[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 62 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WITCH-TITS.jpg (597 KB, 1296x719)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
It's almost time to drain your orbs and maybe your balls DOWN TO ZERO.
>>
>>186248
>down to zero
More like down by 150. I want Noel but those 30 steps and those hidden fillers is suspect as fuck
>>
File: 1594918721343.jpg (280 KB, 1409x2000)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
For me, It's Ninny.
>>
>>186346
Just saving all my pots for Ninny as I have no worthwhile tecs to bother with otherwise.
>>
>still no filler info
I’m scared
>>
>banner is 30 steps
>not even a guaranteed BtW girl if we do all 30
>this is only mid month

Would have gladly went down to 0 if Ninny was everything Noel was. Or at least had a boost with that barrier. That last pot character better not be in the eom banner if this banners rates/filler are shit.
>>
File: 1589186026287.jpg (1.25 MB, 1568x1145)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
https://rentry.co/2i6e6
Frenly reminder that the guild has one spot available!
>>
>>186248
i want Ninny more than Noel because im lacking on a good ranged tech unit that i actually like, my mind units are decent so i'm not going crazy for Noel
not a down to 0 situation for me, might do five steps and stop there unless fillers are crazy good or the price per multi is amazing, both situations are not likely to happen though
>>
klab fucked up and accidentally leaked a new tybw yama
>>
>>186659
>>
File: 1578311784512.png (577 KB, 1039x492)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>186659
kek what the fuck
hope he is ranged
>>
this definitely means a new Ywach will be coming too
bruh
>>
>>186659
Fucking Klab. Wonder what his kit and killer is and who else we'll get.

>>186665
You mean Royd Lloyd.
>>
>>186659
It was obvious there would be another given how the full range of his bankai wasn't covered the last time.
>>
>>186659
>>186661
>>186664
https://clips.twitch.tv/CrepuscularDifferentWhaleCoolStoryBob
>>
>>186671
thats just Yama's model

here is the moment, facepalm included
https://clips.twitch.tv/TsundereSuccessfulZucchiniDeIlluminati
>>
>>186504
Also notice how the crossover collab has a subtitle meaning more are probably down the line.

Get ready for sub 3% chances on ninny and noel and 35 chances on a ton of shitty fillers.

Then the halloween event... then more tybw. Hope you've been saving.
>>
The witches will have individual banners won't be they?
>>
>>186715
they should have individuals, in the six months i've been playing i've never seen a new character not getting an individual banner
>>
>>186715
Nope. The one banner lasts till EOM.

>>186735
Anniversary characters never have individual banners.
>>
honestly better than usual fillers
>>
>>186746
oh you are right anniversary didn't have individuals
>no individuals announced with the main banner
oof
>>
>>186786
above average and also only 9 characters in the pool
and you get that 8% chance on every fifth step with no meme extra pool like on anniversary i think
i might go deep on this one
>>
>>186786
rates
scalating odds but the first multis are cheap
>>
>mfw i’m about to go 30 steps deep for noels fat tittys
>>
File: image0.jpg (69 KB, 908x517)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
we are getting a power move source lads
>>
>>186790
3,250 for all steps, with 8% at the guarantee isn't exactly terrible. I'm still 8/8 on fillers though so.... fuck.
For all of those wondering if you don't have most of those characters and you have the orbs, yes this is good to go on. Noel is the king of the banner with Ninny kinda behind her, Zaraki, Nel, Tensa, and Soi are pretty good. Lisa and Past Shinji are fine. Anni Ulqi is kinda good but his killer and janky kit hold him back.
FHI is honestly the greatest insult from Klab, they completely cucked this fuck where he has a skill that is ONLY useful in PvP and no longer relevant because we already had a good counter to TYBW Unohana in CFYOW Nnoi when FHI came out. He has another skill that is only slightly helpful against certain bosses and a soul trait that only has use in PvP and Senkaimon. Oh, and he has a captain killer. To balance that out they gave him a really cool-looking special that does no goddamn damage because he is a NAD unit and it has no ailments or other function on it. He is only useful in PvP if you have a fucking time machine or literally no other Poise-Flurry NAD units.
>>
>>186839
no dude its 900 per cycle, 6 cycles so all 30steps is 5.4k orbs, still you get way more guaranteed five stars than on normal banners and sooner
>>
>>186786
>The Ichigo I always wanted but never got
>My wife, Lisa, who I never got
>The only fierce battle character I don't have
>The zangetsu I'll probably need for that eventual new hard senkaimon tower

These fillers could have been a lot worse for me. I don't think I'd mind not getting ninny if I could 5/5 Ulq.
>>
>>186575
Is there still a spot available? I added you but i haven't left my guild yet, just in case.
>>
>>186891
yea there is one spot
are you the dude with three halibels?
>>
>>186903
that's me
>>
>>186903
aight, left my guild.
>>
>>186911
sent :^)
>>
>>186786
>I have pretty much all the fillers and I wasn't even interested in them when they where new really
>>186790
>average rates

This is going to suck ass. I can feel it.
>>
I want to roll but I need to know if there are going to be individuals, I hate waiting.
>>
>>186849
I guess I must have forgotten the 200 cost step when doing the math because I don't know how it came out to 3k.
>>186998
It is worth just to go to the guarantee step just for 8% on a multi, beyond that though, you're playing with fire
>run simulation of all steps
>get everyone BUT Noel
>7 Lisa and 6 Soi
Sure am glad transcendence didn't make the dupe system worth a shit so we could have banners like this where we get spammed with dupes.
>>
>>187030
>get everyone BUT Noel
shit, this will literally be me after I do all 30 steps tomorrow
>>
If i get ninny, I might consider stopping.
If I get ninny and noel then I stop.

But there's no way I'm going all in on this, my orbs are waiting for the next run around of TYBW banners.
>>
>>187197
I will be very surprised if we see another TYBW banner before new years.
>>
>>187315
I expect Yamamoto in November
>>
>>186248
Where is tierlist? Are those girls meta?
>>
>>187319
CFYOW is November EOM.
>>
>>187370
Here you go:
https://imgur.com/a/mOvFUXW
>ninny in B-tier
>noel is S-tier
How can flatfags even compete?
>>
>>187415
ure mom is b-tier
>>
File: 1598688181536.jpg (94 KB, 480x768)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Good luck to everyone summoning tonight!
>>
So are they going to sell packs for the halloween characters they just resurrected?
I may decide to buy Soi-Fon since they totally fucking butchered Yoruichi I guess.

>>187552
Time to light 2000 orbs on fire for nothing; les go
>>
Well if you do want to go for all 30, the odds are overwhelmingly in your favor that you'll get at least one of what you want.
>>
>>187699
>So are they going to sell packs for the halloween characters they just resurrected?
Yeah in like a couple of weeks
>I may decide to buy Soi-Fon since they totally fucking butchered Yoruichi I guess.
She is still good, just not as good as she could be considering that SAD units were getting frenzy and other obvious fixes. Ultimately Yoruichi's rez was pretty standard in the grand scheme of rez's, which is bad because most Rez's suck.
>>187552
If I can just get Noel before Step 6 that's be great
>>
Are Noel and Ninni going to hae seasonal limited costume like Christmas, Swimsuit etc?
>>
>>187766
I’m going to say no. Movie canon characters never got seasonals.
>>
>>187552
Thanks, anon, I think I'm going to go to step 5 for now and then see what else comes this month.
>>
AAAAAAAA FUCKING BOTH OF THEM IN 5 STEPS FUCKING SHIT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANIME TIDDIES GET ME OUT OF THIS BANNER
>>
damn it feels good to be a gangsta
>>
Any tips for the new beginner ticket? Leaning mullet Aizen, since I like that form of him and don't have a better red hollow killer
>>
>>187814
He is pretty good, his first SA has more range than it appears, his visuals are pretty clean so they don't clutter the screen and I get a lot of weakening procs off of him because of his vortex and high hit counts.
>>
>>187814
power aizen is one of the best units in that ticket, if you like aizen go for him
>>
File: imagen_2020-10-16_043533.png (1.49 MB, 1920x1080)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
I keep getting all the good Orange units, I have less than 1 month of Play and I have all the S+ tier units.

Also got Hollow Ichigo in my first roll and Soi Fon in my 4th
>>
>>187820
not him, was leaning towards toshiro for pvp, is aizen a better unit overall?

also, any really good link characters in the whole selection or does everyone have regular traits
>>
>>187863
Tosh is only good up to like rank 5. There’s too many ichibes and jugrams on higher levels that will wipe Tosh out easily. He’s good in ER though. Same with power Aizen.

My take is ignore all the premium because they’re regulars in filler pools anyways. Get one of the seasonals.
>>
>>187872
So toshiro can be skipped for now. Which ones are seasonals? I've also read Hanataro is good for chronicle
>>
>>187894
>seasonals
Speed Aizen, Speed Byak, Mind White, Mind Soi, Power Hama, Tech Retsu, Heart Nemu, Power Rukia, Tech Grimm, Heart Riruka.
>>
>>187896
guess I will go for the one out of those that fills the killer/color I need the most right now. thanks
>>
Btw for those going for the power SMS, you need to do at least 8 ER/co op missions and 8 brave battles a day for the next two weeks.
>>
>>187905
You can do a limited number of coop/raid each day? Thought you can grind this one in one day.
>>
>>186786
Oh nononononononoooooo
Fuck this shit I don't want to spend on this and those fuckers put decent fillers for once...
>>
>>187907
the coop requirement you can clear it in one day ez
the 100 brave battles tho, you gotta pay attention to your ticket recharge (its 2hours only if you have less than five tickets, once you get five tickets they will stop recharging), additionally you get the 5 brave battle tickets from dailies every day, so those will take you a couple of days at least
>>
>>187911
So by not paying much attention I could do an easy 10-15 per day. Doesn't sound too scary since I'll be logging in for the new event anyway, at least for these first few days.
>>
new trash can hype
>>
I went in 25, all I wanted was Ninny, I got Noel, I got like 3 dupes of tensa, 5 soi fons, nelliel, 2 ulqs.

No Ninny. I refuse to be tempted any further on this, I need my orbs for other stuff.
>>
Did a yolo and got Noel who is supposed to be the best of the banner. Fuck yes
>>
>>188003
Also a 3 pull on tickets and a gold chappy. Fuck yes
>>
>>187813
>get ninny on first step
>love her so much i want a dupe of her, just one
>golden showers until step five, get noel
>golden showers until step ten, get this
best multi since i started playing
>>
>>
Went to step 15 and I'm down to 1000 orbs.
Picked up: Kenny (new), shinji (dupe), x2 nel (new), x2 soifon (dupe), ninny, Noel

It's not nearly as good as others, but hey I'll take it. Noel looks fucking busted as shit from her soul tree and I have no idea how ninny can ever come close to competing which is bullshit because we really need some good green shit.

>>188053
We'll now this is interesting. I really need to get back to doing epic raids with the guild, but it kills my neck.
>>
Went on some crazy spree and ended up with a 4/5 Noel but step 31. do I whale my way to 5/5 or pointless?
>>
>>188081
You can get Osuchi and also fully awaken him by doing the point event m8, you get his orbs to reroll his skills in the lottery and also as milestone rewards.
I got him fully awakened at around 500k points.
>>
>>188089
she is the best mind unit in the game family, fucking 80% berserker, double killer and ignores melee/ranged resistance.
if you equip one of the 20% strong attack damage items your strong attacks are basically hitting FOUR times with frenzy
do it if you want, i say its worth it
>>
>>188099
>basically hitting FOUR times with frenzy
by this i mean, they do quadruple damage compared to the same strong attack performed by a unit without frenzy and without any strong attack damage amplification
>>
>>188081
Ninny needed something on her special like protection or Hisagi's gimmick or hell even paralysis. Making her just straight damage like Noel but without all the shit that gives Noel that extra edge in damage was dumb.
>>188089
That is on you senpai if you have the orbs for it but it may take you a while if you get shit luck. And remember you have to farm CQ to get her max transcended.
>>
What are the best familiar traits you can reroll?
>>
I need to know, are or are we not getting individual banners for Ninny and Noel? Is this all we're getting?
>>
>>188115
No individuals announced anon... Just like with anniversary units i think we are not getting individuals since those are announced alongside the main banner.

>>188113
When you are new get 50% Last Ditch Survival on both slots so you get a 100%.
The best is 7.5% Full Stamina Damage in my opinion, but that one requires you to not get hit which can be difficult when you are new.
>>
>>188104
Defense void or penetrating or whatever it is would have been ideal. It's like they got a list of shit and then just gave Noel everything. You'd think that ninny would have been given the big bonus numbers at least since Noel gets to double dip on traits, but ninny doesn't even get that. Even her range resistance ignore is shared with Noel.
>>
One down
>>
osuchi is anime baby yoda
>>
>>188214
Blame Klab for only having crappy funco pop figurines as familiars before this.
I'm equipping the fucking dog, fuck you and fuck them.
>>
>>188214
and thats a good thing
>>
>>188221
kek, you are allowed to like cute things anon
>>
mega milk or close
>>
>>188412
Your allowed to learn how to read too, it's a good thing.
>>
>red power source from event quests
BASED
>>
Just noticed that the BtW background says "Soul Society West Branch" Was there anything before this that 100% confirmed that they're in the same universe before?
>>
>>188581
No, that was the twist of the oneshot
>>
>>188610
Fuck me must've missed that.
>>
File: 1600251645788.png (50 KB, 160x250)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
15 steps
>1 Noel
>2 Ninny
>1 Hollow Ichigo
>1 Lisa
>1 Tensa Zangetsu
>2 Ulquiorra
>2 Kenpachi
>4 Soi Fon
Obscenely lucky percentage wise, I wish more of them had been the actual witches, but I absolutely won't complain since all but Ulquiorra are new and orb cows if nothing else, plus I like Soi.
>>
The new senkaimon Ichigo what is he even good for besides orbs? He looks like an average PVE character with useless buffs. Aizen is good for PVE nukers and Zangetsu for PVP.
Is there anything good in the new Ichigo tower or should I just keep getting Aizen/Zangetsu?
>>
>>189284
12% SAR with 100% Last Ditch is better than just 12% SAR if you don't have a lot of 14% SAR links
>>
fucking kill me I went all 30 steps and got 2 noels but no ninny, and then I spent 500 on individuals with no 5 stars fuck this gay ass earth.
>>
>>189406
And I thought I got raped. Anon, file charges.
>>
I don't care about Burn the Witch, I don't like the characters and when I tried them I also didn't like their gameplay.
I just want to 5/5 Ulquiorra and Vasto Lorde Ichigo.
Should I summon?
>>
>>189284
He makes doing path of valor much easier to do.
>>
>>189545
If you're willing to do all steps then sure. The last time these two premium units were in the same banner was during a free daily summons event. I'm not sure how close you are to 5/5, but at least you can get a red special move source for your Ulquiorra in the event orders.
>>
>>189406
Same for me but with two Ninnys and no Noels. I'm at step 23 but I've given up on in the inside
>>
Do you still need to link a phone number to create a twitter account? I want the 40 but not that much if so
Also fuck twitter and modern marketing
>>
Am I retarded? I feel like I am using so much tickets on the green jewel quest so I can level 100 my 5* characters for jewels but it feels like I barely get any
>>
>>189784
Get yourself some crystal/jewel links anon. You can get a speed 4* Kisuke from the speed frenzy quest. And a tech 4* Kisuke from premium summons
>>
File: 2020-10-17 18_22_24.png (202 KB, 597x519)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>189804
I see, I guess I'm retarded thanks.
>>
>>189784
They are unballanced, they ask for more of that colour than the others, a reccommendation is to do the Extra Quests in the events that you farm for points that give you green jewels, that way you can farm both at the same time, sadly the Witches evernt doesn't have a green Extra Quest.
>>
File: account.png (2.28 MB, 1772x762)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>186248
trying to sqeeze out the last of my orb income to get them, how am I doing?
>>
>>189811
should I consider rerolling?
>>
which units have the best auto ai for clearing out the easy side stories?
>>
>>189843
Ranged Units, they can easily shoot enemies that aren't even in the screen. If they are good enough they keep the pressure on the enemies and they can't even attack your unit.
>>
File: 2020-10-17 19_31_56.png (506 KB, 842x353)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>189811
here
jesus fucking christ is this normal
>>
>>189822
My advice for rerolling is it’s only worth it if there’s a character you really really really REALLY want, or there’s a top tier meta character available for summon like Tokinada or 5th anni characters. Maybe Noel currently would be worth rerolling for?
>>
>>189822
only if your accessories suck and don't mind spending your time starting from nothing again to get the beefiest mind beatstick
>>
do exp/crystal/gold boosts only work on the active character
>>
>>189868
Absolutely not.
>>
I went for 25 steps and Noel is the only one that I don't have. Eat my ass game.
>>
>>189868
Watch out for lightning strikes
>>
>>189868
0,000046656 chance if Nel is a guaranteed 5 star. 0,00000279936 if she isn't
>>
>>189919
It accounts for all the boosts within the party. This applies to co-op as well.
>>
>>190019
hot damn
>>
>grabbed all my tickets I had saved up
fuck
>>
It's been months that brave souls tickets and the 5* event ticket have been giving me the same disgusting weak old dupes.
I swear they're doing it on purpose at this point...
>>
>>189284
he gives a LDS link while also giving SA cd reduction, which means in HM Senkaimon you don't have to take one over the other.
>>
For the next Guild Quest, if you have Anni Byakuya, Tokinada and Kirio, the GQ is easy as fuck.
>>
File: characters.png (2.44 MB, 1039x1758)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
What do I prioritize here for senkaimon? Still trying to get noel
>>
>>190675
and GQ i guess
>>
>>190675
>>190682
For Senkaimon check out each floor and the recommended units for them on the bbs-simulator: https://bbs-simulator.com/senkaimon
Generally aim for characters that are labeled perfect for a floor.
As for guild quest I can't even clear the thing so...
>>
>>190682
>>190675
This week needs a ranged SR killer and from your list you only got Tensa Zangetsu and Hikone until you pull Noel.

>>190744
if by clear you mean the whole thing then that doesn't really matter since you get rewards by beating waves still
>>
>>190765
Don't you get better rewards for clearing though?
And more points? Last time we were at A rank we got smashed, I want to get as many points so we can stay A-rank chads. Thankfully this week is pretty good for me, I'm just this close to clearing wave 5. Maybe I need better accessories/link slot levels.
>>
File: pfxgEnm8d1.png (457 KB, 1088x603)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
Remove droplets aaaaaaaa
>>
File: 20201018203628_1.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>190838
I spoke too soon. We did it bois, all I had to do was whip out the motherfucking TokinadaWOOOOO
>>
>>190838
Yeah, but I'm just letting that anon know they would still get rewards despite not clearing all 5 waves.
>>
>2 Tensa
>1Noel
>1 Ninny
>2 VL Ichigo
>1 Lisa
>2 Soi
>Sitting at step 22

I was hoping for 1 Ulq for a FCS slot and a Kenpachi because new. I kind of want to finish this cycle though. I guess I can wait for eom news before deciding.
>>
Any good videos for clearing Ult Ulq? Some of his bullshit trips me up.
>>
>>192170
The only real way to master ER is to just keep playing it over and over. You eventually get used to the pattern. Repeat every 2 months. The rewards are worth it in the end.
>>
>>187829
>>187813

I think for the first month you get impeccable odds. I have no way of proving it though.

Started in August and got ridiculous pulls then got golden showers on almost all my banners in September. Just managed to get Lille Barro the other day.
>>
>>192302
Look, i’m not huge on conspiracy theories, but as someone who’s been pulling for the past year and a half, I swear to god there’s like a summon “quota” for every persons account. Like if you summon a certain amount of 5 stars within a given period, and if you go over a specific calculated ratio, then your RNG of pulling more 5 stars plummets. There’s probably added weight depending on how new or rare the unit you get is.

My pro tip? Use your brave souls tickets before summoning on any banner. Those tickets have such low odds that it’s possible you can adjust whatever your RNG ratio is so you can increase your 5 star odds on a banner.

I could be completely speaking out of my ass here because I don’t have evidence to back my points up, but the way my past few pulling experiences went, there’s gotta be a trick: 150 for PotKen -> 5k for Bankai Shuhei -> 200 BS tickets for 5 useless 5 stars -> 650 for both BTW characters.
>>
I'm the anon who had the 4/5 Noel after 31 steps. Threw some money since I never had and I've been playing this game a lot the last months, but never got that 5th Noel in the end, just fillers.

I guess it is pointless to roll without a pity to back me up. Never doing this again.
>>
>>193050
Why would you do that?

Why do some people do this in general? I see some people trying to 5/5 characters, I'm just fucking sitting here at fucking step 11 with no goddamn BTW character and I think trying to 5/5 is a good way to burn yourself out on this game. It's honestly hard enough to even pull one of the characters, I think it's crazy to try to go 5/5 on them, your orbs'll get all spent.

Besides, you've got money to spend, so why don't you just put it towards those battle passes where you get a free rainbow move source every 3 months? That saves you time on trying to roll for dupes to 5/5.
>>
File: LiquidAmbrosia.jpg (92 KB, 331x341)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
I just finished my dailies and decided to burn my tickets I got off the point event.
Got a toshiro and that fuckin' god kisuke off of the pulls.
>>
I don't think we're staying in A rank bros
>>
>>193183
nice... great pulls, anon... very lucky . . .

>tfw pulled tech captain shinji on senkaimon ticket and point event ticket
>>
I want to 5/5 Gremmy bros (he's my favorite stern)
I did all the 10 steps and got 2 (+ I have 2 mind arcanes)
Should I keep going? (1K orbs remaining, still didn't pull shit on Burn the witch banner)
I'm a F2P.
>>
>>193972
i went down to my last 50 orbs to get my last Bambi, got her on the last single
i would say do it, but it depends on how much would you like to have a maxxed out Gremmy
if you have orb sources left and low character completion i would go for it a 100%
>>
>random bond chad off daily ad roll
Nice
>>
>>194978
I didn't even know you could get 5*s from those. Guess I'll have to start doing them then.

Also anyone know when we can expect spirit or Halloween society news?
>>
>>195213
27th or 28th I believe
>>
>>193972
Well singles never get reruns so now is the best shot you will ever get. I'd say try for 2 more and wait for a mind power source.
>>
Anyone summoning on this one? I’m 9/9
want Nel and Hali dupes but I’m low enough as it is on orbs
>>
>>195844
Isn't Rukia the only good character in that banner? (In the PVP and PVE tier lists)
>>
>>195877
Cacao Yoruichi is decent last I checked.
>>
>>195213
Yeah, Chad is like the third 5 star I've gotten from it. Mind Ginjo happened like a week before his res too, so it's definitely possible. I think it's probably same odds as a brave souls ticket.
>>195844
Nah, feels like bait for end of month, and I'm holding out for the Shinji and Grimmjow CFYOW rerun.
>>
>>195844
Yes, absolutely, going all the way for my waifu. If I get the other two featured units or Rukia that'd be nice but I need Harribel.
>>
>>186248
Her boobs are HUGE!
>>
GOAT link
>>
>>196545
wtf i love Rose now???
>>
>>196545
>tfw I have like 4 of these just to have the CDR link
>now I'll have two rez'd for my max linked Bambi and Noel
Still enraged over the Yoruichi rez but at least I have meta shit.
>>
I need more hogyokus bros. What's the best way to get significantly more?
>>
>>196905
Farming the Enriched Droplet Zone gives me a good amount of hogs.
You can buy them from the coin shop or the chronicle quest shop too, and you get them from Senkaimon quests as well.
>>
>>196905
3rd seat ex coop unironically
>>
>>195844
I got Rukia on my first spin so I think I'm good.
>>
>>195956
I got my waifu. Plus a dupe and Kisuke and Nel, damn it feels good to be a Harribelchad.
>>
why can't they gift us at least one rainbow special move source
>>
>>197362
There needs to be a new mode where we can get a move source of each attributes.
>>
3500 orbs for 1 copy of Gremmy and 1 copy of Isshit. 5% my ass... 6% on regular big banners and I'm not getting peed on like that even when I get shafted.
I swear solo banners are rigged.
>>
>>197463
It feels like solo banners can either shaft the hell out of you or bless you.

I went over 7000 orbs for Bankai Hisagi on his solo banner, but when I went step 1 on Lille's solo banner, I got him in that very 1st step.
>>
File: S4NUUdAA7n.png (1.16 MB, 1092x609)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Time for Tokinada to shred even harder
>>
>>186248
>31 steps
>no Noel
Is this shit normal on this game?
>>
>>197714
>spiritual pressure
>Toki
anon you might want to sit down for this...
>>
>>198335
hybrid builds are honestly underrated, especially for the best NAD character in the game
>>
>>197888
oof you got absolutely destroyed anon, rip.
>>
>I just realized there’s like 20 free characters from the medal exchange that I haven’t maxed for orbs yet
>>
>Halloween is next week
>no news or updates
Witches it is I guess.
>>
So what are the expectations for november, because I want some more TYBW stuff.
>>
>>198949
More Spirit Society and TYBW12 with Yama, Quilge and As Nodt.
>>
>>197888
It is for me. Just a bunch of Ninnies and filler. That said I kept one five star Ninny unit so I could have to 2 bonuses (5 and 6 stars are counted separately), and the fillers I got were pretty good. No TLA Soi Fon dupes though, which I really wanted most after the witches.
>>
Cute noel
>>
DST almost made me miss today's GQ
>>
>>186575
>https://rentry.co/2i6e6
I added you, name is binlagan if there is a spot still available
>>
File: 1589220672432.gif (267 KB, 500x290)
267 KB
267 KB GIF
>>199968
Hey i was sleeping but someone else accepted you, or was it me half sleep? i don't know anymore.
My sleeping pattern is all kinds of fucked up, sorry guys if i sleep through our schedule this week...

Anyways there is one spot left in the guild if anyone would like to join! We are currently bouncing on and off A rank and B rank, but since we are doing IZ pretty regularly now we might be staying in A rank for longer in the upcoming weeks. We are growing a lot thanks to everyone's hardwork.
>>
Is this gacha game worth playing?
>>
File: 1580019764967.png (496 KB, 738x768)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>200341
Maybe, i like it but i also like Bleach a lot so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyE0qKoKyME
Epic Raids are the best the game can offer i think. Here you HAVE to learn the mechanics of the raid or else you will get exposed even if you have maxxed out character. Other than raids the game has quests and variations of them with certain rules to make them more challenging/interesting, those are a series of rooms full of mobs and one last room with a boss you have to defeat, those are single player or for 4-player coop.

When you are new you get a LOT free rolls by just doing quests and leveling characters. You have like 8k to 10k orbs available to be farmed right out of the gate and 1k to 2k orbs monthly if you do new content. A multi or ten roll costs 250orbs normally.

I would say that if you haven't watched/read Bleach give it a try if you are bored. If you have watched Bleach then install it right now.
>>
>>200351
By the way he is not attacking that much on this video since he wants to show off the mechanics... When enough people with strong units and good accessories join you can forget about mechanics and just nuke the boss, maybe Klab could scale the boss hp depending on how much SP/ATK the party has, so that ERs don't get too easy for older players or too hard for newer players.
>>
>have all new resurrections
215 orbs baybee
also Rose is broken but what about love, 100atk and +16%nad looks kinda op?
>>
>>200361
>maybe Klab could scale the boss hp depending on how much SP/ATK the party
fuck no, what is the point of having strong units then? May as well just make it a survival challenge.
>>200372
>100atk and +16%nad looks kinda op?
unless they changed how those links worked no, the attack is flat it doesn't scale with items. In an upgraded link slot? Maybe if you don't have better options, but blue has Dangai Ichigo rez which comes with CDR, and Mashiro Rez with DR.
>>
>>200380
>fuck no, what is the point of having strong units then? May as well just make it a survival challenge.
i mean yeah, having strong units should be noticeable and should make your runs faster, im just saying that maybe having all max transcendeed units in a room shoulnd't make the run 20seconds total
>>
>>200372
>farm the needed raid chars and level the three of them to rez them up
>realize resurrections go live tomorrow
aw man
>>
>>200393
That's Klab's fault for making transcendence a thing.
>>
>>200628
Duh, they are developing the game, they are responsible for everything gameplay related.
I mean i get it, its alright. if you get a group of people with good enough units you should be able to speedrun the raid. I was just kinda uncomfortable with the fact that you can remove all the challenge in ERs, but now that i think about it its alright, the effort involved in getting a high amount of atk/sp on a unit and then getting a party full of those people should make you able to delete bosses.
>>
File: ElderlyAdvice.jpg (81 KB, 479x424)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>200729
I'm not gonna complain, the amount of time I've had to sink into ERs and I still have nowhere near enough medals to clear the shop makes me wish I had a delete button on standby sometimes.
>>
>TYBW Chojiro and Izuru for EOM
Neat
>>
File: tamira.png (401 KB, 689x856)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>200875
>Died within the first 5 chapters of the arc
>Gets a unit
>No Halloween stuff this year
Thanks I hate it.
>>
>>200875
>inb4 one of them is the blue pot unit
>>
>>200947
TYBW Izuru should actually be really powerful, at least lorewise. Mayuri fixed him up and essentially made him an undead cyborg whose strength and reiatsu got increased to the level of a captain.

Dunno how he'll be in the game though. He could get shafted or be even more OP than Yama in the banner.
>>
>>200947
Seriously... Chojiro got bodied by nothing but Ichigo's hands early on and he's supposed to be some badass according to Yama yet dies off panel in the manga?
>>
>>200875
>TYBW jobber edition
Looks my orbs are safe. At least, if >>200961 doesn't happen.
>>
>>200965
I hope Izuru is at least decent, he's one of my favorite Shinigami.
>>
>>200875
>Chojiro
kino, he deserves a canon unit
>>
ENTER ZOMBIEMAN
>>
>>201113
fukin metal
>>
>>200323
Hey I added you, can I join? I just started playing this game like two weeks ago
>>
I’m happy for Chojiro getting his Bankai in hopefully, but this is probably a solid skip besides maybe an initial pull or two from me, wish it included another Yhwach or Ritter or something.
I wonder if this was the plan all along, or if they pushed this up because of the leak, we just had TYBW last month
>>
KEK easy fucking skip. Chojiro? Mister who's that? Dead meat Izuru with trash PVP skills.
And another boring and forgettable Yamamoto that will probably come back again with another TYBW version.
Thank you Shit-lab I'm saving this whole month.
>>
>just started playing
>missed all of my favorite blood war characters
Ah well. Maybe they'll roll them back out for the anime. I don't know how this game handles limited summons.
>>
>>201450
They do rerun them sometimes, the Askin, Bambi, and Candice banner came back recently, same for some of the royal guard
>>
Skipped the new banner and just pulled steps 11-20 in Burn the Witch.

Got two Noel dupes so she is now at 3
Got two Ulquiorras (NEW)
Got a Shinji dupe (now at 2)
Got a Soifon Dupe (now at 2)
Got a Kenpachi dupe (now at 2)

Got the dupes for Noel I wanted.
>>
>>201472
Dammit. Noel's the one I wanted. I got Ninny, though. I don't know if she's any good. Her AoE seems pretty cool.
>>
>we lost halloween for this
lol, the least they could have done is put As Nodt on it for a bit of spook. Easy skip, especially when it looks like CFYOW Shinji is conformed to rerun soon from the bonus raid units. Might also go back into BTW to try for more Noels and one last Soi Fon to max her
>>
>>201475
Knowing those filthy rats, Halloween/Spirit society banners will probably run mid month
>>
>>201484
Yeah, I can 100% see them pushing this out early after the leak, because they were scared people would hoard for TYBW if they sat on it now
>>
>Chojiro's most powerful form is GQ fodder
>and the special looks cheap and awful
thanks, I hate it.
>Kira is also another GQ unit, only for a much more crowded field
Is this supposed to be funny? Am I supposed to be laughing?
>Yama's kit is overloaded with bullshit
>and he is useful in GQ
Ironically his is the individual that I would probably drop orbs on because I still don't have that Kisuke.
>first info on 50 mil celebration is fucking packs
>of course, one of them is $80
Oh, so this is meant to be funny. Fuck you Jewlab. I can't believe we missed out on Halloween for this garbage and still might miss out on SpS.
>>200729
My point is that this game didn't need transcendence at all, it merely exists as a new system for Klab to exploit to get more money. It will always be busted so long as you need to get that sweet 1% chance 5 separate times to get max trans.
>>201450
They get rerun and once every planetary alignment they show up as fillers.
>>
GAMEPLAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lhg8blEJoQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Tx2eplE3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2I3VXr4UI8&feature=emb_rel_end
>>
>>201519
Pot Kisuke is on Yama's individual?
>>
>>201680
no blue kiske, you’re not gonna see the pot version on fillers till at least next year
>>
>>200947
Zombie cyborg Izuru and we just had some witches. It's not really the same flavor of past updates so I get what you mean though. Maybe mid month November will be spirit society?
>>
>>201732
I think they may put pot Kisuke on an Epic Raid selection.
>>
>>201371
sure m8
ASP right? i sent you an invite
>>
>>201562
Chojiro looks LIT
>>
>>201802
thought the same thing, really want him and Yama
>>
>passive skills separate from skills
So this is the next level of power creep
>>
>>201562
>Izuru is ranged and inflicts weaken not slow
I feel like the dev team are just ignoring lore and doing fucking whatever at this point.
>>
So how about the point event?
>>
>>201789
Ye, thanks.
>>
Help bros pls 1 day left for the coop mission to get the red arcane power up
I need 100 coops
What's the fastest way please? Raids?
>>
>>202762
Using 5 tickets for easy coop missions like Coin Farming
>>
>decide fuck the new banner, five more steps on witches
>get 2 more ulqs to max him, a soi to max her, another tensa zangetsu, and a third ninny
Absolutely blessed banner
>>
File: 1580310142790.jpg (18 KB, 371x373)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Hey guys, today and tomorrow are the last days to farm Ulquiorra medals and level up the pet. Lucky both these days are repeat days so you can farm every attribute this weekend.
The most difficult is Speed but everything else will be a walk in the park to farm.
I haven't been able to play much this week but i will try to help anyone that would like to do some last minute farmin since today and tomorrow i have loads of free tiem.
Im planning to host one hour after reset today and at the usual time. Tomorrow i will try to help all day.
>>
went DOWN TO ZERO for noel and ninny
not sure what to do now. do I just level 200 stuff now and progress through story?
>>
is it bad idea to throw 150 on every new banner that shows up to maybe build my pool?
>>
is it unrealistic to clear out the entire event in 1 day?
>>
>>204551
yep
you can do substories to get more tickets too

>>204573
you can even do two if you really like some units in the banner
if you are new you can afford it ez

>>204578
the event as in the point event?
if you have bonus unit it should be easy
if you don't you are going to need a lot of tickets to do it but you should be able to do it in time if you have one really good unit to farm one of the extra quests on nightmare repeatedly
>>
>>204579
>if you have bonus unit it should be easy
if you have two or three bonus units it should be easy*
>>
>>204579
well it looks like I can only reliably auto Very Hard so it's gonna take me about 500 tickets to get the 3m, is it worth it?
>>
>>204603
at 2m you get the 5star ticket
but 500 tickets... maybe? thats just 100orbs and you get loads of accesory tickets and fodder characters AND you make some soul tickets back that you can redeem right away or save them for later (they run out after 30days on the gift box)
yeah i would say do it
do eet
>>
>>204603
I always go for 2.100.000, Essence Scrolls (3.000.000) are unnecessary for a new player.
>>
>>204288
how strong do I have to be for that? And how important are pets?
>>
>>204672
to do epic raids you gotta be at least rank30, any bonus unit with decent accesories (sp roll for strong attack based units and attack for normal attack based units to at least 20%) is enough to do all dificulties since the most important thing in ERs is staying alive (for that you have to learn the pattern)
pets are not essential but helpful and their bonuses are only active on ERs, outside of ERs they are just cosmetic
>>
>>204678
rank30 is the requirement for entry as in the game will not let you in btw
i think you have to get a soul candy dispenser to get rank30, for that just do the point event to farm accesory tickets and then just fuse and recycle them until you get one
>>
>>201559
I like the way they did zanka no techi
>>
File: RetardMirror.gif (2 MB, 240x180)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
I'm more interested in the rerun banners we will get this month than the main banners now...
>>
>>204897
Epic Raid selection, CFYOW 8, TYBW 11 I guess?
Maybe another banner with a rerun of 5th Anni Ichigo and/or Byak.
I'm interested in the Resurrections though. We are close to TLA Soi/Flyzen/White Zangetsu resurrections, after all.
>>
how do I get the dog pet?
>>
Wheres the new player pastebin? I need the accessory guide
>>
>>205065
omg please the event ends soon
>>
>>205125
You just needed to do the point event anon, it's one of the earliest rewards.
>>
>>205126
oh ok i found it, it's my only/first pet so I didn't realize there was a specific inventory fo rit
>>
christ im so overwhelmed on accessories i dont want to fuck this up/fuse useful shit
>>
>cleared all the side stories
>dont see the 4* artifacts the guide talks about
am I in the wrong spot
>>
>>205180
Aren you talking about the 4* artifacts you get from finishing the Movie sidequests (Ouin for Stardust Rebolution (Hitsugaya's movie) and Senna´s Ribbon (Memories of Nobody))?
>>
>>205187
oh I see i was in the wrong spot for sure thanks
>>
Blessing you lucklets
>>
>>205224
for what whats coming OHNO I HAVE NO ORBS
>>
Went 10 steps and ended up with Chojirox2, Luppi, Teslax2, all the Halloween girls, and FB Ichigo. Was hoping for 1 Yamamoto on the way to step 10.
>>
Pulled twice and got Shunsui, could be worse I guess, that’s 150 orbs back if nothing else and a new link/senkaimon filler
>>
I swear the game is built on making fun of me. Wanted either Yamamoto or Chojiro, got Izuru x2 instead.
>>
Went 3 steps and got genryusai, I'm good with this banner now, waiting for a rerun of quintessence since I saw a couple characters from that old banner on the raid bonuses.
>>
>cheeky step
>get Izuru
noice
>>
File: 1594920582930.jpg (112 KB, 626x625)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Our wall of text has been updated with info on the currently available raids!
I left video tutorials for ultimate difficulty Ayon on both normal and awakened versions and a link to bbs-simulator with the list of bonus units. For Kenpachi's raid only the bonus unit list is up but as soon the lads at BBS FYI upload a tutorial video i will add it to our rentry.
>>
5 steps.
2 Ukitakes (got him to 5/5), 2 Halloween Soi (new), 1 Halloween Hime (new) and a dupe Kyoraku
>>
I wanted Bankai Grampa but I got x2 Chojiro. That's kind of cool, I think. I can't tell if he's good.
>>
I still don't understand how aging works in Bleach. Some people are young forever and others age..
>>
It's normal for the British Chimera, Ayon Epic Raid to be so much easier than Ulquiorra's?
>>
>>205631
He has a huge 5 second aoe that stuns anyone inside and has a chance to paralyze them too after soul bombing so you can probably expect better clear times with him as a main runner for captain week GQs.
>>
>>205794
i think its way harder to dodge everything correctly on ayon than on ulquiorra
>>
Did a single 10x pull and got a Yama. Checked his description and he's got a bunch of extra bullshit passives so I guess he's greens first god unit? I hope?

Also did about 50 4* accessory fusions and ended up with a purple and orange heavy bag so over all a nice Halloween even if there are no catgirl Yoruichis.
>>
File: 1596249448049.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Reeee let me just buy her already I don't even care if she's not great awakened.

Happy Halloween. Hope your pulls are closer to treats than tricks.
>>
>>205924
>I guess he's greens first god unit? I hope?
useless killer and useless ailment say differently
>>
>>205924
>>206066
He has a lot of interesting things going on, but yeah they amount to fuck all outside maybe senkaimon and farming which any unit can do.

None of the bullshit pvp goodies and burning doesn't do anything to epic raid bosses plus a killer that doesn't really have much content to work against. Guild quests maybe? I don't know. He feels like he should be good, but there's just too many slight missteps.
>>
>>205457
A video tutorial for Kenpachi is up
>>
Supposedly good reliable hogyoku source tomorrow with the new quest. The highest difficulty guarantees 1 hog.
Inb4 no x5 and absurdly strong NPCs if you don't have the new bullshit skills...
>>
>>206504
Trascendence Zone seems to be done for the new Yama (because NPCs have dodge), but I think a 5/5/5 Young Byak can do it as well.
>>
>>206504
the dodge mechanic that is already in the game only affects normal attacks so if its the same it shouldnt be a problem
in any case i will be going HARD on this thing since i couldn't play excoop at all this week
also it doesn't have a pvp seat requirement right? thats kinda cool
>>
I can't even remember the last character with a dodge trait let alone the last time dodge was relevant. It's been years.
>>
Klab does a good job in making shitters seem cool. I hope we get to see Chojiro fighting in the anime.

...I hope we get to see a lot of new things in the anime
>>
Does Senkaimon have a set schedule or does it just come back whenever they feel like putting it back out?
>>
>>206814
every 5th of every month, and it goes away the 25th of every month
>>
Resurrection rings are a scam. 100 tickets for 2 rings... Fuck you Klab
>>
>>207241
Wut?
>>
>>207241
and here I thought I was unlucky with 1 ring per 10 tickets
>>
1st Free Weekly Summon and I got no 5* stars. In the other hand I got a 4* star Valentine Day Soi Fon and a 3* star Frankenstein Ichigo so that's some free orbs for me.
>>
Has anyone tried the new hogyoku quest yet? Tell me if you can pass it with no killer please.
I just have enough pots for 1 tech character and I want to spend them on CFYOW Stark/Halibel. I have young Byakuya but I don't like him and will never play him after that.
>>
>>207241
The RNG on those rings are real fucked up. I wish that they made those things purchasable in the coin exchange. I could be grinding away on something else instead of hoping to get at least 1 ring per 1 million tickets.
>>
>>207433
The enemies are weak as hell so killer is pointless. You can make it through with a fully potted character.

The problem is..these motherfuckers have like 90% evasion. Best take a frenzy character with SAR links so you can spam those SAs. It’ll take a good 2-3 min to beat the quest.

You’ll be getting at least 1 hog per run. Add that with 5x runs AND you can double rewards with the ad reel. This would be the best event yet if it weren’t for those evasion enemies.
>>
>>207575
event? I thought it's going to be a permanent mode
>>
>>207578
It’s only available for a week.
>>
I really don't get the logic with this Yama at all, he should have been a Quincy killer, even if that is more useless currently than No Affil but that will change over time. His moveset is also just... fuck. It is so mediocre, his NAD stands out because of how wide it hits, his special isn't even as good as the other TYBW Yama and might be less useful than the other Tech Yama. He might be good in GQ but I'm not sure I'd take him over Ninny. Like how do you fuck up a character this badly? They had to give him extra fucking skills and that is only to counter the new stupid bullshit they put into the game, once again creating a problem to sell you the solution.
>>207428
Don't expect shit from this, you only get like 4 summons and no guarantees. I really don't even know why they fucking bothered with this garbage.
>>207578
It rotates in like Extreme co-op most likely.
>>
The new game mode completely makes ex coop pointless lmfao. Don’t be surprised if they only bring this game mode 1-2 times a year.
>>
>>207614
What are the rewards besides hogs, I don't have issues getting hogs as it is right now, and I don't see a point in dumping what pots I have left into the burning old man just to enter it otherwise.
>>
>>207662
Bro you can get minimum 500 hogyokus per week with this
>>
>>207705
spending 41 tickets gave me 137 hogs
>>
>>207705
That means nothing when the actual resources that are always in low amounts and high demand are the scrolls for transcendance, hogs never go beneath a certain amount in my inventory because I can't spend them fast enough to ever not end up with more than I had previously by any week's end.
>>
>>207614
No it fucking doesn't. Not when you've pretty much HAVE to have Pyro Yama just to make the mode less of a chore. Unfortunately, I didn't pull him.

I only played these for the orbs and after having to play them just 2 times I'm already fed up with it. It's bullshit that they made Yama the fucking last individual banner to drop because now I'll have to wait to try to pull him in order to clear this more efficiently.

This shit is ridiculous. I guess next they'll do something similar with the Hogyoku's Will and make farming them a chore as well. At the very least, they could fucking give us the pleasure of the next character being a premium and not a limited one.

To those that pulled Yama, congrats, you get to fucking auto this while jacking off.
>>
>>207614
>The new game mode completely makes ex coop pointless
eh kinda, you still get a stupid amount of brushes from excoop AND accessory tickets
the new mode is nice tho, its nuts that you can get like 30 hogs from a doubled run

>>208026
stop exaggerating lmao, you don't need yama to clear this, you just need patience since the little teddybears with 80% dodge are kinda annoying, but how much time do they really take away from you, 10-15seconds?
>>
I'm feeling pretty burned out bros. Having maxed out all my characters, and with no orb gain to get new ones I just have no motivation to log in anymore.
>>
>>208169
Not to mention captain week is a fucking bummer.
>>
>>208051
I ain't exaggerating, it takes like 4 minutes tops to beat them. It ain't hard, I never said that it was hard, I just said that this shit is a chore. It's not fair that they set this up so that one character is tailormade to clear this with no problem in auto.
>>
I'm constantly running out of attack crystals and heart/mind jewels, meanwhile I see I'm sitting on endless stacks of green crystal/jewels that I have no way of actually depleting.

How the hell am I suppose to quickly get my jewels dealt with, I thought the point event would do it but it sucks ass.
>>
>>208198
We are currently at x2 drop rate in the Crystal/Jewel Trials

Get someone like Akon(12 division 3rd seat) and Moeh(Luck fullbringer that fought Ikkaku) for their Crystal/Jewel Drop Rate Up Links from the VS Battle Medal Exchange
>>
I'm grateful for the hogyoku event, but this dodge thing sucks. Not sure what everyones clear time is without new Yama, but I'm getting around 3 minutes with manual play and 4-5 with auto. Really hoping this dodge shit doesn't make its way into GQs or Senkaimon just so Klab can release more units with Read Dodge.
>>
>>208171
Captain and Espada weeks should have been removed but then they wouldn't have been able to pigeonhole new units into being GQ fodder
>>
Can you get the job done with teq Byak? Has anyone tried with regular units? I'm sick and tired of those clickbait youtubers telling you you "just" need a 10/10/10 5/5 max transcended Oetsu or Nini with the rarest accessories and links and it's easy bro.
>>
>>208434
People are already showcasing how easy it is to complete all waves of GQ with Chojiro. I'd say after a few more espada killers, then we'll probably see Sternritter week come out with a brand new unit that has Sternritter killer.

We all know that this is gonna happen. There's enough Sternritters in the game for 5 waves now, so don't be too surprised when it happens. As usual, Klab will continue to make units nothing more than GQ fodder for something all the while making entire fucking game modes around unit if it's not that.
>>
Jizzelle when
>>
>>208523
>>207433
Tried a few runs with Young Byakuya and CFYOW Halibel. Manual play is easy enough that you don't need killer, fire protection or even a full team. Autoing is more difficult because of the stage hazard, dumb AI, enemy dodge, and enemy guard so without free stats from 10/10/10 or 5/5, you can't just slap on your strongest DPS links/accessories and expect 1 unit to auto finish the stage.
My Sternritter Uryu with fire duration accessory/link and stamina recovery can auto to the boss reliably, but still has like a 50/50 chance of surviving the boss fight so the rest of the team is there to finish.
>>
>>207601
>Quincy killer
This should be a thing, but Yhwach is No Affiliation for some reason.
>>
>>209264
Klab doesn't know what they are doing. They develop by the seam of their pants because for somethings they have to ask permission from Shuheisha to do.
>>
This 50 mil banner is confusing, is it 700 orbs for 5 steps or 900?
The banner image says the 5th step is 50 but the description says it's 250
>>
Six chances at a 33% roll for potion units. Pretty based honestly.
>>
I hate to roll on this banner but I need an orihime for chronicle.
>>
>>209693
Klab please give me that Kisuke and Riruka, I have over 2k orbs for you.
>>
>>209693
Ahh fug, and I only have 3500 orbs to spend.
Do I go for QOL potion characters for easy carries in IZ? Or Squad Zero banner/MM/EOM that's sure to come?
>>
>>209741
The potion characters will give you the most value and will never become obsolete. Plus you can always get carried for fast runs, so getting them all should be a priority.
>>
>>209827
unless if they make potion +10 characters with better kits/ skills lol
>>
>>210166
That's like saying 25% bonuses for ER are disconnect worthy of because of the existence of 50% units
>>
Just got the S- Tier TEQ Rukia from the ticket from Ayon Awakened.
>>
File: RNGod.jpg (1.6 MB, 1584x2844)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
OMG WENT 5 STEPS in the 50 MILLION CELEBRATION BANNER AND GOT:

1 Quincy Ichigo (2nd)
2 Pot Rukia (NEW)
1 Pot Riruka (NEW)
1 Pot Urahara (NEW)

What are the odds?
>>
>>210519
epic W
>>
File: not bad ec3.png (142 KB, 424x318)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>210519
Congrats man! Good to see that someone else was lucky. I went 5 steps and got:

2 Pot Kisukes
1 Pot Rukia
1 Spirit Society Byakuya
1 Machine Society Hitsu

Literally all new. I'm pretty satisfied even though I didn't get Riruka.
>>
got kisuke and a bunch of kenny/aizen/ichigo dupes

got 3 star SP on first roll for aizen and ichigo, went 200k trans points and finally settled for 2 star ATK for kenny wtf klab
>>
Went all 31 steps, not a single Riruka. That said
>1 Aizen
>3 ichigo
>4 Potsuke
>2 Rukia
>4 Toshiro
>4 Byakuya
>3 Kenpachi
>2 Orihime
But fuck, still kinda hurts since I went down below 1k for it. I guess they’re almost all new and will get some back at least
>>
>get cucked by the witch banner
>luck apparently goes to accessories
>3 5 stars that week
>get cucked on the first two steps of TYBW
>come back today for step 5
>Luppi dupe but then the 10th is Kira
>Yoru dupe on the 4th step
>Luppi dupe but then the 10th is Yama for 5th
As you can tell I’m fully erect at this point so I decide to pull on the 50M download banner for Rukia
>pull her on step 1
>coom everywhere
It was a wild ride. Also managed to pull the newest Retsu and Mugetsu from BS tix yesterday
>>
>>210619
If you still have that mind source from several months ago, put it immediately on kisuke and then transcend him. He will be able to auto anything in the game.
>>
Rewards are the same for Ordeals and Path of Valor right? Only thing different is the floors?
>>
>>210634
Valor’s ticket has an updated premium character list all the way up to tech rukia.
>>
>>210641
Just checked my album and the most recent premium I’m missing if that’s the pool is fucking Tech Tensa and Zommari kek
>>
>>210627
Nah, started too recently for that. I’m considering putting the power one we just got on Byakuya though, I didn’t get Lille and while I’m planning to try for Shinji I don’t think there’s any way I get 4 of him on his rerun here without spending money and/or having nothing left for the new banners this month
>>
6 steps for 1 Kisuke and 1 Riruka, pretty happy with these.

Also, does this banner feel like they're about to release a new unit that has something better than +5 Link Potions to anyone else?
>>
Man the mobile team is really shipping Uuyu and the yo-yo arrancar pretty hard.
>>
>>210742
Probably not anytime soon since we still need a Tech character with the link drop
>>
>>210819
Cfyow Kenny is that character. Only speed is missing.
>>
>>210791
She's looks like a very good waifu to him. I'm not a fan of shipping but I'll do it too.
>>
>>209726
Updating this:
15 steps:
2x KISUKE (new)
2x Byak
2x Hime (got her into 5/5)
1x Rukia
1x Quincy Ichigo
1x Aizen

Still no Riruka, I think I spent over 10k on different banners to get her and still hasn't come home.
>>
>>209693
I got Ichigo, Kenpachi and Rukia from this list so they're probably all bad.
>>
>>209726
>>209741
A reminder that Kisuke will be filler eventually and that Riruka WILL be filler next Valentine's.
>>
File: 1391544806883.png (65 KB, 900x799)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
Already had all the link slot chars, but rolled anyway because fuck it, 50 orbs.
Pulled Quincy Ichigo, and he's new for me. I'm very happy.
>>
>>210916
Copied Quincigo, really hoping he doesn't suck.
>>
File: MathIsFun.png (29 KB, 360x1391)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
I blew 11 steps on this fucking stupid banner, and while I got a bunch of new units I still have no 5/6 orihime to do chronicle with, so I guess fuck me still no easy gathering for medium and silver scrolls.

Saving my orbs for a proper banner I'm so over this shit.
>>
>>210917
>>209827
Well I'm so fucking mad I just might quit playing. I only have 200 orbs left and I got enough Qunicy Ichigo, SS Byakuya, and Kisuke dupes to max transcend the three of them but I only got ONE FUCKING RUKIA AND ZERO RIRUKA'S.
I don't care if SS Byakuya and Kisuke are top tier I just needed a single Riruka and Rukia and got Rukia on my last roll.
Fuck this game I'm so fucking pissed, sure I could make about 4000 clearing the rest of the story I haven't touched but now I'm out of free sources forever, FUCK.
>>
What's the best way to find out how good a character is? There are tons of tier lists on Google but they're old and not very comprehensive.
>>
>>211374
Check the tier list in the rentry post for the guild, it's kept up to date with each banner.
>>
>>211375
Cool, thank you.
>>
File: holy shit.png (1.93 MB, 1510x844)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>211619
I just wanted rukia but this is good enough
>>
Goddamn, autoing IZ with my new 4/5 Kisuke and seeing how much better it is with a +5 pot unit is making me regret not getting Riruka even more when so many of my favorite units are green.
>>
Sweet. Already have this Kenny, but I got my first unit as an already maxed six star so I get some orbs back.
>>
>>212690
I forgot to screenshot it, but I got another Kenny (5/5 now) alongside this Machine Icefag and a titty dupe. Not bad for a 50 orb roll.
>>
>>210168
also a good point lol
>>
Does joining a coop room use tickets?
>>
>>212835
No. Only hosting costs tickets.
>>
>>186248
I just noticed something
you can see Noel's panties when she's attacking, from both sides
>>
Is Quinchigo even good and worth transcending?
>>
>>213365
He is mostly for No Affiliation Guild Quest Week if you don't have better characters. I find that him for autoing PVE is annoying to use because his arrows sometimes push the mobs so far away that they end up far away from the invisible walls and Ichigo has to way many seconds for them to get back in range, then he pushes them away and has to wait again and when he gets on these cycles he takes a really long time to beat the stage.
>>
File: screenshot 2020-11-08.png (2.89 MB, 1673x940)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
I FINALLY GOT HER.
It took 3.6k orbs from this summons but all of them are worth it.
>>
I just started playing, wondering if any of these 5*s are good
>Tengu Costume Byakuya
>Hiyori
>Hitsugaya w/ Rebellion Spirit
>Ichigo - End of Fulbring Arc Outfit
Having a hard as fuck time checking tier lists for this game
>>
>>215334
Byakuya is good, Hiyori has her place in certain setups and I keep seeing her come up as a bonus unit, Hitsugaya has like two diffrent versions of that so who knows how shit it is.
Most ichigos aren't worth talking about at the end of the day.
>>
>>215337
thanks fren
>>
>>215334
>Having a hard as fuck time checking tier lists for this game

Here's the tier list: https://imgur.com/a/mOvFUXW

And as for those 5* you listed, Tengu Byakuya is one of the best units in the game. I'm not sure how new you are but if you started just this month and not last month and didn't pull Lille, you should definitely go in on the 50m banner.

FB Bankai Ichigo is pretty good. He's not the best Ichigo but he's one of the more solid units within the game. Plus, he's a fairly good link as well.

Hiyori's a decent unit. She shows up as an epic raid bonus alot so you'll probably want her anyway.

You're talking about Hitsu with his Zanpakuto spirit? Tag Team Hitsu? That's a pretty good unit to have. Not the best, but it holds up.
>>
S-spirit society update any week now. I'm... I'm sure of it. Trust the plan...
>>
>>215334
Tengu Byakuya is amazing.
Hiyori is great for some Epic Raids.
TT Hitsugaya is pretty good for manual PvE because of double killer
And I assume that Ichigo is the orange one? Good as a link.
>>
Got Ginzuru in the 5* ticket from the halloween/thousand year blood war event.
>>
Anyone summing for this chad tonight & the king himself
>>
File: 2513264653014.gif (501 KB, 245x238)
501 KB
501 KB GIF
>>216109
I fucking got him 5/5'd.

Got fucking Luppi.

No goddamn motherfucking Grimmjow though. I'm beyond fucking pissed. I sent in 7k goddamn orbs for him, and nothing but those 2. He's my favorite Bleach character AND he's one of the best goddamn units in the game and I sent ALL of my fucking orbs to 0 to get none of them.

I got so many good units, but I didn't have him. I just fucking wanted him, he's one of my most wanted units, but no, I got fucking shafted as per usual. I seriously kinda wanna quit now. The grind to get back the orbs is a bit too much. And I'm just gonna end up pulling for him again only to get shafted. I didn't care about MM or EOM I only cared about Grimmjow, and now I probably won't ever fucking get him.
>>
>>216172
that's brutal man & I'm sorry to hear, the orb grind is ridiculous at times, I'm going in with 1500 orbs to hopefully pull for atleast 1 copy of shinji, & 2 grimm dupes to 5/5 him. I still don't have luppi. 7k orbs is a lot but I get it man he is an amazing character my best advice is take a break & work on leveling/ link slotting/ tranced your other favorite units. Shinji is a god & getting him 5/5 isn't an easy feat
>>
>>216172
On your next pull you're gonna get him.
Don't worry.
>>
File: 1597942329966.png (311 KB, 486x467)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
Everything but the rain banner with Misaki, Captain Isshin and White when?
>>
>>216327
A Pure Hollow 5* star would be interesting
>>
File: EmdYWeZW4AIdbn5.jpg (788 KB, 1280x989)
788 KB
788 KB JPG
Update - I got my 2nd copy of shinji on step 5, & 4th grimm copy step 4, + picked up a dupe tag team ice fag & lisa(new) Stopping for now because having 2/5 shinji is good enough & maybe I'll use a heart move source for grimm if I get my toki 2/5 & if we ever get another heart source. I may go back in if mid month sucks & there's no speed pot character. I do want luppi to clear the banner + he is kinda neat. Getting 1 more copy of grimm to 5/5 him would be sick but what I got in 5 steps is damn really good. And maybe I'll go in on the zombie man banner despite having 700 orbs left. Good luck to everyone who pulls what they want
>>
>>216327
I was thinking the same thing, but another banner with young yama, chojiro, & kenpachi which is what we sort of got - kenpachi, & the young aspect
>>
Happy birthday el Misogino
>>
Did OP's banner end already?
>>
>>216753
Yeah, almost a week ago.
>>
File: 2ctuzrg.png (684 KB, 600x723)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>216109
I got him on my third pull, got Grimmjow on my first and Ikkaku on my second. My whole goal was to get Shinji, so I'm pumped.
>>
>>216706
Lilinette is impossibly flat, it's so hot.
>>
Which character do you want more versions of? I'm not seeing a lot of Mayuri, for some reason.
>>
>>217062
Also, Nel and Komamura
>>
>>217085
Komamura just isn't popular, for Ayon Awakened where he and hanataro's brother are the 50% bonus units I never saw a 200% bonus team where everyone has bonus characters like in the other Epic Raids.
>>
2 steps on CFYOW, got Luppi and Shinji, pretty happy. That’s enough for now, would like Grimmjow and more Shinji’s, but can’t afford to go all in after I already did for the 50 mil, with mid and end of month coming
>>
>>216237
>>216257
Well, I finally got him. Only took me like 3k orbs dumped later to get him while getting a dupe of both Shinji and Luppi along the way.

I don't feel too happy since I'm nearly out of my orb resources but still, it feels pretty good to have gotten my favorite character.
>>
>>217553
congrats man it's gonna be painful to rebuild, I did two extra steps after 5 (see >>216340)
& got another tosh dupe, I'm out. I'll just wait till it reruns & save, save, save till then. You probably still have all the frenzy characters + the 4 stars, medal exchange characters, & an ass ton of premiums to get but it's annoying because it's a big pool. Still congrats man. link slot / transcend that boy
>>
MM leaked: CFYOW Ginjo, Tsukishima, Yukio
>>
>>217919
As expected.
>>
>>217919
Kind of meh, I was waiting to see what MM before deciding to go for Shinji or the last ten steps of the 50 million celebration for Riruka and it looks like I'm going for shaft.
>>
>Beating Senkaimon with Store Lilinette is easy according to Souldex in Warrior's Path floor 31
>Barely beat it with Lilinette after upgrading her with 5 levels of LInk Slots and Trascending her ATK to LVL3
Did they just see that she was a blue arrancar and assumed she would be easy to use in this stage?
>>
>>217919
Oh god, I only have 1500 left. Any pics or anything?
>>
>>218058
Yeah the perfect chars for a stage on souldex are just based on if they fit all the requirements of the stage, not if they're actually good.
>>
>>217919
We really are skipping spirit society this year. I hate it.
>>
>>217919
That's an easy skip, I'm not that desperate for new characters that I'd want... them.
>>
This game has cool arts.
>>
File: 1484677614462.jpg (72 KB, 500x500)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>217919
>>
>>219108
I hope that's his source, CFYOW Ginjo's been one of the units I've been looking forward to and I didn't expect another CFYOW until end of month at least. We'll see tonight I hope
>>
>>218905
Unless one of them is the speed pot unit, yes.
>>
Premium Summon: Fierce Battle:
Edrad (Grimmjow' Fraccion)
Grimmjow
Ikkaku (Bankai)
>>
>>217919
lol nice try
>>219408
>premium
cool filler units for next July at least
>it is all mediocre
cool no one should summon on this
>>
>>219408
How accurate is this
>>
Based underwhelming premium banner letting me save
>>
I'd say the last true chance for SpS is EoM but we are probably getting some joke CFYOW Banner. Klab really has managed to outdo themselves this year. I'd say they've struggled to do much of anything right and everything after Swimsuits was a continuous blunder.
>>
Anyone else having a problem with daily ads not loading and the news not loading either.
>>
Literally who cares about Edrad
>>
>>219806
Should have been Shawlong at least he looks cool
>>
This Ikkaku doesn't even have a transformation mechanic. Weak.
>>
>>217941
Well fuck this game, again.
All of my orbs, again, and zero. fucking. Riruka's. All thirty goddamn steps on the 50 million celebration banner and not a single Riruka. Not even a single Kenpachi/Yachiru or SS Orihime either. Oh but I sure needed six fucking Quincy Ichigo'and Aizen dupes.
Looks like I've got 6000-9000 orbs left from side stories and I'll be out of free orbs, honestly, if it wasn't for you nibbers I'd have quit long ago.
>>
>>219978
Yeah, I went 30 without a single Riruka either. Feels fucking bad.
>>
>>219408
https://twitter.com/bleachbrs_en/status/1327166886870716416

Huh... ok then I guess. At least Halloween Soi-Fons pack came out. No clue if I want to buy it though since I doubt she's any good comparatively even resurrected with the rest of my 250 deep roster, but I've been chasing her since release...
>>
>>219423
Ikkaku could've been great if he got guard break + long reach at the very least, as well a transform mechanic (huge wasted opportunity). Grimmjow is the only one worth going for. He is already top tier, maybe top 5 honestly. Havoc is the only thing missing to make him perfect, & I'd rather have him be a soul reaper killer than hollow but hollow is fine
>>
Tech Grimm is actually has the highest SAD damage in the game.

40% berserker + 20% Arrancar SAD booze + 25% full stam. That’s 5% higher than Noel.
>>
>>220081
Grimm is kinda meh, to be honest, yes he has high damage potential but that comes with the risk that you lose 25% of it if you take just 1 damage, which for 75% of content doesn't really matter but in that content pretty much every character in the last 4 years can one-shot most mobs, against harder content or stuff where avoiding damage is unlikely he falls back to being average. Still, he'll be quality filler, in July next year.
>>
>>219989
I got shafted on the Rukia I need. Still only 12 steps in but I don't have any orbs and only a few characters left to max.
>>
>>219978
I went 5 and got Kisuke, Rukia and Riruka.
And I didn't even knew why they were for because I am somewhat of a new player.
Wish some of this newbie luck to you, anon.
>>
What is the difference between 6* speed Ukitake and his Resurrected version? Only stats bonus?
>>
Man lots of good Hollow killers on this banner.
>>
>>220640
Stats bonus and new skills, as well as a second soul trait.
>>
>>187699
$24 is a lot to spend on one character and they don't even 5/5 her for you.
If she was fully Ascended, max level, full special move, and 5/5 traits then maybe.
>>
Fuck yeah I finally got one. So happy to have all three potion characters from this banner. Now that elusive green Kenny is all I need
>>
>>220782
Their skill are old+ or completely new?
>>
>>221051
Old+a few new things
>>
>>221167
it's a shame they don't get to keep their old tree plus a brand new one. that would at least make a few worth it for more than just links. would help sell the packs too.
>>
They need to stop fucking with me, ayon goes away in two weeks and I want the quintessence banner to just have bonus units for it.
>>
>Rolled at least once every time Ginzuru is on a banner
>Get it from the event ticket
I'm fine with this.
>>
Subarashii
>>
>>222071
It is funny to use him in the pve , Turn bosses in punching bags

Finally got a 5* Kukaku , Now I can throw away her 1*
>>
The voting for the Poll Banner has started. This banner will feature 12 characters chosen by the players and will be released near New Year's
https://twitter.com/bleachbrs_en/status/1328231172225187841

First Round for the Poll Banner so far. First 6 will be in the banner:
5th Aniversary Byakuya 3800
Orient Society Neliel 2100
Fierce Battle Kisuke 2100 (Pot Bonus character)
Desert Society Yoruichi 1600
Machine Society Ulquiorra 1500
Swimsuit 2020 Nemu 1400
----------------------------------------------
Gin & Izuru 1200
Machine Society Retsu 1200
Fierce Battle Ichigo 1000
Spirit Society Rangiku 968
Spirit Society Kaien 869
Technique Rukia 709
Machine Society Loly 544
Fierce Battle Ulquiorra 546
Christmas Soifon 355
Retsu 303
Christmas Nanao 270
Halloween Lilinette 257
Halloween Gin 246
Makoto 159
>>
Did a roll on the new banner and got the literal who. Oh well at least it's a new 5*.

>>222628
I'm not joining twitter for this shit, but those are all ok I guess.
>>
>>222628
>Makoto 159
Such is the appeal of filler
>>
>>222952
Talking about fillers, There are hellverse or bount quests ?
>>
>>222987
There is a Hellverse Substory which was completelly phoned in. That movie got completely shafted versus the first 3 which got their own accesories and were done well. Hellverse Substory got less work put in that the filler were Yuzu has a ghost cat.

Bounts are not in the game in any form.
>>
File: ririn.jpg (162 KB, 719x540)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>222999
>Bounts are not in the game in any form.
Just give me my 5 star Ririn please
>>
>>222999
Thanks
>Hellverse
Well Kubo disliked to work on it

>Bount
Impopularity ? Or right issues?
>>
>>223038
Probably because they’re not popular. Zanpakuto spirits are in the game even though they’re non-canon. Or maybe they are super popular, and klab is just waiting to release them for a rainy day.
>>
Got another frenzy ticket, tips ? I alread got Chad
>>
>>224166
Stare at their traits and get the one you think is most helpful.
>>
>>224233
It will be a coin toss between heal link and drop bonus
>>
Is the Coop update bugged for anyone else?. I keep getting the Message "Your character needs to be a different attribute" when I click for the first time in in the Ready button but then I click on the button again and I can choose the same character with no problems.
>>
There's a fuckin annoying bug where if you die during co-op, you revive like normal but can't move or cast an ability. I've had this shit happen 3 times during carry runs. It's a waste of candles, they better fix this shit
>>
>>225004
Yes , I have problems playing the main quest too (Rukia vs 9 espata)
>>
>Quintessence tomorrow

Goodbye orbs, this is all I wanted.
>>
File: Nice feels.jpg (1.53 MB, 2400x1080)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>227303
They are good ?
>>
>>227340
Kirinji is top tier. Kirio and Senjumaru are good, but with some flaws.
>>
vote for hallibel you god damn fags
>>
>>227995
I'm not going to make yet another twitter just to vote.
>>
>>227995
Sorry I don't have a twitter
>>
Step 19 and I finally got Tenjiro.

I blame my autism for this because it honestly just felt wrong to me to not have all of the Zero Squad. I have 5th Anni Byakuya who's better than Tenjiro but I just felt like I had to complete the whole squad.
>>
Vote Banner

Round 1 winners
5th Anniversary Byakuya
Orient Society Neliel
Fierce Battle Urahara (Pot)
Machine Society Ulquiorra
Desert Society Yoruichi
Swimsuit 2020 Nemu

Round 2 votes so far on Global Twitter:
5th Anniversary Ichigo 4400
Desert Society Rukia (Pot) 2450
Machine Society Riruka (Pot) 2300
Spirit Society Byakuya 2200
Christmas Neliel 1950
Swimsuit 2020 Apache 1700
-------------------------------------------
Swimsuit 2020 Halibel 1600
Orient Society Orihime 1500
Fierce Battle Kenpachi 1095
Orient Society Kukaku 940
Desert Society Ichigo 873
Fierce Battle Yoruichi 742
Toshiro Redux 699
Machine Society Izuru 607
Machine Society Hitsugaya 576
Fierce Battle Aizen 462
Halloween Grimmjow 443
Shusuke Amagai 267
Isane 125
Kiyone and Sentaro 108
>>
>>228841
Good for you...

I went in about 10k and got shitloads of dupes of everyone except Kirio, which I only got 2 of...

I just wanted to max her transcendance out...
Now I gotta grind the rest of my orb sources out and hope for the best.
>>
>>228888
>Shusuke Amagai 267
>Isane 125
>Kiyone and Sentaro 108
It is pretty funny
>>
>>228892
I also got Cooking Mama, and am very happy.
>>
>>228913
Retards wasting their votes on premium units? Hilarious
>>
>>228888
this isn't the worst thing ever I guess. I have everyone on round 1 that's worth a damn already though.
>>
>>215459
>Some flopper no names Arrancer is S tier
>Juha Bach is D tier
Never understand why they do this?
>>
>>230478
There is a filler character above him too

>>215459
Thanks , Speed Jushiro isn't ranked and my best speed is bow!Ichigo
>>
Is this version of Kensei playable?
>>
>>231130
of course not
>>
>>231130
We don't even have a Souken card
>>
>>231130
I guarantee there will be hollowfied vizard banners eventually
>>
>>231355
>>231374
Thanks

>>231608
Makes sense , They gave the espatas whole new forms
>>
>>231130
No, neither is the hollow Mashiro that appeared in that flashback either
>>
Just got a Teq Rukia from the Free Weekly Summons
>>
Tips for grinding ?
>>
>>232496
Either auto battle with a NAD range flurry unit like tokinada/fierce battle kisuke or speed run manual play with some SP unit that has killer and attribute advantage. Former should take sub 2 min depending on accessories and the latter around 1 min.
>>
>>232496
Pick the attribute you need more crystals/jewels in, that way you grind two things at once.
>>
>>232545
>>232559
Thanks

Got this Hitsugaya , He is any good?
>>
>>232597
He's kind of average compared to recent units. His kit is fine, but lacks havoc and berserker. Having double killers is useful I guess, but I don't think it's worth to 10 his transcendence slots unless you really like Toshiro. You can use him in multiple stages of senkaimon depending on the tower you do, but pretty sure those are easy stages anyways (at least the newest one).
>>
>>232157
Me too. I thought l had her at a higher special move level, but no, just 2/5.
>>
File: 20201124_002310.jpg (359 KB, 1532x690)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>232807
Thanks, I still haven't decided on the tec character , Probably will end being Ninny or Hiyori
>>
Nawe, everything ok?

>>233011
Hiyori is good if plan on ever doing epic raids since she's got defense down or penetration or whatever it's called.
>>
File: PoopSlayer9000.jpg (284 KB, 625x640)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Kirio-fag here,
I've spent about 15k orbs rolling on quintessence and I have the same two kirios I've had since this started, I've done nothing but grind away at my orb sources for days and I'm hitting my limit with it all. I have isanes and kenseis bursting outta my asshole, along with a maxxed senjumaru, but I ain't getting the thing I'm actually trying for. I keep throwing orbs into a hole that is no longer even giving me meaningful rewards back.

I'm really fuckin' tired of this game.
>>
The only time I'm happy to hear this from a girl
>>
>>234343
Watashi wa kyozetsu suru?
>>
>>234262
Yeah, sorry dude, but the truth of the matter is that 5/5ing a character is hard as fuck if you're not doing it on their individual banner.

Relying on luck, on the banner where all 3 of the characters are in, it's just a hard thing to do. I've accepted that I'm not gonna 5/5 most characters, even the ones I like.

IMO, if you wanna 5/5 a character, better to just shell out money for the character pass where you get a rainbow SMS every 3 months.
>>
>>234712
I feel like Special Move Sources shouldn't be as scarce as they are. Maybe giving out at least one of a rotating color each event for 3 million points. Or if this seems too generous, maybe one every month instead.
>>
>>235401
They are too scarce, but it would be too generous to give one a month (as nice as that would be). One every other month seems reasonably fair
>>
What the transcendence points do?
>>
>>235403
When you trascend you get 5 normal stats to upgrade (Stamina, Attack, Defens, Special and Focus). If you get a character to 5/5 you get a random 6th upgrade, with trascendance points you can reroll the 6th upgrade to get the one you want for your character, like defense for The Bond Chad, ATK for a Normal attacker and SP for a Special Attacker. It's just more random bullshit like getting a good second ability in your accesories.
>>
>The hogyoku event will be back very soon bros haha...
>>
File: BBS Vote Summons 2020.jpg (522 KB, 3088x748)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
The cards chosen for the Vote Summons 2020 have been oficially announced.
>>
>>235770
Will roll for Ichigo

I didn't know that brave tickets could give 5*
>>
>Playing Inheritance Zone
>Win Screen
>A character dies during the Win Screen from poison damage
What?
>>
>>234262
Sad. I went 15 steps in that banner just to get Senjumaru. Got 2 kirios and 2 Tenjiros instead.
>>
>>235770
If the speed put unit doesn't come before this banner (I predict it will come next EOM or mid-month), may go deep on the first banner of this.
>>
>>236813
the smart thing for them to do is put this bait banner out, have many players use orbs there, then release a new amazing unit that you really want to get
>>
File: 87439857.png (1.6 MB, 1592x898)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
excuse me what the fuck
>>
>>237771
Yes, kons are fodder characters you get from daily quests or kon's bonanza, you use him for fusion fodder if you don't have 5 star raid characters lying around or worthless 2/3 stars from bad rolls.
>>
File: 5689.png (1.89 MB, 1590x888)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
YES
>>
File: 5689_2.png (1.5 MB, 1599x899)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>237937
>>
File: 5689_3.png (1.38 MB, 1594x895)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>237947
>>
>>237937
>>237947
>>237958
Huh? Do Luppifags exist?
>>
>4 star
Anon I...

Anything below a 5 star is actual garbage and worthless for any of the content in the game beyond story mode, or even then some of story content might be too much for it.
Your going to get all the 3 star characters rolling the gacha and disposing of them, and getting most of the 4star and maybe keeping a 4 star for some ability it has to be used in a link if you don't have a better one of the 5/6 star variety.
>>
File: 3897354.jpg (7 KB, 242x208)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>237972
>>237979
See pic related
>>
File: Spoiler Image (87 KB, 605x487)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>237980
Is your pp hard for Luppi? At least wait for the better trap.
>>
File: 1469699849847.jpg (53 KB, 800x622)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Kirio-fag back with having spent nearly 17k orbs on the banner and getting pretty much everything on the banner 5/5'd except kirio which I have recieved no more of.

Pretty much was saving up for months for this banner to try and ensure I'd get it and I get shat on for it and spend the week playing far too much of this game to grind out orb sources. I'm honestly pretty done with the game at this point, I ain't waiting around for the banner again.
This has been the most miserable experience I've ever had with a gacha this past week.
>>
>>237988
Never

Luppi is a super insecure fag with an inferiority complex which i think is pretty hot and cute
>>
>>237993
>>237993
>17k orbs
Damn anon, you got cucked hard. Meanwhile I spent about 1k and got another Kirio that didn't even want.
>>
>"NO THEY WILL NEVER BE 2 TYBW BANNERS BACK TO BACK
WHAT THE FUCK????!!!! THOSE FUCKING KIKES
>>
>>238176
I miss cfyow bros, I knew they were coming but jesus back to back to back tybw banners is ridiculous
>>
>Flashback TYBW characters
>after the last EOM was TYBW characters
>after MM for October was Burn the Witch
>after September EOM was TYBW
>after September MM was Seasonal
Since Anni we've had just as many CFYOW banners as Seasonals, we've had more premium banners than Seasonals. We lost Halloween and SpS for this shit? Are you kidding me?
>>
Whitebros we got fucking robbed. Young Ryuken got over us in the Everything but the Rain TYBW Banner. now we will never get a pure Hollow 6 star
>>
>>238185
I know man feelsbad
>>
Here we go gameplays are out : https://www.youtube.com/user/xXHollowRevanXx

RIP Tokinada
>>
Isshin has a dodge ability against hollows : it means the hogyokus zone will probably be back soon.
>>
>20% NAD
>60% bruiser
>Enhancer
mommy is so fucking busted i’m going to COOOOOM
>>
>it’s another Power SR killer episode
>>
>>238204
Toki still has Soul Reaper killer and a weaken/transform mechanic special move though
>>
new bread
>>238823

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.