[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1672521539902.jpg (356 KB, 2000x833)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
Another Eden Wiki: https://anothereden.wiki/
Another Eden News (Global): https://api-ap.another-eden.games/asset/notice_v2/index?language=en
>>
File: 1672326140960.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1147)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
Global Anniversary Livestream will be in 1 day, tomorrow at 11 UTC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_PDXMLjahM

We should be getting information on Part 3 of the story starting, and hopefully will be getting a GL first character as well.
>>
Was there a JP stream announced?
>>
>>1103613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFmbEDAJls
Nope
>>
File: 101040151.normal.png (201 KB, 363x464)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
DRAGON HUSBANDO WHEN?!?
>>
File: image[1].png (617 KB, 1122x701)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
Global-first character Iphi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFGht9H6pcc
>>
>>1104263
What the absolute fuck is Walpurgisnacht.
>>
>>1104317
yeah it's a lot of words
>>
>>1104263
Holy shit I'm in love. She's looks incredible.
>>
>>1104263
>>1104317
An absolute wall of text. Also, is it just me or does Iphi sound like she’s voiced by Tabitha St. Germain?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1013 KB, 3456x2160)
1013 KB
1013 KB JPG
>>1104263
Shit yeah I'm pulling for her.
>>
>anniversary stream
>to announce a dead month
ffs
>>1104317
>>1104318
>>1104340
>>1104334
So she throws her allies in the way to protect herself and autorevives those who fall? Sounds useful but doesn't death reset buffs/stacks?
Also, setting Shade for all team's attack type is cool but probably not very useful.
>cue some dude in 2 days using it to 1tAF Lavoger or something
>>
>>1104341
Shade resistance is relatively common on a lot of fights. If you run Alter Shion he'll make those enemies weak to Shade. I'm curious how Blood Contract will interact with AS Soira and AS Heena who redirect attacks to themselves. Does that take priority over Blood Contract? What if they have Blood Contract? Do they take x4 damage? She looks potentially really broken, but I think to some degree it will depend how all of her mechanics play off on other party members.
>>
>>1104341
No they explicitly said they don't actually die so it doesn't reset statuses
>>
I'm definitely pulling for this Minalca style.
>>
File: Dilmy.png (239 KB, 363x464)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>A sword and 2 literal whos got more votes than based Mildy AS
She's never going to be playable... it's over...
I blame Koreans and their dogshit taste
>>
>>1104352
Those were legit me and I apologize, I was wrong and dumb gorrilla nigger.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (91 KB, 311x405)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>1104376
Those posts were before the roadmap spoiled the GL character's theme so I forgive you.
>>
>>1104376
>>1104382
My mea culpa had better get the bitch to spark tomorrow night.
>sorry anon, the GL exclusive character doesn't exist
>for you
>>
>>1104263
I find it hilarious she actually carries her coffin with her.
>>
File: ara.jpg (93 KB, 900x1241)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>1104398
Not the first.
>>
>>1104416
EO collab when...
>>
They didn't show Iphi's free banner, did they? I wonder who else will be rate up.
>>
>>1104510
I'm gonna guess Eva based on absolutely nothing, iven Melissa is Minalca's rate up.
>>
>>1104516
She's on the paid banners, so I don't think Eva will be on the free one too.
Personally my guesses are solo banner, Daisy, or Ilulu AS, because of the whole unlife/purgatory connection.
>>
>>1104398
That's not her coffin. That's the coffin she puts her enemies in when she's done killing them.
>>
>>1104537
>Personally my guesses are solo banner, Daisy, or Ilulu AS, because of the whole unlife/purgatory connection.
Hopefully Daisy, could be Zeviro.
>>
>>1104633
Really hope it's Daisy. Even if I don't get the new character, I won't say no to more shadow points.
>>
>>1104633
I'm only missing Daisy, Ilulu, and Alma so I'm hoping for one of the former 2.
>>
>>1104510
Based on the notice it won't be Eva, as her banner is being rerun, or Melissa, who has a paid guaranteed banner.
Based on that - NS/AS Nagi, the ruiner of all good banners.
>>
>AS Mariel manifests starts at Yipha solo, then adds Bertrand, then adds Mariel playing healslut
They're learning, aren't they?
>>
>>1104510
hopefully Radica AS
she still eludes me
>>
>NS Dewey has Water Zone now
Too bad Aisha exists now and is free.
>>
>>1104870
It'll be relevent for AS Dewey and also when he gets true mani
>>
>Iphi
>Deploys Shade Stance
>Wants allies to die so she can revive them and stack Seance
>Necoco AS
>Makes all allies and enemies match the current stance's element
Damage numbers are going to get even crazier
>>
>>1105078
you don't even need Necoco AS, Iphi can already do that with a second use of that skill
>>
>>1105080
Iphi only does it for allies, Necoco AS does it for allies and enemies.
Necoco will also be able to use Dark Spirit Wisdom since Iphi might not have an equivalent, and having 2 characters able to make your party match stance lets Iphi set up knockback immunity while your other characters still use Shade attacks.
>>
>GL got 1k Chronos Stones on JP anni
>JP doesn't get anything on GL anni
Why
>>
iOS update is up but no banner for an hour and change
>>
Got Iphi 4* in two rolls, guessing the tome is probably Beast King's Castle?
>>
>6 multis
>only a 4.5* toova to show for it
Pain.
>>
>>1105497
hahaha holy fucking shit
its in man eating marsh, got one first fucking run
>>
>>1105497
iirc she's Antiquity so people have been speculating Man-Eating Marsh
also
>Thillelille on Iphi banner
ehh
I guess it's fine for people who don't have her
>>
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO
was planning to go all in on her, but she was the first door of the first roll
>>
File: 1667778771209.jpg (1.21 MB, 2400x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
Was expecting to go crazy with the stones, but I got her on my second 10 pull.
>>
Have you ever wanted to just preemptively deal 99999 damage to your own character with a basic attack before?

Biting Shade Stance effects:
>Shade type attack damage increased
>Non-Shade type attack damage increased
typo? or just a smaller increase than shade damage
>Damage against resistanced increased
>Another Force Gauge fill method changes
>All Type attacks increase Another Force Gauge

And Blood Contract gives the characters Risktaker Lunatic just like Milsha's song does.
>>
>>1105528
With her, it's basically like having a Flash Zone, especially since she changes everyone's Type to Shadow. In fact, with the other buffs she hands out (+50% Int/Power/Speed) she's basically better than Melissa or Hardy for first turn AF's, unless the enemy is specifically Null or Absorb to Shade.
>>
Has the treasure chest with the keys shown up for you guys?
>>
>>1105534
No. It'll show up tomorrow morning at the daily reset.
>>
>>1105528
>Damage against resistanced increased
EVA with glowing eyes.jpg
>>
Iphi is a massive bitch, fantastic.
>>
Oh I got Eva, I guess I can do some retarded shit with her and Airplane Shion + Flammelapis.
>>
>>1105497
>>1105504
Holy fuck this feels rigged
Last night I got Iphi at 4*
ran MeM once and got her tome and upgraded her
then rolled on Fireside Cat for the lols and fucking look
do they think this is a streamer acct or something? totally f2p
>>
File: Spoiler Image (409 KB, 584x583)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
With 5000 CS, I managed to roll Suzette ES and Iphi 5*. I got Melissa from the guaranteed paid banner, and used my SDE on pic related who will help buff my Flam. Overall, not a bad haul. Claude ES was the better choice but Nagi ES appeals to my fetishes. I have his NS so I'll just grind his codex's in the long run.
>>
Spent 4k and got nothing, guess this is the price for getting Eva and Melissa on my first 10 roll during their debuts.
>>
6k CS, got Shannon NS and Hozuki AS.

So at least I get a partial refund from manifest awards and a few more character quests to do.
>>
How in the fuck do I update this app? Do I have to uninstall it and then download the new apk and then install the new apk? I assume the app updated but that I must do something to actually update it. I'm new and using emulator so AE isn't in the store like a normal app
>>
>>1106084
Use QooApp.
>>
>>1106085
Thank you that worked perfectly
>>
For any new anons looking to reroll or even just getting into Another Eden (with the anniversary going on it's the perfect time to start), here are my Free-Banner Rankings.

>Rose Unseen
Biaka AS: 2/5; gimmicky but not in any gamebreaking way. She requires setup before each attack and for the single target to already be under 50% for the really attractive damage. The extra poison/pain damage might be relevant some day but I can't think of any fight where it would matter.
Cetie AS: 2/5; needs his manifest, and once he gets it he's a solid AF nuke, but he doesn't really stand out and other DPS can do his job better
>Total: 4/10

>Moonlight Flower Hismena
Moonlight Hismena: 5/5; god-tier, being able to fit in any slash/pierce/blunt/magic team with amazing damage, debuffs, and zone awakening.
Nagi: 4/5; solid with her true manifest, but requires beating the difficult TM fight. Nagi also lets you sidegrade her to her AS and ES, the former is similar to Biaka in requiring setup for her damage move (but contingent on being slower than the enemy, rather than the enemy being almost dead) while the latter sets Sea of Stars and is a great damage/support hybrid.
>Total: 9/10

>Fireside Cat
Necoco: 4/5; flexible damage/support/healer who works with any elemental zone.
Necoco AS: 5/5; cuts out the damage and reduces the healing to crank the support role to 11.
>Total: 9/10; both require zone setters for max usefulness, but Aisha sets 2 of them for free, you can get Wind for free with a Grasta or with Sevyn, and Necoco AS herself comes with Earth or you can upgrade Chiyo to AS.
(1/2)
>>
>>1106237
>Noble Blossom Tsukiha
Noble Blossom: 5/5; top-tier Fire damage/support, zone awakener, extends Another Zone, and has end of turn heals based on fire attacks.
Tsukiha: 3/5; mediocre damage dealer, but she can be sidegraded to her AS (stronger than her NS but not standout) and her ES (a solid pierce zone damage+support, whose auto-pain on battle start alone can be worth using her especially in 1-1-1 dungeon clears)
>Total: 8/10

>Eva
Eva: 5/5; top-tier water/crystal mage who starts with lunatic already active on the front line, repeats her attacks, great self-buffs, and can inflict break
Tiramisu: 1/5; really fallen off in usefulness now that Tiramisu-But-Better aka 500k-fixed-damage-on-a-free-unit aka Noahxis exists.
>Total: 6/10

>Iphi
Iphi: 5/5; phenominal buffs and debuffs, her mere presence on the front row is a massive damage buff for the rest of your party, and she's a pseudo-healing inverse tank in that she redirects area damage to a single other party member, and raises them from the dead if they were to die. And if she absolutely must do damage herself, her main attack ignores defense.
Thillelille: 4/5; solid single target damage dealer, and can be sidegraded into a great AoE damage dealer.
>Total: 9/10

Lots of solid banners. Necoco and Tsukiha are really safe because regardless of which on-banner unit you get you can sidegrade to the other form by farming the materials.
Iphi and Hismena both have 2 strong on-banner units, although you'd rather get them than their bannermates.
Eva is the biggest gamble, with a high high and the lowest low.
And Biaka's banner is going away soon, which should be a disappointment to absolutely nobody.
>>
File: 1670849234920.jpg (1.05 MB, 1947x1711)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>1105984
Solid fucking choice. Nagi ES is really good, plus she's an extremely cute character. I still use her for lots of superboss clears. Her only real drawback is that it takes a bit to get the AF gauge fully charged, and she has to set Seat of Stars zone by swapping in with her VC. Also, Crystal weakness tends to be fairly rare, as is Crystal Resistance so even you can't often use Alter Shion to swap for the weakness. But now with characters like Iphi and Alter Tsukiha, who can change the element on her attacks, I think she'll be even more useful.
>>
>>1106268
>>1105984
Water/Staff also has tons of free support between Mayu and Aisha. As long as boss doesn't null magic or water, you can generally set Mayu up for mitigation (use her like Kid and spam her att skill on t1AF to build up her buff increasing stacks) and pound them down with Flamm/Eva/Nagi.
>>
>>1106237
>>1106239
Actually going to expand on this for brand new players; these rankings are mostly for "who's strong and who's trash endgame" but I also understand that some characters have trash early skills, but great lategame skills (or vice versa)
So I'll also rate their level 1~60s, in case any are notable for being particularly helpful early on.

>Biaka AS
Bad early levels
>Cetie AS
Bad early levels

>Moonlight Flower
Great early levels, with a strong preemptive AoE that inflicts Weapon Break, a great buff, a great debuff, and a niche skill that does 5x damage if the enemy resists it. Also she gives your party 1 guaranteed crit on battle start.
>Nagi
Bad early levels

>Necoco and Necoco AS
Necoco NS, but not AS, gives your party 1 guaranteed crit on battle start, like Moonlight Flower.
Both NS and AS Necoco have the same early levels, which include MP regen+status healing, physical+type resist, [element] buff+debuff which matches zone but defaults to earth, and an... okay damaging move. Decent early levels, but won't be winning any damage awards.

>Noble Blossom
Solid early levels, with a regen+damage shield that can also give MP regen, a great buff, a top tier fire buff+debuff, the ability to set Fire Zone, to awaken zone, to extend the zone's awakening, and to change your partys' element to Fire. She's only really missing her big damage move.
>Tsukiha
Bad early levels
>>
>>1106347
>Eva
Great early levels, with a decent AoE that also functions as a strong single target nuke that attacks again if the target is above 50% health, a solid water/crystal buff that restores hp, and which doubles in effectiveness in Lunatic up to a full heal+granting Mental Focus, an MP restore skill, a crystal/water debuff that attacks again, and a weak skill that does 20x damage if the enemy resists magic, while also debuffing power and int if they have more than 50% hp
>Tiramisu
Great early levels, with a fixed (up to) 5,000 damage for 12 MP, and a fixed (up to) 15,000 damage for 23 MP. None of her other skills really matter, just reach the Spirit stat benchmark for her Summoner's Ritual/Gift and deal fixed damage ignoring defenses.

But seriously, Noahxis is free if you do the Time Maze a few times after chapter 22, with solid skills in addition to the fixed damage one, please get him instead of chasing Tiramisu.

>Iphi
Her Blood Contract gimmick is innate from level 1. Her early attack is preemptive, restores the party's HP by a fixed 20%, deals 5x damage on the first turn, and can inflict sleep. A much more solid skill in the early game than at endgame. Her buff is great; 50% PWR+INT+SPD and the rare (and niche) knockback immunity. Her debuff is solid, either 15% or 25% (depending on if you're using the 1st or 2nd version of it) debuff to PWR, INT, SPD, and Type Resist and it's preemptive. The Pain/Poison isn't going to be too relevant early on unless you pull someone like Suzette or Felmina off-banner who can exploit Pain/Poison naturally. The delayed status cure and immunity might be useful for some bosses, and if nothing else she can set Shade Zone and then spam the move to make your entire party's skills become Shade element.
Really strong start.
>Thillelille
Great early levels, with a 50% Speed and Phys Resist debuff, a solid self-buff for Fire and Shade attacks, and a great damaging move if you meet the HP+Lunatic conditionals.
>>
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HERE'S YOUR EXCLUSIVE CHARACTER
>soul crushing tragedy in the character quests
I mean 3/3 so far, was not expecting Iphi's to hit so hard.
>>
>>1106532
It was a mistake doing that second quest thinking I could finish it then get a good night's sleep right after.
>>
>>1106538
Very surprised she didn't have Lovesick or Funeral added to her personalities after the third quest.
>>
>>1106532
A bitch and a groomer
I want her as my wife
>>
>>1106635
I swear 30% of her dialogue is lifted directly from Kisunomonogatari.
>>
How are dupes handled in this game? The smart thing to do is to wait the 10 days before I pull for Iphi, right?
>>
>>1106642
Dupes get you additional Light/Shadow points for the character, which at certain thresholds grant stat bonuses or additional skill/equipment slots. Helpful over the long run but not something you should be actively chasing.
Free characters can increase their l/s points by running certain dungeons once you unlock the dailies, which is one of the reasons why Aldo remains competent if not meta.
>>
>>1106642
For the second question, early on you'll be getting so many stones that it's not worth it to be stingy. Rush the main story up to the point where the crossovers open up, then rotate those and the main story.
Don't worry about grinding for tomes/scripts/money/weapons - all of that shit has been more or less negated by late game content (for instance, before last year people would have to grind for days for a single piece of fully upgraded endgame equipment. Now you can get 2-4 from a single two hour run of the roguelike dungeon, which isn't even the most efficient way to use).
>>
>>1106645
>>1106648
Cool, thank you anon
>>
>>1106532
the only soul crushing tragedy i got were my pulls.
>>
>>1106645
Aldo is a special case, after chapter 83 he gets some huge buffs to his skills depending on his light level.
>>
Jackpot.
now if only I could get a restore increase fist/necklace for Uquaji
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/ovjfo2.mp4
I took our GL-first units plus Curio and backrow healer Uquaji to bully Wyverus, since I've only ever T1AF'd him with Kikyo AS and Victor before.
Wyverus Turn 1 is the perfect situation for Iphi, since he does 3 AoEs which will normally kill everyone but Iphi which will get her to max Seance stacks immediately.
I opted to give Curio and Melissa Hold Ground so Melissa could use Taunt turn 2 to take the triple single target attack for the third Seance, with Iphi wearing the Giant's Badge so her buff would come after Melissa died.
Then it was just a matter of Shade Resist Big Numbers, with Awakened Shade Zone, Transient Glory, Walpurgisnacht, and Lucent Magi being a fair and balanced 20x damage skill.

Overall, Iphi's already one of the most fun characters in Another Eden, and I can't wait to see all of the superbosses and boss rush stages that she and Blood Contract can fuck with.
>>
>>1106738
I need to run that more to try and get the healing stuff for Uquaji.
>>
File: bat buddy question mark.png (2.48 MB, 1920x960)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>have Iphi in the backline holding grastas for Gariyu
>occasionally see something weird at the start of certain battles
>start recording to see what's going on
>for some battles (like Big Gonjuro) Iphi's bat will show up for a few frames before disappearing, despite her being in the back row
>replace her with Dunarith as a grasta slave for one run
>bat disappears
Damn. If the bat kept appearing after taking Iphi out of the party, I could say with near certainty that the bat is a buddy that simply isn't functional because the system isn't fully implemented in GL yet, but since it only appears when she's in the party it might just be a graphical glitch where they forgot to add the "backrow characters are invisible" flag to the bat.
It could still be a buddy of course, but I can't just come out and say "IT'S HAPPENING".
Even with the bat itself showing up on the roadmap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.