[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jeng Yun Tsai.jpg (437 KB, 600x938)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
Previous thread: https://boards.4channel.org/vmg/thread/1070777/

New demons Zeus and Demeter

Wiki: https://dx2wiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
English Site: https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/
Japanese Twitter: https://twitter.com/d2megaten
>>
I was wondering wether lucifer would be a decent concentrate nuke to speed up matches, some guy made a video on it and he looks good enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuY0jazs5Yw

Use someone better than Metatron though obviously, I would use a ST nuke.
>>
>>1094080
>metatron's spirit attack triggers after demeter's bulwark
Meta is the most cucked demon in all of DX2.
>>
Coulp P4 Alice with concentrate punch through Demeter?
>>
>>1094090
The game has no shortage of ST nukes, you can use anyone.
The issue is that the triple revive teams take 15 minutes to beat if you lack good AoE.
>>
>>1094090
With enough magic attack, yeah. Problem is that most teams out there have Maria so you'll need to focus her first.
>>
>>1094090
Like the other anon said, you have a lot of options, but yes, P4 Alice deals 2 or 3k damage from each D4M without Concentrate if you have great brands.
You could try to do that but I would recommend that you add another demon to attack if the opponent has Maria or Xi Wang Mu.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWgxJrdqpHI
Rate Battle themes
>>
>>1094410
Very meh until Aura Gate came out, OST got pretty good afterwards.
>>
File: 1669934830281716.jpg (78 KB, 524x931)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
posting first image of the thread, pulled jobber wife on a free ultimate summon file
>>
File: MFW.png (389 KB, 395x500)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>1094072
This game is pretty awful, dropped it in 4 days.
>predatory gacha system
>paypig vs paypig main content
>repetitive and boring gameplay
>auto play option cause even the devs know how shit the game is
>mechanics are literally the most generic garbage found on all basic gacha games
>shit story and characters
>shit new art

What a horrible stain on SMTs legacy.
>>
File: disappointment.gif (3.85 MB, 256x612)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB GIF
>>1094410
Alter-World=Overbreak>Boss Tokyo Abyss>AG2 Final Boss/Ixaya's theme>Battle Tower>Normal Boss Battle>Tokyo Abyss>AG2 Battle>Democalypse>Aura Gate SP>>>Normal Battle
>>
>>1094488
Yeah it's terrible. I only watch whales play PVP these days, I stopped playing when Maria came out last year.
>>
>>1094488
One of the few things I like from it is that it brought old demons back and in 3D too
>>
>>1094493
I need those shorts in my mouth
>>
>>1094508
Same
>>
>>1094080
If you have 122% + 210 flat m.atk on your brands you could put that on anyone and it would be as effective. Shiva A or Izanami could probably do that better.
>>
>>1094468
Weak to Agi lol
>>
>>1094072
>Previous thread: https://boards.4channel.org/vmg/thread/1070777/
Embarassing...
>>
why have we STILL not gotten Satan?
>mfw its Dio Satan instead of Kaneko
>>
>>1094861
The 5th anniversary should have been a good occasion for something more important than >Zeus

There's still one anni demon to go and since they are planning to release the new gamemode with it, it might be an important one. I believe they did this with Angra+Ardha->Demiurge.
>>
>>1094488
>What a horrible stain on SMTs legacy.
You could say the same about any recent SMT content outside of some of the new arrangement albums.
That said, this game is somehow more fun than anything atlus released recently.
>>1094499
Also this, I hope someone does something in the future with these models.
>>
>>1094896
as much as I fucking hate the cast of this game, dx2 is unironically a better debisama game than Soul Hackers 2
>>
So news on next demon and possibly new mode today right?
>>
>>1094896
The only SMT content we got recently was SH2, that's not a high bar.
>>
Demeter and Zues are excellent. I was able to roll for both with Maria in the end, and I can do brand 12. (lucifer). Yes, it takes time, but I believe that once I switch out one monster on the squad for something better and acquire a better brand, I can complete the task more quickly.
>>
I really hope Sega realizes their mistake and change Demeter to only trigger the bulwark + luster candy to only once per turn
>>
>>1094919
>nerfing a gacha unit
LOL. They'd never do that, the whale seethe would cost them their entire reventue.
>>
>>1094919
Anon what is going to happen is that next demon either works really well with Demeter or counters her somehow so people need to spend money after using all their free gems on Demeter
>>
>>1094919
Does it matter? They will just make the next banner even more busted, maybe a skill that ignores all bulwarks
>>
>>1094901
Dx2 cast grew on me a bit. Their writing really improved since the be
>>
>>1094919
Watch the next demon have a chain effect that activates when the enemy casts Bulwark that is simply to remove Bulwark from all the demons in the enemy team
>>
Demeter/maria is toxic as shit. i just used whatever runes i had and went against a t1 team that hit hard as hell only to pull through with demeter attacking and maria healing
>>
>>1094914
I don't know, I had more fun with this game than anything released after Strange Journey.
>>
Even ends in 2 hours where are the news on the rest of the ani?
>>
>>1095192
Demezeus banner ends in 5 days so you'll have to wait
>>
File: file.png (211 KB, 851x387)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>1095192
all we get to know so far
>>
Imagine if:
Shekinah

Cosmic Power
Activate the following chain effect when an enemy or ally adds a Bulwark: Removes all Bulwark and enters a State of Resistance (1 Turn)
While in a state of Resistance, takes -30% damage from all attacks except chain effects.
>>
>>1095457
Hey Shek would fit as Godly, maybe it won't just be the balls
>>
>>1095167
Do you even like SMT?
>>
>>1095457
>MORE damage resistance
No, kill yourself
>>
>>1095489
true
>>1095528
B-But in Strange Journey Redux S-She's damage reduction a-after eating De-De-Demeter
>>
>>1094499
When Dx2 inevitably shutters they should get the mobile team working on ports of older SMT titles using the mobile game models.
>>
>>1096059
Wonder when that "when" will be. Gotta be honest, I did not expect the gacha to go on for 5 years, and I don't think Sega did either.
>>
can Okuninushi,Elohim and Astaroth together not do a fucking thing to that demeter bitch with maria?
>>
>>1096306
You pretty much need Zeus if you want to do anything to Demeter.
>>
>>1096306
They can. Turn order needs to be done properly, but Okuninushi can break Demeter's first turn bulwark if he has enough MATK. Afterwards a nuke from Elohim/Astaroth should be enough to finish her off. Killing Maria after this should be no problem. Also, a lot depends on who the 4th member of the team will be.
>>
Now I have a question of my own: did anyone try running Izanami w/Zeus and Odin comps? Shit looks really good on paper. Thinking about maybe getting her to P4 for the lulz.
>>
>>1096308
Wouldn't Maria resurrect Demeter?
>>
>>1096312
Maria resurrects at the start of own turn. If you kill Demeter w/Asta, you get an extra turn, so even if the enemy has a 2 IS tank, you still should be able to kill her before their turn starts with big boys like Elohim. Now, if the enemy has XWM, that's a whole another story. This is where you'll actually need Zeus.
>>
Hmmm, I have an idea for a T1 comp for current meta
Concentrate Elohim+Angry Man+Asta+Zeus
2 mana from Ahriman guarantees Elohim popping the nuke on your turn, Zeus and Asta - good nukes with turn generation. Would still die to auto crit combos and the occasional super speedsters, but shoudl kill current tanks relatively fine.
>>
>>1096308
>fully debuffed magic attack breaking a 2500+HP bulwark with 40% damage reduction
Nice meme
>>
>>1096344
It's not 2500, it's 1500. Plus, Okuninushi and Elohim also have buff control at the start of the turn, so you could end up not fully debuffed. It's possible to break.
>>
>>1096355
Unless she has P2. Then you're shit out of luck. Though, you can still break it with some meme single-target attacker like Susanoo or Mahakala. But you'll really need to fuck around with the turn order.
>>
>>1096356
Ah, fuck, forgot about her P2, my bad. Guess I've been running into some shitty panelless Demeters then, because I could break the bulwark with Oku.
Then, I'd suggest Mithras as an alternative. He has no remnant, however, so bad at sustaining turns against Shaddy and Cthulhu
>>
I hate that Demeter also triggers from % damage because it means gay horse can't punish her for getting MP on top of all her bullshit
>>
>>1096355
>>Plus, Okuninushi and Elohim also have buff control at the start of the turn, so you could end up not fully debuffed.
>Demeter removes buffs with yellow awakening skill
>Maria fully debuffs with P2
>You don't even need that because Demeter can debuff attack with P2 and they would need 1 Auto-Rakuka to buff their attack
>>
>>1096360
For real. She's "no u" tier
And her stupid fucking smirk everytime she applies bulwark does not help. Like she knows how broken she is
>>
I am waiting for new gamemode purely because the snippet of OST we got was great
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iIV3ILr2eqw
>>
>>1096466
I really hope when it says friends it means faction and not the actual friend list
>>
>>1096466
Based on what I see, I guess this is going to be democ but the target actually fight back.
I'm still waiting for a way to make 1-4* demons relevant...
>>
>>1096466
so it's def a guild event thing
>>
Spent all the MAG I had making 12 clear Alice so I could make sword and shield out of them and get them to P3.
Made a clear Yoshi with the leftover MAG for a sword.
I had something like 70+ millions MAG when I started, I'm now left with only 2 millions
>>
I can't chose which account i should main(i use both). Pic related or the other i have with new speed demon astra,elohim , maria and fat purple nut man..

also is it worth buying the file or key? which one should i get or not at all worth it.
>>
>>1096466
4th anniversary was pretty shit compared to the rest huh
To me, the video looked like Gatekeeper fights, maybe they'll be making those but good
>>
>>1096520
This one has Zeus, Demeter and Maria. That's all you need.
>>
>veteran T1 player loses more and more speed every week
He'll turn soon. Like they all did.
https://youtu.be/B4FAjWaILgE?t=496
>>
Gonna get key tomorrow. Should i get gen masakado and yoshi, 2 gen masakado, p3 my Erlkonig or something else?
>>
>>1096998
Don't do it, it's not worth it, both Genkado and Yoshi are useless in the current meta and even in PvE, they got outdone by Zeus + Demeter.
>p3 my Erlkonig
Never EVER use your keys to summon demons you can fuse.
>>
>>1096998
They're all terrible in the current meta.
>>
>>1097004
>>1097006
So, what should I do with it? something for my slow team?

whats the best skills excluding auto rebellion?
>>
behold
>>
>>1097012
idgi
>>
>>1097015
its just my daily superior pull until I run out of freebies
>>
>>1097008
Sadly, the keys have a terrible selection of demon, they may have been good 4 years ago but right now you will only use them to get gacha skills like Amp or Epitome skills.
The only demon available in those keys that would do decently in the current meta is Alice and only at P4 because it turn DfM! into a 400 power nuke that can also be used to delete the rest of the enemy team once you're done with Demeter/Maria.
>>
>>1097035
oh. i do have one alice but i guess best thing to do is ger Epitome and put it on my demeter
>>
I wonder when they will make Aura Gate 3 since the Incubator wasn't dealt with
>>
>>1097091
Demeter has Epitome of Fortitude by default and none of the others available in the choice file are useful for her
>>
got to 100 in hell’s park holy christ what a terrible terrible thing should i even bother with this shit it feels like its not worth it to fuse up the one team unless im getting 10000 gems for this
>>
>>1097174
Hell Park 100 is end game stuff for when you have good almighty demons and a teal rama so you get 10 Universal Spirits per month
>>
>>1097148
AG3 is only going to be added after the last story chapter, it's going to be basically the post game content with the super boss in the end and instead of a cast of characters that all get murdered at some point you will have the playable Dx2s as the characters in the story
>>
>>1097174
HP100 gives 10 universal spirits on clear and gives you a bonus absolute file the first time you clear it.
I found doing the 9 floors fairly a lot of fun and decently challenging. 100 is a bit silly but all you really need is revive seal and a teal Rama. In the old days people did it with Reiko of all things so it should be significantly easier now. Astaroth + Rama as a core should be all you really need.
>>
>>1097338
i actually do have teal rama+skull knight, is that good enough for a core to pull it off? obviously will need to make that rama not shit however
>>
>>1097355
if you don't have asta then you should use rama/g.masa/persephone + almighty tank
use masa to clear jack and black, persephone will prevent them from resurrecting with full hp then use almighty to kill king
>>
File: dx2.png (808 KB, 795x448)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8yJR_N2kME
stream in 2 days
>>
So next story content is going to be the start of the new arc, right? They did chaos first, and now law is done so season 3 for neutral?
>>
I still need to play the story, stopped after unlocking Vince and Cunny Sweet.
>>
>>1097443
Do it for the gems
>>
>>1097355
Yes. That's how I did it back in the day.
As long as you can revive seal Black Frost your Rama cannot die. You don't even need to make the Rama not shit, you just have to inherit null phys onto him (Yellow Huang Di has it which you can get from the choice files that you should have a bunch of if you've been playing since SK). Sealing Jack Frost is useful too but it only speeds up the fight, once you revive seal Black Frost with Rama still alive you win. My old team notes looked like:
Kartikaya - H.Masa - Lucifer - Skull Knight - Rama
Turn 1:
Pass -> Kuyo Flash -> Concentrate -> Sword -> Pass (Brahamastra if crit). Try to get Black Frost to ~50% before Lucifer morningstars then kill with Sword. From there Rama wins automatically.
>>
>>1097366
The trick is using Teal Rama with Fenrir spamming Tetrakarn every turn. 2 demons with Ice Drain means he never uses Cold World and always attacks into Tetrakarn
>>
>>1097660
sounds slow, my way has him dead after black jack's first revive
>>
should I keep huang di for phys democ or make a sword out of him
>>
>>1097706
he's a decent AoE, what others do you have for prelim?
>>
>>1097706
Go for the sword if you already have 2 full teams for democ.
Keep him otherwise.
>>
i angry summoned did i do fine. what should i do now
>>
>>1097725
Farm brands. Demecunny, Zeus, Maria and Arioch/Anahita should land you in high gold if not low diamond.
>>
>tfw still a bronze shitter with no lvl 50 demons
>>
>>1097742
you'll get to silver 3 in no time, just keep at it and remember, never give in and use the cash shop
>>
well...at least I got resist elec, I guess
>>
guys think its worth buying the 25 dollar pack?
>>
>>1097848
no, you're dumping money into something that may or may not be around in a year or two
>>
>>1097848
No gacha is worth spending money on, especially not this one.
>>
what color is best for maria? yellow for the goddess embrace or purple for better healing
>>
>>1097706
Sword is way better, if you're using him for phys democ then you probably aren't getting a top score anyway
>>
>>1097871
i use him and i get top 6%
>>
>>1097858
Goddess embrace is way more value.
>>
I am on fucking silver 3 and finding Zeus + Demeter teams
>>
>>1097873
>not top 3%
Pure trash
>>
soul divide takes away HP even when bulkwards are applied, true or false?
>>
>>1097949
false, nothing bypasses bulwarks atm
>>
>>1097949
Applying bulwark does not count as healing HP, no
>>
File: b.png (24 KB, 518x729)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
what will we get first
>bypass bulwarks
>remove bulwarks
>>
>>1098140
Both options would be nice, but I would go for bypassing bulwark
>>
>>1098140
If it's bypassing Bulwark then I really hope that it's a magic damage unit because I don't want evasive aids metas to come back again.
>>
ended up rage rolling from spending all day setting up the cheapo hell’s park 100 team
tilt rolled because i had everything except 2k hp on pers/reiko and thought i could squeeze by
>>
>>1098140
harlot already bypasses it somewhat by attacking in between rounds when there's no bulwark
>>
>>1098140
I could see them leaving bullwark but buffing fractional damage. Something like
>Increases fractional damage to up to 50% of the opponents current HP for all party members
Imagine a meta full of gay horse, ladon and pale rider.
>>
To whoever uses high dodge demeter: I hope your entire family disowns you
>>
>>1098140
We really need remove bulwark, because multiple demons also get damage reduction from it and Demeter gives ailment immunity
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (82 KB, 1246x1232)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>Battle Tower
>+30% to my damage handicap on
>Demeter takes 800 damage from Astaroth and keeps her bulwark up
>dodges the second hit
>>
fuck man, the only way to kill a demeter team is to have a demon that attacks between rounds and only then there's a very high probability that you'll lose
>>
>>1098140
>demon that Inflicts ailments and ignore bulkwark
>demon that double damage while the enemy is in bulkwark
>demon that deals more damage while in bulkwark
Those are the ones that are probably going to be added in the future, plus the affinity shit.
>>
>zenith
>gloom
>remnant
>bulwark
>element affinity shift
Predict the next mechanic
>>
>>1098743
null pierce
>>
How's your Tokyo abyss going?
>>
>>1098784
Procrastinating it for the last week like always
>>
>>1098784
Got to floor 21 and quit until next month like always
>>
>>1098784
Same as >>1098794
I don't really like it.
>>
Around 12 hours for the stream
https://youtu.be/dAT-UAAWxCM
>>
I love Tokyo Abyss but I am an utter shitter at at it
>>
>>1098743
reverse resistance scaling ie "almighty attack, does more damage the higher the enemy's resistance to [element]"
it is not enough that resistances be lowered, demons must be punished for having them
>>
>>1098743
Negative charge/concetrate
Puts a status that makes the next attack deal less than half damage
>>
>there's a demon talk on floor 9 with Jeanne d'Arc
wtf?
>>
>>1098848
You literally only need decent shields/swords for the first 20 floors.
Not good, just decent, the one you can make from fuseable demons are enough.

>>1098851
Demon talk in TA can be anything, even gacha only demon.
>>
>>1098855
>Demon talk in TA can be anything, even gacha only demon.
doesn't it stay the same for the whole month? or is demon talk random?
>>
>Lucifer spams Morning Star TWICE before I even get a turn
is there even a shield to help against Almighty? for fucks sake
>>
>>1098872
Doesn't Metatron's have magic damage reduction?
>>
>>1098509
i'm getting raped in demeter tower i think i'm dropping the game
>>
>>1098880
God I wish Demeter would rape me.
>>
https://twitter.com/d2megaten/status/1615545170635927553?s=20
english tweet for the livestream
>>
>>1098872
Just get maxed out Samael sword, man
>>
>>1098872
metatron has highest hp and magdef out of all the shields
>>
>>1098858
>doesn't it stay the same for the whole month?
Yes, unless there's an event like for Elohim.
>>
Wait this mean 4 stars will also be getting pannel 4s
>>
>more tank demons
YAMEROOOOO
>>
At work and cant watch.
What did they announce ?
>>
>>1099254
Gozu-Tennoh
>>
File: file.png (2.36 MB, 1920x1080)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>1099254
>>
If I heard it right he can trigger intimidating stance multiple times
>>
>>1099248
Considering how little panels did for 4*, I literally expect nothing.
>>
>>1099258
>>1099258
Gain physical penetration. Increases max HP by 100% and reduces damage received by 20%. At the start of the turn, the movement effect is activated Reduces the enemy's press turn icon by 1. (up to 2 total)" (This effect's Can be activated up to 3 times during battle. ) "For 2 turns, all allies will be immune to instant death from skills and increase the defense power of all allies by 20%." , deals 30% more damage and 50% more accuracy." Mantra Active MP: 6 (SkillLvMax-1) Inflicts physical damage with 100 power on all enemies. Skills are strengthened according to the number of times an ally, including himself, activates a skill with a status-enhancing effect. Power increases with each activation. (Maximum power 150) When activated 10 times or more, ``When the attack succeeds, the hit enemy has a 100% chance to die instantly.'' added. The damage dealt by this skill depends on your max HP, and refers to 30% of your max HP. Ignore the effect of standing still on death. Details of status enhancement and weakening effects are described in "How to Play"

Seems it can only work 3 times a battle?
>>
>>1099261
>reduces damage received by 20%
>that amount of VIT
We are getting closer to pierce null mortal at this rate
>>
>>1099261
So, he will be Demeter's friend. He will be interesting to fight..
>>
>>1099261
>>1099262
>>1099263
*5 Deity Gozu-Tennoh

Transferable: Epitome of Endurance

Skill 1
Gains Phys Pierce, +100% Max HP, -20% Damage Taken.
Start of opponent turn, proc the following chains: [-1 Press Turn] (This ability procs thrice per battle)
[2 turn Evade Mortal + Rakukaja]
Aura: [When in a state of Evade Mortal, +30% damage, +50% Accuracy]

Skill 2: Mantra Active 6 MP
100BP AOE Phys
This skill will ramp whenever an ally including self uses a buff skill, each stack increases the BP by +5 (maximum +150BP). If this skill has 10 stacks and above, it additionally gains "Inflicts 100% Mortal if skill hits".
This skill's damage is calculated based on 30% of Max HP, and ignores Endures.

Red: Power Crush / Auto-Rebellion
Yellow: Charge / Offensive-Cry
Purple: Heroic Talent / Epitome of Interception
Teal: Null Light-Dark / Phys Slowda

Panel 1 +250 HP: When going second, proc 2 turn Luster Candy
Panel 2 +150 PDEF: +20% Acc, +50% Max HP
Panel 3 +250 HP: +20% Phys damage, +20% Accuracy

Power Crush: Active 6 MP
150BP 30% Crit AOE Phys. When attack is successful proc the following chain: [1 turn Tarukaja]. This skill damage is calculated based on 30% of Max HP, and ignores Endures.

Heroic Talent: +20% Max HP, +20% Accuracy
>>
File: Fj5EM2taMAA3GKG.jpg (54 KB, 680x667)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>my favourite demon turned into slow meta cancer
>>
>>1099269
>frognigger
>>
Another tank, ffs
I don't have any fucking tanks to synergize with him, should I just spend the rest of my jimmies on Zeus banner?
>>
What do the fiend pannels do?
>>
>>1099273
Orcus, Ashera and Ananta will be good, accessible allies for him so you have a few options.
Maybe wait until we get the translated info.
>>
>>1099278
Rena sexo
>>
9730 HP
>>
i’m starting to think this game is poop
>>
File: .png (442 KB, 498x713)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>1099282
>This guy
>Demeter
>Maria
>Literally anything else
funny how meta swings from being over 90k speed to tank stack cancer
>>
>if you breath demeter luster candies
>making Gozu's shit hit harder
Why devs
>>
looks like i’m just going to continue throwing my gems at asta banners because T1 is all i have
>>
>>1099287
It almost feels like the brakes are fucking off at this point, shit gets ridiculous and will keep getting more ridiculous until the inevitable EoS.
>>
just you faggots wait. once fire zeus gets added me and my red ball will take back our home
>>
>>1099291
can't wait honestly
>>
That skill description looks like I am reading a fucking yugioh card
>>
>>1099284
It's going to swing to Turn1 terminal 7 next month. Probably now if some big brain japs use any of the new demons for pseudo T1 teams.
>>
>>1099294
Oh, I'm sure T1 will be back. Especially whenever the fire equivalent of Zeus gets introduced
>>
can we start to theory craft if 10 buffs are possible T1 from 3 demons (and gozu)
do things like auto rebellion count as buffs in dx2?
>>
>>1099297
>1 buff from Gozu
>2 buffs from Hero Masakado
>1 buff from Elohim
>3 buffs from Yellow Zeus
Maybe you could add 3 from Solar Skills or Auto skills but at that point you may be sacrificing power.
>>
Gozu-Tennoh is looking based.
This guy will speed up matches considerably, he s phys Amon.
>>
>>1099264
News out:
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/sp/news/detail/095174.html
>>
>just a casual 120% hp in his base skill alone

They are making plenty of op tanky units right now, but Im waiting to see what kind of absolute retard offensive units will they make to swing the pendulum back.

It won't happen for a while though, last year after AstaMaria they released stuff like >wan ling and >saemonza
>>
File: 4horseies.png (529 KB, 795x583)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/095183.html
4 horseman buffs and panel 4s
>>
File: file.png (535 KB, 771x514)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/095154.html
new mode will let you get medals to summon common versions of the moirae, archangels, tenma or fiends
>>
>>1099329
>suddenly red rider becomes the best rider
kek. The others panels are all useless, if Pale rider inflicted poison at start of enemy turn he might have been able to troll Demeter.
>>
+160% hp in base kit (+210% with P2)
-20% to all dmg received
+30% phys
+70% acc
IS every turn
Weaknesses: none

Yep, that's an anni unit.
>>
>>1099298
It's always 1 per skill, doesn't matter how many stats they buff. You would only get 1 from yellow Zeus for example
>>
>>1099340
He also cuck Zeus because he null elec
>>
File: SMITE.jpg (93 KB, 896x630)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>1099329
Fafnir and Pale Rider now basically mean Poison will delete a shit ton of HP, now if only that mattered with all the null ailment stuff, fuck you Demeter at least Maria had to have a turn before removing all the ailments instead of lol just not allowed to use them
>>
>>1099345
Zeus is actually uncuckable, his skill does 2 hits and they both reduce resistance so he always strikes weakness.
But if he doesn't crit then yea he will use up an entire press turn.
>>
Wait a minute it wasn't a new PvE mode it was a new event type
>>
>>1099329
>god’s bow is still a coinflip even p4’d
lol
>>
>even more tank garbage
Every day it's more and more ogre for T1 players.
>>
Erlkonig P4 when?
>>
>>1099373
Does it matter in this infinite revive/null mortall hell?
>>
>>1099472
of course not, it’s just hilarious how many things have instakills, some multihit, some that pierce
and then white rider has to flip a coin for one elemental instakill
>>
File: nakajima.gif (2.97 MB, 400x300)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB GIF
>>1099257
>>
>>1099487
Actually, the only Mortal users that ever were relevant in PvP were both Alice, Genkado and UBeel.
And only Fiend Alice and Genkado had on-demand instakill.
>>
>>1099329
>red, pale, and white all get additional effects
>black gets an hp increase and mag reduction
lol
>>
The only thing that can help us at this point is speedster pierce mortal Amanozako.
>>
>>1099520
>forgetting that g.masa was the og meta destroyer
how fast these 5 years have gone
>>
>>1099334
Would love to know if the medals are farmable to a point you can p3 it or if it gives enough to p3 them.
>>
>>1099526
>only common archetypes
That would take ages.
>>
>>1099526
You can get like one summon from what I counted
>>
File: Four More Beers.png (340 KB, 408x447)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>Finally managed to P3 my fav demon.
>>
>>1099526
>>1099535
>common
Those who can should be turned into sword/shield, the others can coillect dust or be fused away
>>
>>1099298
Alternatively
>Demeter: 1 at the start of the battle and another one every single time anyone takes damage
>>
>>1097727
sorry for late reply but when should i brand them with
speed or slow. life brand or full attack
>>
>>1099589
Phys damage for Zeus, life/evasion for Demeter and Maria. Magic for Anahita if you're gonna use her, life phys damage for Arioch.
>>
>>1099594
not dodge+dodge on maria and demeter?
>>
>>1099594
You can do that but you're going to lose to Amon.
>>
>>1099526
Theres 60 medals possible from the event, 30 of which are from getting top 1000 in all 3 leaderboards. Dont count on getting even one if you dont get Gozu or have a boatload of stamina refills banked.
>>
File: 100645940_p30.jpg (226 KB, 851x1247)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
I am just going to put this out already, if any motherfucker out there makes a high dodge Gozu and I find him in Battle Tower I am going to learn some nasty voodoo to make you have diarrhea for an entire year
>>
>>1099804
>completely stationary statue
>*dodge*
very cool very cool
>>
>new demon literally has no animations at all
Sure must've taken them a lot of time to make this one.
>>
>>1099819
we went from "sphere that's animated" to "stationary statue" for powercreep, next year will just be a png of some kaneko demon
>>
>>1099523
Retard.
Inheritable null phys obliterated the meta way before Masakado did.
>>
>>1099545
Very nice. I was able to P3 Berserker Guts and Schierke, and I'm just one copy away from fully panelling Skull Knight, so I'm fairly happy. Got P4 with some oldies like Lucy and Metatron, and I've fully maxed Mermaid. I feel like I've done pretty much everything I wanted to with this.
>>
>>1099895
Makes me wonder if they’ll ever add inheritable Nulls for the other elements now that Pierce is widespread and resistance-lowering skills are a thing
>>
>>1099980
>and I've fully maxed Mermaid.
A scholar and a gentleman.
>>
>>1099983
Those already exist, you just need to be lucky enough to pull them in the skill gacha that no one use outside of skills files.
>>
UPDATE'S OUT
MAINTENANCE IS DONE
GO DO QUESTS UNTIL BOSSES APPEAR
>>
>>1100022
Does it matter what level the quests are?
>>
>>1100034
i don't think so, i got thor after beating 3 onis, and i got the onis by using skip tickets on brand quests
>>
File: 1674121093439.jpg (826 KB, 1080x2408)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
Neat
>>
hear me out
the next meta-defining skill attribute is "Exempt"
as in one of these:
>targets of this attack are exempt from their own chain effects
(ie Amon won't get his bulwark, but Demeter will put one up for him)
OR
>targets of this attack are exempt from their allies chain effects
(ie Amon WILL get his bulwark, but Demeter will fail to give everyone on her team one)

first they'll release single target skills with only one kind of Exempt, then they'll branch out to multi-target skills with only one kind of Exempt, and then single target skills with BOTH Exempts and by the anniversary after their introduction they'll have AoE skills with both exempts and the game will die
>>
What's the strategy for Thor?
>>
>>1100057
wait. is that Thor SMT III's Thor?
>>
>>1100075
Using Zeus.
Alternatively, it may be their way of forcing people to send help request to take down a demon, which is terrible design.
>>
File: IMG_20230119_135903.jpg (48 KB, 594x180)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Bravo Sega
It's also showing attack debuffs as attack buffs instead
>>
>Gozu Tennoh has a mere 0.3% rateup
Why are they so jewish?
Pretty sure Demeter and Maria banners had 0.5% each, the last time I remember a 0.3% rateup was Hero Masa.
Gozu is extremely hard to get as a result
>>
>>1100171
going to be honest. Most likely because they screwed up. Gozu and demeter means full auto kill team every time demeter ability activates
>>
>>1100147
it really is, my demons deal 10k damage/press turn at full power and barely manage to scratch the guy
healing and debuffs are useless and so are null drain/repel strats
>>
>>1100147
Anon the whole idea is that you are supposed to pass it on, it's a team event by design
>>
>>1100171
They were 0.3%
>>
>>1100225
Wrong examples, I meant that Solo rateups are 0.5% nowadays. Maria/Deme are 0.3+0.3 so it doesn't feel bad if both units are good.
>>
I take it older demons are outright phased out by this game's predatory mechanics? I noticed some of the panel 4s for demons make them ridiculously tanky like Seth's. Is he still good? What about other demons with panel 4s?
Since I came back to this game a few days ago, I started over again due to the ridiculous ramp this game makes with the new demons they make. I got a few copies of Demeter, no Zeus though, so I need more offensive options. What color is best for her though? I worried they have decided to completely load demons with Bypass Endure attacks.
>>
>>1100232
Use Yellow Demeter or Teal to stop Zeus
Seth is good for a fusible demon
>>
>>1100232
>I take it older demons are outright phased out by this game's predatory mechanics?
Yes, this is a gacha so it's the norm sadly.

>Seth
Good for PvE, bad for PvP.

>What about other demons with panel 4s?
Depend entirely on the demon.

>Demecunny
Teal if you want to cuck Zeus from getting a bonus press turn, yellow otherwise.
>>
>>1100232
Seth is decent for PVE, for a fuseable demon that is. For PVP he'd need a hell of a lot more than just high damage and HP, IIRC Quas doesn't even nullify death prevention.
>What about other demons with panel 4s?
Some are useful (Yoshitsune, Barong, Ananta, Seth) others are worthless (Shiva, Metatron)
>What color is best for her though?
Yellow and it's not even a question. Alternatively you can go teal if you have Panel 2 (which you really push for).
>I worried they have decided to completely load demons with Bypass Endure attacks.
They have.
>>
File: .jpg (56 KB, 852x523)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Met my first Gozu-tennoh+Demeter in PvP right now. Dude's fucking unkillable, but - his attack was pretty weak. He couldn't kill my Maria for 5-6 turns, so I just revived everybody and wittled him down.
>>
>>1100276
Yea he is a pure tank with a mere 30% dmg boost, 0% crit in his base kit and a 100 power skill that scales slowly.

He is godly on player's hands since the dumbass enemy AI will keep triggering Demeter's buffs and you can pass turns to do some combos.
>>
>>1100279
I think putting charge on him would work really good, but I haven't seen anyone in the top tiers of PvP running that.
>>
>>1100281
Defense AI too dumb for charge since they can't pass but everyone running him on offense will be using charge like they showed in his showcase.
He did fucking 10k damage.
>>
New event is going to be a pain in the ass to farm.
Had no issue with Oni so far but Thor's HP is doubling at each level.
I one-shotted Thor 1 but Thor 3 managed to survive my first team with his 240k hp.
Just unlocked Thor 4 and he has 480k hp.
Zeus + Demeter makes him trivial, Barong also helps a lot for the team without Demeter.
Mana management is a thing and this eventy is best played manually.
Haven't met Gozu yet.
>>
>>1100276
I've seen him deal 12k damage in the showcase video, was that just a fluke?
>>
>>1100298
Nevermind, Thor 5 "only" has 639k hp so it's not doubling at each level.
>>
>>1100302
concentrate memes, he dealt 1500 to my team
>>
>>1100305
Maybe that guy just had shit brands.
>>
>>1100306
Probably, bur even with amazing brands it still would be what, like 3k? Which is most certainly not a lot in the current meta. And no innate crit boosts makes this attack pretty weak.
Still a bane for T1 though
>>
>>1100307
How much HP did he have? That's his only stat that matters.
>>
>>1100307
Does he have nullify death prevention? Because if so, it's absolutely fucking ogre for T1 teams.
>>
>>1100310
Don't remember, but it took Elohim+Odin+Zeus 5 full fucking turns to kill that team.
>>1100312
He does. also nulls Mortal
>>
>>1100314
Ahkshually he only nulls mortal for 2 turns so you can technically counter him with Ubeelze.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (113 KB, 267x180)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
next demon just leaked, spoilers for old games
>>
>>1100340
He better be in a banner with white ho that turns you into a fly that has synergy with the hallels and game host
>>
>>1100342
>white ho that turns you into a fly
>and game host
whomst?
>>
>>1100343
Baal Avatar and Ahriman
>>
>>1100349
as soon as you said the latter, I got the reference
had to look up the former though, I didn't remember that
>>
>>1100349
shame that the one cool ahriman design is in fucking ronde of all games
>>
>>1100315
Just using silent prayer and Alice or Beelzebub could be useful.
>>
>>1100232
Charged Seth is absolutely disgusting but you really need good brands, especially aim because he sometimes misses even in pve.
>>
>>1100340
>>1100349
It actually wouldn't be very hard to make demons that have similar gimmicks
Noah, has Repel and/or Drain pierce, every time opponent uses an skill raises party elemental affinity for the element of that skill, unique attack that changes between the Fire/Ice/Elec/Force

Baal-Avatar Decreases Light affinity for all foes(when she turns you into a fly you become weak to light), when a party member enters a state of might put concentrate on self, when party member gets lydia put bullwark on party, Light Nuke personal skill that does some extra % damage after it hits a weak point

Ahriman Counters if he gets hit by any attack with a very strong counter when over half health, when bellow half health that skill gets replaced with a huge almighty nuke
I doubt any of them would actually get added since they are all fused with humans and they don't want to put characters from other titles
>>
With Zeus introducing the element resistance down mechanics, how does that apply to Orcus' Law of Hell? Bonus press turn denial is one thing, but what about the damage reduction for every weakness exposed? If he exposes weakness for all allies wouldn't that grant the whole team a -20% damage reduction with his presence?
>>
>>1100376
>If he exposes weakness for all allies wouldn't that grant the whole team a -20% damage reduction with his presence?
Let me rewrite that:
If Zeus exposes weakness for all allies wouldn't that grant the whole team a -20% damage reduction with Orcus' presence?
That would be absolutely busted when paired with Demeter, I think the damage reduction is only against AOE so someone would need powerful STs to kill one-by-one.
>>
Gozu-Tennoh boss fight:
Phase 1:
>-90% damage from magic attacks
>counters magic attacks with 200 Power Phys piercing AOE
>Auto-Luster Candy + Charge
>if you use IS against him, he debilitates, removes Charge and 3 press turns all from himself (free win if you bring your own Gozu-Tennoh)
>If you revive, 99% fractional damage + poison
>Active skill: 200 BP, 100% piercing Phys damage
Phase 2:
>Active skill: 20% max HP fractional damage AOE
>counters phys attacks with 200 Power Phys piercing AOE
>Active skill: 150 BP 50% crit piercing single target phys, gets a press turn after use (once)
>If you revive, 99% fractional damage + poison
>Active skill: 150 BP 50% crit piercing Phys AOE
>>
>>1100383
As far as I know nobody tried that, but it should be a nice experiment.
Someone that has both Zeus and a paneled Orcus and Demeter should try this to see if it works.
>>1100392
Thanks anon.
>>
>>1100383
>(using Demeter) would be absolutely busted
Obviously. As for Orcus himself, it hardly matters because Zeus does single target damage and can easily kill him in one attack
>>
>>1100420
He has 15% damage reduction if you hit his weak point at P4 so that may help him, alongside something like Wild Instinct.
>>
File: 1665850469046.jpg (63 KB, 442x315)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
is this worth getting into nowadays?
>>
>>1100517
Not really.
I personally find the game fun, even the PvP part, but all the criticism is valid, the game is just gacha paypig hell.
>>
>>1100517
the game is abject garbage but so long as you dont put in a penny theres worse ways to spend your time
>>
>>1100517
if you do want to pick up the game, don't be afraid to reset until you get a strong batch of starting demons. the powercreep only intensifies
>>
>update made demeter bigger but forgot to zoom out the camera so now she looks huge
>>
>>1100541
b-bigger??
>>
>>1100517
Honestly, never was
>>
File: IMG_20230120_035437.jpg (65 KB, 242x483)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
*blocks your path*
>>
>>1100609
game's ded but the new pve mode is fun
>>
Apologems soon
>>
how come every time I get one of these event encounters wehre an Oni breaks through the screen, I go to select a fight or w/e and the search comes up empty?
>>
>>1100631
Works on my machine
>>
>the war of the world doot every time he gets hit
https://youtu.be/3hWEO5el4to
This demon is silly.
>>
>cancelled the demo for this
fucking bullshit
>>
why the fuck would these semen slurpers turn off 4x speed
>>
>>1100631
The encounter only last an hour, it disappear after that .
>>
https://youtu.be/TeCei4aHGws?t=51
They gotta introduce some demon who deals percentage damage or some shit. These battle times are getting ridiculous.
>>
>>1100821
Not even % can save you from demeter and her bulwarks
>>
>>1100821
They literally buffed Red Rider for that reason.
>>
>>1100860
oh yeah let me slot a red rider into my team and not get completely ass fucked
>>
>>1100889
Yes faggot.
>>
any of these medal summons worth it?
>>
>>1100930
Only Asura for his shield. But you could save it in case the sisters or the archangels get new armament.
>>
>>1100930
No but they could always expand the roster of selectable demons in the future since they don't expire.
Also Sega would rather give us contrived ways of getting powercreeped gacha-only demons rather than adding them in the common pool.
And only at clear color with no gacha skills.
>>
this is unironically the worst event they've done since the shitty aura gate guild event that got scrapped
>>
>>1100940
Yeah, I am not feeling it either
>>
>>1100940
It's time consuming as fuck and you can't even left it on auto for the boss fight because of how gimmicky they are.
Even if you have a team that can function on auto, the AI will sometimes go full retard and make Zeus use a normal attack despite being at 10MP and Thor boss having more than 70% of its HP left.
>>
>New PVE content? Nah, It's just a new event
SEGA, You fucks
>>
>Panel 1: extremely strong effect
>Panel 2: extremely strong effect
>Panel 3: +20% HP and damage
Why do they keep doing this
>>
Looks like Gozu was the reason for Demopocalypse cancellation
>>
>>1101045
Reject nigga statue
Embrace Democalypse
>>
i see no reason to roll for anything until fire zeus gets announced
>>
>>1101058
Fire got way too much love already.
Ice and Dark need some love too.
>>
>>1101062
sure but fire directly benefits me so everybody else can get fucked
>>
I have almost 10k free gems, is that enough to brute force me a Gozu-Tennoh?
I'm not too sure how this game's summoning works, the gacha I came from was Saint Seiya Awakening
>>
>>1101101
No
>>
>>1101101
You need 27k gems for a guaranteed summon
You get tomes from spending gems on the banner and 300 of those gives a guaranteed Gozu-Tennoh
>>
>>1101109
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit
>>
>>1101114
welcome to the cum zone
>>
>>1101156
QUIVERING CLIT
>>
>>1101045
but why though?
>>
>>1101101
the way to do it is to spend on the two 500 rolls and if you didn't step 1 chad it then u just give up on it and hold for the next demon since it will be more OP unless it's a troll demon in which case you ignore it
>>
Thor created this Spirit World and Gozu-Tennoh entered it to dispell Thor's doubts, right?
>>
>>1100517
It's better than SH2, and has better replay value than SM5, but newfags expect to somehow be at the same level of content that someone who has been playing for 5 years.
>>
>>1101254
He was getting extra rounds for the preliminary team due to this passive. If you also had Hachiman, you could get like 60x multiplier.
>>
>>1101274
That's also how I understood it.
>>
>>1100930
Inderpajeet sword if you have Zeus
>>
I HATE PIERCE SKILLS SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>1101519
Shut up Demiurge
>>
>>1101519
Huang Di was a mistake.
>>
>>1100517
lol no. Even by gacha standards its terrible.
>>
>>1101689
Name 1 gacha game that it's better. You can't.
Hard mode:
Name 1 gacha that is better whose success didn't depend on being a "waifu collector". You can't.
>>
>>1101749
Any gacha where non-5* units aren't absolutely worthless.
>>
>>1101749
Team Fortress 2 hat market
>>
>>1101755
>he couldn't even name one
>>1101756
TF2 is not a gacha game no matter how much that statement makes you seethe.
>>
>>1101749
Pou
>>
>when you're level 200+ and accept that lvl 1 with pixie support friend request
>>
>>1101796
that lvl 1 pixie support stopped playing weeks ago
>>
>>1101635
there was no pierce skill before Huang Di?
>>
>>1100517
Been playing all kind of gacha since 2012.
Here's my advice: don't play gacha, they always become a part time job and the very few that don't are literally playing themselves.
Go read or something instead during your free time but don't play gacha.

>>1101749
>Name 1 gacha that is better whose success didn't depend on being a "waifu collector".
I don't get this considering dx2 is literally the same shit, swap waifu with demon and you have dx2 in a nutshell.
Also define "better".
>>
>>1101797
Lol this.
>>
>>1101800
No.
>>1101802
>reading comprehension: zero
>>
>>1101800
really, so alilat was not among the original lineup?
>>
>>1101825
Original? No. Back then the meta IIRC was Ose, Sandalphon, whatever 5* you had, and something that healed. Then the IS meta appeared with Zhong Ki, common Surt, and other two slow units; I used King Frost and Ishtar.

Believe it or not, Tsukiyomi with resist phys used to be a thing back then lol.
>>
>>1101831
>tfw speedster team was feng huang, tag jacks, and yellow ishtar
Good times.
>>
>>1101831
Reminder Oni was a viable unit
>>
this new event is shit and zero fun
>>
File: N5XvG8B.jpg (81 KB, 436x413)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
is it possible to even get 50 medals in this event? i got 20 from exchange and I don't see how I'll get another 30 from the mission rewards.
>>
>>1101845
Yes, once you account for the part 2 missions and the ranking rewards. I think the maximum is 70 or so.
>>
>>1101848
i think they will make the maximum 100 exactly so the whales will get to 2x and everyone else will get to 1x
>>
>>1101831
those were the days, still have my old launch demons in storage
>>
>>1101831
i remember i high rolled huang di and i raped everybody badly in pvp just with pass pass pass pass pass pass yinglong killer full wipe
>>
>>1101817
What about Purple Mara/Thor/Surt?
>>
>got my ass kicked by some faggot running a Frost Four team
>>
God I hate this event
>>
>>1101281
I got Zeus and Masakado A. I just need Hachiman to break Demo, right?
>>
>>1101749
Is Duel Links considered gacha?
>>
File: 1661296698887.jpg (1010 KB, 2220x1080)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>1101749
This one's my favorite from the few I've touched.
>>
https://youtu.be/g8oe7KJ2lNo
Why do girls like SMT? Is it their natural attraction to the occult?
>>
>>1101969
How old is she?
>>
File: file.png (287 KB, 400x400)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>1101978
Over 30, if I had to guess.
>>
>>1101969
>limited demons have the same rate as off-banner demons
Thanks for remind me why I quitted this shit and only visit this thread to laugh at how broken new demons are
>>
Looking for friends from the thread here, code is NRH4HSCN . I should get enough medals to grab Asura for the Deceit farming, but I'm waiting for tomorrow so I can fuse Daisoujou and raise him for Sloth farming.
>>
>>1100940
I honestly had low expectations but it still feels like shit.
>announce co-op event
>it could be faction based, using 1 of your friend demon to fight gatekeepers.
>it's just a shitty raid.
At least I can deactivate it while I'm farming.
>>
>>1100544
Bigger
>>
>>1102082
L-lewd!
>>
I dropped from Legend to Gold 3 because I don't have Demeter or Zeus
>>
what's the best way to deal with black frost kiwami if i don't have asta/deme/zoos?
>>
>>1102369
I just tried it again and you only need one good light demon and some tanky demons to revive him if you somehow lose him.
I ended up using these but you could use Michael, Erlkonigger, Alilat and another demon
>>
>>1102337
Time for a re-roll.
>>
>>1102390
well that was a lot easier than what the wiki made it out to be, don't even think i needed ali
>>
>>1102397
The wiki is a bit outdated, and made by faggots.
It's better to experiment by yourself at this point.
>>
>>1102398
>does mention Demeter being a little girl as a plus
Made by faggots indeed.
>>
>>1102412
>does mention Demeter being a little girl as a plus
Sounds like a gigachad you mean.
>>
>>1102416
Fuck I meant "doesn't".
>>
can someone explain to me how these medals work?
it says I can use them at the summoning portal but I don't see anything that uses them at the summoning portal
I don't want to buy one and then the summoning cost need like 50 of them for a solo summon
>>
>>1102466
it's on the superior summon page, 10 medals for 1 blank summon, they all suck except for asura for the shield
>>
>>1102479
What's a blank summon?
>>
>>1102466
You need 50 medals for one summon
It's on the Superior tab at the summoning portal
>>
>>1102523
>>1102466
You are talking about Demon Subjugation medals from the event right?
>>
>>1102525
Yes?
>>
Buff Stacking
One player's buffs will carry over to other players' fights, stacking to high numbers, allowing the participants to deal increasing amounts of damage to high level bosses. This is necessary to even be able to survive high level boss attacks.
There doesnt seem to be a cap to attack and defense buffs, however the Icon EVAC Buff.png Sukukaja buffs cap out at +100%, likely to avoid instances where the boss is completely unable to hit any player demon and maintain a certain level of difficulty.

Liberator effects (such as Chalk.png Chalk Eater) also count for this.

However, debuffs will NOT stack. Only buffs will stack!

i didn't know this i was wondering why my % buffs were so nig tier and other people's are like 3500%+
>>
>>1102523
>>1102479
so is it 10 or 50?
I don't have the option under my superior summon tab, I'm guessing it'll appear after I get a medal??
>>
how the fuck do you even get Gate Aid anymore?
>>
Since we have affinity reduction now will Sega make a null pierce demon?
>>
>>1102605
A bit pointless considering that Zeus will still shit on it.

>>1102562
>>
>>1094072
cute. CUTE!
>>
>>1102605
Probably just to fuck with some people. I wouldn't be surprised if Yaldaboth has both Null Pierce and Affinity Increase.
>>
>>1101755
>Any gacha where non-5* units aren't absolutely worthless.
>>1101768
Arknight, Blue Archive, Mahjong Soul (technically a gacha).
>>
>>1102560
This also means players with Demeter can skyrocket buffs without outside help. Sega didn't think this through did they?
>>
>>1102933
They did think it through, that was intentional
If you notice, they also made Zeus overpowered against the Thor boss
>>
Maybe I will finally get Maria or Astaroth with my saved up tomes whenever they get rerun
>>
>>1102933
The event is literally designed around Zeus and Demeter.
Zeus for the Thor boss as previously said.
Demeter because mana management is actually a thing in this event and her active skill happen to be an almighty attack with remnant, giving 2 mana + bulwark to your team.
There's literally no reason to NOT run Demecunny in your team because as long as your team use skills that cost 5 MP or less, you will effectively have an auto team.
However the AI is so shit, it will often make your demons do normal attack instead of using their skills for no reason.
>>
>>1103000 (checked)
Not just mana management, every counterattack Thor does activates her counter bulwark / Luster which feeds the team-wide buff at the upper-top after every match. All you have to do is spend 1 BPs until you get a massive buff bonus and then finish him off with a 3 BP fight.
>>
>>1103005
>Luster which feeds the team-wide buff at the upper-top after every match. All you have to do is spend 1 BPs until you get a massive buff bonus and then finish him off with a 3 BP fight.
Wait, that's how it works? Interesting...
>>
>>1102933
Of course it was intentional. Sega doesn't give a fuck about balancing. They only care about making as many people shell out cash for the new demon as possible.
>>
>>1100406
Made a def team that holds up really well against my offense team.
A shame because the frequency of attacks and success rate is worse than my fast team since Eloheim mops the floor with this team.
P4 Gog is actually a decent sub for amon if you can get some decent accuracy via terts.
If I had shiteye I would swap for cthulu, maybe then this team would work.
Not worth the two choice files to p4 orcus so far.
>>
>>1101800
It depends what you mean by 'pierce skill'. Mara and Cu Chulainn both had pierce skills and maybe a few others too but they were 'vanilla' pierce skills. HD was the first to introduce a skill that gave pierce on top of whatever else it did.
>>1101831
Ose was the only universal meta demon back then. Sandalphon was usually yellow for Samerecarm but would often be ignored for more offensive options. Purple Fenrir was pretty popular. CuChulainn was the most common 5* as he was easy to fuse and force pierce was a premium back then. After a few months, Yoshi became an extremely popular demon in PvP. Especially when they buffed his skill to have phys pierce. I honestly don't remember when that was though.
IS teams didn't run Surt until much later. MAG was a pain in the ass to obtain in the first year or so of the game. From my recollection usually only 1 IS demon would be used (ZK) and if there was a second it was generally a level 1 Baihu. I think that by the time clear surt was a feasible option for most players, Masakado had already released.
>>
>>1103091
it's funny cuz now if u don't have pierce ur literal trash like vasuki
>>
File: 20230123_175305.jpg (253 KB, 1421x678)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>blocks your path
>>
>>1103168
this supposed to be a threat? a masa slow team could kill that in a single turn
>>
>>1103184
It would've been a serious threat 4 years ago.
>>
which of these niggas should I transcend first?
I have no idea how transcend works, is there a strategy or is it rng?
>>
File: 1668211379436.jpg (75 KB, 518x920)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
got damn it
here's my image
>>
>>1103204
Its not rng, for starter you want to get just enough transend to unlock one switch skill, who are these niggers you speak of?
>>
>>1103206
None of them, save your transend points for when you get meta demons
>>
>>1103204
>>1103206
not really, even if you do you'll still get mogged by the whales
transcend your waifu
>>
>>1103204
>>1103206
Literally none of them.
Either transcend a meta demon like Zeus or Demecunny or your demonfu.
Transcend stone are expensive as fuck because they pretty much require you to be a whale.
No RNG involved, you just need to have enough stone to unlock the bonus skill slot (which is still a fucking lot) and then you can either work on another demon or fully unlock all transcend panels.
>>
>>1103206
Like the other anons are saying, transcend your favorite. I've been dumping my stones into Schierke, even if she sucks donkey dicks.
>>
https://youtu.be/0Ip5fqrpwtA
>Oh yeah! I should have used Maria!
>I don't really want to use her, but...
>I guess I'll have to use it in the current environment and with what I have on hand.
It's ogre. He endured through Maria, Amon, Shaddai, even Demeter, but Gozu-Tennoh finally broke him.
>>
how about a "when holder die prevent bulwark for the next 2 rounds" skill
>>
>>1103067
Thanks dude.
>>
File: 1671836931099181.png (257 KB, 514x581)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
is this a trap?
>>
>>1103726
it's bait yes
>>
>>1103738
what would happen if I challenged him?
>>
>>1103745
you would gain some points but then he would destroy your team through the defense log
fine for last minute point gathering to get to next class
>>
>>1103067
Can you confirm if the banelled Orcus prevents extra press turns from the resist down and that tacking on resist weakness adds defense against AOE damage?
>>
>>1103726
to be clear, if this is in your def log go ahead and get the free points, if not then skip, he's baiting for revenge fights
>>
>>1103726
I kind of doubt that it's bait because Fertility Cunny isn't fully levelled. Even T1 teams use her.
>>
File: 1671836931099181.png (314 KB, 521x584)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
could you beat him?
>>
So new PvE content when?
>>
>>1103902
genuinely no
>>
File: Ose with a gun 2.jpg (52 KB, 637x358)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
How long until the Zeus and Demeter banner gets a rerun? I remember that Elohim got one not too long after his ended and I need to know if I would have time in average to get enough gems to get to enough tomes
>>
>>1103934
Golden week and 5.5 anniversary. I'm still waiting for Little Cup or something like that.
>>1103953
Probably 4 months, either for a rerun or for them to be added to the triple mote banner. Elohim was brought back because of Shaddai and his free tickets so unless they decide to add a demon related to Zeus and Demeter and also have them in its banner.
>>
>Demeter, zues, maria and arioch p1 yet still get rekt in def

How much Hp do i need to be safe. i have 3600 each. does it need to be higher and what kinda brand should that look like
>>
>>1102693
>cute
He sure is
>>
>>1104010
>so unless they decide to add a demon related to Zeus and Demeter and also have them in its banner.
Artemis ?
I hope not because i spent everything to get Zeus and I'm out of gems
>>
>>1104100
Demecunny and Maria need 5-6k HP min.
Look at the top 100 to get an idea of what your brands should look like.
>>
>>1104179
>Artemis ?
there still aren't any demons who debuted in SMTV and the game's been out for over a year, even a spin-off like Soul Hackers 2 has Aitvaras. Artemis seems like a possibility.
>>
>>1104204
I need Cleopatra and Nuwa, what are her odds?
>>
>>1104232
some chance cleopatra could happen, zero chance for nuwa
>>
>>1104232
Wasn't Cleopatra and Mephisto listed in the game's code? I remember someone discovering that when they leaked Tiamat.
Either way they have high chances. I think demons from newer entries have lower chances than others but as far as I know that's just headcanon.
>>
>>1104288
>Wasn't Cleopatra and Mephisto listed in the game's code? I remember someone discovering that when they leaked Tiamat.
What? Are we talking about the same game? Tiamat is only a 3* shitter in Dx2 and was present from the start
>>
>>1104288
They're unused and only had placeholder models.

>>1104302
>was present from the start
Actually Drake was added in 2019
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/news/detail/074188.html
>>
>>1104302
>>1104306
>he doesn't remember the coomers going crazy over Tiamat being added
Shameful
>>
>>1104306
>>1104309
I stand corrected
>>
File: IMG_20230125_202943.jpg (769 KB, 1080x2400)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
At fucking last. I waited so fucking long to have at least one (1) hallel in my team
>>
>>1104469
and you got the bad one
>>
>>1104470
I wanted any hallel, not just ose or just flauros
>>
>>1104470
exactly what I was thinking lmao
why would anyone want Flauros when you could have Ose (unless you already had the latter)
>>
I guess I'm retarded but what is the difference between the 2000 exchange and the 10000?
>>
File: 1668211379436.jpg (30 KB, 501x423)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
forgot image
>>
>>1104526
>>1104529
It's there so you have to spend more for the second half of them
>>
>>1104539
does this thing refresh daily or something?
how else are you going to get 50 to summon if there's only 20 available?
>>
>>1104543
You get the rest by completing missions and placing high on the global ranks
>>
>>1104545
got damn it
>>
*blocks your path*
>>
>>1104302
>>1104309
I still to this day believe Tiamat was supposed to be a 5* and they found aomething broken too late and turned her into a generic 3*, her model is way too imposing and flashy for it to be a cheap 3*
>>
>>1104644
there aren't any other 3*s (the entire race only has 6 and that's after they added Ladon) so they might've dumpstered her to make room for the others. which is strange, she's a big deal in her game appearances (Godly race in Soul Hackers, major boss in SJ etc).
>>
>blocks your path
what would you do?
>>
>>1104651
Irrelevant in 4 and 4A though
>>
>>1104667
coom
>>
>>1104470
i've gotten flauros halel 4 times and ose 0 times
flauros was ok when revive ban was a thing but since there's anti revive ban he's horrible trash
though i do use him in the event
i got this team
flauros halel (repel elec)
mara (drain elec)
demiurge
orcus
every time you attack thor uses lightning which you drain and repel, then demiurge will use false god, which will set off the lightning again, so orcus will do spirit atk increase twice, and if you're using megakin you can get repel response (+attack) as well for a shitload of buffs
>>
File: ForgottenDemons.jpg (481 KB, 1800x850)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>1104288 >>1104306
No, only Mephisto had an entry, but there was no model with it.
>>1104644 >>1104651
Both Chotonda (Zhu Tun She) and Bai Suzhen were added with Drakes, but for some reason never implemented. Same happened with Raptors, leaving Chon Chon and Fuxi behind. There's also the wood trio: Daphne, Kukunochi, and Narcissus. The others still rotting in the files with full models and textures are Ame-no-Futotama, Buraq, Cherub (throned version), Otohime, Oshira-sama, Pachacamac, Shiwanna (Sywanna), and my wife Yuki Jyorou. I made a little collage.
>>
>>1104829
https://www.reddit.com/r/Megaten/comments/ozu0ht/unused_smt_dx2_demons/
there's also a reddit post with the unused models
i guess implementing 1 and 2*s wasn't a good use of their dev time
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 182x115)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
jackpot
>>
>>1104831
1-4* dont bring money sadly.
Doesnt help that they are given shitty skills and moveset on purpose for the sake of """diversity"""" and would rather turn them into 5* for more dosh.
>>
how do I obtain Gate Aid?
>>
File: 100645940_p1.jpg (117 KB, 851x1138)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>put game in auto mode
>look away for one second look back both astaroth and ose halel used the normal attacks instead of their 4 MP attack while they had almost full MP
Sega fix your damn AI
>>
>>1104971
Yeah, from what I've seen, they will do that at the beginning of the second turn.
>>
Tiamat was robbed
>>
File: 1556249813149.png (189 KB, 475x375)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>1104971
>>1104975
If you use Odin A with Zeus, he will switch to using the phys version of his skill instead of elec
>>
>>1105036
Dont have Odin A but I see that Sega truly has pro 1337 haxxor codemonkeys
>>
I noticed they started filtering out inactive accounts and increased the SOS count to 10, but I wonder what other mechanics they will change after this first one? Buff abuse is very apparent with this mode and there are demons aside from Demeter that can do an action and buff at the same time like Susano-o (Kusanagi). What's the JPs reaction to the first time release of this mode and the fixes they made so far?
>>
>>1105190
Here again announcing that Masakado is once again fucking broken for this event. Have him in Gozu's 2nd phase and he counters like a madman. Hell, get any demon with a counter and you will shit out damage with Full Power + any buffs stacked up in that corner, it's absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>1105190
>and there are demons aside from Demeter that can do an action and buff at the same time like Susano-o (Kusanagi).
I'm using Ananta with War Dance.
Literally 4 buffs per turn.
Add Susanoo + Barong and you have a cheap, easy to make and F2P friendly team that will add a lot of buffs.
>>
>>1104829
Baldur was part of this and he got included eventually, so I think they will add some of these in the future.
Cherub is getting added as a 4* soon because he was mentioned in Amon's event iirc, and Pachamac could easily be added as a filler demon. No idea about the others.
>>
>>1105264
What are the optimal teams for Thor and Gozu? (I imagine Oni never gets tough enough to warrant any special team). So far I've only been using units with the SP icon, with Gozu on team 1 and Demeter on team 2.
>>
>>1105502
I put both Demeter and Gozu on team 2. I pair those two with Masakado and Huang Di right now since all enemies can actually damage him on this phase, Demeter provides the bulwark, Gozu provides the team wide damage and accuracy, Huang is filler (for now), and Masakado goes full retard with his special 200 power counter whenever the boss Gozu or boss Thor retaliate with their counter. Masa hits Thor for 70K per counter with 2000% boost, and for some reason does near double that with 2260% against Gozu I don't know why Masa's counter works like this since Death Counter isn't getting the same reaction, but it's hilarious.
>>
>>1094072
>Night and Herald fusion discount
>Night and Deity event
Reminder that everytime one of these happens we are getting buffs for one the races or we are getting something related to them the next month.
I think that they will add Dimensional Loki or Nyx for the nocturne event but im not 100% sure.
>>
File: NyxSMT2.jpg (620 KB, 1760x2460)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>1105907
Please let it be Nyx
>>
Hreselvegr P4 when
>>
>>1105907
Since the archangels are on the new summon medals and herald fusion discount there could be a new demon with a 3+ herald effect
>>
>>1105907
When does this ever happen?
>>
>>1106027
Last time for Zaou Gongen's Panel 4 with the Fury discount, same with the jirae discount when Gog's P4 for revealed. Its not the best indicator, but it's one of those that helps.
The best ones are usually Battle Tower and Democalypse because those give a hint of the type of attacks that the next demon may have, like last battle tower having +50% to enemy's Almighty damage output and MP reduction, and then we got demeter.
https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/sp/news/detail/095044.html
>>
>>1101749
GFL
>>
File: demeter-flat.jpg (197 KB, 1366x768)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>1104829
Wonder if any of them will be meta, usually Soul Hackers demons get shafted. Hope the Lotus guy gets in, his design is amazing.
>>
>>1105844
What about team 1 for Gozu?
And what about Thor? I'm using Gozu, Susano-o, Barong, Ananta (last two with a force skill) for T1, and Thor, Demeter, Norn, Demiurge (last two with a elec skill) for T2.
>>
is it worth doing final floor of lucifer for brand(slow but i do it) or one step down but faster?
>>
>>1106175
The difference is significant, but it all depends whether you have the time to spend all that time doing a bunch of runs manually or not. Personally, I wouldn't bother if you can't auto it with at least 80% success rate. Current event is nor particularly helpful regarding support demons though.
>>
>>1106177
Is it really signigicant. I can do it( 2 demons always dies but zues and demeter carry once lucifers hp is very low). How good are the brands compared to the floor down
>>
>>1106201
Yes, it is. I don't remember the odds, but the chances you will get a 6* brand are much, much higher. You notice it a lot when you skip any BoS stage #13, you rarely see a 5* in the rewards list.
>I can do it
What I was emphasizing was whether you could auto it. For example, I can easily auto Avarice 11, but I can't auto 12 unless I have a support that deals fire or ice damage because Shiva will wipe me out, and I don't want to farm manually because I'd rather do something else while the game plays itself... so I auto A11 instead.
>>
>>1106208
>What I was emphasizing was whether you could auto it
Oh sorry. Yea i can auto it. I'm actually doing it right now and am on my sixth run. As long as demeter blocks aliment i think i can win Thank god
>>
>>1106213
Ah, then yes, absolutely always auto the highest level possible.
>>
>>1106201
Level 13 = 100% chance of 6* brand
Level 12 = 50% chance of 6*, 50% 5*
Level 11 = 20% chance of 6*, 80% 5*
Level 10 = 10% chance of 6*, 90% 5*
>>
>>1106167
Unless this game allow multiple copies and thus allowing me to use demons in more than one team (because I don't know if this follows democalypse rules where you can only use one type of demon?), I have stuck to actually using one team for each fight. The second team is a literal sacrifice to skip its phase. For Thor, the 2nd team is something I have them skip purposefully while I have the same team set as the 1st for Gozu since my best units are phys. Now I only started 11 days ago, so this is going under the impression that I have Demeter, Gozu, and I chose Gen. Masa through the choice summon. I don't know what you have so maybe it is different for you, but I noticed that alot of my demons are not ready so I decided to use one of the parties as an easy skip.
>>
>>1106253
To add on to that, Masa is frail, and the other phys demon won't fare better so that's why I have Demeter with my phys demons to keep them alive while they go counter crazy. This makes them super effective especially when the battle field buffs are in effect. If you still have your choice file from the logins, get Masa out, raise him as far as you can quickly, put in him with a demeter team and go fucking hog wild. Make sure he's in a position (usually 2nd or 4th) where he makes full use of the half turn, and make sure you find ways to get his accuracy up since it's not a great stat of his and HE CAN MISS! It has happened to me, it will happen to you. I don't use Gozu for Thor, but I might change my mind on that.
>>
>>1106075
So fucking cute, but for some reason I cannot see her in a sexual way.
Flat it's fucking hot though, so I hope they add more flat demons.
>>
>>1106275
>>1106075
Absolutely fucking disgusting
Even more when you remember that Doi had Demter actually have boobs like a proper demon woman but Atlus stepped in to shit all over it
>>
>>1106282
Too many words just to say that you are a faggot.
>>
>>1106287
Sys the ""man"" going after inferior goods
>>
>>1106253
It's not like Democalypse, it's like levelling quests
>>
>>1106309
So you can bring more than one copy so long as they're different? Then if that's the case if you can bring a masakado for each party you could some serious countering. Moreso if you have more than one demeter.
>>
was it only the riders who got p4s?
>>
>>1106385
Last patch? Yes.
>>
File: average demeter hater.png (12 KB, 549x142)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>1106282
>>
Lolis are not a problem but lolicons are the most obnoxious people in this world
However Demeter deserves to be tortured for her crimes, even in SJR he already deserved being punted
>>
>>1106410
Lolicons are based because they gatekeep normalfags.
>>
>>1106401
I never understood this. Was she ever a "hot milf", whatever that means, in some kind of concept art? Demeter is already perfect the way she is, even if she is a bot in SJR.
>>1106430
Also outing normalfag as unironic pedos.
>see demon
>thinks about sex
Every time.
>>
>>1106462
>bot
Bitch. Fuck my shit up.
>>
File: file.png (1020 KB, 1280x1280)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
>>1106462
>Was she ever a "hot milf", whatever that means, in some kind of concept art?
Pic related is very early art. Idk if I'd call that a hot milf.
>>
>>1106465
I think that was just fan art. I know about that one, never really like it, but I never found any confirmation that it was made by doi.
>>
>>1106473
Damn you're right. It's actually by some DA artist.
https://www.deviantart.com/duckpasta/art/UwU-pic-718892941
ttps://www.deviantart.com/duckpasta
>>
i think my game is bugged. My Zues is P1 and Max skilled but isn't MP4. how do i fix tthis
>>
>>1106541
It only shows as 4 MP during battle, if you check his status screen elsewhere it will still say 5 MP
>>
>>1106401
>I'm not straight
>hot milf
and people laugh at me when I saw the rise of this faggot movement is mostly due to social contatgion caused by addiction to updoots.
>>
>>1094072
>20th anniversary for SMT Nocturne
>10th anniversary for SMT IV
What do you think they will include?
>>
>>1107576
The only designs from 4 that people didn't complete hate were Koga, Minotaur and the chrome guy. Koga is already in and I have no idea if the latter two were any popular in Japan. We
already got Gozu for Nocturne.
>>
>>1107576
YASO MAGATSUHI
YASO MAGATSUHI
>>
File: file.png (1011 KB, 810x1607)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
>>1107580
You called?
>>
>>1107582
i wonder if zoma designs are fair game. gozu tennoh is the most out there addition so far, but they could go further and add something like a zoma or maybe a Persona 1/2 design
>>
>>1107586
I doubt it. Sega is super anal about doing SMTxPersona (but not PersonaxSMT for whatever reason).
>>
>do my pvps for the day
>some niggers jump in and kick me out of diamond in the last 10 minutes
man fuck this game
>>
>>1107576
Reason Sponsors
Minotaur and Medusa(IVA Design on this one)
>>
>>1107595
Make a better defense team dummy.
>>
>>1107617
I don't have any good defense demons for current meta and demeter decided to not grace me with her presence
>>
>>1107617
If he doesn't have cunny its ogre in the current meta. Zeus deletes everything.
>>
>>1094072
im not gay but i would let this guy fuck me
>>
>>1107654
you're gay as fuck bro
>>
>>1107654
>straightest SMT fan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.