at Activision at this point.
>>
>>206695
imagine buying anything beyond the $5 BP once
>>
>>206695
I mean, I spent $20 bucks and got her on the first pull, does that count?
Ended up leaving me enough points to buy the new Outrider bundle.

>>207077
I regret not buying it in season 1, it's $5 to essentially get fancy gubbins forever.
>>
>all this poorfag sour grapes because they can't afford to buy lucky draws
Must suck to not have disposable income.
>>
File: wow.jpg (224 KB, 829x511)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
should i pull the trigger frends
>>
>>206512
>>206610
It's just laggy since last update. Everybody complaining about it.
>>
>>207238
nah, there are better hg40 skins around, like that blueprint from like a month ago
>>
File: 1604286942649.jpg (55 KB, 269x269)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>some effortless zombie shit
>no zombies mode because they are lazy as fuck

>NO BUG FIXES OR PERFORMANCE FIXES

fuck those retards yet they keep shitting crates like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>207325
I just wanted a anime skins bundle witouth the tranny
>>
>>207077
i just started playing this game last season, i was going to buy the BP then i realized they shower us with a lot of operators from playing rank and events(i got the tengu and tedd) so i decided not to and now i got a merc5 going dark from one of the rank crates so i guess its pretty much solidify my choice not to spend anything in this game
>>
File: 1571719777346.png (1.19 MB, 1920x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>pumpkin confirmed finally fucks off
>gets replaced by 10v10 Rust
Just end my fucking misery.
>>
>>207643
its even worse this time, in literally all of the 6-8 matches I played everyone were floor huging faggots dropshotting you across the map
>>
>>207936
To be fair that's pretty much the only way to not die instantly on that shit map especially when it's 10v10.
>>
Anyone else getting hit with super bullets more often nowadays?
I'm noting a huge increase in times where I'm shooting someone for a second or two and then my screen turns red once and I'm dead.
It's really bad today but that could just be because I'm using the AK117.
>>
>>208256
Yeah it's their shit servers
>>
>>208272
>$500 million
>can't buy better servers
The Chinks outjew the Jews.
>>
Them making old crates and draws into bundles gives me hope for old waifus that I missed to return. Like Artery and Manta Ray.
>>
File: iCuck.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
You know shit's bad when this shill is bitching.
>>
>>207936
i like it, its easier for me to get long shot and headshot kills at the same time. gotta grind up those gold and platinum skins. damascus tho jejus its too dirty, it looks like a common skin
>>
>>208876
i wonder when will they ever put a proper server instead of relying on the devices of the players to use it as a host
>>
>master rank 2
>win 84 points
>lose -8 points
what kind of participation award ranking system is this
>>
>>208876
is every single youtuber eceleb a shill? It’s seems like it, especially when they make a video on how bad codm is with because but then immediately upload a video shilling for the newest crate
>>
>>209658
All the big codm jewtubers are on activision's teet.
>>
>>209600
lucky you, I win around 30-50 and lose 20-40
>>
>>209537
I like to do that more on shipment but eh
>>
>desync and lag is getting worse
>ranked is boring
>shipment is full of persistence vtol spam
>10v10 rust was old the moment it was available
>none of the other featured modes are interesting
I think I need a break, at least until the next featured mode rotation. Hopefully I don't get kicked from the clan by then.
>>
>>210278
Just log in once a day. They won't even notice you're not actually playing.
>>
>>210278
Just be a chad and play br bro.
>>
>>210361
>been playing Alcatraz nonstop since it's better than isolation and multiplayer is a lagfest
>it goes away in 5 days
Bros I don't know what I'm going to do after they remove Alcatraz. It's easily the best thing in the game. Why even make it temporary?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1604545075557.jpg (31 KB, 690x763)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>210278
This. I cant take this shit anymore I am genuinely not having fun here.

It's all stressful when every gun I use is a fucking peashotter, fags keep killing me from 6 blocks faraway with exceptional accuracy and my fps falls to 0 once a player shows up in my fov and get blasted in 3 seconds with 2 bullets.

Fuck this game it has gone to shit.
>>
>>210443
Just buy the Sony Xperia goyim.
>>
>>210443
works on my machine xD
>>
>>205432
play ranked
>>
File: grv8s3i5iix51.jpg (244 KB, 2048x945)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
More money pits to sink into. Even more hilarious with Night Mode dropping next season, just make yourself everyone's fucking beacon.
Artery's pretty cool looking tho, so the draw has that at best.
>>
>>211311
What am I looking at exactly?

>>210361
I hate BR games though.

>>210443
I do well enough even if I'm using a bad gun and my phone is good enough I don't worry about framerate issues but the amount of rubberbanding or times I have someone dead to rights and then fall over dead from one bullet from my POV is getting tiresome.
>>
>>211340
Separate level system for Mythic weapons use the card crap to unlock cosmetic attachments that fit with the gun. All just a bunch of flair with a draw system that can cost around 300 to 1k USD if your unlucky.
>>
>>211311
>just make yourself everyone's fucking beacon.
lmao exactly. even in normal maps epic skin shitters stick out like sore thumbs.
you're a cuck if you care about skins. default or bust
>>
>>211513
I like the qq9 neon grunge ironsights though ...
>>
>>211513
I wish that getting skins were more about skill than just fucking paying for them, like, the ammount of faggots running with legendariy skins in ranked that go 0-10 its embarrassing, take me back tothe old days where you had to git gud in order to get nice skins
>>
>>210278
GIT
>>
did you negroes buy the mythic fennec like good goyims?
>>
>>212181
The one they gave in the BP was more than enough.
>>
>>212181
>already ran into someone with dismemberment effects on their fennec
Whales are crazy.
>>
>>212199
Depends on the color.
If it was purple, he just got lucky and stopped after getting the base version.
If it was red, he said fuck it and spent the rest of his stash on some jew cards.
If it was blue he maxed the fucker out and made some ccp ballguzzlers very happy.
>>
They really need to add prestiges. I'm tired of being level 150.
>>
>>212828
THis
>>
>>202350
whoa whoa whoa anon. what are you talking about? sounds intriguing despite the chink emulator. also bluestacks player as I dont want pooh sharing my nudes with the party
>>
>>212828
isnt ranked the same system as that?
>>
>>213125
I'm talking about classic prestige where you reset your level and have to unlock all your weapons again not that zoomer season reset shit.
>>
What's a good controller mapper for this game on Android? I have a Fire Game Controller I want to use with the game.
>>
File: EmJv7pEXgAIrBBy.jpg (69 KB, 960x684)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
LMAO, fuck Tencent
>>
https://youtu.be/rIMDiWEarXE

https://youtu.be/Dnf7YGbWJS4

:pog:
>>
>>198844
what thinkpad
>>
>>213931
Go ask that question on /g/, in the thinkpad thread specifically
>>
File: 1604731779542.jpg (22 KB, 406x596)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>197654
Based
>>
File: Urban_Tracker.jpg (93 KB, 618x618)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>new urban tracker skin
Based
>>
>>214266
Why are people drooling over her?
>>
>>214277
She's cute and she isn't over designed like every other female character
>>
File: EmUCUWvXIAAKRzK.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1080)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>MW Price, AUG Para and some other shit from MW
nice
>>
File: EmUCUf-XIAAF1v8.jpg (33 KB, 664x572)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>214327
>>
File: Marathon.jpg (258 KB, 960x960)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
When are we getting some chocolate bitches? I need Syd.
>>
>buy CoD points for the Outrider bundle
>get new Artery with leftover points
Nice. I'm up to four waifus now, and with the new Urban Tracker I'll have one for each of my loadouts.
Holy shit the akimbo fennec kills fast. Sure you'll need to reload often but you're going to melt anyone in CC. There's no way this thing isn't getting nerfed, right?
>>
>>214858
It won't get nerfed until they stop selling the mythic fennec. Even the craziest whales won't spend $400 on a shitty gun.
>>
>>213004
People using Nox app player could connect against mobile players with full KB+M control. Odd frame drops but very playable. Before you now assume every Legendary player was using it, it was the only emulator that I know of worked like this that didn't get you auto banned and wasn't well known/talked about. Fun while it lasted.
>>
>>213741
No is forcing you to buy it. Only braindead zoomers and YT faggots spend that much on a virtual cosmetic item.
>>
>>214338
ugly big lipped nigger. no thanks
>>
>>214897
damn too bad the anniversay came
>>
>>215123
It's a good thing. No one wants to play with you tryhard m&kb niggers. Stay in your containment lobbies.
>>
>>215080
What did niggers ever do to you?
>>
>>215229
exist
>>
File: Me and my bitch.jpg (121 KB, 634x882)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>215298
Well I happen to find their big lips and big noses attractive. All I want is a black gf to blow me while I play cod.

I don't give a shit about black dudes though
>>
>>207325
>performance issue
My s6 lite tablet runs this game butter smooth
>>
>queue for ranked
>get put on a ongoing S&D match that's one round off for my team winning
>won without doing anything
thanks I guess
>>215372
my chink shit phone Xiaomi Redmi note 8 pro does too.
>>
File: yh4tvshc2by51.png (547 KB, 1024x488)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
What's your excuse to not buy the $5 BP now?
>>
>>215809
Aw shit nigga, new cool HBR skin. Was hoping Mob Boss would get a bundle soon but this'll do.
>>
>>215809
New season tomorrow, right?
>>
>>215883
When is going dark update coming?
I'm making a new account I wanna start fresh since I lost my older account
>>
>>215923
Around 6-8 pm
>>
File: lewlg1mfyby51.jpg (54 KB, 1200x540)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>215923
>>215941
Advertisements are slating it for tomorrow's daily reset but the battle pass is still listed as 2 days. Might have just been extended to be safe originally and the plan changed today to move it up a day.
Also Dual Deagle chads let's go.
>>
>>215995
Hold the phone

Are you downloading the new update?
>>
>>216007
Nah, Korean version got the data batch early. People are just uploading screenshots.
>>
>>214266
Will she have a smaller hitbox?
>>
>>216018
I believe all characters have the same hitbox

A smaller character though can hide better
>>
>>197666
Its going to take awhile for the devs to polish zombies mode
>>
>>215809
actually some kino skins
>>
>>216081
hoping the type25 skin has good iron sights
>>
>>215809
is this the greatest BP since S1? i think so.
>>
File: 25xe9911hcy51.jpg.jpg (87 KB, 640x803)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>214266
BOOBA
>>
>>216081
Ghost is ugly, Price is too simple
>>
File: 1603804584925s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>216120
I WANT TO HAVE SAX
>>
>>215809
I didn't buy during S1 so I feel like it would a waste to buy the BP now
>>
>>216121
I kinda agree on the Ghost skin

I got the Loose Ends skin and I think that one looks better

I don't have Price so that's a win for me
>>
Why does the battle pass give you your $5 back?
>>
>>216183
So that you either spend it and get hooked up on buying the "cool" stuff that you can only buy with cp or save it for next season

Either option will incentivize you into putting time into the game
>>
>>216121
I just want the velkan/tracker, black gold, and type 25 skins. All the gun skins look great.
>>
>>216275
Black gold is sexy on any gun.
>>
>>216177
Loose Ends is defenetely the nicest looking ghost, I like it even more than Plasma and OG. Didn't buy it though, still using Hazmat as my main
>>
>>216214
they should really find another acronym, kinda feel weird saying cp for the currency desu
>>
>>216637
Well it has to do with PUBG Mobile

The currency in that game is called UC - Unknown Cash whereas in this game you are quite literally buying Call of Duty Points - CP

"No" says Activision, "You ain't buying none of that unknown bullshit, ours has a proper name"
>>
No one helped me, you fat fucking shitbags.
>>
>>216734
With what??
>>
>>216757
Using an unofficial controller with the game.
>>
>>216759
Controller mapper? Just Google it, bro
>>
>>216765
I found one but when I tried to use it with CoD it said it was banned and suggested to use a different one. That other one is apparently a sack of shit (Panda-something).
>>
>>216776
I honestly can't help you anon, I looked into controller remapping but every app had someone complaining that it didn't work or was sketchy.
I will say that there are chinkshit controllers that have their own proprietary app that doesn't require a root but you should be able to find it yourself pretty easily. Just google android controllers.
>>
New season is out, niBBas
>>
>>216889
this feels like it should have been the anniversary BP instead of the lame shit we got desu
>>
>>216913
It's better than last season, I agree
>>
>the new jihad emote
Based
>>
>>216913
Yeah the battlepass is nice, personally never cared for MW but hey, people wanted a free spook and they got one.
The events though, are lacking. Going dark is just TDM with a teal filter, it's still way too short a mode to be any fun and the missions are just the typical, "get x kills with y," or, "play x mode y number of times."
Maybe that featured mode that's going to come in the future will be fun but I'm bored already.
>>
No night mode in br :(
>>
>>216637
I've had to write 'Cyberpunk 2077' any time I want to discuss that game for that exact same reason.
>>
>>216913
>>216983
This season seems shit. None of the guns seem any better than the guns I already have, I guess I'm just waiting for the Akimbo perk to become available now.

I'm upset I missed the BP a few months back when they had a Legendary Striker on offer.
>just googled it and found out it's worse than regular striker
Nevermind.
>>
File: 1604451164604.png (247 KB, 693x601)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>216637
What's wrong with cp?
>>
>>217036
The akimbo perk has been available for like a week now
>>
>>217050
Without having to pay $450 though.
>>
>>217061
Holy shit I didn't realise how to unlock it.
>>
>>217061
>>217064
wtf are you guys talking about? you can unlock Akimbo getting 3 kills 30times for free
>>
>>217066
Yeah, I see that now. I thought it was only available if you got it from Mythic Ascended drops.
>>
love this battle pass
urban tracker is pretty cute, and ghost is going to be my main character from now on.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (236 KB, 629x699)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Kiss kiss
>>
I actually think hackney plays better on mobile than MW. Removing doors really makes a huge difference.
>>
Why is the RPD so shit? If you're going to have a gun with a slow rof then why also make it weak as fuck?
>>
>>217497
My RPD is a fully-auto sniper killing machine.

I don't know why yours is weak; mine is one of my strongest guns.
>>
>>217497
mg's always suck but the point of them is ammo capacity and stability. You can prefire a lane with unlimited ammo basically.
>>
>>217533
Sounds like you're playing against bots.
>>
>>217548
>he thinks gun stats are determined by whether you play against humans or bots

Hurrrdurrr.
>>
Also there boys
Good stuff everyone !
>>
>>217555
>gun stats
It's slower and weaker than the Chopper. Enjoy your shitty gun.
>>
>>217559
Ahahaha. Git gud, goalpost moving faggot.
>>
>>217560
What goalposts am I moving? The gun is shit. I can't wait to finish these headshots and never touch the piece of shit again.
>>
>>217562
You think the gun is strong/capable because "bots". Stats arent affected by who you play against. Your next post is "b-but the chopper".

Perhaps you just suck at guncraft and the game.
>>
>>217566
Nah I'm alright. I just prefer not to use shit tier weapons.
>>
And done. Sorry for hurting your feelings anon but your raifu a shit.
>>
>>217582
>Developmental problems: The post
>>
>>217592
>Cope: The motion picture
>>
>play hardpoint
>everyone spams cocktails on the hill
Why do people play this shit?
>>
>>217643
Bring smoke nades, it stops the fire.
>>
>>217558
nice,
did people on the other one applied to this one in the end?
>>
>>217643
trophy system exist for a reason
>>
File: angela-white-23.jpg (111 KB, 800x564)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Hello CODM chads I hope you're doing well and enjoying the game.
>>
>>217719
?? isn't this some cs:go shit
>>
Help me out, lads. For Ranked Search and Destroy, would you rather have the LK24 or the new and improved Razorback?
>>
>>217771
Yea that's what I've been doing but it's annoying being the only one bringing a trophy.
>>
>>217558
I've sent my request
>>
>>217172
one on the lips
one on the lower lips
>>
>>217558
lv 4 let's go!!!
>>
>>217558
Accept my request, nigger
>>
>>218115
One on the mouth, one on the lips.
>>
BR feels a lot more sweaty lately. Stacked squads dropping in from everywhere.
>>
>>218262
alcatraz made everyone more confrontational. before i got 10-12 kills on a good solo game. now i got 18 on one i lost.
>>
>>218266
Ya I dropped 24 earlier in a squad match in isolation. Been regularly getting 15+ the past couple of days.
>>
>>218262
>>218266
It should go back to normal after a little while, Alcatraz is not a permanent map
>>
>>218287
How fucking stupid do they have to be to remove Alcatraz without adding anything new? Alcatraz is so much better than Isolation. If anything they should remove Isolation and add Verdansk.
>>
>>218319
they'll add all 3 in warzone mobile
>>
>>218372
What's the point of COD Mobile then?
>>
>>218378
the only thing that sets it apart from pubg and stuff.
multiplayer and zombies
>>
>>218372
That would be absolutely retarded. Splitting the community to two separate games makes no sense.
>>
>>218381
itll be like modern warfare
>>
>>218383
>itll be like shit
That's what I already said.
>>
>>218381
Tbh I think they will close BR and re-release as warzone for br.
>>
sometimes i hate br. killed 18 fuckers in singles only to be sniped by a rooftop camper in top 3.
>>
>trying to get damascus
>play shipment hardpoint
>everyone is sweating throwing tripmines and molotovs while using akimbo fennecs
Why? Don't they know they have ranked for all that bullshit? Let me farm some fucking bots for these retarded ass shotgun headshots.
>>
>>218644
warm up or doing some ego boosting killstreak shit
>>
>>218030
dunno what to tell you, ai haven t had a nice feel on the razorback but the L2K has always feelt nice depending or the set up kinda like the m4, on ranked S&D I pretty much only use the IRC, SCAR and mp5 depending on the map
>>
>Trying to play a BR game
>Hit play
>Matchmaking doesn't give me a teammate
>Every single person I encounter in Isolation has one
Ended up getting six sweaty kills after getting killed by a guy who apparently had a level 6 vest

Seriously, I dumped a full QRF Mod AK47 mag on him, he looks back at me, shoots 3 bullets and I'm dead
>>
Wait they are making cod warzone for mobile?
What about all my skins and effort i put into cod mobile? :(
>>
>>219169
Apparently but why the fuck would they do that?
>>
>>219169
>>219176
Pubg is a better 3rd person BR anyways. Just scrap this games BR and replace with Warzone in the same app.
>>
>>219184
That would make too much sense.
>>
>>219114
relatable. hate the kill registration in this game
>>
Holy shit what is the damage range on the HS0405? I'm getting hitmarks on enemies at the range of my fucking dick size.
>>
>>196759
Im fucking fed up with this game.
Why devs cant add more realistic skins? Something like new bp cpt price skin.
All we have is just some le epic superhero tier shit and over9k variations of cool skull dude
>>
>>219448
I think there's an okay variety of operators
>>
>>219448
Bro the entire bp this season is realistic shit. Are you really bitching about lucky draws? Who even buys that shit?
>>
>>219452
Most of em look like some super soldiers from marvel comics. Just compare operators from codm with warzone
>>
>>219460
> Woman
> Le skull man
> Velikan (i wouldnt say shit about him but why they needed to add this cringy paint job on his mask?)
Price is looking gr8 ngl
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (323 KB, 764x771)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
I love my realistic looking Court Jester
>>
>>219466
What's your problem with Ghost, nigger
>>
>>219469
Found the whale, boys. Thank you for throwing money at these incompetent fucks.
>>
>>219472
Are you like 12 y.o? I dont even get why is he so popular all pf a sudden.
> Fag appeared in only 1 cod game
> Not relevant to the plot in any way
But kids are still going nuts about him. Now as a honorary 12y.o. explain to me why is he so popular?
>>
File: tenor.gif (2.2 MB, 498x261)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
>>219469
>>
>>219478
>why is he so popular?
Because he's a cool looking character whose dead felt wrong

Don't forget that MW2 was baby's very first Call of Duty
>>
>>219477
Someone's gotta do it, bro
>>
>>219482
This
>>
>>219477
>he doesn't get a character skin on the first draw

found the lucklet.
>>
Thinking about working as a ccp shill so tencent megacorp will give me cod points for a good work
>>
>>219492
>did this for the shitty ruin bone skin
Wasted my luck.
>>
File: Fag.jpg (237 KB, 720x821)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Just look at this bitch. Firstly devs added Shredder from tmnt (a.k.a. Hidora Kai) and now we have some sith from star wars
>>
>>219492
I've gotten 4 skins so far within 3 draws
>>
post emote gifs
>>
>>219538
No
>>
>>219501
He looks dope as fuck.
>>
>>219501
>reverse image search
>get these images
Heh
>>
>>219603
Kek
Im waiting for cpt price and co to team up with ninja turtles
>>
>>219323
they nerfed the hg40, both its dmg and range the last season
>>
fuck akimbo fennec
gonna grind br until they fix this shit
fuck you devs
fuck your mythic shit
>>
>>219699
Whats your rank?
t. almost master V
>>
>>219735
>almost everyone in the clan are shitters that cant go higher than pro3
>>
>>219823
Lol i switch clan every month, just pick the most active one.
Btw i you want to boost ranked — just play domination
>>
>>219496
you can do that in Cold War, go full commie and destroy the west
>>
>>219699
the fucking akimbo fennec its killing my motivation to even play the game because how aids it is, and even more the niggers using it
>>
>>219823
im in master V. come to /VGM/
>>
Since the new season I keep getting that annoying glitch where you look away after killing someone again. Why can't these kikes fix bugs?
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (381 KB, 821x976)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
Other than the lower part of the mask, Velikan is not a bad looking character, I like it
>>
wait, can you have two same classes in the same team? I wonder if this is just a bug or something. Unfortunately our team died early on the platform so before we could try double trap master combo lol
>>
>>220419
forgot screenshot
>>
>>220420
must be a bug
>>
>>220273
bro how the fuck did you max out the BP do fast? fucking featured modes give me way too litle BP xp
>>
>>219184
>Pubg is a better 3rd person BR anyways
Certified retard
>>
>>219499
Skull Ruin is based skin, I wish I had it
>>
>>220427
I bought the one that gives you 12 BP levels instantly, plus I used some of my CP to level up three times

What's your current BP level?
>>
>>220440
>I used some of my CP to level up three times

Negative IQ poster here. Seriously, you could just throw some money out of the window
>>
>>220440
im at 28, bought the basic one
>I used some of my CP to level up three times
why
>>
>>196759
Hey, what do you guys think is the best gun in each category?
For me personally I think the ICR is the best rifle because of the fucking lack of recoil at all, and the HS for being the exceptionally high shotgun damage even at some range.
>>
>>220451
>>220454
I did it to instantly unlock Urban Tracker, Captain Price and Velikan.

It's my ex-wife's money not mine lmao
>>
>>220475
based
>>
>>220470
M4 undying classique
>>
>>220479
The skins are actually pay to win?
>>
>>220470
hvk/asm10/drh - AR
qq9/akimbofennec - smg
Locus - sniper
shotguns were nerfed but probably still by15
>>
>>220488
>shotguns were nerfed
What's even the fucking point? The one time we had good shotguns with MW2's 1887, it gets taken away instantly.
I fucking hate AR/SMGfags.
>>
>>220482
Idk i use default skin
Always in top 3 in ranked
P.s. how the fuck skins can be pay to win?
>>
>>220511
Increased stats over regular weapons. Apparently CoD Mobile doesn't do any of that chink shit, it just has skins. You're probably just very skilled. Remember, ther'es always bigger fish.
>>
>>220511
Some skins have better iron sights than the default weapon skin. That makes it so you need one less attachment on something with a shitty default sight.
>>
>>220475
based
>>
>>220513
assaults usually have good iron sights, except icr. that's shit.
>>
>can't make auto loot stop picking up shitty scopes
Why did they remove this feature? I remember in season 1 you could adjust the auto loot to pick up things you wanted and ignore the shit you didn't. I used to also ignore the shitty health spray.
>>
>>220493
>What's even the fucking point?
So everyone can hop on the akimbo fennec meta. How else are you going to sell a shitty skin for $400?
>>
Urban Tracker is flat as a board
>>
>>220665
DFC
>>
>>220590
I dunno I went to change it the other day to pickup tac scopes as well and it's disappeared. It still has my settings saved to only pick up red dots though.
>>
>>220607
$400? Really? Lol
The most interesting thing in this draw is a backpack imho
>>
>enemy team is losing
>they start using akimbo fennecs
>on shipment HP/domination
Why? I just want to finish leveling my guns in peace but every single time things don't go their way it's akimbo time. And people get mad at me for calling them retards for spending money on the mythic draw.
>>
>>196759
This month's season is pretty boring, haven't been bothered to get the tiers in BP.

What's the AGR like?
>>
File: S30.gif (1.4 MB, 450x337)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>198844
Change your sensitivity settings and put "field of view" to max. There's youtube videos on the settings but FOV is the game changer.
>>
>>220440
>I bought the one that gives you 12 BP levels instantly
You went full retard anon
>>
>>217815
Works in real life too
>>
>>221039
Not my money
>>
>>221016
Seems pretty shit tbqh.
>>
How to get PS4 or Xbox one controller to work on iPhone 12 for this game
>>
>>221103
Why is she making that face?
>>
>>221104
Because she's a dumb controller fag on a phone game.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (1.07 MB, 1885x881)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Here's a free code for whoever grabs it first

That's an O, not a D
>>
>>221104
saw some niggers running with akimbo fennecs during a normal match
>>
>>221108
Damnit, someone used it already.

What was it for?
>>
>>221118
The stuff that you see in the picture
>>
>>221118
Do you play the new Modern Warfare or Black Ops: Cold War? I still have those codes
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (75 KB, 319x311)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
callofduty.com/redeem

Go to that page to redeem the codes
>>
>>221126
A code for an Adler skin? Would love one if you're offering, anon.
>>
>>221140
All I have are the codes I posted above, mostly vehicles
>>
do you guys like codm youtubers?
i like parker the slayer, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>221194
I'm too busy grinding to watch YouTubers play the game.
>>
>>221197
GROONDER
>>
>>221194
One dude that goes by Black Captain: CoD, he's good
>>
Looks like you can play CoDM on Nox again.
>>
>>221214
checked him, he's pretty good
>>
>>221234
Wouldn't that risk getting your account banned?
>>
>>221246
Really? Why is that?
>>
>>221248
Far as I'm aware, the only approved emulator is Gameloop, so I stick to it
>>
>>221214
i just watched him and holy fuck the bit rate of his videos is shit
>>
>>221263
Yep, guy's Egyptian so I don't think he has the best Internet to be uploading 4-5gb files with crisp looking gameplay
>>
>>221257
Agreed. I tried months ago Nox and I got banned for a day.
>>
>>196759
my phone is too old and I was thinking of upgrading
what's affordable while powerful enough to play this
>>
>>221297
Poco X3
>>
>>221297
I'm playing on an iPhone 12, and when I first started out I was getting 25-30 kills constantly without a controller, this big ass screen makes it interesting, iPhone 12 runs the game pretty good, well I just got it the other day, that pretty much explains half the reason I was going in, I just started playing this game like 2 days ago and I played all day, getting used to PS4 controller now, it's comfy, after a day of playing with the screen my hands got rly fucked up
>>
>>221297
I'm using a Motorola One Hyper, but the Fusion+ is its successor and will run it just fine on low graphics.
>>
>>221308
You're playing bots
>controller
now you're playing bots forever
>>
>>221328
So people don't even play this game? Well that's gay, cod is gay compared to halo anyway, halo teaches you to drill your damn bullets in because the armor is mad gay, in cod ppl just go down and it's all about head shots, I'm not saying it doesn't take skill it's just gayer than armor bullshit, ya get like 35 kills easy, mad fast, get retarded amounts of multi kills,again not saying that doesn't take skill but faggotry is to be expected from every cod game
>>
>>221346
>So people don't even play this game?
Yes, they do. But playing this game with a controler or on a emulator means you're gonna see mostly bots in Multiplayer. Real players are found in BR.

Don't worry about it though, as long as you're having fun it's all good.
>>
>>221357
>Real players are found in BR
thanks bro
>>
>>221194
They're all fucking retarded zoomers and I hate everyone of them. HawksNest used to be good with data tips but now he makes the same shitty videos with lucky draws.
>>
When does the thread start to auto prune?
>>
>>221297
Redmi note 8 pro
>>
>>221467
around 500-600 replies in this board iirc
>>
>>221357
These days, half of the real players I fight act like bots by default. No mics, no chatting, just shooting and calling in killstreaks. That's all they do.
>>
>>221812
Imagine being this faggot on a mobile game. I bet you're not even legendary
>>
File: 7547574888.jpg (167 KB, 2500x1250)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>221194
only dude with good info is path.exe. rest are are fake hype zoomer garbage
>>
So are the servers slowly becoming shittier and shitter?
Couple months ago I never went above 20ms but last season I never went below 40 and now I'm all the way above 70ms.
>>
>>221297
Shitsung a50-a70
>>
>>222016
>play a video
>nigger music starts playing
>alt f4
No thanks fag.
>>
>>221812
Every time I want to use voice chat the only ones who talk back are spics so I just mute the game and dobt even bother anymore
>>
File: Screenshot_6.jpg (454 KB, 1637x762)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
This thing is broken, my dudes
>>
>>222160
even with that horrible build I'm sure it's still pretty busted
>>
>>222164
Horrible? I don't miss any of my shots with that much accuracy
>>
>>222160
kill yourself
>>
>>222182
sneed
>>
>>222182
I'm not using it anymore, I got bored
>>
>>222167
>akimbo
>ads attachments
avg low IQ fennec player
>>
>>222193
What matters is the numbers
>>
>>222194
Read the attachment description please
>>
>>222346
I'm aware, I go by what the numbers say
>>
I'm tired of leavers, why can't they add people who got knocked down and leave to the kill count?
>>
File: basedgod.gif (496 KB, 500x281)
496 KB
496 KB GIF
>>196759
>Tfw you started a thread a month ago and it's still thriving
You guys are absolutely based
>>
File: AGR-556-1024x395.png (492 KB, 1024x395)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
Lads... I'm in love

Goes perfect with my Makarov uniform too, makes me feel like Hans Gruber
>>
File: 1604803391043.gif (332 KB, 281x281)
332 KB
332 KB GIF
HEADSHOTS ARE BROKEN ON THIS FUCKING GAME OMG
>playing hardcore
>shoot guy in the face
>no Headshot medal, only Bloodthirsty
>shoot another guy in the face
>no one-shot kill, just a hit marker-wait, now I'm dead, he shot me in the chest with an M16 after I shot him
>average 30 kills per match
>MAYBE 5 headshots if I sweat my balls off
I'm starting to think the hitbox for headshots starts at the forehead or some shit
>>
>>222479
same, she handles nice and because it got classified as a SMG its fast as fuck even when equipping heavy accesories also now that we are halfway trought S12 do you think they will change the BK to make it look like the CW groza? or what gun do you think they'll add? Im still hoping for either a G3 or the AS Val
>>
>>222483
Call me crazy, but I want the SOCOM 16. Marksman class needs some love and there's no semi-auto rifles, plus I have one irl and it's so much fun to shoot... And they're not changing the BK57, it's perfect already. Wouldn't the Groza be an SMG?

If anything, they should make a blueprint to turn the Chopper back into the ChainSAW, I hate the regular look and they hip-fire it anyway
>>
File: 1605458262198m.jpg (57 KB, 1019x1024)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>222483
>>222509
Groza is my favorite gun to use in TDM in PUBG Mobile, I'd pee myself if they were to add it to COD Mobile

Such a fun AR to use; crazy strong and a bit OP
>>
>>222482
Dude, use 3x scope and play "kill confirmed" if you need to grind headshots
>>
>>222530
What if it's for shotguns?
>>
>>222479
It is crazy good, here are my attachments for it

What are yours?
>>
>>221328
No. I join screen games, quit and rejoin with my controller connected and play with claws every day.
>>
File: Steyr AUG 1484026752517.jpg (292 KB, 1893x975)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>222564
>RTC Steady Stock
>60rd 556 drum
>>222530
>Tactical scope(thank you)
>Strike Foregrip
>Full Ammo(8300 fucking rounds holy shit!)
>No camo, I'm running with Price-Dead of Night and the regular black matches best
How are you already a lvl 50?
>>
What is the best rifle for iron sights
>>
>>222536
Aim and shoot slightly over enemy's (preferably bot's in "kill confirmed" kek) head
>>222743
M4 is the best
>>
>>222564
This skin is horrible. These fuckers don't have enough imagination to design some good looking skins for bp. At least we have skins from warzone in 12season bp
>>
>>222509
watch them add the spr to the marskman class now, not that I complain, I like more the guns from MW than the futuristic cribge shit from BO2, 3,4 and those other 2 IW and AW
>>
AA12 with explosive rounds when?
>>
I'm so bored of MP I'm actually starting to eye BR just for the change of pace.
I've never liked BR games so anyone mind giving me some tips?
>>
>>223150
juat look to try and pick the guys that are fighting so you can kill then when they are both low dont rush airdrops since people are always camping them
>>
>>223150
this game isn't too rewarding for campers like pubg. better to be moderately confrontational. also try and find either of the ak guns asap.
>>
>>223150
Play solo, grab Ak-47, ASM10 or Ak117. Nova gas grenades are powerful, always carry 5. Have your class fully upgraded.
>>
>>223150
if you play duos, squads make sure to make a team first and check their BR stats to make sure they aren't total shitters.
>>
>>196759
Allright, im installing it in a bit. Lets share usernames and see where it gets.
>>
I fucking hate trying to get those Jungle camos

Headshots in this game are broken
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (480 KB, 1632x788)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
I think I like the Byakko skin more
>>
>>223834
the grind for those camos feelt pointless with how shit damascus and gold looks in general, platinum looks kinda good in like 2-3 guns but still shit in the rest, imo tiger looks best
>>
>>223842
the default epic skins are good enough in my opinion.
>>
>>222378
You’re literally not getting any benefit from your grip tape, the numbers don’t mean shit if you don’t know what they actually mean you fucking shrimp brain.
>>
>>222378
Your laser doesn’t even affect your gun lmao watch a few gunsmith tutorial videos
>>
I just started this game, redpill me on the weapons I should be upgrading and the ones I shouldn't.

I'm still using the M4, level 36 or something already.
>>
>>224001
the ones that got buffed, check the patch notes when you open the game but basically all the AKs are meta, DRH and ICR
>>
>>219501
anything to appeal to the asian market, wide eyes.
>>
Is thr HVK meta?
>>
>>224117
only with the heavy caliber ammo
>>
Every time I engage in a gunfight in BR I keep panicking and my hands won't stop shaking uncontrollably. How do I get over this?
>>
File: 202011171916.png (2.52 MB, 2960x1440)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
Single pull for shits and giggles. I've won, but at what cost, cause this skin looks like absolute dogshit
>>
>>224209
Just take some propanolol bro.
>>
>>224393
Plenty of weebs who would kill to have that one
>>
Is this game playable with just touch controls?

Does everyone here play with a controller?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (163 KB, 663x567)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>223995
>>223997
I investigated a bit and I wasn't too far away from iFerg fennec's configuration

Looks like mobility is what you should be going after with this weapon whereas accuracy doesn't really matter when you can just unload a full mag onto an enemy in a matter of microseconds
>>
>>224583
Most people here play with their phones and like two or three with the emulator and another guy with a controller
>>
kawaiii~~
>>
>>224621
whats her name /vgm/
>>
>>224621
Oh so that's what she's supposed to look like. Thought she had a helmet on cause of course they'd just slap it on any gun without proper placement. Also the shitty NV filter makes it even worse.
>>
>>224001
m4 is good for its low recoil but its damage is pitiful. if you play br, ak 47 and 117 will always dominate. if you play MP, check which gun is in the lucky draws currently for the meta
>>
akimbo fhj
akimbo fortress
akimbo echo
>>
>>224702
?
>>
>>224209
experience
like sex
>>
>>224625
fred
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (445 KB, 1638x959)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
Should this camo come with a special effect? wtf
>>
File: Screenshot_5.jpg (437 KB, 835x959)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
Surely this is a mistake, right?
>>
>>224574
>got thw grenade and the pistol but not the AR
fuck me I guess
>>
>>224621
I just wish they made those as bundles instead of shitty crates, since I refuse to gamble
>>
>>224725
>>224728
Just tested it

The effect shows up in lobby but not in a match, oh well

Back to Black Gold camo
>>
>>224728
looks real. maybe they took pity on f2p players
>>
>>224738
As if
>>
>>224735
A man of principle
>>
>>224735
I like gambling
>>
4chan skins when?
>>
>>224752
you want pepe or that negro caricature saying SSHHHHHEEEEEEEEIITT
>>
Tired of these fuxking kids that always try to abuse the buffed guns each new season, 5 fucking matches in a row where everyone where using either akimbo fennecs or ak117
>>
File: Screenshot_6.jpg (91 KB, 1731x192)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Took a bit longer than I anticipated and for what? a calling card and 6k points? meh
>>
>>224822
seasonal rewards are shit now. no point to them.
>>
>>224822
cool tags
>>
File: Screenshot_7.jpg (246 KB, 1353x818)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>224828
>>224833
Here's your last reward for wasting your time in BR, bro
>>
File: Screenshot_8.jpg (288 KB, 1142x829)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
What do you call this?
>>
>>224840
a spic...
thanks codm very cool
>>
>>224840
spics eat up representation like anything. based codm playing marketing tricks
>>
>>224887
not really, that skin looks pike dogshit desu
t. spic
>>
>>224887
All the beans I've met only care about playing as the Main Characters, not literal whos. It's the blacks and Indians who start circlejerking any kind of representation.
>>
>>225089
true. pubg turned even more shit because of them.
>>
>>225089
Can confirm, I love me Ghost Loose Ends skin
>>
>>224840
Hahahah
> Imagine actually playing with this skin on
Dudes who are responsible for free skins are brain dead 90% of the time
>>
>>225144
>not using bot skins to tactically reduce players guard by 5%

ngmi
>>
>tfw want the woods skin but don't want to blow that much money on this game
>>
>>225553
I'd buy more stuff but I assume none of these skins will carry over to warzone mobile.
>>
>>225678
all that warzone mobile are only rumors or are there any actual news about it?
>>
File: k2d6li3mrnx51.png (205 KB, 1712x1058)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>225726
There was a job listing spotted by Charlie Intel that got deleted later on that went over needing an EP for bringing over Warzone to mobile devices. That's all anyone knows atm.
>>225678
You'd be right to assume so. Why the fuck would Timi and Tencent get rid of the BR system they have tailor made for their paypiggies to flaunt skins and guns for Warzone, a BR that Activision made clear is going to remain similar to every platform its on. Warzone Mobile no doubt's just going to be shitty graphics and shitty models slapped on an ugly Verdansk made to lure in poorfags and third worlders to the WZ shop to buy bundles so that when they finally buy a pc or console, they can just link their cod account and go to town with all the shit they bought on their phones.
>>
>>225743
>Timi and Tencent
I'm reasonably certain they aren't involved in the game anymore, their names no longer appear in the opening credits or on the store page. I also saw an article saying they parted ways with Activision.
https://gamingonphone.com/news/cod-mobile-activision-part-ways-with-tencent/
Regardless of that I agree though, WZ mobile seems like a bad idea. There's no way in hell they'll ever get crossplay to work with the console and PC versions, so it would just ultimately be a stripped down and lame experience. Not to mention they'd be splitting their playerbase. I'd rather they just implement some of the more novel features of WZ into the existing cod mobile br.
>>
>>225756
Don't think they ever intended for it to be crossplay. Honestly they should just add a 2nd warzone map to current BR and add in some more shit.. they already have been anyways for the past few months.
>>
>>225933
*add in some more warzone shit I mean
>>
> night mode
It looks interesting
> at the first second the faggot character puts on a night glasses

Wtf is this tranny game, why do they have to do everything so boring, will they do the same shit when I put on the night BR? What is the damn point of night mode if lack of visibility will not be a problem?
>>
>>226016
It's taken straight from Modern Warfare
>>
M16 without any attachments is a god tier weapon.
>>
the clan has only 26 members. What gives?
>>
>>226507
Not many people browse the thread?

I'm not sure if you have noticed but this board is dominated by faggy games
>>
>>226507
there's 2 clans but the newfag that made the second one dropped the game
>>
>>226507
I already have a clan
>>
ok boys so are we blue or red team now
>>
>>227518
Red
>>
>>227518
red, the blue skin doesnt look as good as the red one
>>
>>227518
Red, looks way nicer on the eyes plus I already have a lot of camos and blueprints that revolve around blue.
>>
>>227518
Yeah im also opting in for red, has nice red amd brownish accent and the blue is just all over the other skin
>>
Welcome to /vmg/, may I take your order?
>>
>>227518
blue without any hesitation
>>
>>227518
Gold Team rules!
>>
Did they fix the lag or somethin? BR runs smooth as fug now. Didn't realize how much stutter I was dealing with.
>>
new thread
>>227999
>>227999
>>227999

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.