[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Anti-Venom.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
Let's have a thread for all Marvel games: Future Fight, Contest of Champions, Strike Force, Puzzle Quest, etc.
There seems to be a lot of symbiote stuff going on, with Knull and Scream getting added to MFF, Red Goblin being added into CoC, and Anti-Venom and Scream being added to Strike Force.
>>
Only Marvel game I ever liked was that shitty Facebook one that is now dead.
>>
>>196844
Yeah, Marvel Avengers Alliance was fun. Apparently some people online have been trying to create a new playable version of the game by using its old assets.
>>
File: Knull MFF.png (808 KB, 656x1021)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
>>196719
Knull kind of looks like Alucard in MFF, in the comics his face is more demonic.
>>
File: MFF Symbiote invasion.jpg (57 KB, 748x421)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>196719
>Spider-Gwen and Miles get unis in the MFF symbiote update
>No Carnage or Red Goblin
Odd. Also, surprised that Venom's uni is from a War of the Realms filler tie-in and not Knull-ified Venom or winged Venom.
>>
>>197674
>>197159
Turns out that Knull isn't actually playable, just a boss. This is some real bullshit.
>>
>>196719
Marvel Realm of Champions trailer is fun, but until I check out the gameplay I'm skeptical.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcQqzj9JEQc
>>
>>196719
Absolutely hate how all of the Spider-Man games that were once plentiful are now gone and don't work on my phone because of updates. I hate the structure of all the current marvel games and how they just throw a billion things at the screen and paywall the majority of content. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>199139
What Spider-Man games are you referring to? The only one I remember is Unlimited, that infinite runner.
>>
>>199378
I liked how that game had pretty much every single Spider-Man costume, symbiote and alternate universe Spider-character ever.
>>
>>199378
Total Mayhem, the Two Amazing Spider-Man games, Ultimate Power, Unlimited, Toxic City, etc. Those are all really good games in my book.
>>
File: screen960x960-3.jpg (263 KB, 960x720)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>200974
Here's Total Mayhem
>>
>>200975
Ultimate Power
>>
File: spider_man_toxic_city.png (93 KB, 482x644)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>200979
And Toxic City, I would post pictures of both Amazing Spider-Man games but you can find them easily.
>>
>>200975
For Total Mayhem this was a closed off and level based game, It was 3D, had the Symbiote Costume available after you beat the entirety of the game, an upgrading system, rank system, and solid enough Boss Fights for the time.
>>
>>200979
For Ultimate Power, this came out in 2014. It was a 2D runner and in essence was a primitive version of Unlimited, all the way down from Enemy Types to the different sorts of Fetch Missions that was abundant in Unlimited. For this game you faced off against Green Goblin, Sandman and Venom. There was a endless mode you could jump in at any time, and costumes you had to pay actual money for, but you could rent various costumes after completing missions and such and you were allowed to buy one costume and Spider-Pig using Iso-8. You could only collect substantial amounts of Iso-8 from completing the Story multiple times on its different difficulties. This game wasn't as good as Total Mayhem but for a 2D Endless runner it was quite fun and the harder difficulties did have some merit to them. The only real difference from this game and Unlimited was the 2D to 3D transition and that you rolled for costumes in Unlimited.
>>
>>200980
Toxic City was one of the first good Spider-Man games on the mobile market at the time and was your average beat em up type of game. While not offering much beyond this I still bring it up because of its obscurity.
>>
>>200980
This game had a combo system like soul calibur where you could select input directions and make spiderman do all sorts of crazy things.Good stuff
>>
Who here is boycotting Future Fight ? People arent happy with the latest update.
>>
>>201085
Give the rundown
>>
>>201088
More P2W bullshit.
>>
>>201085
Question is, will it be enough people to either force Netmarble to change their ways or make the game shut down?
Wouldn't surprise me if Netmarble is currently squeezing MFF for all its worth because they're planning on shifting focus to Marvel Future Revolution.
>>
>>196719
why is wolverine STILL allowed in premium orbs
>>
>>203235
Do we have any update on Future Revolution?
>>
>>204037
I really don't know, he shouldn't be there or in the Mega Orbs. IMHO, any character in the Legacy Orbs should be removed from the Premium Orbs.
>>
File: drake.png (755 KB, 779x1200)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>197159
Won't lie, I thought he was Dracula.
>>
>>206716
I'm actually surprised that Dracula still isn't in the game.
>>
>>196719
For those who care, you can vote to add one of the following characters to MCoC.

>HERCULES – Son of Zeus, man of myth and legend
>OKOYE – Dora Milaje warrior of Wakanda
>BLUE MARVEL – Magnificent Master of Might
>DAZZLER – The walking, talking lightshow
>MORBIUS – Biochemist cursed to be a living vampire
>IRONHEART – Teenage super-genius wrapped in technology
>MORGAN LE FAY – Half-Faerie pupil of the legendary Merlin
>OMEGA SENTINEL – Nanorobot enhanced and weaponized superhuman

I for one am voting for Herc.
>>
>>209405
Omega sentinel for sure
>>
>>209405
Nobody waste their vote on Morbius, he's getting a movie so he's guaranteed to get added eventually anyway.
>>
>>196850
>Marvel Avengers Alliance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGcotZjLM0
>>
I always liked all the Marvel mobile games. They always ended up doing some pretty deep dives on lesser known characters because that's just inherent to gachas. Still waiting for the Marvel mmo-lite that is coming out. Hopefully the Square Enix flop of a title gives them some hints on what to avoid.
>>
>>196844
So much better than it ever should have been. Think the only thing close was that awful star wars rpg phone game.
>>
I think marvel future fight is supposed to have another update this month that adds a carnage t3 or awakening?
>>
>>215409
Cool
>>
>>203235
>Question is, will it be enough people to either force Netmarble to change their ways or make the game shut down?
Probably the latter. It's honestly amazing that this company is so greedy with MFF yet at the same time ridiculously generous with KOFAS.
>>
>>213485
>Still waiting for the Marvel mmo-lite that is coming out.
Which one?
>>
>>215409
Got some bad news for you senpai
>>
>>196719
It's funny to think that if Covid hadn't happened, every single Marvel mobile game would be doing a big Eternals event right about now. Especially since no Eternal has ever been in a Marvel game before (if you don't count Thanos).
>>
>>221836
based kung-flu overreaction saving us from more garbage movie tie-ins.
>>
>>218904
Nope. Uni and T3 should be coming this week actually.
>>
>>197159
in the comics he just looks like a cleaned up version of lobo.
>>
been long time, anyone here still play future fight? man i stopped around 2018 when they introduce t3 and no one post futurefightgeneral on /vg/ anymore
>>
>>196844
FPBP
Anyway, is there another game like that one? I'm completely baffled they didn't relaunch it for phones. It was literally tailor-made to be a fucking phone game.
>>
>>225166
I stopped back in 2017 when Netmarble was going hard on nagging micropayments, only to reinstall in 2018 to see some of the Infinity War content. I quickly backed out, but returned when they finally released the Avengers/Snipes Blade skin this year. I still don't like how they keep holding characters hostage to the premium box/monthly deal when they've got a sequel game in the works.
>>
>>209405
It's down to Hercules, Morbius, Ironheart, and Omega Sentinel now.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVEJRzzTMOw

Dark Avengers update with Norman Osborn as Iron Patriot confirmed. I guess that explains why there was no Red Goblin last month.
Who else will be part of the update? The only other member who is already in the game is Bullseye, so I guess he's guaranteed a Dark Hawkeye uni.
>Sentry
>Moonstone/Dark Ms. Marvel
>Ares
>Daken/Dark Wolverine
>Scorpion/Venom/Dark Spider-Man
>Skaar/Dark Hulk
>Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy
>>
>>230176
It's down to Hercules and Omega Sentinel now.

>>230739
Ares has been confirmed.
>>
What one was the game like diablo or something? Like you moved around with one side of the screen and had a few attacks and would just repeat grinding for new loot and shit
>>
>>237525
Marvel Super War?
>>
>>230739
Iron Patriot, Ares and Moonstone in her Captain Marvel getup have been teased as sneak peeks when you start up the game, so those three are confirmed.
>>
>>238788
Scorpion, Daken, and Bullseye as Hawkeye have also been confirmed. But instead of Sentry (unless we get 6 new characters in one update, which is unprecedented), it looks like we're getting fucking Molecule Man instead.
>>
>>
File: ap3q5ys7iw161.jpg (128 KB, 1280x576)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>239231
From Korean Forum...
>>
>>239231
>>
>>238830
You just got BTFO >>239231

Interesting how Scorpion is just Scorpion, no Venom or Dark Spider-Man uni, and Daken is just Daken, no Wolverine uni.
>>
>>239233
Which ones will be taken hostage to the preemie plan?
>>
>>196719
Spider-Ham is getting added to MCoC, and they got John Mulaney to do reprise his role for the trailer.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr39XFUwONc
>>
>>225638
>>
>>243578
Is the gameplay similar to MAA?
>>
>>243614
It's the same collect-a-thon and turn based RPG as MAA, just with 5 characters instead of 3.
There's obviously some differences, quite a lot actually, but it's basically just MAA with more stuff in it.
>>
>>243352
Why are they adding a new Scarlet Witch in the same update? They have nothing to do with each other.
>>
I miss MAA bros

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.