[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 62 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cookie Run Kino.png (3.77 MB, 4000x3200)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB PNG
Welcome, Cookie Runts to a thread containing many Cookie Run Games! Missed the latest updates? Catch up here!

Ovenbreak
>Meet Baguette Cookie via the gacha or the Trophy Race/Breakout Event (Coffee Candy Cookie also available to pull)!
>Operation Time Fixers! - Run Around the TBD divisions to do Timekeeper's paperwork!
>Daily Dice Battles! - Open the game! Decide between Odd or Even pips! Now fixed so you don't get matches every minute!
>New Year's Lucky Pouch Party - Craft Lucky Pouches and gift them to cookies for a unique quote! Non-Royal Club Members can give two gifts for a limited time!
>Guild Mission: Meet Milk Snack! - Delicious and nutritious, even if it may be a bit gruesome to eat mini sandwich cookies in this game!
>Added Admiral Brickell for water-based poperations.
>Cookie of the Year 2022 Results! - There was a miscalculation in the vote results! Birthday Cake Cookie actually won after the recount!
Kingdom
>Meet Pinecone Cookie via featured Cookie gacha, a Tanky Bomber Cookie that can pack a punch!
>Meet Prophet Cookie with his new Fortune Gacha event! A support Cookie that allows you to manipulate fate with specific topping bonuses!
>Prophet Cookie's Shiny Fortune Gacha event and New Year's Crunchy fortunes: What a mouthful! Do some tasks to redeem for fortune tells of cookies and obtain rewards like Prophet Cookie!
>Surprise! Today's lucky ticket! Play once for free to obtain 30 topping pieces or 30,000 crystals! Additional plays with in-game PlayCoins™!
>Good-bye! BTS Crossover Event: Get many free pulls and tickets before it's too late!
Puzzle World
>Lasted longer than Rose

How much are you gonna miss the BTS crossover? Epic-tier cookie battle to the death: Who comes out on top? Bottom? How much do you contribute to your guild? How many TBD updates do you expect this year? How does Alchemist fund her experiments? Why don't we just shoot Dark Enchantress? Are you ready for the next Valentine's art contest chaos? Discuss all things Cookie Run!
>>
File: BIRTHDAY SURGE.png (246 KB, 750x550)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
Unbelievable but true: Birthday Cake Cookie has won both Cookie of the Year contests! Isn't that incredible? Not one player voted for any cookie besides Birthday Cake Cookie! She even won in a game she isn't even in! She thanks you all so very much for your support! Speaking of which, isn't there 2 years of Kingdom? What's up with that then? Get her in!

Birthday Cake Cookie would like to remind you that the g in /crg/ stands for GAMES, not general! The rules state that threads that talk about a specific game are considered generals, which belong on /vg/! However, these threads are centered around MULTIPLE games of different genres! Cookie Run: Ovenbreak is a runner! Cookie Run: Kingdom is a townbuilding RPG! Cookie Run: Puzzle World is a match three puzzler! Soon this thread will also be talking about a fourth game, Cookie Run: Oven Smash, a battle royale shooter!
These threads have never been to talk about a singular game! These threads are not generals and do not fit general specifics! Please keep this in mind forever, thank you!
>>
>>1094067
>>1094145
Both interesting suggestions! I liked bouncing at the cymbals and timpani in Carol's trial. I have yet to experience the Pudding minigame though. Would be could to see the sound design follow the rhythm and beat of future stages!
>>1096051
>How much are you gonna miss the BTS crossover?
Quite plenty! Even if I miss a few neat costumes, wished I can just get most from the sets Mic Drop, Mikrokosmos, and Yet to Come! Currently getting sentimental from running lots from Yet to Come for the BTS Army lights, haha!
>Epic-tier cookie battle to the death: Who comes out on top? Bottom?
Surely the one with the potential to become legendary, our girl Croissant! As for the first to be sent to the cookie tray in the sky, probably guessing Goblin Cookie, sounds quite like an entry-level enemy, given the way he sneaks and does a wee bit of brute forcing hehe!
>How much do you contribute to your guild?
I just drop by to send some hearts and claim freebies in PW. Probably just enough to claim login benefits and run participation in OB. Did a lot of relic-giving and pounding those guild bosses in the PV server of our guild. Got a new guild boss, he don't speak much, wew...
>How many TBD updates do you expect this year?
Three would be nice, but having Coffee Candy Cookie and Baguette Cookie is plenty nice already. Hopefully they recover the Dragon eggs already...
>How does Alchemist fund her experiments?
Old money coming from her benefactor, Yogurt Cream Cookie!
>Why don't we just shoot Dark Enchantress?
She has a chance to reform! Hopefully? If not, always amusing to have a cookie stand up against the Witches, maybe for a future for cookiekind and cookie children?
>Are you ready for the next Valentine's art contest chaos?
Yes! Would like to see that fill the MEGA of cute cookies.
>>1096052
>Isn't that incredible?
#56, wew. Still looking forward to any new costumes and her potential to be a fellow Support or Magic Cookie in Kingdom!
>>
File: Pool Stream crop.png (611 KB, 1612x1108)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>1096051
Not much! Aside from Dynamite the songs were kind of meh and the event became boring even if it was the only one with actual running, some of the stuff surrounding it was neat like the B.A.D. 4 but that was spammed to hell and back with their not-promoted-promotional material to give some content at all during these events.
Well... I got the Idea that Maybe Garlic is a "Top" and Cinnamon a "Bottom" to say the least...
https://files.catbox.moe/2ev9xa.png (crop just in case)
As for non horny talk, well physically could probably be Dark Choco, Pudding would most likely die instantly she's practically a toddler idk lmao
Weeeell, I might have left one but will join one soon in Kingdom, as for OB, seems I'm doing pretty good right now, wouldn't (You) guys think?
At least one, since TK got her Costume guaranteed in White Day, TBD took the updates for January from CoW on OB for all we know.
Name's your answer right there, she can just make coins with mere jellies! Probably has contacts with Yogurt Cream for "favors" if needed or Cheesecake here and there so shouldn't be much problems
Don't be silly, we can't pull her in the Gacha if that were the case...
God I would love to see yet another shitstorm like last year when Mole_Maniac made a vent video with like a 56 callout word document about having a shitty time in a server and not fitting in alongside the featured video with people seething at the sight of human cookies with slightly pale skin, supposedly age gap ships and -cest like pairings and people who do lewds in their account for a fanart that was featured 2 seconds in said vid, super funny when that happens.
>>
File: the age of consent is.png (1.48 MB, 1919x2000)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>1096052
>Birthday Cake Cookie has won both Cookie of the Year contests! Isn't that incredible?
Hell yeah! What's her first action as our elected cookie?
>What's up with that then? Get her in!
God I wish, but sadly seems we are getting a legendary... wooow...
>>
>>1096051
I'm not gonna miss it, yahoo!. The problem with events being too long is that they turn repetitive fast desu. Also, were are they going to put those game modes they showed in directs months ago? Also the friendship system
A bit unfair because the knights, mages and the military ones have way more advantage against cookies with more normie professions and toddlers
...We don't talk about that, hehe
Probably one for new year and stuff (Like the usual updates that take place every year: New Breakout update, anniversary and christmas updates). Personally, would like a rerun of City of Wizards event
She's Vampire's pimp, bring her cash or she'll kick you our of the house, lazy fuck!
She's fucking inmortal I guess. Also PV wouldn't approve it to try to redeem her with the power of friendship, his dick, Dark Cacao's or MT's or some other bullshit like that
There's probably low chance of that if they do that contest asia most specifically, Japan only. Outside of that, >>1096076 I don't really consume yt videos, but that Mole dude gives me bad vibes, that's probably a personal prejudice against furries desu
>>
>>1096051
I'm an OB only peasant.
Top would probably be Cyborg, what can they do against a flying cookie shooting laser kek.
Bottom would probably be Cookimals or Licorice because of how annoying they are.
I request the new meal at the start of every season, search for top tier and legendaryless combi for every arena so people don't run with random crrap, I end mvp every guild run and wonder why I tryhard this much.
One more seems like a good number, I need more cute and aimless events.
She can turn obstacle into coin, and I send her plenty more through her Cookiefan.
Let the cute old lady alone, she didn't do anything bad !
I wish I could draw some problematic ships to make idiots seethe.
>Those purple silhouettes in OP pic
Thanks, I hate it.
>Lasted longer than Rose
Kek
>>1096085
Birthday Cookie will be a legendary in Kingdom ? Wow, incredible !
>>
>that visual clutter at the end of Cozy Winter Village
fucking hell
>>
File: Pudding_Otagei.png (106 KB, 568x574)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
I made this Pudding costume themed around otagei (idol fan dancing with lightsticks) and the Cake Pops. Here Pudding is repping Coconut Cream Cookie, while her sisters would rep the other members minus Popping Candy.

This is my most ambitious piece yet. Figuring out how to draw her scalp was a pain, but still. I'm really proud of this.
>>
File: FgQnp-cWAAAis67.jpg (877 KB, 3709x3671)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
>>1096051
>BTS
I joined with 60 days left on the event and now it's 3 days left and I'm still missing 2 of the special furniture pieces needed for the free legendary/ancient. Pissed because I'm swiping my credit card on another game and can't get it when I was so close. The gacha should have gave way more points for dupes if they're going to be so pricey.
Bad and Dark is burned in my head, I sing it every other day out of nowhere when my mind is deciding on what to think about next.
>Epic cookie
Top: Schwarzwalder because I love him.
Bottom: Cream Puff turns into a yellow and white smear on the ground within 5 seconds hahaha.
>guild
I usually wait 3 days for the full 9 tickets before I go crazy on the guild bosses. Usually the abyss one since I do like 30% damage on it. Other than that I do absolutely nothing besides donating flames. I am mute and I am invisible.
>other stuff
You know all I want this year is a special soulcore gacha for my ascended epics. Make it more expensive to roll but let me pick a rate up. I hate seeing dupe cookies I'll never use.
>>
>>1096529
>Bad and Dark is burned in my head
the song is bizarrely catchy and it doesn't help that it has a rock version, making it even better
>>
>>1095865
Summoners is a good start for Abyss like the other guy said, but the meta is Cotton/Macaron/Squid/Werewolf and a Higher HP tank than WW. This team is considered the best guild team of them all, and most guilds rush abyss because of it. Second tank is generally Milk, Charles, Tea Knight, or Cocoa but any high HP tank could work with the right toppings. Run auto to let WW pop his skill as soon as you reach the boss.
For avatar I run Vampire/Rye/CherryB/Macaron/Squid. Run auto to let CherryB pop her skill as soon as you reach the boss.
>>
It's insane that there were people that was playing since the event started and didnt manage to get all bts cookies and I am just going to miss like two costumes from the yet to come set (easily the most boring costume set, so I dont care that much), all the other sets are completed. I wish I had this luck for ancient cookie gacha tough since I am not into kpop that much to begin with.
>>
>>1096666
If you got quads you'll be able to obtain the missing costumes
>>
>>1096076
What was the Mole situation about?
>>
>You can tray jump to the highest tier you've reached las season for a very low amount
So that's why we couldn't pass the first tray without paying for keys to do it, actually quite neat.
>>
File: HOW.png (600 KB, 1358x766)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
What even are the chances for this to happen...
>>
>>1097754
the chances are there and it happened...
rejoice
>>
Is there an alternative to the loser squad sheets? It’s been ages since a meaningful update happened to those sheets, and it just isn’t reliable anymore.
>>
>eclair and tea knight cookie magic candies datamined
>eclair
why
why not fucking latte or almond magic candies...
>>
>>1097907
i just use youtube guides nowadays if i'm really stuck in a specific part of dark mode/master mode
also @CRKINGDOM_TIPS on twitter is useful for general event stuff, arena, and alliance set-ups. sometimes they'll post meta guild set-ups as well
>>
File: Boobaguette.png (2.84 MB, 3000x2300)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
God I want to play Tic-tac-toe on her forehead.
>>
>>1098202
No one uses latte or almond anyway lmao what is one little buff gonna do huh
>>
CoW trailer dropped

https://youtu.be/vrpEaenhn7w
>>
>>1098295
>no one uses almond
lol found the dark cacao server shitter
>>
>>1098347
I'm master rank 3 while you're stuck in chocolate bitch don't make me pimp slap your white ass
ACAB
>>
>>1098338
>Milky way on a train
that looks busted, already the best push in the game
>Moonlight sleeps
Stun factory V2
i better see debuff resistance meta soon
>>
>>1098338
RIP summoner teams
Though I can see Milky Way being good for summon comps as well
>>
>>1098295
Werewolf might as well not have existed before his magic candy dropped and now he's meta-relevant so what's your point?
>>
>Prophet cookie events ending in a day
>Lunar new year skins in the next update
>No additional gamemodes
>No magic candy
>No balance changes
What was the point of the last Kingdom update?
>>
>>1098590
Filler, too busy with ovensmash
>>
>>1098590
we all knew it was a filler update to make something up for events, if anything it's a decent to big "mid" update like Parfaits that got upgraded minimally, so treat it as such.
>>
File: FjdSjflVIAACqEn.jpg (204 KB, 1504x1504)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
I remember Anons thinking it was gonna be cancer when it first was announced, but it quickly became a "whatever" update, so I'm fine with the thing ending.
On top any of the magicians, at the bottom any of the kids and Licorice.
I have not played in months so oops sorry, but they kicked me out so I'm glad I'm not dead weight.
I only expect this one, but it might become a new year tradition.
She can just make anything into coins, she's essentially rich.
She has anti bullet magic or something idk, whatever is more plot convenient.
I can't wait.
>>
>>1096051
All useless decorative items, but some neat diamonds and pulls, pretty meh to me
Either Tea Knight or Caramell Arrow on top, Pumpkin bottom
raids and shit are still too high leveled for me so I just end up doing like... 1% overall?
yearly TBD is nice, once a year is enough
turns candy into cheesegold, not as valuable as the natural cheesegold that Melonbun digs out but still pretty valuable
Her crunchy exterior is baked from the Ultimate Dough so I wouldn't see out of the table that she's physically durable
snek deserved better, but you cannot win everything
>>
PRAISE THE LORD SHE IS NOT ENBY TRASH
>>
>>1098666
>make a cookie that resists the legendary's new debuff
Allright, I'll praise the lord, satan
>>
For Master Mode, is Oyster, Cotton, Licorice, Crunchy and Pumpkin a good set to run the whole thing?
>>
>>1098782
It will get you through the first two worlds + a few levels in the third world but afterwards you'll have to switch it up. You can cheese most of the world with Schwarzwalder (DR + attack speed, FQ (DR) , Sherbet(cooldown + DR) , Cotton (cooldown ) and a BTS (cooldown + attack speed) using scroll, stopwatch and robes making sure Schwarz and BTS get the robes buff
>>
Despite me wanting a CoW update for kingdom, i still feel unmotivated to pick up the game again, I recently came back to OB cause the christmas and new years update were fun, but for kindgom nothing motivates me to come back, should i just uninstall it?
>>
File: FjvNKwmacAANB7I.jpg (369 KB, 2048x1462)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>1098911
I mean the fact that there's 93 playable cookies in kingdom and there's not a single one you love to death and constantly think about and search up fanart of is pretty weird so yeah I think you should just uninstall. I love at least like 15 of them.
>>
>>1098911
There's a lot of shit in the anniversary update if none of that fucking enticed you then just uninstall and stick to OB
>>
>>1098911
There’s plenty of freebies and a returning player bonus coming in the next update if the grind was your problem with the game. If you just aren’t enticed by the gameplay, it’s more of the same stuff.
>>
>>1098942
Alright guess i'll stick for this update
>>
File: milky.png (202 KB, 466x536)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
i want to eat her
>>
>>1098920
I feel ya there. My lady Oyster needs more art tho.
>>
>getting TWO space cookies in one update
I... might have to play kingdom again...
>>
the update looks good, lots of combat-related events and upgrade ones
also the fact that they're giving an ancient almost for free
have a code
>>
File: AAAAAAAAA.png (304 KB, 1000x776)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>1099234
>TFW you were thinking of quitting but this update is good on a lot of levels and even PV got a buff
Maybe next time.
>>
>dying moments of the bts event
>reclaim riddle code mainly for the crystals
>pull the bts gacha
>get 2 new bts cookies for a total of 5
I should have installed on december...
>>
>about half an hour before we're free of the k-pop plague
Thank you sweet Jesus
>>
>>1099611
K-pop?
More like...
K-Poop! Hehehehe
>>
>5 hours maintenance
Holy...
>>
>>1099623
>>
>>1099634
Fuck, you weren't kidding.
>>
>>1099637
It's over.....
>>
>wake up 20 mins before initial maintenance finish time
>extended by one hour
wtf this shit better be up after i eat breakfast
>>
>>1099755
>This post was made in China
>>
>>1098202
It's fake, anon. Leak account is abusing their clout (again)
>>1098295
Almond got put back in cheese comps, though that might stop being a thing again since Milky Way dumpsters Choco Werehound Brute with free Stun Resist
>>1098782
Only for worlds 1-2, you need actual wave-sweeping Cookies for the later stuff since the later mobs just nuke your whole team, making the wall of summoned units useless
>>
>>1099772
disgusting how dare you compare a seaGOD like me to the bugmen
>>
>>1099784
>stun resist
>all those cutters I spent maxing him out to asc 3 are gone now because new cookie is meta
Wtf where is my refund
>>
>>1099786
Brute is still incredibly helpful for guild and master/dark mode
Also he'll still be useful against teams with no milky
>>
>another extension
fine i'll keep fucking playing fire emblem engage for now
>>
Update is up lads
>>
File: IMG_20230118_200138.jpg (720 KB, 1341x754)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
>daughter-in-law
E-excuse me????
>>
>>1099830
what the fuck
he's got another kid? and it's an older son? THE FUCK?
>>
my crystals took a massive fucking hit but it was worth it
>>
>>1099833
That or walnut has a gf. Ok but seriously this was probably a mistake
>>
>>1099835
I cant believe Cream Puff is Walnut's gf bros...
>>
>all this stuff and no new magic candy
Did Devsis simply forget about them or what?
>>
>>1099838
it's a mid update thing anon
>>
File: what.png (2.58 MB, 1360x1364)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
?????????
>>
>almost 300 spins, only get four fucking epics
Holy shit. Never in two years has the gacha in this game pissed me off more than it has now
>>
>>1099843
fucking same the rates feel so fucking rigged against us this time
>>
The cake hound mode is dumb fun. Wonder what kind of bullshit it will subject us to at high level
>>
Break and destroy, all of it, yo
Bam and done, ya left with none
We be greedy and devious, too
Rise up from the flames
Who are we? Devsis and Com2uS!
>>
Did we get any more gibs?
>>
>new cookie rides a train in outer space
Ah, I see we're stealing from honkai impact now huh
>>
>>1099875
Honestly thought it could be a reference to the Starflight Express from DQIX, except Milky Way is like a mix of Stella and and Sterling. Pretty cool to hear Milky Way say "ALL ABOARD!"
>>
>>1099834
Finally got her too, fuck me my crystals...
>>
File: Galaxy-Express-999.png (1.74 MB, 1072x1500)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>1099875
Ah, I see we're stealing from Galaxy Express 999 now huh
Maetel cookie doko
>>
>>1099875
>>1099878
>>1099880
>They don't know
>>
>>1099883
>Polar Express Enjoyer
If only Tiramisu Cookie could see that Sugarcloud Express now! (Or updated along with Carol and Pinecone Cookie, haha!)
>>
>>1099883
based
>>
The proimise of Blueberry Pie already got me to return, but fuck they did add a lot of shit
>>
all i did was just upgrade Strawberry from 3 to 4 and now i'm winning world 9
i'm using story mode cookies only, i shouldn't be winning
>>
>>1099963
they nerfed down a lot of shit it's insane
story and dark mode is baby mode now, I haven't checked master mode yet though
>>
>>1099970
Story mode up to 14 was baby mode, if anything 14 was just a fucking gigantic leap in the difficulty curve.
At keast 13 slowly sets you to the punch in the gut, there's part of 14 that legitimately were checks for specific cookies.
>>
File: nighttheme.png (1.63 MB, 1853x1000)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>you can get a night theme now
Finally
>>
File: 1674116674624.jpg (186 KB, 735x860)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>1100026
kys
>>
File: Fmz6ozwacAEMMBI.jpg (90 KB, 834x903)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>1100026
>>
So, how broken milky way is ?
>>
>>1100129
too early to tell, wait a day or two when whales start testing shit
>>
>gold wishes at the tree of wishes now count for 2 wishes instead of 1
Neat
>>
>>1100129
in top arena rankings at the moment
she's being paired with HB and financier
>>
>>1100207
>HB
Wow are her buffs actually legit?
>>
File: teacherpome.png (304 KB, 577x602)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
Why is every Pome outfit specifically catered to my fetishes?
>>
Summoners comp isn't the best damage-wise against the Giant Cake Hound but it maximizes the number of cake crumbs you get per run
>>
>>1100380
i've seen that defense debuff and attack buf is the way to go, so pretty much shit fat damage and do it quickly
>>
>>1100207
Sweet, guess I'll add her to the pvp team, what toppings do you suggest? Almonds?
>>
>>1100452
Yeah I've seen some people use the new treasure (the whistle) to boost their two biggest DPS to deal insane damage and apparently Milky Way mogs Dark Choco in terms of defense reduction so cooldown for her to stack her debuff as often as possible is the way to go
>>
>>1100488
I have done over 300 summons and haven't gotten one.
>>
File: FmQlDiOaMAAnUey.jpg (214 KB, 1000x1000)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>1099853
https://www.mrguider.org/cheats/crk-codes-cookie-run-kingdom-codes-new/
just those birthday codes but you still have a month before they expire
>>
File: fuckcakehounds.png (1.21 MB, 1736x963)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Yeah I think Milky Way might be good against bosses, just saying.
>>
>>1100596
Damn man, what toppings you got on the team?
>>
>>1100601
>Cooldown on Eclair and Milky Way
>Attack on the other three (Vamp and Affogato with the highest attack to get whistle buff)
>Scroll, stopwatch, whistle are your treasures
From there it's only a matter of rolling good effects before the fight and you're golden (on the run I just posted for instance I had increased crit damage and periodic damage, so Affo in particular was shitting out damage with his poison)
>>
disgusting
>>
Am back.
>>
>>1100610
Thank you, Sensei.
>>
jeez, they really nerfed story mode huh? i blew through ch. 14 so fast it felt cheap. oh well, now i can finally see cookie odyssey lore and get caught up with the story
>>
>>1100610
Any good alternatives to Affo/Lico?
>>
>>1101093
Nevermind i had some space in the hall. Wtf i dont even have Milky Way's skill fully leveled and lico's candy and i still went from 39M damage to 60M wtf
>>
since the pattern is "every important cookie gets 2 episodes" i wonder who's gonna be on the next story update
>>
>>1101174
Either Golden Cheese finally, Fire Spirit, or they start adding the Dragons.
>>
>>1101177
it's been a whole ass year since we got an ancient, surely they'll give us golden cheese next right...
>>
>>1101181
We are getting the super epic pretty much now, so probably not, thing is now that the game has sold well they want to stall the ancients release as much as possible, as getting them means they're closer to resolving DE story, and with White Lily being a thing that's going to be a lore heavy part, so yes, Golden Cheese is next but it might take way longer as to get all the other legendaries to help GingerBrave since we are 2/5 of the confirmed ones.
>>
I am back to playing this game.
I have one simple question.
Is Macaron cookie worth upgrading?
>>
>>1101260
which game?
>>
Hi, I've got an ovenbreak question; I see Ninja used a lot in the top ranking teams for Breakout, but whenever i try using him my score is only around ~150 million or so. is there some sort of catch or trick to using him?
>>
>>1101267
Way too many in fact, you'd probably be better watching youtube videos about it, as he's really specific due to how his destruction and jumps work to some frame perfect things, better thing to do is mostly get the speed destruction and jump things when everything's grouped up.
>>
File: 1444299752097.jpg (3 KB, 250x244)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>1100596
>5 star
>>1100769
>A3
Motherfucker. I've dumped 100k crystals and 110 cookie cutters and I've only got Milky Way to 3 star.
>>
File: darkfondue.png (1.32 MB, 3000x3000)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>1101260
For OvenBreak no she's very bad, For Kingdom it depends, she's really good on non arena modes.
>>
https://youtu.be/tTpY0rf1mgY

2 Years of Cookie Run Kingdom with Eclair Cookie!
>>
when I said "give me something and not soulstones" i wasn't actually expecting that 0.05%
thanks 3k coupon code
>>
>>1101538
Ngl i find easier getting ancients/legends/super epics through the normal gacha. Since i dont play a ton i tend to save up a lot of gems, this is exactly how i got sea fairy, black pearl and hollyberry
>>
>>1101973
normal gacha has better odds than featured gacha
which isn't much but it makes some difference (virtually), still haven't got my first actual ancient, picked holyberry from the event because needed a tank for exploration, otherwise i would have chosen dark cacao
>>
>>1102032
>normal gacha has better odds than featured gacha
For legendary and Ancients they have the same rate.
Super Epics are lower on the featured.
>>
File: passport.png (175 KB, 483x305)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
https://www.crk2nd.com/en/#Citizenship
Interesting
>>
what are these debuffs on ch 13 lmao, this is pretty much the stopping point for exploration until you get a better team
>>
>>1102368
Yeah, 13 and 14 are like a kick in the nuts, it's crazy. I had an easier time with 15 and I'm currently trying to all star DM 14.
>>
>PV and Hollyberry are meta again
Oh happy day
>>
File: 1674167509085473.jpg (51 KB, 720x730)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>reinstall posg to get milky way cookie
>get sea fiary cookie from first 10 fold
wyell wyell wyell...
>>
>>1102453
And everyone said their buffs sucked.
>>
>>1101181
>ancient ambush/ranged rear that can increase the team's attack
god, i wish golden cheese was considered more
>>
>>1102368
>>1102411
Invest in Pinecone and Charles. Finally got around to 3 starring every level and those stunlocks work on almost every enemy. For the ones that don't, use Sherbert. For the ones that will oneshot your front-line, which should only be a few master mode bosses, use Licorice (MC) and Cotton. The nerfs they put out have made Dark mode 14 and 15 easy as fuck to clear.
>>
>>1102517
i can kind of still go with current team of Holyberry, Sherbert, Rye, Custard and Milky Way bit don't know for how long
>>
>>1102598
From what I see your first order of business will be to invest in a good healer. Custard ain't gonna cut it as you move forward. Rye is okay but there are better DPS options.
>>
>>1102599
custard did help me all the way here from the beginning, its that 65% healing/shield reduction that's stopping him from working correctly
my other healing unit is cream unicorn and he's at level 1
>>
>>1102604
Cream is good, but a bit inconsistent for PvE. If you haven't used your might of the ancients then pick up PV. If you have then get Cotton through mileage or one of the free chests. Did you miss the BTS event? They would work too. The damage reflect from enemies in D14 might fuck you over with Sherbert and Rye but I don't use them there so I wouldn't really know.
>>
>>1102616
cotton it is, though leveling her will take a few days. I did pick HB as ancient so no schizoid healer for me.
as for dps, is afogatto/c.arrow good? or clotted cream for that matter?
>>
>>1102625
All of those are good.
Affogato is used more for guild battles and stuff like that because he empowers debuffs, but you'll need him to remove the snowman's self-buff in D14.
C. Arrow is fine everywhere.
Clotted Cream is also good everywhere but last time I checked damage reflect will fuck him over too. They might have nerfed that significantly, but my team is built to avoid that so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 20230122_180708.jpg (137 KB, 731x547)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>1099841
>>
Welcome to the Time Balance Department!
Since it's your first day, here's a guide to get you started!

https://youtu.be/bcrzF_dnGmA
>>
>>1102765
What do you mean classified
>>
>>1102765
Man, you guys weren't kidding about how much DS loves TBD stuff.
>>
I didn't like TBD at first but this update made me appreciate it way more.
>>
File: 20230123_102734.jpg (121 KB, 997x757)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Who will you be maining in ovensmash?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (858 KB, 1382x1031)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>1102767
It's classified
>>
i am so going to fucking rot with these pulls
i'm only missing sea fairy
>>
>>1102798
It's the new dragon story now that they milked it to death.
Can't wait for Schneeball Cookie, looks like she'll be a cutie.
>>
>>1102628
i have reached stage 14, yes the dmg reflect is a pain in the ass and injury sucks, luckily affogato does well enough to not die until the last wave
kinda wish for a new dmg reflect topping, would be fun shaking the defense or frost meta
>>
File: fsbuff.jpg (756 KB, 1280x1280)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/CookieRunKR/status/1617749037712539648
they just gave him another legendary costume?
>>
>>1103424
WHOA A CHILI PEPPER COOKIE SKIN AWESOME
>>
Does anyone know if Schneeball Cookie and Twist Roll Cookie will important to the next story? I really hope they are and that Devsisters didn't just throw in two new cookies that we won't be seeing anytime soon.

I've seen the hints and things and newest post that Fire Spirit will finally have his rework finished; but will Schneeball and Twist Roll be in the story?
>>
>>1103515
nobody knows, there are no leaks that hints to that yet
>>
>>1103515
Sorry anon, you'll have to wait until the end of this year
>>
Where can I find Ovenbreak leaks? I know where to look for Kingdom ones, but I can't find Ovenbreak ones anywhere
>>
am still a newfag when it comes to kingdoms but i have like 11k mileage saved up. what to do with it? my best cookies rn are the free pure vanilla ancient and milky way
>>
>>1103903
You buy soulstones to star your cookies and promote them so they're better at killing in pvp mode
's also why dark adventure mode is so crucial to farm everyday
>>
>>1103903
>11k mileage saved up.
Use it for Treasure Tickets first and foremost, do this >>1103906 to unlock important cookies later, maybe to promote them but you shall try to get your treasures as max as possible and tickets are best as to not waste your crystals since they're super cheap.
>>
>>1103946
Really I got by just fine with the free tickets they give you from events. I'm 2 months old on my account and I got every single treasure f2p just rolling those tickets only and not a single crystal spent.
I guess the meta for newbies changed a lot. I just used pilgrim float and flower crown
>>
>>1103948
You'll want to upgrade them to the max if possible, obtaining it by itself is fine but getting them up optimally gets really cheap using tickets.
>>
https://twitter.com/CookieRun/status/1618111551352758272
should have gotten the license in time.
>>
>>1104087
No joke, struggle Kiwi should be a costume.
>>
>>1103946
>>1103961
>tfw accidentally spent 15k mileage on treasure tickets because the slider is way too fucking sensible instead of the usual 2k
this makes me worry less
and just ONE whistle
>>
what's up with the cheddar mine in crk anyways? it feels like it should serve a purpose soon but thay never happened
>>
File: FnKtaf9acAYsU1B.jpg (234 KB, 1320x2048)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>1104310
It's actually due to the game being successful that it has been delayed over and over and over again, they had previous plans to make it a resource farmer but seems they're wanting to make it slightly more important in the plot, probably on Golden Cheese which has been mentioned by Clotted Cream's letter to Espresso that they've probably found the undisclosed location, so she might really be next ancient after some updates.
>>
>>1104402
croissant cookie my beloved
>>
oh wow they just confirmed it was oyster's ancestor who got the pearl
>>
Devsis really needs to start reworking how draws work in arena. I keep facing teams with three frontliners and two healers that I'm slowly beating but then the timer runs out and it ends in a draw even though my entire team is still intact and they only have one tank still alive.
>>
File: 1610904969193.png (364 KB, 528x528)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>Got bumped out of the 1% for the Cake Hound boss right before the event ended
>>
>>1104432
Now I'm just wondering if she'll get it back one day.
>>
>>1104402
i wonder what kind of resourse you could get from that, because it needs castle level 7 minimum to even start expanding for half a day
>>
>one of my cookie wives is now meta
Raise a glass anons.
>>
fs buff and pet????
https://youtu.be/8N0_mB6D0Jo
>>
File: faster.jpg (114 KB, 890x890)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>1104892
>>
HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>1105527
>Moonlight
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1105544
1* Moonlight
>>
>>1105544
you don't need moonlight for that
almond's skill is bugged right now and they decided to leave it be
>>
>oddysey asks for late-game goods and DW stages which i'm overdue
i take that i won't be finishing it in about a month due to the quills
>>
File: almondbroken.png (1.37 MB, 1748x1022)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>1105527
>>1105639
>Aw fuck looks like they fix-
>Suddenly billion damage burst out of nowhere during a run
Nani?
>>
File: almondbroken2.png (1.36 MB, 1739x984)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>1105882
Disgusting
>>
>>1105889
Who's the cookie in the middle?
>>
>>1105966
Caviar. The trick here is to have CA's burst damage go off while Almond's skill is active, and to maximize her damage output you'll want the stopwatch, robes and scythe so she can stack as many arrows as possible and ensure her skill always crits. Replace Eclair with Moonlight if you have her but if you're a lucklet like me Eclair will have to do.
>>
File: Screenshot_42069.png (24 KB, 879x601)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
This event is hard
>>
>>1105527
>>1105639
>>1105882
>>1105889
>haven't touched Almond at all since first starting this game
F U C K.
>>
>>1106054
Just stick him in the Hall, level up his skill to at least level 50 and give him cooldown toppings. You want Almond mostly for his skill rather than his stats
>>
File: 1674557114051491.jpg (30 KB, 479x438)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>Squink's dream/flashbacks with Pirate, maybe Ice and Salt
Come on dev sis, don't leave me like this, just release them
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/6g2mzc.png
Here have some porn (hyper warning I guess)
>>
Preview dropped

https://youtu.be/rIT2gCUxgTw
>>
>>1106459
>magic candy for a rare or common (voting)
i'm actually rigging it this time, Pistachio NEEDS it
the rest of the update seema fine for the most of it, event gacha sucks
and my man pepperoncino is getting buffed
>>
>>1106459
Blue Lily looks cute, cute!
>>
>>1106364
Knight Cookie's Nightmare.
>>
>>1106459
>new costume for Pepe
>new cookie uses hammer (one of my favorite weapons)
>new treasure
>new combi pet for FS (rip birdy)
>Valentine's costume for Bell
Nice
>new costume for FS
Eh, alright.
>>
File: spicy.png (1.86 MB, 1360x768)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
So, for this OvenBreak Update we have:
>Flames of Longing Event: Meet Habanero Cookie!
What do you mean Habanero fell into lava and was completely fine? Look really really cute with that big hammer, also gacha for a story event sounds quite different, thankfully it is the one you can get everything on with just some patience and I think it's of the ones you can even move the capsules physically to get what you want earlier.
>New Legendary Pet: Picky Pyro-Tiger
fuck magma rock i guess, not like it was a shitpost design anyways lol, still, looks fine
>New Treasure: Igneous Obsidian
ItLooksFine.ScottTheWoz
>New Legendary costume for Fire Spirit and His pet, Pepperoncino and Blue Lily
>Fire Spirit
They look very nice, still a bit iffy they decided to make another costume since we already have a Legendary for him this recently, barely feels like a year since.
>Pepperoncino
ItLooksDumb.ScottTheWoz
he keeps getting shitty ones they really fucked up with him when the base design is the best one overall
>Blue Lily
Sexo, still funny how the hate voting for this cookie we all either hated or ignored completely won just to not give TK the winning out of spite, that or Devsis rigged the votes as to give TK the White Day costume they already did in Twitter a while back.
>Cookie Run's Technical License
Finally Kiwi Cookie can get his license back! This is Island of Memories but actually worth the gimmicks for maps they use in comp strats.
>GIVE A RARE OR COMMON COOKIE A CANDY
It's just going to be cheesecake or Mint Choco and you all know it lmao sorry but >>1106464 it's the facts
>Cookieland Friendship Event
Been a while since we had a two-player event, looking forward to it!
>newcookiebossskinyeahwhatever
whocaresimgladchhurrogotoneskilltho
Interesting Update Overall, most interesting thing for me is the Candy to be honest, they should just make one for everyone already but guess voting gives more engagement.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (199 KB, 628x419)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>1106570
MINT CHOCO IS EPIC
AAAAAAAAAAA RIGRIGRIGRIGRIG
i can't win even once
>>
>>1106570
>hey should just make one for everyone already but guess voting gives more engagement.
What they should do is make the candies in order of popularity of the vote, but yeah, everyone of them should have had candies by now.
>>
What toppings would you give Moonlight Cookie? Gonna used those Moonkiessed toppings on her for the event.
>>
>>1106613
Cooldown
>>
>>1106617
Thanks anon, now I just gotta get her to 70.
>>
File: lol.png (791 KB, 1082x610)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>Wait what... I clearly remember that Pepe's friend was mentioned as "she"
>go check the story
>it's "him"
>HUH? Did I misremember it?
>Check the story on Youtube
>it's "her"
Weird fucking decision to do it this late lol
>>
this fucking boss at 15-17 is giving me AIDS, VIH, ass cancer and all with his un-cleanseable stunlock and barrier
>>
I'm going to vote a bazillion times for Skater Cookie just for the shits and giggles, and for him to finally get revenge for Devsisters removing him entirely from the main story importance
>>
File: FmxO8XAaEAUgFPH.jpg (1.02 MB, 2048x2048)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Kingdom bwos... are there any sites for team comp builds or do I have to watch youtubers for setups? I don't know which treasures are the best for which group of cookies.
>>
>>1106772
https://twitter.com/CRKingdom_TIPS
>>
did anyone get the title for season 1 of the dog event yet? i swear i was in top 5% but i didn't get it....
>>
>>1106649
Dam, was hoping for a cute hammer girl again.
>>
>>1107207
Inb4 Devsis wanting the trap audience.
>>
>>1106570
>FS got a second legendary costume
They couldn't help themselves, he already got last year. Get ready for Moonlight's second legendary costume in a few week.
Randomly speeding pets/skills are my nightmare, FS's pet is going to make me rage a lot.
Otherwise, pretty solid update, I'm looking forward to it, especially Island of memory 2.0.
>>1106573
To be fair, they did display him in the video so maybe he's included since he's the only epic without a candy.
>>
FUCK YEAH COOKIEBROS

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.